World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
MIGHTY ANGELS OF GOD EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» Israel 365 News
MIGHTY ANGELS OF GOD EmptyYesterday at 11:42 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
MIGHTY ANGELS OF GOD EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
MIGHTY ANGELS OF GOD EmptyYesterday at 11:34 pm by Admin

» israelAM
MIGHTY ANGELS OF GOD EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
MIGHTY ANGELS OF GOD EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
MIGHTY ANGELS OF GOD EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
MIGHTY ANGELS OF GOD EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
MIGHTY ANGELS OF GOD EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
MIGHTY ANGELS OF GOD EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
MIGHTY ANGELS OF GOD EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
MIGHTY ANGELS OF GOD EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» AISH
MIGHTY ANGELS OF GOD EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:18 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
MIGHTY ANGELS OF GOD EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
MIGHTY ANGELS OF GOD EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
MIGHTY ANGELS OF GOD EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:32 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
MIGHTY ANGELS OF GOD EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
MIGHTY ANGELS OF GOD EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
MIGHTY ANGELS OF GOD EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm by Admin

» Strangling Israel slowly
MIGHTY ANGELS OF GOD EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024, 11:37 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

MIGHTY ANGELS OF GOD

Go down

MIGHTY ANGELS OF GOD Empty MIGHTY ANGELS OF GOD

Post  Admin Sat 01 Oct 2011, 7:29 pm

MIGHTY ANGELS OF GOD
There are many instances in the bible of Angels but I will bring a portion.
In the Bible we read:
Angels appear in human form.
Genesis 16:Sarai and Hagar and Ishmael
1Now Sarai, Abram's wife, bare him no children: and she had a handmaid, an Egyptian, whose name was Hagar. 2And Sarai said unto Abram, Behold now, the LORD hath restrained me from bearing: I pray thee, go in unto my maid; it may be that I may obtain children by her. And Abram hearkened to the voice of Sarai. 3And Sarai, Abram's wife, took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife. 4And he went in unto Hagar, and she conceived: and when she saw that she had conceived, her mistress was despised in her eyes. 5And Sarai said unto Abram, My wrong be upon thee: I have given my maid into thy bosom; and when she saw that she had conceived, I was despised in her eyes: the LORD judge between me and thee. 6But Abram said unto Sarai, Behold, thy maid is in thy hand; do to her as it pleaseth thee. And when Sarai dealt hardly with her, she fled from her face.
ANGEL OF THE LORD Hagar and Ishmael
7And the angel of the LORD found her by a fountain of water in the wilderness, by the fountain in the way to Shur. 8And he said, Hagar, Sarai's maid, whence camest thou? and whither wilt thou go? And she said, I flee from the face of my mistress Sarai. 9And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Return to thy mistress, and submit thyself under her hands. 10And the angel of the LORD said unto her, I will multiply thy seed exceedingly, that it shall not be numbered for multitude. 11And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ish'ma-el; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction. 12And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him: and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren. 13And she called the name of the LORD that spake unto her, Thou God seest me: for she said, Have I also here looked after him that seeth me? 14Wherefore the well was called Beer–la'hai–roi: behold, it is between Kadesh and Bered.

Genesis 18 The Birth of Isaac Promised
1 And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; 2 And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground, 3 And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant: 4 Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree: 5 And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said. 6 And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the hearth. 7 And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetcht a calf tender and good, and gave it unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it. 8 And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat. 9And they said unto him, Where is Sarah thy wife? And he said, Behold, in the tent. 10And he said, I will certainly return unto thee according to the time of life; and, lo, Sarah thy wife shall have a son. And Sarah heard it in the tent door, which was behind him. 11Now Abraham and Sarah were old and well stricken in age; and it ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women. 12Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also? 13And the LORD said unto Abraham, Wherefore did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old? 14Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son. 15Then Sarah denied, saying, I laughed not; for she was afraid. And he said, Nay; but thou didst laugh.
------
Genesis 19:1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; 2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night. 3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.4But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter: 5and they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them. 6And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him, 7and said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly. 8Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof. 9And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door. 10But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door. 11And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.
--------------
Abraham was old
A MARRIAGE COMMISSION.

Gen 24:40 And he said unto me, The LORD, before whom I walk, will send his angel with thee, and prosper thy way; and thou shalt take a wife for my son of my kindred, and of my father's house:

-----
THE ISRAELITES and Angel of God going Before them.
Exodus 14: 15 Then the LORD said to Moses, "Why are you crying out to Me? Tell the sons of Israel to go forward. 16 "As for you, lift up your staff and stretch out your hand over the sea and divide it, and the sons of Israel shall go through the midst of the sea on dry land. 19The angel of God, who had been going before the camp of Israel, moved and went behind them; and the pillar of cloud moved from before them and stood behind them.
-----------
Exodus 23:20 and verse- -23 "Behold, I am going to send an angel before you to guard you along the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared.
"For My angel will go before you and bring you in to {the land of} the Amorites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Canaanites, the Hivites and the Jebusites; and I will completely destroy them.
Ex 32:34 -
"But go now, lead the people where I told you. Behold, My angel shall go before you; nevertheless in the day when I punish, I will punish them for their sin."
Ex 33:2 -
"I will send an angel before you and I will drive out the Canaanite, the Amorite, the Hittite, the Perizzite, the Hivite and the Jebusite.
--------------
Nu 20:16 -
'But when we cried out to the LORD, He heard our voice and sent an angel and brought us out from Egypt; now behold, we are at Kadesh, a town on the edge of your territory.
------------
Nu 22:22 -23
But God was angry because he was going, and the angel of the LORD took his stand in the way as an adversary against him. Now he was riding on his donkey and his two servants were with him.
THE DONKEY saw the ANGEL
When the donkey saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way with his drawn sword in his hand, the donkey turned off from the way and went into the field; but Balaam struck the donkey to turn her back into the way.

---------------
THE ANGEL OF THE LORD APPEARS TO GIDEON
Judges 6:11 Then the angel of the LORD came and sat under the oak F79 that was in Ophrah, which belonged to Joash the Abiezrite as his son Gideon was beating out wheat in the wine press in order to save {it} from the Midianites. 12 The angel of the LORD appeared to him and said to him, "The LORD is with you, O valiant warrior."
Jud 6:21 - and 22
Then the angel of the LORD put out the end of the staff that was in his hand and touched the meat and the unleavened bread; and fire sprang up from the rock and consumed the meat and the unleavened bread. Then the angel of the LORD vanished from his sight. 22 When Gideon saw that he was the angel of the LORD, he said, "Alas, O Lord GOD! For now I have seen the angel of the LORD face to face."
NOTE for because I have seen an angel of the Lord face to face;
and whom he had reason to believe was the Lord himself, a divine Person, by the miracle wrought; and it was a commonly received notion even among good men, in those times, that the Lord was not to be seen by them and live, as appears from Jacob, Manoah, and others; at least the appearance of a divine Person, and even of any messenger from heaven, was startling, surprising, and frightful to them; which arose from a sense they had of the divine Being, and of their own sinfulness and frailty.
------------------------------------------------------

2 Kings 19:35 The POWER OF THE ANGEL OF THE LORD.
Then it happened that night that the angel of the LORD went out and struck 185,000 in the camp of the Assyrians; and when men rose early in the morning, behold, all of them were dead.

------------------------
Zech 1:19
So I said to the angel who was speaking with me, "What are these?" And he answered me, "These are the horns which have scattered Judah, Israel and Jerusalem."
New John Gill note:
which may design the distresses, vexations, and captivities of the people of Israel by their enemies, as by the Moabites, Ammonites… in the times of the judges; and the captivity of the ten tribes of Israel by Shalmaneser; and of the two tribes of Benjamin and Judah, and of the destruction of Jerusalem, by Nebuchadnezzar; when they were ventilated or fanned, as the word signifies, and so scattered abroad; see (Jeremiah 6:11) (15:7) and also their troubles in the times of the Medes and Persians, under Cambyses, until this second year of Darius; and may likewise have reference prophetically to their after troubles and captivity by the Romans; and to Rome Pagan, which persecuted and scattered the churches of Christ and people of God in the several parts of the world; and the antichristian states, the persecutors of the same.
---------------
The Book of Revelation make much mention of Angels
Re 1:1 -
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show to His bond-servants, the things which must soon take place; and He sent and communicated {it} by His angel to His bond-servant John
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down