Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
____The  Trusting of Our Faith____  EmptyToday at 4:39 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
____The  Trusting of Our Faith____  EmptyToday at 4:36 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
____The  Trusting of Our Faith____  EmptyToday at 4:07 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
____The  Trusting of Our Faith____  EmptyToday at 4:03 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
____The  Trusting of Our Faith____  EmptyToday at 4:00 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES
____The  Trusting of Our Faith____  EmptyToday at 3:16 pm by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
____The  Trusting of Our Faith____  EmptyToday at 2:05 pm by Admin

» Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational
____The  Trusting of Our Faith____  EmptyToday at 2:03 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
____The  Trusting of Our Faith____  EmptyToday at 12:33 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
____The  Trusting of Our Faith____  EmptyToday at 12:29 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
____The  Trusting of Our Faith____  EmptyToday at 12:28 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
____The  Trusting of Our Faith____  EmptyToday at 12:27 pm by Admin

» The Mark started implants in their hands to replace cash, credit cards
____The  Trusting of Our Faith____  EmptyToday at 11:52 am by Admin

» BIRTH PANGS – Series of Powerful Earthquakes Volcano's Strike Around the Globe
____The  Trusting of Our Faith____  EmptyToday at 9:47 am by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
____The  Trusting of Our Faith____  EmptyToday at 9:40 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
____The  Trusting of Our Faith____  EmptyToday at 12:07 am by Admin

» My Manna
____The  Trusting of Our Faith____  EmptyYesterday at 11:10 pm by Admin

» GOSPEL FROM ASIA
____The  Trusting of Our Faith____  EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» Another Look at Footwashing
____The  Trusting of Our Faith____  EmptyYesterday at 10:47 pm by Admin

» 12 Proverbs to Start Memorizing Today
____The  Trusting of Our Faith____  EmptyYesterday at 10:22 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

____The Trusting of Our Faith____

Go down

____The  Trusting of Our Faith____  Empty ____The Trusting of Our Faith____

Post  Admin on Mon 06 Sep 2010, 2:09 pm

____The Trusting of Our Faith____
What sort of Church would we be without our covenant with God? What kind of spiritual life would we have without the light of God's Word to navigate, enlighten, inspire and correct the course of our discipleship? Where would we find the definitions for such words as sin, wickedness, worldliness, holiness, perfection and love if we didn't have the Law of Christ?
Where would we find the definition of the word faith?
Hebrews + 11:1
Only faith can guarantee the blessings that we hope for, or prove the existence of the realities that at present remain unseen.
Hebrews + 12:2
Let us not lose sight of Jesus who leads us in our faith and brings it to perfection Romans + 10:17
faith comes from what is preached, and what is preached comes from the word of Christ.
Mark + 9:23
All things are possible to him who believes. (Jesus Christ)
Discerning Righteousness
How would we know who God is and what He expects of us? Would we be able to distinguish the difference between truth and lies when confronted by apostate assemblies wherein high pressure recruiting tactics are the order of the day, and collecting money is the first priority?
The answers are simple: we wouldn't know. So the next time someone tries to convince you that the Precepts, teachings and doctrines of Christianity are a secondary issue within the context of our personal relationship with Jesus Christ, remind them of this: if we didn't know who Jesus is, was, and always will be, and if we didn't know how to behave towards Him, we would also not know the person of Jesus when seeking to love Him the way we should.
We wouldn't be able to recognize the Father's love for us and understand the role Jesus plays in establishing and realizing that love into the spiritual fabric of our lives. We wouldn't have a lock on the Mind of Christ when the ulterior motives of lip service Christians and assemblies, who could care less about our spiritual gifts and missions, are hidden behind a smoke screen of manipulating ˜love and insincere concern for our wellbeing.
If we didn't dig deeply and objectively into the Precepts Commandments, rudiments and directives of our faith, and allow God to reveal the truths contained therein, we'd be at the mercy of someone else's interpretations and perceptions. We'd be laying the responsibility of such life-changing matters on the shoulders of imperfect role models instead of the Holy Spirit
whose job it is to open us up to the scriptures in the perfect light of God's wisdom, insight, understanding and love.
Matthew + 7:24
Therefore, everyone who listens to these words of mine and acts on them will be like a sensible man who built his house on rock. Rain came down, floods rose, gales blew and hurled themselves against that house, and it did not fall. (Jesus Christ)
The Bible exhorts us to test all things. Without the Law of Christ and the doctrines of our Covenant with God there would be no measuring rod with which to evaluate all things within the framework of our spiritual growth.
Doctrine is the backbone of our faith and the revealer, by sheer contrast, of those who would seek to accommodate their own self-righteous ends with scriptural distortion and manipulative interpretation when defining the gift of faith.
Do not put your trust in men, (Psalm + 46:3) warns scripture, or even our own perception and judgment (1 Corinthians + 4:3). you must do what the word tells you, and not just listen and deceive yourselves. (James + 1:22)
Proverbs + 3:5
Trust wholeheartedly in Yahweh, put no faith in your own perception; in every course you take, have him in mind; he will see that your paths are smooth. Do not think of yourself as wise, fear Yahweh and turn your back on evil
Proverbs + 8:10
Accept my discipline rather than silver, knowledge in preference to pure gold.
Proverbs + 7:1
My son, keep my words, and treasure my principals, keep my principals and you will live. Keep the teaching as the apple of your eye. Bind these to your fingers, write them on the tablet of your heart. To wisdom say, My sister! Call perception your dearest friend
Psalm + 119:1
Ah, how happy those of blameless life, who walk in the Law of Yahweh.
Happy those who respect his decrees, and seek him with their whole heart, and, doing no evil, walk in his ways. You yourself have made your precepts known, to be faithfully kept. Oh, may my behavior be constant in keeping your statutes. If I concentrate on your every commandment, I can never be put to shame. I thank you from an upright heart, schooled in your rules of righteousness. I mean to observe your statutes; never abandon me. How can a youth remain pure? By behaving as your word prescribes. I have sought you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commandments. I have treasured your promises in my heart, since I have no wish to sin against you. How blessed are you, Yahweh! Teach me your statutes! With my lips I have repeated
them, all these rulings from your mouth. In the way of your decrees lies my joy, a joy beyond all wealth. I mean to meditate on your precepts and to concentrate on your paths. I find my delight in your statutes; I do not forget your word (119:71) It was good for me to have to suffer, the better to learn your statute (119:91) Creation is maintained by your rulings, since all things are your servants (119:97) Meditating all day on your law, how I have come to love it! By your commandment, ever mine, how much wiser you
have made me than my enemies! How much subtler than my teachers, through my meditating on your decrees! How much more perceptive than the elders as a result of my respecting your precepts(119:104) Your precepts endow me with perception; I hate all deceptive paths. Now your word is a lamp to my
feet, a light on my path (119:155) You will never save the wicked, if they will not study your statutes (119:164) your Law is what I love.
The prophet/king David, whom God called a man after His own heart, knew the importance of Gods Law in his role as king of God's people. He knew the loneliness of kingship and the crucial significance of his relationship with God within the discipleship of perfecting his leadership abilities. We, too, must do the same, for scripture calls us kings as well, and priests of God's holy temple.
Hebrews + 5:12
you should by this time have become masters
Jesus demonstrated His mastery of the Law during His earthbound mission.
It is this emulated mastery which separates us from the worldly lives we lived before Jesus called and elevated us from being a disciple of Christ to the privileges and rewards of being God's friends.
Exodus + 33:11
Yahweh would speak to Moses face to face, as a man speaks with his friend. Then Moses would turn back to the camp, but the young man who was his servant, Joshua son of nun, would not leave the tent.
John + 15:14
You are my friends if you do what I command you. I shall not call you servants anymore, because a servant does not know his master's business; I call you friends, because I have made known to you everything I have learnt from my Father.(Jesus Christ)
Part of the Master's lesson is to have and exercise the ability to stand alone against any odds the Lord allows during the course of our training.
When we stand on God's Precepts- His Law, love and power stand with us. His angels camp round us and, should they seek to destroy our faith, His fury always manifests against our enemies. Why?
Psalm + 31:23
Love Yahweh, all you devout: Yahweh, protector of the faithful, will
repay the arrogant with interest. Be strong, let your heart be bold, all you who hope in Yahweh!
Who Do You Trust?
I am the Way, the truth and the life, says Jesus. No man comes to the
Father except through me. He could not have made the the Way to heaven any clearer. Yet there are those of high, ecclesiastic station who would seek to muddy up our understanding of these precious verses to their own advantage in order to justify the dogma they inherited when they gave their lives, not to Jesus, but to the denomination into which they were either born or inculcated.
Psalm + 146:3
"Do not put your trust in men in power, or in any mortal man- he cannot save."
Like Father, Like Son
When Jesus was on earth, the Word of God was made flesh through Him so that our Father could speak directly to us in a human language that could ultimately be translated into every language on the planet. He did this in order that anyone could know Him the way Jesus does. Anyone can learn the way
God loves, thinks, behaves and deals with the world. The Word of God teaches
us all these things and more. All we have to do is trust in God through what His Word tells us and have faith in His Son Jesus Christ. It's really that simple, and it's free of charge.
1 John + 2:27
you do not need anyone to teach you; the anointing he gave teaches you everything; you are anointed with truth, not with a lie, and as it has taught you, so you must stay in him.
John + 14:26
the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you everything and remind toy all I have said to you. (Jesus Christ)
But My Church Says
As we approach the end of the apostate church age, the lines between truth and falsehood are being drawn more and more indistinctly by those who would seek to satisfy their own political agendas, those who have lost touch with the will of God. As more and more denominations consolidate their resources, rather than suffer bankruptcy, the loss of parishioners, clergy and
the inability to deal with minority agendas designed to establish their own amoral criteria, the more compromises are made when interpreting the Word of God.
But The Government Says
And now that the government has decided to misinterpret our Constitution by nullifying the Church's influence on the Lawmaking process in deference to a more permissive approach to legislating and Supreme courting morality, it's only a matter of time before the trickle down consequences of their godlessness will put many a Christian's faith to the test.
But My Family and Friends Say
The only relationship we can truly and totally depend on when sorting out the bedrock aspects of our faith is the one we are exhorted to develop with
Jesus Christ and our Father in heaven. If Jesus isn't your best friend, if the only spiritual Father you recognize is not our Creator in heaven, and if you call the godless your brothers and sisters and mothers, then you've
got a world of trouble to pray yourself out of.
Mark + 3:35
Whoever does God's will is my brother and sister and mother. (Jesus Christ)
Matthew + 23:9
You must call no one on earth your father, since you have only one
Father, and he is in heaven. (Jesus Christ)
But The Bible Says
Turning the tide of moral permissiveness, tainted, erroneous scriptural interpretation, doctrinal expediency and apostasy is what the good fight we wage against the godless, false belief systems and the unfaithful is all about.
The sword of God's Word is our weapon and the standard against which all lies, deception, godlessness and such are now and will be ultimately judged
Ephesians + 6:14
So stand your ground, with truth buckled round your waist, and integrity for a breastplate, wearing for shoes on your feet the eagerness to spread the gospel of peace and always the shield of faith so that you can use it to put out the burning arrows of the evil one. And then you must accept salvation from God to be your helmet and receive the word of God from the Spirit
to use as a sword.
Hebrews + 4:12
The word of God is something alive and active: it cuts like any
double-edged sword: it can slip through the place where the soul is divided from the spirit, or joints from the marrow; it can judge the secret emotions and thoughts. No created thing can hide from him; everything is uncovered and open to the eyes of the one to whom we must give account of ourselves.
2 Timothy + 3:16
All scripture is inspired by God and can be profitably used for teaching,
for refuting error, for guiding people's lives and teaching them to be holy.
The Final Consolidation
As the world and its organized religions sink deeper and deeper into economic distress and doctrinal conflict, more and more of the unenlightened will push for the forming of a one world religion to consolidate and reconcile both the financial and moral issues involved.
Circumventing the escalating threat of demonically-driven, worldwide warfare by terrorists will also inspire many to reinvent God as a way of placating Satan's goons and ultimately eliminate the moral friction between religions and cultures.
What's A True Christian to Do?
James + 1:22
you must do what the word tells you, and not just listen to it and
deceive yourselves.
2 Timothy + 4:1
Before God and before Christ Jesus who is to be judge of the living and the dead, I put this duty to you, in the name of his Appearing and of his kingdom: proclaim the message and, welcome or unwelcome, insist on it. Refute falsehood, correct error, call to obedience- but do all with patience and with the intention of teaching.
John + 8:31
To the Jews who believed in him Jesus said: ˜If you make my word your home you will indeed be my disciples, you will learn the truth and the truth will make you free (Jesus Christ)
When Jesus spoke these words to His blood brothers and sisters, He revealed an important axiom of faith to us as well. He assured us that, once we learn the truths of our Christian faith, every wives tail, every apostasy riddled, politically motivated, self-serving interpretation of God's Word would be exposed for what they truly are- lies.
By sheer contrast, this revelation of truth would then be key to setting us free from whatever religious mindset had held us prisoner to the ignorance we'd either been born into or suffered as we navigated our discipleships through the uncertain, unscriptural, fallible waters of denominational dogma.
Galatians + 1:9
if anyone preaches a version of the Good News different from the one you already heard, he is to be condemned.
Hand Picked
There can be no doubt but that each and every one of us has been chosen by God to live in this end time season of spiritual warfare; to wield the sword of truth in the face of Satan's army and share in the glory of God's victory over all who would dare challenge His authority. How we meet that challenge, to the degrees to which we trust our faith in Jesus Christ, will be eternally recorded in the Book of Life and determine how we will be rewarded when our Lord and Savior returns to gather us at the Rapture and into His heaven Kingdom.
Maranatha!
John Christopher
In the name of Jesus Christ
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down