» HAMAS: Kill Every Jew Destroy Israel.
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by Admin

» Boris Johnson wins race to become UK’s next prime minister
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 11:11 am by Admin

» WAR DRUMS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 10:34 am by Admin

» BIRTH PANGS – Series of Powerful Earthquakes Volcano's Strike Around the Globe
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by Admin

» Daily Disciples
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 10:26 am by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 10:24 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 4 Empty Re: FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Post  Admin on Tue 31 Jul 2018, 11:25 pm

The Utterances of God, Part 2
(En Español)

Becoming Like Christ, the Word
Increasingly, many Christians are realizing their purpose in life is to be conformed to Christ. To be like Jesus, however, is to be inwardly purified in both heart and speech. Today we are discussing our words. James said that "if anyone does not stumble in what he says, he is a perfect man" (James 3:2). Our words, therefore, can be a valid measure of our maturity.

Consider Isaiah. When this mighty prophet saw the Lord, he was immediately convicted concerning his words. Isaiah said, "Woe is me, for I am ruined! Because I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips" (Isa. 6:5). Taking a burning coal from the altar, the first thing the Lord cleansed was Isaiah's speech.

Likewise, when we truly see Jesus, our words will also be brought under the burning coal of divine conviction; a process of cleansing will begin. For me, personally, I have set the goal of Peter as the voice of my vision in Christ. Peter wrote, "Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God" (1 Pet. 4:11).

We must learn to listen for the Lord's voice before we speak. While it is an honor to be anointed to speak a timely word; it is a greater honor to speak a timeless message. Christ spoke both and He set before us the privilege of speaking (or writing) as it we were speaking the "utterances of God." If we were, this day, required to stand before God, would we be honored for speaking the utterances of God?

Lord, put a guard over my heart that I might not sin with my mouth. Master, purify me that my words might be the expression of Your heart. Help me to crucify my instinct to talk. May I serve You as one entrusted to speak, as it were, the utterances of God.

Lord, put a guard over my heart that I might not sin with my mouth. Master, purify me that my words might be the expression of Your heart. Help me to crucify my instinct to talk. May I serve You as one entrusted to speak, as it were, the utterances of God.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Writers Workshop Series One

Audio Series for Writers
Recorded live during our 2005 Writers Workshop, this series from our first workshop is filled with helpful information for writers - new and seasoned. Many attenders testified to the impartation they received from these anointed messages.

An inspiring series of teachings!

Message titles:

Getting Started | Developing Your Style
Authority to Transform Our World
Discipline of Writing | Possessing Creativity
Question and Answers

CD series - $23.40 (Retail $36.00)
MP3 download - $10.80 (Retail $18.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Writers Workshop Series Two

Recorded live during our 2009 Writers Workshop, these recordings contain updated material plus all new inspiring teachings. Available in CD, DVD, MP3 download and video download.

Message titles:

How to Become an Inspired Writer: Testimony
Finding Your Style | You Have Something to Say
Creative Options | Questions and Answers (on CDs only)

CD series - $19.50 (Retail $30.00)
DVD series - $31.20 (Retail $48.00)
MP3 download - $9.00 (Retail $15.00)
Video downloads - $7.20 each (Retail $12.00 each)

DVD series plus Questions & Answers
on CD - $35.10 (Retail $54.00)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both Workshops
Order both CD albums
for only $39.60
(Retail $66.00)

Visit Arrow Bookstore to order

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We invite you to visit us at www.frangipane.org.

If this has been forwarded to you, visit us at the link below to subscribe to Pastor Francis' weekly emails.

www.frangipane.org/subscribe.html

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To comment or send this message to a friend or print this message, use our Printer-friendly version.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our website would be kindly appreciated.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter

A service of Frangipane Ministries, Inc.
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise stated, all Scripture quotations were taken from the NASB.
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 21 Jul 2018, 10:37 pm

The Utterances of God, Part 1
(En Español)
Not everything in one’s future is determined by their words, yet our words do play a major role in revealing our faith. The fact is, much of what we are living today we were speaking yesterday. Our words are the trailblazers of our future, the pioneers of our tomorrows.

Most of us are too casual, or perhaps just ignorant, about the weightiness of our words. Recall: It was Jesus Himself who warned, "For every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment." He continued, "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned" (Matt. 12:36-37 NKJV).

We will each stand before God and give an account for our words. We actually will be justified or condemned by the things we uttered in life. In truth, idle words create idols, false realities and hollow goals to which we bow down and serve.

The Kernel of Life or Death
There is a weightiness to words, a spiritual substance within our words that has the power to impact those who receive them. Jesus said His words were "spirit and [they] are life" (John 6:63). The substance in Christ’s words is eternal life, and believing His words transforms us.

So also our words can contain either life or, conversely, they can contain death. If I wrote a string of profanities, blasphemies and curses, would not the vileness of such words, at least temporarily, degrade your soul with their toxic affect? Our words, manipulated by hell, can actually become weapons the enemy uses to destroy us and wound others, as Job challenged his so-called friends: "To whom have you uttered words? And whose spirit was expressed through you?" (Job 26:4).

When we slander or gossip, we must ask ourselves: Whose spirit is being expressed through us? You see, Satan seeks to use our words against us. With our words, we criticize but do not pray; we judge without showing mercy. These things immediately affect our future. Satan knows that if he can capture our tongues, he can capture our future. As it is written: "The tongue...sets on fire the course of our life, and is set on fire by hell" (See James 3:2-6).
The devil can take our careless, insensitive words and literally crush people with them. Although a word has no measurable mass, it can become an unbearable burden on a person’s soul, especially a harsh word spoken in anger. It can actually destroy another’s life.
Still think words are unimportant? A definite aspect of our salvation unfolds when we "confess with [our] mouth Jesus as Lord" (Rom. 10:9). Our confession takes salvation out of the vague, provisional state and makes it a distinct, effective dimension of our life. Our confession of faith in all things helps chart our lives in a Godward direction.

Prayer itself is the expansion of the heart toward God through words, and when you pray according to the will of God, your words begin to shape your future in God.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save 35-40% on Writers Workshop Media
Limited Time Offer

Even though Arrow Publications no longer offers co-publishing, the practical and inspirational material from these two seminars is a great resource for aspiring writers.
Training Series for Writers
"The word from God that touched and changed your heart will touch and change the hearts of others too. So write it! Get it out in one form or another."

So instructs Pastor Frangipane in this significant series on releasing the anointing to write.
A new generation of writers is being raised up, individuals with something important to speak to the body of Christ. Your arena may be books or articles, plays, movies or music, but your experiences with God are important.
Pastors, learn how to transform your sermons into training material, and even books, to further your effectiveness of the gospel.

Writers Workshop Series One
Audio Series for Writers
Recorded live during our 2005 Writers Workshop, this series from our first workshop is filled with helpful information for writers - new and seasoned. Many attenders testified to the impartation they received from these anointed messages.

An inspiring series of teachings!

Message titles:

Getting Started | Developing Your Style
Authority to Transform Our World
Discipline of Writing | Possessing Creativity
Question and Answers

CD series - $23.40 (Retail $36.00)
MP3 download - $10.80 (Retail $18.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Writers Workshop Series Two

Recorded live during our 2009 Writers Workshop, these recordings contain updated material plus all new inspiring teachings. Available in CD, DVD, MP3 download and video download.

Message titles:

How to Become an Inspired Writer: Testimony
Finding Your Style | You Have Something to Say
Creative Options | Questions and Answers (on CDs only)

CD series - $19.50 (Retail $30.00)
DVD series - $31.20 (Retail $48.00)
MP3 download - $9.00 (Retail $15.00)
Video downloads - $7.20 each (Retail $12.00 each)

DVD series plus Questions & Answers
on CD - $35.10 (Retail $54.00)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Both Workshops
Order both CD albums
for only $39.60
(Retail $66.00)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If this has been forwarded to you, visit us at the link below to subscribe to Pastor Francis' weekly emails.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
To comment or send this message to a friend or print this message, use our Printer-friendly version.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our website would be kindly appreciated.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 15 Jul 2018, 10:29 am

Find God!
(En Español)
There is only one thing that keeps some churches from prospering spiritually. They have yet to find God.

Holiness Comes from Seeking the Glory of God
Jesus warned, "How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another, and you do not seek the glory that is from the one and only God?" (John 5:44). If we are displaying our spirituality to impress men, still seeking honor from others, still living to appear righteous or special or "anointed" before people, can we honestly say we have been walking near to the living God? We know we are relating correctly to God when our hunger for His glory causes us to forsake the praise of men.

Does not all glory fade in the light of His glory? Even as Jesus challenged the genuineness of the Pharisees' faith, so He challenges us: "How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another?"

What a weak comfort is the praise of men. Upon such a frail ledge do we mortals build our happiness. Consider: within but a few days after the Lycaonians attempted to worship Paul, they were congratulating themselves for having stoned him (Acts 14:11-19). Consider: was it not the same city whose songs and praise welcomed Jesus as "King . . . gentle, and mounted on a donkey" (Matt. 21:5-9) that roared, "Crucify Him!" less than one week later (Luke 23:21)? To seek the praise of men is to be tossed upon such a sea of instability!

We must ask ourselves, whose glory do we seek in life, God's or our own? Jesus said, "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory" (John 7:18). When we speak from ourselves and of ourselves, are we not seeking to solicit from men the praise that belongs only to God? To seek our glory is to fall headlong into vanity and deception. "But," Jesus continued, "He who is seeking the glory of the one who sent Him, He is true and there is no unrighteousness in Him" (v. 18). The same quality of heart that made Christ's intentions true must become our standard as well. For only to the degree that we are seeking the glory of God are our motivations true! Only to the degree that we abide in the glory of Him who sends us is there no unrighteousness in our hearts!

Therefore, let us give ourselves to seeking the glory of God, and let us do so until we find Him. As we behold the nature of Christ, as our eyes see Him, like Job we "abhor" ourselves and "repent in dust and ashes" (Job 42:6 KJV). As we are bathed in His glory, we shall be washed from seeking the glory of man.

If we truly find Him, no one will have to tell us to be humble. No one need convince us our old natures are as filthy rags. As we truly find God, the things which are so highly esteemed among men will become detestable in our sight (Luke 16:15).

What could be more important than finding God? Take a day, a week or a month and do nothing but seek Him, persisting until you find Him. He has promised, "You will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart" (Jer. 29:13). Find God, and once you have Him, determine to live the rest of your life in pursuit of His glory. As you touch Him, something will come alive in you: something eternal, someone Almighty! Instead of looking down on people, you will seek to lift them up. You will dwell in the presence of God. And you will be holy, for He is holy.
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
Special price of just $3.85
for this ebook
Limited time offer
Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God
This is the first book ever written by Pastor Francis. It came after three years of studying and repeatedly reading the Gospels. The truths in this book have stirred men to revivals. This book is a penetrating study of the human heart and how God prepares it for His glory.
View Francis introducing this book
Ebook $3.85 (Retail $12.00)
~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~ 
~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

The path toward true holiness is a path full of both life and death, perils and blessings. It is a path upon which you will be challenged, empowered, provoked, and crucified. But you will not be disappointed. If it is God you seek, it is God you will find.
Our minds tend to justify everything we believe, whether it is true or not. The final proof that our doctrines are correct is evidenced in our lives: “The one who says he abides in Him ought himself to walk in the same manner as He walked” (1 John 2:6). The thrust of these messages is geared toward those who desire the holy, powerful life of Jesus Christ.
Special price of just $3.85
for this ebook
Limited time offer
This is the first book ever written by Pastor Francis. It came after three years of studying and repeatedly reading the Gospels. The truths in this book have stirred men to revivals. This book is a penetrating study of the human heart and how God prepares it for His glory.
Ebook $3.85 (Retail $12.00)
Facebook  Twitter
Questions? Call or email us: questions@arrowbookstore.com
Phone Orders:
United States only: 1-877-363-6889    |    International Callers: 1-319-395-7833
 Frequently Asked Questions
www.frangipane.org   |   www.arrowbookstore.com
~   ~  ~   ~  ~   ~  ~
- Free online training course
- Free video excerpts on our Media Center
- Free weekly mailings
If you are financially unable to purchase a book from Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his ebooks for free. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.) One free ebook per household please.
As always, our highest goal is to provide life-changing materials to bless as many people as possible.
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 07 Jul 2018, 7:47 pm

The Three Battlegrounds

Introduction
I wrote The Three Battlegrounds to provide clear and balanced insight into the nature of spiritual warfare. Before we proceed, however, I have two concerns. The first is our need for wisdom. There is an old European proverb worth heeding. It reads: "Age and treachery will always defeat youth and zeal." Before we engage in spiritual warfare, we should know this about Satan: he is an ancient and extremely treacherous foe. On the other hand, the strength of most Christians lies primarily in idealism and untested fervor. It is not long, usually five to ten years in the ministry, and most zeal has waned. Without warning the minister’s call has deteriorated from a walk of vision to a mere job.

What occurred was that zeal, by itself, challenged the treachery of hell and lost. The brightness of youthful dreams dimmed under the dark cloud of relentless satanic assault. Under the weight of growing frustrations and discouragement, compromise increased, and with it came iniquity and spiritual bondage.

Yet the real villain was not sin but ignorance. We put the devil in a doctrinal box and expected him to stay there. He did not. He undermined relationships, and our love grew cautious. He resisted us in prayer, and our faith turned weak. Disillusionment set in. After spending much time with struggling pastors, I have seen a common trend in most: They failed to discern the assault of the devil. They stood unprotected against an ancient treacherous foe.

Jesus prepared His disciples for everything, including spiritual warfare. They watched Him cast out demons; they clearly knew the devil was real. In fact, He sent them forth to also deliver people from demons. But before He sent them out, He charged them to become wise "as serpents" yet innocent and harmless "as doves" (Matt. 10:16). This fusion of divine wisdom and Christlike innocence is the taproot of all spiritual victory. Indeed, we can defeat the enemy, but wisdom must precede warfare and virtue must come before victory.

Consequently, the goal of this book is to train the church in wisdom and call the church to innocence. We will not disregard what we have previously learned; we will still live by faith. But we must learn the ways of God, which means we must think with wisdom. And we must be pure of heart, that we may see God and gain discernment. Indeed, it is the lack of discernment that has left us vulnerable to satanic attack.

Of my second concern, let me say that there are no shortcuts to successful warfare, only ways to make it longer and more perilous. One way of peril is to enter battle blinded by presumption. When it comes to waging war effectively, consider carefulness to be the essence of victory.

Whatever lofty spiritual plane you imagine that you are on, remember: Adam was in Paradise when he fell. Before your increased knowledge and religious experiences make you overly self-confident, recall that Solomon wrote three books of Scripture; he actually gazed upon the glory of God, yet he fell. Yes, even in your deepest worship of the Almighty, do not forget in long ages past Lucifer himself was once in Heaven pouring out praise to God.

We each know of many who have fallen. Jesus warned that the love of many would grow cold. Do not presume it cannot happen to you. Our enemy has been deceiving mankind for thousands of years. Our experience, on the other hand, spans but a brief moment. It is wisdom to recognize that we do not know all there is to know concerning warfare.

Therefore, be bold but never brash or arrogant in your prayer life. Use your spiritual authority administratively, compassionately, but never presumptuously. Multitudes of well-meaning but ignorant Christians have approached the field of spiritual battle with flippant attitudes and have suffered greatly for it. Study several books and seek confirmation from the Lord for your strategies. As it is written, "Prepare plans by consultation, and make war by wise guidance" (Prov. 20:18).

Thus, our purpose here is to help equip you for battle in three primary areas of battlegrounds: the mind, the church and the heavenly places. There are other fields or subcategories of spiritual warfare; however, these are where most of us will face conflict.

One last note. A few of you will be instrumental in actually saving your cities. Our prayer is that these chapters will help guide and equip you for that goal. The promise of the Spirit speaks thus: "There was a small city with few men in it and a great king came to it, surrounded it and constructed large siegeworks against it. But there was found in it a poor wise man and he delivered the city by his wisdom" (Eccl. 9:14-15).

While many are predicting the destruction of our nation and the collapse of our cities, they have not considered the power of Christ in you. But remember: "Wisdom is better than strength . . . . Wisdom is better than weapons of war" (Eccl. 9:16, 18).

The preceding message is from the book The Three Battlegrounds by Pastor Frangipane. Available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

The Three Battlegrounds

Any time the Spirit of God's kingdom is truly manifested in the earth, it will ultimately confront the strongholds of hell. Indeed, wherever evil spirits have either a foothold or a stronghold, you can expect that the overcoming church will be engaged in warfare, and expect also that the gates of hell will not prevail against the church that Jesus builds.

In this book, Francis Frangipane explores three arenas of spiritual warfare that the maturing Christian will face: the mind, the church and the heavenly places. It provides a foundation of insight, wisdom and discernment on the nature of the battle and the keys to victory.

Ebook - $4.75 (Retail $12.45)
Book - (Our Price) $10.77 (Retail $12.45)

Facebook  Twitter
Questions? Call or email us: questions@arrowbookstore.com

Phone Orders:
United States only: 1-877-363-6889    |    International Callers: 1-319-395-7833

Frequently Asked Questions

www.frangipane.org   |   www.arrowbookstore.com

~   ~  ~   ~  ~   ~  ~
- Free online training course
- Free video excerpts on our Media Center
- Free weekly mailings

If you are financially unable to purchase a book from Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his ebooks for free. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.) One free ebook per household please.

As always, our highest goal is to provide life-changing materials to bless as many people as possible.
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 30 Jun 2018, 8:50 pm

The Staff of God
(En Español)

This is an important message concerning ministry staff and what God can do with a group of yielded Christ followers.

Imagine a church or ministry staff where each person's primary vision was to attain the likeness of Christ. Picture working with this group of people: not only do they each fulfill their responsibilities but they are earnestly reaching for Christ's humility in their service. When they see something flawed in another member of the team, they do not become accusers. Rather, they approach the situation with Christ's redemptive heart, praying for the situation first and, when necessary, bringing correction motivated by love.

Can you envision a staff that is committed to possessing unoffendable unity in their relationships? Is there any doubt that with such a team God could change the world?

Before you say the above is impossible, I'm actually describing our ministry team. A key principle to walking in such grace has been the principles taught in In Christ's Image Training. While no one on staff is perfect (least of all me), and while we still had to correctly match individual gifts with ministry needs, the compelling vision for each person has been to truly become Christlike.

In Ancient Times
According to the dictionary, a staff is "a group of assistants to a manager, executive or other person in authority" (The American Heritage Dictionary). Originally, however, a staff was not a team of people but a strong, straight branch cut from a tree and sanded smooth. The purpose of the staff was for support and balance, and it was also used as a weapon to protect the traveler. From this simple origin, we can better understand the genesis of the word staff and how it came to represent those who support a leader. Just as a staff provided strength, balance and protection, so a leader should find these same qualities in those who serve as his or her staff.

Of course, when we talk about leader/staff relationships, our main focus is "kingdom leadership" as seen in Ephesians 4:11-13. The Lord raises up and appoints individuals to train and help equip His people, not lord over them. We are talking about leaders who are focused first on their own transformation.

At the same time, the idea that, in God's kingdom, leaders are not needed is a reaction to the failures and abuses of the past. What we need are godly, humble leaders, not self-gratifying or abusive leaders. We need individuals whose transcendent goal is personal conformity to Christ. Such leaders should be supported by their staff.

Amazing Power in a Godly Staff
The benefits of a godly staff are many, and they are profound, especially when it comes to the release of God's power in a church. Remember when the Almighty appeared to Moses in the burning bush? The Lord told Moses to cast his staff to the ground. Immediately, the rod turned into a dangerous snake from which Moses fled. Rather than being a source of protection for Moses, his staff became a threat. My first point is this: if a staff has not been touched by God to serve a particular leader -- if it still harbors jealousy and selfish ambition (see James 3:16) -- then it has the capacity to suddenly turn into a serpent, with a tongue that spreads poison.

However, in the above story the Lord told Moses to pick up the serpent, and as he did, it returned again to being a staff. When we lay our staff at the feet of God, that staff will be different when the Lord tells us to lift it, and this is my main point. When God gives you the staff He has chosen, there will be supernatural power accompanying it. In fact, listen to what the Lord said to Moses: "You shall take in your hand this staff, with which you shall perform the signs" (Ex. 4:17).

The Holy Spirit placed an anointing not only upon Moses but upon his staff -- and it was with his staff that he worked miracles! Repeatedly, the Israelites' deliverance from Egypt did not come through Moses alone, but God released miracles, signs and wonders through Moses' staff! Moses pointed the staff, struck the waters with the staff, and waved it up at the sky; the staff was the instrument through which divine power manifest.

Not only that, but from that point on Moses' staff was called by a new name: "the staff of God" (Ex. 4:20; 17:9). Oh, I pray this is a revelation to you and that you grasp the prophetic, parallel truth concerning a godly, Christlike staff. It is not enough for a pastor or leader to be anointed -- their staff must become "the staff of God." It is here, in the oneness of Christ, where the staff of God attracts Heaven's greatest blessings and power.

In Christ's Image Training.

Registration closes June 28, 2018.
Registration extended through Monday, July 2.

Level I classes begin July 6, 2018

In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.

ICIT provides focused training in four essential stages of spiritual development:

The vision of attaining Christ's likeness
Possessing Christ's humility
Developing a strong prayer life
Becoming one with other Christ believers

The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The full course not only includes 48 lessons and 39 audio messages, but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.

For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan (new students only please).

Enrollment overview:

1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ
 page, Level I Syllabus page,and Tuition page.

2) Choose an enrollment plan.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form. 

4) Submit the registration form. Registration extended through Monday, July 2 - Class begins July 6, 2018.

For more info, please see www.icitc.org.

Facebook  Twitter

Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 28 Jun 2018, 12:08 pm

There are qualities of heart that actually attract the pleasure of God. If we possess unoffendable faith in our pursuit of Christ's likeness; if we walk humbly with our God; if we position ourselves in the intercessor's gap; and if we abide in Christ-centered unity with the local body of Christ -- we will attract the pleasure of God, and when we awaken His pleasure, His power soon follows. Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course starting July 6. www.icitc.org.

In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.

ICIT provides focused training in four essential stages of spiritual development:

The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The full course not only includes 48 lessons and 39 audio messages (sample audio), but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.
For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan (new students only please).
Enrollment overview:

1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page,          and Tuition page.

4) Submit the registration form by June 28 - Class begins July 6, 2018.

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 23 Jun 2018, 9:19 pm

An Unguarded Heart
(En Español)

The idea that a leader whom we've known and loved should suddenly be exposed in a devastating scandal seems incomprehensible. Certainly leaders who have taught others could teach themselves. Is there not resident within all Christians biblical knowledge that would protect us from moral failure?

So what is it then that can worm into an individual's thought-life, burrow down into his heart, and then grow so compelling that a leader is willing to risk everything he's loved and attained for a fulfillment of the flesh? Is it just sin? Or is there something deeper, a lack of spiritual discernment that left the heart of that leader vulnerable to demonic manipulation? Could it be that, at least among some, their heart was unguarded to the exploitation of hell?

An Unparalleled Warfare
Please note that I am not blaming the devil for every sin we commit. The fact is, selfishness and self-indulgence, which produce sin, are basic instincts of our fallen nature. At the same time, let us also discern the unique warfare of our times. Our world has been flooded with hyper-sexuality, wantonness and excess. The "red-light district" has moved from the city and entered our homes via the Internet, movies and television. We deceive ourselves if we think we can accommodate an immoral imagination and it not contaminate how we act out our lives.

There is much within the fallen human nature that can be exploited and plundered by evil. When we fail to guard our hearts and avoid what is clearly sinful, a fantasy realm within us unfolds and opens into darkness. Our thought-processes become increasingly accessible to the enemy. To the degree that we hide our sin in darkness, to that degree the enemy can work unhindered building strongholds in our soul.

You see, what entertains us actually enters us. If you are entertained by pornography or sexual fantasy, perverse or corrupting thoughts and habits, you are opening your soul to hell. You must confront this battle honestly, repent of sin, and set a guard over your heart. If you don't, your battle will advance from temptation to serious, hidden sexual bondage, which in turn will spawn a secret life that is porous to the realm of darkness.

People of Destiny, Take Heed
Jesus reveals that a major source of this sexual manipulation is the Jezebel spirit (Rev. 2:20). The rampant immorality we see manifested in our world underscores the increasing influence of this ruler of darkness. Indeed, compare our world today with cultural standards of just fifty years ago and it's easy to see that mankind is under siege. Too many Christians have dropped their defenses, and many otherwise good people have quietly slipped into bondage.

Yet Jezebel's arsenal includes more than lust; there is also witchcraft, which attacks and works to disarm the conscience. Remember Jehu's words? "What peace, so long as the harlotries of your mother Jezebel and her witchcrafts are so many?" (2 Kings 9:22).

We are fighting the "harlotries" and "witchcrafts" of Jezebel. Those who have been defeated by this spirit often feel they were drugged by their own passions. They did things that were flagrantly sinful, almost daring God (or the devil) to expose them. I am talking about the war against church leaders, politicians, and men and women in general. How many more must fall before we realize the need for repentance and discernment?

The Subtle Attack
The Jezebel spirit is a "man whisperer." Its approach typically is not bold but enticing. It comes with seductive words that stimulate the degrading thoughts of human flesh. Its quiet power overwhelms and then disarms the conscience. In your desire to walk upright, what you may actually be fighting is Jezebel, in particular, her many "witchcrafts."

One may argue, "My battle is just sin, not warfare." Perhaps that is true for you, but for others it is a spiritual attack on an unguarded heart. Its power may be aimed at Christians in general, but its specific target is church leaders and those called to places of authority.

There are times when I think the world has greater discernment than the church. Consider these select words from the old Frank Sinatra song, "Witchcraft":

Those fingers in my hair
That sly come-hither stare
That strips my conscience bare
It's witchcraft
And I've got no defense for it
The heat is too intense for it
What good would common sense for it do?
'cause it's witchcraft, wicked witchcraft
And although I know it's strictly taboo
When you arouse the need in me
My heart says "Yes, indeed" in me
"Proceed with what you're leading me to"
—C. Leigh, C. Coleman

The song did, in fact, reveal characteristics about the effect of witchcraft. The composers wrote, "[It] strips my conscience bare." It continues, "I've got no defense for it/The heat is too intense for it/What good would common sense for it do?" and then, "When you arouse the need in me/My heart says, ‘Yes, indeed' in me/‘Proceed with what you're leading me to.'"

Of course, we do have a defense for it in Christ, but that defense begins with guarding our hearts from the opportunities and deceptions of the Jezebel spirit.

Set a Guard
I don't want to make too much of the possibility of witchcraft, for becoming overly focused on this type of warfare can itself become a swamp of darkness. Let's keep things in perspective. However, this is a chapter taken from my book on discernment. We need to be aware of the spiritual realm around us. Whether witchcraft is what you are fighting or just natural weaknesses of the flesh, all of us need to close the door to the hyper-sexuality of our world. Indeed, the world has "no defense for it."

However, for those in the kingdom of God, "the weapons of our warfare are … divinely powerful" (2 Cor. 10:4). Our weapons and defenses are mighty, but we must use them. Scripture commands us, "Watch over your heart with all diligence, for from it flow the springs of life" (Prov. 4:23). The NIV says it this way: "Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it."

A guard is one armed and trained to recognize an enemy and turn away that enemy's attack. We are in war and must stay militant in attitude. We cannot be casual with sin or temptation. When you use the Internet, use a software filter as a guard. Be accountable to others. Don't feed your sexual appetites, for these kinds of addictions only go from bad to worse (Rom. 1:24-28).

I'm not saying this will be an easy fight. As powerful as the allure of the sin may seem, the enemy will also work to isolate you from others. The efforts we spend hiding sin are the very tools Satan uses to entrap us in it; so, talk to someone (Eph. 5:11-13). Embrace the process of cleansing, of repentance, and washing your "robes … in the blood of the Lamb" (Rev. 7:14). Confess your sins to God and one another.

Today would be a good time to build yourself up spiritually. You might consider signing up for In Christ's Image Training (icitc.org). Get back in the Word, for the sword of the Spirit is the Word of God. Use the authority of God's Word to defend your heart against spiritual attacks.

The most important thing you can do is to return wholeheartedly to God. The Lord promises, "Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him securely on high, because he has known My name" (Ps. 91:14).

Beloved, it is time to set a guard over your heart.

Lord God, this day I humble myself before Your throne. You see my heart and the battle I have faced. I ask that You restore me; make me wiser. Let not my enemy triumph over me. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit and grant me the grace to walk with a pure heart, a guarded heart, before You. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ, available at Arrow Bookstore.

There is still time to enroll
in the next
Online course begins July 6, 2018 
Registration closes June 28, 2018 www.icitc.org.

Pursuing the Redeemer's Heart
This ebook consists of prayers and Scriptures from our
In Christ’s Image Training course and manuals. We have taken the closing prayer from each session, plus a key Scripture or two from the teachings, and created an ebook that, we believe, will reinvigorate your heart.

For those who have taken the course, we pray this collection will help stir you again toward God’s upward call. For those who have not yet enrolled in ICIT, we pray these prayers will be an invitation to you to join with us in our common pursuit of Christ’s likeness.

I believe you will sense what we are feeling as you read these sample pages.

Ebook - $4.00  (Retail $8.25)

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 21 Jun 2018, 9:33 pm

What Are You Becoming?
(En Español)

It is insightful to me that when Luke listed the twelve apostles, when he came to Judas Iscariot, he identified him as the apostle "who became a traitor" (Luke 6:16).

Let me start with a question, a sincere question that may be the most important question you can ask yourself: What are you becoming? Judas Iscariot was an apostle "who became a traitor." This was a man who had been used mightily by the Lord to "heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers [and] cast out demons" (Matt. 10:8). Judas knew the excitement, joy and power of personally walking with Jesus. He saw miracles, signs and wonders.

Yet Judas had a serious character flaw, a moral weakness. The Scripture reveals that, despite the fact that God was using him, Judas "was a thief" (John 12:6). He used to pilfer the money box. It is significant, my friend, that Jesus allowed a thief to carry the money box. Sometimes we think the Lord is going to challenge us on every issue, but there are times when His silence about our repeated sin is His rebuke. Judas knew what he was doing was wrong, but since Jesus didn't directly confront him, Judas minimized the severity of his iniquity. Perhaps he rationalized that if pilfering was truly bad, God would not still be using him to work miracles.

How a little leaven leavens the whole lump! A relatively minor sin that we do not attend to can lead to a major sin that destroys our lives. The Bible says that Judas "became a traitor." He started out in ministry loyal to Jesus, but then he began lying about the finances until his deceitful exterior completely hid a very corrupt and darkened heart. Judas was a thief who became a traitor, eventually taking his own life. His compromise with sin went from bad to worse and it destroyed him.

Today Christians look at the world and see injustice, immorality and corruption. The anger we feel because of these things is not only understandable, it's justified. Why shouldn't we be angry at what we see? Indeed, in many instances we are actually watching hell manifest itself through people and situations in the world!

Knowing we would grieve over the evil in the world, God's Word tells us, "Be angry, and yet do not sin" (Eph. 4:26). We must discern at what point anger degrades into sin. Paul continues, "Do not let the sun go down on your anger." We can be legitimately angry about things that are truly wrong, but our indignation must find a more noble, redemptive attitude of expression.

I do not mean we shrink into passive indifference; I mean we rise into aggressive intercession. We feel the same passions against unrighteousness, but we learn how to pray the mercy prayer: "Father, forgive them."

I’m thinking of Stephen who while being stoned to death saw Jesus and prayed, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them" (Acts 7:60). Every time we face an injustice may God give us a fresh revelation of Jesus, that we would not pray for judgment, but for mercy. Out of Stephen’s prayer for mercy, grace was released. It tracked down Saul until Saul too saw Jesus.

You see, when we don’t deal with the anger we feel, if we don’t respond to injustice with mercy and intercession, we soon find ourselves becoming something we never intended. Let me say it again: Judas became a traitor.

Judas mutated from an apostle doing miracles into living a double life. Our anger, left unattended, will do the same to us. It causes us to degenerate into something we never planned on becoming: "Christian Pharisees." Paul warned about letting the sun set on our anger as though we had just 24 hours at most to deal with issues. I must admit, there are issues in life that have taken me months of wrestling with them before my indignation was lifted and transformed into intercession. So stay with the struggle until you heart is not embittered, but empowered.

Today America is overstocked with angry Christians. What can we do? We must turn indignation into intercession. We must make our heartache work for us, aligning ourselves with Christ in the prayer of redemption – actually praying for those who persecute us.

Thank God, Jesus didn't look down from the cross at the Pharisees and say, "You need to be taught a lesson. It's the principle." No. He prayed, "Father, forgive them." And then, amazingly, He covered their sin, saying, "They know not what they do."

The sense of Christian indignation infiltrating the church has not come from Heaven. Don't dismiss your anger as a little sin; it disqualified Moses from entering the Promised Land! You see, there are things at stake that are bigger than our indignation about right and wrong. The world is watching how we relate to those who are morally wrong, even when we are biblically right. And they are watching to see if we sound like the Savior or like the Pharisees.

Yet there is one thing more crucial than how the world sees us, and that is how Christ sees us. He is watching what is happening to our hearts. He asks each of us a simple question: Do you know what you're becoming?

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, The Power of One Christlike Life, available at Arrow Bookstore.

This chapter is also included in the In Christ's Image Training course that begins July 6. Enroll now to be included in this life-changing online course. More information

Possessing the Redeemer's Heart

This ebook consists of prayers and Scriptures from our In Christ’s Image Training course and manuals. We have taken the closing prayer from each session, plus a key Scripture or two from the teachings, and created an ebook that, we believe, will reinvigorate your heart.

For those who have taken the course, we pray this collection will help stir you again toward God’s upward call. For those who have not yet enrolled in ICIT, we pray these prayers will be an invitation to you to join with us in our common pursuit of Christ’s likeness.

I believe you will sense what we are feeling as you read these sample pages.

Ebook - $4.00  (Retail $8.25)

Facebook  Twitter

Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 13 Jun 2018, 12:00 am

There are qualities of heart that actually attract the pleasure of God. If we possess unoffendable faith in our pursuit of Christ's likeness; if we walk humbly with our God; if we position ourselves in the intercessor's gap; and if we abide in Christ-centered unity with the local body of Christ -- we will attract the pleasure of God, and when we awaken His pleasure, His power soon follows. Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course starting July 6. www.icitc.org.

In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane.

The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The full course not only includes 48 lessons and 39 audio messages, but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.

Enrollment overview:
     1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page,          and Tuition page.

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 10 Jun 2018, 10:16 pm

Love Me Where You're At
(En Español)

I have discovered that, as we seek the Lord, our most difficult periods can be transformed into wonderful breakthroughs into God's love. For me one such season occurred during the years 1979 to1981. The association of churches with which I was aligned had fallen under spiritual deception. Not only were its core doctrines increasingly seeded with New Age influences, but also immorality crept in, and key leaders began leaving their wives for other women. I could no longer remain silent. As a result, in 1979 I left my congregation in Detroit, Michigan, where I had served as pastor, and traveled to the organization's regional headquarters in Iowa. I came to plead for repentance. However, after meeting with the senior leaders, I was asked to leave the group.

So here we were -- we had left our church, we had no money, and we had four little children; we couldn't even afford basic housing. Desperate for anything, we finally found an old farmhouse in rural Washington, Iowa. The home was over a hundred years old, but it actually looked much older. After negotiating with the landlord, we were given a year of free rent provided I did basic repairs to the house, such as cleaning and painting.

Even so, the house needed more than I could provide. The furnace did not work well, so we installed a wood burner stove in the kitchen. That first winter, it turned out, was one of the coldest in Iowa's history. Frost formed on the inside walls, spreading a foot or two around each window; wind chills dropped to sixty below, and even colder on several occasions.

To keep warm each night, the whole family cuddled tightly on one large mattress on the dining room floor, about eighteen feet from the wood burner in the kitchen. A fan behind the stove nudged warm air in our direction. My nightly project, of course, was to build enough heat in the stove to keep us warm until morning.

While I worked the fire, I also would pray and seek God. The wood burner became a kind of altar to me, for each night as I prayed, I offered to God my unfulfilled dreams and the pain of my spiritual isolation. Yes, I knew the Lord was aware of our situation. Though we had virtually nothing, He showed Himself to us in dozens of little ways. I just didn't know what He wanted of me.

As the seasons came and went, another child was born, and then we fostered a young girl from Vietnam, giving us six children. Still, as the family grew, the little area around the wood burner became a hallowed place to me. Even in the summer I would sit on the chair next to the stove and pray and worship.

I would like to say I found the joy of the Lord during this time, but in truth, though I gradually adjusted to my situation, I felt an abiding misery in my soul. Our deep poverty was an issue (I barely made $6,000 a year), but more than that, I felt like I had missed the Lord. My continual prayer was, "Lord, what do You want of me?"

Three years of seeking God passed, and I still carried an emptiness inside. What was God's will for me? I had started a couple Bible studies and spoken a few times in churches, but I so identified with being a pastor that, until I was engaged again in full-time ministry, I feared I had lost touch with God's call on my life.

In spite of this inner emptiness concerning ministry, I actually was growing spiritually, especially in areas that were previously untilled. I went through the Gospels, hungry to study and obey the words of Christ. Previously, I had unconsciously defined a successful ministry as something born of my performance. During this time, however, the Lord reduced me to simply being a disciple of Jesus Christ.

Indeed, a number of things I thought were biblical I discovered were really just religious traditions. The Lord desired that I take inventory of my heart and examine those few truths for which I would be willing to die. He said the truths for which I would die, for these I should live.

Frankly, things like the timing of the Rapture or nuances about worship style or spiritual gifts dropped in their priority, though I still considered them important. Rising to the top of my focus was a passion to be a true follower of Jesus Christ -- to obey His teachings and approach life not merely as a critic but more as an encourager. I also found myself increasingly free to enjoy and learn from Christians from other streams and perspectives.

Yet these changes, though deep and lasting, occurred slowly, almost imperceptibly. They were happening quietly in my heart, and only in hindsight did I see what the Lord had done. Throughout this time I was preoccupied with feelings of detachment from God's will. My prayer to know the Lord's plan for me continued daily.

The Breakthrough
One day, as I stood in the kitchen pantry, I repeated again my abiding prayer: "Lord, what do You want of me?" In a sudden flash of illumination, the Lord answered. Speaking directly to my heart, He said, "Love Me where you're at."

In this time and season, remember, I was not a pastor or minister. I was a television repairman doing odd jobs on the side to provide for my family. I hated what I was doing. In my previous church I had taught against TV, and now I was "laying hands" on television sets and raising them from the dead! The Lord's answer cut straight to my heart. I was awed at its simplicity! I asked, "Love You where I am at? Lord, is that all You want of me?" To this He responded, "This is all I will ever require of you."

In that eternal moment, peace flooded my soul, and I was released from the false expectation of ministry-driven service. God was not looking at what I did for Him, but He was looking at who I became to Him in love. The issue in His heart was not whether I pastored but whether I loved Him. To love the Lord in whatever station I found myself -- even as a television repairman -- this I could do!

A deep and remarkable transformation occurred in me. My identity was no longer in being a pastor but rather in becoming a true lover of God. Having settled my priorities, amazingly, just a couple days later I was invited to pastor a church in Marion, Iowa. In spite of all my previous anxiety about returning to ministry, I did not jump at the opportunity. For I had found what the Lord truly desired of me. Though I eventually accepted this call, my focus was not merely on leading a church but on loving God.

What God Seeks
More than one's ministry, God seeks our love. His great commandment is that we love Him, ultimately, with all our mind, all our heart, and all our soul and strength. If we love Him, we will fulfill all He requires of us (John 14:15). And it is as we love Him that He orchestrates all things to work together for our good (Rom. 8:28).

Beloved, loving God is not hard. We can fulfill any assignment -- auto mechanic or housewife, doctor or college student -- and still give great pleasure to our heavenly Father. We do not need ministry titles to love the Lord. Indeed, God measures the value of our lives by the depth of our love. This is what He requires of all true God-seekers: to love Him where we are at.

Lord Jesus, the revelation of Your love has swept me off my feet. Lord, You have drawn me and I run after You. Master, even in the mundane things of life, I shall express my love for You. Consume me in Your love.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, I Will Be Found by You, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Save up to 30% this week 
Limited Time Offer

I Will Be Found by You

Arrowbookstore.com

Revised and expanded edition

Perhaps this compilation of teachings from Francis Frangipane will become his most important book yet. The essence of I Will Be Found by You is a living promise from God. If we seek Him in earnest, He has purposed to reveal Himself in ways that will transform us and impact the world around us. In truth, when we consider the extent of impossible conflicts in our world, only one remedy exists: we must have more of God! If you desire more of God's presence in your life, more of God you shall certainly have. This is a very inspiring book.

Sample chapter: Come and See

Book - $9.10  (Retail $13.00)
Ebook - $9.10  (Retail $13.00)

~ ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

~ New Audio Series ~

Secrets of the Secret Place

Arrowbookstore.com

Almost 3 hours of audio teaching from Pastor Francis on entering the secret place of God's presence. Recorded at Sid Roth's ministry.

CD Audio Series $18.00
MP3 Audio Series Download - $9.00

Facebook  Twitter

Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 06 Jun 2018, 2:41 pm

The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The full course not only includes 48 lessons and 39 audio messages (sample audio), but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.

Enrollment overview:

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 03 Jun 2018, 9:36 pm

The Ministries of Francis Frangipane
An Israelite Indeed
(En Español)

Consider the conversation Jesus had with Nathanael. He said, "Behold, an Israelite indeed, in whom is no deceit!" (John 1:47). What kind of man was this young disciple, that Jesus should praise him? There was no guile, no deceit in this young man's heart. Oh, how we should desire this purity for ourselves! Nathanael had "eyes . . . within." (Rev. 4:8). He kept himself free from self-deception. When you cleave to the truth inwardly, you will perceive the truth outwardly. Nathanael looked at Jesus and declared, "You are the Son of God; You are the King of Israel" (v. 49).

Jesus said to Nathanael, "You will see greater things than these. . . . I say to you, you will see the heavens opened and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man" (vv. 50-51).

Because of Nathanael's honest heart, Jesus knew open vision was inevitable. Open vision is the consequence of a pure heart. To those who fight against sin, who hate falsehood, who diligently pursue walking in holiness, your struggle is a preparation for seeing God. You shall see the heavens opened.

Because of our dullness of heart, we have come to expect spiritual blindness as an unfortunate condition of this world. The truth is, in the Old Testament one of God's judgments against sin was that the heavens became "bronze" (Deut. 28:23). Most Christians similarly see the heavens closed. Few see with open vision either into the heavenly realms or into their own hearts. The heavens are always "bronze" to a hardened heart. But the Lord promised, "You will see the heavens opened and the angels of God!"

God wants us to have true spiritual vision. One sign that the Holy Spirit is involved in a church is that, "young men . . . see visions, and your old men . . . dream dreams" (Acts 2:17). There is continuity between God's kingdom in Heaven and His kingdom on earth.

Oh, there are those who say the supernatural was strictly limited to the first century, that today we "walk by faith, not by sight" (2 Cor. 5:7). Yes, we often do take steps of faith, where we walk without prior knowledge of what each step involves. But we do perceive Him who is with us! Ours is not a blind trust; it is a proven, seeing trust! Walking by faith and having spiritual vision is not an either/or situation. Just moments before Paul stated he walked by faith, he wrote, “We look . . . at the things which are not seen . . . things which are . . . eternal" (2 Cor. 4:18). Paul had revelation perception of the spirit realm. He saw the eternal spiritual body that was prepared and waiting for him in the heavens (2 Cor. 5:1, 4)! He knew how "a man . . . was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words" (2 Cor. 12:3-4).

We could continue concerning Paul's spiritual perception, but the fact is, he authored one-third of the New Testament out of his open vision of Christ. How did he see the things he saw? Just after he declared "with unveiled face [we behold] . . . the glory of the Lord" (2 Cor. 3:18), he wrote, "But we have renounced the things hidden because of shame" (2 Cor. 4:2). Later he continued, “Having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all defilement of flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God" (2 Cor. 7:1). Out of a purified heart, out of his perfected holiness, came open vision of the glory of God.

Remember, we are not seeking experiences; we are seeking a pure heart. We are not running after visions; we want holiness. Even as the supernatural realm was an expected phenomenon in the primitive church, so also was purity the expected condition in their hearts. Therefore do not be as the foolish ones who seek visions. You must seek sanctification, and when you are ready, if God wills, He shall speak to you in supernatural ways (Acts 2:17-18). Do not seek to conjure up an "experience" with Jesus; seek to have a clean heart, allowing Christ to examine and purge you daily. And as He washes you with His Word and chastens you with His holiness, He will draw you into His presence. He will show you the heavens open.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God available at www.arrowbookstore.com.
Save up to 40% on Pastor Francis'
best-selling books 
Limited Time Offer

The Three Battlegrounds 
and

Two-book package $14.67
(Retail $24.45)
The Three Battlegrounds
Book - $8.72 (Retail $12.45) 
Ebook - $8.72 (Retail $12.45)

Audio book on CD - $10.00 (Retail $14.75)
Audio book on MP3 - $5.00 (Retail $14.75)

Book $8.40 (Retail $12.00)
Ebook $8.40 (Retail $12.00)
Pulling Down Strongholds
CD Audio Series - $20.80
(Retail $32.00)

Audio Series MP3 Download - $10.40
(Retail $16.00)

Facebook  Twitter

Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 31 May 2018, 10:53 pm

Dear Friends,

For those who have been standing with us for our son Justice who suffered a broken neck six weeks ago, here is the latest update.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I got cleared to drive a few days ago and no longer have to wear the neck brace! It’s a huge relief to be able to leave the house and get groceries or go someplace beautiful to calm myself if I’m stressed. Very excited about this!

We have had meals brought for the better part of the first month and a little longer by friends and loved ones at the gym and school. Rides provided on Tuesday and Thursday by wonderful loving parents from Skye's school, as well as help watching Shaylee from Anna Garmon, my step kids, and their father Brian and a few other absolutely wonderful people. Saddleback churches meals ministry just started bringing food a week ago.

I’m going to say this as I think it’s important for others going through this type of situation. not because I want to share. Many of the things I’ve shared are very, very difficult for me to share because it really reveals my weaknesses and insecurities. But what a waste to play pretend around a community like I am blessed with. I find when I share when I’m in pain that often someone whose been through a similar situation will reach out to me and with the wisdom gained by experiencing pain, they will share something that makes my experience easier, faster, better or just simply not as painful as it could be. I can’t go the slow selfish do it all myself prideful route that I want to take. I have two beautiful daughters that need me to be whole for them. So here I am. For the record, almost everything inside me wants climb into a hole and cover myself with a big warm heavy blanket and hide forever. Moving on...

So now that I am officially cleared to move and do stuff it’s harder to accept help. I think it’s fairly clear by this point that I have an issue with accepting help! I think of a million reasons why I shouldn’t need help and should be able to do it all on my own. I feel a strong urge to talk people out of helping and often try. It’s not that I actually don’t want help. Because I do know the joy of giving. It’s that I don’t want people to feel manipulated into feeling like they should help. I guess I’ve felt that a number of times in the past and have always hated that feeling.

Every time I get another notch better I feel a need to disclose that so people know what situation they are investing into. I know there is some lie that I believe that causes this reaction. I don’t know what that lie is. But want it gone. I’d love advice on this or anything else I’m sharing here.

On a positive note I’m starting to remember other activities that I love doing that are an option during this time of my life. Feeling encouraged there!

Thank you all for helping me walk this journey. For loving me while I’m weak and cranky. Helping me mend while I’m broken. I’m learning a whole lot and see great value in the wisdom gained during this experience. I feel loved.

Justice Frangipane

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Francis and Denise Frangipane

www.frangipane.org
www.frangipanehispano.org

Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Please visit our website for additional messages and resources.

If you wish to contact us with comments or questions about this email, you may do so by writing us at comments@frangipane.org.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 26 May 2018, 8:59 pm

Purity of Heart: Open Vision
(En Español)

Spiritual perception is based upon purity of heart. What we see in life and how we see it is rooted in the soil of our inner thought life. If we would experience clear and open vision concerning the kingdom of God, a pure heart is most essential.

Revelation Perception at the Throne of God
In the book of Revelation there is a marvel: ". . . in the center and around the throne, four living creatures full of eyes in front and behind . . . around and within" (Rev. 4:6, 8). Our purpose here is not to spend ourselves in speculations about these creatures. Our goal is to possess that purity of heart that comes from living in the awareness of God. We're seeking the open vision that is manifested at His throne.

Though these "living creatures" may represent many things, one thing is fairly certain: John was not seeing a nightmarish vision of six-winged beasts with dozens of eyes covering their bodies. What John saw was a symbol of a deeper truth. The many "eyes" represent the open, all-inclusive vision that is the result of being in God's presence.

Let it be known, where the Lord is, there also is His throne. If you have had a meeting with the Lord, it is because your spirit is at His throne. When you were spiritually reborn, you were born again from above (John 3:3 Amplified). At this very moment, through the agency of the Holy Spirit, your spirit is "seated" with Christ upon His throne in heavenly places (Eph. 2:6). Where His presence is, there also is open vision.

These "living creatures" are symbols of the life one finds as he abides in God's presence. In Him our eyes can think: they see with discernment and understanding. The mind of Christ fuses with our vision, revealing what was impossible to be seen by the narrowness of our perception; we see "in front and behind." Our vision also comes from "the center . . . [of] the throne." Not only do we see distant spiritual realities, but we are close enough to penetrate and search the depths of God Himself (1 Cor. 2:10).

Yet, at the same time, being near to God also gives us "eyes . . . within," eyes which monitor the motives that guide self, inner eyes which stand guard against sin. The more our vision opens up, the greater we see God in His holiness. The slightest sin in our lives becomes significant; we are compelled to live pure before Him.

The "four creatures" at the throne of God do not cease to say, "Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God, the Almighty" (Rev. 4:8). Day and night, God is holy. When our spiritual eyes are open, the utterances of our mouths are all, "Holy, holy, holy.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

best-selling books 
Limited Time Offer

The Three Battlegrounds 
and

Two-book package $14.67
(Retail $24.45)

The Three Battlegrounds

Pulling Down Strongholds

CD Audio Series - $20.80 (Retail $32.00)

Audio Series MP3 Download - $10.40 (Retail $16.00)

Facebook  Twitter

Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 20 May 2018, 10:59 pm

Forgiveness and the
Future of Your City
(En Español)

When I look at the conditions of our world -- the deep racial and political divisions, immigration problems, terror threats, national debt, wars, and lawlessness in our cities -- a deep foreboding comes over my soul. As Christians, we all believe the call of 2 Chronicles 7:14 offers hope, but what if there is no response to the call to humble ourselves and pray? Is there anything we can do to restore hope and stability?

There is a situation mentioned in the Bible that offers a solution. Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, "and all his army, with all the kingdoms of the earth that were under his dominion and all the peoples, were fighting against Jerusalem" (Jer. 34:1). Because of Israel’s sin even the Lord had seemingly withdrawn. For nearly forty years, Jeremiah pleaded with God’s people to repent, but they would not. Israel was nearly apostate, and the dire and repeated warnings of Jeremiah were about to come to pass.

However, hidden in the ways of God was a plan, a redemptive strategy that would reverse Israel’s direction. If the Jews implemented a "Year of Remission" (see Deut. 15:1-18), God would show to them the same mercy they showed to one another. What was required was that "each man [would] set free his male servant and each man his female servant . . . so that no one [would] keep them, a Jew his brother, in bondage" (Jer. 34:9).

Not only did they agree to this year of release, but "all the officials and all the people obeyed." Then, in earnest faith, they "entered into the covenant . . . so that no one should keep them any longer in bondage; they obeyed, and set them free" (Jer. 34:10).

The Bible says the Judeans then cut a calf in two and passed "between its parts" (Jer. 34:18). This was the same kind of covenant ritual Abraham had made with the Lord centuries earlier (see Gen. 15:10, 17-18.). The redemptive plan of God was this: If the Israelites set free their slaves, they would not be taken as slaves. If they showed mercy, God would show Himself merciful to them as well. Even though they were, by all counts, nearly apostate, the act of releasing the debts of others would have averted the destruction of their cities, for "mercy triumphs over judgment" (James 2:13)!

As they were releasing one another, something marvelous occurred. Supernaturally the Lord drew "the king of Babylon…away" (Jer. 34:21). At the very moment the people were releasing the debts of others, God was reducing their debt to Him. What they did on earth was actually being replicated for them in Heaven!

In all the years since the establishment of the Law, Israel had never celebrated such a year of release. Yet now, even with their enemies within striking range, Israel covenanted with God to free every man his slave.

Unforgiveness in the Church
How does the above story relate to us? Today we too are facing overwhelming foes. Our society is overrun with corruption, and the church is hardly better than the world. The prophets are warning of judgment, and at times, it seems as though God has stopped listening to our prayers.

Yet I believe if we can sincerely forgive those who are spiritual debtors to us, even starting with those in our homes and families. If we extend forgiveness to our neighbors and proclaim release to those who left our churches, if Blacks could forgive Whites and white people forgive people of color, the mercy of God will begin to fall again on our land.

Let the Lord reveal all with whom you have unforgiveness. Let mayors announce a day of release. Let white police and people from the Black community pray for each other, asking for forgiveness for mistakes and abuses. If we show mercy, God will show mercy as well.

Don’t forget, Jesus taught that if we are at the altar and remember someone has unforgiveness toward us, we are to leave our offering and be reconciled (Matt. 5:23-24). Reconciliation is more important than ritual, according to the Lord. Yes, let us covenant with God for our communities and even for our nation!

Indeed, let us take this one step further: let us release those who have voted for candidates with whom we strongly disagree. It is time to rid ourselves of every debt we feel we are owed by others. And let us start anew to rebuild our lives in Christ and reunite in the power of redemption. Let us bring Christ’s covenant of forgiveness into our interracial relationships, and let us, each one, forgive others as completely as God in Christ has forgiven us.

The Sad End of Jeremiah 34
In spite of the great breakthrough Israel experienced, their story ends badly. For when the enemy left and the pressure was off, each man "took back" his male and female servants and “brought them into subjection" (see vv. 13-16).

Beloved, hear me please: If only the Jews would have followed through and held fast their release, the Book of Lamentations never would have been written! Mercy would have triumphed and remained, but such was not the case.

Still, for us, the final chapters of our times are yet to be written. We can learn from the example we see in Jeremiah 34. If we will embrace mercy, if we can sincerely release one another, we will escape the dire expectations coming to meet our sinful society. Our actions today, even now, will determine whether our society is blessed or judged. Let us, therefore, release the debts of every man and covenant for mercy for our land.

Heavenly Father, we recall the words of Jesus, Your Son. He mentioned how often He desired to gather the people together, but they would not have it. He warned that their house would be left to them desolate. We hear this and set our hearts to forgive and maintain forgiveness. We ask to be gathered together, to forgive and to be healed from the burden of our past. God have mercy on us even as we extend mercy to others. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, When the Many Are One, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Save 35% this week 
Limited time offer

When the Many Are One

How the Christian community - driven by grace, unified in love, and activated by prayer - can bring revival and change the world.

Our best efforts will not stop the flood of problems in our cities if we remain isolated from each other. In a season when external forces are causing disunity and division, Francis Frangipane calls us back to oneness with Christ, and through Him oneness with other Christians. With the character and power of Christ in our midst, the Church can again bring transformation to our communities, our nation, and our world.

Book - $9.75 (Retail $15.00)
Ebook - $9.75 (Retail $15.00)

This Day We Fight!

This book is anointed to help the reader get their fire back. The Holy Spirit is ready to impart a fresh anointing to God's people - an anointing that will activate the "war mode" in the church. Published by Chosen Books. 

1. The Bronze Bow
2. Fighting the Fight of Faith
3. This Day We Fight!
4. The War Mode
5. Love-Motivated Warfare
6. Embracing the Fight of Faith
7. Overcoming Discouragement
8. If We Do Not Lose Heart
9. Goliath Had a Brother
10. Overcoming Fear
11. Unwavering Perseverance
12. Your Appointment Awaits You

13. A Word to the Women of God
14. Prayer Warriors
15. Fighting For Our Families
16. The Real Jesus
17. Will Jesus Find Faith in You?
18. When David Captured Jerusalem
19. Hastened in Its Time
20. And Then the End Shall Come
21. Prophet, Priest and King
22. A Generation of Rulers
23. When America Blesses God
24. The Lord of Armies

Book $9.75 (Retail $15.00)

Facebook  Twitter

Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 19 May 2018, 10:43 pm

May 17, 2018

Dear Friends,

If you missed Pastor Francis' interview with Sid Roth, you can see it here:

www.sidroth.org/television/tv-archives/francis-frangipane

Francis also did three hours of revelation teaching. A portion of that teaching is available here:

www.sidroth.org/radio/radio-archives/francis-frangipane

These are two different interviews.

Thank you,

Staff of Pastor Francis Frangipane
Advancing Church Ministries
www.frangipane.org

Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 11 May 2018, 10:59 pm

A Place for Him to Rest, Part 3
(En Español)

Cease Striving, Know, Then Obey
To enter God's rest requires we abide in full surrender to His will, in perfect trust of His power. We learn to rest from our works "as God did from His" (Heb. 4:10). To "rest from our labors" does not mean we have stopped working; it means we have stopped the laborious work of the flesh and sin. It means we have entered the eternal works that He brings forth through us.

The turmoil caused by unbelief is brought to rest by faith. The strife rooted in unforgiveness is removed by love. Our fearful thoughts, He arrests through trust; our many questions are answered by His wisdom. Such is the mind that has entered the rest of God.

The church needs to possess the knowledge of God's ways, for herein do we enter His rest (Heb. 3:8-12). We gain such knowledge through obedience to God's Word during conflicts. As we obey God through the testings of life, we learn how to deal with situations as God would. Consequently, it is of the utmost value to hear what God is speaking to us, and especially so when life seems to be a wilderness of hardship and trials.

Therefore, just as the Holy Spirit says, "Today if you hear His voice, do not harden your hearts as when they provoked Me, as in the day of trial in the wilderness. . . . Therefore I was angry with this generation, and said, ‘They always go astray in their heart, and they did not know My ways'; as I swore in My wrath, ‘They shall not enter My rest.'" ---Hebrews 3:7-8, 10-11

He says, "They always go astray in their heart . . . they did not know My ways . . . they shall not enter My rest." Let us understand: knowing God's ways leads to His rest.

We must see that there is no rest in a hardened heart. There is no rest when we rebel against God. Our rest comes from becoming honest about our needs and allowing Christ to change us.

Thus Jesus said, "Learn from Me . . . and you will find rest for your souls" (Matt. 11:29). Stop fighting with God and learn from Him. Let His Word put to death the torments of the sin nature. Cease struggling, cease wrestling against the Blessed One. Trust Him! For eventually His Word will plunder the defenses of your heart. Be committed to your surrender. In time He shall no longer use adversity to reach your heart, for you shall delight in being vulnerable to Him. Continue your diligent yielding until even His whisper brings sweet trembling to your soul. Far more precious than the men of a hundred nations is one man perfectly given to the Spirit of God. This man is God's tabernacle, the one to whom God looks . . . and with whom He is well pleased.

He says, "Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool. Where then is a house you could build for Me? And where is a place that I may rest? For My hand made all these things, thus all these things came into being" (Isa. 66:1-2). Yet, incredibly, one man with one quality of heart captures the attention and promise of God. "But to this one I will look, to him who is humble and contrite of spirit, and who trembles at My word" (v. 2).

God looks to the man who trembles when He speaks. For in him the holy power of the Most High can, without striving, abide in perfect peace. He has learned the ways of God; he delights in obedience. He has chosen to give God what He asks: nothing less than all he is. In return, this man becomes a place, a holy place, where God Himself can rest.

best-selling books 
Limited Time Offer

The Three Battlegrounds 
and

Two-book package $14.67
(Retail $24.45)

The Three Battlegrounds

Pulling Down Strongholds

Facebook  Twitter

Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 08 May 2018, 10:59 pm

A Place for Him to Rest, Part 2
(En Español)

Enveloped and Permeated with God
The Hebrew word for rest is nuach; among other things, it means "to rest, remain, be quiet." It also indicates a "complete envelopment and thus permeation," as in the spirit of Elijah "resting" on Elisha, or when wisdom "rests in the heart of him who has understanding." God is not looking for a place where He can merely cease from His labors with men. He seeks a relationship where He can "completely envelop and thus permeate" every dimension of our lives, where He can tabernacle, remain, and be quiet within us.

When God’s rest abides upon us, we live in union with Jesus the same way He lived in union with the Father (John 10:14-15). Christ’s thought-life was "completely enveloped and thus permeated" with the presence of God. He did only those things He saw and heard His Father do. He declared, "The Father abiding in Me does His works" (John 14:10). There is rest because it is Christ working through us. Jesus promises us, "If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it" (v. 14). How vain we are to think we can do miracles, love our enemies, or do any of the works of God without Christ doing His works through us!

This is why Jesus said, "Come to Me . . . and I will give you rest" (Matt. 11:28). In a storm-tossed boat on the sea of Galilee, Christ’s terrified disciples came to Him. Their cries were the cries of men about to die. Jesus rebuked the tempest, and immediately the wind and sea became "perfectly calm," even as calm as He was (Matt. 8:26). What program, what degree of ministerial professionalism can compare with the life and power we receive through Him?

You see, our efforts, no matter how much we spend of ourselves, cannot produce the rest or life of God. We must come to Him. Many leaders have worked themselves nearly to exhaustion seeking to serve God. If they spent half their time with Him, in prayer and waiting before Him, they would find His supernatural accompaniment working mightily in their efforts. They would become passengers in the vehicle of His will, a vehicle in which He Himself is both captain and navigator.

Save 30% on Pastor Francis'
best-selling book 
Limited Time Offer

Facebook  Twitter

Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 04 May 2018, 9:49 pm

A Place for Him to Rest, Part 1
(En Español)

In the kingdom, there are no great men of God, just humble men whom God has chosen to use greatly. How do we know when we are humble? When God speaks, we tremble. God is looking for a man who trembles at His words. Such a man will find the Spirit of God resting upon him; he will become a dwelling place for the Almighty.

Entering the Sabbath Rest of God

"Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool. Where then is a house you could build for Me? And where is a place that I may rest?" ---Isaiah 66:1

God asks for nothing but ourselves. The Lord does not want what we have; He wants who we are. He seeks to create in our hearts a sanctuary for Himself, a place where He may rest.

In the Scriptures this rest is called "a Sabbath rest" (Heb. 4:9). It does not, however, come from keeping the Sabbath, for the Jews kept the Sabbath but never entered God's rest. The Book of Hebrews is plain: Joshua did not give the Israelites rest (vv. 7-8). And after so long a period of Sabbath-keeping, Scripture continues, "So there remains a Sabbath rest for the people of God" (v. 9).

The question must be asked then, "What is this Sabbath rest?" Let us explore Genesis in pursuit of our answer. "Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His work" (Gen. 2:3). Before God rested on the Sabbath, there was nothing special or holy about the seventh day. Had the Lord rested on the third day, then it would have been holy. Rest is not in the Sabbath; it is in God. Rest is a prevailing quality of His completeness.

Revelation 4:6 describes the throne of God as having before it, as it were, "a sea of glass, like crystal." A sea of glass is a sea without waves or ripples, a symbol of the imperturbable calm of God. Let us grasp this point: the Sabbath was not a source of rest for God; He was the source of rest for the Sabbath. As it is written, "The Creator of the ends of the earth does not become weary or tired" (Isa. 40:28). And even as the Sabbath became holy when God rested upon it, so we become holy as we put away sin, as the fullness of God settles and rests upon us.

In our study, we are not associating God's rest merely with the sense of being rebuilt or rejuvenated, which we obviously need and associate with human rest. The rest we seek is not a rejuvenation of our energy; it is the exchange of energy: our life for God's, through which the vessel of our humanity is filled with the Divine Presence and the all-sufficiency of Christ Himself.

best-selling books 
Limited Time Offer

The Three Battlegrounds 
and

Two-book package $14.67
(Retail $24.45)

The Three Battlegrounds

Pulling Down Strongholds

Facebook  Twitter

Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 21 Apr 2018, 10:40 pm

Breaking the Power of Disappointment
(En Español)

The Enemy's Work
One may argue, "But I know people who were good Christians who have fallen away." Yes, but in most cases you will find that prior to falling away they fell into deep disappointment about a failed spiritual expectation. Disappointment is not just a sad emotional state of mind; deep disappointment actually can sever our hearts from faith. It can "dis-appoint" us from our appointed destiny.

I have known many who were doing well, moving toward their destiny. The future God had for them seemed close enough to taste. Then they became disappointed in someone or something. By accepting a demonically manipulated dis-appointment into their spirits, and letting that event germinate and grow into a disappointment with God, a bitter cold winter overtook their souls and their destiny went dormant.

When one is dis-appointed, he is cut off from his appointment with destiny. Their appointed breakthrough remains in the heart of God, but the individual is isolated by unbelief. Hope deferred has made their heart sick. It is here, even in the throes of disappointment, that the righteous must learn to live by faith (see Hab. 2:1-4).

Listen well my friend: Satan will stop your destiny if you accept the power of disappointment into your life. Disappointment cuts us off from our vision, and without a vision people perish.

Therefore, let me ask you: Are you carrying disappointment in your heart? Renounce it. Forgive those who have let you down. Have you personally or morally failed? Repent deeply and return to your Redeemer. Right now, I ask the Holy Spirit to remove the paralyzing sting of disappointment from your heart! Holy Spirit, deliver your people this day from the effect of the disappointment. Let them know that their appointment with destiny is still set.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, This Day We Fight!, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 18 Apr 2018, 10:55 am

At the Appointed Time
(En Español)

In spite of escalating turmoil in our world, and failed hopes for presidential elections in the U.S., there still remains one last, great outpouring of mercy before the time of the end (see Matt. 24:14; Acts 2:17). This supernatural season is not something for which we must beg God. No, its coming has been predetermined. It is the "appointed time" of the Lord.

As most know, an "appointed time" is an open display of the sovereignty and power of God, whether it is in calling a person or calling a nation. In it we discover with absolute certainty that nothing is impossible for God. It is a season when God fulfills the hopes and dreams of His people.

As it is written,

"But You, O Lord, abide forever, and Your name to all generations. You will arise and have compassion on Zion; for it is time to be gracious to her, for the appointed time has come" (Ps. 102:12-13).

During an "appointed time" it is as though the Lord physically rises and moves in unfailing compassion on behalf of His people. It is the time when divine promises, dreams and spiritual hopes are fulfilled. Recall: Abraham and Sarah had waited in faith for a quarter century for the promise of God. Finally, as they neared one hundred years of age, the Lord told Abraham, "At the appointed time I will return to you ... and Sarah will have a son" (Gen. 18:14). One year later, "at the appointed time" (Gen. 21:2), Isaac was born to aged parents!

While there are, indeed, appointed times of judgment (Mark 13:33), this phrase most frequently represents a time, preset by God, when He invades mankind with "wonders, plans formed long ago, [that unfold] with perfect faithfulness" (Isa .25:1).

Demons may stand arrayed against the Lord; nations may align themselves to fight Him. It does not matter. "He who sits in the heavens laughs" (Ps. 2:4). For He makes all things His servants (Ps. 119:91), even His enemies’ plans for evil are reversed and made to serve the purpose of God (Gen. 50:20; Rom. 8:28; Acts 2:22-24).

If God gave you a vision, a spiritual hope or dream for your future, there will be an appointed time when that which God spoke comes to pass. Thus the Lord assures us, "Record the vision and inscribe it on tablets, that the one who reads it may run. For the vision is yet for the appointed time. It hastens toward the goal and it will not fail. Though it tarries, wait for it; for it will certainly come, it will not delay" (Hab. 2:2-3). Though your vision may tarry, wait for it. For it will certainly come to pass at the appointed time.

Appointed Servants of God
Prior to the unveiling of an appointed time, the Holy Spirit works in secret laying the spiritual groundwork in the people God intends to use. His work manifests suddenly, but the season of perfecting faith in His people occurs over the years.

Consider the Lord’s Word to His disciples. He said,

"You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain" (John 15:16).

The disciples certainly felt that they had chosen Christ. Yet the deeper truth was that God chose them before the foundation of the world. Likewise, He chose us and predestined us to come to Christ (Eph. 1:3-5). We could not even come to Christ had not the Father drawn us (John 6:44). Yet He who chose us also appointed us to bear fruit. The same power that worked in us our surrender and faith continues to work in our hearts, appointing us to bear fruit. Do you believe God has chosen you? Then believe also that He has appointed you to bear fruit.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, This Day We Fight!, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 13 Apr 2018, 11:59 pm

Repentance and the Way
God Calls Holy
(En Español)

Many are calling for prayer for our nation. To that message I would like to add a call to repentance as well. Indeed, 2 Chronicles 7:14 not only calls us to pray but to follow through by humbling ourselves and aggressively turning away from evil. In that spirit, we then seek God's face. There is far too much compromise among us. We need a breakthrough into brokenness. A move of God is coming, but it will only be as deep as our repentance prepares us.

The purpose of this message is to take us beyond simply feeling sorry we sinned. God wants to bring us into an attitude of repentance that goes deep, that persistently turns to God's grace until the fruit of righteousness comes forth in our lives.

The Baptism of Repentance
The Bible tells us that prior to the beginning of Christ's ministry, "there came a man sent from God, whose name was John" (John 1:6). John was sent by God to bring Israel into a baptism of repentance. This call to repentance was not the last event of the old covenant; it was the first event of the new covenant. John was the forerunner to Christ's ministry. His unique purpose was to immerse Israel in an attitude of repentance (Acts 19:4). Called to go before Christ, his task was to "prepare" and "make ready the way of the Lord" (Mark 1:2, 3).

Some measure of repentance always precedes the coming forth of Christ in a person’s life. To "prepare" and "make ready" is the purpose of repentance. Let's be sure we understand: John's call to repentance did not merely make men sorry; it made men ready.

True repentance is to turn over the soil of the heart; it is to prepare the heart for a new planting of righteousness or directives from God. It is a vital stage where the kindness of the Lord works with us enlarging our capacity to walk in greater spiritual maturity. To repent is to "change one's mind." Such change can come quickly or it may take time and effort. Either way, the goal is to "bear fruit in keeping with repentance" (Matt. 3:8).

Indeed, the idea of "keeping with" our repentance means we do not cease turning from pride until we delight in lowliness. It means we continue to repent of selfishness until love flows naturally from us. And we do not stop mourning our impurities until we are pure.

The apostle John tells us, "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" (1 John 1:9). Do not hide from your sins; confess them. God's grace and the sacrifice of His Son are enough to cover and forgive any and every sin, but we must ask for forgiveness, humbling ourselves from the heart. Be honest about your sin and He will cleanse you of it.

An exhortation: persist in your repentance, never doubting the generosity of God's mercy. God does not require of us more than He demands of Himself. If you sin 490 times in one day, after each time cry to Him for forgiveness. He will both forgive you and cleanse you of sin's effect.

During one period in my life I repeatedly stumbled over the same problem. Grieved and doubting in my heart, I cried, "Lord! How long will you put up with me?" In a flash of grace and truth He answered, "Until I have perfected you."

The Scriptures tell us, "Reproofs of instruction are the way of life" (Prov. 6:23 KJV). Repentance is not burdensome except to those who refuse correction. The way of reproof is the way of life! Jesus said, "Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline; therefore be zealous and repent" (Rev. 3:19). It is not God's wrath that speaks to us of repentance; it is His lovingkindness. We have been promised, "He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus" (Phil. 1:6). As long as we desire to be like Him, His rebuke will be a door into His presence.

If, however, you recoil at the word repentance, it is because you do not want to change. You need this message. When the thought of repentance is not shrouded in gloomy images of sackcloth and tears, when correction inspires rejoicing and shouts of praise to God's grace, know that your spirit has truly become pure. It is at this point you are walking the way God calls holy.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Save up to 35% on these
selected products 
Limited time offer

The Three Battlegrounds

Audio book on CD - $10.00
(Retail $14.75)
Audio book MP3 download - $5.00 
(Retail $7.38)

Pulling Down Strongholds
Audio Messages 

CD Audio Series - $20.80
(Retail $32.00)

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 07 Apr 2018, 7:44 pm

The Stronghold of Christ's Likeness
(En Español)

God's Highest Purpose
Most Christians only engage in spiritual warfare with a hope of either relieving present distresses or attaining a "normal" existence. However, the purpose of all aspects of spirituality, warfare included, is to bring us into the image of Christ. Nothing -- not worship or warfare, neither love nor deliverance -- is truly attainable if we miss the singular objective of our faith: Christlikeness.

Let us recall that when the Lord delivered the ancient Hebrews out of Egypt it was so He could bring them into the Promised Land. Likewise, we are delivered out of sin, not that we might live for ourselves, but so we might come into Christlikeness. What we call "salvation" is the first phase of being conformed to Christ. If we fail to see this we easily become entangled in the same sins that oppressed us in the first place.

While we may not want to hear this, many of our spiritual conflicts simply are not going to cease until the character of the Lord Jesus is formed in our hearts. The Father's goal in delivering us is much more than simply seeing our burdens taken off our backs. Indeed, God is working all things in our lives to conform us "to the image of His Son." The Father's purpose in our salvation is that Jesus would become "the first-born among many brethren" (Rom. 8:29). In other words, to realize God's ultimate victory we must reach toward God's ultimate goal, which is complete transformation into the likeness of Christ.

When we are born again, the actual presence of the Lord Jesus, through the Holy Spirit, enters our lives. To the degree that we cooperate with God's will, God's glory will advance within us. Indeed, Jesus likened our salvation to the lighting of a lamp. He said, "If therefore your whole body is full of light, with no dark part in it, it will be wholly illumined, as when the lamp illumines you with its rays" (Luke 11:36).

This immediacy of the Lord's presence produces an indestructible defense, a fortress within us in which we are hidden from evil. Through Him, we enter the excellence of His ways in our relationships both with the Father and one another, thereby walking in immunity from countless satanic attacks. Indeed, as His fullness within us increases, then that which is written is fulfilled: "As He is, so also are we in this world" and "He who was born of God keeps [us], and the evil one does not touch [us]" (1 John 4:17; 5:18).

We must realize that it is not Satan who defeats us; it is our openness to him. To perfectly subdue the devil we must walk in the "shelter of the Most High" (Ps. 91:1). Satan is tolerated for one purpose: the warfare between the devil and God's saints thrusts us into Christlikeness, where the nature of Christ becomes our only place of rest and security. God allows warfare to facilitate His eternal plan, which is to make man in His image (Gen. 1:26).

Once we realize that the Father's goal is not just to save us but to transform us, we will continually find that God has one answer to all our spiritual problems: appropriate the nature of His Son!

Are you troubled by demons of fear or doubt? Submit those areas to God, repenting of your unbelief, and then yield yourself to Christ's faith within you. Are you troubled with spirits of lust and shame? Present those very areas of sin to God, repenting of your old nature, drawing upon the forgiveness of Christ and His purity of heart. It is a great truth that once the devil recognizes his assault against you has not pulled you from God but driven you toward Him -- once he perceives that his temptations are actually forcing you to appropriate the virtue of Christ -- the enemy will withdraw.

Remember: your victory begins with the name of Jesus on your lips, but it will not be consummated until the nature of Jesus is in your heart.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, The Three Battlegrounds available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Save up to 35% on these
selected products 
Limited time offer

The Three Battlegrounds

Any time the Spirit of God's kingdom is truly manifested in the earth, it will ultimately confront the strongholds of hell. Indeed, wherever evil spirits have either a foothold or a stronghold, you can expect that the overcoming church will be engaged in warfare, and expect also that the gates of hell will not prevail against the church that Jesus builds.

In this book, Francis Frangipane explores three arenas of spiritual warfare that the maturing Christian will face: the mind, the church and the heavenly places. It provides a foundation of insight, wisdom and discernment on the nature of the battle and the keys to victory.

The Three Battlegrounds - Audio Book

An audio reading of one of Francis' best selling books on spiritual warfare by the same title. Professionally read by Stewart Spencer.
Audio sample

Audio book MP3 download - $5.00 (Retail $7.38)

Pulling Down Strongholds

Francis exposes spiritual strongholds that are hindering many Christians. In-depth messages include deliverance from self-pity, impurity, murmuring and complaining, and fear. We can possess a new thought-life in Christ. These messages emphasize the work of the cross in restructuring the mind to become a dwelling place for Christ.

Message titles:

Deliverance from Strongholds   |   The Strongholds of Your Thoughts
Deliverance From Self-hatred   |   The Stronghold of Complaining     Deliverance From Fears   |   The Stronghold of Self-pity
Christ, Our Stronghold

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 31 Mar 2018, 1:05 pm

Door of Hope
(En Español)

We tend to boast in the power of faith while minimizing the value of hope. Yet "faith is the substance of the things hoped for" (Heb. 11:1 KJV). Without first having a living hope in God, our faith is meaningless. Indeed, the first stage of transformation is the awakening of hope.

Yet, even after we come to Christ, we still fail. Often a downward spiral occurs when sin opens the door to condemnation, and condemnation smothers the voice of hope. Consider the story of Israel’s conquest of Canaan. The Lord was about to prosper Israel with the wealth of the Canaanites, but only if the spoils of their first battle at Jericho were completely dedicated to God. However, one man, Achan, defied the Lord's edict. He took silver, gold, and a garment from Shinar, and then he hid the spoils in his tent. As a result of his sin, thirty-six Israelites died in their next battle -- defeated and humiliated by the tiny city of Ai.

After the Lord exposed Achan as the perpetrator, Joshua took him, along with his family and possessions, and brought them all to a valley. There Israel's leader said, "'Why have you troubled us? The Lord will trouble you this day.' And all Israel stoned them with stones. . . . Therefore the name of that place has been called the valley of Achor to this day" (Josh. 7:25-26).

The word Achor meant "troubling." It represented the trouble and pain one person’s sin exacted on many others. Certainly the most terrible thing Achan experienced was that his sin caused his wife and children to die with him. As they huddled together awaiting this horrible judgment, the guilt and regret flooding Achan's mind must have been insufferable.

Personal Failure
In time, the valley of Achor came to symbolize the worst of punishments. It was a place of death and desolation. Today, of course, we do not stone those whose sin or irresponsibility has caused others grief. Still, sin has consequences, and though we may not be physically stoned for our failure, the effects of public condemnation can be just as crushing to the human spirit. The fact is, too many of us have known a personal valley of Achor where our moral negligence or ill-advised actions caused another's suffering.

Perhaps you committed adultery, and your spouse and children are devastated. It might be that your anxious or careless driving caused an accident, resulting in great suffering or possibly even another person's death. Or maybe your lack of Christian example has caused your children to turn from God. The possible ways of falling are endless, but the result is nearly always the same: it is as though a curse rests on your life.

Not only does your own heart condemn you, but there are also others who know your failure, whose chorus of criticisms convince you of your hopeless nature. Public censure, cold looks and judgmental attitudes have the same effect on your soul as Achan's stoning had on his flesh, only what dies in you is hope. Where once you could look with anticipation toward the future, now heartache and regret block your view.

Only virtue, made pure and strong by true repentance, can displace the burden of self-condemnation. Thus, the only correct response to wrong actions and their consequences is the transforming work of the Holy Spirit.

Unfortunately, the enemy has many Christians trapped in unbelief and self-condemnation. They know what they did was wrong, and they hate it, but they cannot unburden themselves of the guilt. Remember, our Redeemer came to proclaim liberty to those who are "prisoners" (see Isa. 61:1). Is He speaking only of those who are incarcerated in jails? No, His mission is for all of us who are prisoners of our past failures. God wants us to learn from our mistakes, not be held captive to them. Jesus came to deliver and restore those whose dreams lie buried in the valley of Achor.

Personal Tragedy
The burdens we carry may have nothing to do with moral failure. They might have come from any number of life's calamities.

One of the worst ordeals for the soul is the death of a loved one. Such a loss can leave us excessively burdened and trapped in the past. The story of Abraham's father, Terah, gives us an insightful picture of a man who could not depart from the loss of a loved one.

Terah had three sons: Abram, Nahor and Haran. The Bible tells us, "Haran died in the presence of his father" (Gen. 11:28). To lose your son can produce terrible heartache; to have him die in your arms can be utterly devastating.

In time Terah took his family and left Ur of the Chaldeans in search of a new destiny in Canaan. En route, however, Terah had to pass through a city with the same name as his deceased son, Haran. Instead of continuing on to Canaan, the Scripture says Terah "went as far as Haran, and settled there" (v. 31).

Longing for a deceased loved one is normal. However, life's tragedies also have a way of obligating us to a false loyalty that prohibits the release of our pain. Without notice a face in an airport or a song on the radio floods our hearts, and suddenly we are overcome by sorrow. How quickly we reenter the place of our grief; how easy it is to settle there!

"And Terah died in Haran" (v. 32). Not only did Terah settle in Haran, but he also died there. The wording is both prophetic and significant. Perhaps it was a false sense of guilt that held him hostage: If only I had done such and such my son would not have died! Whatever the reason, Terah was never able to live beyond Haran's death.

We must also see that, as painful as the loss of a loved one is, we cannot permit the wounds of our past to nullify what God has for us in our future. Even if we enter limping, we must not settle for something outside our destiny. God's grace is here now. With His help, we must choose to journey on to Canaan, or we too will die in Haran.

A Time for Healing
These two things, personal failure and personal tragedy, can place cruel burdens of oppression and guilt upon our souls. God's response to our need is that, in addition to forgiving our sins, He has laid on Christ "the guilt of us all" (Isa. 53:6 NAB). Whether our guilt is justified or not, it must be lifted from our shoulders and placed on Christ.

Today a renewal is occurring in various parts of the world; God is restoring joy to His people. Many whom the Lord has touched were weighed down -- just like you might be -- with either moral failure or tragedy. In the very place where our deferred hopes produced heartsickness, Christ is here "to bind up the brokenhearted" (Isa. 61:1). Where once sorrow and heaviness reigned, He gives a "garland instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, the mantle of praise instead of a spirit of fainting" (v. 3).

No longer will church attendance be a penance for your failures. From now on you shall enter His gates with thanksgiving. Indeed, to every Christian struggling with an unbearable burden, the Lord says, "You are still My child."

Indeed, speaking of this very valley of troubling, the Lord has promised: "I will allure her, bring her into the wilderness and speak kindly to her. Then I will give her her vineyards from there, and the valley of Achor as a door of hope. And she will sing there as in the days of her youth" (Hosea 2:14-15).

The fruitfulness of God's blessing from this day forward shall increase in your life. And there in "the valley of Achor" -- the scene of your deepest wounds or worst failures -- the Lord has placed for you a "door of hope." His goal is nothing less than to restore to you the song of the Lord, that you might sing again "as in the days of [your] youth."

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, The Days of His Presence, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Registration closes March 29, 2018.
Extended through Monday, April 2, 2018

Level I classes begin April 6, 2018

There are qualities of heart that actually attract the pleasure of God. If we possess unoffendable faith in our pursuit of Christ's likeness; if we walk humbly with our God; if we position ourselves in the intercessor's gap; and if we abide in Christ-centered unity with the local body of Christ -- we will attract the pleasure of God, and when we awaken His pleasure, His power soon follows. Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course starting April 6. www.icitc.org.

Enrollment overview:
     1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page, and Tuition page.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form. Registration extended through Monday, April 2, 2018. 

4) Submit the registration form - Class begins April 6, 2018.

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 29 Mar 2018, 11:31 pm

Registration closes March 29, 2018.
Extended through Monday, April 2, 2018

Level I classes begin April 6, 2018

There are qualities of heart that actually attract the pleasure of God. If we possess unoffendable faith in our pursuit of Christ's likeness; if we walk humbly with our God; if we position ourselves in the intercessor's gap; and if we abide in Christ-centered unity with the local body of Christ -- we will attract the pleasure of God, and when we awaken His pleasure, His power soon follows. Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course starting April 6. www.icitc.org.

Enrollment overview:

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form. Registration extended through
          Monday, April 2, 2018. 

4) Submit the registration form - Class begins April 6, 2018.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum