World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 28 EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» Israel 365 News
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 11:42 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 11:34 pm by Admin

» israelAM
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 28 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 28 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 28 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» AISH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 28 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:18 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 28 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 28 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 28 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:32 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 28 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 28 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 28 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm by Admin

» Strangling Israel slowly
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 28 EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024, 11:37 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 28 Empty Re: servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Post  Admin Sun 25 Mar 2012, 8:24 pm

Wonders Will Unfold
I am with you. Do not fear. Never doubt My Love and Power. Your heights of success will be won by the daily persistent doing of what I have said.

Daily, steady persistence. Like the wearing away of a stone by steady drops of water, so will your daily persistence wear away all the difficulties and gain success for you, and secure your help for others.

Never falter, go forward so boldly, so unafraid. I am beside you to help and strengthen you.

Wonders have unfolded. More still will unfold, beyond your dreams, beyond your hopes.

Say "All is well" to everything. All IS well.

"My soul melteth for heaviness: strengthen thou me according unto thy word." - Psalm 119:28

Sift Your Motives
Walk in My Ways. Follow the path I have bidden you tread.

Humble yourselves before Me, and keep My laws, so shall you have perfect peace.

I am with you to give you the needed strength. Go forward unafraid. Grow in Grace, and in the knowledge of Me, your Master and your Friend. Count all the learning of earth's wisest as nothing compared with the wisdom that I, your Lord, would show you.

Love and learn. You have much, very much to do for My Kingdom. So seek to become perfect. Sift your motives. All that is unworthy cast aside, uproot its inner growth.

You are freely forgiven. Forgive freely, largely, wonderfully.

blessings to you and yours this day and always...

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 24 Mar 2012, 8:01 pm

Know Me
I am here. Seek not to know the future. Mercifully I veil it from you.

Faith is too priceless a possession to be sacrificed in order to purchase knowledge. But Faith itself is based on a knowledge of Me.

So remember that this evening time is not to learn the future, not to receive revelation of the Unseen, but to gain an intimate knowledge of Me which will teach you all things and be the very foundation of your faith.

"But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ." - 2 Peter 3:18

March 24 - If It Offends--
Question yourself as to your weakness. What caused your failure? To continue to bemoan your folly is in itself a weakness. My followers must be strong, not in themselves, but in Me.

The look at Self, however penitent, cannot give strength.

Look unto Me, and, whatever the seeming sacrifice, be ruthless with what hindered or caused you to fall.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 23 Mar 2012, 8:57 pm

Until Your Heart Sings
I am beside you to bless and help you. Waver not in your prayers. They shall be heard. All power is Mine. Say that to yourself often and steadily.

Say it until your heart sings with the Joy of the safety and power it means to you.

Say it until the very force of the utterance drives back, and puts to naught, all the evils against you.

Use it as a battle cry - "All power is given unto My Lord," "All power is given unto My Friend," "All power is given unto My Savior," and then you pass on to victory.

"He ruleth by his power for ever." - Psalm 66:7

No Personalities
Deal with each difficulty as you must.

Then live above it. Say "In Him I conquered." The fight is ever between you and evil, never between you and another. Never make it a personal matter.

If you are fighting with the weapons of the world -- envy, resentment, anger -- you cannot use those of My Kingdom -- Prayer, Love, Peace -- which would give you a God-given conquering strength.

It is the endeavor to call both God and mammon to your aid that makes for lack of success. The world looks on in scornful pity, and My followers themselves doubt and wonder.

So often they do not see their own error, but attribute to suffering for My Sake that which may not be according to My Will.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 22 Mar 2012, 6:42 pm

A Bud Opened
To me, your intimate Friend, all Power is given. It is given Me of My Father, and have not My intimate friends a right to ask it?

You cannot have a need I cannot supply. A flower or one thousand pounds, one is no more difficult than the other.

Your need is a spiritual need to carry on My work. All spiritual supply is fashioned from Love. The flower and the thousand pounds - both fashioned from Love to those who need it. Do you not see this?

I thought of you, a bud opened, you converted that into a cheer for one you love or a smile. That cheer meant increased health. Increased health means work for Me, and that means souls for Me.

And so it goes on, a constant supply, but only if the need is a spiritual one.

"Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth; but I have called you friends." - John 15:15

Love's Overflow
I desire the love of man's heart in abundant measure.

Not because God would be adored for Himself and for His own gratification, but because I know that only as the love of man flows out to Me does man attain to his purest and best.

That rush of love, which follows the understanding and realization of My Love for man, sweetens and purifies his whole being.

"Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself."

The love you give to your neighbor is the overflow of your love to me.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 21 Mar 2012, 12:26 pm

All Is Well

Remember My Words to My disciples, "This kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting." Can you tread the way I trod? Can you drink of My cup? "All is well." Say always, "All is well."
Long though the way may seem, there is not one inch too much. I, your Lord, am not only with you on the journey - I planned, and am planning, the journey.

There are Joys unspeakable in the way you go. Courage - courage - courage.

"Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory." - 1 Peter 1:8

Simplicity
Be content to do the simple things.

Never think that if you have not the cleverness of the world I cannot use your services.

Pure sparkling wine may be in a silver goblet or in a simple glass, but, to the one who receives, it is the wine that matters, not the vessel, provided that be pure and clean.

It is My truth that matters, not the person that utters it, provided the desire is there to deliver My Message for ME.

True simplicity is found only as you live in Me and act in My Strength; for only in our close companionship can real value be achieved.

Never accept the values of earth. Be content with simplicity.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 20 Mar 2012, 10:07 pm

Help From Everywhere
Your foolish little activities are valueless in themselves. Seemingly trivial or of seemingly great moment, all deeds are alike if directed by Me. Just cease to function except through Me.

I am your Lord, just obey Me as you would expect a faithful willing secretary to carry out your directions. Just have no choice but Mine, no will but Mine.

I am dependent on no one agency when I am your supply. Through many channels My help and material flow can come.

"I delight to do thy will, O my God." - Psalm 40:8

First Place
I do not promise My followers the world's ease and pleasures. I promise those Joys that the world can neither give nor take away.

I promise the heart-rest found in Me alone.

It does not mean that all the beauties and pleasures of the world can be renounced, but that they must be enjoyed only after the treasures and Joys of My Kingdom have been learned, appreciated, and given first place.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 19 Mar 2012, 6:12 pm

Courage
I am here. Fear not. Can you really trust Me? I am a God of Power, as well as a Man of Love, so human, yet so divine.

Just trust. I cannot, and I will not, fail you. All is well. Courage.

Many are praying for you both.

"Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the Lord our God." - Psalm 20:7

Your Resolutions
"By the obedience of one shall many be made righteous."

Obedience is the keystone of your arch of worship. On it depends your Love and Power.

Through that archway shall many pass into My Holy Place. Once therein their questing souls will pass into My Holy of Holies. Is it too much to ask of you obedience that this may be accomplished?

Do not fret that your life is lived in lowly places. It is not to be lived to impress this earth-plane, but to be so faithful and obedient that those for whom you desire much, shall have THAT much impressed upon them on the spirit-plane.

That much, and more, than you can desire for them.

www.twolisteners.org

contact us: servant@twolisteners.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 18 Mar 2012, 3:50 pm

Your Resolutions
Listen, listen, I am your Lord. Before me there is none other. Just trust Me in everything. Help is here all the time.
The difficult way is nearly over, but you have learnt in it lessons you could learn in no other way. "The kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force." Wrest from Me, by firm and simple trust and persistent prayer, the treasures of My Kingdom.

Such wonderful things are coming to you, Joy - Peace - Assurance - Security - Health - Happiness - Laughter.

Claim big, really big, things now. Remember, nothing is too big. Satisfy the longings of My Heart to give. Blessing, abundant blessing on you both now and always. Peace.

"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not." - Jeremiah 33:3

Joy For Sorrow
I bind up the broken hearts with the cords wherewith men scourged Me in the Judgment Hall, with the whips of scorn wherewith men have mocked My Love and Divinity down the ages.

Symbol, this, of the way in which, out of seeming obstacles stepping-stones can be fashioned, and, out of trials undreamt-of, blessings can be wrought.

Share My Life with its longings and tears, with its Joys unspeakable and its heartaches beyond human description.

Share My Joy.
www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 17 Mar 2012, 10:43 pm

St. Patrick's Day

No Greater Joy
Withdraw into the calm of communion with Me. Rest - rest, rest in that calm and Peace. Life knows no greater joy than you will find in converse and companionship with Me.

You are Mine. When the soul finds its home of rest in Me, then it is, that its real Life begins. Not in years, as man counts it, do we measure in My Kingdom.

We count only from his second birth, that new birth of which I spoke to Nicodemus when I said, "Ye must be born again." We know no life but Eternal Life and when a man enters into that, then he lives.

And this is Life Eternal, to know God, My Father and Me, the Son sent by Him. So immature, so childish, so empty is all so-called living before that. I shower Love on you. Pass Love on.

Do not fear. To fear is as foolish as if a small child with a small coin, but a rich father, fretted about how rent and rates should be paid, and what he or she would do about it. Is this work Mine or not? You need to trust Me for everything.

"There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his." - Hebrews 4:9,10
Real World"Blessed are they that hear My Voice."

Deaf to My Voice man can so often be. Live, My children, more in the Unseen World. There, in the contemplation of Me, your whole nature becomes sensitive to My faintest whisper.

I have told you, I tell you again, the Unseen World is the real world. Realize more and more as you go through this earth-life that this is only a material-plane parenthesis. The real paragraph, chapter, book of Life is the Spirit-Life.

This point of view will alter your idea of suffering, failure, and the work of life here. It will give you a new view of death. Birth begins the parenthesis, death closes it. Then back to real Life-History. Absorb this.

When you have done so, you will get that same idea about the various periods of your earth-life. Times of struggle, defeat, joy, failure, work, rest, success -- treat them all as parts of a parenthesis in the one Eternal Life of spiritual progress.

Real World
"Blessed are they that hear My Voice."
Deaf to My Voice man can so often be. Live, My children, more in the Unseen World. There, in the contemplation of Me, your whole nature becomes sensitive to My faintest whisper.

I have told you, I tell you again, the Unseen World is the real world. Realize more and more as you go through this earth-life that this is only a material-plane parenthesis. The real paragraph, chapter, book of Life is the Spirit-Life.

This point of view will alter your idea of suffering, failure, and the work of life here. It will give you a new view of death. Birth begins the parenthesis, death closes it. Then back to real Life-History. Absorb this.

When you have done so, you will get that same idea about the various periods of your earth-life. Times of struggle, defeat, joy, failure, work, rest, success -- treat them all as parts of a parenthesis in the one Eternal Life of spiritual progress.

-------

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 16 Mar 2012, 3:15 pm

Reflect Me
My children, I am here beside you. Draw near in spirit to Me. Shut out the distractions of the world. I am your Life, the very breath of your soul. Learn what it is to shut yourself in the secret place of your being, which is My secret place too.

True it is, I wait in many a heart, but so few retire into that inner place of the being to commune with Me. Wherever the soul is, I am. Man has rarely understood this. I am actually at the center of every man's being, but, distracted with the things of the sense-life, he finds Me not.

Do you realize that I am telling you truths, revealing them, not repeating oft-told facts. Meditate on all I say. Ponder it. Not to draw your own conclusions, but to absorb Mine.

All down the ages, men have been too eager to say what they thought about My truth, and so doing, they have grievously erred. Hear Me. Talk to Me. Reflect Me. Do not say what you think about me. My words need none of man's explanation. I can explain to each heart.

Make Me real, and leave Me to do My own work. To lead a soul to Me is one thing, to seek to stay with it to interpret mars the first great act. So would it be with human intercourse. How much more then, when it is a question of the soul, and Me, its Maker, and only real Spirit that understands it.

"In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength." - Isaiah 30:15

Perfect Everything
"Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father in Heaven."

That was the aim I set before My disciples when I spoke to them on the Mount.

That is the aim I set before you and every follower of Mine today.

To achieve this you would be as God.

To aim at less would mean an unworthy standard.

To keep your gaze on this as your standard means that your eyes are fixed on the Heights of God, always directed above the difficulties and the lower aims and desires and standards of others round you.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 15 Mar 2012, 8:58 pm

Your Cross Is You
Remember, you are only an instrument. Not yours to decide how or when or where you act. I plan all that. Make yourself very fit to do My work. All that hinders your activity must be cured.

Mine is the Cross on which the burdens of the world are laid. How foolish is any one of My disciples who seeks to bear his own burdens, when there is only one place for them - My Cross.

It is like a weary man on a hot and dusty road, bearing a heavy load, when all plans have been made for its carriage. The road, the scenery, flowers, beauty around - all are lost.

But, My children, you may think I did say, "Take up your cross daily, and follow Me."

Yes, but the cross given to each one of you is only a cross provided on which you can crucify the self of yours that hinders progress and Joy, and prevents the flow through your being of My invigorating Life and Spirit.

Listen to Me, love Me, joy in Me. Rejoice.

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7

Guidance Is Guidance
Be still before Me. How often in a crisis man rushes hither and thither. Rush is a sign of weakness. Quiet abiding is a sign of strength.

A few quiet actions, as you are led to do them, and all is accomplished wisely and rightly, more quickly and more effectually than could be done by those who rush about and act feverishly.

Guidance IS Guidance, the being led, the being shown the way. Believe this.

Softly across life's tumult, comes a gentle Voice, "Peace, be still." The waves of difficulty will hear. They will fall back. There will be a great calm.

And then the Still Small Voice of Guidance.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 14 Mar 2012, 7:57 pm

Your Weak Point
"Be not overcome of evil, but overcome with good."

The instruments in your hand for good are invincible against evil, did you but use them.

Every evil you face boldly, in My Spirit, flees at once, ashamed. No evil can look good in the face. Teach to all -- that good is stronger than evil. You must answer the challenge of evil.

This spiritual warfare must be ceaselessly waged by My followers. Remember it is not where you are strongest that evil will attack you, but at your weak points. Hence the need to overcome. Be ready to see a weakness in yourself, and attack that until you are victor.

God's Touch

Near, all broodingly near, as some tender motherbird anxious over its young, I am here. I am your Lord, Life of your body and mind and soul - renewer of your youth.

You do not know all that this time of converse with Me will mean to you. Did not My servant Isaiah say, "They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."

Persevere in all I tell you to do. The persistent carrying out of My commands, My desires, will unfailingly bring you, as far as spiritual, mental, and temporal things are concerned, to that place where you would be.

If you look back over My Words to you, you will see that My leading has been very gradual, and that only as you have carried out My wishes, have I been able to give you more clear and definite teaching and guidance.

Man's ecstasy is God's touch on quickened, responsive, spirit-nerves. Joy - Joy - Joy

Forget not all his benefits ... who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's. Psalm 103:2,5

blessings to you and yours this day and always ...

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:53 pm

Spiritualism
Wait before Me, gently breathing in My Spirit.

That Spirit which, if given a free entrance, and not barred out by self, will enable you to do the same works as I did, which being interpreted is, will enable Me to do the same works, and even greater than I did when on earth - through you.

Spiritualism is wrong. No man should ever be a medium for any spirit, other than Mine.

All you should know, all it is well for you to know of My Spirit-Kingdom, I will tell you when and how I see best. The limit is set by your own spiritual development.

Follow My injunctions in all things.

Peace - Peace - Peace.

"This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh." - Galatians 5:16

You Are Complete
Be happy in Me. Feel that your life is complete in Me. Know the Joy of a friendship in which those who love Me share.

Know a glad contentment in the security of your protected and guided life. Value the Power that Union with Me gives you.

The greatest power that money, fame, or position of the world can give, still leaves the possessor but as a child beating helpless hands against an impregnable fortress, as compared with the Power of My Spirit, which can render a follower of Mine himself an invincible, an all-conquering force.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 12 Mar 2012, 5:39 pm

Simplicity
Simplicity is the keynote of My Kingdom. Choose simple things always.

Love and reverence the humble and the simple.

Have only simple things here. Your standard must never be the world's standard.

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." - Matthew 6:33

The Springs Of Joy
Be gentle to all.

Drink of the Living water, deep draughts from the inexhaustible wells into which the very springs of Eternal Life flow from the Hills of God.

Think thoughts of Love and Beauty. Know no limit to all you can possess and be and do. Live in My Love; surrounded by It, blessed by It, shedding It bountifully on all about you, ever conscious of It being present with you.

You are here to reflect It.

Seek to see the good in all you meet -- and in those of whom you hear

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 11 Mar 2012, 9:43 pm

Seek Beauty
Draw Beauty from every flower and Joy from the song of the birds, and the color of the flowers.

Drink in the beauty of air and color. I am with you. When I wanted to express a beautiful thought, I made a lovely flower. I have told you. Reflect.

When I want to express to man what I am - what my Father is - I strive to make a very beautiful character.

Think of yourselves as My expression of attributes, as a lovely flower is My expression of thought, and you will strive in all, in Spiritual beauty, in Thought - power, in Health, in clothing, to be as fit an expression for Me as you can.

Absorb Beauty. As soon as the beauty of a flower or a tree is impressed upon your soul it leaves an image there which reflects through your actions. Remember that no thought of sin and suffering, of the approaching scorn and Crucifixion, ever prevented My seeing the beauty of the flowers.

Look for beauty and joy in the world around. Look at a flower until its beauty becomes part of your very soul. It will be given back to the world again by you in the form of a smile or a loving word or a kind thought or a prayer.

Listen to a bird. Take the song as a message from My Father. Let it sink into your soul. That too will be given back to the world in ways I have said. Laugh more, laugh often. Love more. I am with you. I am your Lord.

"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handiwork." - Psalm 19:1

Accept Your Task
Take life as a task; each step of it to be practiced until it can be done perfectly, that is, with patience, with soul harmony, and rest.

Remember that Christ of the humble ways is with you. His "Well done, good and faithful servant," is spoken, not to the great of earth but to the humble bearer of pain and annoyance, to the patient worker in life's ways of service.

So even on the quietest day, and in the lowliest way, mighty opportunities are given you of serving the King of King's. See that you welcome and do not resent these opportunities

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 10 Mar 2012, 7:12 pm

Fruit of Joy
You have to hush the heart and bid all your senses be still before you can be attuned to receive Heaven's music.

Your five senses are your means of communication with the material world, the links between your real Spirit-Life and the material manifestations around you, but you must sever all connection with them, when you wish to hold Spirit-communication. They will hinder, not help.

See the good in everybody. Love the good in them. See your unworthiness compared with their worth. Love, laugh, make the world, your little world, happy.

As the ripples caused by a flung stone stir the surface of a whole pond, so your joy-making shall spread in ever-widening circles, beyond all your knowledge, all anticipation. Joy in Me. Such Joy is eternal.

Centuries after, it is still bearing Joy's precious fruit.

"These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full." - John 15:1

Turn It To Good
Never flinch. My standard-bearers must you ever be. Bear your standard high.

Life has its dangers and difficulties, but real as these seem, the moment you see in them a power of evil which will in response to your faith be forced to work in some way for your good, in that moment of recognition evil and danger cease to have any power over you.

This is a wonderful truth. Believe it. Rejoice in it

www.twolisteners.or
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 09 Mar 2012, 6:40 pm

Nothing Is Small
Nothing is small to God. In His sight a sparrow is of greater value than a palace, one kindly word of more importance than a statesman's speech.

It is the Life in all that has value, and the quality of the life that determines the value. I came to give Eternal Life.

And they had a few small fishes: and he blessed…they took up
of the broken meat that was left seven baskets. And they that had eaten were about four thousand." - Mark 8:7-9

Bear One Another's Burdens
Do not judge of another's capacity by your own.

If the burden another bears presses too heavily, what matter that you could bear that load lightly?

You must learn of Me to judge of the sorrow or strain of another, not with a feeling of superiority, but with one of humble thankfulness.

Would not your burdens have seemed light to Me? But insofar as they pressed heavily upon you so did I judge of them.

That which tore your heart may seem light to another.

Truly I said -- Judge not. Only to God can the heart of man be made plain.

Seek My Presence, not only that you may understand Me, but that you may gain the insight to understand more clearly My other children.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 08 Mar 2012, 6:29 pm

Heaven Life

The Joy of the Spring shall be yours in full measure. Revel in the earth's joy. Do not you think that Nature is weary, too, of her long months of travail? There will come back a wonderful joy, if you share in her joy now.

Nature is the embodied Spirit of My Thoughts of beauty for this world. Treat her as such - as truly My servant and messenger, as any saint who has ever lived. To realize this will bring to you both new life-joy. Share her joys and travails, and great blessings will be yours.

This is all-important, because it is not only believing certain things about Me that helps and heals, but knowing Me, sensing My Presence in a flower, My message in its beauty and perfume.

You can truly live a life not of earth - a heaven-life here and now. Joy - Joy - Joy.

"The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land." - Song of Solomon 2:12

New Life
Eternal Life gives a youthful resiliency.

Think of My parable of the wine-skins. Those who merely worship Me as a creed are like unto old wine-skins.

They cannot accept new truth, new life. It would destroy, not increase their faith.

Those who have My Gift of Eternal, youth-giving Life have the ever-expanding, revitalizing, joy-quality of that Life.

The new wine poured so freely into new bottles. That bracing wine sustains the many who receive it.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 07 Mar 2012, 9:47 pm

Surprises

Many there are who think that I test and train and bend to My Will. I, who bade the disciples take up the cross, I loved to prepare a feast for them by the lakeside - a little glad surprise, not a necessity, as the feeding of the multitude may have seemed. I loved to give the wine-gift at the marriage feast.

As you love to plan surprises for those who understand, and joy in them, so with Me. I love to plan them for those who see My Love and tender Joy in them.

Dear to the heart of My Father are those who see not only My tears, the tears of a Savior, but the smile, the joy-smile of a friend.

"Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant." - Psalm 35:27

How Firm Your Foundation

As one in a storm needs to dwell in quiet thought upon the firmness of the foundation of his home, so you need in dangers and difficulties of whatever kind to withdraw, and in quiet assurance dwell upon that foundation upon which the house of your life and character is built.

Rest your thoughts on this, on Me. Do not dwell on the channels through which My Help may be directed to you. To do so is indeed to feel at the mercy of wind and the weather. You can draw no strength from such.

No, a sense of security can only come from relying on Me, the All-powerful, the Unchanging.

Security engenders Strength, then Peace, then Joy.

"Other foundations can no man lay."

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 06 Mar 2012, 10:13 pm

Love and Laugh

Work for Me, with Me, through Me. All work to last must be done in My Spirit. How silently My Spirit works. How gently and gradually souls are led into My Kingdom.

Love and Laughter form the plough that prepares the ground for the seed. Remember this. If the ground is hard, seed will not grow there.

Prepare the ground, and prepare it as I say.

"Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts." - Zechariah 4:6

Your Circle Widens
As the circle of your life widens you will feel ever more and more the need of Me. The need indeed to draw from My unfailing resources to gain the help and wisdom required to deal with these new contacts.

Do not refuse them, only let nothing idle or of little worth engross your attention.

As your circle is enlarged, your means to deal with it adequately must grow too.

This is My desire. Ever walk with Me. Learn of Me. Witness for Me, Glorify Me.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 05 Mar 2012, 10:33 pm

Fear Is Evil
Have no fear. Fear is evil and "perfect Love casts out fear." There is no room for fear in the heart in which I dwell. Fear destroys Hope. It cannot exist where Love is, or where Faith is.

Fear is the curse of the world. Man is afraid - afraid of poverty, afraid of loneliness, afraid of unemployment, afraid of sickness.

Many, many are man's fears. Nation is afraid of nation. Fear, fear, fear, everywhere. Fight fear as you would a plague. Turn it out of your lives and home. Fight it singly. Fight it together. Never inspire fear. It is an evil ally. Fear of punishment, fear of blame.

No work that employs this enemy of Mine is work for Me. Banish it. There must be another and better way.

Ask Me and I will show it you.

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - 2 Timothy 1:7

"Share Share"

I am your Lord. Obey Me in all. You are being surely lead into prosperity and true peace.

Let many share in your every gain. There must be no hoarding in the Christ-life. Not what you can gain, but what you can give. Keep your eyes fixed on Me. Seek to know My Will. Share. Share.

I am a Risen Lord. You cannot live with Me without partaking of My Risen Life. My Kingdom is sharing.

I must share all I have with My followers. So you, too, must share all that I give you -- material and Spiritual Blessings -- with others.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 04 Mar 2012, 8:36 pm

Key To Holiness
Draw near to Me, my children. Contact with Me is the panacea for all ills.

Remember that Truth is many-sided. Have much tender Love and Patience for all who do not see as you do.

The elimination of self is the key to holiness and happiness, and can only be accomplished with My help. Study My life more. Live in My Presence. Worship Me.

I said in Gethsemane, "If it be possible let this cup pass." I did NOT say that there was no cup of sorrow to drink. I was scourged and spat upon and nailed to the Cross, and I said, "Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do."

I did NOT say that they did not do it. When My disciple, Peter, urged Me to escape the Cross, I said, "Get thee behind Me, Satan."

When My disciples failed to help the epileptic boy, I said, "This kind cometh not out but by Prayer and Fasting." I did NOT say, "You imagined that he was ill. Nothing is wrong."

When the Bible says, "God has purer eyes than to behold evil," it means to impute evil to His people. He always sees the good in people, but remember that I "beheld the city, and wept over it."

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me." - Luke 9:23

To The Water's Edge

As God was in the days of Moses, so is He today. Responsive to the prayer of faith. Still ready and willing to make a path through the Red Sea.

Have the faith of Moses, who never faltered in his trust, even with the sea before, the advancing host behind, and no visible way of escape. To the very edge of the waters he led his people.

His task was done. It was for God, his God, in whom he trusted, to act now. Moses waited for, and expected, that act. But to the edge he had to go.

How often man draws back, halts at the thought of the troubled sea ahead. To go further is useless, he says, and gives up.

Or he goes within sight of the sea, and pauses. He must go on, always as far as he can; he must do all his share. God will not. On --to the Edge of the Sea.

Learn from this a mighty lesson. Do all your work, and leave your salvation to God. To say it will be no good is not to go to the edge, and that is to miss the saving Power of God.

The waters shall be divided, and you shall walk through the midst of the see on dry land. I have said it. I, the Lord. Have I not done this for so many in your own day? For you? Think on these things.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 03 Mar 2012, 8:20 pm

Grow Like Me
Think of Me. Look at Me often, and unconsciously you will grow like Me.

You may never see it. The nearer you get to Me, the more will you see your unlikeness to Me. So be comforted, My children.

Your very deep sense of failure is a sure sign that you are growing nearer to Me. And if you desire to help others to Me, then that prayer-desire is answered.

Remember, too, it is only struggle that hurts. In sloth, spiritual or mental, or physical, there is no sense of failure or discomfort, but with action, with effort, you are conscious not of strength but of weakness - at least at first.

That again is a sign of Life, of spiritual growth.

And remember, My Strength is made perfect in weakness.

"But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord." - 2 Corinthians 3:18

Shining Through
As you grow like Me so My Love must reflect more and more through you, Divinity and Majesty.

Sublime thought, yes, but you doubt if this can be. But God is Love, so God is Majesty. Thus gradually into the lives of those who follow Me there comes My Dignity and Majesty.

Have you not traced it in My closest friends?

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 02 Mar 2012, 5:46 pm

Spirit Words
"The words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life."

Just as much as the words I spoke to My disciples of old. This is your reward for not seeking spirit-communication through a medium. Those who do it can never know the ecstasy, the wonder, of spirit-communication as you know it.

Life, Joy, Peace, and Healing are yours in very full measure. You will see this as you go on. At first, you can hardly credit the powers I am bestowing on you.

I sent My disciples out two by two, and gave them power over unclean spirits, and to heal all manner of diseases.

Wonderful indeed must it have been to St. Peter to feel suddenly that His Lord's power was his.

"God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. - John 4:24

Complete In Me
A Rock of Defense. A Joy to the saddened. A Rest to the weary. Calm to the ruffled.

A Companion of the sunlit glades. A Guide through the deserts of life. An Interpreter of experience. A Friend. A Savior.

All these and many more would I be to you. Never a heart's need that I could not soothe and satisfy.

Search the ages. Many men have been many things to other hearts, but never one man to all men, never one man all to one man. This only the Maker of Hearts could be.

Not only so, but in Me the soul finds its completion.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 01 Mar 2012, 11:07 pm

Shower Love
I always hear your cry. No sound escapes Me.

Many, many in the world cry to Me, but oh! how few wait to hear Me speak to them and yet to the soul, My speaking to it matters so much.

My words are Life. Think then, to hear Me speak is to find Life, and healing and strength. Trust Me in all things. Love showered on all brings truly a quick return.

Just carry out My wishes and leave Me to carry out yours. Treat Me as Savior and King, but also with the tender intimacy of One much beloved.

Keep to the rules I have laid down for you, persistently, perseveringly, lovingly, patiently, hopefully, and in faith, and every mountain of difficulty shall be laid low, the rough places of poverty shall be made smooth, and all who know you shall know that I, your Lord, am the Lord.

Shower love.

"The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth." - Psalm 34:17

Arise From Defeat
It is not upon one battle alone that all depends, or there would be no hope for My failures.

You enter upon a long campaign when you enter My army. Is the battle lost? Acquaint yourself with the cause, discover your weakness, and with dauntless faith, go forth resolved this time to conquer.

No man can conquer who has not learned his weakness, not made ready for the next conflict, and who does not know and claim and trust My strength, always available when summoned, as you have already proved.

www.twolisteners.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next