World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 20 EmptyToday at 1:57 am by Admin

» THE BLAZE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 20 EmptyToday at 1:44 am by Admin

» Israel 365 News
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 20 EmptyToday at 1:32 am by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 20 EmptyToday at 1:32 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 20 EmptyToday at 12:59 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 20 EmptyToday at 12:28 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 20 EmptyToday at 12:17 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 10:42 pm by Admin

» Year of the Death of Jesus
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 10:27 pm by Admin

» AISH
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 10:01 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 9:59 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 9:23 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 9:07 pm by Admin

» israelAM
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 9:04 pm by Admin

» WHY DID GOD CREATE EVIL
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 2:37 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 20 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 20 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 20 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 20 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Go down

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 20 Empty Re: FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Post  Admin Sat 30 Apr 2016, 4:39 pm

Ask of Me 
(En Español)
The Great Revolt
As though Jesus were reading a news summary of recent years, His prophecies of two thousand years ago clearly describe our times. Thus, we are compelled to discern accurately the significant era in which we live. Indeed, of the many prophetic fulfillments of our day, one in particular rises with undimmed candor. I am speaking of what the Bible calls the "apostasy." Recall Paul's warning:
"Let no one in any way deceive you, for [the day of the Lord] will not come unless the apostasy comes first" (2 Thess. 2:3).
The apostasy has traditionally been described as a time of deception and massive falling away from authentic faith in Christ. Depending upon your specific view, sometime before or after the apostasy the rapture of the church will occur. However, the concept of apostasy as merely "a falling away" is incomplete. The original Greek word for apostasy, apostasia, when used in classical Greek literature, meant "a political revolt." From this we understand that the end-time apostasy is not just a time of sinfulness or large scale backsliding; it is actually a time of open defiance and warlike aggression against godliness in general. In other words, the apostasia is a political insurrection against the laws of God.
This interpretation of the apostasy is not an isolated view. The New International Version, Revised Standard Version, Phillips Translation, and New English Bible all render apostasia as "the rebellion." The Living Bible interprets the apostasy as the "great rebellion," while the Jerusalem Bible assigns a proper name to this era: "The Great Revolt."
As we consider the fulfillment of so many other prophecies, let us carefully observe: mankind has entered an era of open revolt and outright rebellion -- an apostasy -- against the moral standards of God.
Today, we are witnessing a large-scale rebellion against traditional moral values. Indeed, this brazen attitude has had a name for itself since the 1960s: the sexual revolution. And "revolution" is exactly what it is. Our moral standards have not only been challenged, they have been replaced by a nonstandard. Indeed, the great rebellion seeks to legitimize and then mainstream every perversity known to man!
There is much to say (and pray) on behalf of those trapped in perversity and who hate sin's effect on their lives. We must be compassionate toward them and not strident; many are sitting in our churches afraid to even speak of their need lest they be disowned. I am not speaking with reference to the victims of this advance, but of those who are engaged in a mutiny against the sway of God in our nation. They argue the only standard Americans have is the standard of individual freedom. In their view, freedom itself is the "god" ruling America, with self-indulgence sitting as prime minister.
Yet the God of Heaven desires the nations of the world. Though the apostasy will certainly intensify, we must remember it is only one of many prophecies unfolding in our day. The same divine Word that warned of the Great Rebellion also assures us that ultimately God's kingdom shall crush the demonic influences in our world (Dan. 2:44).
Yes, evil shall mature into full rebellion, but good is also ripening into full Christlikeness! (See Matt. 13:40-43; John 17:22-23.) True, the apostasy shall reveal the nature of Satan, but the true church shall manifest the nature of Christ! Our King is not only coming in the skies, He is coming "to be glorified in His saints on that day, and to be marveled at among all who have believed" (2 Thess. 1:10). What seems to be Satan's hour, full of darkness and rebellion, is simply the opportunity for grace to abound to the glory of God in the church!
Seated with Christ!
The Second Psalm, perhaps more then any other Bible text, accurately portrays the spirit of our time. Indeed, it also proclaims our correct response to Satan's bold advance. Although it was quoted by the early church (Acts 4:25-26), God has set its full realization for the end of this age.
"Why are the nations in an uproar and the peoples devising a vain thing? The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers take counsel together against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying, ‘Let us tear their fetters apart and cast away their cords from us!'" (Ps. 2:1-3).
Although "the rebellion" reveals itself worldwide in many ways, in America many of our leaders have certainly been counseling together "against the Lord" in their decisions. We see it in the efforts to mainstream perversion and give shelter to satanic rock music. Again, our anti-censorship laws, like armor plating, in many ways now defend sin against the Lord. The virulent cry of those in rebellion hammers relentlessly upon the fetters of moral restraint!
This railing against God has not gone unnoticed in Heaven. Is the Almighty confounded? Has fear concerning recent developments gripped the Lord's heart? No. The Psalm continues:
"He who sits in the heavens laughs, the Lord scoffs at them. Then He will speak to them in His anger and terrify them in His fury" (Ps. 2:4-5).
The Lord laughs at the foolishness of those in full revolt, as they imagine God's judgments cannot reach them. Why then, you ask, does the Lord delay His full judgment? In part, the Lord waits for us, His church. For while the world shall demand, and receive, the reign of hell, the goal of the praying church shall be for the reign of Heaven.
You see, all prophecies shall be fulfilled: not only those concerning evil but also those concerning righteousness. The Lord has purposed to have a "bride without spot or wrinkle" and a "kingdom" of wheat without tares. The transformation of the church will be fulfilled as surely as every other prophecy occurring before the Lord's return.
Thus, He commands us to sit with Him in the completeness of His purpose. He requires us not only to live without fear but to stand in prayer for these very nations that defy Him!
Listen again to this Second Psalm, for in the very context of worldwide rebellion against the Lord, it records the most remarkable discourse: "Ask of Me," the Father says to the Son, "and I will surely give the nations as Your inheritance, and the very ends of the earth as Your possession" (Ps. 2:8).
As Christ's church, we do not deserve a national revival, but Jesus does! As His representatives, in His name and virtue, we ask of the Father for America! We stand in prayer for the church to become one, filled with Christ followers from every ethnic background! Our prayer is not only an act of faith, it is an act of obedience: we are commanded to ask God for the nations!
Therefore, while the perverse strive toward complete rejection of God, even as their mocking words fill the air, the Almighty's unchangeable promise to His Son (and by extension, His church as Christ's body) is "Ask of Me, and I will surely give the nations!''
As violence, New Age religions and witchcraft flourish in our schools, ask God for this nation. While all restraint is removed from the entertainment industry, ask God for this nation! While perversity dresses in normalcy, ask God for America! While abortion remains protected by laws, ask God with confidence, with boldness, and with faith for our land! Where you see injustice in any form, ask God for His kingdom to manifest on earth!
"He who sits in the heavens laughs."
Put away fear and discouragement; repent of fretting. The more we accept our place in the divine plan, the more we shall laugh at the enemy's plans. The faith that relentlessly asks God, pleases God. Now, as the fullness of the times unfolds, as the world around us clothes itself in prophetic fulfillments, let us put away unbelief; let us repent for withdrawal. It is a time to boldly ask of God. As He has promised: He will give the nations as an inheritance to Christ!
Let's pray: Lord Jesus, how blessed we are that as evil matures into full rebellion, Your church matures into full Christlikeness. Teach me to pray for my inheritance, my nation. Use me to stand in the gap until my people become Your people.
~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, The Days of His Presence available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
Save up to 33% on these
selected products 
Limited time offer 

The Days of His Presence

The Days of His Presence heralds not only the return of the Lord at the Rapture, but also the return of His glory to the church at the end of the age. Supported by Scripture and Francis' prophetic vision, this book will help fill in the gaps in your understanding of the last days; it will help prepare you to receive the fullness of Christ as mankind enters the fullness of time.
Book - $8.71 (Retail $13.00)
Ebook - $9.10 (Retail $13.00)
The Days of His Presence - Companion Teaching - Audio Series
Books by Francis Frangipane - www.arrowbookstore.comThe Days of His Presence heralds not only the return of the Lord at the Rapture, but also the return of His glory to the church at the end of the age. Supported by Scripture and Francis' prophetic vision, this book will help fill in the gaps in your understanding of the last days; it will help prepare you to receive the fullness of Christ as mankind enters the fullness of time.
Message titles:
Days of His Glory   |  Christ in You   |  Behind Our Walls
Priority of His Passion   |  In God's Tabernacle

CD Audio Series - $15.40 (Retail 22.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $7.70 (Retail $11.00)
In the Days Ahead: A Prophetic Overview 
Two-Message Series
In this series, Pastor Frangipane shares two visions the Lord gave him nearly forty years ago. And while he touches on such things as the shaking of the nations, the antichrist, earthquakes and other end-time events, his focus is primarily upon the greatest reality awaiting us in the last days: the "sign of the Son of Man."
Pastor Francis has said, "Let us not be so absorbed with the dark movement of end-time shadows that we miss the One whose day is simultaneously dawning upon us. Many have written about the shadows; my goal is to prepare us for the baptism of light."
The CD series, In the Days Ahead, has two audio messages. The first, "The Glory of Christ," focuses on the intensifying presence of the Lord in the last days.
The second message is "The Currency of Heaven." How can we lay up treasures in Heaven and then draw from that heavenly account for our earthly needs? Currency is purchasing power. So what exactly is the purchasing power of Heaven and how can we possess eternal wealth?
Message titles:
The Glory of Christ  |  The Currency of Heaven
CD Audio Series - $8.40 (Retail $12.00)
DVD Video Series - $16.80 (Retail $24.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $4.20 (Retail $6.00)
MP4 Video Download Series - $8.40 (Retail $12.00)

Visit Arrow Bookstore to order
To comment or send this message to a friend or print this message, use our Printer-friendly version.
If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of one of his ebooks for free (*see exceptions). One free ebook per household please. (Visit our *FAQ page for more information.)
Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our website (and publisher) would be kindly appreciated.
What did you think about this message?
Tell us on Facebook or Twitter
Facebook  Twitter
A service of Frangipane Ministries, Inc.
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise stated, all Scripture quotations were taken from the NASB.

April 29, 2016
Facebook  Twitter
Free Email from Francis Frangipane
Subscribe to receive
FREE email messages and bookstore specials 

Ask about our free
online course!

Accepting registrations for the July 1, 2016
Level I class
Registration closes
June 23, 2016
Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support
 • Send monthly support

• Place an order with Arrow Publications

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 20 Empty Re: FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Post  Admin Thu 28 Apr 2016, 8:47 pm

Pastor Francis' procedure went well. He didn’t need a stent. Doctors said his heart looks good.
Thank you all for praying.

The Staff of Francis Frangipane
www.frangipane.org
www.frangipanehispano.org
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.
Please visit our website for additional messages and resources.
If you wish to contact us with comments or questions about this email, you may do so by writing us at comments@frangipane.org.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 23 Apr 2016, 10:04 pm

The Power of Appreciation
(En Español)
Some of us cannot communicate with our loved ones. Why? Part of the reason is that we are unappreciative of them. You see, just as God requires us to "enter His gates with thanksgiving" (Psalm 100:4), so we gain access and the "right to speak" into the hearts of our loved ones through genuinely appreciating the good things we see within them. We must learn to be thankful for the people God has given us.
If you are not thankful for your teenagers, for example, your disappointment with them will ultimately drive them from you. Take time with them and sincerely communicate the things you appreciate about them. There are many good things about them that they need to hear you acknowledge. I am not saying we should not correct our children, but we must balance correction with appreciation and praise, reinforcing their sense of self-worth and value.
Because God has created us to be social creatures, we are born with an inner desire for acceptance. In fact, most of us probably desire acceptance more than righteousness.

By appreciating our loved ones, we affirm and settle the search for acceptance that compels them toward ungodly associations. Just as when property "appreciates," increasing in value, so appreciating our loved ones removes destructive tendencies created by self-hatred and fear of rejection. We inspire them to become better, not by harping on what is wrong with them, but by appreciating them. Appreciation causes their inner self worth to increase naturally.
There is something like radar inside the human heart that senses the displeasure of others. Displeasure and ingratitude are like a repellant to human relationships. People think, "If I cannot measure up, if you cannot see anything good in me, I'll go where people will accept me as I am." Thanksgiving, on the other hand, brings our loved ones closer to us, rather than driving them away.
Speaking of the people the Father put in His life, Jesus prayed, "Thine they were, and thou gavest them me" (John 17:6, KJV). One translation reads, "They are your gift to me" (v. 24 NAB). Jesus did not think of His disciples as always falling short or as a hindrance; rather, He welcomed them into His life as a gift of His Father's love. Did they fail Him? Yes. Often. But He received them as a gift from God Himself.
Likewise, your loved ones, your pastor and church are gifts from God. When Christ ascended, the Bible says "He gave gifts to men" (Eph 4:8). Your leaders, if they are godly men and women, they are a gift from God to you. Tell them you appreciate them. Indeed, I am deeply thankful to God for my wife and her love and support. Likewise, I thank God for my children and the people I served at my church; our pastors, elders and deacons are wonderful people. Are any of them perfect? No, but I appreciate them as gifts from the hand of God Himself.
I know married couples, however, who wind up discussing all that is wrong with their relationship every time they talk intimately. Why not stop talking about it and just do what is right? Do you understand? Ingratitude is "relationship repellant." Thanksgiving, on the other hand, is the doorway to oneness.
We ought to be the happiest, most joyful, earthshaking individuals the world has ever seen. God is for us. He has written our names in the Book of Life! That alone is more than enough to make us invincibly thankful, happy, glad and joyful.
Some of you have been gossiping and grumbling. It is time for a fast. From what? From grumbling. For the next thirty days, each time you are tempted to complain, find something for which to be thankful. Make lists of people and things for which you are thankful to God. Let's put an end to grumbling and complaining and become a people who possess the wonderful life of God!
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, A House United available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
Save up to 45% this week 
Limited time offer
A House United

Church splits, strife and division. Have you experienced the trauma of division? Hell itself was created when Lucifer's ambition broke rank with God. If you have experienced strife, either in your home or church, A House United will guide you out of division and into the way of peace. Francis Frangipane, speaking as a father to the church, shows the importance of unity and how to build on the foundation of the nature of Christ.
Special Note: We sold our previously released book It's Time to End Church Splits to our friends at Chosen Books. The new edition, now called A House United, has been somewhat revised. A new final section, which includes three chapters, has been added.
Book - $8.75 (Retail $15.00)
When the Many Are One

How the Christian community - driven by grace, unified in love, and activated by prayer - can bring revival and change the world.
Our best efforts will not stop the flood of problems in our cities if we remain isolated from each other. In a season when external forces are causing disunity and division, Francis Frangipane calls us back to oneness with Christ, and through Him oneness with other Christians. With the character and power of Christ in our midst, the Church can again bring transformation to our communities, our nation, and our world.
Book - $8.75 (Retail $15.00)
Ebook - $8.75 (Retail $15.00)

When the Many Are One
and
A House United
Two-book package - $16.50
(Retail $30.00)

House of Prayer
Audio Series

This classic series from Francis Frangipane helps us to not only understand the power of redemptive intercession but to walk in it to the glory of God.

Message Titles:
A House of Mercy  |  Zeal for God's House  |  The Intercessor's Vision 
Standing Before God  |  Prayer Warrior  |  The Life of Vision
If My People will Pray  |  A Call to Prayer
CD Audio Series - $17.36   (Retail $28.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $8.68    (Retail $14.00)

To comment or send this message to a friend or print this message, use our Printer-friendly version.
If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of one of his ebooks for free (*see exceptions). One free ebook per household please. (Visit our *FAQ page for more information.)
Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our website (and publisher) would be kindly appreciated.
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 16 Apr 2016, 7:38 pm

It's a Package Deal
(En Español)
In 1983 I was asked to serve as pastor of a Faith church. I had been away from the ministry for three years, and I had no idea what a "Faith" church was, except that faith as a biblical concept seemed fairly sound. So I agreed.
I should add, this was not just any Faith church; it was a satellite-dish-in-the-front-yard Faith church. Painted across the top of the dish in huge, bright red letters were the words, "Jesus Is Lord."
I should also explain that my three-year hiatus between pastorates was due, in part, to a deep sense of failure I was carrying. A member of my former church died from a virus that within four days left her completely paralyzed. I had been with her, fasting and praying during this time. But when she died on the fifth day, the helplessness I felt crushed my confidence in prayer. It was the most traumatic experience of my young ministry.
After she died, I didn't know how to acknowledge my inner devastation, so I pretended my faith was still functional -- but it wasn't. For months I still prayed for the sick, outwardly continuing to mimic the behavior of one who really believed. But inside, my secret cry was not a prayer of faith, but a whimper: "Please, God, don't let my unbelief make their condition any worse!"
Satan truly exploited my experience with death. In fact, I was so beat up, I took responsibility for her dying. In my mind, I was a shepherd who failed to heal a sheep. I had failed this woman, her family and God Himself. The only honest thing to do was leave the ministry.
It wasn't long after the woman died that my family and I left Michigan and moved to a little farmhouse in Iowa. Yet, even though I wanted to return to the ministry, the call to return would have to come from the Lord's initiative. It was three years before I received the invitation from the pastor of the Faith church.
Here I was, a man with a stronghold of unbelief teaching in a Faith church. It was an awkward time. Each month the church would watch special teaching seminars via satellite. Sooner or later, every faith teacher in America taught us their truths; each sermon, it seemed, was structured upon either the "mountain moving" faith of Mark 11:23 or the "prosperity" faith of 3 John 2.
I tried to appear polite and supportive, but inwardly I was growing more and more troubled. I was convinced that much of what we were receiving was either false or unbalanced teaching. By the ninth month, I found myself particularly agitated by what seem to be a complete distortion of a "faith" Scripture.
In our dark sanctuary, illuminated only by the light of our projection television, I quietly uttered an angry complaint, "Lord, these faith preachers are constantly misusing that verse!" Hardly was the thought out of my lips when, like a lightning bolt, the word of the Lord flashed into my mind. He said,
"At least they're using them!"
It was true. I had never taught from the verses these preachers were using. Until that moment I hadn't realized how void of real faith my heart had become. There was almost no expectancy in my voice of prayer.
In the very next moment the Holy Spirit spoke again to my heart. Reproving my self-righteousness, He said, "I will always speak to you through imperfect people. The moment you judge an imperfect person you simultaneously disqualify yourself from receiving from them."
That night I repented, not only of unbelief but of pride and fault finding, and as I did, my faith was restored. During that following year, our church saw people healed of cancers, deaf ears and arthritis! I am thankful to God for what He restored to me through the faith movement.
Through Imperfect People
The Lord used this situation to teach me a great secret: much of my spiritual progress does not come directly from God. I have learned to humble my heart and hear Him speaking through imperfect people. It has pleased Him to hide His manifold wisdom in a variety of denominational perspectives. I know that the more I humble myself to others, the broader my understanding has actually become.
Some will ask, "Aren't you afraid of being deceived by imperfect teachers?" When a teacher is truly off the mark, I will question him privately. And if I know for certain that a minister is a charlatan, I will follow Jesus’ instruction in Matthew 18. But God knows, there are enough critics to keep us all on the straight and narrow -- and I am thankful also for them! But, if we truly expect to find the kingdom of Heaven, we must remember, Jesus said it is treasure hidden in a field. I have discovered a great find: we are the field in which is hidden the treasure of Christ. If we want the treasure, we cannot be offended by the dirt that surrounds it. It’s a package deal.
Specials this week
The Three Battlegrounds
Any time the Spirit of God's kingdom is truly manifested in the earth, it will ultimately confront the strongholds of hell. Indeed, wherever evil spirits have either a foothold or a stronghold, you can expect that the overcoming church will be engaged in warfare, and expect also that the gates of hell will not prevail against the church that Jesus builds.
In this book, Francis Frangipane explores the three arenas of spiritual warfare that the maturing Christian will face: the mind, the church and the heavenly places. It provides a foundation of insight, wisdom and discernment on the nature of the battle and the keys to victory.
View Francis introducing this book
Book - $8.77 (Retail $12.45)
Ebook - $7.77 (Retail $12.45) 

This Day We Fight!
Revised and expanded edition
There is a time for peace and a time for war. We are in a war, and you better not put down your weapon or you will become captive to sin, fear or unbelief.
Francis Frangipane tells us that the call of God is a call to war. Yet, the enemy uses human passivity to seduce God's warriors. This book is anointed to help the reader get their fire back. The Holy Spirit is ready to impart a fresh anointing to God's people - an anointing that will activate the "war mode" in the church.
Book - $9.88 (Retail $15.00)

Both books - $16.55
(Retail $27.45)

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 09 Apr 2016, 10:27 pm

The Holy Spirit and Fire
(En Español)
As Christians, we are fascinated by the Holy Spirit. He teaches, guides, gives gifts, brings forth fruit and, among other things, comforts us on our journey. However, one aspect that is rarely discussed is the baptism of fire. John said that Christ would "baptize . . . with the Holy Spirit and fire" (Matt. 3:11).
Peter tells us we should not be "surprised at the fiery ordeal . . . which comes upon you for your testing, as though some strange thing were happening to you" (1 Pet. 4:12). Indeed, Jesus said, "Everyone will be salted with fire" (Mark 9:49).
The church in America for too long has followed Casper, the friendly ghost, instead of seeking the fire of the Holy Ghost. We have turned limp at the thought of our own cross; we faint when we think of suffering or sacrifice. Beloved, it is time to embrace the fire of God's presence. It is the fire that purifies our sacrifice.
Ahead of us are days both great and terrible. Understandably, many Christians are looking to the rapture of the church. Yet to escape God's judgment is not to escape His fire. Consider: Paul wrote that the day of the Lord "is to be revealed with fire." He said that "the fire itself will test the quality of each man's work" (1 Cor. 3:13).
Yet let us stay encouraged, for our God is a consuming fire. He is coming to baptize His church again in fire, but in the fire is the place of intimacy, of power and of deliverance. Even as the prophet Isaiah wrote:
"When the Lord has washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion and purged the bloodshed of Jerusalem from her midst, by the spirit of judgment and the spirit of burning, then the Lord will create over the whole area of Mount Zion and over her assemblies a cloud by day, even smoke, and the brightness of a flaming fire by night; for over all the glory will be a canopy. There will be a shelter to give shade from the heat by day, and refuge and protection from the storm and the rain" (Isa. 4:4-6).
Yes, our God is a consuming fire, and our walk with Him is a firewalk.
Lord, I repent for wanting Your blessings without desiring Your fire. I ask for the fire that purifies, that burns away my old nature. I ask You to fill me with the fire of Your holiness. Make me one with You in the fire of Your passions. Amen.
Specials this week
This Day We Fight!
There is a time for peace and a time for war. We are in a war, and you better not put down your weapon or you will become captive to sin, fear or unbelief.
Francis Frangipane tells us that the call of God is a call to war. Yet, the enemy uses human passivity to seduce God's warriors. This book is anointed to help the reader get their fire back. The Holy Spirit is ready to impart a fresh anointing to God's people - an anointing that will activate the "war mode" in the church.

The Three Battlegrounds
Any time the Spirit of God's kingdom is truly manifested in the earth, it will ultimately confront the strongholds of hell. Indeed, wherever evil spirits have either a foothold or a stronghold, you can expect that the overcoming church will be engaged in warfare, and expect also that the gates of hell will not prevail against the church that Jesus builds.
In this book, Francis Frangipane explores the three arenas of spiritual warfare that the maturing Christian will face: the mind, the church and the heavenly places. It provides a foundation of insight, wisdom and discernment on the nature of the battle and the keys to victory.

Both books - $16.55
(Retail $27.45)

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 02 Apr 2016, 10:36 pm

Love Motivated Warfare
(En Español)
Jesus knew this world was a realm under satanic siege. Planet Earth was not a place of peace but a realm at war. From the casting out of Lucifer and his angels from Heaven, to the temptation in the Garden of Eden, to Babylon and the multiplication of nations under satanic influence, planet Earth has been an embattled world. The idea that somehow our era is less threatened by evil is the height of deception. We must fight if we will follow Christ into victory.
No matter how beautiful or even innocent the world around us seems at times, remember there was a serpent in Paradise itself. If Adam and Eve had possessed a war mode mentality, they never would have casually accepted the lies of Lucifer. Likewise today, we need to be wise and walk carefully, for "the days are evil" (Eph. 5:16).
You see, Jesus was always aware that He lived in a war zone. No matter what He was doing -- whether He was laughing with sinners or driving out demons, whether He was healing the sick or training followers -- beneath the surface of His outer activities, the "war mode switch" in Jesus’ mind was always on.
I know many women are true fighters, and I salute you and praise God for your faithfulness to pray for me, my wife and family, and those serving in our ministry. Yet, for those refined ladies who consider spiritual warfare to be primarily a masculine activity, I have heard a few of you excuse yourselves from the spiritual battlefield, saying, "I'm just a housewife, a mom. I don't have a war mode."
If your child was seriously sick, wouldn't you fight that illness with every spiritual weapon at your disposal? You would fast and pray, and you would do so from your war mode. If your marriage was under spiritual attack, wouldn't you get before God and war with fervency? The fact is, you know how to fight. Ask your husband if he thinks you have a war mode. You just need something to wake it up, because once you begin to shift into the war gear, in the Holy Spirit you are dangerous!
Let me address the men as well: study the Bible; most of the heroes we read about in the Scriptures are men who stood in the gap, who prayed like Abraham and the other prophets did.
You see, the war mode is in us all. It may be attached to our instinct for survival, but it is more directly connected with our love. I love my nation, so I am warring in prayer on its behalf. Because of love for my family, I war in prayer on their behalf. I love my church, my city and, yes, even my own soul, so I war to protect what I love. If there is a natural fight instinct, there is a spiritual fight mode as well. It just needs to be awakened, submitted to Christ, and then unleashed against the enemy.
Beloved, if you have a love mode, you also have a war mode. God has created the war mode so we can protect the people we love.
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, This Day We Fight, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
Specials this week
This Day We Fight!

The Three Battlegrounds

Both books - $16.55
(Retail $30.00)

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 27 Mar 2016, 12:03 am

When Passover is
Fulfilled in God's Kingdom
(En Español)
"Easter" Or "Passover"? 
We all know that the early church did not celebrate Easter with jelly beans, chocolate bunnies and marshmallow chickens. The children of the first century church never went on Easter egg hunts. The early Christians celebrated the resurrection of Christ and the New Covenant that was fulfilled by the Lord on Passover.

The word Easter actually comes from the Anglo Saxon Eastre, a "goddess of spring." As Christianity spread, to avoid conflict with local traditions, the early church incorporated a number of pagan holidays into church culture. Obviously, colored eggs, rabbits and chickens were not biblical symbols of resurrection but were actually part of the pagan fertility rites of spring.
Although most Christians, myself included, still refer to the season of Christ's resurrection as "Easter," in my heart I look past the cultural roots of some of these issues and gently call everyone's attention to the great miracle that we've come to celebrate: the resurrection of Christ.
The Church Celebrated Passover
While we can forgive and cover non-Christian traditions in love, we should not let these traditions obscure the profound truth of God's Word. The early church had great reasons they celebrated the Feast of Passover. This annual tradition was not only commemorative -- it was also prophetic in nature. And while we would expect that the Jewish disciples would celebrate Passover, so also did the Gentile believers. We see this clearly in Paul's letter to the Corinthians. He wrote, "Christ our Passover also has been sacrificed. Therefore let us celebrate the feast" (1 Cor. 5:7-8).
The Gentile Christians in Corinth were urged by Paul to celebrate the Hebrew Feast of Passover. But the gentiles did not engage in Old Testament rituals as did the Jews. Rather, they approached the feast from its spiritual perspective, focusing on "Christ and the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth" (v. 8).
Indeed, the Christian Church kept the Passover not only in remembrance of Israel's deliverance from Egypt but in remembrance of what Christ, their Passover, fulfilled in delivering man from sin.
The Old Testament Passover, for all its powerful intrinsic and literal value, was actually a shadow of what Christ would fulfill on behalf of His followers. Remember, the feasts were shadows of something greater than themselves. Paul said their "substance belongs to Christ" (Col. 2:17). Thus it is absolutely remarkable that, of all days in the calendar year, Christ, the Lamb of God, was sacrificed during Passover. At roughly the same time the high priest was offering a lamb for the sins of the Jews, God was offering His Son for the sins of the world! On the cross was the Lamb of God who came to “take away the sin of the world.” It is Christ's blood that protects us today in the same way the blood on the doorposts symbolized God's protection for Israel in Egypt.
The Kingdom Fulfillment 
Yet there was more to the New Covenant reality which the Lord related to His disciples. He said, "I have earnestly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer; for I say to you, I shall never again eat it until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God" (Luke 22:15-16).
This will be a time when those who are truly Christ's, who have "eaten" the Lamb's flesh and partaken of His blood covenant, are divinely protected during the sequence of end-time judgments. Whether you believe in a pre-, mid- or post-tribulation rapture, God has not destined us for wrath. The Kingdom Passover, fulfilled by the Lamb of God, positions us in the eternal protection of the Almighty.
In whatever manner Jesus' words shall be fulfilled, let us require of ourselves to partake of the whole Lamb and not merely nibble at the comforting verses. Let us diligently apply the Lamb's blood over the doorways to our hearts, as well as over our families and loved ones. And even as the world around us continues its rush toward sin and judgment, let us instead press into God's kingdom. For the time is coming when we shall celebrate the Passover with Christ in the kingdom of God.
Accepting Registrations

In Christ's Image Training
Registration extended through Monday, March 28, 2016
Level I classes begin April 1, 2016
There are qualities of heart that actually attract the pleasure of God. If we possess unoffendable faith in our pursuit of Christ's likeness; if we walk humbly with our God; if we position ourselves in the intercessor's gap; and if we abide in Christ-centered unity with the local body of Christ -- we will attract the pleasure of God, and when we awaken His pleasure, His power soon follows. Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course that begins April 1, 2016. Registration extended through Monday, March 28. www.icitc.org.
In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. It is based on 45 years of seeking God, study and revelatory insights. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.
ICIT provides focused training in four essential stages of spiritual development:
The vision of attaining Christ's likeness
Possessing Christ's humility
Developing a strong prayer life
Becoming one with other Christ believers
The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The full course not only includes 44 lessons and 39 audio messages (sample audio), but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.
For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan. New students only please.
Student testimonies   |   Francis presenting the course
Enrollment overview:
     1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ          page, Level I Syllabus page, and Tuition page.

2) Choose an enrollment plan.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form.

4) Submit the registration form - registration extended through
         March 28, 2016. Class begins April 1, 2016.
For more info, please see www.icitc.org.
Training also available in Spanish / Español
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise stated, all Scripture quotations were taken from the NASB
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 24 Mar 2016, 11:50 pm

Accepting Level I Registrations
through March 24, 2016

There are qualities of heart that actually attract the pleasure of God. If we possess unoffendable faith in our pursuit of Christ's likeness; if we walk humbly with our God; if we position ourselves in the intercessor's gap; and if we abide in Christ-centered unity with the local body of Christ -- we will attract the pleasure of God, and when we awaken His pleasure, His power soon follows. Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course that begins April 1, 2016. Registration extended through March 28, 2016. www.icitc.org.
In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. It is based on 45 years of seeking God, study and revelatory insights. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.
ICIT provides focused training in four essential stages of spiritual development:
The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The full course not only includes 48 lessons and 39 audio messages (sample audio), but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.
For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan (new students only please).
Enrollment overview:
     1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page,          and Tuition page.

4) Submit the registration form - Registration extended through March 28, 2016.
          Class begins April 1, 2016.

Facebook  Twitter
www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 23 Mar 2016, 11:39 pm

When David Captured Jerusalem,
Part 2 
(En Español)
From his earliest years David knew God was calling him to defeat the Jebusites. In fact, Scripture tells us that when David was still just a youth, after he killed Goliath, he took the "Philistine's head and brought it to Jerusalem" (1 Sam. 17:54). At that time, Jerusalem was called Jebus and was occupied by the Jebusites. It was as though David were saying, "Okay, I'm just a young buck, but I've conquered this Philistine giant. Remember me; I will be back."
Fewer than twenty years later David returned, now as king of Israel. As he had conquered Goliath, so he conquered the stronghold of the Jebusites and renamed it the "City of David," soon to be known as Jerusalem.
This exploit of David’s was not centered around his personal fulfillment, but on the fulfillment of God's Word. God's Word cannot return to Him without fulfilling its purpose. When King David heard the taunts of the Jebusites, he interpreted his strategy in light of the promises of God. At stake was the integrity of the Lord's personal promise to Abraham and to his seed: "Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies" (Gen. 22:17, NIV). While the Jebusites had history on their side, David had the unalterable Word of God on his side!
It is the heritage of Abraham's spiritual offspring to bring the prevailing influence of God into their communities. That is not my word or yours, but the promise of God Almighty! He said it and He will fulfill it. His people shall possess the gates of their enemies. It is a reproach to us that the devil wants our cities more than the Church does! David's desire for Jerusalem was a godly desire that came to him from the Lord. Indeed, what outwardly was to become David's city was soon to become the city of God.
As David simply believed God's Word, so also must we. The Lord has promised that "nations will come to [our] light" (Isa. 60:3). Let us take God at His word! "All things are possible to him who believes" (Mark 9:23). Do you believe? Or are you just a nice unbeliever who goes to church?
Beloved, if we fail, it is no great shame. We simply join the ranks of the spiritual heroes who went before us, who "died in faith, without receiving the promises" (Heb. 11:13). In truth, it is better to die in faith than to live in doubt.
But consider: What if we succeed? What if we find in these last days the Spirit of God helping us to see our cities healed and our nations turned?
Lord, You have promised that nations shall come to our light. Forgive me for wavering in unbelief and for allowing yesterday's failures or attainments to precondition me! I see the enemy mocking our faith, but I believe that You have prepared our nation for great things. We will follow Your promise to dislodge our enemies, even as David conquered Jebus and called it the City of God! In Jesus' name, Amen.
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, This Day We Fight! available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
Accepting Registrations

There are qualities of heart that actually attract the pleasure of God. If we possess unoffendable faith in our pursuit of Christ's likeness; if we walk humbly with our God; if we position ourselves in the intercessor's gap; and if we abide in Christ-centered unity with the local body of Christ -- we will attract the pleasure of God, and when we awaken His pleasure, His power soon follows. Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course that begins April 1, 2016. Registration extended through Monday, March 28. www.icitc.org.
The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The full course not only includes 44 lessons and 39 audio messages (sample audio), but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.
For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan. New students only please.
Enrollment overview:
     1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ          page, Level I Syllabus page, and Tuition page.

4) Submit the registration form - registration extended through
         March 28, 2016. Class begins April 1, 2016.
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 19 Mar 2016, 10:44 pm

When David Captured Jerusalem,
Part 1 
(En Español)
One of the great errors of the Church is to limit the expectation of our faith to what God did with previous generations. It is not wrong to want what others had, but God actually has more for us than what occurred in past eras. Indeed, many promises concerning the Church are yet to be fulfilled before Jesus returns. The Bible tells us that the Church will not only experience "perilous times" in the last days (2 Tim. 3:1, KJV), but seasons of renewal and restoration (Acts 3:21). Consequently, in the midst of worldwide conflicts, the Kingdom of God on earth will continually be restored and renewed until it is conformed to the Kingdom of God in Heaven! Plan on seeing new harvests and expressions of God's glory and power. We should expect to see wonders that our fathers did not see (Acts 2:19-21)! Yes, and let us also trust that the promises we fail to possess, our children will walk in.
We can find encouragement and guidance once again in the life of King David. He was born into a time similar to ours. The Hebrews were in the Promised Land, but they shared the land with unconquered enemies. When David became king, he knew that God had promised more for Israel than the Jews had attained. In particular was the fact that the Jebusites still occupied the area now known as Jerusalem. Now if David measured himself by the success of his predecessors, he never would have contemplated an attack against the Jebusites. The Jebusites were a fierce mountain people and, in spite of being on the list of nations to be dispossessed by Israel, they had never been conquered.
Think of it: Israel's greatest heroes from Joshua to the judges had tried and failed to conquer the Jebusites. Thus, the Jebusites were contemptuous when they heard of David's plan to possess their chief city, Jebus (Jerusalem). They mocked Israel's young king, saying, "You shall not come in here, but the blind and lame will turn you away" (2 Sam.5:6).
There are two lessons here. First, for everyone who desires to see the awesome promises of God fulfilled, the Lord is saying to us all, Don't be conditioned by the past! Just because you have not seen the manifest power of God over your church or city or nation, do not take that as a forerunner of things to come. God can change everything overnight.
The second lesson is this: it probably will not be the devil himself who comes out to defeat us; rather, we must guard against the misguided advice of unbelieving Christians. Remember, the taunt of the Jebusites was that the "blind and lame shall turn you away." We may stand firm in faith against the spiritual hosts of wickedness only to be defeated by the spiritually "blind and lame" sitting next to us in church.
Who are the blind? Put simply, they are the ones who do not see the vision you see. They are blind to the faith-future God has put in your heart. We cannot let people who do not see our visions become our counselors. Beware of becoming sympathetic toward the spiritually blind. A little leaven of their unbelief can undermine your faith in a time of battle.
Along with the spiritually blind are the emotionally lame. These are people who have stumbled over something (or someone) in the past. They no longer walk stride for stride with Christ. Beware of sharing your dreams with cynics. If we heed the warnings of the "lame," it will only be a matter of time before their woundedness and lack of grace depletes our strength. Then we, too, will become overly cautious and suspicious.
Although we need counsel from other Christians, and we must remain forgiving and kind toward those in opposition, we cannot allow the words of the spiritually blind and the emotionally lame to guide us.
Of course, our real enemies are the spiritual forces of wickedness influencing our communities, not those suffering from physical problems. Jesus certainly can heal us. But the fact is, like those Jebusites, Satan has watched the failures of many Christians before us. One can almost sense the devil's scorn as pastors and intercessors pray for citywide or national revival. The devil's taunts are not without substance, for generally speaking, our spiritual forebears have failed in dislodging the strongholds of wickedness from their cities. History is indeed on the adversary's side.
But God has given us His unalterable, immutable Word. He promises:
"For the vision is yet for the appointed time; it hastens toward the goal and it will not fail. Though it tarries, wait for it; for it will certainly come, it will not delay. Behold, as for the proud one, his soul is not right within him; but the righteous will live by his faith" (Hab. 2:3-4).
To "live by faith" is to believe God until the vision He gave comes to pass. David believed God, and in spite of history being on the side of the Jebusites, we read: "Nevertheless, David captured the stronghold of Zion" (2 Sam. 5:7).
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, This Day We Fight! available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
Accepting Registrations

There are qualities of heart that actually attract the pleasure of God. If we possess unoffendable faith in our pursuit of Christ's likeness; if we walk humbly with our God; if we position ourselves in the intercessor's gap; and if we abide in Christ-centered unity with the local body of Christ -- we will attract the pleasure of God, and when we awaken His pleasure, His power soon follows. Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course that begins April 1, 2016. Registration closes March 24, 2016. www.icitc.org.
Enrollment overview:

4) Submit the registration form - registration closes March 24, 2016.          Class begins April 1, 2016.
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise stated, all Scripture quotations were taken from the NASB
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 16 Mar 2016, 8:00 pm

Accepting Level I Registrations
through March 24, 2016

Level I classes begin April 4, 2016
There are qualities of heart that actually attract the pleasure of God. If we possess unoffendable faith in our pursuit of Christ's likeness; if we walk humbly with our God; if we position ourselves in the intercessor's gap; and if we abide in Christ-centered unity with the local body of Christ -- we will attract the pleasure of God, and when we awaken His pleasure, His power soon follows. Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course that begins April 4, 2016. Registration closes March 24, 2016. www.icitc.org.
The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The full course not only includes 48 lessons and 39 audio messages (sample audio), but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.
For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan (new students only please).
Enrollment overview:
     1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page,          and Tuition page.

4) Submit the registration form - registration closes March 24, 2016. Class begins April 4, 2016.

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 12 Mar 2016, 11:23 pm

Your Appointment Still Awaits You 
(En Español)
Appointed Time
In spite of escalating turmoil in our world, there still remains one last, great outpouring of mercy before the time of the end (Matt. 24:14; Acts 2:17). This supernatural season is not something for which we must beg God. No, its coming has been predetermined. It is the "appointed time" of the Lord.
An "appointed" or "fixed" time is an open display of the sovereignty and power of God, whether it is in calling a person or calling a nation. In it we discover with absolute certainty that nothing is impossible for God. It is a season when God fulfills the hopes and dreams of His people
As it is written,

"But You, O Lord, abide forever, and Your name to all generations. You will arise and have compassion on Zion; for it is time to be gracious to her, for the appointed time has come" (Ps. 102:12-13).
During an "appointed time" it is as though the Lord physically rises and moves in unfailing compassion on behalf of His people. It is the time when divine promises, dreams and spiritual hopes are fulfilled. Recall: Abraham and Sarah had waited in faith for a quarter-century for the promise of God. Finally, as they neared one hundred years of age, the Lord told Abraham, "At the appointed time I will return to you . . . and Sarah will have a son" (Gen. 18:14). One year later, "at the appointed time" (Gen. 21:2), Isaac was born to aged parents!
While there are, indeed, appointed times of judgment (Mark 13:33), this phrase most frequently represents a time, preset by God, when He invades mankind with "wonders, plans formed long ago, [that unfold] with perfect faithfulness" (Isa .25:1).
Demons may stand arrayed against the Lord; nations may align themselves to fight Him. It does not matter. "He who sits in the heavens laughs" (Ps. 2:4). For He makes all things His servants (Ps. 119:91), even His enemies' plans for evil are reversed and made to serve the purpose of God (Gen. 50:20; Rom. 8:28; Acts 2:22-24).
If God gave you a vision, a spiritual hope or dream for your future, there will be an appointed time when that which God spoke comes to pass. Thus the Lord assures us, "Record the vision and inscribe it on tablets, that the one who reads it may run. For the vision is yet for the appointed time. It hastens toward the goal and it will not fail. Though it tarries, wait for it; for it will certainly come, it will not delay" (Hab. 2:2-3, italics mine). Though your vision may tarry, wait for it. For it will certainly come to pass at the appointed time.
Appointed Servants of God
Consider the Lord's word to His disciples. He said,
"You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain" (John 15:16).
The disciples certainly felt that they had chosen Christ. Yet the deeper truth was that God chose them before the foundation of the world. Likewise, He chose us and predestined us to come to Christ (Eph. 1:3-5). We could not even come to Christ had not the Father drawn us (John 6:44). Yet He who chose us also appointed us to bear fruit. The same power that worked in us our surrender and faith continues to work in our hearts, appointing us to bear fruit. Do you believe God has chosen you? Then believe also that He has appointed you to bear fruit.
The Enemy's Work
One may argue, "But I know people who were good Christians who have fallen away." Yes, but in most cases you will find that prior to falling away they first fell into deep disappointment about a failed spiritual expectation. You see, disappointment is not just a depressed emotional state of mind; deep disappointment actually can sever our hearts from faith. It can "dis-appoint" us from our otherwise appointed destiny.
I have known many who were doing well, moving toward their destiny. The future God had for them seemed close enough to taste. Then they became disappointed in someone or something. By accepting a demonically manipulated disappointment into their spirits, and letting that event germinate and grow into a disappointment with God, a bitter cold winter overtook their souls and their destiny went dormant.
When one is dis-appointed, he is cut off from his appointment with destiny. Their appointed breakthrough remains in the heart of God, but the individual is isolated by unbelief. Hope deferred has made their heart sick. It is here, even in the throes of disappointment, that the righteous must learn to live by faith (see Hab. 2:1-4).
Listen well my friend: Satan will stop your destiny if you accept the power of disappointment into your life. Disappointment cuts us off from our vision, and without a vision people perish.
Therefore, let me ask you: Are you carrying disappointment in your heart? Renounce it. Forgive those who have let you down. Have you personally or morally failed? Repent deeply and return to your Redeemer. Right now, I ask the Holy Spirit to remove the paralyzing sting of disappointment from your heart! Holy Spirit, deliver your people this day from the effect of the disappointment. Let them know that their appointment with destiny is still set.
Save up to 40% this week
This Day We Fight!
Book - $9.85 (Retail $15.00)

When the Many Are One
How the Christian community—driven by grace, unified in love, and activated by prayer—can bring revival and change the world.
In When the Many Are One, Francis Frangipane demonstrates how Christians of every color, culture, and denomination can work together to transform our communities.
Our best efforts will not stop the flood of problems in our cities if we remain isolated from each other. In a season when external forces are causing disunity and division, Francis Frangipane calls us back to oneness with Christ, and through Him oneness with other Christians. With the character and power of Christ in our midst, the Church can again bring transformation to our communities, our nation, and our world.
Book - $9.85 (Retail $15.00)
Ebook - $9.85 (Retail $15.00)

Both books - $18.00
(Retail $30.00)

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 05 Mar 2016, 1:56 am

The Gift of Discernment
(En Español)
If we will serve with true discernment, our perception must be renewed until we see life through the eyes of Christ the Redeemer.
To Discern, You Cannot Judge
We will never possess mature, ongoing discernment until we crucify our instincts to judge. Realistically, for most of us, this may take an extended, focused season of uprooting old thought-systems -- attitudes that were not planted in faith and love for people. In truth, if we will appropriate the discernment born in the "mind of Christ," we must first find the heart of Christ (1 Cor. 2:16). The heart and love of Jesus is summed up in His own words: "I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world" (John 12:47). Yet even when the Lord does judge us, it is to save and deliver us.
Spiritual discernment is the grace to see into the unseen. It is a gift of the Spirit to perceive the realm of the spirit. Its purpose is to understand the nature of that which is veiled.
Yet there are many who suppose they are receiving the Lord's discernment concerning one thing or another. Perhaps in some things they are; only God knows. But many are simply judging others and calling it discernment. Jesus commanded us to judge not. He sends us into the world not as judges of man but, under Him, as co-redeemers. We are not sent to condemn people but to rescue them.
The Goal Is to See Clearly
The judgmental carnal mind always sees the image of itself in others. Without realizing it is seeing itself, it assumes it is perceiving others. Jesus refers to the person who judges others yet is guilty of the same sin as a "hypocrite." The Lord is not saying we should totally stop thinking about people. He wants us to be able to help one another. The emphasis in Jesus' command to "not judge" is summarized in His concluding remark: "First take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye" (See Matt.7:1-5).
The way we help others is not by judging but by seeing clearly. This is the "righteous judgment" of which Jesus speaks in John 7:24. We do not "see clearly" until we have been through deep and thorough repentance, until the instinct to judge after "appearances" is uprooted.
We have seen that Jesus paralleled speaking to people about their sins with taking specks out of their eyes. The eye is the most tender, most sensitive part of the human body. How do you take a speck out of someone's eye? Very carefully! First, you must win their trust. This means consistently demonstrating an attitude that does not judge, one that will not instinctively condemn. To help others, we must first see clearly.
If you truly seek to crucify your instinct to judge and genuinely are pursuing Christ's redemptive heart, you will have laid a true foundation for the gift of discernment. You will have prepared your heart to receive dreams, visions and insights from God. You will be unstained by human bias. You will possess the mind and heart of Christ.
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's books, The Three Battlegrounds and Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
Fight using God's Wisdom and Discernment
The Three Battlegrounds
Book - $7.50 (Retail $11.75)
Ebook - $5.75 (Retail $11.75)

Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ
How can you defeat your enemy if you don't know who or what you are fighting? Pastor Francis shares biblical insights on the gift of discernment and what it means to possess the mind of Christ. A few of the chapters are classics from Francis' previously published books; they have been rewritten, updated, and included here as foundational to our understanding of spiritual discernment.
Includes extra chapters from several of pastor's other books, including three from The Three Battlegrounds. These additional chapters give continuity and additional insight into the important subject of spiritual discernment.
Includes a training CD titled, Society of the Redeemers.
Book and Free Training CD - $7.50 (Retail $12.85)
Ebook - $5.75 (Retail $12.85)

Both books - $14.00
(Retail $25.30)

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 28 Feb 2016, 1:38 am

The Wisdom of
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
(En Español)
This being February, which is also Black History Month here in America, I thought it would be timely to recall and apply the wisdom of Dr. Martin Luther King. He was a man for the ages, a preacher whom God raised up and anointed.
"In the final analysis, says the Christian ethic, every man must be respected because God loves him. The worth of an individual does not lie in the measure of his intellect, his racial origin, or his social position. Human worth lies in relatedness to God. An individual has value because he has value to God. Whenever this is recognized, "whiteness" and "blackness" pass away as determinants in a relationship and "son" and "brother" are substituted." --The Ethical Demands, Dec, 1962.
"Recognizing the necessity for suffering I have tried to make of it a virtue. If only to save myself from bitterness, I have attempted to see my personal ordeals as an opportunity to transform myself and heal the people involved in the tragic situation which now obtains. I have lived these last few years with the conviction that unearned suffering is redemptive. There are some who still find the cross a stumbling block, and others consider it foolishness, but I am more convinced than ever before that it is the power of God unto social and individual salvation." --Pilgrimage To Nonviolence, April, 1960.
"We have before us the glorious opportunity to inject a new dimension of love into the veins of our civilization. There is still a voice crying out in terms that echo across the generations, saying: Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, pray for them that despitefully use you, that you have be the children of your Father which is in Heaven...This love might well be the salvation of our civilization..." --Facing The Challenge Of A New Day, Dec, 1956.
"I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places shall be made plain and the crooked places shall be made straight and the glory of the Lord will be revealed and all flesh shall see it together. This is our hope. This is the faith that I go back to the South with. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together..." --I Have A Dream, Aug, 1963.
The preceding quotes were taken from A Testament of Hope, edited by James M. Washington. My prayer is that we who call ourselves Americans would help fulfill the vision of Dr. King in our generation, that love would find its voice and its power to heal our land.
Save up to 47% this week
Limited time offer
The Shelter of the Most High
Is there a spiritual place, a shelter, where God actually keeps us, "and the evil one does not touch" us (1 John 5:18)? Yes, there is a place in the heart of God where we can find immunity and protection, where we are literally surrounded by the Lord's presence. Once we enter this place, nothing can defeat us. Twenty-one profound chapters, each highlighting a different dimension of our Father's love and protection, each well able to escort you into the warmth and safety of the shelter of the Most High.
Book $9.10 (Retail $13.00)
Ebook $6.89 (Retail $13.00)
Audio Companion Teaching

Message titles:
Healing in Horeb  |  Opportunity in the Secret Place
The Lord Indeed is Good  |  Perpetual Rescue
Significant to God |  Abiding in God's Love  | 
Check Your Attitude  |  Immunized from Assault
New Every Morning  |  Greater Immunity
A Thought Concerning Criticism  |  Christ in You
Identified with Heaven
CD Series - $22.75 (Retail $35.00)
Audio Series MP3 Download - $11.38 (Retail $17.50)
The Power of Covenant Prayer

Gain the victory over the effect of curses. The section on persevering prayer is a must for anyone serious about attaining Christlikeness. The second part is the conclusion of a teaching on spiritual protection. Powerful insights on the nature of curses and how to walk in spiritual victory and freedom.
Book - 7.00 (Retail $10.00)
Ebook - $6.89 (Retail $10.00
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

February 26, 2016
Facebook  Twitter
Subscribe to receive

Ask about our free
online course!

Accepting registrations for the April 1, 2016
Level I class
Registration closes
March 24, 2016
Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support
 • Send monthly support

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 20 Feb 2016, 11:45 pm

Seeing Him Who Is Unseen
(En Español)
There are times when, to lead us on into new authority and blessings, God must liberate us from the container of our previous experiences. Consider Elijah's encounter with the Most High on Mt Horeb. Three natural signs occurred. But the Lord was not in the wind, the earthquake or the fire -- all of which were familiar symbols to Elijah. The Lord who caused these mighty manifestations was not in them.
For Elijah, mighty manifestations had been signs of God's approval. But something new was at hand that required a fresh submission to the living God. A double portion of power was coming! The distinguishing characteristic of this new anointing would not only be seen in supernatural manifestations, but also in greater wisdom and compassion.
Earthquakes, fires, and storms -- the signs that accompanied Elijah -- are the signs of our times as well. But to receive the double portion, we must learn to recognize God's nearness when there are no "earthquakes" or "storms" to capture our attention. The Lord demands we enter a more refined relationship with Him, one that is based on His love and the whisper of His voice, not merely on spiritual phenomena or natural disasters.
After the last sign, there came "…a gentle blowing" (1 Kings 19:12). The King James Version says, "a still small voice." In holy silence the presence of God was returning; in the center of the silence was the whisper of God's voice. Elijah "wrapped his face in his mantle" (v. 13). Perhaps it was near this very site that Moses, five hundred years earlier, hid when the Lord passed by. Now it was Elijah's turn.
We too must learn to hear the voice of Him who rarely speaks audibly and observe the actions of Him who is otherwise invisible. Elijah would gain the courage to endure Jezebel's wrath the same way Moses faced the rage of Pharaoh: "He endured, as seeing Him who is unseen" (Heb. 11:27). We must learn to detect, without great signs, the still small voice of God.
The Lord will not fight for our attention; He must be sought. He will not startle us; He must be perceived. It took no special skill to "discern" the earthquake, the fire or the great storm. But to sense the holy quiet of God, our other activities must cease. In our world of great pressures and continual distractions, the attention of our hearts must rise to the invisible world of God's Spirit. We must learn to see Him who is unseen and hear Him who is rarely audible.
Oh Master, how easily I fall into dead religious habits and spiritual dullness. Lord, I long to know Your ways, to have eyes that really see and ears that clearly hear. Teach me, Lord Jesus, the intimacies of God. Remove the mystery surrounding Yourself that I might truly know You. Forgive me for looking for signs instead of listening for Your voice. Oh God, how I long to abide in Your glory. Restore to Your church the double portion You have promised, and guide us into the fullness of Your love. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, The Shelter of the Most High, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
Save up to 47% this week
Limited time offer
Is there a spiritual place, a shelter, where God actually keeps us, "and the evil one does not touch" us (1 John 5:18)? Yes, there is a place in the heart of God where we can find immunity and protection, where we are literally surrounded by the Lord's presence. Once we enter this place, nothing can defeat us. Twenty-one profound chapters, each highlighting a different dimension of our Father's love and protection, each well able to escort you into the warmth and safety of the shelter of the Most High.
Audio Companion Teaching

Message titles:
Identified with Heaven

Gain the victory over the effect of curses. The section on persevering prayer is a must for anyone serious about attaining Christlikeness. The second part is the conclusion of a teaching on spiritual protection. Powerful insights on the nature of curses and how to walk in spiritual victory and freedom.
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 14 Feb 2016, 12:29 am

The Baptism of Love
(En Español)
To Dwell Upon God
It is hard for us in this anxious, fearful age to quiet our souls and actually dwell upon the presence of God in our hearts. We can engage ourselves with Bible study or other acts of obedience; in varying degrees we know how to witness, exhort, and bless. We even know how to analyze these things and then perfect them. But to lift our souls above the material world and consciously drink from the presence of God Himself seems beyond us.
Yet to actually grasp the substance of God is to enter a spiritual place of immunity; it is to receive into our spirits the victory Christ won for us, which is oneness with God in Christ.
Paul tells us that the Holy Spirit, which we have received, searches all things, "even the depths of God" (1 Cor. 2:10). We can have more, and we should want more. I am a pastor. I believe in church attendance and body ministry. The atmosphere provided when we gather together can be wonderful. Yet typically the spiritual light provided in church meetings is diffused, not focused. Yes, we can find God there, but our church activities must in some fashion become what the Lord has ordained them to be: means through which we seek and find God.
Paul's cry was, "That I may know Him…" (Phil. 3:10). It was this desire to actually know Jesus that produced Paul's knowledge of salvation, church order, evangelism, and End Time events. As a by-product of His quest to know God came revelation, the writing of Scriptures, and knowledge of the eternal. Paul's knowledge was the overflow of his experience with Christ.
On the other hand, we have made ourselves content not with seeking the face of God, but with studying the facts of God. We are satisfied with a religion about Christ, without the reality of Christ.
The Bible is the historical record of man's experiences with the Almighty. Out of the personal encounters that people had with the living God, our theological perspectives have developed. But knowledge about God is only the first step toward entering the presence of God. As much as the Bible is a book of truths, it is also a map to God. As Christians, we study and debate the map yet too often fail to make the journey.
Love Surpasses Knowledge
There is a place that transcends the boundaries of knowledge and dogma; it is a simple yet eternally profound place where we actually abide in Christ's love. This is, indeed, the shelter of the Most High. Remember the apostle's prayer was that we each would "know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge" (Eph. 3:19). As important as knowledge is, that verse tells us love "surpasses knowledge." Doctrinal knowledge is a framework that opens door toward divine realities, but it is love alone that causes us to be "…filled up to all the fullness of God" (v. 19). Let this be our quest that our knowledge of God is fulfilled with the substance of God.
Consider, beloved, the Amplified Bible's rendering of Ephesians 3:19. It reads:
May Christ through your faith [actually] dwell (settle down, abide, make His permanent home) in your hearts! May you be rooted deep in love and founded securely on love, that you may have the power and be strong to apprehend and grasp with all the saints [God's devoted people, the experience of that love] what is the breadth and length and height and depth [of it]; [that you may really come] to know [practically, through experience for yourselves] the love of Christ, which far surpasses mere knowledge [without experience]; that you may be filled [through all your being] unto all the fullness of God [may have the richest measure of the divine Presence, and become a body wholly filled and flooded with God Himself]!
                                         ---Ephesians 3:17-19
Let this be our goal: to be rooted deeply in love; to grasp the breadth, length, height, and depth of God’s love; and to know for ourselves the deep, personal love of Christ. Can any goal be more wonderful? Indeed to be "wholly filled and flooded with God Himself" is the ultimate hope of the gospel!
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, The Shelter of the Most High, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
Save up to 47% this week 
Limited time offer
Audio Companion Teaching

Message titles:
Identified with Heaven

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 06 Feb 2016, 11:42 pm

The Ministries of Francis Frangipane

Life-Giving Spirit

As Christians our faith tells us that Christ died as payment for our sins. We believe He actually rose from the grave as proof that He was indeed sent by God. Yet it is also our conviction that, upon this resurrection event, not only were the sins of mankind atoned for but through Christ a second Genesis began.
Paul explains, "The first man, Adam, became a living soul. The last Adam became a life-giving spirit" (1 Cor. 15:45). The word Adam means "man" and is representative of "mankind." There are now two Adams or two species of man. The first species of man is the descendant of sinful Adam. His life orbits around his carnal or "natural" desires. He carries both the DNA of Adam’s nature and the consequences of Adam's sin. This natural man is focused upon fulfilling the needs of his soul. He is indeed a "living soul," but he is controlled by fears, physical needs, intellect boundaries, cultural environment and sin.
The second species or race of man is Spirit-centered. His thoughts, dreams and experiences originate primarily from the Holy Spirit who lives in union with him. The highest aspiration of the Spirit-centered man is not on attaining natural successes but upon attaining conformity to Christ. While the first man lives to receive from the world around him, the last species of man, the Christ-man, lives for what he can give to those around him: he is a "life-giving spirit." The first Adam engendered descendants with problems; the spiritual descendants of the last Adam, Christ, provide the world with answers.
New Creatures
While men divide over many things -- culture, skin color, language or social status -- from God’s view mankind is only truly divided into two subsets: those controlled by their souls and those controlled by the Holy Spirit. One race is dead in sin; the other is alive in Christ. One species of man is destined to perish; the other will live forever. Just as the first Adam passed sin, weakness and death to his children, so the second Adam, Christ, passes virtue, power and eternal life to the children of God.
"Therefore if any man is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come" (2 Cor. 5:17).
"For neither is circumcision anything, nor uncircumcision, but a new creation" (Gal. 6:15).
You see, we are not merely men of flesh temporarily acting spiritual, but we are spiritual beings temporarily living as men of flesh. If you have received Christ into your life, you are part of the second Genesis. You possess a new nature, which is the actual life of Christ's -- a life-giving Spirit.
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's In Christ's Image Training, available at www.icitc.org.
Accepting Registrations

Level I classes begin April 4, 2016
There are qualities of heart that actually attract the pleasure of God. If we possess unoffendable faith in our pursuit of Christ's likeness; if we walk humbly with our God; if we position ourselves in the intercessor's gap; and if we abide in Christ-centered unity with the local body of Christ -- we will attract the pleasure of God, and when we awaken His pleasure, His power soon follows. Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course that begins April 4, 2016. Registration closes March 24, 2016. www.icitc.org.
Enrollment overview:

4) Submit the registration form - registration closes March 24, 2016.          Class begins April 4, 2016.
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 24 Jan 2016, 9:47 pm

Holy Spirit Radar
(En Español)
For nothing is hidden that will not become evident, nor anything secret that will not be known and come to light.
                                                                    ---Luke 8:17
The peace of Christ is not just a divine attribute; it is also an organ of communication in the language of God. The Holy Spirit uses peace to communicate with us. If a situation warrants caution, our peace is troubled; if a direction is rightly chosen, peace confirms it. Thus, we are admonished by God's Word to "let the peace of Christ rule in [our] hearts" (Col. 3:15). The literal translation for rule is "to act as arbiter."
As we debate in our souls a course of action, Christ's peace acts like a spiritual radar. It helps make our powers of discernment more effective.
When we first were born again, it was not to a religion that we gave our hearts; it was to Christ through the Holy Spirit. The Spirit of God actually entered our lives, and with Him came His inner witness of peace. This is not a little thing, for the Gospel is actually called the "Gospel of Peace" (Eph. 6:15).
Of course, the "circuitry" that makes our spirit-guidance system accurate is our knowledge of God's Word. We must, therefore, be grounded in God's Word. We are not discussing a psychic ability but a spiritual faculty that is part of our relationship with Christ.
Scripture says that Jesus was "aware in His spirit" of the thoughts and motives of others (Mark 2:8). So again, the faculty we want to develop is a spiritual thing, not soulish - and definitely not something borrowed from the occult. Coupled with the Word of God, your radar can be a type of scanner that actually discerns hidden issues or danger. Thus, you can trust the Holy Spirit's guidance to help you recognize what may be troubling you in your spirit.
For example, I was conducting a Bible study on a college campus when a young man came into the room, sat down and joined us. Outwardly he appeared clean-cut but I felt cautioned by my inner radar, so I stopped the Bible study and asked him openly if he were involved in witchcraft or the occult. He said no. However, even though he was clean-cut, the warning in my spirit wouldn't go away. I asked again, and again he denied any connections to witchcraft. I felt the Holy Spirit focus upon his coat pocket, so I asked him what was in his coat pocket. This time he answered honestly, pulling two chicken claws out of his pocket. He had just been to an occult ritual. His response now was more humble, and we were able to actually pray with him for salvation before we left.
Some say that God doesn't speak to them, but this is not true. They just haven't learned the language of the Spirit. When the Holy Spirit comes, He brings communication with Heaven: dreams, visions and prophecies all represent union with God. Therefore, you must believe God can get through to you. What you need is the ability to interpret the influences of God upon your spirit. To sense what the Spirit of God is saying to you is, at its essence, the source of true spiritual discernment. In this regard, it is good to remember John's words:
These things I have written to you concerning those who are trying to deceive you. As for you, the anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you have no need for anyone to teach you; but as His anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you abide in Him. ---1 John 2:26-27
So let's put this into perspective: we have an inner witness that gives us peace while helping us decide and discern. This "peace connection" does not, however, allow us to ignore input from leaders or others whom God may use. While we must maintain sovereignty over our will, God gives us ministries to train and equip us (Eph. 4:11-12).
That said, it is the anointing of the Holy Spirit that is the final amen to the truth of God.
Our goal is to develop that inner witness, for when it is united with knowledge of the Word of God, we have a powerful resource added to our arsenal of faith. Remember, the Spirit and the Word always agree. So if you memorize and study the Word of God and walk in the Spirit, you will increasingly possess discernment.
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
Special $5.00 Ebooks 
Limited time offer
Spiritual Discernment and the
Mind of Christ - Ebook
How can you defeat your enemy if you don't know who or what you are fighting? Pastor Francis shares biblical insights on the gift of discernment and what it means to possess the mind of Christ. A few of the chapters are classics from Francis' previously published books; they have been rewritten, updated, and included here as foundational to our understanding of spiritual discernment.
Includes extra chapters from several of pastor's other books, including three from The Three Battlegrounds. These additional chapters give continuity and additional insight into the important subject of spiritual discernment.
Ebook - $5.00 (Retail $12.85)

The Three Battlegrounds - Ebook
Ebook - $5.00 (Retail $12.45) 
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

January 23, 2016
Facebook  Twitter
Subscribe to receive

Ask about our free
online course!

Registration begins soon for the April 1, 2016
Level I class.
Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support
 • Send monthly support

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 17 Jan 2016, 10:52 pm

"I Do Not Remember"
(En Español)
How little we understand of eternal redemption! How many times will God forgive you? If you have truly set your heart to follow Him, He will cancel your sins as often as you ask. Will He forgive you of the worst sin you can think of? Yes! You may have to live with the consequences of your misdeed, but God can use your repentance and newly found humility to inspire others. As for the sin itself, if you deeply and sincerely repent of it, not only will God forgive you, He will blot it out of His memory.

Let me share an experience. A certain man of God had been gifted with revelatory insight into people's lives. During an evening service he ministered to a Presbyterian pastor and his wife. By the gift of the Spirit, he revealed the couple's past, uncovered their present situation, and then disclosed to them what was to come. This work of God greatly impressed the couple, and as the prophecies were fulfilled, one month later the Presbyterian minister brought two other pastors, each with their wives, to another service for personal ministry.

The word of knowledge was exceptionally sure that night, and the second minister and his wife marveled at the accuracy and truth in the prophetic word. The third couple stepped forward for ministry, and again the word of knowledge was present. The prophet spoke to the husband, revealing his past, present, and insight into his future. Then the man of God turned to this third minister's wife. As he began to speak of her past, suddenly he paused. Then he said, "There was a very serious sin in your past." The woman, with her worst fear upon her, turned pale and closed her eyes. The congregation hushed and moved to the edge of their seats.

The prophet continued, "And I asked the Lord, 'What was this sin that she committed?' And the Lord answered, 'I do not remember!'"

The Lord had been faithful to His covenant promise: "I will not remember your sins" (Isa. 43:25). Although many times this minister's wife had asked for cleansing, still she could not believe the depth of God's forgiveness. Christ had placed her sin in the sea of His forgetfulness. He removed it "as far as the east is from the west" (Ps. 103:12). From everywhere but the prison of her own mind, her sin had been paid for and removed. And now, in His great mercy, He removed it from there as well!

Oh, what burdens we carry, what guilt and limitations surround us because we do not accept God's total and perfect forgiveness. In Isaiah we read, "I, even I, am the one who wipes out your transgressions for My own sake, and I will not remember your sins" (Isa. 43:25).

How great is the God we serve. How wonderful is His love toward us. He is our Redeemer, our Savior! If you are willing to forgive others and will but ask Him to forgive you, He will pardon your debts as often as you contritely turn to Him. He promises He will remember your sins no more.
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, Holiness Truth and the Presence of God, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
Save 40% this week 
Limited time offer
Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God
This is the first book ever written by Pastor Francis. It came after three years of studying and repeatedly reading the Gospels. The truths in this book have stirred men to revivals. This book is a penetrating study of the human heart and how God prepares it for His glory.
Book $7.20 (Retail $12.00)
Ebook $7.20 (Retail $12.00)
The Days of His Presence

The Days of His Presence heralds not only the return of the Lord at the Rapture, but also the return of His glory to the church at the end of the age. Supported by Scripture and Francis' prophetic vision, this book will help fill in the gaps in your understanding of the last days; it will help prepare you to receive the fullness of Christ as mankind enters the fullness of time.
Book - $7.80 (Retail $13.00)   
Ebook $7.80 (Retail $13.00) 

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

"With the Glance of Your Eyes"
(En Español)
"Who is this that grows like the dawn, as beautiful as the full moon, as pure as the sun, as awesome as an army with banners?" ---Song of Sol. 6:10
We were created for more than just having a religion . Indeed, in regards to satisfying our deeper longings, a time will come when we realize that religion is not enough. It satisfies neither us nor Christ. God's Word reveals that Christ wants to actually, personally, know us (Matt. 7: 22-23).
You say, "But He does know us!" In His omniscience, He knows everything. But in His love He seeks to know us as His bride, where we live in unbroken union with Him. Because He purchased us with His blood, He has the right to our souls, our secrets, and our dreams. He wants the person we are when no one else is looking. Yet He will not force Himself upon us. This is not the way of love.
In truth, we love because He first loved us. We become committed to Him because of His commitment to us. This interpenetration of our lives with Christ's -- this oneness born of love -- is the only destiny for the church for which Christ is content. At the end of the age, nothing short of oneness with Christ will sustain us.
God is Love
I know the fear of the Lord and that it is the beginning of true knowledge. I delight in the fear of the Lord. Yet, just as John wrote, we each must know and believe the love which God has for us (1 John 4:16).
Let us consider that the apostle who fell before Jesus as a dead man on the Isle of Pathos later wrote, "There is no fear in love" (1 John 4:18). The Lord knows holy fear is a strong deterrent from sin as well as a powerful ally in walking uprightly. Yet to draw near to Him we must know more than the fear of God; we must know "the love which God has for us." It is this perfect love from God that "casts out fear, because fear involves torment" (1 John 4:18 NKJV). It is this love alone that can bring the bride of Christ into her destiny.
The Heart of God
You may be reading this, and the thought of seeking God, of drawing nearer to Christ, may have triggered an initiative to do so. Yet when the thought first awakened within you, urging you to enter His presence, something also quickened in the heart of Christ. He says,
"You have made my heart beat faster, my sister, my bride; you have made my heart beat faster with a single glance of your eyes" (Song of Sol. 4:9).
Your glance, even if it was no more than the briefest anticipation of being with Him, made His heart beat faster. The King James Version reads, "Thou hast ravished my heart." This is how the heart of Christ responds to our desire to be with Him.
Jesus is not returning simply to destroy wickedness; He is coming for a bride. At the end of the age our task is not simply to prepare for the Rapture or the Tribulation but to prepare for Christ Himself!
"Let us rejoice and be glad and give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready" (Rev. 19:7).
You see, our preparation is for Christ. The bride isn't wallowing in fear at what is coming upon the world; she is being swallowed up in love at who is coming to this world! We are not being prepared for a date, but a marriage! There is nothing more important to Jesus Christ than His bride, the church. For her He died; for her He lives to make intercession.
His love proved itself capable and worthy of winning our full redemption. Our most noble task is to fearlessly surrender to Him whose heart beats faster with the single glance of our eyes.
Lord, I confess, I've been distracted and anxious with my many tasks. Indeed, even my duties on Your behalf have, in a way, taken the place of Your presence. Master, beloved lover of my soul, I repent. I desire to know You, even as You have known me. Lord, I come.
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, The Days of His Presence, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
Save 40% this week 
Limited time offer
The Days of His Presence

Book - $7.80 (Retail $13.00)   
Ebook $7.80 (Retail $13.00) 

Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God
This is the first book ever written by Pastor Francis. It came after three years of studying and repeatedly reading the Gospels. The truths in this book have stirred men to revivals. This book is a penetrating study of the human heart and how God prepares it for His glory.
Book $7.20 (Retail $12.00)
Ebook $7.20 (Retail $12.00)
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 07 Jan 2016, 5:00 pm

Arise Prayer Warriors!
(En Español)
Jesus told a parable to show that men ought to pray at all times and not lose heart (Luke 18: 1-8). In other words, if you are not praying, you will lose heart. Most of the things I pray for I have to pray through to get the answer. God desires to see something deeper come out of my prayer time than just me getting an answer to prayer. He wants me to become like Jesus. So He arranges character-forming battles that not only will ultimately change the world around me, but will change me first. This is what all true prayer warriors have discovered.
When we picture a prayer warrior, we usually envision a great-aunt or grandmother. I think that every family has one. You never find them looking into a crystal ball to know the future for little Johnny; they are at the throne of God creating Johnny's future in prayer. They are not wondering if Mary is going to make it; they are praying her through to victory. They do not have time to lament Harry's drinking problem; they are storming Heaven to see him delivered.
Prayer Warriors are the most frightening, powerful, demon-chasing, world-moving beings on earth. In truth, they are co-creators with God! They look at astrological predictions and rebuke them. They never wonder about the future because they are too busy creating it. Prayer warriors are positioned by God to stand in faith for their families and churches and cities. Prayer is stronger than kings and mightier than armies. Prayer is the most powerful force on earth!
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, This Day We Fight, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2016
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 01 Jan 2016, 9:02 pm

The Marriage of Faith and Humility
(En Español)
We cannot advance spiritually without both faith and humility. Indeed, faith without humility inevitably becomes presumption, while humility without faith never ascends above oppression.
Consider: faith's nature, in part, is to possess the promises of God. Israel was commanded by the Almighty to possess the Promised Land. Scriptures tell us that without faith it is impossible to please God and that whatever is done without faith is sin (Heb. 11:6; Rom. 14:23). Thus, faith unites the human heart to God. As a result, the sinful appropriate God's righteousness, and those who were dead gain access to God's life. Christianity without faith is like a computer without electricity: the circuits of "proper knowledge" may be in place, but there is no light, no power nor functionality.
Yet where faith possesses, humility surrenders. Consider Christ as our example. There will be a time when every knee will bow and tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord (Phil. 2:10-11); the kingdoms of this world will finally become the kingdom of our Lord (Rev. 11:15). However, Christ's reaction to subduing the world is He then "hands over the kingdom to the . . . Father" (1 Cor. 15:24). This is the humility of Christ: what He conquers, He then surrenders. In America we want the first part, having faith to conquer, but we're not sure we want the second part, giving it back to God. Yet this is the pattern of those who have followed God: Abraham believes God and a son is born; humility takes Isaac and offers him back to God. David conquers Jerusalem then dedicates it to the Lord, calling it the "city of God."
You see, the motive behind the exercise of our faith must mature until what we've appropriated through faith becomes an offering we now surrender back to God. Our goal is not only to create a better life here but, through surrender, to extend the Kingdom of God to earth. Faith brings to earth Heaven's provisions; surrender brings God's presence into those provisions.
All of us serving here thank you for your prayers and support. May this new year see breakthroughs into the Lord's presence like never before!
Tax deductible donations for 2015 can still be given online through tomorrow, the 31st. If sent by mail, they must be postmarked no later than the 31st. www.frangipane.org/support.html
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2015
All rights reserved.

Level I registration extended
through January 4, 2016

(En Español)
What did Jesus have in mind for His followers when His ministry began? I am convinced that Christ not only came to seek and save the lost, but to actually replicate Himself in us. And whether we are just beginning our spiritual journey or we are seasoned servants of many years, true Christianity is nothing less than the living manifestation of Christ in and through us (Gal. 2:20).
Level I classes begin January 8, 2016
There are qualities of heart that actually attract the pleasure of God. If we possess unoffendable faith in our pursuit of Christ's likeness; if we walk humbly with our God; if we position ourselves in the intercessor's gap; and if we abide in Christ-centered unity with the local body of Christ -- we will attract the pleasure of God, and when we awaken His pleasure, His power soon follows. Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course starting January 8. www.icitc.org.
For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan.
Enrollment overview:
     1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page,           and Tuition page.

4) Submit the registration form - registration extended through January 4, 2016.
         Class begins Jan. 8, 2016.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 24 Dec 2015, 9:45 pm

Free Ebook, with our love!

Between 1:00 and 2:00 p.m. EST, Christmas Eve, we will be offering a free ebook thru our online bookstore (one per household, please). There are no strings attached to this. We simply would like to be a blessing to you during this special time of the year.
We've included step-by-step instructions as a help to those who don't usually order from the Internet
Please follow these instructions carefully because our offices are closed until December 29.
Note: our ebooks are in PDF format and are sent zipped, so they must be unzipped before you can access the PDF. (Please visit our Digital Products information page.) Limit one per household. Ebooks are nontransferable and for your own personal use.
Here's how you get your free ebook:
1. Visit Arrow Publications at www.arrowbookstore.com/category/Ebooks.html

2. Select the ebook of your choice (one per household).
Note: if you are new to pastor Frangipane's writing, you could start with Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God or The Three Battlegrounds.

3. Click add to basket and check out.

4. Enter the coupon code: WITHCHRISTSLOVE

5. Download the file and unzip. Files must be unzipped before opening.

There, that wasn't hard, was it?

Finally, to each of you, our sincere prayer is that the Lord would touch you in life-changing ways during this Christmas season and beyond.

With our love.

Francis and Denise Frangipane, and staff.
~   ~  ~   ~  ~   ~  ~
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 20 Fb_share  FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 20 Twitter_share
~   ~  ~   ~  ~   ~  ~
Copyright (c) 2015
All rights reserved.
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 20 1x1spacer
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 19 Dec 2015, 9:38 pm

The Stronghold of Christ's Likeness
(En Español)
God's Highest Purpose
Most Christians only engage in spiritual warfare with a hope of either relieving present distresses or attaining a "normal" existence. However, the purpose of all aspects of spirituality, warfare included, is to bring us into the image of Christ. Nothing -- not worship or warfare, neither love nor deliverance -- is truly attainable if we miss the singular objective of our faith: Christlikeness.

Let us recall that when the Lord delivered the ancient Hebrews out of Egypt it was so He could bring them into the Promised Land. Likewise, we are delivered out of sin, not that we might live for ourselves, but so we might come into Christlikeness. What we call "salvation" is the first phase of being conformed to Christ. If we fail to see this we easily become entangled in the same sins that oppressed us in the first place.
While we may not want to hear this, many of our spiritual conflicts simply are not going to cease until the character of the Lord Jesus is formed in our hearts. The Father's goal in delivering us is much more than simply seeing our burdens taken off our backs. Indeed, God is working all things in our lives to conform us "to the image of His Son." The Father's purpose in our salvation is that Jesus would become "the first-born among many brethren" (Rom. 8:29). In other words, to realize God's ultimate victory we must reach toward God's ultimate goal, which is complete transformation into the likeness of Christ.
When we are born again, the actual presence of the Lord Jesus, through the Holy Spirit, enters our lives. To the degree that we cooperate with God's will, God's glory will advance within us. Indeed, Jesus likened our salvation to the lighting of a lamp. He said, "If therefore your whole body is full of light, with no dark part in it, it will be wholly illumined, as when the lamp illumines you with its rays" (Luke 11:36).
This immediacy of the Lord's presence produces an indestructible defense, a fortress within us in which we are hidden from evil. Through Him, we enter the excellence of His ways in our relationships both with the Father and one another, thereby walking in immunity from countless satanic attacks. Indeed, as His fullness within us increases, then that which is written is fulfilled: "As He is, so also are we in this world" and "He who was born of God keeps [us], and the evil one does not touch [us]" (1 John 4:17; 1 John 5:18).
We must realize that it is not Satan who defeats us; it is our openness to him. To perfectly subdue the devil we must walk in the "shelter of the Most High" (Ps. 91:1). Satan is tolerated for one purpose: the warfare between the devil and God's saints thrusts us into Christlikeness, where the nature of Christ becomes our only place of rest and security. God allows warfare to facilitate His eternal plan, which is to make man in His image (Gen. 1:26).

Once we realize that the Father's goal is not just to save us but to transform us, we will continually find that God has one answer to all our spiritual problems: appropriate the nature of His Son!
Are you troubled by demons of fear or doubt? Submit those areas to God, repenting of your unbelief, and then yield yourself to Christ's faith within you. Are you troubled with spirits of lust and shame? Present those very areas of sin to God, repenting of your old nature, drawing upon the forgiveness of Christ and His purity of heart. It is a great truth that once the devil recognizes his assault against you has not pulled you from God but toward Him -- once he perceives that his temptations are actually forcing you to appropriate the virtue of Christ -- the enemy will withdraw.
Remember: your victory begins with the name of Jesus on your lips, but it will not be consummated until the nature of Jesus is in your heart.
~  ~  ~  ~  ~ 
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, The Three Battlegrounds, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

There are qualities of heart that actually attract the pleasure of God. If we possess unoffendable faith in our pursuit of Christ's likeness; if we walk humbly with our God; if we position ourselves in the intercessor's gap; and if we abide in Christ-centered unity with the local body of Christ -- we will attract the pleasure of God, and when we awaken His pleasure, His power soon follows. Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course starting January 8. Registration closes Dec. 31, 2015. www.icitc.org.
For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan.
Enrollment overview:

4) Submit the registration form - registration closes Dec. 31. Class          begins January 8, 2016.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2015
All rights reserved.

December 19, 2015
Facebook  Twitter
Subscribe to receive

Ask about our free
online course!

Accepting registrations for the January 8, 2016
Level I class.
Registration closes December 31, 2015.
Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support
 • Send monthly support

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 12 Dec 2015, 8:25 pm

The Radical Christian
(En Español)
It would be both arrogant and foolish to limit the problem of terrorism to Muslims only. The fact is, many religions have had discomforting experiences with zealots and terrorism. Yet it is uniquely the Muslim religion that has produced entire armies of radical terrorists. How do we address this?
The Problem
Consider: a man might be a nominal Christian, mostly unaffected by spiritual things, until one day he reads the Bible, and he finds a spiritual fire has been ignited in his heart. If that man remains in his new conviction, he will increasingly pattern his life after Jesus Christ -- that is, he will become more loving and forgiving and more willing to invest his life in seeing others redeemed as well. He will, in short, increasingly become more Christlike. As Jesus predicted, "The works that I do, [My follower] will do also" (John 14:12).

However, if a nominal Muslim begins to read the Koran, and if he continues his daily readings and prayers, at some point he will increasingly surrender toward obeying all of Mohammed’s teachings. Within this man’s devotional life he may ultimately seek to possess true Islam -- that is, total submission to Allah. Within this small group of zealots, a smaller percentage will embrace not only the teachings of Mohammed but his works as well. Just as the follower of Jesus ultimately seeks conformity to Jesus, so the committed Muslim will prove his faithfulness by obeying even the militant extremes of Islam. The works Mohammed did the follower of Mohammed will also do.
And this is the problem: the Christian who becomes increasingly like Christ is being conformed to a redeemer; the Muslim who becomes increasingly like Mohammed is being conformed to a military leader.
www.tinyurl.com/2kfetv

Outwardly, the Muslim zealot may have originally presented himself to others as a man both courteous and nonthreatening. When he seeks employment he shows himself as one who disavows violence -- he is sincere, for his religion at this stage is nominal. But as time passes and as he becomes more committed to Islam, he will begin to view non-Muslims as infidels instead of just neighbors or coworkers. He will justify the violent impulses he feels because the Koran tells him such impulses should be followed.

Remember, I am not speaking of all Muslims but only a small fraction. What I am saying is that the radicalization of at least a small minority of Muslims is almost inevitable. For the normal growth of an unrestrained, fully committed zealot will eventually conform him to the founder of his religion.

This means that as long as there are people reading the Koran, there will be a small percentage who pledge themselves to spread Islam, even by use of terrorism. We who live in the predominantly non-Muslim world will have to cope with the violence of these self-radicalized "true believers."
Some Considerations
Are you a moderate Muslim, a man or woman of spirituality and refinement? Then you must decide that you do not want violent Muslims -- people motivated by hatred and blood lust -- to represent you. You must denounce and expose radicals -- even the son or daughter in your own home. The first line of defense against radical Muslims must be moderate Muslims.
[Let me interject here that I know there are many Muslims -- perhaps tens of thousands -- who have helped expose radicals in their communities. We applaud your courage.]

Are you Christian? You must guard against prejudging all Muslims by the violence manifested by the few. Remember, here in the Western world, a number of people turned to Islam as a reaction to the sinfulness and scandals in the Church. Now, however, in this present atmosphere, these same people are beginning to harbor doubts about their decision. Let us, therefore, make sure our communication with Muslims is the expression of Christ’s love.

Additionally, let us pray for Muslims. My wife and I pray daily for the Islamic world. Many Muslims are coming to Christ, often through the sovereign manifestation of Christ through dreams and visions. (See link below.) We pray that even the most radical Muslims may find forgiveness and life in Christ.
In the final analysis, perhaps the best way to win the radical Islamist is through the love shown them by the radical Christ follower.

www.tinyurl.com/og9b5y3
There are qualities of heart that actually attract the pleasure of God. If we possess unoffendable faith in our pursuit of Christ's likeness; if we walk humbly with our God; if we position ourselves in the intercessor's gap; and if we abide in Christ-centered unity with the local body of Christ -- we will attract the pleasure of God, and when we awaken His pleasure, His power soon follows. Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course starting January 8. Registration closes Dec. 31, 2015. www.icitc.org.
Enrollment overview:

4) Submit the registration form - registration closes Dec. 31. Class          begins January 8, 2016.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2015
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 05 Dec 2015, 10:09 pm

Reveal the Fullness of Christ!
(En Español)
The virtue of any institution is not so much in its doctrines or organization; rather, its virtue resides in the quality of person it produces.
A New and Fresh Anointing 
Some of you have been struggling, not knowing what God has for you. You have been through a season in which the Lord has revealed your need of Him in very dramatic ways. Jesus Himself has been near to you; however, His closeness was not merely in the way of external blessings but in the way of His cross. Yet you have delighted in this, for the way of the cross has increasingly become the way of your life.
At the same time, many of your ideas and programs that once seemed compelling now seem weak and ineffectual. Even some of your favorite Christian themes, as well as church government in general, have been reduced to a simpler, purer definition of Christianity. You just want to know Jesus. Because this has been God working in you, you are uplifted.
In the midst of the changes you have been through, one conviction has grown ever brighter: your goal is to see the character of Jesus Christ - His meekness, authority and love - manifested in your life. You have discovered that any other program or church activity that does not reveal Jesus is a "dead work"; although well-intentioned, they are powerless to effectively transform the people.
The truth is, the Holy Spirit is preparing you for a new and fresh anointing from the Lord. Ultimately, God will use you to inspire holiness in the church and to shatter the demonic strongholds corrupting your city.
This excerpt is taken from the Christlikeness track of In Christ's Image Training. For more info, see below.
Enrollment overview:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2015
All rights reserved.

December 4, 2015
Facebook  Twitter
Subscribe to receive

Ask about our free
online course!

Accepting registrations for the January 8, 2016
Level I class through December 31, 2015.
Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support
 • Send monthly support

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next