World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Tozer Devotional - Page 41 EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Tozer Devotional - Page 41 EmptyYesterday at 11:42 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Tozer Devotional - Page 41 EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Tozer Devotional - Page 41 EmptyYesterday at 11:34 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Tozer Devotional - Page 41 EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Tozer Devotional - Page 41 EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Tozer Devotional - Page 41 EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Tozer Devotional - Page 41 EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Tozer Devotional - Page 41 EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Tozer Devotional - Page 41 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Tozer Devotional - Page 41 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Tozer Devotional - Page 41 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» AISH
Tozer Devotional - Page 41 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:18 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Tozer Devotional - Page 41 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Tozer Devotional - Page 41 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Tozer Devotional - Page 41 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:32 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Tozer Devotional - Page 41 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Tozer Devotional - Page 41 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Tozer Devotional - Page 41 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm by Admin

» Strangling Israel slowly
Tozer Devotional - Page 41 EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024, 11:37 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Tozer Devotional

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

Go down

Tozer Devotional - Page 41 Empty Re: Tozer Devotional

Post  Admin Wed 01 Dec 2010, 12:56 pm

Tozer Devotional
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
A LIBEL AGAINST GOD
Human sin began with loss of faith in God! When our mother Eve listened to Satan's sly innuendoes against the character of God, she began to entertain a doubt of His integrity-and right there the doors were opened to the incoming of every possible evil, and darkness settled upon the world. Relationship between moral beings is by confidence, and confidence rests upon character which is a guarantee of conduct. God is a being of supreme moral excellence, possessing in infinite perfection all the qualities that constitute holy character. He deserves and invites the unreserved confidence of every moral creature, including man. Any proper relation to Him must be by confidence, that is, faith. Idolatry is the supreme sin and unbelief is the child of idolatry. Both are libels on the Most High and Most Holy. John wrote: "He that believeth not God hath made Him a liar." A God who would lie is a God without character. Repentance is a man's sincere apology for distrusting God for so long, and faith is throwing oneself upon Christ in complete confidence. Thus by faith reconciliation is achieved between God and man!
Verse
He that believeth not God hath made him a liar. 1 John 5:10
Thought
John wrote: "He that believeth not God hath made Him a liar." A God who would lie is a God without character.
Prayer
Lord, Thank you for being the one in whom my faith will never go unrewarded.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 29 Nov 2010, 12:34 pm

Tozer Devotional
Sunday, November 28, 2010
A SACRED GIFT OF SEEING
As God created us, we all have to some degree the power to imagine. That imagination is of great value in the service of God may be denied by some persons who have erroneously confused the word "imagination" with the word "imaginary." The gospel of Jesus Christ has no truck with things imaginary. The most realistic book in the world is the Bible. God is real. Men are real and so is sin and so are death and hell! The presence of God is not imaginary; neither is prayer the indulgence of a delightful fancy. The value of the cleansed imagination in the sphere of religion lies in its power to perceive in natural things shadows of things spiritual. A purified and Spirit-controlled imagination is the sacred gift of seeing; the ability to peer beyond the veil and gaze with astonished wonder upon the beauties and mysteries of things holy and eternal. The stodgy pedestrian mind does no credit to Christianity!
Verse
Your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams. Acts 2:17
Thought
A purified and Spirit-controlled imagination is the sacred gift of seeing; the ability to peer beyond the veil and gaze with astonished wonder upon the beauties and mysteries of things holy and eternal.
Prayer
Lord, thank you for the many gifts you richly give. Most of all for a mind freed by your Holy Spirit to imagine truly beautiful things.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 27 Nov 2010, 5:03 pm

CHILD OF TWO WORLDS

In the kingdom of God, the surest way to lose something is to try to protect it, and the best way to keep it is to let it go. This was the word of our Lord Jesus Christ: "If any man will come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross!" Christ turned from the fallen world of Adam and spoke about another world altogether, a world where Adam's philosophy is invalid and his technique inoperative. He spoke of the kingdom of God whose laws are exactly opposite to those of the kingdom of men. So, the true Christian is a child of two worlds. He lives among fallen men, but when he is regenerated, he is called to live according to the laws and principles that underlie the new kingdom. He may, then, find himself trying to live a heavenly life after an earthly pattern-and this is what Paul called "carnal" living. That is why it is vitally important to move up into the life of the Spirit of God. Give up your earthly "treasures" and the Lord will keep them for you unto life eternal!

Verse
Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world. John 18:36

Thought
Christ turned from the fallen world of Adam and spoke about another world altogether, a world where Adam's philosophy is invalid and his technique inoperative.

Prayer
Lord, make the lure of that which I cannot keep pale in the light of that which I will never lose.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 26 Nov 2010, 5:11 pm

Friday, November 26, 2010

RESOURCES THAT ENDURE

The people of this world have always fussed and argued over this world's resource-hope for life, health, financial prosperity, international peace and a set of favorable circumstances. These resources are good in their own way, but they have a fatal defect-they are uncertain and transitory! Today we have them; tomorrow they are gone. It is this way with all earthly things since sin came to upset the beautiful order of nature and made the human race victims of chance and change. We desire for all of God's children a full measure of every safe and pure blessing that the earth and sky might unite to bring them. But if in the sovereign will of God things go against us, what do we have left? If life and health are placed in jeopardy, what about our everlasting resources? If the world's foundations crumble, we still have God and in Him we have everything essential to our ransomed beings forever! We have Christ, who died for us; we have the Scriptures, which can never fail; we have the faithful Holy Spirit. If worst comes to worst here below, we have our Father's house and our Father's welcome!

Verse
I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3 John 2

Thought
If the world's foundations crumble, we still have God and in Him we have everything essential to our ransomed beings forever!

Prayer
Lord, Let me remember that you are the soul provider for everything that I need.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 26 Nov 2010, 8:32 am

Tozer Devotional
Thursday, November 25, 2010

GOD AT THE CENTER

After Jacob's first memorable encounter with God in the wilderness, he called the place Beth-el, which means "the house of God." Many years later, after he had suffered and sinned and repented, and discovered the worthlessness of all earthly things, he renamed the place, El-beth-el; literally "the God of the house of God." Thus Jacob had shifted his emphasis from the sacred place to the God he had met there. God Himself now took the center of his interest. We need to consider that many Christians never get beyond Beth-el. God is in their thoughts but Re has not been given first place. Faithfulness to the local church is a good thing; but when the church becomes so large and important that it hides God from our eyes, it may become a good thing wrongly used. Always God must be first-and we ought never forget that the church was never intended to substitute for God! What is our primary interest? Is it Beth-el or El-beth-el? Is it my church or my Lord? Is it my creed or my Christ?

Verse
He built there an altar, and called the place El-beth-el: because there God appeared unto him. Genesis 35:7

Thought
Faithfulness to the local church is a good thing; but when the church becomes so large and important that it hides God from our eyes, it may become a good thing wrongly used.

Prayer
Lord, Keep your church always, the house house of God.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 24 Nov 2010, 1:13 pm

Tozer Devotional
LIGHT-AND SHADOWS

A person once called me to ask this question: "Mr. Tozer, do you think a person who is really a Christian can hurt another Christian?" There is no easy answer-but I had to reply: "Yes, I think so." Why is it that a man can be on his knees one day, praying earnestly, and the next day be guilty of offending or injuring another Christian? I think it is because we are halfway between heaven and hell. It is because the light-and the shadow-fall upon us. The best answer is that we are being saved out of all these contradictions we find in our lifetime. Perhaps on this earth we will never be able to comprehend fully the awful, terrible price the Lord of all beauty paid to gain our redemption; to save His people from the ugliness of sin. If you do not know Him and worship Him, if you do not long to reside where He is, if you have never known wonder and ecstasy in your soul because of His crucifixion and resurrection, your claim of Christianity has little foundation!

Verse
Charity suffereth long, and is kind. 1 Corinthians 13:4

Thought
Why is it that a man can be on his knees one day, praying earnestly, and the next day be guilty of offending or injuring another Christian?

Prayer
Lord, While I walk between the shadow and the light, make the light to prevail more in my life.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 23 Nov 2010, 11:20 pm

GAME OF PIOUS WORDS
Do you realize that most men play at religion as they play at games? Religion itself being of all games the one most universally played. The Church has its "fields" and its "rules" and its equipment for playing the game of pious words. It has its devotees, both laymen and professionals, who support the game with their money and encourage it with their presence, but who are no different in life or character from many who take no interest in religion at all. As an athlete uses a ball so do many of us use words: words spoken and words sung, words written and words uttered in prayer. We throw them swiftly across the field; we learn to handle them with dexterity and grace-and gain as our reward the applause of those who have enjoyed the game. In the games men play there are no moral roots. It is a pleasant activity which changes nothing and settles nothing, at last. Sadly, in the religious game of pious words, after the pleasant meeting no one is basically any different from what he had been before!
Verse
If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body. James 3:2
Thought
In the games men play there are no moral roots. It is a pleasant activity which changes nothing and settles nothing, at last.
Prayer
Lord, as I worship you may I be reminded that your holiness demands sincerity.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 22 Nov 2010, 2:04 pm

Tozer Devotional
Sunday, November 21, 2010
MISUSING THE BIBLE
I believe that everything in the Bible is true, but to attempt to make the Bible a textbook for science is to misunderstand it completely and tragically! It has become a fairly popular practice for Bible teachers to claim to find in the Scriptures confirmation of almost every recent discovery made by science. Apparently no one noticed that the scientist had to find it before the Bible teacher could, and it never seemed to occur to anyone to wonder why, if it was there in the Bible in such plain sight, it took several thousand years and the help of science before anyone saw it. In recent years, the Bible has been "recommended" for many other purposes from the one for which it was written. The purpose of the Bible is to bring men to Christ, to make them holy and prepare them for heaven. Any manipulation of the Scriptures to make them speak peace to the natural man is evil and can only lead to ruin!
Verse
Which they... wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. 2 Peter 3:16

Thought
In recent years, the Bible has been "recommended" for many other purposes from the one for which it was written.

Prayer
Lord when I read your you word let me discover the most important thing of all, your will.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 21 Nov 2010, 2:38 pm

Tozer Devotional
EVERYDAY WORSHIP
It is my experience that the totality of our Christian lives-our entire attitude as persons-must be towards the worship of God! If you do not know the presence of God in your office, your factory, your home-then God is not in the church you attend, either! I became a Christian when I was a young man working in a tire factory in Akron, Ohio. I remember my work there-but I remember my worship there, too! I had plenty of worshipful tears in my eyes. No one ever asked me about them, but I would not have hesitated to explain them. You can learn to use certain skills until they are automatic. I became so skillful that I could do my work and then I could worship God even while my hands were busy. If the love of God is in us and the Spirit of God is breathing praise within us, all the musical instruments in heaven are suddenly playing in full support! Even our thoughts become a sanctuary in which God can dwell.
Verse
Their heart is far from me... in vain they do worship me. Matthew 15:8-9
Thought
I became so skillful that I could do my work and then I could worship God even while my hands were busy.
Prayer
In all that comes today and everyday, let me worship you with my life, my work, and everything that I do.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 20 Nov 2010, 2:42 pm

Tozer Devotional
Friday, November 19, 2010
"SOMEONE" IS THERE
Wherever faith has proved itself to be real, it has inevitably had upon it a sense of the "present" God. The holy Scriptures possess in marked degree this feeling of actual encounter with a real Person. The men and women of the Bible talked with God. They spoke to Him and heard Him speak in words they could understand. With Him they held person-to-person converse, and a sense of shining reality is upon their words and deeds. This sense of "Someone there" filled the members of the early Christian church with abiding wonder. The solemn delight which those early disciples knew sprang straight from the conviction that there was One in the midst of them-they were in the very Presence of God! This sense of "Someone" there makes religion invulnerable to critical attack. It secures the mind against collapse under the battering of the enemy. Those who worship the God who is present may ignore the objection of unbelieving men!
Verse
Seek the Lord, and his strength: seek his face evermore. Psalm 105:4

Thought
The solemn delight which those early disciples knew sprang straight from the conviction that there was One in the midst of them-they were in the very Presence of God!

Prayer
May I always remember, that you are 'God with us'.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 19 Nov 2010, 1:38 pm

Tozer Devotional
Thursday, November 18, 2010
STRIVING FOR NUMBERS
In Christian circles today, the church that can show an impressive quantitative growth is frankly envied and imitated by other ambitious churches. Numbers, size and amounts seem to be very nearly all that matter-with a corresponding lack of emphasis on quality! This is the age of the Laodiceans. The great goddess, Numbers, is worshiped with fervent devotion and all things religious are brought before her for examination. Her Old Testament is the financial report and her New Testament is the membership roll. To these she appeals as the test of spiritual growth and the proof of success or failure in most Christian endeavors. A little acquaintance with the Bible should show this up for the heresy it is. To judge anything spiritual by statistics is to judge by another than scriptural judgment. Yet this is being done every day by ministers, church boards and denominational leaders. And hardly anyone seems to notice the deep and dangerous error!
Verse
Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest think on these things. Philippians 4:8
Thought
Numbers, size and amounts seem to be very nearly all that matter-with a corresponding lack of emphasis on quality!
Prayer
Lord, as I strive to help build your kingdom, let me remember to measure my work by the same standards you do.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 18 Nov 2010, 1:52 pm

Tozer Devotional
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Failure of Religion
Millions of men and women refuse to face up to the fact that religion, in and of itself, is not enough for the sinner's need. It is amazing how many things religious people want to do to you. They can start with infant baptism and end up with the last rites when you are 108 years old-and all of that time they will manipulate you, maul you and sweet-message your soul. When it is all done you are just what you were. You are just a decorated and massaged sinner-a sinner who did not eat meat, or on the other hand, a sinner who did eat fish! When religion has done all it can, you are still a sinner who either went to church or did not go to church. Religion can put us on the roll and educate us and train us and instruct us. But after all that, there is still something within our beings that cries, "Eternity is in my heart and I have not found anything to satisfy it!" Only our Lord Jesus Christ is enough to satisfy the eternal longing in our souls.
Verse
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof 2 Timothy 3:5
Thought
When religion has done all it can, you are still a sinner who either went to church or did not go to church.
Prayer
Lord, Teach me to put less stock in religeon, and more stock in making You my one and only Lord and Saviour.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 17 Nov 2010, 7:31 pm

Tozer Devotional
Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Winsome Saints

Much of Christianity overlooks the fact that if we are led by the Spirit of God and if we show forth the love of God this world needs, we become the "winsome saints." The strange and wonderful thing about it is that truly winsome and loving saints do not even know about their attractiveness. The great saints of the past did not know they were great saints. If someone had told them, they would not have believed it, but those around then knew that Jesus was living His life in them. I think we join the winsome saints when God's purposes in Christ become clear to us. We join them when we begin to worship God because He is who He is! Brethren, God is not a charity case-He is not some frustrated foreman who cannot find enough help. Let us remember that God has never actually needed any of us-not one! But we pretend that He does and we make a big thing of it when someone agrees "to work for the Lord." God is trying to call us back to that for which He created us-to worship and to enjoy Him forever!

Verse
Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Christ Jesus Philippians 1:11

Thought
Let us remember that God has never actually needed any of us-not one!

Prayer
Lord, make me mindful of the things you have set out for me to do that will make me a 'winsome saint' in your eyes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 16 Nov 2010, 4:33 pm

HeavenTozer Devotional
Toward the Mark
It is one of the devil's oldest tricks to discourage Christian believers by causing them to look back at what they once were. It is indeed the enemy of our souls who makes us forget that we are never at the end of God's love. No one will make progress with God until the eyes are lifted to the faithfulness of God and we stop looking at ourselves! Our instructions in the New Testament all add up to the necessity of looking forward in faith-and not spending our time looking back or just looking within. Brethren, our Lord is more than able to take care of our past. He pardons instantly and forgives completely, and his blood makes us worthy! The goodness of God is infinitely more wonderful than we will ever be able to comprehend. If the "root of the matter" is in you and you are born again, God is prepared to start with you where you are!
Verse
Forgetting things which are behind... I press toward the mark. Philippians 3:13–14
Thought
No one will make progress with God until the eyes are lifted to the faithfulness of God and we stop looking at ourselves!
Prayer
Lord, keep my eyes on you as I run this race.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 14 Nov 2010, 4:08 pm

Tozer Devotional
Unwilling to Yield
I know there are people who hear me preach regularly who will never consider changing their way of living They will go 'underground' before they will do that! Our situation is not an isolated case. There are millions of men and women with an understanding of the revelation of God in Jesus Christ, who are still not willing to receive and commit themselves to Him whom the very angels and stars and rivers receive. They hesitate and they delay because they know God is asking the abdication of their own selfish little kingdom and interests. This is the tragedy of mankind, my brethren! We have rejected Him from our lives because we must have our own way. But until Jesus Christ is sincerely received, there can be no knowledge of salvation, nor any understanding of the things of God. The little, selfish, sinful man rejects the Son of God. While he is still enumerating the things he deserves, the Son of God stands outside. My brethren, I repeat: this is the great tragedy of mankind!
Verse
Yield yourselves to God as those that are alive from the dead. Romans 6:13
Thought
What a tragedy it is to be unyielding to the only one whose will we cannot escape.
Prayer
Lord teach me to listen when you speak, and do what you say
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 13 Nov 2010, 5:36 pm

Tozer Devotional
Meditate Day and Night
The Spirit-filled walk demands, for instance, that we live in the Word of God as a fish lives in the sea. By this I do not mean that we study the Bible merely, nor that we take a "course" in Bible doctrine. I mean that we should "meditate day and night" in the sacred Word, that we should love it and feast upon it and digest it every hour of the day and night. When the business of life compels our attention we may yet, by a kind of blessed mental reflex, keep the Word of Truth ever before our minds.
Then if we would please the in-dwelling Spirit we must be all taken up with Christ. The Spirit's present work is to honor Him, and everything He does has this for its ultimate purpose. And we must make our thoughts a clean sanctuary for His holy habitation. He dwells in our thoughts, and soiled thoughts are as repugnant to Him as soiled linen to a king. Above all we must have a cheerful faith that will keep on believing however radical the fluctuation in our emotional states may be.
Verse
Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Joshua 1:8
Thought
He dwells in our thoughts, and soiled thoughts are as repugnant to Him as soiled linen to a king.
Prayer
Let us meditate on Your Word, Loving Father, let us love it, feast on it, and digest it every hour of every day.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 12 Nov 2010, 3:16 pm

A Living Person

The Holy Spirit is a living Person and should be treated as a person. We must never think of Him as a blind energy nor as an impersonal force. He hears and sees and feels as any person does. He speaks and hears us speak. We can please Him or grieve Him or silence Him as we can any other person. He will respond to our timid effort to know Him and will ever meet us over half the way.

However wonderful the crisis-experience of being filled with the Spirit, we should remember that it is only a means toward something greater: that greater thing is the life-long walk in the Spirit, indwelt, directed, taught and empowered by His mighty Person. And to continue thus to walk in the Spirit requires that we meet certain conditions. These are laid down for us in the sacred Scriptures and are there for all to see.

Verse
If we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. 1 John 1:7

Thought
However wonderful the crisis-experience of being filled with the Spirit, we should remember that it is only a means toward something greater: that greater thing is the life-long walk in the Spirit, indwelt, directed, taught and empowered by His mighty Person.

Prayer
Timidly we walk toward You, Holy Father. Please come and meet us in our weakness.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 11 Nov 2010, 3:21 pm

Tozer Devotional

Centuries-old Adamic Trash

Now let us keep our theology straight about all this. There is not in this painful stripping one remote thought of human merit. The "dark night of the soul" knows not one dim ray of the treacherous light of self-righteousness. We do not by suffering earn the anointing for which we yearn, nor does this devastation of soul make us dear to God nor give us additional favor in His eyes. The value of the stripping experience lies in its power to detach us from life's passing interests and to throw us back upon eternity. It serves to empty our earthly vessels and prepare us for the inpouring of the Holy Spirit.

The filling with the Spirit, then, requires that we give up our all, that we undergo an inward death, that we rid our hearts of that centuries-old accumulation of Adamic trash and open all rooms to the heavenly Guest.

Verse
Even the darkness will not be dark to you; / the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you. Psalm 139:12

Thought
The filling with the Spirit, then, requires that we give up our all, that we undergo an inward death, that we rid our hearts of that centuries-old accumulation of Adamic trash and open all rooms to the heavenly Guest.

Prayer
Strip away the centuries-old Adamic trash that clogs our minds and hearts, Father, and replace it with the light of Your Spirit.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tozer Devotional - Page 41 Empty Tozer Devotional

Post  Admin Wed 10 Nov 2010, 3:14 pm

Tozer Devotional

He Will Never Leave Us
Be sure, however, that in these painful chastenings we shall not be deserted by our God. He will never leave us nor forsake us, nor will He be wroth with us nor rebuke us. He will not break His covenant nor alter that which has gone out of His mouth. He will keep us as the apple of His eye and watch over us as a mother watches over her child. His love will not fail even while He is taking us through this experience of self-crucifixion so real, so terrible, that we can express it only by crying, "My God, my God, why hast Thou forsaken me?"
Verse
God has said, "Never will I leave you; / never will I forsake you." Hebrews 13:5
Thought
His love will not fail even while He is taking us through this experience of self-crucifixion so real, so terrible, that we can express it only by crying, "My God, my God, why hast Thou forsaken me?"
Prayer
Thank You, Kind Father, for Your promise that You will never leave us or forsake us.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41