World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Palm Sunday EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Palm Sunday EmptyYesterday at 11:42 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Palm Sunday EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Palm Sunday EmptyYesterday at 11:34 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Palm Sunday EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Palm Sunday EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Palm Sunday EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Palm Sunday EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Palm Sunday EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Palm Sunday EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Palm Sunday EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Palm Sunday EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» AISH
Palm Sunday EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:18 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Palm Sunday EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Palm Sunday EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Palm Sunday EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:32 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Palm Sunday EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Palm Sunday EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Palm Sunday EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm by Admin

» Strangling Israel slowly
Palm Sunday EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024, 11:37 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Palm Sunday

Go down

Palm Sunday Empty Re: Palm Sunday

Post  Admin Sat 16 Apr 2011, 10:37 pm

Hebrew Calendar - Nisan 10 - 30 AD

« March 0030 »

Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday

10th of Adar, 3790
11th of Adar, 3790
Shabbos Zachor

12th of Adar, 3790
13th of Adar, 3790
Ta'anis Esther
14th of Adar, 3790
Purim
15th of Adar, 3790
Shushan Purim
16th of Adar, 3790
17th of Adar, 3790
18th of Adar, 3790
Shabbos Parah

19th of Adar, 3790
20th of Adar, 3790
21st of Adar, 3790
22nd of Adar, 3790
23rd of Adar, 3790
24th of Adar, 3790
25th of Adar, 3790
Shabbos HaChodesh

26th of Adar, 3790
27th of Adar, 3790
28th of Adar, 3790
29th of Adar, 3790
1st of Nisan, 3790
Rosh Chodesh Nisan
2nd of Nisan, 3790
3rd of Nisan, 3790

4th of Nisan, 3790
5th of Nisan, 3790
6th of Nisan, 3790
7th of Nisan, 3790
8th of Nisan, 3790
9th of Nisan, 3790

Jesus was in on Nisan 9; the next day on Nisan 10 He went to .
John 12:1
John
Nisan 10 Passover Lamb is selected.
Exodus 12:3

Nisan 10 begins at
10th of Nisan, 3790
Shabbos HaGadol

Jesus rode through streets of on donkey presenting Himself as Passover Lamb.
John 12:13-17 Matthew 21

Nisan 10 ends at 31
11th of Nisan, 3790

Brenda @Delphi Jesus place
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Palm Sunday Empty PALM SATURDAY

Post  Admin Sat 16 Apr 2011, 10:24 pm

Palm Saturday

Today is the anniversary date of when Jesus presented Himself as the Passover Lamb in Jerusalem. The event is known as His Triumphal Entrance.

John 12 tells us that Jesus was in Bethany on Nisan 9. The next day He went to Jerusalem. It was on Nisan 10 the date the Passover Lamb is to be selected. On that date He entered Jerusalem on a donkey and then went into the temple.

There is never a time on the Hebrew/Gregorian Calendar when Nisan 10 is on a Sunday. It is impossible for Jesus to have entered Jerusalem on a Palm Sunday based on the Hebrew/Gregorian Calendar.

InTouchMinistries Charles Stanley
brought to us by Zerich April 16, 2011
Palm Sunday
LUKE 19:28-44

Yet while we are in a particular situation, we tend to make things out to be what they aren't and infer wrong meanings. We kick ourselves, thinking, If only I had known then what I know now!

Jesus' triumphal entry into Jerusalem must have been one of those moments for His disciples. It had appeared to be such a wonderful day for them—and it was, but for different reasons than they realized. They thought the Messiah had come to reestablish Israel's power in the world. But God had something else in mind.

The disciples weren't the only ones who had misconceptions about the Messiah. Many Jews of the day expected Him to be an earthly king. When the crowds heard Jesus was coming to Jerusalem, they cheered, "Hosanna! " which means, "Save now!" They saw Him as their new King, come to bring salvation from political and societal oppression. He raised the dead--no doubt he could also restore the kingdom of David and free them from Roman rule.

Seated upon a donkey, Jesus resembled a ruler returning to his city in peacetime, loyal subjects lining his path with coats and palm fronds. Even the Pharisees were there watching in indignation, saying, "Look, the world has gone after Him" (John 12:19).

This week, think back to those times when circumstances looked one way but turned out to be something else entirely. Remember when you realized God was different than you imagined and saw His will unfold in surprising ways. Look for an opportunity to share your insight with a friend or loved one.
Charles Stanley.

Chart – Jesus – Passover Week – 30 AD

Saturday – Nisan 10

Anniversary Date April 14, 2011

Jesus’ Triumphal Entrance in Jerusalem and the Temple

Tuesday Evening – Nisan 13

Anniversary Date April 17, 2011

Passover with Disciples

Prayer in Garden of Eden

Betrayal and Arrest

Wednesday – Nisan 14

Anniversary Date April 18, 2011

Slaughter of Lambs.

Chart – Jesus - Passover Week – 30 AD

Jesus' Crucifixion and Resurrection 30 AD

The Hebrew day begins and ends at .

Saturday in 30 AD, Nisan 10, the Passover Lamb is selected and led to the temple. It is the weekly Saturday Sabbath.

Jesus is selected and led on the back of a donkey's colt to the temple.

Saturday – Tuesday in 30 AD - Nisan 10-13, for four days the Passover Lamb is examined for worthiness in the temple.

For four days Jesus is in the temple area for others to question Him and listen to His teachings.

Tuesday in 30 AD, Nisan 13, the evening that begins Nisan 14, the search for leaven (sin) begins. Any leaven (sin) that is found is cast out.

Jesus has the Passover Meal with His disciples; finds them clean except for one. He sends Judas away - casts him out.

Tuesday in 30 AD after the "Last Supper" - the Passover Meal - it is still the date of Nisan 13 that begins Nisan 14. Jesus and the disciples go to the Garden of Gethsemene.

The night hours that begin Nisan 14 are from until

Nisan 13.

Jesus is arrested in the Garden where He had sweated drops of blood - blood mixed with water – His perspiration. His trial begins. He is found guilty of blasphemy and sentenced to death.

Wednesday in 30 AD, during the day hours of Nisan 14 Passover Lambs are being killed 30 at a time.
At 9 AM the nails are driven into the wrists and feet of Jesus (our Passover Lamb) as He is nailed to the cross. He is raised between two thieves.

Wednesday in 30 AD, Nisan 14, Passover Lambs are being slaughtered, 30 at a time, in an endless pouring out of blood at the base of the altar.
The blood from Jesus' wounds continually drizzles to the ground from until . Darkness covers the land from until . The light of the world is being taken away.

Wednesday in 30 AD at Nisan 14, the last Passover Lamb is slain, the last of the blood splattered against the base of the altar, the remaining poured out on the ground. The priests in the temple say, "It is finished!"

Jesus cries, "It is finished!" and breathes His last breath; a soldier pierces His side with a sword. Blood mixed with water pours out on the ground. Jesus dies at 3 PM.

Wednesday in 30 AD before sundown (6 PM) on the evening that ends Nisan 14 - the day of Preparation for the Annual High Sabbath - the Passover Lambs are roasting for the Passover Seder meal.

Jesus' body is in the tomb.

Wednesday 30 AD at - the evening that begins Nisan 15 at on Nisan 14, the first day of Passover begins. Unleavened Bread and Passover Lambs . . . are eaten at the Passover Meal. Nisan 14/15 is an Annual High Sabbath.

Thursday in 30 AD - Nisan 15 - 3-night Guard of the tomb is set; 3-night guard set Nisan 15 until third day from Nisan 15 would end at Nisan 18 just before Sunday in 30 AD on the Hebrew Calendar and Time Chart.

Jesus' body is in the tomb.

Night watches begin at on Nisan 15 - Thursday in 30 AD - and end at on Nisan 18 – just before the beginning of Sunday in 30 AD.

3 Days – 3 Nights
There are three days and three nights from Nisan 14 – Nisan 17. In 30 AD: 3 day hours and Wednesday night, Thursday day, Thursday night, Friday day, Friday night, Saturday 9 day hours. There are 72 hours from on Nisan 14 until on Nisan 17.

For three days and three nights the body of Jesus is in the heart of the earth according to the sign of Jonah.

Saturday in 30 AD
is the THIRD DAY of Passover - Nisan 17.
It is the weekly Saturday Sabbath.

As Nisan 17 ends at - Nisan 18 - Sunday in 30 AD begins. Nisan 17 from until is the night hours of Nisan 18 – Saturday in 30 AD.
The body of Jesus is resurrected at . Jesus becomes the First Fruits of the resurrection of the righteous dead into eternal life. His body was raised after three days and three nights. It suffered no corruption which begins on the fourth day.

Sunday in 30 AD – was Nisan 18 - the day that follows Nisan 17 which was Saturday in 30 AD. Nisan 17 is the third day of Passover. Nisan 18 is the fourth day of Passover. The day hours of Nisan 18 are from 6 PM to 6 AM.
Mary Magdalene went to the tomb while it was still dark and found the tomb empty. Soon afterwards she sees Jesus. The tomb was empty before the day hours of Sunday began. Only the night hours of Saturday – Nisan 17 – the hours that began Nisan 18 from until had passed.

Source: Brenda Delphi JesusPlace Forum

Last edited by Admin on Sun 17 Apr 2011, 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Palm Sunday Empty Palm Sunday

Post  Admin Sun 28 Mar 2010, 5:45 pm

Palm Sunday Palsunday

[size=16]Holy Week

The most solemn week of the Christian year, Holy week is the week leading up to Easter, and is the week during which Christians particularly remember the last week of Jesus's life. Holy week begins on Palm Sunday.
Palm Sunday Img_1205349342323_201singlepalm

Palm Sunday

Palm Sunday commemorates Christ's triumphant arrival in Jerusalem to the cheers of the crowd.

The next day the great crowd that had come for the Feast heard that Jesus was on his way to Jerusalem,
They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting,
"Hosanna!"
"Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!"
"Blessed is the King of Israel!"John 12:12-13

Later in that week many of the people in that cheering crowd would be among those shouting that Jesus should be executed.
Symbolism

Christian clergy will often use the Palm Sunday story to help people think about the strength of their own commitment to their faith. They may ask believers to think about times that they have been unfaithful to Christ, or been hypocritical in proclaiming their support.
Church services

In many churches, during Palm Sunday services, large palm branches are carried in processions.
In Anglican and Roman Catholic churches, members of the congregation hold small crosses made of palm leaf, both to remember the palm leaves which the people of Jerusalem waved when Jesus arrived, and to remember the cross on which he died.
Some Christians display the crosses from that service in their homes during the year as a symbol of their faith. The crosses are burned at the start of Lent the next year to provide the ash for Ash Wednesday.
Hymns for Palm Sunday generally include Ride on, Ride on in Majesty and All glory, laud and honour.
Songs may include Make Way, Hosanna, and (for children) We have a King who Rides a Donkey.

Palm Sunday Don2a

Old Testament Reading
Zechariah 9:9-11

9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.
10 And I will cut off the chariot from Ephraim, and the horse from Jerusalem, and the battle bow shall be cut off: and he shall speak peace unto the heathen: and his dominion shall be from sea even to sea, and from the river even to the ends of the earth.
11 As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water

New Testament Reading

Palm Sunday Palmsun2
Mathew 21

"SAY TO THE DAUGHTER OF ZION, 'BEHOLD YOUR KING IS COMING TO YOU, GENTLE, AND MOUNTED ON A DONKEY, EVEN ON A COLT, THE FOAL OF A BEAST OF BURDEN.' "

1 Jesus and his followers were coming closer to Jerusalem. But first they stopped at Bethphage at the hill called the Mount of Olives. There Jesus sent two of his followers into the town.
2 Jesus said to the followers, "Go to the town you can see there. When you enter it, you will find a donkey tied there. With the donkey you will find a young donkey. Untie the two donkeys and bring them to me.
3 If any person asks you why you are taking the donkeys, tell that person, 'The Master needs these donkeys. He will send them back soon.'"
4 This happened to make clear the full meaning of what the prophet said:
5 "Tell the city of Zion, 'Now your king is coming to you. He is humble and he is riding on a donkey. He is riding on a young donkey, born from a work animal.'"
6 The followers went and did what Jesus told them to do.
7 The followers brought the mother donkey and the young donkey to Jesus. They put their coats on the donkeys, and Jesus sat on the coats.

John 12:12-19 (KJV)

12 On the next day much people that were come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem,

13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

14 And Jesus, when he had found a young ass, sat thereon; as it is written,

15 Fear not, daughter of Sion: behold, thy King cometh, sitting on an ass's colt.

16 These things understood not his disciples at the first: but when Jesus was glorified, then remembered they that these things were written of him, and that they had done these things unto him.

17 The people therefore that was with him when he called Lazarus out of his grave, and raised him from the dead, bare record.

18 For this cause the people also met him, for that they heard that he had done this miracle.

19 The Pharisees therefore said among themselves, Perceive ye how ye prevail nothing? behold, the world is gone after him.

Come raise His name on High
who is worthy of all praise
Join in and worship

Awesome God

by Michael W Smith
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38V8jnN1Kpw

Palm Sunday Thewordcard

Click below to view and listen: Jerusalem By The Hoppers
http://www.tangle.com/view_video?viewkey=77a943d4daf558ad2509

DIAMANTINE

And in thy tears, shall no more be thy loss,
But thy release! gentle as summer rain;
For God, thy God, transfixed upon the Cross,
Shedding Heaven's tears, brings thee to life again!
Take heart! Thou shalt no longer cry in shame,
Thy heart's soft diamonds shall adorn thy face:
Each full of love, releasing all the blame,
For He Who wept for thee, died in thy place.
Think then on Him, the One and Only God,
Who, scorned and taunted, bent beneath that Tree:
To save one lost, the 'Dolorosa' trod:
'Twas THEE; 'twas Love, His pain thy soul to free.
Those salt tears, from Love's deepest Ocean poured,
Thine bless, for HE'S ALIVE, and HE IS LORD!

David John, Oxford, England.

Palm Sunday Thewordcard

Click below to view and listen: Jerusalem By The Hoppers
http://www.tangle.com/view_video?viewkey=77a943d4daf558ad2509

But thy release! gentle as summer rain;
For God, thy God, transfixed upon the Cross,
Shedding Heaven's tears, brings thee to life again!
Take heart! Thou shalt no longer cry in shame,
Thy heart's soft diamonds shall adorn thy face:
Each full of love, releasing all the blame,
For He Who wept for thee, died in thy place.
Think then on Him, the One and Only God,
Who, scorned and taunted, bent beneath that Tree:
To save one lost, the 'Dolorosa' trod:
'Twas THEE; 'twas Love, His pain thy soul to free.
Those salt tears, from Love's deepest Ocean poured,
Thine bless, for HE'S ALIVE, and HE IS LORD!

David John, Oxford, England.

HEAVEN AND NATURE SINGS
http://www.tangle.com/view_video?viewkey=8c7da54463ab121dbe8b

[size=21]God's Love Letter To You

You may not know me, but I know everything about you …
Psalm 139:1

I know when you sit down and when you rise up …

Psalm 139:2

I am familiar with all your ways

Psalm 139:3

Even the very hairs on your head are numbered …

Matthew 10:29-31

For you were made in my image

Genesis 1:27

In me you live and move and have your being …

Acts 17:28

For you are my offspring …

Acts 17:28

I knew you even before you were conceived …

Jeremiah 1:4-5

I chose you when I planned creation

Ephesians 1:11-12

You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in my book

Psalm 139:15-16

I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live …

Acts 17:26

You are fearfully and wonderfully made …

Psalm 139:14

I knit you together in your mother's womb …

Psalm 139:13

And brought you forth on the day you were born …

Psalm 71:6

I have been misrepresented by those who don't know me …

John 8:41-44

I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression of love …

1 John 4:16

And it is my desire to lavish my love on you …

1 John 3:1

Simply because you are my child and I am your father …

1 John 3:1

I offer you more than your earthly father ever could …

Matthew 7:11

For I am the perfect father

Matthew 5:48

Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand …

James 1:17

For I am your provider and I meet all your needs …

Matthew 6:31-33

My plan for your future has always been filled with hope …

Jeremiah 29:11

Because I love you with an everlasting love …

Jeremiah 31:3

My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore ...

Psalms 139:17-18

And I rejoice over you with singing

Zephaniah 3:17

I will never stop doing good to you …

Jeremiah 32:40

For you are my treasured possession

Exodus 19:5

I desire to establish you with all my heart and all my soul …

Jeremiah 32:41

And I want to show you great and marvelous things …

Jeremiah 33:3

If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me …

Deuteronomy 4:29

Delight in me and I will give you the desires of your heart …

Psalm 37:4

For it is I who gave you those desires

Philippians 2:13

I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine

Ephesians 3:20

For I am your greatest encourager …

2 Thessalonians 2:16-17

I am also the Father who comforts you in all your troubles

2 Corinthians 1:3-4

When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you …

Psalm 34:18

As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart …

Isaiah 40:11

One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes

Revelation 21:3-4

And I'll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth

Revelation 21:3-4

I am your Father, and I love you even as I love my son, Jesus …

John17:23

For in Jesus, my love for you is revealed …

John 17:26

He is the exact representation of my being …

Hebrews 1:3

He came to demonstrate that I am for you, not against you …

Romans 8:31

And to tell you that I am not counting your sins …

2 Corinthians 5:18-19

Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled …

2 Corinthians 5:18-19

His death was the ultimate expression of my love for you …

1 John 4:10

I gave up everything I loved that I might gain your love …

Romans 8:31-32

If you receive the gift of my son Jesus, you receive me …

1 John 2:23

And nothing will ever separate you from my love again …

Romans 8:38-39

Come home and I'll throw the biggest party heaven has ever seen

Luke 15:7

I have always been Father, and will always be Father …

Ephesians 3:14-15

My question is…Will you be my child ?

John 1:12-13
[/center]
With love from,Your Heavenly Father

Our Dear Sister Randa From Lebanon
Remind us of this
Reconciled.
Palm Sunday Reconcile

Heaven's Gate

Heaven's Gate is a place