World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» AISH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» israelAM
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 9:51 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 24 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:49 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 24 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 24 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 24 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 24 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Remain in God - iBelieve Truth
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 24 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 1:25 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 24 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:43 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 24 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 24 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 24 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

» Is Gaza Really Starving
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 24 EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 24 EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 10:08 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 24 Empty Re: servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Post  Admin Fri 20 Jul 2012, 4:51 pm

Marvelous Happenings
Our Lord, with hearts full of joy we thank Thee for Thy marvelous blessings showered on us today and every day.

I am beside you. Follow in all things My Guiding. Marvels beyond all your imaginings are unfolding. I am your Guide. Joy in that thought. Your Guide and your Friend.

Remember that to Me a miracle is only a natural happening. To My disciples, to My chosen, a miracle is only a natural happening. But it is a natural happening operative through spiritual forces, and therefore the man who works and understands through the senses only, regards it as something contrary to Nature.

Remember too that the natural man is at enmity with God. Realize fully, and pray to realize more and more fully, that there is no wonder too marvelous to be with you an everyday happening, if you are guided and strengthened by Me.

My children, the children of My Kingdom are a peculiar people, set apart, different hopes, and aspirations, and motives, and sense of reward.

You see a marvelous happening (as that today), happening so easily, so simply, so free from all other agency, and you wonder.

My children, listen, this has not happened easily and simply. It has been achieved by hours, days, months of weariness and heartache battled against and overcome, by a steadfast, unflinching desire to conquer self, and to do My Will and live My teachings.

The frets and the worries and the scorn patiently borne mean spiritual Power acquired, operating marvelously.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalm 23:1
Wayside Meetings
I use such simple things and casual moments to reveal Myself to man. He can meet Me in the common ways of Life -- if he has but eyes to see and ears to hear.

No great sign, nothing spectacular. In a seemingly incidental along the road of life I meet with him and reveal My Will, My Purpose, My Guidance.

No miles to walk, no long journey to travel, no strange language to learn, no state of ecstasy to be experienced first. Think on these things. Recall our meetings by the wayside.
My Standard
Carry out My Commands and leave the result to Me. Do this as obediently and faithfully as you would expect a child to follow out a given rule in the working of a sum, with no question but that, if the working out is done according to commands, the result will be right.

Remember that the commands I have given you have been already worked out by Me in the Spirit World to produce in your case, and in your circumstances, the required result. So follow My rules faithfully.

Realize that herein lies the perfection of Divine Guidance. To follow a rule, laid down, even by earth's wisest, might lead to disaster.

The knowledge of your individual life and character, capability, circumstances, and temptations must be, to some extent, lacking, but to follow My direct Guidance means to carry out instructions given with a full knowledge of you and the required result.

Each individual was meant to walk with Me in this way, to act under Divine control, strengthened by Divine Power.

Have I not taught you to love simplicity? No matter what the world may think, earth's aims and intrigues are not for you. Oh! My children, learn of Me. Simplicity brings rest. True rest and Power.

To the world foolishness, maybe, but to Me a foretaste of Divinity. Never be led by the world's standard. My Standard only is for you.

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtlety, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 2 Corinthians 11:3
I Will Heal You
Do not recognize your illness. Each time you speak of it to others you stabilize it.

Ignore it as much as you can. Think more of Me, the Great Healer. Dwelling with Me you become whole.

Even My most faithful followers often err in not claiming of Me healing and perfection for every part of their being.

But to claim physical healing alone is a sign of living too much on the physical plane, and My Healing is of the Spirit.

Claim healing of spirit, mind, and body. Then shall you, regardless of age, know wholeness.

blessings to you and yours this day and always...

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 19 Jul 2012, 11:06 am

Peace Be Still
Rejoice, rejoice. I have much to teach you both. Think not that I withhold My Presence when I do not reveal more of My Truth to you.

You are passing through a storm. Enough that I am with you to say "Peace be still," to quiet both winds and waves.

It was on the quiet mountains slopes that I taught My disciples the Truths of My Kingdom, not during the storm. So with you, the time of the mountain slopes will come, and you shall rest with Me and learn.

And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm. Matthew 8:26

Foretaste of Heaven
I thank Thee, Lord, for the joy Thou givest me and for Thy tender care of me.
Grow ever more and more conscious of this. Look upon all as under My Influence, and life will become increasingly full of Joy. This Joy no man taketh from you.
This is the foretaste of Heaven that will make your passing seem no death, and will mean that your spirit will be no stranger in the home of spirits but will be breathing an atmosphere familiar and dear.

Walk Humbly
Fear of what others will say is want of trust in Me. This must not be. Convert all these difficulties into the purification of your characters.

See yourselves as those around you see you, not as you wish to be, and walk very humbly with your God.

I will set you on high because you have known My Name, but it must be a purified you to be so exalted.

Let nothing be done through strife or vain glory, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than themselves. Philippians 2:3

Meek and Lowly
As the world's great Teacher I taught not only so much by word as by the Living Word.

"Learn of Me," I said, adding that men should see in Me meekness . . . and lowliness.

So that My disciples should take Me as their great example, I epitomized My attitude towards My Father in Heaven and towards He other children as "meek and lowly."

Towards God the Father the meekness of a yielded well; towards His other children lowliness devoid of the pride that sunders men and prevents their humble approach to God.

"Learn of Me -- I am meek and lowly in heart." So do you find rest unto your souls.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 17 Jul 2012, 1:47 pm

Refuge
Know My Divine Power. Trust in Me. Dwell in My Love. Laugh and trust. Laughter is a child's faith in God and good.

Seek safety in My Secret Place.

You cannot be touched or harmed there. That is sure.

Really feel as if you were in a strong Tower, strongly guarded, and against which nothing can prevail.

For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion; in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me. Psalm 27:5

Confidence
Help is always yours.
It comes so swiftly when you realize that you are insufficient to supply your need. But it comes the most potently as you grow to see that for each need the supply was already provided.

My followers so often act as if My supply came into being only through prayer for help.

Would any man in authority act thus in his business?

Learn of Me. I will teach you lovingly, patiently. My lessons are not of the schoolroom; they are fireside confidences.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 16 Jul 2012, 9:08 am

Songs On The Way
Many of My disciples have had to stay on in the dark, alone and friendliness.

They struggled on, singing as they went.

For you, too, there must be songs on the way. Should I plant your feet on an insecure ladder? Its supports may be out of your sight, hidden in my secret Place of the Most High, but if I have asked you to step on and up firmly -- then surely have I secured your ladder.

Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Psalm 32:7

Home of Joy
Heart speaks to heart as you wait before Me. Love enkindles Love.

The air you breathe is Divine, life-giving, invigorating.

The place in which you rest is My Secret Place.

You do not come to ask Me of doctrine.

That is, as it were, the foundation of your Spiritual being; necessary but once secure, you seek to fashion, with Me, its beautiful superstructure -- the home of Peace and Joy where I come and commune with you.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 14 Jul 2012, 7:26 pm

Harmonize
Grow daily, ever more and more, into My likeness.

Do My Will as revealed to you, and leave the result to Me. If you are but My representative, then why concern yourself as to whether the action I have arranged for you is wise or not?

If your control of the mind and body is not as progressive as that of your spirit, it is a hindrance. See to this. The three must work in unison; otherwise disharmony.

Beautiful though one instrument may be in an orchestra, with a beauty beyond that of any other, yet should it play its part ahead of those others, disharmony results; and so with you a sense of frustration and failure follows disharmony within.
True Success
Our Lord, we thank Thee that Thou hast kept us.

Rejoice indeed that you see My Hand in all the happenings and the keepings of the day. Protected, the Israelites crossed the Red Sea; so are you protected in all things.

Rely on this and go forward. You have now entered upon the stage of success. You must not doubt this. You must see this. Beyond all doubt you must know it. It is true. It is sure.

There is no age in Eternal Life. Have no pity for yourself, nothing but joy and gratitude.

These last few weeks have been the submerging before the consciousness of rescue. Go forward now and conquer. Go forward unafraid.

Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses. Joshua 1:3

Home of Creation
Have no fear. Wonders are unfolding ever more and more. You will be guided in all as you dwell in the Secret Place of the Most High.

Remember in that Secret Place was thought out all the wonders of the Universe. There all your wonder plans will be evolved. It is the home of Creation, and there you, too, share in Creative Power.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 13 Jul 2012, 7:58 pm

Savior and Savior
If you believe it is My Hand that has saved you, then you must believe that I am meaning to save you yet more, and to keep you in the way that you should go.

Even a human rescuer does not save a man from drowning only to place him in other deep and dangerous waters. But rather to place him on dry land -- and more -- there to restore him to animation and health, and to see him to his home.

From this parable learn what I your Rescuer would do, and even more. Is the Lord's Hand shortened that it cannot perform and cannot save?

My cry on the cross of "It is finished" is My Cry of Salvation for the whole world.
I complete every task committed to Me. So trust and be not afraid.
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ. Philippians 1:6
Your Order of Merit
Grace is the distinctive mark I set upon My friends.
It is no order of merit. It is the result of living with Me. It is even unobserved by those on whom I bestow it, but to those they meet who have eyes to see, it is apparent, just as during My time on earth it was said, "They took knowledge of them that they had been with Jesus."
It may be the sign of My sustaining Power within a life. It may be the quiet strength of poise, the mark of self-conquest, some faint reflection of My character, or a mystic scent of the soul unfolding to My Love.

Expect The Good
Can you get the expectant attitude of faith?

Not waiting for the next evil to befall youbut awaiting with a child's joyful trust the next good in store?

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Romans 10:17

Now to Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 11 Jul 2012, 7:57 pm

Guardian Angels
You are Mine. Once I have set on you My stamp and seal of ownership all My Hosts throng to serve and protect you.

Remember that you are daughters of a King.

Try to picture a bodyguard of My servitors in the Unseen waiting, longing, efficient, to do all that is necessary for your well-being.

Feel this as you go through the day. Feel this and all is well.

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14

More Doors Will Open

Go on in faith and trust. The Way opens as you go. In the Christian Life doors swing open as you come to them, if so be that you have advanced to them along the straight path of obedience.

As you started your journey, what would it have profited had you worried about the closed door ahead?

In the Spirit-Life miracle-working Power operates through natural human channels. As you have seen.

So this is the continuing lesson: Go steadily foreword in firm trust along the path of the quiet obedience.

That is your work. Mine to cause the doors to swing open, as you come to them, not before.

How often have I opened those doors for you in the past? More will open. So trust, so hope, so love.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 10 Jul 2012, 8:03 pm

Expect Many Miracles
My guardianship is so wonderful.

Expect not one miracle but many.

Each day's happenings, if of My working, and under My control, are miracle-works.

This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifest forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him. John 2:11

Your Heart is Fixed
Still go forward unafraid. The way will open as you go.

It is fear that blocks My way for you. Have no fear. Know that all is well.

No circumstances, no outward changes, can harm you in any way. Each should prove a step of progress, as long as your hearts are fixed "trusting in the Lord."

I know no change.
www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 09 Jul 2012, 9:39 pm

Why Doubt?
Joy in Me. Joy is infectious. Trust and pray. It is not sin for one who knows Me only as God, as Creator, to doubt Me, to question my Love and purposes.

But for one who knows Me as you do, as Friend and Savior, and who knows the world's God as Father -- for that one to doubt My purpose and saving Power and tender Love is wrong indeed.

But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice; let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them; let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee. Psalm 5:11

Upheld
Go forward unafraid.

Face each difficulty, however great and seemingly unconquerable, as you go forward towards it.

The strength you will require from Me for that adventure into danger, as it may seem to you, will fortify you for its overcoming.

"Fear thou not to, for I am with thee, Be not afraid for I am thy God. I will strengthen thee, I will help thee, Yea, I will uphold thee with the right arm of My Righteousness

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 08 Jul 2012, 9:20 pm

My Secret
You are being guided but remember that I said "I will guide thee with Mine Eye."

And My Eye is My set purpose -- My Will.

To guide with My Will is to bring all your desires into one-ness with My Will, My desires.

To make My Will your only will. Then My Will guides you.

Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work. John 4:34

Remember Me
Give me a constant remembrance of Thee.

Ask what you will and it shall be done unto you. But only if the heart desires what the lips express. "The Lord looketh on the heart."

You will grow into the true attitude of remembrance of Me as you learn more and more to attribute all your blessings, all your guidance, to My increasing care; to the mind of your Master behind all, inspiring all, controlling all, the source of all your good.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 07 Jul 2012, 10:40 pm

You Are Invincible
I am with you all the time controlling, blessing, and helping you. No man or woman can stand against My Will for you. A whole world of men and women cannot do this -- if you trust Me and place your affairs in My Hands.

To the passenger it may seem as if each wave would overwhelm the ship, or turn it aside from its course. The captain knows by experience that, in spite of wind and wave, he steers a straight course to the haven where he would be.

So trust Me, the Captain of your salvation.

And he shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven; there shall no man be able to stand before thee. Deuteronomy 7:24
My Family Circle

For whosoever shall do the Will of My Father, he is My brother and sister and mother.
You see how everything depends on the necessity of doing the Will of My Father.
Here is the intimacy of a new relationship. The only condition of this is the doing of My Father's Will. Then at once, into the inner Family Circle there is admission.

The plain way of the discipline is the way of knowing My Will. That is the first requisite to the doing of it.

My Will for each day can only be revealed as each day comes, and until one revelation has been lived out, how can you expect to be made aware of the next?

Awareness of My Will is only achieved by obedience to that Will as it is made clear, and when THAT Will has been obeyed the veil, hiding My next desire, is lifted.
Riches
Never let yourselves think "we cannot afford this," or "shall never be able to do that." Say "the supply for it is not here yet, but it will come if we should have it. It will surely come."

Persevere in saying that and gradually a feeling of being plentifully supplied and of being surrounded by riches will possess you. That feeling is your faith claiming My Supply, and according to your faith it shall be unto you.

But it is not the faith expressed in moments of prayer and exaltation I look for but the faith that lays immediately to rest the doubts of the day as they arise, that attacks and conquers the sense of limitation.

"Ask and ye shall receive."

Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever. Psalm 112:3

Listen Carefully
My poor deaf world. What it misses in loving Words and Whispers.

I want to share so much with it. It will not listen.

"Wherefor do you spend money for that which is not bread and your labour for that which satisfieth not. Harken diligently unto Me and eat that which is good and let your Soul delight itself . . ."

"He that willeth to do My Will -- shall know."

Whose Voice would you hear? So many voices are about you that you may miss the Still Small Voice.

"This is My Beloved -- Hear Him."
Painful Preparation
Help and peace and joy are here. Your courage will be rewarded.

Painful as this time is you will both one day see the reason of it, and see too that it was not cruel testing, but tender preparation for the wonderful life-work you are both to do.

Try to realize that your own prayers are being most wonderfully answered. Answered in a way that seems painful to you, but that just now is the only way.

Success in the temporal world would not satisfy you.

Great success, in both temporal and spiritual worlds, awaits you.

I know you will see this had to be.

Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, ... But rejoice, in as much as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings. 1 Peter 4:12

Love's Growth
Learn from Nature the profusion of her gifts.

As you daily realize more and more the generosity of the Divine Giver, learn increasingly to give.

Love grows by giving.

You cannot give bountifully without being filled with a sense of giving yourself with a gift, and you cannot so give without Love passing from you to the one who receives.

You are conscious, not of yourself as generous, but of the Divine Giver as bounteous beyond all human words to express.

So Love flows into you with an intensity that is both humbling and exalting as Love flows from you with your gift.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 05 Jul 2012, 9:53 am

Friend of Mine
What man calls conversion is often only the discovery of the Great Friend. What man calls religion is the knowledge of the Great Friend. What man calls holiness is the imitation of the Great Friend

Perfection, that perfection I enjoined on all, the being perfect as your Father in Heaven is perfect, is the being like the Great Friend and in turn becoming to others a Great Friend too

I am your Friend. Think again of all that means -- Friend and Savior. A friend is ready to help, anticipating every want, hand outstretched to help and encourage, or to ward off danger, voice of tenderness to soothe tired nerves and speak peace to restlessness and fear.

Think of what, to you, your friend is and then from that, try to see a little of what the Perfect Friend, the tireless, self-less, all-conquering, all miracle-working Friend would be. That Friend, and more even than your heart can imagine, that Friend am I.

Were I to read My Kingdom -- My Kingdom of the Child Hearts -- the doctrines of your churches, so often there would be no response. But the simple rules I gave My followers are known, loved, and lived by them all.
In all things seek simplicity.
A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly; and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

Break Free
For by whom a man is overcome . . . he is the slave.

I cut the bonds of sin which bound you to evil. With loving Hands I replaced each with my cords of Love, which bound you to Me, your Lord.

The power of evil is subtle. A cut cord, a snapped cord, would awaken your slumbering conscience, but strand by strand, so carefully, with gentleness cunningly acquired, evil works until a cord is free. Even then the work is slow, but oh, so sure, until presently the old bond I severed is binding you to evil, strand by strand.

Snap off these returning fetters. Satan hath desire to have you that he may sift you as wheat. He works with an efficiency My servants would do well to copy. He has marked you as one who will increasingly bring souls to Me.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 04 Jul 2012, 12:11 am

Spiritual Fullness
Our Lord, we love Thee and desire to live for Thee in all things.

My children, "Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after righteousness, for they shall be filled." That is satisfaction.

Only in the fullness of spiritual things can the heartsick and faint and weary be satisfied, healed, and rested. "Lord," we cry, "to whom shall we go but to Thee." "Thou preparest the table before us." Bread of Life, Food from Heaven.

How few realize that the feeding of the four thousand and the five thousand was in each case but an illustration of the way in which I should one day be the Food of My people.

Think of the wonder of revelation still to be seen by those who live with Me. All these hundreds of years, and much of what I said and did is still mystery, much of My Life on earth is still spiritually unexplored country. Only to the simple and loving heart that walks with me can these things be revealed. I have carefully hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them unto babes.

Do not weigh your spirits down with the sins and sorrows of the world. Only a Christ can do that and live. Look for the loving, the true, the kindly, the brave in the many all around you.

As the heart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. Psalm 42:1

Hiding in Thee
Follow Me, and whether it be in the storm, or along the dusty highroad, or over the places of stones, or in the cool glade or the meadow, or by the waters of comfort, then, with Me, in each experience there will be a place of refuge.

At times you seem to follow afar off. Then weary with the burden and the way, you stretch out a hand to touch the hem of My Garment.

Suddenly there is no dust, no weariness. You have found Me. My child, even if it seems unprofitable, continue your drudgery, whether it be of spiritual, mental, or physical effort. Truly it serves its turn if it but lead you to seek help from Me.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 02 Jul 2012, 6:37 pm

The Child Spirit
Does the way seem a stony one? Not one stone can impede your progress. Courage. Face the future, but face it only with a brave and happy heart. Do not seek to see it. YOU are robbing Faith of her sublime sweetness if you do this.

Just know that all is well and that Faith, not seeing, but believing, is the barque that will bear you to safety, over the stormy waters. "According to your faith be it unto you" was My injunction to those who sought healing of Me.

If for wonder-working, if for healing, if for salvation faith was so necessary then the reason is clear why I urged that all who sought entrance to My Kingdom must become as little children. Faith is the child-attitude.

Seek in every way to become child-like. Seek, seek, seek until you find, until the years have added to your nature that of the trusting child. Not only for its simple trust must you copy the child-spirit, but for its joy in life, it's ready laughter, its lack of criticism, its desire to share all with all men. Ask much that you may become as little children, friendly and loving towards all -- not critical, not fearful.

"Except ye...become as little children ye cannot enter the Kingdom of Heaven."

And Jesus called a little child unto him...And said... Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:2,3

Dangerous Power
Do you not see how unnecessary is your learning the method of Spirit-attack? There must be a certain root-faith and Me, or you could not trust yourself to perfect surrender to Me. But there must come to those who walk all the way with Me, a yielding of their wills and lives wholly to Me, or the greater faith that results would be a source of danger. It would drag you back to the material plane, instead of to Spiritual Heights.

For unless your will is wholly Mine, you will rely on this new God-given Power, and call into being that which is not for the furtherance of My Kingdom.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 01 Jul 2012, 10:10 pm

Attack Fear
I learn daily the sublime lesson of trust and calm in the midst of storm. Whatever of sorrow or difficulty the day may bring My tender command to you is still the same -- Love and laugh.

Love and Laughter, not a sorrowful resignation, mark real acceptances of My Will. Leave every soul the braver and happier for having met you. For children or youth, middle or old age, for sorrow, for sin, for all you may encounter in others, this should be your attitude. Love and Laugh.

Do not fear. Remember how I faced the devil in the wilderness, and how I conquered with "the sword of the spirit which is the word of God." You too have your quick answer to every fear that evil may present -- an answer of faith and confidence in me. Where possible say it aloud.

The spoken word has power. Look on every fear, not as a weakness on your part due to illness or worry, but as a very real temptation to be attacked and overthrown.

And Moses said ... Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you today. Exodus 14:13

Out of the Unseen
Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

You do not yet see, nor will you see fully while you are on this earth, but faith, cooperating with Spiritual Power, actually calls into being that for which you hope.

Men speak of dreams come true. But you know them as answered prayers; manifestations of Spirit Force in the Unseen. So trust boundlessly

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 30 Jun 2012, 9:44 pm

Understand Them
Take joy wherever you go. You have been much blessed. You are being much blessed.
Such stores of blessing are awaiting you in the months and years that lie ahead. Pass every blessing on.

Love can and does go round the world, passed on the God-currents from one to the other.

Shed a little sunshine in the heart of one, that one is cheered to pass it on, and so My vitalizing joy-giving message goes.

Be transmitters these days. Love and Laugh. Cheer all. Love all.

Always seek to understand others and you cannot fail to love them.

See Me in the dull, the uninteresting, the sinful, the critical, the miserable.

See Me in the laughter of children and the sweetness of old age, in the courage of youth and the patience of man and womanhood.

The kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure ... the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field. Matthew 13:44

Immune from Evil
Evil was conquered by Me, and to all who rely on Me there is immunity from it.

Turn evil aside with the darts I provide.

Rejoicing in tribulation is one dart.

Practicing My Presence is another.

Self-emptying is another.

Claiming My Power over temptation is another

You will find many of these darts as you tread My Way and you will learn to use them adroitly, swiftly. Each is adapted to the need of the moment.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 29 Jun 2012, 11:51 pm

My Will - Your Joy
Our Lord and our God. Lead us, we beseech Thee. Lead us and keep us.

You can never go beyond My Love and Care. Remember that. No evil can befall you. Circumstances I bless and use must be the right ones for you.

But I know always that the first step is to lay your will before Me as an offering, ready that I shall do what is best, sure that, if you trust Me, what I do for you will be best.

Your second step is to be sure, and to tell me so, that I am Powerful enough to do everything ("The hearts of kings are in My rule and governance"), that no miracle is impossible with me ("With God all things are possible" and "I and My Father are one").

Then leave all with Me. Glad to leave all your affairs in a Master Hand. Sure of safety and protection. Remember you cannot see the future. I can.

You could not bear it. So only little by little can I reveal it to you. Accept My Will and it will bring you joy.

The Lord is thy keeper; the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand. Psalm 121:5

All One
Every man is your brother, every woman your sister, every child your child. You are to know no difference of race, color, or creed. One is your Father and all ye are brethren.

This is the Unity I came to teach -- Man united with God and His great family. Not man alone, seeking a oneness with God alone. See God the Father with His great world family, and, as you seek union with Him, it must mean for you attachment to His family, His other children.

He acknowledges all as His children, not all acknowledge Him as their Father.
Ponder this.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 28 Jun 2012, 8:37 pm

Table of Delights
It has not been in vain this training and teaching time. The time of suppression, repression, depression is changed now into a time of glorious expression.

Life is flooded through and through with Joy and Gladness. Indeed I have prepared a table of delights, a feast of all good things for you.

Indeed your cup runneth over and you can feel from the very depth of your heart. "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever."

All the days of the afflicted are evil: but he that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast. Proverbs 15:15

The Life Divine
As you recognize My dealings with you, Eternal Life flows through your being in all Its sanctfying, invigorating, and remedial force.

Eternal Life is awareness of the things of Eternity. Awareness of My Father and awareness of Me. Not merely a knowledge of Our existence, even of our God-head, but an awareness of Us in all.

As you become aware of Me, all for whom you care are linked to Me, too. Yielding Me your service, you draw, by the magnetic power of Love, on your dear ones within the Divine-Life radius.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 27 Jun 2012, 7:16 pm

No Self-Reproach
The Eternal Arms shelter you. "Underneath are the Everlasting Arms." This promise is to those who rise above the earth-life and seek to soar higher, to the Kingdom of Heaven. You must not feel the burden of your failure. Go on in faith, the clouds will clear, and the way will lighten - the path becomes less stony with every step you take. So run that you may obtain. A rigid doing of the simple duties, and success will crown your efforts.

I had no words of reproach for any I healed. The man was whole and free who had wrecked his physical being by sin - whose palsy I healed.

The woman at the well was not overwhelmed by My "Thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband."

The woman taken in adultery was told "Neither do I condemn thee: go and sin no more." She was not told to bear the burden of the consciousness of her sin ...

Remember now abideth these three, Faith, Hope, and Charity. Faith is your attitude towards Me. Charity your attitude towards your fellow man, but as necessary, is Hope, which is confidence in yourself to succeed.

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Romans 8:1
Eternal Life

Eternal Life is a matter of VISION.

Spiritual Vision is the result of knowledge which engenders further knowledge.

"And this is Life Eternal . . . to know Thee the only True God and Jesus Christ Whom Thou hast sent."

Eternal Life.

Eternal insofar as the quality, the character of the Life is concerned. Being of God implies immortality.

It is My Gift of the Life that is Mine. Therefore it must be Power-Life. This is your Life, to absorb, to live in and through.

" He that believeth --hath eternal life."

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 26 Jun 2012, 9:51 pm

Do Not Rush
Learn in the little daily things of life to delay action until you get My Guidance ...

So many lives lack poise. For in the momentous decisions and the big things of life, they ask My help but into the small things they rush alone.

By what you do in the small things those around you are most often antagonized or attracted.

They soon forget his works; they waited not for his counsel. Psalm 106:13

Life's Furnace
Life has its furnace for My children, into which they are plunged for the molding.
At their request I watch and watch until I can see them reflect My Glory. Then comes the further shaping into My Likeness. But the metal from which that Likeness is fashioned must be indeed pure.

So often My children are impatient for the molding, never thinking that the refining must come first.

To do My work there must be much refining.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 25 Jun 2012, 10:14 pm

God's Friendship
I am your Friend. The Companion of the dreary ways of life.

I rob those ways of their grayness and horror. I transform them. Even in earthly friendships the common way, the weary way, the steep way, may seem a way to Heaven if the presence of some loved human friend transforms them.

Let the Sabbath calm enwrap your minds and hearts. Let it be a rest from the worry and fret of life, a halt by the busy highway when you seek some rest and shade.

Have you ever realized the wonder of the friendship you can have with Me? Have you ever thought what it means to be able to summon at will the God of the World?

Even with a privileged visitor to an earthly king there is the palace antechamber, and the time must be at the pleasure of the king.

But to My subjects I have given the right to enter My Presence when they will, nay more they can summon Me to bedside, to workshop - and I am there.

Could Divine Love do more? Your nearest earthly friend cannot be with you on the instant. Your Lord, your Master, your Divine Friend -- Yes

When men seek to worship Me they think of the worlds I rule over, of creation, of mighty law and order - and then they feel the awe that precedes worship.

To you I say feel awe, feel the desire to worship Me in wondering amazement. But think too of the mighty, tender, humble condescension of My Friendship. Think of Me in the little things of everyday life.

For who hath despised the day of small things? Zechariah 4:10

Ladder of Joy
You see in your lives cause for praise or prayer. You praise or pray. Your heart is lifted thereby into the Eternal, into My very Presence.

Thereafter the drudgery or commonplace or dreary waiting ceases to be the colorless something to be endured. It is the ladder, whereby you rise to Me.

You can then smile at it, welcome it. It is friend, not foe. So with everything in life. Its value for you must depend on whether it leads you nearer to Me.

So poverty or plenty, sickness or health, friendship or loneliness, sunshine or gloom, each may add to the Joy and Beauty of your lives.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 24 Jun 2012, 9:04 pm

When Guidance Tarries
As I prompt you - act. When you have no clear guidance, then go forward quietly along the path of duty I have set before you.

No fear, no panic, quietly doing your daily duty.

This attitude of faith will receive its reward, as surely as the acting upon My direct Guidance.

Rejoice in the sense of security that is yours.

Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. Psalm 73:24

Zest in Service
Your will, your desire, must be to do My Will, wanting It, loving It, as a child hugging some treasure to its heart. So treasure My Will.

Find your delight in It. "Lord, what wouldst Thou have me to do?" is no question of a sullen servant. It is the eager appeal of a friend, who views all life as a glorious adventure, with the enthusiasm of a youth permitted to share an explorer's quest.

Bring the unquenchable Zest into all you do.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 23 Jun 2012, 2:21 pm

Right of Entry
Dwell with Me, and in doing so you admit those you love to the right of entry.

If their thoughts follow you as human friend and helper, they are drawn in thought, and later in love and longing, to Me with whom you live.
Cling To Me
Cling to Me until the life from Me - the Divine Life, by that very contact, flows into your being and revives your fainting spirit.
Become recharged. When weary do as I did on earth - Sit by the well. Rest.

Rest and gain power and strength and the work too will come to you as it came to Me.

Rest till every care-thought has gone, and then let the Tide of Love and Joy flow in.

And he said unto them, Come ye yourselves apart into a desert place, and rest a while. Mark 6:31

Each Need Supplied
Instead of urging men to accept Me as this or that, first discover the need, and then represent Me as the supply.

A man may not feel his need of a Savior. He wants a Friend. Reveal Me as the Great Friend. Another may not need guidance, only to be understood. Represent Me as the Understanding Christ.
Leave Me to satisfy each and every need as I do yours.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 22 Jun 2012, 1:03 pm

Your Red Sea
Go forward fearlessly.

Do not think about the Red Sea that lies ahead.

Be very sure that when you come to it the waters will part and you will pass over to your promised land of freedom.

The wicked flee when no man pursueth; but the righteous are bold as a lion. Proverbs 28:1

Yours
Appeal to Me often. Do not implore so much as claim My Help as your right.

It is yours in Friendship's name. Claim it with a mighty, impelling insistence. It is yours.

Not so much Mine to give you, as yours; but yours because it is included in the Great Gift of Myself that I gave you.

An All-embracing Gift, a Wonder Gift. Claim, accept, use it. All is well.

Your Red Sea
Go forward fearlessly.
Do not think about the Red Sea that lies ahead.

Be very sure that when you come to it the waters will part and you will pass over to your promised land of freedom.

The wicked flee when no man pursueth; but the righteous are bold as a lion. Proverbs 28:1

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 20 Jun 2012, 4:07 pm

Miracles Again
Wait to hear My Will and then obey. At all costs obey.

Do not fear. I am a wall of protection around you. See this. To see this with the eyes of faith is to cause it to manifest in the material.

Remember I long to work miracles, as when on earth I wrought them, but the same condition holds good. I cannot do many mighty works because of unbelief.

So only in response to your belief can I do miracle-works now.

There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. Psalm 91:10

Living Waters
Drink of the water that I shall give you, and you shall never thirst.

I will lead you beside the waters of comfort.

I will give unto you living water.

Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after righteousness.

As the hart panteth after the water brooks so longeth my soul after Thee, O God.

This is the thirst that can never go unsatisfied.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next