World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Sweeten My Soul EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Sweeten My Soul EmptyYesterday at 11:42 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Sweeten My Soul EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Sweeten My Soul EmptyYesterday at 11:34 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Sweeten My Soul EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Sweeten My Soul EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Sweeten My Soul EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Sweeten My Soul EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Sweeten My Soul EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Sweeten My Soul EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Sweeten My Soul EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Sweeten My Soul EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» AISH
Sweeten My Soul EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:18 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Sweeten My Soul EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Sweeten My Soul EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Sweeten My Soul EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:32 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Sweeten My Soul EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Sweeten My Soul EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Sweeten My Soul EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm by Admin

» Strangling Israel slowly
Sweeten My Soul EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024, 11:37 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sweeten My Soul

Go down

Sweeten My Soul Empty Sweeten My Soul

Post  Admin Thu 02 Dec 2010, 9:25 am

Sweeten My Soul

Sweeten my soul, my sweet Lord, by all that comes into my life. There are times of bitter regret when I see so clearly my lack of love, my hardness of heart, my shortcomings, my frailties. Yet You are so sweet, so forgiving, so encouraging, so tender toward me. You are the sweetness of life. You, by Your love, can turn everything into beauty, the bitter to sweet. Every heartbreak becomes a stream of compassion to share with others. All our mistakes become a tree of knowledge for good, of the sweetest kind. Your forgiveness is the nectar of Heaven, so we can taste and see what You are like.
Sweeten my soul, O Lord, by the touches of Your gentle hand. Shape and form me into the fruit of Your love. Take my difficulties and hardships, disappointments and tears, and deepen my soul. Take my failures and all the things I should've been and done that hurt when I think of them, and make my soul sweeter, more loving, more compassionate, more understanding. Use everything in my life to sweeten the lives of others.
Sweeten my soul by Your presence. Sweeten my life as I live close to You. Sweeten my words by speaking through me. Sweeten my eyes by helping me to see people as You see them. Sweeten my face by directing me to face Your light and see Your face of love. Sweeten my touch by helping me to reach out. Sweeten my actions by Your Spirit living through me. Sweeten the lives around me by giving me the courage to speak faith. Sweeten my soul, dear Lord, as I give You my soul completely, to live through me.
You are the sweetest of all things. Even the air has a sweet smell when You are near. The bitter experience becomes a sweet stepping stone to greater growth. Sadness, tears and heartache form milestones that open our hearts like vaults of priceless riches, that others may be richer as we share these treasures of compassion. Always make me sweeter through every circumstance, because it's Your love that is trying to draw out the honey from the crushing of the honeycomb of our lives.
Hearing Your voice turns sounds into music. Feeling You turns the bumps of life into affection for others. Knowing You brings joy and meaning into everything. Seeing You gives us direction. Reading about You gives us understanding. But Your love is the sweetest thing there is in Heaven and Earth. It is tasting You and absorbing the very essence of You into our souls that makes us like You.
Sweeten my soul, O Lord, and make me more like You.

Author unknown
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down