Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» A Subtle Yet Devastating Curse
Elaine/aka Dunggate ~ CORNER EmptyToday at 2:30 pm by Admin

» The Mark started implants in their hands to replace cash, credit cards
Elaine/aka Dunggate ~ CORNER EmptyToday at 2:06 pm by Admin

» AISH
Elaine/aka Dunggate ~ CORNER EmptyToday at 1:54 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Elaine/aka Dunggate ~ CORNER EmptyToday at 1:51 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Elaine/aka Dunggate ~ CORNER EmptyToday at 1:46 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Elaine/aka Dunggate ~ CORNER EmptyToday at 1:45 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
Elaine/aka Dunggate ~ CORNER EmptyToday at 1:41 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL HISTORY
Elaine/aka Dunggate ~ CORNER EmptyToday at 8:51 am by Admin

» Bayo Afolaranmi (Pastor).
Elaine/aka Dunggate ~ CORNER EmptyYesterday at 11:26 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Elaine/aka Dunggate ~ CORNER EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Elaine/aka Dunggate ~ CORNER EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

» PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP
Elaine/aka Dunggate ~ CORNER EmptyYesterday at 7:44 pm by Admin

» Rep. Ilhan Omar must go: READ MORE
Elaine/aka Dunggate ~ CORNER EmptyYesterday at 6:53 pm by Admin

» The 20th Century Pogroms Against the Jews of the Middle East: Will Christians Suffer the Same Fate?
Elaine/aka Dunggate ~ CORNER EmptyYesterday at 6:21 pm by Admin

»  Top 5 Wrong Reasons Why People Worship
Elaine/aka Dunggate ~ CORNER EmptyYesterday at 4:59 pm by Admin

» 8 Lies Satan Tries to Tell You
Elaine/aka Dunggate ~ CORNER EmptyYesterday at 4:40 pm by Admin

» 10 Things God Wants More Than Our Success
Elaine/aka Dunggate ~ CORNER EmptyYesterday at 4:07 pm by Admin

» Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational
Elaine/aka Dunggate ~ CORNER EmptyYesterday at 3:57 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Elaine/aka Dunggate ~ CORNER EmptyYesterday at 3:21 pm by Admin

» BIRTH PANGS – Series of Powerful Earthquakes Volcano's Strike Around the Globe
Elaine/aka Dunggate ~ CORNER EmptyYesterday at 1:03 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Elaine/aka Dunggate ~ CORNER

Go down

Elaine/aka Dunggate ~ CORNER Empty Re: Elaine/aka Dunggate ~ CORNER

Post  Admin on Wed 02 Nov 2011, 6:39 pm

Based on my study of the scriptures when do I believe the rapture will be.
1. Before a 7-year Tribulation begins
Below listing some of my reasonings.

TRIBULATION
Shall We Have Tribulation?
We must answer "Yes!, Will the Church go through
THE Tribulation? my answer is "No!
Tribulation worketh patience because the testing of your faith developes perseverance. (Romans 5:3)
(Rom. 5:3) And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

The following verses demonstrate that believers living in the Church Age must go through tribulation:
(John 16:33) In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
(Acts 14:22) Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.
(1 Thess. 1:6) And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction [tribulation], with joy of the Holy Ghost.
(1 Thess. 3:3-4) That no man should be moved by these afflictions [tribulations]: for yourselves know that we are appointed thereunto. For verily, when we were with you, we told you before that we should suffer tribulation; even as it came to pass, and ye know.
(2 Tim. 3:12) Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

WE MUST BE BORN AGAIN OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD
Jesus tell us we must be born again of the spirit of God.
In John 3: 7
"Do not be amazed that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'
8 "The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit."

THE RAPTURE -Caught Away
The Rapture - this term is derived from a Latin verb which was used to translate the Greek verb harpaz ("caught up") found in 1 Thessalonians 4:17. This Greek verb means to be snatched away, taken away suddenly.

Without controversy the Scriptures present the Rapture of the Church as a comforting and encouraging hope (John 14:1; 1 Thess. 4:18). The glorious reality awaiting those believers who are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord is that "we shall not ... sleep" (1 Cor. 15:51). If the Church were destined to pass through the Tribulation, then these words would be of little comfort. Tribulation saints do not have the joyful expectancy of being alive unto the coming of the Lord and being exempt from physical death. To stand for Christ in that day will often mean martyrdom (Rev. 7:14; 13:15; 20:4).

WHEN WILL THE RAPTURE OCCUR?
Many speculate when this will be, no one knows: Mathew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

There are many scriptures in the bible with chain references and too many to list so I will use Mathew 24 which is the most widely known and is of my understanding and observations the time is near.
Among other things that are happening today, we see these things have greatly multiplied, increase in famine, earthquakes, and other things mentioned in Mathew 24 particularly verse 14 with satelite TV plus more and more world-wide evangelism.
Not forgetting Iran who want to wipe Israel off the map. We have to go back to the writings about Abraham. The Arabs (the children of Ishmael) who are now Muslims. And the Israelites (the children of Isaac and then Jacob) The Jews and the recipients of Gods promises as recorded in the bible.
The Arabs hate Israel and now under their belief of Mohamed and the Koran, All Jews and all Christians are to be killed because they serve the same God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Most middle East countries are decedents of Ishmael and all hate the same.

Jesus explained in Mathew 24
6 "You will be hearing of wars and rumours of wars. See that you are not frightened, for {those things} must take place, but {that} is not yet the end. 7 "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes. 8 "But all these things are {merely} the beginning of birth pangs. 9 "Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name. 10 "At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another. 11 "Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many. 12 "Because lawlessness is increased, most people's love will grow cold. 13 "But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved. 14 "This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.

1 Thes 4:13-18
The Bible teaches that there will be a group of people living on the earth who will never SLEEP (see 1 Corinthians 15:51). This means that they will never DIE, they will never die is because they will be CAUGHT UP to heaven.
Jesus promised this and spoke of in
John 14:3
3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
1 Corinthians 15:50
50 Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed,
52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
53 For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 But when this perishable will have put on the imperishable, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then will come about the saying that is written, "DEATH IS SWALLOWED UP in victory.
55 "O DEATH, WHERE IS YOUR VICTORY? O DEATH, WHERE IS YOUR STING?" 56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law;
57 but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

To reiterate:
THE RAPTURE -Caught Away
We read in verse 52 In a moment in the twinkling of an eye.
The word "MOMENT" means "SPLIT-SECOND" [Note: It is the Greek word "atom" which literally means "uncut." For example, an hour can be cut into 60 minutes and one minute can be cut into 60 seconds. An "atom" is a unit of time that can't be cut anymore because it is such a small unit. Thus "split-second" would be a good translation]. It shall also be "in the twinkling of an eye" (faster than you can blink). This event will take place very rapidly.

The rapture could happen at any time and we need to be ready.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem

Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Elaine/aka Dunggate ~ CORNER Empty DO NOT Judge BUT righteously

Post  Admin on Sat 01 Oct 2011, 10:44 pm

DO NOT Judge BUT righteously
John 7:24 Jesus says: “Do not judge according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.” What Jesus does tell us is not to judge by our own opinions, but instead judge by the word of God, that is what it means to judge righteously.
The Holiness of our God is the answer. It is written
"Righteous Judgment"
Matthew 7:1-5
"Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."
Christian and others are so apt to condemn whjat we have read in the bible or seem in our own imagination taking hold of.

GOD IS JUDGE LET ME REMIND YOU
and HIS MERCY surpass whatever we imagine.
LET OUR MIND BE THAT OF OUR FATHER GOD.
HIS MERCY endures Forever

and we can be such a stumbling block when we minister to another.
LET THE MERCY OF GOD PREVAIL IN OUR LIVES./

Yes there is a time to admonish but may we also remember but for the grace of God there go we, and be Lead by HIS Holy spirit for a word in season.
Listening to the heart of God

takes time in His presence.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Elaine/aka Dunggate ~ CORNER Empty A few scriptures on Judging.

Post  Admin on Thu 29 Sep 2011, 10:32 pm

A few scriptures on Judging.
We are so apt to judge but the scriptures tell us to judge righteously.
Something we need to learn as we grow into perfection as it is written be ye perfect as I am perfect (Mathew 5:48)
We are told to judge righteously.
How do we do that? no-one is perfect, but little by little we are able to grow into His likeness by the renewing of our minds day, by day, by day,
Replacing bad thoughts as they come into our mind and say NO! satan want to control your mind but greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4) Take hold of a scripture from God replace that negative thought with the lobe and cleansing word from Him. I say I refuse that stinking thinking be gone satan in the name of Christ Jesus. You may have another favourite but mine is I can do all things through Christ ~Who stengthens me.
Believe me with practice this does work.
I can testify that I even had in my early Christian life of doing this and even in my bad dream thoughts, as it was part of my life even then able to rebuke I refuse this stinkikng thinking! and it left me. WOW

REVELATION 2:22:26 -
And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
Rev 3 :21'He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
1 Cor 6:
Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church. 5 I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren? 6 But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers. 7 Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded? 8 Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren.

one of the most quoted scriptures heard today is "Judge not, lest ye be judged." (Matthew 7:1 KJV) However, the point Jesus was getting across was that we sometimes criticize another for something we ourselves do...and perhaps even more. If we will consider what we want to talk about or correct in a fellow Christian, but first ponder whether we may be guilty of doing the same thing, we may change our minds, and deal with our own sin first (see Matthew 7:1-5)

(2 Timothy 4:2).
The apostle Paul told Timothy, "Preach the Word....Correct people's mistakes. Warn them. Cheer them up with words of hope. Be very patient as you do these things. Teach them carefully"

Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Elaine/aka Dunggate ~ CORNER Empty Elaine/aka Dunggate ~ CORNER

Post  Admin on Thu 29 Sep 2011, 10:06 pm

The Gift of Discerning of Spirits
My friend Mary also neighbour and sister in Jesus, we often have talks and when we touch on a certain subject I tell her of this crunch I feel in my stomach which give me a signal something is not right.

We look at a gift of the Holy Spirit, the gift of discerning of
spirits. Below are two versions of the Bible which shed some light on what
this gift is:

1 Corinthians 12:10 (NKJV)
10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another
discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the
interpretation of tongues.

1 Corinthians 12:10 (GNB)
The Spirit gives one person the power to work miracles; to another, the gift of speaking God's message; and to yet another, the ability to tell the
difference between gifts that come from the Spirit and those that do not. To
one person he gives the ability to speak in strange tongues, and to another he gives the ability to explain what is said.

Here is the definition for the Greek word found in the Strong's Lexicon:
1) a distinguishing, discerning, judging

Here is what Matthew Henry says about the gift:
To another the discerning of Spirits, power to distinguish between true and false prophets, or to discern the real and internal qualifications of any
person for an office, or to discover the inward workings of the mind by the
Holy Ghost, as Peter did those of Ananias, Acts 5:3.

This gift of discerning of spirits is one of the gifts that is needed most
today with all the false gifts that can be found.
We see above in the
different texts that this gift could be to distinguish between true and
false gifts, true and false prophets and true and false Christians. It can
also be a gift to warn you what to stay away from.

Today there are so many:-
games, movies, T. V. shows etc., that are evil but are wrapped in beautiful packaging.
A lot of people don't see the harm behind some of these things but
there is evil behind them.

I start getting a certain feeling crunch in my stomach...
This is how the gift works with me, I get tightening of the stomach I call it a crunch as cannot describe any other way.
I see something on the TV promoting Harry Potter stuff or similar as the game "Dungeons and Dragons". Sometime it can be something another Christian is talking of which give me a warning signal. Even a so called Christian Channel.
There have been accounts of people who have
been demonized because of playing certain game and even those playing part as actor/actress in a movie.

If you have this gift, and God may give it to you for a certain time and
purpose, you may not have the tightening of the stomach or any physical
sensation. It may just be a feeling. You might just have a sense that this
needs to be left alone.

No matter what the situation, if you feel the Lord giving you a sense that
what you are seeing is a false anything or evil, follow the lead of the Holy
Spirit and let it be known. This is the gift of discerning spirits.

Elaine/akaDunggate (building up the walls) Neh 2:12-18; 1Peter 2:5 Us His living stones.
http://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com/forum
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Elaine/aka Dunggate ~ CORNER Empty Re: Elaine/aka Dunggate ~ CORNER

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down