World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» israelAM
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 9:51 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:49 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Remain in God - iBelieve Truth
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 1:25 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:43 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

» Is Gaza Really Starving
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 10:08 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Thu 04 Aug 2016, 9:13 pm

Heavenletter #5732 The Beauty Within, June 4, 2016 

God said: 
Nothing is forgotten. Everything is remembered. Everything you live, you have lived before. It is not new to you. You are reliving it. Parts of the past have been covered up, hidden, put out of sight, forbidden, unacknowledged, most especially to yourself. It is as if Light were something that would endanger you, and, so, you protect yourself from your very Presence.
Of course, brought into the Light, this cover-up will scatter to the winds and be gone, yet there seems to be a mechanism hovering within you tells you that you would do better keep this awareness from the Light.
Revealing hidden terrains and getting past them would indeed free you.
Better to see what is holding you back. Then you can face up to it, shoo away what blocks you, and rise uncluttered. Face up to what ails you, and then you are free to start over in freedom. Every day you can start over.
Odds are that you do carry unnecessary baggage. The baggage of the past slows you down. It trips you up. By ignoring the past, you may like to think you have written it out of your life, yet you repeat yourself, again and again. You refuse to let go of the Voice of the Past that haunts you.
Something may have seemed so awful you couldn't look at it then, and you don't want to look at it now. You fear it would be too much for you, so you collect unwanted emotion and push it down. As you ignore deep feelings, they build their muscle. To the detriment of your joy in life, the Past has made you at its mercy.
The Truth is that, despite your withholding, there is nothing that you are to hold back from yourself.
Come, let's take a walk together. Un-tether yourself from this secluded past. The past has gone, yet you may have submerged yourself in it for the sake of attachment to what once was. It is attachment that holds your heart back.
Farewell to attachment to the past. Now you are free. Loose the chains that bind you. Come out from hiding, and you will soar. You will fly high and wide. You who are Vastness will allow your Vastness to rise. You will burst through the inculcated past. No more cut-offs. No more retreating from the Richness of Life.
Abandon old images. You find yourself instead. You find freedom. Your destiny is freedom.
Freedom relaxes tension. Tension is another name for being at cross-purposes with yourself. Now, come out of a shell you may have surrounded yourself with. Awaken to the Beauty Within. You explore and expand your awareness. This is your awakening. The past consists of ashes. Throw off the cloak of the past. No longer are you to represent old pictures. Those old pictures are not who you are. They never were. They were fostered, and now you free yourself to let go of these Winds from Yesteryear.
Unwind from the past.
Have a new picture of yourself.
Claim your worthiness. It is yours.
You never lacked worthiness. Others in the past perhaps sold you on a picture of unworthiness. Old opinions others mis-held reflected themselves. They did not reflect you. You bought them, however. It is your own thoughts now that oppress you. Step out of old clothes. Fear of revelation has held you back. Beloved, you are a Rising Star.
You are Shining Brightness. You can be nothing else. Arise to your True Presence. Arise from the shackles of the past. Be true to yourself. Follow Me. Dare to walk on air. You are meant to fly high.
Say hello to yourself and good-by to the past. Come to Me now. Hold My hand, for now We ascend.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-beauty-within.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™

-------

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4021
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 03 Aug 2016, 9:46 pm

Heavenletter #5731 Ten Understandings God Has, August 3, 2016 

God said: 
In every moment, I whisper to you oh so softly. At the same time I suggest to you that you gravitate to the Depths of Silence where you can hear Me for yourself.
Let Me express some of my Understandings to you. You may have different understandings. These are some of Mine regarding your ability to actually hear Me:
1. You don't have to be a certain way before you can hear Me. It takes desire to know Me for yourself. There are some of your ideas that may get in your way.
2. There is nothing in life that has to be as you predicate it. Not everything has to be WONDERFUL as you see it. Who says that Life has to be a whiz-bang model experience? Not I.
3. Going into a deeper Silence isn't about control. It is about allowing. A deeper State of Silence belongs to you. You do not make it happen. You let go of control. You allow yourself to hear Me. Be surprised when you hear Me. You don't instruct Me in how you will come to hear Me.
4. Start with an intention. You choose an intention. You do not try to enforce an intention. You cannot force an intention, for then you no longer have an intention -- you have an effort for a desired result. You can call that which you insist upon as an anticipated rule or a law. Straining for Great Silence is not relaxation. For Heaven's sakes, know better than to strain on purpose. There is no need to try hard. Trying hard gets in your way.
5. If I were to outline a commandment, it would be: Let go!
6. What is letting go but freedom? You want to let go so you can reach higher. Freedom is higher. Be sure to know We are talking about responsible freedom. We are not talking about "anything goes". There are no holds barred, yet not anything goes.
7. In the outer world as in the inner world, you are One with everyone else. In the extant world, it is unnatural for you to hurt your arm or swing a punch at your face or hurt your own body in any way. The same, it is unnatural for you to hurt another on any level. Block no one.
8. If you desire to hear Me whisper to you from the depths of My heart and soul, since I speak in a depth before language and inasmuch as I am always vibrating, I can be heard at any moment and anywhere. If anyone can hear Me, you can hear Me, and you can hear Me at any moment anywhere.
9. I suppose you could say I speak at a virtual level, for I speak deeper than language. I speak from the Depths of Myself that vibrate within YOU. Built-in to My Gift of Vibrating the Harmony of My Being -- conveying My Love to you via My Heart – conveying to the One of Us, I can be heard, and you can hear Me.
It is natural for you to hear My Voice. Of course, My Voice is subtler than a Booming Voice. My Voice is subtler than language. You don't sequentially translate from this plane. You hear what I say as if all at once, even as you may not realize this. You may not be conscious of this step. Anyway, I go back and repeat Myself more slowly.
Sometimes I speak faster or slower than other times. It is not with your ears that you hear My heart. You are immersed in Me, in something of the same way you can see a bird on the wing in the distance, yet the bird and I are at no distance to you at all.
10. You have been picking up My Being all along here and there. You are not a stranger to My Voice. You are accustomed to My Voice, although, of course, you have also drowned me out. Even so, amid loud music, loud voices, turmoil, anxiety, perturbation, distress, agony, fear, danger, assault, I can be heard, and you can hear Me. I speak of love. Love is My language.
Do you hear Me? I am speaking to you. Hush. Listen.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/ten-understandings-god-has.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 02 Aug 2016, 9:02 pm

Heavenletter #5729 Day-to-Day Happiness, August 1, 2016 

God said: 
You long for something you know-not-what, yet you long for something more than what you see in your Life right now. In the beating of your heart, you say:
"God, I do feel growth, as though I am getting somewhere, and yet, and yet, there remains an ache in my heart, well, a pondering, a yearning for… something. It is like I am happy or happy enough, and then I fall into a trap of not being happy enough, feeling more on the sad side and that I am missing out on something I have long longed to realize."
Well, dear ones, I say, it's not so bad to be sad. It is not a horror story to feel a longing for something you may not be able to put your finger on. The kind of happiness you long for is not an emergency. Despite the wanting you feel when you think about it, more and more you recognize a general happiness, not exceeding happiness, yet, you know what? Who says that day-to-day happiness isn't okay? Surely, it's permissible to go down a quiet road in the country as well as a busy street in the big city.
Sometimes you interrupt your ease of happiness with dampening thoughts poured out from your intellect. You are aware that thinking so much about your degree of happiness detracts from your happiness. Your life is not exactly meant to be an exhibit.
When you are immersed in where you are and what you are doing, you do not ask yourself the question: "Am I happy?" It is not a question to ask. There is no questionnaire in life that you have to fill out and answer the way the world might suggest.
It is like when you take a trip in your car. Before you start your trip, you stop at the gas station and fill your tank. It is an automatic thing, not a big deal.
You just get in your car and drive. You look at the scenery. You feel a smoothness. You don’t dredge up cares. You are not looking for a scintillating trip. Your drive doesn't have to be scintillating. Life doesn't have to be scintillating.
You also don't have to keep asking yourself: "Is the gas tank still full?" It is not a question you keep asking. Not if you want to enjoy the drive. You don't worry yourself along the way. You don't repetitively ask yourself: "Will I really get there? When, oh, when will I get there?"
You keep your foot on the gas pedal. Maybe you are driving to Salt Lake City. Salt Lake City exists in the world. You will reach there. Meanwhile, you keep your eye on the road. You are where you are at the moment, not somewhere else. What's wrong with that? Only your impatience is wrong with that.
You stay within the speed limit. Beyond doubt, you are on your way. Well, sure, you are not at the debutante ball. And if you were, the debutante ball isn't better than where you are driving right now. At the debutante ball, you dance. At a dance, you probably aren't thinking that it would be better if you were taking a trip.
Regardless, whether on a drive or at a dance, you are on your way. You are you wherever you are. Your life doesn't depend so much on where you happen to be at a particular juncture in illusory space and time.
Life doesn't have to be anything but what it is. Whatever life may look like at a certain corner, it is Life, and it is taking you somewhere. You inevitably are getting somewhere.
You live your life. Whether it is a soap opera or a walk around the park, you are living your Once-in-a-Lifetime Life.
As it happens, you wind around in Life, as if you were sewing a dress. You have choices of style, material, color, patterns. On the sewing machine, you turn the dress this way and that way. And when the dress is finished, you try your dress on, and you wear your dress. Feel good in this dress. Probably you will wear a different dress tomorrow.
Whatever ride you take, whatever dance you go to, whatever dress you wear, you are still you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/day-to-day-happiness.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 01 Aug 2016, 8:31 pm

Heavenletter #5729 Day-to-Day Happiness, August 1, 2016 

God said: 
You long for something you know-not-what, yet you long for something more than what you see in your Life right now. In the beating of your heart, you say:
"God, I do feel growth, as though I am getting somewhere, and yet, and yet, there remains an ache in my heart, well, a pondering, a yearning for… something. It is like I am happy or happy enough, and then I fall into a trap of not being happy enough, feeling more on the sad side and that I am missing out on something I have long longed to realize."
Well, dear ones, I say, it's not so bad to be sad. It is not a horror story to feel a longing for something you may not be able to put your finger on. The kind of happiness you long for is not an emergency. Despite the wanting you feel when you think about it, more and more you recognize a general happiness, not exceeding happiness, yet, you know what? Who says that day-to-day happiness isn't okay? Surely, it's permissible to go down a quiet road in the country as well as a busy street in the big city.
Sometimes you interrupt your ease of happiness with dampening thoughts poured out from your intellect. You are aware that thinking so much about your degree of happiness detracts from your happiness. Your life is not exactly meant to be an exhibit.
When you are immersed in where you are and what you are doing, you do not ask yourself the question: "Am I happy?" It is not a question to ask. There is no questionnaire in life that you have to fill out and answer the way the world might suggest.
It is like when you take a trip in your car. Before you start your trip, you stop at the gas station and fill your tank. It is an automatic thing, not a big deal.
You just get in your car and drive. You look at the scenery. You feel a smoothness. You don’t dredge up cares. You are not looking for a scintillating trip. Your drive doesn't have to be scintillating. Life doesn't have to be scintillating.
You also don't have to keep asking yourself: "Is the gas tank still full?" It is not a question you keep asking. Not if you want to enjoy the drive. You don't worry yourself along the way. You don't repetitively ask yourself: "Will I really get there? When, oh, when will I get there?"
You keep your foot on the gas pedal. Maybe you are driving to Salt Lake City. Salt Lake City exists in the world. You will reach there. Meanwhile, you keep your eye on the road. You are where you are at the moment, not somewhere else. What's wrong with that? Only your impatience is wrong with that.
You stay within the speed limit. Beyond doubt, you are on your way. Well, sure, you are not at the debutante ball. And if you were, the debutante ball isn't better than where you are driving right now. At the debutante ball, you dance. At a dance, you probably aren't thinking that it would be better if you were taking a trip.
Regardless, whether on a drive or at a dance, you are on your way. You are you wherever you are. Your life doesn't depend so much on where you happen to be at a particular juncture in illusory space and time.
Life doesn't have to be anything but what it is. Whatever life may look like at a certain corner, it is Life, and it is taking you somewhere. You inevitably are getting somewhere.
You live your life. Whether it is a soap opera or a walk around the park, you are living your Once-in-a-Lifetime Life.
As it happens, you wind around in Life, as if you were sewing a dress. You have choices of style, material, color, patterns. On the sewing machine, you turn the dress this way and that way. And when the dress is finished, you try your dress on, and you wear your dress. Feel good in this dress. Probably you will wear a different dress tomorrow.
Whatever ride you take, whatever dance you go to, whatever dress you wear, you are still you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 31 Jul 2016, 9:14 pm

Heavenletter #5728 God Sure Loves You!, July 31, 2016 

God said: 
I whisper to you. I whisper, "You are My beloved."
Would that you hear Me and you know that it is to you I speak. If you do not hear Me now, you will hear Me. To barely hear Me is still to hear Me. I do not boom as I speak. I speak quietly so I will awaken you yet not jar you. When you do hear Me, you will hear Me from inside yourself.
Inside yourself is the wilderness you cry out from until you do hear My Voice. Perhaps it is My Voice alone that you must hear. Perhaps My Voice means more than My Words. In any case, hear Me. I am stationed within you.
If you feel a faint longing for Me from within you, it is My longing you feel, for I long for you to receive Me, for I am integral to you. The cry you hear in your heart is My cry to you. "Hear Me."
Is this a lot to ask? It is little, yet it is everything. It is the Open Sesame.
I knock on your door. "Let Me in," I say. You may not hear me. When you do not hear Me, you do not hear your own longing for Me.
Your life does not have to be everything there is, yet your life does require My Presence. You have My Presence. It means something to know you have a fortune within you.
I am not a stuck-up kind of God. I am a down-home kind of God. I am a Family God. I am whole-heartedly yours. You may have held Me in abeyance for a long time. Any amount of time holding Me in abeyance is too long.
I am not a Gatekeeper. I am a Door-Opener. I am the open door through which you walk right up the Stairway to Heaven.
I seek you, and you may not know that you seek Me. You may seek some trifle more than you seek your awareness of Me. Sometimes I am no more than the Unseen and Unheard in your life. You may see Me only in the far-off distance if at all. To you, I may be like a package in the mailroom that you have yet to pick up. You can always get it later.
One wonderful thing about Me is that, once you partake of Me, there is no end to Me. Once you start to open up to Me, watch out -- there is always more. I am a steady fulsome kind of God.
I talk to you frankly. At first, it seems I walk around the edges of your heart. That is, only so far as you dare let Me in. You are perhaps stand-offish. Somehow you are fearful of opening the Door of Love by which I offer you the Kingdom. True, you have lived a long time without Me. In terms of Life on Earth, that much is true.
You have some ideas in your head. You don't dare open your heart to Me, yet you keep some ideas hanging uselessly on the wall of your thoughts. You fear letting go of some of these thoughts that have been hanging out with for so long. In for a penny, in for a pound.
What terrible thing do you think would happen if you ousted certain outdated thoughts? The big bad wolf will not get you. The big bad wolf already has more in his thrall than he can chomp on.
You, on the other hand, in the midst of your life, go hungry. You are somewhat aware of your hesitation about voting for Me, yet you may be someone who sees your very abstention of Me as a declaration of independence and greatly in your favor. Beloveds, how can denial of the Closeness and Oneness of God be a feather in your cap?
A little bit of realization of God will put roses in your cheeks.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-sure-loves-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 30 Jul 2016, 1:51 pm

Heavenletter #5727 Forevermore and Nevermore, July 30, 2016 

God said: 
Forever. Forevermore. Timelessness could be seen as stretching out longer than forevermore.
Quoth the Raven, Nevermore. Quoth the Raven, as if there is loss, and that's it.
In one sense, loss cannot exist ever because, in Truth, there is nothing held, nothing owned, nothing real to tug at at all. How can there be loss when nothing was? Yet, of course, there is much that is held as true when it isn't even partially true. It is well-imagined, however.
Mirages are believed in. There are pyres of mirages in life that go up in smoke.
I made hands for holding, even as there is nothing for hands to hold onto. It is the mind that grasps. It is the heart that lets go.
All this is seen as tragic because of ideas held onto.
My children believe that the life in the world is true. You, My children, believe the world is concrete and very real. You, My children, give allegiance to the world. You may say you do not love life on Earth, and yet you want to keep it forever. You would like to ride the rails of life forevermore. You dis-favor Nevermore.
Life is forever, nevertheless. There is no duration to life. Life on another plane is still life.
Life is Infinite. Life is Eternal. Yet the word forevermore speaks of time. The word Nevermore speaks of absence of time which supports the idea of time. The word timelessness attempts to speak of time's nonexistence, yet how can words defray that which never was?
Words are ideas. Ideas do not always serve. Words are birds in flight. Words will not stay still. Words are illusive. Words are, in the final analysis, wordless. They are only words, and yet words are delicious to you, and it is a universal human requisite to speak. Babies babble and make sounds and then make words to the delight of their mamas and papas.
When you come right down to it, what is anything in world life but a passing myth? You live life on the go. You take off!
In Truth, you sit still on a mountaintop. We could say that all of Life on Earth is a kind of fervent activity, and rest and sleep also exist. Could Life on Earth itself be some kind of unearthly span? Of course, you talk to yourself. You may even speak in your sleep.
You seek to know what's going on when all the seeming goings-on -- all the hilarity and all the sadness -- are ripples in a pond. There is nothing really going on, and there is really no place where something going on can be.
Understandably, you would like to deny this. Something has to be going on, you say, because you are happy or not happy, sad or not sad. You find yourself in different aspects of life, yet you are neither here nor there. Life on Earth is inexplicable. Life sings many songs, and you are eager to join in.
You want this episode to be in time consciousness and out of this world at the same time. You hop back and forth from truth to consequences, as it were.
You think about your experience of life on Earth as momentous. It is momentous to you. You make a hullabaloo of it. You sign your name to it. You may not fully want it nor do you want to fully give it up. Meanwhile, this Life on Earth is a flash in the pan.
If time did exist -- in the same moment -- you take life seriously as if – as if – there were no Infinite Eternity or Eternal Infinity.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/forevermore-and-nevermore.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 29 Jul 2016, 10:55 pm

Heavenletter #5726 In Infinity, There Is No Bias, July 29, 2016 

God said: 
There is no bottom to My heart, and there is no top. My heart is Infinite. Truth be known, your heart is Infinite as well. As it is, however, My Infinite Heart is calm and patient while your Infinite Heart tends to tap its foot in impatience.
It could be that all you need in order to recognize the Vastness of your heart is to calm down. Even as you know that time is not, let Me tell you that you have all the time in the world to wait for patience to arise. What is your hurry in life? Must you be in such a hurry? And for what? Do you enjoy being hasty and insisting on your opinions as if they were holy?
Let go of the idea that you have to settle everything or anything the way you like. When you visit in someone's home, and you don't like the way they arrange their furniture, I imagine that you do not get up and rearrange their furniture for them. You don't, do you? Even if you are a certified designer, you likely don't move one piece of furniture unless the homeowner invites you to do so.
In a way, in this issue at hand, We are speaking of a different kind of interior design – the interior design of how you look at the world, your perspective and your opinion and how others may see differently.
Who says you have to be pleased? Why would you be impatient unless you thought you had to be pleased? Why exactly do you think that all the world is to decorate the way you like and think the way you think? Who made others accountable to you? Even your grown children are not accountable to you.
Everyone in the world has his or her preferences. Must the world bend down to you in reverence to your personal preferences? Did I make a mistake here somewhere to believe that there is room for all at the inn?
What confusion there would be in the world if everyone thought that the world was to bow down to his or her will? Yet for years and years, everyone may have been thinking just that. Not that they or you were actually thinking. More like you never thought but assumed that the world is to be according to you.
Come to think of it, there IS confusion in the world. Confusion is rampant. Could there be a correlation between these two factors? (1) A mind set that says you know better than most everyone else and (2) all the impatience in the world.
Is it possible We have discovered the basis of the state of the world? Could the ego mind be responsible for all the wars and heartache in the world? Are your opinions essential to the world? Are your opinions really essential to you?
Now, at the same time I say all this, I also want to say that the world is your oyster and everyone else's as well.
Even all that you see as tragedy is a mere opinion of yours. Your opinions come from somewhere. Probably the very world that you live in has taught you what is to loom large in your life.
Somewhere you learned to fear death of the body. Somewhere you learned the whole idea of suffering. You learned what is naughty and what is nice. You learned the art of embarrassment and outright shame. Shame is just another side to pride. You picked up from somewhere your whole sense of self-worth which is different from ego-pride. Somewhere you picked up the idea of what is essential and what is not.
For some, your opinions may change frequently. For others, you hold on to your opinions for dear life.
What if you would not consider your opinions as final say? Then you would be calm and patient. What if differences of opinions could coexist and you didn't object? Give this a try.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/in-infinity-there-is-no-bias.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 28 Jul 2016, 9:40 pm

Heavenletter #5725 There Is Wonder, July 28, 2016 

God said: 
Beloveds, you existed before you were conceived on Earth. Have I said this before? There never was a time you did not exist. There is an old saying in English: "You were just a twinkle in your father's eye." In this case, We could say: "You were just a twinkle in your Father's eye."
Never were you not. I don't care if I have said it a hundred times. There never was a time you were not. We always existed in Infinity, for you are Infinite. We, you and I, exist in Infinity to this day. So, yes, your body is temporary, yet you are Eternal, and you are Infinite Eternity. It's fair to say that you are an Immortal. In terms of Consciousness, you are Immortal.
Do you have a sort of feeling that you would like to somehow have known yourself way back when? Of course, there was no when or then, yet you would love to know yourself in this way of Pure Consciousness.
There was no muddling through. There was only Being, and Being you were, and Being you ARE.
You have known everyone, not just some. Being knew Being. Being knows Being. There never was an absence. Of course not, for Oneness is always forever.
It's hard to imagine, isn't it, the Oneness you always existed as? Do you feel Our Acquaintanceship somewhat now? Do you feel it? There is no way to describe this almost swooning, a kind of silent swooning that runs through the world. Can't be described. Can't be understood. Only can be felt. It is not a vague feeling, yet it is not clear. It is like a tinge of Oneness, yet it isn't like that either. Oneness. A simple Oneness. You feel drugged by it. If there were a million Onenesses, you could not feel greater than this Beingness of how Oneness feels right now. What? Can this be Heaven?
Close. It's close, yet remember in this non-locatable place called Heaven, there are no locations. Locations aren't available in Infinity any more than the concept of time exists in the non-place of Infinity. On Earth, sure, time and space are shoo-ins. You even have maps and clocks, yet maps and clocks are only as if. Maps and clocks are Let's Pretend.
Oneness, on the other hand, is expansion even where there is no more or less. Do you feel expanse in your heart or somewhere right now? Can't be, you may think, yet you do feel something like that. As Being, of course, you transcend the world. You transcend Transcendence! You exist in Oneness, and yet you don't exist, even as you are always ultimately Oneness forever.
How can love be described? All kinds of words and movie pictures can give ideas and images, yet nothing but Oneness equals Oneness. Oneness is Truth. There is less than Truth believed in, and, yet, less than Truth does not actually exist anywhere.
Oneness may feel like being part of a most wonderful soup or stew. Yet there is not a most anything. Ah, but, yes, there is wonder.
If there is no time, how can you ask: "When did We meet?" No, all We can do is to sigh in wonder.
In Oneness, there are no thoughts as you know thoughts.
Love is known. Love is never not known. Who in Oneness can separate love from himself? Yes, there is love, yet who can think or say: "Ah, yes, this is love", as if love were separate from Oneness, as if Love could be identifiable when there is no one to identify in Oneness. In the joy of Oneness, who can muster the energy to get outside of Oneness and take a look? No one.
Who could even think of a question to ask, let alone disturb Oneness or to answer a question even if it were possible to break the Silence of Oneness? Who could be bothered? Who would ever want to make the effort? Oh, Happiness. Oh, Oneness. Your heart says: "Oh, God, thank You."
Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/there-is-wonder.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 27 Jul 2016, 11:08 pm

Heavenletter #5724 Admit That You Are Oneness, July 27, 2016 

God said: 
What if all of life were a video game? As it is, even knowing that a video game is a product of imagination, there are many who play a video game with their whole heart and soul. You play most games with your heart and soul. With the intensity with which you play, it could be easy to believe that you think playing a game is real. And so is Life.
Even as a bystander, your take games oh-so seriously. Consider sports. Many people who watch baseball and football and hockey and so on take it to heart. The fans cheer or boo to their heart's content. The game sure feels like life and death. And the win or loss of a favored team is talked about long after.
Life on Earth arises from far below the surface. Truth is ongoing, yet you may not pay as much attention to the underlying Truth of Existence as you do to the recounting of the surface plays. On the surface plane, the game may be well followed and adored. Oh, yes, there can be fun on the surface. Have it. Have the fun. Enjoy it. That's what it is for.
In a skating rink, the surface of water frozen into ice holds up skaters very well – until the ice melts. The ice you see, which is water frozen, is not forever, yet great inroads may appear before you that the atoms of frozen water make possible. Hurray for ice for the platform it offers. Hurray for the occasions that ice presents.
Everyone knows a game is a game. Higher than imagination exists. Certainly, there is higher than that which is imagined. Infinity is the realest of the real and cannot be weighed or measured, yet it is worth gold.
By all means, glide on thin ice, knowing fully as you do, that you are supported by much greater than ice. Surely, the most desirable ice and the game you play supported by this temporary ice don't light a candle to the Foundation of All Life.
Heigh ho for enjoying life in the relative world. Hip-hip-hooray for that which supports the ice you skate on. The Unseen, as shy or as invisible as it may be, is the Champion. This subtle layer of life you frolic on is so much more powerful than you imagine.
You may even really scoff at the underside of existence I refer to. You can't touch it. You can't punch your fist into it. You can't shake it. You tend to think: If I can't see the more subtle and powerful in action, how can I say that it is truly there at all?
Let's go at this another way. You can feel pain. You may not know precisely where the pain is coming from. You don't romanticize the pain. You may scream. No one doubts that you are in pain even though you can't point exactly to it. No one sees the pain itself, only your expression of it.
It seems that the world believes in pain more quickly and seriously than it believes in the existence of the Source of Life called God.
Life comes from somewhere. You were born. You are more than a body, yet there is a trail from which your soul came that you cannot take a photo of.
How can there not be a God from which all comes. Heaven is not an imagined place, yet it is not a place at all. Heaven cannot fit in a place. God is not confined to a description. God and Paradise are too big to be confined. Of course, the idea of space is made up, and yet you believe in space and time. You would stake your life on them. You run your watch upon an agreed-upon time.
You and I fit into each other's heart, only there is truly One Heart in all of existence. It is the One Heart, One Being, in which the Oneness of All exists. Admit that you are Oneness.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/admit-that-you-are-oneness.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 26 Jul 2016, 11:46 am

Heavenletter #5723 Do You Really Desire Perfection?, July 26, 2016 

God said: 
What is the matter with something being the matter? What is the matter with Life even when it is imperfect?
Sometimes you give the impression that everything is supposed to be perfect, and something is really the matter when something is not perfect. From an intellectual mind-set, what can be perfect? What is the point of perfection when life is alive and moves right along?
Of course, on one level, everything IS perfect. It is perfectly what it is.
On the surface level of life in the world, you may well feel that life is beset with difficulties. Did you really think that life was supposed to be a formal tea at the Queen's Palace? Is life to serve you tea and crumpets, the tea to be poured from sterling silver into bone china cups, and all guests are to hold up their little fingers as they drink the perfect tea at the perfect temperature?
Since when has life not had spilled tea and, since when, has dust not descended on classic books and comic books alike, on cardboard and fine furniture and there has been mud on shoes?
Since when has everyone's voice been modulated and not a disturbing word is to be heard?
Must life be commanded to be something it is not? How do you know that Life is to be prettied up?
Does even one of My children inalterably know what is best or better for Life to be? Is something other than what you have always the ultimate experience? Anyway, you are not here to receive a rehearsed life.
When you look back, you may well look back at the past that was at the time not good enough or worse, and now you might relish its wonderfulness and yearn even for one minute of that past back then just the way it was when it was. Why wait to appreciate the tingle of life in retrospect years later?
Spilt milk or not, this moment is perfect. This very moment is precious.
How can you be so sure it is not right for rock music to be on the stage at this moment? How can you say that classical music is not right and perfect just as it is when it is playing? Perhaps everything means more than you let on.
You may have disliked school life at the time, but if you could go back there to second grade or sixth grade and sit in your seat at school in a class as you once did, would you say no to being there once again with the whole class in your same seats and the same teacher? You might cry with tears of joy to be there one more time. No one says it was perfect, yet it was yours, and it had a kind of perfection. Your fondness for back then may grow in front of your eyes.
It is not only the future that you daydream about.
In terms of the more recent past, you may notice that you are fond of someone you were not fond of at the time, let's say, a co-worker or a boss, and now you would be happy to see him or her now.
Perhaps, in high school, you had a teacher that everyone made fun of. You wouldn't make fun of that teacher now. You might embrace that teacher now. You might give a lot for an opportunity to look into that teacher's eyes.
There is something about much of the past that you dream of now. You might feel privileged to yearn for the past or to mourn for it – would that you had felt great worth in the first place!
Let life be what it is. Probably, you love life more than you give yourself credit for.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/do-you-really-desire-perfection.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 25 Jul 2016, 6:13 pm

Heavenletter #5722 Beyond the World of Appearances, July 25, 2016 

God said: 
Come right in. Come over here to Me.
When We come down to it, I am what there is. We could also say that you, the so-called you, are all that there is as well. Call it you, I, We – take your pick – the One of Us is the Totality.
The world isn't really out there. Oh, yes, it seems to be. It certainly does. You can touch it; you can hear it; you can be boondoggled by it. You can break it; you can put it together; you can love it; you can be outraged by it.
You can make anything of the extant world you like. You can prove it; reprove it; edit it; undo it; rewrite your script all over. You can also go beyond the world of appearances.
Here is where I come in. Here is the True Reality. Inside Us isn't exactly the right expression. There is no exact right expression. We do the best We can. We attempt. Yet even language is not real. We palaver. We make sounds and shapes of sounds and combinations of sounds that We name language. We also call languages tongues while our tongues swivel and shake.
Of course, language goes beyond sounds and shapes. Some languages are called guttural. There is an affiliation between sounds and your guts – guts meaning where your world truth lies. You spill your guts out, it is said, when you tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Do you see how one word changes another, or amplifies it, or crosses it out. Out with it!
The Truth is that nothing exists but the Truth. Pretty much, languages and their words are something you play with, putting together a puzzle in diverse ways. Also a puzzle you pull apart in diverse ways.
You can eat your words. You can chop them up. There is the puzzle of language, yet the puzzle may remain in your thoughts. And where are thoughts located really?
Even the same one word may have many meanings.
Language is sound, and it is also sight. There are many kinds of sight as well. Second sight. Yet meaning can be reached without sight. It can be guessed. It can be felt.
Meaning and the world can be anything you choose to say it is. You set the rules. You engage or disengage. You spin the wheel. Where it stops, nobody knows. And even when you might know where the wheel stops, it doesn't stay stopped. That's why it's called a wheel.
I am having fun with words today. I am having fun with you. May you be having fun with Me.
Let's be jolly today. All this playground that you live on is a mirror. It is a mirror of you. It may be your worst dream or it may be the best dream you could ever have. The only True Content of this imagined world that is studied ad infinitum cannot really be studied because it dances away from view right before your eyes. You hardly remember what you have seen soon enough anyway.
You are playing in the Game of Life. It is very very serious to you. The Game of Life may mean everything to you.
So, what are We saying and seeing here today right now? Nothing and Everything, and nothin' at all.
Yet We are whirling in love all along. Sometimes you mean it, sometimes you don't. Make of Life what you will. In the world, this is how it is.
Out of the world, there is a different story. It is not even a story. It is Infinity where no dice roll.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/beyond-the-world-of-appearances.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 24 Jul 2016, 6:21 pm

Heavenletter #5721 The Kingdom You Were Born To, July 24, 2016

God said:
Ego enters in when there is a deep-seated lack of self-worth. Lack of self-worth is the plague of the world.
Ego picks up details and tries to magnify itself in the world. It is fine for you to have joy where you have joy. It is one thing to have joy from a new car. It is another thing to have your ego blown up by the purchase of a new car, and now regard self-important as King because you drive a new car. A new car has nothing to do with your inborn self-worth. Enjoy the ride, yet do not mix it up with your God-given sense of self-worth.
Have no car in the world, or have ten valuable cars, your self-worth is not touched a whit.
The self-worth of My children is great, yet how many really know this. You could be the most beautiful woman in the world or the handsomest man, the richest, the most famous, the wisest, the most efficient and so on, yet all these matters have nothing to do with the Kingdom you were born to.
Self-worth is not revealed by status in the world.
Your self-worth is not proven in outside terms.
I have declared your self-worth. Your presence here on Earth establishes your self-worth. If you need additives from the outside world to bolster your sense of self-worth, ego has persuaded you, inveigled you, deceived you, masterminded you, pulled a switcheroo.
Let me make it clear that it is fine to desire whatever you desire in life and to gain it. Yet whatever you gain in the material world does not attest to your self-worth. Is this clear?
Because you are a millionaire does not make you more worthy than a man in rags. By all means, be a millionaire. It is worthy to be a millionaire. It is worthy to be great in accomplishment and to share your joy. This gives incentive to others. Do not for one moment think I am denying anyone's accomplishment in the world. Well-done, I say.
Only you are of greater merit than all the world can attest. You are worth far more than anything the world has to offer.
I am asking that you not sell yourself short.
Sleeping in a mansion or sleeping on the beach, your self-worth is not an issue.
Unfortunately, in the world, your true sense of self-worth may indeed have been subjugated. I maintain: A diamond in the rough is still a diamond.
The world cannot set the value for you. It has no right to. Nor must the world dare to deny you. Certainly, the world's judgment does not truly transform anyone to the hoi polloi nor does it detract from anyone except in terms of ego.
Ego is believed in by those who have glossed over their true worth by virtue of what has been passed on to them and they have digested from the world. Followers of ego have taken the world's evaluation over Mine.
If someone has not known his own sense of self-worth, he cannot know another's. It is possible to say that the sin of your fathers is not having noted his own sense of worth. Not having realized his own sense of worth, how could he pass it on you?
I ask you to follow My Words for your benefit. Of Myself, I do not require followers. Of course, your benefit is My desire. It is also My Will. My Will is for you to know your worth. There is no limits to what you are worth, beloveds.
The world you grew up in may well have given you a bum steer. You do not have to buy it. You must not buy it. A low estimation of you is from the past. I am giving you the straight goods right now.
Forget self-esteem. Forget grandeur. Be done with ego and all its flattery. Find your sense of self-worth. Begin to believe in your self-worth, and you will have wonders to perform. Hang out with your true sense of self-worth and raise the world.
Ego cannot light a candle next to self-worth. Ego is all smoke and no substance. Our Connected True Sense of Self-Worth is King.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-kingdom-you-were-born-to.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 24 Jul 2016, 12:37 am

Heavenletter #5720 Look at Rainbows!, July 23, 2016 

God said: 
Stop grousing about life. Grousing means to complain. It's not smart to complain about life. So many of My children are very good at finding fault. Goodness knows how many have found grousing about life as easy as pie.
Look at the sky. Look at the colors of a rainbow. Look at blinking stars. Look at the yellow sun.
If you want peace in the world, bring peace to the world. Be the peace.
If you want joy in the world, bring joy to the world. Be joy itself.
If you want to bring a high vibration to the world, radiate a high vibration. Be that which you desire.
When you complain about crime in the world, what are you elevating?
When you gripe about poverty in the world, what good are you doing?
When you are angry with conditions in the world, what do you communicate?
Tut tut, you say about life in the world. Bring beauty to the world instead.
When someone sneezes, you say, "God bless you." What if you say, "God bless you," to the rain?
What if you sent out love to those who suffer in the world? What if you gave them love. Certainly don't get in an uproar because there is suffering as if that makes you noble. Do you perhaps think you are high and mighty?
You bless babies. You bless crying babies. Send blessings everywhere. Bless the world. Bless the ground you walk on.
Do not complain what others do or don't do.
Don't complain that the world was not made to suit you. Start loving the world instead. The world will rise. You will rise.
There is a saying: "Frown, and you frown alone. Smile and the world smiles with you." Life is an equal opportunity employer. It is true that when you smile the world smiles with you. It is equally true that when you frown, the world frowns with you. You make the world into what you see.
If you want to make the world a better place, look at the world differently, think about the world differently. Stop compounding what you don't like. Compound what you do like. Say something nice. Give some credit to the world. Cease giving demerits to the world. No more throwing stones. Hand out appreciation for that which your heart does appreciate.
It takes no talent to grouse about the world. That's the lazy way. Nor do I suggest you get on your soapbox. Get off your soapbox.
Right now, today, look for something that you like. Notice kindness. Be kind. Be kind even to that which you disdain. This doesn't mean to love poverty or hunger or war. Simply pay attention to what you see that you do like. You will multiply it.
It may be that Rome wasn't built in a day. With enough love in the world, the world can change overnight. Support love and blessings and stop wrangling about what you don't like.
If you disfavor the world, you are not happy with yourself. Gain happiness in yourself, and the world you see will change right before your eyes.
It is so easy to be a critic. It's easy to be a good critic, an outstanding critic, yet what good does criticizing do? It keeps you where you are.
I do not tell you to be blind or to pretend you are. You can let different sounds come out of your mouth. Sing a new song.
You are contagious. Your take on life is contagious. Spread light, not darkness. Point at flowers. The dirt that flowers grow in is also worthy of approval.
That's it. If you want to change the world, be an approver, not a disapprover.
You are destined to be the Light of the World.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/look-at-rainbows.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 22 Jul 2016, 9:40 pm

Heavenletter #5719 When You Live in a Valley, July 22, 2016 

God said: 
When you live in a valley, in order to reach a mountaintop, you climb. Climbing is your journey. It isn’t that you must absolutely reach the mountaintop. It is that you are to reach up and keep climbing. The adventure is in the climbing far more than in the result. Even so, there are results every day.
You are reaching for something, and you grasp something even as you may not consciously know what it is you grasp. There is somewhere beyond the valley where you presently live.
Valleys are very beautiful, and yet you climb higher. The climbing is your life. Sometimes you may slip. Sometimes you climb fast. Sometimes you pause where you are. Sometimes you take your time. Sometimes you skip along. Sometimes you are tired. Sometimes you never want to stop.
Isn't what is as it is also okay? Who has the right to say that life as it appears in a moment is not okay? How did you get to be so sure what life is supposed to look like? Your purpose is to climb. Are you here on Earth to say otherwise?
You practice life. You live the best you can. You do not have to be an expert. Certainly, you are not to be the judge and jury of life. Be an enjoyer of life. Be on your way. Jump over the hurdles with alacrity. Hurdles are in front of so that you can jump over them.
Have a liking for yourself and your life. Champion yourself even as you do not know the whole story. What matters is that you climb. You are not given a deadline, nor are you given a map. If you held a detailed map in your hand, the adventure would be less, perhaps even stodgy. As it is, you find out the direction you are going in as you go along. You receive signals that say: "Come this way. Here, not there."
Sometimes you are uncertain at the outset. That's okay. You don't have to know everything. You are a discoverer. You don't know what you will discover along the way. This is how it is that you adventure. Even so, you are a Knower.
You are on an adventure of a lifetime. You are on this amazing adventure right now as We speak! All you have to do is to keep going forward. Obstacles don't stop you. There is no reason why they should.
There is always more before you. No map is opened before you. You have inner guidance. You come from somewhere, and you go somewhere, and, by virtue of your moseying along, you reach somewhere. Climb.
Rejoice. You are on a path whether you see a step ahead or not.
You are destined to reach your destination. You don’t have to reach it right now. You will be led to it. You cannot miss.
It's okay to be the tortoise. It's okay to be the hare. It is perfectly fine to rest along the way, yet you are not running a race. You are not alive here on Earth to prove anything. You are here to be alive. As yet, you don't begin to see your perfection.
One wonderful thing about climbing is that the higher you reach, the bigger the view before you. At a higher altitude, you see further. You are seeing. Whether you are looking up or down, you are seeing.
It matters that you see anew. Keep looking up.
As you look up, keep a lookout for Me.
You are entering a vista.
You are entering Vastness.
Your heart whirls. Your pulse beats. More is going on in the world than you dream of, you who are part of a chorus.
You cast your nets before the water. Everyone reaches out, and everyone is anchored.
Anchor yourself and your Self in Me. You are setting sail for Me.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/when-you-live-in-a-valley.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 20 Jul 2016, 8:44 pm

Heavenletter #5717 Every Morning, Birds Sing, July 20, 2016 

God said: 
Baggage you carry with you is one thing. The concept of karma in the world is another. The difference may be subtle, yet the difference is momentous.
Yes, you may keep carting baggage from the past. Why would you keep dragging the past along with you on your next journey? You are smarter than that. Why would you go to all that trouble. For Heaven's sakes, why would I?
I wouldn't.
Do I teach you that you are a hapless victim of the past, that karma is your pay-pack, that retribution coming back to you to haunt you, that the past won't let you start over fresh, that the past follows you, even chases you, that you can't escape it, that a deed the person you once were committed is now marked on your back with a skull and crossbones, that, tut tut, that you can't do anything about leaving the past but to face the music?
Regarding this theory of karma, no one minds the karma of good deeds that you don't remember yet are considered responsible for. This is a horse of a different color!
By and large, karma is thought of as consequences for regrettable behavior. You may be an entirely wiser person now, yet somehow, still your hands are slapped from the past. If you were unkind to someone, one way or another, someone will hand you back the unkindness you gave even millenia ago. Tit for tat. That's it. There is nothing you can do about it. You earned this karma, and now it's time for you to pay the piper so be good from now on cuz so you won't have to walk in fear later.
Since when, do I endorse holding on to fear? I don't.
I protest the idea that says you are stuck, that you can't get out of it. You owe a debt, and you must pay it, or Life will dun you.
This is all retroactive. If this type of score is kept, where is love? Would I make the balancing act of a bookkeeper? A bookkeeper has to rectify everything, yet do you believe this is the way I rehash your life in Heaven?
I am not a bookkeeping kind of God.
I do not hold the past against you. You were innocent. If you did a misdeed, you didn't know better. Even the laws of the world offer a certain number of years after which you cannot be accused. C'mon, now, are you saying that the world is more accommodating than I?
By all means, start off life with a clean slate.
Does this mean everything will always go your way? You know it doesn't. Earth Life is not something you can figure out in layman's terms.
Start your life from where you are. It is not for you to look for retaliation or an accounting as to why something unfavorable happened to you anymore than you have to figure out why something outstandingly favorable has to be accounted for.
In every case, the question to ask is not: "What did I do to warrant this?"
In every case, the question to ask is: "What is my next step? How do I move on from here?"
If you cannot go back in time to reverse something that has already happened, why go back at all? Why look back at all? What kind of vibration does thinking of a sad past give you? Why look to blame yourself or anyone else? Everyone knows that life can change in a moment. My advice is to hark to the present.
Greet the present now. Embrace it. Why not? Drop the idea of karma as an equal return retroactively due you for past offenses. I have no fondness for grudges.
Move on. Forge new paths. You are living a new life now. You have surpassed the past. If you have risen from the past, well, you are risen. I say you are risen.
Birds sing every morning. Instead of listening to all the thoughts you listen to, listen to the birds sing. The birds sing of thee.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/every-morning-birds-sing.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 19 Jul 2016, 9:59 pm

Heavenletter #5715 Within You Lies Innate Power, July 18, 2016 

God said: 
We are One. You relegate yourself to the concept that I carry you inside Me or to the concept that somehow you have Me within you as a secret place you cannot quite reach or touch. Of course, you cannot touch Me. Right now you are focused on your senses. It is a far deeper level than touch that will come into play.
What you can do is KNOW Me, and know Me as One with you. It seems to be a hard stretch for you to make sense of Our Sacred Oneness.
Even as One means One, you have noticed that pronouns referring to Me in Heavenletters are capitalized and pronouns referring to you are in small case. This is how you want it right now – to distinguish Who is who. You want to be able to tell us apart.
For practical purposes then, start seeing you and Me coming closer and closer. There is merit for you to conceive that We are somehow swimming together in any format that you can picture Our Union in. Right now, the best you can do may be to think of yourself as a satellite sun smaller than the Great Sun. Obviously, in your present state, as you see it, it cannot be that the one who is carried and the One Who is carrying can be equal. You are not quite able to fathom otherwise.
You are aware that I do not suffer. You are very aware of your suffering and the suffering of every human being you know and every human being you do not know. Let's put it another way:
You have the innate power within you – within the Being of you – within the Higher Power and Truth of you -- to change the world. In order to change the world, you don't have to transform yourself. You don't have to wear a certain hat or uniform. Simply you as you are can make a difference to the world. One way or another, you are doing it, either up or down or middling. Better to uplift the world, do you agree?
You don't know Who you are. You are dumbfounded at the idea that you could really really reach the Heights I do. Your eyesight is such that, as you see it, it would take a miracle to even imagine yourself riding in the same carriage with Me.
You see right or you see left. You don't see Our similarities very well at all.
You will shed the cataracts that hide yourself from identifying with Me. This is a big leap for you. You would have to let go of everything you hang onto. At present, there is too much you aren't quite ready to want to give up.
We can say you are stupefied at the idea of sitting in My seat. It is beyond your reckoning.
You wouldn't want the world to depend on you. You wouldn't want to have to take over My responsibilities. In Reality, you and I, We would harmonize. We would sing the same songs. You would soak up My way of seeing and doing, for My way is totally effortless. Right now, you see great training needed, almost as if We, you and I, are stationed at the other ends of the world.
It may surprise you to hear that you have already had moments of realizing Our Oneness. I can hold One Note Forever. You imagine that being One with Me is a gigantic step beyond anyone's capability so you blind yourself.
We can say it is an apparent giant step for you to take – a giant step I say you are ready for. You are ready to fly with Me. You are on the edge of your seat to fly with Me.
Okay, fly with Me! Be My Co-Pilot then, and away We go. As it is, We are so overlapping, so connected, so incapable of being apart. As the world sees it, it is very far away indeed, yet We are not even a heart pulse away.
The world is mistaken. Our hearts are One. We have never been apart. Come a little closer to Me in your heart. Dare. Just come a little closer and higher, if you will, and you will see how it is that a nestling becomes Great.
You can only be what you are. You are not this weak-blooded erring person that you insist you are. You are skittish with the idea that you are Great. You just haven't learned your True name yet. You will acquire your True Name soon. Soon, I will call you, and you will come to Me.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/within-you-lies-innate-power.html

Heavenletter #5716 Oneness Is Beautiful, July 19, 2016 

God said: 
God lives. God is alive. I live in you, just as you live in Me. In every area of Life, We are integrated. I am not a pretty add-on. I am All. There is no beginning or ending because I am All, and you are All along with Me. Not sometimes, not only when you are all dressed up, but always all the time. You go nowhere without Me. We are One Burst of Joy echoing in All the Universe.
We, you and I, are the Call of Joy. There are no bounds for Us to burst. We can only burst forth in Joy. You and I, We are Joy to the World. Oneness is beautiful in the Lake of Love in Which We Reside.
We are the most wonderful thing there can be, and We exist in Infinity. We are the gold, and We are the scraps. We are everything manmade and everything God-made. We are integral, one to the other. There is no parting. There is no separating. We are inseparably One.
There is no separating the Ocean from its waves. The Waves are verily Ocean. What possible advantage can there be in the idea of separating the Ocean? Waves are part and parcel of the Ocean.
You and I are joined in Oneness. We are Oneness Inseparable. We have no seams to show. We have no seams to be torn apart.
Do you begin to sense what Oneness feels like? Even just a tiny touch of what Oneness feels like? There are no words to describe this True Existential Presence. Oneness can only be known.
Feel yourself coming closer to a pervasive sense of Oneness. Oneness is not volatile. Not at all. It is subtle, and subtle is powerful. Subtle is most powerful, yet powerful isn't quite the right word either, even as Oneness is subtle – subtle and marvelous – subtle and overwhelming -- even as Oneness is gently absorbed.
Oneness doesn't knock you over. It doesn't spin you around. As subtle as Oneness is, you could swoon in Oneness just the same. Oneness revamps your sense of Oneness. Oneness is exquisite. You never want to be without Oneness.
We could say that Oneness emanates, the same way you know that spring is in the air. How would you know, without the five senses, that it is Winter? How would you know what a Lily of the Valley smells like? How would you remember from all the Vastness what sweetness flowers are and what their presence means to you. The sweetness invades you. Sometimes all you want is the Presence of Flowers. You just know.
How do you remember the essence of anything? No need to know how. You just remember. And so you know colors and remember them even when it's been a long time since you saw a particular color and loved it with all your heart.
How do you feel love? How do you know it? How do you know different kinds of love one from another?
Why, love is universal, and love is unique.
How many colors of love are there? How many dimensions? How can love thrive when it is a vapor of some kind? When is love pure love existing for the joy of itself? How does love fill hearts, and how can it be that love can seemingly turn off. One moment love is wine, and the next moment, love may turn into vinegar. This can't be true.
It is inconceivable that My children are not in love with Oneness at every moment. Love cannot be left out in the cold. Not for any length of time can anyone refuse the Love of Oneness, for, Heaven’s sakes, time exists not at all.
Does love come before Oneness, or does Oneness come first? Who needs to analyze when Love and Oneness are One and cannot be divided.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/oneness-is-beautiful.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 17 Jul 2016, 2:53 pm

Heavenletter #5714 Love Yourself, Love Yourself, Love Yourself, July 17, 2016 

God said: 
Yes, yes, I hear you, My children. Sometimes you say that you feel like Heaven has forgotten you. You say you feel like your life is going nowhere. You haven't found true love, and you struggle financially. You feel that no one really knows you, well, except Me, though you may doubt Me. Nevertheless, you are a good-hearted caring person ready to help others, and then you feel like you don't receive all the help you require in return.
I understand "feel like."
Because you have not yet found true love, does not mean you won't. Nor does it mean that you have to. And, of course, you know that you are not the first one to ever feel forgotten, left out, overlooked, ignored, undervalued.
I respect your feelings. Your feelings are true enough, yet I have to ask you, do you really believe this? Would you sign your name to a confession and have it sealed by a notary and forward it to Me? Would you send Me such a document? Don't attest to being forlorn. There are better adjectives to apply to yourself.
Do you think that I skip around loving some of My children while casting some others aside? This is a trap you set for yourself. What if the bottom line is that I love everyone? I do love everyone without exception. What pitfall of thinking have you fallen into?
What if you spent your heart and mind in thinking how loved you are rather than affirming a picture of abandonment?
What? Do you think that every single desire of yours has to come true? Do you really believe that if every single desire of yours has to come true, and, if every desire of yours does not come true, this then is proof that you are not loved?
If you really believed this, then you would really believe that I do not love any of My children, for everyone born under the sun may leave the Earth with some desires unfulfilled. It is safe to say that everyone loses a parent to what the world calls death. Some parents lose a child. How many on Earth find true love? How many have all the money they desire? So far as I know – and I am not knocking $'s – whether in the bank or in your hand, money does not always cure heartache.
Do you think that relative life in the world has been singled out as punishment? Do you think I am a God Who thinks up punishments? If that were the case, what would be the point of Life on Earth? What would be the point in My creating Creation and creating you? I do not look for a punching bag.
Nor am I telling you, dear one, to start thinking about others who have it harder than you. Don't do that. We both know that many who wail eat, have some income, etc. Does it feel to you that I am coming down hard on you now? I ask you to get up off your knees, dear angel. I ask you to get up off the couch of despair.
Thank God that you can give service to Me through your service to others, yet never do I ask you to be a martyr. I am not in favor of sacrifice. Give what you can give without expectation. Otherwise, you are not giving. You are making a trade. You may not be aware that it is a trade, for the trade is not out in the open.
Life, as it is seen in the world, is not fair. But here’s the thing, you do not yet have the vision to see the world as fair. This is the plight you face.
The relative world, as it is presently seen, is all about comparisons and contrasts. From there, nit-picking rises, and the world finds all these checks and balances. Beloved, you are not on Earth to keep auditing records.
Keep your dreams. Go forward. When you feel unloved and/or unlucky, you have thrown up your hands, and you have given up on the beautiful life you are meant to have.
Be the love you seek. Be the financial stability. Be the Creator of what you desire. See yourself with new eyes. See yourself as I see you.
Love yourself. Love yourself. Love yourself.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/love-yourself-love-yourself-love-yourself.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 17 Jul 2016, 12:07 am

Heavenletter #5713 Matters of the World, July 16, 2016 

God said: 
You spend your heart and soul and world time and energy on matters of the world that seem very important. You feel you have to succeed at them, or you fail at life. You really believe you cannot live without whatever your heart is set on. The idea that you must absolutely have something in order to be happy is an illusion.
You impose this idea upon yourself. You are habituated to the idea that there is something you must have, or that you are nothing without it. That you are alive on Earth doesn't mean you have to have everything the way you want it. You can accept less and be just fine.
It's just that you are accustomed to the whole charade. You habituate yourself into being in a tizzy. You got used to it. In a tizzy, you know you are alive. Without a tizzy, you may not feel you are up and running.
Agitation is some kind of comfort-food for you, or, We can say, it is like your cigarette of choice. Smoking your cigarette may make you cough. You may not like the cough, but you sure like puffing on that cigarette. It's not so easy to give up a habit.
As you see it, a cigarette settles you down. It grounds you. You put up with the cigarette for the sake of restoring calmness. Calmness soothes a calamity. Beloved, must you go through the rigmarole? Is intensity the sole option you have to choose? May I ask: Do you really think that agitation is your Soul's only option? Isn't this intense choice second-best at best? Why go through the same course of events time and time again?
Gather happiness around you now. You don't need cigarettes. Of course, I speak of sturm und drang. Certainly, the aftermath of storms has its pleasures. At the very least, when the storm is over, you gain relief from it.
You are piloting yourself through life. As a pilot, it is your choice to go around storms. You don't look to embrace storms over and over again. You don’t have to fly in the middle of a storm.
You have a choice of peace. At present you are adamant that you must have the fulfillment of an ambition, that you absolutely must have it. You must get the job. You must get the girl of your dreams. You must get this, and you must get that -- or what? Do you believe you can't live without it?
If you don't get an A in a final, if you don't win in the spelling bee, if you're not invited to the dance, your life is all over?
You don't want to turn desires into absolute needs. You may feel you risk everything when nothing is at risk.
There are always choices. You always have another chance. If you don't get into the college you want, what is so deathly? Beloveds, even death is not deathly. Life is never over. Life is always in your pocket. When your body stays on Earth and you leave Earth, you know you always were far more than your body. While you live on Earth, you are also far more than apparent conditions around you. Don't take yourself so seriously. You are you regardless of circumstances. There will always be circumstances. They may not be the circumstances you most like, yet circumstances don't last forever. Something you like will come around the corner.
Whatever you go through, you are still you. You are not reduced. You may become more versatile.
On cloudy days, the sun exists. The sun is not changed. Only its appearance is changed. Appearance is no more than appearance.
Life changes while you are on Earth. This is a given. If you did not make comparisons, you would not depend so much on surface changeable facets of life. How you are packaged is not you. You are you.
Now, be the Sun that shines regardless of anything.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/matters-of-the-world.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 15 Jul 2016, 4:01 pm

Heavenletter #5712 Sighting Infinity, July 15, 2016 
God said: 
This morning I hear your words walking in. I hear you say:
"God, when I enter Your Presence, then I feel You most clearly. It is like you envelop my heart from the inside. You open the curtains of my heart. You hug me from the inside. You spread a balm on me. You open my wings. I crave Your Words. You stir me and calm me.
"There are moments, God, when time does stand still, when time does not exist, and there is peace, and You give it to me. Still, I crave more of You. I want to walk into You and disappear. I am tired of myself and my childish ways.
"God, you take age away. With you, age does not exist. I am neither young nor old. Along with this comes a kind of State of Non-Existence. It is not that I have gone somewhere. It feels more like I never was. It is more a question of What was I ever, and Where am I? Do I or do I not exist?
"I feel like an observer of myself and My Self.
"There used to be sayings around that were to make children behave. They read like this: 'I am a watchbird watching you.'
"God, I am this watchbird watching my seeming self with cool objectivity. At the same time, I am not really here at all. I dwindle.
"All my emotion doesn't exist. I always thought that my emotion was who I am. Right now I do not know that I am or I am not. It is as if I exist, yet I do not.
"The other day, when I sat down with You, a part within me started to walk in and take over. You kept still. You were here with me, and yet I was listening to myself pour out words I did not know I had. You would say that it's all good, yet I would rather sit before You and hear Your Voice and Your Words than my wilting thoughts.
"I would be perfectly happy simply to hear You speak. I am tired of my inner dialog. Let me be done with all this interest in myself, in this nonentity called me. Dissolve my individuality. Free me from the past that You tell us does not exist and, yet, which I have spent my life on. Thank You, God. Now may I hear You speak."
Here is what I say to you, My Wandering and Wondering Beloved Children. You wander in the dusk, and you wander in the dust left from bygone years in Earth time. You are beginning to sight Infinity.
Time doesn't do it for you any more. Time presses you, yet time is not so pressing. It is not Life you want to be done with. It is time and its alternate reality of space that you want to be done with. You are more than a carrier pigeon who carries the news that may be no more than gossip in one form or another.
You are ripe for the real goods. You no longer want to pass the time away. You have had enough of ticking time.
You want to know the beat of My Heart that is timeless, as you are timeless.
You think there is somewhere to get to when you are already here with Me. You are waking up to what has always been. You thought you were a wanderer of some kind when you are the Very Heart of Existence.
You spot Me, and you say: "Long time no see."
This is your intellect speaking. There is no research that has to be done to discover your Ever-Presence with Me. You have had misadventures in your mind. You got caught up in an Earth story. You have never been anywhere else but with Me. I have never been anywhere but with you. When I say We are One, I mean that Oneness exists and not all this multiplicity. Multiplicity has been a tangent. It has been no more than a walk around the block.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/sighting-infinity.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 14 Jul 2016, 8:55 pm

Heavenletter #5710 The Big Question, July 13, 2016 

God said: 
The question is not so much about: What do I, God, say?
The question is more: To whom do I, God, speak?
I speak to you, whoever you are or are not at this moment or another. We know you are variable. You do not have to be a split personality in order to have more than one identity.
You are a peaceful shepherd, and you are a wild warrior. You are the rose, and you are the daisy. You are the leaf, and you are the tree. You are a mix. You are the Blazing Sun, and you are the Cooling Waters. You are everything you have ever thought of, and yet you are none, for you are greater than any Magnificence of the World You Imagine.
You are finding out who you are. You are finding out for yourself what you are made of. You don't quite cognize what you are made of and the extent of Who You Are. You dance around the issue quite a bit.
The fact is that you do not yet know your name. I know your name. You wait for Me to tell you. Alas, you don't hear Me. You may see My lips move, yet you do not hear.
Your name is in the waves of the waters. Your name is written on the breeze. Your name is proudly in My Heart. You are an exponent of Mine. You do not yet know what We are to each other and what your place is in the world. You have a part to play, and play it you will.
You are called on for Greatness, not paltriness. Open your heart and eyes, and you will see better. You will see farther. You will eclipse the stars.
You are the Founder of the Future of the World. You are the Pioneer, and you are the Settler.
Increase the picture you have of yourself. Knowing who you are is not ego. Ego keeps you from knowing who you are. Ego provides you a poor substitute. Ego is a poor substitute. When you are Greatness, what would you fool around with ego for? What do you think you need ego for?
On one hand, you have a great fortune. On the other hand, you have a bauble. The bauble is shiny. It catches your attention. The bauble is like the Sirens in Greek Mythology. The Sirens distracted the seamen of the time and took them off their course.
What is the attraction of ego really?
It must be that you take ego for gold when it is not even tin.
You hear rain on a tin roof, and you think you may be hearing the music of the spheres and that less than Greatness will make you happy.
Of course, ego dumps you by the side of the road soon enough. Whatever ego delivers, it is a disappointment. Even all the wealth in the world does not give you happiness. It does not give you substance either. It gives you loss. Ego does not add to you. It takes away.
It could be said that you have two choices in life: Falsehood or Truth. Ego is falsehood. Truth does not play tricks before your very eyes.
Ego can look rewarding when you are under its spell. Ego loves to inveigle you. Ego jumps for joy to take you down the garden path and leave you there to find your own desolate way out. Ego leaves you holding the bag. This is what ego is good at. This is your ego, you understand. The ego that misplaces you is your very own. Ego is not a good pet to keep.
Come over to Truth. Stuffy ego will move out of your way. You don't have to fight ego. You don't have to vanquish ego. Simply leave it. Step over it and keep going. I will appear before you before you can say Jack Rabbit.
Choose, Truth or ego. This is a no-brainer. Real gold or tin?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-big-question.html

Heavenletter #5711 God's Welcome to You, July 14, 2016 

God said: 
Yes, We, you and I, write, and it is written. No matter who you think you are, it has always been We.
There is Being. There really is no deciding, for Oneness is. Life lives itself. Life decides itself. Writing is its Own Consciousness. Or, We can say that present writing had come to Life before it was written. It is not exactly that tales that are told have been stored. Let Us say Life and Its Tales are always available, and availed of in what is thought of as any time anywhere.
A so-called minute ago arose, as it were, eons ago. Who can say? Words arose from the mist and could have arisen at any moment of Infinity, even as Infinity has no moments.
We could say that there is nothing that has not already been written or cognized. There is nothing that has not already been thought of. There is nothing that was not present before you noticed it, yet, in the Truth of Life, there is no past or future. There is no has-been. There is no will-be. There is a Continuum of Vitality and Earthiness that is noted as Present. What is really going on is Infinity which is deeper than going on.
Infinity dissolves and revolves. What you know as Life evolves. There is Fullness. Fullness is full yet not yet finished. Or, We can say there is nothing but the Intelligence of Infinity. Infinity isn't doing anything. It isn't going anywhere. Existence is Existence Itself. Existence is not yet a wave. Existence is an Ocean Whose Tide has not yet swept itself into Waves. This is the Truth of Life.
You existed before you were born. There never was a time you were not. There also has never been time. Time doesn't march on. There is no space for time to exist. There is a Great Illusion, however. Without space and time, there is Pure Being. This is Reality. This is the Truth of You and Me.
It is also said there is Nothingness in the Midst of Everythingness. Nothingness isn't easy to talk about. Nothingness has no words to speak of.
Stories are made up. We can say that stories are born. It is pleasant to say: "Once upon a time,..." It is pleasant to say: "Once upon a time, a King was born."
It is pleasant to plant seeds that will become flowers or bear the fruit of a common realization. Many stories are told. No matter how real stories may seem, they are not real, yet you behold a picture of story before you. You can even take a photograph of perceived reality to prove it.
There is an issuance from Earth that goes far beyond its projections. 
After all, where are thoughts planted but on Earth? Soil is required, and, voila, soil is provided.
Life in the world is a common mass of thought molded into what is thought of as clay. Everyone is a clay figure. And everyone is far greater than any figure. Gold itself is not the factor.
A party is given, and all choose to come. All are swept up into illusion. The music begins. The strains of the music begin. There is sound and beauty, and there is love.
It is a haunting refrain you hear. It is a call to Life on Earth. Life seems to appear in segments. There are vibrations. You dance to you-know-not-what, and yet you dance and you sing. You make parades. You make forays into nature. You are nature-oriented. You have a nature, and it is your nature for a while, and yet you are a soul that transcends nature and the world. You are Existence Itself.
We can say you always were, yet there is no past to exist. We can say you always will be, yet there is no future for you to be in. You are. You definitely are, yet you do not exist in time. You simply exist out of time. You were never not, yet you never were. You simply are.
Meanwhile, you attribute bits and pieces of Life as openings and closures of time and space to create the mass illusion of the Most Beautiful Physical World made more beautiful by the sweetness of its temporariness. This is your Introduction to Life in the World. This is My Welcome to you.
Nevertheless, it is Myself I welcome. It is not new that We, you and I, are One.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/gods-welcome-to-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 13 Jul 2016, 12:27 am

Heavenletter #5709 What God Created, July 12, 2016 

God said: 
I hear your cries in the wilderness. You refute My avowals to you. You run in front of Me like a town crier, and you cry out:
"Beloved God, thank You for all You give, all You bless, all You think of, all You pull together to bless us and the world. Thank You for Your forethought, for Your vision, for Your love of all that is holy.
"Your meaning of holy is different from what the world gives. I hear You say that all of us are as we are -- if only we recognized Who we are.
"God, You designed us holy, even though so many of us can't get our hands around this idea. You designed us innocent and pure, even as we deny this right and left. It is as if we can't hold our heads up and say, 'Yea, God, You made us holy so, in fact, we, are holy then, and accept your avowal.'
"God, it is easier for us to  accept that we whom You created are not holy than to accept that we are holy. Isn't that odd that we, Your children, assert our perceptions over Yours, and we are so clear about it, so strong in our disbelief with what You tell us in all Your humility?
"It must be that we must lack humility and score high in ego points.
"God, how do You have the patience to cajole us day in and day out in the midst of such engrained obstinacy? Obstinately, we present ourselves as being savvy. How can we present ourselves as being confident in our ignorance when You say differently? This is what I ask You."
Are you asking Me how do I put up with all of you! This is what you are asking?
I sit before you. I know more than you know. I not only know all the answers. I know all the outcomes. The outcome is the same for everyone.
As you are certain that one and one are two, I know that you and I are One. If I am God, if I am the Presentiment of God, We, you and I, share a DNA. You are Myself wrought into the world. You have all the capabilities I have. This isn't an idea that I propound. This isn't just a hurried projection. Through all of your protests that you are not exactly as I made you to be and all that I say you are – inevitably you will prove yourself to be. You are My Holy Blessedness. You tend to throw up your hands and say that this cannot possibly be, the same way that Cinderella must have wondered how she got to be at the ball.
Let Me ask you: Why you would you deny My God-given rendition of Reality? Do you really believe I make up a fairy-tale or send you on a fool's errand? Would I waste Infinity and your blood, sweat, and tears on a wild goose chase? If you cannot presently believe in yourself – your Self – then at least give Me the benefit of the doubt.
What if what I say is not speculation but Truth, how quickly would you collect yourself and see with new eyes? Are you afraid of failing what I say you cannot fail?
This is not a test. Your whole horizon will shift. It has always been so. You will walk out of Life on Earth unscathed. You will come to know Truth as I know Truth. You may not catch on as quickly as you like. Nevertheless, you can believe Me. You will believe Me. You will believe that I know Truth even as you cover your eyes for fear that the Light is too bright for the likes of you.
There is not one of you who is not as I say you are. Not one, for Everyone is One with Me. End of issue.
You are My God-given Golden Light in Human Form. Remember you have a Soul. It is the Soul We speak of here. It is no challenge to your Soul to rise out of the mist and behold the Holiness of you as I behold the Holiness of you.
You will have the eyes to see. You have everything else. But, ah, you have to open your eyes and open your heart to the Bare Face of Truth. You will ascend before your very eyes.
With or without belief, you are ready right now.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-god-created.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 11 Jul 2016, 3:58 pm

Heavenletter #5708 Happy New Day Celebration, July 11, 2016 

God said: 
Oh, yes, the New Year is celebrated. Let Us celebrate every day of the New Year this time around in the Year numbered 2016 in books and on cards. There is no time except as time is perceived and touted, yet the world celebrates time as if it were as real as real can be.
I suggest a new holiday called Happy New Day Celebration. Filled with love, let Us celebrate this Happy New Day. The bells are ringing. Hear the clarion bells welcoming the New Day. Let Us celebrate every roll-out of Life in the World.
To celebrate a New Year is not a enough. Let Us celebrate Continuing Life. Let Us love every moment of Life. Let Us take Our hats off to each and every New Cycle of the Moon and the Sun and each Being on Earth.
How full the days are. They always appear -- appear to appear, that is. The world notices days. There are Calendars of the Days in common reference to Life on Earth.
Why not celebrate every day, beloveds? Why not honor each and every day? Let Us not say things under our breath that choose one day over another as though days were a contest. Let's celebrate Infinity – this is more like it. Thank God for Life, Life that is far more than survival.
Survival is not good enough. To make it through Life is not good enough. To put an X on a calendar is not good enough. To mark a day off is not good enough. Passing a day is not good enough. Getting through life by the skin of your teeth is nowhere near enough. Only appreciation is good enough. Know that you are worthy. Know your Treasures.
Life vibrates! You are a vibration. So vibrate the High Notes. Sing a Song of Love. Hark, the herald Angels. Life is here right now. Exalt Life. Exalt your presence in this rotating Game of Life.
Herald yourself. The King is here. The King of Your Life has been born. You are a valiant hero. Sing out all the tunes that yearn to be sung.
You may see your Life as very sad, yet that is hardly tribute to Life. Will you usher in a New Day and get past the sadness? Haven't you had enough of sadness? You already know sadness backwards and forwards.
Will you argue with Me? I tell you that you are Rich in Life. You have been bequeathed Life. Take Life in your hands and live it. Ring out Love of Life. Determine your Life. Rise and shine!
What if you did leap out of bed each and every morning? What if you did feel that Life blesses you forevermore? Forevermore echoes Life as it mounts its white charger and disperses Life and Love right and left. Display yourself. No more riding into the sunset. Sunset signals an end. There is no end to Life. Life is ever-present.
Dear Ones, you are Immortal. I speak not of your physical body. Every single One on Earth is Immortal. If only you would believe Me. Hear the Music of Life ringing in your ears. There is a pulse to Life. Be enlivened in Life. Enliven Life.
You may feel that you are supposed to be swept away by Life when, all the while, you are to enlighten Life. You are to shine My Light on Earth. Sure, I am Omnipresent and Omnipotent. There isn't anything I can't do. Yet, I singularly rely on you to sweep the world toward the High Heavens. You are the Disseminator of My Will.
You are alive on Earth to create the World You Want. You create the world for you, and, also you create the world for far more than you. A Creator of the World thinks beyond himself. What kind of a world would it be that individuals would create just for themselves? What would be the point of creating Life just for individual gain? Doesn't make sense, does it? Why bother creating a world only for individual profit? This profits no one.
Of course, you are to bestow profit on every Being in the world. This does not make you High and Mighty. This makes you Love. Create Love, and you will Be Love. There is nothing in the world that you desire more than to love. Loving and giving Love outdo receiving love. You are the Creator of Love, so be it.
Be the Herald Angel of Love.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/happy-new-day-celebration.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 11 Jul 2016, 12:11 am

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #5707 The Dance Floor of Your Dreams, July 10, 2016 

God said: 
I overheard you say: "Thank You, God, for bringing everybody together."
This is what I do. I bring everyone together. I certainly don't render any of My children separate from one another.
I understand and respect your individual declivities, and I never forget Our Oneness. I am Everyone and Everything, and so are you. Nothing can take over My Love, and you are moving toward this one-pointed goal.
Even in anger, you are seeking the State of Oneness. Otherwise, in the crevices of your heart and mind, why would you fuss when you do not feel valued?
In your distress, you look for a loophole to get past love via a cross-current or cross-circuit to escape through. You are a quite an experimenter with love. You go into the Lab of Life, and you try all kinds of experiments concerning love.
You pose your questions such as:
“How many diverse ways can love be expressed? How many diverse ways can love be withheld? What stretches love, and what binds love? What tears up love? What is love anyway? How dangerous can love be? How much does ego have to do with what is bandied around as love? How can two people who love each other turn away from love and dismiss each other from their lives? Where does friendliness cross the line? Where does animosity creep in from?
“How much can be done to aching hearts before they break apart?
“Can love be glued back together?”
I say to you:
At what price costs love when love is meant to be free? How much does air cost you to breathe? Is then love not free? Is love beholden? Is love kidnapped and love never found again? What is the ransom of love? Who pays this ransom? To whom is this ransom paid? Can love be betrayed? What is all this fuss about love about?
What does it mean to live in a no-man's land? Can the world forget itself? How can man forget love? How can love go out of a human's attention even for one moment?
Can the world even exist without human beings? What would the world be? Filled with robins and blue jays, what would the world look like? Without you, what would the world look like? What would the Meaning of Life be?
What do you think about all the time?
How do you share the world?
How could you not share the world?
Why do I ask so many lickety-split questions, and who answers Me? If you do not answer Me, why don't you answer Me?
Answer yourself, dear ones.
What are you afraid of? What are you not afraid of?
Why do you whisper, and why do you yell? At whom can you deign to yell?
Be assured, I do not cross-examine you. I am a God of Love. What else can you possibly desire to be but My Child of Love? Born from My Heart, what can you be but entitled to give and receive love?
I ask you to be present on Earth. You cannot be invisible. What prospectus do you offer, and what do you want to reap?
Are you lonely tonight? Then dance on the stars. Light up your own heart. Start dreaming again.
Dream of your dreams. Dream up new dreams. Take yourself off a shelf and get yourself onto the Dance Floor of Your Dreams. I see you waltzing. I see you dancing on air. I see your feet off the ground. Who told you that you cannot fly?
I say to you ever again and again:
Fly high. Reach the Moon and the Sun and the Stars! Reach Me. Climb right up. Climb right up a grape arbor. Climb a tree. There are no fences. Be free. Comport yourself in a new way.
I am here. Here I am. Where are you?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-dance-floor-of-your-dreams.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 09 Jul 2016, 3:05 pm

Heavenletter #5706 A Day Off from School, July 9, 2016 

God said: 
Every student loves a snow day, an unexpected day off from school. An unexpected day off from responsibility. What has changed? A day is a day is a day. Yet, when you get a day off, you may feel that you have won the lottery.
What has really changed is that you expect more joy now! A day in Earth terms is twenty-four hours, yet now you have a bonus. The idea of a day off lights your fire. An ordinary day has suddenly become a marvelous day.
It takes so little really for you to be happy, doesn’t it?
Somehow We want to make it so every day is a day off from strain and what others may want of you or even demand of you. You would love some days just to be! What is all this about fulfilling other people's desires and little left over for what you personally desire?
No one may have asked you what you want. You yourself may not know what you want and what makes you happy. You know a lot about what doesn't make you happy.
Here's one word that makes you happy: Opportunity.
And what does opportunity mean? It means you are free to explore, to wonder, to ponder, to find something today that rewards you for simply being you as you are and you as you desire to be.
When was the last time someone wanted to hear what you think, what you really think, and not what Copernicus or some expert far away from you thought once upon a time. You would like to know what you think.
What would you like to happen today? What would you like to come across today to fill your heart and not require you to meet others' expectations of you?
Where are all the true friends that you are supposed to meet? Where are they, and when is that day? Where is unlimited joy? When did joy seem to be squeezed out of you? When did Life seem to leave you high and dry? When did you become a lone wanderer with a lump in your throat? When was the last time you had a real laugh? When was the last time you jumped for joy? Where did your enthusiasm for Life on the Hoof, as it were, seem to go?
Living Life is joyful. Planning Life takes some of the joy out of it. You want to live Life. You know you do, even as you're not sure you are a fan of Life. You may find yourself not wanting to be productive, or you may just want to be creative and to find yourself going in a new direction altogether, to somewhere you have never been or even dreamed you would ever go.
You would love a day off from rote questions and rote answers. Ah, now you know what you want. You want a day off from routine.
You can't comprehend how people in the old days applied themselves to work seven days a week every week, when people worked hard and didn't ask themselves if this work is what they really want to do forever and a day. People just took work on as theirs to do.
They never had the luxury to ask: "Is this what I would really love to do?" They put their shoulder to the plough, and served. Their personal satisfaction wasn't primary. They were glad to have work before them to choose to do.
My children do not always have easy decisions to make. It seems that some of My children must have their hearts' fulfillment while others can mosey along without it, not claim it, and not feel bad about their responsibilities.
In some aspects, Life in the world is like pure chance. Sometimes Life seems to be divine intervention where you may be blessed to find one dream come true, and you don't know how it happened.
Some dreams come true. Some do not. Remember that there is more to life than what you see. Nevertheless, Life carries you in its arms. It could be said that Life leads you to victory. Life itself is victory. It is victorious to be alive.
You were not born for nothing. You were born for something. You were not an afterthought. You are My Reason for Being. You are also your own Reason for Being as part of a Mighty Throng.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-day-off-from-school.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 08 Jul 2016, 10:34 pm

Heavenletter #5705 This Very Moment of a New Day, July 8, 2016 

God said: 
Sadness is somewhat like an old bathrobe that feels oh so comfortable to you. You've had it forever, worn it again and again. It holds sentimental value. How you want to keep this old bathrobe. You like to hold on to the past, even its sadness. Sometimes, especially its sadness.
Does this old bathrobe gave meaning to your life as it spotlights sadness? You don't want to part with sadness even as you wish you didn't have it. Of course, you could live without this remnant from the past. You can live without it, yet you don't.
You haven't been quite able to pack this old relic into the attic trunk. Nope, you seem to desire to make past sadness easily available when you happen to want to bring it out for old time's sake.
Somehow you relegate tears to this old bathrobe as if the tears were valuable diamonds. This old thing has worn well in the sense that it doesn't look so raggedy that you must throw it out right away. Your eyes mist over the holes the robe is full of.
This bathrobe from the old days never was beautiful. You never quite saw it as it really was, and so you hang onto this bathrobe of sadness now as though it were special. This bathrobe is a dime a dozen. Such bathrobes hang in many closets. They hang in too many closets.
You really can move out that old bathrobe now. Don't hang it in your closet any longer. What do you think you need it for anyway? You are already an expert on sadness. Your life really comes down to more than a piece of old cloth.
How did sadness and happiness get so mixed up anyway? In truth, out of the sway of the world, there are no opposites to savor.
This is not love you hold for the past of yesterday, yet you desire to deify sadness and keep it holy. You want to keep sadness stable and consistent, ready to be called on at a moment's notice, to pull it out whenever you feel like it, substituting the past for life.
Swell in love rather than sadness. Why on Earth would My children hold on to sadness with all their might? What is the point of it? Reliving the moments when your heart got seared? Truly, can you not brand your heart with something new and more memorable?
Happiness is not all that radical as you may think it is in that dark closet of your mind. It may well be a good idea for you to stay out of the stuffed closet altogether. What is it, really, that you must have a storeroom for?
When you move on in life, what do you really have to keep as a keepsake? Why keep the past warm, or heat it up? Why set the past up before you when the past is past and cannot return? Can the past be likened to a pint or quart of ice cream that you like to pull out of the freezer and eat it up all by yourself?
Do you say: "Yum-yum." Do you say: "I will never do this again." And yet the yearning returns soon enough.
Why freeze the past? Rather free yourself from the past. The past is over. You can't keep beer on tap forever.
Why melt the past when you are on the verge of a new dawn? Pull off that old bathrobe. Get out of bed and walk into This Very Moment of a New Day. Time, which actually doesn't exist, certainly isn't permanent. You can't make it permanent. This moment is ever-passing. It's gone the minute you notice it.
Time does not exist, and yet there is no time to waste on the past. Say, "Nighty-nite" to the past. Time is not forever. Infinity is.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/this-very-moment-of-a-new-day.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next