World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
RED MOON RAPTURE Share this  EmptyToday at 1:57 am by Admin

» THE BLAZE
RED MOON RAPTURE Share this  EmptyToday at 1:44 am by Admin

» Israel 365 News
RED MOON RAPTURE Share this  EmptyToday at 1:32 am by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
RED MOON RAPTURE Share this  EmptyToday at 1:32 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
RED MOON RAPTURE Share this  EmptyToday at 12:59 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
RED MOON RAPTURE Share this  EmptyToday at 12:28 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
RED MOON RAPTURE Share this  EmptyToday at 12:17 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
RED MOON RAPTURE Share this  EmptyYesterday at 10:42 pm by Admin

» Year of the Death of Jesus
RED MOON RAPTURE Share this  EmptyYesterday at 10:27 pm by Admin

» AISH
RED MOON RAPTURE Share this  EmptyYesterday at 10:01 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
RED MOON RAPTURE Share this  EmptyYesterday at 9:59 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
RED MOON RAPTURE Share this  EmptyYesterday at 9:23 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
RED MOON RAPTURE Share this  EmptyYesterday at 9:07 pm by Admin

» israelAM
RED MOON RAPTURE Share this  EmptyYesterday at 9:04 pm by Admin

» WHY DID GOD CREATE EVIL
RED MOON RAPTURE Share this  EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
RED MOON RAPTURE Share this  EmptyYesterday at 2:37 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
RED MOON RAPTURE Share this  EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
RED MOON RAPTURE Share this  EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
RED MOON RAPTURE Share this  EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
RED MOON RAPTURE Share this  EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

RED MOON RAPTURE Share this

Go down

RED MOON RAPTURE Share this  Empty Re: RED MOON RAPTURE Share this

Post  Admin Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:59 pm

RED MOON RAPTURE Share this  2013-2015eclipsecomettimeline
RED MOON RAPTURE.COM
http://redmoonrapture.com/
In 2014 - 2015 a rare sequence of Red Blood Moon lunar eclipses will occur on the Jewish Holidays of Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles ( Sukkot ). In addition to the Tetrad occurrence, 2 solar eclipses will complement the 4 lunar eclipses on the Jewish New Year and the Feast of Trumpets. A comet and meteor shower will pass by earth on the Jewish holiday of Tu BiSh'vat a few months before the Jewish Eclipse sequence begins.

The Syrian Prophecy
http://redmoonrapture.com/component/content/article/42-rokstories/195-the-syrian-prophecy.html
The Bible predicts the city of Damascus, Syria will be destroyed and become a "Heap of Ruins"
Isaiah 17:1  The burden against Damascus. “Behold, Damascus will cease from being a city,And it will be a ruinous heap.

Syria is almost a 'city-state' with much of its population living in and around the city of Damascus.  Some historians and archaeologists believe Damascus may be the oldest continually inhabited city in the world and there is no record in ancient history of it ever being fully destroyed.  Syria is also the home of many Islamic terrorist groups and its army invaded and has occupied Lebanon for almost 30 years.  Currently, Syria (with Iran) is supporting the Hizbullah in southern Lebanon against Israel.  Syria, like the rest of Israel's Islamic neighbors hate Israel, have invaded and attacked Israel on several occasions, and have publicly called for the destruction of Israel.  It is interesting to note that a number of years ago an Israeli general, on commenting on the growing threat of Syria, said the easiest thing to do to protect Israel from Syria would be to drop a nuclear bomb on Damascu.
----------------------
Global Recession continues on after Jewish Solar Eclipses
http://redmoonrapture.com/component/content/article/42-rokstories/188-global-recession-continues-on-after-jewish-solar-eclipses.html

Jewish Eclipses appeared on the 9th of Av Jewish Holiday (Tisha B'Av) in 2008 - 2009 - 2010 during the Global Recession.

History of mourning on the 9th of Av (Tisha B'Av) 
1313 BC - The 12 spies Moses sent into the Promised Land returned with a bad report, causing the Nation of Israel to wander in the desert for 40 years.

586 BC - The First Temple built by King Solomon was destroyed. Israel was led into the Babylonian exile by Nebuchadnezzar.

70 AD - The 2nd Temple built by Ezra and Nehemiah was destroyed by the Romans on the 4th of August, 70 AD

132 AD - The Romans crushed Bar Kokhba's revolt and destroyed the city of Betar, killing over 100,000 Jews on July 8, 132 CE

133 AD - Following the Bar Kokhba revolt, Roman commander Turnus Rufus plowed the site of the Temple and the surrounding area in 133 CE

1096 AD - The First Crusade officially commenced on August 15, killing 1.2 million Jews in France and Germany.

1290 AD - The Jews were expelled from England on July 25, 1290.

1306 AD - The Jews were expelled from France on July 21, 1306.

1492 AD - The Jews were expelled from Spain on July 31, 1492 and launched the Spanish Inquisition.

1914 AD - World War I begins on the 1st of August with Germany declaring war on Russia.

1941 AD - SS commander Heinrich Himmler formally received approval from the Nazi Party for "The Final Solution". 50% of all Jews on earth were killed.

1942 AD - Deportation of Jews from the Warsaw Ghetto, en route to the Treblinka death camp begins.

-----------------
1967 Six Day War Jewish Eclipses
http://redmoonrapture.com/component/content/article/42-rokstories/93-1967-six-day-war-jewish-eclipses.html
Israel captured Jerusalem just 6 weeks after a series of 4 red moon lunar eclipses began on the Jewish holidays of Passover and Sukkot in 1967 & 1968.

Jerusalem is a holy city to three major faiths–Judaism, Christianity and Islam–and figures prominently in the Arab-Israeli conflict. Since 1004 BCE, when King David established Jerusalem as the capital of his kingdom, there has been a continuous Jewish presence in Jerusalem, the holiest city in Judaism. Following the building of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and the designation of other holy sites by Constantine the Great in 333 CE, Jerusalem became a destination of Christian pilgrimages. During Umayyad rule from 661 to 750 CE, the Dome of the Rock and the Al Aqsa Mosque were built on the site where the Jewish Temples had once stood, and Jerusalem became the third holiest city in Islam.

Jews have constituted the largest ethnic group in Jerusalem since 1820. During the 19 years when Jordan occupied eastern Jerusalem and its holy sites (1948-1967), Jerusalem was divided. Jews were expelled from eastern Jerusalem and barred from visiting their holy places.

As a result of the Six Day War, the entire city of Jerusalem and its holy sites came under Jewish control. Israel reunified the city, extending Israeli law, jurisdiction and administration to the parts previously occupied by Jordan. The Israeli Knesset passed laws to protect holy sites and ensure freedom of worship to all, and offered Israeli citizenship to Jerusalem’s Arab residents, most of whom declined.

On the third day of the war, June 7, 1967, IDF paratroopers seized control of the Western Wall, the remnant of Soloman's temple. In an emotional moment, General Rabbi Shlomo Goren, the chief chaplain of the IDF blew a long note on the Shofar (rams horn), announcing the release of the Western Wall and the old city of Jerusalem.
--------------------
Plague followed Jewish Eclipses
http://redmoonrapture.com/component/content/article/42-rokstories/122-plague-followed-jewish-eclipses.html
The Antonine Plague killed a third of the Roman Empire, 2 Emperors and much of Europe after Blood Moon eclipses fell on the Passover and Feast of Tabernacles in 162-163 AD. 

the plague was an ancient pandemic, either measles or smallpox, brought back to the Roman Empire by troops returning from campaigns in the Near East. The epidemic claimed the life of Roman Emperor Lucius Verus, who died in 169 and Emperor Marcus Aurelius Antoninus, whose family name, Antoninus, was given to the epidemic. The disease broke out again nine years later, according to the Roman historian Dio Cassius, and caused up to 2,000 deaths a day in Rome, one quarter of those infected. Total deaths have been estimated at eight million. The disease killed as much as one-third of the population in some areas and decimated the Roman army.

Ancient sources agree that the epidemic appeared first during the Roman siege of Seleucia in the winter of 165–66. Ammianus Marcellinus reports that the plague spread to Gaul and the legions along the Rhine. Eutropius asserts that a large population died throughout the Empire.
------------------
2nd Temple fell during Jewish Lunar Eclipses
http://redmoonrapture.com/component/content/article/42-rokstories/179-2nd-temple-fell-during-jewish-lunar-eclipses.html
The 2nd Jewish Temple fell on the 9th of Av in 70 AD during Lunar Eclipses occuring on the Passover and Feast of Tabernacles.

The Second Temple was an important Jewish Holy Temple which stood on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem during the Second Temple period, between 516 BCE and 70 CE. It replaced the First Temple which was destroyed in 586 BCE, when the Jewish nation was exiled to Babylon. Jewish eschatology includes a belief that the Second Temple will in turn be replaced by a future Third Temple
-----------------------
Israeli Independence Jewish Eclipses
http://redmoonrapture.com/component/content/article/42-rokstories/109-israeli-independence-jewish-eclipses.html
4 lunar eclipses occurred on the Jewish Passover and Sukkot in 1949 & 1950 during the Israeli War of Independence after Israel became a nation in 1948.

The Israeli Declaration of Independence made on 14 May 1948 (5 Iyar, 5708), the day the British Mandate expired, was the official announcement that the new Jewish state named the State of Israel had been formally established in parts of what was known as the British Mandate of Palestine and on land where, in antiquity, the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah had once been. As leader of the Yishuv, David Ben-Gurion proceeded to read out the declaration, taking 16 minutes, ending with the words "Let us accept the Foundation Scroll of the Jewish State by rising". Ben-Gurion was the first person to sign The Declaration of Independence. After Moshe Shertok, the last of the signatories, had put his name to paper, the audience again stood and sung Hatikvah, accompanied by the Palestine Philharmonic Orchestra. Ben-Gurion concluded the event with the words "The State of Israel is established.

The declaration was followed by an invasion of the new state by troops from Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon and Syria, starting the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, known in Israel as the War of Independence. Israel lost about 1% of its population in the war: 6,373 of its people. About 4,000 were soldiers and the rest were civilians. In 1949, Israel signed separate armistices with Egypt on 24 February, Lebanon on 23 March, Jordan on 3 April, and Syria on 20 July. Although a truce began on 11 June, fighting resumed on 8 July and stopped again on 18 July, before restarting in mid-October and finally ending on 24 July 1949 with the signing of the armistice agreement with Syria.

-----------------------
Israel - The Parable of the Fig Tree
http://redmoonrapture.com/component/content/article/42-rokstories/193-israel-the-parable-of-the-fig-tree.html
The Bible states the symbol for Israel is a Fig Tree which will flourish in the Last Days.

The prophet Jeremiah compared Israel to a Fig Tree when he predicted the Jews would be carried away into the Babylonian exile. Jeremiah also predicted that God would bring them back to the promised land. Jeremiah's prophecy was fullfilled in 1948 with the rebirth of the modern day nation of Israel.

Jeremiah 24:5

5 “Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel: ‘Like these good figs, so will I acknowledge those who are carried away captive from Judah, whom I have sent out of this place for their own good, into the land of the Chaldeans. 6 For I will set My eyes on them for good, and I will bring them back to this land; I will build them and not pull them down, and I will plant them and not pluck them up. 7 Then I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the Lord; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God, for they shall return to Me with their whole heart.

Jesus predicted the generation on earth that witnessed the rebirth of Israel would see Him return.

Luke 21:29-32

29 Then He spoke to them a parable: “Look at the fig tree, and all the trees. 30 When they are already budding, you see and know for yourselves that summer is now near. 31 So you also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near. 32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place. "

King Solomon wrote about the Rapture of the Church in the Old Testament, comparing the rebirth of Israel to a Fig Tree.

Song of Solomon 2:8-13

8 The voice of my beloved! Behold, he comes leaping upon the mountains,skipping upon the hills.9 My beloved is like a gazelle or a young stag.Behold, he stands behind our wall; He is looking through the windows,gazing through the lattice.10 My beloved spoke, and said to me: “Rise up, my love, my fair one,And come away.11For lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone.12 The flowers appear on the earth; the time of singing has come, and the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land.13 The fig tree puts forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grapes give a good smell. Rise up, my love, my fair one,And come away!

After teaching the Parable of the Fig Tree in Luke 21:29-32, Jesus gave a warning:

Luke 21: 36 “Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.
How does a person become worthy to escape the wrath coming to this world and stand before the Son of Man ?

1 Thessolonians 5:9 "For God has not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ."

John 3:16 " For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

RED MOON RAPTURE Share this  Empty RED MOON RAPTURE Share this

Post  Admin Fri 09 Aug 2013, 10:49 am

[b style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss; font-size: 12pt;"]THIS SITE HAS MUCH MORE TO EXPLORE
[/b]

RED MOON RAPTURE Share this  2013-2015eclipsecomettimeline
RED MOON RAPTURE.COM
In 2014 - 2015 a rare sequence of Red Blood Moon lunar eclipses will occur on the Jewish Holidays of Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles ( Sukkot ). In addition to the Tetrad occurrence, 2 solar eclipses will complement the 4 lunar eclipses on the Jewish New Year and the Feast of Trumpets. A comet and meteor shower will pass by earth on the Jewish holiday of Tu BiSh'vat a few months before the Jewish Eclipse sequence begins.

Jesus declared the Sun, Moon and the Stars would give signs before his 2nd coming.

Luke 21: 25-28
25 “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; 26 men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27  Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”
Jesus then gave a warning:

Luke 21: 36 “ Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.
How does a person become worthy to escape the wrath coming to this world and stand before the Son of Man ?

1 Thessolonians 5:9 "For God has not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ."

John 3:16 " For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down