World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» WHY DID GOD CREATE EVIL
SOME THING THAT WILL NOT BE FOUND IN HELL ..brought from MSNGROUP WWC Member EmptyToday at 4:36 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
SOME THING THAT WILL NOT BE FOUND IN HELL ..brought from MSNGROUP WWC Member EmptyToday at 2:37 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
SOME THING THAT WILL NOT BE FOUND IN HELL ..brought from MSNGROUP WWC Member EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
SOME THING THAT WILL NOT BE FOUND IN HELL ..brought from MSNGROUP WWC Member EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» AISH
SOME THING THAT WILL NOT BE FOUND IN HELL ..brought from MSNGROUP WWC Member EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
SOME THING THAT WILL NOT BE FOUND IN HELL ..brought from MSNGROUP WWC Member EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» israelAM
SOME THING THAT WILL NOT BE FOUND IN HELL ..brought from MSNGROUP WWC Member EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
SOME THING THAT WILL NOT BE FOUND IN HELL ..brought from MSNGROUP WWC Member EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
SOME THING THAT WILL NOT BE FOUND IN HELL ..brought from MSNGROUP WWC Member EmptyYesterday at 9:51 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
SOME THING THAT WILL NOT BE FOUND IN HELL ..brought from MSNGROUP WWC Member EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:49 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
SOME THING THAT WILL NOT BE FOUND IN HELL ..brought from MSNGROUP WWC Member EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
SOME THING THAT WILL NOT BE FOUND IN HELL ..brought from MSNGROUP WWC Member EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
SOME THING THAT WILL NOT BE FOUND IN HELL ..brought from MSNGROUP WWC Member EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
SOME THING THAT WILL NOT BE FOUND IN HELL ..brought from MSNGROUP WWC Member EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Remain in God - iBelieve Truth
SOME THING THAT WILL NOT BE FOUND IN HELL ..brought from MSNGROUP WWC Member EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 1:25 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
SOME THING THAT WILL NOT BE FOUND IN HELL ..brought from MSNGROUP WWC Member EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:43 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
SOME THING THAT WILL NOT BE FOUND IN HELL ..brought from MSNGROUP WWC Member EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
SOME THING THAT WILL NOT BE FOUND IN HELL ..brought from MSNGROUP WWC Member EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
SOME THING THAT WILL NOT BE FOUND IN HELL ..brought from MSNGROUP WWC Member EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

» Is Gaza Really Starving
SOME THING THAT WILL NOT BE FOUND IN HELL ..brought from MSNGROUP WWC Member EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

SOME THING THAT WILL NOT BE FOUND IN HELL ..brought from MSNGROUP WWC Member

Go down

SOME THING THAT WILL NOT BE FOUND IN HELL ..brought from MSNGROUP WWC Member Empty SOME THING THAT WILL NOT BE FOUND IN HELL ..brought from MSNGROUP WWC Member

Post  Admin Fri 14 May 2010, 10:41 pm

SOME THING THAT WILL NOT BE FOUND IN HELL
Jun 7, '08
by didyoutalkwithjesustoday
for everyone

Please read Luke 16: 19-31. I have had people give me their strange ideas of what they think Hell will be like. Some have made comments like: "The Devil is afraid I will take over." I have had some tell me that they are going to "Party" in Hell. Others have said, "Hell ain't no big deal." Many have spoken of it as though it is just another place, nothing to be feared at all. I want to share some things that will not be in Hell:
There will not be a true Preacher in Hell. I am sure some preachers will go to Hell, but none who will preach the gospel of Jesus Christ.
There will not be a Bible in Hell. Not even a corrupt counterfeit. Those who die lost may beg and cry for just one more chance to hear a verse from the Bible to no avail.
There will not be any Christians in Hell. The people you mocked and ridiculed will not be there. Those people you wished would shut up and go away will not be there! In Hell, you will be glad to sit down and talk with one, but they will not be found.
There will not be a friend in Hell. The rich man in Hell did not call his friends, in fact, he asked for Lazarus. Your friends who die lost will not be your friends in Hell. You will have no sympathy in Hell.
There will be no rest in Hell. Rev. 14:11 says, "they have no rest day or night." Check Mk. 9:42-48.
There will be no entertainment in Hell. No music. No TV. No movies. No sports. No hunting, fishing or gambling.
There will be no satisfaction in Hell. No concerts. No alcohol. No love. No cigarettes. No drugs. No sex. No cars, trucks or boats.
There will be no time in Hell. No clock to watch. No time to be saved. No time to hear the Word of God. No time to influence your family and friends. You have nothing to look forward to but eternity in Hell.
There will be no Churches in Hell. You will wish for one. It used to be there, around the corner, down the street, across town, but you did not need it. You did not want it. You passed by it on the way through your life. You were too busy to go. Now you beg, plead, promise, but it is too late. You will never hear, "The Old Rugged Cross" or "Just As I Am." You will be in Hell forever just as you are, FOR NOW YOU HAVE FOUND,
In Hell there are no excuses. You had your call. You had your chance. You chose to live and die your way and now you must pay.
See Luke 16:25 If this is not the way you want to go, then do something about it while you can. Receive Christ as Savior Today
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down