Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» REVELATION TV Live PROGRAMS- BIBLE STUDY & MIDDLE EAST REPORT
A Hope-filled Future EmptyToday at 11:28 am by Admin

» WAR DRUMS
A Hope-filled Future EmptyToday at 10:10 am by Admin

» BIRTH PANGS – Series of Powerful Earthquakes Volcano's Strike Around the Globe
A Hope-filled Future EmptyToday at 10:09 am by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
A Hope-filled Future EmptyToday at 9:54 am by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
A Hope-filled Future EmptyToday at 9:45 am by Admin

» Daily Disciples
A Hope-filled Future EmptyToday at 9:43 am by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
A Hope-filled Future EmptyToday at 9:41 am by Admin

» BREITBART NEWS
A Hope-filled Future EmptyYesterday at 11:32 pm by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
A Hope-filled Future EmptyYesterday at 11:11 pm by Admin

» How to Say "Praying for You" and Really Mean It
A Hope-filled Future EmptyYesterday at 10:58 pm by Admin

» Psalm 61:5 What a beautiful relationship king David had with the Lord
A Hope-filled Future EmptyYesterday at 10:33 pm by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
A Hope-filled Future EmptyYesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
A Hope-filled Future EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
A Hope-filled Future EmptyYesterday at 9:25 pm by Admin

» Trump Stuns: Ilhan Omar 'Was Married to Her Brother?'
A Hope-filled Future EmptyYesterday at 9:23 pm by Admin

»  HOLOCAUST STUDIES
A Hope-filled Future EmptyYesterday at 6:31 pm by Admin

» THIS IS WHAT MIND CONTROL LOOKS LIKE
A Hope-filled Future EmptyYesterday at 6:17 pm by Admin

» THE MOON LANDING 50 YEARS LATER
A Hope-filled Future EmptyYesterday at 6:00 pm by Admin

» PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP
A Hope-filled Future EmptyYesterday at 5:53 pm by Admin

» OBAMA AGAIN
A Hope-filled Future EmptyYesterday at 5:47 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A Hope-filled Future

Go down

A Hope-filled Future Empty A Hope-filled Future

Post  Admin on Sun 22 May 2011, 2:01 pm

A Hope-filled Future

Suggested Bible Reading
Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God,To the saints who are in Ephesus and are faithful in Christ Jesus: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, just as he chose us in Christ before the foundation of the world to be holy and blameless before him in love. He destined us for adoption as his children through Jesus Christ, according to the good pleasure of his will, to the praise of his glorious grace that he freely bestowed on us in the Beloved. In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace that he lavished on us. With all wisdom and insight he has made known to us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure that he set forth in Christ, as a plan for the fullness of time, to gather up all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth. In Christ we have also obtained an inheritance, having been destined according to the purpose of him who accomplishes all things according to his counsel and will, so that we, who were the first to set our hope on Christ, might live for the praise of his glory. In him you also, when you had heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and had believed in him, were marked with the seal of the promised Holy Spirit; this is the pledge of our inheritance toward redemption as God's own people, to the praise of his glory.
-Ephesians 1:1-14 (NRSV)

Today's Scripture
Hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.-Romans 5:5 (NIV)

A friend told me, "I don't hope for anything because then I'm not disappointed." Her despairing words echoed some of her sorrow and loss, of being let down at various times throughout her life. I pray for her. I think she is probably trying to block out future pain. But I have told her that there is another way.

I've discovered God offers forgiveness and an indescribable future inheritance. I've discovered a hope that is rich, guaranteed, and eternal. This isn't wishful thinking on my part; it's based on the certain promises of God. And the amazing thing is, this hope is anchored right here and now in the loving gift of the Holy Spirit, at work in all the ups and downs, the joys and sorrows that each one of us experiences. Neither my friend nor I have to fear the future because our lives are in God's hands.
Hilary Allen (Somerset, England)

Prayer
Thank you, Lord, for the certain hope that we have in you for all we need in this life and for eternity. Amen.

Thought for the Day
Make a list of the signs of hope around you.

Prayer Focus
hose feeling hopeless
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down