World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptyToday at 2:37 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» israelAM
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 9:51 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:49 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Remain in God - iBelieve Truth
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 1:25 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:43 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

» Is Gaza Really Starving
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 10:08 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 20 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Sun 25 Jan 2015, 11:34 pm

Heavenletter #5175 The Doorway to Infinity, January 25, 2015 

God said: 
To say the best is yet to come is to say Truth. The best is not behind you. You may sometimes in gloom think so. Yet what awaits you is primary. I say this because you have grown since yesterday, and you have already heard Me say that the past never was. With or without you, the past is obligated to recede. You can’t hold onto it, the past, not the long past or the short past either. Past is past. The illusion of the past you carried over is done with now. The good days are lined up before you like pins in a bowling alley.
Your good days are not lined up behind you. The good days of the past are effervescent. They are not now. You can’t turn them into now. They left long ago. You can’t live in them now.
Nor can you live in the future, for right now is the moment you have been waiting for. Make good use of it.
When you live in the past, you are like a miser with his money. He hoards it. He counts it over and over. You are to be viable now. What fear would hold you back from this very moment?
If you are a deep-sea diver, you can dive only at this moment. You have to make a new splash. You cannot be a collector of time or a collector of tide. Spend the present moment. Be generous with yourself. Spend this moment.
You are always taking a step forward. You are in the middle of a step now. You might think of yourself as pending, yet you are more than pending. You are forward-moving. One step after the other, and you are on your merry way to the next.
You don’t walk backward. If you do, it’s awkward, and you don’t get far walking backward. It is not possible to interrupt life when you are in it. You are a human being who progresses. To progress means to go forward. You can’t go back, and you can’t stay still either.
At the moment you lived the days of the past that you hold dear to you, it was often the case that you didn’t know at the time how precious they would be to you as they are now. Most likely, you rushed them waiting for a better day.
Don’t make the same error, please. Enjoy fully the day that is here in the making. Today is not just another day. This is the day you are creating. Eat the pie that is in front of you. You have only today to eat it up. How many times can you reheat a piece of peach pie? How many times can you re-eat the same piece?
A memory is a memory. A memory is not life. Life flashes before your very eyes. You can’t re-live it. You can only ponder. The past is not to be underscored. The past is meant to be left behind. I say that as, even in the world I portray, there is no behind you or after you or anything at all but what is right now. In fact, there is not a whole day ahead of you. There is right now. Now is what you have. Now is all that you have. The sands of time may pile up, yet the sweet water of life flows on. The sweet water of life is here for only a moment. Drink deeply. Drink this sweet water while it’s fresh.
Gather you rosebuds while you may. This is the gist of what I am saying, yet, perhaps gather is not quite the right verb, for it may convey the idea of collecting. You are to be an enjoyer and not a collector. Yet to say Pick rosebuds while you may lacks artistry. We are talking about being an artist of life who enters into life for the fleeting moment it is here. You are here right now in the Doorway to Infinity.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-doorway-to-infinity.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Heavenletters™ -- Helping Human Beings Come Closer to God and Their Own Hearts
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 24 Jan 2015, 4:34 pm

Heavenletter #5174 When You Desire Happiness, January 24, 2015 

God said: 
Happiness is yours. I give it to you. It is the rug you stand on, the floor you walk on, the chair you sit in. You are the happiness you carry. That has to be so because I exist in your heart, and I am your happiness. I am your happiness of count.
When fear enters your heart, unhappiness gets its foot in the door. Fear and trembling dance a little jig in your heart, and you call this unhappiness. You name a state of affairs as unhappiness. Unhappiness seems very real to you, yet it is not the state of affairs. Unhappiness is an idea you carry. Fear gets a hold on you and makes you fearful, and your heart sinks.
You may think that the present is unhappy. You may feel unhappy, yet unhappiness is an idea that you carry around. You tell yourself that you are stuck in the mud and can never truly be happy, or happy for long. On Earth, life moves on irrespective of anything.
A decision you make for happiness is moving yourself forward, dear ones. A decision for unhappiness holds your back. Both happiness and unhappiness are conclusions you draw. A conclusion can be anything at all. A conclusion may be like a cloak you put on with many moth holes in it. Such conclusions are not of much use to you. Certainly, the conclusions you make color your day. If you like color, then color your day with the colors you like. The conclusions you draw are optional. Opt to use the colors you like.
Who dares to tell you otherwise? Who dares to tell you that you can’t be happy in a world of splendor? If life is what you make of it, make of it what you will. You are the advocate of your life. You may be convinced that no man or woman can dictate to you that you are happy. By the same token, no human being can assert that you are unhappy, yet you are a human being who calls yourself happy or unhappy. You are a good convincer. Jump onto another track of thought. The scale you range regarding happiness or unhappiness holds no certainty. When you proclaim unhappiness, you bet against yourself. You are being false to yourself.
Neither need you declare yourself as happy because happiness is not in question. I will be your happiness. You are never without Me. I am yours.
Your happiness is not dependent upon what is going on around you. You are far greater than whatever is going on around you. You are made up of far more than whatever may be dancing around you at a particular moment. You have say over yourself.
Happiness or unhappiness are relative. Today you may be unhappy about one thing. Tomorrow you may be happy about another. Be happy today anyway. Even as today you could be feeling unhappy and focusing on your unhappiness, still, today you run free. You have full use of your arms and legs and your mind. I can guarantee, that if you were to lose the full use of your arms and legs and your mind, you would look back at today as a happy day. This is what is meant by relative. You decide how to look at your life. Happiness and unhappiness are choices you make. Start looking at your life from a place of happiness. What do you possibly have to gain otherwise?
Are you your own friend or not? If you have been negating yourself, stop this moment. Be a cheerleader. Put an end to predicting what you don’t want and expanding on it. If you don’t desire unhappiness, then cease declaring it now and forever.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/when-you-desire-happiness.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 24 Jan 2015, 12:15 am

Heavenletter #5173 Room at the Inn [II], January 23, 2015 

God said: 
What if everyone welcomed everyone into their hearts? What if it were easy and natural to accept everyone? No effort involved. What has made it so difficult for Me in the form of you to welcome everyone to Our fold? There is some need this fills, or no one would dismiss this person or that. You would not. You would not block anyone from your heart and let in only those especially chosen. You would not bar some or any from your heart nor would you welcome some and then later decide to toss them out.
There may be more people that you don’t favor than those you do. This makes no sense.
Ego must play some part in this. Ego might be looking for status. Ego likes to judge. You might hear ego call out: “Unworthy of you. Skip that one.”
Ego might whisper in your ear, and you turn away from someone you would bless with a hello. You never know. Welcoming all to this world does not make you gallant. The least you can do is to move over and offer another a seat. What can be so hard about having a generous heart?
Of course, you can’t marry everyone. You can’t bring your whole class home with you after school, yet what says that you are not ready to be on behalf of everyone? I wonder why you make lists in your mind and cross out some hearts from your heart. What is the good of it? If being exclusive makes you happy, how can that be? You snub someone, and you feel good about it?
If there is a fence to climb, help everyone climb over the fence. Otherwise, you discriminate. What you are really doing is removing yourself. You remove opportunity. You exclude yourself. Be a friend to humankind. We are talking about you who may not smile at or even look at this one or another. Do you think that your being cordial would disgrace you? It seems to Me that you may be disgracing yourself. If I see all as worthy, how can it be that you don’t? If everyone is good enough for Me, how come everyone is not good for you? When I say good enough, I mean good enough to be cordial to.
I am a God of all. I do not snub anyone. I do not make categories. I do not cross out. I am not being tolerant. I welcome all. I am not deceived by appearances. I don’t look for reasons to keep anyone out of My heart. There is no reason that would satisfy Me. There simply cannot be a reason good enough.
When you are not hospitable to someone, you denigrate yourself. You may think you are restricting someone else, yet it is yourself that you restrict. Even when you do not consider that everyone is One, you are not treating your little self well. You must not have such a high opinion of yourself that you can presume to see virtue in being less than genial. What happened to humility?
Do not do unto others what you would not like to have done unto you.
Concede that everyone is your brother or sister. Concede that you are brother or sister to everyone.
All are in a lifeboat together that is called the world. There is room for all, and there is place for all. Accommodate others. There are no lepers, do you understand Me?
I entrust you to lift the world. If the world needs to be uplifted, I ask you to do it.
No one is a joke, beloveds. There is no one to be careless about. Your opportunity is now. Such an opportunity may never come again. Everyone who goes through life deserves friendliness and respect. There is no least of you. There is God, and this is God’s world. The world is not to be mocked. You are to be the inn that has room for all.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/room-at-the-inn-ii.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 22 Jan 2015, 10:09 am

Heavenletter #5171 God Is Rising in Your Heart, January 21, 2015 

God said: 
Through My heart revolves the world. The world reverberates through My heart. The world with you in it revolves around My heart. My love spins the Universe, and how light the Universe is as I carry it in My heart. There is no heaviness in My heart. Love and light weigh nothing.
If your heart feels heavy, something else, something uncalled for, has obtruded there. Superfluous baggage causes inefficiency of the heart. It causes insufficiency of the heart. Burdens add mass and are extraneous to the heart. Your heart is to weigh nothing. Heavy-hearted is not of God.
Now, do not add guilt or embarrassment to an already stuffed heart. Your heart has suffered enough. One minute of heartache is too much.
You are in process here on Earth. You are in process of removing burdens from your heart and from others’ hearts. At the very least, you are not to add to anyone’s sense of heaviness. Dispense with negativity, and this process will take care of itself. To think of it, never to have to worry about causing even the slightest harm to another, thus sparing yourself. You are here on Earth for dispassionate kindness. There is no need for you to carry defense of armor.
Lightheartedness is the rule of the day. Lighthearted, you fly on the wings of angels. Lighthearted, you fly on your own wings of light and love. Easy does it.
There is nothing hard about life except as you weigh it down with past and future. With the past and the future, you lay stones in your heart, sometimes pebbles, sometimes rocks and boulders. Sometimes you build mountains in your heart, and you climb them every day. Let your heart be free. Shovel out what does not belong in any heart.
You have had the idea that life is meant to be hard, and, so, you have hardened your heart. The Truth is that your heart is not to be hardened but to be heard. Hearts all over the world are weeping. Tears soften your heart. Unless your heart has become hardened, why would your heart need to be softened?
Hire an imaginary cart and fill it to the brim with the debris of your heart. What are you waiting for? Be light-hearted now. Be light of weight and filled with bright light.
Love weighs nothing. Love doesn’t hold weight. Fear is heavy. You even equate loss with heaviness. Let go of everything you have ever thought, and start over. Start anew. Don’t worry. You will not be empty-hearted. Give yourself a heart of gold, for gold in the heart is Light. Pure gold is a metaphor for Light-Heartedness.
The gold of your heart is God. God rises in your heart. I fill your heart with love. Let Me in. Let Me into your conscious awareness. I belong in your heart. I will remove the excess that does not belong there. I am like a fine sieve that somehow separates the wheat from the chaff in your beautiful heart. Beauty is to be seen, and beauty is to be known. You have a beautiful heart. Admire it. Remove the rough edges.
Remove over-strung sensitivity. Do not take anything as an affront ever again. It is self-centered to interpret what someone says as directed to you. There are times when you take everything as personal to you. This is self-centeredness. Get away from it. Get into the present, and leave the past alone. Do not paste on past characterization to anyone in front of you now.
Be fair to the world as it appears before you. The troubles of the present are carry-overs from the past. Now remove the past and waste-of-time past impressions. Do it now.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-is-rising-in-your-heart.html

Heavenletter #5172 Have You Hacked into Infinity?, January 22, 2015 

God said: 
What does it mean that something can change in a heartbeat? It means it takes an instant, probably an instant between beats. This is how illness can be undone in an instant. This is how good will can take over the world. This is how work can be done.
Plodding is necessary in the present world because plodding is believed in. It takes time to accomplish this or that. If time does not truly exist, why would it take time?
In terms of the world, Rome wasn’t built in a day. In terms of the world, who can argue this?
At the same time, there have been instant cures and instant miracles of diverse kinds. These miracles may have happened because, as in science fiction, the one upon whom a miracle was bestowed, somehow slipped out of time or witnessed a non-passage of world time.
At night you have had dreams that went on and on, and yet, in truth, the dream may have taken place in a mere instant.
As you get older, the past does seem more and more like a dream, and somehow, now the dream’s continuity becomes fleeting, as if what had been a sequence actually happened all at once in one instant and wasn’t really parked anywhere. Your life may be a long story to tell in words, and, yet, your life is a flash of an instant of no-time.
Have you hacked into Infinity? It would seem so. You, an ordinary person like you who doesn’t know much and may even admit this, somehow you hacked into Infinity, OR you were hacked into Infinity for an instant of no time.
Who is who and what is what?
For what certainly seems like an instant, you are transported somewhere, and you are surprised, perhaps thrilled, overjoyed, ravishingly happy.
This suggests that in your Father’s House, there are many dimensions of life, not all of which are obviously on the surface. Most certainly not.
You may find that with all your desire and effort of will, these bejeweled moments do not come when beckoned. These bejeweled moments seem to have a will of their own, or is it My Will? Yet you and I are One, and so, there is One Will, and there are no accidents and no coincidences.
The day will come, and it is not far off, when you will go in and out of world time at will.
Here’s the corker:
You are in all domains at once, now, right now as you are, yet you sleep through it, so to speak. There is a great celebration going on, and you sleep through it.
Miracles seem to come of their own bidding. Miracles are always ready to come out the same way sunshine comes out regularly and royally, not of your making but of your seeing. Rarer miracles may seem to wait for an opening, yet miracles do not wait. They only seem delayed because you do not see them.
That angels surround you is commonplace. There is nothing remarkable about their presence. Your noting their presence is uncommon.
So what am I telling you? What you call miracles are the commonest thing in the world. It’s just that you tend to not see them. You even forget that sunset and sunrise are miracles that you do see daily and forget that they are outstanding miracles. In fact, all of life is a miracle. For the most part, you sail right over the beautiful miracles and are more enamored to see the world as a debacle.
You are a miracle! Your presence on Earth is a miracle. You are a visitor from a faraway land. You don’t recollect who you are and where you stand and what you have been chosen for. You see a 3-D figure and assume this is you when you are a multi-being of unlimited dimensions. All this, of course, is while you are One with Me.
You hardly notice Our Oneness either, for you take the elements into your own hands and play with them as toys the way a young child on the playground might. You climb the climb-a-round, and you climb a new rung all the time without realizing it. You think you climb the Tower of Babel while you are climbing Jacob’s Ladder to Heaven. You yourself may even be the golden ladder you climb. All is possible right before you here on Earth yet, even so, there is so much all around you that is beyond your wildest dreams.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/have-you-hacked-into-infinity.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 20 Jan 2015, 8:51 pm

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #5170 A God of Love Beckons You, January 20, 2015 

God said: 
You may well be turning a corner in your life, yet some turns take their own sweet time. Sometimes it may feel that you have been turning this corner for a long time, very long time. You may be feeling that you are driving an old car that hasn’t been able to quite make the hill. Sometimes you may feel you are in slow motion or caught on the edge of some kind of unseen precipice. Sometimes you feel futuristic, and that you are in no car at all, just sailing around a corner with nothing holding you as you make the turn as though you are totally on your own.
Of course, it is not true that you are on your own, for you always have Me with you. I am your steering mechanism. In all cases, I am with you, loving you, loving you more than you can absorb. That you feel alone is proof of something missing only in your perception, for I am always firmly in your presence. You may, just may, see Me as fearful rather than merciful.
Merciful is not really a right word for Me, for there is no decision for Me to make. I do not debate. I do not decide. What you call mercy is ever-present. For the word mercy, I substitute love. I declare the one-syllable word love. It is ever with Me.
I do not choose or unchoose mercy as though mercy were an option. There is no option. Love is not an option. Of course, I would choose love, yet I chose it from the beginning. Love in My book was never a choice. Love has always been a given. Love established itself before the beginning. The beginning itself was issued from love.
I will ask the question many of you do ask of yourself:
“Did I choose or was I chosen? Did love choose Me, or did I choose it, this love I arose from.”
In any case, I accepted love wholeheartedly and ever embrace it as Mine. Now that I think of it, I don’t suppose that love could ever have existed separately from Me at all, and, therefore, I was love always, and only love can I be, and only love exists in Heaven and in this whole wide world. I became Love Manifest, and love issued from Me like bubbles, and My children found themselves bewildered on Earth, wondering what they were doing here and how they got here, as if they had been turned out of Heaven when this is inconceivable. Impossible. A God of Love does not turn anyone out of Heaven.
And so you are making that long turn around the corner. When you complete this turn around the corner on Earth, you will realize where you are. After all this perceived time, you will take a deep breath greater than a sigh and know that there was no corner to turn, only your eyes to open in order to find yourself where you have always been in Heaven with Me right beside you.
Within your DNA lies what you call memory of all the good times We have had, and this is Heaven. Of course, there is no past to remember for timelessness exists, not time. Infinity exists, not time. Vitality exists. Oneness exists. Love exists. The Oneness of Love exists. Another way to say this is that I exist, I, God before you, God within you and outside you and, simply, everywhere.
This may seem like a bedtime story I tell you, yet this is the Truth of Creation I tell you. This is a true story. This is a love story. This is a factual account of Oneness of Love. It was never not told, yet, more than that, this story is enacted before you in this wide-open world, this world that you are opening with the silent vibrant key of your consciousness that already knows what the Truth is.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-god-of-love-beckons-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 19 Jan 2015, 11:45 pm

Heavenletter #5169 Wherever You May Be, Can Truth Be Far Behind?, January 19, 2015 

God said: 
Let’s look at everything in a new way. Why on Earth look at everything the same old way? Why be bound with boundaries?
Life may be compared to an escalator that keeps going up. If you have been getting off at the second floor all the time, note that there are other floors above, and each floor contains something that the floor below did not. Of course, in a department store, the 5th floor may not be more wonderful than the 4th floor. When it comes to consciousness, each floor has different offerings, and each floor builds on the one before. Each floor is golden in the sense that this is the floor you are on and where you belong until you leap to what We call a higher floor.
Is each floor easier to assimilate? Yes and no, yet there is nothing to question. You don’t want to go back to a lower floor, and so you rise higher, ready or not. When you rise, you are ready, no matter how stretched you may feel. After all, you did advance to a new floor.
Of course, in life the floors are not so easily identified. You may have risen to the 7th floor without realizing it. Or, let us consider, that you have always been on one magnificent floor. This is closer to the Truth. There is something great about discovering what floor you are on, and you may hardly believe that you have been on the top floor all along. You just weren’t able to read the signs until, gradually or abruptly, you spotted the floor number you are on and are amazed.
All of life is amazing. The floor you end up on (as if there is an end) may indeed be the floor you were always on and yet you couldn’t assimilate this idea. Now, whether you want to or not, you assimilate it! You may have thought you lived in a hovel, and now you see that all the time, unbeknownst to you, you have been living in a castle. You had servants and angels ready to perform your will all along, and yet you didn’t see what you had available to you. In a way, it is like you had been struck dumb somewhere in the long past, and now the spell is over. You can see! You can hear! You can speak! And your heart takes a leap. You begin to see that you are where you always wanted to be, only your awareness was lagging. Wherever you may be, can Truth be far behind? Beloveds, Truth has been right at your heels all along.
What is changed? Your awareness is changed. Once you were asleep, and now you are awake. You are dazzled, and you pinch yourself. Yes, you are awake.
All the other floors were imagined. You lined them up logically. Unbelievable as it may be, even on the top floor, you can have a few bumps. You have to get acclimated.
And this is what life on Earth is about, getting acclimated to the idea that you have already risen. On Earth, there is more than one thing to acclimate yourself to, and glory is one of them. You arrived on Earth without a map in your hand. You arrived uninitiated to the Reality of Life on Earth, not the presumed reality but the Truth.
I speak of bringing Heaven down to Earth. Even so, Heaven and Earth have always been One, just as you have been One with Me regardless of how you see it.
Beloveds, if you are always with Me, where can you possibly be but in Heaven? There is nowhere else that anyone can be. You are with Me regardless of what you may think. Where I am, you are, and this is the Truth of the story you tell. Lost on Earth? Impossible. That can only be a theory you bought into. And now there is Truth to know and Truth to tell.
Welcome, lads and lassies, We are in Heaven where there is one floor, and no ceiling to it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/wherever-you-may-be-can-truth-be-far-behind.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 18 Jan 2015, 6:20 pm

Heavenletter #5168 The Silken Coverlet, January 18, 2015 

God said: 
All of life on Earth can be viewed as a metaphor. Life is symbolic. Therein lies the tale.
Life in the world is like an overlay, perhaps like a bedspread but such a bedspread, the weave and colors and intricacy beyond belief and yet seen in diverse ways. This bedspread is made of the finest silk, embellished with diamonds and rubies and emeralds and other stones from the Earth including stones you may kick as you walk along. Among the threads appear straw and various greens and flowers from the Earth and all manners of things, pictures of sun and rain, hills and dales, images of trains and planes and light and dark and bright and muted and things never seen before and endless repetitions of what is seen much of the time, and, yet, the bedspread, as intricate and overwhelming as it may be, is only a coverlet. No matter what it is woven of and no matter how beautiful it is or how uproarious it may be, it is a coverlet that can also be lifted off.
In Our metaphor, under the coverlet lies a sleeping place that you lay your head on, and what dreams may come. And, beyond your wildest dreams lie greater riches. We can call this beyond the Source of All.
The coverlet is beautiful, yet there is greater than this. You have an idea of what is greater and beyond, and sometimes you have glimpses of the True Reality, and, always, by the very nature of life on Earth, you come back to the coverlet and prance upon it.
We could consider the Earth a trampoline you bounce on. What is the trampoline bouncing when it bounces you? There is more to you, too, than the eye can see, and, yet, the trampoline supports you. You spring on it. You also have a suspicion that you are greater than has been acknowledged by the world or yourself. Certainly, you have been underestimated and have underestimated yourself. The Truth of you is beyond the physical senses.
It is like you are a magnificent oak tree, and you haven’t quite noticed that you grew from a seed, and within the seed, lies…well, everything that is not a thing at all but, rather, a growing point of Infinity and Vastness and Eternity and Love that lying over the horizon of what is called practical life, and yet what is seen or not seen is vague and ephemeral and the hand cannot touch, the mind cannot grasp, only the heart can connect to the mysteries of life beyond the senses and which defy the senses.
Beloveds, you are a vessel on Earth. You do not even come close to what you carry. You are here to upturn the world and remove from the world all the imagined burdens and propensities. You are a heralder of what is called the new world. It is not really a new world. It is the world as it has always been. We could say that cataracts are removed from your eyes so you see the world now brightly in its true colors, colors beyond which you have ever seen, colors that defy gravity, colors that whisk away the coverlet so you can witness the greater underlying beauty.
There are all kinds of miracles. One of the miracles is that you have not yet seen all that, which, in truth, a coverlet cannot cover. The beauty of Earth is a marvel, and what the coverlet covers is mind-boggling and Earth-changing. What lies before you, even as there is no before or after or then and there. A majesty of treasures is already yours, not within the grasp of your hand or your mind, but within the reaches of your heart and finally to clear-sightedness where all is revealed to you and you reveal yourself to yourself and find yourself, and I cry out Hallelujah.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-silken-coverlet.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 17 Jan 2015, 11:50 pm

Heavenletter #5167 Make Life Beautiful, January 17, 2015 

God said: 
You are a special remarkable being. There are no two ways about it. Frankly, whatever you may think of yourself, you do not think enough of yourself. Whatever mistakes you have made, even what crimes you have committed, all of it, all of it is water under the bridge.
In one second, in less than one second, you can be completely healed from illness and other patterns of the past you have accrued. Life does not stay still. There is no verdict. Life as you know it is in your hands and can completely change before your very eyes.
Life is not the stalemate you may have thought. Life is not static. Nothing has to stay the same. In fact, nothing does stay the same.
In the world, up and down exist. In the world, you can progress or you can go backward. Despite what life may look like to you, your life, how it revolves, what you make of it, what you do with it, are up to you. You are not marked one way for your entire life. There are new avenues for you to go down.
Man is a creature who can make decisions. You have choices. All of life is not out of your hands. Wherever you find yourself in terms of your God-given love, you can transport yourself. If you have been stingy with your love, at this very moment, you can unlock your heart and give love generously. At every moment you have choice. Even when you may see no choice, you have choice.
If you are a renegade now, even a fan of hurting and denying others, you can come to a halt. No one who is reading My words is the worst of the worst, as if there were such a thing, yet even if you have wreaked damage to others, you can do a 180-degree change today and make yourself a blessing.
This is across the board. If you have been capable of hurting others and yourself, you can become a blessing, a hero, an influence for what is holy. You can dance a jig on a dime, and you can jog. Your heart can reach the stars. You can hit the high notes. There is no limit on you but the limits you arbitrarily set. You are the mover of your own life. Without exception. Regardless of what may have befallen you in life, you are the decider of the next step you take. No one makes you good, and no one makes you bad. Don’t buy that story. Others certainly have contributed, but no one makes you do ill or good. You are the maker of you.
We are speaking of what goes on in your mind and heart.
You may have been heartless yesterday, and today you can bless the world with your heart. There is no love forbidden to you from the outside. You are responsible for the love you give and the love you withhold. Today is the day to remove the cloak of blame. I am telling you that the past is irrelevant. You can start off today on the right foot.
If you have never walked, today you can walk. If you have run roughshod over so-called others your whole life, you can be gentle today and soften the Universe and all hearts, particularly your own.
I am considered as a God of Forgiveness. I never saw anything to forgive and I never had a grudge to hold, so what do I have to forgive? You, on the other hand, have yourself alone to forgive. Let the past go. Let the past go, and you are new with a clean slate before you. You are a power in the world. You are a determiner of the world. You are an offering to the world. I bless and blessed the world with you. You have free will. And so how the world appears is up to you. Make it beautiful.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/make-life-beautiful.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 16 Jan 2015, 4:48 pm

Heavenletter #5166 Make Peace with the Past, January 16, 2015 

God said: 
Mistakes happen. They are passing things. You are not to culture them and ruin your day because of them. You misinterpreted something. You have to let it go. A mistake was made. Apologize, and now you let it go, and you stride on. You are a strider. You move ahead in life. You get going in life. You step out of the past. So, you made a mistake. Wash your hands of it. Say Mea culpa once and forget it. The past is not to be an albatross around your neck. I know you. You hold yourself accountable, no one else. So far so good. Give yourself parole from servitude to the past now. Do not sentence yourself to regret and sorrow. Make your peace with what is past.
You are not always what you want to be. You are not always your hero. Part of you is a mistake-maker. Pardon that part of you. Guilt is not part of you. Guilt is a sorry add-on, and you are not to add guilt to your self-prescribed list of crimes. Even if no one else forgives you, forgive yourself. Forgiving yourself means to let whatever the mistake was go into the trash. That’s where disappointments in yourself have to go. You can’t store anymore past regrets. In fact, it’s time you tossed away those certain mistakes and even the possible ones. Give them a farewell if you must but get them out of your sight. To recollect them is like collecting flies. What would you keep them for? If you must atone, atone to the past by moving forward now.
That which is to be tossed aside, toss aside. Leave mistakes where they lie, or sweep them up. Let them disappear. They serve no function now all these mistakes except to laden you. Ladle yourself with the goodness you have done. Good grief, think of all the times you made no mistake, and when you arose to the occasion. Your mistakes were accidental. They were not deliberate. They were hasty. You were not looking carefully. You made assumptions that were not true, or you couldn’t see.
Here is what you must understand. Mistakes do not belong to you. You are not to keep them. You do not foster them. Errors you have made are not pets to keep. Throw away your mistakes up into the air or down a pit. It matters that you are done with them. Mistakes are always of the past, and the past is to be let go of. Have nothing hanging over you. Acknowledging a mistake is like smoking a cigarette. When it is finished, you squash it with your foot. You do not collect the cigarette butts.
You made a mistake. Not the first. Do not accumulate mistakes. Do not let them take your attention away from where you are on your way to. You are on your way to Me, and you get closer and closer. If you come to Me by car, sometimes you get a flat tire. It is temporary. You try to fix the flat tire. If you are able to fix it, it is no longer a flat tire. If it can’t be fixed, you abandon it. And this is what you must do with all mistakes you have made -- abandon them and get on with life. The mistakes you have accumulated are nothing but thoughts. You have better thoughts to think. Think them.
Look at the orange ball of sun that today sets in the sky. Notice the rustling of leaves that the wind makes. Notice the freshness of the air. Let the tune you sing be pleasant. Who in their right mind would put their attention on mistakes? Most likely, no one is counting your mistakes but you. Discount them. Uncount them. Be done with them. Mistakes are not to be worms that gnaw at you. You are sorry, and now you move on. This is what you have to do with the past. Lift your feet up and make new marks in the sand. You have good to do. You must not put a stamp of Mistake on your forehead and keep yourself in bondage to regrets. That you are on Earth is not a mistake. You march forward now. It is never a mistake to put one foot forward. Keep walking.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/make-peace-with-the-past.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 16 Jan 2015, 1:15 am

Heavenletter #5165 Life as a Picture Book, January 15, 2015 

God said: 
Beloveds, I have heard you say to Me:
“God, when I look back on my life, it is, as You say, like something I read about or made up. The place where I was born and where I have traveled and even where I am now seem imagined and very far away in time and space, as if they were no more than thoughts. I have a sense of not having been anywhere ever, or knowing where I am now even as I sit in my chair. It’s as if there is nowhere to be. In one sense, this farawayness seems like progress while, at the same time, I feel lost at sea. Is it boundaries I cry for?”
Beloveds, most certainly you are missing the comfort of boundaries. You are, in a sense, dislocated. It’s like memories are all so far away in the distance that you are no longer attached to them. It’s like memories are thoughts you pluck out of nowhere and have nothing to do with the present-day so-called you.
You suppose this means you are not attached, yet it seems you are attached to the attachment. It is as if your memories are not really connected to you, and yet they are the memories you have, and when you think of your mother and father and brothers and sisters all gone, you are so sad. You know what you want is impossible on this level, and yet you still wish you could have everything back on Earth again as it used to be even for a few minutes.
Beloveds, your family was never real. Life was always something made up. You were reading a picture book, and you thought you yourself were in the book too and that the picture book was real life on Earth. Yes, you thought you were somewhere and that there were places like Tinsel Town and corn fields to be when there is no place at all.
You feel like you should be happy now, yet feeling unconnected is not happy for you. Now you begin to think that you have felt disconnected all your life from everyone and everything no matter how much the people and the events meant to you. You may have always been an outsider wandering in the wilderness even when the wilderness was your sense of aloneness. And now you tell yourself that you are going through a hard time.
Go through this if you must call it a hard time, and then walk on air and get over here to Me, even as there is no here and no there. Stand tall with Me. Align with Me. Rise to your natural state of Oneness until there is no I, no God out there at all, and not you either, simply Oneness, simply Light, simply All That There Is and Nothing at All as you have wound yourself up to be.
You have desire mixed with fear. You really do want to lose yourself, yet you fear being lost. You wonder how you can find yourself again, for now you find yourself so far away from yourself as you have known yourself to be.
I am going to count noses now of all present here with Me now. I count One.
Remember when you were very young and how your father would take away your nose and show it to you as the tip of his thumb glimpsed through his fingers? This was a delicious moment, and you would squeal, “Give me back my nose! Give me back my nose back!” You knew your nose was intact at the same time as you felt incomplete and had to have your nose back, or you knew not what.
This childhood game is stilled played in life one way or another. All of that which is on Earth is a game. We can call it a game of Now you see Me, and now you don’t. Decide. Come, merge with Me.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-as-a-picture-book.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 14 Jan 2015, 11:41 pm

Heavenletter #5164 A Remarkable Day, January 14, 2015 

God said: 
There is only one day like today. There may be infinite days as seen in world time, and, even so, there will never be another day like today. Not the day itself nor your day within the day. There is not one person, not even one twin, identical to another. Furthermore, in every person, there is change whether you see it or not. Change is perpetual in the world. Change is inevitable. No two days are alike, no two people are alike, and no two days or two people stay exactly the same. Anyway, there is no real purpose in tracking the ways in which days and people stay the same nor is there value in tracking the ways days and people are different.
There are zillions of expressions of what a particular day in time and space is like. For one person, it is the happiest day of his life. For another, it’s the worst day. For someone else it was okay. On the same day, someone met his true love, and someone else lost his true love, and yet the day is just doing its thing, just there as a background, seemingly an obstacle to one, and to another, a benefactor. The days are innocent, beloved. And when you come down to it, so are you innocent, the seeming innocent bystander who relishes the day or rues it and finds it what he finds it.
There is your perception that you are life’s captive, yet you have everything to do with your life. Is the life you experience merely an opinion you have along the way as you walk across one day to another? This idea of your life being your opinion is worth pondering. We already know how your opinions may change right before your eyes.
No one knows, and no one can speak up for your life today nor to debate it. You are the only one who has the right to declare your day. Rate it well.
No matter what the level of life you live, you have your full share of happiness and your full share of what is called unhappiness. Unhappiness could be termed as your unawareness of happiness. Your true state of equanimity is your birthright. You are not a baseball to be batted. Have more awareness of happiness. Happiness is available to everyone. A lot has to do with how you look at happiness. How you perceive plays a big part in the kind of day you surmise you have had.
Even on what you term a bad day, could you not be happy? Could you not savor the day? Even on a bad day, could you not savor the aroma of coffee? Is there a doubt that someone might be overjoyed to have the day that you may have complained about? And might you, if given what you call a bad day today, could you also not be happy on that same day? Is there really a day to throw away?
When you look back at days bygone, perhaps spent in an ordinary way with a friend, not a special day at all, but if today you could spend even a non-special day with your friend who has left Earth, would you not love every minute of it and call the day a remarkable day?
But, of course, you do not want to live in the past. You would like to live today and find it a remarkable day. A great deal depends upon how you look at the day before you. A great deal depends upon you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-remarkable-day.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 13 Jan 2015, 8:47 pm

Heavenletter #5163 Why Does God Repeat Himself?, January 13, 2015 

God said: 
Let Me repeat Myself. How lovely is a day with you in it. Heavenly, I may say.
If you had any idea of the depth and breadth with which My heart is filled by even the thought of you, you would be one of the most joyous people in the world. You would not know of desolation, loneliness, or ever feeling unloved, for you would fly high as you have some idea of how loved you are. You would then be able to start loving yourself with all the love in Heaven and on Earth. You would love. You would not know how not to love. You would not know how to begin to feel unloved. You would have the basis from which to love everyone as yourself. Oh, yes, you have always loved everyone always as you loved yourself. You never loved yourself enough. Now you will do honor to everyone and the world with your love that will fall abundantly from you like apple blossoms. Your love will reach far and near.
What else will I repeat to ensure that you hear Me?
I will repeat: Let go, let go. Let go of everything that holds you back, and there is a lot, beloveds.
Letting go is not so easy for you. Let go of grudges and being right. Let go of any hanging on to how something has to be. It doesn’t have to be any way but what it is. Let go of the idea that you owe anyone anything or that anyone owes you anything. Let go of necessity for possessions. Let go of the idea that you know better than others. From others, even from those you see as less worthy or less fortunate than you, you have something to gain. Let go of everything but love. There is nothing else.
Part of letting go is to think, live, love, share, react differently. Gaps get filled, and they get filled with something. You are about to take greater strides in the world. You are going to step high. You are going to get out of the doldrums. Where will you be and what will you have when you are free and in Heaven where you already are if you could but accept this.
On Earth, you are getting to know Me and, therefore, your Self. For this, you want to settle down a bit. In other words, learn to relax. You can do it. You can learn not to take life and yourself so seriously. Look, you learned to take life and yourself very very seriously. All that which you have learned that is unhelpful to you, you can unlearn. It is not such a good idea to have learned well that which does not benefit you or the world at large.
Fear, which is the root of ego, has to be abandoned. Fear not. That’s it. Then you relax. Then you let go. Then wonderful purity of heart remains, and love fills you. Erase the slate of your mind. The past that never was has flown away, and you are free. You are free to love.
All that I tell you and tell you again is cost-effective, beloveds. Be assured that I do not waste My breath. Whatever I say that you hear gets into your cells. You have My Words deeply implanted and waiting for you, waiting for you to drink and be refreshed and sent out into the world far across any sea and any man-made boundaries. Boundaries are man-made, beloveds. A river to cross is not a boundary. Fences that keep you bound to the past are boundaries. You are freeing yourself now. You are as free as you announce to yourself to be. Give yourself permission to behold as I do behold. Behold, you are My beautiful Creation, and I created you freely from My heart. Free yourself from anything and everything that holds you back.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/why-does-god-repeat-himself.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 12 Jan 2015, 3:01 pm

Heavenletter #5162 The Great Wondrousness, January 12, 2015 

God said: 
You may have thought that you are at the mercy of the world with all its laws and by-laws, its hustle-bustle, its manners, with so much for you to learn in the ways of the world.
I ask of you to make a new world based on its true destiny.
You may think that your life is destined and that you are at the world’s mercy. You may think that if you’re lucky, life is pretty good. If you’re not lucky, life is not so good.
No one is blind to the difficulties that can occur in life, nor are you, at the same time, to discount the great wondrousness that may also await you in life. The world may offer you many treasures that you don’t see, or, if you do see, you turn away from, for you hear not the call to adventure. You would like a new life, yet you hesitate about taking a new step. You may be too comfortable following the path most traveled.
Yet each day is new, and you are new in it. It is good to relax, yet relax does not mean that you and everything are to stay as they are. You cannot always set the pace of your life and the twists and turns of it. Every day has a new yield.
We can compare life to the seasons. We can compare life to the flavors of ice cream. We can compare you to the stars. Some of My children are like fixed stars who don’t want to go anywhere, and some of My children are like moving stars that want to make discoveries. Regardless of your proclivities, there will be times when you stay put, and there will be times when it seems you can hardly keep up with life.
Truly, at the same time as you may well desire life to stay the same, secure, and confident of, you may well desire life to shift and grow and show you new territory. You would really like life to be salt and pepper and wild herbs and something more that you haven’t yet been before. Life is, indeed, a mix.
Your garden may be a field of lavender, or your garden may have every color in the rainbow, yet it’s a good bet that all of your garden has green in it. Who can say what your garden must be like, for gardens, like life, seem to have their own personalities, and, yet, all gardens grow to the sun.
You may like all people to be the same, or you may like people to be new and different from what you have known before. Life will present all varieties before you. You adapt to life yet you are not a chameleon, nor are you a hopping toad.
All this is to say that life is bountiful, and you want to welcome life as it presents itself to you. It is all, all of it, life. Sunshine or clouds, life is life. Rain or snow, life is life. The great thing is that you are immersed in life, and you make the calls. When you’re happy, whatever the weather, you don’t mind. When you are happy, you don’t mind climbing flights of stairs. When you are happy, what gets in your way? When you are happy, you can sing any music you choose, and love it all.
I am making a case here for you to enter into all of life as it presents itself to you. You might prefer chocolate to vanilla. That’s fine, yet your preferring chocolate does not preclude your enjoying vanilla. Beloveds, relish the privilege of life as it comes to you. Life is a once-in-a lifetime occurrence. I am not saying to make the best of life as though life is dismal. No, not at all. I am asking you to relish life as it comes in all its flavors, for relishing life is the natural way to live life in the world.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-great-wondrousness.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 11 Jan 2015, 11:44 pm

Heavenletter #5161 What Do You Get When You Are the Fairest of All?, January 11, 2015 

God said: 
You serve no purpose when you are uptight. What purpose does tenseness play? It does point out to you that you will do well to unwind. Of course, you have to let go of tension. With tension, you tie yourself up in knots. What is the point of doing this to yourself? No matter what is going on in your life, even when it is a life and death battle, tension isn’t your friend. Well, then, tension must be ego at work. Ego and tension do not stand anyone in good stead.
Perhaps ego tells you that you have to be perfect. What does it mean, this being perfect in a human body on Earth? It’s not likely to succeed. You may be absolutely wonderful in every way, yet you are not perfect in terms of the world. Right now, of course, We are talking about perfection in terms of the world at large. In My terms, it is a different story, of course. I see your light, and that’s all I have to know. I ask you, of course, to begin to see the light you are made of. It is glorious this light that We share.
In the world, if you are tall, you are not petite. If you have blue eyes, you don’t have brown eyes. If you are excellent in mathematics, maybe you’re not to be so great in poetry or spelling. This is what I mean when I say that your dreams of perfection are over-blown. Perfection is not an ideal desire.
You can succeed in letting go of intensity and the stress you put yourself under. You create your tension. You could have, for instance, a teacher who stresses you. This is true, yet you, and you alone, are responsible for putting yourself under strain. And you may do this because ego eggs you on.
Ego whispers in your ear: “You ought to become the Fairest of All.” Or the best worker, the greatest composer and performer, the ultimate this or that. Ego has many suggestions for you, not all of which you can succeed in. There is nothing wrong with your being satisfied in your being who you are and capable of accepting that you are a human being who doesn’t have to strive for the Nobel Prize. If ego convinces you that you have to be the Ultimate of anything or everything, what can you be but out of breath? You will be huffing and puffing and may not catch the golden ball.
And why would it matter so much that you are most beautiful or the most anything? The stars in the sky do not compete. All stars including the Sun excel in what they do and ego can’t reach them to give a speech on how they have to shine brighter than others and how the stars themselves may have once shone brighter, and isn’t it time for the Sun to step down etc. etc. No, stars do not let ego get a word in, and nor should you, beloved human Beings of My Heart.
Ego is a snake who whispers in your ear. Ego claims to exalt you while ego leads you to false glory and, too often, a downfall.
To inspire yourself has a different meaning from what ego suggests. Doing your best doesn’t have to mean to make yourself King of the World or Queen of the May. Oh, yes, inspire yourself to rise, yet not at the expense of yourself. Keep ambition. Let go of overexertion. Have worthy ambition for the right reasons, and strain will leave. It’s good to desire. It is good to persist. And anything is possible, yet strain is not admirable. What do you get when you are the Fairest of All but the opportunity to lose it?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-do-you-get-when-you-are-the-fairest-of-all.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 10 Jan 2015, 9:06 pm

Heavenletter #5160 Be Here for Greatness, January 10, 2015 

God said: 
Details have their place, yet, in life as a whole, details are not the most important focus. In fact, details mostly irk you because you gather around them. Someone didn’t make the bed right. Someone didn’t put the lid back on the peanut butter, or didn’t put it back on tightly enough. Someone left the light on, didn’t close the door, ate with his mouth open. It is too often the little annoyances that annoy you the most. Minor matters like to take over the stage. Most of your frustration comes from small matters that you let take over your time and heart. Much too much energy goes into details that ultimately don’t matter. These tiny annoyances add up. They surround you. They surmount you. You make much of them, as if life depends on the perfection of details. Meticulousness has its place, but not in most of life and not to the extent you allow.
When you have a matter of real concern, what I am saying to you now comes close to home. The details of life aren’t worth the energy they consume. Sometimes details make you picky beyond reason.
Sure, you may be right in what you are saying. Of course, you are right that i’s must be dotted and t’s crossed. That is not the issue. The issue is what are you spending your life and time on?
It is unlikely that you will find perfection in the world, beloveds. Your search for perfection is imperfect, for your mind will track the lack of perfection. You, yourself, will succeed in imperfection and fail in perfection. Better to be good-natured and not let the little things get to you. Letting the little things get to you makes you a snob and difficult for others, and, also, it makes life difficult for you. You are the imperfectionist.
There is a vast horizon before you. Life offers more opportunity to you than nit-picking. There is no prize that comes with being the best nit-picker in the world.
I understand that where your attention goes seems to be out of your hands. At the same time, you can say to yourself: “Enough. Enough of that now.” When you are going to announce a flaw, you can announce something favorable or, according to the adage, say nothing at all.
When you have only a dollar to spend, you naturally take care on what you spend it on.
When it comes to life in the world, you have a short time to spend your Earth life on. Take care on how you spend it. Spend it on joy. Uplift where you can. Even uplift where it is difficult. You will be doing a good deed for someone else and for yourself and your environment.
There are habits in life, and you may have a habit of finding fault. You can change your habits, and this is one habit you want to change.
It is not becoming for you to be ticked off with anyone. Shake off that habit. Do not take the world apart. Improve the world by culturing yourself. Find the good. Overlook the details that are hard for you to tolerate, and you will, as luck will have it, see the truly unimportant less often. Be more pleased with life, and life will please you more. What you will be doing is to shine light on the world.
Everyone wants more light, and you do too. What I am asking you to do is to up-light the world. Shine your light, and more light is reflected. This is how you erase the little annoyances. This is how you build a new world, for you, My beloveds, are ultimately the builder of it.
Be here for Greatness, and let go of smallness. This is what I ask of you. Do it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/be-here-for-greatness.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 09 Jan 2015, 1:27 pm

Heavenletter #5159 The Love in Which God Holds You, January 9, 2015 

God said: 
Yes, you have to get out of the habit of small thinking. Once and for all you have to get out of the learned reactions you have made yours to that which causes you frustration. How much better life would be if you could only get out of your resentment and anger about small things.
I will help you. I will coach you. The only thing is that you have to come to a greater grasp yourself.
Let us say, for the third time in three days, a company’s robot has sent you a response to your honest question. The response is no response at all. The robot has no idea of what you are talking about. The robot does not have a clue. And the programmed robot is undaunted. The robot notes cheerfully that it will be happy to answer your questions at any time. So blind and uncaring is the robot that you are frustrated beyond belief. Sometimes a live body is just like the computer robot who doesn’t hear you. It doesn’t matter what you say.
Dear Ones, you have a habit of frustration. From childhood, you may have been in a vise of not being heard. Not being heard is the same as being quashed. Being ignored is an anathema to you. You are so angry at being ignored. Of course, it is not right. Every one of My children deserves to be seen and heard and, frankly, adored, and not ignored.
Yet childhood has not always been all it is meant to be.
So, how do you now become the human being you want to be? Snubs in life keep popping up. Resentment and anger remain, ever-irritating you like a fly that comes back again and again to annoy and haunt you.
Your annoyance becomes like swatting flies. Your mind and the surface of your heart are out to get those flies who have no right to keep buzzing around you. And, yet, here they are, and you take their buzzing personally.
When a company has robots responding to you, there are no fly-swatters with which to get them. A computerized program gives you a run-around, and you would smash that robot if you could. This is the worst kind of non-response in the world you can think of. To be ignored, to be totally ignored, to off-handedly be misinterpreted without having a fair listening.
Don Quixote fought windmills. You fight computer robots.
Once, you were a helpless child. You are no longer a helpless child. Not even nonsensical replies from a machine have any power over you now except as you grant it. And you keep granting it.
Somewhere along the line, you declared war with puppets. The puppets are innocent. Someone else speaks for them, and you are the one who gets angry with the puppet.
You rail at the past in whatever guise it appears in. Whereas others may have fallen into a trap of ignoring you, you, dear heart, now are to learn to drop the past and simply let it go. Even way back then, it was the ignorers’ problem, not yours. Back then, you couldn’t know that. Now you know that. Ignorers are ignorant.
The past is nothing. This moment is everything. Do not keep the past present. Walk out of the past untarnished. There is a grudge from long ago. Do not keep it alive.
How do you get out of the thrall of not being heard? Hear Me, beloveds. Hear Me, and your internal barriers to peace will come falling down. Walk on secure in the attention and love in which I hold you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-love-in-which-god-holds-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:21 pm

Heavenletter #5211 Peace, Love and Vastness, March 2, 2015 

God said: 
Open your heart to Me, and how happy We shall be. Have an open door policy with Me. No balustrades between Us. The only barriers there could possibly be conceived between Us are imaginary ones, and I cannot even imagine. You are good at imagining, however, for whatever purpose or no purpose at all. Certainly limits between Us serve no wanted purpose or service. Who would ever want to keep us apart even for a moment or an inch?
And for what Earthly reason would you? There have been so many stories about Me, and so, presumably for safety’s sakes, you put an escape clause between us.
How about leaping over any barrier you imagine between Us? Take it down. There is no valor in avoiding Me. Furthermore, any curtain you put up has holes in it and doesn’t work in the first place. In the second place, nothing can work to separate Us. Let go of your hesitant fears and get yourself over here and recognize the Supreme Oneness that We are with or without your permission. You need your permission just to let on to yourself that you are on speaking terms with Me.
And if you don’t want to speak, Silence works well as well. Imbibe My love as I speak to you of love. Your heart will start vibrating all right. When all is said and done, no heart can resist Me, so what foolishness is all this? It must be the foolishness of separation and a little semblance of control that you like to hold onto just in case. Just in case of ego, I suppose.
In Truth, ego has nothing to do with you, beloveds. Nothing at all. That is the Joker with ego. You don’t have ego. Ego’s got you! Ego, a stranger, an interloper who thinks he can be a gate keeps you away from your Very Source. Beloveds, remove intervening ego, and We are One. We are not opposite each other at the least. We are inside each others’ heart, and this is exactly where We belong and like to be.
In Our Heart of Hearts, Oneness is a fact of life. Oneness is not of any persuasion. It just is what is, and We love Oneness. There is no between Us. There is just One, and here is where all desires are fulfilled. From the first instant of Our Constant Oneness, there is not much, if anything, left to desire, for, of course, in Our Oneness there is nothing lost unless you mean that ragged ego is lost. Ego disappears like a drop of rain, and all that is left is Oneness. We are One, and We are inevitably One whatever ego may make of it.
What cares have you when you recognize Oneness? You don’t have worry. No worry enters in. No concerns, big or little. No upsets. No two-timing disturbances. No melees. No one who isn’t One. No one who doesn’t live in the Oneness of Love. No one outside Love. No one peering through the window of the candy store and not knowing how to get in and only looks through a glass and only imagines what fulfillment must feel like.
Fulfillment is Peace. Fulfillment means not searching for Peace, Love, Vastness but an acceptance of Peace, Love, Vastness, a welcome to and the realization that there is no place to go, for you are already here in My heart, and no one, nothing can pull Oneness apart from Oneness.
You have never left My heart. Still, I say for language’s sake, get yourself back here. Pronto! Come, recline in a hammock with Me, and forever One shall you know yourself to be, One with Me and the Whole Universe and here We (I) are.
There is no Outside Our Oneness. Outside-ness doesn’t. It is a mirage. It is a fake. It is the Emperor’s New Clothes.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/peace-love-and-vastness.html

Heavenletter #5158 Behold Yourself Like a Blazing Sunrise, January 8, 2015 

God said: 
I am honored to be God. Therefore, I am honored to be you. However you may appear, there is more to you than meets the eye. You are a precious child of Mine, made of Myself, and you are very precious to Me. In fact, I repeat in as many ways as I can think of to say that We are One. There is no separation here.
Then you wonder how it can be that I, if you are indeed I, wander from Myself as it certainly seems to happen in the world.
It is as if I pull the wool over My individual eyes. I, appearing as you, temporarily forget Who I Am. You forget Who You Are. I, God, the erstwhile God, do not dismiss you because of this. I do not oust you from My heart.
You begin to see how all this on Earth is much like a game, yet Who is fooling Whom? This thing with pronouns is that I can hardly keep them straight. You, I, in Truth are One. For the sake of clarity in this game, We say you, and We say I. We talk as if, as if We were two or more. We try to keep Our parts straight. It is muddling, isn’t it?
What is not true is confusing. And what is pure Truth may often be beyond your awareness and acceptance. Today you may feel like a miserable character whereas God has to be way far beyond misery. The Truth of you is that you are beyond misery, and yet, while you (really I) are on Earth, you are such a great actor that you fool yourself.
Yet, within you, there is a core that is not fooled. Yes, even within you, you as your presently known personality, know better. You know that you are much more than you credit yourself with -- more than you like to credit yourself. You have reluctance born of fear.
To love God, you can accept. To be God, you don’t want the responsibility. You fear failure. It is one thing to flunk as a human being. To be a God Who Could Be Lacking would do you in. Too terrible to even think about.
You are not separated from your Self except in your imagination. In your imagination, you are not separated from your Self by one veil but by a thousand and one veils. You put up this blockade, a house not made of mortar, a Jerry-built house to call your own and keep you from breaking the news to yourself that you are Greatness Itself.
You keep your head down. However, your head and heart are going to rise. It is inevitable. That little house of your body is way too small for you. You can’t play hide and seek there. The time will come when you will burst your bounds and knowingly encompass the Universe. You will burst out like a blazing Sunrise and you will behold. You will behold yourself in the Bright Light of Day.
You will see all your reservations and inhibitions as the repressors they always have been and how flimsy they really were. They were only silly restraints from the Splendor that you actually are.
It’s hard to believe that you would choose less than you are, yet this is an old story, told again and again. You keep yourself in a little puddle rather than to dive into the Ocean Deep. Unbelievable, isn’t it, that you believe you are a little frog? Of course, the little frog is an Enchanted Prince. What did you think that story was about? It is about you and your evolution and your repression and lack of expression and your belief that to expand to your true unboundedness would undo you. Yes, it would undo you from deception. Yes, you have deceived yourself, and you have deceived the whole world, and for what, I ask you?
Some day you will rise out of the little hovel you have placed yourself in, and I ask you, as I have asked you a multitude of times, if you’re going to rise out of the hovel and come out of hiding anyway, for Heaven’s Sakes, why not do it now? You are such a little thread away. It is not a thread that binds. It is you that binds. Throw off those shackles and blinders. There is nothing real that separates you from Oneness but your old offhand habit of disowning of your Self.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/behold-yourself-like-a-blazing-sunrise.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 07 Jan 2015, 11:47 pm

Heavenletter #5157 All About Desires, January 7, 2015 

God said: 
At the same time as you have desires and deserve to have your desires fulfilled, you are not dependent upon your desires being fulfilled. Take note of this. Your desires do not have to be fulfilled. It’s A-OK to have desires unfulfilled. Certainly, you want your desires fulfilled, and you put your shoulder behind your desires. At the same time, everything in your life does not depend upon your desires being fulfilled. This is an idea you have had that has outlived its life span.
First of all, you don’t know when your desires will be fulfilled.
Secondly, you don’t know what may be the hidden desire within your desires. You have experienced how you wanted something with all your heart, and you got it and were disappointed. You have had the experience of a deep desire not being fulfilled no matter what. Later, with hindsight, you might see that fulfillment of a particular desire would not have brought you happiness.
And, yes, there are the unfilled desires that continue to fill your heart, and, if they could be fulfilled in the way you like, you are sure would only give you complete happiness. You could be right. On the other hand, no matter how much you might think so, the great happiness you have such faith in might not come along.
Again, I repeat with as clear a voice as I can, you do not need every great or little desire fulfilled in order for you to be happy.
The realization that even your most heartfelt desires worthy of merit do not have to be fulfilled takes some weight off your shoulders. That fact that some great desires of yours are not fulfilled, or not fulfilled on your timeline, does not mean you failed. If, for example, your business that you worked hard at and gave your everything to went under does not, absolutely does not mean that you failed. Look, you started the business and gave it your all. You have no right to draw the conclusion that you failed. Do not equate yourself with your business. You gave it a go. Anyone who never starts a business cannot be earmarked as having failed in it.
Consider this: You are you regardless of your business. No longer think of yourself as a success or failure because of seeming outcomes in life.
The fact is, whatever your experience, you inevitably grow from it.
Anyway, at the end of failure can lie success. You could lose your shirt on ten businesses and make it with shining colors on the eleventh. And you might have many more successes in the eyes of the world or none, yet this is not the basis upon which to set your value. Look not for your value outside you. All this outside is temporary anyway.
The value you hold is not in dispute. The outside world is not to determine your value, and, certainly, you are not to buy into anyone’s careless assessment, not even your own.
If you get an E in a test, you flunked the test. Do not wear a tee-shirt that says E on it. You are not to peg yourself in such a way. Simply do not peg yourself. Do not brand yourself as someone who gets an E. Once an E, not always an E. I suggest you wear a tee-shirt that says WG for Wonderful Guy or Wonderful Girl and don’t forget it.
And if you get an A, in a test, go ahead and do a little dance. It is a nice moment. May you have thousands of them, yet, at the end of the day, A’s and E’s fade away into the non-existent. Report cards get thrown away. World ratings don’t last, and they don’t matter. Don’t forget: There is a God Who loves you. I see further than any grading. Before Me, all stand equal. What I say counts more than any report card in the whole wide world.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/all-about-desires.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 06 Jan 2015, 10:24 pm

Heavenletter #5156 In the Process of Reading Heavenletters, January 6, 2015 

God said: 
Every Heavenletter is a beacon call to love. What else is there? In the process of reading and loving Heavenletters, you may find fame and fortune, yet fame and fortune are not what induce you to read Heavenletters. You may think you are seeking success. In that case, love itself is success -- love, not special love, just love on its own, the Beingness of Love.
Whatever you are thinking to gain or to give, your seeking may be wrapped or disguised in other terms. Nevertheless, it is love, pure and simple, that you are desirous of. What is money? Numbers, pieces of paper, tokens of sorts, and, oh, yes, an importance in the world equal to the size of your wallet. I am not opposed to money. There is certainly much love in making money and serving the common weal.
Yet love is something else. All love is directed to and from the Self, the One Self, the I of God from which you are not excepted.
Love is not a gushing well, nor is love forage for anything. Receiving love is a very good thing. Know you deserve it. Giving love is a very good thing. Know you have it to give. Unless you know you are full of love, you may be a hoarder of love and keep it hidden under your pillow. In terms of giving love, you may stint on giving it. You are stingy when you wait until you have more before you consider yourself worth enough to give.
If you are stingy, you stint on love to yourself. You do not acknowledge yourself. You deprive yourself of giving. Hoarding may look like you are respecting yourself, yet it is yourself you deprive. Under the cloak of proof, you forsake yourself. You forsake your truthful state. You pass yourself off for a penny’s worth instead of gold. You are the treasure you have ready to give. You may have been frozen in time and think you are to wait for more between your fingers before you can give with a full heart. In fact, giving will give you a full heart. How many roads in life you have misunderstood and misnamed that you already know about? And now you know another.
There is no waiting to make preparation or reparation any longer. There is no longer spending time in a waiting-room. You are already changed. Confess that you have grown out of your own reluctance. Confess. Give it up. See what you have been given, and then you can give without counting pennies or ounces. There are no limits except what you perceive and, therefore, you gauge yourself by the limits you see. You see constraints, and, therefore, you are constrained, forlorn and lovelorn, thinking you have to fake love, embroider it, keeping it aside for another circumstance or time. You know, dear children, love is affordable right now. To give love takes no effort, unless you are so rusty at it.
Come to My table, and We shall share Our abundance. We shall rescue the world from false limitation. In truth, all limitation is false. Anyone can give from the fruit of My vine. Come to My orchard, and there will be no relapses into penurious ways. The word tight need not apply to you. Do not apply the term to yourself. Heart of Gold is a better description of you. Creating something out of nothing is more descriptive of you. Giving the shirt off your back doesn’t mean much. Giving your heart means more. You don’t have to give the shirt off your back. You just do not have to wait until you can give, for you could wait and wait as you already may have waited for wealth and greater good fortune before you help others. What are you waiting for now?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/in-the-process-of-reading-heavenletters.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 05 Jan 2015, 5:52 pm

Heavenletter #5155 The Mule That Carries God’s Will, January 5, 2015 

God said: 
Out of reverence to Me, it’s natural to bow down. The reverence that you hold Me in increases your regard for yourself without calling attention to yourself. Humility does not erase you. It fills you. Humility is not inflating nor is it a little thing.
That you serve Me matters. How you serve is an open matter. Serve Me with gladness, and you are uplifted. Service is a choice you make. You are a volunteer in what has been called an Army for God, yet, of course, you are Peacemakers for God. Peace I give unto you. In the peace of choice, you simply do not evaluate your services on a scale.
Christ washed the feet of a beggar. Christ had and has no judgment to withhold. He does not rank the beggar low nor does Christ rank another high. Service is beyond rating. Judgment does not enter into it.
When you give service, you choose, yet, you choose not as a buyer at a fair looking for a good buy. No, you choose as the Heart of God. The Heart of God feels no superiority and feels no inferiority. Such thoughts are not at play.
You are not a martyr, nor are you a hero. You do not have a title more glorious than another’s. Your service is glorious, and yet you look not for glory. God’s humble servant looks to serve, and that’s the whole story, looks to serve, not to serve higher or lower. In My Kingdom, there is no higher, and there is no lower. There is no having to prove anything. That the ego vanishes means you stand in Oneness where ratings do not exist. There is no comparing up or down. There is no evaluating virtue into divisions of good, better, best, or sensational.
You choose to serve as you choose to serve. You serve gladly. It can be said that you serve proudly, yet you serve not in pride, not to impress yourself or anyone, but to serve. You do not chose as a hero, yet, heroes are made from this choosing from a desire to serve and not to receive a medal. The Glory lies not in a particular task but in serving.
This is God’s Glory We speak of. The service and the world become full of Glory, yet not glorified. There is service without adjectives. There is service to God. The mule that carries God’s Will has no thoughts of higher or lower or better or less good or of anything at all but to serve. In this way, the one who serves becomes the glory of God without thinking about it. He daydreams about serving God and not about serving himself. He stands on a foundation that is, indeed, mighty. The server is simply as he is, not with artifice, wanting nothing but simple service to God Who serves all.
The Sun That Shines knows not of pride. The Sun knows of service and carries no weight and needs nothing to shine the Glory of God but God’s own Light. The Glory of the Sun is equally present for it is God’s Light that shines through the Sun.
I, God, am not high and mighty. I give My service. Sometimes, I am understood, and sometimes I am not, and yet I keep moseying along. Often I carry you. We become indefinable in Our Service to the Universe. We are hardly self-serving. We serve the Self, the Oneness of All Creation. This is the Glory We Sing. This is the Glory of the Self.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-mule-that-carries-god-s-will.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 05 Jan 2015, 12:01 am

Heavenletter #5154 The Blue of the Sky and the Blue of the Ocean, January 4, 2015 
God said: 
Yes, I am the Big Love of Your Life. It is to Me that you seemingly bow down and give allegiance. I lead you to Me, and that’s how you want it. There is no one to give you away to Me. There is no hand for you to take but Mine. I give you My hand freely. There is no one else to bind us or to announce that We are One Singular One of Love.
As I tell you this, you look around to see Who spoke, and you see no one else in the room. Only you. You cannot pinpoint Me, yet you sense that I am in the room with you as My Very Self.
You cannot speak or see the logic and logistics of an unseen God. What logic is there in the Blue of the Sky or in the Blue of the Ocean? How did waves happen to come about? Of what importance are waves that just come and go? Of what importance are waves that wash the shore and leave shells for you to collect?
And yet everything is of the utmost importance because one thing is connected to every other, and everything swings around the world. Sometimes it feels to you that the world and your heart are the prey of vultures who swoop down. Yet, if you and I as One are the extent of the world, where can vultures and prey exist?
There is no world, yet it sure seems that there is a big world out there ready to take a swipe at seeming you and all the seeming others. And yet, beloveds, fear is only an idea.
“Is everything in the outer world just an idea?” you ask.
Yes, everything but Oneness is an idea. Ideas are made concrete, yet concrete is not real. Although the world is not, it seems like the only real there is. The world is a myth that seems true. And the world is also a layer within which the Truth of Oneness exists.
This world appears at your feet and assumes tremendous proportions in your awareness.
Nevertheless, the world is a tangent. It is a script that everyone plays a part in. Everyone plays the perfect part even as none of it is real, no matter how real it seems. The world is like a dream you have during sleep, and how real someone’s chasing you in the dream seems to be, and how real your not being able to turn the key to unlock your door and get to safety also seems.
And then you wake up. The dream didn’t finish itself. Nor do you pick up the dream next time where you left off. It cannot be found again. It cannot be found again because life in the world is a dream, a mere fantasy that mystifies you forever and a day while True Reality eludes you.
How can there be this seeming content and how can it seem so real and how can it be that it is hard to find the True Reality that awaits you with open arms? Why does it seem so hard for the True Reality of Oneness to reveal itself from every direction? Why is it so easy for the World At Large to reveal itself and you take the unreal world for the gospel?
Ah, dear beloved children, you like to go to the movies. You like to see what’s playing. You like to be in the midst of it. You are addicted to producing a movie and sitting down to watching it play out. You pay admission to get into the movie, and you eat popcorn automatically.
When the movie reel is being rewound, you may slip away from it, and then you return, finding yourself back in the movie, sitting with all these other people who are equally fascinated with it. It is as if at the movies lies the only world you live in even while, in your heart, you recognize that the movie can’t actually be all there is regardless of what your eyes see and what the world tells you. Somehow you recognize there is something more even when you cannot seem to put your finger on it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-blue-of-the-sky-and-the-blue-of-the-ocean.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 03 Jan 2015, 11:39 pm

Heavenletter #5153 Peace Is Like the Bed You Sleep On, January 3, 2015 

God said: 
A little peace and quiet is good. Desire peace, and have it. Peace belongs in life. Anxiety is no substitute for peace. Peace doesn’t have baggage, you understand. Peace is the absence of baggage.
Peace is its own self. Be in peace. Peace asks nothing of you but that you let go of all that is not peace. I am speaking of peace within where there is no jarring, no terror, no untoward thoughts that do not serve you. In peace, there is no upsetting the apple cart. Peace is the river that flows. It is the Ocean at low tide. In peace, there is no fomenting.
What else there is in peace is freedom. Peace doesn’t tie you up in knots. Peace is like the bed you lie on. Peace is just there, and it supports you well. Peace would never get a stranglehold on you. Peace insists on nothing but to be itself untrammeled.
Peace asks nothing of you. Peace is well-content. It needs nothing but your welcoming it. Peace belongs to you as the air you breathe belongs to you. Peace is free. It costs nothing. In fact, peace is letting go of cost and payment altogether.
Peace is with you. You may have to uncover it, however. You have to remove the slag that clings to peace. The slag consists of all the unnecessaries that would hide peace from your view.
To settle into peace is a good way to describe the process. Peace is good for your spine. It holds your spine still. Peace is not bawdy. Peace does not wear bright colors. It does not call attention to itself. Peace is not newfangled or high and mighty. Not at all. Peace is the quiet background of life. Sink into peace and begin to savor peace as you might hold a fine wine in your mouth for a while before you down it. As I am here for you, so is peace always quietly waiting for you on the sidelines. That is, peace will not intrude. Peace arrives at your door by invitation. You realize I am speaking of Inner Peace which is much more than a truce on the battlefield.
Peace makes room for you. Peace has room for everyone. Peace takes up no space at all. Peace is Heavenly. Nothing can razzle-dazzle peace. Nothing can ruffle its feathers. Nothing can agitate it. Peace speaks for itself in its Silence. Attune yourself with peace.
Peace is self-contained. There may be matters that oppose peace, yet peace exists regardless. Peace is always available. Peace can be attacked, yet it carries no wounds. Peace is simply available. Peace bears no armaments. Peace is True Reality. All the other is not.
All the other, in Truth, is non-existent. All this tumult you may believe in is just drama. Anything less than peace seems to have a great plot and storyline. Peace has none of the drama. Peace is never a run-on sentence. It is emptied of strife. Strife does not exist in peace. Strife is not even a possibility. Peace does not wake you up in the middle of the night. Peace does not turn you over and punch you in the stomach. Peace is never distracted from itself nor does peace ever detract from itself.
Peace is humble, and it is humble to be at peace with yourself and with life. Remove the yoke from your shoulders. You are not oxen, although oxen are My beloveds as well. The humble oxen can carry great weight. You do not have the shoulders for it nor the need. Nor the need, beloveds.
Choose peace. Choose peace, beloved. Peace is what I give to you. In this moment is the peace I give.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/peace-is-like-the-bed-you-sleep-on.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 02 Jan 2015, 10:53 pm

Heavenletter #5152 The Person in Front of You, January 2, 2015 

God said: 
When you are loved by the Creator of the Universe – and I most assuredly do love every which one of you – how then can you be anything less than gracious to everyone you meet? The only way you can be less than gracious is that you forget to be gracious. You forget that I have assigned you as the Welcomer of All in the Universe I created. This isn’t an assignment to take lightly. A Welcomer welcomes. That’s it.
The welcoming does not depend upon superficial impressions. It is not dependent upon your mood. It does not depend upon how much you have to do. It depends upon nothing but your willingness to act on My behalf.
And, so, you are to welcome everyone with good grace and without petulance or grievousness or impatience or haste. Whether you spend one minute or forty-five minutes, you pass on a gracious welcome. What good is a Welcome to the Universe without graciousness? It is no welcome at all.
Impatience isn’t welcoming. Trying to change someone’s ways isn’t welcoming. You are not to welcome anyone by suggesting they enter another door. This isn’t about the one you welcome welcoming you. You are the Welcomer.
You do not have to say Yes to everything, yet you are to be gracious. That’s how it is. Whether you welcome one or a million to the world, you are gracious. You communicate welcome and not correction.
If you think this is difficult to do, then think again and learn to make it easy.
I ask you to uplift everyone before you. If you cannot uplift, then, at the least, you are not to put down anyone I set before you.
I set only treasures before you no matter how the person before you may appear to you. In any case, this position of yours is about you and not anyone else. I hired you in trust, and you are to reflect My trust and fulfill it. In you I trust.
Do you know what is less than graciousness? It is rudeness. Life can be lived very well without rudeness. And what is rudeness but impatience? Life can be lived very well without impatience.
The Welcomers that I hire have to be humble. They are to give service, kindly service, gentle service. It is a child of Mine that you are greeting. Hold gratitude and respect high.
Someone else may get away with overlooking the heart of another, but not you. You are to lift the eyes of another. This is incumbent upon you.
People are not fleas that you are to get away from you and consider disposable. Not one human heart is to be set aside. It does not cost more to be genial than impatient. It is a different energy. You can’t get away with impatience anyway, and, for Heaven’s sakes, why would you deign to choose impatience over geniality in the first place?
There is never an excuse for dismissing anyone as if he were insignificant. The person before you is worth everything to Me. Feeling grumpy is not a reason for you to ignore anyone’s worth. Having a headache is not a reason. There is no reason to forget your manners. Look, whatever you may feel at a particular moment, you can still be of good cheer.
Make living in the world worthwhile for someone else as well as yourself. I’m sure you are not telling Me that I am asking too much of you. I’m sure you’re not. Beloveds, this is the least I ask of you -- to be courteous. I would like to point out that the person you are greeting IS yourself.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-person-in-front-of-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 01 Jan 2015, 9:05 pm

Heavenletter #5151 Representing Your Self, January 1, 2015 

God said: 
Every day I begin our talk with what I say. Today, I ask you, What do you say? What do you say about love and life? Hmm, what do you teach, and what do you proclaim? What do you offer the Universe, and what would you take away? What kind of an alchemist do you choose to be?
Enough complaints that you consider to be prayer. Now let Me hear what you are doing, how you put two and two together and draw a happy face. What are the ways in which you serve Me in the world? How you serve another is how you serve Me, so I am asking you how you serve life to others? What dust do you stir up? What are you thinking, what do you say, and what are you meaning to do?
Let Me ask you then without requiring an answer from you, what are you giving and how much? Perhaps you have been getting off free without giving. Maybe you consume more than you even think of giving, if you do think of giving at all. Perhaps you pick blackberries in the field and eat them all up as you go.
This is really your choice, and it’s not all bad. In fact, it’s okay! yet what would the world be like if you gave as much thought to sharing as you do to other matters? Consumption of worldly goods seems to be a topic in the world these days. Of course, you are far more than a consumer.
If you were to draw a picture of yourself and your family with colored crayons, would you be the big one in the middle? Of course, you would! Rightfully so! Yet you can draw all the others big as well. There is a big world, and spirit is big. Opportunity is big. Creation is a great wonderful thing, only you don’t have to have gobble it all up.
Somehow you don’t want to take life so seriously. Taking life so seriously hasn’t exactly been a balm to your heart. “Life is serious,” you may say. “Life is, after all,” you say, “ a matter of life and death!”
No, it’s not. There is no death. There is not even death of dreams. Dreams belong to all and can be picked up at any time. Life goes on. You live on. There is not even a pause. Whatever you are going through, life is keeping up with you. There is no cessation to life or your life. Once alive always alive wherever your body may be located or not located.
Whatever the world may say, no life is wasted. This is a big one for you to swallow because there are those you would stand apart from.
Your relationship with life is about how you get along with yourself. It is yourself you get along with, or yourself that you fight. Fighting seems necessary to you. Not fighting doesn’t mean giving in or conceding. You feel righteous to fight. Letting life or those in it spark your anger isn’t exactly the same as sticking up for yourself. If someone you see as an opponent says, “Jump,” do you really have to? Is what you are doing reactive, or is it ennobling?
Reacting has gotten you in trouble before. Some of the matters you reacted to voluminously years ago, you wouldn’t now. You know better now. You don’t have to make a fuss. Someone was rude. Someone put you down big time. I think We can say that someone has a difficulty. Does the difficulty have to be yours as well?
Don’t let anyone take your initiative away. No one else is to decide what you will say or do. Only you. No one fires you up without your consent. You don’t have to give your nod. The very person that you say can’t do this or say that to you may be making you dance to his tune. Take a longer view, beloveds. You don’t have to enter the fray.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/representing-your-self.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 31 Dec 2014, 9:36 pm

Heavenletter #5150 A Pure Stream of Love, December 31, 2014 

God said: 
How beloved I, God, am.
I, God of My Beloved One, how loved and loving am I. I reach into your heart, and I warm your heart in My heart. I blow on your heart gently and then place your heart back as I would put a baby in its cradle. Your heart is at home with Me, and your heart feels treasured as it is meant to feel. Your heart is meant to recognize itself as a treasure, a kind of communication point between Heaven and Earth until, in your awareness, that there is no distance or difference between the two just as there is no real difference between your heart and Mine.
There has been a fine mix-up of Our hearts. Your heart is Mine. Mine is yours. The difference is in point of view. The difference is in vantage point. The heart is made of feelings, yes, and yet much more. Your heart is like an over-soul. The physicality is one thing. The essence and clarity of your heart are ever so much more.
Unclothed, unstraightened, your heart is a vast calling-card that you leave everywhere so that it is available to be picked up by everyone in passing. You do not keep your heart so much in reserve. You allow it to be observed, noticed, seen.
Your heart does not give a hard-sell, naturally. It is more that your heart is an offering. No one has to drown in your love. It isn’t exactly that you give your heart away free. Yes, you don’t charge for it, yet your heart is sacred and you know its full value. Your heart is not exactly a candy machine. Your heart is aware of its value to everyone, most especially its value to Me.
Your heart pumps for Me. Incidentally, others find their way to your heart. Some stop here, and accept your love dropped off at the way-station. The way-station is sort of like a bus-stop, yet I am your Main Customer, so to speak. It is not that I need your love. I love it.
You drop off the love from your heart just the way you walk past a corner. You keep going. You do not announce your love with a big arrow. It is a simple drop-off. You don’t have to stop people to point out your heart to them. You do not beat drums. Those who go past your heart without a backward glance, that’s fine with you too.
It’s like you leave fresh water. Those who want to stop to drink, they are welcome. Those who pass by, they are also welcome to pass by.
Because you leave a calling card of your love doesn’t mean that anyone has to stop and partake. Your giving love is not at your insistence. Your love is available, that’s all. Remind yourself that you leave your love for Me at Our meeting place. My heart always meets yours.
And if you are someone who hustles past the bus stop of Our love, I catch up to you and listen to your heart-beat and wave you on to your day. Perhaps you turn around right away, or you stop on your way back and leave Me a note or a nod. Perhaps you will follow Me. Perhaps I will register with you, and you will accept certified Love of God. Deep in your heart. Deep in Our hearts, We know love. There is no written paper as with a deed. It is all by heart.
This is Our love. We pledge Our troth. We are committed to one another. We are committed to Oneness. We drink of Our love, and We pass it around, Our love, a pure stream of love that passes between Our hearts, and all is well. We simply offer Ourselves to the world, and so be it. This is how We live on Earth as if in Heaven.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-pure-stream-of-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next