Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 2 Bots

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
My Manna EmptyToday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES
My Manna EmptyToday at 9:39 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
My Manna EmptyToday at 9:34 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
My Manna EmptyToday at 9:19 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
My Manna EmptyToday at 9:17 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
My Manna EmptyToday at 9:16 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
My Manna EmptyToday at 7:57 pm by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
My Manna EmptyToday at 11:35 am by Admin

» Does Prayer Change God’s Mind?
My Manna EmptyYesterday at 11:50 pm by Admin

» Important Things the Bible Says about Death
My Manna EmptyYesterday at 11:42 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
My Manna EmptyYesterday at 11:36 pm by Admin

» STABBINGS - MURDERS - HATE CRIMES
My Manna EmptyYesterday at 11:27 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
My Manna EmptyYesterday at 11:11 pm by Admin

» PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP
My Manna EmptyYesterday at 4:42 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
My Manna EmptyYesterday at 4:38 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
My Manna EmptyYesterday at 4:34 pm by Admin

» Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational
My Manna EmptyYesterday at 3:40 pm by Admin

» BREITBART NEWS
My Manna EmptyYesterday at 3:28 pm by Admin

» What Does the Number 3 Signify in the Bible?
My Manna EmptyYesterday at 2:23 pm by Admin

» WAR DRUMS
My Manna EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My Manna

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

My Manna Empty Re: My Manna

Post  Admin on Thu 10 Oct 2019, 10:38 pm

My Manna

Since eternity past and throughout history-
-the Almighty God has ruled with  ​​ ​​ ​​ supreme authority ​!​ 

Nothing is hidden from His knowledge or beyond the scope of His control. 

Because of His sovereignty-
- we who by faith in Christ are part of His family can live with assurance that:

God performs for our good.

Scripture declares that God has the power to work every circumstance in our life into something that is beneficial in His eyes. 

He has the knowledge and power to accomplish it, as well as the desire.
God promises to do this for those who love and belong to Him. Our part is to believe.

God protects us every day.

Scripture declares that “the angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him.” Ps. 34:7.
Apart from His permissive will, nothing can touch God’s children.

When our Father allows painful things to happen, we must trust in His unchanging nature and enduring promises. 

People and circumstances change-
- but the Lord’s good and loving character does not.

God plans our future.

He’s fully worked out a plan for the body of Christ and each of its members—a plan so good that it is beyond imagining. 1 Cor. 2:9. 

We can entrust our future to God because His character and plans are perfect.

Resting in the Lord’s sovereignty will free us from fear and anxiety.

If you lack assurance about any of the points listed above-
- confess your unbelief to the heavenly Father.

Ask His forgiveness, and commit to meditate on His character and promises.
Then you will experience the strengthening of your faith.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 08 Oct 2019, 7:04 pm

My Manna

"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light." 1 Peter 2:9.

Sometimes, even believers have trouble remembering their purpose in life.

In the busyness of our day-to-day activities-
- it is rather easy to forget how wonderfully and purposefully designed we are in the eyes of our Creator.

Yet 1 Peter 2:9-10 brings our focus back to God, showing us that He made us to be-

1. A chosen race.
You did not have to fight for a place in the house of the Lord.
Instead, He chose you.

The God of the universe actively sought you out because He wanted an unending relationship with you.
You were selected by God Himself!

2. A royal priesthood.
In the days of the Old Testament, a king could not be a priest, and a priest could not be a king.

The two offices were separate and distinct.
However, in Christ, God has called every believer into a new category.

We are now sons and daughters of the King, and we have unrestricted, intimate access to almighty God.
We are royal priests.

3. A holy nation.
The word holy simply means “set apart.”

The Holy Spirit has sealed all believers as children of God. Eph. 4:30.
And nothing can ever dissolve their relationship with the Father.

4. God’s own possession.
Do you realize how valuable you are to the heavenly Father?

You are worth so much to Him that He purchased your eternal salvation at great cost:
the life of His only Son. 1 Cor. 6:20.

Nothing about you takes our omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent God by surprise.
He made you to be His representative in the world and therefore knows you completely.

Does your life reflect your God-given position?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 05 Oct 2019, 12:16 am

My Manna
"The eyes of the Lord are in every place, keeping watch on the evil and the good." Proverbs 15:3.

A little boy was always getting into trouble in his Sunday School class.

Finally, in exasperation, his teacher said to him, "I want you to know that God is watching you all the time. Even when I can't keep my eyes on you, God has His eyes on you. He's watching you. So you'd better straighten up."

The boy was terrified by the thought of God watching him all the time, like some great eye in the sky!

After Sunday School, he told his parents, "The teacher said that God is watching me all the time."

They could see that the thought terrified their son rather than bringing comfort to his heart.
So his parents put it into proper context for him.

They said, "Yes, it's true that God is always watching you. But there's a reason for that. The truth is, He loves you so much that He just can't take His eyes off you."

Many times when we think of God watching us, what comes to mind are the seemingly omnipresent surveillance cameras we have in public places today.

I knew someone who worked in a department store, and he showed me how these work.
They are hidden in places where we tend to never look, and they can pretty much watch everyone.

Most people don't even realize that in many public places, cameras are basically tracking them wherever they go.

So when we consider the fact that God is watching us, we might think, "That's terrifying."
But it all depends.

If we are rebelling against the Lord, then the thought of His constant surveillance could be more than a little frightening.

But if our hearts are right with Him, then...what an incredible comfort!
He never loses track of us, never misplaces our file, never takes His loving attention from us for even one moment.

God is watching us, but He loves us so much that He can't take His eyes off us.

We may lose sight of God-
- but He never loses sight of us.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 30 Sep 2019, 10:48 pm

My Manna
"But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us. We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body.." 2 Corinthians 4:7-10.
No one enjoys the feeling of broken-ness!

But we can’t ignore its benefits to spiritual growth. 
Being broken gives us an entirely new perspective on the Lord’s plan for our lives. 

Enjoying a steady, uninterrupted stream of blessings has an interesting effect on most people: 
It distorts our view of the Father, often leaving us to assume He exists for us.

We ask the Lord for healing, success, and financial security. 
We ask Him to bless our family and our relationships. 

We ask and ask and ask. 

And the truth is, much of the time we aren't really talking to God at all. 

In our mind, we've replaced Him with some sort of cosmic errand boy—we tell Him what we want and then send Him off to get it for us.

In all of this, who is actually at the center of our prayers? 
It certainly isn't almighty God, our eternal Saviour and Creator of the universe. 

No, instead we find ourselves at the center of these prayers. 

Therefore, the end result is the subtle belief that God exists for our benefit—
- a far cry from the reality of His divinity. 

This distortion breaks the Lord’s heart and leads us far away from truly knowing Him for who He is.

The antidote for this self-centered idolatry is brokenness!

When God says “No,” when He takes away instead of adding more, when He divinely manages what we have, how much we have, and how long we have it, He is helping us keep our eyes on Him. Do not despise these moments. 

Instead, recognize them as the voice of your Father calling you back into His loving arms.

1The second prayer!

My Manna

“Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you." Jeremiah 32:17.

What is your initial reaction when you encounter a difficult circumstance—one that looks impossible?

Some people go into overdrive searching for an answer or a way out.
Others curl up in defeat or withdrawal, either declaring the situation hopeless or trying to avoid it altogether.

Hopefully, as a Christian-
- you turn immediately to the Lord, seeking His guidance.

But what you ask Him is very important.

"Lord, what am I going to do?"

At first glance, this seems like the right thing to ask, but is it really?

The problem with this question is that even though we are seeking the Lord’s guidance, the focus is on our actions.

That means the way we think about how to handle the situation is limited to our abilities, resources, and understanding.

Often, our minds begin to devise possible plans-
- and we soon resort to manipulating and maneuvering in an attempt to fix the problem.

"God, what are You going to do?"

This is the right question because now the focus has shifted to the omniscience and omnipotence of almighty God.

He blows the sides out of any box that confines us and untangles any situation we find baffling.

He has the power to carry out His plans, which—unlike our solutions—are perfect and always bring Him glory.

To truly pray the second prayer-
- you must be willing to surrender all your plans into His hands.

Not only does He know what to do and how to accomplish it-
- but He can also make a way through any impossibility.

Your job is simply to trust Him and be obedient by following His directions

My Manna

"God has not given us a spirit of fearfulness, but one of power, love, and sound judgment." 2 Timothy 1:7.

Some Christians are under the delusion that in order to be gentle (which is a fruit of the Spirit)-
God expects us to be doormats.
They think we have to allow those with stronger personalities to walk all over us.

Christians who believe this are easily intimidated by loud, aggressive, opinionated people.

When someone challenges their faith, they quickly lose their confidence.
When God asks them to do something, they are haunted by their own inadequacy.

Timothy didn't have to work at being gentle.
That was his nature.
He struggled instead to find enough confidence to address the strong personalities who challenged what God was doing through him.
He was often afraid.

But Paul reminded his young apprentice that there was no need for fear in the Christian's life.

Timothy had the all-powerful Spirit of God living within him.
Therefore, those who encountered Timothy encountered God himself!

Paul wasn't asking Timothy to be obnoxious or contentious.
He was simply encouraging him to have the confidence to obey whatever God asked him to do.

Christians should be characterized by power, not by fear.
Zephaniah 3:14-17; Romans 8:12-17.

We should be able to face any situation with confidence-
- because our God is not intimidated by our circumstances.

If you're struggling with fear, turn it over to God.
Ask the Holy Spirit to make you aware of his mighty power!

Spending time with him?

My Manna

"Lord, don't you care that my sister has left me to serve alone? So tell her to give me a hand." Luke 10:40.

We often conclude from this story that Martha was the grump-- while Mary was the one with the pure, simple motives.
But is sitting around always a better choice than working?
What would happen if Christians spent all their time reading the Bible and going to church, but never cleaned their rooms or mowed the grass?

So maybe we're being too hard on Martha...and not completely understanding what Jesus was saying.

Martha was showing her love for Jesus by being a good hostess to him.

No doubt, she wanted to spend time with her Lord as much as Mary did, but someone had to do the work.

Perhaps she thought if her sister would help out, they'd both have time to sit at Jesus' feet and learn from his teaching.

Maybe that's what aggravated Martha the most--hearing the muffled sounds of Jesus' voice in the other room, longing to hear what he was saying, but mad that she was stuck in the kitchen by herself.
So the more she worked, the more agitated she grew.

Finally, she couldn't stand it any more, and she took her frustrations out on Mary.

Jesus knew that both Mary and Martha loved him.

But what Martha didn't know was that she didn't have to prove it to him by constantly working.
Sure, there are times to be busy, but there are also times to stop doing and start listening.

How can your efforts at serving Jesus keep you from spending time with him?

Mighty power!
My Manna

"God has not given us a spirit of fearfulness, but one of power, love, and sound judgment." 2 Timothy 1:7.

Some Christians are under the delusion that in order to be gentle (which is a fruit of the Spirit)-
God expects us to be doormats.
They think we have to allow those with stronger personalities to walk all over us.

Christians who believe this are easily intimidated by loud, aggressive, opinionated people.

When someone challenges their faith, they quickly lose their confidence.
When God asks them to do something, they are haunted by their own inadequacy.

Timothy didn't have to work at being gentle.
That was his nature.
He struggled instead to find enough confidence to address the strong personalities who challenged what God was doing through him.
He was often afraid.

But Paul reminded his young apprentice that there was no need for fear in the Christian's life.

Timothy had the all-powerful Spirit of God living within him.
Therefore, those who encountered Timothy encountered God himself!

Paul wasn't asking Timothy to be obnoxious or contentious.
He was simply encouraging him to have the confidence to obey whatever God asked him to do.

Christians should be characterized by power, not by fear.
Zephaniah 3:14-17; Romans 8:12-17.
We should be able to face any situation with confidence-
- because our God is not intimidated by our circumstances.

If you're struggling with fear, turn it over to God.
Ask the Holy Spirit to make you aware of his mighty power!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 25 Sep 2019, 5:19 pm

[size=48]y Manna[/size]

“Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you." Jeremiah 32:17.

What is your initial reaction when you encounter a difficult circumstance—one that looks impossible?

Some people go into overdrive searching for an answer or a way out.
Others curl up in defeat or withdrawal, either declaring the situation hopeless or trying to avoid it altogether.

Hopefully, as a Christian-
- you turn immediately to the Lord, seeking His guidance.

But what you ask Him is very important.

"Lord, what am I going to do?"

At first glance, this seems like the right thing to ask, but is it really?

The problem with this question is that even though we are seeking the Lord’s guidance, the focus is on our actions.

That means the way we think about how to handle the situation is limited to our abilities, resources, and understanding.

Often, our minds begin to devise possible plans-
- and we soon resort to manipulating and maneuvering in an attempt to fix the problem.

"God, what are You going to do?"

This is the right question because now the focus has shifted to the omniscience and omnipotence of almighty God.

He blows the sides out of any box that confines us and untangles any situation we find baffling.

He has the power to carry out His plans, which—unlike our solutions—are perfect and always bring Him glory.

To truly pray the second prayer-
- you must be willing to surrender all your plans into His hands.

Not only does He know what to do and how to accomplish it-
- but He can also make a way through any impossibility.

Your job is simply to trust Him and be obedient by following His directions.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 24 Sep 2019, 5:48 pm

My Manna
Cold fish
"Don't stifle the Spirit." 1 Thessalonians 5:19.

The sin described in Scripture as "blasphemy against the Spirit" rarely occurs in the life of a Christian.
It is rather a conscious resistance, and anyone worrying about it has not committed it.

There is, however, a more frequent sin.
It is one that almost all Christians have committed and is known as "quenching the Spirit."

How do we "quench" the Holy Spirit?

We can do this in many ways, but the chief way is by refusing to let Him have full control of our lives.
The Amplified Bible says: "Do not quench (suppress or subdue) the (Holy) Spirit."

It is possible for you to possess the Holy Spirit-
- without the Holy Spirit possessing you.

The difference between someone who is quenching the Spirit and someone who is allowing the Spirit to have free course in their life, is the difference between a well in which there is a spring of water choked, and a well in which the obstruction is removed so that the water springs up and fills the well.

If we are choked by fears, resentments, indecision, self-centeredness, then we are suppressing the Holy Spirit who resides in us in order to free us.

I know that many are afraid to surrender completely to the Spirit, afraid that they will become what some people call "hot-pots."

But the danger to the present church is--not from "hotpots"
-but from "cold fish"!
Our churches are more in danger of-
- freezing down than
- burning up!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 17 Sep 2019, 10:51 pm

My Manna

"Don't stifle the Spirit." 1 Thessalonians 5:19.

The sin described in Scripture as "blasphemy against the Spirit" rarely occurs in the life of a Christian.
It is rather a conscious resistance, and anyone worrying about it has not committed it.

There is, however, a more frequent sin.
It is one that almost all Christians have committed and is known as "quenching the Spirit."

How do we "quench" the Holy Spirit?

We can do this in many ways, but the chief way is by refusing to let Him have full control of our lives.
The Amplified Bible says: "Do not quench (suppress or subdue) the (Holy) Spirit."

It is possible for you to possess the Holy Spirit-
- without the Holy Spirit possessing you.

The difference between someone who is quenching the Spirit and someone who is allowing the Spirit to have free course in their life, is the difference between a well in which there is a spring of water choked, and a well in which the obstruction is removed so that the water springs up and fills the well.

If we are choked by fears, resentments, indecision, self-centeredness, then we are suppressing the Holy Spirit who resides in us in order to free us.

I know that many are afraid to surrender completely to the Spirit, afraid that they will become what some people call "hot-pots."

But the danger to the present church is-
-not from "hotpots"
-but from "cold fish"!

Our churches are more in danger of-
- freezing down than
- burning up!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 16 Sep 2019, 11:37 pm

My Manna

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honour God with your bodies.1 Corinthians 6:19-20.

The world’s primary interest in the body is how it looks on the outside:

How can it be shaped differently?
How can it become more attractive or gain more attention?

Regrettably, by worldly standards, success is often dependent on the condition of our bodies.

In contrast, how do you think God views the human body?
Do you believe that He is interested only in the soul and spirit, or would you expect Him to also be concerned about our physical bodies?

Despite many popular misconceptions-
- the Lord is deeply concerned about our human bodies.

In today’s passage, Paul confirms this truth when he writes-
“Your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you.”
Again, in 2 Corinthians 6:16, the apostle describes the human body as the temple of God.

The context of this passage reveals many of the same errors in thinking that are common today.

The Corinthian people had a low view of the body.
They believed that it was unimportant and even described it as a tomb in which the soul is incarcerated.

Paul’s response is dynamic.
He essentially cries out-
“No! The body is not a tomb—it is a temple!”

It merits our respect and esteem in the same way that the most holy place of worship deserves upkeep.

The viewpoint of Scripture is crystal clear!

Your body is the temple of the living God.
This should say something to you about its value and the way you ought to treat it.

Furthermore, you should take God’s words as a warning against abusing, misusing, or ignoring your own body.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 10 Sep 2019, 12:05 am

Guilt cycle!

My Manna

"For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin. Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrews 4:15-16.

How often have you been caught in a “guilt cycle”?

This involves confessing the same old sin, telling God you’re sorry, and promising not to do it again (knowing that you probably will).
Around you go, over and over.

You've come clean dozens of times but still have no victory.

Yet there is a biblical promise that states-“If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1 John 1:9.
God is holding up His end of the promise.

It’s people who fall short— we have turned confession into a rote recitation of our shortcomings.
The attitude is, I’m disappointed in myself, but I am weak."
God knows that.

True confession, which means agreeing with the Lord about sin, is inseparably linked with repentance.
They’re two sides of the same coin.

To repent is to turn away from wrong and turn to God!
By looking at our sin from God’s perspective, we’ll see a vile, wicked habit with terrible consequences and will want to run from that as fast as possible.

In practical terms, to confess and repent requires the intentional decision to say-
“By the Holy Spirit’s power, I’m turning away.”

Satan will still tempt you, and failure remains a possibility.
But God can break the chains of your sin, and He wants to set you free.

Victory can be immediate, or it can be a process of trading wrong choices for right ones.

In some cases, temptation involving habitual sin never goes away.
Then it becomes necessary to face each day in God’s strength.

When you forsake sin-
- the power of God is there to help you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 03 Sep 2019, 7:44 pm

My Manna

"For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin. Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrews 4:15-16.

How often have you been caught in a “guilt cycle”? 

This involves confessing the same old sin, telling God you’re sorry, and promising not to do it again (knowing that you probably will). 
Around you go, over and over. 

You've come clean dozens of times but still have no victory. 

Yet there is a biblical promise that states-
“If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1 John 1:9.

God is holding up His end of the promise. 

It’s people who fall short— we have turned confession into a rote recitation of our shortcomings.

The attitude is, I’m disappointed in myself, but I am weak." 
God knows that. 

True confession, which means agreeing with the Lord about sin, is inseparably linked with repentance.
They’re two sides of the same coin. 

To repent is to turn away from wrong and turn to God! 
By looking at our sin from God’s perspective, we’ll see a vile, wicked habit with terrible consequences and will want to run from that as fast as possible.

In practical terms, to confess and repent requires the intentional decision to say-
“By the Holy Spirit’s power, I’m turning away.” 

Satan will still tempt you, and failure remains a possibility. 
But God can break the chains of your sin, and He wants to set you free.

Victory can be immediate, or it can be a process of trading wrong choices for right ones. 

In some cases, temptation involving habitual sin never goes away. 
Then it becomes necessary to face each day in God’s strength. 

When you forsake sin-
- the power of God is there to help you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 02 Sep 2019, 6:51 pm

My Manna

"How I long for your precepts! In your righteousness preserve my life." Psalm 119:40.

Assembling a toy or mechanical device rarely turns out to be as easy as the instructions claim. 

First, there is a myriad of parts that are expected to go somewhere. 
Next, the amount of time set aside doesn't seem to be enough, and interruptions come more often than we want. 
Then, there are the instructions themselves, which typically leave out key points on how to finish the job.

Perhaps you have been viewing God’s instruction book—the Bible—in a similar way. 

There are those 66 books to read and apply. 
Then there’s the obstacle of insufficient time or interruptions that distract you. 
Or, it may seem as if additional training is needed to understand divine truth. 

Any one of these could cause us to veer away from Scripture. 
Even mature Christians can find themselves inattentive to the Bible. 

But when we wander from God’s Word-
- we soon wander from God and His ways.

What is it that you desire for your life? 
To please the Lord? 
To glorify Him? 
To rise above worries and fears and experience the abundant life? John 10:10.

For all of us who answer yes, our priority needs to be drawing closer to God. 
We do that by studying and applying His Word.

Are you willing to give God your undivided attention in order to nurture your relationship with Him? 
Will you put yourself under the control of His Holy Spirit to learn how to live an increasingly godly life? 

The rewards are great: 
Knowing our Saviour in ever-increasing fullness and living a life pleasing to God.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 26 Aug 2019, 10:01 pm

My Manna

"How I long for your precepts! In your righteousness preserve my life." Psalm 119:40.

Assembling a toy or mechanical device rarely turns out to be as easy as the instructions claim. 

First, there is a myriad of parts that are expected to go somewhere. 
Next, the amount of time set aside doesn't seem to be enough, and interruptions come more often than we want. 
Then, there are the instructions themselves, which typically leave out key points on how to finish the job.

Perhaps you have been viewing God’s instruction book—the Bible—in a similar way. 

There are those 66 books to read and apply. 
Then there’s the obstacle of insufficient time or interruptions that distract you. 
Or, it may seem as if additional training is needed to understand divine truth. 

Any one of these could cause us to veer away from Scripture. 
Even mature Christians can find themselves inattentive to the Bible. 

But when we wander from God’s Word-
- we soon wander from God and His ways.

What is it that you desire for your life? 
To please the Lord? 
To glorify Him? 
To rise above worries and fears and experience the abundant life? John 10:10.

For all of us who answer yes, our priority needs to be drawing closer to God. 
We do that by studying and applying His Word.

Are you willing to give God your undivided attention in order to nurture your relationship with Him? 
Will you put yourself under the control of His Holy Spirit to learn how to live an increasingly godly life? 

The rewards are great: 
Knowing our Saviour in ever-increasing fullness and living a life pleasing to God
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 17 Aug 2019, 9:18 pm

My Manna

"He saw that there was no man--He was amazed that there was no one interceding." Isaiah 59:16.

It never hurts to run a pronoun check on yourself when you pray. 

What's a pronoun check? 

It's when you check to see how often the words I and me come up in your prayer, compared to you, he, she, and they. 
If you find your prayers are heavy on the first person and light on the second and third persons, you'll want to adjust the way you pray.

That's because prayer is much more than asking for things. 
It's thanking God for what he's already given you and praising him for who he is. 
That's where the you comes in.

Prayer is also your opportunity to intercede on behalf of other people--the he's, she's and they's in your world. 

As you pray, think about your family, friends, classmates, and coworkers. 
If you're sensitive, the Holy Spirit will prompt you to pray specifically for several individuals.

Isaiah spoke of a nation that was disobeying God. 
Yet in his mercy, God looked for one faithful person who would intervene and pray for Israel. 

If he could find just one believer lifting up the nation in prayer, he would have reason to withhold his judgment. 
Sadly, there wasn't even one intercessor.

Be sure your prayer circle includes more people than just you and God. 
Be sensitive to the needs around you, and be faithful to pray for others as God leads you.

Why would God show mercy to someone because of your prayers?

Read Up: Ezekiel 22:27-31, 1 Timothy 2:1-4.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 09 Aug 2019, 4:31 pm

Take 

The eternal over the temporal

My Manna

Esau sold his future for a bowl of stew. 
His blindness to what was truly valuable caused him to lose his inheritance.. 

Other Bible stories can teach us additional lessons about protecting our future.

David was chosen by God to lead the nation, and for many years, he pursued the Lord’s plan. 
However, his desire for Bathsheba led him to commit adultery with her and make the arrangements for her husband to die. 
Because he made the choice to gratify his own wishes instead of following God’s ways, he fell into sin. 

When confronted by the prophet Nathan-
David sincerely repented, 
- but he and his family were deeply affected by his mistake.2 Sam. 12:7, 13..

Samson was another individual who knew what the Lord required but chose to disobey—like David, he gave up blessings for temporary pleasure. 

Losing sight of God’s purpose-
Samson chose instead to please his untrustworthy companion Delilah. Judg. 16:15-17. 
As a result, he spent his last years in disgrace.

Judas Iscariot, a third example wanted Jesus to establish the kingdom of God immediately. Because he valued earthly matters above spiritual ones, he rejected Jesus’ teachings and tried to manipulate events to his own liking. 

He was convinced that he knew what was right—that he knew better than God.

To avoid the kind of mistakes these men made-
- we must commit to setting aside our own desires in favour of God’s will. words-
- we must cherish the eternal over the temporal and be satisfied with what the Lord has planned

Take courage
My Manna

"I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He Who began a good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ (right up to the time of His return), developing (that good work) and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you." Philippians 1:6.

Are you discouraged today? 
Afraid of an uncertain future? 

The Bible tells the story of a time when Jesus' disciples were not only discouraged-
- but they were actually in terror for their very lives.

Jesus had told them to get into a boat and go over to the other side of the Sea of Galilee, and they obeyed. 

But when they were a considerable distance from land, a fierce storm arose that terrified them. 

Jesus, who had been on a mountain praying, went to meet the disciples, walking on the water. 

Thinking He was a ghost, the disciples cried out in fear. So Jesus immediately told them, "Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid." Matthew 14:27.

There are two simple reasons the disciples didn't have to be afraid: 

First-Jesus would help them weather the storm. 

Second-He had told them to go to the other side, which meant they would reach the other side. 
Where God guides-
He provides.

Jesus knows where you are at this very moment. 

As complicated and tangled as your situation might seem to yourself right now-
- it's all perfectly clear to Him. 

He knows what you are thinking, feeling, experiencing. 
He's telling you to be courageous because He is with you, and there is a brighter tomorrow for you. 

Even if you've failed, even if you've made a mistake, it isn't over. 
You can still learn from that mistake and get out of the situation in which you find yourself.

God has a future for each of us. 

Jeremiah 29:11, one of my all-time favourite verses, says:
"For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." 

God will complete the work He has begun in your life.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 07 Aug 2019, 7:36 pm

My Manna

"I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He Who began a good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ (right up to the time of His return), developing (that good work) and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you." Philippians 1:6.

Are you discouraged today? 
Afraid of an uncertain future? 

The Bible tells the story of a time when Jesus' disciples were not only discouraged-
- but they were actually in terror for their very lives.

Jesus had told them to get into a boat and go over to the other side of the Sea of Galilee, and they obeyed. 

But when they were a considerable distance from land, a fierce storm arose that terrified them. 

Jesus, who had been on a mountain praying, went to meet the disciples, walking on the water. 

Thinking He was a ghost, the disciples cried out in fear. So Jesus immediately told them, "Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid." Matthew 14:27.

There are two simple reasons the disciples didn't have to be afraid: 

First-
Jesus would help them weather the storm. 

Second-
He had told them to go to the other side, which meant they would reach the other side.

Where God guides-
He provides.

Jesus knows where you are at this very moment. 

As complicated and tangled as your situation might seem to yourself right now-
- it's all perfectly clear to Him. 

He knows what you are thinking, feeling, experiencing. 
He's telling you to be courageous because He is with you, and there is a brighter tomorrow for you. 

Even if you've failed, even if you've made a mistake, it isn't over. 
You can still learn from that mistake and get out of the situation in which you find yourself.

God has a future for each of us. 

Jeremiah 29:11, one of my all-time favourite verses, says:
"For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." 

God will complete the work He has begun in your life. 
Take courage!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 05 Aug 2019, 11:30 pm

My Manna

Esau sold his future for a bowl of stew. 
His blindness to what was truly valuable caused him to lose his inheritance. 

Other Bible stories can teach us additional lessons about protecting our future.

David was chosen by God to lead the nation, and for many years, he pursued the Lord’s plan. 
However, his desire for Bathsheba led him to commit adultery with her and make the arrangements for her husband to die. 
Because he made the choice to gratify his own wishes instead of following God’s ways, he fell into sin. 

When confronted by the prophet Nathan-
David sincerely repented, 
- but he and his family were deeply affected by his mistake.2 Sam. 12:7, 13.

Samson was another individual who knew what the Lord required but chose to disobey—like David, he gave up blessings for temporary pleasure. 

Losing sight of God’s purpose-
Samson chose instead to please his untrustworthy companion Delilah. Judg. 16:15-17. 
As a result, he spent his last years in disgrace.

Judas Iscariot, a third example wanted Jesus to establish the kingdom of God immediately.
Because he valued earthly matters above spiritual ones, he rejected Jesus’ teachings and tried to manipulate events to his own liking. 

He was convinced that he knew what was right—that he knew better than God.

To avoid the kind of mistakes these men made-
- we must commit to setting aside our own desires in favour of God’s will. 

In other words-
- we must cherish the eternal over the temporal and be satisfied with what the Lord has planned.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 02 Aug 2019, 7:41 pm

You aren't alone!

My Manna

"To keep me from becoming proud, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger from Satan to torment me and keep me from becoming proud." 2 Corinthians 12:7.

Paul's thorn in the flesh that he mentioned in 2 Corinthians 12 could have been some kind of disability, something he'd been born with. 

More likely, it was something he incurred later in life as a result of his many beatings, shipwrecks, or the time he was stoned and left for dead.

Whatever it was, it bothered him greatly-- to the point that he asked the Lord on three separate occasions to take it away.
Each time, however, the Lord said no, telling Paul, "My grace is sufficient for you." verse 9. 
Effectively Jesus was saying, "Paul, I'm not giving you healing this time. I'm giving you Me. I'm giving you My presence, and that is My answer to you."

Sometimes when we have physical afflictions, the healing will come. 
By all means pray for it, and pray more than once. 
Ask the Lord to touch you, heal you, restore you. 

But there are times in our lives too when He will say, "My grace is sufficient." 
And instead of a healing, He personally will be there for you in a unique and sufficient way.

God is with you regardless of what hardship, heartache, or storm you may be enduring right now. 
You are not alone.

He will never leave nor forsake you...even when tragedy hits...even when your company downsizes, and you get the dreaded pink slip...even when the doctor calls and says, "The test results are back, and I need you to come to my office immediately"...even when the phone rings and someone says, "There's been an accident."

You aren't alone!
The Lord is standing next to you. 
He cares. 
He will be there

"Gospel from India" 
Accept it! 

Every person has two great longings. 
The first is to be loved and the second is to love. 

But when pressures and heartaches come into our lives-
- many give up any hope of ever finding love.

The tragedy is that we often look in the wrong places to fill this need and longing. 

Some substitute lust for love. 
Others pursue material things or superficial relationships-
- all in the futile attempt to fill our hearts with something other than a real relationship with God.

But there is good news!
GOD LOVES YOU

The Bible says, "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16. 

God’s love was revealed and offered to all mankind in the person of His Son, Jesus Christ. 

Jesus was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, was crucified on the cross in our place, and was resurrected from the dead – all to demonstrate God’s glory and His unconditional love for us.

Do you know today that God loves you, that your sins are forgiven, that you are saved from eternal judgement, and are on your way to heaven after you die? 

The great news is, you can know!

It is our sin that separates us from God and keeps us from fulfilling our deepest needs and longings. 
Sin is an offense against God that carries a serious penalty. 

According to Romans 6:23, "The wages of sin is death [eternal separation from the love and mercy of God]." It must be dealt with.

You must understand that you cannot do good works as a way to earn God’s love and make it to heaven. 
If we could save ourselves, Jesus' death on the cross would have been unnecessary! 

The Bible says it is "not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His (God's) mercy He saved us" Titus 3:5. 

Salvation is by God's grace, "not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8-9.

What you cannot do for yourself-
Jesus Christ has done for you! 

"But God commends His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8. 

He was born, lived a sinless life, died on the cross for you, and then rose from the dead to prove that His payment was acceptable to God. 

But you must acknowledge and believe this fact. 

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved." Acts 16:31.

Salvation is God's gift to you. 
"The gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23. 

When someone offers you a priceless gift, the wisest thing you can do is accept it! 
This very moment, you can receive Christ's gift of salvation by sincerely praying a simple prayer like this from your heart:

"Dear God, I know that I am a sinner. I know that You love me and want to save me. Jesus, I believe You are the Son of God, who died on the cross to pay for my sins. I believe God raised You from the dead. I now turn from my sin and, by faith, receive You into my life as my personal Lord and Savior. Come into my heart, forgive my sins, and save me, Lord Jesus. In Your name I pray, Amen."

Friend, if you have not yet made a decision for Christ-
I urge you to receive Him today.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 01 Aug 2019, 12:28 am

My Manna

"But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us. We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body." 2 Corinthians 4:7-10.

No one enjoys the feeling of broken-ness!

But we can’t ignore its benefits to spiritual growth. 
Being broken gives us an entirely new perspective on the Lord’s plan for our lives. 

Enjoying a steady, uninterrupted stream of blessings has an interesting effect on most people: 
It distorts our view of the Father, often leaving us to assume He exists for us.

We ask the Lord for healing, success, and financial security. 
We ask Him to bless our family and our relationships. 

We ask and ask and ask. 

And the truth is, much of the time we aren't really talking to God at all. 

In our mind, we've replaced Him with some sort of cosmic errand boy—we tell Him what we want and then send Him off to get it for us.

In all of this, who is actually at the center of our prayers? 
It certainly isn't almighty God, our eternal Saviour and Creator of the universe. 

No, instead we find ourselves at the center of these prayers. 

Therefore, the end result is the subtle belief that God exists for our benefit—
- a far cry from the reality of His divinity. 

This distortion breaks the Lord’s heart and leads us far away from truly knowing Him for who He is.

The antidote for this self-centered idolatry is brokenness!

When God says “No,” when He takes away instead of adding more, when He divinely manages what we have, how much we have, and how long we have it, He is helping us keep our eyes on Him. Do not despise these moments. 

Instead, recognize them as the voice of your Father calling you back into His loving arms.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 29 Jul 2019, 6:51 pm

[size=48]My Manna[/size]

"To keep me from becoming proud, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger from Satan to torment me and keep me from becoming proud." 2 Corinthians 12:7.

Paul's thorn in the flesh that he mentioned in 2 Corinthians 12 could have been some kind of disability, something he'd been born with. 

More likely, it was something he incurred later in life as a result of his many beatings, shipwrecks, or the time he was stoned and left for dead.

Whatever it was, it bothered him greatly-
- to the point that he asked the Lord on three separate occasions to take it away.

Each time, however, the Lord said no, telling Paul, "My grace is sufficient for you." verse 9. 
Effectively Jesus was saying, "Paul, I'm not giving you healing this time. I'm giving you Me. I'm giving you My presence, and that is My answer to you."

Sometimes when we have physical afflictions, the healing will come. 
By all means pray for it, and pray more than once. 
Ask the Lord to touch you, heal you, restore you. 

But there are times in our lives too when He will say, "My grace is sufficient." 
And instead of a healing, He personally will be there for you in a unique and sufficient way.

God is with you regardless of what hardship, heartache, or storm you may be enduring right now. 
You are not alone.

He will never leave nor forsake you...even when tragedy hits...even when your company downsizes, and you get the dreaded pink slip...even when the doctor calls and says, "The test results are back, and I need you to come to my office immediately"...even when the phone rings and someone says, "There's been an accident."

You aren't alone!
The Lord is standing next to you. 
He cares. 
He will be there.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 28 Jul 2019, 6:07 pm

My Manna

"Timothy, my son, I am giving you this command in keeping with the prophecies once made about you, so that by recalling them you may fight the battle well, holding on to faith and a good conscience, which some have rejected and so have suffered shipwreck with regard to the faith.Among them are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan to be taught not to blaspheme." 1 Timothy 1:18-20.
The apostle Paul wanted his young charge Timothy to grasp the basics of keeping the faith. 
So he wrote about two men who ignored their conscience at great peril. 

Their example shows that without an understanding of what this gift from God is, we run the risk of capsizing our faith.

Many people mistakenly think of the conscience as God’s voice instead of God’s gift. 
We were created with an “inner monitor” that acts as a moral compass for life; it points to a standard of right and wrong that can guide our decisions. 

But the conscience, like everything else in us, is fallen and in need of redemption. 
Depending on how it has been programmed, our conscience can nudge us in the wrong direction.

Paul himself is an illustration of this. 
His formal education as a Pharisee had taught him that Christians were a threat to God and the Jewish faith. 

His conscience had been programmed to see killing them as service to the Lord. 
So he passionately hunted down believers without tripping an alarm on his moral compass. 

Only after the risen Christ met him on the way to Damascus was his conscience transformed and his life altered.

Unless we let the Lord redeem us fully-
- our decisions can prove as destructive as if we ignored our “monitoring system” altogether. 

By understanding the divine gift of conscience-
- we stand a better chance of staying on course and away from trouble. 

What’s more, if we submit our conscience to the Holy Spirit-
- we will find safe harbour when storms threaten our faith or future.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 25 Jul 2019, 10:45 pm

My Manna

My Manna
"Timothy, my son, I am giving you this command in keeping with the prophecies once made about you, so that by recalling them you may fight the battle well, holding on to faith and a good conscience, which some have rejected and so have suffered shipwreck with regard to the faith.Among them are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan to be taught not to blaspheme." 1 Timothy 1:18-20.

The apostle Paul wanted his young charge Timothy to grasp the basics of keeping the faith. 
So he wrote about two men who ignored their conscience at great peril. 

Their example shows that without an understanding of what this gift from God is, we run the risk of capsizing our faith.

Many people mistakenly think of the conscience as God’s voice instead of God’s gift. 
We were created with an “inner monitor” that acts as a moral compass for life; it points to a standard of right and wrong that can guide our decisions. 

But the conscience, like everything else in us, is fallen and in need of redemption. 
Depending on how it has been programmed, our conscience can nudge us in the wrong direction.

Paul himself is an illustration of this. 
His formal education as a Pharisee had taught him that Christians were a threat to God and the Jewish faith. 

His conscience had been programmed to see killing them as service to the Lord. 
So he passionately hunted down believers without tripping an alarm on his moral compass. 

Only after the risen Christ met him on the way to Damascus was his conscience transformed and his life altered.

Unless we let the Lord redeem us fully-
- our decisions can prove as destructive as if we ignored our “monitoring system” altogether. 

By understanding the divine gift of conscience-
- we stand a better chance of staying on course and away from trouble. 

What’s more, if we submit our conscience to the Holy Spirit-
- we will find safe harbour when storms threaten our faith or future.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 22 Jul 2019, 11:38 pm

Soar on His strength!
My Manna

"But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.They will soar on wings like eagles;they will run and not grow weary,they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31.

When I witnessed an eagle in flight-
I understood why God used this bird to describe a relationship with Him. 

The eagle—which simply opens its wings and soars—is wholly dependent upon air currents to keep it aloft.

In contrast, we oftentimes beat our wings trying to be better Christians. 
We resolve to read the Bible more or to improve at keeping our temper. 
We strive to escape old habits and temptations. 

But instead of flying to the mountaintops-
- we remain on the valley floor with tired wings. 

This is because we sometimes get confused about what makes a person spiritually mature. 

The godly believer isn't someone who tries and tries to do well. 
I've been a believer long enough to know that I can’t live the Christian life. 

This flesh of mine isn't any better today than it was the day I was saved.

Spiritual maturity means recognizing that we do not change ourselves. 
The flesh is corrupt, and it cannot be suppressed by any human means. 

But our omnipotent Father subdues our imperfect impulses through His Spirit.. 

For example-
God’s indwelling Spirit can calm anger and wield His strength to weaken the lure of temptations. 

While others tire from trying to be good, the mature believer relies on the Lord and will “mount up with wings like eagles” Isa. 40:31..

Isaiah reminds us that even young men stumble and grow weak. 
Anyone trying to change himself will burn out beating his wings against the world system and his own flesh. 

God did not make our human bodies, minds, or spirits to fly solo. 
He created us to soar on His strength!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 18 Jul 2019, 4:13 pm

My Manna

"But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.They will soar on wings like eagles;they will run and not grow weary,they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31.

When I witnessed an eagle in flight-
I understood why God used this bird to describe a relationship with Him. 

The eagle—which simply opens its wings and soars—is wholly dependent upon air currents to keep it aloft.

In contrast, we oftentimes beat our wings trying to be better Christians. 
We resolve to read the Bible more or to improve at keeping our temper. 
We strive to escape old habits and temptations. 

But instead of flying to the mountaintops-
- we remain on the valley floor with tired wings. 

This is because we sometimes get confused about what makes a person spiritually mature. 

The godly believer isn't someone who tries and tries to do well. 
I've been a believer long enough to know that I can’t live the Christian life. 

This flesh of mine isn't any better today than it was the day I was saved.

Spiritual maturity means recognizing that we do not change ourselves. 
The flesh is corrupt, and it cannot be suppressed by any human means. 

But our omnipotent Father subdues our imperfect impulses through His Spirit. 

For example-
God’s indwelling Spirit can calm anger and wield His strength to weaken the lure of temptations. 

While others tire from trying to be good, the mature believer relies on the Lord and will “mount up with wings like eagles” Isa. 40:31.

Isaiah reminds us that even young men stumble and grow weak. 
Anyone trying to change himself will burn out beating his wings against the world system and his own flesh. 

God did not make our human bodies, minds, or spirits to fly solo. 
He created us to soar on His strength!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 15 Jul 2019, 11:10 pm

My Manna

“Christ has truly set us free.” Galatians 5:1.
The reason we can know genuine freedom is that-Jesus “has granted to us everything pertaining to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him who called us” 2 Peter 1:3.
Oftentimes people say-“I would like to become a Christian, but I don’t dare start because I know I couldn't live up to all that is required.” 
Of course they couldn't. 
And that is precisely why this generous assurance is given. 

God says that you and I have been granted everything we will ever need to live a triumphant Christian life.

The Lord’s glorious provision, however, begins only after we trust Christ for salvation. 

We have to take the plunge of faith before His divine power is released into our life. 

Once we've taken the step of believing in Jesus, all things are available, including courage, forgiveness, vision, wisdom, and a deepening trust in God.

Such a promise is hard to comprehend because it seems too good to be true. 

Many people pass it by with hardly an acknowledgement. 
Others look askance and wonder what needs to happen for it to become a reality in their life. 

As with all of God’s promises, you must accept it before you can act upon it. 
And while recognizing the promise as yours is one thing, applying it in daily life can be quite another matter. 

Ultimately, the promise is realized by the full experiential knowledge of Jesus as we hunger and thirst for the living water He supplies. 

Only when we refuse to be content with the world’s broken cisterns-
- will we find the fullness of this promise working in us.Jer. 2:13
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 11 Jul 2019, 7:03 pm

Pursuing His purpose!
Tue Jul 2, 2019 11:49 pm (PDT) . Posted by: "My Manna" mymannagroup
My Manna

"This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 15 And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.." 1 John 5:14-15.

Believers can have wrong desires. 

In fact, if we work hard enough—by pressing ahead of divine timing, manipulating our circumstances, and even acting dishonestly—we may be able to make those wishes reality. 

But anything gained apart from God will prove to be empty and disappointing..

Having desires is good—goals drive us and set the direction for our life. 
But we want our objectives to match the ones God has for us. 

Longings contrary to His purposes have the power to corrupt the body, mind, or spirit and can also cause believers to fall into temptation. 2 Pet. 2:9-10 ; 1 Tim. 6:9.

How can we be sure our desires are right? 

A godly ambition is usually specific and fixed, and it will stand up to evaluation through prayer and Bible study. 

In contrast, a wrong desire fails to meet these criteria. 

For instance, some people have only a vague sense of what they want from life. 
Or their yearning changes easily as circumstances shift or time passes. 

Most dangerous is that goal which is pursued despite its incompatibility with a righteous lifestyle. 

In such cases, the believer has neglected to consider two vital questions: 
Does God want this for me? 
And Can I follow Christ and this objective at the same time?

Many of the things we desire are not specifically addressed in Scripture as “thou shalt” or “thou shalt not.” 

That is why God has given us access to the Holy Spirit’s wisdom and discernment. 
We must prayerfully evaluate our longings to ensure we are within the Lord’s will and pursuing His purpose for our
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum