World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» ABOUT Farm Fresh Eggs & Chickens
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 11:57 pm by Admin

»  "Bring Them Home" protests heat up,
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 11:50 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 11:12 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 10:58 pm by Admin

» IsraelAM
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 10:50 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 10:46 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 10:39 pm by Admin

» AISH
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 10:02 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 9:49 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 9:12 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 9:07 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 9:04 pm by Admin

» Whose Land know the truth
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 6:57 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 6:47 pm by Admin

» OBAMA AGAIN
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 6:45 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 1:21 am by Admin

» The Risks of (AI) Artificial Intelligence
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 12:37 am by Admin

» A Lenten Prayer to Bring Beauty from Ashes - Easter Devotional - March 17
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 9:50 pm by Admin

» CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 5:54 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Page 25 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next

Go down

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 Empty Re: FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Post  Admin Fri 02 May 2014, 8:17 pm

Personal Invitation
(En Español)
Almost daily I post a quote or comment on Facebook. These are hand-selected insights that I've prayed over and edited to be short, insightful views about life and knowing the heart of Christ. I'm not pushing Facebook, but I do see it as a way we can build one another up in our love and faith. If Facebook isn't for you, I understand. We also post the quotes on our website: www.frangipane.org.
To sign up on Facebook, go to facebook.com and follow the instructions. Our site is https://www.facebook.com/francisfrangipane.
Once you find us, click "like" to receive the daily comments.
Pastor Francis
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are some quotes from this past week:
If Satan cannot distract you with worldliness, He will seek to drain you with weariness. -- In Christ's Image Training
After 43 years in ministry, here is what I've found: often, the flawed reality that initially angered me about my church or city was actually the very place where God desired I become Christlike. True, when I first see the need, typically, my flesh reacts with criticism. But if I repent of just finding fault -- if I pray and submit myself to Christ's heart -- I soon discover there are many ways for me to participate in redeeming this situation, all of which fuel my spiritual growth. Indeed, by approaching the area of need with Christ's redemptive heart, the "flawed reality" I initially criticized ultimately became the land of my anointing.
Satan fears virtue. He is most terrified of humility; he hates it. He sees a humble person and it sends chills down his back. His hair stands up when Christians kneel down. For true humility is the surrender of the soul to God. The devil trembles before the meek because, in the very areas where he once had access, there stands the Lord, and Satan is terrified of Jesus Christ. -- The Three Battlegrounds
When God calls me to humble myself, it does not mean that I simply say to the Lord, "I humble myself." True humility goes farther; it is deeper. It means I see myself as a servant to others not one above them (Mark 9:35). I also can confess my sins, even the darkest, to a trusted friend. The meekness I seek uproots my self-righteous instincts to judge others. Because I now see clearly my need of mercy, I pray for God's mercy to cover others (Matt. 5:7). I abandon my religious pretensions. And when God speaks I tremble (Isa. 66:2).
You see, just saying "Lord, I humble myself" does not mean I have actually humbled myself. Not until Christ is enthroned in me where self once ruled will I possess true humility. -- In Christ's Image Training
What is a man?
Do you not know that we are the temple of God? The Spirit of God Himself actually dwells within us (1 Cor. 3:16). In this light, let us ask again the age-old question, "What is man?" We know how we appear to others, but if God truly is within us, how do we appear to angels, or devils? What light marks us in the spirit-world, what illumination surrounds us, what glory declares to the invisible realm: "Behold and beware, here walks a son of God!" Think of it: the Spirit of the Creator, who purposed in the beginning to make man in His image, is in you . . . now. -- Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God
Jesus lived for 30 years in sinless purity before He did one work of power. His life goal was not to do great works but to please God with a surrendered life. Likewise, our highest goal should not be to become powerful but to walk holy in the overflow of Christ's presence. God promises to empower those He first makes holy. Indeed, a mature Christian will be both holy and powerful, but holiness will precede power. -- Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God
David wrote, "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for Thou art with me" (Ps. 23:4). There is a place of walking with God where we simply fear no evil. David faced a lion, a bear, and a giant. In this psalm he stood in the "shadow of death" itself, yet he had no dread of evil. David's trust was in the Lord. He said, "For Thou art with me." Because God is with you, every adversity you face will unfold in victory. -- The Three Battlegrounds
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save up to 50% off
on specially priced spiritual resources
This Day We Fight!

This book is anointed to help the reader get their fire back. The Holy Spirit is ready to impart a fresh anointing to God's people - an anointing that will activate the "war mode" in the church. Published by Chosen Books.
View Francis introducing this book
Book - $9.00 (Retail $15.00)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This Day We Fight
and
The War Mode - CD Series
Audio sample 
Audio message titles:
From Sheep to War Horse
The Lord of Armies
Without Fear | Love-motivated Prayer

Book/CD - $21.45 (Retail $39.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Power of Covenant Prayer
The Shelter of the Most High
This Day We Fight

Three books - $19.00 (Retail $38.00)
Visit Arrow Bookstore to order
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our website (and publisher) would be kindly appreciated.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
What did you think about this message?
Tell us on Facebook or Twitter
Facebook  Twitter
A service of Frangipane Ministries, Inc.
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise stated, all Scripture quotations were taken from the NASB.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 Empty Re: FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Post  Admin Sat 26 Apr 2014, 8:43 pm

Love Motivated Warfare
(En Español)
Jesus knew this world was a realm under satanic siege. Planet Earth was not a place of peace but a realm at war. From the casting out of Lucifer and his angels from Heaven, to the temptation in the Garden of Eden, to Babylon and the multiplication of nations under satanic influence, planet Earth has been an embattled world. The idea that somehow our era is less threatened by evil is the height of deception. We must fight if we will follow Christ into victory.
No matter how beautiful the world around us seems, remember there was a serpent lurking in Paradise itself. If Adam and Eve had possessed a war mode mentality, they never would have casually accepted the lies of Lucifer. Likewise today, we need to be wise and walk carefully for "the days are evil" (Eph. 5:16). You see, Jesus was always aware that He lived in a war zone. No matter what He was doing -- whether He was laughing with sinners or driving out demons, whether He was healing the sick or training followers -- beneath the surface of His outer activities, the "war mode switch" in Jesus' mind was always on.
A word here to the women who find warfare a solely macho topic. I have heard a few women argue, "I'm just a housewife, a mom. I don't have a war mode." If your child was seriously sick, wouldn't you fight that illness with everything at your disposal? You would fast and pray, and you would do so from your war mode. If your marriage was under spiritual attack, wouldn't you get before God and war with fervency? The fact is, you know how to fight. Ask your husband if he thinks you have a war mode. You just need something to wake it up, because once you begin to shift into the war gear, in the Holy Spirit you are dangerous!
You see, the war mode is in us all. It may be attached to our instinct for survival, but it is more directly connected with our love for people. I love my nation, so I am warring in prayer on its behalf. Because of love for my family, I war in prayer on their behalf. I love my church, my city and, yes, even my own soul, so I war to protect what I love.
If there is a natural fight instinct, there is a spiritual fight mode as well. It just needs to be awakened, submitted to Christ, and then unleashed against the enemy. If you have a love mode, you also have a war mode. God has created the war mode so we can protect the people we love.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding excerpt is adapted from the book This Day We Fight, by Pastor Frangipane. This book with associated audio resources are currently on sale at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his ebooks for free. One free ebook per household please. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save up to 50% off
on specially priced spiritual resources
This Day We Fight!

This book is anointed to help the reader get their fire back. The Holy Spirit is ready to impart a fresh anointing to God's people - an anointing that will activate the "war mode" in the church. Published by Chosen Books.
Book - $9.00 (Retail $15.00)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This Day We Fight
and
The War Mode - CD Series
Audio sample 
Audio message titles:
From Sheep to War Horse
The Lord of Armies

Book/CD - $21.45 (Retail $39.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This Day We Fight

Three books - $19.00 (Retail $38.00)
Visit Arrow Bookstore to order
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our website (and publisher) would be kindly appreciated.
To comment or send this message to a friend or print this message, use our Printer-friendly version.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

April 25, 2014
Facebook  Twitter
Free Email from Francis Frangipane
Subscribe to receive
FREE email messages and bookstore specials 

Registration begins soon for the July 3 
Level I class
Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 24 Apr 2014, 2:19 pm

When Christ Is Formed in Us
(En Español)
The intercessory prayer of the Apostle Paul was not just a prayer for protection or for a few blessings to rest upon the saints. He said, "My children, with whom I am again in labor until Christ is formed in you" (Gal. 4:19). Paul was "in labor" to bring forth the actual spirit of Christ within the church. Let me say it again: his goal was Christ, not merely Christianity!
Any mother can relate to the focused intensity of labor pains. This was how the apostle prayed for the church, as though he were giving spiritual birth and would continue to be in labor until the person, power and nature of Christ Jesus Himself was functionally formed in the disciples.
We know "theologically" that Jesus is within us. But has He taken over our form? It is one thing to accept Him as our source of help in time of need; quite another dimension to have Him dwell in us as God in His earthly temple.
We must realize that Jesus wants more control over us than an occasional thank-you during life or merely the right to our souls at death. Our Lord desires to be FORMED in us -- take our form and be manifested through us. We are to literally, substantially and physically become Jesus' body upon the earth.
Jesus said, "Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father" (John 14:12).
It is one thing to have faith in Jesus; it is quite another thing to have the faith of Jesus, where He expresses His assurance of the miraculous through us! It is marvelous when we share with Him isolated moments of loving fellowship, but it is something else when His love, after conquering us, conquers and liberates our world around us!
We must perceive the awesome connection, the flow of power, the oneness Jesus came to establish between Himself and His body. Though He is not on earth in His own earthly body, He is on earth in our bodies! There is no separation between Jesus and His believing church! (See Rom. 8:38-39)
A Body God Has Prepared
In the tenth chapter of Hebrews we see again, in principle, this reality: "Therefore, when He comes into the world, He says, 'Sacrifice and offering You have not desired, but a body You have prepared for Me; in whole burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin You have taken no pleasure.' Then I said, 'Behold, I have come (in the scroll of the book it is written of Me) to do Your will, O God'" (Heb. 10:5-7).
When the Spirit of Christ comes into the world, He comes not just to exchange an old religion for a new one. Rather, He comes to inhabit, actually take the form of man, and "to do [God's] will" within us!
We have been "set apart" by God not just to become good people, but to have Christ's love, His faith and His power revealed through us. Paul urged us to be "transformed by the renewing of your mind" (Rom. 12:2). Mark's gospel tells us that Jesus "appeared in a different form" to two disciples (Mark 16:12). It is not unlike Jesus to take a different form. Jesus took over Paul's form, Peter's form, John's form -- His disciples lost the limitations of who they were prior to Christ's indwelling them. Yes, each retained his unique personality, appearance and history, but even there the influence and fullness of Christ could be seen. They actually became His body, His temple, His bride, His branches -- the very extensions of Himself in the earth!
Jesus wants to take over our form as well. He wants to give us a new identity in Him. This is what Paul meant when he wrote, "I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God" (Gal. 2:20).
From the moment you were saved, another person, Christ Jesus Himself, entered your life! The objective of Christianity is not merely to get you to stop smoking and going to clubs, but to fill your life with Jesus! This is why Paul's concern was not simply a prayer for the Galatians' physical or financial well-being. He knew God's plans were for Christ to come forth in them. Paul was in labor, travail, to give birth to Christ in the church.
At the same time, it was not really Paul who was in labor; it was Christ within Paul who desired to come forth in the Galatians. For too long we have looked to men to guide us, but as Jesus is truly formed in His people, we will not look to mere men for constant care and guidance. For Jesus Himself wants to empower us and lead us on into His glory.
This must be the goal and prayer of every church leader: to see Christ take over the church. We must go beyond possessing doctrines about Jesus and become a dwelling place for Jesus. We must not cease our pursuit until Christ is formed in us.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his ebooks for free. One free ebook per household please. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save up to 50% off
on specially priced spiritual resources.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
To send this message to a friend or print this message, use our
Printer-friendly version.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 20 Apr 2014, 4:47 pm

Their Mission: Eliminate the Cross
(En Español)
If there ever was a reason to pray for America, you can see it in this excerpt of a recent CNN news article. The report concerns a video that has been published on radical Islamic websites of a large gathering of al Qaeda fighters in Yemen. Of particular interest to me is what they described as their expressed mission and their description of America.

[Excerpt]
In the middle of the clip, the man known as al Qaeda's crown prince, Nasir al-Wuhayshi, appears brazenly out in the open, greeting followers in Yemen. Al-Wuhayshi, the No. 2 leader of al Qaeda globally and the head of al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, has said he wants to attack the United States. But in the video, he looks unconcerned that he could be hit by an American drone.

"This is quite an extraordinary video," Paul Cruickshank, CNN terrorism analyst, said.
The video shows al-Wuhayshi addressing more than 100 fighters somewhere within Yemen, Cruickshank said. . . . The al Qaeda leader, he said, is "taking a big risk in doing this."

But he doesn't mince words about his mission. In a speech to the group, al-Wuhayshi makes it clear that he's going after the United States, saying "We must eliminate the cross. . . . The bearer of the cross is America!"
[End of excerpt]
Someone looking at the spiritual condition of America today, with our scandals, failures and misdirection, might not see what this al Qaeda leader has made clear as their expressed mission. He said, "We must eliminate the cross. . . . The bearer of the cross is America."
I am not relating this story because I am afraid of a hundred pumped up terrorists in a Yemenite desert. My concern is that many Christians have given up and surrendered their prayer stance for America. There are many Christian nations in the world, and many that are more worthy and cleaner than America right now. Yet it is America that the Islamists see as the primary "bearer of the cross" -- and it is the influence of Christ's cross with its message of redemption and forgiveness that these terrorists seek to thwart. The fact is, millions of Muslims have turned to Christ in recent years, and this is what the Islamists fear most.
Friends, it is time for a new, national prayer initiative! It is time for the church to pray for this nation -- to not give up on America! Yes, we all know that there are many things wrong with the USA, but if all we do is judge and find fault, then we have lost the war already. The Lord's house is a "house of prayer for all nations." All nations sin; all nations have times of compromise. But is not that the very nature of revival, that the dead come back to life?
Let us pray that the vision of God for the United States will be restored to our national leaders. Pray also for these Muslim terrorists, that God would reveal to them in dreams or visions the supreme value of knowing Christ and the power of redemption as revealed in the cross. And finally, pray that, together with many nations, America would genuinely be a "bearer of the cross of Christ."

You can read the whole article here:
www.cnn.com/2014/04/15/world/al-qaeda-meeting-video/index.html
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save up to 50% off
on specially priced spiritual resources.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his ebooks for free, or for whatever you can afford. One free ebook per household please. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 16 Apr 2014, 5:58 pm

When Kings Go Out to Battle
(En Español)
Beware of a Passive Spirit
Scripture contains many examples of David's valor. As a young man, for instance, while others trembled, David was ready and eager to face Goliath. David is an example of one whom God chose, whose passions for God sustained him for most of his life.

Yet David also provides for us an example of what can happen even to good people when we surrender to a passive spirit. For there was an occasion when David did not pursue his enemies, and the consequences were grave. It happened because he allowed a passive spirit to subdue his will.
"Then it happened in the spring, at the time when kings go out to battle, that David sent Joab and his servants with him and all Israel, and they destroyed the sons of Ammon and besieged Rabbah. But David stayed at Jerusalem" (2 Sam.11:1).
During a time of war, the king allowed a passive spirit into his soul. Soon we find this great warrior king almost helpless to resist the unfolding spiritual attack.
"Now when evening came David arose from his bed and walked around on the roof of the king's house, and from the roof he saw a woman bathing; and the woman was very beautiful in appearance" (2 Sam. 11:2).
The woman was Bathsheba, the wife of Uriah. From the moment David accepted the influence of that passive spirit, his resistance was weakened. A paralysis of conscience occurred. Scripture says that "when evening came David arose from his bed." Perhaps it was customary to rest in the afternoon, but it strikes me as inconsistent for David to nap while his men fought. It is possible that this nap was not a response to a bodily need, but an expression of the slumber that gripped his soul. He was in bed until "evening."
This heaviness of soul resting on David was actually part of a larger, synchronized spiritual attack. The other part of that battle was the quiet, inner prompting that stirred Bathsheba to bathe in a place where David could see her. Finally, David, unable to resist and in defiance of his noble qualities, "sent messengers and took her, and when she came to him, he lay with her" (2 Sam. 11:4).
Dear friend, remember: This terrible moral failure was not driven by David's lust or flagrant rebellion to God. A passive spirit introduced David to his sin!The problem was simply that, in a time when the kings went forth to war, David stayed at home.
He Is Raising a War Cry
We ourselves are in a time of war. The Spirit of God is calling us to fight for our souls as well as our families, churches and cities. Indeed, God's Word reveals that "The LORD will go forth like a warrior, He will arouse His zeal like a man of war. He will utter a shout, yes, He will raise a war cry. He will prevail against His enemies" (Isa. 42:13).

Is that holy fight in you? Is there a war cry in your spirit? If you are born again, that cry is within you, even if it has been muted by lethargy.
We will never succeed as overcomers without carrying in our spirits the war cry of God. We must stop resisting the call to prayer; we must embrace the reality of spiritual warfare; and we must fight with the weapons of warfare that God has given us, both for our own progress and also on behalf of those we love.
Conversely, the moment you surrender your will to a passive spirit, you should anticipate that a temptation appropriate to your weakness will soon follow. It may not be Bathsheba; it may be pornography on the Internet. Or it may be a coworker who begins to look attractive at a time when you and your spouse are struggling. Whatever the area of weakness in your life, Satan will seek to exploit that area. Remember, the enemy's first line of attack likely will not be bold and obvious. He will first work to disarm you with a passive spirit. If the enemy succeeds in his assault, you will find yourself wrapped up in something that can devastate you and your loved ones.
One may argue, "I'm walking with God. I'm a bond-servant of the Lord. I'm not vulnerable." Remember what the Lord warned the church in Thyatira: "I have this against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, and she teaches and leads My bond-servants astray so that they commit acts of immorality" (Rev. 2:20) .
Jesus was concerned, not only for the corrupting influence of Jezebel in the world; He was concerned that the leaders of the church had grown tolerant. More, her seductions not only targeted the wayward or new believers, but she led God's bond-servants astray.
In the Book of Proverbs, King Solomon also exposes this spirit. He does not use the name Jezebel, but instead, describes her as "the woman of folly" (Prov. 8:13). He says she calls out "to those who pass by, who are making their paths straight: Whoever is naive, let him turn in here" (v.16).
Who is this spirit after? It seeks to corrupt those who are trying to make their paths straight. Do not think that such corruption could not happen to you should you turn lukewarm. Indeed, the very man who exposed this spirit in the Bible, King Solomon, later fell into both idolatry and immorality, two primary manifestations of the Jezebel spirit (Rev. 2:20).
Beloved, it is springtime here in the northern hemisphere. It is that time of the year when seduction begins to call out "to those who pass by." Let us not become passive in a time of war. Rather, let us fight for our nation, our cities, our families and, especially, our own souls.
It is time for kings to go to war.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding excerpt is adapted from the book This Day We Fight, by Pastor Frangipane. This book with associated audio resources are currently on sale at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This Day We Fight!
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 Book_thisdaywefight_sm

Book - $9.00 (Retail $15.00)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
[size=13][i][size=16]FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 Pkg_fight_war_sm[/size][/i][/size]This Day We Fight
and
The War Mode - CD Series

Audio sample 
Audio message titles:
From Sheep to War Horse
The Lord of Armies

Book/CD - $21.45 (Retail $39.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
[size=13][i][size=16]FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 Pkg_covenant_shelter_fight_s[/size][/i][/size]

This Day We Fight

Three books - $19.00 (Retail $38.00)
Visit our bookstore to order

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his ebooks for free, or for whatever you can afford. One free ebook per household please. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 Fb_share  FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 Twitter_share

Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise stated, all Scripture quotations were taken from theNASB.

April 15, 2014
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 Fb_share  FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 Twitter_share
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 Email_gold
Subscribe to receive
FREE email messages and 
bookstore specials 

Registration begins soonfor the July 3 Level Iclass

Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 13 Apr 2014, 6:48 pm

The Earth Is Full of God's Glory, Part 3
(En Español)
I Was Always Beholding the Lord
David revealed a profound truth concerning his relationship with the Lord. He said, "I saw the Lord before me {continually}, for he is at my right hand so that I will not be shaken" (Acts 2:25 LEB). There was something in David's heart -- call it a spiritual radar -- that caused him to continually perceive the Lord. This inner awareness caused the king to see the Lord outwardly in all phases of life. In spite of conflicts, death threats, betrayal and fear, David was always beholding the Lord.
At another time, perhaps while he was watching a sunset with brilliant rays of light exploding from behind clouds, David had a revelation: The sky wasn't just a canopy of light and color covering the earth. It was, in fact, a declaration of the very glory of God (Ps. 19:1).
Yet too often we do not fill our minds with the glorious things of God; instead, our minds are filled with anxious thoughts and desires. Sometimes we just need to stop, pause, and look at the wonders of God's creation. There are times when I will lie on the lawn on a cloudless night and let my worship of God soar into the awareness of the moon and stars. Surrounding us are billions of stars and galaxies, all designed and created by our God. He is utterly amazing!
The earth, the surrounding skies -- the very mystery and miracle of life itself -- all bear witness to a Creator so unlimited in His abilities that men, regardless of their cultural or religious background, have no excuse to not honor Him. Our world is a kaleidoscope of wonders and divinely engineered realities, fitly joined together that showcase the greatness of God.
Recall also Paul's words, that the invisible attributes of God -- His eternal power and divine nature -- are "clearly seen, being understood through what has been made" (Rom. 1:20).
God's nature and power are "clearly seen . . . through what has been made." So, have you seen today the glory of God?
Jesus and Nature
To possess the mind and nature of Christ means many things to us, but do we include in our definition of Christlikeness the love of creation? Christ loved Planet Earth. He often spent nights praying, and then ultimately sleeping, beneath the stars. Indeed, He spent forty days in the wilderness, even among "wild animals" (Mark 1:13 LEB). As night fell, He didn't return to a campground. Rather, He lay gazing upon the bejeweled, celestial sky. Indeed, Jesus frequently drew revelation about the Father from the observable world around Him. He told His disciples to "consider the lilies" (Luke 12:27) and spoke of God's love and care, even for the sparrows (v. 6). He saw miracles of life contained within the power of a simple seed, and He made this revelation a centerpiece of His teaching (Matt. 13).
Indeed, many of the Lord's greatest sermons were presented, not in the temple or behind the pulpit of a local synagogue, but at lakesides or on hilltops. And we think of Gethsemane as the place where Jesus sweat blood in prayer, but Gethsemane was a garden, and the Bible tells us that Jesus "often met there with His disciples"(John 18:2). I love the fact that the Lord routinely found joy among flowers and landscaping, and that He brought His disciples there to teach them.
Yet not only was the setting of a garden a familiar place for Jesus while He was alive, but even in death His tomb was set in the midst of a garden (John 19:41). In fact, when He rose from the dead, a distressed Mary thought Him to be the gardener (John 20:15).
Jesus obviously saw the creation as an echo of the Father's heart. He found in nature a place, a quiet place, to seek and find communion with God.
Finally, it is of a great truth that mankind was born in a garden.
"And Yahweh God planted a garden in Eden in the east, and there he put the man whom he had formed" (Gen 2:8 LEB).
This is the wonder of a world filled with wonders: God Himself planted a garden. He planted trees and flowers, plants and grasses. I think, in my opinion, He likely put His hands in the soil and spoke to the seeds and "caused to grow every tree that was pleasing to the sight and good for food. And the tree of life was in the midst of the garden" (v. 9).
Beloved, today many are wearied from battle and wasted from warfare. Yes, we should find solace in God alone, but may we also seek God surrounded by His creation? If you don't have a garden, plant one. Create a sanctuary in your yard or go to a local park. A God-seeker carries in his heart an appreciation for the world our Father has given us. Our planet is spectacularly beautiful. Remember: the living God is "clearly seen . . . through what has been made."
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The preceding excerpt was taken from Pastor Frangipane's book And I Will Be Found by You. A few months ago a new version was published by Passio, a division of Charisma Media. To make way for this new edition, we are offering the original version for just $5.67 (a 58% discount). Limited quantities so act soon, especially if you want bulk quantities.
Clearance - Save 58%
Book - $5.67 (Retail $13.50)
Read the Amazon reviews for this book

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his ebooks for free, or for whatever you can afford. One free eBook per household please. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 10 Apr 2014, 5:50 pm

The Earth Is Full of God's Glory, Part 2
(En Español)
Lord, Show Me Thy glory!
Some teach that as long as we are living on this side of eternity, seeing the glory of God is a false hope, even a heresy. I say, beware of any teacher who promotes doctrines of unbelief! Such people would have you accept a religion about Christ without access to Christ, as though to see God's glory was sin.
Yet the Bible was written by individuals who beheld the glory of God. Did not Moses endure "as seeing him who is invisible" (Heb. 11:27 KJV)? Did not Jesus Himself say, "If you believe, you will see the glory of God" (John 11:40)? To see the glory of God is our call as well. Our spiritual vision is not an imaginary device but that which comes from the living union of the Holy Spirit with our hearts. Did not our Lord promise that the "pure in heart … shall see God" (Matt. 5:8)? Is it not reasonable to expect that, if Christ truly dwells within us, we ought to perceive life with unveiled minds? Just as it is written: "But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit" (2 Cor. 3:18).
Yes, if we remove the veils of sin, shame and self-absorption, and if we persist in seeking God, staying focused upon His Spirit and Word, we should expect to see the glory of the Lord. Such open perception is biblical and should be pursued!
Consider how many in the Bible actually saw the glory of the Lord! Abraham saw the Christ's glory while he was in Mesopotamia. Isaiah beheld Him in the year King Uzziah died. Ezekiel fell before the Living One by the river Chebar. David, Habakkuk, Solomon, and Zechariah all saw the glory of the Lord (Acts 7:2; Isa. 6:1; Ezek. 3:23; 2 Sam. 6:2; Hab. 3:3; 2 Chron. 7:1; Zech. 1:8).
Moses beheld Him, then Aaron, Nadab, Abihu, and the seventy Hebrew elders as well. Exodus tells us these men actually "saw the God of Israel." The Bible describes this incredible scene, saying that "under [God's] feet there appeared to be a pavement of sapphire, as clear as the sky itself" (Exod. 24:10). The concluding thought is staggering; it reads, "And they saw God, and they ate and drank" (v. 11).
Think of it: They beheld God! Could anything be more wonderful? Is there not a jealousy within you for that experience -- to actually gaze upon the God of Israel?
Be assured, to behold the Lord's glory is both scriptural but typical, especially during the pivotal decades between ages (which is where we are today). The fact is, over six million Israelites saw God's glory on Mount Sinai. Young men, old women, and little children -- people of every age and physical condition -- all saw "the glory of the Lord [as it] rested on Mount Sinai" (Exod. 24:16). These same people actually "heard the [audible] voice of God" speaking to them (Deut. 4:33)!
Yet that unveiling of God's glory on Sinai was not a momentary event. The entire Hebrew nation followed a cloud of glory by day and was illuminated by a blazing pillar of fire-like glory at night. This happened not just once or twice but every day for forty years!
How much more shall the Lord of glory manifest Himself to us at the end of the age?
If you are a God-seeker, there should be a living expectation that, in a variety of ways, God will open your eyes to behold His glory. True, there will be times of darkness when the Spirit develops your faith, yet such times are exceptions. As a beloved child of God, you should carry in your heart an anticipation that any day now -- as you enter your prayer room or go for a walk -- the Spirit of God will answer the cry of your heart: "Lord, show me Thy glory!"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The preceding excerpt was taken from Pastor Frangipane's book And I Will Be Found by You. A few months ago a new version was published by Passio, a division of Charisma Media. To make way for this new edition, we are offering the original version for just $5.67 (a 58% discount). Limited quantities so act soon, especially if you want bulk quantities.
Clearance - Save 58%

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his ebooks for free, or for whatever you can afford. One free eBook per household please. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 05 Apr 2014, 9:27 pm

The Earth Is Full of God's Glory, Part 1
(En Español)
There are many legitimate reasons to seek God, and the Lord graciously receives them all. Yet it is only because we do not truly know Him that our motivation is primarily crisis-driven. Let us, therefore, boldly bring our needs to Him, but let us also lift our eyes higher and behold the One who helps us. For if we will truly seek the Lord's glory, we will discover, in hindsight, that all our needs are met as well.
It is not enough to know God exists. If we will live in the awareness of the heavenly, we must be freed from the boundaries of the earthly. To awaken faith, the Holy Spirit will take us through times when the presence of God cannot be clearly discerned. The Lord's goal during these times is to bring to maturity our spiritual senses.
Therefore do not accept that God has permanently hidden Himself from you, though during trials it may seem so. He is teaching us to see in the dark and to hear in the silence. He is making Himself known to our inner man so that, regardless of outer circumstances, we can continually be led by His Spirit.
To see God, beloved, it is imperative that our vision become spiritual and not just sensory. To hear God, we must learn to tune out the clamor of our fears and earthly desires. The outcome of this inner spiritual working is an increasing perception that nothing is impossible for God. The time of darkness, though it comes as an enemy, actually compels us to seek God more earnestly; we learn to revere God's light even more. Never mistake temporary darkness for permanent blindness, for today's training is the very process that opens us to see God's glory. Ultimately, we will see and discover the truth of what Isaiah wrote, that "the whole earth is full of [God's] glory" (Isa. 6:3).
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Clearance - Save 58%

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

April 4, 2014
Facebook  Twitter
Subscribe to receive

Registration begins soon for the July 3 Level I class
Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 30 Mar 2014, 9:46 pm

A great way to participate in In Christ's Image Training is to register with three or more friends or loved ones and be set up as a group. The interaction is a great faith builder, as is praying for one another as you take the training. Here are a couple photos of a group from Church So Blessed in the Philippines. They have a larger group, but they break into smaller settings to keep the intimacy genuine.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
In Christ's Image Training
Level I classes begin April 4, 2014
Accepting registrations through March 27, 2014
Are you ready to facilitate an ICIT group?
If you haven’t facilitated a group in the past, this is a wonderful way for all to grow deeper into Christ’s likeness. You’ll need just a group of four or more friends or family members to enroll in the Group Plan. Tuition for groups with four or more are $45.00 per student or as low as $42.00 per student with a group of eight or more. There is no charge for facilitators who are Level I graduates.
You can read through our Facilitator Guidelines page to help understand the roll of an ICIT facilitator. You won't necessarily be 'teaching' the group. You will be facilitating the group under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, using the course material for the teaching.
Those interested in being part of a local group can enroll on our Level I Registration page, listing you as the group facilitator. Weekly lessons are sent from the training center to each student enrolled in your group.
You may want to use this link below (short video) to help introduce ICIT to those interested in enrolling: http://frangipane.org/media/icit_tbn.html
Please contact Therese for more info - training@inchristsimage.org
Training also available in Spanish / Español
 www.frangipane.org
 Ministries of Francis Frangipane

"The Grace Period"
I’m convinced that the Lord loves "late comers." Their lives are important to Him. It's interesting that even in the world, when someone is late to pay a bill, companies offer a few days beyond the due date, which they call the "grace period." If the world can extend grace, how much more should we?
Therefore, with Christ's love in our hearts for those who, for whatever reason, couldn’t register on time for In Christ’s Image Training, we are extending our deadline to March 31, 2014. We believe this next season will be an integral time of preparation for all. So pray about registering for this upcoming term.
In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. It is based on 44 years of seeking God, study, and revelatory insights.
These are proven truths that attract the pleasure of God and add power to one’s spiritual walk: seeking Christ’s likeness, humility, prayer; resulting in Christ-centered unity with other believers.
No one refused for lack of funds. Just select the free plan on the enrollment page. You will receive the entire text portion of the training for free (free for new students only, please).
Enrollment overview:
     1) Go to to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page Level I Syllabus page           and Tuition page.

2) Choose an enrollment plan

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form

4) Submit the registration any time between now and March 31. Class begins April 4, 2014.
For more info, please see www.icitc.org
Facebook  Twitter
www.frangipane.org

"The Grace Period"
I’m convinced that the Lord loves "late comers." Indeed, how many of us did not come to Him at His first call? For some, it was years. Yet the Lord, in His tireless love, persisted until we received Him into our hearts. So, I conclude, latecomers are important to our Father. And while I recognize there is a time when the door shuts and a God-inspired opportunity is no more, still the Lord describes Himself as One "slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness" (Num 14:18). The Lord will extend grace, even when we are late or slow to respond.
It's interesting that, even in the world, when someone is late to pay a bill, companies offer a few days beyond the due date. They call this extension the "grace period." If the world can extend grace, how much more should we? Therefore, with Christ's love in our hearts for those who, for whatever reason, couldn’t register on time for In Christ’s Image Training, we too are extending our registration deadline to March 31. Consider this a grace period, not just a time past due to register, but the beginning of a season of extended grace - a time when old things truly pass away and new and wonderful graces renew the texture of your heart.
Registration for In Christ's Image Training 
online school extended to March 31!
In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. It is based on 44 years of seeking God, study, and revelatory insights.
These are proven truths that attract the pleasure of God and add power to one’s spiritual walk: seeking Christ’s likeness, humility, prayer; resulting in Christ-centered unity with other believers.
No one refused for lack of funds. Just select the free plan on the enrollment page. You will receive the entire text portion of the training for free (free for new students only, please).
Enrollment overview:
     1) Go to to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page Level I Syllabus page           and Tuition page.

4) Submit the registration any time between now and March 31. Class begins April 4, 2014.
Facebook  Twitter
www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 20 Mar 2014, 10:47 pm

Love Me Where You're At
(En Español)
I have discovered that, as we seek the Lord, our most difficult periods can be transformed into wonderful breakthroughs into God's love. For me, one such season occurred during the years 1979 to1981. The association of churches with which I was aligned had fallen under spiritual deception. Not only were its core doctrines increasingly seeded with New Age influences, but immorality crept in, and key leaders began leaving their wives for other women. I could no longer remain silent. As a result, in 1979 I left my congregation in Detroit, Michigan, where I had served as pastor, and traveled to the organization's regional headquarters in Iowa. I came to plead for repentance. However, after meeting with the senior leaders, I was asked to leave the group.
So here we were -- we had left our church, we had no money, and we had four little children; we couldn't even afford basic housing. Desperate for anything, we finally found an old farmhouse in rural Washington, Iowa. The home was over a hundred years old, but it actually looked much older. After negotiating with the landlord, we were given a year of free rent provided I did basic repairs to the house, such as cleaning and painting.
Even so, the house needed more than I could provide. The furnace did not work well, so we installed a wood burner stove in the kitchen. That first winter, it turned out, was one of the coldest in Iowa's history. Frost formed on the inside walls, spreading a foot or two around each window; wind chills dropped to 60 below, and even colder on several occasions.
To keep warm each night, the whole family cuddled tightly on one large mattress on the dining room floor, about 18 feet from the wood burner in the kitchen. A fan behind the stove nudged warm air in our direction. My nightly project, of course, was to build enough heat in the stove to keep us warm until morning.
While I worked the fire, I also would pray and seek God. The wood burner became a kind of altar to me, for each night as I prayed, I offered to God my unfulfilled dreams and the pain of my spiritual isolation. Yes, I knew the Lord was aware of our situation. Though we had virtually nothing, He showed Himself to us in dozens of little ways. I just didn't know what He wanted of me.
As the seasons came and went, another child was born, and then we fostered a young girl from Vietnam, giving us six children. Still, as the family grew, the little area around the wood burner became a hallowed place to me. Even in the summer, I would sit on the chair next to the stove and pray and worship.
I would like to say I found the joy of the Lord during this time, but in truth, though I gradually adjusted to my situation, I felt an abiding misery in my soul. Our deep poverty was an issue (I barely made $6,000 a year), but more than that, I felt like I had missed the Lord. My continual prayer was, "Lord, what do You want of me?"
Three years of seeking God passed, and I still carried an emptiness inside. What was God's will for me? I had started a couple Bible studies and spoken a few times in churches, but I so identified with being a pastor that, until I was engaged again in full-time ministry, I feared I had lost touch with God's call on my life.
In spite of this inner emptiness concerning ministry, I actually was growing spiritually, especially in areas that were previously untilled. I went through the Gospels, hungry to study and obey the words of Christ. Previously, I had unconsciously defined a successful ministry as something born of my performance. During this time, however, the Lord reduced me to simply being a disciple of Jesus Christ.
Indeed, a number of things I thought were biblical I discovered were really just religious traditions. The Lord desired that I take inventory of my heart and examine those few truths for which I would be willing to die. He said the truths for which I would die, for these I should live.
Frankly, things like the timing of the rapture or nuances about worship style or spiritual gifts dropped in their priority, though I still considered them important. Rising to the top of my focus was a passion to be a true follower of Jesus Christ -- to obey His teachings and approach life not merely as a critic but more as an encourager. I also found myself increasingly free to enjoy and learn from Christians from other streams and perspectives.
Yet these changes, though deep and lasting, occurred slowly, almost imperceptibly. They were happening quietly in my heart, and only in hindsight did I see what the Lord had done. Throughout this time, I was preoccupied with feelings of detachment from God's will. My prayer to know the Lord's plan for me continued daily.
The Breakthrough
One day, as I stood in the kitchen pantry, I repeated again my abiding prayer: "Lord, what do You want of me?" In a sudden flash of illumination, the Lord answered. Speaking directly to my heart, He said, "Love Me where you're at."
In this time and season, remember, I was not a pastor or minister. I was a television repairman doing odd jobs on the side to provide for my family. I hated what I was doing. In my previous church I taught against TV, and now I was "laying hands" on television sets and raising them from the dead! The Lord's answer cut straight to my heart. I was awed at its simplicity! I asked, "Love You where I am at? Lord, is that all You want of me?" To this He responded, "This is all I will ever require of you."
In that eternal moment, peace flooded my soul and I was released from the false expectation of ministry-driven service. God was not looking at what I did for Him, but who I became to Him in love. The issue in His heart was not whether I pastored but whether I loved Him. To love the Lord in whatever station I found myself -- even as a television repairman -- this I could do!
A deep and remarkable transformation occurred in me. My identity was no longer in being a pastor but rather in becoming a true lover of God. Having settled my priorities, amazingly, just a couple days later I was invited to pastor a church in Marion, Iowa. In spite of all my previous anxiety about returning to ministry, I did not jump at the opportunity. For I had found what the Lord truly desired of me. Though I eventually accepted this call, my focus was not merely on leading a church but on loving God.
What God Seeks
More than one's ministry, God seeks our love. His great commandment is that we love Him, ultimately, with all our mind, all our heart, and all our soul and strength. If we love Him, we will fulfill all He requires of us (John 14:15). And it is as we love Him that He orchestrates all things to work together for our good (Rom. 8:28).
Beloved, loving God is not hard. We can fulfill any assignment -- auto mechanic or housewife, doctor or college student -- and still give great pleasure to our heavenly Father. We do not need ministry titles to love the Lord. Indeed, God measures the value of our lives by the depth of our love. This is what He requires of all true God-seekers: to love Him where we are at.
Lord Jesus, the revelation of Your love has swept me off my feet. Lord, You have drawn me and I run after You. Master, even in the mundane things of life, I shall express my love for You. Consume me in Your love.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding teaching was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's book And I Will Be Found by You, published by Arrow Publications. A new version, I Will Be Found by You, published by Passio, a division of Charisma Media, was released last year. We are selling the leftover books from the last printing of the original version at a 58% discount in order to clear out inventory and make more storage space available. Limited quantities.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Clearance - Save 58%
And I Will Be Found By You

Perhaps this compilation of teachings from Francis Frangipane will become his most important book yet. The essence of I Will Be Found By You is a living promise from God. If we seek Him in earnest, He has purposed to reveal Himself in ways that will transform us and impact the world around us. In truth, when we consider the extent of impossible conflicts in our world, only one remedy exists: we must have more of God! If you desire more of God's presence in your life, more of God you shall certainly have. This is a very inspiring book.
Visit Our Bookstore For This Week's Specials

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 13 Mar 2014, 9:07 pm

One Man
(En Español)
God's Response to Redemptive Intercession
When Abraham was confronted with the possibility of Sodom's destruction, he did not immediately jump on the "Destroy Sodom" bandwagon; instead, he went before the Lord and prayed for mercy for the city. Abraham's prayer is an amazing study on the effect a mercy-motivated intercessor has on the heart of God. Indeed, my objective here is to gaze into the heart of God as it is revealed in the discourse between the Lord and Abraham.

When we look at Abraham's prayer, we discover an amazing power granted us in intercession. And what is that? God is looking for a mercy reason that would justify Him delaying or canceling wrath. We must not belittle this principle, for in it is great hope for our land as well. The mercy reason for delay is found in the compassionate prayer of an intercessor.

Let us consider the Lord's initial response to Sodom's sin. First, He revealed to Abraham, His servant, what He was about to do. Why? Wasn't the evil so dark that it deserved to be destroyed? Yes, the wickedness in Sodom fully deserved divine wrath. Yet that is not why the Lord revealed to Abraham the pending judgment. The Lord informed Abraham of what was coming not so His servant could criticize, but so Abraham would intercede for mercy. Remember, God delights in mercy (Mic. 7:18) and takes "no pleasure in the death of the wicked" (Ezek. 33:11). The Lord always seeks for opportunities of mercy. Therefore, let's take note of how Abraham approached the Almighty:

"Abraham came near and said, 'Will You indeed sweep away the righteous with the wicked? Suppose there are fifty righteous within the city; will You indeed sweep it away and not spare the place for the sake of the fifty righteous who are in it? Far be it from You to do such a thing, to slay the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous and the wicked are treated alike. Far be it from You! Shall not the Judge of all the earth deal justly?'" (Gen. 18:23-25).

Notice, Abraham did not pray from a place of anger. He never said, "God, it's about time You killed the perverts." There was no finger-pointing vindictiveness in Abraham's soul. Somehow we have come to believe that non-compromising Christians must also be angry. Abraham never compromised with Sodom's depraved culture, yet he was above fleshly reaction. In fact, throughout his prayer, Abraham never mentioned what was wrong in Sodom. He appealed, instead, to the mercy and integrity of the Lord.

This is vitally important for us, because Jesus said, "If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham" (John 8:39). One of Abraham's most noteworthy deeds involved his intercessory prayer for Sodom, the most perverse city in the world!

Abraham first acknowledged the Lord's integrity, then he spoke to the Lord's mercy.

"Suppose there are fifty righteous within the city; will You indeed sweep it away and not spare the place for the sake of the fifty?" (Gen. 18:24).

The Lord knew that it would be unjust to slay the righteous with the wicked; Abraham's prayer did not enlighten the Lord of some unknown fact. But the nature of life on earth is this: God works with man to establish the future, and in the process of determining reality, He always prepares a merciful alternative. In other words, urgent, redemptive prayer shoots straight through the mercy door and enters God's heart. This door is never shut, especially since we have a High Priest, Jesus Christ, ministering at the mercy seat in the heavens (Heb. 8:1). It is open each and every time we pray.

Listen to how the Lord answered Abraham's prayer for mercy: "If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare the whole place on their account" (Gen. 18:26).

How the truth of God's mercy flies in the face of those so eager to judge their nation! Incredibly, the Lord said He would spare the whole of Sodom if He found fifty righteous people there. Now keep this in mind: the Hebrew word for "spare" means more than "not destroy"; it also means "to forgive or pardon." This is a tremendous revelation about the living God. He will minimize, delay, or even cancel a day of reckoning as long as Christ-inspired prayer is being offered for sinners!

Time and again throughout the Scriptures the Lord proclaims an ever present truth about His nature: He is "slow to anger, and abounding in lovingkindness" (Exod. 34:6). Do we believe this? Here it is, demonstrated right before our eyes in the Scriptures. He tells us plainly that a few righteous people scattered in a city can preserve that area from divine wrath.

Abraham knew the love of God. He was an intimate friend of God's. Abraham, in truth, had a clear view into the heart of God based on his own experiences. This interceding patriarch had seen the Almighty bless, prosper, and forgive him, so he pressed God's mercy toward its limits.

"What if there are forty?"

The Lord would spare it for forty.

Abraham bargained, "Thirty?"

He would spare it for thirty.

"Twenty?"

He finally secured the Lord's promise not to destroy the city if He could find just ten righteous people there. On God's scales, wrath is on one side and mercy on the other. Put the entire city of Sodom with all its sin and perversion on one side. The scales tip toward wrath as the weightiness of advanced wickedness runs rampant through an entire city. Let's assume that there were two hundred thousand evil people in Sodom. It is weighed heavily on the side of evil. Yet on the other side, place just ten righteous individuals. As the ten are placed on the scale, the spiritual weight of the righteous, with just ten, tips the scales toward mercy!

In God's heart, the substance of the righteous far outweighs the wickedness of the evil! Herein we discover what we are seeking in the heart of God through prayer: the Lord would spare (forgive) sinful Sodom, with its gangs of violent homosexuals, because of the influence of ten godly people who dwelt within it!

How About Your Community?
Now, let's think of your city: Are there ten good people among you? Consider your region. Do you think there might be one hundred praying people living within its borders, people who are pleading with God for mercy? What about nationwide? Do you suppose there might be ten thousand people interceding for your country? God said He would spare Sodom for ten righteous people. Do you think God would spare your nation for ten thousand righteous?

I lived in a metropolitan area in the United States that has about two hundred thousand people. I can list by name scores of righteous individuals, including pastors, intercessors, youth workers, black folks, white folks, Hispanic folks, Native Americans, Asian Americans, Christian business people, moms, dads, godly teenagers, praying grandmothers, secretaries, policemen, and on and on who live there -- far more than the ten righteous needed to save a place like Sodom. There are many who care about this city.

Think about your church and the greater church community in your city. Aren't there at least ten honorable people who sincerely care about your community, who desire that God would bring revival? Remember, the Lord said He would spare Sodom for the sake of the ten.

My plea in this message is that you would see yourself as one who is standing in the gap for your city. See if there are others in your community who will pray with you. The power of prayer can release a tsunami of mercy that can topple strongholds and set captives free in your region.

Finally, let us not give up our communities to the influences of hell. God is able to raise up a standard against wickedness. In fact, He says He looks for a man who will stand in the gap, that He might not strike the earth in His wrath. Will you be that one? You see, the true measure of spirituality is not how angry we become toward sinners, but how Christlike; our mission is not to see men destroyed, but redeemed.

Lord Jesus, forgive me for devaluing the power of prayer. Forgive me for underestimating how passionately You desire to reveal Your mercy. Lord, give me grace to be one who never ceases to cry out to You for mercy. Lord, let me not base my obedience on what my eyes see or my ears hear, but upon the revelation of Your mercy; let me build my life on Thee. Amen!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding teaching was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's book, The Power of One Christlike Life. This book is currently on sale and can be ordered from Arrow Publications at www.arrowbookstore.com.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Power of One Christlike Life

Updated and revised, The Power of One Christlike Life carries a cargo of gold from the heart of a man after God's heart. This book by Pastor Frangipane contains the nectar of his walk with God. It is packed with revelation about the nature of God in Christ, and how the key to everything spiritual is found in the pursuit of Christ's likeness.
Book - $9.45 (Retail $13.50)
Ebook - $7.85 (Retail $13.50)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Two books and CD package

The Power of One Christlike Life,
The Days of His Presence
and
More of God - CD Series

Both books and CD series- $32.32 (Retail $50.50)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 05 Mar 2014, 11:08 pm

Two Sets of Books
(En Español)
It was not a dream. It was simply a thought in the middle of the night that roused me from my sleep. It said, "He keeps two sets of books: one is exact and the other forgiving."
I barely had time to wonder "who" kept the two sets of books when Jesus' story of the rich man and his wasteful steward surfaced in my mind. The parable, which comes from Luke, chapter 16, tells of a manager who was soon to be dismissed for squandering his employer's wealth. "What shall I do," the steward pondered, "since my master is taking the management away from me?" (v. 3).
To secure his future, he shrewdly contacted his employer's debtors. To the one who owed 100 measures of oil he said, "Write fifty" (v.6). He reduced another's debt from 100 measures of wheat to eighty. So clever was his plan that even the steward's master praised him for his wisdom and prudence (v. 8).
The parable becomes even more meaningful when we consider that, in ancient Palestine, a steward's wage was a hidden commission added to the total debt: at least part of what the steward cancelled what was legitimately owed him. By cancelling his share of the debtors' bills, he made friends for himself; he prepared for himself a future.
God Is Calling Us To Account
In many ways, American Christianity has been like the wasteful steward. Our Master has given us great wealth. With it He expected His church to better care for the poor; we could have a hundred times the number of missionaries. Instead we squandered much of what the Lord gave us on personal pursuits and possessions.
The Lord has also given us each other. But again, instead of using our diversity for our common good, we fell into jealously and selfish ambition; with them "disorder and every evil thing" entered the church (James 3:16).
If we look honestly at the church today, whether it is in regard to ourselves, our cities or our environment, we are guilty of squandering our Master's possessions. What was written of Jerusalem applies also to us: "The adversary and the enemy could enter the gates of Jerusalem because of the sins of her prophets and the iniquities of her priests" (Lam. 4:12-13).
If we had not wasted our resources, we could have easily remedied many of society's needs. The Lord, I believe, is holding the church accountable for the part of our national decline that is due to our neglect. And He says that our future hinges on how wisely we respond.
God's Ark: Covenant Friendships
Yet even though we have made a mess of the past, the Lord tells us there is hope for our future. Indeed, through this very parable of the "shrewd steward," Jesus tells us that He anticipated our wastefulness. Using the steward's actions as our model, Jesus offers us His profound yet simple strategy. He tells us, "Make friends for yourselves by means of the mammon of unrighteousness, so that when it fails, they may receive you into the eternal dwellings" (Luke 16:. 9).
Perhaps we have been seeking answers for our cities that are too sophisticated. Maybe God's antidote for healing the conflicts in the world begins with healing the conflicts in the church. Perhaps by cancelling the debts others owe us, we are actually working to create an "eternal dwelling" made of Christ inspired relations, which the Lord says shall endure even when the wealth fails.
According to Jesus, God's strategy is both simple and wonderfully practical: make friends. I believe a healing opportunity is coming from Heaven, and it is beginning to heal the historic wounds between peoples in America. But the Lord is not only interested in healing the past; He wants us to also become covenant friends with one another. Our future hinges on how we care for each other.
Sooner than we imagine, the "mammon of unrighteousness" shall fail. (America's national debt is a towering 17 trillion dollars!) When it does, this nation as we have known it will be no more. But God has a place of immunity prepared for us.
It is time we began keeping two sets of books: one that is exact toward God, being fully accountable to Christ; the other is forgiving, cancelling what others owe us. Picture the outcome: blacks, whites and Hispanics together removing the stronghold of hopelessness from our inner cities, truly becoming friends. Imagine, evangelicals and pentecostals forgiving each other, uniting in Jesus according to 2 Chron. 7:14, seeing God supernaturally begin to "heal [our] land!"
How do we get there? We must "make friends" for ourselves. In every city where Christians have cancelled the debts owed them, an "eternal dwelling" is emerging; it is made of Christ-centered friendships. God's ark for us is us, united in the love of Jesus, keeping two sets of books: one is exact, the other forgiving.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Three Battlegrounds

In this book, Francis Frangipane explores the three arenas of spiritual warfare that the maturing Christian will face: the mind, the church and the heavenly places. It provides a foundation of insight, wisdom and discernment on the nature of the battle and the keys to victory.
Amazon book reviews
Book - $7.85 (Retail $11.75)
Ebook - $7.85 (Retail $11.75)

Save up to 44% 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 03 Mar 2014, 7:36 pm

The Gathering Together of the Saints
(En Español)
True Christians from all backgrounds share an expectation commonly known as the Rapture of the church (see 1 Thess. 4:16-17). Although debate surrounds the timing of this event, Scripture assures us that at the last trumpet we will be caught up to "meet the Lord in the air" (v.17). So, while critics will say that Francis does not believe in the Rapture, the truth is that I do. However, it is plain that, according to many Scriptures, there will also be a time of unusual grace prior to the Rapture in which the living church of Jesus Christ, like a bride, makes "herself ready" (Rev. 19:7).
During this unparalleled season of preparation, those who are alive in Christ shall realize a level of holiness and purity that will be the overflow of the presence of Jesus Himself manifested through the church (1 Thess. 3:11-13; Eph. 5:26-27; Phil. 1:9-10). The result of this new spiritual fullness will be a new level of unity. Faultfinding and gossip will disappear. In their place will be intercession and love. Wholeness will return to the citywide evangelical church. This also means that the ambition and division we see today between congregations will be identified as sin, which will be repented of before Jesus returns.
The truth of this message must be made clear, for most Christians consider oneness within the body inconceivable before Jesus returns. They have not discerned nor warred against the enemy's lies, which have conditioned believers to accept strife and sectarianism in the church. It is my passionate conviction that the church that will ultimately be raptured will be free of strife and carnal divisions -- it will be a bride "having no spot or wrinkle" that has "made herself ready" for her bridegroom (Eph. 5:27; Rev. 19:7).
According to Scripture, during the Rapture, "in the twinkling of an eye" our bodies will be changed (1 Cor. 15:52). But our character, that is, the essence of who we have become, will remain intact. There will be no regrets or wondering how "those from that church" made it, for the living bride will be a church built together in love, meeting in separate buildings but serving the one and only Lord. These true disciples of the Lord Jesus will be known for their intense and holy love for one another -- not merely in their individual local assemblies but within the context of a citywide church.
It is highly significant that the scriptural term for the Rapture is called the "gathering together" (2 Thess. 2:1; Matt. 24:31). What ultimately will be consummated in our gathering together physically to the Lord will be precipitated by a spiritual gathering together of His body on earth. Concerning the era known as the "end of the age," Jesus taught that the "good fish" shall be "gathered . . . into containers" (Matt. 13:48). And in the context of spiritual warfare, Jesus warned, "He who does not gather with Me scatters" (Matt. 12:30).
This scattering, dividing process among the Lord's sheep has gone on long enough. Jesus has set His heart to bring healing and unity to His body. In this regard, through the prophet Jeremiah, the Lord spoke a somber warning. He said, "Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering the sheep of My pasture!" (Jer. 23:1). The Son of God is not pleased with the carnal divisions in His body! Indeed, the Lord promises to chasten those pastors who continue to build their kingdoms without laboring together to build His. To them He says, "I am about to attend to you for the evil of your deeds" (v. 2).
In the tenth chapter of John, the Lord makes His goal clear: there shall be "one flock with one shepherd" (v. 16). He reveals it is the wolf nature that "snatches [the sheep] and scatters them," and it is the hireling nature that allows the scattering to occur (v.12) . But His promise to His sheep says this: "Then I Myself will gather the remnant of My flock . . . and they will be fruitful and multiply. I will also raise up shepherds over them and they will tend them; and they will not be afraid any longer . . . nor will any be missing" (Jer. 23:3-4). The pastors of the last Christian church will be under-shepherds to the Lord Jesus; they will be anointed to gather together His remnant and under that anointing shall be "fruitful and multiply."
Indeed, right now, in the context of humbling ourselves and submitting our hearts to His will, we are participating in being "gathered together." This process will progressively increase until the barriers between brethren are melted by the overcoming nature of Christ's love. Before Jesus returns, we will truly be "one flock with one shepherd." We will be a holy and blameless sheepfold, meeting in different buildings but baptized into one body.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding teaching was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's book, The Three Battlegrounds. This book is currently on sale and can be ordered from Arrow Publications at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Three Battlegrounds

In this book, Francis Frangipane explores the three arenas of spiritual warfare that the maturing Christian will face: the mind, the church and the heavenly places. It provides a foundation of insight, wisdom and discernment on the nature of the battle and the keys to victory.
Amazon book reviews
Book - $7.85 (Retail $11.75)
Ebook - $7.85 (Retail $11.75)

Save up to 44%

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 22 Feb 2014, 10:24 pm

Loving the Truth
(En Español)
"No lie was found in their mouth; they are blameless" (Rev. 14:5). To become blameless is to be free from falsehood; it is to be delivered from sin and the deception that protects sin.
Yet this process of deliverance is not attained if we are only casually committed to the Lord Jesus. We must be dedicated to the way of truth. Indeed, each of us has been conditioned by decades of unbelief, fear, and an unbridled thought-life, which has reinforced deception.
Christians who tend to automatically assume they are the "chosen of God," have reassured themselves that they could not possibly be deceived. The very thought, "I cannot be deceived" is itself a deception! Let us stay humble and not presume that the calling of God and the choosing of God are alike. "Many are called," Jesus taught, "but few are chosen" (Matt. 22:14). Many tests await the called before they are equipped by God and become His chosen; not the least of these tests is becoming free from deception.
You see, our natural minds were fashioned in a world where the concept of honesty must be enforced by laws. Within our world the bias of our communications media intentionally distorts the facts, advertisers promise the impossible, and people are held spellbound in the fantasy worlds of movies and books. The lie is everywhere and somewhat in everything, and we must accept the possibility that even in those things of which we are sure, there still might be elements of deception.
We do not realize it, but we need revelation to know the truth. People who may appear kind, nice or flattering have proven unkind, cruel and deceitful. And we must admit that we often attempt to appear better than we are as well.
This effort to appear one way while inwardly being another has created a world in which the truth is not apparent, where things that are plainly seen by one can be invisible to another. Deception and confusion so fill this world that in order for us to discern what is right, Scriptures command us to "seek" for, "love," and "buy truth" (Prov. 2:1-5; 2 Thess. 2:10; Prov. 23:23).
Jesus prayed, "[Father] sanctify them in the truth; Your word is truth" (John 17:17). He was saying, "Father, purify them of the lies and illusions of this age through Your penetrating Word." In Ephesians, Paul tells us that Christ sanctifies the church by cleansing her "by the washing of water with the word . . . that she would be holy and blameless" (Eph. 5:26-27).
This then, embracing the Spirit of Truth and allowing the Word of truth to break the patterns of falsehood and deception in our lives is the process through which we become Christlike -- and this process begins in earnest when we not only hear the truth, but when we love it.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding teaching was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's book, Holiness Truth and the Presence of God. This book is currently on sale and can be ordered from Arrow Publications at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Holiness Truth and the Presence of God

This is the first book ever written by Pastor Francis. It came after three years of studying and repeatedly reading the Gospels. The truths in this book have stirred men to revivals. It is a penetrating study of the human heart and how God prepares it for His glory.

Book - $8.40 (Retail $12.00)
Ebook - $8.40 (Retail $12.00)
Save up to 44%

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 15 Feb 2014, 7:39 pm

The Ministries of Francis Frangipane

"I Do Not Remember"
(En Español)
How little we understand of eternal redemption! How many times will God forgive you? If you have truly set your heart to follow Him, He will cancel your sins as often as you ask. Will He forgive you of the worst sin you can think of? Yes! You may have to live with the consequences of your misdeed, but God can use your repentance and newly found humility to inspire others. As for the sin itself, if you sincerely repent of it, not only will God forgive you, He will blot it out of His memory.

Let me share an experience. A certain man of God had been gifted with revelatory insight into people's lives. During an evening service he ministered to a Presbyterian pastor and his wife. By the gift of the Spirit, he revealed the couple's past, uncovered their present situation, and then disclosed to them what was to come. This work of God greatly impressed the couple, and as the prophecies were fulfilled, one month later the Presbyterian minister brought two other pastors, each with their wives, to another service for personal ministry.

The word of knowledge was exceptionally sure that night, and the second minister and his wife marveled at the accuracy and truth in the prophetic word. The third couple stepped forward for ministry, and again the word of knowledge was present. The prophet spoke to the husband, revealing his past, present, and insight into his future. Then the man of God turned to this third minister's wife. As he began to speak of her past, suddenly he paused, then said, "There was a very serious sin in your past," he said. The woman, with her worst fear upon her, turned pale and closed her eyes. The congregation hushed and moved to the edge of their seats.

The prophet continued, "And I asked the Lord, 'What was this sin that she committed?' And the Lord answered, 'I do not remember!'"

The Lord had been faithful to His covenant promise: "I will not remember your sins" (Isa. 43:25). Although many times this minister's wife had asked for cleansing, still she could not believe the depth of God's forgiveness. Christ had placed her sin in the sea of His forgetfulness. He removed it "as far as the east is from the west" (Ps. 103:12). From everywhere but the prison of her own mind, her sin had been paid for and removed. And now, in His great mercy, He removed it from there as well!

Oh, what burdens we carry, what guilt and limitations surround us because we do not accept God's total and perfect forgiveness. In Isaiah we read, "I, even I, am the one who wipes out your transgressions for My own sake; and I will not remember your sins" (Isa. 43:25).

How great is the God we serve. How wonderful is His love toward us. He is our Redeemer, our Savior! If you are willing to forgive others and will but ask Him to forgive you, He will pardon your debts as often as you contritely turn to Him. He promises He will remember your sins no more.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding teaching was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's book, Holiness Truth and the Presence of God. This book is currently on sale and can be ordered from Arrow Publications at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Holiness Truth and the Presence of God

This is the first book ever written by Pastor Francis. It came after three years of studying and repeatedly reading the Gospels. The truths in this book have stirred men to revivals. It is a penetrating study of the human heart and how God prepares it for His glory.

Book - $8.40 (Retail $12.00)
Ebook - $8.40 (Retail $12.00)
Save up to 44%

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 08 Feb 2014, 12:01 am

Shout Grace!
(En Español)
We sing "Amazing Grace," but I don't think we realize how amazing grace actually is. Grace is God's power, motivated by His mercy, working to fulfill His compassion. What culminates in a "day of salvation" experience is actually months and even years of divine grace quietly, yet powerfully, working in our hearts.
Recall, Jesus said, "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him" (John 6:44a). Do you remember that drawing power? Before we knew God, His power was drawing us to Christ. Yet let me take the miracle of grace further. For after Jesus spoke of the Father's drawing power, He then said, "and I will raise him up on the last day" (John 6:44b). This is the power and commitment of our Father's love: from our utterly helpless beginnings to our utterly helpless end, from being dead in sin to being dead in the grave, grace carries us to the arms of God.
Unlocking the Power of Grace
"But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God" (Eph. 2:4-8).
Paul says that grace saved us "through faith." Faith unlocks the power of grace and releases it to function in our world -- and faith itself is another gift of God. The difference between both gifts is, the grace-gift must be activated by the faith-gift. We must believe that God is "rich in mercy." We must accept as true that God loves us with "great love." We must not doubt He atoned for "our transgressions." We must be confident we are "alive together with Christ."
Grace works through faith. Believing the words of grace unlocks the power of grace; the power of grace to fully transform us comes through faith. As it is written, "For of His fullness we have all received, and grace upon grace" (John 1:16). The true stride of a Christian's walk is "grace upon grace." The same grace that turned our hearts toward Christ continues to work in us, transforming even our sufferings and trials into virtue and power. Are you in a battle? Are you struggling with finances, health, righteousness or relationships? Your grace-miracle has already been created. But you must believe that not only has God created a grace-provision for you, but Christ is motivated by love and actually desires to show you favor.
You may feel like a loser, a sinner, a person others routinely reject -- and perhaps you are! The purpose of redemption was so that, in the ages to come, God might display through us "the surpassing riches of His grace." You may be poor in this world, but you can become rich in the transforming grace of God. Believe Him. A day will come in the future world of God when He will point to you and I, once fallen and depraved, filthy and isolated creatures, and display us before Heaven and Earth as radiant, transformed beings -- a glory to His workmanship and love. And it will come to pass because we believed in the grace of God to change us.
Who cares what other people think of you? God says He loves you! Indeed, His grace is working to set you free. God knows you have been struggling with desperate issues; that's one reason why He has inspired this message. His grace is reaching to you to deliver you. The means to your victory is not more prayer or more Bible study, but faith-activated grace. Of course I strongly believe in both prayer and study, but the power to release each of us is a free gift of grace. Don't postpone your breakthrough. Believe that God's grace is here to release you!
What We Cannot Do On Our Own
We've been taught that grace is God's unmerited favor, which of course, it is. Yet unmerited favor is only one aspect of grace. In reality, grace is God's promise to do for us what we cannot do for ourselves.
The Bible says that "Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness" (Rom. 4:3). It doesn't mean that Abraham believed there was a God. No. Demons believe in one God and tremble! When Abraham "believed God," it meant that he believed what God had promised would come to pass. God promised to do for Abraham what Abraham and Sarah could not fulfill on their own. The Lord had promised Abraham he'd be a father of many nations. This is the glory of God's grace: it accomplishes what is otherwise impossible for us. You see, grace not only chooses us, saves us eternally and blankets our lives with mercy, but grace also works in us realities unattainable without divine help.
Consider Zechariah and the story about Zerubbabel, who was governor of Israel. The Jews had been held in Babylonian captivity for seventy years. Now they were being restored to Jerusalem. It was Zerubbabel's task to oversee the restoration of the city. In the struggle of the battle, weariness settled on the governor. So the Lord gave Zechariah a promise for Zerubbabel. He said, "‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,' says the Lord of hosts" (Zech. 4:6).
God was saying, in effect, "You have labored, your enemies are many and they are strong, but this work I've set before you isn't about your abilities; it's about what I can do working through you." Likewise, our salvation isn't about our works or power. It's about believing in the Holy Spirit's power and the grace of God.
Then the Lord gave Zerubbabel an important word. He said, "What are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you will become a plain; and he will bring forth the top stone with shouts of ‘Grace, grace to it!'" (Zech. 4:7).
Zerubbabel had mountains in his life that were too much for him. He had a task that was beyond his abilities. Yet God promised His Spirit would help, and when it was done, multitudes would be shouting "Grace, grace" at the finished work.
Listen, my friends, don't run from the mountains in your life; face them with faith -- and then shout "Grace, grace" to them. God's unmerited favor has been poured out upon you; now speak to that mountain of discouragement, sickness or financial need -- GRACE, GRACE!
Blessed God, You have drawn me to Yourself and have sheltered my life in the impenetrable stronghold of Your grace. Forgive me for drifting back into trusting in my works or abilities. Lord, I believe in Your grace! I shout "Grace, grace!" to the mountains that stand before me! In Jesus' name!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Save up to 30%
The Days of His Presence

The Days of His Presence heralds not only the return of the Lord at the Rapture, but also the return of His glory to the church at the end of the age. Supported by Scripture and Francis' prophetic vision, this book will help fill in the gaps in your understanding of the last days; it will help prepare you to receive the fullness of Christ as mankind enters the fullness of time.
Book - $9.10 (Retail $13.00)
Ebook - $7.85 (Retail $12.99)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
New Series  -  The Wind At Your Back

Are the challenges of everyday life making you feel like you are up against gale-force winds? If so, then Francis' two-part message titled, "The Wind at Your Back" could be just what you need.

CD Audio Series - $9.00 (Retail $12.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $4.50 (Retail $6.00)
DVD Video Series - $18.00 (Retail $24.00)
Video Series Download - $9.00 (Retail $12.00)

Visit our Special's page to order

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 31 Jan 2014, 10:28 pm

Identified with Sinners
(En Español)
Throughout His life, Jesus reached to people who were rejected by others. He loved all people, but especially those who were despised, scorned, and excluded. However, His practice of dining with known evildoers offended the Pharisees, and they confronted Jesus' disciples with this question: "Why is your Teacher eating with the tax collectors and sinners?" (Matt. 9:11). When Jesus heard the question, He answered,
"It is not those who are healthy who need a physician, but those who are sick. But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire compassion, and not sacrifice,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners" (Matt. 9:12-13).
Jesus told the Pharisees to "go and learn" what God meant when He said, "I desire compassion [mercy], and not sacrifice." A religion without love is an abomination to God. The church needs to learn: God desires love and compassion, not merely an adherence to ritual and sacrifice.
A House of Prayer
True prayer is born of love and comes in the midst of sin and need. It comes not to condemn but to cover. All nations sin. All cultures have seasons of moral decline and spiritual malaise. Yet these periods can become turning points if, in times of distress, intercessors cry to God for mercy. Thus, Christlike prayer brings redemption out of disaster.
You see, the church is created not to fulfill God's wrath but to complete His mercy. Thus He calls us to be a "house of prayer for all…nations." Consider passionately this phrase: "prayer for." Jesus taught His disciples to "pray for" those who would persecute or mistreat them (Matt. 5:44). When Job "prayed for his friends," God fully restored him (Job 42:10). We are to "pray for the peace of Jerusalem" (Ps. 122:6), and "pray for" each other so that we may be healed (James 5:16). Paul wrote that God desires all men to be saved (1 Tim. 2:4). Therefore, he urged "that entreaties and prayers…be made on behalf of all men, for kings and all who are in authority" (vv. 1-2).
Yet the disciples were emerging from the Old Testament dispensation. So when they actually sought to call fire upon their enemies, as appropriate as this seemed to them, Jesus corrected them. He said He did not come to destroy His enemies, but "to save them" (Luke 9:56).
"But," you argue, "God needs to judge sinners for what they are doing." That may be so. Perhaps the world needs a good dose of the wrath of God to wake it up. However, only One person in Heaven and Earth is worthy to initiate God's wrath: the Lamb who was slain, who stands in intercession before God's throne (Rev. 5:6-14).
Jesus is the Lamb, the sacrifice for sin. Because He paid the highest price for redemption, we can be confident that He will not release divine fury until He fully exhausts divine mercy. I do not mean to imply that the world will continue on without reproof or difficulties. No, the Lord will use disasters and financial instability to draw men to Himself. And even then, when His judgments finally come, they will be guided by His mercy, giving time for sinners to repent.
As for us, until Christ breaks the seals that lead to wrath, we must stand in intercession before God as ambassadors of the Lamb. We are not minimizing sin when we maximize Christ's mercy. There is a difference between whitewashing sin and bloodwashing it.
The reality that compels God's heart, which is an underlying principle of our own redemption, is this: "mercy triumphs over judgment" (James 2:13). To live a life of mercy corresponds perfectly with God's heart. Mercy precisely fulfills the divine purpose: to transform man into the Redeemer's image.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding teaching was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's book, The Power of One Christlike Life. This book is currently on sale and can be ordered from Arrow Publications at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Save up to 42%
Arrowbookstore.com Updated and revised, The Power of One Christlike Life carries a cargo of gold from the heart of a man after God's heart. This book by Pastor Frangipane contains the nectar of his walk with God. It is packed with revelation about the nature of God in Christ, and how the key to everything spiritual is found in the pursuit of Christ's likeness.
Book - $8.78 (Retail $13.50)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This Day We Fight!
Arrowbookstore.com

Book $9.75 (Retail $15.00)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Prophets of Mercy - Audio Series
Arrowbookstore.com

These messages are some of the most important teachings presented by Pastor Francis. The path is narrow and the goal is to possess the character and power of Jesus Christ. 
Audio sample

CD Audio Series - $10.20 (Retail $15.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $5.10 (Retail $7.50)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Arrowbookstore.com
This Day We Fight!
and
Both books- $16.53 (Retail $28.50)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

January 31, 2014
Facebook  Twitter
Subscribe to receive

Registration begins
soon for the April 4
Level I class
Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 30 Jan 2014, 11:05 pm

Ask of Me
(En Español)
The Great Revolt
As though Jesus were reading a news summary of recent years, His prophecies of two thousand years ago clearly describe our times. Thus, we are compelled to discern accurately the significant era in which we live. Indeed, of the many prophetic fulfillments of our day, one in particular rises with undimmed candor. I am speaking of what the Bible calls the "apostasy." Recall Paul's warning:
"Let no one in any way deceive you, for [the day of the Lord] will not come unless the apostasy comes first" (2 Thess. 2:3).
The apostasy has traditionally been described as a time of deception and massive falling away from authentic faith in Christ. Depending upon your specific view, sometime before or after the apostasy the rapture of the church will occur. However, the concept of apostasy as merely "a falling away" is incomplete. The original Greek word for apostasy, apostasia, when used in classical Greek literature, meant "a political revolt." From this we understand that the end-time apostasy is not just a time of sinfulness or large scale backsliding; it is actually a time of open defiance and warlike aggression against godliness in general. In other words, the apostasia is a political insurrection against the laws of God.
This interpretation of the apostasy is not an isolated view. The New International Version, Revised Standard Version, Phillips Translation, and New English Bible all render apostasia as "the rebellion." The Living Bible interprets the apostasy as the "great rebellion," while the Jerusalem Bible assigns a proper name to this era: "The Great Revolt."
As we consider the fulfillment of so many other prophecies, let us carefully observe: mankind has entered an era of open revolt and outright rebellion -- an apostasy -- against the moral standards of God.
Today, we are witnessing a large-scale rebellion against traditional moral values. Indeed, this brazen attitude has had a name for itself since the 1960s: the sexual revolution. And "revolution" is exactly what it is. Our moral standards have not only been challenged, they have been replaced by a nonstandard. Indeed, the great rebellion seeks to legitimize and then mainstream every perversity known to man!
There is much to say on behalf of those trapped in perversity and who hate sin's affect on their lives. We must be compassionate toward them and not strident; many are sitting in our churches afraid to even speak of their need lest they be disowned. I am not speaking with reference to the victims of this advance, but of those who are engaged in a mutiny against the sway of God in our nation. They argue the only standard Americans have is the standard of individual freedom. In their view, freedom itself is the "god" ruling America, with self-indulgence sitting as prime minister.
Yet the God of Heaven desires the nations of the world. Though the apostasy will certainly intensify, we must remember it is only one of many prophecies unfolding in our day. The same divine Word that warned of the Great Rebellion also assures us that ultimately God's kingdom shall crush the demonic influences in our world (Dan. 2:44).
Yes, evil shall mature into full rebellion, but good is also ripening into full Christlikeness! (See Matt. 13:40-43; John 17:22-23.) True, the apostasy shall reveal the nature of Satan, but the true church shall manifest the nature of Christ! Our King is not only coming in the skies, He is coming "to be glorified in His saints on that day, and to be marveled at among all who have believed" (2 Thess. 1:10). What seems to be Satan's hour, full of darkness and rebellion, is simply the opportunity for grace to abound to the glory of God in the church!
Seated with Christ!
The Second Psalm, perhaps more then any other Bible text, accurately portrays the spirit of our time. Indeed, it also proclaims our correct response to Satan's bold advance. Although it was quoted by the early church (Acts 4:25-26), God has set its full realization for the end of this age.
"Why are the nations in an uproar and the peoples devising a vain thing? The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers take counsel together against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying, ‘Let us tear their fetters apart and cast away their cords from us!'" (Ps. 2:1-3).
Although "the rebellion" reveals itself worldwide in many ways, in America many of our leaders have certainly been counseling together "against the Lord" in their decisions. We see it in the efforts to mainstream perversion and give shelter to satanic rock music. Again, our anti-censorship laws, like armor plating, in many ways now defend sin against the Lord. The virulent cry of those in rebellion hammers relentlessly upon the fetters of moral restraint!
This railing against God has not gone unnoticed in Heaven. Is the Almighty confounded? Has fear concerning recent developments gripped the Lord's heart? No. The Psalm continues:
"He who sits in the heavens laughs, the Lord scoffs at them. Then He will speak to them in His anger and terrify them in His fury" (Ps. 2:4-5).
The Lord laughs at the foolishness of those in full revolt, as they imagine God's judgments cannot reach them. Why then, you ask, does the Lord delay His full judgment? In part, the Lord waits for us, His church. For while the world shall demand, and receive, the reign of hell, the goal of the praying church shall be for the reign of Heaven.
You see, all prophecies shall be fulfilled: not only those concerning evil but also those concerning righteousness. The Lord has purposed to have a "bride without spot or wrinkle" and a "kingdom" of wheat without tares. The transformation of the church will be fulfilled as surely as every other prophecy occurring before the Lord's return.
Thus, with great fear and holy trembling, we must review what God has promised concerning us. Let us remember, the Lord is not alone in the heavens. According to His Word, He has "seated us with Him in the heavenly places" (Eph. 2:6). It is time for our identity as Christians to shift. Our nationalities only define our ambassador status; our true citizenship is in Heaven (Phil. 3:20). And if God is laughing at the mocking of those in the rebellion, let us also, as His subjects, share His confidence!
Thus, He commands us to sit with Him in the completeness of His purpose. He requires us not only to live without fear but to stand in prayer for these very nations that defy Him!
Listen again to this Second Psalm, for in the very context of worldwide rebellion against the Lord, it records the most remarkable discourse: "Ask of Me," the Father says to the Son, "and I will surely give the nations as Your inheritance, and the very ends of the earth as Your possession" (Ps. 2:8).
When I first came to Christ in 1970, churches in America were deeply divided and rather cold in organized prayer. Today, leaders of denominations are working together, and it is estimated that more than a quarter of a million American churches are moving toward deeper unity and increased prayer for this nation. Jesus has asked the Father for the United States, and in response, the prayer movement has been born!
As Christ's church, we do not deserve a national revival, but Jesus does! As His representatives, in His name and virtue, we ask of the Father for America! We stand in prayer for the church to become one, filled with Christ followers from every ethnic background! Our prayer is not only an act of faith, it is an act of obedience: we are commanded to ask God for the nations!
Therefore, while the perverse strive toward complete rejection of God, even as their mocking words fill the air, the Almighty's unchangeable promise to His Son (and by extension, His church as Christ's body) is "Ask of Me, and I will surely give the nations!''
As violence, New Age religions and witchcraft flourish in our schools, ask God for this nation. While all restraint is removed from the entertainment industry, ask God for this nation! While perversity dresses in normalcy, ask God for America! While abortion remains protected by laws, ask God with confidence, with boldness, and with faith for our land! Where you see injustice in any form, ask God for His kingdom to manifest on earth!
"He who sits in the heavens laughs."
Put away fear and discouragement; repent of fretting. The more we accept our place in the divine plan, the more we shall laugh at the enemy's plans. The faith that relentlessly asks God, pleases God. Now, as the fullness of the times unfolds, as the world around us clothes itself in prophetic fulfillments, let us put away unbelief; let us repent for withdrawal. It is a time to boldly ask of God. As He has promised: He will give the nations as an inheritance to Christ!
Let's pray: Lord Jesus, how blessed we are that as evil matures into full rebellion, Your church matures into full Christlikeness. Teach me to pray for my inheritance, my nation. Use me to stand in the gap until my people become Your people.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Arrowbookstore.com

The preceding teaching was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's book, The Days of His Presence. This book can be ordered from Arrow Publications at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Save up to 42%
Arrowbookstore.com Updated and revised, The Power of One Christlike Life carries a cargo of gold from the heart of a man after God's heart. This book by Pastor Frangipane contains the nectar of his walk with God. It is packed with revelation about the nature of God in Christ, and how the key to everything spiritual is found in the pursuit of Christ's likeness.
Book - $8.78 (Retail $13.50)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This Day We Fight!
Arrowbookstore.com

Book $9.75 (Retail $15.00)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Arrowbookstore.com

These messages are some of the most important teachings presented by Pastor Francis. The path is narrow and the goal is to possess the character and power of Jesus Christ. 
Audio sample

CD Audio Series - $10.20 (Retail $15.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $5.10 (Retail $7.50)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Arrowbookstore.com
This Day We Fight!
and
Both books- $16.53 (Retail $28.50)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

January 28, 2014
Facebook  Twitter
Subscribe to receive

Registration begins
soon for the April 4
Level I class
Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 27 Jan 2014, 12:51 am

The Holy Obsession
(En Español)

To be in love is to be obsessed with one's beloved; it is "to think continually about the same thing." In this sense, the Father is obsessed with love for His Son, Jesus Christ. Indeed, beginning with eternity past, revealing the Firstborn in the womb of time, and then continuing with the transformation of the church, the Father's ultimate goal is for all creation to be summed up in Christ (Eph. 1:10). Our goal is to participate in this "summing up" until all that we are -- our loves, our passions, our dreams and our character -- is conformed to Christ.
Now, if the Father is obsessed with His Son, let us also surrender to this divine obsession. For such is the prayer of Christ Himself for His followers. He prayed,
"I have made Your name known to them, and will make it known, so that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them" (John 17:26).
Jesus prayed that the very "love with which" the Father loved the Son -- His obsession -- would be in His disciples. Lord, lift us higher! We can receive and be flooded with the very same quality of love that the Father has for His Son. We can be obsessed with God's love for Jesus.
Therefore, let us give ourselves to the supreme focus of God: to see creation, starting with ourselves, summed up in Christ. For it is here, in the transformation of our lives, that we discover and fulfill the wondrous obsession of God: the unveiling of His Son in the church. It is here that we discover the power that one life surrendered fully to Christ has upon the heart of God.
Father, let my heart become as obsessed with Your Son as You are. Let the fullness of my absorption with Jesus displace all my other pursuits until, at the mere glimpse of Your Son, my being is flooded with the inexhaustible pleasure that You Yourself feel.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding teaching was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's book, The Power of One Christlike Life. This book is currently on sale and can be ordered from Arrow Publications atwww.arrowbookstore.com.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Save up to 42%
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 Book_powerchristlike_smUpdated and revised, The Power of One Christlike Lifecarries a cargo of gold from the heart of a man after God's heart. This book by Pastor Frangipane contains the nectar of his walk with God. It is packed with revelation about the nature of God in Christ, and how the key to everything spiritual is found in the pursuit of Christ's likeness.
Book - $8.78 (Retail $13.50)
Ebook - $7.85 (Retail $13.50)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This Day We Fight!
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 Book_powerchristlike_sm

Book $9.75 (Retail $15.00)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 Prophets-of-mercy-sm

Audio sample

CD Audio Series - $10.20 (Retail $15.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $5.10 (Retail $7.50)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 25 Pkg_fight_christlikelife_sm
This Day We Fight!
and
Both books- $16.53 (Retail $28.50)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his ebooks for free, or for whatever you can afford. One free eBook per household please. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise stated, all Scripture quotations were taken from theNASB.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 11 Jan 2014, 11:15 pm

A Society of Redeemers
(En Español)
Before we discuss a number of ways we can develop our powers of discernment, let us acknowledge that our world is under a great, multidimensional assault. Hell is advancing and its goal is to swallow civilizations in darkness. I've seen the demonic legions, strident in their rebellion, shaking their fists toward Heaven as they lay claim to our open and foolishly naive cultures.
I have even known, on a rare occasion or two, the intimidation of the Prince of Darkness. I've felt the weight of his confidence as he gloats at how unprepared the church is -- how divided and carnal. Satan does not doubt he will fulfill his intention to rule this world.
However, Jesus declared plainly that, "Scripture cannot be broken" (John 10:35). No word spoken by God can return to Him void; every word spoken by the Almighty will accomplish its divinely appointed purpose (Isa. 55:11). Thus, the immutable Word declares it will be the kingdom of the Most High that expands worldwide, not the kingdom of darkness. As it is written of God's kingdom, "There will be no end to [its] increase" (Isa. 9:7).
Again, God's Word says that "in the last days the mountain of the house of the Lord will be established as the chief of the mountains … and all the nations will stream to it" (Isa. 2:2). Yes, even as I see darkness spreading, advancing and covering the earth, and deep darkness covering the people, I remain encouraged. For it is in this very context that the Spirit assures us: "But the Lord will rise upon you and His glory will appear upon you" (Isa. 60:2). As a result, the Most High pledges that "nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising!" (Isa. 60:3).
And yes, we know the world will enter the period of the Antichrist, the Rapture and the tribulation. Yet rage as he will, even Satan will ultimately realize his defeat. The prince of darkness will bow his knee and with his tongue acknowledge that "Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father" (Phil. 2:10-11; Rom. 14:11).
Therefore let us not surrender to fear or unbelief. If Satan has legions of demons, God has an army of redeemers. In truth, as each of us matures, we must stop thinking of ourselves merely as "church people"and more as a society of redeemers, for that is what we become as we are conformed to the heart of Jesus Christ (Rom. 8:28-29).
Transforming Our Anger
Yes, there are times when I feel completely outraged by what the devil is doing to people, especially children. I burn inwardly with anger at the injustice and heartache I see in the world. But I know that my anger, by itself, cannot attain the righteousness of God (James 1:20). I must gather my passions and submit them to the Holy Spirit that they may regenerate into a redemptive response, even one that empowers my conformity to Christ.
I know many believe redemption on a citywide or larger scale is not possible in our day -- that all that awaits us is the Rapture. Let us not minimize the great hope promised by God in the rapture of the church! If the Rapture happens today, I will certainly be prepared.
But what if it does not occur for another twenty years or more? I don't want to be found looking up at the skies when there remains a great work to be done on earth.
Therefore, let's arm ourselves with discernment and wisdom, and reach in faith to possess the mind of Christ. Jesus said, "This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come" (Matt. 24:14). The world has seen Christianity; let us now reveal Christ as He manifests Himself through a society of redeemers.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding teaching was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's book, Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ. This book is currently on sale and can be ordered from Arrow Publications at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Save 50%
Arrowbookstore.com
Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ
book with training CD

and

Discernment and the Mind of Christ - CD Series
Package $16.42 (Retail $32.85)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

book with training CD
Book - $7.71 (Retail $12.85)
Ebook $7.71 (Retail $12.85)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Discernment and the Mind of Christ - Audio/Video Series
CD Series $12.00 (Retail $20.00)   |   DVD Series $18.00 (Retail $30.00)
MP3 Audio Download $6.00 (Retail $10.00)
MP4 Video Download $9.00 (Retail $15.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 09 Jan 2014, 11:26 pm

Love Just One
(En Español)
Our discernment comes from knowing the mind of Christ. But let me make this quest as practical as possible: If we seek to know Christ's motives, we will soon perceive His thoughts, for thoughts exist to fulfill motives. Christ's motive for coming to mankind is to reveal the Father's love. If we obtain His motive, we will increasingly hear His thoughts.
Thus, Paul wrote, "And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in real knowledge and all discernment" (Phil. 1:9). The route to true knowledge and all discernment is to possess abounding love. Let us learn to rest our heads upon Christ's breast and listen to His heart. For in hearing His heart, we can discern His love for those around us.
Yet I acknowledge that, for some, to love others as Christ has loved us remains an ideal too far to reach. Therefore let's start small and bring this task close to home. Rather than attempting to love everyone everywhere, let us reduce our challenge and make our aim to love just one person. Now I do not mean we should stop loving family or those we already love. I mean add just one person to your heart and release your love to that individual in a more Christlike way.

This person may be a lost neighbor or a backslidden friend; he or she might be a sick acquaintance or an elderly person from church. The individual may be a child in physical or emotional pain. (I am not suggesting you focus on an individual of the opposite sex.) The Lord will lead you. He will put one person on your heart and give you grace to grow in love.
Come to this experiment without seeking to correct him or her, unless they themselves ask for advice. Pray daily for the person. And as you listen to the voice of God's love, something inside you will flower and open naturally toward other realms of discernment. Inspired by God, impulses and ideas born of love will increase and expand to your other relationships as well. In truth, the knowledge and insights you gain from loving just one will become a natural catalyst in loving many. Discernment will grow as you love just one.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding teaching was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's book, Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ. This book is currently on sale and can be ordered from Arrow Publications at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Save 50%
Arrowbookstore.com
book with training CD

and

Discernment and the Mind of Christ - CD Series
Package $16.42 (Retail $32.85)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

book with training CD
Book - $7.71 (Retail $12.85)
Ebook $7.71 (Retail $12.85)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Discernment and the Mind of Christ - Audio/Video Series
CD Series $12.00 (Retail $20.00)   |   DVD Series $18.00 (Retail $30.00)
MP3 Audio Download $6.00 (Retail $10.00)
MP4 Video Download $9.00 (Retail $15.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

January 8, 2014
Facebook  Twitter
Subscribe to receive

Registration begins
soon for the April 4
Level I class
Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 05 Jan 2014, 9:21 pm

Freedom to Prisoners
(En Español)
Even in the day of His wrath, the hand of God is ever guided by His redemptive mercy. What I mean is that many who have failed the Lord during these past years are, even now, discovering Christ has come to free them from the burden of defeat and condemnation.
Indeed, when Jesus began His ministry, He opened the book of the prophet Isaiah to where the nature of His mission was described:

"The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the afflicted; He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to captives and freedom to prisoners; to proclaim the favorable year of the Lord . . ." (Isa. 61:1-2).

He then closed the book and said, "Today this Scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing" (Luke 4:21).
What is striking here to me is that Jesus ended this prophecy about Himself in the middle of a sentence. The second half of Isaiah's promise continues. Listen as it describes the complete purpose of God in Christ. It reads, ". . . and the day of vengeance of our God" (Isa. 61:2).
I love the balance of God: the Lord has a "YEAR" of favor for us, but only a "DAY" of vengeance. Even so, when we think of vengeance, our imaginations often rush ahead to fearsome events, terror and calamities. We hope to be nowhere near when God's judgments fall.
Yet one primary manifestation of God's wrath is that He comes against those spiritual powers that have been oppressing and laying siege against His people. What we need to understand is that God's wrath upon His enemies manifests as deliverance and freedom for His people! Read again the outcome of "the day of vengeance of our God":
"To comfort all who mourn, to grant those who mourn in Zion, giving them a garland instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, the mantle of praise instead of a spirit of fainting. So they will be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified" (Isa. 61:2-3).
One very significant aspect of God's wrath is He comes to destroy that which has been destroying us! Listen to His promise: "Surely, thus says the Lord, ‘Even the captives of the mighty man will be taken away, and the prey of the tyrant will be rescued; for I will contend with the one who contends with you, and I will save your sons'" (Isa. 49:25).
Many Christians suffer with demonic attacks and weariness, yet the promise of God to us is He will contend with the spirits that contend with us: demons that rob people of joy, strength, and health. Against these the Lord has a day of reckoning and vengeance.

From our perspective, God's judgment upon sin is our freedom from oppression! Our Lord brings us "comfort" instead of mourning, "a garland instead of ashes" and a "mantle of praise instead of a spirit of fainting."
God's Goal
The Lord desires to liberate us, but not so we can relax under our fig tree! He frees us so we can free others. He says, "Then they will rebuild the ancient ruins, they will raise up the former devastations; and they will repair the ruined cities, the desolations of many generations" (Isa. 61:4).
Many "former devastations" shall be raised up to serve God in gladness at the end of the age! Many sinners who, in their hearts, have wept for freedom will pass through the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit and, as new creatures in Christ, be used mightily in the days ahead. Indeed, many who are convinced the Lord has rejected them will find God's grace extended powerfully toward their hearts. The first evil Christ will judge and remove is the burden of hopelessness.
Even to each of us today, the Lord still comes "to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to captives, and freedom to prisoners" (Isa. 61:1).
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Arrowbookstore.com

The preceding teaching was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's book, The Days of His Presence . This book can be ordered from Arrow Publications at www.arrowbookstore.com.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2014
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 28 Dec 2013, 7:07 pm

The Purpose of God
(En Español)
"And we know that God causes all things to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose" (Rom. 8:28).
Even before I came to Christ the phrase, "it all works for good," was a familiar coping mechanism for life's ills. Yet this thought is not a promise for everyone. What I mean is that there are many things in life -- horrible things -- that are not working for good: Millions die who do not go to Heaven. Others languish in prolonged agony, suffering from unspeakable diseases or physical trauma. What of abortion, human trafficking and drug addiction? Do these work for good?
You see, Romans 8:28 is not a promise directed to all. Even for Christians the promise does not become fully functional until we learn, in the midst of all things, to "love God," and in loving Him, we embrace the calling to live "according to His purpose." And what, specifically, is that purpose that descends into our life challenges, reversing the effects of evil and marshals good to triumph in every circumstance? The next verse in Romans explains:
"For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn of many brethren" (v. 29).
Beloved, do not skim past this verse, for it contains the very core reason for our existence. Our Father's purpose is that "many brethren" come forth in the "image of His Son." You see, possessing the likeness of Christ is the reason of our existence.
Over the years I have seen a great many Christians float through life, sleepwalking, inattentive to the vision of Christlikeness. They are held captive to bad habits, sin and deception. In response to this passive, condition, and under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, we built our online school, In Christ's Image Training. I believe this training is like an archer's bow; it will launch you into a new level in attaining your purpose in life. However, the arrow that determines how far and how high you will fly will be your vision and steadfastness in the Holy Spirit.
Finally, the world needs to see and experience Christians that manifest Christ's nature and demonstrate His power. Imagine Christ manifest through us in our inner cities, in Washington DC, or there in your local church and community. I believe in this very hour of darkness the Holy Spirit seeks to bring many sons to glory and thus fulfill the purpose of God.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Join us for our next In Christ's Image Training course starting January 3: www.icitc.org. Registration ends December 30.
In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. It is based on 43 years of seeking God, study, and revelatory insights. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to vision and power in our Christian walk.
No one refused for lack of funds. Just select the free plan on the enrollment page. You will receive the entire text portion of the training for free.
Enrollment overview:
     1) Go to to www.icitc.org
 and read through the Level I page, FAQ page Level I Syllabus page   and Tuition page.

4) Submit the registration any time between now and December 30. Class begins January 3, 2014.
Facebook  Twitter
www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 27 Dec 2013, 8:26 pm

Dear Friends,

We know these are difficult times, yet as followers of Christ we were born for times like these! When darkness covers the earth, that's our cue to rise and shine (Isa. 60)!

For each of you that has been praying about taking In Christ's Image Training, let me personally encourage you to step out in faith. You have family and friends to whom God is reaching. This is an important time, and your advancement into focused training will increase the spiritual "wattage" of God's presence in your life.
Thus, while registration was scheduled to end today, December 26, we are extending the date until December 30. If you have wanted to take In Christ's Image training, but finances are an issue, we also have a two-payment plan that you can select when enrolling, or we have a plan to receive the weekly lessons only, completely free.
 Fulfilling your destiny is the reason you are alive.

For more info or to register for this current term please visit our website at www.icitc.org.

Thank you,

In Christ's Image Training Staff
Facebook  Twitter
www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 27 Dec 2013, 8:11 pm

When the Unclean Becomes Clean
(En Español)
There are unfathomable mysteries concerning the Messiah's entrance into our world, realities that are beyond our powers of comprehension: His divine conception, the manifestation of the angelic hosts, the miraculous star that led the wise men, etc. Yet one reality strikes me the most: of all places where the Son of God might have been born, His birth came in the uncleanness of a stable.
With myriads of angels at the Almighty's command, we might assume the world's Creator would have orchestrated better accommodations, perhaps the home of a rich man or more appropriately, a king. Yet the staging of Christ's birthplace was symbolic of His life and purpose. Indeed, when I contemplate the message broadcast in the birthplace of Christ, I realize that He who was born in the uncleanness of a stable is not offended or repulsed by the uncleanness in me or you.
The Union of the Clean with the Unclean
As a backdrop to the issue of Christ's birthplace, consider: the Old Testament has over 250 references to clean and unclean things. In all cases the principle is the same: when something (or someone) clean is touched by the unclean, that which was clean is contaminated by the unclean. The fact is, cleanliness is directly associated with the holiness of God in scores of verses in the book of Leviticus.
Certain health conditions could render a person unclean, such as skin diseases or a woman's issue of blood. When one was unclean, they were required to stay away from their community until their condition changed and their restored health was verified by a priest. Lepers and others with contagious skin diseases were not only categorically unclean but in public were required to ring a bell while calling in a loud voice, "Unclean! Unclean!" to warn others (Lev. 13:45).
However, when Christ came upon lepers, He did not back away; rather, He touched and healed them! The unclean became clean! Beloved, with the Messiah, the entire principle of clean and unclean is reversed! Jesus, who is clean, does not become unclean by touching us; we become clean by touching Him! Just as the Lord affirmed to Peter, "What God has cleansed, no longer consider unholy" (Acts 10:15).
Many people do not accept Christ simply because they are too aware of their inner uncleanness. Yet once we accept Christ, the indwelling of Christ not only washes us, but His presence makes us holy. Do you see? We are holy because He is holy. We are clean because His blood and His word cleanse us. We can never become clean until Christ comes to dwell in our spirits. He says, "If I do not wash you, you have no part with Me" (John 13:8).
This season, regardless of the uncleanness you sometimes feel inwardly, open your heart to Christ. Let the Redeemer enter. He who emerged in our world in a stable will not be offended at your need. Let His cleanness cleanse and heal that which is unclean within you.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. It is based on 43 years of seeking God, study, and revelatory insights. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to vision and power in our Christian walk.

ICIT provides focused training in four essential stages of spiritual development:
• The vision of attaining Christ's likeness
• Possessing Christ's humility
• Developing a strong prayer life
• Becoming one with other Christ believers
The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The complete course not only includes 44 lessons and 39 audio messages, but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.

For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan.
For more information on all our training programs start at www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page and then the Tuition page for a full list of enrollment plans.
     1) Go to to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ           page Level I Syllabus page and Tuition page.

4) Submit the registration form before December 27. Class begins           January 3, 2014
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2013
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next