» Daily Disciples
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyToday at 8:31 pm by Admin

» OBAMA AGAIN
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyToday at 8:26 pm by Admin

»  Report: Jeffrey Epstein told fellow inmates he feared for his life
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyToday at 8:22 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyToday at 7:46 pm by Admin

»  The Bible Says "Do Not Worry about Tomorrow" - How Do We Do It?
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyToday at 7:25 pm by Admin

» PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyToday at 12:37 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyToday at 12:35 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL HISTORY
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyToday at 12:30 pm by Admin

» 5 Steps To Embrace Life's Changes Like A Champ
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyToday at 11:10 am by Admin

» Head Jesuit Says Devil Just a ‘Symbol’, Not a Real Being
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyToday at 10:11 am by Admin

» BIRTH PANGS – Series of Powerful Earthquakes Volcano's Strike Around the Globe
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyToday at 10:04 am by Admin

» WAR DRUMS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyToday at 10:02 am by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyToday at 9:48 am by Admin

» 4 Truths for When God Seems Hidden
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 10:56 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 10:53 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 10:40 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 10:37 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 Empty Re: FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Post  Admin on Tue 15 Jul 2014, 3:03 pm

Everyone Who Seeks Finds
(En Español)
It is not hard to recognize one who has spent extended time at a newsstand: his conversation overflows with the drama of current affairs. And it is not hard to discern a person who has come from a sporting event, as their face reveals the outcome of the game. Likewise, people can tell when an individual has spent extended time seeking God. An imperturbable calm guards their heart, and their countenance is radiant with light, as with the morning dew of Heaven.
Beloved, to seek and find God is everything.
The Eternal Imprint
It is to our shame that, in our era, church services do not focus more on actually seeking God. Yes, we do honor God and thank Him for what He has done. We sing and hear a sermon and, perhaps, enjoy a time of fellowship with others. Yet only rarely do we depart a congregational meeting with the fire of eternity reflecting off our faces. Instead, we fill up with information about God without actually drawing near to Him. Most of us are still largely unaware of God's presence.
While we rightly need church programs, fellowship, and times for ministry training, we must not automatically assume that religious indoctrination is the same thing as actually seeking God. And while I am often blessed listening to contemporary Christian music, even godly entertainment is no substitute for my own worship encounter with God.
Therefore, let us ask ourselves: Is there a place and a time set apart in our spiritual lives where we can give ourselves to seeking God? What if the Spirit of God actually desired to manifest Himself during our worship service? Would the Lord have to wait until we finished our scheduled program? I respect and recognize the need for order; we need the scheduled times for announcements and the defined purposes that currently occupy Sunday mornings, but have we made room for God Himself?
"He Knew Not That His Face Shone"
When we first determine to draw near to God, it may seem we have little to show for our efforts. Yet be assured: even the thought of seeking God is a step toward our transformation. Still, we often do not notice the first signs of our spiritual renewal, for as we grow increasingly more aware of God, we simultaneously grow increasingly less aware of ourselves. Though we may not see that we are changing, others certainly will.
Consider the experience of Moses. The Lord's servant had ascended Mount Sinai, and there stood before the living God. The eyes of Moses were actually filled with God's sun-like glory; his ears actually heard the audible sound of the Lord's voice. Yet when Moses returned to the people, the Bible says he "did not know that the skin of his face shone" (Exod. 34:29). When the Israelites saw the fire of God's glory on the face of Moses, "they were afraid to come near him" (v. 30). They saw he had been with God.
The church needs more people who have, like Moses, climbed closer to the Almighty, people who have stood in the sacred fire of God's presence. Instead, we exhaust ourselves arguing over peripheral doctrines or styles of music in our song services. Perhaps there are benefits to constantly debating the nuances of our doctrines, but are we not more truly thirsting for the reality of God?
The Enemy's Resistance
What happens when we seek God? The Bible says at the very moment we are drawing near to Him, the living presence of God Himself is drawing near to us (James 4:8). Help is coming, redemption for our situation is on its way, strength will soon be arriving, and the powers of healing are activated.
But, one may argue, what if we seek Him and He does not come near. Fear not, He will. He may not manifest as we supposed, but He will come. However, let us also acknowledge there may be a spiritual battle. We must be persistent.

Recall the experience of the prophet Daniel (Dan. 10:2-13). For three weeks he sought the Lord with fasting and mourning. Then, suddenly, an angel of the Lord appeared to him, assuring him that "from the first day that you set your heart … on humbling yourself before your God, your words were heard" (v. 12). What took so long? The "prince of the kingdom of Persia," a demonic spiritual ruler, stood against the angel sent to Daniel (v. 13). There was spiritual warfare.
So strengthen your heart for the likelihood of battle. There may be delays and resistance. Remember, it is those who overcome who inherit the promises of God.
Human Frailty
Beyond the obstacles caused by spiritual warfare, we also have inherent weaknesses that can hinder our quest for God. For example, you begin to seek God, but instead of making progress, you find yourself distracted, thinking of things you need to do. To silence a persistent memory, simply write down the things it tells you. Once they are written down, your memory will quiet and your heart will return to seeking God.
Another hindrance to drawing closer to God may be the emotional burdens we carry. Just as we have cleared our memory issues, so we should take time to cast our burdens upon the Lord (1 Pet. 5:6-7). Ironically, our cares and worries may have helped motivate us heavenward, yet they can also dominate our consciousness and, together with other issues, even "choke the word" (Matt. 13:22), leaving us unfruitful in our pursuit of God.
So, as you seek the Lord, as issues and personal concerns arise, place your burdens upon the Lord's shoulders. If your concern is for a loved one, commit that person into the Lord's keeping; if you are struggling with sin, ask God for forgiveness. If it is unresolved conflict with another person, forgive them as much as you presently can and move closer to God.
If you are troubled by the lack of depth in your forgiveness toward others, remember: the grace to fully release people who have wounded us does not abide with us but in Christ. The closer we draw to Him, the greater power we possess over sin and our reactions to life.
Our goal is to, day by day, draw nearer to God. He has commanded that we come boldly to His throne of grace. To receive the help we need, we must arrive at His throne. Remember also that our confidence comes from Christ Himself. He promised, "Everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened" (Matt. 7:8).
We are seeking a lifetime of increasing devotion, though it may certainly begin in a season of drawing near. In spite of natural and spiritual obstacles, as we persevere, the Lord assures us, "How much more will your Father who is in heaven give what is good to those who ask Him!" (Matt. 7:11).
If we do not cease seeking and knocking, we will discover unfolding degrees of intimacy with God. Even now, He's drawing near. The Lord promises, "Everyone who … seeks finds" (Matt. 7:8).
Master, to possess more of You is the heart-focus of my existence. Draw near, blessed Redeemer, and fulfill Your desire for me by fulfilling my desire for You.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding excerpts are taken from Pastor Frangipane's book And I Will Be Found by You. A few months ago a new version was published by Passio, a division of Charisma Media. To make way for this new edition, we are offering the original version for just $5.67 (a 58% discount). Limited quantities so act soon, especially if you want bulk quantities.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
To comment or send this message to a friend or print this message, use our Printer-friendly version.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Clearance - Save 58%
And I Will Be Found By You
Charisma House has released a new version of this book. If you would like that updated version, please visit Arrow Bookstore's book page.
Perhaps this compilation of teachings from Francis Frangipane will become his most important book yet. The essence of And I Will Be Found By You is a living promise from God. If we seek Him in earnest, He has purposed to reveal Himself in ways that will transform us and impact the world around us. In truth, when we consider the extent of impossible conflicts in our world, only one remedy exists: we must have more of God! If you desire more of God's presence in your life, more of God you shall certainly have. This is a very inspiring book. Amazon Reviews
Book - $5.67 (Retail $13.50)
Visit Our Bookstore For This Week's Specials
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of one of his ebooks for free (*see exceptions). One free ebook per household please. (Visit our *FAQ page for more information.)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our website (and publisher) would be kindly appreciated.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
What did you think about this message?
Tell us on Facebook or Twitter
Facebook Twitter
A service of Frangipane Ministries, Inc.
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise stated, all Scripture quotations were taken from the NASB.
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 Empty Re: FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Post  Admin on Fri 11 Jul 2014, 6:29 pm

Clearance - Save 58%
Charisma House has released a new version of this book. If you would like that 
updated version, please visit Arrow Bookstore's book page.
[size=16][size=16][size=16][size=16][size=16][size=16][size=16][size=16][size=16][size=16][size=16][size=16][size=16][size=16][size=16][size=16][size=16][size=16][size=16][size=16][size=13]FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 Book_AndIwillbefound_lg[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Perhaps this compilation of teachings from Francis Frangipane will become his most important book yet. The essence of And I Will Be Found By You is a living promise from God. If we seek Him in earnest, He has purposed to reveal Himself in ways that will transform us and impact the world around us. In truth, when we consider the extent of impossible conflicts in our world, only one remedy exists: we must have more of God! If you desire more of God's presence in your life, more of God you shall certainly have. This is a very inspiring book.
Amazon Reviews
Chapters titles:
The Tent of Meeting
Everyone Who Seeks Finds
"Come and See"
The Nearness of Our God
The Earth Is Full of God's Glory
For Dreams to Come True
Find God!
Created for Intimacy with Christ
Two Things, Two Things Only
Standing Behind Our Wall
Unrelenting Love
The Baptism of Love
Because He First Loved Us
Love Me Where You're At
I Will Be Found by You
The River of God's Pleasure
The Divine Obsession
To Behold the Face of God
A Place for Him to Rest
The Way into the Holy Place
Measure Those Who Worship
A Thankful Heart
"This Time I Will Praise the Lord"
"Tell Francis I Miss Him"
A True Worshiper
Army of Worshipers

Book - $5.67 (Retail $13.50)
[size=13][size=16]~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  [/size][/size]
Sample Chapters 
Love Me Where You're At

I have discovered that, as we seek the Lord, our most difficult periods can be transformed into wonderful breakthroughs into God's love. For me, one such season occurred during the years 1979 to1981. The association of churches with which I was aligned had fallen under spiritual deception. Not only were its core doctrines increasingly seeded with New Age influences, but immorality crept in, and key leaders began leaving their wives for other women. I could no longer remain silent. As a result, in 1979 I left my congregation in Detroit, Michigan, where I had served as pastor, and traveled to the organization's regional headquarters in Iowa. I came to plead for repentance. However, after meeting with the senior leaders, I was asked to leave the group... 
read more
[size=13][size=16]~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~ [/size][/size]
"Come and See"
John and Andrew began their spiritual commitment to God's will as disciples of John the Baptist. In fact, they had actually been standing near the prophet when Jesus walked by. As the Baptizer saw Jesus, he cried out, "Behold, the Lamb of God!" and from that moment the two disciples began to follow Jesus (John 1:35-37).
This was an insightful account. It is John's handwritten testimony of how he came to the Son of God. Yet, John has deeper truths to reveal beyond this historic portrayal. He is also going to reveal what we should each ultimately seek when we come to Christ... read more
[size=13][size=16]~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  [/size][/size]
The preceding excerpts are taken from Pastor Frangipane's book And I Will Be Found by You. A few months ago a new version was published by Passio, a division of Charisma Media. To make way for this new edition, we are offering the original version for just $5.67 (a 58% discount). Limited quantities so act soon, especially if you want bulk quantities. 

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 Fb_share  FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 Twitter_share
Questions? Call or email us: questions@arrowbookstore.com
[size=undefined]Phone Orders:[/size]
United States only: 1-877-363-6889    |    International Callers: 1-319-395-7833
~   ~  ~   ~  ~   ~  ~
Our Sales Policy
We recently realized that, in these challenging economic times, it might be helpful if we offered regular incentives on our spiritual resources. As a result of this decision, you are now seeing more mailings from us, each highlighting special prices on our materials. Please remember, however, that our original intent and ultimate goal is always to represent Christ to the world around us. Thus, we will continue to offer free material on our website. These include:
- free online training course 
- free video teachings through our Media Center 
- free weekly mailings
If you are financially unable to purchase a book from Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his eBooks for free or whatever you can afford. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.) One free eBook per household please.
As always, our highest goal in providing our resources is that the person of Jesus Christ would be revealed through us.
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved. 
Note: You can update which emails you receive from us by going to the Manage Subscription link below. You can select to be included on all or some of our three lists - Eword messages, Bookstore Ads and Intercessor's list.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 02 Jul 2014, 10:17 pm

Rule in the Midst of Your Enemies!
(En Español)
True peace is the fruit of being confident in God's love; it is born of the revelation that, regardless of the battle, "Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world" (1 John 4:4). You are not self-assured, you are God-assured.
The God of Peace Will Crush Satan 
To wage effective spiritual warfare, we must understand and use spiritual authority. Spiritual authority, however, is not forcing your will upon another person. When you have spiritual authority, you have established God's peace in an area that once was full of conflict and oppression. Therefore, to truly be able to move in authority, we must first have peace.
The apostle Paul taught, "The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet" (Rom. 16:20). When we maintain peace during warfare, it is a crushing deathblow to satanic oppression and fear. Our victory never comes from our emotions or our intellect. Our victory comes by refusing to judge by what our eyes see or our ears hear and by trusting that what God has promised will come to pass.
We will never know Christ's victory in its fullness until we stop reacting humanly to our circumstances. When you truly have authority over something you can look at that thing without worry, fear or intimidation. Your peace is the proof of your victory. Jesus' authority over the violent storm (Matt. 8:23-27) was the exercise and expansion of His peace over the elements. He did not fight against the storm nor did He fear it. In perfect peace, He faced its fury and subdued it with His authority. In Pilate's court, in a world stirred to an emotional frenzy by the powers of hell, a holy tranquility surrounded Christ -- peace that was born out of His resolve to do God's will no matter what the cost. His Spirit emanated a calm that perfectly represented the peace at God's throne. In a matter of moments it was no longer Jesus who was on trial but Satan, Pilate and the religious establishment in Israel.
Satan's arsenal consists of such things as fear, worry, doubt and self-pity. Every one of these weapons robs us of peace and leaves us troubled inside. Do you want to discern where the enemy is coming against you? In the network of your relationships, wherever you do not have peace, you have war. Conversely, wherever you have peace, you have victory. When Satan hurls his darts against you, the more peace you have during adversity, the more truly you are walking in Christ's victory.
Paul tells us to be "in no way alarmed by your opponents -- which is a sign of destruction for them, but of salvation for you" (Phil. 1:28). Your peace, your immovable stand upon the Word of God is a sign that you are positioned correctly in focused submission to the will of God. The very fact that you are "in no way alarmed" by your adversary is a sign that you have authority over him.
Peacemakers are Sons of God 
Peace is Spirit power. Peace is an attribute of the Holy Spirit, and when you are walking in peace, you are walking in power. A peacemaker is not merely someone who protests against war; he is one who is inwardly so yielded to Christ in spirit and purpose that he can be called a son of God (Matt. 5:9). Where he goes, God goes and where God goes, he goes. He is fearless, calm and bold. Peace emanates from him the way light and heat radiate from fire.
In the battles of life, your peace is actually a weapon. Indeed, your confidence declares that you are not falling for the lies of the devil. You see, the first step toward having spiritual authority over the adversary is having peace in spite of our circumstances. When Jesus confronted the devil, He did not confront Satan with His emotions or in fear. Knowing that the devil was a liar, He simply refused to be influenced by any other voice than God's. His peace overwhelmed Satan. His authority then shattered the lie, which sent demons fleeing.
Rest Before Rule 
In the 23rd Psalm, David declared, "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me" (v. 4). There is a place of walking with God where you simply "fear no evil." During his lifetime, David faced many enemies, including a lion, a bear and a giant. In this psalm he stood in the "shadow of death" itself, yet he feared no evil. David's trust was in the Lord. He said, "You are with me." Because God is with you, every adversity you face will unfold in victory as you maintain your faith in God. David continued, "You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies" (v. 5). The battle you are in will soon become a meal to you, an experience that will nourish and build you up spiritually.
Only God's peace will quell your fleshly reactions in battle. The source of God's peace is God Himself. Indeed, "before the throne there was something like a sea of glass, like crystal" (Rev. 4:6). The glass sea is a symbol: there are no ripples, no waves, no anxieties troubling God. The Lord is never worried, never in a hurry nor without an answer. The sea around Him is perfectly still and totally calm. All our victories flow out from being seated here with Him.
God is our Father. The heavenly Jerusalem is our mother, the birthplace of our new nature (Gal. 4:26). And you, you are a beloved child of God, part of the Father's family and a member of His household (Eph. 2:19). You must know by revelation that you are not struggling to get into Heaven; rather, you were born there in spiritual rebirth (see John 3:1-8 AMP). Let your heart be settled and positioned correctly in your relationship with the Almighty.
To those who have been born again from above, He says, "Sit at My right hand until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet" (Ps. 110:1). Before you go into warfare, recognize that it is not you that the devil is afraid of; it is Christ in you! We have been raised up and seated with Christ in heavenly places (Eph. 2:6). This is why the Holy Spirit continues to speak to us that worship of God is our first response in battle. Position yourself in the presence of God. Sit, at rest, in the knowledge that Christ has already made your enemies the footstool for your feet. From a position of rest, the Word of the Lord continues, "The Lord will stretch forth Your strong scepter from Zion, saying, ‘Rule in the midst of Your enemies'" (Ps. 110:2).
Rest precedes rule. Peace precedes power. Do not seek to rule over the devil until you are submitting to God's rule over you. The focal point of all victory comes from seeking God until you find Him, and after finding Him, allowing His presence to fill your spirit with His peace. From full assurance at His right hand, as you rest in His victory, so will you rule in the midst of your enemies.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding excerpt is adapted from the book The Three Battlegrounds by Pastor Frangipane. This book with associated audio resources are currently on sale at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
To comment or send this message to a friend or print this message, use our Printer-friendly version.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Three Battlegrounds

In this book, Francis Frangipane explores the three arenas of spiritual warfare that the maturing Christian will face: the mind, the church and the heavenly places. It provides a foundation of insight, wisdom and discernment on the nature of the battle and the keys to victory.
View Francis introducing this book
Amazon book reviews
Book - $7.85 (Retail $11.75)
Ebook - $7.85 (Retail $11.75)

Save up to 40%
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of one of his ebooks for free (*see exceptions). One free ebook per household please. (Visit our *FAQ page for more information.)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our website (and publisher) would be kindly appreciated.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 28 Jun 2014, 10:20 pm

The Lord of Armies, Part 2
(En Español)
We have been discussing the nature of Christ. From our study, we understand that the compound name that represents Christ’s nature most frequently referenced in the Bible is "Lord of Hosts." This name appears nearly ten times the sum of all the other compound names revealed in the Word.
Hosts, by the way, are not people who invite you to a party; hosts are armies. The Lord is Lord of armies, units that come against the gates of hell, and the gates of hell cannot withstand them. Every church is an outpost on assignment in a war. Of course, there is love and grace in each church, but there should also be a war mode -- and strategies that have come from Heaven to advance against the darkness of its time and place.
Yet the enemy has seeded in the minds of many Christians false images of the Lord and His angels. Consider the nature of angels. Angels are spirits that are sent to help those who have come to Christ. Angels are warriors, full of power and might. A true angel is scary. Yet every winter millions pull out the Christmas decorations, take the treetop angel, position it and plug it in. A beautiful, white, blond woman with wings and a long dress lights up and the tree is complete.
But angels in the Bible are always depicted in a masculine form with masculine names. They are fierce warriors of righteousness. I have seen angels. First, they are ageless. Second, they are uncompromisingly righteous. Third, unless they seeking to hide their angelic identity, their energy level and intensity is terrifying. Fourth, they are not women or children. Fifth, they are not men either. They appear in masculine form as an image of strength, but they are, in fact, without gender. (I am not saying that angels can't appear to Christians in a feminine or comforting form, but there are no references to feminine angels in the Bible).
Just once some Christmas I would like to see a real angel show up on top of the tree just as I plug in the light. Bam! Nuclear glory radiating, instantly frying the Christmas tree into a skeleton of smoldering sticks; everyone in the family slain spiritually, unable to move for hours under the weight of the angelic presence. A true "touched by an angel" episode and a Christmas to remember!
Another false image of angels is that they look like Gerber babies with wings -- beings which are as harmless as they are cute. The Cupid form of an angel originated in ancient Greece where he was known as Eros, the young son of Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty. To the Romans he was Cupid, and his mother was Venus. This comes from Greek mythology. These images do not originate from the Scriptures.
Those were not "Gerber babies" that sang around the manger the holy night Christ was born. They were mighty, warring heavenly beings singing in awe of the sacrifice of the great King. If I were in dread conflict with an evil principality or power, and I called on the Lord for help and a giant Gerber baby showed up, I would not feel much comfort. I don't care if he were fifty feet tall. If he were wearing a diaper, I would not be greatly reassured.
I want a real angel to show up, massive, terrifying, sword drawn, lightening flashing from his eyes and hands, and with six wings. Real angels do not wear diapers. They are warriors in service to the Lord of Armies. They know how to fight.
Reveal His Triumph!
Whatever your battle, the Lord of Armies is there for you. It was He who rescued you from the powers of darkness in the first place; it is this same Lord who comes now to anoint you for war and deliver you from the hand of the enemy. Indeed, the name Jesus by which we call our Redeemer is the transliteration of the Hebrew Joshua, the great general who led the armies of God into the Promised Land. Jesus means "Deliverer" as well as "Savior."
Consider David's revelation of the Lord of Hosts and pray likewise for yourself: "He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from those who hated me, for they were too mighty for me. They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my stay. He brought me forth also into a broad place; He rescued me, because He delighted in me" (Psalm 18:17-19).
Here is another promise: "Fear not, for you will not be put to shame; and do not feel humiliated, for you will not be disgraced; but you will forget the shame of your youth, and the reproach of your widowhood you will remember no more. For your husband is your Maker, whose name is the Lord of hosts; and your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel, who is called the God of all the earth" (Isaiah 54:4-5).
In this day of great shaking and increased warfare, let us each possess the attitude of the God of Armies. Let us follow Him who always leads us in His triumph in Christ. Yes, let us be true followers of the Lord of Hosts.

Master, reveal Yourself to me as you did to Joshua on the plains of Jericho -- as the great Captain of the Hosts. Help me to follow you and to develop within me the war cry of the Almighty! In Jesus' name. Amen.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding excerpt is adapted from the book This Day We Fight, by Pastor Frangipane. This book with associated audio resources are currently on sale at www.arrowbookstore.com.
Visit Arrow Bookstore to order
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Registration for In Christ's Image Training 
extended through June 30!
Level I classes begin July 3, 2014
In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. It is based on 44 years of seeking God, study, and revelatory insights.
These are proven truths that attract the pleasure of God and add power to one’s spiritual walk: seeking Christ’s likeness, humility, prayer; resulting in Christ-centered unity with other believers.
No one refused for lack of funds. Just select the free plan on the enrollment page. You will receive the entire text portion of the training for free (free for new students only, please).
Enrollment overview:
1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page Level I Syllabus page and Tuition page.

2) Choose an enrollment plan

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form

4) Submit the registration any time between now and June 30. Class begins July 3, 2014.
For more info, please see www.icitc.org
Training also available in Spanish / Español
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 27 Jun 2014, 12:20 pm

The Lord of Armies
(En Español)
This book is called This Day We Fight! for a reason. Our nation has been under spiritual and physical attack. God has called His Church to step up, grow up, take up the sword of the Spirit and fight for the future. Beloved, we can see our nation turned away from sin and aggressively turned toward Heaven. Do not Doubt!

It is no secret that today America is the most influential nation in the world. Yet consider how God could use our land if Hollywood experienced a revival or if our government became a model of integrity and justice.

You might be thinking that I'm dreaming, that it will never happen. Again I say, "Do not doubt." For Jesus says, "All things are possible." You may have been a prayer warrior at one time, but you've suffered a setback. Okay, round one is over -- now it is time for round two. God is calling us back to vision and prayer. It is time to reload! It is time to pick up the sword of the Holy Spirit and join the ranks of the overcoming Church. Resist that cloud of oppression and pray.

The Lord and His Army
I know some still say, "I don't get it. I don't understand having a warfare mindset. I just don't see it in the Lord or the Scriptures."

The enemy has been clever. He has been able to obscure in some fashion one of the greatest revelations of the Lord in the Bible. It is an aspect of the divine nature that is revealed in the compound names of God. Some familiar examples of these unique names are Yahweh-Nissi ("the Lord My Banner") or Yahweh-Jirah ("the Lord My Provider") or Yahweh-Rapha ("the Lord My Healer"). In revealing Himself via these names -- on about thirty different occasions in the Bible -- the Lord reveals an aspect of His eternal nature ready to meet the human need of His servants.

Yet one name stands apart from these thirty references. It occurs approximately two hundred ninety times in the Bible -- nearly ten times the sum of all other revelations! What is that name? Let me introduce you to Yahweh-Sabaoth, "the Lord of Hosts." From the sheer number of references alone, we see that "the Lord of Hosts" (or the God of Armies) is the divine revelation most frequently demonstrated to mankind in the Bible.

When we talk about fighting for our personal transformation or warring for our families, cities and nations, it is the Lord of Hosts we want to follow into battle. It was the Lord of Hosts who met Joshua on the plains of Jericho (Josh. 5:14), and it was the God of Armies who led David into battle against the Philistines (1 Sam. 17:45).

If we will succeed in our warfare, we need to see the Lord as the great Commander that He is, for it is the Commander of Heaven's armies whom we follow. He is the Master of the universe, Lord of powers, both on earth and in Heaven, "and the armies which are in heaven . . . [are] following Him" (Rev. 19:14).
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding excerpt is adapted from the book This Day We Fight, by Pastor Frangipane. This book with associated audio resources are currently on sale at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save up to 45% on these selected products 
 Limited time offer
This Day We Fight!
This book is anointed to help the reader get their fire back. The Holy Spirit is ready to impart a fresh anointing to God's people - an anointing that will activate the "war mode" in the church. Published by Chosen Books. 
Book $9.00 (Retail $15.00)
~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
The War Mode CD Series

The reason most people fail is not because God hasn't provided for them, it is because their spiritual life is lukewarm and passive. It is time to get your grit back! These messages will break the spell of passivity while helping you to develop a war-mode mentality. In this day of advancing evil, it is time to wake up and fight!
Audio message titles:
You Have Authority | Ready for Battle
Without Fear | Love-motivated Prayer
CD Audio Series - $15.60 (Retail $26.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $7.80 (Retail $13.00)
Book and CD Series Special

This Day We Fight
and
The War Mode CD Series
Book/CD - $22.55 (Retail $41.00)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his ebooks for free. One free ebook per household please. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

"The Grace Period"
I’m convinced that the Lord loves "late comers." Indeed, how many of us did not come to Him at His first call? For some, it was years. Yet the Lord, in His tireless love, persisted until we received Him into our hearts. So, I conclude, latecomers are important to our Father. And while I recognize there is a time when the door shuts and a God-inspired opportunity is no more, still the Lord describes Himself as One who is patient and abundant in lovingkindness (Num. 14:18). The Lord will extend grace, even when we are late or slow to respond.
It's interesting that, even in the world, when someone is late to pay a bill, companies offer a few days beyond the due date. They call this extension the "grace period." If the world can extend grace, how much more should we? Therefore, with Christ's love in our hearts for those who, for whatever reason, couldn’t register on time for In Christ’s Image Training, we are extending our registration deadline to June 30. Consider this a grace period, not just a time past due to register, but the beginning of a season of extended grace -- a time when old things truly pass away and new and wonderful graces renew the texture of your heart.
extended through June 30!
Level I classes begin July 3, 2014
In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. It is based on 44 years of seeking God, study, and revelatory insights.
These are proven truths that attract the pleasure of God and add power to one’s spiritual walk: seeking Christ’s likeness, humility, prayer; resulting in Christ-centered unity with other believers.
No one refused for lack of funds. Just select the free plan on the enrollment page. You will receive the entire text portion of the training for free (free for new students only, please).
Enrollment overview:
     1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page Level I Syllabus page           and Tuition page.

4) Submit the registration any time between now and June 30. Class begins July 3, 2014.
Facebook  Twitter
www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 24 Jun 2014, 9:16 pm

[size=16][size=16]Level I classes begin July 3, 2014[/size][/size]
There are qualities of heart that actually attract the pleasure of God. If we possess unoffendable faith in our pursuit of Christ's likeness; if we walk humbly with our God; if we position ourselves in the intercessor's gap; and if abide in Christ-centered unity with the local body of Christ -- we will attract the pleasure of God, and when we awaken His pleasure, His power soon follows. Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course starting July 3. Registration closes June 26, 2014. www.icitc.org.

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 Icit_termlogo_150In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. It is based on 40 years of seeking God, study and revelatory insights. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.
ICIT provides focused training in four essential stages of spiritual development:
The vision of attaining Christ's likeness,
Possessing Christ's humility,
Developing a strong prayer life
and becoming one with other Christ believers.
The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The complete course not only includes 44 lessons and 39 audio messages, but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.
For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan.
Enrollment overview:
     1) Go to to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page Level I Syllabus page           and Tuition page.

4) Submit the registration any time between now and June 26. Class begins July 3, 2014.

For more info, please see www.icitc.org
Training also available in Spanish / Español
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 Fb_share  FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 Twitter_share
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 21 Jun 2014, 10:02 pm

The Real Jesus
(En Español)
Not only is Jesus our Savior, He is also the "author and perfecter of our faith" (Heb. 12:2, NIV). We should pause and contemplate that reality, that Christ is the "perfecter of our faith." In other words, the faith Christ inspired in us He now seeks to perfect.
The idea that Christ seeks to perfect our faith makes a fine doctrine, but in the practical outworking of our lives, many unconsciously resist the idea. We are uncomfortable because we know, at least subconsciously, that for our faith to be perfected it must inevitably be tested.
Now, when I speak of faith, I do not mean just amassing facts about the Bible. We do, indeed, need study and accurate knowledge of the Bible, but to amass biblical knowledge primarily takes time; to possess true saving faith, often requires overcoming events and difficulties in the context of our lives -- some of which take courage to companion our faith.
You see, Christ desires we obtain a trust in Him that can actually withstand and overcome the frequent storms of life -- faith that brings the reality of Heaven to earth. Faith, therefore, is more than head knowledge; it is our lock upon the goodness and power of God. The result is that no matter what we face outwardly, inwardly we stand secure. And no matter what the world looks like outwardly, it has the potential to be transformed by our faith, as Hebrews 11 makes clear.
Perfecter of Our Faith
Knowing that faith is much more than religious doctrines, I wonder: Do we truly know the Jesus of the Bible and what He seeks to give us? Too often, I think, we desire a Savior who, after assuring us of eternal life, leaves us alone until our next crisis. We want Him to comfort us but never confront us; we desire Him to heal us but not inhabit us. We want the Holy Spirit to help us obtain the "American dream," yet what about obtaining the dream of God: man living in the image of Christ (see Genesis 1:26).
This means that God's goal is not merely to save us but to conform us to Christ. He seeks to perfect us, not merely protect us. To perfect faith, He accommodates and redeems the conflicts that storm against our souls, turning them into a classroom for the perfection of our faith.
I know we picture Jesus as gently holding us, patting us on the back, saying, "There, there, it'll be all right," and sometimes that is precisely who He is. Yet more often, that is not the voice of Jesus we hear, it is the echo of your mother speaking. Thank God for mothers, but Jesus is seeking to get us to stop being babies. He wants us to grow up into His image.
Remember, I am talking about the real Jesus now, the one who said, "All things are possible to him who believes" (Mark 9:23). If the Jesus you are following is not leading you into the realm of the impossible to make changes in your world, you are probably following the wrong one.
You see, we do a disservice to people when we tell them, "Give your life to the Lord, and He will keep you from trouble." That is not altogether true. We would be more honest to say, "Give your life to Christ, and He will empower you to overcome trouble and adversity." Yes, He will take care of you. But He will not place you in a world void of problems and challenges; rather, He will create in us the spiritual shelter of a transformed life of faith.
A Storm, a Ghost or Jesus? 
Get used to the idea that Jesus is seeking to perfect your faith. Sooner or later, the real Jesus will require you to look the impossible straight in the eye and believe God for His power.
Consider the incident when the Lord sent His disciples to cross the Sea of Galilee. Later that night, after a storm rises, Jesus crosses this same sea Himself walking on water (see Matthew 14:22 - 33). Contrary winds and waves rise up before He sets out. He could have waited for a calm day or simply arrived at the other side supernaturally without stopping alongside the boat in the middle of the sea. No, He comes to the disciples with something in mind: He comes to teach them a lesson on faith.

Please note that this is a violent storm. Jesus offers no preliminary instruction, no "Basic Water-Walking 101." He doesn't let them practice on puddles or wait until winter so they could walk on frozen water first. He waits for a storm to teach how to walk on water, which is by all accounts harder to do on rolling waves than on a placid sea. Then, on top of that, He does not come in daylight; He comes at night. So Jesus comes to the disciples in the middle of the sea, in the middle of a storm, in the middle of the night to teach them how to walk on water. He doesn't make it easy! But this is the real Jesus with His real disciples. And we can add to the degree of difficulty the probability that they are physically tired and more than a little fearful about the storm.
Scripture says that the sight of a figure walking on the water, coming out of the blowing wind and spray in the darkness of the night, turns the disciples' fear into terror. They cry out, "It is a ghost!" (Note: Some of the things we label as "ghostly" or demonic are really the Lord stirring life to set the stage for a lesson on faith.)
As Jesus approaches the roll of the boat, He calls out, "Take courage, it is I; do not be afraid."
When Jesus says in the midst of your storm, "It is I," it is a call to faith. When He says, "Take courage," it is a call to action, for true faith is a verb, not a noun. True faith will always, at some point, require courage.

Peter says, "Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water."
This is wonderful, really. Here is an insight not only into the real Jesus but also into Peter's relationship with Him. Ever since Peter has known the Jesus, the Lord has required him and the disciples to do impossible things: heal the sick, feed multitudes with a lunch pail of food, raise the dead. Over and over Peter has seen Jesus work miracles; over and over Jesus has empowered Peter to do what he saw Jesus just do.
That night on the stormy sea, Peter has this amazing discernment: "If it's really the Lord, He will tell me to do what He is doing: something impossible. If it's the Jesus I know, in a moment He will be telling me to walk on the water, too." And true to form, Jesus calls out to Peter: "Come!"
Now Peter is not about to walk on the water, not really. When he steps out, he is walking on the word Come. He knows that the power to accomplish the impossible resides in Christ's word, and it is this supernatural reality upon which he steps.
You see, faith is all about trusting the integrity of Jesus Christ's command. Do you think Peter feels power when he steps on the water? I don't think he feels anything besides the storm. No goose bumps. No "glory chills." Peter sits on the topside rail of the rocking boat and swings his legs over the churning water. Peering through the wind and rain, he looks at Jesus. Then he slips down and stands upright in the water!
Splash! One step. Splash! Then another and another until Peter walks right up to Jesus. This is no little walk. Admittedly, anyone can walk on water for the first step. It is the second step and beyond that is difficult. Peter walks until the waves grab his attention; then he begins to sink. Jesus saves him, of course, and when they get into the boat the wind stops.
Maybe we would expect the Lord to say, "Peter, you did it!" Maybe Peter was expecting praise for his short water-walking career, but no, Jesus rebukes him saying, "Why did you doubt?"
Christ sees the beginning of something great within Peter and He does not want it contaminated by pride or self-pity. Most of us want a medal every time we do something for God, but He is not about to let Peter or us build a monument to our accomplishments, especially when we are just beginning. If this miracle of Peter's were done by some of us here in America, in two weeks we would have tours, T-shirts and commemorative celebrations of the day we walked on water. But Jesus will allow none of that for His disciples. He sees greatness emerging in Peter, and He will not press any of His disciples toward anything other than full conformity to His image.
Remember: God's goal is that we become Christlike. Therefore, the real Jesus is going to call us to do the impossible. This means that we will be called to do what we have never done before. You will see Jesus ahead of you, probably in some kind of storm, but it will be the beginning of a miracle that will change you -- and the world around you.
Lord, forgive me for seeking a safe life instead of a supernatural life. I want more of You. Call me out of the boat of my familiar, predictable world. Master, for the sake of reaching the lost, increase my faith until I am standing with You on the water of divine potential. In Jesus' name, Amen.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save up to 45% on these selected products 
 Limited time offer
This Day We Fight!
This book is anointed to help the reader get their fire back. The Holy Spirit is ready to impart a fresh anointing to God's people - an anointing that will activate the "war mode" in the church. Published by Chosen Books. 
Book $9.00 (Retail $15.00)
The War Mode CD Series

The reason most people fail is not because God hasn't provided for them, it is because their spiritual life is lukewarm and passive. It is time to get your grit back! These messages will break the spell of passivity while helping you to develop a war-mode mentality. In this day of advancing evil, it is time to wake up and fight!
Audio message titles:
You Have Authority | Ready for Battle
CD Audio Series - $15.60 (Retail $26.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $7.80 (Retail $13.00)
Book and CD Series Special

This Day We Fight
and
The War Mode CD Series
Book/CD - $22.55 (Retail $41.00)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his ebooks for free. One free ebook per household please. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 14 Jun 2014, 3:50 pm

Find God!
(En Español)
There is only one thing that keeps most churches from prospering spiritually. They have yet to find God.
Holiness Comes From Seeking the Glory of God 
"How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another, and you do not seek the glory that is from the one and only God?" (John 5:44). If we are displaying our spirituality to impress men, still seeking honor from others, still living to appear righteous or special or "anointed" before people, can we honestly say we have been walking near to the living God? We know we are relating correctly to God when our hunger for His glory causes us to forsake the praise of men.
Does not all glory fade in the light of His glory? Even as Jesus challenged the genuineness of the Pharisees' faith, so He challenges us: "How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another?"

What a weak comfort is the praise of men. Upon such a frail ledge do we mortals build our happiness. Consider: within but a few days after the Lycaonians attempted to worship Paul, they were congratulating themselves for having stoned him (Acts 14:11-19). Consider: was it not the same city whose songs and praise welcomed Jesus as "King . . . gentle, and mounted on a donkey" (Matt. 21:5-9) that roared, "Crucify Him!" less than one week later (Luke 23:21)? To seek the praise of men is to be tossed upon such a sea of instability!
We must ask ourselves, whose glory do we seek in life, God's or our own? Jesus said, "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory" (John 7:18). When we speak from ourselves and of ourselves, are we not seeking to solicit from men the praise that belongs only to God? To seek our glory is to fall headlong into vanity and deception. "But," Jesus continued, "He who is seeking the glory of the one who sent Him, He is true and there is no unrighteousness in Him" (v. 18). The same quality of heart that made Christ's intentions true must become our standard as well. For only to the degree that we are seeking the glory of God are our motivations true! Only to the degree that we abide in the glory of Him who sends us is there no unrighteousness in our hearts!
Therefore, let us give ourselves to seeking the glory of God, and let us do so until we find Him. As we behold the nature of Christ, as our eyes see Him, like Job we "abhor" ourselves and "repent in dust and ashes" (Job 42:6 KJV). As we are bathed in His glory, we shall be washed from seeking the glory of man.
If we truly find Him, no one will have to tell us to be humble. No one need convince us our old natures are as filthy rags. As we truly find God, the things which are so highly esteemed among men will become detestable in our sight (Luke 16:15).
What could be more important than finding God? Take a day, a week or a month and do nothing but seek Him, persisting until you find Him. He has promised, "You will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart" (Jer. 29:13). Find God, and once you have Him, determine to live the rest of your life in pursuit of His glory. As you touch Him, something will come alive in you: something eternal, someone Almighty! Instead of looking down on people, you will seek to lift them up. You will dwell in the presence of God. And you will be holy, for He is holy.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding excerpt is adapted from the book Holiness Truth and the Presence of God, by Pastor Frangipane. This book with associated audio resources are currently on sale at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save up to 50% on these selected products 
 Limited time offer
Holiness Truth and the Presence of God
http://www.arrowbookstore.com/category/Specials.html
This is the first book ever written by Pastor Francis. It came after three years of studying and repeatedly reading the Gospels. The truths in this book have stirred men to revivals. It is a penetrating study of the human heart and how God prepares it for His glory.

Book - $6.96 (Retail $12.00)
Ebook - $6.96 (Retail $12.00)

Walk With Integrity
CD Series

Our personal integrity reveals our degree of functional Christlikeness. To walk with integrity is to be consistently led the Holy Spirit, even when no one is looking. Francis Frangipane engages in one of the most compelling studies of the role integrity plays in obtaining the fullness of God.
Message Titles:
Prosperity Follows Integrity
The Substance of Godliness: Pure Thoughts
Breaking the Grip of Sin
Those Who Ascend the Hill of God
CD series $13.92 (Retail $24.00)
MP3 Audio Download $6.96 (Retail $12.00)
DVD series $23.20 (Retail $40.00)
MP4 Video Download $11.60 (Retail $20.00)
Packages also available

Book and CD series $18.00
(Retail $36.00)

Book and DVD series $26.00
(Retail $52.00)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

June 6, 2014
Facebook  Twitter
Free Email from Francis Frangipane
Subscribe to receive
FREE email messages and bookstore specials 
Ask about our free online course!

Accepting registrations for the July 3 
Level I class
Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org

Revelation Perception at
the Throne of God
(En Español)
In the book of Revelation there is a marvel: ". . . in the center and around the throne, four living creatures full of eyes in front and behind . . . around and within" (Rev. 4:6, 8). Our purpose here is not to spend ourselves in speculations about these creatures. Our goal is to possess that purity of heart that comes from living in the awareness of God. We're seeking the open vision that is manifested at His throne.
Though these "living creatures" may represent many things, one thing is certain: John was not seeing a nightmarish vision of six-winged beasts with dozens of eyes covering their bodies. What John saw was a symbol of a deeper truth. The many "eyes" represent the open, all-inclusive vision that is the result of being in God's presence.
Let it be known, where the Lord is, there also is His throne. If you have had a meeting with the Lord, it is because your spirit is at His throne. When you were spiritually reborn, you were born again from above (John 3:3 AMP). At this very moment, through the agency of the Holy Spirit, your spirit is "seated" with Christ upon His throne in heavenly places (Eph. 2:6). Where His presence is, there also is open vision.
These "living creatures" are symbols of the life one finds as he abides in God's presence. In Him our eyes see with discernment and understanding. The mind of Christ fuses with our vision, revealing what was impossible to be seen by the narrowness of our perception; we see "in front and behind." Our vision also comes from "the center . . . [of] the throne." Not only do we see distant spiritual realities, but we are close enough to penetrate and search the depths of God Himself (1 Cor. 2:10).
Yet, at the same time, being near to God also gives us "eyes . . . within," eyes that monitor the motives that guide self, inner eyes that stand guard against sin. The more our vision opens up, the greater we see God in His holiness. The slightest sin in our lives becomes significant; we are compelled to live pure before Him.
The "four creatures" at the throne of God do not cease to say, "Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God, the Almighty" (Rev. 4:8). When our spiritual eyes are open, the utterances of our mouths are all, "Holy, holy, holy." Indeed, revelation discernment comes from abiding in the presence of God.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding excerpt is adapted from the book Holiness Truth and the Presence of God, by Pastor Frangipane. This book with associated audio resources are currently on sale at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 Limited time offer
This is the first book ever written by Pastor Francis. It came after three years of studying and repeatedly reading the Gospels. The truths in this book have stirred men to revivals. It is a penetrating study of the human heart and how God prepares it for His glory.

Walk With Integrity
CD Series

Our personal integrity reveals our degree of functional Christlikeness. To walk with integrity is to be consistently led the Holy Spirit, even when no one is looking. Francis Frangipane engages in one of the most compelling studies of the role integrity plays in obtaining the fullness of God.
Message Titles:
Breaking the Grip of Sin
Packages also available

(Retail $36.00)

(Retail $52.00)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 12 Jun 2014, 7:22 am

An Israelite Indeed
(En Español)
Jesus spoke concerning Nathanael, "Behold, an Israelite indeed, in whom is no deceit!" (John 1:47). What kind of man was this young disciple, that Jesus should praise him? There was no guile, no deceit in this young man's heart. Oh, how we should desire this purity for ourselves! Nathanael had "eyes . . . within." He kept himself free from self-deception. When you cleave to the truth inwardly, you will perceive the truth outwardly. Nathanael looked at Jesus and declared, "You are the Son of God; You are the King of Israel" (v. 49).
Jesus said to Nathanael, "You will see greater things than these. . . . I say to you, you will see the heavens opened, and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man" (vv. 50-51). Because of Nathanael's honest heart, Jesus knew open vision was inevitable. Open vision is the consequence of a pure heart. To those who fight against sin, who hate falsehood, who diligently pursue walking in holiness, your struggle is a preparation for seeing God. You shall see the heavens opened.
Because of our dullness of heart, we have come to expect spiritual blindness as an unfortunate condition of this world. The truth is, in the Old Testament one of God's judgments against sin was that the heavens became "bronze" (Deut. 28:23). Most Christians similarly see the heavens closed. Few see with open vision either into the heavenly realms or into their own hearts. The heavens are always "bronze" to a hardened heart. But the Lord promised, "You shall see the heavens opened, and the angels of God!"
God wants us to have true spiritual vision. One sign that the Holy Spirit is involved in a church is that, "young men . . . see visions, and your old men . . . dream dreams" (Acts 2:17). There is continuity between God's kingdom in Heaven and His kingdom on earth.
Oh, there are those who say the supernatural was strictly limited to the first century, that today we "walk by faith, not by sight" (2 Cor. 5:7). Yes, we often do take steps of faith, where we walk without prior knowledge of what each step involves. But we do perceive Him who is with us! Ours is not a blind trust; it is a proven, seeing trust! Walking by faith and having spiritual vision is not an either/or situation. Just moments before Paul stated he walked by faith, he wrote, “We look . . . at the things which are not seen . . . things which are . . . eternal" (2 Cor. 4:18). Paul had revelation perception of the spirit realm. He saw the eternal spiritual body that was prepared and waiting for him in the heavens (2 Cor. 5:1, 4)! He knew how "a man . . . was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words" (2 Cor. 12:3-4).
We could continue concerning Paul's spiritual perception, but the fact is, he authored one-third of the New Testament out of his open vision of Christ. How did he see the things he saw? Just after he declared "with unveiled face [we behold] . . . the glory of the Lord" (2 Cor. 3:18), he wrote, "But we have renounced the things hidden because of shame" (2 Cor. 4:2). Later he continued, “Having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all defilement of flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God" (2 Cor. 7:1). Out of a purified heart, out of his perfected holiness, came open vision of the glory of God.
Remember, we are not seeking experiences, we are seeking a pure heart. We are not running after visions; we want holiness. Even as the supernatural realm was an expected phenomenon in the primitive church, so also was purity the expected condition in their hearts. Therefore do not be as the foolish ones who seek visions. You must seek sanctification, and when you are ready, if God wills, He shall speak to you in supernatural ways (Acts 2:17-18). Do not seek to conjure up an "experience" with Jesus; seek to have a clean heart, allowing Christ to examine and purge you daily. And as He washes you with His Word and chastens you with His holiness, He will draw you into His presence. He will open your eyes to "things without and things within."
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 Limited time offer

Walk With Integrity
CD Series

Message Titles:
Breaking the Grip of Sin
Packages also available

(Retail $36.00)

(Retail $52.00)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

June 11, 2014
Facebook  Twitter
Subscribe to receive
Ask about our free online course!

Accepting registrations for the July 3 
Level I class
Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 31 May 2014, 10:34 pm

The Upward Call
(En Español)
It is sad, but many Christians muddle along, hoping for nothing loftier than a short reprieve from sin, guilt and self-condemnation. Should the lowliness of our sinful state have veto power over the enormity of God's promises? May it never be! For Scripture assures us that our call, even as lowly as we feel sometimes, is an upward climb that relies upon faith in God's abilities and trust in our Lord's redemption. We aren't harnessed to our flaws and weaknesses. Rather in spirit-to-Spirit fusion we are united to the resurrection power of the Son of God! Our call is not merely to attend church but to walk with God, whose eternal goal has predestined us to be "conformed to the image of His Son" (Rom. 8:29).
Yes, let us deeply repent for our sins and learn to walk humbly with our God, but let us not assume faith must depart so humility may arise. No, our adoption as sons and daughters has made us joint heirs with Christ. You see, everything concerning our salvation and the gifts of God in our lives comes to us not as something we attain but as an inheritance we receive.
"The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, heirs also, heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ" (Rom. 8:16-17).
Let me repeat this thought: an inheritance is not something we earn; it is something we receive. It is wealth given based on the productivity and success of a parent, or in our case, the attainments of Jesus Christ.
Therefore let us set our hopes high upon the promises of God. Though we fall, the Lord will lift us (Prov. 24:16; Micah 7:7-8). God's grace will not wilt because we're weak. In ever-increasing degrees He will work in us conformity to Christ. Yes, let us bring our faith to the fountain of our Father's wondrous grace, but faith itself is a gift He has given us. Let us, therefore, fully believe God can help us attain the mind of our Redeemer, Jesus Christ.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding excerpt is adapted from the book Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ, by Pastor Frangipane. This book with associated audio resources are currently on sale at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save up to 55% on these selected products 
 Limited time offer

Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ
How can you defeat your enemy if you don't know who or what you are fighting? Pastor Francis shares biblical insights on the gift of discernment and what it means to possess the mind of Christ. A few of the chapters are classics from Francis' previously published books; they have been rewritten, updated, and included here as foundational to our understanding of spiritual discernment.
Includes training CD titled, Society of the Redeemers.
Book with CD - $5.78 (Retail $12.85)  
Ebook - $5.78 (Retail $12.85)

Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ - book and single CD
and
Discernment and the Mind
of Christ - CD series

Book/CD and CD series
$16.42 (Retail $32.85)  

Discernment and the Mind of Christ - Audio/Video Series

So often in the church these days, criticism and judgment masquerade as spiritual discernment. True discernment however, is as simple, and as profound, as possessing the redemptive mind of Christ.
Message titles:
The Discernment We Need
The Mind of Christ
The Holy Spirit's Voice
Think Redemption
CD Series $12.00 (Retail $20.00)
DVD Series $18.00 (Retail $30.00)
MP3 Audio Download $6.00 (Retail $10.00)
MP4 Video Download $9.00 (Retail $15.00)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 25 May 2014, 12:22 pm

Fast from Judging
(En Español)
If you have ever gone on an extended fast, you know it can be a life-changing experience. There are many types of fasts. The king of Nineveh along with the nobles and all the people of his nation fasted completely from food and water. The Lord heard the sincerity in their repentance and spared their nation, making them an example of how prayer, coupled with fasting, touched the heart of God (Jonah 3; Luke 11:32).

A fast can be a powerful tool to help stimulate revival or, conversely, it can degrade into a religious exercise that has almost no spiritual significance. The Pharisees fasted twice a week but did so to be seen of men. Their fast became a thing of religious pride. It was completely without spiritual value.
Examples of True Fasts
At its essence, the purpose of a fast is to help us reach our spiritual destination faster, hence the name fast. Jesus said "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied" (Matt. 5:6). The goal of our hunger is for righteousness to prevail, either in us personally or in our family, church, city or nation. Fasting takes us there faster.

Yet we must not allow our fast to become a form of self-inflicted punishment. Fasting is not about "severe treatment of the body" (Col. 2:20-23). In truth, a fast is a gift of grace -- an opportunity to engage the Lord in an extended time of desire. During the time you would have nourished your body, nourish yourself spiritually instead. Draw closer to the Lord. Read the Word of God, memorize Scriptures, or pray for yourself and others.

Isaiah 58 tells us that a fast can also be a time to show God's love to others. The Lord says,
"Is this not the fast which I choose, to loosen the bonds of wickedness, to undo the bands of the yoke, and to let the oppressed go free and break every yoke? Is it not to divide your bread with the hungry and bring the homeless poor into the house; when you see the naked, to cover him?"
--Isaiah 58:6-7
Therefore, when you are fasting from food, consider also ways to help the disadvantaged and hurting. You might even devote your food money to a relief agency who gives care to suffering people in destitute places.

The Intercessor's Fast
From our study, we see that a fast can be a genuine form of seeking God, or it can be a shallow display of self-righteousness. The fast itself can be a denial of food or a specific food group, such as meats or desserts. Or it can be a denial of self, where we give ourselves to helping others less fortunate than ourselves (Isa. 58).

One aspect of the Isaiah 58 fast is seen in verse 9, which reads, "Remove the yoke from your midst, the pointing of the finger and speaking wickedness." This aspect of life, "the pointing of the finger and speaking wickedness," has become a normal part of our culture. Self-righteous judging, fault-finding, loveless criticisms and slander are all things that many Christians do without conscience or regret. If, however, we remove these things from our lives and give ourselves to a walk of love, the result is profound:
"Then your light will rise in darkness and your gloom will become like midday. And the Lord will continually guide you, and satisfy your desire in scorched places, and give strength to your bones; and you will be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water whose waters do not fail. Those from among you will rebuild the ancient ruins; you will raise up the age-old foundations; And you will be called the repairer of the breach, the restorer of the streets in which to dwell." --Isaiah 58:10-12
I want to introduce a new concept: the fast from judging. When I have mentioned this type of fast to others, it is interesting to watch their reactions. "If we fast from judging, what will we think about?" they query. I am not saying we should fast from thinking. No, I am saying only this: After we have thought about some issue of life, fast from letting our concluding thoughts be those of judgment. Rather, let our thoughts end in prayer for mercy, redemption and forgiveness.
You see, the instinct to judge and criticize is a curse upon the church, and it brings death upon us as individuals. A curse? Death? Yes, every time we judge we are simultaneously judged by God, and each time we condemn another we ourselves are condemned (Matt. 7:1-2; Luke 6:37).
Many Christians will pray, engage in spiritual warfare, and rebuke the devil, yet often the enemy they are fighting is not the devil. It is the harvest of what they have sown with their own words and attitudes! What is happening to us is consequential, as Jesus said, "by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you" (Matt. 7:2).

When we judge and criticize, we position ourselves under judgment. You see, we are constantly sowing and harvesting life according to our own attitudes.

When I say "fast from judging," I do not mean we should abandon discernment. No. But judging people is not discernment. When we see something wrong, instead of only turning critical, we must learn to pray for mercy for that situation. We may still see what is wrong, but now we are harnessing our energies and seeking to redeem what is wrong by the power of Christ's love.

Jesus said, "Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy" (Matt. 5:7). When we resist the impulse to judge or condemn and instead pray for mercy, an amazing thing happens: fresh mercy opens before us. You see, in every moment of every day there are two paths in front of us: one leads to increased mercy in our lives while the other leads to a life of obstacles and difficulties. How do we receive more mercy? The key to a life blessed by God's mercy is to give mercy to those around us (Matt. 18:21-35).
There are Christians I know who have not made spiritual progress for years. They attend church and they tithe, yet they maintain a self-righteous, judgmental attitude. They always have something negative to say about others. As such, they position themselves under God's judgment. Their capacity to receive divine mercy is closed because they do not show mercy toward others.

James wrote: "Judgment will be merciless to one who has shown no mercy; mercy triumphs over judgment" (James 2:13). Let me repeat this sobering verse again: "Judgment will be merciless to one who has shown no mercy."
Are you pondering why your version of Christianity doesn't quite feel like the abundant life Jesus promised in John 10:10? Perhaps it is because you are too judgmental. It is a natural tendency in most people. Indeed, recall how even the Lord's disciples wanted to call fire down upon the Samaritans. Yet Jesus rebuked His disciples, saying that they did not know what spirit they were of (Luke 9:51-56). Let us, therefore, discern "what spirit" we are of. Let us remember that mercy triumphs over judgment; if we strive to be merciful, God promises He will respond to us as we have responded to others. Finally, let's ponder the next season of change. Perhaps it is time to embrace the mercy fast and see what changes occur in our lives when, for just ten days, we fast from judging.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding excerpt is adapted from the book Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ, by Pastor Frangipane. This book with associated audio resources are currently on sale at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save up to 55% on these selected products 
 Limited time offer

Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ
How can you defeat your enemy if you don't know who or what you are fighting? Pastor Francis shares biblical insights on the gift of discernment and what it means to possess the mind of Christ. A few of the chapters are classics from Francis' previously published books; they have been rewritten, updated, and included here as foundational to our understanding of spiritual discernment.
Includes training CD titled, Society of the Redeemers.
Book with CD - $5.78 (Retail $12.85)  
Ebook - $5.78 (Retail $12.85)

Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ - book and single CD
and
Discernment and the Mind
of Christ - CD series

Book/CD and CD series
$16.42 (Retail $32.85)  

Discernment and the Mind of Christ - Audio/Video Series

So often in the church these days, criticism and judgment masquerade as spiritual discernment. True discernment however, is as simple, and as profound, as possessing the redemptive mind of Christ.
Message titles:
The Discernment We Need
The Mind of Christ
The Holy Spirit's Voice
Think Redemption
CD Series $12.00 (Retail $20.00)
DVD Series $18.00 (Retail $30.00)
MP3 Audio Download $6.00 (Retail $10.00)
MP4 Video Download $9.00 (Retail $15.00)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 17 May 2014, 11:07 pm

The True Pattern
(En Español)
It is one thing to be able to discern what is false, but it is of much greater value to know the pattern of the true. Thus the apostle Paul uses chapter 3 of Philippians to reveal his attitude of heart. In so doing, he gives us the pattern of what we should look for in a leader.
After presenting his remarkable pedigree in versus 5 and 6 -- an Israelite by birth; as to the Law, a Pharisee; as to zeal, a persecutor of the church; as to the righteousness defined in the Law, found blameless -- Paul then renounces the very things he attained, saying: "But whatever things were gain to me, those things I have counted as loss for the sake of Christ" (v. 7). For the mature man or woman, no position or esteem among men can replace the "surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus [our] Lord." Even the most amazing of achievements are reduced to "rubbish in order that [we] may gain Christ" (v. 8).

Paul separates himself further from the Mosaic Law, revealing that his quest is to "be found in [Christ], not having a righteousness of [his] own derived from the Law, but that which is through faith in Christ" (v. 9). Having been saved from the consequences of the Law, and having received a new source of "righteousness which comes from God on the basis of faith," Paul is liberated to pursue his true destiny: Christlikeness!

We began this study last week with Paul's admonition to "observe those who walk according to the pattern you have in us" (v. 17). In verses 10-11 the Lord reveals the divine template for the new creation man: Christlikeness. With this vision in his mind, Paul continues demonstrating the true pattern as a quest for intimacy and conforming to Christ. He wrote:
"That I may know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death; in order that I may attain to the resurrection from the dead."
There is a difference between knowing a collection of religious truths and actually knowing Christ. Truth is in Jesus; He Himself in the way, the truth and the life. To know Him is eternal life, and to live in fellowship with Him is to partake of the nectar of Heaven.
Yet knowing Christ also means knowing the fellowship of His sufferings as we lay down our lives for the redemption of others. For those suffering for Jesus, remember: participation in His sufferings is part of knowing Him.
Paul did not embrace death as an entity by itself; he embraced Christ's death, which is not only the death of self but also the triumph of love. It is this surrender to "death for Jesus' sake" that allows "the life of Jesus [to] be manifested in our mortal flesh" (2 Cor. 4:11).
Paul continued in Philippians, "Not that I have already . . . become perfect, but I press on so that I may lay hold of that for which also I was laid hold of by Christ Jesus" (Phil. 3:12). Again we are looking at the pattern God seeks for each of us. A mature Christian is one who lives in pursuit of God!

Paul continues, saying "One thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus" (vv.13–14).

What specifically did Paul choose to "forget"? He let go of the wounds, forgave the offenses, and released to God the disappointments of yesterday. Nothing in Paul's past would be larger than Christ in his future. He pressed toward the prize of possessing Christ.

Many teachers will come and go throughout your life. They will have different styles and unique gifts and graces. But you are looking for the attitudes Paul described in this chapter. Look for those who are pressing toward the prize of Christlikeness. As for the others, pray for them, stand with them and, as you are led by the Lord, encourage them in love and prayer. But remember: Paul set the pattern for us. In these times of deception, accusation and false discernment, let us observe those who walk after the pattern of Paul. Let us discern the influence of Jesus in those who lead us. As we clearly see the Lord, let us follow those who follow Christ
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding excerpt is adapted from the book The Days of His Presence, by Pastor Frangipane. This book with associated audio resources are currently on sale at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save 50% off on specially
priced spiritual resources
The Days of His Presence
While we should be mindful of end-time events, we must not become fearful of them. Indeed, to become overly focused upon the signs of the end can be a distraction. Signs point to something bigger than themselves. Rising before us is a glorious sunrise. Let us not become so absorbed with the movement of fleeing shadows that we miss the awe of the One who is dawning upon us. Many have written about the shadows; this book is primarily about the increasing light.
Book - $6.50 (Retail $13.00)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Days of His Presence - Companion Teaching - Audio Series

As the day of the Lord draws near, though darkness covers the earth, the out-raying of Christ's presence shall arise and appear upon His people! This is a companion audio album to the book by the same title. Listen to these original radio messages on their own or as you read the book; either way you will be powerfully impacted.
Message titles:
Days of His Glory | Christ in You
Behind Our Walls | Priority of His Passion
In God's Tabernacle
CD Series - $11.00 (Retail $22.00)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 16 May 2014, 6:41 pm

Follow Those Who Follow Christ
(En Español)
"Brethren, join in following my example, and observe those who walk according to the pattern you have in us." - Philippians 3:17
Paul faced a major problem in the first century. False teachers had slipped into the church. The apostle warned the Philippians, and us by extension, to recognize the differences between a true man or woman of God and a deceptive teacher or prophet. Without any sense of false humility, Paul declared that both his vision and his spiritual attitude were examples for us to follow. He instructs us in our powers of discernment to look for and "observe" leaders who exemplify the centerpiece of God's purpose, which is to possess the likeness of Christ.
The context in which Paul wrote describes both his self-righteousness before he found Christ and his utter abandonment of fleshly confidence afterward. We will study these verses carefully. For in an age of increasing deception, not everyone who cries "truth, truth" is speaking in defense of conformity to Jesus.
"Beware of the Dogs" 
Paul began his discourse by revealing three distinct types of false teachers. He warned, "Beware of the dogs, beware of the evil workers, beware of the false circumcision" (Phil. 3:2). These three each have their modern counterparts.

Some believe that Paul was using three phrases to describe one type of false teacher, but it's my opinion that he was speaking of three different ways people become false. The first group Paul identified as "the dogs." The phrase "beware of the dog(s)" is familiar to us today. It means there is a vicious animal here. In Paul's day, most dogs were scavengers that ran in packs. One could find dozens of canines eating off the rubbish heaps outside cities, their faces bent downward as they sniffed and rooted out garbage to feed upon.
Today's church has similar people -- fault-finders who incessantly and self-righteously feed upon the garbage and failures of the human condition. Paul is saying to beware of those who always have something negative to say, who are continually judging or slandering others. If you listen to them, you will become like them. Their words will rob you of vision, leave you without joy, and drain you of energy.
Paul wasn't saying, of course, to completely ignore what is wrong in people. We need discernment. Let me state plainly: there are serious doctrinal errors and sins in the modern church. But when you observe a pattern of angry, self-righteous faultfinding in a person -- when their primary view always seems negative -- beware. Remember, Jesus warned of the Pharisees who "trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and viewed others with contempt" (Luke 18:9). Beware when your teacher must frequently tear down others to lift himself up.
"Evil Workers"
Paul next warned against the "evil workers." He describes this group briefly in the first chapter of the Philippians. These individuals do, in fact, proclaim Christ, but they do so from "envy . . . strife . . . selfish ambition" rather than from love (vv. 15-17). For them building a church is a competitive endeavor, a business. James also underscores this problem, saying, "For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there is disorder and every evil thing" (James 3:16).

Part of Paul's efforts as an apostle was to build Christ-centered unity among Christians. However, the "evil workers" were self-centered rather than Christ-centered. Before we follow any leader, we truly ought to see the influence of Christ growing in that individual's character. Look to hear the pastor speak, at least occasionally, of his or her vision of attaining Christlikeness. Look for evidences of humility; listen to hear his burden for prayer, and see how he cultivates unity with other Christian churches. If your pastor or leader is growing in these values, then that individual is also growing in trustworthiness. As he or she seeks to follow Christ, the fruit of their ministry will, most likely, be healthy.
"The Judaizers" 
The third warning was aimed against the "false circumcision" (Phil. 3:2). These were the Jewish Christians who, when they were saved, tried to make Christianity an extension of Judaism. This last teaching was the most dangerous because it seemed the most plausible.

The essence of this error was that Christ's atonement was not enough for salvation; you also had to keep the whole system of Mosaic Laws to be saved. Today people continue to import religious obligations into the salvation experience. In exposing and warning against the influence of the "false circumcision," Paul set a firewall against the bondage of legalistic requirements for salvation. And while the way is indeed narrow that leads to life, the way is a person: Jesus Christ. We do not arrive at our goal by keeping laws but by entrusting ourselves to the keeping of Christ.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding excerpt is adapted from the book The Days of His Presence, by Pastor Frangipane. This book with associated audio resources are currently on sale at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save up to 50% off
on specially priced spiritual resources
The Days of His Presence

In this book, Pastor Frangipane shares two visions the Lord gave him over forty years ago. And while he touches on such things as the shaking of the nations, the antichrist, earthquakes and other end-time events, Francis also says, "It is right to discern the times, yet let us not become so focused on the dark shadows of end-time events that we miss the main event: the dawning of the day of the Lord! Many have written about the shadows; my goal is to focus on the coming baptism of light."
Book - $6.50 (Retail $13.00)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As the day of the Lord draws near, though darkness covers the earth, the out-raying of Christ's presence shall arise and appear upon His people! This is a companion audio album to the book by the same title. Listen to these original radio messages on their own or as you read the book; either way you will be powerfully impacted.
Message titles:
In God's Tabernacle
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Tunnel growing food
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgrGSbFQemo
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 11 May 2014, 5:42 pm

"You Give Them Something to Eat"
(En Español)
What I have come to believe concerning the Lord's glory and its manifestation in the overcoming church is supported by many Scriptures. Yet it was through a night vision in 1971 that the Holy Spirit revealed to me the last hours of this age.
In this spiritual encounter, I saw a great metropolis languishing under the weight of a deep and terrible darkness. Chiseled upon the faces of those in this wretched society was the image of hopelessness. The place was desolate of real life, and the time for a recovery seemed long past.
I was with a group outside the city. We were not part of the darkness but had been "baptized" in a radiant, powerful light. I actually experienced the power of this light surging up from my inner being. It coursed out through our hands like lasers; a visible splendor shone from our bodies, especially our faces.
Suddenly, a great multitude began to leave the city and grope toward us -- thousands of people. Soon all were calling on the name of the Lord. As we laid our hands upon them and prayed for them, they also received the light.
The vision passed, and though I continued to lie in bed, I did not return to sleep. As dawn broke, I opened my Bible to the book of Isaiah. As a new Christian, this was the first time I was reading through the Bible. I turned the page from the previous day's reading and there, for the first time, I read Isaiah 60. The words bolted into my mind like lightning, then shook my insides like thunder.
Arise, shine; for your light has come,
And the glory of the Lord has risen upon you.
For behold, darkness will cover the earth
And deep darkness the peoples;
But the Lord will rise upon you
And His glory will appear upon you.
Nations will come to your light,
And kings to the brightness of your rising.
--Isaiah 60:1-3
It says, "Darkness will cover the earth." This was exactly what I saw in the vision! It proclaimed, "The Lord will rise upon you, and His glory will appear upon you," precisely describing what I had seen in the vision! It was as though I had actually stepped into the future and experienced a fulfillment of this prophecy. The Holy Spirit and the Word, working in divine symmetry, revealed that, in spite of the advance of hell and the increase of judgments, the glory of the Lord would be unveiled through His people. The result of this last outpouring would be that multitudes languishing in darkness would come to Christ.
As important as the harvest is, however, the primary focus of the vision was not winning the lost; it was on the ascendancy of Christ's presence in the church. The Father's priority is that the Lord Jesus be lifted up: the great harvest will be the result of Christ's presence! It will not be our programs or methods that bring this harvest in; it will be the manifest glory of the Lord Jesus.
A Third Witness 
The vision of Christ's manifest glory in the overcoming church inspired great hope in me for the future, especially as the Word of God confirmed the vision. Still, one more witness was to come. After I read Isaiah, my next reading in my daily study took me to Matthew, chapter 14. As I read, I paused after verse 15, which reads,
"The disciples came to Him and said, ‘This place is desolate, and the time is already past; so send the multitudes away.'"
This Scripture tells the account of when Jesus miraculously fed the five thousand. As I read, I noticed similarities between the night vision of the multitudes coming out of darkness and this scene from the Gospels. Both depicted a place of desolation. Since apparently the "time was already past," the logical remedy was to "send the multitudes away."
Of course, not even the most imaginative Christian would ever reference Matthew 14:13-21 with Isaiah 60:1-3. Yet the Lord was speaking something that has affected me for the rest of my life. The Lord answered:
          "They do not need to go away; you give them something to eat!"
          They said to Him, "We have here only five loaves and two fish."
          And He said, "Bring them here to Me."
The result was that "He took the five loaves and the two fish, and looking up toward Heaven, He blessed the food, and breaking the loaves He gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave to the multitudes" (Matt. 14:16-19).
Jesus had taken bread, blessed it, and then broken it. Again I paused. This time it was because of a peculiarity concerning my last name: in Italian, Frangipane actually means "to break bread." Was the Lord using the meaning of my name in some way?
Later that morning, I related the vision and the Lord's promise from Isaiah to my wife, Denise. I then told her about the feeding of the five thousand. I mentioned how I felt that during the time of the end, when the world would seem utterly desolate and lost, the Lord would use us like He used the loaves to feed the multitudes. Then, in an effort to underscore the significance of this moment, I explained to her that my last name, Frangipane, actually meant "to break bread." It was at that point my wife told me the meaning of her maiden name, Piscitelli. Incredibly, her name meant "little fishes."
Little is Much With Jesus 
Long before God had called Noah, Abraham, Moses, and many others in the Bible, He had affirmed the foreknowledge of His eternal purpose in the meaning of their names. For us He did likewise: He revealed the DNA of our destiny in the meaning of our names!
Between the vision, the text in Isaiah, and the meaning of our names, I am convinced that a period of great glory and harvest awaits the church. Through the account of Christ's feeding the multitudes, the Lord also warned us to expect that people without a similar vision will, unknowingly, try to dampen our spirits. In this regard, you may have read criticism of this ministry on the Internet. Every critic is angry about this one primary doctrine that I teach, that there is one last great outpouring coming before the church is raptured. I rejoice in this persecution! The fact is, while the critics seek to distort and slander, the vision of the great harvest is continuing in nations around the world.
Thus, when Christians complain the harvest "is already past," or that society has become too "desolate," it would be an error to say we must "send the multitudes away." The Lord has made it plain: it will not be too late or desolate for Him.
The Lord has proven many times that as Christians we do not need to stockpile resources before we attempt the "impossible." As long as we remain blessed and broken in the hands of the Master, our few loaves and fish are enough. What we have learned is that Jesus does not need a lot to work His miracles; He just requires all we have.
Yes, the hour is late; true, our cities are desolate and in darkness. Yet Jesus still speaks powerfully to my spirit. As little qualified as we may be, if we truly give our all to Christ, He will bless us and break us, and then fill us with glory to reach multitudes.
Indeed, what He said to His disciples, He says to all: The multitudes do not need to go away. You give them something to eat.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save up to 52% off
The Days of His Presence

The Days of His Presence heralds not only the return of the Lord at the Rapture, but also the return of His glory to the church at the end of the age. Supported by Scripture and Francis' prophetic vision, this book will help fill in the gaps in your understanding of the last days; it will help prepare you to receive the fullness of Christ as mankind enters the fullness of time.
Book - $7.75 (Retail $13.00)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Message titles:
In God's Tabernacle
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Shelter of the Most High
Is there a spiritual place, a shelter, where God actually keeps us, "and the evil one does not touch" us (1 John 5:18)? Yes, there is a place in the heart of God where we can find immunity and protection, where we are literally surrounded by the Lord's presence. Once we enter this place, nothing can defeat us. Twenty-one profound chapters, each highlighting a different dimension of our Father's love and protection, each well able to escort you into the warmth and safety of the shelter of the Most High.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Power of One Christlike Life
Updated and revised, The Power of One Christlike Life carries a cargo of gold from the heart of a man after God's heart. This book by Pastor Frangipane contains the nectar of his walk with God. It is packed with revelation about the nature of God in Christ, and how the key to everything spiritual is found in the pursuit of Christ's likeness.
Book - $7.75 (Retail $13.50)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Or all three books - $19.00 (Retail $39.50)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 07 May 2014, 5:46 pm

The Unshakable Kingdom
(En Español)
When the Earth Shakes
Over the past 15 years it has become hard to be unaffected by the massive earthquakes that have rocked our planet. In December 2004, the great South Asian tsunami roared along the Indian Ocean, striking the coastlines of nine nations. More than 250,000 people died, and millions more were left grieving and homeless. Scientists tell us that not only did this great disaster change the landscape of Asia, but it also actually caused the planet to wobble on its axis. Nine and a half months later, in October 2005, another devastating quake struck, this time in the Kashmir region of Pakistan. It killed nearly 80,000 people. Millions again were left without homes or shelter. Then, along with quakes in Chile and New Zealand, the horrific Haitian earthquake struck and another quarter million lives were lost. Lastly, a huge 9.0 quake and subsequent tsunami struck the northeast coast of Japan, raising the specter of a nuclear meltdown and the widespread poisoning caused by radioactive contamination.
There is something happening in the earth. Massive earthquakes. Huge death tolls. Unprecedented storms. It may all be a coincidence, but I cannot help but call to mind the Lord's word, "Yet once more I will shake not only the earth, but also the heaven" (Heb. 12:26). There is certainly a great shaking occurring in the nations.
Remember, Jesus warned that "great earthquakes" would be part of a variety of natural calamities, which He called "birth pangs," that would introduce the end times (Luke 21:11; Matt. 24:8; Mark 13:8). In other words, He told us to expect natural disasters to increase both in magnitude and frequency, as though the earth itself was recoiling against the weight of sin. As Isaiah said, "The earth is shaken violently. . . . it totters like a shack, for its transgression is heavy upon it" (Isa. 24:19-20).
If we are, indeed, living in the last decades of this present age, we should not expect the planet to remain calm or tranquil. God will use these calamities to draw multitudes to Himself, but we should be aware they will probably grow in severity.
Spiritual Shaking
As disasters increase at the end of the age, so also will fear be multiplied in the world. However, fear will not be our companion if we truly know the Lord. Indeed, it is also during this time the Lord promised that the powers of darkness will be shaken from their position of influence and rule.
The Lord will "shake not only the earth, but also the heaven" (Heb. 12:26, emphasis added). This verse is not referring to the highest of heavens where God dwells. The heaven mentioned here refer to the spiritual realm, also known as the "heavenly places" elsewhere in the Bible (Eph. 3:10). These "heavenly places" represent the spiritual dimension from which "the powers . . . the world forces of this darkness . . . the spiritual forces of wickedness" exert their rule over nations (Eph. 6:12).
Thus, the Lord says in Isaiah, "It will happen in that day, that the Lord will punish the host of heaven on high, and the kings of the earth on earth" (Isa. 24:21). The last great shaking will affect both the natural and spiritual realms. Likewise, Jesus warned that during the time of the end "the powers of the heavens will be shaken" (Matt 24:29). Remember, the shaking of these powers denotes the "removing" of their place of influence and rule (Heb. 12:27). In other words, every demonic stronghold that hinders the coming forth of the kingdom of God on Earth is ultimately going to be confronted by the power and authority of Heaven!
One may argue, "These verses refer to the end of the age." Yes, the finality of this twofold shaking -- things on Earth but also Heaven -- won't reach its maximum power until just before the Lord returns during the tribulation period.
However, I believe it has already begun on a certain level. Consider the former Soviet Union. Here was the largest geographic empire in the history of the world; its military was powerful beyond measure. The USSR was avowed atheistic in nature, and it spread atheism to all nations under its influence. Yet, in an amazing and unfathomably sophisticated exercise of the divine will, the Almighty judged the spiritual powers ruling Soviet Communism. The USSR fell without a violent revolution, without an insurrection or war, suddenly and dramatically it disintegrated.
Not only did this great empire implode, it was on December 25, 1991, that Mikhail Gorbachev resigned as president of the Soviet Union, effectively ending the Soviet Communist Party. The next day the Soviet parliament acknowledged the dissolution of the empire.
What a great and enduring sign! On Christmas day, the very day we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, the demonic power ruling the USSR was shaken and toppled from its place!

Will the Lord's final confrontation against the spiritual powers of wickedness be much more significant? Since the fall of Communism, missiologists tell us that more people have come to Christ worldwide than the sum of all conversions since the first century. Of course, Russia still has its problems, but let us not overlook what has happened: a godless, evil power fell from its place of rule. Since then millions of people have come into God's kingdom! (Anyone feel like shouting here?)
Even while the physical world will suffer birth pangs, I believe we are going to see other major "powers in the heavens" come down just as dramatically as the former Soviet Union. I know it is possible that Islamic factions will merge and become stronger, but remember, there are currently millions of Christians praying for Muslims. There are significant breakthroughs. Indeed, Muslims by the millions are opening up to the Gospel and finding Christ as their Savior. This is the prayer frontier God set before us right now and it has only just begun.
I believe the awakening that has begun in China is going to explode with many more millions coming into the Kingdom of God. India, too, will have a profound awakening. And yes, I believe it is not too late to see major demonic powers fall in the United States.
We are living when, at least on preliminary levels, the "powers of the heavens" are being shaken. Our prayers and compassionate involvement in the affairs of life play a major role in toppling these powers of darkness. If we do not quit praying, we will see significant changes unfold before our eyes.
Finally, let us remember that, even while things on Earth and in Heaven are being shaken, simultaneously we are receiving "a kingdom which cannot be shaken." (Heb. 12:28). Beloved, God has an unshakable kingdom to which He calls us. It is the place where Jesus rules as King, from which place every knee in Heaven and on Earth shall bow.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save up to 52% off
The Days of His Presence

The Days of His Presence heralds not only the return of the Lord at the Rapture, but also the return of His glory to the church at the end of the age. Supported by Scripture and Francis' prophetic vision, this book will help fill in the gaps in your understanding of the last days; it will help prepare you to receive the fullness of Christ as mankind enters the fullness of time.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Message titles:
In God's Tabernacle
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Is there a spiritual place, a shelter, where God actually keeps us, "and the evil one does not touch" us (1 John 5:18)? Yes, there is a place in the heart of God where we can find immunity and protection, where we are literally surrounded by the Lord's presence. Once we enter this place, nothing can defeat us. Twenty-one profound chapters, each highlighting a different dimension of our Father's love and protection, each well able to escort you into the warmth and safety of the shelter of the Most High.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Power of One Christlike Life
Updated and revised, The Power of One Christlike Life carries a cargo of gold from the heart of a man after God's heart. This book by Pastor Frangipane contains the nectar of his walk with God. It is packed with revelation about the nature of God in Christ, and how the key to everything spiritual is found in the pursuit of Christ's likeness.
Book - $7.75 (Retail $13.50)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Or all three books - $19.00 (Retail $39.50)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

May 6, 2014
Facebook  Twitter
Subscribe to receive

Registration begins soon for the July 3 
Level I class
Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 02 May 2014, 8:17 pm

Personal Invitation
(En Español)
Almost daily I post a quote or comment on Facebook. These are hand-selected insights that I've prayed over and edited to be short, insightful views about life and knowing the heart of Christ. I'm not pushing Facebook, but I do see it as a way we can build one another up in our love and faith. If Facebook isn't for you, I understand. We also post the quotes on our website: www.frangipane.org.
To sign up on Facebook, go to facebook.com and follow the instructions. Our site is https://www.facebook.com/francisfrangipane.
Once you find us, click "like" to receive the daily comments.
Pastor Francis
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are some quotes from this past week:
If Satan cannot distract you with worldliness, He will seek to drain you with weariness. -- In Christ's Image Training
After 43 years in ministry, here is what I've found: often, the flawed reality that initially angered me about my church or city was actually the very place where God desired I become Christlike. True, when I first see the need, typically, my flesh reacts with criticism. But if I repent of just finding fault -- if I pray and submit myself to Christ's heart -- I soon discover there are many ways for me to participate in redeeming this situation, all of which fuel my spiritual growth. Indeed, by approaching the area of need with Christ's redemptive heart, the "flawed reality" I initially criticized ultimately became the land of my anointing.
Satan fears virtue. He is most terrified of humility; he hates it. He sees a humble person and it sends chills down his back. His hair stands up when Christians kneel down. For true humility is the surrender of the soul to God. The devil trembles before the meek because, in the very areas where he once had access, there stands the Lord, and Satan is terrified of Jesus Christ. -- The Three Battlegrounds
When God calls me to humble myself, it does not mean that I simply say to the Lord, "I humble myself." True humility goes farther; it is deeper. It means I see myself as a servant to others not one above them (Mark 9:35). I also can confess my sins, even the darkest, to a trusted friend. The meekness I seek uproots my self-righteous instincts to judge others. Because I now see clearly my need of mercy, I pray for God's mercy to cover others (Matt. 5:7). I abandon my religious pretensions. And when God speaks I tremble (Isa. 66:2).
You see, just saying "Lord, I humble myself" does not mean I have actually humbled myself. Not until Christ is enthroned in me where self once ruled will I possess true humility. -- In Christ's Image Training
What is a man?
Do you not know that we are the temple of God? The Spirit of God Himself actually dwells within us (1 Cor. 3:16). In this light, let us ask again the age-old question, "What is man?" We know how we appear to others, but if God truly is within us, how do we appear to angels, or devils? What light marks us in the spirit-world, what illumination surrounds us, what glory declares to the invisible realm: "Behold and beware, here walks a son of God!" Think of it: the Spirit of the Creator, who purposed in the beginning to make man in His image, is in you . . . now. -- Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God
Jesus lived for 30 years in sinless purity before He did one work of power. His life goal was not to do great works but to please God with a surrendered life. Likewise, our highest goal should not be to become powerful but to walk holy in the overflow of Christ's presence. God promises to empower those He first makes holy. Indeed, a mature Christian will be both holy and powerful, but holiness will precede power. -- Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God
David wrote, "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for Thou art with me" (Ps. 23:4). There is a place of walking with God where we simply fear no evil. David faced a lion, a bear, and a giant. In this psalm he stood in the "shadow of death" itself, yet he had no dread of evil. David's trust was in the Lord. He said, "For Thou art with me." Because God is with you, every adversity you face will unfold in victory. -- The Three Battlegrounds
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save up to 50% off
This Day We Fight!

Book - $9.00 (Retail $15.00)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This Day We Fight
and
The War Mode - CD Series
Audio sample 
Audio message titles:
From Sheep to War Horse
The Lord of Armies

Book/CD - $21.45 (Retail $39.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Power of Covenant Prayer
This Day We Fight

Three books - $19.00 (Retail $38.00)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 26 Apr 2014, 8:43 pm

Love Motivated Warfare
(En Español)
Jesus knew this world was a realm under satanic siege. Planet Earth was not a place of peace but a realm at war. From the casting out of Lucifer and his angels from Heaven, to the temptation in the Garden of Eden, to Babylon and the multiplication of nations under satanic influence, planet Earth has been an embattled world. The idea that somehow our era is less threatened by evil is the height of deception. We must fight if we will follow Christ into victory.
No matter how beautiful the world around us seems, remember there was a serpent lurking in Paradise itself. If Adam and Eve had possessed a war mode mentality, they never would have casually accepted the lies of Lucifer. Likewise today, we need to be wise and walk carefully for "the days are evil" (Eph. 5:16). You see, Jesus was always aware that He lived in a war zone. No matter what He was doing -- whether He was laughing with sinners or driving out demons, whether He was healing the sick or training followers -- beneath the surface of His outer activities, the "war mode switch" in Jesus' mind was always on.
A word here to the women who find warfare a solely macho topic. I have heard a few women argue, "I'm just a housewife, a mom. I don't have a war mode." If your child was seriously sick, wouldn't you fight that illness with everything at your disposal? You would fast and pray, and you would do so from your war mode. If your marriage was under spiritual attack, wouldn't you get before God and war with fervency? The fact is, you know how to fight. Ask your husband if he thinks you have a war mode. You just need something to wake it up, because once you begin to shift into the war gear, in the Holy Spirit you are dangerous!
You see, the war mode is in us all. It may be attached to our instinct for survival, but it is more directly connected with our love for people. I love my nation, so I am warring in prayer on its behalf. Because of love for my family, I war in prayer on their behalf. I love my church, my city and, yes, even my own soul, so I war to protect what I love.
If there is a natural fight instinct, there is a spiritual fight mode as well. It just needs to be awakened, submitted to Christ, and then unleashed against the enemy. If you have a love mode, you also have a war mode. God has created the war mode so we can protect the people we love.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save up to 50% off
This Day We Fight!

Book - $9.00 (Retail $15.00)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This Day We Fight
and
The War Mode - CD Series
Audio sample 
Audio message titles:
From Sheep to War Horse
The Lord of Armies

Book/CD - $21.45 (Retail $39.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This Day We Fight

Three books - $19.00 (Retail $38.00)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

April 25, 2014
Facebook  Twitter
Subscribe to receive

Registration begins soon for the July 3 
Level I class
Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 24 Apr 2014, 2:19 pm

When Christ Is Formed in Us
(En Español)
The intercessory prayer of the Apostle Paul was not just a prayer for protection or for a few blessings to rest upon the saints. He said, "My children, with whom I am again in labor until Christ is formed in you" (Gal. 4:19). Paul was "in labor" to bring forth the actual spirit of Christ within the church. Let me say it again: his goal was Christ, not merely Christianity!
Any mother can relate to the focused intensity of labor pains. This was how the apostle prayed for the church, as though he were giving spiritual birth and would continue to be in labor until the person, power and nature of Christ Jesus Himself was functionally formed in the disciples.
We know "theologically" that Jesus is within us. But has He taken over our form? It is one thing to accept Him as our source of help in time of need; quite another dimension to have Him dwell in us as God in His earthly temple.
We must realize that Jesus wants more control over us than an occasional thank-you during life or merely the right to our souls at death. Our Lord desires to be FORMED in us -- take our form and be manifested through us. We are to literally, substantially and physically become Jesus' body upon the earth.
Jesus said, "Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father" (John 14:12).
It is one thing to have faith in Jesus; it is quite another thing to have the faith of Jesus, where He expresses His assurance of the miraculous through us! It is marvelous when we share with Him isolated moments of loving fellowship, but it is something else when His love, after conquering us, conquers and liberates our world around us!
We must perceive the awesome connection, the flow of power, the oneness Jesus came to establish between Himself and His body. Though He is not on earth in His own earthly body, He is on earth in our bodies! There is no separation between Jesus and His believing church! (See Rom. 8:38-39)
A Body God Has Prepared
In the tenth chapter of Hebrews we see again, in principle, this reality: "Therefore, when He comes into the world, He says, 'Sacrifice and offering You have not desired, but a body You have prepared for Me; in whole burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin You have taken no pleasure.' Then I said, 'Behold, I have come (in the scroll of the book it is written of Me) to do Your will, O God'" (Heb. 10:5-7).
When the Spirit of Christ comes into the world, He comes not just to exchange an old religion for a new one. Rather, He comes to inhabit, actually take the form of man, and "to do [God's] will" within us!
We have been "set apart" by God not just to become good people, but to have Christ's love, His faith and His power revealed through us. Paul urged us to be "transformed by the renewing of your mind" (Rom. 12:2). Mark's gospel tells us that Jesus "appeared in a different form" to two disciples (Mark 16:12). It is not unlike Jesus to take a different form. Jesus took over Paul's form, Peter's form, John's form -- His disciples lost the limitations of who they were prior to Christ's indwelling them. Yes, each retained his unique personality, appearance and history, but even there the influence and fullness of Christ could be seen. They actually became His body, His temple, His bride, His branches -- the very extensions of Himself in the earth!
Jesus wants to take over our form as well. He wants to give us a new identity in Him. This is what Paul meant when he wrote, "I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God" (Gal. 2:20).
From the moment you were saved, another person, Christ Jesus Himself, entered your life! The objective of Christianity is not merely to get you to stop smoking and going to clubs, but to fill your life with Jesus! This is why Paul's concern was not simply a prayer for the Galatians' physical or financial well-being. He knew God's plans were for Christ to come forth in them. Paul was in labor, travail, to give birth to Christ in the church.
At the same time, it was not really Paul who was in labor; it was Christ within Paul who desired to come forth in the Galatians. For too long we have looked to men to guide us, but as Jesus is truly formed in His people, we will not look to mere men for constant care and guidance. For Jesus Himself wants to empower us and lead us on into His glory.
This must be the goal and prayer of every church leader: to see Christ take over the church. We must go beyond possessing doctrines about Jesus and become a dwelling place for Jesus. We must not cease our pursuit until Christ is formed in us.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save up to 50% off
on specially priced spiritual resources.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
To send this message to a friend or print this message, use our
Printer-friendly version.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 20 Apr 2014, 4:47 pm

Their Mission: Eliminate the Cross
(En Español)
If there ever was a reason to pray for America, you can see it in this excerpt of a recent CNN news article. The report concerns a video that has been published on radical Islamic websites of a large gathering of al Qaeda fighters in Yemen. Of particular interest to me is what they described as their expressed mission and their description of America.

[Excerpt]
In the middle of the clip, the man known as al Qaeda's crown prince, Nasir al-Wuhayshi, appears brazenly out in the open, greeting followers in Yemen. Al-Wuhayshi, the No. 2 leader of al Qaeda globally and the head of al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, has said he wants to attack the United States. But in the video, he looks unconcerned that he could be hit by an American drone.

"This is quite an extraordinary video," Paul Cruickshank, CNN terrorism analyst, said.
The video shows al-Wuhayshi addressing more than 100 fighters somewhere within Yemen, Cruickshank said. . . . The al Qaeda leader, he said, is "taking a big risk in doing this."

But he doesn't mince words about his mission. In a speech to the group, al-Wuhayshi makes it clear that he's going after the United States, saying "We must eliminate the cross. . . . The bearer of the cross is America!"
[End of excerpt]
Someone looking at the spiritual condition of America today, with our scandals, failures and misdirection, might not see what this al Qaeda leader has made clear as their expressed mission. He said, "We must eliminate the cross. . . . The bearer of the cross is America."
I am not relating this story because I am afraid of a hundred pumped up terrorists in a Yemenite desert. My concern is that many Christians have given up and surrendered their prayer stance for America. There are many Christian nations in the world, and many that are more worthy and cleaner than America right now. Yet it is America that the Islamists see as the primary "bearer of the cross" -- and it is the influence of Christ's cross with its message of redemption and forgiveness that these terrorists seek to thwart. The fact is, millions of Muslims have turned to Christ in recent years, and this is what the Islamists fear most.
Friends, it is time for a new, national prayer initiative! It is time for the church to pray for this nation -- to not give up on America! Yes, we all know that there are many things wrong with the USA, but if all we do is judge and find fault, then we have lost the war already. The Lord's house is a "house of prayer for all nations." All nations sin; all nations have times of compromise. But is not that the very nature of revival, that the dead come back to life?
Let us pray that the vision of God for the United States will be restored to our national leaders. Pray also for these Muslim terrorists, that God would reveal to them in dreams or visions the supreme value of knowing Christ and the power of redemption as revealed in the cross. And finally, pray that, together with many nations, America would genuinely be a "bearer of the cross of Christ."

You can read the whole article here:
www.cnn.com/2014/04/15/world/al-qaeda-meeting-video/index.html
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save up to 50% off
on specially priced spiritual resources.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his ebooks for free, or for whatever you can afford. One free ebook per household please. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 16 Apr 2014, 5:58 pm

When Kings Go Out to Battle
(En Español)
Beware of a Passive Spirit
Scripture contains many examples of David's valor. As a young man, for instance, while others trembled, David was ready and eager to face Goliath. David is an example of one whom God chose, whose passions for God sustained him for most of his life.

Yet David also provides for us an example of what can happen even to good people when we surrender to a passive spirit. For there was an occasion when David did not pursue his enemies, and the consequences were grave. It happened because he allowed a passive spirit to subdue his will.
"Then it happened in the spring, at the time when kings go out to battle, that David sent Joab and his servants with him and all Israel, and they destroyed the sons of Ammon and besieged Rabbah. But David stayed at Jerusalem" (2 Sam.11:1).
During a time of war, the king allowed a passive spirit into his soul. Soon we find this great warrior king almost helpless to resist the unfolding spiritual attack.
"Now when evening came David arose from his bed and walked around on the roof of the king's house, and from the roof he saw a woman bathing; and the woman was very beautiful in appearance" (2 Sam. 11:2).
The woman was Bathsheba, the wife of Uriah. From the moment David accepted the influence of that passive spirit, his resistance was weakened. A paralysis of conscience occurred. Scripture says that "when evening came David arose from his bed." Perhaps it was customary to rest in the afternoon, but it strikes me as inconsistent for David to nap while his men fought. It is possible that this nap was not a response to a bodily need, but an expression of the slumber that gripped his soul. He was in bed until "evening."
This heaviness of soul resting on David was actually part of a larger, synchronized spiritual attack. The other part of that battle was the quiet, inner prompting that stirred Bathsheba to bathe in a place where David could see her. Finally, David, unable to resist and in defiance of his noble qualities, "sent messengers and took her, and when she came to him, he lay with her" (2 Sam. 11:4).
Dear friend, remember: This terrible moral failure was not driven by David's lust or flagrant rebellion to God. A passive spirit introduced David to his sin!The problem was simply that, in a time when the kings went forth to war, David stayed at home.
He Is Raising a War Cry
We ourselves are in a time of war. The Spirit of God is calling us to fight for our souls as well as our families, churches and cities. Indeed, God's Word reveals that "The LORD will go forth like a warrior, He will arouse His zeal like a man of war. He will utter a shout, yes, He will raise a war cry. He will prevail against His enemies" (Isa. 42:13).

Is that holy fight in you? Is there a war cry in your spirit? If you are born again, that cry is within you, even if it has been muted by lethargy.
We will never succeed as overcomers without carrying in our spirits the war cry of God. We must stop resisting the call to prayer; we must embrace the reality of spiritual warfare; and we must fight with the weapons of warfare that God has given us, both for our own progress and also on behalf of those we love.
Conversely, the moment you surrender your will to a passive spirit, you should anticipate that a temptation appropriate to your weakness will soon follow. It may not be Bathsheba; it may be pornography on the Internet. Or it may be a coworker who begins to look attractive at a time when you and your spouse are struggling. Whatever the area of weakness in your life, Satan will seek to exploit that area. Remember, the enemy's first line of attack likely will not be bold and obvious. He will first work to disarm you with a passive spirit. If the enemy succeeds in his assault, you will find yourself wrapped up in something that can devastate you and your loved ones.
One may argue, "I'm walking with God. I'm a bond-servant of the Lord. I'm not vulnerable." Remember what the Lord warned the church in Thyatira: "I have this against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, and she teaches and leads My bond-servants astray so that they commit acts of immorality" (Rev. 2:20) .
Jesus was concerned, not only for the corrupting influence of Jezebel in the world; He was concerned that the leaders of the church had grown tolerant. More, her seductions not only targeted the wayward or new believers, but she led God's bond-servants astray.
In the Book of Proverbs, King Solomon also exposes this spirit. He does not use the name Jezebel, but instead, describes her as "the woman of folly" (Prov. 8:13). He says she calls out "to those who pass by, who are making their paths straight: Whoever is naive, let him turn in here" (v.16).
Who is this spirit after? It seeks to corrupt those who are trying to make their paths straight. Do not think that such corruption could not happen to you should you turn lukewarm. Indeed, the very man who exposed this spirit in the Bible, King Solomon, later fell into both idolatry and immorality, two primary manifestations of the Jezebel spirit (Rev. 2:20).
Beloved, it is springtime here in the northern hemisphere. It is that time of the year when seduction begins to call out "to those who pass by." Let us not become passive in a time of war. Rather, let us fight for our nation, our cities, our families and, especially, our own souls.
It is time for kings to go to war.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding excerpt is adapted from the book This Day We Fight, by Pastor Frangipane. This book with associated audio resources are currently on sale at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This Day We Fight!
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 Book_thisdaywefight_sm

Book - $9.00 (Retail $15.00)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
[size=13][i][size=16]FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 Pkg_fight_war_sm[/size][/i][/size]This Day We Fight
and
The War Mode - CD Series

Audio sample 
Audio message titles:
From Sheep to War Horse
The Lord of Armies

Book/CD - $21.45 (Retail $39.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
[size=13][i][size=16]FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 Pkg_covenant_shelter_fight_s[/size][/i][/size]

This Day We Fight

Three books - $19.00 (Retail $38.00)
Visit our bookstore to order

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his ebooks for free, or for whatever you can afford. One free ebook per household please. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise stated, all Scripture quotations were taken from theNASB.

April 15, 2014
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 14 Email_gold
Subscribe to receive
FREE email messages and 
bookstore specials 

Registration begins soonfor the July 3 Level Iclass

Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 13 Apr 2014, 6:48 pm

The Earth Is Full of God's Glory, Part 3
(En Español)
I Was Always Beholding the Lord
David revealed a profound truth concerning his relationship with the Lord. He said, "I saw the Lord before me {continually}, for he is at my right hand so that I will not be shaken" (Acts 2:25 LEB). There was something in David's heart -- call it a spiritual radar -- that caused him to continually perceive the Lord. This inner awareness caused the king to see the Lord outwardly in all phases of life. In spite of conflicts, death threats, betrayal and fear, David was always beholding the Lord.
At another time, perhaps while he was watching a sunset with brilliant rays of light exploding from behind clouds, David had a revelation: The sky wasn't just a canopy of light and color covering the earth. It was, in fact, a declaration of the very glory of God (Ps. 19:1).
Yet too often we do not fill our minds with the glorious things of God; instead, our minds are filled with anxious thoughts and desires. Sometimes we just need to stop, pause, and look at the wonders of God's creation. There are times when I will lie on the lawn on a cloudless night and let my worship of God soar into the awareness of the moon and stars. Surrounding us are billions of stars and galaxies, all designed and created by our God. He is utterly amazing!
The earth, the surrounding skies -- the very mystery and miracle of life itself -- all bear witness to a Creator so unlimited in His abilities that men, regardless of their cultural or religious background, have no excuse to not honor Him. Our world is a kaleidoscope of wonders and divinely engineered realities, fitly joined together that showcase the greatness of God.
Recall also Paul's words, that the invisible attributes of God -- His eternal power and divine nature -- are "clearly seen, being understood through what has been made" (Rom. 1:20).
God's nature and power are "clearly seen . . . through what has been made." So, have you seen today the glory of God?
Jesus and Nature
To possess the mind and nature of Christ means many things to us, but do we include in our definition of Christlikeness the love of creation? Christ loved Planet Earth. He often spent nights praying, and then ultimately sleeping, beneath the stars. Indeed, He spent forty days in the wilderness, even among "wild animals" (Mark 1:13 LEB). As night fell, He didn't return to a campground. Rather, He lay gazing upon the bejeweled, celestial sky. Indeed, Jesus frequently drew revelation about the Father from the observable world around Him. He told His disciples to "consider the lilies" (Luke 12:27) and spoke of God's love and care, even for the sparrows (v. 6). He saw miracles of life contained within the power of a simple seed, and He made this revelation a centerpiece of His teaching (Matt. 13).
Indeed, many of the Lord's greatest sermons were presented, not in the temple or behind the pulpit of a local synagogue, but at lakesides or on hilltops. And we think of Gethsemane as the place where Jesus sweat blood in prayer, but Gethsemane was a garden, and the Bible tells us that Jesus "often met there with His disciples"(John 18:2). I love the fact that the Lord routinely found joy among flowers and landscaping, and that He brought His disciples there to teach them.
Yet not only was the setting of a garden a familiar place for Jesus while He was alive, but even in death His tomb was set in the midst of a garden (John 19:41). In fact, when He rose from the dead, a distressed Mary thought Him to be the gardener (John 20:15).
Jesus obviously saw the creation as an echo of the Father's heart. He found in nature a place, a quiet place, to seek and find communion with God.
Finally, it is of a great truth that mankind was born in a garden.
"And Yahweh God planted a garden in Eden in the east, and there he put the man whom he had formed" (Gen 2:8 LEB).
This is the wonder of a world filled with wonders: God Himself planted a garden. He planted trees and flowers, plants and grasses. I think, in my opinion, He likely put His hands in the soil and spoke to the seeds and "caused to grow every tree that was pleasing to the sight and good for food. And the tree of life was in the midst of the garden" (v. 9).
Beloved, today many are wearied from battle and wasted from warfare. Yes, we should find solace in God alone, but may we also seek God surrounded by His creation? If you don't have a garden, plant one. Create a sanctuary in your yard or go to a local park. A God-seeker carries in his heart an appreciation for the world our Father has given us. Our planet is spectacularly beautiful. Remember: the living God is "clearly seen . . . through what has been made."
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The preceding excerpt was taken from Pastor Frangipane's book And I Will Be Found by You. A few months ago a new version was published by Passio, a division of Charisma Media. To make way for this new edition, we are offering the original version for just $5.67 (a 58% discount). Limited quantities so act soon, especially if you want bulk quantities.
Clearance - Save 58%
Read the Amazon reviews for this book

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his ebooks for free, or for whatever you can afford. One free eBook per household please. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 5:50 pm

The Earth Is Full of God's Glory, Part 2
(En Español)
Lord, Show Me Thy glory!
Some teach that as long as we are living on this side of eternity, seeing the glory of God is a false hope, even a heresy. I say, beware of any teacher who promotes doctrines of unbelief! Such people would have you accept a religion about Christ without access to Christ, as though to see God's glory was sin.
Yet the Bible was written by individuals who beheld the glory of God. Did not Moses endure "as seeing him who is invisible" (Heb. 11:27 KJV)? Did not Jesus Himself say, "If you believe, you will see the glory of God" (John 11:40)? To see the glory of God is our call as well. Our spiritual vision is not an imaginary device but that which comes from the living union of the Holy Spirit with our hearts. Did not our Lord promise that the "pure in heart … shall see God" (Matt. 5:8)? Is it not reasonable to expect that, if Christ truly dwells within us, we ought to perceive life with unveiled minds? Just as it is written: "But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit" (2 Cor. 3:18).
Yes, if we remove the veils of sin, shame and self-absorption, and if we persist in seeking God, staying focused upon His Spirit and Word, we should expect to see the glory of the Lord. Such open perception is biblical and should be pursued!
Consider how many in the Bible actually saw the glory of the Lord! Abraham saw the Christ's glory while he was in Mesopotamia. Isaiah beheld Him in the year King Uzziah died. Ezekiel fell before the Living One by the river Chebar. David, Habakkuk, Solomon, and Zechariah all saw the glory of the Lord (Acts 7:2; Isa. 6:1; Ezek. 3:23; 2 Sam. 6:2; Hab. 3:3; 2 Chron. 7:1; Zech. 1:8).
Moses beheld Him, then Aaron, Nadab, Abihu, and the seventy Hebrew elders as well. Exodus tells us these men actually "saw the God of Israel." The Bible describes this incredible scene, saying that "under [God's] feet there appeared to be a pavement of sapphire, as clear as the sky itself" (Exod. 24:10). The concluding thought is staggering; it reads, "And they saw God, and they ate and drank" (v. 11).
Think of it: They beheld God! Could anything be more wonderful? Is there not a jealousy within you for that experience -- to actually gaze upon the God of Israel?
Be assured, to behold the Lord's glory is both scriptural but typical, especially during the pivotal decades between ages (which is where we are today). The fact is, over six million Israelites saw God's glory on Mount Sinai. Young men, old women, and little children -- people of every age and physical condition -- all saw "the glory of the Lord [as it] rested on Mount Sinai" (Exod. 24:16). These same people actually "heard the [audible] voice of God" speaking to them (Deut. 4:33)!
Yet that unveiling of God's glory on Sinai was not a momentary event. The entire Hebrew nation followed a cloud of glory by day and was illuminated by a blazing pillar of fire-like glory at night. This happened not just once or twice but every day for forty years!
How much more shall the Lord of glory manifest Himself to us at the end of the age?
If you are a God-seeker, there should be a living expectation that, in a variety of ways, God will open your eyes to behold His glory. True, there will be times of darkness when the Spirit develops your faith, yet such times are exceptions. As a beloved child of God, you should carry in your heart an anticipation that any day now -- as you enter your prayer room or go for a walk -- the Spirit of God will answer the cry of your heart: "Lord, show me Thy glory!"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The preceding excerpt was taken from Pastor Frangipane's book And I Will Be Found by You. A few months ago a new version was published by Passio, a division of Charisma Media. To make way for this new edition, we are offering the original version for just $5.67 (a 58% discount). Limited quantities so act soon, especially if you want bulk quantities.
Clearance - Save 58%

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his ebooks for free, or for whatever you can afford. One free eBook per household please. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 05 Apr 2014, 9:27 pm

The Earth Is Full of God's Glory, Part 1
(En Español)
There are many legitimate reasons to seek God, and the Lord graciously receives them all. Yet it is only because we do not truly know Him that our motivation is primarily crisis-driven. Let us, therefore, boldly bring our needs to Him, but let us also lift our eyes higher and behold the One who helps us. For if we will truly seek the Lord's glory, we will discover, in hindsight, that all our needs are met as well.
It is not enough to know God exists. If we will live in the awareness of the heavenly, we must be freed from the boundaries of the earthly. To awaken faith, the Holy Spirit will take us through times when the presence of God cannot be clearly discerned. The Lord's goal during these times is to bring to maturity our spiritual senses.
Therefore do not accept that God has permanently hidden Himself from you, though during trials it may seem so. He is teaching us to see in the dark and to hear in the silence. He is making Himself known to our inner man so that, regardless of outer circumstances, we can continually be led by His Spirit.
To see God, beloved, it is imperative that our vision become spiritual and not just sensory. To hear God, we must learn to tune out the clamor of our fears and earthly desires. The outcome of this inner spiritual working is an increasing perception that nothing is impossible for God. The time of darkness, though it comes as an enemy, actually compels us to seek God more earnestly; we learn to revere God's light even more. Never mistake temporary darkness for permanent blindness, for today's training is the very process that opens us to see God's glory. Ultimately, we will see and discover the truth of what Isaiah wrote, that "the whole earth is full of [God's] glory" (Isa. 6:3).
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Clearance - Save 58%

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

April 4, 2014
Facebook  Twitter
Subscribe to receive

Registration begins soon for the July 3 Level I class
Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 30 Mar 2014, 9:46 pm

A great way to participate in In Christ's Image Training is to register with three or more friends or loved ones and be set up as a group. The interaction is a great faith builder, as is praying for one another as you take the training. Here are a couple photos of a group from Church So Blessed in the Philippines. They have a larger group, but they break into smaller settings to keep the intimacy genuine.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
In Christ's Image Training
Level I classes begin April 4, 2014
Accepting registrations through March 27, 2014
Are you ready to facilitate an ICIT group?
If you haven’t facilitated a group in the past, this is a wonderful way for all to grow deeper into Christ’s likeness. You’ll need just a group of four or more friends or family members to enroll in the Group Plan. Tuition for groups with four or more are $45.00 per student or as low as $42.00 per student with a group of eight or more. There is no charge for facilitators who are Level I graduates.
You can read through our Facilitator Guidelines page to help understand the roll of an ICIT facilitator. You won't necessarily be 'teaching' the group. You will be facilitating the group under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, using the course material for the teaching.
Those interested in being part of a local group can enroll on our Level I Registration page, listing you as the group facilitator. Weekly lessons are sent from the training center to each student enrolled in your group.
You may want to use this link below (short video) to help introduce ICIT to those interested in enrolling: http://frangipane.org/media/icit_tbn.html
Please contact Therese for more info - training@inchristsimage.org
 www.frangipane.org
 Ministries of Francis Frangipane

"The Grace Period"
I’m convinced that the Lord loves "late comers." Their lives are important to Him. It's interesting that even in the world, when someone is late to pay a bill, companies offer a few days beyond the due date, which they call the "grace period." If the world can extend grace, how much more should we?
Therefore, with Christ's love in our hearts for those who, for whatever reason, couldn’t register on time for In Christ’s Image Training, we are extending our deadline to March 31, 2014. We believe this next season will be an integral time of preparation for all. So pray about registering for this upcoming term.
Enrollment overview:
     1) Go to to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page Level I Syllabus page           and Tuition page.

4) Submit the registration any time between now and March 31. Class begins April 4, 2014.
Facebook  Twitter
www.frangipane.org

"The Grace Period"
I’m convinced that the Lord loves "late comers." Indeed, how many of us did not come to Him at His first call? For some, it was years. Yet the Lord, in His tireless love, persisted until we received Him into our hearts. So, I conclude, latecomers are important to our Father. And while I recognize there is a time when the door shuts and a God-inspired opportunity is no more, still the Lord describes Himself as One "slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness" (Num 14:18). The Lord will extend grace, even when we are late or slow to respond.
It's interesting that, even in the world, when someone is late to pay a bill, companies offer a few days beyond the due date. They call this extension the "grace period." If the world can extend grace, how much more should we? Therefore, with Christ's love in our hearts for those who, for whatever reason, couldn’t register on time for In Christ’s Image Training, we too are extending our registration deadline to March 31. Consider this a grace period, not just a time past due to register, but the beginning of a season of extended grace - a time when old things truly pass away and new and wonderful graces renew the texture of your heart.
online school extended to March 31!
Enrollment overview:
     1) Go to to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page Level I Syllabus page           and Tuition page.

4) Submit the registration any time between now and March 31. Class begins April 4, 2014.
Facebook  Twitter
www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 20 Mar 2014, 10:47 pm

Love Me Where You're At
(En Español)
I have discovered that, as we seek the Lord, our most difficult periods can be transformed into wonderful breakthroughs into God's love. For me, one such season occurred during the years 1979 to1981. The association of churches with which I was aligned had fallen under spiritual deception. Not only were its core doctrines increasingly seeded with New Age influences, but immorality crept in, and key leaders began leaving their wives for other women. I could no longer remain silent. As a result, in 1979 I left my congregation in Detroit, Michigan, where I had served as pastor, and traveled to the organization's regional headquarters in Iowa. I came to plead for repentance. However, after meeting with the senior leaders, I was asked to leave the group.
So here we were -- we had left our church, we had no money, and we had four little children; we couldn't even afford basic housing. Desperate for anything, we finally found an old farmhouse in rural Washington, Iowa. The home was over a hundred years old, but it actually looked much older. After negotiating with the landlord, we were given a year of free rent provided I did basic repairs to the house, such as cleaning and painting.
Even so, the house needed more than I could provide. The furnace did not work well, so we installed a wood burner stove in the kitchen. That first winter, it turned out, was one of the coldest in Iowa's history. Frost formed on the inside walls, spreading a foot or two around each window; wind chills dropped to 60 below, and even colder on several occasions.
To keep warm each night, the whole family cuddled tightly on one large mattress on the dining room floor, about 18 feet from the wood burner in the kitchen. A fan behind the stove nudged warm air in our direction. My nightly project, of course, was to build enough heat in the stove to keep us warm until morning.
While I worked the fire, I also would pray and seek God. The wood burner became a kind of altar to me, for each night as I prayed, I offered to God my unfulfilled dreams and the pain of my spiritual isolation. Yes, I knew the Lord was aware of our situation. Though we had virtually nothing, He showed Himself to us in dozens of little ways. I just didn't know what He wanted of me.
As the seasons came and went, another child was born, and then we fostered a young girl from Vietnam, giving us six children. Still, as the family grew, the little area around the wood burner became a hallowed place to me. Even in the summer, I would sit on the chair next to the stove and pray and worship.
I would like to say I found the joy of the Lord during this time, but in truth, though I gradually adjusted to my situation, I felt an abiding misery in my soul. Our deep poverty was an issue (I barely made $6,000 a year), but more than that, I felt like I had missed the Lord. My continual prayer was, "Lord, what do You want of me?"
Three years of seeking God passed, and I still carried an emptiness inside. What was God's will for me? I had started a couple Bible studies and spoken a few times in churches, but I so identified with being a pastor that, until I was engaged again in full-time ministry, I feared I had lost touch with God's call on my life.
In spite of this inner emptiness concerning ministry, I actually was growing spiritually, especially in areas that were previously untilled. I went through the Gospels, hungry to study and obey the words of Christ. Previously, I had unconsciously defined a successful ministry as something born of my performance. During this time, however, the Lord reduced me to simply being a disciple of Jesus Christ.
Indeed, a number of things I thought were biblical I discovered were really just religious traditions. The Lord desired that I take inventory of my heart and examine those few truths for which I would be willing to die. He said the truths for which I would die, for these I should live.
Frankly, things like the timing of the rapture or nuances about worship style or spiritual gifts dropped in their priority, though I still considered them important. Rising to the top of my focus was a passion to be a true follower of Jesus Christ -- to obey His teachings and approach life not merely as a critic but more as an encourager. I also found myself increasingly free to enjoy and learn from Christians from other streams and perspectives.
Yet these changes, though deep and lasting, occurred slowly, almost imperceptibly. They were happening quietly in my heart, and only in hindsight did I see what the Lord had done. Throughout this time, I was preoccupied with feelings of detachment from God's will. My prayer to know the Lord's plan for me continued daily.
The Breakthrough
One day, as I stood in the kitchen pantry, I repeated again my abiding prayer: "Lord, what do You want of me?" In a sudden flash of illumination, the Lord answered. Speaking directly to my heart, He said, "Love Me where you're at."
In this time and season, remember, I was not a pastor or minister. I was a television repairman doing odd jobs on the side to provide for my family. I hated what I was doing. In my previous church I taught against TV, and now I was "laying hands" on television sets and raising them from the dead! The Lord's answer cut straight to my heart. I was awed at its simplicity! I asked, "Love You where I am at? Lord, is that all You want of me?" To this He responded, "This is all I will ever require of you."
In that eternal moment, peace flooded my soul and I was released from the false expectation of ministry-driven service. God was not looking at what I did for Him, but who I became to Him in love. The issue in His heart was not whether I pastored but whether I loved Him. To love the Lord in whatever station I found myself -- even as a television repairman -- this I could do!
A deep and remarkable transformation occurred in me. My identity was no longer in being a pastor but rather in becoming a true lover of God. Having settled my priorities, amazingly, just a couple days later I was invited to pastor a church in Marion, Iowa. In spite of all my previous anxiety about returning to ministry, I did not jump at the opportunity. For I had found what the Lord truly desired of me. Though I eventually accepted this call, my focus was not merely on leading a church but on loving God.
What God Seeks
More than one's ministry, God seeks our love. His great commandment is that we love Him, ultimately, with all our mind, all our heart, and all our soul and strength. If we love Him, we will fulfill all He requires of us (John 14:15). And it is as we love Him that He orchestrates all things to work together for our good (Rom. 8:28).
Beloved, loving God is not hard. We can fulfill any assignment -- auto mechanic or housewife, doctor or college student -- and still give great pleasure to our heavenly Father. We do not need ministry titles to love the Lord. Indeed, God measures the value of our lives by the depth of our love. This is what He requires of all true God-seekers: to love Him where we are at.
Lord Jesus, the revelation of Your love has swept me off my feet. Lord, You have drawn me and I run after You. Master, even in the mundane things of life, I shall express my love for You. Consume me in Your love.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding teaching was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's book And I Will Be Found by You, published by Arrow Publications. A new version, I Will Be Found by You, published by Passio, a division of Charisma Media, was released last year. We are selling the leftover books from the last printing of the original version at a 58% discount in order to clear out inventory and make more storage space available. Limited quantities.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Clearance - Save 58%

Perhaps this compilation of teachings from Francis Frangipane will become his most important book yet. The essence of I Will Be Found By You is a living promise from God. If we seek Him in earnest, He has purposed to reveal Himself in ways that will transform us and impact the world around us. In truth, when we consider the extent of impossible conflicts in our world, only one remedy exists: we must have more of God! If you desire more of God's presence in your life, more of God you shall certainly have. This is a very inspiring book.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum