World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
special Simply Scripture (from Keith of Noonday Devotionals) - Page 8 EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» Israel 365 News
special Simply Scripture (from Keith of Noonday Devotionals) - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 11:42 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
special Simply Scripture (from Keith of Noonday Devotionals) - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
special Simply Scripture (from Keith of Noonday Devotionals) - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 11:34 pm by Admin

» israelAM
special Simply Scripture (from Keith of Noonday Devotionals) - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
special Simply Scripture (from Keith of Noonday Devotionals) - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
special Simply Scripture (from Keith of Noonday Devotionals) - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
special Simply Scripture (from Keith of Noonday Devotionals) - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
special Simply Scripture (from Keith of Noonday Devotionals) - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
special Simply Scripture (from Keith of Noonday Devotionals) - Page 8 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
special Simply Scripture (from Keith of Noonday Devotionals) - Page 8 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
special Simply Scripture (from Keith of Noonday Devotionals) - Page 8 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» AISH
special Simply Scripture (from Keith of Noonday Devotionals) - Page 8 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:18 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
special Simply Scripture (from Keith of Noonday Devotionals) - Page 8 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
special Simply Scripture (from Keith of Noonday Devotionals) - Page 8 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
special Simply Scripture (from Keith of Noonday Devotionals) - Page 8 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:32 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
special Simply Scripture (from Keith of Noonday Devotionals) - Page 8 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
special Simply Scripture (from Keith of Noonday Devotionals) - Page 8 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
special Simply Scripture (from Keith of Noonday Devotionals) - Page 8 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm by Admin

» Strangling Israel slowly
special Simply Scripture (from Keith of Noonday Devotionals) - Page 8 EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024, 11:37 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

special Simply Scripture (from Keith of Noonday Devotionals)

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

special Simply Scripture (from Keith of Noonday Devotionals) - Page 8 Empty Re: special Simply Scripture (from Keith of Noonday Devotionals)

Post  Admin Mon 20 Aug 2012, 9:43 pm

Welcome to Noonday Devotion

Totally amazing to be with you once again. I love writing these devotions and do hope you enjoy reading them

I am quite a happy person, like everyone I get down at times, but I have a wonderful Lord who upholds me with his strong right hand, a wonderful church family, great friends and also the most wonderful Christian lady in my life.. Helen. Thank you my darling.. you are God's precious gift to me.special Simply Scripture (from Keith of Noonday Devotionals) - Page 8 Download?mid=2%5f0%5f0%5f1%5f72663%5fAK7sHkgAAHFWUDHm%2fAsk4kukZwM&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1&appid=YahooMailClassic

Special Song

You may not understand the words.. but it doesn't matter.. just relax and let the words and pictures wash over you. I have had the privilege of worship with our Chinese brothers and sisters recently and boy do they love to worship.. Raise your hands in worship.. just worship God for all he Is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoUnHnMlYYM&feature=related

Please take time to pass these devotions onto all your friends, groups and church contacts. Print them out so you can refer to them later. I also hope you take time to click on the featured page links at the bottom of this message.

God bless you

Keith

Noonday Devotion by Keith

HEALING THE HURTS

Psalm 55

12 For it was not an enemy that reproached me; then I could have borne it: neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hid myself from him:

13 But it was thou, a man mine equal, my guide, and mine acquaintance.

14 We took sweet counsel together, and walked unto the house of God in company.

Betrayal is a terrible thing. The psalmist knows that and here shares with us, his broken heart.

This is not an ordinary betrayal.. it is betrayal by someone who was so close to the psalmist. It was not someone who was unknown to him, it was one of His closest friends.

They had a very special bond between these two people. They took sweet counsel together, they walked within the house of God together, but something had come between them and that closeness had been destroyed.

My brothers and sisters, there are many in the church today who can identify with this person. They have been deeply hurt, by something another brother or sister has either said or done.

The Lord looks at this and his heart weeps my brethren. Can I ask if you have lost a friend by saying something you shouldn't have or doing something that hurt them?

If you have, then the Lord is saying that you should go and find that person and ask for forgiveness. Remember the words of Jesus in Matthew 5

23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;

24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

We need to have clean and clear relationships with each other, yes each other. Our relationship to God is paramount, but also our relationship to our brothers and sisters is so important.

We have so many walking wounded in the church, people who are hobbling about in pain, because of hurt inflicted on them by other brethren.

Worse of all, many hundreds and even thousands have left the church, because of something that has been said or done to them.

Church means community, and that means loving everyone.. period

Let us love and then just love again. Are you in right relationship with your brothers and sisters in your church?

If not you are hindering God's blessing on your own life and that of your church...... AMEN?

Keith

Teaching 1 by Lorraine Ezell

"Repentance Requires Action"

"I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee." Luke 15:18

The first message that Jesus preached was that of repentance. "From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand." (Matt. 4:17) Repentance is not passive, it requires that something be done- even the word itself is a verb that means to "change your mind, which involves turning with contrition from sin to God".

In the story of the prodigal son we see a picture of a repentant young man- we also see a prime example that action accompanies repentance. Repentance in this young man's heart did not start when he got home. It did not start when the father embraced him. It started in the pig pen when he said, "I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee." At that moment not only was there contrition of heart, but a turning away from sin. He got up out of the pig pen (symbolic of the life of sin) and started in the direction of home.

Repentance isn't just a confession of sin and then continue going in the same direction- it always requires that you go in the opposite direction from the sin you just confessed. "Go, and sin no more." (John 8:11) What is in the opposite direction of sin? God. To sum up what I have already said- repentance means that we turn our backs on sin and our faces toward God and start heading in that direction. That is exactly what the prodigal son did- he left the pig pen behind.

Where are you today? In confession or repentance over your sin? Confession only (acknowledging that it is there) does not get you out of the "pig pen." Repentance on the other hand causes you to arise, get up out of it and head toward the Father.

Have a great day. If it's true repentance it will be accompanied by action.

For further reading:
Luke 15:11-22; 8:36-39
Acts 14:15; 26:20
Ezekiel 18:30

Teaching 2 by Mary Padgett

BUTTER AND HONEY

Scripture: Isaiah 7:15 "Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse evil, and choose good."

When I grew up, I was poor but didn't know it because my family had as much and maybe a little more than most families in my town. We had a house that my dad had built and daily food, but I was much older before I realized that we didn't have the best of foods. When lunchtime came, we were given a choice between a mayonnaise or mustard sandwich. We didn't know that there was supposed to be meat, tomatoes, and lettuce with it. We thanked God, blessed the food, and enjoyed what we had. If you offered me only bread with mayonnaise or mustard today, I would look in wonder at the meager provision because I have tasted and learned that there is so much more. Yet, had I never experienced a complete sandwich, I would not have learned that anything was missing. It is the same as drinking a regular soda or a diet drink. We know the difference because we have tasted the real thing.

The prophet Isaiah spoke in a spiritual sense about those who have eaten butter and honey. He said that because they have tasted the real thing, they have gained discernment and know to refuse evil and choose good. We often wonder why the people that we associate with choose to live the way they do, for they seem to enjoy their lifestyles of sinful pleasures. Yet, we know that their choice does not measure up to the true joy that is found in serving and worshipping Jesus. Those who choose evil may find pleasure for a moment, but it will be followed by pain, discouragement, guilt, and shame.

Jeremiah 15:16 says, "Your words were found, and I ate them, your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart." Our spiritual taste becomes refined as we feast on God's words and fellowship in His presence. Once we have tasted of the friendship of God and eaten of His Word, we know that there is nothing to compare with His glories. His love and His word become as the butter to our spirits and the honey to our soul that Isaiah spoke of and our choices become very simple, for we are keen to distinguish between good and evil. There is no contest within our souls in choosing God's will rather than our own desires. We can easily discern between black and white, darkness and light, or right and wrong. Even the subtle tactics of the devil become evident to our spiritual eyes because we have tasted of the goodness of God. There is a popular slogan today, "You are what you eat." Think about it, for so it is with spiritual food. You will only know to refuse evil and choose goodwhen you have chosen the right spiritual diet.

Featured Website

Please support this mission society

http://www.maf.org/

Special Sermon

Please take time to listen to this sermon.. it is so wonderful and powerful. This man has had a major influence on my life. It was preached over thirty years ago.. but it is greatly needed today. For those of you in China.. you can access this website and hear this sermon!!!!!

http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/encounter-olford-ministries/player/satanic-sabotage-216233.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

special Simply Scripture (from Keith of Noonday Devotionals) - Page 8 Empty Re: special Simply Scripture (from Keith of Noonday Devotionals)

Post  Admin Fri 17 Aug 2012, 7:43 pm

I hope you will enjoy the following devotions and that they and the links would touch your heart and stir your spirit. I pray that you would share these devotions with all your friends and contacts.

Special Song

Another amazing hymn, I hope you like it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CMclLT_Hjg&feature=related

Thank you for being part of this ministry.

God bless you

Keith

NOONDAY DEVOTION BY KEITH

STANDING STRONG IN THE FURNACE

Daniel 3

Dan 3:16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego answered King Nebuchadnezzar, "Your threat means nothing to us".

Dan 3:17 If you throw us in the fire, the God we serve can rescue us from your roaring furnace and anything else you might cook up, O king.

Dan 3:18 But even if he doesn't, it wouldn't make a bit of difference, O king. We still wouldn't serve your gods or worship the gold statue you set up."

Now here is an attitude I want to have? They didn't care if the king was going to put them in the fire, they had supreme confidence and total and utter trust that their God, was going to protect them.

They would not compromise their beliefs, their stand for God, and God rewarded them. When they came out of the furnace, they came out better than they went in. How often , when we are going through hard times, and we are in a furnace like situation, do we complain? But if you trust completely and have the same attitude as these three guys, then you will come out smelling sweeter and feeling stronger

Persecution and Hardship refines the believer and leaves us stronger and also we are able to do more things for God. Hebrews chapter 12

What a response this was, their dependence was upon God, what we see here is faith in it's purest form.

They couldn't see the salvation of God.. but they believed that they were under God's protection. See Hebrews 11:1 and 6

Many people reading this will be in countries where they are under severe pressure for the preaching of the gospel.. that is the true Christian's reaction to persecution.. the same reaction as Peter and John had.. they had to preach whatever the cost. There is a compulsion to live for Christ.. there is a compulsion to preach and share the gospel, because we obey our heavenly master. amen.

God honoured them, because they honoured Him. Let us honour Him in all we do and leave the rest to God.. trust our lives to his safe keeping. No wonder at the end of the book of Daniel in Chapter 11 verse 32.. he says.. those that know their God shall be strong and do exploits.. amen

How much we trust God in our daily lives shows how much we know him in the personal place of prayer.

God bless you

Keith

Guest teaching by Walking in truth

The Cause For The Demonic Attacks Coming Against You

"What triggers demonic attacks against you, your dream, your vision, your calling, your business, your family, your church, or your ministry? What makes the devil so upset that he rises up to resist you and your efforts? If God chose you, why are you experiencing so many hassles and difficulties along the way to your goal of fulfilling all He has called you to do?" - Rick Renner

Are you undergoing attacks from Satan at this moment? Do you feel as though every time you make progress in the Kingdom of God here comes an attack trying to push you back? Do you feel sometimes as though you are up against a brick wall in trying to accomplish what God Almighty has called you to do in this life?

We can say with all assurety that the reason you are being attacked is because the call of God is on your life and the devil is scared silly to see you walk in that calling 100%. The attacks are meant to rob you of your effectiveness and to hinder your progress. He knows that if you walked in your calling 100%, you would do some mighty great damage to his kingdom. It's time to get mad at the devil and go for the 100%!

Before saying another word, let's look into the Holy Scriptures and examine Paul's life for instruction.

2 Timothy 1:11 says - "Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles."
Acts 9:15 says - "But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto Me, to bear My name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel."
Romans 1:1 says - "Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God."
Ephesians 3:7-8 says - "Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of His power. Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ."
1 Timothy 2:7 says - "Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not,) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity."
2 Timothy 1:1 says - "Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God..."

The above Scriptures indicate to us that Paul was appointed by God... set apart by the authority of Jesus to do a task...God's chosen instrument...a slave of Jesus...a servant acting under the direction of the Great Master...having both the grace and power of God mightily at work in his life...and working in accordance with the Divine will and purpose.

Because of this, he came under the severe attack of Satan.

Acts 9:16 and 2 Timothy 1:12 confirm this fact - "For I will show him how great things he must suffer for My name's sake" and "For the which cause I also suffer these things..."

Paul would suffer as a result of outside forces or outside circumstances. He would undergo physical suffering due to persecution...mental suffering due to outside pressures...and financial suffering due to monetary hardships. These outside attacks would be stirred up by Satan and caused by the calling that rested on his life.

Let's look a little closer into what really stirs up demonic activity in one's life. Why exactly did Paul become the target for Satan's vicious attacks?

1) He Was Appointed By God

2 Timothy 1:11 says - "Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles..."
1 Timothy 2:7 says - "Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not,) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity."

Paul was appointed by God to preach the Gospel. He was set apart, ordained, or put into the ministry by Christ Himself. He was especially commissioned by God to preach the Truth, the whole Truth, and nothing but the Truth - fervently, affectionately, and perseveringly - to the Gentiles. He was sent by God and not by man.

2) He Was God's Chosen Instrument

Acts 9:15 says - "But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto Me, to bear My name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel."

Paul was God's instrument of choice...excellent or well-adapted agent used to accomplish His purpose...or vessel in which the Gospel message was lodged.

3) He Was A Slave Of Jesus

Romans 1:1 says - "Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God."

Paul was Jesus' willing slave who was at the control of His Master. He was subject to His will and wholly at His disposal. He was the entire property of His Master - knowing that his life was not his own and all in his life belonged to his Heavenly Owner. He was wholly devoted in the spirit of sacrificial obedience to the constant and complete performance of the Divine Will.

4) He Had The Grace & Power Of God Mightily At Work In His Life

Ephesians 3:7 says - "Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of His power."

Paul was not called into the ministry based on his own seeking or merit. It was not according to his education or acquired learning. He did not make himself a minister. It was God Who supplied and furnished him for His work. He was "made a minster" according to the inworking of God's power - in consequence of the ministerial gift of the grace of God.

5) He Worked In Accordance With The Divine Will & Purpose

2 Timothy 1:1 says - "Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God..."

Paul's calling did not come by the will of man or by his own will. He didn't thrust himself into the office of an Apostle or take this honor unto himself. It did not come by any merit of his own. It came as a result of the counsel and design of God's infinite wisdom and goodness.

What stirred up the demonic activity against Paul and his ministry?

The fact that he was set apart by God for this work...was God's well-adapted instrument for the job...was Jesus' willing slave - devoted to doing His will in all things...was furnished for the job by God's mighty power and grace...and in the perfect will of God in doing so.

All of these factors made him a threat to the Kingdom of Darkness.

There are many today who are no threat to Satan and his kingdom. The reason being is because they called themselves into the ministry. They or some other man appointed them to the position they are in today. They are not sold-out to God nor are they in the least bit concerned about being in the will of God for their lives. Resultantly, Satan doesn't bother with them.

However, you may be reading this - while relating to Paul the Apostle. Indeed you are a threat to Satan and his kingdom. You are constantly under demonic attack. You know that God called you into the ministry to do a work for Him. God has chosen you to do a specific work for Him. You know that! You are in the will of God - fulfilling His plan and purpose for your life. And you are fully surrendered to do His will and His will alone. You realize that your life is not your own; it belongs to the One Who purchased it with His Blood - none other than the Lord Jesus!

Because of this - you find yourself on HELL'S BLACK LIST!

Then receive this word of encouragement that you read earlier in this message - We can say with all assurety that the reason you are being attacked is because the call of God is on your life and the devil is scared silly to see you walk in that calling 100%. The attacks are meant to rob you of your effectiveness and to hinder your progress. He knows that if you walked in your calling 100%, you would do some mighty great damage to his kingdom. It's time to get mad at the devil and go for the 100%!

C'mon, get mad at the devil!

Be determined like never before to go for the 100%!

Don't let anything or anyone stop you!

May God Bless His Word,

Connie

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. (Isaiah 54:17)

© COPYRIGHT Connie Giordano - All Rights Reserved

Guest Website

This is an amazing website to help you share your faith.. lots of free resources for you to use

http://www.livingwaters.com/

Special Sermon

I hope you like this message.. please listen.. it is so worth it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJVbFC9ODZI&feature=related
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 15 Aug 2012, 10:38 am

Hello and welcome to Noonday Devotion

It is always a privilege to share with you all. I have no idea, where you are reading this, But I know the Holy Spirit is speaking and touching lives. All glory to God.. amen.

Please share these messages with all your friends and contacts. Let's get the WORD OUT INTO THE WORLD.

Special Song

This is one of my favourite Hymns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t66l03XmQI&feature=related

Please also take time to view and click on the featured Page links at the bottom of this message, you will be stirred and blessed by them.

Thanks to all of you for your love, encouragement and support.

God bless you

Keith

WITHOUT HOLINESS NO ONE SHALL SEE THE LORD

1 John 4

1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of Antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

We have so many voices searching for our attention in the modern world and even in the modern church. The latest teaching comes to us and says that this revelation has been given to this and that person by God. So what is the plumb line of truth?

Here John gives us it:

It is the fact that Jesus Christ came in the flesh to sinful earth to redeem it.

This is what I believe.

He did through coming through the miracle of the incarnation, his sinless life, His victorious sacrifice on the cross and his bodily Resurrection from the dead on the third day. He is now seated at the right hand of the Father after ascending into heaven and he ever makes intercession for us.

John said that is those days, the early days of the church, that many false teachers had gone out into the world. So how can tell the truthful teachers, well they say the truth of verse 2

You will hear many preachers saying all about miracles and healings and how to be happy, but the great test of any preacher and ministry is do they preach the true Gospel of Christ in verse 2 and How God deals with Sin through Christ. It is not about our happiness, but about God.. it is about His grace, his mercy.. It is all about God.. his power.. amen.

Test every preacher and ministry by this plumbline.. it is not about healing, it is not about making us happy.. it is about God dealing with our sin , it is God getting glory through us.. we live for His glory.. not ours

As for me, I will always say JESUS IS MY SAVIOUR AND LORD

When you read this column, you know that I stand on the truth of God's word, that is my commitment firstly to God and then to you My precious readers

God bless you

Keith

Teaching by John Wesley

Without holiness no man shall see the Lord." Nothing under heaven can be more sure than this; "for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it." And "though heaven and earth pass away, yet His word shall not pass away." As well therefore might God fall from heaven, as His Word fall to the ground. (Heb. 12:14; Mic. 4:4; Matt. 5:18).

No one who is not saved from sin here can be saved from hell hereafter. No one can see the kingdom of God above, unless the kingdom of God be in him below. Whoever will reign with Christ in heaven, must have Christ reigning in him on earth. And yet as sure as this is, and as clearly as it is taught in every part of the Holy Scripture, among all the truths of God, there is probably none which is less received by men.

Yes, professing Christians invariably invent one way or another to get to heaven without holiness. In the place of holiness, some have substituted penance, pilgrimages, and praying to saints and angels. Thousand of professing Christians have no doubt but that, by a diligent use of these things-without any holiness at all-they shall see the Lord in glory.

However, Protestants will not be satisfied in that manner. They are convinced that whoever leans on such things leans on the staff of a broken reed. Yet, thousands of such Protestants also think that they too will see God without holiness. How? Why, by doing no harm, generally doing good, going to church, and receiving the sacraments. And many thousands are content with this, believing they are on the high road to heaven. Yet, that is not much better than the hopes of the first group.

However, other Protestants recognize that such nominal Christianity is not sufficient. They correctly say that such a religion does not stand on the right foundation. However, they go on to say that Christ has already accomplished and suffered everything for us. They say that His righteousness is imputed to us; therefore, we need none of our own. Since there is so much righteousness and holiness in Him, there needs to be none in us. In fact, they claim, that to think we have any holiness, or to desire to seek any holiness, is to renounce Christ. That from the beginning to the end of salvation, all is in Christ, nothing is in man. And that those who teach otherwise are preachers of legalism, and know nothing of the gospel.

What evasion! What has Satan done? He has persuaded the very men who receive it to "turn the grace of God into licentiousness" (Jude 4). This is indeed a blow at the root, the root of all holiness, all true religion. The whole design of Christ's death was "to destroy the works of the devil" (I John 3:8). But now this is overthrown in one stroke.

THE FRUITS OF CHEAP GRACE

For wherever this doctrine of easy grace is received, it leaves no place for holiness. It forbids all such exhortations as might excite a desire for holiness. Nay, it makes men afraid of personal holiness, afraid of cherishing any thought of it. For they fear that any step toward holiness might be a denial of the faith, and a rejection of Christ and His righteousness. So that, instead of being "zealous for good works," good works are a stench to their nostrils. In short, they are infinitely more afraid of the works of God, than the works of the devil.

Here is Satan's masterpiece! We are to believe that men are holy, without a grain of holiness in them! Holy in Christ, however unholy in themselves. They are supposedly in Christ, although they have not one jot of the mind that was in Christ. They are "complete in Him," although they are as proud, as vain, as covetous, and as lustful as ever. They think they can continue in unrighteousness because Christ has "fulfilled all righteousness."

O ye simple one, do not be deceived. For as surely as the Lord lives, "neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God." "Such" indeed "were some of you. But you are washed, but you are sanctified," as well as "justified, in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God" (1 Cor. 6:9-11). You are really changed! You are not only accounted as righteous, you are made righteous.

The inward power of the Spirit has made you free-really, actually free-from the law or power "of sin and death" (Rom. 8:2). This is liberty, true gospel liberty, experienced by every true believer. This is not freedom from the law of God, or the works of God, but from the law of sin and the works of the devil. See that you stand fast in this real, not imaginary, liberty. Take heed that you "be not entangled again," by means of these vain boasters, "in the yoke of" that vile "bondage of sin," from which you have cleanly escaped. (Gal. 5:1).

I testify unto you, that if you still continue in sin, Christ shall profit you nothing. That Christ is no Savior to you, unless He saves you from your sins. And that unless it purifies your heart, faith shall profit you nothing. Oh, when will you understand, that to oppose either inward or outward holiness, under color of exalting Christ, is directly to act the part of Judas, to "betray the Son of man with a kiss?"

What? Make Christ destroy His own kingdom? Set Christ against holiness? Talk of Christ as saving His people in their sins? It is no better than to say, He saves them from the guilt, but not from the power, of sin. Will you make the righteousness of Christ a cover for the unrighteousness of man? So that by this means, "the unrighteous" of every kind "shall inherit the kingdom of God!" Stop! Consider! What are you doing? Who has corrupted you from the simplicity of Christ, from the purity of the gospel?

You did know, "He that believeth is born of God: And whosoever is born of God sinneth not" (1 John 3:9). O come back to the true, the pure, the old gospel! That which you received in the beginning. Come back to Christ, who died to make you a holy people, "zealous for good works" (Tit. 2:14). "Remember from whence you are fallen, and repent, and do the first works" (Rev. 2:5). For "wilt thou know, O vain," O empty "man, that faith without works is dead" (Jas. 2:17)?

Do not stupidly and senselessly call holiness legalism-a silly, meaningless word. Be not afraid of being under the law of God. Rather, fear being under "the law of sin" (Rom. 7:23). Love the strictest preaching best. That which most searches the heart, and shows you wherein you are unlike Christ. That which presses you most to love Him with all your heart, and serve Him with all your strength.

Permit me to warn you of another silly, meaningless phrase: Do not say: "I can do nothing." If so, then you know nothing of Christ. Then you have no faith. For if you have faith, if you believe, then you "can do all things through Christ who strengthens you" (Phil. 4:13). You can love Him and keep His commandments; and to you His "commandments are not grievous" (1 John 5:3). Grievous to them that believe? Far from it! They are the joy of your heart.

Show then your love for Christ by keeping His commandments, by blamelessly walking in all His ordinances. Honor Christ by obeying Him with all your might, by serving Him with all your strength. Glorify Christ by imitating Christ in all things, by walking as He walked. Trust in Christ to live and reign in your heart. Have confidence in Christ that He will fulfill in you all His great and precious promises. That He will work in you all the good pleasure of His goodness, and all the work of faith with power. Cleave to Christ, until His blood has cleansed you from all pride, all anger, all evil desire. Let Christ do all. Let Him who has done all for you, do all in you.

Exalt Christ as a Prince to give repentance. A Savior both to give remission of sins, and to create in you a new heart, to renew a right spirit within you. This is the gospel, the pure, genuine gospel; glad tidings of great salvation. Not the new, but the old-the everlasting gospel.

Special Sermon

I hope you will be blessed by this special and wonderful sermon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AApVG6O_xw
Featured Website

The City of Liverpool is famous for the Beatles, but it also has a great city mission. When I lived in Liverpool for 3 months, I attended one of these City Mission Church's. Please pray and support this vital Work.
http://www.livercm.org.uk/index.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 11 Aug 2012, 10:04 am

It is truly amazing to share with you once again, I count it a real privilege to be able to do this, in God's strength and His anointing.. amen.

Let's get the WORD OUT INTO THE WORLD..please share these devotions.. thanks.

Special Song

The defining musical influence of my Christian life.. was and and still is Keith Green

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD2PJ0xbAdY&feature=related

The links at the bottom of this devotion are for your benefit.. please click them and be blessed.

God Bless you

Keith

LOVE IN DEED AND TRUTH

1 John 3

17 But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?

18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

I wonder what is your response, when we receive requests from our brothers and sisters in trouble.?

I am reminded that we will have opportunity to help other believers. God will give us the chance to share with others. The things God gives us are meant to be shared. Here John says that if you have the opportunity to share and you don't.. then you are in disobedience.

God is not interested in excuses.. such as ' they didn't come to my church' or 'they are baptists and I'm a Free Methodist'. Goodness me, I am sure no one has ever said things like that!!

We are to help our fellow brothers and sisters period.. and we not to act on denominational lines. I hope the article below from Nathan Leal stirs you as much as it has me, we are to love each other from a pure heart fervently.. whether or not we belong to the same denomination or not.

We are told this in Hebrews 13:

2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares

You really don't know who you are talking to do you? We will have some surprises when we get to heaven.. amen?

In Galatians 6 we are told this:

10 As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

Ask God to give you opportunities to share with people. God will give you opportunities to help people and especially those of the household of faith.

Are you a hoarder? Or are you a helper to the household of faith?

True help to a fellow believer, will always cost you, whether in time or in material things?. If it hasn't cost you anything, then you haven't truly helped anyone.. amen

God bless you

Keith

Teaching by Nathan Leal

America’s Cancer and Sleeping Shepherds
An excerpt from message #142 "A Call to Repentance - The Inkhorn and the Firebrand!"
Nathan Leal

As I scan the horizon, I see the disturbing condition of America, a condition that glimmers like a beacon which cannot be ignored. I see a land that at this very moment is being shaken to its very core.

But at the same time, its people, including most Christians, are apathetic, spiritually complacent, and indifferent.
The shaking is beginning to awaken some individuals, but that group is very, very, small. Most of the American public is blind and has no idea that the good ole’ USA is infected with a terminal illness, an illness that she claimed by her own choosing.
What is America's illness? It is the cancer of lost morality. It is her sin of carnal excess and self-indulgence. It is a spiritual venereal disease of harlotry and idolatry!

America has made it known to the entire world, that she is proud of her deviant rejection of God's laws and statutes. The report of her waywardness and fornication is evident in the appearance of her Christian citizens. It can be observed in how they dress. And in how they accessorize. Harlotry fashion seems to be an accepted staple in “purpose driven” Christianity.

Lost Modesty
It can be testified, that in many churches, modest apparel seems to be an expired and outdated virtue. And according to my observations, it would also seem that Britney Spears is now a Christian and attends church. Why? Because she shows up in one form or another in churches across America: at the expense of hapless young man trying to worship God, standing in the row behind her.

Are the pastors saying anything about this? No! Why not? Because they are too busy also dressing - “cool!" Hello shepherds! You are the last moral line of defense!

And what a tragedy it is, when young men say that they had to quit going to church because the women at their church dressed like hookers and tempted them!

There is a deafening silence from the pulpits about modesty. In addition to the zipped lips about liberal fashion, loose morality seems to also be an orphaned subject. And sadly, this silence is successfully contributing to today's present moral climate. America's young people and her adults have an insatiable appetite to satisfy their flesh.

This hunger is testified in her movies. It is displayed in her entertainment and in her digital images. It can also be found in the carnal self portraits stored on millions of cell phones!
America once known as the land of the free and the home of the brave, is now the land of "their own desires" and home to "their own will."

America, you once taught your children the Ten Commandments. But now, you teach your young ones that chastity and moral restraint are displeasing to the New American Deity, the god of self.

The Land is Sick
America, you have thrown away your compass that pointed you to the laws of God and now your land is sick. And as a result, your visitation from the God of Heaven has arrived. America, your economic health deteriorates! And now, you are gasping for breath!

America has a cancer! She is dying! But still, the indulgent and self-confident ones think otherwise. They believe that sorrow will never visit their shores.
Part of the reason for America's blindness is that many of them have listened to the lies from the ministry of propaganda, the controlled media. The hypnotic voice that says, "Hey everybody, drink our Kool-Aid! All is well! The economy has recovered!"

Sleeping Shepherds
Another disturbing part of this apathetic trend is the participation of many pastors, who are presenting sermons that address the search for; "Your Best Life Now!"
It is amazing that the majority of American and Western pastors are out of touch with the spiritual and biblical reality of the present scenario. What scenario is that? It is the new chapter of judgment that is now arriving on the shores of the land.
And because, so many pastors have saturated their sermon schedules and church bulletins with the lopsided, "grace" message, the "holy" and "righteous" part of God has NOT been taught to the people.

The bullhorn of reality is screaming! But the pastors are silent!

The present economy of America has melted like an old candle,
... but the pastors are silent and are ignoring it!

And even though millions of people that attend church are unemployed,
... the pastors are silent and are ignoring it!

And even though more American homes have been foreclosed on in this storm, than during the first Great Depression,

And even though city governments are laying off; policeman, firefighters, and are closing city libraries because of the lack of funds, which is a huge indicator to a financial crisis,

And even though the voices from appointed messengers are crying out, "Repent! Judgment has arrived!" Many pastors are ignoring their cries! Instead, these many pastors are ignoring the signs and warnings and are telling their people that God does not judge!
And now the land is shaking!

Hard Hearts
The shaking is shouting with a loud voice, "People, return to the Lord your God! Return to the one who made you! Return to the only One who can sustain you and save you!"
But sadly, most people are blind and stubborn. Their worldly conscience has seared their ability to see the tidal wave that is now approaching… with a fury! Most people are also spiritually deaf. They cannot hear the mighty roaring of God's judgment tsunami!

1 Peter 4:17 says, that judgment will begin in the house of God, first! And if it first begins with us, what happens to them that do not obey the gospel?

The judgment of God is very real! And let me also say this, "We really do not have a choice! The land will shake whether we like it or not; or whether we believe it or not!"
This thing is happening very fast, my friends!
I am amazed at how quickly "world events" are occurring. I am also sobered at the thought that the present judgment is leading every one of us to an unpleasant destination. The best way to illustrate it is to say this, “We are all on a train that is traveling very quickly! This train has no breaks and just ahead of us, along the train tracks, the bridge is out! It is gone!

The typical American history cycle has expired. The Rubicon is behind us.
Now more than ever, during this season of chastisement, we need to be hearing from the throne room. Not from the mind of man or the lies of the enemy.

What lies ahead? Certainly not what I heard Joel Osteen say last night on TV, "That the year 2012 will be a year of overflowing prosperity!"

For those that have the eyes to see and ears to hear, 2012 needs to be a year of repentance and returning to God, and after that, seeking shelter for His protection and provision.

Multitudes reading these words are in the valley of decision. Doing something about this warning has a price. Doing nothing also has a price.
Jesus said to count the cost.
What will your cost be?
The door is closing my friends. Do not wait too long!
Nathan Leal

Featured Website

Please take time to view the site of my home church for the last 10 months

http://homechurch.org.uk/index.php

Strong Teaching

Please listen to this great teaching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdiaGlKQO6w
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 11 Jun 2012, 11:34 am

From Keith please send this to all the ladies you know
Ladies, What Do Your Clothes Say About You? (Modesty Part I) | CJ Mahaney
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhtjS7UIcUw&feature=related

Listen to The Entire Sermon here
http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=12908209345
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 28 May 2012, 9:15 pm

Welcome to a very special Simply Scripture

This was the first thing, that God ever gave me to write. In 2003, God called me to a writing ministry and it was after a house group bible study on this passage of Scripture.

I do hope you will find this a blessing and please share it, with all your friends and contacts.

Special Song

I hope you will say Is it any wonder.. and that you praise the Lord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS26JvF125c&feature=related

Please click on the featured page links at the bottom of this message

Thanks

God bless you

Keith

A HEART FOR THE LOST

Esther Chapters 8 and 9

This historical book situated in the midst of the Old Testament, has much to teach us, it shows the rescue of the Israelites from their demise at the hands of a dangerous foe, and we can see the parallel as Jesus rescued us from the clutches of the devil and the power of sin and death.

It is the only book of the Bible, that doesn't mention God, but if you read the story.. you will see God all over it.. amen. Surely just because we can't see Him working on our behalf.. doesn't mean He isn't. In fact, when God is quiet, usually means He is working on our behalf, in ways we cannot see, but will be revealed when He sees fit.. amen.

The story of the rescue comes to a marvellous conclusion in Chapters 8-9 the King and Esther now have the job of repealing the decree of death that has gone out,another parallel to the ministry of Jesus, He blots out the death sentence given to all of us, rightfully by God, as a result of our sin.

In these last days, we are to take the gospel with ever more urgency to the world, lets learn a few lessons from chapters 8-9, and see what we need to have, to witness powerfully in today's world.

Chap 8:3-6 Passion For the Lost

3And Esther spoke yet again to the king and fell down at his feet and besought him with tears to avert the evil plot of Haman the Agagite and his scheme that he had devised against the Jews.
4Then the king held out to Esther the golden scepter. So Esther arose and stood before the king.

5And she said, If it pleases the king and if I have found favor in his sight and the thing seems right before the king and I am pleasing in his eyes, let it be written to reverse the letters devised by Haman son of Hammedatha, the Agagite, which he wrote to destroy the Jews who are in all the king's provinces.

6For how can I endure to see the evil that shall come upon my people? Or how can I endure to see the destruction of my kindred?

The shortest verse in the bible is "Jesus wept", look at verse 6 Esther had the same heart as Jesus, like him, she couldn't bear the thought of one person being lost. Can you?

CT Studd, the great missionary to China said 'some want to sit in sight of church or chapel bell, I want to have a rescue mission, within a yard of hell'. Do I/you, have a passion for the lost?

I know that this is the one area of my life, that is lacking. I need to cry out to God, for my family, my friends and people I meet every day, but more than that I need to be so moved with compassion, that I speak to them about my Saviour.

We need to look through the eyes of Jesus and see people as Jesus saw them.When we look at the crowds as sheep without a shepherd, then and only then, will we be looking at people as Jesus did.

Please look at verse 3, Esther besought the King with tears. How many times, have you besought the Father in prayer with tears for your family or friends?

Look at verse 6, total heart pain for her people. We need to feel like Esther did.. amen.

Chap 8:8 New orders

8Write also concerning the Jews as it pleases you in the king's name, and seal it with the king's [signet] ring--for writing which is in the king's name and sealed with the king's ring no man can reverse.
In Persian Law, the only way a decree could be invalidated was by the issue of a new one, and this has been done by God through Jesus, Jesus has fulfilled all the Law and has blotted out the handwriting of legal ordinances against us Colossians 2:11-15.

Now we can now go out into the world, able to tell people that through Jesus, their sins can be forgiven and their lives transformed. We are carrying out the orders of the King of Kings.

The seal of the king, was placed on the order given, likewise with us, the orders given to us, have been sealed. Jesus said that all authority, was given to Him Matthew 28:18. That means, we speak with authority.. amen

Another aspect here is that we are given power through the Holy Spirit, unless we work with the anointing of the Precious Holy Spirit, all we do is totally wasted and useless. The orders, we are given are sealed with the power of the Holy Spirit.

Chap 8:9-14 Access all areas

9Then the king's scribes were called, in the third month, the month of Sivan, on the twenty-third day, and it was written according to all that Mordecai commanded to the Jews, to the chief rulers, and the governors and princes of the provinces from India to Ethiopia, 127 provinces, to every province in its own script and to every people in their own language and to the Jews according to their writing and according to their language.
10He wrote in the name of King Ahasuerus and sealed it with the king's ring and sent letters by messengers on horseback, riding on swift steeds, mules, and young dromedaries used in the king's service, bred from the [royal] stud.

11In it the king granted the Jews who were in every city to gather and defend their lives; to destroy, to slay, and to wipe out any armed force that might attack them, their little ones, and women; and to take the enemies' goods for spoil.

12On one day in all the provinces of King Ahasuerus, the thirteenth day of the twelfth month, the month of Adar,

13A copy of the writing was to be issued as a decree in every province and as a proclamation to all peoples, and the Jews should be ready on that day to avenge themselves upon their enemies.

14So the couriers, who were mounted on swift beasts that were used in the king's service, went out, being hurried and urged on by the king's command; and the decree was released in Shushan, the capital.

The decree went to all the provinces, just like the gospel must, Jesus said go into ALLthe world, not just to the nations, people's and groups that are receptive. Church, how often do we go for the comfortable middle class people? We ought to take the gospel to everyone, this gospel is an inclusive gospel.

When you take the gospel out into the world, you go in the authority that God has given you, this verse is so amazing, the decree was signed in the Kings name, sealed with his seal and the riders were sent on horseback, meaning that this was a job of haste, as is the preaching of the gospel as Jesus is coming back soon.

Chap 8:15-17 Joy Unconfined

15And Mordecai went forth from the presence of the king in royal apparel of blue and white, with a great crown of gold and with a robe of fine linen and purple; and the city of Shushan shouted and rejoiced.
16The Jews had light [a dawn of new hope] and gladness and joy and honor.

17And in every province and in every city, wherever the king's command and his decree came, the Jews had gladness and joy, a feast and a holiday. And many from among the peoples of the land [submitted themselves to Jewish rite and] became Jews, for the fear of the Jews had fallen upon them.

Look at the result the decree had gladness and joy erupted, the people, who had been under the death sentence, had been saved. Whenever and where ever the gospel is proclaimed, joy and gladness break out, so go on, make your street happy today.

Notice that many non-Jews became Jews on that day, the effects of your witness, the power of your witness will bring about results you can not begin to imagine.

Don't you just love verse 15. Mordecai went out dressed in royal apparel. Like him, we are dressed in the royal apparel of the King Of Kings. Believer, never forget that you are a royal child, one who is dressed in the royal apparel of the One and Only King of Kings.. you are dressed in the righteousness of Jesus.. amen

Chap 9:1 Unable to stand

1NOW IN the twelfth month, the month of Adar, on the thirteenth day of Adar when the king's command and his edict were about to be executed, on the [very] day that the enemies of the Jews had planned for a massacre of them, it was TURNED to the contrary and the Jews had rule over those who hated them.
2The Jews gathered together in their cities throughout all the provinces of King Ahasuerus to lay hands on such as sought their hurt; and no man could withstand them, for the fear of them had fallen upon all the peoples.

The decree when it is told and shown to the people, makes the enemies of God crumble, nothing can stand against the power of the gospel, it scares the devil and the church moves forward with rejoicing, as it fulfills the commission, Jesus gave us to do.

Church, one thing matters in these final days, the decree ( Gospel ) of the Lord has to be preached, the decree that says

"There is no other name under heaven, whereby men must be saved"- JESUS. Acts 4:12

We are under instruction from the King of Kings..our orders are given directly to us, they are given so that men and women, can come to salvation through the shed blood of Jesus Matthew 28:19-20

Romans 10 says these words:

14 But how are people to call upon Him Whom they have not believed [in Whom they have no faith, on Whom they have no reliance]? And how are they to believe in Him [adhere to, trust in, and rely upon Him] of Whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without a preacher?

15And how can men [be expected to] preach unless they are sent? As it is written, How beautiful are the feet of those who bring glad tidings! [How welcome is the coming of those who preach the good news of His good things!]

What are we waiting for, haven't we been given our instructions ?. So let's get going.. amen

I hope this study blesses you

God bless you

Keith

Special Sermon

I hope you will be blessed as you listen to this sermon... please listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABWoD5YGUW8

Country Focus

Another tiny island, but so important to GOD

http://www.operationworld.org/country/angu/owtext.html

Featured Website

This website is especially for the young christian. It also is a wonderful resource for any christian.. however mature they may be

http://www.newchristian.org.uk/index.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 22 May 2012, 11:03 pm

Welcome to Simply Scripture

What a great joy it is to share with you again. We are in the Old Testament book of 2 Chronicles to study this king who started out bad but like the prodigal son.. came to a realisation of his sin and had a repentant heart.

Let us see what we can learn from him. So grab your bible and let's start.

Special Song

I do hope you can sing the words of this song and mean them.. amen. Don't sing this unless you mean it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x2IpLSfqp8&feature=related

Please click the links at the bottom of this e-mail and also share this study with all your friends and groups.. let's get the WORD OUT INTO THE WORLD

God Bless you

Keith

Reading 2 Chronicles Ch 33:1-20

BE CAREFUL IN ALL YOUR WAYS

We are going to share a few thoughts on Manasseh, one of the Kings of Judah. He has many things to teach us, and in this short chapter is a close-up of what not to do and how to put it right, God's way.

Upright upbringing

One of the first things to say is that he had a good upbringing, his father was a godly man, but this does not give him any righteousness. He had to make his own peace with God, not rely on his father's right standing before God .

Are you reliant on your parents faith for salvation?. You have to come to God yourself.. admit you are a sinner and cry out for forgiveness

Please look back to chapter 32:24-26, although Hezekiah was a good king, he made mistakes. I wonder if Manasseh saw this and thought, well if my father can do it, maybe I can, we all have to be careful because what we say and do can lead others into sin.

Undoing verses 3-9

Manasseh did several things that caused his undoing:

His view of what was wrong and evil was not God's view.

He looked around at what other nations were doing . So like you and me today. Do we look around and take notice of what the world does and go along with it?

He had no reverence or fear of God.

He had no respect for the house of God.

He had no respect for the spoken word of God.

He had no respect, even for his own family, they were just a tool for him to get his evil way.

He had no respect for the story of God's blessing throughout the ages, he thought that was something of no importance.

Note that Manasseh's personal sin, took the children of Israel far away from the God that they should be serving. What started out as one man's sin, now corrupted a whole nation.

Utterance verse 10

This is a key verse. How often throughout the Old Testament does God speak to His people. We in the church today like to say how alike we are to the children of Israel, that they are a picture of us. Well from what I read in the Old Testament they were astiff necked, ungrateful and disobedient people who would not hearken unto the voice of God, that to me seems more like the modern church today.. unwilling and disobedient to God. Have you hearkened (hear by listening) unto the voice of God yet?

Usurped (to seize and hold) verse 11

To finally bring Manasseh and us to our senses, God has to do this, He has to take us away and literally place us in a bad situation to get OUR attention. Note that only after Manasseh had been placed in this situation did he cry out unto God.

Understanding verses 12-13

Please note what happened. Just like the prodigal son, he came to himself.. came to his senses

He looked at his situation, it says in his distres.

He looked to God- he sought the Favor of the Lord, His Go.

He looked at himself- he was humbled by his situation, every ounce of pride came out as he realized that he stood before God and realized who God was.

Another thing to realize is that he forgot completely who he was, in God's sight, although he was born a king, he did not see himself as one, he truly humbled himself and so found favor.

Untie Him verse 13

The liberating power Of God, came upon Manasseh, he was blessed by God and was returned to his kingdom. This is the same with us, when we come to God in repentance. Fellowship with him is restored and all the wounds that we have are healed. When we come to the Lord, GOD it is like the father in the story of the prodigal son; making us kings and priests again and placing a royal robe around our shoulders.

You may say.. well, God will never have me back and even if He did.. then He wouldn't trust me again.. well I went as far away from the Lord as you can possibly go and yet God restored me and gave me back 7 times as much as I had before.. believe me.. when God forgives.. He forgets and the slate is wiped completely clean.. because of the shed blood of Jesus and true and honest repentance on our part.

Unto Him verses 14-20

Repentance to God brings forth fruit, now our lives are in the service of the King, and so we seek to:

To bring blessing in to the lives of others, to help them and protect the.

To get rid of all things that are not pleasing to the Lord, do we do this?

To turn people to worship God alone, to bring to God worthy worship.

To tell people of what had happened to Him, and how the God who had restored him, could restore them.

The compassion and Love of the Lord are what speaks to me in verse 13, it is truly a verse that shows the very heart of God towards us, if a parent would receive a prodigal like the father in Luke 15, how much more, will our heavenly father welcome us back when we come back to Him in repentance

Believer if you need to repent, then do it, because God will completely restore, if you are completely honest with yourself and HIM.

Amen

God bless you

Keith

Special Sermon

I hope you will listen to this. I make absolutely no apology for posting this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrFC-et2Ul0&feature=relmfu

Country Prayer Focus

This island is tiny.. only about 15,000 people, but needs lifting up in prayer

http://www.operationworld.org/arub

Featured Website

I hope this website will encourage and challenge you, you may have many copies of the bible, but there is urgent need for scriptures for over 350 million people. Get involved

http://www.wycliffe.org/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 18 May 2012, 8:03 pm

This is a very strong message, it is one you may disagree with. But it is what God has laid on my heart. please share it with your friends and groups and with your pastor and church leaders. Any comments.. both good or bad would be received with interest.

Special Song

I hope you enjoy this wonderful song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoPlwPUYWaw&feature=relmfu

Please take time to view the links at the bottom of this message, I do hope that they will stir your faith
Thanks

Keith

UNITY WITHIN THE BODY OF CHRIST

My Dear Brothers and sisters

I remember where I was when the Lord gave me this. These writings I put out are not musings of my own heart and mind, they are truly what God shares with me. God's heart is breaking because of disunity and strife in the Body of Christ. Please read what God has laid on my heart.

I first wrote this back in 2005, but have updated and refreshed it as the Lord has led m too.
Keith

All scriptures Taken from the King James Version

John 17

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on Me through their word; 21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in Me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that Thou hast sent Me. 22 And the glory which Thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as We are ONE: 23 I in them, and Thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that Thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as Thou hast loved me.

Galatians 3

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 4
3 Endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. 4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; 5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

In the last few weeks, the Lord has shown me certain things and so I am here just seeking to share what He has shown me.

The scriptures at the top are of paramount importance. They are not just pleasant platitudes, but they are the cry of both our Savior's heart and of the beloved Apostle Paul, they are also repeated many times by Peter, John and James.

That plea is for unity within the body of Christ. We have got into a sea ofdenominations that stifle the effectiveness of the Body of Christ...amen

When Jesus prayed in John 17, did he pray separate prayer's for the Methodists to be unified and another for the Baptists to be unified? NO. He prayed one prayer. and that was for the WHOLE CHURCH. to be in unity, just like He was and is with His Father.

Let me ask you this. All who believe in the Precious name of Jesus are saved?. amen. Including those of other denominations amen?

Now we do have different views on certain issues. So did the two great British evangelists.. John Wesley and George Whitfield. But Wesley was gracious enough to say when asked if Whitfield would be in heaven, he stated that Whitfield would be closer to the throne than he would ever be, what a gracious comment. Let me admit, I don't see eye to eye with some of my brothers and sisters in Christ on every singlepoint of doctrine (agree on the most important), but it doesn't stop me praying for them, helping them and sharing with them.

Where strife exists, so does every evil thing. Be careful Christian, when taking a stance against another believer on some point of scripture. Are you perfect... take time to look at the plank in your eye. You can have all your doctrine, set out in a line and you miss the love part with your brethren, then you are a clanging cymbal and you know how irritating they are?

The world doesn't really care about our little pet doctrines.. they need a Saviour my friends, they need to hear of Jesus. If we are too busy arguing with each other about some little doctrinal point, this is of the devil. Why, because anything which halts us from fulfilling the great commission will not be of God. The devil will go to drastic lengths to stop us from spreading the gospel. Now I am not saying, it is bad, to share with other believers and talk about what we believe and discuss points of doctrine, but if this hinders our witness to the world, it maybe is a good thing, but it is not the BEST THING, WE CAN DO.. AMEN.
You see dear brothers and sisters, when we walk in unity, the world sits up and takes notice, the world is spilt from top to bottom, so we can be like the world and walk in disunity or walk in unity and change the world.

The greatest danger Paul saw for the early church, was disunity, just look at the church at Corinth for the role model of a church that was pulling in opposite direction. Not a good reflection on JESUS.

The very first church in Acts ch 2 is how it should be, they helped each other, they ate in each others homes, they did not have different churches for every branch of the Jewish nation they came from, and in that church, there were Jews from every single area, so there were opportunities for splits, but love was king and this stopped splits.

The Lord dropped something in my spirit the other evening. He said, how is it, we can go to conferences and sit at the side of people from different denominations and have happy fellowship together and then when we get back home, we sink back into our old denominational bunker, not talking to and certainly not helping struggling churches, especially if they aren't part of our particular denomination.

I wish to put something before the body of Christ, this is something the Lord laid on my heart over FIVE years ago and it still burns brightly. If you live in a street/road, and there are 4 other Christians who also live on that street, but don't go to the same church as you. Why don't you get together with them, and pray together, claim your street for Jesus? Distribute literature to every house on that street, hold a barbecue and invite everyone, show them that believers have real unity, real love.

It will serve a dual purpose, it will bring the believers closer together, but it would evangelize the Lost in a caring and effective way...AMEN. Now I know lots of you are very busy, I am not suggesting you meet every week, but maybe every 2-3 months.. please PRAY and give this careful consideration.

The Lord is not interested in denominations, he will not ask you what Church you went too, but how many people you touched with His love.

Let me finish with a question.

Imagine you are a member of a Baptist church and one night your doorbell rings and standing there is a couple, who are totally destitute. Are you going to ask them if they are members of your denomination or your church or are you going to give them food?. Remember that we entertain angels without knowing it, if we turn away anyone who comes to us , that is like turning away Jesus himself.

When I lived in the USA, my ex wife and I struggled financially and we asked several churches to help us, they told us that they couldn't help us and unless we became members of that church.. they couldn't. This is not good my fellow believers.. does denominationism matter? It is time to love and to love every believer, with the Love of Christ.. amen?
The Parable of the Sheep and the Goats in Matthew 25 should shake us to our foundation.. if it doesn't then there is something wrong with our so called Christianity.

Matthew 25

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
4 6 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Now I am not saying that works win you salvation, bu they are the evidence of salvation. How can you tell a Christian, well he/she has a heart of love and compassion, like His Saviour, he/she doesn't count the cost, he doesn't worry if people reject Him, he/she will love everyone and anyone.. whatever the cost.. for love does cost.. amen

James says that Faith without works is dead and that works without faith is dead.

Please read James 2:13-26

Let us live our brothers and sisters with pure love, because if the world sees this, it will take notice. Truly they will know we are Christians by our love, not by our denominational groupings.

Let us do as Paul says in Galatians 6:10.. note he doesn't say 'do good to the members of your denomination'.. He says "do good to ALL men" amen?

Let us live in unity and love the brethren like never before.. together working in co-operation with God and each other.. we can change the world. The early Christians in Acts 17, were the people who were said to have turned the world upside down, may they be our example.. amen.

May we be the ones who turn the world upside down for Jesus.. let's get to it church!

God bless you

Keith

Special Sermon

I hope you enjoy and are stirred by this sermon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec5dJHtMTSg&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=SP253BA78BAF029294

Featured Website

I hope you will take time to browse this wonderful website. It is well worth looking at.

http://www.settingcaptivesfree.com/

Prayer Focus

May you join in prayer for this wonderful country

http://www.operationworld.org/arge
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 11 May 2012, 4:20 pm

As always, it is a real joy to share. I greet you in the matchless name of Jesus.

Please share this study, with all your friends and groups. Please also share the links at the bottom of this message

Special Song

I hope you will enjoy this wonderful song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWYtujZjoUA&feature=related

God bless

Keith

GOD'S WORD - COMPLETE TRUTH

1 Timothy 6:20-21 (King James Version)

20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

My dear friends

I wasn't expecting to write on these verses, but felt led to by the Lord

In this day and age we are bombarded with all kinds of theories and man's reasoning, why things are like they are and how to put them right. We are bombarded with the false theory of evolution that seeks to discredit the true biblical account of creation.

Let me sound a warning on that subject and it is this:

If we don't believe the first 3 chapters of the bible, why should be believe the rest of it? The bible is either totally and completely true or not at all.

If you do not believe the first chapters of Genesis and what God said happened, you then discredit the doctrines of:

The Trinity
The Person of the Holy Spirit
The Fall of Man
The Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ

And so many more, brothers and sisters, we must hold onto the truth of scripture so tightly and never let it go.

Things haven't changed that much.. in Paul's day, their were false teachers just as there is today.

Here are some verses to back up scripture:

2 Peter 1:21 (King James Version)

21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

2 Timothy 316 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished
unto all good works.

When confronting the devil, Jesus used the Old testament scriptures to defeat Him, he had the utmost confidence in the whole of the Bible from cover to cover and so must we. Matthew 4:1-11

Are we holding fast the faithful word?

Titus 2

9 Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.

A final Question. Are you a student of the Word or the world?

What do you spend most time reading the newspapers or the Bible?

Look at the warnings in these verses. Paul names and shames these people, it is really a terrible thing to lead people into error. Teachers and preachers of the word, have a deep responsibility to speak not their own words, but words spoken to them, through the HOLY SPIRIT.. amen.

Look at what false teaching does.. it smells like rotting cheese in your fridge, do you leave rotting food in your fridge?.. no you get rid of it. If false teaching is not dealt with, it will lead to the overthrowing of the faith of some believers and the church smelling bad both in the nostrils of God and to the world.

We only have to look at some of the seven churches in the book of Revelation, to see how seriously God takes this subject.. amen.

If we do not act to root out our false teaching then some young believers fall because of it, God looks at our non action just as badly as those who have brought the false teaching.

2 Timothy 215 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

My brothers and sisters, it is time to spend time digging into the word of God.. maybe just ask the Holy Spirit to reveal things to you.. Jesus promised that the HOLY SPIRIT, would lead you into all truth.. take Jesus at HIS word.

God bless you

Keith
Keith who is totallylovedbyGod

Special Sermon

I do hope this sermon blesses and encourages you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euwHp8IBa_E

Country Focus

Again it is a small island, please don't forget to pray and please buy the book Operation world

http://www.operationworld.org/anti

http://www.operationworld.org/store

Featured Website

This website has links to many different countries.. it also has openings to serve God

http://frontiers.org/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 09 May 2012, 4:33 pm

Prophet Detectives

"When you tell the world what it wants to hear, you will not lack an audience. When a false teacher sets aside the unpopular notion that all have sinned, and he tells people that they are wonderful and that God exists to help them fulfill their desires, he will gain a following. But the problem is, that message is not from God. It is from the world and the god of this world. The practical application for us is, don't judge the success of a ministry by its size! Judge it by its faithfulness to the truth of the gospel as revealed in the Bible." - Steven J. Cole

"We ought not to be naĂŻve and gullible to believe that all who claim to speak for Almighty God are genuine and are speaking on His behalf." - David Legge

"God's Truth must be guarded very, very carefully. It is always under attack. It is relentlessly under attack." - John MacArthur

In this day and age, discernment is essential because Satan and his forces are at work in the world. Not only that, but the ability to distinguish between Bible truth and error has eroded in our generation because of the loss of Bible Knowledge. Hence, for many, it is very difficult to know the difference between truth and error being taught about God's Word.

Christians should not receive any doctrine thoughtlessly and without discrimination. They should never think that if a man is popular and brings in huge crowds...is a good public speaker and can hold the attention of an audience...quotes a lot of Scriptures... or has a mega church that he is most definitely teaching the truth. It is imperative that believers be discerning rather than gullible...faithful rather than fickle...and devoted to truth rather than running after the latest fads.

Real Bible Faith is very discerning. It believes the Truth and only the Truth. It discerns between truth and error. With that in mind, some would advocate that the present-day Church is sick and lacks the ability to discern truth from lies. They say this is due to the rise of the following trends. The Emergent Church Movement advocates that there is no absolute truth, and that "words have no meaning."Some Evangelical pastors say that we should steer away from doctrine or theology because it is divisive. Instead, we should major on things we agree on and demonstrate love, tolerance, and unity. The"seeker church" movement has subtly redefined the gospel where the main issue is not that people are sinners who are in need of reconciliation to a holy God, but they are religious consumers with needs that God is willing and ready to meet if they will simply give Him a try.

After seeing what is happening in the present-day church, we would all have to agree that the greatest need for her in this hour is discernment. Read what J. Ligon Duncan had to say on this matter - "...that second only to our need for a heart of holiness is our need for discernment. We live in a day and age where the Church is worldly; the world is in the Church; and the Church is like the world. And we need a Church which has a heart for holiness to be sure, maybe more than anything else."

Did you know that every single New Testament writer warns against false teachers and false prophets? Think about what is being said here! This subject cannot be taken lightly!Especially since we are seeing that a tolerance for error and unbiblical teaching is increasing as the age comes to an end.

Jesus Himself warned us in Matthew 7:15 - "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly
they are ravening wolves." The Apostle John then came along and added this admonition - "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world...They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error" (1 John 4:1, 5-6).

It is no wonder that we find such quotes to back up these Scriptures -

"Testing must be the continual practice of Christians, because false teaching abounds" - The Expository Files

"A person speaking in the name of God is to be tested by the doctrine of Scripture." - Nelson's New Illustrated Bible Commentary

In Matthew 7:15, when Jesus mentioned - "false prophets" and admonished us to "beware" of them, to whom was He referring? He was referring to all religious teachers who falsely and unjustly make claims to divine inspiration but cheat the people of truth...all teachers of erroneous doctrines who come professing a commission from God but fill the people with error...all who come as authorized expounders of the mind of God but persuade the multitudes that the "gate" is not"strait" nor the "way" "narrow"...and all who come to scatter the sheep - driving them away from God into crooked paths.

Jesus admonished us to "beware" of them.

The Apostle John then added - "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God." When he used the word - "spirit" (or "spirits") - here, he was referring to the man whopretended to be and teach under the Holy Spirit's influence. In the New Testament, the "prophet" was more a person who spoke a message than foretold the future. Behind this teacher was a spirit - either God or the devil - moving or inspiring him.

John MacArthur adds this for clarification - "All spiritual truth either comes from a divine source or a demonic source." Brian Bell offers another comment - "There is a superhuman spirit that lies behind the human teacher. Behind every human is some spirit, either the Holy Spirit or an evil spirit."

With this in mind, you can easily understand why the Apostle John would admonish us to - "try the spirits." Don't believe everyone who says that they have the Holy Spirit. Don't assume that a ministry or spiritual experience is of God merely because one claims it to be so. Don't accept any teaching or doctrine as true solely on the basis of success, miracles, and anointing. Test, examine, and scrutinize the teacher and his "fruit" or doctrine. Discern whether or not his message is the Truth that comes from God. Just because something has a supernatural feel to it doesn't mean that it is of God!

"Believe not" - regard not...trust not...follow not...every pretender to the Spirit of God! Use great caution and scrutiny regarding the "spirits" and spiritual professors who are arising in your midst.

"Know...the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error"

If there was ever a knowledge to be had as a Christian - especially in these Last Days - it is this one! It is imperative that you are able to distinguish between those who embrace the truth from those who do not. It is imperative that you are able to distinguish between those "spirits," "prophets," or teachers who are embracing the doctrines taught by the apostles from those who are not.

What was one of the major doctrines that the early apostles continuously preached? It was repentance from sin. Yet, today two of the most popular and world-renowned Pastors in our day openly and unashamedly admit that they do not preach repentance in their churches. Despite this discrepancy with the early Apostolic doctrine, their books and teaching materials are widely coveted by the multitudes.

Understand that "spirits" or men pretending to the Spirit of God are known in a great measure by their followers. Worldly menprize, follow, and applaud those whose doctrine savors of the flesh... lays on no restraints...prescribes no cross-bearing...and leaves everyone in possession of their heart's lusts. Their "ministers" have the "spirit of error" and are not of God. On the other hand, spiritual men hear, approve of, and embrace the doctrines of those "spirits" or men who lead them away from the world to God. This undeniably proves the "signature" of the Spirit of truth in operation.

There are two spirits which perpetually address the souls of men - theSpirit that comes of God and teaches truth and the spirit that comes of the devil and teaches lies and seduces men into error.

It must be understood that behind every "spirit" - "prophet" - or teacher, God or Satan is operating. It is one or the other.

Satan appears as what some call - the "time spirit" - the spirit of the world or age in which we live. The Germans call it - Zeit-Geist. This "time spirit" is in total opposition to that of the Spirit of God.

A "spirit" or teacher under the influence of this "time spirit" will preach boastfully of man, the world, and life, while the one under the influence of the Holy Spirit preaches of sin, righteousness, and judgment to come. A "prophet" under the influence of the "time spirit" applauds and flatters his audience (telling them what they want to hear), whereas the one under the influence of the Holy Spirit oftentimes brings forth rebuke, reproof, and messages that bring conviction for sin. The "mouthpiece" for the "time spirit" talks to us of the glory and greatness of man...the temporal things as being all-sufficient... and the world and its things as being the utmost measure of our destiny. The "mouthpiece" for the Holy Spirit, on the other hand, speaks of the sin of man...his weakness and corruption ...his need for a righteous consistency in faith, obedience, self-denial, and a battle against the world...and the coming judgment on the earth.

"Beware of false prophets"

"Believe not every spirit"

"Try the spirits"

Just as we have a need for private detectives in order to track down the truth on specific investigations, even so is there a need for -"Prophet Detectives" - those who will track down the truth on the"spirits," "prophets," or teachers who are claiming to speak for God.

Every one naming the name of Christ is called to this position. As a believer in Jesus Christ, it is your job. It is your God-given assignment to be a "Prophet Detective."

Don't forget that "false prophets" - those claiming to be teachers sent from God - will increase as the age comes to a close.

Therefore, don't fall asleep on the job! Take your assignment seriously!

May God Bless His Word,
Connie
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. (Isaiah 54:17)

© COPYRIGHT Connie Giordano - All Rights Reserved
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 06 May 2012, 8:50 pm

My dear brothers and sisters, the Word of God, never ceases to amaze me. We can read and re- read a passage and still we can learn something new. We must never lose the wonder of the word of God. I always think of it, as my own personal gold mine, hope you do too.

Please take time to view the featured page links at the bottom of this message, they will truly bless you.

Please pass on this message to all your contacts and friends.

Special Song

As usual I have placed a wonderful song.. please sing along and raise your hands in worship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fla6EO07I3E (THE LOVE OF GOD)
Thanks and God bless you as you read this message

Your friend

Keith

LET YOUR LIFE BE HONORABLE TO GOD

Philippians 4
4 Rejoice in the Lord always [delight, gladden yourselves in Him]; again I say, Rejoice!

5 Let all men know and perceive and recognize your unselfishness (your considerateness, your forbearing spirit). The Lord is near [He is coming soon].

6 Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition ([b]definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God.

7 And God's peace [shall be yours, that [c]tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and being content with its earthly lot of whatever sort that is, that peace] which transcends all understanding shall [d]garrison and mount guard over your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

8 For the rest, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is worthy of reverence and is honorable and seemly, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and winsome and gracious, if there is any virtue and excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think on and weigh and take account of these things [fix your minds on them].

9 Practice what you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, and model your way of living on it, and the God of peace (of [e]untroubled, undisturbed well-being) will be with you.

I just felt the Lord lay these verses upon my heart. I do hope that you are blessed by what I am sharing with you.

This is a glorious passage to Paul's favourite church and he starts it by declaring that the Church is to rejoice and not only does he say it once.. he says it again. I am sure he is trying to make a point here.

We are to do only one thing and that is to obey scripture, we are not to try to figure out some deeper meaning.. scripture is there to be obeyed. So let me ask you this..are you rejoicing in your Christian life and if not.. why not?

Verse 5 is great.. all men are to see our love and understanding. You know Christian love between brethren is completely different.. it is unique. And we are to show it to the world, it is our privilege and joy to do this. Are you showing the world:

Your forbearing Spirit verse 5
That the Lord is near verse 5

One way we can do this is by bringing people within the body of Christ into deeper unity and fellowship, like in verses 2-3. The world cannot understand true Christian unity and true love between believers. My church, has so many different personalities etc, but there is a love and unity, that transcends cultures, nationalities etc. I means that the British Believer can Love his German counterpart in Christ and vice versa.

You know we may not agree on everything, but we are to work together and serve each other,(love in action) and that is not just inside of our own church or denomination, it is outside of these man made barriers.

We often think of verse 6 as a promise, but it is really a command, read it very carefully. Put simply whatever happens to us, through the day, whatever situation we are in, our first thought, must be to cry out 'Abba Father'.

We need to go straight to the top, not to our prayer lists , not to our friends on the phone, those are all good and right, but God wants you to take it straight to Him.

As it says in 1 Peter 5:

7 Casting the [c]whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, [d]once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you [e]watchfully.

God wants you to tell Him everything, He already knows your heart, but He wants to hear it from you and yes He must hear it first from your lips. We so often go to our friends, prayer lists etc, and then take it to The Father as an afterthought. Take it to Throne, before the phone.

What happens when we do this? well the peace of God, which is completely beyond our understanding, comes into our lives. It is a peace that even, we cannot fathom out, it is a supernatural peace, because it comes from God.. amen

Here is the secret to peace in the Christian life. Look at the disciples in the boat on the Sea of Galilee, they tried everything before waking Jesus, it is only when we come to the throne of Grace, that we find the peace that is totally above anything we can imagine or understand.

Another secret is to be thankful, yes thankful. Not only, that we have a loving Father, that we can go to, but also we are to thank Him for the answers. Because, then we are acting in faith. We cannot see the answer, but we believe it is there Hebrews 11:1

I love what it says about garrisoning and keeping watch over our hearts, isn't that awesome. That peace never leaves us. Paul here uses a military analogy.. the guard of God's peace, never leaves it's post.

Matthew Henry states

The effect of this will be the peace of God keeping our hearts, Phi 4:7. Thepeace of God, that is, the comfortable sense of our reconciliation to God and interest in his favour, and the hope of the heavenly blessedness, and enjoyment of God hereafter, which passeth all understanding, is a great good than can be sufficiently valued or duly expressed. It has not entered into the heart of ham, 1 Cor. 2:9. This peace will keep our hearts and minds through Christ Jesus; it will keep us from sinning under our troubles, and from sinking under them; keep us calm and sedate, without discomposure of passion, and with inward satisfaction. Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on thee, Isa. 26:3.

Verses 8-9 tell us what we must focus on in our lives.

Let me give you a few examples of Good things to Focus on

The Word of God Colossians 3:16 and Psalm 119
The beauty of creation Psalm 19
The Example of believers like Paul in Verse 9- look at the promise if you do!!!
Biographies of Good Christian saints such as Hudson Taylor, Robert Murray Mccheyne and CT Studd

Matthew Henry on verse 9

In these things he proposes himself to them for an example (Phi 4:9):Those things which you have learned, and received, and heard and seen in me, do. Observe, Paul's doctrine and life were of a piece. What they saw in him was the same thing with what they heard from him. He could propose himself as well as his doctrine to their imitation.

It gives a great force to what we say to others when we can appeal to what they have SEEN IN US. And this is the way to have the God of peace with us—to keep close to our duty to him. The Lord is with us while we are with him.

Amen. I love these words and I certainly hope that I can say this to people.

The people weren't just to model themselves on the teaching Paul shared, but on his manner of life, his speech, his approach, his attitudes. They could look at Paul and use Him as a living breathing example of how to model their life and how to live the christian life.

I wonder if that can be said of me and if It can be said of you?

You know my friends, I have just skimmed the surface, have just shared what the Lord would have me share. I hope you are blessed. I don't know who I am writing for, but whoever it is, may you be touched to follow our wonderful Savior in a deeper and fuller way.

In His service

Keith

Special Sermon

I hope you will be blessed as you listen to this sermon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orppX8sTkPQ&feature=relmfu

Country Focus

I hope you will join me in prayer for this nation. Please get the book for more information.

http://www.operationworld.org/ango

Featured website

I hope you are able to share in this ministry. Please pray for it

http://www.cowboysforchrist.net/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 30 Apr 2012, 11:00 pm

What an honour and Privilege, it is to share, from God's holy and Precious Word. I would be grateful, if you were to forward this message onto all your friends. Let's get the word of God out into the world.

Please take time to view the featured Page links at the bottom of this message, they will truly bless you.

Thanks for taking the time to read this message.. my prayer is that God would challenge you and encourage you in your Christian walk.

Special Song

May God bless you as you share in the singing of this wonderful song.. sing up and praise . This was the song that inspired me to write this study

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjRiNL1HKns (AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSE)

God bless you and thanks.

Keith

YOUR COVENANT (promise) TO GOD - DO YOU STILL HONOR IT?

Joshua 24

14Now therefore, [reverently] fear the Lord and serve Him in sincerity and in truth; put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the [Euphrates] River and in Egypt, and serve the Lord.

15And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell; but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

16The people answered," Far be it from us to forsake the Lord to serve other gods;

17For it is the Lord our God Who brought us and our fathers up out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage, Who did those great signs in our sight and preserved us in all the way that we went and among all the peoples through whom we passed.

18And the Lord drove out before us all the people, the Amorites who dwelt in the land. Therefore we also will serve the Lord, for He is our God"

19And Joshua said to the people, "You cannot serve the Lord, for He is a holy God; He is a jealous God. He will not forgive your transgressions or your sins.

20If you forsake the Lord and [b]serve strange gods, then He will turn and do you harm and consume you, after having done you good."

21And the people said to Joshua, "No; BUT WE WILL SERVE THE LORD"

22Then Joshua said to the people, "You are witnesses against yourselves that you have chosen the Lord, to serve Him". And they said, "We are witnesses."

23Then put away, said he, the foreign gods that are among you and incline your hearts to the Lord, the God of Israel.

24The people said to Joshua, The Lord our God we will serve; His voice we will obey.

25So Joshua made a COVENANT with the people that day, and made statutes and ordinances for them at Shechem.

26And Joshua wrote these words in the Book of the Law of God; and he took a great stone and set it up there under an oak that was in [the court of] the sanctuary of the Lord.

Joshua is saying his last words on the earth, he is an old man, having been through thetimes of wandering in the wilderness and the times of Conquest in the promised land.

He was the last of the originals, who had set off all those years ago from Egypt and in verses 1-13 of this chapter, he brought all that to the remembrance of the Children of Israel.

What final words they were, words of passion, words of courage, words of power, that challenge the children of Israel and should challenge us today.

I want my final words to inspire a new generation of people.. don't you?

Can you imagine it...Joshua addressing the leaders of each tribe.. there must be of been hundreds if not thousands of them and then addressing the whole people. Can you imagine the scene.. their earthly leader was probably standing on a hill.. and was speaking to people as far as the eye could see.. can you see it in your minds eyes.. just try and picture it for a moment.

In His final address to the people, he had led into the promised land. Joshua shares what the true implications and cost of following God are.

In these closing chapters of the Book that is named after him, he pulls no punches, sharing openly and telling the people what is expected of them.

Over the past few months, my heart has been very burdened by these verses. The Lord has laid these on my heart, with a new vigour, maybe because the question Joshua asked and the choice Joshua gave the people, is the one that is most relevant to the church today. We all need to answer this question and to nail our colours to the Flag of Jesus.. amen. There is no sitting on the fence here, you are either totally for Christ or against HIM

Look at what the Apostle John said to the church at Laodicea in Revelation 3

15I know your [record of] works and what you are doing; you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were cold or hot!
16So, because you are lukewarm and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of My mouth!

Lukewarm and half hearted Christianity.. makes the Lord sick.. he has had enough of it. The call is still the same, it is all or nothing.. amen.

Empty and sham religion disgusts the Lord, he cannot stand it, indeed it makes Him spew it out of his mouth. So does half hearted and compromising Christian's.

In verse 19, Joshua shared with the children of Israel, who their Master was. That He was and is Holy and jealous. You know my friend, the Lord is our best friend, but we must always remember, who He is. He is not to be taken or treated lightly. He is the One who is Lord over all, the One who brought this world into being and the One who is worthy of all praise and honour.

Verse 19 is in direct opposite to some of the preachers today, they will hide the truth from people. They offer them a gospel, which says Come to Jesus and all your problems are solved.. Come to a God, who is Loving and Yes of Course HE IS LOVE. But also He is jealous because nothing is more important than worshiping and serving HIM.. amen.

In verse 20-21, Joshua told the children of Israel, what would happen if they disobeyed the Lord and broke the covenant. We too have a covenant relationship with the LORD and if we break it, by falling into sin and disobedience, the consequences will be dire.. amen. God will rebuke and chasten us.. amen.

He truly is our Father amen.. but He CAN and WILL rebuke and chasten us, if He feels that it will benefit us. See Hebrews chapter 12. Remember that he wants to transform us into the very likeness of Christ, and HE will leave no stone unturned to do this. What does it say in John 15, after we have borne fruit, we are pruned so we bear MORE FRUIT. God is constantly challenging me (us ) to go deeper and higher and to get to know HIM in a more intimate way.. amen

Let us at all times, show due reverence to the One we serve and give HIM alll glory, blessing and power.

They had come a long way since they crossed the Jordan, but there was more land to be possessed, more enemies to be fought. This is always the case for the Christ Follower, we are never told to rest on our achievements, yes we are told to rest in the Lord, but never to rest and stop seeking to progress in ways of the Lord and battling the enemy of our souls.

The children of Israel had a stark choice put in front of them, to serve the Lord or not to serve him. For the Christ follower, there is a stark choice to be made and there is only decision that can be made and that is to follow Jesus with every ounce of our being.

God puts before you this choice, he does not force you to follow him. This is a love relationship and he wants you to love Him and serve Him, for who He is and not for what you can gain for yourself. If you give yourself totally to Him, he will give you more than you ever imagined, riches that are far above rubies Proverbs 3 and these riches will never lose value, indeed as time goes on, they will increase in value.

The children of Israel, came into the promised land, still desiring to hold on to their past, even though God had given them the land, they still looked longingly at their past and yearned after it. That is why at their first opportunity, they strayed and served foreign gods.

The last 2 chapters of the book of Joshua are required reading. Study them and ask yourself, the very questions, that were asked by Joshua to the children of Israel.

The children of Israel, wanted truly to serve God, but they also wanted things made easy and comfortable for them. Let us always, be people, who not only serve with our mouths, but serve the Lord with our hearts. It is so easy to talk and say in church "yes we will serve the Lord", and then when we get out into the world , we crumble.

The children of Israel,were numerous in number and they probably felt comfortable saying these things. You know brothers and sisters, we can have that safety in numbers attitude ourselves. It is easy to say in front of believers on Sunday morning, that we love and serve Jesus, but difficult to say it, in front of your unbelieving work colleagues on Monday morning.

We need to remember our covenant with the Lord. How often do we need to make a commitment to the Lord on Sunday morning or evening and then completely forget it.

In verses 25-26.

Joshua did 3 things.. he made statutes and ordinances. Standards were set.. our standard and benchmark is the word of God.. amen.

He wrote them down.. maybe you should keep a journal of your life with God and big events in your life, so they are etched on your mind.

He made a memorial. Every time the people made that commitment, they were reminded of what happened. For us, it may be a verse or hymn that is our memorial or a sermon that we have on CD, it is our living memorial to that time of commitment. It draws us back and reminds us of what we did on that particular occasion.

LET US FINISH WITH THE WORDS OF JESUS

MATTHEW 15:8

THIS PEOPLE DRAWETH NIGH UNTO ME WITH THEIR MOUTH, AND HONOURETH ME WITH THEIR LIPS, BUT THEIR HEART IS FAR FROM ME .

Let me ask this question, to myself and you, the reader. How close is our heart to the Lord? It is not enough to sing hymns on Sunday and then be far away from Him, the rest of the week. Being a christian, means 100% commitment, 24/7

My brothers and Sisters, let us be true to the Lord. Let us speak the truth to Him also. May our lives at all times, back up what our mouths say.

It is time also to stop preaching a gospel, that is soapy. We need to share with people, that when they become Christian's, they become servants of God. Life as a Christian is one of service and subjection to the will of God. We need to tell people, that God deserves and expects their whole lives as a living sacrifice. Romans 12:1-2.

When we sing.. I surrender all.. let us mean it with ALL our hearts.. amen

Let us draw near to God with a pure heart and choose this day to serve Him

God bless you

Keith

Special Sermon Jam

We need to feel the rebuke of God's spirit.. amen. Maybe you will be upset by this.. but I do not apologise for posting this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8SVvYq7ygM&feature=related

Country Focus

Another small country, but it needs much prayer. Please purchase the book Operation world

http://www.operationworld.org/ando

Featured Website

I hope you can share in this ministry..get involved even by prayer. This is a unique mission

http://www.climbingforchrist.org/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 26 Apr 2012, 5:42 pm

Welcome Dear Friends

To Simply Scripture, this will be sent out as and when the Lord leads. It is different from Noonday Devotion as it will be more of a Bible study, so be prepared to have your Bible open as you read it. I will usually use the King James or Amplified versions of Holy Scripture. Simply Scripture was the first thing God had me write back in 2003 and therefore it is very close to my heart. I do hope you will find these studies a real blessing.

On the first day of every month, I am going to be fasting from food from 8am to 8pm. I invite those of you who wish to join me to do so

Special song

May you sing this song with joy in your heart and please don't be afraid of the rain!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8HgAVenbUU

God bless you

Your friend and co-worker

Keith

FAITH IN GOD

Hebrews 11

1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.
I wonder what comes to mind when you think of the word Faith.

What a word that is.. many definitions are given of it, but the ultimate one is given in the verses above and then in the rest of the great chapter we have various examples of how faith worked in action.

One of the things that Faith sees is the possible instead of the impossible. It says inLuke 1:37, that nothing is impossible with God and faith lines up with His promises.

Faith is basically lining up our thoughts with God's. Do You think God thinks anything is too difficult for Him to accomplish.. then neither should we.

Look at some of the things that God has accomplished for His people

He opened the Red Sea and River Jordan for them
He brought down the walls of Jericho
He shut the mouths of lions and protected His saints in the fiery furnace.
He opened the doors of both Paul's and Peter's prison cells

Now how's your faith believer? You see it is not the amount of our faith, but simply Who we place it in. Is anything too hard for the Lord?

The more you get to know the Father, the greater your faith will become. The first time you do something is always the hardest, so it is in the spiritual realm. God will never let us down, but we have to trust Him.

Maybe you haven't given all your cares to God 1 Peter 5:7. Isn't it time you did?.. this is a command not an option.

In verse 6, Faith is the essential element in salvation, but not only in salvation, but in the Christian life. We walk by Faith and not by sight. When you become a Christian, you enter a new realm. You won't be able to see things as you did before, your life is not now in your hands, it is under the control of your heavenly Father and to say Jesus is Lord is the greatest act of Faith that anyone can say, because you are letting go of your life and handing it over to another. Have you done that yet? Have you said Jesus is Lord of my life?

Some Christians say.. well I haven't much faith. Jesus says in Matthew 17:

20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Now the Mustard seed is one of the smallest seeds you can get, but it accomplishes much. This is because when we put our faith in God, it is not the amount of our faith, it is Who we put it in that counts. If I am preparing to do a parachute jump, I may be a trembling wreck waiting to jump, but I know that I have the correct equipment on that will get me safely to the ground. Like wise with Faith, we have God with us as we jump out in faith. We know that we will land safely, because we have God as our parachute. When jumping out of that plane, I have 100% confidence in that parachute, likewise I have 100% confidence in God. (This does not mean I would do a parachute jump.. indeed the words, not in a million years come to mind!!!)

Faith is the tried and tested method, there is no other way to act, but in faith. Faith pleases God, because it shows you trust Him and allows Him to show what He can do in your life, it takes us out of the equation, you are saying 'here is this situation Lord, it's all up to you'.

As I was thinking about faith, the Lord brought to mind the film Back to the Future 3.

Doc and Marty are on the train and to get back to the future, they seek to send the train over the canyon, which has only 2 tracks.

This is like how we act in Faith, there is a chasm or canyon, which we have to get over and we cant see the way across, we only see the first few rails across the canyon, but the rest is just a yawning gap. When Doc in the film, was speeding the train towards the canyon, he had to go through obstacles, and likewise we have to burst through obstacles, such as doubt and fear and the best way to do this, is to exercise faith every day. The more faith is exercised, the stronger it becomes.. Doubt and fear are the enemies of Faith, but basically they are sin, because you are doubting.. God's ability to do something and He is able to do everything Ephesians 3:20.

As soon as the train in the film, hits the canyon and goes over the first two rails, then the rest are put in place. You see believer when you launch out in faith, God does the rest. All he wants from you is that you act in faith, it shows God that you believe who He is and that he will reward them who diligently seek Him.

We needn't go back to the future.. we need to look to the future with confidence, we need to go full steam ahead, knowing that when we act in faith, that activates God's power in our lives.

Are you ready to go full steam ahead and launch out in faith?
I hope this has been of help and encouragement to you

God Bless you

Keith

Special Sermon

May you be truly encouraged and blessed as you listen to this great man of God. This is very old, but so wonderful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9mNJ35O-Sw

Featured Website

This was the first of the great missionary radio stations, please pray for it and support it

http://www.hcjb.org/

Country Focus

Please pray for this nation.. it is only small

http://www.operationworld.org/ames
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 18 Apr 2012, 7:10 pm

As always, it is an amazing joy to share with you. I love writing these studies to Glorify God.. this is what it is all about. It is nothing of me and all about God.. amen

I love you Lord from the bottom of my heart

Please view the links at the bottom of this mail.. you will be truly blessed and please don't forget to share this study.. you are welcome to print it out pass it on etc

The word of God and what I write are not copyright, use it for God's glory.. amen.

Special song

I hope this song enables you to lift your heart in worship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=kfGcTnoffMk

God Bless and Thanks

Keith

COMPLETE IN GOD

Colossians 2

7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

I love the book of Colossians. Just bursting with great truths.. as is the whole Bible of course.

These verses sum up the way we grow as Christians, especially verses 7 and 10.

There are certain stages that we go through.

Rooted

Firstly everyone has to have strong roots. In the parable of the sower, the seed that did not bear fruit had no roots and that is why first and foremost, we must have strong roots.

This happens is in 2 ways. Firstly we must trust Christ as Saviour. We must come to a point of trusting Christ to deliver us from our sinful lives by the power of His atoning death on the cross.

Secondly we must not only receive the Word of God with gladness, but obey itwithout question. Jesus said that we are his friends if we obey HIM John 15:14.

Built upThe second thing that happens is that we are built up in the faith Jude 20-21. In these verses it gives us three things that will build us up:

Prayer, Love the brethren and Looking for the Coming of Christ.

To be built up, we must exercise these things in our daily lives, we must practice them so we build up our spiritual muscle.

Stablished in the FaithWe are to be stable and this means, and this means that we walk a consistent walk every day. we are not blown about by circumstances like the disciples were on the sea of Galilee. When storms come, they will not hinder us, because we are sheltering under the shadow of the Almighty and have complete confidence in Him Psalm 91:1-2 and 1 Peter 5:7.

AboundingIn John 7:38, Jesus says that rivers of living water will flow out of the person who believes. Maybe some of us as believers aren't the fount of all knowledge, but we can be the fountain of living waters which replenish a dry and dusty land.

The Christian life is like the building of a house, lots of time spent on the foundations, then the walls go up, then the house is stable and then when all this is done the house is fit for habitation. Much time is spent by the Lord on building strong foundations, and this will take time. But the Lord will not move you on until He feels that these foundations are truly solid.

In verse 10 Paul comes to the magnificent conclusion that we are complete in Christ. We are not yet the finished article though. We are in the construction phase or a work in progress. Press on dear believer to be an abounding ambassador for your Lord. Press on like Paul to the highest calling ever. Philippians 3:10-17.

God bless you

Keith

Special Sermon

I hope this sermon stirs and encourages you as much as it has me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWuosb9JruU&feature=related

Country Prayer Focus

This is a Muslim country, where the Christian's are persecuted for their faith.. let us join in fervent prayer.. please pray

http://www.operationworld.org/alge

Guest website

I hope this website encourages you and blesses you

http://streetlife.org/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 13 Apr 2012, 12:36 pm

What an amazing joy and privilege to be with you today.

I do hope that you are blessed and encouraged by what the Lord has laid on my heart.

Please take time to click on the featured links and please pass this message on.

Every Wednesday at 8pm, I ask you to join me in praying for revival . If you pray at this time in your own time zone, so that we create a wave of prayer going around the world. Please pray for revival in the following 4 areas for 10-15 minutes

In the own Life
Life of your church
Life of your city
Life of your nation

Special Song

I hope you are blessed by this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2q6ExDjRn4&feature=related

Thanks and God bless

Keith

GOD IS FAITHFUL

1 Thessalonians 524 Faithful is He Who is calling you [to Himself] and utterly trustworthy, and He will also do it [fulfill His call by hallowing and keeping you].

This verse is just so awesome, and it is packed full of truths for the believer.

The first thing to notice is the fact that God is faithful.

In Lamentations chapter 3, the Prophet is really sad, but when he looks at the faithfulness of God, he is excited and joyful.

21 But this I recall and therefore have I hope and expectation:

22 It is because of the Lord's mercy and loving-kindness that we are not consumed, because His [tender] compassion's fail not.

23 They are new every morning; great and abundant is Your stability and faithfulness.

Fact is my brothers and sisters, circumstances may change, people may change, but God doesn't change and is faithful.

The second thing to realise is that we are called by God. We are His chosen people as a church and as individuals. We are chosen for a specific purpose and that is for being His mouthpieces down here on earth. We are tools of the master, we are God's ambassadors here on earth.. Paul puts it wonderfully in :-

Romans Chapter 8:

30 And those whom He thus foreordained, He also called; and those whom He called, He also justified (acquitted, made righteous, putting them into right standing with Himself). And those whom He justified, He also glorified [raising them to a heavenly dignity and condition or state of being

Isn't it wonderful to be called of God?

We know that God is faithful and that he has called us, but the final part of the verse says he will do it.. do what you might ask?

Peter in his first epistle puts it like this in Chapter 2

9 But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God's] own [d]purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

To set forth the works of God.. to speak forth .. by our mouths and to display the virtues and perfections of him.. by our lives.

He also wants your sanctification from the world, God wants you to be separate from this world as outlined in 1 Thessalonians 4:

3 For this is the will of God, that you should be consecrated (separated and set apart for pure and holy living): that you should abstain and shrink from all sexual vice,

This is God's will for your life.. this is why He is faithful.. he wants you to be truly His. God is rightfully jealous, if anyone or anything steals that place of Lordship in your life.. it is His by right.

In Philippians 2, we have another reason why God wants you to be separate:

13 [Not in your own strength] for it is God Who is all the while [j]effectually at work in you [energizing and creating in you the power and desire], both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and [k]delight.

God has been faithful with me over the years, he has held me, because He is doing a work in me. He has called me out from the world, to separate me for Himself. He takes pleasure in you believer, you are so valuable to the Father that he gave His Son for your salvation and now sends His Holy Spirit to help you.

Amazing being a believer ...amen.

Let me finish with another awesome verse and promise from the word of God.

Jude 24-25

24Now to Him Who is able to keep you without stumbling or slipping or falling, and to present [you] unblemished (blameless and faultless) before the presence of His glory in triumphant joy and exultation [with unspeakable, ecstatic delight]--

25To the one only God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory (splendor), majesty, might and dominion, and power and authority, before all time and now and forever (unto all the ages of eternity). Amen (so be it).

God Bless you

Keith

Special Sermon

This is only short, but it is so hard hitting.. listen if you dare!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlC83WGNjAI&feature=related

Featured Website

Please pray for and support this ministry

http://www.italyforchrist.org/

Country Prayer Focus

Again much prayer is needed for this country, please take time to pray and get involved

http://www.operationworld.org/alba
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 10 Apr 2012, 11:19 am

It is a great joy to welcome you once again to this study of God's word.

Please share these messages with all your friends, contacts and prayer groups.. thanks.

My friends, the links that are placed at the bottom of this message are carefully chosen to bless you. The site has been read, the song and sermon listened to.. please take time to read and listen to these links.

Special Song

I hope you will be led right into them presence of God as you listen to this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zvmly122rqc&feature=related

Thanks and God bless

Keith

I NEED YOU TO SERVE ME AND ME ALONE

Genesis 6:1-22

We live in times that are so similar to Noah's, the heart of man hasn't changed at all from that time to this, it is still deceitful and desperately wicked Jeremiah 17:9. But neither has God's power changed or His ability and willingness to save sinners.. amen Isaiah 59:1.

It was a privilege to be shown things about Noah and the Lord opened my eyes and just shared some wonderful things with me , which I would like to share with you now.

We are modern day Noah's in certain way.

Vs 5- We live right in the midst of a world that is continually evil and does not respect God's laws, we are part of this world, but we are not of it John 17:15-16, we have a different and unique calling, to be holy ( set apart ) and to serve the one true God.

Vs 8- 9 In all this evil, there was one man, Noah who walked with God, I find that truly amazing, there has always been through scripture, the ones who have stood up for truth and walked serenely and dynamically with their God.

I am reminded of what God said of Job in Job 1:8, would God have said the same thing about me? We often say that because of the situation we are in, we can't have that close fellowship with God, but let us say because of our situation, we are able to have a close fellowship with our Lord, the difficulty of our earthly life, should drive us to a closer and deeper walk with God, as we rely on Him.. totally and completely.

Noah found favor, God is looking for men and women, who He can pour His favor out unto, He searched the whole earth looking for someone, He is still doing that today.. amen. In the first world war, the UK had a sign that said 'your country needs you'. Now my brothers and sisters there is a sign with God saying 'I need you to serve Me and me alone'.

What is your response to that call christian believer?

Noah also receives specific instructions on what to do to save the animals vs 14-21, just like us, we have received the Great Commission from our Lord, on saving souls, no wonder this was virtually the last thing JESUS said to His disciples that was recorded, don't you think Matthew is trying to tell us something?

This is an amazing thing and isn't this true of all God's servants, he did all that the Lord commanded him vs 22, pretty simple this Christian life isn't it? It is simply a matter of doing as you are told, you are not your own, you are the Lord's.

What would of happened , if Noah has used shortcuts to building the ark. God had given Him specific instructions, told Him to build it in gopher wood. What if He had said ' can't find much gopher wood round these parts' and used other materials. If God commands us to do something He will give us the resources. We are here to do as we are told by the Lord, not to make our own plans.. amen

So Noah had to go and fetch one of each species and bring them into the ark, just like us, we are commanded to go and bring every nation , male and female into the ark of God's love, yes we are told to go and bring people of all nations to the true ark, which of course is our precious savior, Jesus.

We are never told in scripture to stay in church and be complacent, if you aren't getting out as a church into your community, city and you are expecting people to come to you, then you are disobeying the great commission given by the LORD. You know you can put on great evangelism programmes in our churches, but the test of every Christian and church is how effective they are in their community.. amen

Once the people were safe in the ark, they were truly safe, once we come to the true protection of Jesus, we are safe in his arms, there is an ark today and it is Jesus , to bring people into the safe refuge of His love is an amazing privilege, He has given us this job, lets get to it church.

God is still looking for men and women who will walk with Him and obey Him. The Christian life is not complicated. It is a question of walking with God.. not ahead of Him or behind Him and obeying what He tells you to do.

In 1858 in New York City, three men met for a prayer meeting one lunchtime.. one year later 100,000 souls had been saved. The Welsh revival of 1904, came about because a few ladies and one man, prayed and sought God like never before. We are the only people who can change the world, because we are sent by the One who is Love and Hope with the glorious message of the gospel.. amen

Are you prepared to walk with God and obey His voice?.Whatever the cost?

God bless you

Keith

Special Sermon

This is something we need to hear and to hear in our pulpits.. are you a pastor.. then please listen to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CTrcONY8V8

Country Prayer Focus

This is the first country and it is much in the news and needs much prayer

http://www.operationworld.org/afgh

Guest Website

Please don't forget our persecuted brothers and sisters .. continue to be informed and to pray.. please

http://www.rememberthose.org/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 06 Apr 2012, 8:06 pm

What an amazing joy to share with you once again. I hope you will pass on this message to all your friends.

These next three days changed the world my friends. Jesus died on Friday.. but he rose on the third day and lives in the hearts of his people amen. I hope he lives in your heart.. I know he does in mine

Please click on the featured page link at the bottom of these messages.

A new feature is that the special song, will be placed at the start of the devotions, this is so you can click on it and as you read the devotion, you will not only be soaking in the words of God, but soaking in the praises of God. Here is the first song. The Lord used a sister in Christ to suggest this.. thanks sis for allowing the Lord to use you. The other links are situated at the bottom, please also view them.. including the special and exciting announcement

Special Song

I love this hymn..it is the story of my life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di9HZMIcVCU&feature=related

Thanks and God bless

Keith

TRUST IN JESUS YOUR SAVIOUR

Luke 23

39One of the criminals who was suspended kept up a railing at Him, saying, Are You not the Christ (the Messiah)? Rescue Yourself and us [[m]from death]!

40But the other one reproved him, saying, Do you not even fear God, seeing you yourself are under the same sentence of condemnation and suffering the same penalty?

41And we indeed suffer it justly, receiving the due reward of our actions; but this Man has done nothing out of the way [nothing [n]strange or eccentric or perverse or unreasonable].

42Then he said to Jesus, Lord, remember me when You come in Your kingly glory!

43And He answered him, Truly I tell you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise.

Two of the characters of the scene at Calvary were the two thieves. The Romans carried out a large number of crucifixions, but these two men, were chosen to be crucified alongside the sinless Son of God, at the greatest event of history.. amen

In them, we can see the two responses to Jesus given by men through the ages. My friends, the responses given today are still the same.. you either accept Jesus or reject him, there is no middle ground.. amen

Let us look at these two thieves. I am going to spend longer looking at the second thief

The first thief

There are certain things that strike you about this man
He thought of Himself
He was an angry man
He thought of temporary things

Many people today are like this. I wonder if you are railing against God for your situation? Maybe you blame God for all the misfortune in your life.. I certainly hope not.

Let us look at the response of the second thief and how we should respond to Jesus

The Second thief

Hanging there on the cross, must have concentrated this man's mind on the man on the middle cross, who was like no one he had ever seen before. And this thief recognised certain things about Him, that led him to put his faith and trust in Him and we must recognise the same things.

He recognised God was someone to be feared vs 40

We must realise that God is holy.. he will not and cannot look upon sin. He is a consuming fire Hebrews 12:29

It was the holiness of God that had to be satisfied at Calvary. The unblemished Son of God was the perfect sacrifice that had to be offered. God's holiness demanded a perfected sacrifice for sin. God's anger at sin was poured out on His only Son at the cross. God the Father was merciless to His son at the cross, not because He didn't love Him, but because His Son was the scapegoat for sin and shouldered the burden for the sin of the whole world.

This is why we read in Isaiah 53

4Surely He has borne our griefs (sicknesses, weaknesses, and distresses) and carried our sorrows and pains [of punishment], yet we [ignorantly] considered Him stricken, smitten, and afflicted by God [as if with leprosy].

5But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our guilt and iniquities; the chastisement [needful to obtain] peace and well-being for us was upon Him, and with the stripes [that wounded] Him we are healed and made whole.

10Yet it was the will of the Lord to bruise Him; He has put Him to grief and made Him sick.

He recognised he was under the righteous judgment of God vs40-41

We all stand under God's judgment, because of Adam's sin, we are all infected by the stain of Sin. Man is under God's judgment, because of sin and his/her refusal to accept Jesus. No one is exempt from this judgement, The only way to escape this is to trust Jesus as Your Saviour.. amen

Romans 5

12Therefore, as sin came into the world through one man, and death as the result of sin, so death spread to all men, [[a]no one being able to stop it or to escape its power] because all men sinned.

He recognised God's Justice vs 41

He recognised His sin vs 41

Note that he took personal responsibility for his actions. He did not blame them on anyone else. We need as a first step to acknowledge our sin and accept that we are responsible for it.

He recognised that Jesus was Unique and sinless vs 41

Once we have recognised our sin before a Holy God, we must recognise that Jesus is the only perfect sacrifice for sin. He is the pure and unblemished Son of God, who has not even had one impure thought. He is completely sinless and perfect in thought, word and deed.. amen

The apostle Peter, who spent lots of time around Jesus , wrote these beautiful words

1 Peter 1

18You must know (recognize) that you were redeemed (ransomed) from the useless (fruitless) way of living inherited by tradition from [your] forefathers, not with corruptible things [such as] silver and gold,

19But [you were purchased] with the precious blood of Christ (the Messiah), like that of a [sacrificial] lamb without blemish or spot.

He acknowledged the Lordship of Christ

That one single word acknowledged, signified a lot. The second thief realised that Jesus was and is Lord of all.

In 1 Corinthians 12, we read these words.

3Therefore I want you to understand that no one speaking under the power and influence of the [Holy] Spirit of God can [ever] say, Jesus be cursed! And no one can [really] say, Jesus is [my] Lord, except by and under the power and influence of the Holy Spirit.

The truth of this is shown later by Paul in his epistle to the Romans in Chapter 10

9Because if you acknowledge and confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and in your heart believe (adhere to, trust in, and rely on the truth) that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

10For with the heart a person believes (adheres to, trusts in, and relies on Christ) and so is justified (declared righteous, acceptable to God), and with the mouth he confesses (declares openly and speaks out freely his faith) and confirms [his] salvation.

11The Scripture says, No man who believes in Him [who adheres to, relies on, and trusts in Him] will [ever] be put to shame or be disappointed.

He asked that Jesus remembered Him

Matthew Henry states that

Observe his humility in this prayer. All that he requests is " Lord, remember me". All that he begs is, Lord, remember me, showing himself to Christ in a way that displays his humbleness.

Isn't this the plea of the true repentant sinner. Is this your plea? Full of humility and repentance. Even for the Christian, coming before the throne of grace for forgiveness , this should be his/her plea.

The response of Jesus

We are going to just look at the four P's in Verse 43
There was a Promise- Truly I tell you
There was a Person- You will be with me
There was a place- Paradise (heaven )
There is a permanence- Because Jesus is eternal.. amen

I wish to leave you with one last question. Which one of these men are you?
I am not saying any of you are thieves, but we are all sinners.. amen.
Jesus said nothing to the first thief, but to the second one He gave eternal life.

Why?

Because he acknowledged his sin and acknowledged the Lordship of Christ.
Also because he humbled himself and was prepared to Ask the Lord for it.. are you willing to humble yourself?

God bless

Keith

Special Feature

Jesus rose from the dead.. this guy was a sceptic.. now he is convinced

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diKEZb9_M8Q

Special Announcement re forthcoming devotions

Next to my Bible the book Operation world is my favourite book. I have used this book for many years. From the next devotion, we will be placing a link to countries in alphabetical order, so you can pray. Now this will have a few prayer requests, but to get the full story, please obtain the book. Ask your pastor to get it and place it on your church bookshelf, get it for members of your house group.. make sure you get it and once you get it .. use it!!!

DL Moody said Every great movement of God, can be traced to a kneeling figure

You can get more details and information on the Operation world website. Please purchase the book and use it.. it costs very little

http://www.operationworld.org/

Featured Page link

Please read the stories of People transformed BY JESUS

http://word-of-hope.net/HTML/The%20testimony%20of%20Jesus%20impact%20on%20peoples%20%20lives.htm
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 03 Apr 2012, 3:54 pm

What a joy to share with you once again. It is my favourite time of year, spring is here.. at last.

This week is a double Simply Scripture. I hope you are blessed

I hope you are blessed by what I share with you and would share it with others.

Please click on the featured Page links at the bottom of these Messages.

Thanks

God bless you

Keith

I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE

John 14

1DO NOT let your hearts be troubled (distressed, agitated). You believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely on God; believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely also on Me.

2In My Father's house there are many dwelling places (homes). If it were not so, I would have told you; for I am going away to prepare a place for you.

3 And when (if) I go and make ready a place for you, I will come back again and will take you to Myself, that where I am you may be also.

4And [to the place] where I am going, you know the way.

5Thomas said to Him, Lord, we do not know where You are going, so how can we know the way?

6Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me.

Dear friends

I have been led to these verses and the Lord has shared some beautiful things with me. It is amazing to receive from the Lord, and to be taught by Holy Spirit. Believe me, I have no insight at all into Scripture, it all comes from the Holy Spirit.. who is the best teacher amen

The disciples were so full of questions in this part of scripture and Thomas (bless his heart), was asking Jesus about the way. Jesus had been talking about going to heaven and preparing a place for us.. don't you just love that. Jesus is preparing for our arrival....isn't that thrilling?

I just want to concentrate on verse 6. The words are so familiar to us.. THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE

Here is what the Lord has shared with me and I hope you will be blessed also.

Jesus is The only Way to God

We have so many competing images in today's world, we are told that this religion is the answer to all the troubles in the world. But there is only one answer to the problems of the world.. and that is Jesus.. amen.

Jesus was talking to men, who were Jews and who knew all about the many sacrifices that the Jews had to make to do. But this was going to change because Jesus was going to die the ultimate sacrificial death on the cross, He was and is the perfect sacrifice for sin. A lamb totally pure and unblemished.. amen

The priest of the Old testament, had to go through so much ritual, rather like today. People go to church, they give money, they do good deeds, which are all fine in their own way. But they are missing the point. Man cannot reach up to God.. He has reached down to them and offered them free salvation if only they would accept it.

I love the verses in Hebrews 10, that state the new deal that the Christian has

19Therefore, brethren, since we have full freedom and confidence to enter into the [Holy of] Holies [by the power and virtue] in the blood of Jesus,

20By this fresh (new) and living way which He initiated and dedicated and opened for us through the separating curtain (veil of the Holy of Holies), that is, through His flesh,

21And since we have [such] a great and wonderful and noble Priest [Who rules] over the house of God,

22Let us all come forward and draw near with true (honest and sincere) hearts in unqualified assurance and absolute conviction engendered by faith (by [b]that leaning of the entire human personality on God in absolute trust and confidence in His power, wisdom, and goodness), having our hearts sprinkled and purified from a guilty (evil) conscience and our bodies cleansed with pure water.

Jesus shows us the truth about God

If you read further on in John 14, we see that Philip asks Jesus to show them the Father. Jesus replies that he and the Father are linked so closely.. amen

9Jesus replied, Have I been with all of you for so long a time, and do you not recognize and know Me yet, Philip? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say then, Show us the Father?

10Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in Me? What I am telling you I do not say on My own authority and of My own accord; but the Father Who lives continually in Me does the ([a]His) works (His own miracles, deeds of power).

11Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me; or else believe Me for the sake of the [very] works themselves. [If you cannot trust Me, at least let these works that I do in My Father's name convince you.

Jesus is fully God..completely and utterly. What the Father is like is what Jesus is like. How Jesus acted on earth s what the Father is like.. amen

How did Jesus act on earth?

He acted in Love towards people
He criticised religious hypocrisy
He looked on people with compassion
He gave Himself as a sacrifice

We need no longer ask, what God is like. We have beheld His glory in His Son.. amen

As John puts it so beautifully in Chapter 1 of his gospel

14And the Word (Christ) became flesh (human, incarnate) and tabernacled (fixed His tent of flesh, lived awhile) among us; and we [actually] saw His glory (His honor, His majesty), such glory as an only begotten son receives from his father, full of grace (favor, loving-kindness) and truth.

Jesus gives us the Life of God

Many years before, God had promised to give the people a new heart. This was promised in the book of Ezekiel.
In Chapter 11

19And I will give them one heart [a new heart] and I will put a new spirit within them; and I will take the stony [unnaturally hardened] heart out of their flesh, and will give them a heart of flesh [sensitive and responsive to the touch of their God]

And Chapter 36

26A new heart will I give you and a new spirit will I put within you, and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

This was now made possible by the sacrifice of Jesus upon the Cross. Anyone, who came to him and knelt at the foot of the cross in repentance and faith, and received Jesus as Saviour was now able to be in right standing with God.

The promise made to Ezekiel, was now able to made true and is still being made true today.. amen. All over the world.. men and women are coming to a life changing experience of Jesus and His power to change lives.

Let me finish with 2 wonderful verses

John 1

12B.But to as many as did receive and welcome Him, He gave the authority (power, privilege, right) to become the children of God, that is, to those who BELIEVE in (adhere to, trust in and rely on) His name.

2 Corinthians 5

17Therefore if any person is [ingrafted] in Christ (the Messiah) he is a NEW creation (a new creature altogether); the old [previous moral and spiritual condition] has passed away. Behold, the fresh and new has come!

Jesus came to give life back, He came to save from sin and to completely loose the bonds of sin, death and fear. He came to give us freedom and power and a sound mind.. to give us life here on earth that is truly amazing.

John 10

10The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it [b]overflows).

Not only that, but also you will spend eternity in His presence. Now isn't that amazing. All you have to do is kneel at the foot of the cross and :

A - Admit you are a sinner
B- Believe that He died for you
C- Confess Him before men and live for Him every day
Please click the links below to see how Jesus has and is changing lives today. Let Him change yours

God bless you

Keith

Special feature

Please listen to this.. this is the gospel in 5 minutes.. better than any long sermon..it is amazing and sooo cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K48-Li7lIfA&feature=BFp&list=FLeZK0nk7QdMxBuTL_tauNlQ

Featured Page link

Please read these amazing testimonies.. Jesus is the only one who can and does change lives

http://www.changed-lives.org.uk/

Special Song

Please listen to this amazing song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3TYkAWRdU4
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 28 Mar 2012, 7:04 pm

What a joy, it is to share with you, once again from the word of God. I hope that you enjoy this study and that it encourages you to dig deep into God's precious and Holy Word.

Please share this study with all your friends and also take time to click on the featured page links at the bottom of this message

Thanks

God Bless

Keith

DEBORAH AND BARAK

Judges chapters 4-5

Israel had in Joshua 24, made a clear choice to follow the Lord. But all through the book of Judges, we see them going back and forth, just like we do sometimes.

The book of Judges is a true parallel, of the believer's walk today, we sin and fall away from God, are then delivered, go on with Him and then we fall back into the same practices that got us into trouble in the first place.

We are going to look at someone who was one of the Judges of Israel. Deborah and how she helped a man, who was weak in Faith to reach his full potential. For a cross reference to all the qualities of Deborah, please read Proverbs 31:10-31

And yes, she was a woman, let me say this. God chooses people who are dedicated to Him, he does not care, about gender, race, color etc.The only thing that matters to God is that the person concerned is committed to Him and wants to serve HIM and him alone. The Holy Spirit, gives out gifts at his choosing, not ours.

That means, he will give teaching and preaching gifts to women...DO I HEAR AN AMEN?

Deborah had several qualities that we are going to look at:

She had a deep and intimate relationship with God

She lived right in the midst of Israel, who as a nation were rebelling openly against God and yet she was one, who knew GOD and heard from HIM personally. My brothers and sisters, we live in the middle of deep wickedness, and we should be like lights shining bright, making sure this world, not only hears about Jesus, but sees Him as well.

She heard and obeyed God's voice Ch 4:6

She was able to hear God clearly. Remember she was a prophetess, who people came to for advice and help, but even before you and I can help anyone, we have to be able to decipher and discern the voice of God. Jesus said "my sheep hear my voice and the voice of a stranger they will not hear"

She had a great understanding of who God was

The Lord God of Israel. What is your view of God?. This is such an important question. If we see God as small, then we will only expect him to do small things, if we see Him as an ogre and not a father, then we will be frightened of Him and not have the sonship we are deserving of , because of the sacrifice of Jesus.

But if we see God, as the Lord God of Israel, just like David AND Deborah did, , then we will be strong and do exploits. Daniel 11:32

She was trusted by the People

They came to Her. She had wisdom, knowledge that drew them. We need to have the wisdom of God, not the wisdom of men. All we have to do is ask for it as James 1:5 says.

5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

She inspired faithless Barak

I don't know of any finer compliment that anyone could pay, than the one Barak paid Deborah, and yes Barak should have had more faith, but Deborah so stood out as a true woman of God that Barak, would not go into battle without her.

Are you a man or woman of God, who your fellow believers, would say, I will not go into this battle without them?

I love what she says in Verse 14:

Then Deborah said to Barak, "Go! This is the day the LORD has given Sisera into your hands. Has not the LORD gone ahead of you?"

Maybe that is what you need to hear believer. The Lord is saying to you, to step out in faith. He has prepared a way ahead of you and he is telling you to step out in faith. Are you prepared to do this?

Let us have the qualities of Deborah, it does not matter if you a man or woman, black or white, what matters is that you are submitted to God, because once you are, every enemy will flee from before your face.

To all of us, who are like Barak. We need a push to get ourselves moving forward. There is hope, as in Hebrews 11:32, it says this

32 And what shall I say further? For time would fail me to tell of Gideon, Barak, Samson, Jephthah, of David and Samuel and the prophets

Please also read the wonderful song of Praise of Deborah and Barak in Chapter 5

Hallelujah and Glory to the Lord God of Israel!

God bless you

Keith

Featured Website

Since we have featured Deborah In our study.. this website is essential reading for you ladies.. and yes for you men too

http://avirtuouswoman.org/

Special Sermon

I hope you will be helped by this message.. this is a real problem for many women

http://illbehonest.com/What-Should-a-Christian-Wife-do-if-her-Husband-is-Lost-Tim-Conway

Special Song

I hope you will join in and sing to the Lord, and raise your hands in worship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLNL49TFC_8&feature=related
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 24 Mar 2012, 8:15 pm

Just a little update

This is to tell you that the devotion you receive next Wednesday or Thursday will be the last one you receive once per week The Lord has shared with me that He wants His Word to go out on a more frequent basis.. so they will be coming as and when the Lord leads. Please look out for them on whatever forum you receive them.

I do not and will not charge for them, the only thing I ask is that you do the following

Read them and ask the Lord to speak to you. If the Lord does speak to you, then wonderful. I am so glad. Please give me any feedback as it will encourage me.

Share them with all your friends. If they have blessed you, they sure will bless others. LET'S GET THE WORD OUT INTO THE WORLD

I am not on facebook, but some of you are. Please post it where ever you feel it may benefit people. You are free to print it out and give to anyone you feel may benefit

Please read and click on the links.. they have been carefully chosen. I have heard all the songs and sermons and ask that you would take time to listen to them. The featured website is also worth reading

One of the devotions is called Spirit Steps which is a study of the book Of Acts.. last year we did the first 4 chapters.. I am re-writing this in 4 portions.. seven chapters at a time so this will be coming to you later this year

This is a special request

I write to a prisoner in the USA called Alex Moreno. He is in prison serving 10 life sentences for serious crimes committed when he was not a believer and very young.. he is 35.. he committed these crimes when AGED 15-17. These crimes are not murder, anyway He has come to the foot of the cross and God remembers them no more.. amen

If anyone would like to write to him.. male or female on a regular basis.. please e-mail me at faithhopeandlovefellowship@gmail. Ladies he is not seeking a life partner.. he is seeking to share and wants to be instructed in the gospel

Please pray about this.. this is a lifetime commitment and not for the faint hearted. I have been writing him for 5 years. He is very discerning and will not tolerate the prosperity gospel in any form. He loves Way of the master etc and also Hank Hanegraaff,

Please come before the Lord and ask if this is for you. Only serious and mature christians will be considered for this. He is like my son in the gospel. He is my Timothy and very precious to me

The most important thing is to uplift God and to make Him Known. Paul with all his knowledge knew what was the most important thing

Phil 3

8Yes, furthermore, I count everything as loss compared to the possession of the priceless privilege (the overwhelming preciousness, the surpassing worth, and supreme advantage) of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord and of progressively becoming more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him [of perceiving and recognizing and understanding Him more fully and clearly]. For His sake I have lost everything and consider it all to be mere rubbish (refuse, dregs), in order that I may win (gain) Christ (the Anointed One),

9And that I may [actually] be found and known as in Him, not having any [self-achieved] righteousness that can be called my own, based on my obedience to the Law's demands (ritualistic uprightness and supposed right standing with God thus acquired), but possessing that [genuine righteousness] which comes through faith in Christ (the Anointed One), the [truly] right standing with God, which comes from God by [saving] faith.

10[For my determined purpose is] that I may know Him [that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly], and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection [[b]which it exerts over believers], and that I may so share His sufferings as to be continually transformed [in spirit into His likeness even] to His death, [in the hope]

11That if possible I may attain to the [[c]spiritual and moral] resurrection [that lifts me] out from among the dead [even while in the body].

12Not that I have now attained [this ideal], or have already been made perfect, but I press on to lay hold of (grasp) and make my own, that for which Christ Jesus (the Messiah) has laid hold of me and made me His own.

13I do not consider, brethren, that I have captured and made it my own [yet]; but one thing I do [it is my one aspiration]: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead,

14I press on toward the goal to win the [supreme and heavenly] prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us upward.

15So let those [of us] who are spiritually mature and full-grown have this mind and hold these convictions; and if in any respect you have a different attitude of mind, God will make that clear to you also.

Thanks and God bless you

Please listen to the song below. I hope you like it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahcvBSbdces

Your friend and fellow servant

Keith
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 21 Mar 2012, 12:46 pm

It is a real joy and privilege to share with you all once again. I am so privileged to be able to share with people all over the world...who read these messages. Thanks to all of you, who forward these messages onto all your friends and If you don't already, then please do.

Before you start to read this article.. I want you to click on the following two Links. These were soul winners.. men who were so devoted to saving souls. Look at their lives and be inspired. We think that we are winning souls for Jesus.. but please look at the example that these men set and then consider whether you are a soul winner.

Please use the other links at the bottom . This is important my brothers and sisters.

Thanks and God bless you

Keith

John Harper

http://www.blessedquietness.com/journal/housechu/harper.htm

CT Studd

http://www.wholesomewords.org/biography/biorpcambridge7.html

Simply Scripture

LETS REACH THE WORLD AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Matthew 28:17-20

17 And when they saw him, they worshiped him: but some doubted.
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto Me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

My Dear friends.

This message has been on my heart for some time and I am following the Leading of the Spirit of God as I write it.
These are some of the last recorded words of Jesus whilst he was on earth, so He sure wants them remembered.. This passage has:

Commands

Go vs 19
Teach all Nations vs 19
Baptize vs 19

Promises

Jesus has all authority.. over everything vs 18
Jesus will be with us vs 20

It says that they worshiped Him verse 17, but there was still doubts there, doubts about what you may ask, they had seen the evidence of Jesus Resurrection, they had seen His miracle working power. Are you like some of the disciples?. You have seen Jesus do miracles in your life, you have seen His power in evidence in your life, but you still doubt. He asks why?

Jesus has the answer to their doubt in verse 18, he said that all authority was given to Him. Yes that's right my friends.. all power. And who had given Jesus all authority, it was the Father, who had given all things into His hands. Jesus has at His disposal, the greatest power the world has ever seen or will see.. AMEN.

Because of what He says in verse 18, we can be confident of our commission in verses 19-20. Are we?
This is not just a commission to evangelize the world, we have to do follow up and bringing men and women to maturity in Christ.

We have to baptize these believers, they have to know the realization of being buried with Christ in baptism Romans 6:1-4. Just like the early church did, we have to do the same. Acts chs 2-6.

Baptism was an outward sign of an inner commitment, it was a testimony to the world of a person coming to trust Jesus. If you haven't been baptized by immersion, I would encourage you to be baptized.. it is the most wonderful experience and you will be obeying the words of Jesus.

We have to teach and train them up , sharing with them all that Jesus taught, so that they follow Him closely and become effective disciples of the Lord. Can I ask, do we as individuals and churches neglect our role here?

I Love the discourse of Jesus in John chs 13-17, it is so beautiful. there He outlined certain things that the disciples had to learn.

That they were to be connected to the vine... the relationship with Christ John 15:1-5
The Unity of the Believers.. the Love they had to have one for another John chapter 17
Obedience to God John 14

There are others, but if all young Christians knew these 3 principles, they wouldn't go far wrong Amen? If we share with each new converts to read these five chapters, then they would start on the right path, because this is what Jesus says, not our church doctrine book!

We have lots of conversions, but how many true disciples do we make? In his sermon.. "Hells Best Kept Secret", Ray Comfort said that nearly 80% of people who come to Christ are lost. Is this because we neglect part of the great commission? It is no good obeying one part of it and not the rest. Does a mother have a baby and then leave it to fend on it's own?. NO!. Neither should we with spiritual babes. Jesus has shed his precious blood to redeem them.. how dare we neglect them?
We need not be afraid when we go out into the world, because not only do we have the ultimate power of Jesus with us, we have the very presence of Jesus with us, by the means of the Holy Spirit. He promises to be with us and never ever leave us.
My friends, let us not be afraid to witness and share the gospel, let us not doubt the gospel, let us not doubt that the Lord's hand is shortened, it still can and will save the vilest sinner. Look at Paul for instance, God saved Him
Let us take up the challenge of reaching the world and then helping people who trust in Jesus, grow into maturity.

How do we reach the world for Christ. Well here are a few ways. . Why Don't you:

Prayer walk your street/road/villageclaiming it for Jesus and anointing it with the blood of Jesus.. speaking it over your community.. claim your street for Christ.

Get Gospels of John or Gospel Booklets from your local christian bookstore and distribute them in your local area. Place your church's address and phone number on it or even your own.

Give out these booklets to people at your local shop/store.. or where ever you meet people. Always carry Gospels/christian literature with you.

If there are Christians from other churches who live on your street/road, get together once a month to pray for people.. it sure would help Christian unity if nothing else. Or even organise a street event.. such as a coffee morning, come on church get creative.. get out of your comfort zone.. Jesus told us to go.. not stay in our ivory towers we call church.

Open your home to your friends/neighbours,

In closing I want to go back to John Harper . When the Titanic went down, there were large numbers of people in the water and the lifeboats were half full. We are the people in the lifeboats who have been gloriously saved. One only Lifeboat went back to look for survivors. this is a picture of the church today. Can I ask, is your lifeboat only half full and why aren't you going back to pick up survivors and rescue them from certain death?

Because if they are without Christ, that is what they are facing. The lifeboats were frightened of being dragged under by the swell, they said lets just leave it to the main rescue ship.. albeit we do, we say let's have a big crusade with a big evangelist.

What's your excuse believer for not going back and seeking to rescue those in the water? All these excuses hold no water with God my friends.. however good we think they are.. Amen.

You are their only hope after all. Has your lifeboat been back to pick up survivors or are you letting them drown?

CT Studd said that he wanted to have a rescue chapel within a yard of hell. He gave up so much for the gospel, what are you willing to give up for the gospel? Jesus says go, he doesn't say stay in your churches and be comfortable.. Amen? If my/your Christianity doesn't cost us anything, then it is not biblical Christianity .. Amen?

Let us weep for the souls of men.. like Jesus did. we all say we want to be like Jesus.. well do we weep like he did?

Let's reach the world and make a difference.

God bless you

Keith

Featured Website

This ministry, will help you as you seek to reach your friends and city for Jesus

http://www.navigators.org/us/ministries

Special Song

I hope you will be blessed by this video.. just praise God and relax as you listen to this musichttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omkD5fFdzFQ&feature=related

Special Teaching

This is strong teaching by a great man of God, please take time to listen to it. Believe me we need a wake up call. in this area. I make no apology for sharing this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx4xH421XCQ&feature=related
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 14 Mar 2012, 8:08 pm

GOD SEES EVERYTHING

What a joy it is to share with you again. Please make yourself something to drink and get yourself a cake if you must!!!!!.

Grab your Bible and let's study this wonderful psalm.. TOGETHER

Please take time to view the featured links at the bottom of this message, and also pass on these messages to all your friends and contacts

God bless you

Keith

Psalm 1

1[a]BLESSED (HAPPY, fortunate, prosperous, and enviable) is the man who walks and lives not in the counsel of the ungodly [following their advice, their plans and purposes], nor stands [submissive and inactive] in the path where sinners walk, nor sits down [to relax and rest] where the scornful [and the mockers] gather.

2But his delight and desire are in the law of the Lord, and on His law (the precepts, the instructions, the teachings of God) he habitually meditates (ponders and studies) by day and by night.

3And he shall be like a tree firmly planted [and tended] by the streams of water, ready to bring forth its fruit in its season; its leaf also shall not fade or wither; and everything he does shall prosper [and come to maturity].

4Not so the wicked [those disobedient and living without God are not so]. But they are like the chaff [worthless, dead, without substance] which the wind drives away.

5Therefore the wicked [those disobedient and living without God] shall not stand [justified] in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous [those who are upright and in right standing with God].

6For the Lord knows and is fully acquainted with the way of the righteous, but the way of the ungodly [those living outside God's will] shall perish (end in ruin and come to nought).

Dear Friends

The First Psalm is such a wonderful one and I just wish to share some things about it.

Here is the way temptation can strike, it starts off slowly, but as we see in these verses it can spiral out of control and then we fall into Sin.

[b]Walking- C/f Proverbs 1:15

Note here that it is not the actual walking, that is wrong, it is who we walk with and what we listen to. We need to be very careful with what we fill our minds with and who we have as our friends. We are to be in the world, but not of it John 17:7-17. We must feed our minds with the right type of food to keep it healthy Philippians 4:7-8.

Standing

Once we start to stop and ponder sin, it will take control. How often Do We (I), look longingly at some temptation, we must realize that the result of giving in to it, leads to death, in a spiritual sense Romans 6:23. We become submissive and inactive it says in the Psalm, we stand and look earnestly after this or that pleasure. Be careful christian, what you see and what you watch.

Sitting

Please note the lessening of activity here, when we are walking we are actually doing something, but then we become dormant.

There are thousands of Christian's, who have started off well, but are now back in the clutches of the world, because like Demas, they have loved this present world. 2 Timothy 4:10. You have been warned Believer.

In verses 2-3, we are given the answer. And that answer is to fill ourselves with God's word. Not just to read it, but to meditate on it, and to do this on a continuous and regular basis, remember that these writers did not have the NT to read, they had just the law of the Lord, but it was so refreshing to them.

That means they were refreshed by reading the books of the Law, like Chronicles and even Leviticus .. Do you find the word of God lifeless or life giving?

In Verse 3, the man who does this is compared to a tree. Can I ask you a question?.

Have you ever tried to move an oak tree, that is many years old? It is unmovable, the roots of that tree go down deep. Indeed we are like trees and we are fed by the Living waters of God, which is in Christ Jesus and His Word.

This is why we are told to be steadfast unmovable always abounding in the work of the Lord 1 Corinthians 15:58 . How rooted and grounded are you in the word of God? Are you still taking it in milk form 1 Peter 2:2 or in meat from Hebrews 5:11-14 and 1 Corinthians 3:1-3.

In the New Testament, Paul says that we must feed on THE WORD, in verses such asColossians 3:16, and also we must never fear temptation as Jesus has overcome the world and the devil Hebrews 2:14-18 & 1 Corinthians 10:13.

Jesus has defeated the devil through his word. Matthew 4:1-12 and made a mockery of all His power Colossians 2:11-15, He has given us the same authority, let's use it and go forward to victory.

Verses 4-6 show what happens to those , who choose to disobey God. The Apostle Paul says in Romans 6:23:

23For the wages which sin pays is death, but the [bountiful] free gift of God is eternal life through (in union with) Jesus Christ our Lord.

God knows the way of the righteous and He sees everything that happens to them.

Verse 6 for the believer, is wonderful. Your Father sees everything that has been said about you, any actions that people take against you, have been seen by your heavenly Father and He takes note of all these actions and He will reward or punish the people responsible.

You may look believer at people who are doing well, because they are exploiting others and doing evil things.

Nothing is unseen believer... no one does anything in secret.. all things will be exposed on judgment day. The Lord looks on these people and considers them chaff.. that the wind blows away.

God bless you

Keith

Special Song

I hope you enjoy this song.. please listen to the words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-Ymh-w0bm4

Featured Website

Please view this web page and join in prayer for the precious country of Canada

http://www.prayercanada.org/

Special teaching

I hope you enjoy this wonderful teaching by Mark Hall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9JgrJjyNzg
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 08 Mar 2012, 6:36 pm

What a joy it is to share, with you from God's word. I do hope you are blessed by what the Lord, has laid on my heart.

Please pass on these messages to all your friends and contacts.. let's get the Word out into the world.

I would be grateful, if you would click on the featured page links at the bottom of this message.

Thanks

God bless you

Keith

COMMUNION AND COMMUNICATION WITH GOD

Psalm 90

17 And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.

Exodus 34

29 And it came to pass, when Moses came down from Mount Sinai with the two tables of testimony in his' hand, that he was not aware that the skin of his face shone while he talked with Him.

30 And when Aaron and all the children of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone; and they were afraid to come nigh him.

I was thumbing through my Bible and I came across this verse in Psalm 90. This was one of the few Psalms written by Moses and it links in with these verses in Exodus.

Moses knew what it meant to see God face to face, he had a deep encounter with God. He was the one who knew God deeply... after spending 40 days and nights in his presence who wouldn't?

As I was thinking about this and especially about the verse in Psalms.. it got me to thinking.. is this our prayer? As we move about today, let us say 'let the Beauty of the Lord be upon us'. If it is, what a difference it would make to the world.

Thinking about the verses in Exodus 34, especially verse 29, I asked the Lord what the two tablets of Testimony represented and He said they represented two things.

One is Communion, that is spending time with Him... we can only give out as much as we receive from the Lord. I know that when I am spending time in prayer, that the majority of time is spent in talking. Maybe, if I/you, spent less time talking and more time listening, then our lives, would have deeper meaning.

A great example to look at is the Apostle John, in the book of Revelation. If you read the book of Revelation, you will see that John doesn't say much. He is just in awe of what he is seeing and who he is in the presence of. We too, must be aware, that it is the One true God, whose presence we are in.

The second is Communication, we have to talk to the Lord, BUT the Lord said that Communion is first, only when we spend time quietly In His presence, can He Communicate with us and we with Him. So often the Lord wants to speak into our lives, but He can't get a word in edge ways, because we spend all our prayer times, reciting a long list of prayer needs either for ourselves or others.. now it is good to pray for ourselves and others, but not before we worship and Praise God.

Maybe we should use this formula for prayer

C- Confession of Sin
A- Adoration of God

S - Supplication
T- Thanksgiving

This is what prayer is all about, it is the giving of all our worries to God and letting him deal with them.. Amen. We need to truly believe in Prayer that He will act in answering our prayers according to His will and for His Glory.. Amen!

It says Moses' face shone, as long as he talked with Him. As long as we have direct Communion and Communication with the Father, then our faces will shine, but if sin creeps in then our faces will no longer shine, because of sin. Is your face no longer shining because of some sin?

The Lord just said ' I am the One who shines brightly, the more time you spend in My presence, the more of My brightness you will have and be able to share with the world'.

Your face will tell a story today.. Does it show the beauty of Jesus or it is sour and disheartened? Could someone look at your face and tell that you were a Christian, because of your Communion with the Father. My friends say that they can tell how I am feeling by just looking at my face.. every face tells a story. What story are you reflecting believer?. One of Joy or of anger and unhappiness.

You know that has happened to me twice, someone has come to me and said your face in shining, and both these times have been when I am at work. Both times, I had no idea that my face was shining. My brothers and sisters, we won't realise it, but the world around us will.. Amen.

You see we can Have Real Communion with the Father, right in the midst of our busy day.
Believer, how much time, have you spent in the presence of God?

Just soaking up His Majesty.
Standing in awe at His Holiness
Gazing into His Glory

I have just finished reading a book called the Vision of His Glory by Anne Graham Lotz. In these last days, we surely need to have a vision, like Isaiah did in Chapter 6 of his wonderful book.

May all of us, seek after God, like never before.

God bless you

Keith

Special Sermon

This is quite old.. but it is so excellent. Please take time to listen to it.. it is so worth it

http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/thru-the-bible-sunday-sermon/player/the-church-will-lead-us-in-prayer-acts-423-31-6257.html

Special Song

I hope you enjoy this song as much as I do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT6lFcM-Fv8&feature=related

Featured Website

Please take time to view this wonderful website. We as Christian's need to be warned of evils such as the Harry Potter Films. The article below is such a good one...Ben who is the owner of this site is experienced about these things as he was a witch.. but now is gloriously saved. Please take notice of what he says and be aware of this evil

http://www.espministries.com/Topic-Harry%20Potter.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:49 pm

Welcome to a very special Simply Scripture

My Dearly beloved Friends

I have been led of the Lord to write on the most wonderful event, that is yet to happen in this world, and that is the wonderful second coming of Our Lord and Saviour.. JESUS CHRIST.

In writing this, I am not going to take a position on when the rapture will happen etc. I am someone who just believes that we will be raptured and am looking forward to that great event.

Please feel free to share this message with everyone you can, the Word of God needs to get out into the world. The church needs to awaken, and I just hope that God through His Precious Holy Spirit, uses this message to encourage and bless my fellow believers in their most holy faith.

I wish to thank my friend Sue for her help and also thanks my own Dear Pastor, Mark for his proof reading of the text.

Please click on the featured page links at the bottom of this message.

May God bless you abundantly

Keith

All bible quotes are from the Amplified Bible.

WE DO NOT KNOW THE DAY OR THE HOUR

Mark 13

32But of that day or that hour not a [single] person knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

33Be on your guard [constantly alert], and watch and pray; for you do not know when the time will come.

34It is like a man already] going on a journey; when he leaves home, he puts his servants in charge, each with his particular task, and he gives orders to the doorkeeper to be constantly alert and on the watch.

35Therefore watch (give strict attention, be cautious and alert), for you do not know when the Master of the house is coming--in the evening, or at midnight, or at cockcrowing, or in the morning--

36[Watch, I say] lest He come suddenly and unexpectedly and find you asleep.

37And what I say to you I say to everybody: Watch (give strict attention, be cautious, active, and alert)!

Acts 1

6So when they were assembled, they asked Him, Lord, is this the time when You will re-establish the kingdom and restore it to Israel?

7He said to them, It is not for you to become acquainted with and know what time brings [the things and events of time and their definite periods] or fixed years and seasons (their critical niche in time), which the Father has appointed (fixed and reserved) by His own choice and authority and personal power.

My Brothers and Sisters

In the church today, there is much debate, about the exact time Jesus will be coming back. Indeed some people are even saying, that they know the day and hour, that Jesus will return.

Please note from the words of Jesus, that the time of the return of Jesus, is entirely in the hand of the Father and no one else. If you hear people say, they know the date and time of the rapture etc, you know that they are talking rubbish and not according to Scripture.

The Lord does give us clues though. If you read Mark 13 and Mathew 24, Jesus tells us that there will be signs that we have to look for. Nation shall rise against nation and the gospel will be proclaimed to all people. Jesus warns the disciples that many will say.. look here is Christ.

He gives us these words of warning in Matthew 24:23

23If anyone says to you then, Behold, here is the Christ (the Messiah)! or, There He is!--do not believe it.

24For false Christs and false prophets will arise, and they will show great signs and wonders so as to deceive and lead astray, if possible, even the elect (God's chosen ones).

25See, I have warned you beforehand.

26So if they say to you, Behold, He is in the wilderness (desert)--do not go out there; if they tell you, Behold, He is in the secret places or inner rooms--do not believe it.

27For just as the lightning flashes from the east and shines and [h]is seen as far as the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.

So how is Jesus going to return to Earth? We are told in 1 Thessalonians 4:

16For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud cry of summons, with the shout of an archangel, and with the blast of the trumpet of God. And those who have departed this life in Christ will rise first.

17Then we, the living ones who remain [on the earth], shall simultaneously be caught up along with [the resurrected dead] in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and so always (through the eternity of the eternities) we shall be with the Lord!

18Therefore comfort and encourage one another with these words.

We are also told that it will take the world by surprise. Jesus says that it will be the same as in the time of Noah.

Mathew 24:38 -39

38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;

39and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

I Thess 5:1-4

1 But as to the suitable times and the precise seasons and dates, brethren, you have no necessity for anything being written to you.

2For you yourselves know perfectly well that the day of the [return of the] Lord will come [as unexpectedly and suddenly] as a thief in the night.

3When people are saying, all is well and secure, and, there is peace and safety, then in a moment unforeseen destruction (ruin and death) will come upon them as suddenly as labour pains come upon a woman with child; and they shall by no means escape, for there will be no escape.

4But you are not in [given up to the power of] darkness, brethren, for that day to overtake you by surprise like a thief.

So in the light of all this, what is to be our attitude? So how does the return of Jesus affect our daily lives? Here are some principles for you…

Firstly, we have to be always looking up.. Amen. I don't know about you, but I am always scanning the skies, eagerly looking for as Paul puts it.. the glorious appearing of our Lord. I hope your eyes are turned upwards.. looking for Jesus.

Titus 2

13 Awaiting and looking for the [fulfilment, the realization of our] blessed hope, even the glorious appearing of our great God and Saviour Christ Jesus (the Messiah, the Anointed One),

Secondly, we have to be about the business of the Lord. What is that business you may ask. Well it is to preach the gospel. Jesus states in Matthew 28:16-20 and Acts 1:8, what we are to do, and it is not to debate and speculate on when He is coming back. To do this is to fall into a trap of the devil. He wants us to be sidetracked from our main task of sharing Christ, and so will try anything to stop us.

Thirdly, we have to be close to the Lord. We must have a close and deep relationship with Him. That means spending lots of time in prayer, reading and studying His Word, and being in fellowship with His people.

Many brothers and sisters all over the world are suffering terrible persecution and over the coming years, the western world, will start to see more and more persecution of the Church. We really need to be so close to the Father in fellowship, so that we can stand up to the coming persecution. Christian, you may say, that I am speaking idle words, but persecution is coming .

We need to grow into the very likeness of Christ - Ephesians 5:1-2 and 1 Peter 1:13-17
We need to have on the armour of God - Ephesians 6:10-17
We need to be filled with the Holy Spirit - Ephesians 5:18
We need to have our minds renewed by the Word of God - Romans 12:1-2 and Colossians 3:16
We need to be ready in season and out of season to share the gospel - 2 Timothy 4:2

Time is very short my brothers and sisters. Every day is one day nearer the glorious appearing of our wonderful Lord and Saviour.

Let us not debate when Jesus is coming back but let us rejoice that He IS coming back to take us to be with Him - John 14:1-6.

We need to be about our Master's business. CT Studd that Great missionary once said,

' Some wish to live in view of church or chapel bell.. I want to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell'

Matthew Henry Comments on the Apostles Question in Acts 1 -

'They were earnest in asking about that which their master, never had directed or encouraged them to seek'

You know every single prophecy about the first coming of Jesus, was fulfilled, and likewise, every prophecy about His second coming in power and glory, will be fulfilled, also.

Christian, your job is to look forward with joy to that glorious day and to spend your time in fruitful service, so that you will hear the words.. well done thou good and faithful servant, enter into the joy of the Lord.

If you disagree with me on what I have written about then please give feedback. I don't know it all.

All I am is one who owes everything to God. I am a blood bought child of God who loves God, His Word, and His people. I have shared texts from the Holy Scriptures.. the book I reverence and love.

I long for that day, when my Saviour I will see.. I hope you do too.

Scriptures for further study

Mark Chapter 13
Matthew chapter 24
Matthew 25:13
1 Thess 4:16-18
1 Thess 5:1-4
2 Peter 1:20-21
2 Peter 2:1-4
2 Peter 3:8-12
Titus 2:13

God bless you!

Your friend and fellow servant

Keith

Special Sermon

I hope you enjoy this wonderful message.. you need to play this to all your youth groups and men's groups especially

http://www.oneplace.com/(A(AQGKFDSciZddwApsNQaPx-4wcs3w_GXqsrRW07mvXUwiFJ1_HaRg6rlJVH3lPAQX48ihE-Pi4TDWTLiYrJR5i8EC2uHPruh2Tjv58uKHiHliusJYvvB7NvBZzSgKt188Y8TFoFQ1jg4xVASzlRRUJ5niiC637SnzULvOCWkydZHtqMmc0))/ministries/encounter-olford-ministries/player/purity-mastery-and-liberty-in-the-sex-life-209064.html

Featured Website Link

Please listen to the beautiful praise and worship music on this site.

http://www.pbnradio.com/

Special Song

I hope you like this beautiful song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYhXsRLaL-0
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 23 Feb 2012, 6:49 pm

What a great joy it is to share with you. May you be blessed as you dig into God's Holy Word. But before we start, there is just enough time to grab a coffee and cake...make mine a large one.. ha ha! and your Bible and let's get going. By the way I love this Psalm and would encourage you to read all 176 verses of it.

God bless you

Keith

THE BIBLE - WORD FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD

Psalm 119: 9

How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your Word.

Just going to share a couple of thoughts on this, we are constantly bombarded with things and images that portray nothing but filth and things that are directly against God's standard of pureness and holiness, so what are the principles that the believer can apply to keep his way pure?

This verse says that there is one way and one way alone and that is by living according to the word of God. Notice that Jesus said in defense to the devil in his temptation that Man was to live by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God, and so it is with us, we must never have any other guidebook than the Word of God. In this day of great teachers and good Christian books we must never use them as anything other than aids to growth.

The Bible is and always must remain our final authority.

James says that it is not just listening to the Word of God, but obedience to it that brings results James 1:22-26. We are not just to receive the word, but to act on it. The Word of God is like a mirror, it shows us our faults.. Amen.. but it also shows how to put them right.. Amen.

We have to let the Word of God take up residence in our lives, this again is our responsibility, we have to do this ourselves. God is not going to force himself on us, we must make a conscious decision to let in what is pure and undefiled into our lives. Colossians 3:16, Philippians 4:7-8.

Your mind is the battleground, so it is has to be refreshed and renewed on a minute by minute basis, you cannot get away with reading the Bible just once a day and then putting it away and receiving the word on Sunday, you need to go to God's gas station and fill up on a regular basis with the word of God. Romans 12: 2.

So here is how we keep our way pure, by jumping in to the swimming pool of God's word and immersing ourselves in it, by taking what we see as options as commands and learning that what God has said, He has said for our benefit.

One final question, if you had a personal gold mine, wouldn't you go into it often and mine it, digging out the richest seams? This is what God has given you with the Word of God, he has given you all you need to walk in today's world, keeping your way pure and undefiled. Is your gold mine.. your Bible unused?. Is it left on the shelf and only taken down on Sunday's?

Can I make a suggestion? When you go to church on Sunday.. take your Bible and follow the sermon.. take notes to study later.

Listen to Cd's of sermons in your car on your I-POD. Some people say you can get too much of a good thing.. but you can never get enough of the WORD OF GOD..... AMEN.

So lets be eager to dig into Gods word, even the difficult passages. In closing let me share this. It was only two years ago, that I first read Revelation right through, and I had been a believer for 25 years, so don't worry if you don't understand it all, just immerse yourselves in the Word.

God bless you

Keith

Featured Website

Let us earnestly contend for our most precious faith

http://earnestlycontending.com/

Special Song

I hope you like this wonderful song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px7C9ueU-ro&feature=related

Special Sermon

May you be truly blessed as you listen to this sermon

http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/prestoncrest-sunday-evening/player/braveheart-123855.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next