World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
KISS THE SON (Prov 30:4) His name shown OT EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» Israel 365 News
KISS THE SON (Prov 30:4) His name shown OT EmptyYesterday at 11:42 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
KISS THE SON (Prov 30:4) His name shown OT EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
KISS THE SON (Prov 30:4) His name shown OT EmptyYesterday at 11:34 pm by Admin

» israelAM
KISS THE SON (Prov 30:4) His name shown OT EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
KISS THE SON (Prov 30:4) His name shown OT EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
KISS THE SON (Prov 30:4) His name shown OT EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
KISS THE SON (Prov 30:4) His name shown OT EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
KISS THE SON (Prov 30:4) His name shown OT EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
KISS THE SON (Prov 30:4) His name shown OT EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
KISS THE SON (Prov 30:4) His name shown OT EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
KISS THE SON (Prov 30:4) His name shown OT EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» AISH
KISS THE SON (Prov 30:4) His name shown OT EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:18 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
KISS THE SON (Prov 30:4) His name shown OT EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
KISS THE SON (Prov 30:4) His name shown OT EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
KISS THE SON (Prov 30:4) His name shown OT EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:32 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
KISS THE SON (Prov 30:4) His name shown OT EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
KISS THE SON (Prov 30:4) His name shown OT EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
KISS THE SON (Prov 30:4) His name shown OT EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm by Admin

» Strangling Israel slowly
KISS THE SON (Prov 30:4) His name shown OT EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024, 11:37 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

KISS THE SON (Prov 30:4) His name shown OT

Go down

KISS THE SON (Prov 30:4) His name shown OT Empty KISS THE SON (Prov 30:4) His name shown OT

Post  Admin Mon 22 Feb 2010, 7:56 pm

KISS THE SON
"Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, and ye perish from the way, when His wrath is kindled but a little, Blessed are all they that put their trust in Him." (Psalm 2:12 KJV)

"Who hath ascended up into heaven or descended? Who hath gathered the wind in His fists? Who hath bound the waters in a garment? Who hath established all the ends of the earth? What is His Name, and what is His Son’s Name, if Thou canst tell?" (Proverbs 30:4 KJV)
Once during a bible retreat, I was blessed by the wonderful teaching that everything in the Old Testament is included in the New and vice versa. This information made notable difference in my study of Old Testament Scripture recognizing the importance of Jesus’ words in Luke 24:44: “These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which was written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the Psalms concerning Me.” (KJV) With this understanding, I have gained new insight of the Lord’s presence in Old Testament Scripture; an experience proven invaluable to my personal relationship with Christ.
Some have argued Jesus’ Name is never mentioned in the Old Testament. However, according to one fascinating study, the Hebrew name of Jesus, Yeshua can be found throughout parts of the Old Testament being interpreted “salvation.” For believers, this truth is remarkably significant to our Christian faith. For example, passages such as Isaiah 62:11 portray the Lord’s salvation as a person: “Behold the Lord hath proclaimed unto the end of the world, say ye to the daughter of Zion, behold thy Salvation (Y’shua) cometh; behold, His reward is with Him, and His work before Him.” (KJV) Also, with this thought in mind the words of the dying Jacob beome profoundly more meaningful in Genesis 49:18 : “I have waited for thy salvation (Y’shua), O Lord.” (KJV)
Today’s Scripture written hundreds of years before Jesus refers to God’s Son. The question is then raised: “What is His Son’s Name?” Reflecting on these passages in light of all I have learned, no doubt the theme of the entire bible from Genesis through Revelation is the Son of the living God: The Lord Jesus Christ. He is the scarlet cord that ties the Old and New covenants together into one divine story (His story). Whether Old Testament or New, God’s Son is revealed to all who seek Him with a sincere heart. It is my hope that readers will be enlightened to a new level of faith by studying Old Testament scripture. And with full confidence, we can “kiss the Son” trusting His Name is Jesus; YESHUA, our salvation.
Prayer
Lord, we thank you for Your eternal word in both the Old and New covenants which bears powerful testimony of our faith in Christ. May Your Holy Spirit open the eyes of our hearts to understand the Scripture and allowing us to experience a closer more intimate walk with You. In Jesus’ Holy Name. Amen.
Lori Ciccanti
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down