World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 19 EmptyToday at 10:42 pm by Admin

» Year of the Death of Jesus
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 19 EmptyToday at 10:27 pm by Admin

» AISH
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 19 EmptyToday at 10:01 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 19 EmptyToday at 9:59 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 19 EmptyToday at 9:23 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 19 EmptyToday at 9:09 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 19 EmptyToday at 9:07 pm by Admin

» israelAM
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 19 EmptyToday at 9:04 pm by Admin

» WHY DID GOD CREATE EVIL
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 19 EmptyToday at 4:36 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 19 EmptyToday at 2:37 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 19 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 19 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 19 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 19 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Remain in God - iBelieve Truth
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 19 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 1:25 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 19 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:43 am by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 19 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Go down

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 19 Empty Re: FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Post  Admin Sun 25 Sep 2016, 4:48 pm

Are You Having an Identity Crisis?
(En Español)
It is our conviction that Christ's life not only atoned for the sins of mankind, through our union with Him, a second Genesis began. Paul explains, "The first man, Adam, became a living soul. The last Adam became a life-giving spirit" (1 Cor. 15:45).
The word Adam means "man" and is representative of "mankind." There are now two Adams or two species of man. The first species is the descendant of sinful Adam. His thoughts orbit around his carnal or "natural" desires. He carries both the DNA of Adam's nature and the consequences of Adam's sin. He is, indeed, a "living soul," who is controlled by fears, physical needs, intellect boundaries, pride, culture and sin.
The second species or race of man is Spirit-centered. His thoughts, dreams and experiences originate primarily from the Holy Spirit, who lives in union with him. The highest aspiration of the Spirit-centered man is not on attaining natural successes, but upon attaining conformity to Christ. While the first man lives to experience what the world around him can give, the last species of man, the Christ-man, lives for what he can give to the world: he is a "life-giving spirit." The first Adam engendered descendants with problems; the spiritual descendants of the last Adam, Christ, provide the world with answers.
New Creatures
While men divide over many things -- culture, skin color, language or social status -- from God's view mankind is only truly divided into two subsets: those controlled by their souls and those controlled by the Holy Spirit. One race is dead in sin; the other is alive in Christ. One species of man is destined to perish; the other will live forever. Just as the first Adam passed sin, weakness and death to his children, so the second Adam, Christ, passes virtue, power and eternal life to the children of God.
"Therefore if any man is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come" (2 Cor. 5:17).
"For neither is circumcision anything, nor uncircumcision, but a new creation" (Gal. 6:15).
We are not merely creatures of flesh temporarily acting spiritual, but we are spiritual beings temporarily living as men of flesh. If you have received Christ into your life, you are part of the second Genesis. You possess a new nature that, like Christ's, shall live forever.
Identity Crisis
Yet too many of us suffer from an "identity crisis." We are confused about who we really are. We attend church, but internally we are still deeply identified with the traits and expectations of the first Adam. Paul rebuked the church in Corinth, which suffered with fleshy attitudes, saying, "Are you not walking like mere men?" (1 Cor. 3:3).
Hear me well: If you have received Christ, you are no mere mortal. The very same power that raised Christ from the dead, abides also in you. While you may experience many of the same trials that the descendants of the first Adam face, you are buoyed by God's Spirit as He faithfully works all things for good in your life. On the other side of your trials is not death, but resurrection!
"But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you" (Rom. 8:11).
We may look human, but abiding within us is a treasure more valuable the earth itself: resurrection power.
"But God raised Him up again, putting an end to the agony of death, since it was impossible for Him to be held in its power" (Acts 2:24).
Just as it was impossible for death to hold Christ in the grave, so it is impossible for the substance of "death" still in us -- our sins and failures -- to hold Him as well. Christ conquers death as readily as light drives out darkness. Indeed, in all things we are "more than conquerors through Him who loved us" (Rom. 8:37 NIV).
Seated With Christ
I was once engaged in a particular struggle, and a friend asked me, "How are you doing under the circumstances?" I answered, "I'm not under the circumstances; I'm seated with Christ in heavenly places. My Father is God. There is no weapon formed against me that can prosper. I'm born again from above, a new creation; I am a partaker of the Divine nature."
Everything I answered came directly from God's Word and represents the reality granted each of us by faith in God's promises. Faith unlocks the power of God's promises. My friends, none of us need be under circumstances or "the weather," or pressures or curses; you are alive together with Christ (Col. 2) and positioned in the shelter of God's domain. Yes, we face conflict, which God uses to perfect our character, but He also "always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place" (2 Cor. 2:14).
Beloved, if you are not using God's Word to define and shape your spiritual identity, you will, in fact, be under circumstances and clouded by the oppression that abides on the first Adam. You may still be a Christian, but you will suffer from your identity crisis. This is why Paul said, "Put on the new self, which in the likeness of God has been created in righteousness and holiness of the truth" (Eph. 4: 24). You must accept, believe, and then apply the word of God until you are fully established as a new creation.
"Those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren" (Rom. 8:29).
The quest to walk in your new nature is the crux of your primary battles in life. This is not just a war between your virtue and your vices. No, it is a war between your identity after the flesh and your true identity as a new creature in Christ. Faith, John tells us, "is the victory that overcomes the world" (1 John 5:4).

You see, you are a citizen of a new realm. As such, you must learn the customs and understand the language. In the kingdom of God, everyone believes what God says about them. When God speaks, His words create realities. Our faith accepts the grace and truth of God's Word and, in so doing, our lives are transformed.
Yes, we will still fail, but Christ is greater than our failings. True, we will still err, but in all things God works good. Indeed, we pass through hard experiences that God uses to transform us. (see Phil. 3:10), yet He also brings us through such things so we can possess eternal life!
Consider Paul's analysis of his personal journey:
"I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me" (Gal. 2:20).
Again, he wrote:
"Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day" (2 Cor. 4:16).
Let us ask ourselves: Is our spiritual consciousness focused upon what is outwardly "decaying" or are our hearts lifted to that part of us that is "being renewed day by day"? Are we living as mere men or as new creatures fashioned after the likeness of Christ? Would you agree that it is time to get over your identity crisis?
Lord, forgive me for dwelling in the basement of my old nature rather than the penthouse of Your love and promises. You have chosen me to reveal Your life; You've given me Your Holy Spirit and spoken to me through Your Word. I am Your child, born from above and destined to inherit Your glory. I worship You, my Lord and King.

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~ New Resources ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
~New~ 2016 Summer Conference recordings available now. Visit Arrow Bookstore New Products
for more information.
~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~ Books  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
Save up to 45% this week 
Limited time offer
A House United

Church splits, strife and division. Have you experienced the trauma of division? Hell itself was created when Lucifer's ambition broke rank with God. If you have experienced strife, either in your home or church, A House United will guide you out of division and into the way of peace. Francis Frangipane, speaking as a father to the church, shows the importance of unity and how to build on the foundation of the nature of Christ.
Special Note: We sold our previously released book It's Time to End Church Splits to our friends at Chosen Books. The new edition, now called A House United, has been somewhat revised. A new final section, which includes three chapters, has been added.
Book - $8.75 (Retail $15.00)
~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
When the Many Are One

How the Christian community - driven by grace, unified in love, and activated by prayer - can bring revival and change the world.
Our best efforts will not stop the flood of problems in our cities if we remain isolated from each other. In a season when external forces are causing disunity and division, Francis Frangipane calls us back to oneness with Christ, and through Him oneness with other Christians. With the character and power of Christ in our midst, the Church can again bring transformation to our communities, our nation, and our world.
Ebook - $8.75 (Retail $15.00)
~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  

A House United 
and
When the Many Are One 

Two-book package - $16.50
(Retail $30.00)

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~ Audios  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
House of Prayer
Audio Series

This classic series from Francis Frangipane helps us to not only understand the power of redemptive intercession but to walk in it to the glory of God.
Message Titles:
A House of Mercy  |  Zeal for God's House  |  The Intercessor's Vision 
Standing Before God  |  Prayer Warrior  |  The Life of Vision
If My People will Pray  |  A Call to Prayer
CD Audio Series - $17.36   (Retail $28.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $8.68    (Retail $14.00)

Visit Arrow Bookstore to order

To comment or send this message to a friend or print this message, use our Printer-friendly version.
Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our website (and publisher) would be kindly appreciated.
Facebook  Twitter
A service of Frangipane Ministries, Inc.
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise stated, all Scripture quotations were taken from the NASB.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 19 Empty Re: FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Post  Admin Sat 17 Sep 2016, 9:50 pm

One of You Is a Gossip
(En Español)
A perverse man spreads strife, and a slanderer separates intimate friends. ---Proverbs 16:28
Jesus made a remarkable statement concerning Judas. He said, "‘Did I Myself not choose you, the twelve, and yet one of you is a devil?’ Now He meant Judas the son of Simon Iscariot, for he, one of the twelve, was going to betray Him" (John 6:70-71).
To what was Jesus referring when He identified Judas as "a devil"? Was He speaking figuratively or factually? Is Jesus saying that a human being could not only host an evil spirit in his soul, but that a person could actually become a demon?
Some teach that Judas had become so perfectly possessed by Satan that he actually lost his humanity. Before we accept this interpretation, let us remember that after Judas delivered Jesus to His enemies, he felt such remorse that he committed suicide. Could a demon feel remorse for sin? I do not think so.
What I believe Jesus is identifying in Judas Iscariot as a "devil" is something that, today, exists unchecked among many Christians. I’m talking about slander. In the New Testament the Greek word diabolos, which is translated "devil" in this text, is translated impersonally elsewhere as a "false accuser," "slanderer" or "malicious gossip." In fact, 1Timothy 3:11 and 2 Timothy 3:3 both translate diabolos (Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, #1228) as "malicious gossip(s)."
In other words, Jesus is not saying "one of you is a devil" in an organic or theological sense, but that one of you is "a slanderer, a malicious gossip." So while the disciples were almost bragging about their loyalty to Christ, Jesus corrected them, in effect saying, "Yes, I chose you, but even among you there is one who is a malicious gossip, whose words will eventually betray Me to My enemies."
Gossip in the Last Days
This problem of gossip in the Church, Paul tells us, will continue right into the end of the age. Listen carefully to what Paul wrote to Timothy about the last days: "Men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips" (2 Tim. 3:2-3), and the list goes on. In the midst of this list of great sins, the apostle includes "malicious gossips." This is the exact same word translated "devil" in John 6:70.
Perhaps you know people who always have something negative to say about others, who are a sewer system of negative information about people. Do you see how "malicious gossip" is kin to the nature of Satan himself?
By Your Words . . .
The Scriptures say that we will be justified or condemned by our words. Yes, our words -- even those spoken in secret with a spouse or intimate friend -- are used by God to measure our obedience to His will. James writes, "If anyone does not stumble in what he says, he is a perfect man" (James 3:2).
Words have power. Scripture reveals that "death and life are in the power of the tongue" (Prov. 18:21). Our words, expressed as a confession of faith, bring us into salvation; but words rooted in bitterness can defile many, even an entire congregation.
James 3:8 warns, "The tongue . . . is a restless evil . . . full of deadly poison." "The tongue," he says, "is a fire, the very world of iniquity" (v. 6). And James reveals one of the most profound truths in the Bible. He says that the tongue “sets on fire the course of our life, and is set on fire by hell" (v. 6).
Satan gains access to our world, to destroy all that is good and holy in it, through our words. The very course of our life, the direction and quality of life, is "set on fire by hell" through the words we speak. If we talk negatively about someone or maliciously spread gossip, the destructive fire of hell itself is released into our world. Lord, help us to understand the power of our words!
I believe God wants to break the power of gossip and negative speaking from the Church. We may have a perfect analysis of what is wrong and why it is evil, yet if all we do is talk about it, we have yet to disavow our allegiance to hell. God calls us to be a house of prayer for all nations -- a spiritual community that is mature, fully capable of seeing what is wrong, but positioning itself to release redemption into the world.
Finally, as we enter the election season here in America, let us guard against the mudslinging and slander that accompany this period. Yes, in a humble spirit, let's discuss and debate policies, and pray for guidance for ourselves and the candidates. But do not lose sight of your higher standing in God. Remember also the words of James: "The seed whose fruit is righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace" (James 3:18).
Lord, I consecrate myself to be a house of prayer for my nation, where my spirit prays without ceasing and where Your river of life flows out from my innermost being. In honor of Christ. Amen.
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, A House United, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
Save up to 45% this week 
Limited time offer
A House United

Church splits, strife and division. Have you experienced the trauma of division? Hell itself was created when Lucifer's ambition broke rank with God. If you have experienced strife, either in your home or church, A House United will guide you out of division and into the way of peace. Francis Frangipane, speaking as a father to the church, shows the importance of unity and how to build on the foundation of the nature of Christ.
Special Note: We sold our previously released book It's Time to End Church Splits to our friends at Chosen Books. The new edition, now called A House United, has been somewhat revised. A new final section, which includes three chapters, has been added.
When the Many Are One

How the Christian community - driven by grace, unified in love, and activated by prayer - can bring revival and change the world.
Our best efforts will not stop the flood of problems in our cities if we remain isolated from each other. In a season when external forces are causing disunity and division, Francis Frangipane calls us back to oneness with Christ, and through Him oneness with other Christians. With the character and power of Christ in our midst, the Church can again bring transformation to our communities, our nation, and our world.
Ebook - $8.75 (Retail $15.00)

A House United 
and
When the Many Are One 

Two-book package - $16.50 
(Retail $30.00)

House of Prayer
Audio Series

This classic series from Francis Frangipane helps us to not only understand the power of redemptive intercession but to walk in it to the glory of God.
Message Titles:
A House of Mercy  |  Zeal for God's House  |  The Intercessor's Vision 
Standing Before God  |  Prayer Warrior  |  The Life of Vision
If My People will Pray  |  A Call to Prayer
CD Audio Series - $17.36   (Retail $28.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $8.68    (Retail $14.00)

To comment or send this message to a friend or print this message, use our Printer-friendly version.
Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our website (and publisher) would be kindly appreciated.
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 10 Sep 2016, 5:33 pm

Prophetic Passions and Protocols
(En Español)
When I came to Christ in 1970, America was already pre-wired with end-of-the-world forebodings. Nuclear war seemed inevitable, as Barry McGuire's dire hit "Eve of Destruction" warned. Revolution and lawlessness were spreading everywhere. Yes, the "times" were certainly "a-changin'" as Bob Dylan sang, and indeed so were we. From the rapture-ready hippie revival in the Jesus movement to Hal Lindsey's culture-shaping book, The Late Great Planet Earth, the charismatic movement emerged on the world scene overstocked with prophetic anticipations.

Thus, our preoccupation with all things prophetic has been a kind of spiritual birthmark; it is a prominent characteristic of who we are as last days Christians. Indeed, the '70s produced at least eight major end-of-the-world warnings from prominent authors and various church groups. Other warnings came in the 1980s, punctuated by the book 88 Reasons Why the Rapture Will Be in 1988. When that failed, the revised edition came out with the same failed prophecies: The Final Shout: Rapture Report 1989. In the 1990s, especially with the approach of the year 2000 and the widespread computer failures expected from the Y2K Millennium bug, still more warnings came.
Continue reading
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Save up to 57% this week 
Limited time offer
I Will Be Found by You
Perhaps this compilation of teachings from Francis Frangipane will become his most important book yet. The essence of I Will Be Found by You is a living promise from God. If we seek Him in earnest, He has purposed to reveal Himself in ways that will transform us and impact the world around us. In truth, when we consider the extent of impossible conflicts in our world, only one remedy exists: we must have more of God! If you desire more of God's presence in your life, more of God you shall certainly have. This is a very inspiring book.
Chapter titles:
The Tent of Meeting
Everyone Who Seeks Finds
"Come and See"
The Nearness of Our God
The Earth Is Full of God's Glory
For Dreams to Come True
Find God!
Two Things, Two Things Only
Standing Behind Our Wall
Unrelenting Love
The Baptism of Love
Because He First Loved Us
"Love Me Where You're At"
"I Will Be Found by You"
The River of God's Pleasure
The Divine Obsession
To Behold the Face of God
A Place for Him to Rest
The Way Into the Holy Place
Measure Those Who Worship
A Thankful Heart
"This Time I Will Praise the Lord"
"Tell Francis I Miss Him"
A True Worshipper
Army of Worshippers
Sample chapter: "Love Me Where You Are At"
Book - $8.25 (Retail $13.00)
Two-book package - $12.48 (Retail $26.00)
Ebook - $5.59 (Retail $13.00)

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 03 Sep 2016, 8:55 pm

Everyone Who Seeks Finds 
(En Español)
It is not hard to recognize one who has spent extended time at a newsstand: his conversation overflows with the drama of current affairs. And it is not hard to discern a person who has come from a sporting event, as their face reveals the outcome of the game. Likewise, people can tell when an individual has spent extended time seeking God. An imperturbable calm guards their heart, and their countenance is radiant with light, as with the morning dew of Heaven.
Beloved, to seek and find God is everything.
"He Knew Not That His Face Shone"
When we first determine to draw near to God, it may seem we have little to show for our efforts. Yet be assured: even the thought of seeking God is a step toward our transformation. Still, we often do not notice the first signs of our spiritual renewal, for as we grow increasingly more aware of God, we simultaneously grow increasingly less aware of ourselves. Though we may not see that we are changing, others certainly will.
Consider the experience of Moses. The Lord's servant had ascended Mount Sinai and there stood before the living God. The eyes of Moses were actually filled with God's sun-like glory; his ears actually heard the audible sound of the Lord's voice. Yet when Moses returned to the people, the Bible says he "did not know that the skin of his face shone" (Exod. 34:29). When the Israelites saw the fire of God's glory on the face of Moses, "they were afraid to come near him" (v. 30). They saw he had been with God.
The church needs more people who have, like Moses, climbed ever closer to the Almighty -- people who have stood in the sacred fire of God's presence. Are we not more truly thirsting for the reality of God?
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, I Will Be Found by You, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
Save up to 57% this week 
Limited time offer 
I Will Be Found By You
Perhaps this compilation of teachings from Francis Frangipane will become his most important book yet. The essence of I Will Be Found By You is a living promise from God. If we seek Him in earnest, He has purposed to reveal Himself in ways that will transform us and impact the world around us. In truth, when we consider the extent of impossible conflicts in our world, only one remedy exists: we must have more of God! If you desire more of God's presence in your life, more of God you shall certainly have. This is a very inspiring book.
Chapter titles:
The Tent of Meeting
Everyone Who Seeks Finds
"Come and See"
The Nearness of Our God
The Earth Is Full of God's Glory
For Dreams to Come True
Find God!
Two Things, Two Things Only
Standing Behind Our Wall
Unrelenting Love
The Baptism of Love
Because He First Loved Us
"I Will Be Found by You"
The River of God's Pleasure
The Divine Obsession
To Behold the Face of God
A Place for Him to Rest
The Way Into the Holy Place
Measure Those Who Worship
A Thankful Heart
"This Time I Will Praise the Lord"
"Tell Francis I Miss Him"
A True Worshipper
Army of Worshippers
Sample chapter: "Love Me Where You Are At"
Book - $8.25 (Retail $13.00)
Two-book package - $12.48 (Retail $26.00)
Ebook - $5.59 (Retail $13.00)
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 29 Aug 2016, 8:26 pm

Accepting Level I Registrations
through August 25
Registration extended through August 29, 2016 

In Christ's Image Training
Level I classes begin September 2, 2016
There are qualities of heart that actually attract the pleasure of God. If we possess unoffendable faith in our pursuit of Christ's likeness; if we walk humbly with our God; if we position ourselves in the intercessor's gap; and if we abide in Christ-centered unity with the local body of Christ -- we will attract the pleasure of God, and when we awaken His pleasure, His power soon follows. Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course that begins September 2, 2016.
Registration closes August 23, 2016. extended through August 29, 2016 www.icitc.org.
In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. It is based on 45 years of seeking God, study and revelatory insights. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.
ICIT provides focused training in four essential stages of spiritual development:
The vision of attaining Christ's likeness
Possessing Christ's humility
Developing a strong prayer life
Becoming one with other Christ believers
The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The full course not only includes 48 lessons and 39 audio messages (sample audio), but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.
For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan (new students only please).
Student testimonies   |   Francis presenting the course
Enrollment overview:
     1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page,          and Tuition page.

2) Choose an enrollment plan.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, Monday, August 29.

4) Submit the registration form - Class begins September 2, 2016.
For more info, please see www.icitc.org.
Training also available in Spanish / Español

Facebook  Twitter
www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 27 Aug 2016, 7:43 pm

Fast from Judging
(En Español)
There are many types of fasts. If you have ever gone on an extended fast, you know it can be a life-changing experience. The king of Nineveh along with the nobles and all the people of his nation fasted completely from food and water. The Lord heard the sincerity in their repentance and spared their nation, making them an example of how prayer, coupled with fasting, touched the heart of God (Jonah 3; Luke 11:32).
A fast can be a powerful tool to help stimulate revival or, conversely, it can degrade into a religious exercise that has almost no spiritual significance. The Pharisees fasted twice a week but did so to be seen of men. Their fast became a thing of religious pride. It was completely without spiritual value.
Examples of True Fasts
At its essence, the purpose of a fast is to help us reach our spiritual destination faster, hence the name fast. Jesus said, "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied" (Matt. 5:6). The goal of our hunger is for righteousness to prevail, either in us personally or in our family, church, city or nation. Fasting takes us there faster.
Yet we must not allow our fast to become a form of self-inflicted punishment. Fasting is not about "severe treatment of the body" (Col. 2:20-23). In truth, a fast is a gift of grace -- an opportunity to engage the Lord in an extended time of desire. During the time you would have nourished your body, nourish yourself spiritually instead. Draw closer to the Lord. Read the Word of God, memorize Scriptures, or pray for yourself and others.
Isaiah 58 tells us that a fast can also be a time to show God's love to others. The Lord says,
"Is this not the fast which I choose, to loosen the bonds of wickedness, to undo the bands of the yoke, and to let the oppressed go free and break every yoke? Is it not to divide your bread with the hungry and bring the homeless poor into the house; when you see the naked, to cover him?" ---Isaiah 58:6-7
Therefore, when you are fasting from food, consider also ways to help the disadvantaged and hurting. You might even devote your food money to a relief agency who gives care to suffering people in destitute places.
The Intercessor's Fast
From our study, we see that a fast can be a genuine form of seeking God, or it can be a shallow display of self-righteousness. The fast itself can be a denial of food or a specific food group, such as meats or desserts, like Daniel's fast (Dan. 1:12; 10: 2-3). Or it can be a denial of self, where we give ourselves to helping others less fortunate than ourselves (Isa. 58).
One aspect of the Isaiah 58 fast is seen in verse 9, which reads, "Remove the yoke from your midst, the pointing of the finger and speaking wickedness." This aspect of life, "the pointing of the finger and speaking wickedness," sadly, has become a normal part of our American culture. Self-righteous judging, fault-finding, loveless criticisms and slander are all things that many Christians do without conscience or regret. If, however, we remove these things from our lives and give ourselves to a walk of love, the results are profound:
"Then your light will rise in darkness and your gloom will become like midday. And the Lord will continually guide you, and satisfy your desire in scorched places, and give strength to your bones; and you will be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water whose waters do not fail. Those from among you will rebuild the ancient ruins; you will raise up the age-old foundations; And you will be called the repairer of the breach, the restorer of the streets in which to dwell." ---Isaiah 58:10-12
Thus, I want to introduce a new concept: the fast from judging. When I have mentioned this type of fast to others, it is interesting to watch the reactions of some. "If we fast from judging, what will we think about?" they query. I am not saying we should fast from thinking. No, I am saying only this: After we have thought about some issue of life, fast from letting our concluding thoughts be those of judgment. Rather, let our thoughts end in sincere prayer for mercy, redemption and forgiveness.
You see, the instinct to judge and criticize is a curse upon the church, and it brings death upon us as individuals. A curse? Death? Yes, every time we judge we are simultaneously judged by God, and each time we condemn another we ourselves are condemned (Matt. 7:1-2; Luke 6:37).
Many Christians will pray, engage in spiritual warfare, and rebuke the devil, yet often the enemy they are fighting is not the devil. It is the harvest of what they have sown with their own words and attitudes! What is happening to us is consequential, as Jesus said, "by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you" (Matt. 7:2).
When we judge and criticize, we position ourselves under judgment. You see, we are constantly sowing and harvesting life according to our own attitudes.
When I say "fast from judging," I do not mean we should abandon discernment. No. But judging people is not discernment. When we see something wrong, instead of only turning critical, we must learn to pray for mercy for that situation. We may still see what is wrong, but now we are harnessing our energies and seeking to redeem what is wrong by the power of Christ's love.
Jesus said, "Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy" (Matt. 5:7). When we resist the impulse to judge or condemn and instead pray for mercy, an amazing thing happens: fresh mercy opens before us. You see, in every moment of every day there are two paths in front of us: one leads to increased mercy in our lives while the other leads to a life of obstacles and difficulties. How do we receive more mercy? The key to a life blessed by God's mercy is to give mercy to those around us (Matt. 18:21-35).

There are Christians I know who have not made spiritual progress for years. They attend church and they tithe, yet they maintain a self-righteous, judgmental attitude. They always have something negative to say about others. As such, they position themselves under God's judgment. Their capacity to receive divine mercy is closed because they do not show mercy toward others.
James wrote: "Judgment will be merciless to one who has shown no mercy; mercy triumphs over judgment" (James 2:13). Let me repeat this sobering verse again: "Judgment will be merciless to one who has shown no mercy."
Are you pondering why your version of Christianity doesn't quite feel like the abundant life Jesus promised in John 10:10? Perhaps it is because you are too judgmental. Let us, therefore, discern "what spirit" we are of (Luke 9:51-56). Let us remember that mercy triumphs over judgment. If we strive to be merciful, God promises He will respond to us as we have responded to others. Finally, let's ponder the next season of change. Perhaps it is time to embrace the mercy fast and see what changes occur when we fast from judging.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

through August 25
Registration extended through August 29

In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. ICIT provides focused training in four essential stages of spiritual development:
The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The full course not only includes 48 lessons and 39 audio messages (sample audio), but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.
For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan (new students only please).
Enrollment overview:
     1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page,          FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page, and Tuition page.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form.

4) Submit the registration form - Registration closes August 25.
         Registration extended through August 29.
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

August 27, 2016
Facebook  Twitter
Free Email from Francis Frangipane
Subscribe to receive
FREE email messages and bookstore specials 

Ask about our free
online course!

Registration extended through August 29, for the Sept. 2, 2016
Level I class
Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support
 • Send monthly support

• Place an order with Arrow Publications

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 25 Aug 2016, 4:53 pm

through August 25
Registration extended through August 29, 2016 
(En Español)
There are qualities of heart that actually attract the pleasure of God. If we possess unoffendable faith in our pursuit of Christ's likeness; if we walk humbly with our God; if we position ourselves in the intercessor's gap; and if we abide in Christ-centered unity with the local body of Christ -- we will attract the pleasure of God, and when we awaken His pleasure, His power soon follows. Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course that begins September 2, 2016.
Registration closes August 23, 2016. extended through August 29, 2016 www.icitc.org.
In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. It is based on 45 years of seeking God, study and revelatory insights. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.
ICIT provides focused training in four essential stages of spiritual development:
Enrollment overview:
     1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page,          and Tuition page.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, Monday, August 29.

4) Submit the registration form - Class begins September 2, 2016.

Facebook  Twitter
www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 20 Aug 2016, 9:29 pm

Goliath Had a Brother
(En Español)
Here's the scene: You are in a battle against sickness, oppression or some similar struggle. You seek God, and in some way the grace of God touches your life. Your victory may have come through a word or prayer or some other encouragement, but you absolutely know the Lord has delivered you. Using the five smooth stones of divine grace, you defeated your Goliath.
But then, a few weeks or months or perhaps years later, all the old symptoms suddenly return with a vengeance. If you were struggling with an illness, it manifests worse than ever; if your battle was regarding a relationship or a particular sin, it seems as though all progress has been lost. You are back to square one.
Have you ever been there? These negative experiences can drain the faith from your heart. You lose the anticipation and power of faith, and a spiritual paralysis immobilizes your soul. You may still attend church, but your faith is unresponsive. When others testify of deliverance, you worry secretly that they, too, will "lose their healing."
For many, the result is one of faith-shaking disillusionment. Scripture says, "Hope deferred makes the heart sick" (Prov. 13:12). This "heartsickness" is a spiritual disease that can cripple your walk with God. Remember, faith is the substance of the things you hope for; if you lose hope, your faith becomes hollow. How can you trust God when it seems as though He let you down? You wonder: "Did I lose my breakthrough, or was I only deceiving myself and never really had it?"
Dear one, it is very possible that what you are experiencing is not a loss of God's blessing but an entirely new spiritual battle. This new war is a very clever and effective deception that Satan uses to try and worm his way back into the lives of those delivered by God.
I had been praying about this very thing, this recurring battle, when the Holy Spirit spoke to my heart: "Goliath had a brother." I was immediately reminded of David's war against the Philistine giant. We all know that David became a great hero by trusting God and defeating Goliath. However, things changed as we see in 2 Samuel 21:
"Now when the Philistines were at war again with Israel, David went down and his servants with him; and as they fought against the Philistines, David became weary. Then Ishbi-benob, who was among the descendants of the giant . . . intended to kill David. But Abishai the son of Zeruiah helped him, and struck the Philistine and killed him" (2 Samuel 21:15–17).
Years after David conquered Goliath as a lad, after he became king he had to face other giants. In fact, 1 Chronicles 20:5 reveals that at least one of those warring against David was "the brother of Goliath," and four were his children (2 Sam. 21:22). We can imagine that these giants, being Goliath's kin, looked like Goliath, boasted like him, dressed like him and probably even smelled like him. The Scripture says that while fighting one of the descendants of Goliath, "David became weary" (2 Sam. 21:15). The Bible is silent as to what might have been going through the king's mind as he battled these giants. Perhaps he wondered, "I thought I killed Goliath. What is he doing back?" But Goliath had not come back; he was dead! David was actually fighting the giant's kin. It just looked like the same battle!
Likewise, you also have had many successful victories. Just because the current giant you are facing looks like one you defeated in the past, do not accept the lie that you never really won the first battle! By the strength of God's grace, you trusted the Almighty and conquered your Goliath. The first giant is dead. Satan is masquerading as your former enemy so he can slip past your shield of faith and thus regain entrance into your life. Resist him. Do not accept the lie that you were never delivered. Stand in faith. Faith is the victory that overcomes the world (1 John 5:4).
The living God who helped you conquer Goliath will empower you to overcome his brother as well.
Father, I come to You as Your servant. Like David, I have become weary with fighting an enemy I thought I had defeated. By the power of Your Holy Spirit, however, I expose the lie that this is the same foe I previously conquered. In Jesus' name, I rebuke the enemy. I ask You, Lord, to send angels to strengthen me supernaturally, just as angels often strengthened Jesus. In the name of the Lord, Amen.

through August 25
Registration closes August 25, 2016. www.icitc.org.
Enrollment overview:
     1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page,          FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page, and Tuition page.

If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of one of his ebooks for free (*see exceptions). One free ebook per household please. (Visit our *FAQ page for more information.)
What did you think about this message?
Tell us on Facebook or Twitter
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 17 Aug 2016, 6:50 pm

When the Crop Permits
From the Christlikeness track
(En Español)
Certainly, the period prior to Christ's return will be both difficult and perilous. Scripture warns that God's voice will shake all things, things in the heavens and things on the earth. Everything that can be shaken will be shaken, and then removed (Heb. 12:26-27).
Yet there is more on the calendar of God than increasing judgments and the Rapture. Between now and the Second Coming, there will also be a significant, though still partial, re-establishing of God's kingdom in the earth (Dan. 2:44; Matt. 24:14; Matt. 13). A spiritually mature people will serve as the vanguard of His return. Before the Lord is glorified in the earth, He shall be glorified in the church (Isa. 60:1-3; Eph. 5:27). Indeed, the attainment of Christlike maturity in those who pursue the Lord shall not be a mere sidebar on the list of end-time events; it will be a significant fulfillment.
Listen carefully to what Jesus taught. He said,
"The kingdom of God is like a man who casts seed upon the soil; and he goes to bed at night and gets up by day, and the seed sprouts and grows -- how, he himself does not know. The soil produces crops by itself; first the blade, then the head, then the mature grain in the head. But when the crop permits, he immediately puts in the sickle, because the harvest has come" (Mark 4:26-29).
Jesus likened the kingdom of God to a farmer waiting for the maturing of His crops. During the harvest season, farmers are concerned about two primary things: the quantity and quality of the harvest. For over 30 years I lived in eastern Iowa. Some corn and soybean fields, which may have started strong, fail or were stunted due to unusually high or low temperatures or lack of rain. As a result, farmers plow under their fields because their crops did not reach maturity. There was no "mature grain in the head."
Just as the farmer will not harvest without the grain becoming mature, so God is seeking a crop of Christ-followers that have reached spiritual maturity. God is after full stature not just full numbers. Take note: Jesus said, "when the crop permits" God puts in the sickle. The return of Christ isn't tied to a certain "day or hour"; it is about the spiritual stature of the harvest that triggers the great unfolding of end-time events. You see, God is not looking at His watch; He's looking at His crop.
What does spiritual maturity look like? It looks like Christians taking "every thought captive to the obedience of Christ" (2 Cor. 10:5). Again, God is looking for Christlikeness to ripen within us as we approach the end of the age.
"Man...in the image of God" is the seed-idea purposed by the Almighty from before time began (Gen. 1:27). The release of divine wrath is not the Father's highest priority. It does not in any way mean we think we are gods or that we take Christ's place; it means Christ has truly taken our place (Gal. 2:20). This is what the "mature head in the grain" looks like: mature Christlikeness.
For too long we have assumed that only the numeric size of the harvest was the focus of the Father. Certainly the number of people saved is pivotal: "the fullness of the gentiles" must come into the kingdom (Rom. 11:25). However, the Almighty does not just want numbers; He wants spiritual maturity.
Thus, the Lord is not looking at a calendar thinking, "Oh, it's the year 2016 (or 2020, etc.). I have to destroy the world on that date." No. A farmer does not reap his crops without first walking his fields, testing samples of the grain, and studying the moisture and integrity of the seed head. Only then does he begin his harvest. Again, the maturity of the crop determines the day of the harvest.
So many Christians are frozen in spiritual immaturity. They are easily offended, often distracted and without prayer or spiritual discipline. We think God is requiring of us simply to hang on, yet the Lord is looking for more. Paul says the goal of God in the church is that "we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ" (Eph. 4:13, italics mine).
Even now, believers around the world are becoming increasingly more Christlike. Many are dying for their faith. Yet "with unveiled face," they are "beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord" and "are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory" (2 Cor. 3:18). When this crop permits, the Father shall put in His sickle, for the harvest has truly come.
Let's pray: Lord Jesus, as You continue looking for spiritual completeness in the harvest, help me to grow to full stature, that I may truly represent a planting which has grown up into Your likeness.
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's In Christ's Image Training course - www.icitc.org.
through August 25
Enrollment overview:

If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of one of his ebooks for free (*see exceptions). One free ebook per household please. (Visit our *FAQ page for more information.)
Facebook  Twitter

Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 13 Aug 2016, 8:51 pm

The Staff of God
(En Español)
Imagine a church or ministry staff where each person's primary vision was to attain Christ's likeness. Picture working with this group of people: not only do they each fulfill their responsibilities but they are earnestly reaching for Christ's humility in their service. When they see something flawed in another member of the team, they do not become accusers. Rather, they approach the situation with Christ's redemptive heart, praying for the situation first and, when necessary, bringing correction motivated by love.
Can you envision a staff that is committed to possessing unoffendable unity in their relationships? Is there any doubt that with such a team God could change the world?
Before you say the above is impossible, I'm actually describing both my pastoral staff (when I was pastoring full time) and also my ministry staff right now. A key principle to walking in such grace has been our participation in In Christ's Image Training. While no one on staff was perfect (least of all me), and while we still had to correctly match individual gifts with ministry needs, the compelling vision for each person has been to truly become Christlike.
In Ancient Times
According to the dictionary, a staff is "a group of assistants to a manager, executive or other person in authority" (The American Heritage Dictionary). Originally, however, a staff was not a team of people but a strong, straight branch cut from a tree and sanded smooth. The purpose of the staff was for support and balance, and it was also used as a weapon to protect the traveler. From this simple origin, we can better understand the genesis of the word staff and how it came to represent those who support a leader. Just as a staff provided strength, balance and protection, so a leader should find these same qualities in those who serve as his or her staff.
Of course, when we talk about leader/staff relationships, our main focus is kingdom leadership according to Ephesians 4:11-13. The Lord raises up and appoints individuals to train His people, not lord over them. We are talking about leaders who are focused first on their own transformation.
At the same time, the idea that, in God's kingdom, leaders are not needed is a reaction to the failures and abuses of the past. What we need are godly, humble leaders, not self-gratifying or abusive leaders. We need individuals whose transcendent goal is personal conformity to Christ. Such leaders should be supported by their staff.
Amazing Power in a Godly Staff
The benefits of a godly staff are many, and they are profound, especially when it comes to the release of God's power in a church. Remember when the Almighty appeared to Moses in the burning bush? The Lord told Moses to cast his staff to the ground. Immediately, the rod turned into a dangerous snake from which Moses fled. Rather than being a source of protection for Moses, his staff became a threat. My first point is this: if a staff has not been touched by God to serve a particular leader -- if it still harbors jealousy and selfish ambition (see James 3:16) -- then it has the capacity to suddenly turn into a serpent, with a tongue that spreads poison.
However, in the above story the Lord told Moses to pick up the serpent, and as he did, it returned again to being a staff. When we lay our staff at the feet of God, that staff will be different when the Lord tells us to lift it, and this is my main point. When God gives you the staff He has chosen, there will be supernatural power accompanying it. In fact, listen to what the Lord said to Moses: "You shall take in your hand this staff, with which you shall perform the signs" (Ex. 4:17).
The Holy Spirit placed an anointing not only upon Moses but upon his staff -- and it was with his staff that he worked miracles! Repeatedly, the Israelites' deliverance from Egypt did not come through Moses alone, but God released miracles, signs and wonders through Moses' staff! Moses pointed the staff, struck the waters with the staff, and waved it up at the sky; the staff was the instrument through which divine power manifest.
Not only that, but from that point on Moses' staff was called by a new name: "the staff of God" (Ex. 4:20; 17:9). Oh, I pray this is a revelation to you and that you grasp the prophetic, parallel truth concerning a godly, Christlike staff. It is not enough for a pastor or leader to be anointed -- their staff must become "the staff of God." It is here, in the oneness of Christ, where the staff of God attracts Heaven's greatest blessings and power. 
through August 25 
Enrollment overview:

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 06 Aug 2016, 11:10 pm

Rule in the Midst of Your Enemies!
(En Español)
True peace is the fruit of being confident in God’s love; it is born of the revelation that, regardless of the battle, "Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world" (1 John 4:4). You are not self-assured, you are God-assured.
The God of Peace Will Crush Satan
To wage effective spiritual warfare, we must understand and use spiritual authority. Spiritual authority, however, is not forcing your will upon another person. When you have spiritual authority, you have established God’s peace in an area that once was full of conflict and oppression. Therefore, to truly be able to move in authority, we must first have peace.
The apostle Paul taught, "The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet" (Rom. 16:20). When we maintain peace during warfare, it is a crushing deathblow to satanic oppression and fear. Our victory never comes from our emotions or our intellect. Our victory comes by refusing to judge by what our eyes see or our ears hear and by trusting that what God has promised will come to pass.
We will never know Christ’s victory in its fullness until we stop reacting humanly to our circumstances. When you truly have authority over something you can look at that thing without worry, fear or intimidation. Your peace is the proof of your victory. Jesus’ authority over the violent storm (Matt. 8:23-27) was the exercise and expansion of His peace over the elements. He did not fight against the storm nor did He fear it. In perfect peace, He faced its fury and subdued it with His authority. In Pilate’s court, in a world stirred to an emotional frenzy by the powers of hell, a holy tranquility surrounded Christ -- peace that was born out of His resolve to do God’s will no matter what the cost. His Spirit emanated a calm that perfectly represented the peace at God’s throne. In a matter of moments it was no longer Jesus who was on trial but Satan, Pilate and the religious establishment in Israel.
Satan’s arsenal consists of such things as fear, worry, doubt and self-pity. Every one of these weapons robs us of peace and leaves us troubled inside. Do you want to discern where the enemy is coming against you? In the network of your relationships, wherever you do not have peace, you have war. Conversely, wherever you have peace, you have victory. When Satan hurls his darts against you, the more peace you have during adversity, the more truly you are walking in Christ’s victory.
Paul tells us to be "in no way alarmed by your opponents -- which is a sign of destruction for them, but of salvation for you" (Phil. 1:28). Your peace, your immovable stand upon the Word of God is a sign that you are positioned correctly in focused submission to the will of God. The very fact that you are "in no way alarmed" by your adversary is a sign that you have authority over him.
Peacemakers Are Sons of God
Peace is Spirit power. Peace is an attribute of the Holy Spirit, and when you are walking in peace, you are walking in power. A peacemaker is not merely someone who protests against war; he is one who is inwardly so yielded to Christ in spirit and purpose that he can be called a son of God (Matt. 5:9). Where he goes, God goes and where God goes, he goes. He is fearless, calm and bold. Peace emanates from him the way light and heat radiate from fire.
In the battles of life, your peace is actually a weapon. Indeed, your confidence declares that you are not falling for the lies of the devil. You see, the first step toward having spiritual authority over the adversary is having peace in spite of our circumstances. When Jesus confronted the devil, He did not confront Satan with His emotions or in fear. Knowing that the devil was a liar, He simply refused to be influenced by any other voice than God’s. His peace overwhelmed Satan. His authority then shattered the lie, which sent demons fleeing.
Rest Before Rule
In the 23rd Psalm, David declared, "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me" (v. 4). There is a place of walking with God where you simply "fear no evil." During his lifetime, David faced many enemies, including a lion, a bear and a giant. In this psalm he stood in the "shadow of death" itself, yet he feared no evil. David’s trust was in the Lord. He said, "You are with me." Because God is with you, every adversity you face will unfold in victory as you maintain your faith in God. David continued, "You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies" (v. 5). The battle you are in will soon become a meal to you, an experience that will nourish and build you up spiritually.
Only God’s peace will quell your fleshly reactions in battle. The source of God’s peace is God Himself. Indeed, "before the throne there was something like a sea of glass, like crystal" (Rev. 4:6). The glass sea is a symbol: there are no ripples, no waves, no anxieties troubling God. The Lord is never worried, never in a hurry nor without an answer. The sea around Him is perfectly still and totally calm. All our victories flow out from being seated here with Him.
God is our Father. The heavenly Jerusalem is our mother, the birthplace of our new nature (Gal. 4:26). And you, you are a beloved child of God, part of the Father’s family and a member of His household (Eph. 2:19). You must know by revelation that you are not struggling to get into Heaven; rather, you were born there in spiritual rebirth (see John 3:1-8 AMP). Let your heart be settled and positioned correctly in your relationship with the Almighty.
To those who have been born again from above, He says, "Sit at My right hand until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet" (Ps. 110:1). Before you go into warfare, recognize that it is not you that the devil is afraid of; it is Christ in you! We have been raised up and seated with Christ in heavenly places (Eph. 2:6). This is why the Holy Spirit continues to speak to us that worship of God is our first response in battle. Position yourself in the presence of God. Sit, at rest, in the knowledge that Christ has already made your enemies the footstool for your feet. From a position of rest, the Word of the Lord continues, "The Lord will stretch forth Your strong scepter from Zion, saying, ‘Rule in the midst of Your enemies’" (Ps. 110:2).
Rest precedes rule. Peace precedes power. Do not seek to rule over the devil until you are submitting to God’s rule over you. The focal point of all victory comes from seeking God until you find Him, and after finding Him, allowing His presence to fill your spirit with His peace. From full assurance at His right hand, as you rest in His victory, so will you rule in the midst of your enemies.
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, The Three Battlegrounds, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
The Three Battlegrounds
Book - $8.00 (Retail $12.45)
Two-Book Package - $14.00 (Retail $24.90)
Three-Book Package - $19.00 (Retail $37.35)
Ebook - $7.00 (Retail $12.45)
Any time the Spirit of God's kingdom is truly manifested in the earth, it will ultimately confront the strongholds of hell. Indeed, wherever evil spirits have either a foothold or a stronghold, you can expect that the overcoming church will be engaged in warfare, and expect also that the gates of hell will not prevail against the church that Jesus builds.
In this book, Francis Frangipane explores three arenas of spiritual warfare that the maturing Christian will face: the mind, the church and the heavenly places. It provides a foundation of insight, wisdom and discernment on the nature of the battle and the keys to victory.
The Three Battlegrounds - Audio Book on CD
$9.50 (Retail $14.75)

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 30 Jul 2016, 12:02 am

Manifested in Our Mortal Flesh
(En Español)
What did Jesus have in mind for His followers when His ministry began? What was His holy objective? I am absolutely convinced that Christ not only came to seek and save the lost, but at the highest levels came to replicate Himself in those He saved. And whether we are just beginning our spiritual journey or we are seasoned servants of many years, true Christianity is nothing less than the living manifestation of Christ in and through us (Gal. 2:20).
Indeed, our destiny does not find sure footing until the actual life of Christ emerges through us.
When I speak of Christ, I mean His compassion toward the needy, the sick, the bound, the destitute, such things that brought the manifestation of miracles, wonders, and deliverances. I am speaking of His power and His deep surrender to the Father's will, which produced His expansive authority over all things. And when I speak of Christ in us, I am not merely referring to the right assemblage of theological precepts, as important as our doctrines are. The goal of God is that the truth found in our doctrines would germinate into the life and power of Christ, manifest through us.
This inner, Christlike transformation of the church was the utmost concern for Paul. He wrote, "My children, with whom I am again in labor until Christ is formed in you" (Gal. 4:19). Consider also the apostle's words to the Corinthians. Paul wrote, "For we who live are constantly being delivered over to death for Jesus' sake, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh" (2 Cor. 4:11). Beloved, Christianity is nothing less than this: "the life of Jesus … manifested in our mortal flesh!"
You see, there is not a different Jesus in Heaven than He Who dwells in us. This means that the Spirit of Jesus Christ, the lover and redeemer of mankind, reveals Himself through us. This unveiling of Christ in us is the only thing that satisfies our quest to know the substance of God. Anything less than, or other than, Christ living in us is mere religion.
Jesus said, “As [the Father] sent Me into the world, I also have sent them” (John 17:18). We are sent as He was sent, with the same mission, same vision. When we accept Christ into our lives, we are accepting the very same person who died for men, now reliving His purpose and power through us.
This world, with all its evil, is the very reality God has chosen to perfect our conformity to Christ. You see, to discern what is wrong in the world requires little spiritual growth, but to see our communities and neighborhoods transformed requires we grow in Christlike maturity and vision. We must learn how, in the very environment wherein we find ourselves, to persevere in prayer and become committed to love.
Yes, this world is evil, but if you look closely, it is the perfect place for Christ to be manifested through our mortal flesh.

The Shelter of the Most High

There is a place in the Lord's heart where His presence shelters us from all our fears. Pastor Frangipane's book, The Shelter of the Most High, will help escort you into the stronghold of God's presence For a limited time, the book is priced at 30% below retail. If you are troubled with fears, with stress, and are crying for peace, the truths in The Shelter of the Most High will help surround your heart with the peace of God. To order: Visit our Specials page

Sample Chapter: This Time I Will Praise the Lord
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 24 Jul 2016, 11:14 pm

The Ministries of Francis Frangipane

The Mountain of God
(En Español)
"Now Moses was pasturing the flock of Jethro his father-in-law, the priest of Midian; and he led the flock to the west side of the wilderness and came to Horeb, the mountain of God" (Exod. 3:1).
Mount Horeb was not what it seemed. Though forbidding and barren, Horeb (also called Sinai in Exodus) was the gateway God used to reveal Himself to the Hebrew nation. It was here that the living God appeared in a burning bush to Moses. It was also here that the aged and stammering Moses was sent back to Egypt with miraculous authority to liberate Israel.
It was to Horeb that the Israelites came, following the pillar of fire at night and the covering cloud by day. On Horeb, God Himself inscribed Israel's laws on tablets of stone. Then in the midst of a blazing fire, a deep gloom, and a whirlwind, the terrifying voice of the Most High spoke audibly to His people, thus establishing His covenant with them.
Israel had other sacred places -- the tabernacle in the wilderness, the temple in Jerusalem, and various altars men erected to God -- but Horeb was unique. Horeb was where Moses and the Israelites met God, and it was where Elijah fled when all he tried had failed.
Horeb was "the mountain of God."
Redeemer God
As a geographic and historic place, Horeb was weighty with spiritual significance. Yet the reality symbolized by Horeb -- that God chose a desolate place and then drew desolate men to meet with Him -- is a truth that resonates yet today. Horeb's message is this: the Lord does not turn away from our desolation; He comes to redeem it.
Consider Moses, the great prince of Egypt. From his high estate, he is exiled for forty years in the wilderness. He marries into a Midianite family and assumes the role abhorred by the Egyptians: a shepherd. Yet it is precisely at Horeb that God meets with Moses and commissions him. The word Horeb means "desolation," and it is here that Moses finds redemption as he returns to Egypt empowered with godlike authority.
Or consider Elijah, the fierce prophet whose spectacular but failed efforts to bring revival burdened him with depression, fear, and discouragement. Elijah also comes to Horeb -- the loner, Elijah, who seemingly can't get over the idea that all the prophets are dead and he alone is left. Yet it is here that he discovers not only that there are seven thousand Israelites who are loyal to God, but among them is Elisha, a man who will receive a double portion of Elijah's power. He will bring an end to Jezebel's perverse reign and bring a season of revival to the northern tribes.
On Horeb Elijah discovers that his true call was not to lead a revival but to "go before" and "prepare the way" for greater things to come. Indeed it was this very spirit of Elijah that actually prepared the way for Jesus, Israel's Messiah, in the first century, and it shall again be the spirit of Elijah who prepares the way for the second coming of Christ. (See Malachi 4:5-6; Matthew 17:11.)
Horeb in Your World
At Horeb we not only discover more about God but also finally begin to understand ourselves and what the Lord desires of us. Our lives simplify and truly focus on that which is most important. Beloved, you know you are at Horeb when God cuts you back to the root source of your spiritual life. Yes, you are at Horeb when you are inwardly repelled by the superficial distractions of modern Christianity and desperate for more of God.
You will not become a better person at Horeb. For Horeb is not about the perfection of self; it's about the abandonment of self. It is about the discovery that in us -- in our successes and our failures -- there dwells "no good thing." We do not have to perform but conform to the surrendered life of Christ.
Not everyone who walks with God goes through a Horeb experience. Some find God in worship; others knew desolation prior to knowing Christ and now know only thanksgiving to God for their salvation. Some may have actually been through Horeb but not identified it as such. At Horeb the morphine of religion wears off, and we can once again feel our pain. Reality manifests. We see ourselves in the light of God, and as we do, we fall upon Christ the cornerstone (Luke 20:18). Though "broken to pieces," we are finally fit to be used by God.
For those who are even now at Horeb, I urge you to let your soul open and your pain rise to God. He knows. He sees your heartache. He feels your sense of shame, bewilderment, and regret. Whatever He says, do it. When you leave Horeb, He will have brought you to a level you previously thought unattainable.
Recall the infusion of life that Moses and Elijah, the men of Horeb, each experienced beyond their season of desolation. Both experienced a type of the resurrection that is to come (Jude; 1 King 20). And in a mystery beyond our comprehension, it was these two Horebites who appeared in splendorous glory and spoke with Christ on the Mount of Transfiguration (Matt. 17:1-3).
Horeb, once the place of desolation, is redeemed and revealed as a gateway to God. It is here, in brokenness and fearless honesty, where God brings wholeness of soul.
Horeb is the mountain of God. And once here, we are just steps away from the shelter of the Most High.
O living God, I bow before You. I confess my abject need of You. My guard is down, my actor is dead, and with him I fear my dreams are also gone. Yet you give dreams even to old men. You are the Resurrection. I cast myself upon You, O great God of my salvation. Draw me into Your holy shelter, and renew me.

The preceding message is adapted from a chapter in Francis' best selling book, The Shelter of the Most High. This book unveils powerful, biblical dynamics that help renew the reader's consciousness so he or she can abide in the awareness of God.
For a limited time, this book and other resources are available at reduced pricing. Visit our Specials page at www.arrowbookstore.com.
Visit our Specials page to order online
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 08 Jul 2016, 11:11 pm

What Are You Becoming?
(En Español)
It is insightful to me that when Luke listed the twelve apostles, when he came to Judas Iscariot, he identified him as the apostle "who became a traitor" (Luke 6:16).
Let me start with a question, a sincere question that may be the most important question you can ask yourself: What are you becoming? Judas Iscariot was an apostle "who became a traitor." This was a man who had been used mightily by the Lord to "heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers [and] cast out demons" (Matt. 10:8). Judas knew the excitement, joy and power of personally walking with Jesus. He saw miracles, signs and wonders.
Yet Judas had a serious character flaw, a moral weakness. The Scripture reveals that, despite the fact that God was using him, Judas "was a thief" (John 12:6). He used to pilfer the money box. It is significant, my friend, that Jesus allowed a thief to carry the money box. Sometimes we think the Lord is going to challenge us on every issue, but there are times when His silence about our repeated sin is His rebuke. Judas knew what he was doing was wrong, but since Jesus didn't directly confront him, Judas minimized the severity of his iniquity. Perhaps he rationalized that if pilfering was truly bad, God would not still be using him to work miracles.
How a little leaven leavens the whole lump! A relatively minor sin that we do not attend to can lead to a major sin that destroys our lives. The Bible says that Judas "became a traitor." He started out in ministry loyal to Jesus, but then he began lying about the finances until his deceitful exterior completely hid a very corrupt and darkened heart. Judas was a thief who became a traitor, eventually taking his own life. His compromise with sin went from bad to worse and it destroyed him.
Today Christians look at the world and see injustice, immorality and corruption. The anger we feel because of these things is not only understandable, it's justified. Why shouldn't we be angry at what we see? Indeed, in many instances we are actually watching hell manifest itself through people and situations in the world!
Knowing we would grieve over the evil in the world, God's Word tells us, "Be angry, and yet do not sin" (Eph. 4:26). We must discern at what point anger degrades into sin. Paul continues, "Do not let the sun go down on your anger." We can be legitimately angry about things that are truly wrong, but our indignation must find a more noble, redemptive attitude of expression.
I do not mean we shrink into passive indifference; I mean we rise into aggressive intercession. We feel the same passions against unrighteousness, but we learn how to pray the mercy prayer: "Father, forgive them."
I’m thinking of Stephen who while being stoned to death saw Jesus and prayed, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them" (Acts 7:60). Every time we face an injustice may God give us a fresh revelation of Jesus, that we would not pray for judgment, but for mercy. Out of Stephen’s prayer for mercy, grace was released. It tracked down Saul until Saul too saw Jesus.
You see, when we don’t deal with the anger we feel, if we don’t respond to injustice with mercy and intercession, we soon find ourselves becoming something we never intended. Let me say it again: Judas became a traitor.
Judas mutated from an apostle doing miracles into living a double life. Our anger, left unattended, will do the same to us. It causes us to degenerate into something we never planned on becoming: "Christian Pharisees." Paul warned about letting the sun set on our anger as though we had just 24 hours at most to deal with issues. I must admit, there are issues in life that have taken me months of wrestling with them before my indignation was lifted and transformed into intercession. So stay with the struggle until you heart is not embittered, but empowered.
Today America is overstocked with angry Christians. What can we do? We must turn indignation into intercession. We must make our heartache work for us, aligning ourselves with Christ in the prayer of redemption - actually praying for those who persecute us.
Thank God, Jesus didn't look down from the cross at the Pharisees and say, "You need to be taught a lesson. It's the principle." No. He prayed, "Father, forgive them." And then, amazingly, He covered their sin, saying, "They know not what they do."
The sense of Christian indignation infiltrating the church has not come from Heaven. Don't dismiss your anger as a little sin; it disqualified Moses from entering the Promised Land! You see, there are things at stake that are bigger than our indignation about right and wrong. The world is watching how we relate to those who are morally wrong, even when we are biblically right. And they are watching to see if we sound like the Savior or like the Pharisees.
Yet there is one thing more crucial than how the world sees us, and that is how Christ sees us. He is watching what is happening to our hearts. He asks each of us a simple question: Do you know what you're becoming?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, The Power of One Christlike Life available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Save 35-40% on Writers Workshop Media
Limited Time Offer
Training Series for Writers and Aspiring Writers
"The word from God that touched and changed your heart will touch and change the hearts of others too. So write it! Get it out in one form or another."
So instructs Pastor Frangipane in this significant series on releasing the anointing to write. A new generation of writers is being raised up, individuals with something important to speak to the body of Christ. Your arena may be books or articles, blogs, plays, movies or music, but your experiences with God are important and life-changing.
Pastors, learn how to transform your sermons into training material, and even books, to further your effectiveness in teaching.
The wisdom presented by Pastor Frangipane in these seminars was both practical and visionary. If you know someone who has a gift or calling to write but is unsure of how to start, consider giving these albums as an encouragement.
Visit our Special's page to order online
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 02 Jul 2016, 4:54 pm

Unoffendable, Part 2:
False Expectations
(En Español)
"Then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. . . . And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold" (Matt. 24:10-12 KJV).
The Sequence That Leads to Apostasy
In our last teaching we looked at offenses and examined the lethal effect an offended spirit could have upon our lives. We discussed how the only way to not be permanently offended was to attain the unoffendable heart of Jesus Christ.
Attaining Christ's heart is not a minor issue. Remember, Jesus warned that in the last days "many" would be offended.
A wounded spirit is not the same thing as an offended spirit. We may have experienced a cutting remark or slander from someone that wounds us. As the wave of this event rolls over our thoughts, it is right at this moment that we must determine the outcome, that with God's help we will make this work for us. It is at this juncture that we must process our wounds in a Christlike manner. If we fail to respond rightly we will begin to fake our Christianity.
Indeed, an offended spirit, left unattended and brooding in our minds, will soon manifest as betrayal, hatred and cold love. Jesus said offenses would be the ultimate cause that leads many to fall away from the faith. Listen well: in the above verse, Jesus linked the real cause of apostasy not only to wrong doctrines, but wrong reactions.
Isn't it important that our doctrines are correct? Of course, but we can have right information and still have a wrong response. Doctrinal information can always be upgraded and refined, but Proverbs warns that someone "offended is harder to be won than a strong city," and "contentions" between people "are like the bars of a castle" (Prov. 18:19). Yes, beware of false leaders, but more deceitful than false prophets or teachers are our own hearts when they are offended (Jer. 17:9).
Are you living with an offended heart? If so, you are gradually slipping away from true Christianity, which is known for its agape love.
Thus, dealing with an offended heart is vital in maintaining ongoing spiritual maturity. For this reason, we need to look again at the things that offend us.
Expectations
The unrealistic expectations we sometimes put on others will, at some point, cause people to fall short and offend us. For instance, I know married couples that expect their spouse will meet their every need -- and yes, they will meet some of our needs. However, at the deepest level, our souls were created to find security in God, not man. When the Almighty truly becomes our source of peace and provision, our well-being is defined by our awareness of God's love. As we put our confidence in God, we can live more comfortably with the people around us.
Still, the very strength of our expectations can choke out the sweetness of a personal relationship. Suppose that, instead of burdening people with our expectations, we simply learned to appreciate them for themselves -- no strings attached. What if we approach family and friends with gratitude for who they are rather than disappointment for what they failed to do?
Suppose that a husband, instead of expecting a full-course dinner from his wife each night, learned to appreciate whatever she was able to offer him? Then instead of his failed expectation degrading into an offense, there would be a living, sincere appreciation for the food his wife prepared. I know we have arrangements by common consent, but in reality, a wife is under no obligation to cook special meals or do housekeeping. You did not marry her to be your housekeeper, but to become one with her.
Or imagine a husband who works a long, tiring job. However, his wife expects that he will work another two hours at home or go shopping with her or listen attentively about her problems. What if instead she welcomed him at the door and sincerely thanked him for daily giving himself to support their family? What if she met him not with demands but with appreciation? Perhaps she might even massage his shoulders and, because of love, have his favorite meal prepared.
You see, expectations can seem like legitimate aspects of a relationship, but false or unrealistic expectations can also cause us to be disappointed and offended when people fall short. I have known situations in the past where my expectations actually blinded me to the efforts being made by a loved one. They were trying to improve in an area I was unaware of because my focus was preset upon a different expectation. I should have been grateful and encouraging, but instead all I thought about was having my expectation fulfilled.
Of course, today I discuss my expectations with those close to me. But the greatest expectation I have is that my heavenly Father will help me to respond like Christ to all situations. I put a premium upon enjoying the uniqueness of others, sincerely thanking God for their contribution to my life.
Save 35-40% on Writers Workshop Media
Limited Time Offer
Training Series for Writers and Aspiring Writers
"The word from God that touched and changed your heart will touch and change the hearts of others too. So write it! Get it out in one form or another."
So instructs Pastor Frangipane in this significant series on releasing the anointing to write. A new generation of writers is being raised up, individuals with something important to speak to the body of Christ. Your arena may be books or articles, blogs, plays, movies or music, but your experiences with God are important and life-changing.
Pastors, learn how to transform your sermons into training material, and even books, to further your effectiveness in teaching.
The wisdom presented by Pastor Frangipane in these seminars was both practical and visionary. If you know someone who has a gift or calling to write but is unsure of how to start, consider giving these albums as an encouragement.
Writers Workshop Series One
Audio Series for Writers
Recorded live during our 2005 Writers Workshop, this series from our first workshop is filled with helpful information for writers - new and seasoned. Many attenders testified to the impartation they received from these anointed messages.
An inspiring series of teachings!
Message titles:

Getting Started
Developing Your Style
Authority to Transform Our World
Discipline of Writing
Possessing Creativity
Question and Answers
CD series - $23.40 (Retail $36.00)      
MP3 download - $10.80 (Retail $18.00)
Writers Workshop Series Two

Recorded live during our 2009 Writers Workshop, these recordings contain updated material plus all new inspiring teachings. Available in CD, DVD, MP3 download and video download.

Message titles:

How to Become a Great Writer: Testimony
Finding Your Style
You Have Something to Say
Creative Options
Questions and Answers (on CDs only) 
CD series - $19.50 (Retail $30.00)
DVD series - $31.20 (Retail $48.00)
MP3 download - $9.00 (Retail $15.00)
Video download - $14.40 (Retail $24.00)
DVD series plus Questions & Answers 
Audio CD - $35.10 (Retail $54.00) 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Both Workshops

Order both CD albums for only $39.60 
(Retail $66.00)

Visit our Special's page to order online
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

July 2, 2016
Facebook  Twitter
Subscribe to receive

Ask about our free 
online course!

Registration begins soon for the Sept. 2, 2016
Level I class
Available also in
Spanish / Español
July 15-16, 2016
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
More Information

Ministry Support
 • Send monthly support

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org

f you are like me, it's been hard to get excited about the upcoming elections here in the USA. However, the following is from a good friend, Pst Brad Sherman. Brad presents some considerations that I thought were worth sharing. - Francis

Voting for the Lesser of Two Evils
by Pastor Brad Sherman
(En Español)

"...the time has come that Christians must vote for honest men and take consistent ground in politics… Christians have been exceedingly guilty in this matter. But the time has come when they must act differently…" Charles Finney

Finney says to vote for those who are "honest." Some may argue that we don't have that choice. Well there is probably a little larceny operating in all of us, we just give it a nice name like "spin" or something else. But when I look at the two choices that we have been given, honesty is one of the clearest differences. The dishonesty in one choice, which is obvious to all but those who refuse to see it,is operating behind a facade of secrecy, lies and deleted files. The other is brutally honest, says it like it is and what you see is what you get. He is so honest that it is tough to swallow at times - or refreshing - depending upon how you look at it. What you see is what you get.
Maybe you have heard people use the cliche': "Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil." Then they proceed to explain why they plan to vote for a candidate who they know has no chance of winning - or they plan not to vote at all. I have dear friends who take this position. But doesn't this cliche' imply that somewhere there is a candidate who has NO evil? The truth is, the perfect candidate does not exist. In reality, no matter who we vote for, we are voting for some amount of evil. So the above cliche' is really just a clever trick designed to neutralize voters who have high moral standards.
The part of Finney's statement that we should focus on is "...take consistent ground in politics..." The stakes couldn't be higher in this election, particularly when it comes to who appoints the next Supreme Court Justices. If we get this wrong, our nation may be finished or we may be headed for upheaval like we have never seen!
As Finney said, we must "take consistent ground in politics." Christians have been exceedingly guilty in failing to consistently take ground in politics and the time has come to act differently. This implies taking ground incrementally, which is how the Lord told Israel they would possess the land.

"And the LORD thy God will put out those nations before thee by little and little: thou mayest not consume them at once, lest the beasts of the field increase upon thee." (Deuteronomy 7:22 KJV)
We must not allow idealism to steal our vote. We must participate and vote for the candidate who best represents our values and claim what ground we can while simultaneously working to increase our numbers. God is not against taking what ground we can now and waiting to take more later. Like it or not, our system has given us two choices. I hope those who think that both are too evil to vote for will reconsider.
- Pastor Brad Sherman
www.getpurpose.org/LFL/index.html
Copyright © 2016 Purpose, All rights reserved.

Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 26 Jun 2016, 11:54 pm

Unoffendable
(En Español)
"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh" (Ezek. 36:26).
God has a new heart for us that cannot be offended, an "unoffendable" heart. Beloved, possessing an unoffendable heart is not an option or a luxury; it's not a little thing. An offended heart is endanger of becoming a "heart of stone."
Consider: Jesus warns that, as we near the end of the age, a majority of people will be offended to such a degree that they fall away from the faith. Listen carefully to His warning:
"Then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another . . . and because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold" (Matt. 24:10-12 KJV).
"Many" will "be offended." The result? The love of "many" will grow cold. My prayer is that we will hear His words with holy fear.
When we allow an offense to remain in our hearts, it causes serious spiritual consequences. In the above verse Jesus named three dangerous results: betrayal, hatred and cold love. When we are offended with someone, even someone we care for, we must go to them. If we do not talk to them, we will begin to talk about them. We betray that relationship, whispering maliciously behind their back to others, exposing their weaknesses and sins. We may mask our betrayal by saying we are just looking for advice or counsel, but when we look back, we see we have spoken negatively to far too many people. Our real goal was not to get spiritual help for ourselves but to seek revenge toward the one who offended us. How is such action not a manifestation of hatred? For an offended soul, cold love, betrayal and hatred are a walk into darkness.
People don't stumble over boulders; they stumble over stones, relatively small things. It may be that the personality of someone in authority bothers us, and soon we are offended. Or, a friend or family member fails to meet our expectations, and we take an offense into our soul. Beloved, if we will "endure to the end," we will have to confront the things that bother us.
When Jesus warns that we need endurance, He is saying that it is easier to begin the race than finish it. Between now and the day you die, there will be major times of offense that you will need to overcome. You might be in such a time right now. Do not minimize the danger of harboring an offense!
No one plans on falling away; no one ever says, "Today, I think I'll try to develop a hardened heart of stone." Such things enter our souls through stealth. It is only naiveté that assumes it couldn't happen to us. I know many people who consistently become offended about one thing or another. Instead of dealing with the offenses, praying about them and turning the issue over to God, they carry the offense in their soul until its weight disables their walk with God. You may be doing fine today, but I guarantee you, tomorrow something will happen that will inevitably disappoint or wound you; some injustice will strike you, demanding you retaliate in the flesh. Will you find more love, and hence, continue your growth toward Christlikeness? Or will you allow that offense to consume your spiritual life?
Continue reading
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This vital message from Pastor Frangipane was adapted from a lesson in his online school, In Christ's Image Training. This course has touched and inspired thousands of believers in over one hundred twenty-one nations and territories and all fifty U.S. states
Registration extended through June 27, 2016
Level I classes begin July 1, 2016
There are qualities of heart that actually attract the pleasure of God. If we possess unoffendable faith in our pursuit of Christ's likeness; if we walk humbly with our God; if we position ourselves in the intercessor's gap; and if we abide in Christ-centered unity with the local body of Christ -- we will attract the pleasure of God, and when we awaken His pleasure, His power soon follows. Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course that begins July 1, 2016. Registration closes June 23, 2016 extended through Monday, June 27, 2016. www.icitc.org.
Enrollment overview:
     1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page, and Tuition page.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form. Registration has been extended through Monday, June 27, 2016. 

4) Submit the registration form - Class begins July 1, 2016.
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

June 25, 2016
Facebook  Twitter
Subscribe to receive

Ask about our free
online course!
Registration extended through Monday,
June 27, 2016

Accepting registrations for the July 1, 2016
Level I class
Available also in
Spanish / Español
July 15-16, 2016
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
More Information

Ministry Support
 • Send monthly support

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 25 Jun 2016, 12:32 am

through June 23, 2016
Extended through Monday, June 27, 2016 

There are qualities of heart that actually attract the pleasure of God. If we possess unoffendable faith in our pursuit of Christ's likeness; if we walk humbly with our God; if we position ourselves in the intercessor's gap; and if we abide in Christ-centered unity with the local body of Christ -- we will attract the pleasure of God, and when we awaken His pleasure, His power soon follows. Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course that begins July 1, 2016. Registration closes June 23, 2016 extended through Monday, June 27, 2016. www.icitc.org.
Enrollment overview:

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form. Registration extended through June 27. 

(En Español)

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 18 Jun 2016, 10:01 pm

The Song of Moses and of the Lamb
(En Español)
Within the boundaries of the physical universe there is perhaps nothing so accessible to the spiritual realms as music. It is a bridge media, capable of transporting the human soul through the invisible gateways of time and space. Indeed, who among us has not heard the words of an old but special song without suddenly finding our hearts flooded by the sadness or joy of a past event? Or who hasn't listened to Beethoven's "Ode to Joy" or Handel's "Messiah," and had their soul lifted on the wings of music upward into the very threshold of Heaven.
Conversely, it was the music of the 1960s that, like the Trojan horse, smuggled into Western culture a diabolical and hidden army: we sang, while demons of rebellion, sorcery, drug abuse and illicit sex covertly slipped into our thought-life and laid siege upon our moral standards. Today, this sinister music has secured such a major grip upon the West that major rock musicians brazenly embrace the worship of Satan himself, filling stadiums with young people intoxicated by the music of hell.
In the Last Days
The prophetic scriptures reveal that, as we near the end times, music will increasingly become an expression of worship. Mankind will polarize into two groups: those who follow the Lamb as worshipers of God and those who are demonized and worship Satan (Rev. 9:20; 13:8, etc.).
Even now, this polarization is occurring. As stated, hard rock concerts have become so utterly demonic, so intrinsically vile, that they have functionally become expressions of satanic worship. At the same time, Christian music has actually become the fastest growing genre in the music industry. Today, it is not unusual in America to see secular television commercials offering worship CDs, complete with video footage of stadiums full of people pouring their hearts out in songs to God.
Not only does the Lord reveal the priority of worship in the last days, to help focus us He tells us what themes will fill the songs of the redeemed! Indeed, by looking at the songs that fill our hearts we can discern if we are aligned spiritually with the pattern of those portrayed in the Scriptures. Thus, let's look at Revelation 5:9-10 and see how our song compares with those who follow the Lamb:
And they sang a new song, saying,
"Worthy are You to take the book and to break its seals; for You were slain, and purchased for God with Your blood men from every tribe and tongue and people and nation. You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth."
First, the redeemed sing "a new song." There is nothing stale or old about true worship; it is always fresh, always alive, always a consequence of God's miraculous love as it unfolds in our lives. Next, their song is focused upon the exaltation of the Lamb of God (see also vv. 11-14). They know they only have obtained access to God because they were purchased by the blood of the Lamb. They are overwhelmed with spontaneous worship and deep thanksgiving to God's Son.
To most Christians the themes in this song are familiar, even if we do not fully walk in them. In varying degrees, we have this song of praise to Christ in our hearts. Yet, amazingly, according to this Scripture, the world vision of the end-time redeemed is markedly different from what most of us believe today. Speaking as one of the redeemed, John tells us that their goal is not to dwell forever in Heaven, but to "reign [with Christ] upon the earth." How contrary this is to what many Christians are taught. We pray, "Take us to Heaven, Lord." But the redeemed, the twenty-four elders and the angelic hosts are singing, "Bring Heaven to earth, Lord! Thy kingdom come here, as it is in Heaven." Consider prayerfully: the focus of the redeemed is to "reign upon the earth."
Consider also: John identifies these last days saints as "priests to our God." The primary ministry of this "kingdom priesthood," as the model of the Old Testament priesthood forecasts, is that of intercession. Those who reign with Christ are intercessors. They offer sacrifices to God for mankind's sins and lift praise offerings for the Almighty's mercy. As priests, their lives are bound together with those peoples and nations for whom they pray. Yet, though bound with those in need, kingdom priests are not bound by blind nationalism and the bias of one's cultural or ethnicity. They see clearly the need of their people, yet instead of justifying it or simply finding fault, they intercede. They have ascended from mere critics to become a "kingdom and priests."
Additionally, they come "from every tribe and tongue and people and nation." Thus, we are offered another view into their heart's song: these are men and women united in Christ, committed to unity and reconciliation. They are a new creation people that, in the world, were at times enemies, but in the kingdom have become one.
A Unique Song
There is more that fills the music and worship of the redeemed. In Revelation 14:3 we read, "And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders; and no one could learn the song."
Although this verse refers to the elect of God, by application it tells us that there is a personal song that we each sing, a song that "no one" else can learn. It is a hymn that comes uniquely from our hearts, one that tells our personal story of redemption. Beloved, there is a song that you alone must learn and you alone can sing. Its stanzas are filled with the litany of God's miracles. This worship is our testimony of the Father's wonderful, rescuing, empowering grace, and it rises fragrant-like incense from the core of our God-experience. Have you been singing this song? This is your reason for living and only you can sing it.
All Nations Will Come
Yet there is still one more theme we must study and Revelation 15:3-4 carries its message: "And they sang the song of Moses, the bond-servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, 'Great and marvelous are Your works, O Lord God, the Almighty; righteous and true are Your ways, King of the nations! Who will not fear, O Lord, and glorify Your name? For You alone are holy; for all the nations will come and worship before You, for Your righteous acts have been revealed.' "
Beloved, there is so much in these words, yet time limits us to speak of them all. But among the elect is the accompanying work of God. These are the "great and marvelous" displays of power; the awesome "righteous acts [that] have been revealed." For those who see only a whimpering, weak end-time church, I say to you: these works shall touch and shake nations, and shall cause "nations" to "come and worship."
We must obtain the vision of nations coming to God if our worship will attain that which fills the end-time redeemed. Behold, these who follow Christ, not only sing songs about Moses and the Lord; they sing the very song that filled Moses' heart, which the Lamb Himself is singing. It is the song of nations coming to God.
Miriam sang, "Horse and rider is cast into the sea." But Moses was singing a different song. It is right we should sing about Jesus, but the Lamb, God's sacrifice for mankind's sin, sings a different song. Behold the vision that filled both Moses and Jesus' heart: "all the nations will come and worship before You."
Beloved, to become like Christ is to have transferred to our hearts the values and standards of His heart; it is to possess His song. In everything Jesus did, the joy set before Him was the great harvest of the nations. In all that Moses accomplished, his eyes were always looking beyond the Promised Land into a "Promised Earth," fully restored to God. Thus, let us also possess this same worldwide vision. Yes, and let us ask ourselves, "Is the music that fills our hearts being conformed to God's pattern for His redeemed?" Are we singing the song of Moses and of the Lamb?
Free booklet offer
Limited Time Offer
The Power of Covenant Prayer
plus free copy of
The Jezebel Spirit

Gain the victory over the effect of curses. The section on persevering prayer is a must for anyone serious about attaining Christlikeness.

Book - $8.74 (Retail $10.00)
(Free booklet retail $4.95)
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 15 Jun 2016, 4:29 pm

Join us for a summer conference
Greatest in the Kingdom
with Francis Frangipane
July 15-16, 2016
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Dear friends,

We are pleased to invite you to join us for a summer conference with Francis Frangipane. The conference will be held at River of Life Ministries in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. The focus will be on attaining the humility of Christ. We will begin Friday evening at 7:00 p.m. and go through Saturday evening. This conference won't be a typical ICIT conference, nor limited to ICIT students, but it will, as always, remain focused on attaining the likeness of Christ.

These will be very refreshing times so we hope you can make it.

We trust the Lord to provide the time and resources for you to join us.
(Disregard if you have already registered for this event.)
Dates: July 15-16, 2016
3801 Blairs Ferry Rd NE
Cedar Rapids IA 52402       (Printable Map)
Conference begins Friday, July 15, at 7:00 p.m. Doors open at 5:00 p.m.
Registration fees:
No registration fees. We will take a free will offering during sessions.
Please register by July 11, 2016
Media:
Audio (CD) and video (DVD) albums will be available for order at the conference and will be shipped after the event.
Start time: Friday, July 15 - 7:00 p.m. start
Saturday, July 16, morning, afternoon and evening sessions
Attenders are also welcome to stay over for the Sunday morning service at River of Life, 10:00 a.m. July 17, 2016.
Accommodations:
Cedar Rapids Marriott
1200 Collins Road NE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 
(319) 393-6600
$88.00 - $104.00
per night plus tax
before July 1
More Information
Ask for the
In Christ's Image block when booking your room.
Hampton Inn and Suites
1130 Park Pl NE
Cedar Rapids, IA
(319) 832-1130
$99.00 - $109.00 
per night plus tax
before July 1
More Information
Ask for the
In Christ's Image block when booking your room.
Homewood Suites
1140 Park Place NE
Cedar Rapids Iowa 52402
(319) 378-1140
$99.00 - $109.00 
per night plus tax
before July 1
More Information
Ask for the
In Christ's Image block
when booking your room.
Camping is available at Pleasant Creek State Park - 9 miles from the church
Camping:
Meals: A list of nearby restaurants will be provided at the event.
Carpool or share a
hotel room: You can use this link to connect with other attenders to carpool to the conference or share a hotel room: Share a ride or hotel room.
Airport Information: The Eastern Iowa Airport (CID) is only 15 minutes from the church and nearby hotels.
Car rental is available at the airport website.

Registration Form
If signing up more than one person, please fill out the online registration form for every person registering. Do not use the back button when completing multiple registrations - please reload the registration form.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 12 Jun 2016, 6:52 pm

through June 23, 2016

There are qualities of heart that actually attract the pleasure of God. If we possess unoffendable faith in our pursuit of Christ's likeness; if we walk humbly with our God; if we position ourselves in the intercessor's gap; and if we abide in Christ-centered unity with the local body of Christ -- we will attract the pleasure of God, and when we awaken His pleasure, His power soon follows. Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course that begins July 1, 2016. Registration closes June 23, 2016. www.icitc.org.
Enrollment overview:

Facebook  Twitter
www.frangipane.org

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 19 ELIJAH   FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 19 JEHU_2_Kings_10  FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 19 Baal2april122016
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 19 Babylon__woman

Elijah, Jehu and the War
Against Jezebel
There is a war, a very ancient war, between the spirit of Elijah and the spirit of Jezebel. In this age-old battle, Elijah represents the interests of Heaven: the call to repentance and the return to God. Jezebel, on the other hand, represents that unique principality whose purpose is to hinder the deep work of God in the church.
To the Victor Goes the Nation
To understand the conflict between the Elijah spirit and the spirit of Jezebel, we must understand these two adversaries as they are seen in the Scriptures. Each is the spiritual counterpart of the other. Is Elijah bold? Jezebel is brazen. Is Elijah ruthless toward evil? Jezebel is vicious toward righteousness. Does Elijah speak of the ways and words of God? Jezebel is full of systems of witchcraft and words of deceit. The war between Elijah and Jezebel continues today. The chief warriors on either side are the prophets of both foes; to the victor goes the soul of our nation.
In the tradition of Samuel, Elijah was the head of the school of prophets. Under him were the "sons of the prophets" -- literally hundreds of prophetic minstrels -- who proclaimed the Word of the Lord in song. In this war, however, Jezebel had viciously and systematically murdered nearly all of God's servants until it appeared only Elijah remained (see 1 Kings 18:22). Elijah, as the last of the prophets, then challenged the 450 prophets of Baal and the 400 prophets of the Asherah to a demonstration of power: their gods against the power of the Lord.
These 850 men were the false prophets, the satanic priests "at Jezebel's table" (1 Kings 18:19). They were the most powerful, demonized individuals that the hosts of darkness could produce. King Ahab, Jezebel's husband, sent a message out to "all the sons of Israel" (v. 20), and the nation came to witness the battle between the God of Elijah and the demons of Jezebel.
The terms of the challenge were simple: each was to place an ox upon an altar. Elijah then said, "You call on the name of your god, and I will call on the name of the Lord, and the God who answers by fire, He is God" (v. 24). Six hours later the cult priests still could produce no fire; twelve hours passed and Elijah began to mock them: "Call out [to Baal] with a loud voice . . . perhaps he is asleep and needs to be awakened" (v. 27). Then, just before evening, Elijah prayed over his sacrifice and "the fire of the Lord fell and consumed the burnt offering" (v.38). The Bible says that "when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces; and they said, ‘The Lord, He is God; the Lord, He is God'" (v. 39). Immediately after this powerful witness of the Lord, Elijah had the Hebrews secure the prophets of Baal and all of them were put to death.
We would suppose that, at this point, Elijah would have asked God to finish off Jezebel, but he did not. In fact -- and this may surprise you -- Elijah came under spiritual warfare. When Jezebel heard what had happened to her servants, she released a flood of demonic power against Elijah, and he fled in fear.
You may ask, "How could such a mighty prophet turn and run?" The answer is not simple. In fact, the situation worsened. We next see Elijah sitting under a juniper tree, bewailing that he is no better than his fathers -- actually praying that he might die! (See 1 Kings 19:4.) What pressure overwhelmed this great man of God that he would fall prey to fear and discouragement? He succumbed to the witchcraft of Jezebel.
And now, let the reader understand: when you stand against the spirit of Jezebel, even though you resist her lusts and witchcrafts, you must guard against the power-demons of fear and discouragement, for these she will send against you to keep you from your victory!
Continue reading
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's booklet, The Jezebel Spirit, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
Free booklet offer
Limited Time Offer
This Day We Fight
plus free copy of
The Jezebel Spirit
There is a time for peace and a time for war. We are in a war, and you better not put down your weapon or you will become captive to sin, fear or unbelief.
Francis Frangipane tells us that the call of God is a call to war. Yet, the enemy uses human passivity to seduce God's warriors. This book is anointed to help the reader get their fire back. The Holy Spirit is ready to impart a fresh anointing to God's people - an anointing that will activate a "spiritual war mode" in the church.
Revised and expanded edition
Book - $12.00 (Retail $15.00)
(Free booklet retail $4.95)
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 05 Jun 2016, 9:46 pm

To Touch the Heart of God
(En Español)
There are three basic categories of Christians. The largest group consists of people who, though they try to avoid the darkness in the world, have no hope that the world can be redeemed. Assuming Christ's return is imminent, they retreat into what seems a shelter of apathy concerning the non-Christian world around them. Yet most are not truly apathetic. Their souls, like Lot's, are vexed by the conduct of unprincipled men (2 Pet. 2:7-8). Their compassion, though, is kindled even if it's limited. Rarely do they extend themselves beyond the needs of their immediate family and closest friends. They love the Lord, but they don't know how or what to do to change society or even to positively impact their neighborhoods.
The second group of Christians consists of those who would rather rail at the darkness than adjust to it. Though much smaller in number than the first, they are by no means apathetic; in fact, they appear exactly opposite. They rage at the depravity of the ungodly and protest the audacity of the wicked. They pound the pulpit and the pavement; they are both vocal and visible. Yet their ability to transform their culture is, for the most part, neutralized by their negativity and rage. They are dismissed as judgmental extremists. Most sinners simply cannot endure the harshness of their approach.
Both groups sincerely desire to see our culture transformed. Yet the same problem afflicts them: they are troubled that the world is unchristian, without being troubled that their own hearts are un-Christlike. They do not perceive the priority of God's heart, which is the transformation of the church into the image of Christ (Rom. 8:28-29).
World Changers Needed
It is this very passion to be conformed to Christ that separates the third group from the others. Though smallest in number, its members are the most effective. Throughout history, these have been the world changers. They are the individuals who have understood the priority of God; they know that the Father's highest passion is to behold His Son revealed in a believer's soul. As much as they are moved with compassion for the lost, their primary quest is to not just touch their neighbors' hearts, but first to touch the heart of God. They know if they awaken the Father's pleasure, the power of His Spirit will go before them. God Himself will change the hearts of those around them.
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, The Power of One Christlike Life, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
Save up to 40% on these selected products 
Limited Time Offer
The Power of One Christlike Life
Updated and revised, The Power of One Christlike Life carries a cargo of gold from the heart of a man after God's heart. This book by Pastor Frangipane contains the nectar of his walk with God. It is packed with revelation about the nature of God in Christ, and how the key to everything spiritual is found in the pursuit of Christ's likeness.
View Francis introducing this book
Book $9.45 (Retail $13.50)
Ebook $8.10 (Retail $13.50)

Prophets of Mercy - Audio Series

These messages are some of the most important teachings presented by Pastor Francis. The path is narrow and the goal is to possess the character and power of Jesus Christ.

Message titles:
Pharisaic Christians
Salt of the Earth
The Intercession of Christ
CD Audio Series - $10.50 (Retail $15.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $5.25 (Retail $7.50)

Package available

CD and book for only $18.52
(Retail $28.50)

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

June 4, 2016
Facebook  Twitter
Subscribe to receive

Ask about our free
online course!

Accepting registrations for the July 1, 2016
Level I class
Registration closes
June 23, 2016
Available also in
Spanish / Español
July 15-16, 2016
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
More Information

Ministry Support
 • Send monthly support

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 28 May 2016, 11:52 pm

(En Español)
I have discovered that, as we seek the Lord, our most difficult periods can be transformed into wonderful breakthroughs into God's love. For me one such season occurred during the years 1979 to1981. The association of churches with which I was aligned had fallen under spiritual deception. Not only were its core doctrines increasingly seeded with New Age influences, but also immorality crept in, and key leaders began leaving their wives for other women. I could no longer remain silent. As a result, in 1979 I left my congregation in Detroit, Michigan, where I had served as pastor, and traveled to the organization's regional headquarters in Iowa. I came to plead for repentance. However, after meeting with the senior leaders, I was asked to leave the group.
So here we were -- we had left our church, we had no money, and we had four little children; we couldn't even afford basic housing. Desperate for anything, we finally found an old farmhouse in rural Washington, Iowa. The home was over a hundred years old, but it actually looked much older. After negotiating with the landlord, we were given a year of free rent provided I did basic repairs to the house, such as cleaning and painting.
Even so, the house needed more than I could provide. The furnace did not work well, so we installed a wood burner stove in the kitchen. That first winter, it turned out, was one of the coldest in Iowa's history. Frost formed on the inside walls, spreading a foot or two around each window; wind chills dropped to sixty below, and even colder on several occasions.
To keep warm each night, the whole family cuddled tightly on one large mattress on the dining room floor, about eighteen feet from the wood burner in the kitchen. A fan behind the stove nudged warm air in our direction. My nightly project, of course, was to build enough heat in the stove to keep us warm until morning.
While I worked the fire, I also would pray and seek God. The wood burner became a kind of altar to me, for each night as I prayed, I offered to God my unfulfilled dreams and the pain of my spiritual isolation. Yes, I knew the Lord was aware of our situation. Though we had virtually nothing, He showed Himself to us in dozens of little ways. I just didn't know what He wanted of me.
As the seasons came and went, another child was born, and then we fostered a young girl from Vietnam, giving us six children. Still, as the family grew, the little area around the wood burner became a hallowed place to me. Even in the summer I would sit on the chair next to the stove and pray and worship.
I would like to say I found the joy of the Lord during this time, but in truth, though I gradually adjusted to my situation, I felt an abiding misery in my soul. Our deep poverty was an issue (I barely made $6,000 a year), but more than that, I felt like I had missed the Lord. My continual prayer was, "Lord, what do You want of me?"
Three years of seeking God passed, and I still carried an emptiness inside. What was God's will for me? I had started a couple Bible studies and spoken a few times in churches, but I so identified with being a pastor that, until I was engaged again in full-time ministry, I feared I had lost touch with God's call on my life.
In spite of this inner emptiness concerning ministry, I actually was growing spiritually, especially in areas that were previously untilled. I went through the Gospels, hungry to study and obey the words of Christ. Previously, I had unconsciously defined a successful ministry as something born of my performance. During this time, however, the Lord reduced me to simply being a disciple of Jesus Christ.
Indeed, a number of things I thought were biblical I discovered were really just religious traditions. The Lord desired that I take inventory of my heart and examine those few truths for which I would be willing to die. He said the truths for which I would die, for these I should live.
Frankly, things like the timing of the Rapture or nuances about worship style or spiritual gifts dropped in their priority, though I still considered them important. Rising to the top of my focus was a passion to be a true follower of Jesus Christ -- to obey His teachings and approach life not merely as a critic but more as an encourager. I also found myself increasingly free to enjoy and learn from Christians from other streams and perspectives.
Yet these changes, though deep and lasting, occurred slowly, almost imperceptibly. They were happening quietly in my heart, and only in hindsight did I see what the Lord had done. Throughout this time I was preoccupied with feelings of detachment from God's will. My prayer to know the Lord's plan for me continued daily.
The Breakthrough
One day, as I stood in the kitchen pantry, I repeated again my abiding prayer: "Lord, what do You want of me?" In a sudden flash of illumination, the Lord answered. Speaking directly to my heart, He said, "Love Me where you're at."
In this time and season, remember, I was not a pastor or minister. I was a television repairman doing odd jobs on the side to provide for my family. I hated what I was doing. In my previous church I had taught against TV, and now I was "laying hands" on television sets and raising them from the dead! The Lord's answer cut straight to my heart. I was awed at its simplicity! I asked, "Love You where I am at? Lord, is that all You want of me?" To this He responded, "This is all I will ever require of you."
In that eternal moment, peace flooded my soul, and I was released from the false expectation of ministry-driven service. God was not looking at what I did for Him, but He was looking at who I became to Him in love. The issue in His heart was not whether I pastored but whether I loved Him. To love the Lord in whatever station I found myself -- even as a television repairman -- this I could do!
A deep and remarkable transformation occurred in me. My identity was no longer in being a pastor but rather in becoming a true lover of God. Having settled my priorities, amazingly, just a couple days later I was invited to pastor a church in Marion, Iowa. In spite of all my previous anxiety about returning to ministry, I did not jump at the opportunity. For I had found what the Lord truly desired of me. Though I eventually accepted this call, my focus was not merely on leading a church but on loving God.
What God Seeks
More than one's ministry, God seeks our love. His great commandment is that we love Him, ultimately, with all our mind, all our heart, and all our soul and strength. If we love Him, we will fulfill all He requires of us (John 14:15). And it is as we love Him that He orchestrates all things to work together for our good (Rom. 8:28).
Beloved, loving God is not hard. We can fulfill any assignment -- auto mechanic or housewife, doctor or college student -- and still give great pleasure to our heavenly Father. We do not need ministry titles to love the Lord. Indeed, God measures the value of our lives by the depth of our love. This is what He requires of all true God-seekers: to love Him where we are at.
Lord Jesus, the revelation of Your love has swept me off my feet. Lord, You have drawn me and I run after You. Master, even in the mundane things of life, I shall express my love for You. Consume me in Your love.
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, I Will Be Found by You, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
Save up to 35% off this week 
Limited time offer
I Will Be Found By You
Perhaps this compilation of teachings from Francis Frangipane will become his most important book yet. The essence of I Will Be Found By You is a living promise from God. If we seek Him in earnest, He has purposed to reveal Himself in ways that will transform us and impact the world around us. In truth, when we consider the extent of impossible conflicts in our world, only one remedy exists: we must have more of God! If you desire more of God's presence in your life, more of God you shall certainly have. This is a very inspiring book.
Sample chapter: Love Me Where You Are At
Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: I Will Be Found By You

Book - $9.10 (Retail $13.00)
Ebook - $9.10 (Retail $13.00)

Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God
This is the first book ever written by Pastor Francis. It came after three years of studying and repeatedly reading the Gospels. The truths in this book have stirred men to revivals. This book is a penetrating study of the human heart and how God prepares it for His glory.

Book $8.40 (Retail $12.00)
Ebook $8.40 (Retail $12.00)
More of God - Audio Series

Our primary need in the church is not more programs; what we need most is more of God.

Message titles:

More of God   |   God's Will for Us
Dismantling Strongholds   |   With Unveiled Face
The Simplicity of Devotion   |   He Restores My Soul
CD Audio Series - $16.80  (Retail $24.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $8.40   (Retail $12.00)

I Will Be Found By You
and
Holiness Truth and the Presence of God

Two-book package - $16.25 
(Retail $25.00)
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise stated, all Scripture quotations were taken from the NASB
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 21 May 2016, 6:48 pm

Find God!
(En Español)
There is only one thing that keeps most churches from prospering spiritually. They have yet to find God.
Holiness Comes From Seeking the Glory of God
"How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another, and you do not seek the glory that is from the one and only God?" (John 5:44). If we are displaying our spirituality to impress men, still seeking honor from others, still living to appear righteous or special or "anointed" before people, can we honestly say we have been walking near to the living God? We know we are relating correctly to God when our hunger for His glory causes us to forsake the praise of men.
Does not all glory fade in the light of His glory? Even as Jesus challenged the genuineness of the Pharisees’ faith, so He challenges us: "How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another?"
What a weak comfort is the praise of men. Upon such a frail ledge do we mortals build our happiness. Consider: within but a few days after the Lycaonians attempted to worship Paul, they were congratulating themselves for having stoned him (Acts 14:11-19). Consider: was it not the same city whose songs and praise welcomed Jesus as "King . . . gentle, and mounted on a donkey" (Matt. 21:5-9) that roared, "Crucify Him!" less than one week later (Luke 23:21)? To seek the praise of men is to be tossed upon such a sea of instability!
We must ask ourselves, whose glory do we seek in life, God’s or our own? Jesus said, "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory" (John 7:18). When we speak from ourselves and of ourselves, are we not seeking to solicit from men the praise that belongs only to God? To seek our glory is to fall headlong into vanity and deception. "But," Jesus continued, "He who is seeking the glory of the one who sent Him, He is true and there is no unrighteousness in Him" (v. 18). The same quality of heart that made Christ’s intentions true must become our standard as well. For only to the degree that we are seeking the glory of God are our motivations true! Only to the degree that we abide in the glory of Him who sends us is there no unrighteousness in our hearts!
Therefore, let us give ourselves to seeking the glory of God, and let us do so until we find Him. As we behold the nature of Christ, as our eyes see Him, like Job we "abhor" ourselves and "repent in dust and ashes" (Job 42:6 KJV). As we are bathed in His glory, we shall be washed from seeking the glory of man.
If we truly find Him, no one will have to tell us to be humble. No one need convince us our old natures are as filthy rags. As we truly find God, the things which are so highly esteemed among men will become detestable in our sight (Luke 16:15).
What could be more important than finding God? Take a day, a week or a month and do nothing but seek Him, persisting until you find Him. He has promised, "You will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart" (Jer. 29:13). Find God, and once you have Him, determine to live the rest of your life in pursuit of His glory. As you touch Him, something will come alive in you: something eternal, someone Almighty! Instead of looking down on people, you will seek to lift them up. You will dwell in the presence of God. And you will be holy, for He is holy.
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's books, I Will Be Found by You, and Holiness Truth and the Presence of God, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
Save up to 35% off this week 
Limited time offer
I Will Be Found By You
Sample chapter: Love Me Where You Are At
Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: I Will Be Found By You

Book - $9.10 (Retail $13.00)
Ebook - $9.10 (Retail $13.00)

This is the first book ever written by Pastor Francis. It came after three years of studying and repeatedly reading the Gospels. The truths in this book have stirred men to revivals. This book is a penetrating study of the human heart and how God prepares it for His glory.

Book $8.40 (Retail $12.00)
Ebook $8.40 (Retail $12.00)
More of God - Audio Series

Our primary need in the church is not more programs; what we need most is more of God.

Message titles:

More of God   |   God's Will for Us
Dismantling Strongholds   |   With Unveiled Face
The Simplicity of Devotion   |   He Restores My Soul
CD Audio Series - $16.80  (Retail $24.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $8.40   (Retail $12.00)

I Will Be Found By You
and
Holiness Truth and the Presence of God
Two-book package - $16.25 
(Retail $25.00)
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 14 May 2016, 10:56 pm

Humility Precedes Holiness
(En Español)
"The bigger I grow in God, the smaller I become."
                                   ---Allen Bond
A Holy Man Is a Humble Man
"Learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart" (Matt. 11:29 KJV). The holiest, most powerful voice that ever spoke described Himself as "meek and lowly in heart." Why begin a message on holiness with a quote concerning humility? Simply because holiness is the product of grace and God gives grace only to the humble.
It is vital we understand that Jesus did not condemn sinners; He condemned hypocrites. A hypocrite is a person who excuses his own sin while condemning the sins of another. He is not merely "two-faced," for even the best of us must work at single-mindedness in all instances. A hypocrite, therefore, is one who refuses to admit he is, at times, two-faced, thereby pretending a righteousness that he fails to live.
Indeed, the hypocrite does not discern his hypocrisy, for he cannot perceive flaws within himself. Rarely does he actually deal with the corruption in his heart. Since he seeks no mercy, he has no mercy to give; since he is always under God's judgment, judging is what comes through him.
We cannot remain hypocrites and at the same time find holiness. Therefore, the first step we truly take toward sanctification is to admit we are not as holy as we would like to appear. This first step is called humility.
In our desire to know God, we must discern this about the Almighty: He resists the proud but His grace is drawn to the humble. Humility brings grace to our need, and grace alone can change our hearts. Humility, therefore, is the substructure of transformation. It is the essence of all virtues.
At some phase in each of our lives, we all will be confronted with the impurities of our hearts. The Holy Spirit reveals our sinfulness, not to condemn us but to establish humility and deepen the knowledge of our personal need for grace. It is at this crossroad that both holy men and hypocrites are bred. Those who become holy see their need and fall prostrate before God for deliverance. Those who become hypocrites are they who, in seeing their sin, excuse it and thus remain intact. Though all men must eventually stand at this junction, few are they who embrace the voice of truth; few are they indeed who will walk humbly toward true holiness.
Therefore, sanctification starts not with rules but with the forsaking of pride. Purity begins with our determined refusal to hide from the condition of our hearts. Out of self-discovery comes forth humility, and in meekness true holiness grows.
If we are not enlightened to the depravity of our old nature, we become "Christian Pharisees," hypocrites, full of contempt and self-righteousness. Did not our Master warn of those who, "trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and viewed others with contempt"? (Luke 18:9) Every time we judge another Christian, we do so with an attitude of self-righteousness. Each time we criticize another church, contempt is the motive behind our words. The irony of our Christianity is that so many churches look upon each other with identical attitudes of superiority. The modern church has become overstocked with those who, thinking they were holy, have become the exact opposite of holiness because they so lack humility!
Yet the humility we seek is drawn from a well that goes deeper than the awareness of our needs. Even in times of spiritual fullness, we must delight in weakness, knowing all strength is the product of God's grace. The humility we hope to find must go beyond the pattern of living proud lives, interrupted momentarily by intervals of self-abasement. Meekness must become our way of life. Like Jesus, we must delight in becoming "lowly in heart." Like Jesus, His disciples are humble by choice.
Anyone Can Judge, But Can You Save?
Hypocrites love to judge; it makes them feel superior. But it shall not be so with you. You must seek earnestly for lowliness of heart. Many zealous but proud Christians failed to reach holiness because they presumed they were called to judge others.
Jesus Christ did not come to condemn the world but to save the world. Anyone can pass judgment, but can they save? Can they lay down their lives in love, intercession and faith for the one judged? Can they target an area of need and, rather than criticizing, fast and pray, asking God to supply the very virtue they feel is lacking? And then, can they persevere in love-motivated prayer until that fallen area blooms in godliness? Such is the life Christ commands we follow!
To judge after the flesh requires but one eye and a carnal mind. On the other hand, it takes the loving faithfulness of Christ to redeem and save. One act of His love revealed through us will do more to warm cold hearts than the sum of all our pompous criticisms. Therefore, grow in love, excel in mercy, and you will have a clearer perception into the essence of holiness, for it is the nature of God, who is love.
One may argue, "But Jesus condemned sin." Yes, and we condemn sin also, but the sin we must condemn first is the sin of judging others, for it obscures our vision from discerning sin in ourselves (Matt. 7:5). Understand this: We will never become holy by criticizing others; nor is anyone brought nearer to God through finding fault!
If we are honestly pursuing our sanctification, we will soon discover we have no time for judging others. Indeed, being in need of mercy, we will seek eagerly for opportunities to be merciful to others.
Yes, Scripture tells us that Jesus judged men in certain situations, but His motive was always to save. His love was perfectly committed to the one He judged. When our love toward another is such that we can honestly say, like Christ, "I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you" (Heb. 13:5), our powers of discernment will be likewise perfected; for it is love alone that gives us pure motives in judgment (1 John 4:16-17).
Do you still insist on finding fault? Beware, Christ's standard of judgment is high: "He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone" (John 8:7). Indeed, speak out against unrighteousness but be motivated by the love of Jesus. Remember, it is written, "While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" (Rom. 5:8). In the kingdom of God, unless you are first committed to die for people, you are not permitted to judge them.
It is also important to note that the ears which listen to gossip or criticism are as guilty as the mouth that speaks it. Do not contribute to such sins. Instead, stop the offender from speaking and entreat him to intercede, as Jesus does, for that person or situation. Your ears are holy; do not let them come into agreement with the accuser of the brethren (Rev. 12:10).
Remember, Christ did not condemn sinners, He condemned hypocrites. He numbered Himself with sinners -- bearing our sins and sorrows (Isa. 53). This is the humility we are seeking. Indeed, holiness shines brightly through the meek and lowly of heart.
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
Save on these selected products 
Limited time offer 

Book $8.71 (Retail $12.00)
Ebook $8.25 (Retail $12.00)
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 07 May 2016, 10:08 pm

The Ministries of Francis Frangipane

Two Things,
Two Things Only
(En Español)
There are so many things to occupy our minds: so many books, so many examples, so many good teachings that deserve our attention, that say, "Here is a truth." But as I have been serving the Lord these past years, He has led me to seek for two things and two things only: to know the heart of God in Christ and to know my own heart in Christ's light.
Knowing the Heart of God
I have been seeking God, searching to know Him and the depth of His love toward His people. I want to know Christ's heart and the compassions that motivate Him. The Scriptures are plain: Jesus loved people. Mark's gospel tells us that after Jesus taught and healed the multitudes, they became hungry. In His compassion, Christ saw them as "sheep without a shepherd" (Mark 6:34). It was not enough for Him to heal and teach them; He personally cared for each of them. Their physical well-being, even concerning food, was important to Him.
A lad with five loaves and two fish provided enough for Jesus to work another miracle, but this miracle had to come through Christ's willing but bone-weary body. Consider: Christ brought His disciples out to rest, "for there were many people coming and going, and they did not even have time to eat" (Mark 6:31).
Consider: Jesus personally had come to pray and be strengthened, for John the Baptist, Jesus' forerunner, had been beheaded earlier that very week at the hands of Herod. It was in the state of being emotionally and physically depleted that Jesus fed the multitudes -- not just once or twice but over and over again: "He kept giving [the bread and the fish] to the disciples to set before them" (v. 41).
Thousands of men, women and children all "ate and were satisfied" (v. 42). Oh, the heart of Jesus! The miracle was for them, but we read of no miracle sustaining Him except the marvelous wonder of a holy love that continually lifted His tired hands with more bread and more fish. Out of increasing weakness He repeatedly gave that others might be renewed.
So, if my quest is to know Him, I must recognize this about Him: Jesus loves people -- all people, especially those society ignores. Therefore I must know exactly how far He would travel for men, for that is the same distance He would journey again through me. Indeed, I must know His thoughts concerning illness, poverty and human suffering. As His servant, I am useless to Him unless I know these things. If I would actually do His will, I must truly know His heart. Therefore, in all my study and times of prayer I am seeking more than just knowledge; I am searching for the heart of God.
Knowing Our Hearts
At the same time, as I draw closer to the heart of God, the very fire of His presence begins a deep purging work within me. In the vastness of His riches, my poverty appears. The psalmist wrote, "Who may ascend into the hill of the Lord? And who may stand in His holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who has not lifted up his soul to falsehood and has not sworn deceitfully" (Ps. 24:3-4).
We cannot even find the hill of the Lord, much less ascend it, if there is deceit in our heart. How does one serve in God's holy place if his soul is unclean? It is only the pure in heart who perceive God. To ascend toward God is to walk into a furnace of truth where falsehood is extracted from our souls. To abide in the holy place we must dwell in honesty, even when a lie might seem to save us. Each ascending step upon the hill of God is a thrusting of our souls into greater transparency, a more perfect view into the motives of our hearts.

It is this upward call of God that we pursue. Yet the soul within us is hidden, crouching in fear and darkness, living in a world of untruths and illusions. This is our inner man, the soul God seeks to save. Have you discovered your true self, the inner person whom truth alone can free? Yes, we seek holiness, but true holiness arises from here; it comes as the Spirit of Truth unveils the hidden places in our hearts. Indeed, it is truthfulness which leads to holiness.
God, grant us a zeal for truth that we may stand in Your holy place!
Men everywhere presume they know the "truth," but they have neither holiness nor power in their lives. Truth must become more than historical doctrine; it must be more than a museum of religious artifacts -- mementos from when God once moved. Truth is knowing God's heart as it was revealed in Christ, and it is knowing our own hearts in the light of God's grace.
As members of the human race, we are shrouded in ignorance. Barely do we know our world around us; even less do we know the nature of our own souls. Without realizing it, as we search for God's heart, we are also searching for our own. For it is only in finding Him that we discover ourselves, for we are "in Him."
Yet throughout that searching process, as I position my heart before the Lord, it is with a sense of trembling that I pray the prayer of King David: "Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me and know my anxious thoughts; and see if there be any hurtful way in me, and lead me in the everlasting way"(Ps. 139:23-24).
Let us wash the cosmetics from our souls and look at the unadorned condition of our hearts. I know God has created us eternally complete and perfect in Christ. I believe that. But in the first three chapters of John's Revelation, Jesus did not tell the churches they were "perfect in His eyes." No! He revealed to them their true conditions; He told them their sins. Without compromise, He placed on them the demand to be overcomers, each in their own unique and difficult circumstance.
Like them, we must know our need. And like them, the souls we want saved dwell here, in a world system structured by lies, illusions and rampant corruption. Our old natures are like well-worn shoes into which we relax; we can be in the flesh instantly without even realizing it. The enemies that defeat us are hidden and latent within us! Thus the Holy Spirit must expose our foes before we can conquer them!
Concerning man's nature, the prophet Jeremiah wrote, "The heart is more deceitful than all else and is desperately sick; who can understand it?" (Jer. 17:9). Quoting another of David's prayers, a similar cry is heard: "Who can discern his errors? Acquit me of hidden faults. Also keep back Your servant from presumptuous sins; let them not rule over me; then I will be blameless, and I shall be acquitted of great transgression" (Ps. 19:12-13).
There may be errors inside of us that are actually ruling us without our awareness. Do we realize, for instance, how many of our actions are manipulated purely by vanity and the desire to be seen or accepted by others? Are we aware of the fears and apprehensions that unconsciously influence so many of our decisions? We may have serious flaws inside yet still be either too proud or too insecure to admit we need help.
Concerning ourselves, we think so highly of what we know so little!
Even outwardly, though we know our camera pose, do we know how we appear when we are laughing or crying, eating or sleeping, talking or angry? The fact is, most of us are ignorant of how we appear outwardly to others; much less do we know ourselves inwardly before God! Our fallen thinking processes automatically justify our actions and rationalize our thoughts. Without the Holy Spirit, we are nearly defenseless against our own innate tendencies toward self-deception.
Therefore, if we would be holy, we must first renounce falsehood. In the light of God' grace, having been justified by faith and washed in the sacrificial blood of Jesus, we need not pretend to be righteous. We need only to become truthful.
No condemnation awaits our honesty of heart -- no punishment. We have only to repent and confess our sins to have them forgiven and cleansed; if we will love the truth, we will be delivered from sin and self-deception. Indeed, we need to know two things and two things only: the heart of God in Christ and our own hearts in Christ's light.
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
Save on these selected products 
Limited time offer 

Book $8.71 (Retail $12.00)
Ebook $8.25 (Retail $12.00)
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next