World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» ABOUT Farm Fresh Eggs & Chickens
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 11:57 pm by Admin

»  "Bring Them Home" protests heat up,
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 11:50 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 11:12 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 10:58 pm by Admin

» IsraelAM
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 10:50 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 10:46 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 10:39 pm by Admin

» AISH
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 10:02 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 9:49 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 9:12 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 9:07 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 9:04 pm by Admin

» Whose Land know the truth
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 6:57 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 6:47 pm by Admin

» OBAMA AGAIN
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 6:45 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 1:21 am by Admin

» The Risks of (AI) Artificial Intelligence
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 12:37 am by Admin

» A Lenten Prayer to Bring Beauty from Ashes - Easter Devotional - March 17
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 7 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 9:50 pm by Admin

» CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 7 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 5:54 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 7 Empty Re: KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING

Post  Admin Tue 10 May 2022, 9:25 pm

[size=32]SPECIAL  S[size=32]IMPLY SCRIPTURE[/size][/size]
COLOSSIANS 4
Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving.At the same time, pray also for us, that God may open to us a door for the word, to declare the mystery of Christ, on account of which I am in prison— that I may make it clear, which is how I ought to speak.
Walk in wisdom toward outsiders, making the best use of the time.Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person.

OBSTACLE OR OPPORTUNITY

We are going through the virus outbreak at the moment in China, so how do we react?

This is very difficult for us, and many other believers go through things that are similar, both individually and in the life of their communities and countries.

So how do we react to these situations? Paul went through many things. He went through shipwrecks, being stoned, whipped and beaten, but his attitude to all these things was that it didn't matter - as long as Jesus was glorified and that the Gospel was going forth.

Opposition and difficulties can be seen in two ways, as an obstacle or an opportunity.

So how do you deal with it?

In these verses, we see some things we should do. At present we have lots of time on our hands. We can put down our hands and say this is an obstacle,  or raise our hands and thank God for the new opportunity.

Let's firstly put this passage in context:  Paul is in prison - it looks like his ministry is at an end, but he has been able to turn a new page, a new door has opened to him.

How are we able to make the best use of our time?:

We are to PRAY - vs 2-3.

So how are we to pray?

Consistently- Pray without ceasing - 1 Thess 5:17. This is an ongoing attitude to prayer, so that you are prayer focused.

Watchfully- The disciples forgot to watch and they feel asleep. Let's not do the same. Be aware of what is happening, don't pray is an aimless way.

Thankfully-   We can thank God not only for who He is but also for how He has answered our prayers.

Opportunistically - We need to pray for opportunities for witness.

What are we to pray for: 

For OTHERS - We are to pray for God's workers.

For opportunities to share the gospel.

For the gospel to be proclaimed in power.

Do we pray like this for our fellow workers?

WE ARE TO PONDER GOD'S WORD: VS 3-4

Paul makes two statements:

TO DECLARE THE MYSTERY OF CHRIST
THAT I WOULD MAKE IT CLEAR

So how do we use our time? How do we redeem our time?  We are to ponder God's word.

To declare God's word, we have to know it. Look at what is said in verse 6 - that we would be able to answer everyone who asks.

Paul says to Timothy in chapter 4 “Bring the books.”  He was eager to study the word of God. So often we read the word of God, but we don't really did dig down.  I am reading Romans at the moment and just go wow. We need to realise that we have a gold mine at our fingertips. If we knew Gold was buried somewhere, would we just dig on the surface? We would dig till we found it, so why don't we do this with the word of God?

We need to be like the Bereans and search the scriptures daily.

Are you a gold digger?

WE ARE TO BE PRACTICAL VS 5-6

Jesus said that we must be salt and light to the world, it is us who give flavour to the world and we are the light that shines in a dark world.

So, what practical steps can we make in trying times, like we in China are going through?

Firstly, our testimony towards people must be right. This is a great opportunity to show and share the gospel of Christ.  Paul here was in a stinking prison with people who needed the love of Jesus more than ever. He was God's chosen instrument to show it to them.  We need to be wise; we need to be kind - this is an opportunity to show the love of Christ to a dying world. Jesus said we were to be as wise as serpents but as harmless as doves; let's do that, being careful to avoid being tainted by the world, whilst showing people the powerful testimony of Jesus living in and loving through us.

Secondly, not only does it affect our behaviour, it affects our speech. Paul is assuming that these believers are taking an active role in the community. Are you?.

Let every word we speak be seasoned with the flavour of God's love and power. People in the world can get very upset, they can blame this and that person, this or that agency - we aren't here to do that, our words are to be different.

Let us be gracious to people. Here is an opportunity to show Jesus' love. Are you gracious in the grocery store and even in driving to the grocery store? In everything we are to put others in front of ourselves… Amen.

Personally, we need to make the full use of our time. We here in China, during this enforced time of rest, are using it to read/study the Bible and pray. This is what is meant by redeeming the time - buying back that time. Instead of watching TV you turn it off and pray. What would happen if God's people ever did that?, You never know, we may get the revival so many people long for.

PROCLAIM THE WORD - VS 6

Here is the end to all this praying, all this pondering and all this practical living - we get an opportunity to share and proclaim Jesus.

Why do we pray, why do we ponder, why do we serve God and our fellow man in practical ways?

Every person on this planet is seeking an answer to life. In 1 Peter 3:15 we are told these words:

15 but in your hearts honour Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defence to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect.

We pray for an open door; we study the word to prepare ourselves. and we show the kindness and love of Christ to people, so we are able to answer people who ask “Why are you doing this.” People want answers, people in China these days are asking “Why is this virus happening?”

This is the open door. How many people are now thinking deeply about spiritual things;  because of the current viral situation everything works out for the furtherance of the gospel.

Paul is in prison; he writes these words in Philippians 1:

12 I want you to know, brothers,[[size=19]e] that what has happened to me has really served to advance the gospel, 13 so that it has become known throughout the whole imperial guard[f] and to all the rest that my imprisonment is for Christ. 14 And most of the brothers, having become confident in the Lord by my imprisonment, are much more  bold to speak the word[g] without fear.[/size]

It seemed like Paul being in Rome was a closed door, but it was a new and open door. 

Would the gospel have spread throughout the whole imperial guard?
Would the believers become bold?

Let's take every opportunity and not see it as an obstacle.  A door closed to Paul and his friends in Acts 16, but a new and more exciting door opened for them. It seemed the door had closed after Stephen's death, but it was the opening up of a whole new door of opportunity.

We are to be:

A praying people.
A pondering people.
A practical people.
A proclaiming people.

Make the best use of your time for the glory of God.

May the gospel be advanced as we walk through the open doors God graciously opens for us.

Don't see this like the virus outbreak - as an obstacle but as an opportunity.

Maybe you are laid low by illness. Take this as a time of rest -given to you by God , and use it to pray and seek his face.

God bless you

KK
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 04 May 2022, 8:54 pm

Welcome to Noonday Devotions

I hope you enjoy the devotions

Please share them in the following ways:

Send to ten friends
Place on your social media profile and groups
Share with your church members

Please listen to the Sermons and click the Prayer requests for China's unreached peoples

JOB 6

30 Is their iniquity in my tongue? cannot my taste discern perverse things?

TASTING YOUR TONGUE

Job asks two very probing and potent questions; we all need to answer!

Iniquity is a lifestyle of sin.

He asks the question, is speaking curses and swearing a way of life? If it is, then it is not the right way for the Christian and they should repent. In many passages in both the OT and NT, such as Proverbs 15, James 3 and Ephesians 4, we are taught that if the tongue is out of control, then the person using the tongue is also out of control. I know my tongue gets me into the biggest trouble, and on occasion, I wish it wasn't there.

Second, he asks, if his taste buds can discern the things he is speaking? Our taste buds can taste various things; some can taste sweet things, and some sour. Likewise, our spiritual taste buds should be able to taste anything that is perverse and opposite to the good things of God. But as you get older, like me, your taste buds lose their ability to decipher flavours, and likewise we sometimes lose our spiritual taste buds.

We need to ask these questions to ourselves and to keep our tongues with a bridle, because it says in James that the tongue is a world of iniquity and an unruly evil: James 3:6, 8.

Please ask these questions every day, what is your answer?

Further study

Proverbs 15  

Ephesians 4

James 3

God bless you

ISAIAH 31

Woe[a] to those who go down to Egypt for help

and rely on horses,

who trust in chariots because they are many

and in horsemen because they are very strong,

but do not look to the Holy One of Israel

or consult the Lord!

2 And yet he is wise and brings disaster;

he does not call back his words,

but will arise against the house of the evildoers

and against the helpers of those who work iniquity.

3 The Egyptians are man, and not God,

and their horses are flesh, and not spirit.

When the Lord stretches out his hand,

the helper will stumble, and he who is helped will fall,

and they will all perish together.

WHO ARE YOU TRUSTING?

One of the reasons that God sent the children of Israel into captivity

was that they looked to other nations to defend themselves. 

Zedekiah the final king of Judah sought 

help from Egypt, and looked what happened to him.

Our help comes from the Lord, not man. 

How many Christians, who get into financial trouble, go to the banks or lending agencies, who charge massive interest, and then they get into financial disaster. 

We hear of so many Christians who get into financial trouble because 

they do not consult the Lord or seek Him.

What is your first response when you get into some kind of trouble?

Do you go to outside agencies or even to family or even church members?

Why do we run to everyone other than God?

Why don't we trust God?

God so often is one of our options, when he should be the only option.

So many Christian lives have been wrecked, because that believer

has trusted in something that is not God.

Do we think that God can't be trusted?

It's time to stop trusting in our own individual Egypt's, because it 

will lead to disaster.

Let's put all our trust in the Living God!

God bless you​

UNREACHED PEOPLES CHINA

ACHANG

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/10146/CH

ACHANG HUSA

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/18384/CH

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

God's Word: Alive, Active, Accurate    Phil Johnson 

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=913191357220

Our Sufficient Savior: the Son of God    Dr. Mark Minnick | 

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=91717126442
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 29 Apr 2022, 10:18 pm

Send to ten friends

Noonday devotions are not copied from anyone else, they come from my own time with the Lord, this is the manna that I pick up and share with you. I have no bible college training and failed my English exam twice, Passed third time, It is solely through the insight of the divine author, who is pleased to open up his word to me, remember if He does it for me, he will do it for you also.

There is a guest devotion, received from another source, which I hope you enjoy.

Please listen to the sermons in soak in scripture, they are wonderful.

I am not a robot, don't want to be known as someone who sends out devotions, I want to pray for you, so please let me know if you have any prayer needs, please forward your devotions, if you are a writer of devotions.

Please share these devotions, I want them to reach as many as possible, if you are reading them for the first time and wish to subscribe , just send me an email at keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com

NOONDAY DEVOTIONS

HOSEA 14

1 O Israel, return unto the Lord thy God; for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity.

2 Take with your words, and turn to the Lord: say unto him, take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so, will we render the calves of our lips.

3 Asshur shall not save us; we will not ride upon horses: neither will we say any more to the work of our hands, Ye are our gods: for in thee the fatherless findeth mercy.

4 I will heal their backsliding; I will love them freely: for mine anger is turned away from him.

RESTORATION!

Hosea is one of the most fascinating books in the bible. It starts out by God telling the prophet to marry a prostitute…but hang on…God doesn't like this behaviour. Prostitution I mean.

He had Hosea do it to show how far the nation had fallen, that indeed the people, to put it in the bible's words: ‘They had played the harlot.’

The wife of the prophet was unfaithful to him, but Hosea restored her. This is the lesson of the book of Hosea: despite our wandering and backsliding, God is willing and able to restore us.

You know I could make lots of comments about being restored, but are they needed? The words speak for themselves. Someone is reading this who needs to be restored.

Maybe they are saying to themselves ‘It’s too late.  God does not want anything to do with me.’ But here it is in black and white.

I know from personal experience, that I wandered away, and thought that although the Lord would restore me, he wouldn't trust me again, that he would hold a grudge against me, but the reality is completely different, he restores and gives you mercy and grace, something you didn't deserve.

Verse 4.. I will… not I might but I will.  Don’t go another day without God.  He is ready, willing and able to restore you.  

Come back O wandering one

The Savior is calling you.
Come home to your true love

Receive my love and forgiveness.

Let us be one again.

Let me love you freely

And let your tears of repentance flow.

God bless you

Keith

HOSEA 10

12 Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the Lord, till he come and rain righteousness upon you.
13 Ye have plowed wickedness, ye have reaped iniquity; ye have eaten the fruit of lies: because thou didst trust in thy way, in the multitude of thy mighty men.

TRUE SOWING AND REAPING

This is a powerful analogy, all through scripture, there is this focus on sowing and reaping. 

Today, such as the preachers of the prosperity gospel refer to monetary matters, but in reality, it relates to our spiritual lives.

Hosea is coming to the end of his prophecy, he has bought back his errant wife, this truly is a wonderful picture of Jesus.

Micah in his prophecy says these words:

6 “With what shall I come before the Lord,
    and bow myself before God on high?
Shall I come before him with burnt offerings,
    with calves a year old?
7 Will the Lord be pleased with[a] thousands of rams,
    with ten thousands of rivers of oil?
Shall I give my firstborn for my transgression,
    the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?”
8 He has told you, O man, what is good;
    and what does the Lord require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness,[b]
    and to walk humbly with your God?

These two verses in Hosea are almost reflections of what was said in Micah.

What have you been sowing in your life?

You sow sin in your life, you sow wickedness in your life, your life will be one of iniquity, poisoned by sin.

The call here is to sow righteousness, there are two promises here, if we sow righteousness, we will reap mercy, our lives will be transformed by God's mercy. If we truly seek God, if we break up the fallow ground, we will reap mercy. But this takes effort, it does not come easily. We have to seek God, it says that I will be found of you, if you seek me with your whole heart, look at the words.. seek and whole heart.

The second is that he will reign righteousness upon us, if we seek righteousness and seek God with our whole heart, he will rain righteousness upon us. People can come to God and he will give them, the righteousness of his own beloved son, we will stand righteous before him, not because of anything we have done, but because of everything Christ has done.

The call of the scriptures is to look to Christ and be saved. The call is to turn from your sin and to seek the Lord.

Have you done that?

For the believer reading this, are you sowing into your life wickedness and compromise?. If you are doing this, then you need to repent and seek the Lord.

God bless you

Keith

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

God's Tender Attributes     Joseph A. Pipa Jr. 

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=813211126501169

Planting Godly Convictions in our Children    Dr. Joel Beeke 

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=95211624583887

God is Seek-able and Findable

Dr. Bob Jones III 

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=21021192735173

GUEST DEVOTION

A Song By The Overcomers

Zac Poonen | 

In Rev. 15:3-4, we read: “And they sang the song of Moses, the bond-servant of God and the song of the Lamb saying, 'Great and marvelous are Thy works, O Lord God the Almighty; Righteous and true are Thy Ways, Thou king of the nations. Who will not fear, O Lord, and glorify Thy Name? For Thou alone art Holy; for all the nations will come and worship before Thee, for Thy righteous acts have been revealed'.”

“The overcomers sing saying that God's ways are perfect."
There are two songs of Moses mentioned in the Old Testament - one in Exodus 15:1-18, when the Israelites crossed the Red Sea and Pharaoh and his army were drowned therein. Moses then sang saying, “I will sing to the Lord, for He is highly exalted. The horse and its rider He has hurled into the sea." We see in Rev.6 how the Antichrist too is pictured as a rider on a white horse. Here we see the overcomers singing God's praise for overthrowing that horse and its rider too.  In the final battle of Armageddon (Rev.16:14,16), the Antichrist and his forces will come into the land of Israel and attack it. At that time, the Lord Jesus Christ will come down with His saints. His feet will stand upon the Mount of Olives, and He will destroy the forces of the Antichrist. The people of God will watch and share in that victory without fighting at all. And that is how we are to win every victory even today. We do not win the battle with human weapons. We stand still and trust in the Lord and the Lord destroys our enemies. So, those who have faith in that can sing the song of Moses even today!! We can sing the song of Moses in life's battles. We can "stand still" and see what the Lord does to our enemies.

The second song of Moses is in Deut.31:30 to 32:43. There also he sings “Rejoice, O nations, with His people; for He (the Lord) will avenge the blood of His servants, and will render vengeance on His adversaries and will atone for His land and His people” ( Deut.32:43). In both songs, we see one truth: The people of God do not take vengeance on their enemies. They stand back and God fights for them and avenges them.

This is the song that we need to learn now so that we can sing it in glory with the harps of God one day. The daily situations of life are like a choir practice for us, to learn this song. The overcomers sing saying that God's ways are perfect. In heaven, we will sing that “Jesus has done all things well”.  In that day, when we look back over the way God led us on earth, we will discover that everything - yes, everything - was ordained by God for our very best. Today, we do not understand why many things happen. But in that day, we will understand perfectly. But the man of faith does not have to wait until that day. He believes and knows it even now. He does not have to wait until God explains the reason for everything that happened to him on earth. Right now, he sings, ‘Lord! Your ways are perfect!”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 26 Apr 2022, 10:21 pm

WELCOME TO NOONDAY DEVOTIONS
[size=24]I hope you enjoy the devotions

Send to ten friends

Noonday devotions are not copied from anyone else, they come from my own time with the Lord, this is the manna that I pick up and share with you. I have no bible college training and failed my English exam twice, Passed third time, It is solely through the insight of the divine author, who is pleased to open up his word to me, remember if He does it for me, he will do it for you also.

There is a guest devotion, received from another source, which I hope you enjoy.

Please share these devotions, I want them to reach as many as possible, if you are reading them for the first time and wish to subscribe , just send me an email at keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com

Proverbs 12

The vexation of a fool is known at once,
    but the prudent ignores an insult.

BLOWING YOUR TOP

I am an emotional guy, one of my former pastors, said that he didn't have to ask me, how I felt...he just looked at my face.

Dealing with my emotions, is my deepest struggle; some days I am able to handle things, and other days I experience defeat.  The church which is the Body of Christ is made up of redeemed sinners. Sinners like you and me.  And as sinners, we get upset, and sometimes we get angry.  When we are offended, we make sure people know about it.  However, we should be just as eager to pray and forgive those who offend us.  Controlling our emotions is difficult.  A good start is to reflect on questions such as the ones below:

Are you a foolish person, who blows your top at every insult or offence?

Do you wear your emotions on your sleeve?

When we are offended it is in our old nature to fight back, but now we have a new nature along with the Holy Spirit, who gives us the strength to keep our cool.

Also, we have the example of Jesus.  Look at the insults that he went through, during his life, but most prominently at the cross. The soldiers, the Roman and Jewish authorities said things that were so terrible, it defies belief.  As followers of Christ, let us strive to keep our emotions in check.  It is hard to be a witness for Christ, when you cannot handle criticism or lose your cool at every turn…think about it.

God bless you

kk

[size=15][size=24]PROVERBS 12:15[/size]

[size=24]15 [/size]
[size=24]The way of a fool is right in his own eyes,[/size]
[size=24]    but a wise man listens to advice.[/size]

[size=24]WHATS' YOUR VIEW?[/size]

[size=24]A recurring theme in the book of Proverbs is the contrast, between the foolish man and wise man.  In every case, the way of the fool leads to regret, but the way of the wise leads to blessing.  [/size]

[size=24]In this passage, we learn that a fool is a person who will not listen to godly counsel; unfortunately, we see this attitude in the church far too often.  Especially when it comes to the matter of sin.  To rebuke or correct someone has become an issue of contention among the people of God.  One of the reasons is the fact that those who enjoy “correcting" their fellow believers are in no moral position to do so.  The other reason is that correction can be painful.  However, if we cannot receive correction, we will never grow to maturity in our faith.  Proverbs 12:1 says, “Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates reproof is stupid."[/size]

[size=24]Sin blinds us to the truth.  Often people come to us, and give advice and in most cases, we do not receive it well.  We all like to protect ourselves, me included. We see ourselves right in our own eyes.[/size]

[size=24]Are we open to people giving us advice, or are we so blind that we are constantly refusing it?  We need to have a reverence for God, an awareness of our frailty, and an openness to receive correction, no matter how much it hurts.  It is one thing to fall into sin; it is another to refuse instruction so that we can continue to live in it. Show me a Christian that refuses correction, and I will show you a Christian that is on their way to "God’s woodshed.”  A place of divine chastening that is far more painful than the instruction they rejected.  My advice:  Stay away from the woodshed!!  Receive Correction!![/size]

[size=24]Giving heed to Biblical correction is a sign of true Christian maturity.  [/size]

[size=24]God bless you[/size]

[size=24]KK

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

[size=24]How to Do Christ-Centered Family Worship    [color:7d05=427194][size=24]Dr. Joel Beeke [/size][/size]

[color:7d05=344556][size=10][size=24]https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=1130211732393306
[/size][/size]

[size=24]Isaac, A type of Christ    [color:7d05=427194]
[size=24][b]Rev. Darryl Abernethy

[/size][/b][/size]

[color:7d05=344556][size=10][size=24]https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=11922185613191
[/size][/size]

[b][size=24]A Leper's Amazing Encounter With Christ[/b]     [b][color:7d05=427194][size=24][b]Richard Caldwell Jr.[color:7d05=344556] | Series - Matthew 2021-2022
[/b][/size][/b][/size]
[/size][/size][/size]
[size=24]https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=4922124401037
[/size]

GUEST DEVOTION 

[size=24]The book for the afflicted

([url=http://gracegems.org/BOOKS/Octavius Winslow books.htm]Octavius Winslow[/url])

"Before I was afflicted I went astray — but now I obey Your Word." Psalm 119:67

The Bible is the book for the afflicted. We fly to it in times of adversity. It is then that we . . .
  read it more attentively,
  counsel with it more closely,
  understand it more clearly,
  relish it more sweetly, and
  receive it into the heart more experimentally, as the engrafted Word.

Affliction illuminates the Bible — as though a new book had been composed — or another constellation in the spiritual hemisphere had burst upon the telescope of faith!

We know more of the Lord Jesus through one sanctified affliction — than by all the treatises the human pen ever wrote!

Welcome whatever makes you more acquainted with God!

Despise nothing that will deepen your intimacy with Jesus.

Welcome the cross — though it may be heavy!

Welcome the cup — though it may be bitter. Receive it as a blessing sent to you from your Father — receive it as a heavenly message to your soul.

[/size]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 24 Apr 2022, 9:19 pm

Welcome to our monthly prayer letter

[size=24]I am kk, my wife is H, I am British , she and our daughter are Chinese

This is Family Church, Nanjing

Please stand in the gap for us

Personal prayer

Please pray for our daughter Ming, that she would find a good teaching job and also a godly husband.

Helen is back to school, but the virus is still here. Please pray for divine protection.

Please pray for our online and in person teaching, for protection and blessing

Please pray for Helen's mum, who is 84 and has not trusted the Saviour

Please also for Helen's niece studying in USA, may she hear the gospel

My two-year visa is up on 26th June, please pray I would be granted an extension

Please pray for our future, my wife retires next February, please pray God opens up opportunities

BATTLE STATIONS

Continue to lift up the church, as we meet online. Please pray for God‘s protection’

Please pray for more men to be activated in the church, pray for L and M, who are active in the church, but need to stand up and take up leadership roles.

Please pray for the many study groups online, that they would have God's protection.

Please pray for S, a believer who is now infected with A, he is now celibate and is trying to rebuild his relationship with God and others. He is repentant.

Please pray for the many sisters who have unsaved husbands, especially J, A and Z.

Please pray for the children of the church.

Please pray for divine opportunities to witness, even for me. Please pray that God would bring people to us, with hearts already eager and prepared to hear the gospel.

Please pray for the strengthening of marriages, there are several Christian marriages, but all under severe attack, also for the restoration of many marriages broken and beyond repair,, we know of many.

Please pray for me and Helen, we are looked up to, by everyone, but we struggle, please pray for our marriage and my mind, under constant and prolonged attack, pleqse pray that I would have the mind of Christ.

Please stand with us in this time, it is a time of persecution, but it is a time of opportunity. China needs the gospel like never before. Please be aware of what's happening in China. Please praay for Shanghai and other cities affected by Covid.

STAND STRONG WITH US, PLEASE SHARE THESE REQUESTS.

PLEASE FORM A PRAYER GROUP TO PRAY FOR US IN YOUR CHURCH

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

[size=24]The Genuine Gospel Minister    [color:7f02=427194][size=24]Dr. Greg Mazak[color:7f02=344556] | 2 Corinthians[/size]
[/size]

[size=24]https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=220221659328001
[/size]

[size=24]Almost a Christian   [color:7f02=427194][size=24]Dr. Peter Masters[color:7f02=344556] | Sunday Evangelistic Message[/size]
[/size]

[size=24]https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=82211148564326
[/size]

[size=24]The Mystery of Marriage Manifested  [color:7f02=427194][size=24]Rev. Paul A. Backhurst[color:7f02=344556] | Ephesians[/size]
[/size]

[size=24]https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=392225553180
[/size]

[/size]
[size=24]GUEST DEVOTION[/size]

SHARON MANNING

As a young woman one morning my husband handed me our youngest child, our little baby boy and said, “Momma the baby is dead.”  After my baby died, I found myself thinking irrationally and knew that the only thing that could keep me sane to raise my 2 little girls was to seek out the GOD I met when I was 12.  I ran down to a church, but no one was there!  Then I felt a splash of a raindrop on my cheek and looked up and saw a cloud shaped as a mighty lion with a baby on his back hanging on to the lion’s mane and laughing and I heard the words, “Don’t weep for him, he is having the time of his life.”  That turned me back to GOD and changed me and how I thought completely.

Just as Isaiah was changed, “In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the LORD on HIS throne high and lifted up” (Isaiah 6:1).

I love my time with GOD and the way HE talks to me.  To direct me, encourage me or in leading me in how to pray GOD generally brings scripture to mind and often confirms HIS ways by making me aware of how it is working in others lives.

Anyone who has read Job knows that no one and nothing can touch us without GOD’s permission.  Job went from the mightiest man of the East, he had children, health, riches and honor then lost everything. We know that GOD rewarded Job greatly for every single thing he had to suffer, just as HE promises to achieve amazing things for us that far surpass the pain of today for every trouble that comes our way (Job 42, 2 Corinthians 4:16-17). After the struggles there was a new long-lasting season of blessing for Job.

We must lay the foundation of right thoughts of GOD if we are to cope in this life.  The LORD GOD ALMIGHTY is beyond anything we can imagine, for GOD so loved the world that HE gave HIS only (uniquely) begotten SON that whosoever believes in HIM should not perish but have everlasting life (John 3:16). Creation shows the LORD’s power and wisdom that boggle our minds. Little by little the HOLY SPIRIT is revealing GOD’s ways to the ones who believe in JESUS (2 Corinthians 3:18).

Right now, since there are crisis issues (yes plural) in my world that seem impossible GOD has gently reminded me that with HIM nothing is impossible and that HE has a plan that HE is working out.

In praying for these issues and many other prayer requests that come my way where I am unsure in what GOD’s good plan for them is, I am lead to pray for the very best the LORD has for them (Jeremiah 29:11-13) and that they not lack any blessing they could have if only asked for (James 4:2).

Then there are times when I am talking to the LORD concerning a situation or problem that HE will show me how specifically to pray.

An adult child of mine and I had sweet fellowship, we would sing Christian songs together and talk of the wonders of GOD.  But life happened and foolish choices were made. At this time my child has been taken from me, not by death but by access to.

As I cried out to the LORD for him,  GOD turned my mind to Isaiah 6:1, “In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the LORD on HIS throne high and lifted up” and I was impressed that I (the one my child looked to for answers and direction) must be taken from his life before he could be see clearly, set free and go on to a new and better season of his life.

It brought me sweet peace to see the why behind the turn of events that look so horrific.

Years back a dear friend and I met once a week for Bible Study and prayer for over a year and a half.  The time was so special, I believe we grew to know GOD better and we shared our hearts with each other, so our bond became quite strong.  But then came a day when I could no longer meet with her. GOD had other plans.  It was hard and I missed her greatly. But it was all according to GOD’s magnificent plan for her.  When I could no longer meet with her for Bible study, her husband started studying the Word of GOD with her and their relationship grew even greater as it lifted to a higher level.  As for me, GOD had other plans as well. HE opened a new season for me in sharing HIS Word.

That makes me think of Isaiah 6:1  “In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the LORD sitting on HIS throne high and lifted up.”  As long as King Uzziah lived, Isaiah looked to the king for direction.  It was only after the king died that Isaiah look up and saw the LORD.  It changed his whole life.

As long as I was studying with my friend, we looked to each other, it blocked her husband from studying with her.  When I was out of the picture, the door opened and the next season in their marriage began .

Another dear friend, a mother I know has always been there for her daughter and grandchildren.  Though states apart during the many times of crisis the mom stopped what she was doing, delegated her work responsibilities and would fly out to help her daughter and grandchildren through sickness and struggles. But due to Covid this was stopped and now they are separated.  The mother aches to go see her daughter and misses her grandchildren terribly but she also is needed by others.  The stopping of one season of the mother’s life opened up the next season for now she is available, willing and able to go where she is needed. 

While the daughter, who always depended so on her mother, is in the place Isaiah found himself when King Uzziah died.  She can no longer look to her mother to fill her needs and give her direction. So we are praying that she will look up and see GOD high and lifted up and be drawn to walk with HIM.  HE would quickly become her strength.

… for GOD has preset the exact times and places for the purpose that men would reach out to HIM, though HE is not far from anyone… (Acts 17:26-27).

Many I know are in the place of looking to someone to show them the way.  They need something to wake them up.  Perhaps they need as Isaiah did “in the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the LORD sitting on HIS throne high and lifted up”

You can find as I have that if you face any and all situations (big and small) as coming from GOD and thank HIM for HIS actions in your behalf, you will find a peace that throws you beyond having to understand and guards and keeps your heart and mind (Philippians 4:6-7). 

Remember GOD is always with us if we believe in JESUS and nothing, absolutely nothing can touch us without GOD’s permission (see Job 1 and 2).

Hugs
Sharon
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 20 Apr 2022, 5:55 pm

Send to ten friends

NOONDAY DEVOTIONS

Ephesians 1

[size=17][size=16] [size=24]6 
to the praise of his glorious grace, with which he has blessed us in the Beloved. 
[/size]

[size=24]12  to the praise of his glory.[/size]

[size=24]14   to the praise of his glory.[/size]

ITS ALL ABOUT HIM

Why does God do things?

Why does he save us?

We get so many benefits, surely its for our benefit

Well, no it's to show fortotionsh the glory of his grace.

It's so that his grace, would show forth his glory and that his glory would be seen in his grace.

So many times, we hear testimonies and it's all about that person,  what happened to them, how they changed etc etc.

But in truth, it isn't and shouldn't be about them, it's all about God, it's all about what he has done for us, remember that we are dead in our sins, we cannot help ourselves, left to ourselves, we would never move towards God, it is he who draws us, it is he who gives us the faith to believe, it is the precious Holy spirit who convicts us of sin, righteousness and judgement.

Next time you tell your testimony or share with another person, make sure, it's all about Jesus and not about you.

Remember, you are only saved to show forth the glory of his grace.

Are you doing that on a daily basis?

God bless you

Keith

Ephesians  1

TRUE ACCEPTANCE

To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

In Matthew 3:17, Jesus is being baptized by John the Baptist, the Spirit of God descends on him and the Father says this:

17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

So many people, don't feel accepted in society today.

They crave to be accepted, if they are not accepted by this or that person, then they feel let down and take drastic measures, they try to change their appearance, some even change gender and some sadly commit suicide.

True acceptance comes through Christ.

How can we be acceptable to God, through the beloved, God's son.

We are accepted because of him, because of his atoning death on the cross.

These are truths to cling onto, these are defining truths for your life.

We are accepted because we are in the beloved, we are in Christ. He is in us and we are in him, because we have that relationship, we can know true acceptance.

When people won't or can't accept you as you are, know thus, that God in Christ, has accepted you, because you are in Christ.. HIS BELOVED SON.

Matthew Henry says this:

The next spiritual blessing the apostle takes notice of is acceptance with God through Jesus Christ: Wherein, or by which grace, he hath made us accepted in the beloved, v. 6. Jesus Christ is the beloved of his Father (Matt 3 17), as well as of angels and saints. It is our great privilege to be accepted of God, which implies his love to us and his taking us under his care and into his family. We cannot be thus accepted of God, but in and through Jesus Christ. He loves his people for the sake of the beloved. 

God bless you

Keith

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

CLICK THE LINKS, GRAB YOUR BIBLE AND LET THE WORD OF GOD DWELL RICHLY IN YOU

People are Dying and Goin to HELL Today!   [color:7998=427194][size=24]Dr. Bob Jones III [/size]

[/size]
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=414221354576951

The Privilege of the Joys of Our Justification  [color:7998=427194][size=24]Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson[color:7998=344556] | Romans in Forty Minutes[/size]

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=102219171160

Open the Eyes of My Heart   [color:7998=427194][size=24]Pastor Dan Aluise [/size]

[color:7998=344556][size=24]https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=13022236146067
[/size]

GUEST DEVOTION

SOFTLY AND TENDERLY JESUS IS CALLING 

“Sir, give me this water that I may not thirst nor come here to draw.   Jesus said to her, “Go, call your husband and come here.”  The woman answered him, “I have no husband.”  Jesus said to her, “You are right in saying, “I have no husband”; for you have had five husband’s and he whom you now have is not your husband; this you said truly…John 4:18.” 

Jesus knows the heart of all people.  He knows that there is something hindering this woman; that she is still in darkness.  There is something inhibiting her understanding.   Jesus, of course, knows what it is and proceeds to tell her.   The only way to prepare the soil of the heart is to plow it up with conviction.   There is no conversion without conviction.  There must be conviction and repentance and then comes saving faith.  So, Jesus had to touch her conscience and deal with her sin. 

Her statement, “I have no husband,” is the shortest statement she made and gave evidence she was under conviction (see Romans 3:19).  Jesus gently led her to face the thing that was destroying her; that she must understand what it was that was ruining her life and keeping her from the satisfaction of her thirst.  So, gently, plainly, forthrightly, but without condemnation, he led her to see what was wrong. 

Softly and tenderly, Jesus is calling her to come home to the place where peace reigns and sins are forgiven.  I hope everyone reading this devotion has answered that call.  Pray for others who are without hope in this world to answer that call.    [/size]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 18 Apr 2022, 10:30 pm

[size=19][size=24]I hope you enjoy the devotions

Send to ten friends

After much prayer, I have decided to delete the websites and concentrate solely on my devotions, please understand this. I have placed things especially on the prayer site, that I am not praying forr myself, this is not right and therefore I cannot ask others to do what I won't do myself. Battle stations and personal prayer will continue to come every month.

This doesn't mean, that I will be stopping serving God, indeed I believe it will give me more time to write and most importantly pray

Along with my devotions, will come a devotion from another source, please be blessed by this

Thanks

If you wish to receive these weekly devotions, and aren't at present then please email me at keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com

NOONDAY DEVOTIONS

EPHESIANS 1

For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love

GOD'S CHOSEN ONE

As, I start to write about these wonderful truths, I am like the psalmist, these things are too wonderful for me, they may me too wonderful for me, but if you are truly born again, they are a reality for you as they are for me

When I was at school, and we played football, we had to pick teams, this was something I dreaded, because I knew that I would be left to last, ever felt, like that?

Well, it's not the case with God.. amen.

He chooses us.. yes, he choose me and he choose you.

In 1 Corinthians 1:26-31, Paul says GOD chooses the foolish things, the things that the world thinks are useless and unworthy, how amazing。 We might not be anything in the world's eyes, but we are everything in God's eyes.

I can't fully comprehend all this, truly it is beyond my understanding. 

God the Father made a conscious choice to choose me and you, if you are truly born again. it shows surely that we have no part in our salvation it is God who takes the initiative, it is God who draws us to himself, it is God who loves us. 1 John 4:19

Why did he choose us?

So, we could be holy and blameless before him, we were tainted by sin, but now because of the cross, we can be blameless.

What motivated or constrained him?  Love, pure and beautiful love. He had no need of us, he knew that we would reject him, but still he chooses us, still he loved us and now praise God, he has you and me, for his very own.. amen.

Matthew Henry writes on this verse:

We have here the date of this act of love: it was before the foundation of the world; not only before God's people had a being, but before the world had a beginning; for they were chosen in the counsel of God from all eternity. It magnifies these blessings to a high degree that they are the products of eternal counsel. The alms which you give to beggars at your doors proceed from a sudden resolve; but the provision which a parent makes for his children is the result of many thoughts, and is put into his last will and testament with a great deal of solemnity. 

GOD BLESS YOU

KK

Chapter 1 verse 5

he predestined us[size=24][b] for adoption to himself as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,
[/size]

ADOPTED AS ONE OF HIS OWN

We can get tied up with the doctrines of election and predestination and yes I completely believe in them, but we need to focus on this fact, that we are adopted into God's family as sons of the most high God.

Why did he do this?

Remember that God didn't have to do this, he didn't and in my case, I have no idea, why he did it.

Adoption is one of the great doctrines of the bible, we don't have to understand it it fully, we just have to embrace the fact that we are adopted. So many believers are insecure in their faith, they wonder if God truly loves them. If they got a grip of the magnificent doctrine of adoption and the fact that God is their father and they are his son, and that he/she has done nothing to deserve that, then they would feel completely reassured and live in confident faith.

God adopted us to himself, we are his child, he is our Father. He adopts us in a personal way, to himself, once adopted, we are linked to Him, he is our father, we are his child.

He did it through Jesus Christ, all that the Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, has , we have, we have access to the Father, free and unlimited access, we are clothed with Christ's righteousness.

Again, adoption is a sovereign gift, all the things, we will talk about, are love gift from the Father, through the Son and applied by the Spirit.

Being a child of God, you are chosen, you are predestined to be sons of the Lord of the universe.

There is no higher privilege than that.. amen

Matthew Henry says this:

Predestination has respect to the blessings they are designed for; particularly the adoption of children, it being the purpose of God that in due time we should become his adopted children, and so have a right to all the privileges and to the inheritance of children

God bless you

Keith

GUEST DEVOTION

[size=24]EMMA

GOD IS LOVE.

1 John 4:8
He who does not love has not become acquainted with God [does not and never did know Him], for God is love.
I know we love God and we can spend the whole day and night in His presence because we love Him...but my question is do you love others?
I trembled on this meditation because I realized it is possible to preach Christ and fail to know Him. I mean you may be a well born again Christian and people come to Christ through you but am afraid you may end up losing your soul because if you don't love others the Bible is saying you have not known God
My question is ...have you known God?
The Bible says God is love and God loves people. In the heart of God it's full of people. He desires to see everyone being like Christ. He desires that mankind gets liberty... but what about us?
I have interacted with Christians for a long time and I can tell you here with no fear of contradiction, some Christians are full of hatred, jealousy, malicious, bitterness,  unforgiveness. These type of Christians are yet to know God...God is love
Where there's no love God is not there simple!
1 Peter 4:8
Above all things have intense and unfailing love for one another, for love covers a multitude of sins [forgives and disregards the offenses of others]. [Prov. 10:12.]
*love covers a multitude of sin*
Have you seen how brethren treats another brother when he or she falls? They say it's only in Christianity where a wounded soldier is wounded more rather than nursing his or her wounds
1Corinthians 13:4-8 
4. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
5. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
6.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
7. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8.Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
Where there is love insert God there.  This is the nature of God.

[/size][/size][/size]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 14 Apr 2022, 10:48 pm

We continue our journey through Ephesians, I hope you enjoy the devotions

Please share them and the websites in the following ways:

Send to ten friends
Visit the websites once a week

These devotions are not copied from anyone else, they come from my own time with the Lord, this is the manna that I pick up and share with you. I have no bible college training and failed my English exam twice, Passed third time, It is solely through the insight of the divine author, who is pleased to open up his word to me, remember if He does it for me, he will do it for you also.

Please view the websites, there are eleven pages on both, stacked full if bible teaching, sermons and prayer requests, it is a labour of love for me, I pray it is a sweet smelling offering to my GOD

NOONDAY DEVOTIONS

[size=24]2 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

THE MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS

We all love receiving gifts, especially at Christmas and on our birthdays. amen.

But as Christians, we have received gifts that are beyond measure, we are totally blessed.

What have we received:

Firstly

Grace- simply unmerited favour, we do not deserve anything God gives us. What we have is God's gracious gift to us, he doesn't have to give us anything, but he does, that's why it's grace.

Secondly

Peace-with God and with others. We are now at peace with God, Paul outlines this much more in chapter 2, peace with people and most importantly God

Finally- where do these gifts come from, they are personal gifts to us, given by God the Father, because of the sacrifice of Jesus.

They are personal to us; they are HIS love gifts to us. 

In the following devotions, we will open some of these beautiful love gifts.

Praise his name

God bless you

KK

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places

WE HAVE IT ALL

We often complain that we are lacking this or that in our lives, but spiritually speaking, we have it all.

Every single spiritual blessing we could ever dream of is ours.. amen

God has blessed us, these are of course applied to every true believer, they are personal gifts from the Lord to us. 

They come to us, because of Christ, his work on the cross and resurrection, it is nothing to do with us, grace gives every gift listed in the following verses. We have these blessings because of Christ's finished work, not to boast about ourselves, but to show God's glory.

These are not ordinary gifts, they are heavenly gifts, we cannot find these gifts anywhere on earth, they are given by God the Father, because of the finished work of Christ and applied to us by the blessed Holy Spirit.

Every true and perfect gift comes from the Father of lights, he has given you these love gifts,

No wonder the first words in this awesome passage is of praise, BLESSED. Oh, he is to be blessed, who else can give gifts, ones that we don't deserve.

As a Christian, you truly

HAVE IT ALL.. AMEN

God bless you

KK

STIR AND SHARE WEBSITE

Please read the gospel gems page, some of the best devotions I receive from many authors so much better than me

http://freesites.ourchurch.com/s/StirandShareMinistries/?page_id=192

[/size]

PRAY WITHOUT CEASING WEBSITE

Please pray for the Provinces of Jilin and Liaoning in China, these two provinces need serious prayer

http://freesites.ourchurch.com/p/Praywithoutceasingministries/?page_id=188

Please share the websites widely, thanks. Would love to reach as many as possible 

If you wish to receive these weekly devotions, and aren't at present then please email me at keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 10 Apr 2022, 3:29 pm

Its passion week, my favourite week of the year. Please read the devotions, click the website links and freely use anything on the website to bless others

Thanks everyone

May Jesus be everythibg to you.. HE IS TO ME

THE CENTURION

[size=24]Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God…Matthew 27:54.”

What an amazing verse this is. We always focus on the thief who came to trust Jesus as his last act and we forget about the Centurion who said these remarkable words. So who was he? Was He the man whose servant Jesus healed in Matthew 8? Was this Cornelius referenced in Acts 10? We aren't told what his name is, but what he says is truly remarkable.

So, what do we know? Well, he was in charge of the group of soldiers who crucified Jesus. He had probably done this process hundreds of times, the Roman chosen method of execution was to crucify the guilty parties. What was different about this one then? Something different had happened, the earth shook, graves were opened and all this time, he was watching, he had heard the words of Jesus that he had said from the cross, words that were completely different. He had heard Jesus cry IT IS FINISHED AND MY GOD MY GOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME. He had probably heard the discourse between Jesus and the thieves.

These men were battle-hardened, but they were struck with fear. We are like the Centurion, all of us are watching at the cross. But what is our reaction to Jesus? Is it the reaction of the Jewish leaders who said they would only believe if Jesus came down from the cross (even if he had they still wouldn't of believed), or would your reaction be the one of the Centurion? The only true reaction to Jesus is to say TRULY THIS IS THE SON OF GOD. I hope you can say this and trust in His precious blood shed on the cross of Calvary to save you.

God bless you,

Keith[/size]

[size=24]JESUS IS NOT HERE... HE IS ALIVE

"He is not here: for he is risen, as he said, Come, see the place where the Lord lay...Matthew 28:6."

What an awesome invitation!   To everyone who comes to the tombs of all the great leaders and philosophers of history, you will find their bones and lots of pilgrims who come to view the bones and memorials to their leaders, etc.   But in the case of Jesus, it is different!   Outside the tomb of Jesus, is a sign that says, "He is not here... HE IS ALIVE."  

The difference between Christianity and every other faith is that we worship and treasure someone who is NOT DEAD. He rose from the grave... indeed He did more than rising from the grave... He destroyed and defeated death itself. Death indeed is the final frontier for us, but Jesus has been there and it has no power over HIM and likewise over men and women who trust in the risen Savior.

Paul says that if Jesus hasn't risen from the dead, then the faith of the Christian is in vain... really, he is saying that if Jesus hasn't risen from the dead, then what the Christian believes is total nonsense.   But Jesus has risen and lives in the hearts of every one of his believing people today... amen.   Paul puts it eloquently In 1 Corinthians 15: 55-56:

"O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?   The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law."

Have you ever been stung by a wasp or nettle?   I certainly have and it is painful. But through the Resurrection, Jesus has taken the sting and pain out of death and sin. Death for the Christian is not the end... it is only the start... it is the entrance into fellowship for eternity with Jesus and His Father.   Our text says, “Come and see.”   Today the invitation is still the same.   I leave the final word to my brother Matthew Henry, and his comments:

“Sin gives death all its hurtful power. The sting of death is sin; but Christ, by dying, has taken out this sting; he has made atonement for sin, he has obtained remission of it.   The strength of sin is the law. None can answer its demands, endure its curse, or do away his own transgressions - hence terror and anguish. And hence death is terrible to the unbelieving and the impenitent. Death may seize a believer, but it cannot hold him in its power.”

JESUS IS ALIVE.   God Bless you, Keith

[size=15][size=24]Did you enjoy those, please take time to view the two websites[/size]

[size=24]Please read  and share these two excellent articles about atheism and christianity, written by me

http://freesites.ourchurch.com/s/StirandShareMinistries/?page_id=147

Please share and Pray for our local church here in Nanjing

http://freesites.ourchurch.com/p/Praywithoutceasingministries/?page_id=203

Remember to view the other pages and share with your friends. If you would like to receive these devotions and aren't doing so, please email me at keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com
[/size]
[/size]
[/size]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 06 Apr 2022, 10:50 pm

[size=27]Dear Friend [/size]

[size=27]I humbly put my devotions before you, these have been gained by sitting at the feet of Jesus in my own private time of prayer and meditation. I ask only that you read them and then if you have been blessed, share them.

I am just an ordinary believer, with the gift of encouragement, only seek to honour my Saviour and Lord, Jesus
[/size]
Now let's read my devotions, this time they are on Ephesians chapter 1,

NOONDAY DEVOTIONS

[size=16][size=27]1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God

WHAT A CALLING

Why are we Christians at all?
Why are we in the place we are?
Why for example, am I in China?

We are Christians, because God has chosen and called us, he has called us to serve him and to be his children.

The reason is his will.

Paul was a Pharisee, he was an educated man, who didn't ever imagine, he would be a preacher of the gospel.

But he became an apostle, by the WILL OF GOD.

We are, what we are, because of the will of God.

Praise God that he has set you apart and placed you in a unique place.

To be called a child of God and called into his service, is the highest privilege in the world.

Let's never complain of who we are and where we are, because it is by the will of God.

Thanks

[size=19][size=27]1 To the saints who are in Ephesus, and are faithful in Christ Jesus[/size][/size]

SET APART ONE

In the first devotion, we saw that we are, what we are, because of the will of God.

So, what are we:

We are saints, literally, set apart ones. God has set us apart for himself, he has personally chosen us. That is so amazing.

They are in Ephesus, of all the places to start a church, this must have been one of the most difficult, full of idol worship, black magic and the like, but in that place, God set apart some to be saints, as he does in every place.

Despite persecution, which you can read about in the book of Acts, this little group of saints are faithful, that is what we are called to do, wherever we are.. amen.

These believers are grounded in Christ Jesus, they are not faithful to a creed or a theory, they are faithful to a person, CHRIST JESUS.

Why can we be faithful to HIM? Because he is always faithful to us.

It is all about a relationship, a relationship based on HIM, although we are sometimes unfaithful, he never is.

Glory in the fact, that you are his set apart one and that you are and always will be:

HIS SET APART ONE

Thanks

God bless you[/size]

[size=27]Did you enjoy those, please take time to view the two websites[/size]

[size=27]Please share in this ministry, we need to support this ministry. Please respond if you feel led to help

Treasure Trove

http://freesites.ourchurch.com/p/Praywithoutceasingministries/?page_id=208

Gospel Gems

We are coming up to passion week, in the following days, we will be featuring some of the best devotions around, also please sign the guestbook.

http://freesites.ourchurch.com/s/StirandShareMinistries/?page_id=192

Remember to view the other pages and share with your friends. If you would like to receive these devotions and aren't doing so, please email me at keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com
[/size][/size]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 02 Apr 2022, 6:24 pm

Dear Friend 

I humbly put my devotions before you, these have been gained by sitting at the feet of Jesus in my own private time of prayer and meditation. I ask only that you read them and then if you have been blessed, share them.

I also share my websites with you for you to browse, these are not adverts, you are not forced to go there, it is your choice. If you do and enjoy, please share so that others can be blessed also.

I am just an ordinary believer, with the gift of encouragement, only seek to honour my Saviour and Lord, Jesus

If you do not wish to receive these devotions, just say so, no offence will be taken.

NOONDAY DEVOTIONS

Chapter 1 verse 8

[size=24]8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”

IT IS FOR US

This is surely one of the most amazing promises in the whole bible, but so often we think that it was a special anointing that was just for the disciples, it applied for them, but it doesn't apply to us.. now.

But it is truly for us, it for us., right here and now in the 21st ceentury.

The promise still rings true, the same dynamic power that was given to the disciples back in first century Palestine is still available to us, right here and right now.

The promise of power is the same and the commission to reach the world is still the same, some of you will witness in your own backyard, some further afield and some go to the uttermost ends of the earth, wherever you share the gospel, the urgency still stands.

The call to be his witnesses is still the same, you have the Living holy spirit inside of you.

Are you being a witness for him, wherever you are?

God bless you

Keith

ACTS 1

[size=16][size=24]10 
And while they were gazing into heaven as he went, behold, two men stood by them in white robes, 11 and said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into heaven? This Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will come in the same way as you saw him go into heaven.”[/size]
[/size]

[size=24]WE HAVE A JOB TO DO[/size]

[size=24]Jesus had gone, the disciples were left alone.[/size]

[size=24]They had been promised the Holy Spirit to empower them, but it had not yet come.[/size]

[size=24]They were sad obviously that Jesus had left them, but the angels asked them and asks us:[/size]

[size=24]Why are you gazing into heaven?[/size]

[size=24]As believers, we have a job to do. Jesus is coming back and our job to share the gospel and to proclaim it to the whole world.[/size]

[size=24]We are to look for his glorious appearing, but also we are not to waste any time, simply gazing into thin air and wasting our time on trivial things that don't matter.[/size]

[size=24]Jesus will come again, let it be our aim to bring as many with us as we able..[/size]

[size=24]Share the gospel,  this should and has to be our main purpose for living.[/size]

[size=24]Let's make sure we don't gaze at worthless things and focus on our main job[/size]

[size=24]SHARING JESUS WITH A NEEDY WORLD.[/size]

[size=24]Keith[/size]

ACTS 1

[size=16][size=19][size=16][size=24]12 
Then they returned to Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is near Jerusalem, a Sabbath day's journey away. 13 And when they had entered, they went up to the upper room, where they were staying, Peter and John and James and Andrew, Philip and Thomas, Bartholomew and Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus and Simon the Zealot and Judas the son of James. 14 All these with one accord were devoting themselves to prayer, together with the women and Mary the mother of Jesus, and his brothers.[/size]
[/size][/size]
[/size]

THE SECRET OF SUCCESS

Why was the early church so successful?

Was there some magic formula?

Yes, the Holy spirit was poured out on the early church, but there were three things that the early church had, which we need to have.

Biblical unity

Throughout the gospels, we see the disciples as a competing force, one or the other wants to be at the forefront. They all were seeking the place of honour, but here they were in unity. God blesses unity, he does not and will not bless disunity within his church. Isn't it time to stop all our petty squabbling and arguments? We act like spoiled children sometimes, I once heard about two deacons who fell out about what colour paint they should have in the sanctuary, this is pathetic and is evident in most churches nowadays.

Prayer

This is a powerful weapon; they were praying when the holy spirit fell. We spend too much time talking and not enough time praying. The early church were a praying church, why aren't we?

Study of the word

To preach the word and to share the gospel, you have to know the word, you must spend time digging deep into the word. They were people of the book, not many books, we read so many self-help books, instead of the one book that can truly help.

When we have our focus on these three things, then maybe God will bless us.

God graciously blesses his church, when the church puts its focus on the right things, then it can have success and change the world.

God bless you

Keith

[/size]

TEACHING SITE STIRANDSHAREMINISTRIES

Please click on the links to listen to some of the best teaching available on the web

http://freesites.ourchurch.com/s/StirandShareMinistries/?page_id=141

PRAYER SITE PRAYWITHOUTCEASINGMINISTRIES

Please read and pray for these requests from us here in China.

http://freesites.ourchurch.com/p/Praywithoutceasingministries/?page_id=158
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 01 Apr 2022, 3:20 pm

[size=24]WELCOME TO NOTES FROM NANJING

This includes the prayer requests as before, but it will always include my devotions and also links to the two websites and to sermons that will encourage you..  The sermons, I have listened to, they are absolute dynamite, as are the websites

I hope you will share them with all your friends

PRAYER REQUESTS

Please pray for my daughter , who will be seeking to find a suitable teaching job and a godly marriage partner.

Please pray for our church, we may need to go independent, at the moment, we are controlled by a large umbrella church. We have lost our identity.

Please pray as we have been given the all clear in our area, about the virus and hope we can meet in small groups again.

Please pray for Esther my online student, as I seek to mentor her in the faith, she is very responsive and loves the Lord. Her parents want to divorce, when she grows up, they are both Christians.

Joy, my online student is better. Please pray we can share the gospel with her parents.

Please continue to pray for my brother Dr W and his wife M.

Please pray God calls more brothers into the church leadership, if we go independent, this will be crucial. 

Please pray for S, a brother, who has a serious disease and has serious debts, he is unable to work and has to borrow money to pay for treatment.

Pray for many new believers that they would grow in the faith.

Please pray for Helen and myself, continued blessing on our marriage  

NOONDAY DEVOTIONS

Chapter 1 verse 8

[size=24]8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”

IT IS FOR US

This is surely one of the most amazing promises in the whole bible, but so often we think that it was a special anointing that was just for the disciples, it applied for them, but it doesn't apply to us.. now.

But it is truly for us, it for us., right here and now in the 21st ceentury.

The promise still rings true, the same dynamic power that was given to the disciples back in first century Palestine is still available to us, right here and right now.

The promise of power is the same and the commission to reach the world is still the same, some of you will witness in your own backyard, some further afield and some go to the uttermost ends of the earth, wherever you share the gospel, the urgency still stands.

The call to be his witnesses is still the same, you have the Living holy spirit inside of you.

Are you being a witness for him, wherever you are?

God bless you

Keith

ACTS 1

[size=16][size=24]10 
And while they were gazing into heaven as he went, behold, two men stood by them in white robes, 11 and said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into heaven? This Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will come in the same way as you saw him go into heaven.”[/size]
[/size]

[size=24]WE HAVE A JOB TO DO[/size]

[size=24]Jesus had gone, the disciples were left alone.[/size]

[size=24]They had been promised the Holy Spirit to empower them, but it had not yet come.[/size]

[size=24]They were sad obviously that Jesus had left them, but the angels asked them and asks us:[/size]

[size=24]Why are you gazing into heaven?[/size]

[size=24]As believers, we have a job to do. Jesus is coming back and our job to share the gospel and to proclaim it to the whole world.[/size]

[size=24]We are to look for his glorious appearing, but also we are not to waste any time, simply gazing into thin air and wasting our time on trivial things that don't matter.[/size]

[size=24]Jesus will come again, let it be our aim to bring as many with us as we able..[/size]

[size=24]Share the gospel,  this should and has to be our main purpose for living.[/size]

[size=24]Let's make sure we don't gaze at worthless things and focus on our main job[/size]

[size=24]SHARING JESUS WITH A NEEDY WORLD.[/size]

[size=24]Keith[/size]

ACTS 1

[size=16][size=19][size=16][size=24]12 
Then they returned to Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is near Jerusalem, a Sabbath day's journey away. 13 And when they had entered, they went up to the upper room, where they were staying, Peter and John and James and Andrew, Philip and Thomas, Bartholomew and Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus and Simon the Zealot and Judas the son of James. 14 All these with one accord were devoting themselves to prayer, together with the women and Mary the mother of Jesus, and his brothers.[/size]
[/size][/size]
[/size]

THE SECRET OF SUCCESS

Why was the early church so successful?

Was there some magic formula?

Yes, the Holy spirit was poured out on the early church, but there were three things that the early church had, which we need to have.

Biblical unity

Throughout the gospels, we see the disciples as a competing force, one or the other wants to be at the forefront. They all were seeking the place of honour, but here they were in unity. God blesses unity, he does not and will not bless disunity within his church. Isn't it time to stop all our petty squabbling and arguments? We act like spoiled chldren sometimes, I once heard about two deacons who fell out about what colour paint they should have in the sanctuary, this is pathetic and is evident in most churches nowadays.

Prayer

This is a powerful weapon, they were praying when the holy spirit fell. We spend too much time talking and not enough time praying. The early church were a praying church, why aren't we?

Study of the word

To preach the word and to share the gospel, you have to know the word, you must spend time digging deep into the word. They were people of the book, not many books, we read so many self help books, instead of the one book that can truly help.

When we have our focus on these three things, then maybe God will bless us.

God graciously blesses his church, when the church puts it's focus on the right things, then it can have success and change the world.

God bless you

Keith

[/size]

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

Please read the homepages of the two sites, there are eleven pages on each for you to browse, there is a guestbook and prayer request page on stir and share to post your comments and requests

SERMONS

[/size]

The fear of God by Doug Agnew..outstanding preaching PART 2

[size=12][size=24]Hung by the Tongue
[/size][/size]

[size=24]https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=860721405
[/size]

[size=24]The Fear of God and Revival
[/size]

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=818071718334

[size=24]Forgotten
[/size]

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=8270774668

[size=24]Slaying the Giants
[/size]

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=940781362

[size=24]But if Not
[/size]

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=9110783550

[size=24]Treasuring the Fear of God
[/size]

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=91907744414

[size=24]Fear of God and Hypocrisy
[/size]

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=92607836564
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 29 Mar 2022, 7:41 pm

[size=24]WELCOME TO NOTES FROM NANJING

This is the first edition of the new notes from nanjing, it includes the prayer requests as before, but it will always include my devotions and also links to the two websites and to sermons that will encourage you.

I hope you will share them with all your friends

PRAYER REQUESTS

Please pray for me, as I am still suffering from strong demonic attacks, I am being honest here, I have suffered from depression for many years and maybe this some kind of mental illness, these serious anger issues keep cropping up  and at the moment, they are causing me real anguish and also to my family. They come and go. If I am suffering from some type of mental illness, then it is the Lord I look to and not man

I am not going back on tablets or to a shrink, the answer is God.. always God. I pray that if he is allowing me to go through this, he will bring me out the other side and that in going through it, I would be able to help others, am not looking for symathy or answers, just prayer

We are still under Covid restrictions, we have to be tested every day

Please pray for my online student Joy, for good health

My online student, Esther who is 14 and a strong christian, her parents are Christians, but they are set to divorce when she grows up

Please pray for all christian marriages

Acts 1
In the first book, O Theophilus, I have dealt with all that Jesus began to do and teach, until the day when he was taken up, after he had given commands through the Holy Spirit to the apostles whom he had chosen. He presented himself alive to them after his suffering by many proofs, appearing to them during forty days and speaking about the kingdom of God.
And while staying[size=24][a] with them he ordered them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the promise of the Father, which, he said, “you heard from me; for John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with[b] the Holy Spirit not many days from now.”[/size]

THE FURTHER STORY
Acts starts where the gospels finish, what Jesus said to the disciples especially in John 13-16 was now going to come true. Jesus had gone to the cross, redemption had been done, now what?

How was God going to reach the whole world, well he would start with 120 men. God doesn't need many to do his work, 120 men totally trusting in Him and filled with the holy spirit, were more than enough.

Why did the work succeed?

They obeyed the commands he gave them, as we look through this book, we see that the church walks closely with God.

He showed them many proofs, they must have had many questions, their minds were settled, they knew the truth of 2 Timothy 1:12

12 which is why I suffer as I do. But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that he is able to guard until that day what has been entrusted to me

They waited for God's time, they must have been excited, but they waited for God's time. They were in step with the spirit of God.

All this led to success in the work of God. Acts is a how to book, how do you serve God, how do you preach the gospel. how do you address authority and how to give your testimony.

Let's dive in to this wonderful book

God bless you

Keith[/size]

ACTS 1

[size=17][size=16][size=24]6 
So when they had come together, they asked him, “Lord, will you at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by his own authority.
[/size]

THERE SOME THINGS YOU NEED NOT KNOW

In life, there are some things we shouldn't know, or to put it another way, it's better not to know certain things.

I wonder if we know the date and time of the second coming?  How wonderful it would be if we knew the day of Christ’ return…right?  Maybe it would change the way we live and share the gospel.

Jesus is the One coming back, and even He doesn't know the time he is coming back, so you think….we are going to let you in on a secret.

Look at the cults, nearly every cult proclaims they know the date of Christ's second coming, and they have been made to look very foolish.

But we are given clues, yes in passages such as Matthew 24 and others.

But our primary focus is one of watching and serving God. We will see our jobs in the second devotion.

The ten virgins are a prime example. Only five trimmed their lamps; many people inside the church will be caught unaware when Jesus comes again.

What will happen if he finds the Christian in adultery or doing something he/she shouldn't? Do you think he will be taken and raptured?

We shouldn’t worry when He will return; Our focus should be on living our lives as if He could return at any moment.   That means serving God and living lives of holiness that please Him.

GOD BLESS 

KK
[/size]

ACTS 1[size=24]:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.[/size]

DYNAMIC WITNESSING

We saw in the first devotion, that we aren't to be worried about when Jesus will come. It's interesting that Jesus hasn't even ascended back to heaven and the disciples are trying to find out when He is returning. 

What is the key word here? It is BUT!

Jesus recommissions the disciples. Remember in Matthew 28, He said all power is given in heaven and earth to Him, and now that power was to be given to the Apostles and Disciples.

What would of happened if the disciples had gone directly to the temple and started preaching? Nothing would of happened, because the Holy Spirit wasn't given to them yet!

It's great to look into the Greek here. "Power" is the word dunamis, which is where we get the English word, dynamite.  Remember, that we don't just have a message that is powerful, but one that is ABSOLUTE DYNAMITE!   A message that shatters nations and empires.

The second Greek word is maturos. This is the word for "witnesses." We get our English word, martyr from this; nearly all the twelve disciples became martrys, all except John.

God had a plan: first the Jews, then Samaria and then the Gentiles. God knows what He's doing and we have to follow His leading.

Notice also that the power was personal, "ye shall receive power," that is still the case today. We have the same power, that dunamis living inside of us. Why is it living inside of us? Because we are to be bold witnesses for Christ; we are to do the same things as the disciples did! They said they were there to tell what they had seen and heard Jesus do. It is our purpose to tell what Jesus has done in our lives. 

May we be witnesses just like the disciples were to all Jesus said and did…Amen.

Filled with dynamic power.

GOD BLESS YOU

[/size]

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

Please read the homepages of the two sites, there are eleven pages on each for you to browse, there is a guestbook and prayer request page on stir and share to post your comments and requests

SERMONS

The fear of God by Doug Agnew..outstanding preaching

[size=24]The Joy of Fearing God[/size]

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=52907103654

[size=24]The Fear of God and Standing Alone[/size]

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=65078919

[size=24]The Fear of God and the Conscience[/size]

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=62007223452

[size=24]The Fear of God and Climbing Down[/size]

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=62307191824

[size=24]The Fear of God and Wisdom[/size]

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=62607212748

[size=24]The Fear of God and Sight[/size]

https://www.sermonaudio.com/playpopup.asp?SID=71707102628

[size=24]Obedience and the Fear of God[/size]

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=72207235336

[size=24]Lycanthropy[/size]

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=7300774232
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 25 Mar 2022, 12:06 am

WELCOME TO NOTES FROM NANJING

PRAYER REQUESTS

We have one case of Covid in our area, and one complex near us, is locked down. Please pray for us, as schools are closed down, we have to take tests every day.

Everything is now online; we cannot meet in person. Please pray for us.

Last Friday, we were able to pray with and lead three people to Christ, a couple who are divorced and her brother. Later we found out the brother had been physically attacked by other family members. Please pray as many people are coming to faith, but with many problems such as drug addiction and violence. We counselled a couple on Tuesday on the brink of divorce, because of violence and anger in the family, told them Jesus was their only hope

Please pray for Dr W and his wife M, he suffers from depression and has been involved in viewing porn and other sexual sin. Please pray that the bonds would be broken.

Please pray for James my nephew, who has covid, that is the least of his problems, he is an atheist and is in a relationship outside with his fiancee outside of marriage, she is a strong catholic .

Please pray that we retain students, we cannot teach in person at the moment.

Please pray for the websites and my service for the Lord.

Please pray for my marriage. 

This is not just an ordinary prayer letter, you are our helpers, our intercessors, you are our support network, we need you so much. Thanks for all your prayers.

Along with the prayer requests, two links lead to the websites, I give as an offering to God, these resources are there for your benefit, but most importantly to bring glory to God. Twenty-two pages brimming with good teaching and many prayer needs.

On stirandshareministries, there are six pages written by me, these are not copyright, they are to be used for the benefit of the church, please use them in any way to benefit the church and to spread the gospel. These pages are Greatest gift, Noonday devotions, Simply Scripture, Encountering Ephesians, Action in Acts and Probing the psalms

Soak in scripture is the final section: 4 sermons for you to listen to and one devotion especially chosen to bless and encourage you.

What do I ask, nothing, only that you would pray and share. The resources available to you are at your fingertips. 

Another thing you can do is share, we need more people to pray, the more people who are praying the better, here are some things you can do:

Share these prayer requests with your friends, contacts, church members and pastor.

Adopt our church.. pray on a regular basis for us

Place these requests on your Facebook group/profile and other social media platforms

If you have twitter.. some of you are tweeters!!!!!..please tweet the websites

I would love to share with new people, if you would like to contact me by email, please email me at keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com

Stir and Share ministries

Please read the first part of the study on Psalm 23

http://freesites.ourchurch.com/s/StirandShareMinistries/?page_id=175

Pray without ceasing ministries

Please use the daily prayer guide for China, use this as a basis to pray

http://freesites.ourchurch.com/p/Praywithoutceasingministries/?page_id=183

PLEASE READ THE OTHER PAGES ON BOTH SITES

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

[size=24]God is Seek-able and Findable    [color:0848=427194][size=24]Dr. Bob Jones III [/size]
[/size]

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=21021192735173

[size=24]Kingdom Minded Freedom    [color:0848=427194][size=24]Richard Caldwell Jr.[color:0848=344556] | Series - Romans 2019-2021[/size]
[/size]

[size=24]https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=32621198171287
[/size]

[size=24]The Purging, Power & Programme of God   [color:0848=427194][size=24]Rev. John Greer [/size]
[/size]

[color:0848=344556][size=10][size=24]https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=220221029596495
[/size][/size]

[size=24]Encouragement for Wives   [color:0848=427194][size=24][b]Pastor Jeff Pollard[color:0848=344556] | Encouragement for Women
[/size][/b][/size]

[size=24]https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=71119052475645
[/size]

[size=18][size=24]This book![/size]
([size=24]James Smith, "The Way of Salvation Set Forth")[/size]
[size=24]The fountain of divine truth is the Lord Jesus Christ, 
the repository of divine truth is the Holy Scriptures, 
the proper abode of divine truth is the sinner's heart, 
and the sacred revealer of truth is the Holy Spirit. 

The Bible contains all necessary truth--and nothing but truth. It was written expressly for sinners, it is freely given to them by God, that they may learn the things which make for their everlasting peace and salvation. It was never designed to gratify the critic's pride, or please the carnal imagination; but it was intended . . .
  to inform the mind, 
  to sanctify the heart,
  and to direct the feet. 
When we take it up, we should remember that it is a precious gift of God to poor sinners, designed to benefit them, and glorify His holy name. 

This book 
sets before us our true state before God, as sinners:
  cursed,
  loathsome,
  vile,
  unworthy, 
  base,
  Heaven-daring,
  wrath-provoking,
  mercy-despising,
  Hell-deserving sinners. 

It shows us that . . .
we have come short of the glory of God; 
our hearts are depraved beyond description, and vile beyond expression;
the nature of Satan is not actually worse than ours; 
instead of having anything to boast of, or pride ourselves in--all that we have and are, is calculated to fill us with shame, confusion, and self-abhorrence!

This book shows us plainly that salvation must be of grace--or not at all. It informs us that by faith in Jesus, we can rise from our dreadful state, and escape our fearful doom. It sets before us . . .
  the provision of divine mercy,
  the contrivance of infinite wisdom, 
  and the promises of eternal love.

It exhibits a perfect Savior, suited to our miseries and woes. 

It presents to us a salvation . . .
   all of grace,
   to be enjoyed by faith, and 
   manifested by good works. 
A salvation that . . .
reaches to our present state, 
delivers us from all that we have reason to fear, 
introduces us to all that we can consistently desire, and 
gives us a right to all that God has promised, and that Jesus has procured. 

In a word, this blessed Bible tells the poor sinner . . .
  what he is by nature, 
  what he must be by grace, and 
  then what he will be in glory.

It shows him . . .
nature's deservings, 
mercy's way of escape, and 
how God is glorified in his present salvation and future glory. 

This book 
exhibits God's . . .
  gracious purposes, 
  merciful promises, 
  and wise precepts. 

It sets forth . . .
the thoughts of God, 
the secrets of eternity, 
the designs of everlasting love, 
the method of salvation, 
the saint's privileges and glory,
the impenitent sinner's state, condition and awful doom!

This book
  . . .
contains the mind of God; 
reveals the way of salvation by Jesus Christ; 
teaches the genuine evidences of real Christianity;
is a complete rule of life; 
is the charter of the Christian's privileges; 
is the casket that contains the jewels of God's promises; 
is the light that illumines our path in this dark world; and
marks out as with a sunbeam, the blessed end of the righteous--and the miserable doom of the impenitent sinner. All who live and die without the salvation it makes known--will be cast into outer darkness, where there is eternal weeping, and wailing, and gnashing of teeth!

There is a majesty in the Word of God which the believer sees, and an excellency, and glory which the Heaven-taught sinner discovers. He can no longer trifle with it, despise it, or pour contempt upon it. He views it as of . . .
  infinite importance,
  inconceivable value, and 
  exact adapted to himself. 
He feels a deep interest in its contents, and is concerned . . .
  to become acquainted with the blessings it reveals, 
  to enjoy the privileges it sets forth, and 
  escape the threatenings it holds out. 

The true Christian . . .
  learns the doctrines with satisfaction, 
  believes the promises with joy, 
  accepts the invitations with gratitude, 
  receives the cautions with fear, 
  listens to the exhortations with pleasure, 
  walks by the precepts with delight, 
  reads it with reverence,
  searches it with diligence, and
  implores the promised teaching and guidance of the Holy Spirit to understand it.

Beware of slighting, despising, or neglecting the Bible. 
Read it daily, 
pray over it incessantly, and 
meditate on what it reveals continually!
[/size]
"His delight is in the law of the LORD, and on His law he meditates day and night!" Psalm 1:2[/size]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 21 Mar 2022, 7:37 pm

If you wish to receive my updates from China, please email me at keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com

I am an English Christian, living and serving God in China

PRAYWWITHOUTCEASINGMINISTRIES

Please read and pray for some of the ministries on this page, keep up to date on how God is working all over the world, please share this page, and read the other pages

http://freesites.ourchurch.com/p/Praywithoutceasingministries/?page_id=198

STIRANDSHAREMINISTRIES

We are going through the book of Acts, please read the latest in the series and also share if you wish, also read the other pages on site

http://freesites.ourchurch.com/s/StirandShareMinistries/?page_id=180
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 20 Mar 2022, 10:18 pm

PRAYER REQUESTS

Please pray for me personally, I struggle hugely:

Please pray that I would be able to wake up early to pray and read bible

Please pray for my relationship with God would be my main focus and not my service for God

Please pray for the strengthening and blessing of my marriage to Helen

Please pray for my relationship to my daughter, would be of support and love

Please pray for my role in the church, pastor says I cant serve because of persecution, if all I can do is pray that is enough

Please pray for my online and face to face teaching that this would be protected.

Please pray that despite the persecution, I would be able to minister in some small way.

Please pray for my mental and physical well being

Please pray for the ministry of writing through the websites

This is not just an ordinary prayer letter, you are our helpers, our intercessors, you are our support network, we need you so much. Thanks for all your prayers.

Along with the prayer requests, two links lead to the websites, I give as an offering to God, these resources are there for your benefit, but most importantly to bring glory to God. Twenty-two pages brimming with good teaching and many prayer needs.

On stirandshareministries, there are six pages written by me, these are not copyright, they are to be used for the benefit of the church, please use them in any way to benefit the church and to spread the gospel. These pages are Greatest gift, Noonday devotions, Simply Scripture, Encountering Ephesians, Action in Acts and Probing the psalms

Soak in scripture is the final section: 4 sermons for you to listen to and one devotion especially chosen to bless and encourage you.

What do I ask, nothing, only that you would pray and share. The resources available to you are at your fingertips. 

Another thing you can do is share, we need more people to pray, the more people who are praying the better, here are some things you can do:

Share these prayer requests with your friends, contacts, church members and pastor.

Place these requests on your Facebook group/profile and other social media platforms

I would to share with new people, if you would like to contact me by email, please email me at keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com

[size=24]PRAYWWITHOUTCEASINGMINISTRIES

Please read and pray for some of the ministries on this page, keep up to date on how God is working all over the world, please share this page, and read the other pages

http://freesites.ourchurch.com/p/Praywithoutceasingministries/?page_id=198

STIRANDSHAREMINISTRIES

We are going through the book of Acts, please read the latest in the series and also share if you wish, also read the other pages on site

http://freesites.ourchurch.com/s/StirandShareMinistries/?page_id=180

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

PLEASE CLICK AND LISTEN

[size=24]A Story of Four Hands   [color:c081=427194][size=24]David Thibault [/size][/size]

[color:c081=344556][size=10][size=24]https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=11719134582336
[/size][/size]

[size=24]The Exam Christ Commanded    [color:c081=427194][size=24][b]Mike Rodgers 
[/size][/b][/size]

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=12221921246108[/size]

[size=24]No man ever spoke like this Man     [color:c081=427194][size=24]Alex Tabaka[color:c081=344556] | The Book of Matthew[/size][/size]

[size=24]https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=1115211852473265[/size]

[size=24]Jelly-fish Christianity   [color:c081=427194][size=24]J. C. Ryle[color:c081=344556] | Puritan Devotional[/size][/size]

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=82813239482

GEMS BY JC RYLE.. 10 OF THEM..PLEASE READ

To be a Christian—it will cost a man his sins!

God's eternal Election is the first link in that chain of a sinner's salvation, of which Heavenly glory is the end!

Christ is never fully valued—until sin is clearly seen. We must know the depth and malignity of our disease—in order to appreciate the great Physician!

That Bible is read best—which is practiced most!

When I speak of a man growing in grace, I mean simply that . . .
  his sense of sin is becoming deeper, 
  his faith is becoming stronger, 
  his hope is becoming brighter, 
  his love is becoming more extensive, and
  his spiritual-mindedness is becoming more marked.

[size=24]Every fresh act of sin . . .
  lessens fear and remorse, 
  hardens our hearts, 
  blunts the edge of our conscience, 
  and increases our evil inclination!
[/size]

[size=24]What is the reason that some believers are so much happier and holier than others? I believe the difference, in nineteen cases out of twenty, arises from different habits about private prayer. I believe that those who are not eminently holy—pray little; and those who are eminently holy—pray much.
[/size]

[size=24]Do nothing that you would not like God to see. 
Say nothing that you would not like God to hear. 
Write nothing that you would not like God to read.
Go to no place where you would not like God to find you. 
Read no book of which you would not like God to say, "Show it to Me." 
Never spend your time in such a way that you would not like to have God say, "What are you doing?
[/size]

[size=24]Let us daily strive to copy our Savior's humility.
[/size]

[size=24]Let us . . .
cleave to Christ more closely, 
love Him more heartily, 
live to Him more thoroughly, 
copy Him more exactly, 
confess Him more boldly, 
and follow Him more fully!
[/size]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 14 Mar 2022, 9:55 pm

PRAYER REQUESTS

Please pray for our Pastor Z,  he is very negative, he has been called in for tea many times by the police and is willing to serve in prison for his faith. Please pray for Him, that God would fill him with courage and strength

Please pray for Dr W, a believer in the church who is suffering from depression, his wife M is a strong believer, they have been married for only 18 months, he has suffered from serious problems in the past. Please pray for him earnestly.

Continue to lift up the mens meeting at church, please pray for the men that they would become strong and courageous filled with God's spirit.

Continue to pray for our daughter M as she seeks a job and a godly husband.

Please pray for my wife Helen, for health and strength.

Please pray for Joy, our young 6-year-old online student, continued illness

Please pray for me, that I would walk worthy of the Lord.

Please pray for ongoing problems relating to co-workers, the church is very much like the church in Corinth, full of people wanting to do it.. their way

I would to share with new people, if you would like to contact me by email, please email me at keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com

STIRANDSHAREMINISTRIES

Please be blessed by some of the best poems on the web, please read all the other pages. 

http://freesites.ourchurch.com/s/StirandShareMinistries/?page_id=197

PRAYWITHOUTCEASINGMINISTRIES

Please pray for some of the neediest people in the world, please also view the other pages.

http://freesites.ourchurch.com/p/Praywithoutceasingministries/?page_id=168

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

[size=24]Thirty-One More Mighty Men       [color:e266=427194][size=24]David Thibault [/size]
[/size]

[color:e266=344556][size=10][size=24]https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=214212053114317
[/size][/size]

[b][size=24]Christians Need the Gospel[/b]    [b][color:e266=427194][size=24][b]Scott Shaw[color:e266=344556] | Judges
[/b][/size][/b][/size]

[size=24]https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=9120181503858
[/size]

[b][size=24]Financial Integrity[/b]      [b][color:e266=427194][size=24][b]Dr. Greg Mazak[color:e266=344556] | 2 Corinthians
[/b][/size][/b][/size]

[size=24]https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=11622214295825
[/size]

[b][size=24]Profiting from the Bible[/b]     [b][color:e266=427194][size=24][b]Pastor Alan Garbutt 
[/b][/size][/b][/size]

[b][color:e266=344556][size=10][size=24]https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=2322052121523
[/size][/b][/size]

[size=18][size=24]There's no cost of being a Christian in America! (not just america!!!!)

(Leonard Ravenhill)
[/size]
I went to a church not along ago — they got thirty acres. So, what are their plans with it? They want their own football field and tennis courts. Dear God, do we go to church to learn to play tennis? God help the preachers!

We have such an accommodating Christianity today. 

The best title of the professing church of God today, in my judgment, is "Unbelieving Believers." There's cancer in the church tonight!

At this grim hour, the world sleeps in the darkness — and the Church sleeps in the light.

You'll never get me to believe that the church today believes in Hell.

We're a million, billion miles away from New Testament Christianity!

I doubt if 5% of professing Christians in America are born again!

Entertainment is the devil's substitute for joy. The more joy you have in the Lord, the less entertainment you need.

Is the world crucified to you — or does it fascinate you?

The apostles had no gold, but lots of glory. We have lots of gold, but no glory. 
The book of Acts shows us the church before it became fat and short of breath by prosperity!

Who or what takes priority over God in our lives?

Where, oh, where are the eternity-conscious believers?
Where are the souls white-hot for God because they fear His holy name and presence and so live with eternity's values in view?
There's no cost of being a Christian in America!
I'd rather have ten people who want God — than 10,000 people who want to play church![/size]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 11 Mar 2022, 11:48 pm

Along with the prayer requests, two links lead to the websites, I give as an offering to God, these resources are there for your benefit, but most importantly to bring glory to God. Twenty-two pages brimming with good teaching and many prayer needs

What do I ask, nothing, only that you would pray and share. The resources available to you are at your fingertips, please use them

Prayer needs

This notes from Nanjing is very special, it seeks to tell you, about the city and area, where we live.

Nanjing is a city of about ten million people, it was the old imperial capital of China, it is very historical and has massive city walls. It is surrounded by mountains, the most famous being purple mountain. At the foot of this mountain is Xuanwu lake, which takes about 4-5 hours to walk round.

We live about 45 minutes by bus from downtown, in an are called YaoHuaMen. It is like another city within a city.

Everything is here, hospitals, banks, shopping malls. most people live in complexes of flats, usually there are 12-20 blocks of flats, in each block, each block containing between 15-30 flats.

Each housing complex is self-contained, it has its own identity. Our complex is Shangchengfengjing south area, we have 20 blocks and over 700 flats.

So, each housing complex within our little city, and we have up to 40 within a two-mile radius of our home.

So, what can you pray for:

That our little church and its members, live lives so close to the Lord, that people see the power of God virtually flowing through us.

For the protection, preservation and growth of the church. More and more restrictions are being put on the church, we cannot meet even in small groups, but yet, many seek God. Please pray that this persecution, would drive the church closer to God and that it would awaken interest among many millions of Chinese people

For God to touch many people in our area, there are many hungry people, as I walk around every day, may I and all of us be filed with deep compassion for lost souls.

For God to lead many needy people across our path, pray that we would have divine appointments.

For the establishment of bible study groups in every single housing complex, led by people from that complex. For their protection, people are paid to report anything abnormal.

For many marriages to be reunited in Christ, it is very easy to reach women, but more difficult to reach men. Please pray for the breaking down of all barriers in this area. Many sisters have husbands who are unsaved and unmoved by the gospel, please pray especially for H and F

Since being here, I have been able to build up relationships with many people, they are fascinated, why a foreigner lives and breathes their air and lives here in China. Please pray that would bring gospel openings

Please pray for us, you can't pray for the whole of China, but you can pray for us. Please adopt our church, adopt our area, adopt our housing complex, adopt our city.

Please stand with us, I wish I could take you round our area, to see so many people, all I can do is pray.. will you join me?.

I hope you will share this with all your friends, social media contacts and church members.

If you want a church to adopt, then adopt FAMILY CHURCH IN YAOHUAMEN NANJING

Thanks so much

KK

[size=18]My websites[/size]

Please read this page and watch the videos and also view the other pages, so much to pray for, please remember to pray for these countries and view all the pages on the site

[size=18]STIRANDSHARE MINISTRIES[/size]

[size=18]Please read the new simply scripture, fresh manna and also the other ten pages on the site[/size]

[size=18]http://freesites.ourchurch.com/s/StirandShareMinistries/?page_id=165
[/size]

[size=18]SOAK IN SCRIPTURE[/size]

The Beauty of Propitiation     [color:dda2=427194][size=9]Paul Chapman[color:dda2=344556] | The Beauty of Salvation[/size]

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=1218191638212895

Salvation's Appetites    [color:dda2=427194][size=9]Richard Caldwell Jr.[color:dda2=344556] | Series - Matthew 2021-2022[/size]

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=101721226565614

Confessing and Forsaking All Sins    [color:dda2=427194][size=9]Dr. Stan Anderson [/size]

[color:dda2=344556][size=10]https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=111221447586589
[/size]

Beautiful Feet      [color:dda2=427194][size=9][b]Steve Hohenberger 
[/b][/size]

[color:dda2=344556][size=10]https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=315092158434
[/size]

[size=18]He prayed earnestly!

(Frederick Marsh)

"Elijah was a man just like us. He prayed earnestly . . . " James 5:17

The thing which made Elijah pray as he did, was the man that he was. When our Great High Priest comes with the lighted torch of His grace, and ignites the wood of our being into a holy flame — then the sweet-smelling fragrance of our requests ascend acceptably to God, and bring down the benediction of His love. 

The art of prayer, is a sense of desperate need! There must be a sense of need, and an earnest desire to have that need met. 
"Prayer is the soul's sincere desire, 
 Uttered or unexpressed, 
 The motion of a hidden fire,
 That trembles in the breast."

Prayer is a sin-killer. No one can sin and pray; for prayer will either make us cease from sin — or sin will make us cease from prayer. 

Prayer is a power-bringer. It is the hand which touches the hem of the garment of Divine grace, and causes the life which is in the Divine One to flow into us. 

Prayer is a victory-giver. Bunyan's Christian found that the weapon of "all-prayer" was sufficient to wound and defeat the adversary who would stop him in his progress as a pilgrim.

Prayer is a holiness-promoter. It is like the gentle dew which falls upon the thirsty plants and causes them to be refreshed and to fructify. 

Prayer is a dispute-adjuster. Let any two brethren who are at loggerheads get on their knees, and ask the Lord about any disputed matter — and they will find the Lord saying to their troubled spirits, "Peace, be still." 

Prayer is an obstacle-remover, as Peter found when an angel came in answer to the prayers of the saints, and delivered him from the prison of Herod's hate.

Prayer is a Christ-revealer, for it clarifies our vision, and enables us to see unseen spiritual realities.

Prayer is the secret of a holy life! We cannot do without prayer. The spiritual life is born in prayer — and it flourishes, and is strong, as it lives in that same atmosphere!

It is not the arithmetic of our prayers — how many they are; 
 nor the rhetoric of our prayers — how eloquent they are; 
 nor the geometry of our prayers — how long they are; 
 nor the music of our prayers — how sweet our voice may be; 
 nor the logic of our prayers — how proper they may be; 
 nor the method of our prayers — how orderly they may be; 
 nor even the theology of our prayers — how good the doctrine may be, 
which God cares for. It is only fervency in prayer, which will make a man prevalent with God. Fervent prayer hits the mark, and pierces the walls of Heaven! "The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much!" James 5:16[/size]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 08 Mar 2022, 7:44 pm

[size=24]This is not just an ordinary prayer letter, you are our helpers, our intercessors, you are our support network, we need you so much. Thanks for all your prayers.

Please share his prayer letter and please share the sites, there is so much to bless you,  22 pages  brimming with good solid teaching and much to pray for.

A devotion is at the bottom to read,   three sermons are there to listen to, the sites is there to bless you, please make use of these resources

Please share this email on Facebook, social media platforms, with your church and with all your friends and contacts. Please share it with ten friends

Prayer works:

Please pray for complete protection of our home as we teach children and share the gospel, many house churches and tutor centre's have been closed, please pray we are not reported.

Please pray that all of the children, would behave in class, some are very selfish and naughty.

Please pray that would be blessed as a family, that Ming would find a teaching job and a godly man for her husband. Continue to lift up Helen and all she does for the church and the family, what a blessing she is.

Please pray that all of us would live a life worthy of the Lord

Please pray for my student Joy, health issues

Please pray for my niece Sally and Husband Dominic to come to Christ. They live in USA.

Please pray for Andrey and Tanya in Ukraine, please also pray for the church in Ukraine to remain steadfast
                      [/size]

PRAYWITHOUTCEASINGMINUSTRIES

BATTLE STATIONS

Please pray for our little church in Nanjing and view the other prayer pages, please share

http://freesites.ourchurch.com/p/Praywithoutceasingministries/?page_id=203

STIRANDSHAREMINISTRIES

Please read the next in my series on Ephesians.. eight devotions in, we have just reached verse 6 of chapter one!!!!!. Please share this page and the website

http://freesites.ourchurch.com/s/StirandShareMinistries/?page_id=170

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

[size=24]Are you Christian?   [color:6dde=427194][size=24]Paul Washer [/size]
[/size]

[color:6dde=344556][size=10][size=24]https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=10192111946349
[/size][/size]

[size=24]Satan amongst the sons of God    [color:6dde=427194][size=24][b]C. H. Spurgeon[color:6dde=344556] | C H Spurgeon
[/size][/b][/size]

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=22322056121174

[size=24]Preach the Word Preacher     [color:6dde=427194][size=24]Dr. Bob Jones Sr. [/size]
[/size]

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=10220485842

Christianity in Home Life

by Charles Orr

[size=16]
[size=24]Nowhere is Christianity more beautifully displayed, than in the home. It changes the home of wickedness, strife, and contention — into a peaceful and delightful Eden. It converts the home of the wicked — into a palace. It drives away discontentment, uneasiness, fear, and darkness — and showers contentment, peace, and sunlight into every heart.

Recently we saw some people speaking their testimonies in a public meeting, and telling of the blessedness of salvation. Yet in their homes, we found them irritable, impatient, and contentious, which is very unlike Heaven.
But, thank God, true Christianity brings a Heaven to the home — as well as in the public life. Christianity is Christ in the heart, and where Christ is, there is Heaven; consequently a Christian has a Heaven within him, and he has this Heaven at home as well as abroad. Praise God!
Christianity in home life makes all . . .
  love and kindness — between brothers and sisters;
  love and dutifulness — between parents and children;
  love, peace, harmony, honesty, and faithfulness — between husband and wife.

Christianity makes a home — a Heaven. A Christian home where all is love and tenderness and devotion — is the sweetest and most sacred spot on earth. A home where Christianity is crowned a queen in every heart — is an Eden. The heart of God is filled with delight as he looks down upon such a home. His presence dwells there and causes this home to be a beautiful oasis in this wilderness world of sin. Alas, that such homes are so few! Sin destroys the happiness of man and makes many a home a hotbed of contention, strife, and confusion! Jesus came to put away sin and establish "on earth peace, good will toward men."

[/size][/size]
The HUSBAND'S Duty to His Wife
[size][size]

The Bible tells man what should be his behavior toward his wife, and a Christian must live and do just what the Bible says, without any modifications. The reader has already agreed with me, that to have a Christian experience — is to live a Christian life.
The husband is to regard the wife as the weaker vessel, and thus give her honor, support, and protection. "Likewise, you husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honor unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered." (1 Peter 3:7)
The husband must look upon his wife with respect, and because of her feminine sensitiveness, have an especial care for her in spiritual things, and be her support in temporal things. Women have trials peculiar to their own gender, and a husband can scarcely be called a husband, much less a Christian, who neglects to console and comfort them, and throw as much joy and sunlight into their lives as possible.
When Hannah wept because she had no son, her husband sought to comfort her with these words: "Hannah, why are you weeping? Why don't you eat? Why are you downhearted? Don't I mean more to you than ten sons?" (1 Samuel 1:8) May God help husbands to so dwell with their wives, that when the wife is in discouragement and sorrow — they can cheer them by recounting their love, devotion, and goodness to them — Why is your heart grieved? Am I not good and kind to you?

Husbands must love their wives as themselves. "So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourishes and cherishes it, even as the Lord the church." (Ephesians 5:28-29) The care Jesus exercises in nourishing and cherishing the church — is illustrative of the care the husband should manifest in nourishing and cherishing his wife. "Husbands, love your wives — and do not be bitter against them." (Colossians 3:19) All hasty, sharp, cross, unkind, cutting, bitter words — are forever put away by the Christian husband, who loves his wife. Cross, hasty words — are not the fruit of a Christian spirit; and if you have not ceased from them — God has better things for you.

[/size][/size]
The WIFE'S Duty to Her Husband
[size][size]

Nowhere is wickedness more greatly revealed — than in a wicked woman — and nowhere is Christianity more beautifully exemplified — than in a pure, chaste woman. "A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband." (Proverbs 12:4) "Her price is far above rubies. The heart of her husband trusts in her. She will do him good and not evil. all the days of her life." (Proverbs 31:10-12) These words are beautiful and should encourage a wife to a life of faithfulness and devotion — that she may be a crown to her husband, and be valued far above rubies.
The wife who will honor and respect her husband, and seek to please him — will find a joy in her own heart. "Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her." (Proverbs 31:28)
Wives should love their husbands (Titus 2:4) and respect them: "Let the wife see that she respect her husband." (Ephesians 5:33) The wife is to respect her husband, as the Christian reverences God. To reverence God is to be submissive to Him, and to look upon Him as our Lord and protector, adviser, etc.; to fear and obey Him, yet be in perfect freedom. Such should be the attitude of the wife toward her husband.
"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord." (Ephesians 5:22) Too few women comprehend the full meaning of this text. Just as the Christian consecrates, resigns, and submits himself to the care and control of God — so the wife is to submit herself to her husband. Just as the Christian leans in loving confidence upon God — so the wife should lean in loving confidence upon her husband; and the husband's conduct toward the wife should be such as would encourage her to trust and confide in him — as God's conduct toward us encourages us to trust and lean upon Him.
When the husband and wife are kind, loving, and gentle toward each other; when she in her weakness feels her dependence upon him, and lovingly, trustingly looks unto him as her defense; and he in his strength and delight folds her in his strong arms of protection with a feeling of responsibility to nourish and cherish her — then they can testify that they have a Heaven in their home.
Unless we have attained unto such a life — we have not attained to Bible Christianity, nor to domestic joy and happiness.

[/size][/size]
The PARENT'S Duty to Their Children
[size][size]

Most parents believe they love their children — but true Christian love of parents toward children, comprises more than many have understood. They may love them in a sense — but the parent that feels provoked toward the little one and threatens to slap it, calling it some ugly name — he does not love the child with a Christian love. How many fathers and mothers under provocations, are making severe threats to punish their children, at the same time calling them "ugly brats," "little imps," etc. Such parents are not Christians — no matter what may be their profession. They do not comprehend the true nature of Christianity, if they believe themselves to be Christians while having such harsh feelings and using such evil terms toward their children. Christianity is far more beautiful than this!

Parents are commanded to train their children up for God and Heaven: "Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger by the way you treat them. Rather, bring them up with the discipline and instruction that comes from the Lord." (Ephesians 6:4)
They must teach them God's Word: "Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them slip from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them." (Deuteronomy 4:9) "Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up." (Deuteronomy 11:19) They must tell them of the judgments of God, as given in His Word: "Tell your children of it, and let your children tell their children, and their children another generation." (Joel 1:3)
Parents are to provide for their children: "If anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his immediate family — he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever!" (I Timothy 5:8) Parents who through indolence fail to comfortably clothe and sufficiently feed and give them educational and religious advantages according to the Bible rule — such parents cannot be termed Christians. Parents cannot possibly be Christians and use their money for liquors, tobacco, or amusements — and then fail to comfortably clothe and give their children a sufficiency of wholesome food, or fail to give them proper educational and religious advantages.
Now, elders and deacons are commanded to rule their children well, and have them in subjection with all gravity (I Timothy 3:4,12). Elders are an example to the flock; consequently it follows that all Christians must rule their children well, and have them in subjection. Parents cannot have the approval of God on them — no matter how much they may pray and how active they may be in the religious life — if they allow their children to disobey them and go in the ways of sin!
We have known many parents to pray for the salvation of their children, and all the while were allowing them to attend worldly amusements, dances, etc. Such prayers go unanswered, and such conduct brings the wrath of God upon the parents. For the sake of your soul, and the souls of your children — restrain them from evil ways! Prohibit them attending worldly places of amusement — but take them with you to the house of God.
Great responsibility is laid upon the parents. They have a child whose eternal destiny depends largely upon the training it receives in youthful days. We would love to write much more on the subject — but must forbear, only adding these words of exhortation to every parent: As you value your own, and your children's eternal happiness — get your soul filled with divine love and the Holy Spirit — so that you can set a godly example before your children — and then seek help from God to train them up in the ways of righteousness!

[/size][/size]
The CHILDREN'S Duty to Their Parents
[size][size]

While it is the duty of the parent to teach his child — God makes it the duty of the child to heed the parent's teaching. "A wise son hears his father's instruction." (Proverbs 13:1) Children are commanded to obey their parents: "Children obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. Honor your father and mother." (Ephesians 6:1-2) Obedience to parents is well pleasing to God. "Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord." (Colossians 3:20)
Many boys and girls at the present day are found to utterly disregard their parents' commands and wishes. Such children have not yet experienced the power of regeneration — no matter how many church meetings they attend! Children, God commands you to love, honor, and obey your parents — and unless your faith causes you to do as He commands — you have no promise of Heaven.

"Blessed are all who fear the LORD, who walk in his ways. You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours. Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house; your sons will be like olive shoots around your table. Thus is the man blessed who fears the LORD." Psalm 128:1-4[/size][/size]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 04 Mar 2022, 1:58 am

Please share his prayer letter and please share the sites, there is so much to bless you,  11 pages on each brimming with good solid teaching and much to pray for.
A devotion is at the bottom to read, a sermon is there to listen to, the site is there to bless you, please make use of these resources

Please share this email on Facebook, social media platforms, with your church and with all your friends and contacts. Please share it with ten friends

Prayer works:

Our precious daughter, Ming passed her teaching exams. Please pray that she would be able to find a suitable job, close to home. Please pray she would find God's man for her husband

Praise God, I got my new glasses, but they are not bi-focal, continue to pray that we would be able to find a factory, who could make them

Continue to pray for my student Joy, who is 6, she is always struggling with health problems, she has many coughs and colds. Please pray that she would be fully healed and that we would have the opportunity to share the gospel, with her parents.

Please pray for the church, many people who come are not truly born agaain, even most of the leaders. We suspect over 80% of the church is not born again, please pray that the wind of the spirit, would blow through the church

Please pray that our marriage would be strengthened and blessed.

Please pray for Helen's mum, would find salvation and peace.

Please pray for my brother Peter's widow, Valerie, once we had a really good friendship, but we have had a fallout, please pray for restoration and for her salvation.

Continue to pray for Andrey and Tania in Ukraine, they are safe, but need provision and prayer. Please pray for a great revival to take place in Ukraine and Russia. They are safe in Ukraine, but they may need to leave the country, if you know of anyone who could host them, please let me know and I will pass on your message to them

Continue to pray for our church, that we would have God's protection, we are not allowed to post any religious material online. Please pray for protection for all our services online.

Please pray for God's protection over our home, as we teach and welcome church members.

Please view the website, take time to read and to pray and please share

PRAYER FOCUS

Please join your prayers to mine, as we pray for the countries mentioned on this page. Northern Ireland, Islands of UK and especially UKRAINE. There is much to pray for on the site, please take time to read, pray and share

http://freesites.ourchurch.com/p/Praywithoutceasingministries/?page_id=162

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE (please listen and read)

[size=27]The Richness of Redeeming Love     [color:9b78=427194][size=27][b]Phil Johnson [/size]
[/b]
[/size]

[color:9b78=344556][size=10][size=27]https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=1018161638436
[/size][/size]

I Myself will help you!

"I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you: 'Do not fear, I will help you. Do not be afraid, O worm Jacob, O little Israel, for I Myself will help you!' declares the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel!" Isaiah 41:13-14

What is more helpless than a child without its mother's hand! Reader, what is more helpless than you without Christ! You can neither stand nor walk alone; but "God, who takes hold of your right hand, says to you: Do not fear, I will help you!"

He will help you . . .
  against sin;
  against Satan;
  against the world;
  against your own evil heart.

He will help you . . .
  when you are weary;
  when you are downcast;
  in the time of trial; and
  in the hour of temptation.

He will help you to understand;
He will help you to pray;
He will help you to fight;
He will help you to avoid the snares;
He will help you to despise the vanities of this poor world.
Ah, my fellow-sinner, this help is promised, because you need it all.

What a world of temptation, sin, and danger--what a world of darkness and confusion you live in! There is none to help you, none to teach you, none to lead you on your way--but Jehovah Jesus. Do not be afraid! He will hold you by the right hand, saying, "I will help you!"

Do you say,
"The way is long, and I am weary.
 The road is dark, and I have no light.
 Temptations are many, how shall I resist them?
 I need grace, where can I find it? Oh, how shall I persevere?"

Afflicted soul!
Is there no Helper?
Is there none to pity?
Is there none to guide?

Where is your heavenly Father? Where is Jesus? Where is the Comforter? Where is He who feeds His flock like a Shepherd; who gathers His lambs in His arms, and carries them close to His heart? (Isaiah 40:11) Where is He who has promised to hold you by the right hand, saying, "Do not be afraid--I will help you!"

Lift up your eyes to the hills, from whence comes your help. Your help comes from the Lord, who made Heaven and earth. Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God. Fear not! (Psalm 121, Psalm 146:5)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 28 Feb 2022, 4:13 pm

Please share his prayer letter and please share the sites, there is so much to bless you on both of them, 11 pages on each brimming with good solid teaching and much to pray for.

A devotion is at the bottom to read, a sermon is there to listen to, the sites are there to bless you, please make use of these resources

[size=24]Thanks, God for all his blessings[/size]

[size=24]Let us praise God[/size]

[size=24]Thank God, I now have my glasses, a dear brother has paid for them, I am beyond thankful.[/size]

[size=24]I thank God for my family, Lord please bless my wonderful wife and daughter.[/size]

[size=24]Please pray for my brother Philip, he is estranged from his children and says he doesn't want any communication with me. Please pray for his salvation, he is in his 73[size=24]rd year, time is short for him.[/size][/size]

[size=24]Please pray for Helen's brother, he has many flats and is very rich, but he needs salvation as does his wife.[/size]

[size=24]Please pray for opportunities for us to share the gospel[/size]

[size=24]Please pray for our home life, that it would be sweet[/size]

[size=24]Please pray that all needs would be met[/size]

[size=24]Continue to pray for strengthening of our marriage[/size]

Please pray for the safety of my dear brother in Ukraine, Andrey and his wife Tania and their son and daughter Nadia and Vlad. Also, for Tania's and Andrey's family. Continue to lift up this situation, please pray that a wave of revival would encompass Ukraine and Russia and that the prayers of Gpd's people would surround Ukraine

Please pray for my friend, Gator in Australia, who is still suffering from Covid

[size=24]ENCOUNTERING EPHESIANS[/size]

Please read the first part of this amazing study, through the book of Ephesian's, view the other pages on the site

[size=24]http://freesites.ourchurch.com/s/StirandShareMinistries/?page_id=170
[/size]

[size=24]CHINA PEOPLE[/size]

[size=24]Please pray for the people of China and view the other pages on the site. The people are the Achang, Achang Husa and A-che[/size]

[size=24]http://freesites.ourchurch.com/p/Praywithoutceasingministries/?page_id=193
[/size]

SPECIAL SERMON

[size=24]The Next Generation  [color:7256=427194][size=24]Dave Olson [/size][/size]

[color:7256=344556][size=10][size=24]https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=91321018341260
[/size][/size]

[size=15][size=24]HUMILITY

(Don Fortner)

"I served the Lord with great [/size]
humility and with tears" Acts 20:19

Without humility there is no salvation (Psalm 34:18; 51:17; Isaiah 66:2; Matthew 5:3-5; 18:34; Philippians 3:3).

No man can serve or glorify God in this world without this God-given "humbleness of mind" (Colossians 3:12). Anything done for Christ must be done with humility (Matthew 6:3, 5, 16, 33).

Humility is not an 
act, but an attitude of the heart. Humility is brokenness of heart before God by reason of sin and in gratitude for His love, mercy, and grace to sinners in Christ.

Here are five things revealed in the Word of God as characteristics of humility:

1. Humility is a realization of personal unworthiness before God, by reason of one's own depravity and sin (Job 42:5-6; Psalm 51:4-5). It is not a show of words which sound humble, but which are designed to gain praise. Rather, it is a heartfelt unworthiness before the holy Lord God (Luke 18:13; Isaiah 6:5).

2. Humility is a renunciation of all merit and personal righteousness in the sight of God (Philippians 3:9). No man's heart is humbled before God so long as he imagines that he has anything by which he may merit God's favor, or that his righteousnesses are more than filthy rags in God's sight (Isaiah 64:6).

3. Humility is an inexpressible gratitude of heart to God for His abundant, amazing grace to sinners in Christ (Psalm 116:12, 16). It causes a person to live with a sense of delightful obligation and indebtedness to the Lord God.

4. Humility is a willing submission and devotion of one's heart to the Lord Jesus Christ that cries, "Lord, what will you have me to do?" (Acts 9:6). Humility is . . .
  devotion to Christ as Lord,
  submission to His providential rule of all things, and
  a determination of heart to obey and honor Him regardless of cost.

5. Humility gladly ascribes the whole work of salvation to God's free and sovereign grace through Christ (1 Corinthians 15:10).[/size]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 26 Feb 2022, 6:17 pm

PLEASE JOIN US IN FERVENT PRAYER

March 5th is a very special day, it is my 63rd birthday, I'm getting old.( BUT NOT AS OLD AS SOME!) I say this not to remind and asking for birthday greetings (although that would be nice, as would lots of chocolate), it is also Helen's birthday on Saturday 26/2

Pray that our lives would count for eternal value, I want the crown of life

For this prayer letter I would like to focus on my/our life and think of What has in store for us as a family.

I have made lots of mistakes, but God has held me and blessed despite all my attempts of screwing up life, God is very gracious and very patient and he is forgiving and merciful.. THANK YOU LORD.

My life is one of grace beyond measure, I bless the Lord for redeeeming me, changing me and being the one who I can totally rely on

My Marriage

Thank God our marriage is back on track, we are praying together, we are walking the same road. Please continue for both of us to be in one union.I praise God for bringing Helen into my life to walk alongside me

My Manhood

Please pray that I would be an example , one who is able to say like Paul.. be ye followers of me. Ephe 5:1-2. Like timothy I must be an example in love and purity, only when I change can others be changed. May I be like Caleb and say Give me this mountain

My Darling wife

Continue to pray for Helen, may God richly bless her as she retires from teaching in early 2023. Please pray God makes clear what direction, we go. Please pray as she is under attack from people in the church.

My precious daughter

Continue to pray for the results of Ming's exams and also for the provision of a godly husband for her. When she passes these exams, she needs to find a teaching post. Please pray for her to find the correct job. Thanks God, my daughter is so wonderful.. bless you Ming always. May you draw closer to Jesus every day

My teaching

Continue to praise God for the new students, we have had in recent days.

My Ministry

Continue to pray for the website, it is very discouraging at times, it is my offering to the Lord, I know that I bang on about this, would you make a commitment to go on the site once per month and to tell 5 of your friends, that would greatly encouraage me

Our future

We are aware of the need here in China, but there is another world out there, we are open to anything, I love to write aand preach and both of us love to travel. Please pray that we would have opportunities only God is able to open up. Maybe you know of some need we can fulfil in a church somewhere. We do have a second flat about 60 miles from Nanjing, but we are open to the Lord's leading

[size=24]Please read and be blessed by the website I have

PRAY WITHOUT CEASING MINISTRIES

TREASURE TROVE

Read about what is happening to the people of God. Read how God is moving and how you can help. Please be blessed and share if you can

http://freesites.ourchurch.com/p/Praywithoutceasingministries/?page_id=208

BATTLE STATIONS

So, you want to pray for China?, well you can't to be honest, you can pray for our family church though. Be an intercessor and get others to be intercessors amongst your friends and churches. PLEASE SHARE THIS

http://freesites.ourchurch.com/p/Praywithoutceasingministries/?page_id=203[/size]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 22 Feb 2022, 9:32 pm

Thanks for your continued prayers for us, we are in real need

Please share these prayer requests

Attacks come in different form, the devil uses external and internal forces. Helen is being attacked by a fellow co-worker, this lady is very abusive to her and says she will not love or accept Helen, despite Helen's best efforts. Helen has not been able to sleep because of this and has shed many tears. She is the human founder of this church and she loves this church very much.

The church is absolutely paralysed by this type of thing and needs God to move upon it mightily. It all starts with me, so please pray that Helen and I would be a good example of faith, holiness and purity.

Please pray for the four main co-workers...Helen, Z, Y and Lp(the lady involved), we are of the opinion that the she is not a believer. Please pray that God would stir and shake the church from top to bottom and that every area of the church, would be open to Christ, the one whose eyes are like flaming fire.

Praise God my glasses are being made, thanks God .

We have several new students, again all praise to God.

Continue to pray for the results of our daughters exams and that she would grow in grace and find a godly marriage partner.

Please pray for Helen's brother's daughter Y, currently studying in USA, please pray that she would meet with godly christians, who will explain the way of salvation to her.

Please pray for my nephew James, who is an atheist, he is living with his fiancee ,, who is a very religious roman catholic and have a child together, please pray that they would comee to salvation. Her name is Thea, she is from Brazil.

Please check out my websites

PRAYWITHOUTCEASINGMININISTRIES

China Provinces

Please pray for the provinces of Jiangsu and Jiangxi, they need urgent and fervent prayer. There are many pages with lots to pray about, please share the site

http://freesites.ourchurch.com/p/Praywithoutceasingministries/?page_id=188

STIRANDSHAREMINISTRIES

Simply Scripture

Please read my study on 1 Kings chapter 18 and also view the remaining pages on the site. Please share the site if you have been blessed by it. Also let me know if you have been blessed by it

http://freesites.ourchurch.com/s/StirandShareMinistries/?page_id=165
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 18 Feb 2022, 12:31 am

Thanks for your continued support and prayers.

Please continue to pray for Helen and Ming, my immediate family, they have many needs. The main thing is that they draw near to Christ.

We are all very busy, Helen works all day, Ming will soon start teaching full time and then when they get home, I teach online. Please pray that we would have quality family time. 

Communication is in both English and Chinese and this can lead to misunderstanding. Please pray that understanding and love would be our watchwords. Please pray God puts a guard on all our tongues.

Please pray for Helen's aunt, she has terrible pain and lies on the bed all day unable to move, she has a full-time nurse. We have been to her home and shared the gospel, but she still worships idols. Please pray she would be released and gloriously saved

Please continue to pray for our safety, especially as Helen drives her electric bike and Ming/Helen drive our car.

Please pray for Hele's mum, who lost husband of fifty years in 2019, very lonely, but doesn't want to trouble anybody. Please pray for her salvation

Continue to pray for our teaching, especially me online and Ming/Me face to face with several students.

Please pray a hedge of protection around us, especially Helen as she is being attacked by another of the co-workers

Please pray for one of the ladies Y and her husband P, she believes in Jesus, but he is an atheist. Their marriage is unhappy, he is not saved. We are seeking to counsel them and are able to share the gospel. Please pray for salvation and restoration in Christ.

Please pray for my ministry, especially the websites, please share the following links with all your friends. Here are two links, there are eleven pages on each site to bless you

STIR AND SHARE MINISTRIES
Poet's corner

Read some of the best poems on the web

http://freesites.ourchurch.com/s/StirandShareMinistries/?page_id=197

PRAY WITHOUT CEASING MINISTRIES
Prayer Focus

Please pray for the following countries ( England, Wales and Scotland)

http://freesites.ourchurch.com/p/Praywithoutceasingministries/?page_id=162

Thanks for reading and praying.

God bless you

Keith and Family
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 14 Feb 2022, 10:19 pm

This is the new name of my family prayer letter.

Thanks for all your prayers and support.

Praise God that we have a restored marriage, thanks to the Lord who has brought us back walking on the same path.

Praise God he has brought another student to our Sunday afternoon class. Also, he has brought another boy for online teaching , who is perfect for me to teach and also another student, will come soon.

Please pray for the result of my daughter's teaching exam , results due out on 1st March and for her to get a good job

Please pray for salvation of our family members, none are Christians. Especially for my nephew James, who is living in sin and my nephew Paul who is in a homosexual relationship

Please pray for our daughter's growth in faith and for increased love for reading bible and prayer

Continue to pray for God's guidance, as this is Helen's last year at school. Please pray that God would guide us, we are open to his leading. Please pray we hear his voice

Please pray God provides all the furniture for our new flat, about 3 hours from Nanjing.

Thanks so much

Please go onto the websites, read all eleven pages on both. Here are the links to a selected page from both. Please share with as many as you are able.

Prayercast

Please pray for these countries and watch the videos

http://freesites.ourchurch.com/p/Praywithoutceasingministries/?page_id=173

Noonday Devotions

Short but sweet devotions from God's word

http://freesites.ourchurch.com/s/StirandShareMinistries/?page_id=160

Thanks everyone

God bless you 

Keith and Family
Admin
Admin
Admin