World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptyToday at 2:55 pm by Admin

» EXPERTS Why Israel Must Strike Back
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptyToday at 1:50 pm by Admin

» Christians facing Medntasl Health Struggles
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptyToday at 1:34 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptyToday at 1:24 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptyToday at 1:08 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptyToday at 1:05 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» Israel 365 News
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptyYesterday at 11:42 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptyYesterday at 11:34 pm by Admin

» israelAM
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:18 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:32 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Sat 24 Nov 2012, 2:36 pm

Heavenletter #4383 The Rising of Hearts , November 24, 2012
God said:

Logic and sense and all that are fine and necessary in the world. Nevertheless, more than all the logic in the world, the heart is to come first. What is to be gained by logic when the human heart, yours or seeming others, is overlooked? The mind is not meant to rule the heart. The heart is a precious fruit that is sweeter than the most precious mind.

Of course, you do not sweep your beautiful mind under the carpet. It has a high place in the world. Yet, somehow, the world may have intimated that the heart is to take second place or no place at all. To be heartless is not desirable. To be hard-hearted is not desirable. To be warm-hearted, friendly-hearted, joyous-hearted are desirable and make sense. No heart is to be overlooked or made to be a second-class citizen.

The world arose from My heart. It was My love that brought the world into being. It was My love that brought you into being. First, My heart, and then from My mind, the world arose. I did not think first. I loved first. From My love, the mind knew what to do without thinking about it. Everything designed itself based on the fullness of My heart.

I did not sit and ponder. I loved, and the world birthed itself.

I did not draft the whole world down to each detail. Not at all. I loved the world and I spoke to it: “Beautiful world, arise.” And the world arose. From the sound of My breath, the world arose. From the sounds of My heart, the world arose. I had the thought of the world in My heart. And so the world was created. We could say that the world was a song in My heart, and from the song in My heart, the world appeared. It was a heart song. Is there any other?

I did not plan out each beautiful flower to the last detail. I said, “Beautiful flowers, behold yourselves.” I said, “Beautiful rose, show your beauty. Let Me see it.” I said: “Beautiful dandelion, be yourself, a sturdy flower that overcomes all obstacles. Dandelion, be.”

And the Garden of Eden grew.

I did not decide all the colors of the rainbow. I said, “Colors of the rainbow, be what you want to be. Dress yourself.” And they did. Afterwards, they grew names, for the colors and everything in the world have their names, and the name and their structure are the same. What is the sound of a rose? The sound is its name. In whatever language, the rose is named rightly.

From sound, everything was birthed. The most beautiful and hardiest of all is human being, a being of humanity, a being of heart that vibrates high and so rules the world. Not as you may think. Not by enforcement, but by heart. Know thyself by your heart. A genius mind is to be treasured. I bless it. Yet the heart, the beautiful effulgent heart is My pride and joy. Nothing beats the heart. The heart beats its own name. It is heard all over the world. And the heart is My greatest gift to you.

What do you do with the great gifts I give to you? You use them. You are not thrifty with My gifts to you. You hold them high. Hold them high and let everyone see them, for that is the blessing. Share that heart called yours. I gave it to you, and I gave it to you to give to the world. And that is how you and the world become glorious and wonderful and all the magnificence you and the world are meant to be.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-rising-of-hearts.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™

Heavenletter #4382 Let Your Children Be, November 23, 2012

God said:

Sometimes you make correlations that are not to your benefit nor to the benefit of your children, and you speak them. You say certain combinations of words more than once. They are habits of speech. They are predictions you make. You may not realize what you are saying. This may be especially true as you raise your children.

Be careful what you are putting into the minds of your children and what you are echoing to the Universe. You may want to bite your tongue. Increase the range of what you say to Our children who depend upon you.

Sometimes you create what you don’t want. You might say to your child at meals: “If you don’t eat, you will get sick.” You may say: “Good boys eat.” You may say: "You want Santa Claus to come to you, don’t you?” You draw conclusions. You make one thing dependent upon another. You make conditions.

Your child will grow up and not remember your words, and yet, as an adult, the unremembered cautions may set off a mechanism within him that make him eat too much or have indigestion. He wants to be the good boy who grows up to be a good man. Your edicts may follow him.

The words you say to your children may predict their future. What are your expectations, and what are you saying? Better to say nothing than to program your child in the ways you don’t want him to go. Attribute health to your children.

Children absorb what you say into their cells. You may think they are not absorbing at all. You may forget. Your children may forget and yet, somewhere deep within, your words hammer away at them.

Beloved mothers and fathers, it is natural for your children to eat. Eating is one of the pleasures on Earth. Let mealtime be a pleasure for your child. It’s all right if he doesn’t eat this time. He will eat another.

Start expecting your child to eat, and leave him alone. Expect your child to be in good health, and let him be. No need to hover over him. Enjoy your children. Let them enjoy you. Think of enjoying them more than you think of raising them. No need to be a quartermaster. Merriment is worth far more than correction.

Your children, regardless of appearance, take you seriously, every word you say.

The best thing you can do for your children is to enjoy them. As you enjoy them, they become more and more enjoyable. Remember they are children. They may get under your feet. They may be in your hair, yet they look up to you and rely on you for everything.

Childhood is meant to be happy.

Giving happiness is not spoiling your children. Spoiling them is when you give them something as a means of appeasement so you don’t have to bother with them. Things are not a substitute for your love.

Of course, you are entitled to a break. You have your needs too. Respect your child, and he will respect you. Listen to your child, and he will listen to you. Respect doesn’t mean catering to your child.

To your child, you are a God. He expects you to know everything and be everything. He doesn’t yet understand that you are a mortal with anxieties of your own. Yes, to your young child, you are a Supreme Being. You are only human, yes, but you are also your child’s shining light.

Have faith in your child. Be faithful to love over impatience.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/let-your-children-be.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 22 Nov 2012, 6:14 pm

Heavenletter #4381 Comparing the Banyan Tree, November 22, 2012
God said:

The balance of serving and not working yourself to the bone is not always come by in the material world. You are not to erase yourself. You are a person worthy of care. You cannot always put yourself last any more than you can always put yourself first. There is not sacrifice in this interaction that We call service.

It is a tricky balance for you. Until the Great Ones became Great, it was tricky for them. As their awareness expanded, it was no longer tricky. How did they do it? How did they preserve themselves and yet serve Me through others with such aplomb?

The Great Ones ate food and slept at night. They did not give away their lives. How did they serve Me at every moment and yet not abandon themselves? They kept themselves intact. How else could they serve?

Two things:

First, they came to a state of consciousness that served and healed without effort. The Great Ones could be walking along to their immediate destination. They did not stop. They healed as they headed where they were heading. They healed, and yet did not stop their journey. Oh, maybe a pause for a moment. You can be sure they were not anyone’s lackey. They never even had to think of it. Their secret was their consciousness. One glance, one word served many. They were always serving. With every breath, they served. There was no sacrificing anything, you understand. The Great Ones would not know what sacrifice is.

Of course, I don’t mean that they would never go out of their way. If they did, it was not out of their way. They did not think like that. In that case, where they went was on their way.

If one were a Great One who sat under a Banyan Tree, he did not leave his life at another’s beck and call. We can compare the Banyan Tree to this very state of consciousness I mention above. The Great Ones did not put their consciousness aside.

Secondly, the Great One’s high state of consciousness shone on those around them, and, thus, the Great One’s own light shielded them from petty requests. In their presence, the petitioners could not, for instance, ask the Great One to stay up all night to type a term paper or such requests that may encroach on the one who serves. Anyway, whatever the Great Ones acceded to was what they wanted to do. Never a sacrifice. And no one would ask of the Great Ones anything insignificant.

And if someone did, unlike you, the Great Ones would know a few words to say that took care of it. You see, even in a word or two, the Great Ones served. They spoke Truth, and their audience’s hearts were filled.

The Great One’s radiance was so great that audiences’ mouths could not open, could not make a needless request, just as you might come into My Presence with a whole long list of requests, yet, at the exact moment, you could not ask them. No longer was there need. You saw the questions for what they were, a call for attention, a call for love, and there love was before you, and your heart no longer needed to ask what had earlier seemed important.

We could look at it this way. An employee of a top executive of a big company in the world is not going to ask the CEO to babysit. The employee may have a desperate need for a babysitter. Needless to say, even as he may stand right next to the CEO, he will not ask him to babysit, know what I’m saying?

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/comparing-the-banyan-tree.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 21 Nov 2012, 10:18 pm

Heavenletter #4380 And Your Heart Can Sing, November 21, 2012
God said:

So many thoughts mill through your mind, and, then, every once in a while, there is a gem of a thought, an inspiration, an intuition, an insight, and your heart flies and reaches the stars. There are these moments. Be open to them. They are for you.

Ascend with your thoughts. There has been enough gravity, enough of what you call realism. Take flights of fantasy which are flights of Truth. Dream on. Catch your dreams, and don’t let them go.

You have a million thoughts picked from a cauldron of thoughts, and now I suggest you pull a thought out from your heart and see where it takes you.

Insights are wonderful things. They are like maps that point to where you are going. A light sparks within you, and you are on your way. One step after another is a good thing, and, yet, a leap lifts you high above the forest of daily life.

Daily life is good. It is your feet on the ground, yet your feet also crave to sail far beyond the shores you already know.

You were plunked down on Earth. You were not nailed down. You were set free on Earth. I am not a dictator over you. I am a Guide Who takes you where you will, and sometimes where you do not will, and yet, you ride free on the Ship of God. Your life is not battened down. You are not below decks. You are not in the brig. You are on the main deck, and you can climb the masts, and you see and say as you like. You can look through your telescope and see land ahead, and your heart can cry out: “Land ahead.” Your heart can cry out: “Ahoy, mateys.” And your heart can sing.

You are not Johnny-One-Note. You are a virtuoso of life. You can sing your heart out and be joyful and enterprising in many realms of life.

You are not to stand in one place. You are to walk and walk again. Life on My ship is not a stalemate. On My ship, We ride the High Seas, and the waves lap, the surf is white, and the sun is bright, and clouds are pink and the sky is blue and there is shore ahead and love ahead. You sail the Bounty Main. From shore, you sail again.

You may row a boat or paddle a canoe or recline on a raft. In every case, you are coming to Me. Over the rapids and under the sea, you come to Me. You are coming to Me as though through a funnel. There is a vortex that spins you, and you rise and you rise, and We fly to a State of Consciousness named Heaven. Heaven is not in outer space. It is in inner space. There is a place in your heart, and it is true, and it is Reality, and here We abide as One.

In life you sail, you swim, you fly, you walk, you stomp, you dance, you sing.

Life, aye, your life is a celebration. You are invited to celebrate. Celebrate. Celebrate your life. It is Mine, too. Celebrate the occasion of your life on Earth. You don’t need to blow horns. You need your heart happy. What does it cost you, beloveds, to be happy, and to be happy once and for all.

You can do it. It is yours to do. Avail yourself of the celebration. There is nothing else really worth your while. Counting profits is not really a celebration. Making a mark is not really a celebration. Making hearts sing – now, that is a celebration.

And, so, right now, let Us celebrate this life that We share and that We share unto Eternity. Come. Come now. Come with Me to a sacred land of peace. It is in your heart.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/and-your-heart-can-sing.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 20 Nov 2012, 6:39 pm

Heavenletter #4379 Every Other Beating Heart, November 20, 2012
God said:

All on Earth want to be the best they can be and do their best. Even those who may steal want to be good at stealing. Even so, taking is where the one who steals is. He sees it as necessary, or, he may even see it as his right. He is not where you are, so be glad you are where you are and know that the one who does less than what your righteous self allows is on his path, not yours.

Every person on Earth is doing as best he can. He has chosen as best he can. He has free will just as you do. No one on Earth can say how the thief serves or doesn’t serve and what he is worth. I am giving you a lesson on non-judgment. The one you judge may not judge you at all. In that way, he may well be ahead of you.

I am not suggesting that anyone steal from another. I am suggesting that you are better than you know, and you are better than to lock others into your judgment of them.

You know, it has been said that lions are the king of beasts. It is the world of men that gives titles like that. The king of, alas, beasts. Each dear animal on Earth is as he can only be. The lion is as he is. The fox is as he is. The kitten is as he is. Neither the lion nor the fox nor the kitten classify one another. One dog may be dominant over another, yet that is an ordering of nature and not judgment. Each unto his nature.

The beings on Earth with the highest potential of all are human beings. The irony. The highest of all alone judge, and judge others as wanting.

It will benefit you to be humble before all beings, animal and mineral. You are not superior, better and so forth. I did not make My beloved animals and stones for nothing. I made them for something. And what I have made is not for you to feel superior to. Where is the love in that?

I made you of love, so be it. Be love and not a judge.

Court judges are seated on a higher bench, but not you. You are not to. You are to sit on the same keel with every other beating heart.

When Christ said that he without error, let him cast the first stone, he well knew that there is no one qualified to throw it. You are not. Not even you. So let’s be honest, and let’s be fair.

It has even been said that when your soul steps out of your body that I admit certain chosen souls to Heaven and send other souls to another place. It is said that even in Heaven, there are hierarchies. Not quite so. Heaven is not a hierarchy. Some volunteer for one thing, and some for another. I am sometimes referred to as the God Head. Those who lead must be the most humble of all and have great respect for all those who serve, and all serve.

Serve the world by honoring all. Especially honor your children. Let them be. Look to yourself for improvement. It is not for you to improve another. It is for you to be humble before another, including the miracle of your children who are also Mine.

It is for you to serve from love, and to serve humbly from love, for love embraces. Never does love separate.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/every-other-beating-heart.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 19 Nov 2012, 11:54 pm

Heavenletter #4378 Shining Through, November 19, 2012
God said:

It is so easy to make promises. So easy. When the time comes, however, it’s a lot of trouble. The time is not far off now. It’s immediate now, and you have to go out of your way. You’re not so sure any more. You think that you might rather stay home. The thing is you made a date that, as it approaches, you’re not so sure about.

Let Us say that before you were born, We sat down together, you and I -- I say you and I as though We are separate Beings. That is just for convenience, isn’t it? You know that. At least you know that I, God, fully accept that We are One, and Oneness is All.

So, let Us say that We are talking knee to knee here, you and I before you were born. You know that you will be arriving on Earth any day now. We look over your record, so to speak, and you speak up that you want to grow tremendously while you are on Earth. You say things like: “Let me learn this and that when I am fifteen or thirty or fifty years old. Let this or that happen so I will grow.”

I say, “Are you sure about this? Maybe we could make it easier for you.”

You say, “No, no. I’ll tackle all this.”

That’s what I mean when I say it’s easy to make a commitment when it’s far off. Yet far off does come, and it’s today, and you protest to Me or to the stars: “This is too much for me,” you say. “I can’t do this. You shouldn’t ask this of me, God. It’s like I am Abraham, and You are asking me to sacrifice my son. You are asking me to go through suffering. I didn’t ask for this woe. I couldn’t have.”

And yet you did. Somewhere long ago you made a promise. Everything has been set in motion, and, so, whatever you are going through, you go through, and you come out the other end of it.

I do not make light of what your personal trials may be. I say that you must bring yourself to the Light.

You say, “But, God, I am just a mere human being.”

You and I have a different take on what a human being is, and what a human being can do.

In any case, this, whatever this is, is what you have.

You didn’t complain about the easy moments. In fact, you may not even have expressed appreciation for the easy times, the good times as you call them. You took them for granted. You thought you were due them, that you had earned them, and that they were coming to you.

That may indeed be so. I am not talking about credit any more than I am talking about blame. When money comes to you, you spend it. When something comes to you that you don’t want, absolutely do not want, you’re sure that a mistake has been made. You may even shake your fist.

Your life is at your will. If you can’t get out of something, then you have to go at it in good grace. It is much better for you to take responsibility than to shirk it. Let Us say that you are 100% innocent, then you still have to deal with it. You can’t throw it over like a hot potato to someone else. Whatever fix you’re in, it’s yours to fix.

You can give your money away. When it comes to woe, it is for you to come shining through.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/shining-through.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 18 Nov 2012, 4:40 pm

Heavenletter #4377 Like a Butterfly’s Wings, November 18, 2012
God said:

Come to Me. Fly on the wings of angels. Your wings are beneath your thoughts, deeper than thought, higher than thought. Your wings are your heart. They come from your soul. Your wings are budding now. You are flying to Me which is to say that your awareness is opening like a butterfly’s wings, and, so, you come to Me on wings of angels, so to speak. You have to fly only to where you already are. You never were away from Me. You were never not deeply-seated in the Land of Heaven which is no land at all. It is the beautiful space, We can say loosely, which is not a place at all, yet We can call it space, even as space does not exist. Perhaps more correct to say the spacelessness where We, as One, already and always abide.

We can call it the space in My heart where there is no exclusivity. One cannot be excluded from One. We are -- I AM love -- and you are love, and love exists, not here, not there, but everywhere.

Love exists no less on Earth than it does in Heaven. Only, in Heaven there is no discounting love, or storing it, or covering up for the supposed sake of pride or not being hurt or something like that which is not ever at all worth what it costs. To deny yourself the giving and receiving of love is unthinkable. However, you have thought of it, and you have adapted it to your world and to your life.

Oh, no, beloved beloveds, open up your heart to all the love that is in Heaven and in your heart. Hear Me. Hearken to My heart which is all yours. Hear My heart. Let My heart speak to yours, which is to say, let My heart speak to My heart, the heart of Me that resides in you.

Let your supposed heart speak up for itself. It is a strong orator. It is quieter and more subtle than all the matters you mostly attend to and far more powerful. Your heart is so powerful that it has occurred to you that it is too powerful. Therefore, you subdue it. Your beautiful heart, you subdue it. You make it wait offside in a corner until – until what? Until it is safe to come out?

It is not your heart that concerns itself with being hurt. It is your vanity. The ego’s alter-ego, vanity, has to protect itself. Your heart needs no protection. Your heart is not a martyr, and your heart does not have to hide from itself. Your heart is the most beautiful rose in the world, and you keep it aside, waiting, waiting for what? An award? A return? Your heart’s love is its own return. The opposite of your heart’s lovingness is fear, fear of rejection, fear of not being honored enough. Honor your own love. Your own love is your mettle. What do you need a medal for when your heart is worth gold?

What has it cost you to say: “I have won the blue ribbon of what the world says is important and mighty.”

Sooner or late you realize you may be hiding away the greatest treasure in all of life, and you sacrifice it for an emblem, a trophy, a poor substitute. What can it possibly be worth to you to throw away your heart and put in a pinch-hitter chosen by your mis-beguided mind -- My Heart, loaned to My Children, do not let the wayward mind of the world take over your heart. May your flag of love and free will ever wave strong.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/like-a-butterfly-s-wings.html

Heavenletter #4376 Love Has Its Debut, November 17, 2012
God said:

I whisper to you in the night, and you hear Me not. Or, if you hear Me, you believe it not. I whisper sweet everythings to you. I pronounce My love for you in infinite ways, and, yet, you feel unloved, alone in an island called the Earth. An island, an is land, a land where you be, a land in outer space, a land far away from the Truth of Yourself, your Self.

Self does not mean isolation, yet, on the island you find Yourself in, you feel alone, adrift, a dot in the cosmos forgotten, unknown, a wary dot separate from other dots, and, yet, there are the stars, and they keep you company, yet you may not notice the same way as you skip over My love for you which I whisper to you all night long, and you don’t hear, or you don’t believe even though it is I Who whispers to you of My love for you, My immense love for you, love like from no other, so embracing is My love.

I know how to love, and I love, and you are learning. Accept My love, and you will know how to love and to love well. It will be like you come out of a cave where you have hidden all your life, and now you leave the cave, and now you enter the bright sunlight I have cast upon you.

You are the Light of My Life, and you know it not.

Yet now you begin to get a glimmer, a hint that passes in and out. I request that you love Me too. Not for Me do I ask this, but for you, for, as you begin to love Me, not as a benefactor, but as love, then you begin to express the lonely love hidden in your heart. You have hereto known a millimeter of the love in your heart. So long as you keep it in, all the love in your heart is a stranger. The thing about love is that it has to be expressed, not as a sentiment, but as it is, a spring within you, a fresh spring within you. It must bubble up in order to be known.

You have been thirsty for love, and, all the while, there is a spring of love within you. This spring comes from a mountain of love. This spring may trickle now, but, wait, but wait until you no longer inhibit it. The day you open that spring without restriction is the day you know love, not from outside you but from inside you. Love is a well deep within you. Let it express itself in the sunlight of day.

I am calling to you, beloveds. Open your heart of love, and let it go. It’s okay to love and to love all. It is permissible to love. It is necessary to love. You are love that must express itself in order to know happiness.

Love is not a rumor. Love does not have to be inexpressible. Love does not have to be cultured or hoi-polloi. Love does not have to be anything but the bursting love in your heart that has its debut for all the world to see.

Love is to be seen and heard and known. Your heart is to be worn on your sleeve. It is to be worn on your face and blossom in your eyes. My name is Love, and your name is Love, too. This is how We are One and the same. In Our capacity to give love, We are. My capacity to love is yours, so, let love flow. Be done with holding back.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/love-has-its-debut.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 16 Nov 2012, 5:42 pm

Heavenletter #4375 Multi-level World Called Earth, November 16, 2012
God said:

The word always is also a word signaling time. Never, also. Seldom. Once in a while. Occasionally. So many words and expressions that detail time. Language is rife with words for time that delegate it, define it, make it so. Time is a bugaboo. It is a distracter of that which really cannot be interrupted, and that is Our – if I may use the word – time together. And I will use another time word as I say:

There is never a time that We as One are not. Delineating time words such as past, present, future came into being. Notice the past tense, came into being. The tenses no longer have to stay. They can leave. There are languages that do not use verb tenses. The point is that because something was does not mean it has to be now.

How rife is language with time demarcations, and, yet, you know that time is not real. It is more like a disfigurement of beauty. Age, old, young, all time words. Even beauty in the world is associated with time, youth and all that, and not so much on soul. Isn’t that colossal? That which is real and permanent is overlooked for the sake of what is temporal. That is short-lasting. Such is life in the world. The depths are swept over, and the surface is put under the microscope.

Language changes little by little, not in one full swoop. Little by little, language changes to accommodate a new reality, a newly-perceived reality. So much of what is believed in now will not be believed in, and then you know what happens. What is not believed in, or used, drops away. Even mountains can become valleys and oceans rise and life rises according to its thoughts expressed in its language. Of course, this takes place over TIME.

But this, too, has to be a natural process. Laws are not set in motion. Effort is not set in motion. Life itself is motion, and motion in one direction can turn in another. This is what is happening in the world.

And, you, too, are in motion. You have heard that your body is really all whirling molecules, and the motion you are in, your molecules are in, is gaining in momentum. You are rising faster than you know. You are scaling the heights. You are Jack in the Beanstalk who climbs high and sees another world. Of course, in his case, Jack climbed into a less wonderful world while you are climbing to a much more favorable one. Actually, climbing is not the right word. You are not doing it. You simply are rising to greater heights. You ride on an invisible elevator, and now We talk about space and all its derivatives and how it influences your reality.

You cannot be stuck in space any more than you can truly be stuck in time. Time and space are not even two. They are one illusion seen from different angles, yet they are one inseparable illusion that the world lives by. This is how it is. It isn’t bad, you understand. It just is less.

Language is made of vibration, and what are vibrations but the sense known as sound. You are rising closer to soundless sound. What shall we call it, a refined vibration, even a violin string staying still, poised, on a hilltop, as it were.

You have a good non-time coming up in non-space. You are going to be more familiar with the violin string before it sounds. You are going to be on a deeper level than ever before. Such a deeper level is really on high in this apparent multi-level world called Earth.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/multi-level-world-called-earth.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 15 Nov 2012, 10:22 pm

Heavenletter #4374 Changing of the Guard , November 15, 2012
God said:

In the extant world, you may feel that you cannot rely on Me because I do not always seem to be at your beck and call. I do not always play the part you would like Me to play. At the same time, I am your Creator and I embark on your voyage of life right with you. Beloveds, you are also your Creator. You pick out the clothes you will wear. You pick out how you walk, how you speak, how you hum and sing.

Here’s the thing: Reproach no one. Reproach not Me, not yourself, the self you see as you, the personality of you, for the life of you is different from your life that you perceive. You may see yourself as a person denied, thwarted, not heard, not even speaking up. It is you who carries the placard of yourself, yet the placard you carry is not yourself. You are so much more than the individual who parries in life and finds fault with yourself, with Me, with just about everything.

Beloveds, all responsibility for yourself is not to be foisted on Me. The buck remains with you. This is your life, and you are to live it. You are not entirely a creature of circumstance. Start to think of yourself as a creature of decision, vision, and enterprise. If you are the cook, and you cook a soup you don’t favor, make a different soup. You have all the ingredients to choose from. You can make a broth. You can make a cream soup. Oh, the varieties of soup you can make. Make the one you want. Make the life you want. You are your own Maker. You are your own fortune. Make it a good one.

You are not hapless in life. You bring the life you bring to you. When you feel helpless, you have accepted helplessness as your motto. Accept another motto. Choose powerfulness, not over another, but over yourself and the progression of your life. Whatever your life may have been in your terms, as you see it, you can remodel and refurbish it. You are not stuck with the doldrums unless you say so.

This is the case with illness and so forth. That is hard to believe. It is hard to believe because you have accepted helplessness.

Even in illness, you can give yourself mercy, and you can be helpful in the life you have on Earth for as long as you have it.

In world life, you are far greater than a clown who has pie thrown at his face. You are also greater than someone in the audience who throws the pie.

Do not think, not even for a moment, that I throw pies at you. Life is assembled. Certainly, there seem to be matters out of your jurisdiction, yet, beloveds, you are the jury of the matters, and your take on them matters. The Heart of God within you matters. Courage and honor matter. Life matters, and love matters, in more ways than you think.

You are not a pawn of life unless you say so, unless you concur, agree, accept it as the status quo. There is no status quo. Life changes a mile a minute. You may see changes in life as the changing of the guard, and you are fearful of the moment the guard changes, as if you are left unprotected.

You are under My protection, and yet that does not mean that all of your life is under My Will, as you understand My Will. Your life is also under your will and the picture of your life that you have designed and are designing right now.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/changing-of-the-guard.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 14 Nov 2012, 11:13 am

Heavenletter #4373 The Last Piece of Pie, November 14, 2012
God said:
Closing your heart is how to become selfish. Keep yourself in, and someone else out. This may be the motto of those who, every time, proclaim themselves first. They may have taken selfishness as equivalent to survival. What can protecting your solitary heart be but a kinder light to put selfishness in?

Beloveds, when you protect your heart, you are protecting yourself from your own love.

Love yourself, yet not squander love on yourself. Take care of yourself. Live in the world, and make it a world of love. Never mind excuses. There are a million excuses. Every minute of the day you are choosing selfishness or love. Let’s admit it. Selfishness is not love. Selfishness comes from an outburst of need. When you no longer see yourself as needy, you won’t act in what is seen as a selfish way. We are talking about you now and not someone else.

You can have a yen for the last piece of pie and know you are fine without it. You don’t have to have it. Your survival does not depend upon it. You don’t require the temporary appeasement it gives. You are capable of cutting the last piece of pie in half or giving all of it to another who craves it more than you. What have you given up?

Be sure to understand that unselfishness does not mean sacrifice. Unselfish means thinking of what you can give freely from your heart. It is adding an arrow to your quiver, not taking one out. One who gives from his heart from strength and not weakness does not sacrifice. He is not denying himself. He is fulfilling himself.

All have heard about sharing. It is good to share. At the same time, you do not share in order to share. Sharing is something natural for you even if you had never heard the edict to share. In the world, when all is not shared, that is unnatural. When you have a well, it is natural to give others water to drink. When you have a well, and you don’t want to give water to others to drink, you are withdrawing from another what is not yours in the first place.

You may say to yourself: “Why should I share my water with a stranger? He may spill it.”

There is the unendurable question: What if you were in a desert, and there were only a few drops of water remaining, would you keep the drops to yourself?. No one knows the answer ahead of time. You do not yet know what generosity may lie at the heart of you. When your heart wants to give water to another, really chooses to, wherein can lie sacrifice?

I suggest that you not find yourself in a desert without much water, and if, somehow you do, I suggest that you find another spring of water to lavish on yourself and the others with you.

I suspect that if no one ever had been selfish, there would always be enough water for all. And enough begins in the heart. It is the heart that has to be enough. It is the heart that has been in short supply.

Happiness does not lie in selfishness. Selfishness is a pretender to the throne. When you are selfish, you are taking advantage of yourself. When you are selfish, you are not being good to yourself. You are withholding from yourself. Selfishness is short-sighted. Really, selfishness is blind. And you are someone who can see with your eyes and heart wide open.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-last-piece-of-pie.html

Heavenletter #4372 The Sun Will Arise, and Flowers Will Bloom, November 13, 2012
God said:

The main thing for you to do is to BE. BE, and all else follows. BE, and everything is easy. Everything echoes your Being, From the innermost part of you that does nothing but BE -- this is from where all blessings flow.

Popeye used to say: “I yam what I yam, and I yam Popeye the Sailor Man.”

And you are what you be. Every act, word, thought comes from your Being. The less trammeled your Being, the greater blessing you are. Without giving blessing, you bless.

My Presence matters. Do you possibly think that yours does not? You are the lever of the whole Universe. You are Echo who is heard forevermore. You are the synchronizer of the world. You are its baton, and you are all the instruments. You make the music. You turn the world. You crank it up, or you crank it down.

Be, and you will raise Earth right up to Heaven. Be as you truly are, and there will no arguments, no hurt feelings, no taking life so personally, no quandaries, no upset, no anger, no defeat. None of these exist in Being. Even when you are beleaguered by such wayward things, even when you experience injustice, it doesn’t matter because your Being has no acquaintance with such emotions and feuds and despair. Even now, be silent, and you will raise the world right up to Heaven. You can. You will. You may already have.

You don’t have to say a word. We are talking about your level of consciousness and not what spouts from your mouth. This is what being true to yourself means. It means being true to your Self which is to say being true to Me. From My vantage, you can never be untrue to Me. You can, however, put yourself into a fix of one kind or another. You who can lose things can also misplace your True Self, put your Self on the back burner for a while and spout words and deeds you picked up somewhere.

Would you know anger if no one had ever been angry with you?

Now, this is what I want to tell you. Just as when you are very angry, you can try to hide it with all your might, yet it is known. The truth is already known.

And so is it with your love. You can hide it. You can hide it from yourself, and yet it is known. Your love is known. Deep down you know your love and the extent of it. No matter how disguised, you know, and I know, the magnificence of you.

Plunk down your love ahead of you, and anger will not arise. Your consciousness will arise, and the sun will arise, and flowers will bloom, and the world will arise like a beautiful flower all the way to Heaven. Fear and anger cannot rise to Heaven. Fear and anger will become a thing of the past. Do not believe that you have to have fear and anger. Don’t have them. It is so simple.

If you don’t want a hot potato in your hand, what do you do? You drop it. And this is what you can do with the rank emotions that hold you, not in good stead, but in dread.

I have to ask you why do you put up with things like fear and anger?

Somehow, somewhere, you think you have to have them for a vagueness you call honor, and so you defend yourself. You need no defense. You do not have to stick up for yourself. Beloveds, bow. You, bow down and serve yourself and serve all and serve the Universe.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-sun-will-arise-and-flowers-will-bloom.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 12 Nov 2012, 9:10 pm

Heavenletter #4371 The Gates of Infinity and Eternity , November 12, 2012
God said:

Never am I impatient with you. Can you imagine that I would entangle Myself with impatience? I am neither patient or impatient. I AM. In order for patience and impatience to exist would require a setting of time. In Eternity there is no time. There is nothing for Me to get impatient in or be patient in. I do not tap My foot. I do not whiz around. For all practical purposes, I hear, I feel, I see, I know, and you have My heart wrapped around your little finger. I delight in you. Where can impatience lie in delight? Where does impatience come into existence except from a thought that time is wasting or that you are going too slow, as if you ought to be in a hurry because someone else is? One who is impatient is in a hurry.

In world terms, I am patient, yet I have no such thought in My head, and My heart has no patience or impatience either.

Do you ask if a boulder that has spent millenniums in the same spot is patient or some such? How would a boulder know impatience? A boulder does what boulders do. They do not know the concept of waiting or not waiting.

Boulders are in silence. Where can noise be in silence? Do not look for the finite in the Being God that I AM. You, beloveds, are to take on My characteristics. I am not to don yours. Do not look for the finite in Me.

When I speak of time, I speak in world terms. I am not into time as you think of time. I am in no hurry, nor am I slow. I am receiving you every minute. I am full of My love for you, and yet I have plenty of room for giving more. Of course, it is not even that I give love. I AM love. I can be nothing else. If you could see all the threads of life and how they wind in and around, all on a platform of Infinity, you would not know impatience either. You would not dream of it.

There is no haste, and there is no waste in Heaven. In a Heaven which is without boundaries, no one is bound. There is no time to be bound in. No space either, of course. So there is nothing to tie Me up in knots. Can you imagine? I can neither be tied or untied. I am unbounded and, therefore, free. Time is a boundary, and I have none.

In the world, time is a command. Time bats you back and forth. Time takes you by the neck and shakes you. You who can run out of time can’t get away from it. Time bites at your heels. It tells you you are going too fast or you are going too slow. The metronome of time ticks your life away. Your life is timeless, yet time doesn’t grasp that. Time grasps you and whips and prods you as though time is meant to be your holy master.

Time is something at stake for you. Being has nothing is at stake. I AM and cannot ever not be. It is the same for you, yet you feel adrift. In this minute of Infinity, you are already on time. I see you ready to knock down the doors that you see separating Us. You are going to swing open the gates of Infinity and Eternity, and you will see not time or waste of time or any need for speeding up or taking your time, for here, there is no time to take, no time to do something in, no time to miss. There is simply Eternity and Infinity which are timeless, free, caring, loving, enjoying whatever happens to be up at this moment of Eternity.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-gates-of-infinity-and-eternity.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 11 Nov 2012, 3:30 pm

Heavenletter #4370 A Story from the Past, November 11, 2012
God said:

This weeping that comes to you of loved ones long gone is a repeated refrain. The loss you feel. That which will never be filled again. There are places in your heart that hold treasures so sweet that your heart is bruised by the thought of the very sweetness. How you long for what you long for and can never have back. Yet somehow you rely on these memories of sweetness that bruise your heart. With words or not, you search for an illusory moment in time and space that now mean all the world to you. It doesn’t matter how long it has been, you want it back now. Even for a few moments of then, you would hold back the dawn now. You would push back all the drapes for one peek at hands once held, hearts once spoken or not spoken, for what once was and is no more. You can’t find that past any longer except in tears, and you are not really sure what the tears are about. You cry for that which cannot appear in its illusory form again.

Yet you know that life is brief, your life and others. Your heart aches for the irretrievable. Yet it is your mind that has put you up to it. You think it’s your heart that is the purveyor of pain when it is your mind that sets you in that direction. Your mind pulls a fast one on you. It tells you that what once was belongs to still be. Your mind tells you that your past is a movie you must see again and again. You never want this movie to be over. And so your mind directs your heart to turn on that movie again and again. You suffer your mind and you suffer your tears. Your mind has pulled the wool over your heart. Your mind dances on to something else. Your mind twitters, and your heart is left holding the bag.

You had a treasure in the palm of your hand, and you want it back.

At the same time, I remind you that nothing is lost. Love is not lost. It has lost its form, that’s all. It may have been true love, or it may not have been. It was in your view, and then it was snatched away from you in what is called death or what is called ending, or what is called over. Someone moved out of a house. You long for the someone, and you long for the house, yet you know you have moved on. You don’t live there any longer either.

You cannot be the baby you once were nor can you be the young mother who once held her baby in her arms. Even if you both live together in the same house now, you are not the same, and the house is not the same. You mourn for that that was and is no more.

You ask yourself:

“How obtuse can I be to carry on like this? Am I the only one? I look around me, and everyone else seems okay. Do they bury the past only to resuscitate it the way I do? Will I ever let go of the past? Will I ever really free myself from it? What am I trying to do, trying to bring back that which is gone, and which God says, mysteriously, never was. How do I stop?

"I know I must no longer curl up with a story from the past, the far past. And, yet, how do I let it go, the thoughts that I carry that no one else will ever carry? What am I trying to carry on? If this is in honor of those who are no longer here, why do I try to lock them in time and space, even as I know that time and space do not exist?”

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/a-story-from-the-past.html

Heavenletter #4369 The Sirens in Greek Mythology , November 10, 2012
God said:

Despair is not something for you to be familiar with. Did you think it was? What is despair but anger defrayed? Anger and despair get you nowhere. Leave them behind you now. No longer take them with you, overtly or passively. You have had enough of them. You thought you needed them. Now you know that they are not your friends. Face the facts, and be done with them.

Will you miss anger and despair? Possibly. Nevertheless, they are like an old habit that you no longer keep. You no longer save them up, waiting for the moment when they erupt. To what avail, beloveds? You are not meant to be a volcanic mountain, nor are you meant to be a mountain that flattens itself. You are not anger. You are not despair. Anger and despair are like twigs in the ocean that you held onto. You thought they helped you float. You felt that anger was strong swimming. With despair, you floated on your back, and just let the waves take you where they willed. Propel yourselves, beloveds. Wade in the cooling waters and swim. Find a direction you like, and go in it.

Anger and despair are like the Sirens who lured Ulysses and his ship and his crew from their journey. The Sirens had an allure that they did not live up to. They appeared worthy. Their island certainly seemed like a good place to stop for a while. And yet, once there, the Sirens lost their beauty, and, only by great maneuvering, could Ulysses and his men escape them. The thing is they had to escape the Sirens before they were caught. They simply had to not go to the island where the Sirens lived.

And so must you stay away from anger and despair. They are not last resources. They are not resources at all. They are flare-up’s and they are sinkings and definitely not in your best interest. Anger and despair are not to be the masters of you. You are to be the masters of them. When a need seems to arise, call on all the love in Heaven and love within you.

Love yourself enough to not fall on the shoals of anger or despair. They do not become you. They are not you. They are false counsel.

“Where did anger arise from?” you ask. “It seems to be common. And what about righteous anger, God? Do You say there is no righteous anger?”

I say that because someone lights a match, you don’t have to adapt yourself to it. You don’t have to follow its lead.

Is there injustice? Yes. When you look at life in the light of justice and injustice, you are looking at the wrong door. Certainly the door is there. And, certainly now, it is for you to try another door. See what is behind it. Dare to open it and enter where you do not harbor anger or despair. Move on to something else. Move onto wisdom and love, for are they not choices laid out for you?

On your bed this morning, you may lay out the clothes you are going to wear today. These are the clothes you have decided to wear. You could have picked out other clothes, yet these are the ones you picked. You wear them all day. The choice was made. You made the choice, and now you stay with it.

Just so, stay with love and wisdom. Get out of the pitfalls of anger and despair. They are two sides of the same coin. This is coin you no longer are to deal with.

You have risen to another state of consciousness where anger and despair cannot come. You no longer take them with you, not even as back-up. You do not reach for them, and you do not let them tag along. The angry and despairing state of your life is done and gone with. Now, come with Me.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-sirens-in-greek-mythology.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 09 Nov 2012, 9:20 pm

Heavenletter #4368 From a Higher Zone, November 9, 2012
God said:

The difference between you without your body and you within your body is that, body-less, you have no difficulties. You cease to be a worry-wart. Your attitude is transformed into ever upward and onward. You leave the rag-end of things where they lie. It’s not that you assume angelhood. You don’t become it. You just leave all that which assailed you behind. You free yourself from whatever pulled you down to only the surface of life on Earth. You flew away. You were able to teleport yourself to where you always were anyway. You chose to favor Heaven, and now, in the non-place seen as the Realm of Heaven, you see everything, everything, every bit of your life differently and everyone else’s too, for now you see from a Higher Zone, shall We call it.

Now you are able to focus on what is true and not on death-defying acts and that which was cumbersome if not outright objectionable to you whilst you stood on Earth.

Of course, in what is called death is a form of ascending. Your body may go underground, but, you? You never. In every day of your life on Earth, every moment, you are also ascending. You are propelled, beloveds. Truly, all your life is not left to chance. You may see it differently, yet all your life is not chance. It is programmed. You programmed it.

And now, as you ascend, all the programming is behind you. Or, We can say that you have a different kind of programming. Now it is all Good Will. Now you do not even quite comprehend what worry is or what it was all about. Here you are fully in the bright sunshine of My love. Where can darkness or doubt harbor in the bright sunlight of love? Doubt and darkness do not even exist in order to provoke you. They are no bother at all. They find no refuge here in Heaven.

You might call Heaven a refuge, yet Heaven isn’t a refuge. It is not hiding-place for anyone or anything. All is seen here, and all is seen, not as you thought it was, but as it is. All is seen in the eyes of the beholder and in the eyes of the Beheld. When you accept the Bright Light that you are, what can you see outside that Bright Light? Nothing. Nothing at all. Now you cannot see what is nothing at all, that which you, enclosed in your body, used to see when, beloveds, you had not yet eyes to see.

Now the film from your eyes has been erased, and you can see! You can see! You can know! You can know everything that once upon a time, when you lived in a body on Earth, you were not able to assimilate. All the awareness was there, stored deeply within, only you weren’t wholly able to open to up to the knowledge that was always yours. You fumbled, beloveds, and you backed off with the idea that it was too much for you, the you who then considered yourself as a lowlier being, and told yourself that you couldn’t see because you were not good enough.

You told yourself of many acts that you couldn’t do, and, so, you stopped yourself when you were close, so close, actually, right there, and, yet, you submerged this awareness from yourself. This is what people do, and you were no different. You played Hide-and-Seek, and, therefore, hiding yourself from yourself. You played Peek-a-Boo with yourself. Now that you are aware of yourself, and, therefore, more aware of Me, your existence is all play. Without discomfort, what is not your ballgame? In the Bright Light of Consciousness, what is not joy for you?

So can you be while you are still within your body. Be it.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/from-a-higher-zone.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 08 Nov 2012, 5:54 pm

Heavenletter #4367 Overture of Love, November 8, 2012
God said:

When you ask what life is all about, by now you know the answer. It is about love and nothing else but love. In every situation in which you feel restraint or hardened or stifled or unappreciated, the situation is about love and nothing but love. When you are not giving love, you are unhappy. When you are giving love, you are happy.

You are happy when someone gives you love, of course. Their overture of love allows you to dare give yours, and, so, you are happy. Yes, be happy to give your love. Give your love out to the Universe. Make the Universe happy.

Consider every day of your life is in court, in the court of love, that is.

Why else are you here on Earth but to love? Right now, where you are, this is the occasion for love. Fortunately, love is not just a once-in-a-lifetime experience. You can have it every day of your life, every minute. Why not? What would you rather have, love or distraction from love? Choose love. Be the love you are, and make life good. Life is good with love.

What can you say about the Great Spiritual Ones who cast their light in the world? They loved. They not only knew how to love, they loved. And they loved without fanfare. They simply came from a place of love. They did not star in love. They loved. They were love. They were love with no if’s, and’s, or but’s. They did not measure love according to the love they were doled. No, they simply gave love. Upon each person they saw, they saw a reflection of themselves. They did not know what not to love. Love met love, and so love was doubled, and so love was multiplied, and so must you. So must you multiply love.

You are a caster of love. Be like the sun coming up and shine your light. It takes no effort. Love is opposed to effort. Love can’t function in effort. Love simply rays out and circulates itself.

Love from the heart without interference from the mind is so natural, so light, so dear. There is nothing more dear than love. Put away your ideas of love deserved or love undeserved. Throw away all your ideas of love, and just love. Awake to love, and go to sleep with love. Let love walk the Earth in abundance.

Love does not run out. Love becomes more and more until love is all and your heart, so full of love, dispenses love without a thought, and you see happiness in all the faces that are simply reflections of yours.

Wherever you go, it is yourself you see. Wherever you go in love, love gets picked up and enlivens everyone, even all the seeming those who do not yet conceive that they are One with you, One with Me, and One with all hearts.

A heart left to itself, unfed with propaganda, simply loves. A heart, left to itself, is unstifled. Love is never lost. Love is the food of the heart, and your heart may be hungry. Allow your heart to be full and share the love within your heart. Give love wherever you go. Give love wherever you do not go. Give love and nothing but love, not a gust of love but love evermore. Give yourself permission to love without counting it. Let it be your natural state to be love, give love, know love, venture love. Dare to give love, for that, My beloveds, is what you have to give. Be love, and you will know nothing else but to give love, to simply give love and nothing but love. We are not talking about a production of love. We are talking about love silently delivered from the Source of Love. Unto love you give, and your heart is sweet.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/overture-of-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 07 Nov 2012, 9:22 pm

Heavenletter #4366 Freeing Love, November 7, 2012
God said:
A parade of love is going on all over the world, and you are the leader of the band. There is a march of love on the rise. Love is bursting through the shell of what was Life. Now, love is on the rampage! Now there is a riot of love and more love. Love is taking over. Love has taken over.

What once felt comfortable no longer feels wonderful. Is it a wonder that love reigns supreme?

Love is greater than anything else. Loving feels right. Unloving does not.

When you lose a loved one, from whatever corner, you tend to suffer. You say you suffer because a loved one left. You suffer because, since a loved one left, you squeeze your love shut. You do not know that you can love even when another’s love has taken a new position. Therefore, your heart aches and breaks because you are squelching your own love. You think you have to for self-protection. Love needs no protection. It is your own attachment and your own ego that need to be booted out.

What are your thoughts when another’s expression of love has left you? Your thoughts may be: “I cannot live without my erstwhile love. I cannot live in joy.” You are saying that outside is the field of your love, that it doesn’t rise from within you. You took someone else as a signal for your heart to open. You forgot that your heart is to be open of its own accord. You think your love is dependent upon other things.

Because someone has withdrawn his or her love, or so you think, through any kind of departure, you hang your head. It feels to you that all is lost. It seems to Me that you are easily swayed from love. Feeling bereft is not love. Agonizing is not love.

If remembering a lost love hurts your heart, you weep for yourself. Alas. You feel damaged. You have damaged your own heart. Love is not something you hold onto with your fist. If your love is destroyed, then you have a grievance with love. What another does is his or her business. What you do is yours.

You can live without another’s love. What you cannot tolerate is your own dismissal of love.

No more are you to contract the love in your heart. Don’t say you can’t help yourself because, sooner or later, you will help yourself.

You’ve been through this before. You have been Romeo or Juliet before. You have been a tragedian. No longer are you. It is not heroic to suffer. You may have thought it was. It is selfish of you to suffer. It is not noble to be a martyr. You are not a martyr. You are a human being who denies yourself the love in your heart. You are also a human being who can love and love, and you don’t need an object. You just need to love.

Recovering from a broken heart is renewing the viability of your own love. You sequestered it. You said to yourself: “If I cannot have so and so the way I want so and so, then I cannot love.”

Then, what you do, is to pout. You pout because you feel denied, and therefore you deny. You put yourself through this. You don’t have to.

I well know how serious it is to you. How serious it is to a child when he loses his favorite marble, and he cries. As he grows up, he doesn’t cry about marbles any more. He cries about someone who doesn’t make him first any longer. Now, you, let go of restraint. Now, you, free your love to fly. Free yourself.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/freeing-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 06 Nov 2012, 6:39 pm

Heavenletter #4365 A God of Blessings, November 6, 2012
God said:

Too often you go to sleep at night and you wake up in the morning thinking of all that you need and the particular items or qualities which you figure you need the most.

Today I am here to tell you that you have no needs. This is something you had better know. You have no needs. You have everything. You ask Me for this, and you ask Me for that. You are, in effect, complaining, beloveds. Your attention is on what you see yourself as missing out on. Do you even remember what you asked Me for a week ago? If you are talking to yourself or talking to Me, it is time for you to skip past the needs you portray and move over to the alley of gratefulness for all that is yours. Beloveds, it is all gravy.

Your attention on need shows a lack of faith in yourself, or you may consider that I let you down. Any attention on need is attention on lack and attention on lack is frailty.

Hear Me out.

Consider faith in yourself like a muscle. If you want to strengthen a muscle, you don’t sit around bemoaning: “Oh, I am so weak.” No, you go to the gym or you jog in the park or you lift weights or you do push-ups or you do yoga or whatever you do. If you are in a slump, get up.

Never again do I want to hear you say: “I am weak. I am tired. I need help.” Nor, even if you are given a prognosis, do I ever want to hear you say, “I am ill. I have an illness.” Never do I want to hear you say, “I have a fatal illness. I have a death sentence. I don’t have a chance.”

Beloveds, watch your thoughts, and watch what you say. Please don’t tell Me what you think or what you say is true. Please don’t tell me you are a realist. A realist is not a bemoaner.

The three little pigs set out to find their fortune. This is a great theme for you. The three little pigs did not set out to proclaim their misfortune. They didn’t say they won’t make it. They set out. They had no sense of doom. They had only sense of promise.

As the story goes, it goes downhill for the piggies who built the straw and wood houses. The piggie who built the brick house won the day. Of course, the wise pig who built the brick house invited his brothers to come in and escape the big bad wolf.

I am going to say that your stressing lack is tantamount to the big bad wolf. Your building yourself is like building the brick house. Which do you seek, beloveds? Which do you seek? The big bad wolf or the brick house? Do you want to walk into the jaws of the big bad wolf or through the door of the brick house?

Which do you focus on? Trials and tribulations, or fulfillment of desires? Desires are good. Needing, lacking, the desperation of having to have is not so good. Having is okay. Notice what you have.

Even if you are an innocent man imprisoned in a dark cell and cannot see the sun, you still have the sun. You still have the sky above. You still have the stars. They are yours. This is practicality, beloveds.

Do not sit in your dark cell and be thinking of injustice all the while. This is impractical. Let go of all that which is not helpful to you. Anchor yourself in Truth rather than probability. It is not true that God helps only those who help themselves. It is true that you can help yourself by what you think and what you say. If you are pronouncing what is called your future, pronounce the future you are aiming for, and know that I bless you to your good. I am a God of Blessings.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/a-god-of-blessings.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 40 Empty HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Mon 05 Nov 2012, 6:55 pm

Heavenletter #4364 A Constellation of the Stars, November 5, 2012
God said:

Oneness pulls Us together, you and I. We are magnets. It is inevitable that We unite in your awareness. It is clear that I am already aware of Our melded Oneness. You may not be quite aware. You may give lip service, and, yet, you pause before the supposed you who gives yourself wholly to Me. You are hesitant. What if you were to lose something? Yes, you will lose something. You will leave unending fear and loneliness. You will lose the imagined past. You will lose past identity and claim a Greater Identity.

You have two worlds going on at the same time. Sometimes three. The world, Heaven, and your observation of yourself. You jump from stone to stone. You are no stranger to distance. You may be hesitant about closeness. What is closer than Oneness?

You may like having Me on a shelf at a distance. You may like to have Me where you can watch Me. It is not that you are opposed to Me. It’s just that you may like to keep an eye on Me. Yes, you are watchful of Me.

Nothing is on hold, beloveds. There is this instant of Eternity and Infinity and all that. There is no past. There is no future. Those are only thoughts. We are encapsulated in this moment which is called now yet which is Eternity ignited. It is not possible to hold a moment and make it stay. Yes, you leap from stone to stone only to find out that you have been walking on water.

Are you disappointed that you are a Being of the Stars and the Sun and the Moon? Are you disappointed to be Being and that you hold on to the form you happen to be in?

Is there something else you would rather be than the Essence of Love? Would you rather be a star in Heaven or in Hollywood? Of course, you can have both, yet which is in the ascendant?

You are so much more than you give yourself credit for. You linger at the neighborhood bar while you are dancing in Heaven. You hold trinkets on a shelf and call them treasures. You are the treasure. In truth, you are far-seeing and all-knowing. This near-sightedness is a pretense. It is a put-on. It is a game you play. You fool yourself into believing boundaries that are no more existent than the picture you have of yourself.

You are on a far greater canvas than you believe. You are spirit, and, yet, you bind yourself to Earth as if Earth were the extent of you. It is like you hesitate to leave the safety of the familiar which is fear-based. The limited you can be upturned at any moment. The Unlimited You – never.

It is beautiful on Earth. It is beautiful to pick flowers and put them in a vase. Continue. It is also beautiful to pick stars and pin them to your heart, and find out that you always were a star in the Heavens, that you always were the light that shines, on yourself and on every presumed other who is you in one or another guise.

Who are you? Where are you? You are I gazing at yourself. You play ring around the rosie, a pocketful of posies. That is okay. Why not?

And yet you are of the stars, a constellation of the stars that I lit up for you so that you may see yourself beyond the horizon. Somewhere over the rainbow are you. Somewhere you are with Me. The individual you is a fantasy, an accepted fantasy, yet, nevertheless fantasy. Truth lies elsewhere, even as there is no where.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/a-constellation-of-the-stars.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40