Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 3 EmptyToday at 3:47 pm by Admin

» A Subtle Yet Devastating Curse
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 3 EmptyToday at 2:30 pm by Admin

» The Mark started implants in their hands to replace cash, credit cards
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 3 EmptyToday at 2:06 pm by Admin

» AISH
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 3 EmptyToday at 1:54 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 3 EmptyToday at 1:51 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 3 EmptyToday at 1:46 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 3 EmptyToday at 1:45 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL HISTORY
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 3 EmptyToday at 8:51 am by Admin

» Bayo Afolaranmi (Pastor).
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:26 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

» PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 7:44 pm by Admin

» Rep. Ilhan Omar must go: READ MORE
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 6:53 pm by Admin

» The 20th Century Pogroms Against the Jews of the Middle East: Will Christians Suffer the Same Fate?
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 6:21 pm by Admin

»  Top 5 Wrong Reasons Why People Worship
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:59 pm by Admin

» 8 Lies Satan Tries to Tell You
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:40 pm by Admin

» 10 Things God Wants More Than Our Success
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:07 pm by Admin

» Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 3:57 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 3:21 pm by Admin

» BIRTH PANGS – Series of Powerful Earthquakes Volcano's Strike Around the Globe
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 1:03 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 3 Empty Re: KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING

Post  Admin on Wed 13 Feb 2019, 9:44 pm

The Lord wants you all to know this... you cannot reap without weeping.

Before you can start to do a work for God, you have to weep over the state of man.

William Booth was asked what training he would give his officers. He replied that he would hold them over the flames of hell to smell the torment of the unsaved.

Finally we have the reason why all this happened.

God intervened!

At this point of history, he raised up a man like Nehemiah to rebuild the walls and to reform the people of Israel. The walls of our churches are as broken down as in Nehemiah's day. God is looking for men and women who he can use to rebuild and reform.

Are you that man or women?

God bless 
Keith
PLEASE LISTEN TO THESE SERMONS

THE BOOK OF NEHEMIAH
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=712141754594

THE BROAD WALL AROUND THE CHURCH BY CHARLES SPURGEON
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=3101717191

SANBALLAT AND TOBIAH BY PHIL JOHNSON
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=99101715312

KNOCKED DOWN BUT NOT OUT BY BRIAN FULLER NEHEMIAH 4
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=36111944261
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 12 Feb 2019, 12:50 am

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . .Every act of kindness that GOD performs for man should make one feel, not proud, but more humble and unworthy.  WELL WITH MY SOUL"Come and hear, all GOD-fearing men, as I declare what HE did for me; I call aloud with glorification on my tongue." [Psalms (Tehillym) 66. 16 - 17 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  HOLY SCRIPTURE clearly teaches that "the person who sins, only he shall die."[Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 18. 4 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "All have sinned and come short of the glory of GOD." [Romans 3. 23] We are left then, with an insurmountable condition concerning our souls. "Look at my right hand and see — I have no friend; no man that would know me. There is nowhere I can flee, no one cares about me." [Psalms (Tehillym) 142. 4Tanakh, Kethuvim]  Our eternal soul is our single most valuable possession, "For what shall it profit a man, if he gains the whole world, and looses his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" [Mark 8. 36 - 37]  "In GOD'S hand is every living soul and the breath of all mankind" [Job/Iyob 12. 10], and HE is the ONE WHO cares for our soul. "Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, HE HIMSELF took part of the same; that through death HE might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil." [Hebrews 2.14] "The redemption of their soul is precious, the price of life is too high; and so it ceases, forever. Shall HE live eternally and not see corruption of the grave?" [Psalms(Tehillym) 49. 8 - 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  The redemption of our soul cost "the precious blood of CHRIST, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot." [1 Peter 1. 19] The soul that disregarded and ignored the OLDCOVENANT guidelines for the "Passover" — which portrays the LORD MESSIAHY’SHUA'S perfect once-for-all atonement for the sins of the whole world, was "cut off."[Exodus/Shemot 12. 15]  "But, we are not of them who draw back unto ruin of perdition; but of those who believe to the saving of the soul." [Hebrews 10. 39]  "For we were like sheep going stray; but are now returned to the SHEPHERD and OVERSEER of our souls." [1 Peter 2. 25]  The salvation of our soul is impossible with man, but with GOD OMNIPOTENT "all thingsare possible." Since I have been redeemed by the blood of my LORD & SAVIOR, I am more then confident that it is well with my soul. Therefore, my soul continues to exalt and bless the LORD GOD. 

PLEASE LISTEN
EVOLUTION VS GOD BY RAY COMFORT
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=820131816540

INSIGHTS IN THE BOOK OF JOB BY DAVE PENNINGTON
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=5917101403

A Word In Due Season

LIFE AND GODLINESS

Scripture:  II Peter 1:3  "His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him."

Our Father God has given us many precious promises.  Yet, His Word tells us that we cannot be slothful if we intend to obtain them..  We must search the scriptures and come into a full personal knowledge of Christ so that we can know what He has provided for us through His journey to the cross, His death, and His resurrection.  When we truly come to know Him, we will discover what our rights and responsibilities are in the kingdom of God.  The Lord’s promises are powerful but they will not come easy.  We must seek to inherit them through our steadfast faith and patience (Hebrews 6:12).  Through faith and patience, we will come to understand that God really has given us all things that pertain to life and godliness.  He left nothing out.  His Word and His Spirit not only instructs us in the things of life and tells us what we are to do in the natural, but also instructs in godliness and shows us who we are to be spiritually.

Jesus came so that we might have life and have it more abundantly.  He intends for our natural life to be blessed just as our spiritual life is blessed.  The Lord wants us to be thoroughly furnished and balanced in both life and godliness.  We cannot be so earthly minded that we have no time or nothing to offer for the kingdom of God.  Yet, we cannot be so spiritually minded that we are of no earthly good to those in the natural world about us.  We may want to be like the spiritual giants that we have read about in the scriptures, yet the truth is that we live in a natural world.  We cannot sit at home and just pray and study the Bible all day because we have to go to work and provide for our families.  God gave us many examples in the scriptures to show us that the men of great faith and godliness also had to live in the natural world and face the giants and challenges of everyday life.  

The Message Bible states that Jesus has invited us to God, which is the best invitation that we ever received.  We are given "Tickets to participate in the life of God."  But only the Lord can equip us to live a noble life in the natural world and also help us to live in spiritual godliness.  We must depend upon His strength, for there are too many temptations that will draw us the other direction.  I encourage you to look at the attributes of God and then make a quality decision to obtain them for yourself.  Remember that the Lord has offered you the privilege of leaning upon His divine power to help you manifest His character and godliness in your life
“SPIRITUAL PRIDE!”
Isaiah 55:9
“For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.” I once heard a sermon by Dr. W.A. Criswell of the First Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas.  I cannot for the life of me recall the sermon, but I do recall an illustration he used to demonstrate  the deceitful heart of man and to show how far we will go to appear smarter than we really are. Here is his illustration:

Two drunks in a bar were arguing over which of them was the most religious.  Finally, one man bet the other $10 that he could not recite the Lord’s Prayer.  The man took the bet and began; “Now I lay me down to sleep.  I pray the Lord my soul to keep.  And if I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take." The first man stared at him in amazement, reached in his billfold for a $10 bill, handed it to Fred and muttered, "I had no idea you knew it!"

Oh, how sad the lack of knowledge about God and His ways.  We can bluff our way past those who have even less knowledge of the Bible than we do, but God knows all about us.  There is no way we can fool Him.  He knows every thought before we think it and every word before it comes from our lips. That fact should sober us to the reality of cleaning up our act and preparing our heart so that we are acceptable in His sight. 
Blessings dear hearts. Draw near to God today, trust Him completely and be a blessing!  
- - - Pastor Cecil

Free to Enjoy God

Psalm 34:8-10

What an amazing truth: Our God, who created the world and is Lord of all, wants us to find pleasure in our union with Him. Although He “richly supplies us with all things to enjoy” (1 Tim. 6:17), our greatest enjoyment of all should be God Himself. The satisfaction we’ll find in our relationship with Him is far superior to all else.

One of the joys we find in the Lord is acceptance. Because of Jesus’ work on the cross, God accepts those of us who believe in Christ and adopts us as His children. We who were once His enemies are now embraced as His family. Permanently accepted by God, we never have to fear condemnation and are free to enjoy rich intimacy with Him.

The Lord has done all that is necessary for us to have a relationship with Him, but there are certain actions we can take that will increase our enjoyment of Him.

• Praising God for who He is and what He’s done will make our hearts rejoice. 
• Spending time listening and getting to know Him through His Word will increase our closeness and deepen our enjoyment of Him. 
• Refusing to believe lies—for example, that we should be afraid of our Father or that our sin is too great to be forgiven—frees us to receive His love and know the joy of forgiveness.

If you’ve lost your joy in the Lord, ask Him to reignite it. Then take the steps necessary to rekindle your relationship with Him. The more you learn to love Him, the greater will be your joy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 10 Feb 2019, 12:41 am

Please pray for the Chinese church, please ask that God would pour out his blessing and protection on his church,that the church would have God's favour and mans also. Please ask that God would move in our small church and touch many people for his glory
Please click on link, read, pray and share
A'OU IN CHINA
https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/18399/CH

New Hotline for Reporting Religious Activities

Source(s): China AidDate: 07 February 2019

A government office in Henan province announced on January 28th that a hotline has been established to report "illegal religious activities." The announcement from the Wenfeng Street Community Office promised confidentiality and offered cash rewards.

The announcement also threatened fines of up to $39,000 CAD for homeowners who allowed a religious gathering on their property, as well as other severe penalties. The public was encouraged to "aggressively monitor" their community members for such violations.
Pray that China's Christians will continue faithfully serving within their community as vibrant testimonies of God's love and the many blessings found in Him. Rather than this new hotline being used as a means of suppressing or thwarting the work of the Gospel, may there be increased opportunities for the country' s believers to share the Christian faith among their spiritually receptive neighbours. Also intercede for those opposing the Gospel, that they themselves will experience the new-found hope and joy of God's transformative power through Jesus in their lives as well!
Ongoing Arrests of Christians

Source(s): Middle East Concern, Article 18Date: 07 February 2019
Sina Moloudian and Ismaeil Maghrebinejad
Photo: Middle East Concern
Iranian Christians are requesting prayer for a series of recent arrests. Shortly before Christmas, five Iranian women were taken into custody, including 65-year-old Ruhsari Kamberi. Following her arrest, Ruhsari faced ten days of intensive interrogation. Authorities had also searched the senior woman's home, where they confiscated her phone, Bibles and Christian materials. After eventually being released on bail, Ruhsari was brought before the prosecutor in mid-January to answer charges of "acting against national security." During the court hearing, she was ordered to meet with an Islamic religious leader to be "instructed&qu ot; and offered the opportunity to return to Islam.

On January 23rd, a young Christian man was arrested following a violent raid on his home in Isfahan. Witnesses report that Sina Moloudian was dragged out of his parents' home with bruises on his face. A few hours later, prison officials permitted Sina to phone his parents and let them know he was being held at the Dastgerd Prison. From there, he would be taken to court where the charges against him were to be announced.

Two days later, Ismaeil Maghrebinejad, 64, was also taken into custody. Ismaeil, a Christian for nearly 40 years, has been regularly harassed by security forces the entire time. After the recent arrest at his home in Shiraz, concerned members of his family attempted to contact the authorities to find out where he had been taken but were denied any knowledge of him. Although Ismaeil has since been allowed to contact his family, he did not know the location of his imprisonment nor the charges he is facing.

A concerted effort of governmental authorities to arrest and harass Christians continues throughout Iran. Article 18 reported at least 114 arrests in ten different cities during the first week of December alone. While most of these arrested believers were released after a few hours, they had been forced to write down details of their faith-related activities and ordered to have no contact with other Christians.
Please prayerfully uphold our persecuted Christian brothers and sisters in Iran who are experiencing heightened incidences of persecution. May each one of them find their strength and help in Christ during these days of trial and tribulation. For all who are serving time in prison for their faith, specifically pray that God's protection and encouragement will enable them to patiently endure --all the while sensing His presence and ongoing ministry as He works sovereignly on their behalf.

Sudanese Woman Facing Threats

Source(s): Morning Star NewsDate: 07 February 2019

A Christian mother was struck with fear last November when her Muslim brother arrived at the church she attended with a photo of her husband, asking members if they knew where he could be found. Less than two years before, Ebtehaj Mostafa had been tied to a chair in a darkened room. The abductors gave her an ultimatum: return to Islam or they would kill her husband and daughter.

Ebtehaj had fled from Sudan in 2005 after being jailed five times for her faith in Christ. In Cairo, she met a Sudanese pastor, also a convert from Islam, and the two married. But her life remained in danger, as Ebtehaj discovered in February 2017 when she was kidnapped. At the time, the Christian woman's abductors shouted that she was a disgrace to her family. During the attack, they mandated she divorce her husband and return to her Sudanese family, then living in Saudi Arabia.

After stating that she would rather die than return to Islam, the two men raped Ebtehaj and beat her repeatedly. Joined by two other perpetrators, they eventually grabbed the assaulted woman's hand and forced her signature on a paper claiming that she had returned to Islam. She was then knocked out and left unconscious, only to later awaken on the streets of Cairo.

With the recent arrival of her brother in the city, there are renewed concerns for Ebtehaj' s safety. However, she is trusting God and wants to tell her story so the international community would know what kind of pressures face Sudanese converts to Christ.

Pray for the safety of Ebtehaj and her family. May those opposing her faith experience a profound revelation of Jesus Christ as God's promised Saviour to the world, recognizing their own need to trust in Him for their salvation. Also remember other converts to Christ from Sudan who are being pressured to return to Islam or die, asking Him to reassure them of His strength and provision for their every need.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 08 Feb 2019, 8:48 pm

GEMS
Fri Feb 8, 2019 12:13 am (PST) . Posted by: "keith hobkirk" totallylovedbygod59
A'OU IN CHINA
https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/18399/CH

PLEASE LISTEN

PSYCHOLOGY AND SOCIOLOGY REPLACING SCRIPTURE BY PAUL WASHER
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=62418172312

BROKEN HEARTED EVANGELIST BY JIMMY LI ROMANS 9:1-3

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=1219927117048
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 06 Feb 2019, 10:56 pm

Parable of the Fishless Fishermen

(author unknown)

Now it came to pass that a group existed who
called themselves fishermen. And lo, there were
many fish in the waters all around. In fact, the
whole area was surrounded by streams and lakes
filled with fish. And the fish were hungry. 

Year after year these who called themselves
fishermen met in meetings and talked about their
call to fish, the abundance of fish, and how they
might go about fishing. 

Continually they searched for new and better
definitions of fishing. They sponsored costly
nationwide and worldwide congresses to discuss
fishing and to promote fishing and hear about all
the ways of fishing. 

These fishermen built large, beautiful buildings
called "Fishing Headquarters. " The plea was that
everyone should be a fisherman and every
fisherman should fish. One thing they didn't do,
however; they didn't fish. 

They organized a board to send out fishermen to
where there were many fish. The board was
formed by those who had the great vision and
courage to speak about fishing, to define fishing,
and to promote the idea of fishing in far-away
streams and lakes where many other fish of
different colors lived. 

Also the board hired staffs and appointed
committees and held many meetings to define
fishing, to defend fishing, and to decide what new
streams should be thought about. But the staff
and committee members did not fish. 

Expensive training centers were built to teach
fishermen how to fish. Those who taught had
doctorates in fishology, but the teachers did not
fish. They only taught fishing. Year after year,
graduates were sent to do full-time fishing, some
to distant waters filled with fish. 

Further, the fishermen built large printing houses
to publish fishing guides. A speaker' s bureau was
also provided to schedule special speakers on the
subject of fishing. 

Many who felt the call to be fishermen responded,
and were sent to fish. But like the fishermen back
home, they never fished. 

Some also said they wanted to be part of the
fishing party, but they felt called to furnish fishing
equipment. Others felt their job was to relate to
the fish in a good way so the fish would know the
difference between good and bad fishermen. 

After one stirring meeting on "The Necessity for
Fishing," a young fellow left the meeting and went
fishing. The next day he reported he had caught
two outstanding fish. He was honored for his
excellent catch and scheduled to visit all the big
meetings possible to tell how he did it. 

So he quit his fishing in order to have time to tell
about the experience to the other fishermen. He
was also placed on the Fishermen' s General Board
as a person having considerable experience. 

Now it's true that many of the fishermen sacrificed
and put up with all kinds of difficulties. Some
lived near the water and bore the smell of dead
fish every day. They received the ridicule of some
who made fun of their fishermen' s clubs and the
fact that they claimed to be fishermen yet never
fished. 

They wondered about those who felt it was of
little use to attend the weekly meetings to talk
about fishing. After all, were they not following
the Master who said, "Follow me, and I will make
you fishers of men? 

Imagine how hurt some were when one day a
person suggested that those who didn't catch fish
were really not fishermen, no matter how much
they claimed to be. Yet it did sound correct. Is a
person a fisherman if year after year he never
catches a fish?

GEM 2

Passion to Save Souls

I have become all things to all people, that by all means I might save some.. 1 Corinthians 9:22

Paul's great object was not merely to instruct and to improve, but to save. Anything short of this would have disappointed him; he desired to see men renewed in heart, forgiven, sanctified, in fact saved. Have our Christian efforts been aimed at anything below this great objective? Then let us correct our ways, for what good will it be at the last great day to have taught and moralized men if they appear before God unsaved? If through life we have sought inferior objects and forgotten that men needed to be saved, then we will be held accountable.

Paul knew the ruin of man's natural state and did not try to educate him, but to save him; he saw men sinking to hell and did not talk of refining them, but of saving from the wrath to come. To accomplish their salvation, he gave himself up with untiring zeal to spreading the Gospel, to warning and beseeching men to be reconciled to God. His prayers were persistent and his labors incessant. His consuming passion, his ambition, his calling was to save souls. He became a servant to all men, working for them, feeling a woe within him if he did not preach the Gospel. He laid aside his preferences to prevent prejudice; he submitted his will in things indifferent, and if men would just receive the Gospel, he raised no questions about forms or ceremonies. The Gospel was the one all-important business with him. If he might save some, he would be content. This was the crown for which he extended himself, the sole and sufficient reward of all his labors and self-denials.

Dear reader, have you and I lived to win souls to this extent? Are we possessed with the same all-absorbing desire? If not, why not? Jesus died for sinners. Can we not live for them? Where is our tenderness? Where is our love for Christ, if we do not seek His honor in the salvation of men? Lord Jesus, saturate us through and through with an undying zeal for the souls of men.

GEM 3
Ten Technological Traps
(Joshua Engelsma, 2017, used with permission)
We live in a time of great technological advancement. Companies are constantly churning out new products that are hailed as smarter, more advanced, and more innovative. And in many ways we have made ourselves dependent on technology with our smartphones, tablets, and computers, too name just a few.
There is nothing inherently sinful in these things. In fact, they can be powerful tools for good in the service of God and his church, and therefore we can use them with a good conscience before God. "For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: for it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer" (1 Timothy 4:4-5).
That being said, we ought to recognize that there are many dangers that these wonders of the technological age present. These dangers ought to make us careful in our use of these good gifts.
What follows are a list of ten such dangers, "traps" of technology:
1) We can waste an unbelievable amount of time using technology. How many hours are wasted staring at the TV, pursuing pointless information on the internet, looking at pictures on Instagram, and posting on Facebook? Too many, making this one of the top traps of technology.
2) Technology makes it relatively easy to sin. This is not to say that the same sins weren't found fifty years ago, for they certainly were. But with technology there are more opportunities to sin and sinful things are more readily accessible. As a wise saint said to me recently, " When I was younger, you had to work pretty hard to get in trouble and access sinful things. Now you can get it in a few seconds on your phone."
3) We can very easily become discontent  through our use of technology. One area of discontentment is with the technology itself. We are dissatisfied with the smartphone or computer that we have and are always looking for something newer, better, and faster. It becomes an idol in our life. Another area of discontentment is with the things that we view through technology. Seeing the glamorous life of this athlete/actress/ friend, I become discontented with my seemingly boring life.
4) Technology is often the means by which we backbite and slander. One wrong move and soon the news spreads like wildfire across the gossip channels of text messaging and social media.
5) Through our use of technology we often give a poor witness to the world of our faith. We post pictures of some ungodly musician' s concert we attended. We "like" this popular drama on TV. We let everyone know how excited we are about the release of the latest Hollywood movie.
6) It is very easy through technology to fall into the trap of unreality. We see pictures of the expensive vacations and fun activities that others are doing, and think that their life must be perfect. Young people might give the impression that anyone who's anything is hanging out on Friday night, so that the one left at home feels  left out and friendless.
7) In the age of instant information, it seems as if younger generations are losing the ability to read, write, listen, and think critically and deeply.
8) Our use of technology can weaken our ability to converse and thus hurt our relationships to others. It seems pretty common to go into a restaurant and see a husband and wife sitting across from one another, both staring at their phones. It seems pretty common to try and have a conversation with a teenager while their face is buried in their phone.
9) There is the danger with technology of over-sharing information. I'm all for getting to know other people better and sharing their joys and sorrows. But I don't need to know what you just ate for breakfast. I don't need to know a disagreement that you had with your spouse. I don't need to know that you're angry at your coworkers. I don't need to know (usually) that you're having an all-around bad day.
10) One of the dangers of technology is that we are able to retreat into a world without any accountability. When we are at work, we have the accountability of employers and employees. When we are at home, we have the accountability of spouses, parents, children, siblings. When we are at school, we have the accountability of teachers and classmates. But with technology we can often enter a world with little or no accountability. We can say things that we wouldn't ordinarily say. We can sneak off to our be droom and watch all sorts of vile things. And if anyone looks over our shoulder or asks to see our device, we hide behind the vault-door of passwords.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 03 Feb 2019, 11:26 pm

PERSECUTED CHURCH NEWS
 Posted by: "keith hobkirk" totallylovedbygod59
Please continue to lift us up here in China. It is Chinese new year on Monday-Tuesday of next week. Please pray for the millions of Christians who return to their home town, may they God moving in great power and grace. Please pray for the Province of Yunnan, here are most of the un-reached peoples of China. Please see below and lift up this people to throne of grace.
Please pray for our little church, that every member would be saturated with the word of God, we have a bible reading group, where we read 4-5 chapters per day. Pray for Paul and his wife, Kris and His wife and Xeres and his girlfriend to come to faith.
Please pray for Cindy, Dali and Husband to grow in faith, Please pray for Brother F and Sister J, who are expecting second baby soon. Please pray for us, we still believe God will give us baby.
A-Che in China
https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/18385/CH

"It is before the Cross, and not
before us, that the world trembles."
~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

PHILIPPINES: Bomb Blasts Kill At Least Twenty

Sources: BBC, ABS-CBN, Christianity Today

Coordinated bombs at a cathedral in Jolo, southern Philippines, killed at least 20 people and injured over 80 on January 27th. The first bomb went off during the church service; the second exploded outside the door, as people fled and troops responded to the disaster. Those killed included five soldiers. ISIS has claimed responsibility for the incident, and the Philippines military has been conducting raids in an effort to track down those responsible.

The blast happened less than a week after a referendum in which the people of Mindanao voted in favour of setting up a Muslim-controlled region in southern Philippines. There are questions as to whether this incident will affect a second vote on February 6th for other areas to be included.

There has been much speculation on any possible connection between the referendum and the attack. Many of the Christian minority in the region have been in favour of the proposed autonomous region, despite the Islamic control.. Efraim Tendero, the general secretary of the World Evangelical Alliance, believes the attack was instigated by a group that did not want a peace agreement and so created terror. For more information on persecution in the Philippines, go to our country report.

Please remember those who were injured, as well as the families and friends of those killed, during this horrific attack. Pray that justice and peace will prevail in this violence-torn area of the Philippines. May those responsible for this recent attack experience the conviction of God, leading them to repentance and salvation.
|
KENYA: Christian Beaten and Arrested

Sources: Morning Star News, International Christian Concern

Photo: Morning Star News

A Christian man named Hassan and his widowed mother, who were both living in Ngong, located on the outskirts of Nairobi, have been facing constant pressure to recant their Christian faith and return to Islam. Pressure has included threats, bribes and beatings on several occasions. On January 19th, Hassan was arrested. The police officers, along with two others, then severely beat him -- knocking out teeth and causing leg, chest and back injuries.

The two believers fled Somalia after the death of Hassan's father and went to Kenya, hoping to find a safe place to lead their new Christian lives.. However, pressure from militant Muslims in the local community, including family members, has resulted in years of suffering. Hassan's mother said, "I have suffered several persecutions from the Muslims for converting to Christianity. My stomach is ailing from the attack I suffered a few years ago. I cannot stand in an upright position. Me and my family have chosen the cause of Christ. No turning back."

Remember these two dear believers as they suffer great hardships for Christ.. Pray for the healing of their wounds, and that their hearts will be filled with patient endurance (Revelation 3:10). Also lift up their attackers in prayer, asking that they will experience the grace of Christ and turn to faith in Him.
|
REPORT UPDATES

PAKISTAN: Asia Bibi Freed; Pervaiz Masih Acquitted

Sources: Global News, Pakistan Christian Post, BBC, World Watch Monitor, Release International, The Voice Society

Pervaiz Masih with Aneeqa Maria of The Voice Society.
Photo: Facebook/The Voice
In a much-anticipated decision, Pakistan' s top court has rejected a challenge to the acquittal of a Christian woman on blasphemy charges. The ruling is the final legal option, allowing Asia Bibi to freely leave the country.

Originally convicted in 2010 after accusations of insulting Mohammed, Asia spent eight years on death row. The case has polarized the country, and government leaders who provided their support have been killed. The Supreme Court threw out all charges against the accused believer on October 31st, at which time she was taken into protective custody due to threats against her life. Although a final appeal was filed, the Supreme Court ruled on January 29th that the petitioners gave no evidence that the original acquittal was wrong. In fact, the Chief Justice stated that, if the case had not been so sensitive, her accusers would be guilty of perjury and should be jailed for life.

Asia's safety remains a priority. While she has been freed, calls for her death by militants continue. Believing it was not safe in Pakistan, Asia's lawyer and daughters have left the country after the October 31st ruling. Asia intends to likewise leave Pakistan for her safety. Despite much speculation, her intended destination has not been made public. Canada's foreign ministry representatives, who have been offering support throughout Asia's ordeal, say that her safety is top priority. They are also calling on Pakistan' s government to take necessary steps to provide protection. In a statement, the department announced, "Freedom of religion is a fundamental human right, and must be fully respected."

In a separate ruling, a lower court has ruled to acquit Pervaiz Masih on blasphemy charges over a business disagreement (see this report). Normally blasphemy cases are passed along to higher courts. However, on January 19th, a lower court judge accepted the application for acquittal, though allowing the complainants to re-open the case in the future.

While rejoicing over this ruling, Pervaiz is still considered a blasphemer, leaving his life at risk from vigilantes. Since the initial accusation in 2015, his family has also suffered greatly. The accused man's wife Zareena was severely beaten under interrogation by police, leaving her unable to walk or stand properly. Since she was physically unable to properly watch their young daughter, the couple's three-year-old child wandered away and was later found drowned. The exact cause of the tragic drowning remains a mystery.

At the time of this report, there are 218 other Christians currently facing blasphemy charges.

While grateful for these encouraging court rulings, the tragic loss of the Masih family's young child is yet another reason to continue upholding these suffering believers in prayer. May God's comforting presence sustain the young couple as they grieve over their loss, assuring them that their little girl is eternally secure in the loving arms of Jesus. Also continue to pray for Asia and her family, asking the Lord to lead them to a safe place where they can begin a new life reunited together without constant threats. Additionally, intercede on behalf of the Pakistani government, that they will abandon their blasphemy laws, allowing freedom of religion for all of their citizens.

If you would like to post a prayer of praise or petition on behalf of our persecuted family around the globe, visit VOMC' s prayer wall.

The Persecution & Prayer Alert is a ministry of:
The Voice of the Martyrs Canada, P.O. Box 608, Streetsville, Ontario, L5M 2C1
Tel. (905) 670-9721 Website: www. vomcanada. com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 02 Feb 2019, 12:12 am

UNREACHED PEOPLES CHINA

Two people groups are below, please take time to click the link or place the link in your browser. Please forward this email to all your groups and contacts. Please tweet the links to these people groups and place this email on facebook. Please if you are a pastor, adopt a group for your church, print out their picture, place it on the church notice board

Below is a link to every people group in China, please adopt a group, pray for them at least once a week. If you do this, please let me know which one you are praying for. The ones I have adopted are the A-Che people and the Ming, they both have no believers and no church. Please scroll down the list, let God lead you

https://joshuaproject.net/countries/CH
QIANG CIMULIN
https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/18659/CH
Population 17,000
Christians: None known
This group has no believers. Please pray that Christians would be called to go to them.
It is very difficult to reach them, and many groups have tried to share literature with them, but they have been expelled from the region.
They are followers of Tibetan Buddhism and worship the spirits. Please pray that this bondage would be broken, by the power of the gospel.
No resources are available to them. Pray that the Bible would be translated into their own language.

YIZI
https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/18729/CH

Population 2,900
Christians: None known
These people are a mystery. There may be Christians among them, but we don't know for sure. They are a despised people, but God loves them. Please pray that the Christian people who live near them would go to them and show them God's love and truth.
Worship of spirits and ancestors is their main religion, and we need to pray against these powerful forces.
Please pray that a church would be a reality among these people.
Please pray for these two people groups, as your prayers are desperately needed.
God bless you,
KK

1a GEMS
Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:09 pm (PST) . Posted by: "keith hobkirk" totallylovedbygod59

The CrossThe Cross!  The Cross!Where Holy Blood all down did flow -Where people stood on Holy GroundAnd did not know....Where angels gasprf, and closed their eyes;And foolish men, believing,Became wise.The Cross!  The Cross!Where Love divine and bitter  gall would meet;And tears would flow, not for Himself, but me!Where even nature wept and trembled through -Where darkness fell with force Ere night was due.The Cross!  The Cross!Where Satan laughed and thought that he had won,But Christ knew when the deed was doneIt would not be the devil’s victory -It would be souls that He, Himselfset free!
The Cross!  The Cross! The ugly plan of men to bring most painHas brought instead for us, a Heaven’s gain!The symbol of a horrid death depose andFill my heart with treasure Christ well knows.The Cross!  The Cross!The insidious sign now made so beautiful!The ultimate loss - ultimate gain!The Son of God - dead but alive -Forever more the same! I cannot look upon the cross but knowThere is no measure of the love that flowsThere is no measure of the strength of Blood;Oh, Holy Blood, sweep o'er me like a flood.

GEM 2 CHARLES SPURGEON

Remain Unshaken

.. . . In order that the things that cannot be shaken may remain.Hebrews 12:27

We have many things in our possession at the present moment that can be shaken, and it is not good for a Christian to rely upon them, for there is nothing stable beneath these rolling skies; change is written upon all things. Yet we have certain "things that cannot be shaken," and I invite you this evening to think of them—that if the things that can be shaken should all be taken away, you may derive real comfort from the things that cannot be shaken and that will remain. Whatever your losses have been, or may be, you enjoy present salvation.

You are standing at the foot of Christ's cross, trusting alone in the merit of His precious blood, and no rise or fall of the markets can interfere with your salvation in Him; no breaking of banks, no failures and bankruptcies can touch that. Then you are a child of God this evening. God is your Father. No change of circumstances can ever rob you of that. Even if by loss you are brought to poverty and stripped bare, you can still say, "He is still my Father. In my Father's house are many rooms; therefore I will not be troubled." You have another permanent blessing, namely, the love of Jesus Christ. He who is God and man loves you with all the strength of His affectionate nature—nothing can affect that. The fig tree may not blossom, and the flocks may dwindle and wander from the field, but it does not matter to the man who can sing, "My Beloved is mine, and I am His." Our best portion and richest heritage we cannot lose.

Whatever troubles come, let us play the man; let us show that we are not like little children cast down by what happens to us in this poor fleeting state of time. Our country is Immanuel' s land, our hope is fixed in heaven, and therefore, calm as the summer's ocean, we will see the wreck of everything earthborn and yet rejoice in the God of our salvation.

GEM 3The god of popular Christianity!
(Milburn Cockrell, "The Master of the World!" )
"Yours, O LORD, is the greatness  and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, indeed everything that is in the heavens and the earth! Yours is the dominion, O LORD, and You exalt Yourself as head over all. Both riches and honor come from You, and You rule over all, and in Your hand is power and might!" 1 Chronicles 29:11-12  In these days of man-centered religion, verses like these have been ignored. The pulpits of our land preach . . .  a defeated God,   a disappointed Christ and   a defenseless Holy Spirit. Man has been deified — and God dethroned. God has been relegated to the background. 
The God most people believe in has benevolent intentions, yet He is unable to carry them out. He wants to bless men, but they will not let Him. The average church-goer thinks Satan has gained the upper hand, and that God is to be pitied rather than worshiped. The god of popular Christianity  has a weak smile and a halo! 
To suppose in the slightest that God has failed, or that He has been defeated, is the height of foolishness and the depth of impiety! The religious world needs to get God off the charity list! 
The Bible knows nothing of a defeated, disappointed, and defenseless God. The God of the Bible is the "Almighty God" (Genesis 17:1) Who has all power in Heaven and on earth (Matthew 28:18). With Him nothing is impossible (Luke 1:37) or too hard (Jeremiah 32:17). His eternal purpose is being worked out. Everything is going according to His plan, and all things are under His control. 
The God of the Bible is the Supreme Being in the universe! He is the most High, higher than the highest. He has no superiors and no equals.  God is God. He does . . .  as He pleases,  only as He pleases,  always as He pleases. 
"He is in one mind, and who can turn Him? What His soul desires, even that He does" (Job 23:13). Agreeing with this is Psalm 115:3: "But our God is in the heavens: He has done whatever He has pleased." As the Master of the World He declares: "My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure!" (Isaiah 46:10) 
God is the Supreme Being and the Sovereign of the universe. He exercises His power . . .  as He wills,  when He wills,  where He wills. " All the inhabitants of the earth are accounted as nothing. But He does according to His will in the host of Heaven, and among the inhabitants of earth. No one can ward off His hand or say to Him: What have You done?" (Daniel 4:35) 
God governs all His creatures and their actions. The events that take place on earth do not take place by chance, or fate, or luck. The so-called accidents  are not even incidents with the Master of the World. He numbered the hairs of our head and noted the sparrow' s fall in eternity past by His "determinate counsel and foreknowledge" (Acts 2:23). 
The Master of the World set the bounds of our habitation on earth. The number of our months is with Him, and our days are appointed!
God is holding the helm of the universe, and regulating all events. The Master of the World "works all things after the counsel of His own will" (Ephesians 1:11). It is God's eternal right to do all His pleasure.. He is not accountable to any of His creatures. Job 33:13 declares: "He gives no account of any of His matters." 
God controls all things — or nothing. He must either rule — or be ruled. He must either sway — or be swayed. He must either accomplish His will — or be thwarted by His creatures.. He is not obligated to leave the affairs of this world to be governed by accident, chance, or the will of sinful men. 
If we admit that God absolutely governs all things according to the counsel of His own will, then we admit that He has determined what shall and what shall not transpire in time and eternity. To deny His universal control of all things, is to deny His eternal power and Godhead. If He has the power and wisdom to determine all events — then He can cause all things to work together for good to those who love Him (Romans 8:28).
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 28 Jan 2019, 11:42 pm

SPECIAL NOTE
To people who ask, who are you? I am Keith..everyone calls me KK. I am married to a wonderful Chinese lady and we both teach here in china. 
Please read what I share with you, please feel free to pass it on to your friends and place it on all social media groups such as Facebook, Ning and if you wish to tweet the links (see below) please feel free to do so.
Please listen to the sermons, all you have to do is to copy and paste the links into your browser, I have heard all the sermons and have been blessed, may you be blessed also.
Please hold China in your prayers, please use the following resources to pray for China

https://prayercast.com/china.html

http://www.operationworld.org/country/chna/owtext.html

https://www.vomcanada.com/china.htm

Below is a link to every people group in China, please adopt a group, pray for them at least once a week. If you do this, please let me know which one you are praying for. The one I have adopted is the A-che people, this has 41,000 People and No Christians, this is the case with many groups

GEM 1
More GREAT REVIVAL QUOTES
-Sermoinindex. net

"What a man is on his knees before God in secret, that will he be
before men: that much and no more." -Fred Mitchell

"We must deliberately seek to
meet with God absolutely alone, and to secure such aloneness
with God we are bidden to 'enter into thy closet.' God absolutely
insists on this 'closet&# 39;-communion with Himself. One reason, no
doubt, that He demands it, is to test our sincerity. There is no test
for the soul like solitude. Do you shrink from solitude? Perhaps
the cause for your neglect of the 'closet&# 39; is a guilty conscience?
You are afraid to enter into the solitude. You know that however
cheerful you appear to be you are not really happy. You surround
yourself with company lest, being alone, truth should invade your
delusion..." - Gordon Cove

"I want deliberately to encourage this mighty longing after God.
The lack of it has brought us to our present low estate. The stiff
and wooden quality about our religious lives is a result of our lack
of holy desire. Complacency is a deadly foe of all spiritual growth.
Acute desire must be present or there will be no manifestation of
Christ to His people. He waits to be wanted. Too bad that with
many of us He waits so long, so very long, in vain."
- A. W. Tozer

"I should like to allude to a few points in the character of Mr.
Hudson Taylor which impressed me personally, and which I think
had something to do with the blessing that God granted to his
efforts on behalf of this country (China). First his prayerfulness; he
was of necessity a busy man, but he always regarded prayer itself
as in reality the most needful and important part of the work.."
- D. E. Hoste

"Out of a very intimate acquaintance with D. L. Moody, I wish to
testify that he was a far greater pray-er than he was preacher.
Time and time again, he was confronted by obstacles that seemed
insurmountable, but he always knew the way to overcome all
difficulties. He knew the way to bring to pass anything that needed
to be brought to pass. He knew and believed in the deepest depths
of his soul that nothing was too hard for the Lord, and that prayer
could do anything that God could do. " - R. A. Torrey.

"All great soul-winners have been men of much and mighty prayer,
and all great revivals have been preceded and carried out by
persevering, prevailing knee-work in the closet."
- Samuel Logan Brengle

GEM 2
Reader, go near to that cross!
(George Everard, "The Piercing of Jesus' Side!" 1868)

Reader, go near to that cross! As John and the faithful women stood beneath its shadow — so you likewise go and behold the Lamb of God slain for sinners!
Behold that head, lately anointed with fragrant spikenard — now encircled with a chaplet of sharp thorns!
Behold that face, fairer than the children of men, upon which angels delighted to gaze — covered with mingled blood and spittle!
Behold those eyes, which beheld the city with such compassion, which shed tears over it, as at the tomb of Bethany — now growing dim in death!
Behold those ears, which never in vain heard the cry of sorrow or distress — now greeted with bitter mockings and reproaches!
Behold those lips, which spoke as never man spoke, which said to the widow, "Weep not;" and to the waves, "Peace, be still" — now swollen with blows and parched with thirst!
Behold those hands, which healed the leper by their touch, which lifted up the daughter of Jairus and restored her to life — now torn by rugged nails!
Behold those feet, which ever went about doing good, which trod the waves of Gennesaret — now sore wounded, and painfully transfixed to the cruel wood!
Behold that body, so holy, so chaste, so pure — suffering unknown agonies!
And now behold the heart of Jesus, so tender and true, so kind and loving — pierced with the soldier' s spear! 
Ah, it was a savage, cruel hand that inflicted this last wound on the body of our Lord! There was no need for it. The spirit of the Redeemer had fled. His enemies had done their worst. He could no longer suffer pain or grief. But that spear-wound was, as it were, a mark of the hatred which still existed against the Crucified. 
Let every Christian look at his own sin, and see how it has wounded his Lord. Surely it has been as the scourge, the nail, the spear!
My sin is that which has wounded the One who bore me nothing but good will, and who ever sought my peace. My sin is that which has slain my Friend, my Savior, my Redeemer! May I ever regard it as an accursed thing! May I never more look upon it with favor, but with the utmost abhorrence. May I keep far away, shrinking from its very touch, as the deadliest pollution!
How utterly we should loathe and forsake the sin that wrought the sufferings and death of our best Friend!

GEM 3

What A Wonder

It’s a wonder beyond measure why You love us,

I’ve tried to reason now for many years;

It’s a wonder that You cared, and especially You shared,

Years of earth’s time even joining in our tears.

It’s a wonder that You loved the lonely ~ grieving;

Mistreated persons here had Strong Defense.

We surely didn’t ever want to lose You ~

It was for those kind of folks Your back was bent.

You taught us, and You carried out ~  exampled ~

To forgive the ones who hurt us so;

Even when You rode the colt mid hallelujahs ~

In mind’s eye I can see Your head bowed low.

Lord, I have no gold or silver for Your coffers,

But I have a song for You while I have breath…

So touch the ears and let them hear it clearly 

This song of Love for You in deeper depth.

Jesus, Love of God, the greatest Wonder of the World ~

Son of God, yet Lover of men’s souls…

Frail and wounded, blind, deceived, unworthy though we be,

Help us see Your sacrifice and reach our goal!

©️Joan Clifton Costner
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 26 Jan 2019, 11:21 pm

ED WRATHER
Look Before You Leap  You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it. – John 8:44 NKJV.  Would you pay $1,963,655.99 for boxes of sports memorabilia without knowing exactly what is in those boxes? That is the most expensive item currently on sale at Amazon. But before you say that is way too much, the item has been marked down, it’s on sale! The original price was $3.5 million! Of course, it could be a great deal with 9,000 items in the boxes of signed NFL memorabilia: cards, helmets, jerseys, footballs from games along with a certificate of authenticity. And, it can all be yours, just add it to the cart and click. Oh, and you will probably need one of those black unlimited credit cards….  Unless you are a multi-billionaire with $2 million to throw away you would likely look before you leaped to buy all of those sports memorabilia. As in, you would want to know exactly what was in those boxes and the estimated current value of each item. You know, if you did actually have $2 million to invest in something like that.  The first known recorded use of the phrase look before you leap is recorded in John Heyword’s verse in 1546 about not rushing into marriage:  And though they seeme wives for you never so fit,Yet let not harmfull haste so far out run your wit:But that ye harke to heare all the whole summeThat may please or displease you in time to cumme.Thus by these lessons ye may learne good cheapeIn wedding and all things to looke ere ye leaped  We are continually faced with making decisions about the relationship’s we form, what we buy, and what we will believe. Not only must we look before we buy, believe, or form relationships, but we must also have the wisdom to know the value of something or the truth of a matter. The sad truth is that people do lie, people do try to deceive, and we need wisdom to look before we leap. How do we obtain that wisdom? We are told clearly how to have wisdom in James 1:5: “If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.” However, asking is only the first step, because we must not only ask, but we must also hear. The very best way to hear the still, small voice of God is through reading, studying, and meditating on the Word of God.  According to a survey conducted by Lifeway in 2016 only 11% of Americans have read through the entire Bible and only 9% have read through the entire Bible more than once. 12% said they have almost read through the entire Bible. 30% have read some stories or passages from the Bible. Although Americans don’t read the Bible that much 52% say that it is a good source for morals, 37% say it is still helpful in these times, and 35% say it is life changing.  The very best way to look before you leap is to ask God for wisdom on a continuing basis and to be reading, studying, and meditating on the Word of God every day. Make 2019 the year that you read through the entire Bible!

GEM 2 
JOAN COSTNER
Mercy

"I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the
knowledge of God more than burnt offerings."
Hosea 6:6

He held the golden key -
All the world would know...
He could walk that golden bridge ~
But No!
Mercy died at his command.

She held the power in her voice
To make it sweet and low;
She could banish all the tears ~
But No!
Is Mercy slain ~ again?

They could have stopped the chiding, teasing,
Be a beacon for the best,
But those children jeered and taunted,
Until tears came from the test.
Mercy crumbled in the playground sand.

They mocked Him and they tempted ~
They offered Him a way;
Just call the angels, make the sign,
But He held Mercy’s day.

Full of Mercy, He commanded,
Not a word to say for Him
But for us ~ Mercy extended ~
Filled the cup time and again!

Land of Mercy all inclusive,
Land of Splendor! Land of Light!
Land of Everlasting beauty where there
Never comes a night!

It was all obtained by Mercy,
Living Mercy of our Lord;
Praise to You Who gains the Glory for
The chosen splendid plan ~
Grace bestowed, in Love ~ in Mercy,
Offered by a nail~scarred hand!

©️ 2007 by Joan Clifton Costner

GEM 3
JOAN BLAKE
"A Hard Look in the Mirror" Who are you behind those eyes that stare back at you in the mirror every morning? Our friends, spouses and family know the person on the outside pretty well. On the whole, the vast majority of people in this world are hard working, well meaning people who would make good acquaintances or neighbors. But those of us who name Jesus as our Lord and Savior have an interesting dichotomy living within ourselves.
Eph 2:1-3 And you were dead in your trespasses and sins, 2 in which you formerly walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, of the spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience. 3 Among them we too all formerly lived in the lusts of our flesh, indulging the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, even as the rest. (NAS)We stood in line with the guilty.. We walked the halls of Death Row. The worst part of it was that nobody knew it. For a long while I imagine we fooled ourselves too. But, one day we looked in the mirror and realized that the person staring back at us was weak. Our appetites could get the best of us too easily. The guilt would come rolling in with no solution. We would do better the next time, but next time came and there we were again. Looking for answers and wishing we could break this habit.
What we now know is that we were bound by our master. We lived the life he wanted for us. He took us down a step at a time, miring us in thoughts and deeds we had no power to escape from. We could rationalize that we were as good as the next person. And the sad fact is that that statement would be true. "If God is a God of love then how could He turn me, His creation, away?"
Eph 2:4-9 But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, 5 even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), 6 and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7 in order that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. 8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, that no one should boast. (NAS)The Bible tells us that wages of sin is death; eternal, spiritual separation from God. This would be justice for us. We deserve nothing better. But the free gift of God is eternal life. And this is where the dark story ends and a new, exciting one begins. If you can look in the mirror and do the one thing we all hate to do, God can help you. Quit fighting. You are in the dark, digging like there is no tomorrow to get out of a pit. If you will stop digging and admit the futility of your efforts, you may hear a voice calling. "Come to me all you who are weak and heavy burdened, and I will give rest for your souls, …"
Are you still fighting? Would rest be the most wonderful thought your tired heart and mind could imagine? What God did to bring us back to a place where we could be friends with Him again, He did on our behalf for His glory. Where are all the "Thou shalt not's" ? They have been replaced by "Thou shalt love …" the Lord and your neighbors as you do yourself. It would be hard to not love someone Who had done so much for us, or to hate someone who struggles with things that we once struggled with ourselves. Are there are few things to change in your life? Would it be worth those changes to know peace and quiet in your stormy heart and life? Will there be other things to struggle with? Yes, but you will not be alone when you face them.
Eph 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. (NAS)Christ died for every single face in the mirror. None of us deserve it, or could do anything to earn the first sliver of the unmerited favor and hope that has been pour into our lives. We can only hate what we once were if we forget that we were once just as lost and as angry and hopeless. As we accept His free gift, our sentence was commuted and we were set free.
Are you still living in the dark part of the story? The simple truth is this: God loves you, no matter what you've ever done, or said, or thought. He died in your place to forgive it all. The things that hold you where you are are simply shadows and lies without power for substance. There is nothing in all of creation that can keep Jesus from you. Just ask. Jesus promised that He will never turn anyone who is truly seeking away. If you're ready to quit, or there is nothing left to try - Jesus stands ready to help. You may be in deep. The trip out may not be easy. But, you will have Him by your side every step of the way and it will be easier than the road you are on now.
When you look in the mirror next time, there could be a smile.

Heavenly father, help us to remember where we were and how much You have done for us. If we are mindful of how much You have done for us, thanks and love will flow from a grateful heart. And if we remember where we were, we will have compassion on the people who are still there. Love God, love your neighbor. Amen.

Reply to sender . Reply to group . Reply via Web Post . All Messages (9) . Top ^
2a PERSECUTED CHURCH
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:33 pm (PST) . Posted by: "keith hobkirk" totallylovedbygod59
UPDATE
Please remember us here in China, we are coming up to Chinese new year on the 5th February, please pray as many believers will return to home town, some to hostile environments. Please pray that they would be protected and would see God work mightily in their extended families. Please pray that the work of God would go forward and that china would hear the gospel loud and clear. As many believers go back to the countryside, may they share the gospel, so the whole of China hears the gospel.
Please take time to view the websites below, please adopt a group, there are hundreds of groups waiting to be adopted, please let me know which one you personally and your church would like to adopt
Please hold China in your prayers, please use the following resources to pray for China

Below is a link to every people group in China, please adopt a group, pray for them at least once a week. If you do this, please let me know which one you are praying for. The one I have adopted is the A-che people, this has 41,000 People and No Christians, this is the case with many groups

"God will judge us not 
according to how much we endured, 
but how much we could love."
~ Richard Wurmbrand
|
| |

INDIA: Church Demolished Due to Placement

Source: Morning Star News

Church building in Narnepadu
  |

A church building within the village of Narnepadu in southern India was torn down on January 9th because it was on the west side of the village. Those responsible claim that the location of the building violated principles of Vastu Shastra, a Hindu system of planning and placement similar to the Chinese practise of Feng Shui.

According to the pastor, the church had formerly met in a rented shed, a facility also opposed by some villagers because of its placement on the west side of the village. When the church purchased property to build last year, village elders countered that the plan had opposed Hindu beliefs. Despite this, the church proceeded with the construction.

On January 9th, the village president called a meeting to discuss the situation but Pastor Koteswara Rao was not available. This annoyed the village leader who then ordered other villagers to demolish the church building. Members of the church leadership have filed a complaint with the police, since discussion between the pastoral leaders and village elders to resolve the issue has not yielded any positive results.

Prayerfully uphold the pastoral leaders, asking God to help them resolve the dissention by providing ways to cultivate an amicable relationship with the rest of the villagers, especially as they determine future plans for the rebuilding of the church. Pray for justice to be served and, throughout the process, that the love of Christ will be evident in this situation.
|

| | |

|
| |

SRI LANKA: Churches Threatened

Source: National Christian Evangelical Alliance of Sri Lanka

Village of Bakamuna
Photo: Google / Senanayaka Bandara
  |

Reports received reflect the continuing challenges facing churches throughout Sri Lanka. Christians who attempt to meet together face opposition and threats, as well as the possibility of violence.

In the village of Bakamuna, located in central Sri Lanka, seven Buddhist monks took a Christian woman to the police station on November 10th to file a complaint against her. They protested that she was gathering people in her home for prayer. The officer in charge responded by telling the woman that this was a "Buddhist village" and, therefore, she must stop hosting the prayer meetings.

Also, in Bakamuna, Buddhist monks led a group of youth in a protest during a church service on December 2nd. The monks demanded that the pastor step outside where they questioned him as to whether permission had been obtained from the divisional secretary to conduct religious activities. However, such permission is not legally required in Sri Lanka. The group then began yelling obscenities and threatening the Christians with violence. The pastor called the police who managed to bring the situation under control.

A similar demand for permission occurred in the town of Nittambuwa on November 23rd. Two individuals claiming to be from the district' s Urban Development Authority asked if the pastor had received approval to hold worship services. They insisted that permission was required, mandating that the pastor meet with the planning director.

Remember these believers in Sri Lanka as they face pressure from various directions. Pray for their protection from violence and further verbal assault, asking the Lord to give them wisdom and the appropriate words "spoken in due season" when responding to questions and accusations (Proverbs 15:23). May the message of God's grace through Christ continue to spread throughout the nation.
|
EGYPT: Muslim Imam Prevents Church Bombing

Sources: International Christian Concern, BBC

A church and a mosque next to each other.
Photo: Wikipedia / TheEgyptian ( cc)

As churches in Egypt prepared for Christmas celebrations on January 7th, terrorists in Nasr City near Cairo plotted an attack against the worshippers. Multiple bombs were placed on a roof near a church in the city with the intention of detonating them on Christmas Day.

A Muslim imam in a mosque across the street saw what was happening and alerted the police. As the bombs, described as "highly complex and explosive," were being disarmed by explosive experts, one of them detonated -- accident ally killing an officer by the name of Mustafa Abid. Two other officers and an onlooker were also injured. It is expected that the casualty rate would have been significantly higher had the bomb exploded when the building was full of worshippers.

While thankful that the bombs were discovered in time, please pray for the healing of those who were injured at the scene. Also uphold the family, friends and co-workers of the slain officer, Mustafa Abid, as they grieve their tragic loss. May there be a continued unified effort of citizens throughout Egypt, as they work together despite their differences, in the stand against terrorism.

If you would like to post a prayer of praise or petition on behalf of our persecuted family around the globe, visit VOMC' s prayer wall.
|

Tel. (905) 670-9721 Website: www. vomcanada. com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 25 Jan 2019, 1:05 am

1 UN-REACHED PEOPLES CHINA
Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:31 am (PST) . Posted by: "keith hobkirk

Below is a link to every people group in China, please adopt a group, pray for them at least once a week. If you do this, please let me know which one you are praying for. The ones I have adopted is the A-che and Ming people.
Please adopt a group and ask your pastor to to get your church to adopt a group

HAN CHINESE GAN

POPULATION 41 MILLION

EVANGELICALS 1%

Most Gan live in Jiangxi province and are non-religious, but in recent years, there has been a revival in Buddhism and Daoism. Please pray that the gospel would penetrate the Gan and transform many in this Han People group.

They now have the Jesus Film in their own language, but still need the Bible in their own language. Please pray that this would be completed quickly.

Please pray that many Gan would come to faith. 70% of them have never heard the gospel!! Please pray that everyone would hear the gospel.

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/18474/CH

HAN CHINESE WU

POPULATION 92 MILLION

EVANGELICAL 4.5%

Many Wu are non-religious and are involved in magic and the spirit world. Please pray that these bondages would be broken in Christ.

Although there are 4 million Wu believers, there are 88 million who aren't. Please pray that the believers would have a deep burden for their fellow Wu.
They have the full Bible; please pray that the word of God would have a deep impact on the Wu and that it would take root in their culture.

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/11345/CH

God bless you

KK
Reply to sender . Reply to group . Reply via Web Post . All Messages (1) . Top ^
2a GEMS
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:24 pm (PST) . Posted by: "keith hobkirk" totallylovedbygod59

TRUST IN HIS LOVE AND MERCY

David Wilkerson

If you want the peace of God to reign in your life, you must quit several things:

- Stop trying to figure out how God will work things out
- Stop worrying and fretting (Philippians 4:6: “Be anxious for nothing”)
- Stop telling God what is right for you
- Stop thinking you are a failure and you can’t please God

One of Satan’s most effective traps for robbing Christians of peace is to convince them they must strive in the flesh to please God. He springs this on me all the time!

Sometimes when I need a quiet place to pray, I drive out into the hills. I was there not long ago, looking out over green fields and forests and enjoying the presence of the Lord. Out of nowhere, the thought hit me that I am not doing anything for the Lord.

“Lord,” I cried out, “I’m just not accomplishing much for Your kingdom. All I do is pray, get messages for sermons, and go to church and preach. The whole world is going to hell and I’m not doing anything for You.”

Have such thoughts ever hit you? You do everything you know to please the Lord yet you still don’t feel holy. I know I didn’t. In fact, I hardly ever feel holy . . . even in my best of times. Even when I’m preaching under the Holy Spirit’s anointing.

You may ask, “You, Brother Dave? At times you don’t feel as if you’re doing much for God?” Yes! The devil comes in and makes us all feel unworthy, unfulfilled, and we lose our peace by giving in to those awful feelings.

Listen to Paul’s prayer for us: “Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost” (Romans 15:13).
Trust in His goodness. Believe in His love and mercy. And don’t accuse Him of being angry or upset with you or of not speaking to you. Let His peace dwell in your heart and over your whole life.

GEM 2
A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . .
Fear is the father of courage, the grandfather  of humility, and the patriarch  of prayer.

TENT MAKER
"Speak to the Israelite people and instruct them to make for themselves fringes on the corners of their garments throughout the ages; let them attach a cord of blue to the fringe at each corner. That shall be your fringe; look at it and recall all the commandments of the LORD and observe them, so that you do not follow your heart and eyes in your lustful urge. Thus you shall be reminded to observe all MY commandments and to be holy to your GOD."[Numbers  (B'Midvar)  15. 38 - 40 Tanakh, Torah]
Jewish men use the Tallith (prayer shawl) to wrap themselves in during their daily prayers and devotions.  This is known as their "tent of prayer."  The Tallith and the fringe in each of its four corners is artistically made.  The fringe itself has a purpose in every strand, wrapping, and knot.  It is made by using eight strands precisely wrapped plus the five knots at various positions to total 613, which is the exact number of commandments in the TORAH.  The LORD GOD instructed the Israelite men to look at the fringe (Hebrew:  tsitzith)  and remember  (perform,  obey, do, carry out) HIS commandments .

In HIS instructions, OMNIPOTENT GOD  also required the children of Israel to "put a cord of blue" in the fringe..  This blue cord entwined in the tsitzith ( fringe, tassels,  hem) is the heavenly colour to remind them of the power and glory of the great GOD OF ISRAEL.

Paul was a tent  maker working  the same trade as Aquila and his wife Priscilla. [Acts  18. 2 - 3]  The occupation of a "tent maker" is that of making of the "Tallith&qu ot; or " prayer shawls. "  In Paul's time, people lived in houses, not tents.  The Bedouins, however, did live in tents, but they made their own from the animals hides of their own flocks.  "Simon the Tanner, whose house was by the sea" was a familiar individual, and he did work with hides, leather and furs. [Acts 10.  6]

Paul tells of his credentials:  "Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel , of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of the Hebrews"  [Philippians  3. 4]; and was schooled concerning the Law, "at the feet of Gamaliel taught according to the strictness of our fathers' Law, and was zealous toward GOD." [Acts  22. 3]   Paul added that he spent his youth in Jerusalem , where he lived, " according to the strictest sect of our religion I lived a Pharisee."  [Acts 26. 4 - 5]   Thus, Paul had fully absorbed all knowledge of the Law, the customs and manners of the Jewish people' thus, he would have legitimate expertise and knowledge for the making of this very special item.  The makings of the "tallith&qu ot; was a specifically gifted talent, as Jewish men were required to wear this particular garment by the ALMIGHTY ONE HIMSELF.

Regarding the Tallith — MESSIAH YESHUA  rebuked the religious leaders for "enlarging the borders of their prayer garments (Tallith/ Prayer Shawl)  to be seen of men." [Matthew  23. 5]   "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness. Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness. " [Matthew  23. 27 - 28]
In fact, CHRISTians today even have reminders to look at and remember GOD&# 39;S commandments  (plaques,  jewelry of crosses, paintings,  etc.).  Man looks on the outward appearance and judges, but that is not where true righteousness is found.  The HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, on the other hand, sees the attitude of the heart and that is what determines the approval or disapproval of the LORD and the individual&# 39;s final reward!   For the KING OF GLORY is ourRIGHTEOUSNESS.   Therefore, guard your heart and glorify CREATOR GOD by living a life as one who overcomes by the"blood  of the LAMB"  and by the "word  of your testimony. " [Revelatio n 12. 11]  May the WORD OF GOD be bound in your hearts and the CONTROLLER of your lives!
GEM 3
CHARLES STANLEY

Giving God the Leftovers

Malachi 1:6-14

The prophet Malachi wrote approximately a century after Israel had returned from Babylonian captivity and rebuilt both Jerusalem and the temple. Although there’d been a revival under Nehemiah, by this point the nation had lost its zeal and drifted into mechanical worship.

Instead of offering unblemished animals on the altar as prescribed in the Law, they were bringing God the leftovers of their flocks—the sick, blind, and lame. The people and the priests had become so lax in their worship that they didn’t recognize anything was wrong with these unacceptable practices. Because they had neglected and dishonored the Lord for so long, they no longer knew who He was. As a result, they were not giving Him the reverence He deserved.

Although our form of worship no longer consists of animal sacrifices, we may be guilty of the same sin: giving God the leftovers. Like the priests in Malachi 1:13 who considered worship tiresome, we might think, There are so many other things we could do if we didn’t have to go to church every Sunday morning.

But worship isn’t limited to one day out of seven. It should be expressed all week in our devotion to Christ. If we make other activities the priorities in our life, we won’t give God our best. Filling our calendars to overflowing leaves little time or energy for praying, reading the Word, or serving the Lord in some way. Yet these are the activities that enrich our relationship with God—they inspire us to worship and honor the Lord by giving Him our best.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 21 Jan 2019, 10:48 pm

1a GEMS
: "keith hobkirk" totallylovedbygod59

JC RYLE
I solemnly warn you!

(J.C. Ryle, "Holiness, Its Nature, Hindrances, Difficulties, and Roots" 1879)

Some professors  are always trying to keep in with the world. They are ingenious in discovering reasons for not separating decidedly, and in framing plausible excuses for attending questionable amusements, and keeping up questionable friendships. 

One day you are told of their attending a Bible class; the next day perhaps you hear of their going to a ball! 

One day they fast, or go to the Lord's table and receive the sacrament; another day they go to the racecourse in the morning, and the opera at night! 

One day they are almost in hysterics under the sermon of some sensational preacher; another day they are weeping over some novel! 

But . . .
to walk closely with God; 
to be really spiritually- minded; 
to behave like strangers  and pilgrims;
to be distinct from the world in use of time, in life-style, in amusements, in dress; 
to bear a faithful witness for Christ in all places; 
to leave a fragrance of our Master in every society; 
to be prayerful, humble, unselfish, good-tempered, quiet, contented, charitable, patient; 
to be jealously afraid of all manner of sin;
to be tremblingly alive to our danger from the world
 — these, these are rare things! They are not common among those who are called Christians; and, worst of all, the absence of them is not felt and bewailed as it should be!

I beseech you not to be content with a small measure of grace — not to be satisfied with being a little better than the world!

I solemnly warn you not to attempt doing what never can be done: to serve Christ — and yet keep in with the world. I call upon you and beseech you . . .
  to be a whole-hearted Christian,
  to follow after eminent holiness,
  to aim at a high degree of sanctification,
  to live a consecrated life, and
  to present your body a "living sacrifice" unto God!

Holiness

GEM 2
JAMES SMITH
"Without Me ye can do nothing."  Jn 15:5

NEVER forget that in the Lord is our righteousness and strength.  
We are not sufficient to think rightly of ourselves, but through 
Him we can do all things.  Never attempt anything without looking 
to Jesus for power.  

Let a knowledge and constant sense of weakness keep you near to 
Him;  sensibly depending on Him; and ascribing all good unto Him.  
You cannot, He can.  You have destroyed yourself, in Him is your 
help found.  It is only by union to Him, and receiving from Him, 
that you can glorify God, adorn your profession, enjoy your 
privileges,  and obey the holy precepts of the gospel.  Never 
presume, but come up out of the wilderness leaning on Him, your 
beloved.  

Live as one deeply sensible of your dependence upon, and 
obligation to, the Lord Jesus.  He is the strength of the poor, 
the strength of the needy in his distress, and your strength too.  
Beloved, Jesus is your life-giving Head, the Fountain from which 
you are to draw all your supplies, and the Friend to whom you are 
to carry all your cares.  He will work in you to will and to do 
of His own good pleasure.

Jesus, immutably the same!
Thou true and living vine!
Around Thy all-supporting stem
My feeble arms I twine;
Thou art my strength, my life, my hope,
Nor can I sink with such a prop.

GEM 3 
DR KENNY MCCLINTON

God's View of Homosexuality! Romans 1:18-32

Text:  “Wherefore, God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves.. .God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.”                                                                                                                                         Romans 1:24-28.    
Good morning, discerning Christian!  Praise God, you are not of the above mentioned who have been left with ‘reprobate minds’.  You have been given clear judgement to discern right from wrong; good from evil; Christ like desires as opposed to the lusts inspired of the flesh and the Devil. 

The 'politically correct' , nor the world-views, do not inform your faith, practice, or beliefs.  God's view, as fully expressed in God's Word - the KJV Bible - is the view that is paramount in your Christian mind.

God’s Word tells us that vile actions and practices such as homosexuality are clearly wrong and an abomination in the pure eyes of God.  God’s Word is quite enough for you and for me.  Amen?  So be it. (Habakkuk 1:13) (1 Corinthians 2:11-16)

Many so-called ‘Liberalists’ within the ranks of the professing Christian Church would dare to teach us that homosexuality is not sin; and would go further to advocate the acceptance of practising homosexuals into the ordained ministry!  This is utter apostasy, and reflects harshly upon the state of Christendom today.                          (2 Timothy 3:1-9)

Such pathetic people are clearly not as much ‘Liberalists’ as total Libertines!  Come ye out from among them, beloved Christian!        (2 Corinthians 6:14-18) (Romans 6:1-14)

To accept homosexual practice as an integral part of a believer’s lifestyle is to show that oneself is unsaved; reprobate; void of Spiritual discernment. (1 Corinthians 2:14)

The Holy Spirit’s first ministry to us towards Salvation is to quicken us with Spiritual discernment - that we who were once ignorant of our sinful state and the peril of our Eternal souls, might recognise sin for what is; Christ’s righteous standard for Heaven; and the judgement that shall surely come.  (John 16:8)

Therefore, if a person professing Christ as Saviour and Lord of his/her life sees no harm in the odious practice of male and female homosexuality, that person is revealing the fact that they themselves are yet in darkness, reprobate; UNSAVED!              (Isaiah 8:20) (Matthew 7:15-20)

Again, how can one repent (turn from sin to follow hard after Godliness in Christ Jesus) of one’s own vile life of sins, if one cannot even recognise sin in the lives of others?    Impossible!                      (Matthew 7:3-5)

Sin, for the true enlightened Christian, is not only clearly recognised as sin; but, with the advent of God the Holy Spirit into ones heart, sin becomes even more exceedingly sinful, while purity and Holiness become exceedingly desirable.  (Psalm 42:1-2)  Christ’s Light always reveals sin’s vileness.  (John 15:19-24)

However, the above Scripturally defined abhorrence of homosexual sin does not mean that homosexuals cannot be soundly saved!  

Furthermore, it does not prevent men who were once homosexuals from being ordained into a full Christian ministry!  Never!  There are no ‘little sins’, as opposed to ‘big sins’ - sin is sin in the pure eyes of an altogether Holy God of wrath against sin.  (James 2:10)

What saith the Word on this matter of men and women abusing themselves with members of the same sexual gender?  “And such were some of you (i.e. Christians!) : but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the Name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.”  Hallelujah!  What a Saviour!  Isn’t the Lord God really GRACIOUS?  (1 Corinthians 6:9-12)

Homosexuals can certainly take their place in a pulpit, or as Sunday-school teachers, elders, deacons, etc.  However, their once practised homosexuality must immediately cease - just as the redeemed murderer must murder no more, and the redeemed thief must cease to steal! 

We are in fact to become brand new creatures in Christ Jesus.  Like Christ!   We cannot practice darkness daily and expect to walk with God in the Light.       (2 Corinthians 5:17)  (1 John 1:6-7)

Only reprobate, perverse, minds would have it otherwise.  God’s law condemns the odious practice of homosexual Sodomy.  This is merely God's view on homosexuality! On the full Authority of His Own written Word!  Obedience comes first!

Thought:     The closer one gets to God’s Light - the clearer one must recognise sin and flee from it!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 20 Jan 2019, 10:13 pm

HAN CHINESE CANTONESE
POPULATION 70 MILLION

EVANGELICAL 7.9%
 Praise God for:
 Robert Morrison landed in Guangzhou in 1807 and today there are 1.2 million Cantonese Christians.
 That they are the most open people to the gospel.

Pray for:
Although very religious and open to the gospel, most homes are bound in Daoism and Buddhism and spirit altars are in many homes. Even some Christians have them. It is very difficult for any Buddhist, even those who have turned to Christ, to get rid of the demonic works. Not only does the Spirit need to work in conversion power but in cleansing the whole spirit of these evil works. 
 Many Cantonese live in HK and are open to the gospel and many are merchants who have contact with different cultures as they travel overseas. Please pray for God to continue to work in revival power in Guangdong province and HK where many of them live.
There are many communities outside China. Please pray for the raising up of strong evangelical churches.
 Please pray that the Cantonese believers gain a mission vision for the whole of China. Many of them have the means and ability to share the gospel.
 Please pray that the church would be a clean and worthy vessel for the Masters use.

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/12057/CH

HAN CHINESE MANDARIN
 POPULATION  890 MILLION
 EVANGELICAL 8.30%
 Praise God for:
 The mighty turning to God over the past forty years; the Han Mandarin are the dominant people in China and God has been pleased to gather multitudes in that harvest.
 Please pray for:

Deep and lasting revival to strike every Chinese church. Some of the godly leaders who were used of God are now in their latter years and have passed the baton to younger men. Please pray that the rain of revival does not stop and that the church continues to preach the gospel despite persecution.
 Persecution is here and relevant; it can take many forms. Please pray God continues to work in great power and that the church's focus is not on the persecution, but that it's focus is on praising God, prayer, reading and obeying the Bible and sharing the gospel.

Most of the Coastal provinces have large communities of Christians but the inland provinces such as Hunan and Shanxi have less Christians. Please pray for a breakthrough in the inland provinces, so that every Chinese person who hear the gospel as over 200 million haven't fully heard of, nor understand the gospel.

Please pray for God to work among the men of China. Churches are made mostly of women. Please pray that God would call and disciple many men. Please pray for the husbands of many sisters who are unsaved to come to faith.

Please pray for the protection and growth of the church. It is estimated that between 10-25,000 become Christians every day! These new believers need to be taught and instructed well.

Pray for the pastors and church workers that they would preach the true gospel powerfully.

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/12051/CH
 God bless you
 KK
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 18 Jan 2019, 12:38 pm

UPDATE
Please continue to lift up our small church, please pray as we seek a new meeting place. Please pray for more men and couples to come to church.
Please pray for the word of God and prayer to be a focus for the church
Please pray for the gospel to go forth and reach all areas and peoples of China. Please see below, please adopt a group and pray once per week for this people, I have adopted the Ache and Ming groups. 

Please pray for the following foreigners here
K (from UK) and Chinese wife, recently lost friend to suicide, is atheist, but is now becoming more open, he has been deeply affected by this
P (from USA) with Chinese wife, made commitment to Christ at young age, but thinks that's it. Please pray God God would wake him to his deep need of Christ
X (norway) and chinese girlfriend.. just lost father to cancer, Please pray for him to come to trust Christ
All three have been guests in our home and we will look after their cats and dogs of X and K whilst on holiday. Please pray that this would be an opportunity to share gospel

"Let goods and kindred go,
This mortal life also:
The body they may kill:
God's truth abideth still,
His Kingdom is for ever."
~ Martin Luther
|
| |

VIETNAM: Christians Repeatedly Beaten and Arrested

Sources: International Christian Concern, Christian Post

|

For many years, Christians living in the highlands of Vietnam have faced persecution and harassment from both government agents and fellow citizens. In this communist country, where Christianity is considered a threat to the regime, Hmong Christians face frequent discrimination -- to the point of imprisonment and torture.

In the village of Phá Lóm, a group of 33 Protestant believers have experienced ongoing harassment from authorities during recent months. According to their pastor, Hoang Van Pa, they have been told to renounce their faith or suffer the consequences. When the believers refused, the raids took place repeatedly. In addition, four of the believers were arrested and beaten.

In one instance, the Christians were brought to an open trial before others in the community. During the trial, a statue of Buddha was brought to them and they were ordered to bow down before it. At the trial, one of the authorities announced that since there was no Protestant religion in Vietnam, they must convert to Buddhism or be expelled from the country.

This is not a new threat. In 2018, more than 100 Hmong believers were expelled from their homeland and made their way to Thailand, where they have applied for refugee status. For more information on Vietnam, including video reports, click here.

Please uphold these Christian brothers and sisters in your prayers. Pray that they will find the grace and strength of God to stand firm. For those facing expulsion, as well as others who are being threatened in this manner, ask the Lord to divinely lead them so they can establish their future homes in safe and harmonious communities. May God's Spirit continue working in the lives of the opposing villagers, so they too will discover 'hope in Christ' as evidenced through the steadfast witness of the Christians they have been challenging.
|

| | |

|
| |

PAKISTAN: New Security Updates Required of All Churches

Source: Mission Network News

Photo: Mission Network News
  |

In a move presented as a way to protect Christians, new regulations in the province of Punjab may result in the closure of churches. As of January 2nd, the government is requiring minimum security updates to all church properties. According to one ministry leader, the requirements are short on details but will likely require metal detectors and security cameras with offsite monitoring and storage.

Any church found not in compliance with these new regulations by March 31st faces closure. Some churches have already been scheduled for inspection. One major challenge is that the Christian community in Pakistan is generally an impoverished and oppressed minority, and thus many churches do not have the financial resources for the mandated equipment.

Another danger is the perception given by the authorities. While it is reasonable to expect churches to be responsible for their own security, this can be perceived as a veiled statement that the police will not be available to protect them in the future. As a result, some militant groups may consider this an opportunity to attack unabated. For more information on the dangers facing Christians in Pakistan, go to the Pakistan Country Report.

Pray for the protection of Pakistan's Christians from malicious attacks and discrimination. May an understanding and compromise be reached with the provincial government in Punjab. Remember the believers in this country who are imprisoned for their faith, as well as those living day-to-day in fear of harm, asking God to also grant them the assurance of His abiding presence, provision for their needs, and the resulting peace.
|

NORTH KOREA: Bible Used to Track Defectors

Source: International Business Times

God's Word is so powerful, it's life-transforming!
  |

In an attempt to monitor defectors, North Korean secret police agents have been studying the Bible. The purpose is for them to be able to gain rapport and trust with defectors in China and South Korea. In so doing, they hope to gain information on the whereabouts of other defectors, as well as ways to track and monitor them.

For defectors who have fled to China, once identified by the undercover agents, they can be reported to Chinese authorities, who will then arrest and repatriate them to North Korea.

Pray for a spirit of discernment on behalf of the North Korean defectors, especially when approached by anyone with wrong motives. At the same time, ask that God's Word will work mightily in the lives of the police agents reading it, even if the research is being conducted for the wrong reasons (Isaiah 55:11).

If you would like to post a prayer of praise or petition on behalf of our persecuted family around the globe, visit VOMC's prayer wall.
|

Tel. (905) 670-9721 Website: www.vomcanada.com |

SERMONS
THERE ARE OVER 1 MILLION SERMONS AT THIS SITE, PLEASE TAKE TIME TO VIEW AND LISTEN AT YOUR LEISURE
http://www.sermonaudio.com/main.asp
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 17 Jan 2019, 5:05 pm

My name is Keith  Myself and my Chinese wife, live here in Nanjing. Please listen to the sermons

Please continue to lift us here in China. Please pray for our little church to grow, we are looking for a bigger flat to meet in. Please pray for security and safety of not only our church but all others in China Please pray for the gospel to go forth and reach all areas and peoples of China. Please see below, please adopt a group and pray once per week for this people, I have adopted the Ache and Ming groups. 

PEOPLE FOCUS 
CHINA
ACHANG

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/10146/CH

ACHANG HUSA

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/18384/CH

KAZAK, QINGHAI
https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/18517/CH

KAZAKH

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/12599/CH

SERMONS
THE SPIRIT OF GOD BY JOHN MACDUFF
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=125171920581

THE PATIENCE OF GOD BY JOHN MACDUFF
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=1016161817249

CHRIST AND HIS CHILDREN BY CHARLES SPURGEON ACTS 13:34

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=fcb0118

MORE THAN MORE WORDS BY CHARLES SPURGEON
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=fcb0727
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 16 Jan 2019, 10:54 pm

PLEASE LISTEN AND BE BLESSED BY THESE AWESOME SERMONS.. I WAS

STOP BEING RUDE TO GOD IN PRAYER BY PETER-JOHN PARISI
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=1115122037524
A VISION OF THE LOST BY WILLIAM BOOTH
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=11908653572

IT WILL END IN MERCY BY JAMES SMITH 

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=313122250342

TREMBLING AT THE WORD OF THE LORD BY TIM CONWAY ISAIAH 66:1-2
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=5310195417

Welcome to a very special Simply Scripture

My Dearly beloved Friends

I have been led of the Lord to write on the most wonderful event, that is 
yet to happen in this world, and that is the wonderful second coming of Our 
Lord and Saviour.. JESUS CHRIST.

In writing this, I am not going to take a position on when the rapture will 
happen etc. I am someone who just believes that we will be raptured and am 
looking forward to that great event.

Please feel free to share this message with everyone you can, the Word of 
God needs to get out into the world. The church needs to awaken, and I just 
hope that God through His Precious Holy Spirit, uses this message to 
encourage and bless my fellow believers in their most holy faith.

All bible quotes are from the Amplified Bible.

WE DO NOT KNOW THE DAY OR THE HOUR

Mark 13

32 But of that day or that hour not a [single] person knows, not even the 
angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 
33 Be on your guard [constantly alert], and watch and pray; for you do not 
know when the time will come. 
34 It is like a man already] going on a journey; when he leaves home, he 
puts his servants in charge, each with his particular task, and he gives 
orders to the doorkeeper to be constantly alert and on the watch. 
35 Therefore watch (give strict attention, be cautious and alert), for you 
do not know when the Master of the house is coming--in the evening, or at 
midnight, or at cockcrowing, or in the morning-- 
36[Watch, I say] lest He come suddenly and unexpectedly and find you 
asleep. 
37 And what I say to you I say to everybody: Watch (give strict attention, 
be cautious, active, and alert)! 

Acts 1

6 So when they were assembled, they asked Him, Lord, is this the time when 
You will re-establish the kingdom and restore it to Israel? 
7 He said to them, It is not for you to become acquainted with and know what 
time brings [the things and events of time and their definite periods] or 
fixed years and seasons (their critical niche in time), which the Father 
has appointed (fixed and reserved) by His own choice and authority and 
personal power. 

My Brothers and Sisters 

In the church today, there is much debate, about the exact time Jesus will 
be coming back. Indeed some people are even saying, that they know the day 
and hour, that Jesus will return.. HAROLD CAMPING IS WRONG.. AGAIN!!!!!

Please note from the words of Jesus, that the time of his return, 
is entirely in the hands of the Father and no one else. If you hear people 
say, they know the date and time of the rapture etc, you know that they are 
talking rubbish and not according to Scripture. 

The Lord does give us clues though. If you read Mark 13 and Mathew 24, 
Jesus tells us that there will be signs that we have to look for. Nation 
shall rise against nation and the gospel will be proclaimed to all people. 

Jesus warns the disciples that many will say.. look here is Christ.
He gives us these words of warning in Matthew 24:23 

23 If anyone says to you then, Behold, here is the Christ (the Messiah)! or, 
There He is!--do not believe it. 
24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise, and they will show great 
signs and wonders so as to deceive and lead astray, if possible, even the 
elect (God's chosen ones).
25 See, I have warned you beforehand.
26 So if they say to you, Behold, He is in the wilderness (desert)--do not 
go out there; if they tell you, Behold, He is in the secret places or inner 
rooms--do not believe it. 
27 For just as the lightning flashes from the east and shines and [h]is seen 
as far as the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.  

So how is Jesus going to return to Earth? We are told in 1 Thessalonians 4: 

16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud cry of summons, 
with the shout of an archangel, and with the blast of the trumpet of God. 
And those who have departed this life in Christ will rise first. 
17 Then we, the living ones who remain [on the earth], shall simultaneously 
be caught up along with [the resurrected dead] in the clouds to meet the 
Lord in the air; and so always (through the eternity of the eternities) we 
shall be with the Lord! 
18 Therefore comfort and encourage one another with these words. 
We are also told that it will take the world by surprise. Jesus says that 
it will be the same as in the time of Noah.

Mathew 24:38 -39

38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, 
marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 
39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and 
took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of 
Man.  

I Thess 5:1-4

1 But as to the suitable times and the precise seasons and dates, brethren, 
you have no necessity for anything being written to you. 
2 For you yourselves know perfectly well that the day of the [return of the] 
Lord will come [as unexpectedly and suddenly] as a thief in the night. 
3 When people are saying, all is well and secure, and, there is peace and 
safety, then in a moment unforeseen destruction (ruin and death) will come 
upon them as suddenly as labour pains come upon a woman with child; and 
they shall by no means escape, for there will be no escape. 
4 But you are not in [given up to the power of] darkness, brethren, for that 
day to overtake you by surprise like a thief. 

So in the light of all this, what is to be our attitude? So how does the 
return of Jesus affect our daily lives? Here are some principles for you… 

Firstly, we have to be always looking up.. Amen. I don't know about you, 
but I am always scanning the skies, eagerly looking for as Paul puts it.. 
the glorious appearing of our Lord. I hope your eyes are turned upwards.. 
looking for Jesus. 

Titus 2 

13 Awaiting and looking for the [fulfilment, the realization of our] 
blessed hope, even the glorious appearing of our great God and Saviour 
Christ Jesus (the Messiah, the Anointed One), 

Secondly, we have to be living for Him.

One of the greatest things, we can do is to share the gospel. Every day over 150,000 die, the vast majority of them are going to die in their sins and go to hell. Many will never of heard of the gospel of Jesus, why? Probably because the church is too lazy to share the gospel

Ct studd said some wish to live within the hearing of church or chapel bell, I want to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell. Time is short, people are sick and dying and you believer have the cure, if you saw someone dying and you had medicine to  cure him/her, wouldn't you give it to them?

Matthew 28:16-20 and Acts 1:8, tells us what we are to do, and it is not to debate 
and speculate on when He is coming back. To do this is to fall into a trap 
of the devil. He wants us to be sidetracked from our main task of sharing 
Christ, and so will try anything to stop us. 

Thirdly, we have to be close to the Lord. We must have a close and deep 
relationship with Him. That means spending lots of time in prayer, reading 
and studying His Word, and being in fellowship with His people. 

Many brothers and sisters all over the world are suffering terrible 
persecution and over the coming years, the western world, will start to see 
more and more persecution of the Church. We really need to be so close to 
the Father in fellowship, so that we can stand up to the coming 
persecution. Christian, you may say, that I am speaking idle words, but 
persecution is coming .

We need to grow into the very likeness of Christ - Ephesians 5:1-2 and 1 
Peter 1:13-17 

We need to have on the armour of God - Ephesians 6:10-17 
We need to be filled with the Holy Spirit - Ephesians 5:18 
We need to have our minds renewed by the Word of God - Romans 12:1-2 
and Colossians 3:16 
We need to be ready in season and out of season to share the gospel - 2 
Timothy 4:2 

Time is very short my brothers and sisters. Every day is one day nearer the 
glorious appearing of our wonderful Lord and Saviour.  

Let us not debate when Jesus is coming back but let us rejoice that He IS 
coming back to take us to be with Him - John 14:1-6. 

We need to be about our Master's business.

Matthew Henry Comments on the Apostles Question in Acts 1 - 

'They were earnest in asking about that which their master, never had 
directed or encouraged them to seek' 

You know every single prophecy about the first coming of Jesus, was 
fulfilled, and likewise, every prophecy about His second coming in power 
and glory, will be fulfilled, also. 

Christian, your job is to look forward with joy to that glorious day and to 
spend your time in fruitful service, so that you will hear the words.. well 
done thou good and faithful servant, enter into the joy of the Lord. 

If you disagree with me on what I have written about then please give 
feedback. I don't know it all. 

All I am is one who owes everything to God. I am a blood bought child of 
God who loves God, His Word, and His people. I have shared texts from the 
Holy Scriptures.. the book I reverence and love.  

I long for that day, when my Saviour I will see.. I hope you do too. 

Scriptures for further study 
Mark Chapter 13 
Matthew chapter 24 
Matthew 25:13 
1 Thess 4:16-18 
1 Thess 5:1-4 
2 Peter 1:20-21 
2 Peter 2:1-4 
2 Peter 3:8-12 
Titus 2:13 
God bless you! 

Your friend and fellow servant 

Keith
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 15 Jan 2019, 9:21 pm

SPECIAL NOTE
To people who ask, who are you? I am Keith..everyone calls me KK. I am married to a wonderful Chinese lady and we both teach here in china. 
Please read what I share with you, please feel free to pass it on to your friends and place it on all social media groups such as Facebook, Ning and if you wish to tweet the links (see below) please feel free to do so.
Please listen to the sermons, all you have to do is to copy and paste the links into your browser, I have heard all the sermons and have been blessed, may you be blessed also.

SERMONS
PSALM 119
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=1409191234

TELL YOUR STORY BY JOHN VAUGHN ACTS 21
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=22014158313

IT WILL COST YOU EVERYTHING BY STEVEN LAWSON

https://www.sermonaudio.com/playpopupvideo.asp?SID=122092126420

Parable of the Fishless Fishermen

(author unknown)

Now it came to pass that a group existed who
called themselves fishermen. And lo, there were
many fish in the waters all around. In fact, the
whole area was surrounded by streams and lakes
filled with fish. And the fish were hungry. 

Year after year these who called themselves
fishermen met in meetings and talked about their
call to fish, the abundance of fish, and how they
might go about fishing. 

Continually they searched for new and better
definitions of fishing. They sponsored costly
nationwide and worldwide congresses to discuss
fishing and to promote fishing and hear about all
the ways of fishing. 

These fishermen built large, beautiful buildings
called "Fishing Headquarters. " The plea was that
everyone should be a fisherman and every
fisherman should fish. One thing they didn't do,
however; they didn't fish. 

They organized a board to send out fishermen to
where there were many fish. The board was
formed by those who had the great vision and
courage to speak about fishing, to define fishing,
and to promote the idea of fishing in far-away
streams and lakes where many other fish of
different colors lived. 

Also the board hired staffs and appointed
committees and held many meetings to define
fishing, to defend fishing, and to decide what new
streams should be thought about. But the staff
and committee members did not fish. 

Expensive training centers were built to teach
fishermen how to fish. Those who taught had
doctorates in fishology, but the teachers did not
fish. They only taught fishing. Year after year,
graduates were sent to do full-time fishing, some
to distant waters filled with fish. 

Further, the fishermen built large printing houses
to publish fishing guides. A speaker' s bureau was
also provided to schedule special speakers on the
subject of fishing. 

Many who felt the call to be fishermen responded,
and were sent to fish. But like the fishermen back
home, they never fished. 

Some also said they wanted to be part of the
fishing party, but they felt called to furnish fishing
equipment. Others felt their job was to relate to
the fish in a good way so the fish would know the
difference between good and bad fishermen. 

After one stirring meeting on "The Necessity for
Fishing," a young fellow left the meeting and went
fishing. The next day he reported he had caught
two outstanding fish. He was honored for his
excellent catch and scheduled to visit all the big
meetings possible to tell how he did it. 

So he quit his fishing in order to have time to tell
about the experience to the other fishermen. He
was also placed on the Fishermen' s General Board
as a person having considerable experience. 

Now it's true that many of the fishermen sacrificed
and put up with all kinds of difficulties. Some
lived near the water and bore the smell of dead
fish every day. They received the ridicule of some
who made fun of their fishermen' s clubs and the
fact that they claimed to be fishermen yet never
fished. 

They wondered about those who felt it was of
little use to attend the weekly meetings to talk
about fishing. After all, were they not following
the Master who said, "Follow me, and I will make
you fishers of men? 

Imagine how hurt some were when one day a
person suggested that those who didn't catch fish
were really not fishermen, no matter how much
they claimed to be. Yet it did sound correct. Is a
person a fisherman if year after year he never
catches a fish?

GEM 2

Passion to Save Souls

I have become all things to all people, that by all means I might save some.. 1 Corinthians 9:22

Paul's great object was not merely to instruct and to improve, but to save. Anything short of this would have disappointed him; he desired to see men renewed in heart, forgiven, sanctified, in fact saved. Have our Christian efforts been aimed at anything below this great objective? Then let us correct our ways, for what good will it be at the last great day to have taught and moralized men if they appear before God unsaved? If through life we have sought inferior objects and forgotten that men needed to be saved, then we will be held accountable.

Paul knew the ruin of man's natural state and did not try to educate him, but to save him; he saw men sinking to hell and did not talk of refining them, but of saving from the wrath to come. To accomplish their salvation, he gave himself up with untiring zeal to spreading the Gospel, to warning and beseeching men to be reconciled to God. His prayers were persistent and his labors incessant. His consuming passion, his ambition, his calling was to save souls. He became a servant to all men, working for them, feeling a woe within him if he did not preach the Gospel. He laid aside his preferences to prevent prejudice; he submitted his will in things indifferent, and if men would just receive the Gospel, he raised no questions about forms or ceremonies. The Gospel was the one all-important business with him. If he might save some, he would be content. This was the crown for which he extended himself, the sole and sufficient reward of all his labors and self-denials.

Dear reader, have you and I lived to win souls to this extent? Are we possessed with the same all-absorbing desire? If not, why not? Jesus died for sinners. Can we not live for them? Where is our tenderness? Where is our love for Christ, if we do not seek His honor in the salvation of men? Lord Jesus, saturate us through and through with an undying zeal for the souls of men.

GEM 3
Ten Technological Traps
(Joshua Engelsma, 2017, used with permission)
We live in a time of great technological advancement. Companies are constantly churning out new products that are hailed as smarter, more advanced, and more innovative. And in many ways we have made ourselves dependent on technology with our smartphones, tablets, and computers, too name just a few.
There is nothing inherently sinful in these things. In fact, they can be powerful tools for good in the service of God and his church, and therefore we can use them with a good conscience before God. "For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: for it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer" (1 Timothy 4:4-5).
That being said, we ought to recognize that there are many dangers that these wonders of the technological age present. These dangers ought to make us careful in our use of these good gifts.
What follows are a list of ten such dangers, "traps" of technology:
1) We can waste an unbelievable amount of time using technology. How many hours are wasted staring at the TV, pursuing pointless information on the internet, looking at pictures on Instagram, and posting on Facebook? Too many, making this one of the top traps of technology.
2) Technology makes it relatively easy to sin. This is not to say that the same sins weren't found fifty years ago, for they certainly were. But with technology there are more opportunities to sin and sinful things are more readily accessible. As a wise saint said to me recently, " When I was younger, you had to work pretty hard to get in trouble and access sinful things. Now you can get it in a few seconds on your phone."
3) We can very easily become discontent  through our use of technology. One area of discontentment is with the technology itself. We are dissatisfied with the smartphone or computer that we have and are always looking for something newer, better, and faster. It becomes an idol in our life. Another area of discontentment is with the things that we view through technology. Seeing the glamorous life of this athlete/actress/ friend, I become discontented with my seemingly boring life.
4) Technology is often the means by which we backbite and slander. One wrong move and soon the news spreads like wildfire across the gossip channels of text messaging and social media.
5) Through our use of technology we often give a poor witness to the world of our faith. We post pictures of some ungodly musician' s concert we attended. We "like" this popular drama on TV. We let everyone know how excited we are about the release of the latest Hollywood movie.
6) It is very easy through technology to fall into the trap of unreality. We see pictures of the expensive vacations and fun activities that others are doing, and think that their life must be perfect. Young people might give the impression that anyone who's anything is hanging out on Friday night, so that the one left at home feels left out and friendless.
7) In the age of instant information, it seems as if younger generations are losing the ability to read, write, listen, and think critically and deeply.
8) Our use of technology can weaken our ability to converse and thus hurt our relationships to others. It seems pretty common to go into a restaurant and see a husband and wife sitting across from one another, both staring at their phones. It seems pretty common to try and have a conversation with a teenager while their face is buried in their phone.
9) There is the danger with technology of over-sharing information. I'm all for getting to know other people better and sharing their joys and sorrows. But I don't need to know what you just ate for breakfast. I don't need to know a disagreement that you had with your spouse. I don't need to know that you're angry at your coworkers. I don't need to know (usually) that you're having an all-around bad day.
10) One of the dangers of technology is that we are able to retreat into a world without any accountability. When we are at work, we have the accountability of employers and employees. When we are at home, we have the accountability of spouses, parents, children, siblings. When we are at school, we have the accountability of teachers and classmates. But with technology we can often enter a world with little or no accountability. We can say things that we wouldn't ordinarily say. We can sneak off to our be​droom and watch all sorts of vile things. And if anyone looks over our shoulder or asks to see our device, we hide behind the vault-door of passwords.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 12 Jan 2019, 11:01 pm

Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:45 am (PST) . Posted by: "keith hobkirk" totallylovedbygod59
UNREACHED PEOPLES CHINA

Two people groups are below, please take time to click the link or place the link in your browser. Please forward this email to all your groups and contacts. Please tweet the links to these people groups and place this email on facebook. Please if you are a pastor, adopt a group for your church, print out their picture, place it on the church notice board

Below is a link to every people group in China, please adopt a group, pray for them at least once a week. If you do this, please let me know which one you are praying for. The ones I have adopted are the A-Che people and the Ming, they both have no believers and no church. Please scroll down the list, let God lead you

HAN CHINESE JIN
POPULATION 80 MILLION
EVANGELICAL 7%
The Jin are most prevalent in the Shanxi and Hebei provinces. They are regarded as hard working and diligent. Please pray that they would come to a true knowledge of the gospel.
Shanxi and Hebei are traditionally hard places to share the gospel. Please water these two provinces with your tearful prayers.
There are 1.2 million Jin believers, but they are 80 million people. Please pray that the Jin believers would gain a vision to reach out to their neighbours.
They have resources available such as the Jesus Film and the full Bible in their language. Please pray that these resources would be used to bring many to the Saviour.
Please pray that the church would be mature and that they would be able to withstand persecution.
https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/18477/CH

God bless you
KK

HAN CHINESE XUNPU
POPULATION 1,150
EVANGELICAL 2%

These people live in one village near Quanzhou city, in Fujian province.
There are many strong believers and churches in this city. Please pray that they would reach out to this needy group.
Please pray for the establishment of a church in this small village and that they would have resources in their own dialect/language.

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/18485/CH

God bless you
KK

PLEASE LISTEN TO THESE GREAT SERMONS
PASTORAL COUNSELS BY JAMES MEIKLE
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=515081123415

CHARLES SPURGEON DAILY DEVOTION LUKE 22:32
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=122616137124
CHARLES SPURGEON DAILY DEVOTION SONG OF SOLOMON 5:8
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=1219162238371

THE PRAYER OF MOSES, THE MAN OF GOD BY ROBERT VINCENT DEUT 3:23-26

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=82707938450
Reply to sender . Reply to group . Reply via Web Post . All Messages (1) . Top ^
2a PERSECUTED CHURCH NEWS
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:27 pm (PST) . Posted by: "keith hobkirk" totallylovedbygod59
UPDATE
Please continue to lift up our church, we now have people to help us. Please pray for an increase in men attending and that the men we have would grow in faith. The church in China is 3/4 women, many of the sisters husbands are unsaved. Please pray that families would be reunited in Christ. Please pray for the young people of China, that they would hear and respond to the gospel. Below is a link to the peoples of China, please adopt a people group, take time to led by the Lord so you can pray for this group once per week, it will only take you 5 minutes per week

"Faith is the 'yes' of the heart, a conviction
on which one stakes one's life."
~ Martin Luther

IRAN: Christian Couple Arrested

Source: Middle East Concern

Amir Taleipour and Mahnaz Harati
Photo: Middle East Concern
  |

Amir Taleipour and his wife Mahnaz Harati were at their home in Mashhad with their seven-year-old daughter on December 6th when several intelligence agents entered. At last report, the couple were still being held in detention and not allowed to communicate with family members. They have also been denied legal assistance. In the meantime, their daughter is being cared for by extended family.

Church leaders in Iran say that the pressures against Christians increase every year around the holiday season but this year was particularly severe. A spokesperson for Middle East Concern states, "...it seems there is definitely a coordinated and determined campaign to decimate the Christian community and spread fear and intimidation."

Please remember this couple who are being held in captivity. Also intercede for their young daughter during this time of separation from her parents. Pray that Amir and Mahnaz will be released soon so their family can be reunited. May the efforts of the Iranian authorities to destroy the church be thwarted and instead used to help continue spreading the message of the Gospel of Christ throughout the country.

BELARUS: No New Church Registrations Allowed

Source: Forum 18

Minsk, Belarus

Evangelical church leaders in several countries of Central Asia face the question as to whether they should register with the local government, which can lead to pressure to compromise, or refuse registration and face arrest. In Belarus, however, the option to register may not be available.

Pastor Vyacheslav Novakovsky of Your Will Be Done Churchhas attempted to register four times since 2017. "We want to comply with the law and gather for religious meetings without fear of raids, fines or detentions," he explains. However, each time the submitted registration has been rejected. When the pastor inquired about the reasons for the rejection, one official told him, "There's an order from superiors not to register any new communities." When Forum 18 heard about this and asked for clarification, the official refused to confirm.

Many church communities have given up trying to register, since the process results in inevitable rejection. One church leader admits, "Obtaining registration is a waste of time and unnecessary trouble for our people." Some such groups meet in homes or in the woods to avoid prosecution for meeting without registration.

In October, the United Nations Human Rights Committee expressed concern about the mandatory registration process which creates undue restrictions on freedom of religion for the people of Belarus.

Pray that the government officials in Belarus will come to understand the need to respect the rights and freedoms of their citizens. Pray that Christians will be free to worship and practise their faith without fear of reprisal. Remember the many church leaders who are presently facing fines and detentions. May they experience the abiding presence of God's Spirit, empowering them with His divine strength and grace so they can serve as vibrant witnesses before others in need of salvation.

PRAISE REPORT

NEPAL: Church Grows Despite Anti-Conversion Law

Source: Mission Network News

Photo: AsiaNews
  |

In August 2018, a new anti-conversion law came into effect in Nepal, including new punishments for those convicted (see this report). According to John Puidate of Bibles for the World, this has resulted in persecution as never before.

At the same time, however, God's Spirit has been moving hearts and bringing many to faith in Christ. John Puidate speaks of tremendous growth among those following the Christian faith, despite the dangers. "We've seen Nepal go from totally unreached levels (two to three percent) all the way up to three million followers of Christ. That's ten percent of the population."

Praise God for this wonderful news! Remember these new brothers and sisters in your prayers, as they face the challenges of following Christ in the midst of oppression.

If you would like to post a prayer of praise or petition on behalf of our persecuted family around the globe, visit VOMC's prayer wall.

Tel. (905) 670-9721 Website: www.vomcanada.com |

SERMONS
THE GOSPEL IN LYSTRA BY ANDY GLEISER ACTS 14
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=517181956226

THE PROMISES OF GOD BY JOHN MACDUFF
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=125171922292

CHARLES SPURGEON DAILY DEVOTION 1 COR 3:23
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=122616136193
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 10:56 pm

Prayer for China

Please pray for our small little church, that we would become saturated with the word of God and prayer. Please pray that all church members would grow in faith. Please pray for the Chinese church, there is serious persecution, but the church stands strong. Please pray that the gospel would go forth in power
Please pray for the following people groups
Four people groups are below, please take time to click the link or place the link in your browser. Please forward this email to all your groups and contacts. Please tweet the links to these people groups and place this email on facebook. Please if you are a pastor, adopt a group for your church, print out their picture, place it on the church notice board

CHINA UNREACHED PEOPLES
CHINA
AMDO HBOGPA

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/18392/CH

AMDO RONGBA

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/18393/CH

AMDO RONGMAHBROGPA
https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/18394/CH

AMDO RTAHU
https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/18395/CH

SERMONS
PSALM 22
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=114101850111

SIX TRUTHS CONCERNING SATAN BY STEVEN LAWSON

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=319181711307

JESUS HEALS A LEPER BY JC RYLE LUKE 5:12-16
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=311181758393

NO DIRTY DOGS BY THOMAS BROOKS
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=913081052494
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 09 Jan 2019, 6:19 pm

"Our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from
the burning fiery furnace, and He will deliver us 
out of your hand, O king. But if not, be it known to 
you, O king, that we will not serve your gods....."
~ Daniel 3:17-18 ESV
|
INDIA & BURMA: Persecution Over Christmas

One of the injured believers
in Maharashtra State, India.
  |

In areas throughout India, as well as Burma, Christmas was not a season of peace and joy. Christians faced violence and resulting injuries, as those opposed to the message of Christ stoned, slashed and terrorized local believers.

In the Kanta Kawn Township of Central Burma, 27 Christians had gathered together in a home for a Christmas service on December 17th. As they prayed, villagers surrounded the house and began throwing stones. They then broke into the house to vandalize it. Along with causing damages to the home, motorbikes, furniture and dishes, the perpetrator injured six of the worshippers..

At least 18 incidents were reported in four different Indian states. The worst attack was in Kowad village of Maharashtra. Around 20 men armed with sharp objects barged into the worship service of the New Life Fellowship Church on December 23rd and began slashing those in attendance. As a result, seven Christians were admitted to the intensive care unit of the hospital. The injuries could have been far worse had it not been for the quick thinking of Pastor Chavan's mother, who threw ground red pepper in the faces of the attackers to thwart the violent assault.

In Haridwar, Uttarakhand, a mob from the militant Hindu group Bajrang Dal stopped four buses that were transporting 200 children to a Christmas Day program. The militants demanded the arrest of the teacher, claiming the children were to be forcefully converted. Police were called and the teacher, a Hindu, was arrested but later released. All the children, who are Hindus from the slums, were simply going to view the Christmas program as a special seasonal outing.

Several similar allegations were made in Uttar Pradesh, where police were "exhausted" from calls alleging that children were being forcefully converted during the Christmas programs. In one station alone, police received at least 25 to 30 phone calls. The volume of the calls suggests a coordinated effort from militant Hindu organizations to disrupt Christmas activities.

Despite the coordinated efforts of those in opposition to the Gospel, we praise God that the message of 'peace on earth' is continuing to reach many spiritual seekers in both Burma and India. Pray that the victims injured in these recent attacks will recover quickly. May all who've had the opportunity to hear the message of the Promised Messiah personally experience a revelation of God's tremendous love for them and willingly respond by accepting His wonderful plan of salvation for their lives.
|
CHINA: Authorities Remove the First Commandment

Sources: Bitter Winter, ChinaAid

A digital rendition of the vandalized display.
Photo: Bob Fu
  |

While much of the opposition in China is aimed at the country's unregistered churches, the efforts of the government to impose allegiance to the state affects all Christians. The legally registered Three-Self Churches have faced orders to tear down their crosses. They have been forced to instead display the state flag and a photo of President Xi Jinping at the front of their churches. "Core socialist values" are to be integrated into the services as doctrine.

The demand for a primary commitment to the political party took a more blatant and ominous twist in early November when officials in Henan Province conducted a routine inspection of a church in the village of Dongcun. The entire facility was searched before an officer stopped at the pulpit where the Ten Commandments were displayed. He demanded that the first commandment be removed, and then proceeded to wipe it out. The officials chided anyone who complained, stating that "Xi Jinping opposes this statement."

In response to this action, one of the church members complained, "They are trying to corrupt our faith and make us betray God." The government's latest sanctions make it apparent that religious citizens are being mandated to give their allegiance first to the Chinese Communist Party rather than to the Lord who is rightfully referenced in the Bible as the "King of kings" and "Lord of lords."

Pray that the Christians of this government-registered congregation and other Three-Self Churches throughout China will find their strength in Christ as they take a stand and refuse to place any other gods before Him. Also prayerfully uphold the many believers belonging to unregistered churches throughout the country as they faithfully work to support and build up God's Kingdom, despite increased animosity. As believers stand up in the midst of opposition, pray that President Xi Jinping, like King Darius in Daniel 6, will come to the realization that there is only one true God.
|

PRAISE REPORT
|
ALGERIA: Bookstore Allowed to Reopen

In November 2017, the Algerian authorities shut down a church in Aïn Turk, claiming that it had been used to "illegally print Gospels and publications intended for evangelism" (for details, see this report). On June 10th, 2018, the governor of Oran Province signed an order reopening the church (click here). However, the bookstore operated by the church was not allowed to reopen at the time, with claims that it was being used for evangelistic activities.

On December 13th, a court had overridden the governor's closure order and allowed the bookstore to reopen. Praise God for this court ruling, asking Him to wonderfully bless this opportunity to spread His Word throughout the region.

Tel. (905) 670-9721 Website: The Voice of the Martyrs Canada - Home |

SERMONS
UNBIBLICAL GOSPEL INVITATION BY PAUL WASHER

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=624181718394

CALVARYS STUPENDOUS SCENE BY HENRY LAW
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=8809915153

BAPTISM OF JESUS BY JC RYLE LUKE 3:21-38
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=311181754174
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 07 Jan 2019, 11:18 pm

PLEASE LISTEN TO THESE WONDERFUL SERMONS
JUST CLICK THE LINKS
CONTENTMENT BY WILLIAM PLUMER
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=1025071312398

IS THIS YOUR RELIGION? BY JOHN JAMES
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=9130811206

MURDERED BY CHARLES SPURGEON
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=614081246413

The Wednesday Word

PASTOR MILES MCKEE
Grace! Grace! Grace! Part 1
Ephesians 2: 8-10.  
“For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast.”  

Ephesians has been called the Alps of the New Testament because some of the things taught in it are amazingly glorious. Here are but two of them …
1) We are saved by grace plus nothing, and
2) We are saved by grace minus nothing.”

The Greek word for grace is “Charis.” It means, ‘unmerited and undeserved favour.’ It is, ‘God’s Riches At Christ’s Expense.’ 

Martyn Lloyd Jones said, “There is no more wonderful word than ‘grace.’ It means unmerited favour  or kindness shown to one who is utterly undeserving. It is a free gift to those who deserve the exact opposite, and it is given to us while we are ‘without hope and without God in the world” (Ephesians 2:12).  
We are saved by grace!

We are delivered from the wrath to come by grace (1 Thessalonians 1:10).
We are given eternal life by grace (Romans 5:21).

Religion knows nothing of grace. Religion seeks to find favour with God by doing something (Romans 10:3).  In religion, good works are a premium. But under grace, the sinner is freely declared not guilty. Have you grasped that for yourself?

But there’s more. The believer is not only forgiven he is also acquitted.  And how is this done?  It is done simply on the merits of another person, the Lord Jesus Christ (Leviticus 16; 1 Peter 3:18). Now that’s grace!

In Ephesians 2:6-9, Notice what grace isn’t!
 ‘It is not of ourselves.’

There was and is nothing we could do to deserve salvation. We may say, “What about faith? Isn’t that something I do?” No!  Faith is a gift of God. It is not of works lest anyone should boast. 

Have we then no work to do in this great matter of our justification? In a nutshell, NONE!
What work can we work to obtain personal salvation? NONE!  What work of ours can buy forgiveness or make us worthy of Divine favour? NONE! 

Has the Lord commanded that we crawl around the earth on our hands and knees? NO!
Has He decreed that we should whip ourselves and deprive ourselves of everything good? NO!

So, what work has God commanded us to do to obtain salvation?
Once more …NONE!

Romans 4:5 "To him that works not, but believes in Him that justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness"  There is only one work which can save us, and that work is not ours, but the work of the God/Man. And that work is finished (John 19:30).  It can never be repeated. Salvation is all Grace, Grace, Grace!

SAVED!

‘Saved’ is another great Bible word from our verse. It means deliverance. It means life in contrast to the death. It must be remembered that God is obliged to save no one. All of us have sinned and rebelled. All of us deserve death, not salvation. God was not and is not bound to come and rescue a defiant humanity.... that' s why we love GRACE!

In Ephesians 2:1 the Word says, “You has he (God), quickened (made alive), who were dead in trespasses and sin.”

He is speaking of spiritual death here and in the past tense. We were dead! But, things are different now. We have been made alive. We are saved.  We are no longer under wrath…..we are saved.  And how did we get saved? … Grace! Grace! Grace!

John Stott puts it this way: “You were saved through faith, and even this faith by which you are saved is God’s gift.” This is an essential truth. We must never think of salvation as a kind of a transaction between God and us in which He contributes grace, and we contribute faith. For we were dead and had to be brought alive before we could believe.”

And that’s the Gospel Truth!

The Wednesday Word:
Grace! Grace! Grace! Part 2
by D. G. Miles McKee
Ephesians 2: 8-10.  “For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast…..” 

Matthew Henry’s commentary on our text says: “Every converted sinner is a saved sinner. Such are delivered from sin and wrath; they are brought into a state of salvation and have a right given them by grace to eternal happiness.
 “The grace that saves them is the free, underserved, goodness and favour of God; and He saves them, not by the works of the law, but through faith in Christ Jesus, by means of which they come to partake of the great blessings of the gospel; and both that faith and that salvation on which it has so great an influence are the gift of God.” 

Salvation is entirely by Grace. Paul says in Ephesians 2:1: “You has he made alive who were dead in trespasses and sins.”  We were spiritually dead. We had no spiritual understanding. What did we deserve but a good burial? …If even!

In Ephesians 2:2-3 however, as we read on, we learn the strangest thing, we discover we were dead but walking .. literally we were “walking dead men”…. We were zombies-like walking according to the world system, which is against God, and following “the prince of the power of the air,” which is Satan.

There’s a story about a graveyard in an area in Ayrshire, Scotland, where once a stranger was buried. It greatly distressed the people of that particular parish, so much so that they put a notice up on the outside of the graveyard that read, “This graveyard is reserved exclusively for the dead who are living in this parish.”  Funny!

But we were living dead people. We were alive, just like Adam was physically alive after he had sinned, but nevertheless spiritually dead. We were living  and were dead, but God made us alive.   Grace! Grace ! Grace!

Here’s a good way of looking at grace… Notice in Ephesians 1:1 the apostle calls believers saints.  However, look at what we once were. Ephesians 2:1-3..
Dead,
Walking in the devil's path,
Children of disobedience,
Children of wrath.

And what made the difference?  It was grace. 
In addition, 2 Timothy 1:9 tells us we are chosen by grace;

In Ephesians 1:7 we learn that we have redemption by grace;

We are adopted by grace Ephesians 1:5.

By that same grace we are accepted Ephesians 1:6.

By grace we have the forgiveness of sins Ephesians 1:7.

By that same grace we have been made alive together with Christ Ephesians 2:5.

He has glorified us by grace Ephesians 2:6.

Nowhere in the Bible is credit given to man regarding his salvation. It is all of grace! The making alive, the undeserved favour, the faith, the union with Christ, the good works that follow after salvation are all the gifts of Almighty God!

Is it any wonder then that Paul would write in Galatians 6:14 “But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.”

To “glory” is “to boast”. Paul is saying that we cannot boast in anything except the cross of the Lord Jesus. That’s another way of saying that we are saved by grace. All our prosperity, all our accomplishments, all our doctrinal understanding, and even all the accumulated knowledge over our lifetime is nothing to glory about. We can boast only in the grace of God as seen in the cross, the cross of Christ! Glory to His name! 

The Wednesday Word:
Grace! Grace! Grace! Part 3
by D. G. Miles McKee 

In the entire Bible there is no scripture that indicates that we can be saved without Jesus Christ!

In the Old Testament, He is the coming Messiah. He is the promise of grace. In the New Testament, He is the realized Messiah who makes us alive by grace.

Grace always leads us to Christ Jesus who by grace procured our salvation (Romans 5:8).  

He Himself is our salvation (John 11:25).

He Himself is the grace of God (Titus 2:11).

Grace is embedded in His very name, for the name of Jesus, means salvation. Do you remember this verse “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is no other name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved”(Acts 4:12)? 

Grace leads the Lord’s people to Christ Jesus, and no one else.  Grace enables us to “look unto Him” by faith to be saved.

But what about repentance brother? Yes what about it?  Is it not important? Yes it is! But let me ask you…where do we get repentance? It’s the goodness of God exhibited in His Grace that leads us to repentance (Romans 2:4). Dear pastor, do you want to see genuine repentance in your church, then preach Christ crucified. There is no other way! It’s Grace, Grace, Grace! Sometimes we pastors find ourselves trying to motivate our listeners by the Law and its demands instead of by the Gospel. However, it takes no spirituality whatsoever to get behind the pulpit and demand change as we warn about bad habits and lax living.  This is not Gospel preaching! 

But I digress.
We can say that grace is:
1) Free Grace---the gift of God (Ephesians 2:8)
2) Saving Grace---it brings us to eternal salvation (Ephesians 2:8).
 3) Sovereign Grace—not of ourselves, but by God’s sovereign will (Ephesians 2:8)
 4) Sustaining Grace—created in Christ Jesus unto good works. He ordained beforehand that we should walk (move forward) in them (Ephesians 2:10).

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
 I once was lost, but now am found
Was blind, but now I see.

T’was grace that taught my heart to fear
 And grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that grace appear,
The hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come
 ‘Tis grace that brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home  

John Nelson, a preacher in the 18th century had been a stonemason before God saved him. And God used him mightily to lead people to Christ. One day he was talking to a self-righteous individual who said, “I don’t need your Saviour. I live right, and I’ve done good things. I’ll take my chances with the rest of the people.”    Mr Nelson replied, “Well look here my good man, if God let you into heaven, you’d bring discord there, because all the others would be singing ‘worthy is the lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and strength and honour and glory and blessing,’ and you’d be singing ‘worthy am I, glory to me, because I lived a consistent Christian life.’   He said, “If an angel heard you sing a song like that in heaven, why he’d throw you over the wall.” And the redeemed folks will all chime in and say, “My soul shall make her boast in the Lord, and nothing else.”

There’ll be nobody in heaven singing about what they have done
It’s Grace! Grace! Grace!

God saves us because He is gracious, not because He sees any goodness inherent in us!

Our certain hope stands on pure Grace, sovereign, unqualified Grace!

God saves us because He is good, not because we are!
 It’s all of Grace.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 06 Jan 2019, 9:50 pm

SPECIAL NOTE

SERMONS

PAUL GLORIES IN HIS SALVATION BY DEREK BAARS 1 TIMOTHY 1:1-17
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=61712184977

LORD SMITE MY ROCKY HEART BY THOMAS READE
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=416081340193

THE LOVE OF GOD BY JOHN MACDUFF
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=225161627308

IMPARTING GOD'S WORD TO THE NEXT GENERATION BY MILTON VINCENT DEUT 6:4-12

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=928141029244

12 I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has granted me [the needed] strength and made me able for this, because He considered me faithful and trustwor thy, putting me into service [for this ministry], 13  even though I was formerly a blasphemer [of our Lord] and a persecutor [of His church] and a shameful and outrageo us and violent aggressor [toward believers]. Yet  I was shown mercy because I acted out of ignorance in unbelief. 14 The grace of our Lord [His amazing, unmerited favor and blessing] flowed out in superabundance [for me, together] with the faith and love which are [realized] in Christ Jesus.

ABUNDANT FAVOR
Paul says in verse 15, that he is the chief of sinners. In several passages throughout the NT, he tells us why he was, not just here, but also in Philippians 3.
He previously abused and persecuted believers. He was the John Newton of his day, who could say 1700 years afterwards:
Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found;
Was blind, but now I see.

Like John Newton, Paul does not hide his sin from us; he states that he was a shameful and violent aggressor towards the church, but and here is the key word.. have you got it: YET!
He was shown mercy. God could and should have sent Paul and the rest of us to hell.. but YET.. we have obtained mercy; mercy is God not giving us what do rightfully deserve, amen. Indeed He gave what we deserved to His Son, we deserved his wrath, but so that we could be redeemed. Jesus paid the price and took the full anger of God upon His Son.
Paul's eyes were blinded by unbelief and hatred, as he said; he had a deep zeal for God, but it was completely misplaced.
I am in completely in awe of verse 14, grace you remember is receiving what you don't deserve. It is totally unmerited; we did not do anything to earn it, but we receive it and here's the best thing.. not just in abundance but in SUPERABUNDANCE.
Remember what Grace is from this little analogy
G... God's R.. . RichesA... AtC... Christ'sE. .. Expense
My favourite hymn is Amazing Grace.. probably is Paul's too.
Has the superabundant grace of God touched your life?
God bless you
Keith

1 TIMOTHY 1
15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

THE CHIEF OF SINNERS

Jesus came to seek and to save sinners, people like us, who had no hope. We who once were God's enemies are now his friends. Look at Paul; he was the enemy of the cross of Christ, but God turned him around. Maybe you haven't come from such a background as Paul. Maybe you grew up in church and thought that you aren't an enemy of God.. but you are! You are hopelessly separated from God and alienated from HIM. If you do not know Christ as your personal Saviour, the first step is to realise that you are the chief of sinners.
Jesus came and rescued us. He pulled us out of the miry clay and set us upon a rock: Psalm 40:1-4. It took the ultimate sacrifice of the spotless lamb of God to save your soul believer.
To Jesus, we are the chief sinner. If you were the only sinner in the world, then Jesus would have come to save you and die a humiliating death on the cross.
Paul knew that he was the chief of sinners, because on Jesus was laid all his sin. He took it all.. He drank the full cup of God's wrath for us.
Ephesians 2:12, it says that we were without hope and without God in the world. It is because we were without hope that Jesus came into the world. He didn't come into the world to give us a good moral example or say some nice words.
If you have never accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as you Saviour, then you need to do so today.. now is the accepted time.. now is the right time to do this. The first step is to realise that like Paul, that you are:
THE CHIEF OF SINNERS
God bless you
Keith
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 04 Jan 2019, 7:21 pm

SPECIAL NOTE

DEAR FRIENDS
Please see the news on China BELOW, this is very serious, this is only the start, but God will protect his people, please stand with us in prayer. Please pray that God would open the eyes of millions of Chinese to the gospel truth.

"Our God whom we serve is able to deliver us fromthe burning fiery furnace, and He will deliver us out of your hand, O king. But if not, be it known to you, O king, that we will not serve your gods....."~ Daniel 3:17-18 ESV

|
| |

INDIA & BURMA: Persecution Over Christmas

One of the injured believers
in Maharashtra State, India.
  |

In areas throughout India, as well as Burma, Christmas was not a season of peace and joy. Christians faced violence and resulting injuries, as those opposed to the message of Christ stoned, slashed and terrorized local believers.

In the Kanta Kawn Township of Central Burma, 27 Christians had gathered together in a home for a Christmas service on December 17th. As they prayed, villagers surrounded the house and began throwing stones. They then broke into the house to vandalize it. Along with causing damages to the home, motorbikes, furniture and dishes, the perpetrator injured six of the worshippers..

At least 18 incidents were reported in four different Indian states. The worst attack was in Kowad village of Maharashtra. Around 20 men armed with sharp objects barged into the worship service of the New Life Fellowship Church on December 23rd and began slashing those in attendance. As a result, seven Christians were admitted to the intensive care unit of the hospital. The injuries could have been far worse had it not been for the quick thinking of Pastor Chavan's mother, who threw ground red pepper in the faces of the attackers to thwart the violent assault.

In Haridwar, Uttarakhand, a mob from the militant Hindu group Bajrang Dal stopped four buses that were transporting 200 children to a Christmas Day program. The militants demanded the arrest of the teacher, claiming the children were to be forcefully converted. Police were called and the teacher, a Hindu, was arrested but later released. All the children, who are Hindus from the slums, were simply going to view the Christmas program as a special seasonal outing.

Several similar allegations were made in Uttar Pradesh, where police were "exhausted" from calls alleging that children were being forcefully converted during the Christmas programs. In one station alone, police received at least 25 to 30 phone calls. The volume of the calls suggests a coordinated effort from militant Hindu organizations to disrupt Christmas activities.

Despite the coordinated efforts of those in opposition to the Gospel, we praise God that the message of 'peace on earth' is continuing to reach many spiritual seekers in both Burma and India. Pray that the victims injured in these recent attacks will recover quickly. May all who've had the opportunity to hear the message of the Promised Messiah personally experience a revelation of God's tremendous love for them and willingly respond by accepting His wonderful plan of salvation for their lives.
|

| | |

|
| |

CHINA: Authorities Remove the First Commandment

Sources: Bitter Winter, ChinaAid

A digital rendition of the vandalized display.
Photo: Bob Fu
  |

While much of the opposition in China is aimed at the country's unregistered churches, the efforts of the government to impose allegiance to the state affects all Christians. The legally registered Three-Self Churches have faced orders to tear down their crosses. They have been forced to instead display the state flag and a photo of President Xi Jinping at the front of their churches. "Core socialist values" are to be integrated into the services as doctrine.

The demand for a primary commitment to the political party took a more blatant and ominous twist in early November when officials in Henan Province conducted a routine inspection of a church in the village of Dongcun. The entire facility was searched before an officer stopped at the pulpit where the Ten Commandments were displayed. He demanded that the first commandment be removed, and then proceeded to wipe it out. 

In response to this action, one of the church members complained, "They are trying to corrupt our faith and make us betray God." The government's latest sanctions make it apparent that religious citizens are being mandated to give their allegiance first to the Chinese Communist Party rather than to the Lord who is rightfully referenced in the Bible as the "King of kings" and "Lord of lords."

Pray that the Christians of this government-registered congregation and other Three-Self Churches throughout China will find their strength in Christ as they take a stand and refuse to place any other gods before Him. Also prayerfully uphold the many believers belonging to unregistered churches throughout the country as they faithfully work to support and build up God's Kingdom, despite increased animosity. As believers stand up in the midst of opposition

PRAISE REPORT
|

ALGERIA: Bookstore Allowed to Reopen

In November 2017, the Algerian authorities shut down a church in Aïn Turk, claiming that it had been used to "illegally print Gospels and publications intended for evangelism" (for details, see this report). On June 10th, 2018, the governor of Oran Province signed an order reopening the church (click here). However, the bookstore operated by the church was not allowed to reopen at the time, with claims that it was being used for evangelistic activities.

On December 13th, a court had overridden the governor's closure order and allowed the bookstore to reopen. Praise God for this court ruling, asking Him to wonderfully bless this opportunity to spread His Word throughout the region.

|

The Persecution & Prayer Alert is a ministry of:The Voice of the Martyrs Canada, P.O. Box 608, Streetsville, Ontario, L5M 2C1Tel. (905) 670-9721 Website: The Voice of the Martyrs Canada - Home
SERMONS
THE HOLINESS OF GOD BY JOHN MACDUFF
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=225161624535

CHILDRENS STORIES BY JC RYLE
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=122007102850

WE BURN BEFORE WE BOW BY SAM ADAMS DANIEL 3:1-30
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=1119155182878

REPENT OR PERSISH BY JC RYLE LUKE 13:1-5

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=101918202370 |
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 03 Jan 2019, 10:21 pm

SPECIAL NOTE

UPDATE
Please pray for the Chinese church, please pray that despite the present persecution the church would grow and mature. Please pray for the pastors, co-workers and leaders that they would be bound to the word of God and prayer.. Please pray for our little church, that church members would deepen and grow and that we would have more men in the church. Please pray for increase in our weekly prayer, we only had 3 last week.

PEOPLE FOCUS
FRANCE
FRENCH
https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/11234/FR

ARMENIAN

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/10429/FR

TURK IN FRANCE
https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/18274/FR

MOROCCAN ARABIC SPEAKING IN FRANCE
https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/13819/FR

SERMONS
SWEET BUY BY JC PHILPOT
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=11009102410

THE WAY TO BE LIKE JESUS BY THOMAS WATSON
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=416081341305

FEEDING SHEEP OR AMUSING GOATS BY CHARLES SPURGEON
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=416081350220

FEAR HIM BY JOHN MACDUFF
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=913081116455
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 02 Jan 2019, 11:30 pm

SPECIAL NOTE

SERMONS
THE JUSTICE OF GOD BY JOHN MACDUFF

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=225161626307

THE BIBLE'S FIRST PROMISE BY CHARLES SPURGEON
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=fcb0101

A CALL TO YOUNG PEOPLE BY GERARD HEMMINGS
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=2214164805

SIX WAYS TO RUIN YOUR CHILDREN
by Jeff Robinson
I’ll never forget the day my wife and I brought our oldest son home after his birth.
It was more than 16 years ago, and he was our first child. To that point in my life, I’m not sure I’d ever held a baby, much less provided daily acute care for one. I had certainly never changed a diaper. My wife didn’t have a long resume with children either. All of a sudden, I needed to be an expert in a subject I had never even studied, not for five seconds. What were we going to do? Would this child survive . . . us?
I remember the ride home from the hospital, him snugly buckled in his backward- facing pumpkin seat, us biting our nails more with each passing mile. I was a father. She was a mother. This child was entirely dependent on the care of two people who had barely ever touched a baby. Surely this wouldn’t turn out well. Part of me wanted to turn around and return to the hospital so this child would again be safe in the arms of professionals.
Paranoid Parents
Those early days of parenting often involved paralyzing paranoia. Every time his pacifier hit the ground, we’d boil it for 30 minutes. Every time anyone even looked sick at church, we’d keep him home. The first time he projectile-vomited, I was certain he was dying. There were so many questions: /Would he ever get over his deep anxiety at the very sight of bathwater? Was that our fault? Would he ever potty train? Did he suffer from numerous permanent phobias? Would his Christology be orthodox?/
If you’ve been a parent for very long, you know of what I speak. There’s a lingering fear, a virtual psychosis, that we will permanently ruin our four children. As a father for 16 years now, I’ve come to realize that a germy pacifier or an irrational fear of thunderstorms are not signs of acute parental failure.
But there are ways you can ruin your children—subtle ways that tend to show up over time. As a parent, I’d grade myself at about a C-minus.. (My wife is definitely the valedictorian between the two of us.) So here are six ways—all of which I have been guilty—that you could ruin those who bear your last name, who will someday appear on your auto insurance policy.
1. Don’t tell them you’re a sinner.
I am at my worst as a father when I assume the role of sinless savior. That place belongs to Christ alone. When I say things like, “I didn’t act that way when I was your age” (a lie if ever there was one), then I confuse them as to why they need the gospel in the first place. And I become a whitewashed tomb.
My children need to know that my heart was once captive to sin as well and that I remain in the middle of sanctification. They need to know that I still sin, but that I have forgiveness in the sinless Savior. They need to know their sinning is inherited from their federal head Adam, yes, but also from their earthly father.
2. Don’t ask them to forgive you for sinning against them.
I once had an older man in our church tell me I should never apologize to our children. To do so would show weakness, he reasoned. I am a five-star general; they are privates.
I have sinned against my family without admitting it to them far too many times to count. But there have been times I have gone to them and said something like, “Daddy has sinned against you (or your mother) and the Lord. I have asked the Lord to forgive me; now I need to ask you to forgive me. Jesus is my Savior, but he is still changing my heart.”
My family needs to see that I am weak, that my strength is in Christalone.
The older man was actually correct about one thing: confession reveals weakness. But my family needs to see that I am weak, that my strength is in Christ alone (2 Cor. 12:10), and that repentance is a necessary part <#> of both salvation and also sanctification. Such admission of sin shows them that Jesus—not Dad (or Mom)—is the one who kept God’s law to perfection.
I am convinced my children were born with built-in Pharisee detectors (most are). If I talk about the gospel all the time and talk about repentance, and yet seem to sin with impunity, they will unmask my hypocrisy pretty quickly. Or they’ll learn to imitate it. I can tell them that the gospel transforms sinners, but they won’t believe me. They might become atheists. They might become Pharisees.
3. Don’t pray with them.
We tend to pray zealously /for/ our children, but do we often pray /with/ them? Praying with our children at least daily in our homes teaches them two things: the invitation to come to God’s throne of grace is always open, and we are entirely dependent on the Lord.
By praying with them you also model for them how to pray biblically—as Jesus did for his followers—and show that when you taught them 1 Thessalonians 5:17 (“pray without ceasing”), you really meant it and they really need it.
4. Don’t do ‘nothing’ with them.
The longer I’ve parented, the more clearly I’ve come to see a fallacy in the popular distinction between “quality time” and “quantity time.” Every hour we spend with our children should be quality time—even when it seems like we’re doing nothing of consequence. Yes, we should spend ample time teaching them Bible and theology—that’s part of training them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord (Eph. 6:4). But we can unwittingly communicate that the Christian life reaches its apex when it most closely resembles the seminary classroom.
The mundane moments are vitally important in building intimate relationshi ps with our kids—because that’s where we spend most of our time with them. My teenage son recently helped me see this more clearly when he told me, “You know, Dad, my favorite time of the day is when you and I sit downstairs before bedtime watching the MLB Network and talking baseball. That’s really fun.” Not very spiritual, I realize, but I hope those conversations about curveballs and fantasy league trades will lead to more natural talks about the resurrection of Christ and the inspiration of Scripture.
5. Don’t love their mother (or father) well.
If you have sons, the way you treat your wife gives them a subtle education in how they should treat their future wives. If you have daughters, the way you treat your wife teaches them what kind of man they want to marry—or avoid marrying—someday. Failing to love their mother as Christ loves the church (Eph. 5:25) introduces a distorted picture of the gospel into your home. The same is true for mothers, only in reverse.
If you have sons, the way you treat your wife gives them a subtleeducation in how they should treat their future wives. If you havedaughters, the way you treat your wife teaches them what kind of manthey want to marry—or avoid marrying—someday.
Failing to love their mother as Christ loves the church could well undermine the orthodox expression of the gospel you work so hard to teach.. Love their mother well, and don’t be afraid to show playful physical affection toward her in front of them.
Mothers can also distort the gospel-picturing function of the home by giving lip service to headship but living out a practical rejection of it. This teaches daughters by example to do the same and can drive sons toward sinful passivity or aggression. Faithfulness to Paul’s words in Ephesians 5 requires deep grace for both parents, particularly in a culture where the idea of gender, much less gender roles, is virulently contested .
6. Don’t continue family devotions if there are no immediate results.
It isn’t a mere cliché to say the Christian life is a marathon and not a sprint (Heb. 12:1–2). We plant the seed, but the Spirit of God grows it. In the parable of the growing seed (Mark 4:26–29), Jesus reminded hearers that a farmer sows seed and then goes to bed, only to eventually see it germinate and grow “he knows not how.” So it is with your children. So it is with every genuine Christian.
They will fidget. They will seem more interested in electronic devices or TV or Fortnite (send help please). But keep at it. God did not grow you into a mature Christian in a day, and he may not save and sanctify them at a particularly young age. Let the parable of the persistent widow serve as a refuge, that you may not lose heart (Luke 18:1–8).
And teach them God’s Word faithfully. Pray with them and for them. Write the words “patience” and “persistence” over the door of your heart. I’ve seen gospel seeds planted in a 4-year-old that suddenly bore fruit four decades later.
Relax and Trust
Whether you are a brand-new parent or have nearly grown children, you know that parenting is painfully difficult. Like marriage, it is a theater of sanctification. To my shame, I have repeatedly violated all six of these things—and many more. It sure is easier to write about parenting than to actually parent.
But I am grateful to know that I didn’t stunt their physical growth when I gave them coffee at age 5 (yep, I did), and that God gives grace for deeply flawed parents like me, and that he can lead kids to walk straight with him in spite of their parents’ clumsiness.

GEM 2
JACK BLAKE
"That&# 39;s an Idol?"1 King 11:7 Then Solomon built a high place for Chemosh the detestable idol of Moab, on the mountain which is east of Jerusalem, and for Molech the detestable idol of the sons of Ammon. (NAS)GODS, PAGAN - Molech was the national deity of the Ammonites , whose worship was accompanied by the burning of children offered as a sacrifice by their own parents. The god Molech also appears in the Old Testament as Milcom <2 Kin. 23:13; Zeph. 1:5>; (Malcham, KJV) and in the New Testament as Moloch .
Nelson's Illustrated Bible Dictionary - Copyright ©️ 1986, Thomas Nelson Publishers
Molech and Chemosh were the work of man's hands. Stone and metal disfigured images to which the parents of that day would offer their children. Metal hands were heated to scalding red hot. Then the child was dropped on to them. The terrible pain would lead to shock and death. To most of our society it is a horrible, unthinkable act. The worship of this idol involved the worship of pleasure, not unlike the virgin goddess Athena in Paul's day.
There is little argument that these, and many other stone figures are idols.. One reason the Lord issued the command not to worship any graven images was to avoid this kind of grotesque worship. Even the alters that were made for the worship of God were to be made of uncarved stones.
Exod 20:25 And if you make an altar of stone for Me, you shall not build it of cut stones, for if you wield your tool on it, you will profane it. (NAS)There is nothing we can do externally to improve our worship to the Lord. The simple stones were not to be 'improved&# 39; upon with carvings.. The focus was not on the stones, but on God. It is our hearts that need carving and cleaning out. God promises to replace our hearts that He calls stony, with a heart of flesh. This heart will be receptive to His commands and His will.
So, are these the only idols we can find? What made the statues idols?
People gave their time and devotion to them. In many cases, there was a philosophy of sensuality/experien tality, stoicism, or educational/ wisdom. They were ideals that moved the focus to physical, mental or emotional control, satisfaction or fulfillment. The 1960's motto, "If it feels good, do it.", elevated physical and emotional experience above all else. Free love and marriage smack of the temple worship of the Parthenon and the worship of Athena.
Matt 6:24-25 No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will hold to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon. 25 "For this reason I say to you, do not be anxious for your life, as to what you shall eat, or what you shall drink; nor for your body, as to what you shall put on. Is not life more than food, and the body than clothing? (NAS)Jesus warned that the pursuit of money, for the sake of money, would be an all consuming passion. Once again, moving the focus of the person involved away from God on to the physical and self.
So, can money and pleasure become idols? Yes, but what is it about money and pleasure that can make them idols?
Heb 13:5-6 Let your character be free from the love of money, being content with what you have; for He Himself has said, "I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you," 6 so that we confidently say, "The Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid. What shall man do to me?" (NAS)There is nothing wrong with money or pleasure for that matter. We must eat and have shelter for our families. There is nothing wrong with taking a day off and relaxing alone or with others. Sensuality within marriage is a special relationship and blessing reserved for marriage. Pursuit of an education is required by our society and is actually required to communicate and operate within that society. Emotions are given by God to us. It is the misuse, or abuse of any of these things that makes them idols. When anything comes between us and God, it becomes and idol.
Exod 20:3 You shall have no other gods before Me. (NAS)An idol is a false god. Whether this god is a carved statue, your credit cards, your home, your kids or spouse, your education - if it becomes more important to you than God, you have an idol in your life. I'm not saying that you don't take care of things or love your family. Love your family! Be responsible with the things God has blessed you with, be they many or few. But love God first. When God is first, everything else comes into a proper perspective.
When God is first, your love for your family will be balanced and strong. Let something else move into that top slot and everything begins to slide and shuffle in order and importance.
Matt 6:31-34 Do not be anxious then, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'With what shall we clothe ourselves?&# 39; 32 "For all these things the Gentiles eagerly seek; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 "But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added to you. 34 "Therefore do not be anxious for tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. (NAS)GEM 3
WE´ve LOST CHRISTIANITYby Andrew Strom
Despite the thousands in our megachurches today, soaking upthe warm entertainment offered to them every week, I want to putit to you that we have lost Christianity. Despite the Christianbooks now found in every Walmart, and the "crossover&quo t; of Christianartists into the mainstream, and our Christian mega-stores andCD´s and DVD´s and Study-Bibles, I want to put it to you thatwe have lost Christianity.
Despite our lavish Cathedrals in the suburbs (`Charismatic or not)with their pastel hues and comfortable pews, their projector screensand $30,000 sound systems, I want to put it to you that we haveutterly lost Christianity.
We left it behind somewhere when we shifted our churches fromthe inner city into the "comfortable&q uot; suburbs. We left it behind whenwe stopped welcoming the bums off the street into our meetingsand started welcoming only the "respectable&q uot; people. We left itbehind when we stopped preaching "take up your cross" andturned the gospel into a success formula - `Seven Steps to yourBest Life Now.´
Somewhere in our comfortable suburban streetscape with itsmanicured lawns we lost the real thing. Somehow in our concernfor "property values" and a better `dental plan´ we left it behind.But that is not the worst part of it. The worst part is that we don´tknow how to get it back again. Or perhaps we don´t really WANTto get it back again. The cost simply doesn´t bear thinking about,does it? And so, as we drive around in our nice shiny cars withour groovy plastic toys, and attend "church" as we know it twicea week for 2 hours;- As we live a life that is about as unlikeJesus as you can get, a life of comfort and coddling undreamtof by billions around the world;- a lifestyle in the top 10% of theearth today (-in debt up to our eyeballs all the while) - the factis that we don´t really CARE that we have lost original Christianity, do we? We are too busy, man. Don´t bother us with that kind of talk.
It will all be OK, the preacher tells us. We will all make it to heavenin the end. We are all "decent" people here. We have "prayed thelittle prayer" . We have `given our heart to the Lord´.
But wait - what is this?
"Not every one who says unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into thekingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father who isin heaven.Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesiedin your name? and in your name have cast out demons? and inyour name done many wonderful works?And then will I say unto them, I never knew you: depart from me,you that work iniquity."
-Mt 7:21-23.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 01 Jan 2019, 11:51 pm

SPECIAL NOTE

SCIENCE CONFIRMS THE BIBLE BY KEN HAM

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=41618538161
GENESIS AND THE GOSPEL BY PAUL TAYLOR
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=627182311562

PAUL'S SERMON IN ATHENS BY RYAN MCKEE ACTS 17
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=121131537302
THE GRACE OF GOD BY JOHN MACDUFF
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=1016161815143

GENESIS 1
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
AND GOD SAIDSo many people think that Biblical creation is a myth. Well I have news for you.. it isn't! As a born again Bible believing Christian, let me assure you that it is true.How you ever seen a bookcase with bookends?If you take one of these away, every book will fall. It is the same with creation. The creation account is one bookend on which the rest of the Bible stands. If the creation account is not perfect, then the whole Bible falls.Let us tell you some of the doctrines that are taught in the first three chapters of Genesis:The Trinity - Ch. 1:26The deity of Christ - REFERENCEOriginal sin - Ch. 3The fall - Ch. 3Man's depravity - Ch. 3The cross - Ch. 3:15Redemption of man - Ch. 3Marriage - Ch. 1-2Most importantly, it revolves around God's power and ability to do this. How He did, I don't know, I just know He did! He spoke and it was!So many in the church want to trample underfoot the God's creative power, but as for me, I stand strongly and shoulder with the amazing truths contained in the opening chapters of Genesis.Many years ago in the UK, there was a popular Christian magazine called Buzz. One month it had an article by Dwayne Gish of the Creation Research Institute. Many so called Christians wrote in the next month, stating he was wrong to defend Biblical creation, and the next month, the believers who believed in what he believed had a chance to reply, me included. I have never done this before or since; I wrote, if we don't believe the Creation account, why believe the rest of the Bible.I stand with the same conviction today nearly forty years later. Why do I believe it?BECAUSE GOD SAID ITGOD BLESS YOUKK

ACTS 17
22 Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious. 23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription,  To The Unknown God. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands
THE UNKNOWN GODThe story of Paul's visit to Athens is amazing. Paul is distressed over the situation in Athens; he sees the whole city given over to idolatry.He has been brought to the centre of Mars Hill, the intellectual capital of the world. He starts his short but powerful sermon, by these words.Things haven't changed a lot have they. We in the present world are seeking to reach God; we are still doing our devotions; we are still setting up our idols.Paul declares Christ unto them, and starts with creation and moves to the resurrection of Jesus.Let me ask you, on the altar of your heart, do you have the inscription. . TO THE UNKNOWN GOD?Let me use the words of Paul in verse 23, I will declare the one who you ignorantly worship.Let me tell you of my Saviour: He is my Saviour; He is my Creator and Redeemer.He is the Lord of Heaven and earth; He is the One who holds everything together.Do you know God?The God who you don't know, I declare Him unto you. He is the One who is Lord of all?Is He your Saviour and Lord?God bless you
KK
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next