Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 3 EmptyToday at 6:20 pm by Admin

»  KEEP OUT ISIS Bride Shamima Begum's Husband has been banned from Britain and is seen as a National Security Risk.
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 3 EmptyToday at 6:15 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 3 EmptyToday at 5:57 pm by Admin

» Islamic law is adopted by British legal chiefs
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 3 EmptyToday at 2:51 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 3 EmptyToday at 2:01 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:49 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:46 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:45 pm by Admin

» BIRTH PANGS – Series of Powerful Earthquakes Volcano's Strike Around the Globe
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 3 EmptyToday at 10:06 am by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 3 EmptyToday at 9:52 am by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» BREITBART NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 9:57 pm by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:39 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:07 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:03 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 3:16 pm by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 2:05 pm by Admin

» Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 2:03 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 3 Empty Re: FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Post  Admin on Sat 17 Nov 2018, 5:10 pm

"With the Glance of Your Eyes"
(En Español)

"Who is this that grows like the dawn, as beautiful as the full moon, as pure as the sun, as awesome as an army with banners?" ---Song of Solomon 6:10

We were created for more than just having a religion. Indeed, in regards to satisfying our deeper longings, a time will come when we realize that religion is not enough. It satisfies neither us nor Christ. God's Word reveals that Christ wants to actually, personally, know us (Matt. 7: 22-23).

You say, "But He does know us!" In His omniscience, He knows everything. But in His love He seeks to know us as His bride, where we live in unbroken union with Him. Because He purchased us with His blood, He has the right to our souls, our secrets, and our dreams. He wants the person we are when no one else is looking. Yet He will not force Himself upon us. This is not the way of love.

In truth, we love because He first loved us. We become committed to Him because of His commitment to us. This interpenetration of our lives with Christ's -- this oneness born of love -- is the only destiny for the church for which Christ is content. At the end of the age, nothing short of oneness with Christ will sustain us.

God is Love
I know the fear of the Lord and that it is the beginning of true knowledge. I delight in the fear of the Lord. Yet, just as John wrote, we each must know and believe the love which God has for us (1 John 4:16).

Let us consider that the apostle who fell before Jesus as a dead man on the Isle of Pathos later wrote, "There is no fear in love" (1 John 4:18). The Lord knows holy fear is a strong deterrent from sin as well as a powerful ally in walking uprightly. Yet to draw near to Him we must know more than the fear of God; we must know "the love which God has for us." It is this perfect love from God that "casts out fear, because fear involves torment" (1 John 4:18 NKJV). It is this love alone that can bring the bride of Christ into her destiny.

The Heart of God
You may be reading this, and the thought of seeking God, of drawing nearer to Christ, may have triggered an initiative to do so. Yet when the thought first awakened within you, urging you to enter His presence, something also quickened in the heart of Christ. He says, "You have made my heart beat faster, my sister, my bride; you have made my heart beat faster with a single glance of your eyes" (Song of Sol. 4:9).

Your glance, even if it was no more than the briefest anticipation of being with Him, made His heart beat faster. The King James Version reads, "Thou hast ravished my heart." This is how the heart of Christ responds to our desire to be with Him.

Jesus is not returning simply to destroy wickedness; He is coming for a bride. At the end of the age our task is not simply to prepare for the Rapture or the Tribulation but to prepare for Christ Himself!

"Let us rejoice and be glad and give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready" (Rev. 19:7).

You see, our preparation is for Christ. The bride isn't wallowing in fear at what is coming upon the world; she is being swallowed up in love at who is coming to this world! We are not being prepared for a date, but a marriage! There is nothing more important to Jesus Christ than His bride, the church. For her He died; for her He lives to make intercession.

His love proved itself capable and worthy of winning our full redemption. Our most noble task is to fearlessly surrender to Him whose heart beats faster with the single glance of our eyes.

Lord, I confess, I've been distracted and anxious with my many tasks. Indeed, even my duties on Your behalf have, in a way, taken the place of Your presence. Master, beloved lover of my soul, I repent. I desire to know You, even as You have known me. Lord, I come.

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, The Days of His Presence, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Save 40%
Limited time offer

The Days of His Presence

While we should be mindful of end-time events, we must not become fearful of them. Indeed, to become overly focused upon the signs of the end can be a distraction. Signs point to something bigger than themselves. Rising before us is a glorious sunrise. Let us not become so absorbed with the movement of fleeing shadows that we miss the awe of the One who is dawning upon us. Many have written about the shadows; this book is primarily about the increasing light.

Book - $7.80 (Retail $13.00)
Ebook - $7.80 (Retail $13.00)

The Days of His Presence
Companion Teaching - Audio Series

This is a companion audio album to the book by the same title. Listen to these original radio messages on their own or as you read the book; either way you will be powerfully impacted.

Message titles:
Days of His Glory | Christ in You
Behind Our Walls
Priority of His Passion | In God's Tabernacle

CD Audio Series - $13.20 (Retail $22.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $6.60 (Retail $11.00)

Visit our Special's page to order

To comment or send this message to a friend or print this message, use our Printer-friendly version.

Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our website would be kindly appreciated.

Facebook  Twitter
A service of Frangipane Ministries, Inc.
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise stated, all Scripture quotations were taken from the NASB.
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 10 Nov 2018, 7:52 pm

It's a Package Deal
(En Español)

In 1983 I was asked to serve as pastor of a faith church. I had been away from the ministry for three years, and I had no idea what a "faith" church was, except that faith as a biblical concept seemed fairly sound. So I agreed.

I should add, this was not just any faith church; it was a satellite-dish-in-the-front-yard faith church. Painted across the top of the dish in huge, bright red letters were the words, "Jesus Is Lord."

I should also explain that my three-year hiatus between pastorates was due, in part, to a deep sense of failure I was carrying. A member of my former church died from a virus that within four days left her completely paralyzed. I had been with her, fasting and praying during this time. But when she died on the fifth day, the helplessness I felt crushed my confidence in prayer. It was the most traumatic experience of my young ministry.

After she died, I didn't know how to acknowledge my inner devastation, so I pretended my faith was still functional, but it wasn't. For months I still prayed for the sick, outwardly continuing to mimic the behavior of one who really believed. But inside, my secret cry was not a prayer of faith, but a whimper: "Please, God, don't let my unbelief make their condition any worse!"

Satan truly exploited my experience with death. In fact, I was so beat up, I took responsibility for her dying. I felt like I had failed this woman, her family and God Himself. In my mind, I was one of the shepherds Ezekiel rebuked for not healing the sheep (Ezek. 34:4). I felt like I had failed this woman, her family and God Himself. The only honest thing to do was leave the ministry.

It wasn't long after the woman died that my family and I left Michigan and moved to a little farmhouse in Iowa. Yet, even though I wanted to return to the ministry, the call to return would have to come from the Lord's initiative. It was three years before I received the invitation from the pastor of the Faith church.

Here I was, a man with a stronghold of unbelief teaching in a Faith church. It was an awkward time. Each month the church would watch special teaching seminars via satellite. Sooner or later, every faith teacher in America taught us their truths; each sermon, it seemed, was structured upon either the "mountain moving" faith of Mark 11:23 or the "prosperity" faith of 3 John 1:2.

I tried to appear polite and supportive, but inwardly I was growing more and more troubled. I was convinced that much of what we were receiving was either false or unbalanced teaching. By the ninth month, I found myself particularly agitated by what seem to be a complete distortion of a "faith" Scripture.

In our dark sanctuary, illuminated only by the light of our projection television, I quietly uttered an angry complaint, "Lord, these faith preachers are constantly misusing that verse!" Hardly was the thought out of my lips when, like a lightning bolt, the word of the Lord flashed into my mind. He said,

"At least they're using them!"

It was true. Ever since the death of our friend, I had completely stopped using faith verses. Until that moment I hadn't realized how void of real faith my heart had become. There was almost no expectancy in my voice of prayer.

In the very next moment the Holy Spirit spoke again to my heart. Reproving my self-righteousness, He said, "I will always speak to you through imperfect people. The moment you judge an imperfect person you simultaneously disqualify yourself from receiving from them."

That night I repented, not only of unbelief but of pride and fault finding, and as I did, my faith was restored. During that following year, our church saw people healed of cancers, deaf ears and arthritis! I am thankful to God for what He restored to me through the faith movement.

Through Imperfect People
The Lord used this situation to teach me a great secret: much of my spiritual progress does not come directly from God. I have learned to humble my heart and hear Him speaking through imperfect people. It has pleased Him to hide His manifold wisdom in a variety of denominational perspectives. I know that the more I humble myself to others, the broader my understanding has actually become.

Some will ask, "Aren't you afraid of being deceived by imperfect teachers?" When a teacher is truly off the mark, I will question him or her privately. But God knows, there are enough Bible experts to keep us all on the straight and narrow. I am thankful also for them! But, if we truly hope to find the kingdom of Heaven, we must remember, the Kingdom is like a treasure hidden in a field. Thus, if we genuinely want the treasure, we cannot be offended by the earth that surrounds it. It's a package deal.

In Christ's Image Training Materials

Save up to 20%
Limited time offer

These are the same materials that are offered in our In Christ's Image Training course.

Save when you purchase the entire 4-book series we call Basic Training.

To comment or send this message to a friend or print this message, use our Printer-friendly version.

Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our website would be kindly appreciated.

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 04 Nov 2018, 9:30 pm

Perfectly Weak
According to the Scriptures, Moses was "educated in all the learning of the Egyptians." Indeed, as a prince in Egypt, Moses had grown to be a "man of power in words and deeds" (Acts 7:22). Thus, it is hard to equate this eloquent and cultured man with the stammering shepherd who, at eighty years old, was overwhelmed with his inadequacies, so much so that he pleaded with God to choose someone else.

Consider: the Lord took a self-assured world leader and reduced his opinion of himself until he possessed no confidence. And it was in this state of mind that God decided to use him. Having been thoroughly convinced of his unfitness for leadership, Moses was now qualified to lead.

Remarkably, the Lord would ultimately reveal Himself to Moses (and all Israel as well) as Jehovah-Rapha: "I am the Lord that healeth thee." Yes, God is our healer, yet there are times when God's hands wound before they heal. Indeed, He must cripple our self-confidence before we truly become God-confident. He breaks and drains us of pride so that we who were once full of self might instead be filled with God.

The Lord called Moses to return to Egypt as His spokesman. In response Moses pleaded, "Please, Lord, I have never been eloquent, neither recently nor in time past, nor since You have spoken to Your servant; for I am slow of speech and slow of tongue" (Exod. 4:10).

Never been eloquent? What about Egypt? "Moses the Eloquent" has become "Moses the Stammerer." The identity of a sophisticated leader, a prince who knew the highest tiers of Egyptian culture, no longer functions in Moses. God has so humbled His servant that he cannot even remember his days of powerful words and mighty deeds. Moses has only one memory of Egypt: failure.

For Moses, the very mention of the word Egypt floods his mind with weakness; Moses fears returning to the place of his humiliation, especially as a leader. Yet God has not called him to be a leader, but a servant. And to be a servant, one need not be eloquent, but obedient.

The fact is, the Lord deliberately seeks those who know their flaws. Paul testifies that "God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong . . . the things that are not, so that He might nullify the things that are, so that no man may boast before God" (1 Cor. 1:27-29).

Therefore, let us not excuse ourselves from God's calling because of our weaknesses. You see, before the Almighty, we each are nothing, and we can do nothing of lasting value apart from Him. It is in our lowliness that God's glory rises to its greatest heights.

Perhaps your last place of service to the Lord seemed to be a complete failure. Yet it is possible that the Lord has simply been making you perfectly weak so that He might manifest Himself perfectly strong within you.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's In Christ's Image Training course.
(Thanks to R.D.)

Save up to 20%
Limited time offer

These are the same materials that are offered in our In Christ's Image Training course.

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 04 Nov 2018, 9:29 pm

Perfectly Weak
According to the Scriptures, Moses was "educated in all the learning of the Egyptians." Indeed, as a prince in Egypt, Moses had grown to be a "man of power in words and deeds" (Acts 7:22). Thus, it is hard to equate this eloquent and cultured man with the stammering shepherd who, at eighty years old, was overwhelmed with his inadequacies, so much so that he pleaded with God to choose someone else.

Consider: the Lord took a self-assured world leader and reduced his opinion of himself until he possessed no confidence. And it was in this state of mind that God decided to use him. Having been thoroughly convinced of his unfitness for leadership, Moses was now qualified to lead.

Remarkably, the Lord would ultimately reveal Himself to Moses (and all Israel as well) as Jehovah-Rapha: "I am the Lord that healeth thee." Yes, God is our healer, yet there are times when God's hands wound before they heal. Indeed, He must cripple our self-confidence before we truly become God-confident. He breaks and drains us of pride so that we who were once full of self might instead be filled with God.

The Lord called Moses to return to Egypt as His spokesman. In response Moses pleaded, "Please, Lord, I have never been eloquent, neither recently nor in time past, nor since You have spoken to Your servant; for I am slow of speech and slow of tongue" (Exod. 4:10).

Never been eloquent? What about Egypt? "Moses the Eloquent" has become "Moses the Stammerer." The identity of a sophisticated leader, a prince who knew the highest tiers of Egyptian culture, no longer functions in Moses. God has so humbled His servant that he cannot even remember his days of powerful words and mighty deeds. Moses has only one memory of Egypt: failure.

For Moses, the very mention of the word Egypt floods his mind with weakness; Moses fears returning to the place of his humiliation, especially as a leader. Yet God has not called him to be a leader, but a servant. And to be a servant, one need not be eloquent, but obedient.

The fact is, the Lord deliberately seeks those who know their flaws. Paul testifies that "God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong . . . the things that are not, so that He might nullify the things that are, so that no man may boast before God" (1 Cor. 1:27-29).

Therefore, let us not excuse ourselves from God's calling because of our weaknesses. You see, before the Almighty, we each are nothing, and we can do nothing of lasting value apart from Him. It is in our lowliness that God's glory rises to its greatest heights.

Perhaps your last place of service to the Lord seemed to be a complete failure. Yet it is possible that the Lord has simply been making you perfectly weak so that He might manifest Himself perfectly strong within you.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's In Christ's Image Training course.
(Thanks to R.D.)

Save up to 20%
Limited time offer

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 16 Oct 2018, 7:41 pm

Angry, Angry, Angry
(En Español)

One may argue, "Our society is decaying. We should be mad." Yes, but we can be angry yet still not sin (Eph. 4:26). Of course, I feel anger that the underpinnings of our culture are being dismantled by unprincipled men. Our souls should be vexed at the darkening cloud of demonic infestation in our culture, especially when children are caused to stumble or the weak are exploited. If we don't take a stand, the advance of evil ultimately means more people will die without Christ. So, if we are angry, it does not necessarily mean we have sinned. It can simply mean we care.

I am not surprised by the increased anger. My concern is that, unless this anger regenerates into something more redemptive, more Christlike, we will not see our cities renewed. Indeed, anger that does not awaken in us redemptive action ultimately degrades into bitterness and unbelief.

A Two-Pronged Attack
While hell advances into our world on many levels, I want to discuss two primary areas. The first manifestation is brazen, widespread and alarming. For example, a corrupt law gets passed or gang violence breaks out; or it might be that a public figure is scandalized. It's on the news and people are talking about it. The shock waves caused by this demonic intrusion smash against the sensibilities of our hearts: we're disappointed, offended, stunned and, often, outraged. In this state of mind, hell launches the second area of attack. There is no newscast dragging our attention to this next stage of warfare. On this front, the devil does not come flaunting himself. In seething whispers he stirs the pot of our discontent until it boils. Ultimately, where once the heart of the Christian was full of faith and love, now bitterness, hatred and malice churn in the souls of God's people. This is the second prong of the attack: the hardening of our hearts in reaction to evil.

So while we must fight the spiritual wars of our times, we must not compromise our capacity to love if we will actually win our war. We must remember we are not fighting against "flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world" (Eph. 6:12 KJV).

Sadly, I have heard many people say recently that they've lost their vision for America. What they actually lost was not their vision, but their love. For love believes all things, hopes all things and endures all things. Love never fails (1 Cor. 13:7-8).

The Goal of God
I believe that if the Almighty's highest plan was to end evil on Earth, He could do so in a flash. Why does He wait? He desires to bring believers to Christlike maturity. In a moment evil would be gone, as it was with Sodom and Gomorrah. We must never forget: Jesus did not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.

God is waiting for our spiritual maturity. Our Father desires to bring many sons and daughters to glory, and this world, even with all its evil, is the perfect setting for God to accomplish His eternal purpose.

Yes, we should be angry about what's wrong, but we must be Christlike in making things right. We cannot just be political; we must be spiritual.

Rightly there are times when we must defend the helpless among us, but concerning ourselves, let us consider again what Jesus commanded: "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in Heaven" (Matt. 5:43-45).

To see our nation transformed, we must be transformed. We cannot become those whose hearts are given over to anger. Otherwise, we will risk becoming Christian hypocrites: angry that the world is not Christian but untroubled that we are not Christlike.

Save 30%
Limited time

The Power of One Christlike Life

Updated and revised, The Power of One Christlike Life carries a cargo of gold from the heart of a man after God's heart. This book by Pastor Frangipane contains the nectar of his walk with God. It is packed with revelation about the nature of God in Christ, and how the key to everything spiritual is found in the pursuit of Christ's likeness.

View Francis introducing this book

Book - $9.45 (Retail $13.50)
Ebook - $9.45  (Retail $13.50)

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 06 Oct 2018, 12:03 pm

Beware of the Stronghold of Cold Love
(En Español)

Is your love growing softer, brighter and more visible? Or is it becoming more discriminating, more calculating, less vulnerable and less available? This is a very important issue, for your Christianity is only as real as your love. A measurable decrease in your ability to love is evidence that a stronghold of cold love is developing within you.

Jesus warned of our era. He said, "Many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another. Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many. Because lawlessness is increased, most people's love will grow cold" (Matt. 24:10-12). So let us honestly ask the Lord to examine us: Is our love hot or cold? Another's thoughtlessness may have wounded us deeply, but instead of forgiving the wound or going to them and discussing it according to Matthew 18, we go to others with our complaint. The wound then begins to germinate into a root of bitterness, and many are being defiled (Heb. 12:15). What is growing in us is not love but bitterness, which is unfulfilled revenge.

Again, Jesus warned that "stumbling blocks [would] come" (Matt. 18:7). There will be times when even good people have bad days; there will never be a time when "stumbling blocks" cease to be found upon your path. Remember also, people do not stumble over boulders but over stones -- little things. When you have stumbled over something, you've stopped walking.

Have you stumbled over someone's weakness or sin lately? Have you gotten back up and continued loving as you did before, or has that fall caused you to withdraw from walking in love? To preserve the quality of your love, you must forgive those who have caused you to stumble. Depending on the issue itself, it may be that you legitimately cannot trust them, but you do not have a reason to stop loving.

Every time you refuse to forgive or fail to overlook a weakness in another, your heart not only hardens toward them, it hardens toward God. You may still think you are open to God, but the Scriptures are clear: "The one who does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen" (1 John 4:20). You may not like what someone has done, but you do not have an option to stop loving them.

What do I mean by love? First, I do not merely mean "tough love." I mean gentle, affectionate, sensitive, open, persistent love. God will be tough when He needs to be, and we will be firm when He tells us to be, but beneath our firmness must be an underground river of love waiting to spring into action. When I have love for someone, I have predetermined that I am going to stand with them, regardless of what they are going through. I am committed.

We each need people who love us, who are committed to us in spite of our imperfections. The fullness of Christ will not come without Christians standing with each other in love. We are not talking about salvation but growing in salvation until we care for each other, even as Christ has committed Himself to us.

The goal of pulling down the stronghold of cold love is to see our hearts restored to the heart of Christ. You will be challenged in this, but if you persist, you will discover the height and depth and breadth of Christ's love. You will become "a body filled and flooded with God Himself" (Eph. 3:19 Amp).

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, The Three Battlegrounds, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Save 30% this week
Limited time
The Three Battlegrounds

Any time the Spirit of God's kingdom is truly manifested in the earth, it will ultimately confront the strongholds of hell. Indeed, wherever evil spirits have either a foothold or a stronghold, you can expect that the overcoming church will be engaged in warfare, and expect also that the gates of hell will not prevail against the church that Jesus builds.

In this book, Francis Frangipane explores three arenas of spiritual warfare that the maturing Christian will face: the mind, the church and the heavenly places. It provides a foundation of insight, wisdom and discernment on the nature of the battle and the keys to victory.

Book - $8.72 (Retail $12.45)
Ebook - $8.72 (Retail $12.45)

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 29 Sep 2018, 9:53 pm

The Ministries of Francis Frangipane

The Shelter of God
(En Español)

There is a place of immunity for the believer, a spiritual fortress in Christ that shelters us from the attacks of the devil. For those who abide in this stronghold of God, the onslaught of the wicked one does not touch them. Here, in this secret dwelling with the Almighty, we are hidden from the effects of the accuser's tongue; we are sheltered from the assignment of the destroyer.

The dictionary defines immunity as "freedom or exemption, as from a penalty, burden, duty or evil." This is how the living God wants His children to walk: in freedom from the penalties and burdens of sin, delivered from the duties of legalistic religion, protected and triumphant over the assault of the evil one.

Survey the landscape of the Bible. You will find hundreds of examples of God's loving protection. Every time the Lord pleaded with sinful Israel to return to Him, it was to urge them back to His protection; each time they responded, they were secured again within the shelter of God. The Scripture says, "He shielded them and cared for them, guarding them as the apple of his eye" (Deut. 32:10 NAB).

A Father's Care
God is not only our Creator; He is also our Father. As such, it is inconceivable that He would leave His children unprotected. In Matthew 6:8, Jesus says our Father knows our needs before we ask Him. If we, even in our fallen condition, seek to provide for our children, how much more does God in His perfection seek to shelter and care for His offspring!

Scripture testifies that He has "granted to us everything pertaining to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence" (2 Pet. 1:3). The more we possess a true knowledge of the Almighty, the more accessible His provisions for us become. What has He given us? He has prepared an abiding place for us where all that we need concerning life and godliness is ours. It is a place where every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places belongs to us in Christ (Eph. 1:3).

David knew of this awesome place of protection. He wrote, "The Lord is my rock and my fortress . . . in whom I take refuge; my shield and . . . my stronghold" (Ps. 18:2). Again, speaking of those who fear God, David prayed, "You hide them in the secret place of Your presence from the conspiracies of man; You keep them secretly in a shelter from the strife of tongues" (Ps. 31:20). And again, "You are my hiding place; You preserve me from trouble; You surround me with songs of deliverance" (Ps. 32:7).

In David's personal life, he knew the living God as a spiritual stronghold and a place of safety from conflict. The king was intimately familiar with this special place in God's presence. It was here in the fortress of God that David's soul was sheltered.

For Those Who Follow Christ
This stronghold was not just a special provision for prophets and godly kings. From the day of Christ's resurrection, the entrance into the citadel of Heaven was opened to all who would follow the Messiah. Discovering this abode where Christ literally floods us with His life is not merely the subject of this message; it is the object of our existence!

How shall we find this spiritual place? We simply begin by loving Jesus. He said, "He who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him" (John 14:21). If we persevere in love and obedience, Jesus has promised to progressively reveal Himself to us.

Consider the magnitude of Jesus' promise! He continued, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him, and make Our abode with him" (John 14:23).

This unfolding revelation of Jesus Christ to our hearts is the path to the abode of God. It is the shelter of the Most High, which is the stronghold of God.

Lord, with the psalmist I cry, "When shall I enter the courts of the living God?" You are our Father; do not hide Yourself from us, Your children! Bring us to Your lap, O God! Hold us to Your heart; assure us with the fullness of Your Spirit that You indeed are near. Thank You, Lord!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, The Shelter of the Most High. To order The Shelter of the Most High, or any book written by Francis Frangipane, please see www.arrowbookstore.com.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In Christ's Image Training
Level I registration for the Accelerated 3- month class
Level I classes begin October 5, 2018

Registration extended to October 1, 2018
See www.icitc.org for more information

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 28 Sep 2018, 3:13 pm

Accelerated 3-Month Class
Registration extended through Monday, October 1

If you were interested in enrolling in the In Christ’s Image Training but were unsure you could devote six full months to the class our "Accelerated Course" might be for you.

We are offering the Level I class at an accelerated pace of only three months starting October 5. If you enroll in the full training and have a minimum of three hours per week available to devote to this accelerated online course, you will graduate in just three months (in contrast to the six-month plan).

This accelerated plan will send out two sessions per week (four chapters) in contras5 to the current two chapters per week in our six-month course. The faster pace will be more time efficient but will require twice the reading. The available audio messages, though not tested separately, can be listened to at your pace. Tuition and enrollment plans will stay the same, the only difference being the pace and efficiency of the accelerated class. If you are forming a group, it would be wise to poll those in the group, making sure all agree to meet weekly.

The accelerated course is not for someone with a full schedule, but rather for someone who is able to commit the time needed to grow in their walk with the Lord over a shorter period of time.

We will still continue offering the six-month plan for those with busier schedules.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Level I registration for the Accelerated Class

Sign up today for the Accelerated In Christ's Image Training course that begins October 5, 2018. Registration for the Accelerated Class closes September 27, 2018 extended through Oct 1, 2018. 

In Christ's Image Training is an online, home study course developed by Pastor Frangipane. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.

ICIT provides focused training in four essential stages of spiritual development:

The vision of attaining Christ's likeness
Possessing Christ's humility
Developing a strong prayer life
Becoming one with other Christ believers

The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The full course not only includes 48 lessons and 39 audio messages (sample audio), but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.

For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan (new students only please).

Student testimonies   |   Francis presenting the course

Enrollment overview:

1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page, and Tuition page.

2) Choose an enrollment plan.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, September 27 October 1.

4) Submit the registration form.

This accelerated class begins October 5, 2018.

Remember, this is a three-month accelerated class. We will begin accepting registrations for our regular six-month class in mid-October and class will begin January 4, 2019

For more info, please see www.icitc.org.

Facebook  Twitter

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 27 Sep 2018, 7:19 pm

The Christ-Pattern

We have often taught that the ultimate test of any church is if, over the months and years, the likeness of Christ is being replicated in the people. Such is the goal of God, and such must be the goal of the church.

Yet how exactly is a congregation transformed? What stimulates a church to move from merely being outwardly religious to actually becoming inwardly Christlike? In many cases, the exodus from religion to Christlikeness begins as the vision of becoming Christlike grips the heart of a pastor.

Let me explain. In our competitive world, a pastor must excel in many areas. He or she must be a good speaker, rightly educated, and also be sensitive to the needs of the lost. He must be a person of vision yet realistically practical. He will often be required to sacrifice time spent with the family for time given to people in the church. And he must not complain about working conditions or modest pay.

Of course most of these pastoral job descriptions are not requirements from God, but they do represent the expectations of man. The reality is, no individual can satisfy the great variety of preferences that church people typically require of their pastor. Indeed, the minister who seeks to increase growth in his or her church by striving to please people will soon exhaust himself of energy.

It has been my experience that for every pastor who develops a church growth plan there are scores of ministers who are struggling to stay alive spiritually. To compound this problem, if a leader is repeatedly the object of people's disapproval, his soul grows increasingly demoralized. Discouragement will cause vision to fade. His sense of destiny will quietly degrade from a high calling to showing up at a mostly joyless job.

Personal Revival
Remember, as pastors, God defines our success by how genuinely Christ is revealed in the lives of our congregations. This is Christ's stated goal to all who serve as. Indeed, each leader shall one day give an account to God for how he carried out the Great Commission.

Therefore, pastors, let us proceed with the fear of the Lord. Yet also let us walk with wisdom: If our pursuit is to lead our congregation into Christ's likeness, let us take care to start with ourselves. Let us walk in meekness yet without being ensnared by the fear of man. For the fear of man manifests like a curse upon our efforts. There is only one path that unfolds into true blessedness, and that is to set one's heart toward attaining the likeness of Christ.

When a leader positions himself to lay hold of Christ, it is without question that conflicts will rise against him. For how shall one become Christlike without the Lord testing the genuineness of one's character? Yet, as the pastor becomes a person of prayer, as love of God grows pure and humility deepens into peace, those who love Jesus will behold Him in their pastor. The conflicts, as hard as they may have been, will be but staging for the glory of Christ within him. People since ancient times have desired "to see Jesus" (John 12:21). When they behold Him in the character of their pastor, they are beholding God's vision for their church.

A Christlike Church
I am not saying individuals in the church must have fully transformed pastors before they can pursue Christlikeness. No. The path to Christlikeness can be walked at any time or in any church. But for a congregation to genuinely move toward its highest destiny, at some point the pastor must become a Christ-pattern for the sheep to follow.

If you are an intercessor, pray for your pastor. Lift up the church leadership and pray that the vision of Christlikeness becomes the fire which compels your leaders. Pray with grace, not judgment; stand in mercy, not fear. Be visionary, yet patient. God will answer your prayers.

The truth is, pastoring is simply a call to become like Jesus, to set an example for the sheep to follow. Without this quest, a pastorate can actually become a prison of unfulfillment, a job without life.

Yet, if we continue in our pursuit of Christ's likeness, even persevering through trials, a time will come when the presence of the Son of God will increasingly be revealed in our lives. The pastor's quest will become the Christ-pattern that others follow.

If you enroll in the full training and have a minimum of three hours per week available to devote to this accelerated online course, you will graduate in just three months (in contrast to the six-month plan).

This accelerated plan will send out two sessions per week (four chapters) in contrast to the current two chapters per week in our six-month course. The faster pace will be more time efficient but will require twice the reading. The available audio messages, though not tested separately, can be listened to at your pace. Tuition and enrollment plans will stay the same, the only difference being the pace and efficiency of the accelerated class. If you are forming a group, it would be wise to poll those in the group, making sure all agree to meet weekly.

The accelerated course is not for someone with a full schedule, but rather for someone who is able to commit the time needed to grow in their walk with the Lord over a shorter period of time.

We will still continue offering the six-month plan for those with busier schedules.

Enrollment overview:

1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page, and Tuition page.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, September 27. 

Class begins October 5, 2018.

Remember, this is a three-month accelerated class. We will begin accepting registrations for our regular six-month class in mid-October and class will begin January 4, 2019.

Facebook  Twitter

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 22 Sep 2018, 2:24 pm

A New and Fresh Anointing
(En Español)

Some of you have been struggling, not knowing what God has for you. You have been through a season in which the Lord has revealed your need of Him in very dramatic ways. Jesus Himself has been near to you; however, His closeness was not merely in the way of external blessings but in the way of His cross. Yet you have delighted in this, for the way of the cross has increasingly become the way of your life.

At the same time, many of your ideas and programs, which once were anointed, now seem weak and ineffectual. Even some of your favorite Christian themes, as well as church government in general, have been reduced to a simpler, purer definition of Christianity. You just want to know Jesus. Because this has been God working in you, you are uplifted.

In the midst of the changes you have been through, one conviction has grown ever brighter: your goal is to see the character of Jesus Christ, His meekness, authority and love manifested in your life. You have discovered that any other program or church activity that does not reveal Jesus, although well-intentioned, is powerless to effectively transform the people.

The truth is, the Holy Spirit is preparing you for a new and fresh anointing from the Lord. Ultimately, God will use you to inspire the lives of many who are also seeking more of God in your city.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's In Christ's Image Training, available at www.icitc.org.

Level I registration for the
Accelerated Class

Sign up today for the Accelerated In Christ's Image Training course that begins October 5, 2018. Registration for the Accelerated Class closes September 27, 2018.

In Christ's Image Training is an online, home study course developed by Pastor Frangipane. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.

ICIT provides focused training in four essential stages of spiritual development:

The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The full course not only includes 48 lessons and 39 audio messages (sample audio), but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.

For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan (new students only please).
Enrollment overview:

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, September 27. 

Remember, this is a three-month accelerated class. We will begin accepting registrations for our regular six-month class in mid-October and class will begin January 4, 2019.
~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

September 21, 2018

Facebook  Twitter
Free Email from Francis Frangipane
Subscribe to receive
FREE email messages and bookstore specials 

Ask about our free
online course!

Accepting registrations for the Accelerated
Three-month
Level I class that begins October 5, 2018

Registration closes for the Accelerated class September 27

Level I information

Ministry Support

• Send monthly support

• Place an order with Arrow Publications

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org

Comments and Questions
eword@frangipane.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 14 Sep 2018, 10:41 pm

Into a Place of Abundance
(En Español)

Prior to releasing a new product to the general public manufacturers put their invention through a series of tests to see how their product handles stress and other issues. Typically, they will test their product in a smaller control group before presenting it the general public. This time of testing is sometimes called "beta." It means it’s still being tested repeatedly for effectiveness and functionality. Did it do what they projected it to do? Manufacturers don’t want to spend a fortune in promotion without knowing their product will work outside the lab. They test it under stressed conditions. Once it passes the tests, then it is released.

A New Creation
God has a new product in mind. At the end of the age He intends to reveal a new species of man, a new creation (2 Cor. 5:17). The new man comes equipped with a Christlike heart, a heavenly mind and an eternal spirit. For now, however, the new man still looks like the old man and prior to releasing the new man we will face levels of testing. The more tests we pass, the more God releases us to the general public.

Right now, I would say most of us are in the "beta" stage. God is testing us to see if we can keep our hearts from bitterness or anger. Do we keep the faith even when we go through times of darkness or fear? The Lord desires to see how well we abide in Him when we are outside of church (the "lab"). These small test groups may consist of co-workers or church folks; they may be family members or neighbors. Are we maintaining the fruit of the Spirit?

It is also important to note that when God tests us, He does not descend into our thought-life with a loud public announcement, warning, "This is a test. This is only a test." A true test examines what we are like under stress and in real life conditions; it appears in our lives without forewarning that it is coming. You see, God isn't testing how well we can outwardly look "Christian." He is examining the quality of what we actually are inwardly. Even more than possessing right answers, He desires we possess right attitudes and responses. He wants to know if we can function under adverse conditions, spiritual warfare and stress.

Consider Job
Let us underscore this truth about God: He will test the quality of His work in us. Remember the Lord's conversation with Satan? God asked, "Have you considered My servant Job?" The Lord described Job as being unique in all the earth: "a blameless and upright man, fearing God and turning away from evil" (Job 1:8).

The implication in that question, "have you considered . . . Job," is that God had worked some deep things in Job and now it was time for this inner transformation to be tested.

Let us also note that Satan had "considered" Job. He had a dossier on him filled with information. When Satan sought to attack Job, the devil couldn't get near him. God had placed "a hedge about [Job] and his house and all that he has, on every side." Probably for many years Satan had examined Job but couldn't touch him because of the impenetrable protection Job and his family enjoyed. For all the devil tried to do to stop it, God had "blessed the work of [Job's] hands, and his possessions have increased in the land" (vs 10).

Yes, Satan had "considered" Job. We too would do well to consider the story of Job and the revelation it provides us concerning our tests and their outcome. If we walk with God in integrity and intercession, as did Job, we can trust that the normal status of our lives will be completely protected and hedged "on every side."

The second thing we should recognize is that if we do come under severe spiritual attack, it is because God is testing the quality of His work in us. He knows the capacity to overcome is within us, otherwise He would not have allowed the enemy access to us.

The third thing to note is that, while tests in the world are usually accomplished in labs or controlled environments, God's tests come in the real world. Thus, we might not realize that what we are going through is a "test," for the test will be a real life experience.

Additionally, the test often comes just before we are released into a "double portion," which is what happened to Job.

We often won't know what the test is until much later. Job's test was not whether he would "rejoice always" or maintain his good works; nor was he made vulnerable because of fear or unbelief, as some think. The great test in Job's life was whether or not he would curse God. For all he went through, Job passed his test.

The Outcome Is Greater Than We Can Imagine
God took Job, the most righteous man in the world, a man of great influence, and brought him through a terrible test. One might say the costs of Job's test far outweighed his reward, even though Job did receive a double portion. Yes, Job's wealth and influence increased greatly, but that was not the end of the story: God has since used the life of Job as an example for billions of people. Before the test, Job's range of influence touched his culture; afterward, Job's integrity has inspired nations throughout the epochs of time.

Likewise, the Lord tested Joseph, Moses and David; He tested Israel in the wilderness. Jesus Himself endured tests, not the least of which was His time in the desert.

Let us understand, if we want to advance spiritually, God will lead us through fiery ordeals that test us yet bring us through to a greater place. Most of us are still in "beta,' being tested in relatively small ways. Still others have gone through significant battles, but God is about to bring many into a double portion.

For us who are followers of Christ and whose goal is conformity to Him, God gives us one answer to every test we experience: become like Jesus in the test. When the devil realizes what he is using hoping to destroy you is actually being used by God to perfect you, Satan will withdraw his attack.

As it is written:
"For You have tried us, O God; You have refined us as silver is refined. You brought us into the net; You laid an oppressive burden upon our loins. You made men ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water, yet You brought us out into a place of abundance" (Psalm 66:10-12).

The test is the door to abundance.

Save up to 40%
Limited Time Offer

This Day We Fight!

This book is anointed to help the reader get their fire back. The Holy Spirit is ready to impart a fresh anointing to God's people - an anointing that will activate the "war mode" in the church. Published by Chosen Books.

Book $10.00 (Retail $15.00)

The Three Battlegrounds

Any time the Spirit of God's kingdom is truly manifested in the earth, it will ultimately confront the strongholds of hell. Indeed, wherever evil spirits have either a foothold or a stronghold, you can expect that the overcoming church will be engaged in warfare, and expect also that the gates of hell will not prevail against the church that Jesus builds.

In this book, Francis Frangipane explores three arenas of spiritual warfare that the maturing Christian will face: the mind, the church and the heavenly places. It provides a foundation of insight, wisdom and discernment on the nature of the battle and the keys to victory.

Book - $9.00 (Retail $12.45)
Ebook - $9.00 (Retail $12.45)

This Day We Fight!
and
The Three Battlegrounds

Both books $16.47
(Retail $27.45)

Visit Arrow Bookstore to order

Facebook  Twitter

Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 08 Sep 2018, 10:16 pm

A Word to the Women of God

My Mother's Prayers
I personally know the power of a woman's prayer: my mother’s. In the late sixties, I was a very lost young man living in sin and rebellion. Judging from my appearance, I looked hopeless. Yet in spite of my outward condition, my dear Catholic mother stood before God for me. Resist as I did, in spite of my sin, divine power was uniquely released to my heart through my mother’s prayers. The calling of God began to hunt me down. My mom’s cries were relentless and unceasing; often she would pray through the night for me. She was pregnant with prayer for her son. In 1970 God finally answered, and during the Jesus Movement revival, I came to Christ.

Years later I asked the Lord about the Jesus Movement revival. As you may know, it has been part of my assignment to help engender citywide unity and establish prayer, things that precede revival. Yet, to my knowledge, no citywide unity or organized prayer fueled the Jesus Movement. So I asked the Lord how revival could occur without a prayer movement at its source. The Lord quickly corrected me, saying that there was a great prayer movement: He had heard the prayers of a million praying mothers, each crying to Him for their children.

From all denominations, in a "unity of desperation," God heard the cries of believing mothers. His heart was touched, and as a result, multitudes of sinful kids found repentance and salvation in Jesus Christ. This is the army God desires to release again today, but now with more vision, more power from the Holy Spirit, and with the support of men as well!

Women of God, the fact is, Heaven needs you! You have been created by the Almighty to birth breakthroughs on planet Earth! God has uniquely designed you with a latent ability to release life through your intercession. Together with you, we men are learning to pray, but you have a special grace to release new spiritual beginnings. Whether your prayer focus is for your husband or church leadership, whether you are interceding for your children, city or nation, you possess in your spirit the seed-realities that, through prayer, can release God's life into the world.

Yes indeed, a battle rages; there still exists "enmity between [the serpent] and the woman" (Gen. 3:15). Satan especially hates you because it was your seed that bruised the serpent's head. It is amazing to me that God chose to bring His Son into the world, not through the heavens nor even through a woman impregnated by man, but through a woman made pregnant by God! God Himself came to earth through the woman's power to give birth!

Today the Lord is giving women a new grace, a new confidence against the powers of hell. Out of their oneness with Christ, these godly women will prayer-birth powerful ministries on earth, both male and female. They will release new beginnings to the body of Christ.

I also want to commend and personally thank the many women's ministries and prayer groups that have stood with me, interceding for my life, my family and my ministry. Many, many times I have suddenly experienced divine protection or unexpected spiritual breakthroughs. When I questioned the Lord, He's said, I'm answering the prayers of [such-and-such] ministry. To each of you, I say a special thank-you. In a unique way, you have been a mother to me. May the Lord multiply His grace toward you and give you the desires of your hearts!

Finally, Revelation 12:1 speaks of a "woman clothed with the sun." This word is not only talking about Israel or the church. It also reveals how the Most High sees spiritual women: They are honored and crowned with distinction -- pure and clothed with the glory of God. With confidence, they tread upon the powers of night. Dear army of praying women, it is your inherent destiny to birth that which shall rule the nations.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, This Day We Fight! available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Save up to 40%
Limited Time Offer

This Day We Fight!

This book is anointed to help the reader get their fire back. The Holy Spirit is ready to impart a fresh anointing to God's people - an anointing that will activate the "war mode" in the church. Published by Chosen Books.

Book $10.00 (Retail $15.00)

The Three Battlegrounds

Book - $9.00 (Retail $12.45)
Ebook - $9.00 (Retail $12.45)

This Day We Fight!
and
The Three Battlegrounds

Both books $16.47
(Retail $27.45)

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~   ~  ~  ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 07 Sep 2018, 8:45 am

If you were interested in enrolling in the In Christ’s Image Training but were unsure you could devote six full months to the class our "Accelerated Course" might be for you.

We are offering the Level I class at an accelerated pace of only three months starting October 5. If you enroll in the full training and have a minimum of three hours per week available to devote to this accelerated online course, you will graduate in just three months (in contrast to the six-month plan).

This accelerated plan will send out two sessions per week (four chapters) in contrast to the current two chapters per week in our six-month course. The faster pace will be more time efficient but will require twice the reading. The available audio messages, though not tested separately, can be listened to at your pace. Tuition and enrollment plans will stay the same, the only difference being the pace and efficiency of the accelerated class. If you are forming a group, it would be wise to poll those in the group, making sure all agree to meet weekly.

Level I registration for the Accelerated Class

Sign up today for the Accelerated In Christ's Image Training course that begins October 5, 2017. Registration for the Accelerated Class closes September 27, 2018.

Enrollment overview:

Facebook  Twitter

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 01 Sep 2018, 9:09 pm

Love: God’s Preservative
(En Español)

There will be a time when each of us will stand before Jesus Christ, and He will open a door called "reality past." There we shall gaze into the days of our earthly existence. Jesus will not only commend our lives in a general way, but He will point to specific things we did. Rejoicing together with us, He will say, "Well done!" Perhaps there was a special act of kindness that turned a bitter person back toward God, or perhaps you overcame your fears and led a person to Christ whom God then used to win thousands.

In the Latin translation of the Bible, the phrase "well done" is rendered "Bravo!" How would you like Jesus to say that to you? Imagine Him with His arm around your shoulder, saying, "Bravo! You were just an average person, but you trusted Me; you learned to love without fear. Look how many hearts we touched together!" To be so pleasing to Christ that He rejoices over the life we give Him should be our highest goal.

Love in the Midst of Pressure
Yet it is here, in a world filled with evils, devil-possessed people, and conflicts of all sorts, that we must find the life of Christ. In fact, Jesus warned about the Great Tribulation; one meaning of the word tribulation is "pressure." Even today, is not stress and pressure increasing on people? In spite of these tensions God has called us to love extravagantly. If we do not counteract the stress of this age with love, we will crumble beneath the weight of offenses.

Have you ever seen a supermarket shopping cart full of bent food cans? Most have lost their labels. You can buy a half dozen for a dollar or two. Often what has happened is that the atmospheric pressure outside the can was greater than the pressure inside and the can collapsed. It could not withstand the pressure.

Similarly, we must have an aggressive force pushing from the inside out that is equal to the pressures trying to crumble us from the outside. We need the pressure of God’s love pouring out through us, neutralizing the pressures of hatred and bitterness in the world.

Love is God’s preservative. It surrounds our souls with a power greater than the power of the devil and the world around us. It keeps us balanced. It insulates us against the hostility that exists in our world. Love is the shelter of the Most High; it is the substance of God’s stronghold.

Lord, forgive me for looking for some other means of protection besides Your love. Truly, pressures have increased on my life; stress multiplies daily in my world. Lord, grant me the eternal equalizer: love. Grant that I would walk in such surrender to You that the power of Your love would unceasingly emanate from my soul. Amen.

The preceding excerpt is adapted from the book The Shelter of the Most High by Pastor Frangipane, available for 25% off at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Registration closes August 30, 2018.
Extended through Monday, September 3, 2018

I'm not asking for people to simply register for In Christ's Image Training. ICIT is not just an online school. Think of it as training to win the wars of our times. Thus this is more than just an opportunity to register or enroll; it is God's call to us to enlist. - Francis Frangipane

Please see icitc.org for more info. All 48 messages are available for free (new students only, please).

Enrollment overview:

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, Thursday, August 30. August 30 extended through September 3.

4) Submit the registration form - Class begins September 7, 2018.

We invite you to visit us at www.frangipane.org.
If this has been forwarded to you, visit us at the link below to subscribe to Pastor Francis' weekly emails.
www.frangipane.org/subscribe.html

Facebook  Twitter

Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 31 Aug 2018, 7:41 pm

There are several who have felt the Lord urging them to register for In Christ’s Image Training, yet for various reasons, they have not done so. Of those who have faced obstacles, a few have a significant calling on their lives. Although that calling may not seem apparent right now to others, be assured that the Holy Spirit intends to use you in significant ways. This training will be an integral part of your preparation. If your spirit bears witness to what I’m saying, please pray about registering for this upcoming term. We will extend registration through September 3, 2018.

Extended through Monday, September 3, 2018
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Level I classes begin September 7, 2018

In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.

Enrollment overview:

1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page,          and Tuition page.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, Thursday,          August 30 extended through September 3.

Facebook  Twitter

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 26 Aug 2018, 9:34 pm

The Staff of God

This is an important message concerning ministry staff and what God can do with a group of yielded Christ followers.

Imagine a church or ministry staff where each person's primary vision was to attain the likeness of Christ. Picture working with this group of people: not only do they each fulfill their responsibilities but they are earnestly reaching for Christ's humility in their service. When they see something flawed in another member of the team, they do not become accusers. Rather, they approach the situation with Christ's redemptive heart, praying for the situation first and, when necessary, bringing correction motivated by love.

Can you envision a staff that is committed to possessing unoffendable unity in their relationships? Is there any doubt that with such a team God could change the world?

Before you say the above is impossible, I'm actually describing our ministry team. A key principle to walking in such grace has been the principles taught in In Christ's Image Training. While no one on staff is perfect (least of all me), and while we still had to correctly match individual gifts with ministry needs, the compelling vision for each person has been to truly become Christlike.

In Ancient Times
According to the dictionary, a staff is "a group of assistants to a manager, executive or other person in authority" (The American Heritage Dictionary). Originally, however, a staff was not a team of people but a strong, straight branch cut from a tree and sanded smooth. The purpose of the staff was for support and balance, and it was also used as a weapon to protect the traveler. From this simple origin, we can better understand the genesis of the word staff and how it came to represent those who support a leader. Just as a staff provided strength, balance and protection, so a leader should find these same qualities in those who serve as his or her staff.

Of course, when we talk about leader/staff relationships, our main focus is "kingdom leadership" as seen in Ephesians 4:11-13. The Lord raises up and appoints individuals to train and help equip His people, not lord over them. We are talking about leaders who are focused first on their own transformation.

At the same time, the idea that, in God's kingdom, leaders are not needed is a reaction to the failures and abuses of the past. What we need are godly, humble leaders, not self-gratifying or abusive leaders. We need individuals whose transcendent goal is personal conformity to Christ. Such leaders should be supported by their staff.

Amazing Power in a Godly Staff
The benefits of a godly staff are many, and they are profound, especially when it comes to the release of God's power in a church. Remember when the Almighty appeared to Moses in the burning bush? The Lord told Moses to cast his staff to the ground. Immediately, the rod turned into a dangerous snake from which Moses fled. Rather than being a source of protection for Moses, his staff became a threat. My first point is this: if a staff has not been touched by God to serve a particular leader -- if it still harbors jealousy and selfish ambition (see James 3:16) -- then it has the capacity to suddenly turn into a serpent, with a tongue that spreads poison.

However, in the above story the Lord told Moses to pick up the serpent, and as he did, it returned again to being a staff. When we lay our staff at the feet of God, that staff will be different when the Lord tells us to lift it, and this is my main point. When God gives you the staff He has chosen, there will be supernatural power accompanying it. In fact, listen to what the Lord said to Moses: "You shall take in your hand this staff, with which you shall perform the signs" (Ex. 4:17).

The Holy Spirit placed an anointing not only upon Moses but upon his staff -- and it was with his staff that he worked miracles! Repeatedly, the Israelites' deliverance from Egypt did not come through Moses alone, but God released miracles, signs and wonders through Moses' staff! Moses pointed the staff, struck the waters with the staff, and waved it up at the sky; the staff was the instrument through which divine power manifest.

Not only that, but from that point on Moses' staff was called by a new name: "the staff of God" (Ex. 4:20; 17:9). Oh, I pray this is a revelation to you and that you grasp the prophetic, parallel truth concerning a godly, Christlike staff. It is not enough for a pastor or leader to be anointed -- their staff must become "the staff of God." It is here, in the oneness of Christ, where the staff of God attracts Heaven's greatest blessings and power.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm not asking for people to simply register for In Christ's Image Training. ICIT is not just an online school. Think of it as training to win the wars of our times. Thus this is more than just an opportunity to register or enroll; it is a call to summon God's people to enlist. - Francis Frangipane

Please see icitc.org for more info. All 48 messages are available for free.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If this has been forwarded to you, visit us at the link below to subscribe to Pastor Francis' weekly emails.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter

Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 22 Aug 2018, 2:34 pm

Christ, Our Life
For many, Christianity is simply the religion into which they were born. For others, although Jesus is truly their Savior, their relationship with Him is hardly more than a history lesson, a study of what He did in the past. For those who truly love Him, however, Christ is Savior and more: He is their very life (Col. 3:4). When Jesus is your life you cannot go on without Him.

There is a story of a man who, in search of God, came to study at the feet of an old sage. The master brought this young man to a lake and led him out into the shoulder-deep water. Putting his hands upon his pupil's head, he promptly pushed him under the water and continued to hold him there until the disciple, feeling he would surely drown, frantically repelled the old man's resistance. In shock and confusion the young man resurfaced. "What is the meaning of this?" he demanded. His teacher looked him in the eyes and said, "When you desire God as you desired air, you shall find Him."

Was this not the attitude of the psalmist when he wrote, "As the deer pants for the water brooks, so my soul pants for Thee, O God" (Ps. 42:1)? You see, there is a place in seeking God where our heart goes beyond the limits of desire, where the actual issue becomes one of survival. I need Christ as a drowning man needs air and as a parched deer needs water. It is here, where we feel we cannot exist without seeking and finding the reality of God, that our deepest passion is fulfilled.
If you haven't attended our In Christ's Image online training, allow me to personally invite you. The course contains some of the most important realities I've found concerning Christlike transformation. Please see www.icitc.org. for more information. - Francis Frangipane
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

August 21, 2018

Facebook  Twitter
Free Email from Francis Frangipane
Subscribe to receive
FREE email messages and bookstore specials 

Accepting Registrations
Ask about our free
online course!
Accepting registrations for the September 7 Level I class

Level I information

Online Bookstore
Be sure and visit our Specials page
Arrow Publications Inc. ______________________

Ministry Support

• Send monthly support

• Place an order with Arrow Publications

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org

Comments and Questions
eword@frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 18 Aug 2018, 8:53 pm

Protected From the Accuser
(En Español)

How do you handle criticism? How does one protect himself from the "scourge of the tongue" (Job 5:21)? If you are going to be successful in the Lord's work, you must find God's hiding place from one of the most painful weapons in Satan's arsenal: the critical tongue.

The fact is, for better or for worse, people are going to talk about you. You cannot do the will of God without causing changes, and changes will always cause some to stumble. In fact, Jesus said we were to beware when all men speak well of us. He said we cannot serve two masters; if we are to truly please Him, we cannot be distracted by trying to please everyone else.

At the same time, there is a demonic strategy that is set against those who teach God's Word and minister to His people. The enemy's campaign is not only aimed at destroying the shepherd; he also seeks to scatter the sheep. If Satan's attack is successful, everyone involved will come out of the battle with less love and a hardened heart.

I find it amazing that individuals can react so differently to the same teaching. One will be uplifted and encouraged while another may not only miss the Lord's blessing, but also actually be offended by an isolated statement.

It seems that for every person who takes the hammer and chisel to make an idol of a preacher, there is someone else with a hammer and spikes ready to crucify him. Unless that man is sustained by the Lord, the pressures against him can be overwhelming.

Most people fail to remember that a minister is just like any other Christian. He or she is not Superman; bullets (and words) do not bounce off his chest. He is not invulnerable to cruel and malicious talk. He is an imperfect person called to serve the living God in the body of Christ; but he is nonetheless just a person.

For most, church is a place where people go to express their worship of God, to be taught, and to have fellowship. But to the man or woman of God, the church is God's garden. Most of the real work a pastor does is not in the pulpit but in the unheralded service of cultivating love and trust in personal relationships.

In God's eyes, the church is much more than a meeting place of casual acquaintances or doctrinally united believers. To the Father, the church is a living temple, a human house for the Spirit of His Son. The Bible says that when He placed us in our particular church it actually gave Him pleasure (1 Cor. 12:18). Together with the Holy Spirit, the pastor and elders work to bring the church into a right relationship with God's love and then to spread that love throughout the entire citywide church.

God has provided honorable ways for people to transfer from one church to another. If someone wants to leave a church to start their own, there are proper ways to receive God's anointing and be sent. (See Acts 13:1-3.) It is not necessary to find fault and cause a church split. When things are done correctly and in order, people are edified.

But when relationships are severed and destroyed through malicious gossip, or when a developing trust is turned into mistrust through backbiting and criticism, God Himself is angered (Prov. 6:16-19). And if God is offended, how much more difficult is it for His servants to remain aloof from the conflict that sin causes.

The Answer
So how does a man or woman of God find the balance between his basic need to survive and his responsibility to please God? The answer is to put on Christ's love.

A number of years ago I went through a difficult time during which a handful of people made me the target of ongoing criticism. There is a type of constructive criticism coming through people who love you that teaches and helps you to prosper, and there is a different type of criticism that comes through an embittered spirit that is not meant to correct you but to destroy you. It was the latter relationship that I had with these people.

To be honest, I am sure that there were areas in my life that were out of balance; some of their complaints were justified. Much of what they had to say, however, was said to others behind my back. Our congregation was being destabilized by these individuals. Try as I did, nothing I could say or repent of would silence them.

For three years I sought the Lord, yet He would not vindicate me of their accusations. Instead, He dealt with me. He reached deep into the very substructure of my soul and began to touch hidden areas of my life.

At issue with the Lord was not my sin, but my "self." The Bible says our sins are ever before us (Ps. 51:3); these I could see. But I had no perspective on my own soul. The Lord allowed this criticism to continue until it unearthed something deeper and more fundamentally wrong than any of my doctrinal interpretations or sins. It unearthed me.

The Holy Spirit began to show me how easily I was manipulated by people's criticisms, and especially how much my sense of peace was governed by the acceptance or rejection of man. As much as I prayed, God would not deliver me from my enemy. He saved me by killing that part of me that was vulnerable to the devil, and He did it with the accusations themselves.

I will never forget the day it dawned on me that both God and the devil wanted me to die, but for different reasons. Satan wanted to destroy me through slander and then drain me with the unceasing activity of explaining "my side" to people. At the same time, God wanted to crucify that part of my soul that was so easily exploited by the devil in the first place!

It was a pivotal day when I realized that this battle was not going to be over until I died to what people said about me. It was probably at this point that I finally and truly became a servant of God.

Today I stand in awe of what the Lord did during those terrible yet wonderful months. He knew a time would come when the things I wrote would touch the lives of millions of people. To inoculate me from the praise of man, He baptized me in the criticism of man until I died to the control of man.

Do not misunderstand me: I still honestly pray about things submitted to me by others, and I am accountable to other leaders. I even have staff people whose assignment is to give me a critical analysis of my life and work. But I am no longer ruled by man. I live for God's pleasure, and if I happen to please man, that is His business, not mine.

The preceding excerpt is adapted from the book The Shelter of the Most High by Pastor Frangipane, available for 25% off at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In Christ's Image Training. 
Online course begins September 7, 2018.

In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.

Enrollment overview:

1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ 
page, Level I Syllabus page, and Tuition page.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, Thursday, August 30.

Facebook  Twitter

Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 17 Aug 2018, 5:16 pm

There are qualities of heart that actually attract the pleasure of God. If we possess unoffendable faith in our pursuit of Christ's likeness; if we walk humbly with our God; if we position ourselves in the intercessor's gap; and if we abide in Christ-centered unity with the local body of Christ -- we will attract the pleasure of God, and when we awaken His pleasure, His power soon follows. Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course starting September 7. www.icitc.org.

Enrollment overview:

1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page,          and Tuition page.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, Thursday,          August 30.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 11 Aug 2018, 6:42 pm

The War Mode

I was seventeen years old, a senior in high school, and was slouching into my desk when an angry student almost twice my size entered the room. In a storm of spit and fire, he burst toward where I was sitting, grabbed me by my neck and began rearranging my facial features with his fist.

Someone had written a derogatory remark about him on the inside of his notebook and signed my name to it. Obviously, there was more going on in the Big Guy’s life than anyone realized. Whatever other frustrations had been accumulating in his heart, his immediate goal was to release his fury on the latest offender, whom he considered to be me.

I should also mention that at the time I was five foot nine and weighed about 135 pounds. I was not a confrontational guy and had, in fact, developed several clever ways of avoiding conflict while still appearing relatively cool among my friends. However, it does not matter what one’s philosophy is concerning physical violence when one is actually in a fight, especially with an angry giant. Big Guy was looking for blood. I quickly realized that if this attack was going to end, it would be because I put my whole heart into fighting back.

Once I accepted that I had no choice but to fight, something amazing happened inside me. Instead of my fear getting worse, it actually left. The energy that had been expended through fear was suddenly mobilized for my defense. At that moment, unexpectedly, I discovered another dimension of my soul: the war mode.

Frankly, I did not even know I had a war mode, but when Big Guy reached down to pick me up for "round two," my fight instincts clicked into action. It had been easy for him to throw me around when I was not resisting, but now I sprang upward with a punch that landed squarely on his nose. He fell back a step. I hit him again two or three times and then jumped on him while he was off balance, knocking him to the floor. I admit it is possible, on reflection, that he stumbled over a chair and my punch had nothing to do with his fall, but it did not matter. When his back hit the floor, there was a 135-pound Sicilian on top of him.

By now, students were pulling me off of him. Blood was pouring from his nose, and his friends were calling me a bully. When the teacher entered the room, it plainly looked as though I was the aggressor and Big Guy the victim, cowering beneath my relentless assault.

I nearly failed to graduate because of the incident, but I did not care. Something inside me had changed. I had found the war mode. I still did not look for a fight, but I was not afraid of one either.

Passivity Is Not Peace
Why am I telling you this story? First of all, it is not because I think physical violence is the answer to our problems. Unless we are in the military or law enforcement, physical violence is not God’s answer to what troubles us. I related this incident to emphasize that there is a "war mode" that exists in each one of us. You may be facing a foe bigger than you -- maybe it’s sin or demonic attacks, or perhaps your kids are drifting away from God, or your community or church is declining spiritually -- but a point comes when living under oppression is no longer acceptable to you! It is at the moment you say, "Enough!" that God begins to activate the war mode inside of you.

Paul said the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but they are mighty! (See 2 Cor. 10:4.) We need to take up the "sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God" (Eph. 6:17). Fighting for righteousness is not an advanced stage of spiritual development; it actually is basic. Everyone needs to learn how to pray, to take spiritual authority, and to speak the Word of God with faith. We cannot be intimidated by our enemies’ threats as we stand against the advances of darkness.

You see, too many have settled for a false peace, which is the result of compromise and fear. God wants us to have true peace, which comes from faith in Christ and victory over evil.

Today many are weary with world events. Part of this weariness is because our hearts are divided. We need to get over our reluctance in facing our enemies. Stop worrying about making the devil mad and get mad yourself -- be angry, but do not sin! There is a legitimate "time for war" (Eccles. 3:8), and we are in it.

The sooner we switch into war mode, the faster we will tap into the moral resolve needed to defeat personal oppression and secure victory. As we are changed, so we can begin to influence the world around us. So rebuke passivity and take authority over self-pity. God will give grace to prevail.

Consider also Isaiah’s revelation about the Lord. The prophet wrote:
"The Lord will go forth like a warrior, He will arouse His zeal like a man of war. He will utter a shout, yes, He will raise a war cry. He will prevail against His enemies" (Isa. 42:13).

The Lord is a warrior and He desires you to become a warrior as well. Shake off the weariness and get back into the Word of God. If you were knocked down, get up. It’s time to reactivate your war mode.

Master, I submit to Your anointing for warfare. I renounce being a coward or embracing a false peace based on compromise. I submit to the fighter in You, who can sanctify the fighter in me. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, This Day We Fight!, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Save up to 50% this week
Limited time offer

This Day We Fight!

Book $9.00 (Retail $15.00)

1. The Bronze Bow
2. Fighting the Fight of Faith
3. This Day We Fight!
4. The War Mode
5. Love-Motivated Warfare
6. Embracing the Fight of Faith
7. Overcoming Discouragement
8. If We Do Not Lose Heart
9. Goliath Had a Brother
10. Overcoming Fear
11. Unwavering Perseverance
12. Your Appointment Awaits You

13. A Word to the Women of God
14. Prayer Warriors
15. Fighting For Our Families
16. The Real Jesus
17. Will Jesus Find Faith in You?
18. When David Captured Jerusalem
19. Hastened in Its Time
20. And Then the End Shall Come
21. Prophet, Priest and King
22. A Generation of Rulers
23. When America Blesses God
24. The Lord of Armies

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Spiritual Discernment and the
Mind of Christ - plus CD

Book and Free Training CD - $7.71 (Retail $12.85)
Ebook - $7.71 (Retail $12.85)

How can you defeat your enemy if you don't know who or what you are fighting? Pastor Francis shares biblical insights on the gift of discernment and what it means to possess the mind of Christ. A few of the chapters are classics from Francis' previously published books; they have been rewritten, updated, and included here as foundational to our understanding of spiritual discernment.

Includes extra chapters from several of pastor's other books, including three from The Three Battlegrounds. These additional chapters give continuity and additional insight into the important subject of spiritual discernment.

Includes a training CD titled, Society of the Redeemers.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The War Mode CD Series

CD Audio Series - $15.60 (Retail $26.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $7.80 (Retail $13.00)

The reason most people fail is not because God hasn't provided for them, it is because their spiritual life is lukewarm and passive. It is time to get your grit back! These messages will break the spell of passivity while helping you to develop a war-mode mentality. In this day of advancing evil, it is time to wake up and fight!

Audio message titles:
You Have Authority | Ready for Battle
Without Fear | Love-motivated Prayer

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Package of 2-Book/CD and CD series - $26.92
50% off Retail ($53.85)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 08 Aug 2018, 12:32 pm

"But the seed in the good soil, these are the ones who have heard the word in an honest and good heart, and hold it fast, and bear fruit with perseverance" (Luke 8:15).

Personal Training
In Christ's Image Training (ICIT) is an online ministry developed by Pastor Frangipane specifically to help empower hungry Christians toward their destiny. The training focuses on attaining Christlikeness, deepening our level of humility, and transforming students into "unoffendable" prayer warriors. It then prepares believers to enjoy and defend Christ-centered unity with other believers.

Pastor Frangipane has said, "The ICIT materials represent those unique, priority truths that connect the human heart to the mechanisms of transformation. These are the truths I would require of a disciple if I were their personal mentor or spiritual father."

The six-month course provides two messages weekly by email and gives the students supplemental audio training (39 messages on 24 CDs), which they receive by postal mail or by MP3 download.

No one will be refused Level I training because of their financial status. We have several options to consider for those who are unable to submit full tuition for the Level I. Please email our administrator for further info on tuition assistance: training@inchristsimage.org

Watch this short video of Francis introducing the training.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

There are qualities of heart that actually attract the pleasure of God. If we possess unoffendable faith in our pursuit of Christ's likeness; if we walk humbly with our God; if we position ourselves in the intercessor's gap; and if we abide in Christ-centered unity with the local body of Christ -- we will attract the pleasure of God, and when we awaken His pleasure, His power soon follows. Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course starting September 7. www.icitc.org.

Student testimonies | Francis presenting the course

Enrollment overview:

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, Thursday, August 30.

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 03 Aug 2018, 11:29 pm

Goliath Had a Brother
(En Español)

Here's the scene: You are in a battle against sickness, oppression or some similar struggle. You seek God, and in some way the grace of God touches your life. Your victory may have come through a word or prayer or some other encouragement, but you absolutely know the Lord has delivered you. Using the five smooth stones of divine grace, you defeated your Goliath.

But then, a few weeks or months or perhaps years later, all the old symptoms suddenly return with a vengeance. If you were struggling with an illness, it manifests worse than ever; if your battle was regarding a relationship or a particular sin, it seems as though all progress has been lost. You are back to square one.

Have you ever been there? These negative experiences can drain the faith from your heart. You lose the anticipation and power of faith, and a spiritual paralysis immobilizes your soul. You may still attend church, but your faith is unresponsive. When others testify of deliverance, you worry secretly that they, too, will "lose their healing."

For many, the result is one of faith-shaking disillusionment. Scripture says, "Hope deferred makes the heart sick" (Prov. 13:12). This "heartsickness" is a spiritual disease that can cripple your walk with God. Remember, faith is the substance of the things you hope for; if you lose hope, your faith becomes hollow. How can you trust God when it seems as though He let you down? You wonder: "Did I lose my breakthrough, or was I only deceiving myself and never really had it?"

Dear one, it is very possible that what you are experiencing is not a loss of God's blessing but an entirely new spiritual battle. This new war is a very clever and effective deception that Satan uses to try and worm his way back into the lives of those delivered by God.

I had been praying about this very thing, this recurring battle, when the Holy Spirit spoke to my heart: "Goliath had a brother." I was immediately reminded of David's war against the Philistine giant. We all know that David became a great hero by trusting God and defeating Goliath. However, things changed as we see in 2 Samuel 21:

"Now when the Philistines were at war again with Israel, David went down and his servants with him; and as they fought against the Philistines, David became weary. Then Ishbi-benob, who was among the descendants of the giant . . . intended to kill David. But Abishai the son of Zeruiah helped him, and struck the Philistine and killed him" (2 Samuel 21:15-17).

Years after David conquered Goliath as a lad, after he became king he had to face other giants. In fact, 1 Chronicles 20:5 reveals that at least one of those warring against David was "the brother of Goliath," and four were his children (2 Sam. 21:22). We can imagine that these giants, being Goliath's kin, looked like Goliath, boasted like him, dressed like him and probably even smelled like him. The Scripture says that while fighting one of the descendants of Goliath, "David became weary" (2 Sam. 21:15). The Bible is silent as to what might have been going through the king's mind as he battled these giants. Perhaps he wondered, "I thought I killed Goliath. What is he doing back?" But Goliath had not come back; he was dead! David was actually fighting the giant's kin. It just looked like the same battle!

Likewise, you also have had many successful victories. Just because the current giant you are facing looks like one you defeated in the past, do not accept the lie that you never really won the first battle! By the strength of God's grace, you trusted the Almighty and conquered your Goliath. The first giant is dead. Satan is masquerading as your former enemy so he can slip past your shield of faith and thus regain entrance into your life. Resist him. Do not accept the lie that you were never delivered. Stand in faith. Faith is the victory that overcomes the world (1 John 5:4). The living God who helped you conquer Goliath will empower you to overcome his brother as well.

Father, I come to You as Your servant. Like David, I have become weary with fighting an enemy I thought I had defeated. By the power of Your Holy Spirit, however, I expose the lie that this is the same foe I previously conquered. In Jesus' name, I rebuke the enemy. I ask You, Lord, to send angels to strengthen me supernaturally, just as angels often strengthened Jesus. In the name of the Lord, Amen.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's books, This Day We Fight! and Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ , available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save up to 50% this week
Limited time offer
This Day We Fight!
Book $9.00 (Retail $15.00)

1. The Bronze Bow
2. Fighting the Fight of Faith
3. This Day We Fight!
4. The War Mode
5. Love-Motivated Warfare
6. Embracing the Fight of Faith
7. Overcoming Discouragement
8. If We Do Not Lose Heart
9. Goliath Had a Brother
10. Overcoming Fear
11. Unwavering Perseverance
12. Your Appointment Awaits You

13. A Word to the Women of God
14. Prayer Warriors
15. Fighting For Our Families
16. The Real Jesus
17. Will Jesus Find Faith in You?
18. When David Captured Jerusalem
19. Hastened in Its Time
20. And Then the End Shall Come
21. Prophet, Priest and King
22. A Generation of Rulers
23. When America Blesses God
24. The Lord of Armies
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Spiritual Discernment and the
Mind of Christ - plus CD

Book and Free Training CD - $7.71 (Retail $12.85)
Ebook - $7.71 (Retail $12.85)
How can you defeat your enemy if you don't know who or what you are fighting? Pastor Francis shares biblical insights on the gift of discernment and what it means to possess the mind of Christ. A few of the chapters are classics from Francis' previously published books; they have been rewritten, updated, and included here as foundational to our understanding of spiritual discernment.

Includes extra chapters from several of pastor's other books, including three from The Three Battlegrounds. These additional chapters give continuity and additional insight into the important subject of spiritual discernment.
Includes a training CD titled, Society of the Redeemers.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The War Mode CD Series
CD Audio Series - $15.60 (Retail $26.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $7.80 (Retail $13.00)

The reason most people fail is not because God hasn't provided for them, it is because their spiritual life is lukewarm and passive. It is time to get your grit back! These messages will break the spell of passivity while helping you to develop a war-mode mentality. In this day of advancing evil, it is time to wake up and fight!
Audio message titles:
You Have Authority | Ready for Battle
Without Fear | Love-motivated Prayer

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Package of 2-Book/CD and CD series - $26.92
50% off Retail ($53.85)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter

Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

London Muslim mayor welcomes the gays' beheader, Emir of Qatar BUT not President Trump
Facebook 27.4k
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 31 Jul 2018, 11:27 pm

The Utterances of God, Part 2
(En Español)

Becoming Like Christ, the Word
Increasingly, many Christians are realizing their purpose in life is to be conformed to Christ. To be like Jesus, however, is to be inwardly purified in both heart and speech. Today we are discussing our words. James said that "if anyone does not stumble in what he says, he is a perfect man" (James 3:2). Our words, therefore, can be a valid measure of our maturity.

Consider Isaiah. When this mighty prophet saw the Lord, he was immediately convicted concerning his words. Isaiah said, "Woe is me, for I am ruined! Because I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips" (Isa. 6:5). Taking a burning coal from the altar, the first thing the Lord cleansed was Isaiah's speech.

Likewise, when we truly see Jesus, our words will also be brought under the burning coal of divine conviction; a process of cleansing will begin. For me, personally, I have set the goal of Peter as the voice of my vision in Christ. Peter wrote, "Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God" (1 Pet. 4:11).

We must learn to listen for the Lord's voice before we speak. While it is an honor to be anointed to speak a timely word; it is a greater honor to speak a timeless message. Christ spoke both and He set before us the privilege of speaking (or writing) as it we were speaking the "utterances of God." If we were, this day, required to stand before God, would we be honored for speaking the utterances of God?

Lord, put a guard over my heart that I might not sin with my mouth. Master, purify me that my words might be the expression of Your heart. Help me to crucify my instinct to talk. May I serve You as one entrusted to speak, as it were, the utterances of God.

Lord, put a guard over my heart that I might not sin with my mouth. Master, purify me that my words might be the expression of Your heart. Help me to crucify my instinct to talk. May I serve You as one entrusted to speak, as it were, the utterances of God.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Writers Workshop Series One

Audio Series for Writers
Recorded live during our 2005 Writers Workshop, this series from our first workshop is filled with helpful information for writers - new and seasoned. Many attenders testified to the impartation they received from these anointed messages.

An inspiring series of teachings!

Message titles:

Getting Started | Developing Your Style
Authority to Transform Our World
Discipline of Writing | Possessing Creativity
Question and Answers

CD series - $23.40 (Retail $36.00)
MP3 download - $10.80 (Retail $18.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Writers Workshop Series Two

Recorded live during our 2009 Writers Workshop, these recordings contain updated material plus all new inspiring teachings. Available in CD, DVD, MP3 download and video download.

Message titles:

How to Become an Inspired Writer: Testimony
Finding Your Style | You Have Something to Say
Creative Options | Questions and Answers (on CDs only)

CD series - $19.50 (Retail $30.00)
DVD series - $31.20 (Retail $48.00)
MP3 download - $9.00 (Retail $15.00)
Video downloads - $7.20 each (Retail $12.00 each)

DVD series plus Questions & Answers
on CD - $35.10 (Retail $54.00)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both Workshops
Order both CD albums
for only $39.60
(Retail $66.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter

Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 31 Jul 2018, 11:25 pm

The Utterances of God, Part 2
(En Español)

Becoming Like Christ, the Word
Increasingly, many Christians are realizing their purpose in life is to be conformed to Christ. To be like Jesus, however, is to be inwardly purified in both heart and speech. Today we are discussing our words. James said that "if anyone does not stumble in what he says, he is a perfect man" (James 3:2). Our words, therefore, can be a valid measure of our maturity.

Consider Isaiah. When this mighty prophet saw the Lord, he was immediately convicted concerning his words. Isaiah said, "Woe is me, for I am ruined! Because I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips" (Isa. 6:5). Taking a burning coal from the altar, the first thing the Lord cleansed was Isaiah's speech.

Likewise, when we truly see Jesus, our words will also be brought under the burning coal of divine conviction; a process of cleansing will begin. For me, personally, I have set the goal of Peter as the voice of my vision in Christ. Peter wrote, "Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God" (1 Pet. 4:11).

We must learn to listen for the Lord's voice before we speak. While it is an honor to be anointed to speak a timely word; it is a greater honor to speak a timeless message. Christ spoke both and He set before us the privilege of speaking (or writing) as it we were speaking the "utterances of God." If we were, this day, required to stand before God, would we be honored for speaking the utterances of God?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Audio Series for Writers
Recorded live during our 2005 Writers Workshop, this series from our first workshop is filled with helpful information for writers - new and seasoned. Many attenders testified to the impartation they received from these anointed messages.

Message titles:

Question and Answers

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Recorded live during our 2009 Writers Workshop, these recordings contain updated material plus all new inspiring teachings. Available in CD, DVD, MP3 download and video download.

Message titles:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both Workshops
Order both CD albums
for only $39.60
(Retail $66.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter

Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 21 Jul 2018, 10:37 pm

The Utterances of God, Part 1
(En Español)
Not everything in one’s future is determined by their words, yet our words do play a major role in revealing our faith. The fact is, much of what we are living today we were speaking yesterday. Our words are the trailblazers of our future, the pioneers of our tomorrows.

Most of us are too casual, or perhaps just ignorant, about the weightiness of our words. Recall: It was Jesus Himself who warned, "For every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment." He continued, "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned" (Matt. 12:36-37 NKJV).

We will each stand before God and give an account for our words. We actually will be justified or condemned by the things we uttered in life. In truth, idle words create idols, false realities and hollow goals to which we bow down and serve.

The Kernel of Life or Death
There is a weightiness to words, a spiritual substance within our words that has the power to impact those who receive them. Jesus said His words were "spirit and [they] are life" (John 6:63). The substance in Christ’s words is eternal life, and believing His words transforms us.

So also our words can contain either life or, conversely, they can contain death. If I wrote a string of profanities, blasphemies and curses, would not the vileness of such words, at least temporarily, degrade your soul with their toxic affect? Our words, manipulated by hell, can actually become weapons the enemy uses to destroy us and wound others, as Job challenged his so-called friends: "To whom have you uttered words? And whose spirit was expressed through you?" (Job 26:4).

When we slander or gossip, we must ask ourselves: Whose spirit is being expressed through us? You see, Satan seeks to use our words against us. With our words, we criticize but do not pray; we judge without showing mercy. These things immediately affect our future. Satan knows that if he can capture our tongues, he can capture our future. As it is written: "The tongue...sets on fire the course of our life, and is set on fire by hell" (See James 3:2-6).
The devil can take our careless, insensitive words and literally crush people with them. Although a word has no measurable mass, it can become an unbearable burden on a person’s soul, especially a harsh word spoken in anger. It can actually destroy another’s life.
Still think words are unimportant? A definite aspect of our salvation unfolds when we "confess with [our] mouth Jesus as Lord" (Rom. 10:9). Our confession takes salvation out of the vague, provisional state and makes it a distinct, effective dimension of our life. Our confession of faith in all things helps chart our lives in a Godward direction.

Prayer itself is the expansion of the heart toward God through words, and when you pray according to the will of God, your words begin to shape your future in God.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save 35-40% on Writers Workshop Media
Limited Time Offer

Even though Arrow Publications no longer offers co-publishing, the practical and inspirational material from these two seminars is a great resource for aspiring writers.
Training Series for Writers
"The word from God that touched and changed your heart will touch and change the hearts of others too. So write it! Get it out in one form or another."

So instructs Pastor Frangipane in this significant series on releasing the anointing to write.
A new generation of writers is being raised up, individuals with something important to speak to the body of Christ. Your arena may be books or articles, plays, movies or music, but your experiences with God are important.
Pastors, learn how to transform your sermons into training material, and even books, to further your effectiveness of the gospel.

Audio Series for Writers

Message titles:

Question and Answers

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Message titles:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Both Workshops
Order both CD albums
for only $39.60
(Retail $66.00)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum