World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» WORTHY NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 12 EmptyToday at 2:37 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» AISH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 9:51 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 12 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:49 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 12 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 12 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 12 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 12 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Remain in God - iBelieve Truth
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 12 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 1:25 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 12 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:43 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 12 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 12 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 12 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

» Is Gaza Really Starving
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 12 EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 12 EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 10:08 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 12 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Sat 14 May 2016, 10:48 pm

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . . 
The truly righteous ones do not complain about evil, but rather add justice; they do not complain about heresy, but rather add faith; they do not complain about ignorance, but rather add wisdom. [Rabbi Avraham Yitzchak ha’Cohen Kook] 

GRACE, THE GIFT 
"GOD resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble." [1 Peter 5. 5] 

Grace is first found in Genesis/Bereshith where "Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD" [6. 8], and is a treasured free gift only given by our LOVING CREATOR. The grace of LORD GOD MOST HIGH is freely given, not something that can be earned, for it is unmerited favor. Salvation is one thing we never deserve or any of the other blessings HE provides, but "the gift (Hebrew: "chen/chanan" — grace) of GOD is eternal life." [Romans 6. 23] "For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of GOD, not of works, lest anyone should boast." [Ephesians 2. 8 - 9] "For you know the grace of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, that though HE was rich, yet for your sakes HE became poor, that you through HIS poverty might become rich." [2 Corinthians 8. 9]

Since the ALMIGHTY GOD of all flesh, through MESSIAH YESHUA has lavished such abundant grace to us, we likewise should manifest grace to others. But such grace in us is no more achievable by human effort then is GOD'S abundant grace toward us. Grace is always the GRACIOUS Gift OF GOD — to be received in faith and humility, never in pride. And grace is given through faith and is most attractive to and most effective for the poor in spirit. "To such a one I will look: To the poor and brokenhearted (contrite, ashamed spirit), who is concerned about MY WORD." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 66. 2 Tanakh, Nevi’im] " But to you who fear MY NAME the SUN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS shall arise bring healing in HIS wings. You shall go out and grow fat like stall-fed calves, and you shall trample the wicked, for they shall be as dust under the soles of your feet." [Malachi (Malakhi) 4. 2 - 3 Tanakh, Nevi’im] "Has GOD not chosen the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which HE promised to those who love HIM?" [James 2. 5] The unconditional promises of the MIGHTY GOD OF HOSTS cannot be earned; they can only be received freely. 

A proud person can never be gracious, as the HOLY OMNIPOTENT ONE will never give HIS gifts to those who are proud. "To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate pride, arrogance, the evil way, and duplicity (treachery, dishonest, lies) in speech." [Proverbs (Mishle) 8. 13 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "At scoffers HE scoffs, but to the lowly HE shows grace." [Proverbs (Mishle) 3. 34 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "A man's pride will humiliate him, but the humble in spirit will obtain honor." [Proverbs (Mishle) 29. 23 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

"As you abound in everything — in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in all diligence, and in your love for us — see that you abound in this grace also." [2 Corinthians 8. 7] Never forget! — all GOD’S blessings come by HIS grace alone. HE gives grace to the humble, not to the proud. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
Redeem Israel, O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles! 
Welcome Sabbath! – Queen of the week! Praised are YOU, YEHOWAH, our GOD, SOVEREIGN of the Universe, WHO makes us holy with YOUR mitzvoth and favors us with the Holy Shabbat, lovingly and graciously given to us, a memorial of the act of creation, first of the holy assemblies. We thank YOU, Great & MIGHTY GOD for by YOUR mercies and grace we were taught the sanctity of the weekly day of rest, keep us ever grateful and grant us perfect rest in YOU. Amen 
Enjoy the peace and harmony of Shabbat! 
Day 20 of the Omer 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 12 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Fri 13 May 2016, 1:10 pm

What we are will always speak louder than what we say. 

YOKE, STAFF, ROD 
"For the yoke of his burden and the staff of his back — the rod of his oppressor — You have broken, as in the day of Midian." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 9. 4 Tanakh, Nevi'im] {Referring to the time of Gideon. Judges/Shofetim 7-8} 

MESSIAH YESHUA is the ONE this text is speaking of. Only THE GALILEAN, the SAVIOR of the world could be all this and so much more, words and imagination could never fully describe our WONDROUS LORD; such amazing qualities and resemblances and analogies. 

Yoke of Burden: Speaking about the Assyrians yoke of oppression, Isaiah said: "It shall come to pass in that day that HIS burden will be taken away from your shoulder, and HIS yoke from your neck; the yoke will be destroyed because of the anointing oil...Then HIS yoke shall be removed from them, and HIS burden removed from their backs. This is the plan that is planned against the whole earth; and this is the hand that is stretched out over all the nations. For the LORD OF HOSTS has purposed it, who then can annul it? HIS arm is stretched out, and who can stop it?" [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 10. 25; 14. 25 - 27 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Whereas, MESSIAH YESHUA encourages us by saying — "Take MY yoke upon you and learn from ME, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For MY yoke is easy and MY burden is light." [Matthew 11. 29 - 30] 

Staff of HIS Shoulder (Strength): "YOUR rod and YOUR staff — they comfort me" [Psalms/Tehillym 23. 4], for through the voice of the LORD, the enemy will be beaten down as HE strikes with the rod. "And in every place where the grounded staff shall pass, which the LORD shall lay upon him, it will be with tabrets and harps; and in battles of shaking will HE fight with it." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 30. 32 Tanakh, Nevi'im] GOD will forgive Israel , "Oh, Shepherd YOUR people with YOUR staff, the flock of YOUR heritage. May they who dwell isolated in a woodland, in the midst of Carmel ; let them feed in Bashan and Gilead , as in days of old." [Micah (Michah) 7. 14 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

The Rod: "I will be a FATHER to him, and he shall be a son to ME. When he commits iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men and with the affliction of mortals {the same as a human father would}." [2 Samuel (Shemuel Bet) 7. 14 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

In arguing his case Job’s reply to Bildad the Shuhite was, "If HE would only take HIS rod away from me and do not let dread of HIM terrify me, then I would speak out without fear of HIM." [Job (Iyob) 9. 34 - 35 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Regarding rulers and nations who took counseled together against the ANOINTED ONE, YEHOWAH asserted — "YOU (YESHUA) shall break them (the nations) with a rod of iron; shatter them to pieces like potter's ware." [Psalms (Tehillym) 2. 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Though I walk through the Valley of deepest darkness, I will fear no harm, for YOU are with me; YOUR rod and YOUR staff — they comfort me." [Psalms (Tehillym) 23. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Remembering the Covenant with David, and sorrow for lost blessings David reiterates what the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL promised, "If his sons forsake MY Teaching and do not walk in MY judgments; if they violate MY Laws, and do not keep MY commandments, I will punish their transgression with the rod, their iniquity with plagues. Nevertheless MY lovingkindness I will not utterly take from him, nor allow MY faithfulness to fail. I will not break MY covenant, or change the WORD that has gone out of MY lips." [Psalms (Tehillym) 89. 30 – 34 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "The LORD said to my LORD — Sit at MY right hand, while I make YOUR enemies YOUR footstool. The LORD will send forth from Zion the rod of YOUR mighty strength. Rule in the midst of YOUR enemies!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 110. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The Reign of Jesse's OFFSPRING, "A ROD shall grow out from the stem of Jesse, and a BRANCH will grow out of his roots. The SPIRIT OF THE LORD shall rest upon HIM, the SPIRIT of wisdom and understanding, the SPIRIT of counsel and valor, the SPIRIT of devotion and reverence for the LORD." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 11. 1 – 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Punishment of Israel 's injustice, "The LORD'S voice cries unto the city, and the man of wisdom shall see YOUR NAME: Hear the ROD, and WHO has appointed it." [Micah (Michah) 6. 9 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

"Shall I come to you with a rod, or in love and a spirit of gentleness?" [1 Corinthians 4. 21] The judgment we will receive is in accordance to our choice. The rod of HIS anger and the staff of HIS indignation are for those who love wickedness and remain under the yoke of sin and lawlessness. But the yoke of righteousness by which we are guided to everlasting peace and joy is available to who-so-ever will come to YESHUA, the ROCK OF SALVATION, for forgiveness. In HIM we are made perfect through obedience by HIS Rod of guidance, and our names engraved into the Staff of righteousness as our rich inheritance. 

This WONDERFUL SAVIOR we serve is the ONE WHO will to rule all nations with a rod of iron. Therefore, "hold fast what you have till I come. And he who overcomes, and keeps MY works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations — HE shall rule them with a rod of iron; they shall be dashed to pieces like the potter's vessels — as I also have received from MY FATHER; and I will give him the MORNING STAR. He who has an ear, let him hear what the SPIRIT says to the churches." [Revelation 2. 26 - 29] What a day that will be, for HE is coming soon to judge the earth in truth, and in righteousness will reign through all eternity. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
Redeem Israel , O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles! 
"Simcha Shel Mitzvah — Joy in doing good." May each day be entered with joy in our hearts and confidence that ALMIGHTY GOD, in HIS mercy, will continue to use us as HIS messengers of the GOOD NEWS to the perplexed and depraved world around us! 
Remembering Yom ha'Atzma’ut, Israel’s Independence Day — Israel ’s unique determination, tough resistance, courage and integrity and ingenuity — the anniversary of the day in which Israel 's independence was proclaimed, when David Ben-Gurion publicly read the Israeli Declaration of Independence. Yom ha'Atzma’ut centers around the declaration of the establishment of the State of Israel on the 14th of May 1948. Our hope is not yet lost — to be a free nation in our own land. 
Celebrating the gaiety and festivities of Israel ’s 68th Independence Day, Iyar 4, 5776 (May 12th this Gregorian year). 
Day 19 of the Omer 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem , is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 12 May 2016, 10:23 pm

O LORD, deliver us from the pride of life. 

WORLD-WIDE WARNING 
Reasons for the Wrath & Judgment of GOD ETERNAL 
This is a list of things that bring the wrath of our JUST & HOLY GOD on individuals and nations. Compare the reasons listed below and see if any of these apply to the country in which you live. The next time ALMIGHTY GOD pours out HIS wrath in magnitude will be against the entire world in the judgment as recorded in HOLY WRIT regarding the Great Tribulation which appears to be approaching at alarming speed. 

* Deception, being deceived brought original disobedience and judgment. [Genesis/Bereshith 3. 1 - 24] 
* Lack of self-control resulted in murder and judgment. [Genesis/Bereshith 4. 1 - 11] 
* Inappropriate marriage, wickedness of the heart, corruption and violence brought the Great Flood. [Genesis/Bereshith 6. 1 – 12] 
* Idolatry and defiance against the command of GOD brought confusion of languages at the Tower of Babel. [Genesis/Bereshith 11. 1 - 9] 
* YEHOWAH said to Abraham, "I will bless them that bless you, and curse them that curse you." [Genesis/Bereshith 12. 3] 
* Israel was oppressed in Egypt until the sins of the land of Canaan were full. [Genesis/Bereshith 15. 13 – 14] 
* Homosexuality, Sodomy and accompanying violence destroyed Sodom & Gomorrah and all the cities of the plain. [Genesis/Bereshith 18. 20; 19. 1 - 29] 
* Oppression of Israel in Egypt brought the judgments of GOD on Egypt. [Exodus/Shemot 3. 7 – 10] 
* Idolatry, as ALMIGHTY GOD judged all the gods of Egypt. [Exodus/Shemot 12. 12; 32. 1 - 10; 34. 12 - 17] 
* Irreverence toward Holy Things brought the fire of GOD against Nadab and Abihu. [Leviticus/Vayikra 10. 1 - 3] 
* Sexual sins defile the land and witchcraft were the reasons for destroying the Seven Nations of the Promised Land. [Leviticus/Vayikra 18. 1 – 30] 
* Harlotry causes the land to be filled with wickedness. [Leviticus/Vayikra 19. 29] 
* Murder defiles the land beyond atonement. [Numbers/B'Midvar 35. 33] 
* Idolatry brought wrath on Judah and Jerusalem. [2 Chronicles/Dibre Hayamin Bet 24. 18] 
* Words and actions against GOD brought the fall of Judah and Jerusalem. [Isaiah/Yeshayah 3. 8] 
* Refusing knowledge of the LORD, sent GOD'S people into captivity. [Isaiah/Yeshayah 5. 13, 24 
* Harlotry and idolatry caused the fall of Israel and Judah. [Jeremiah/Yirmeyah 3. 9] 
* Murder and idolatry caused fall of Israel. [Ezekiel/Yehezke-El 36. 17 - 18] 
* Disbelief toward GOD'S Plan of Salvation through YESHUA/JESUS brings the Wrath of GOD. [John 3. 36] 
* Rejecting GOD and sexual immorality brings the Wrath of GOD. [Romans 1. 18 - 32] 
* Stubborn disobedience brings the Wrath of GOD. [Romans 2. 5 - 11] 
* Sexual immorality, filthy behavior, idolatry, fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. Because of these things the Wrath of GOD is coming upon the sons of disobedience, put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth, do not lie to one another. [Colossians 3. 1 - 11] 

* Taking the "Mark of the Beast" earns the Lake of Fire. [Revelation 14. 9 - 11] 

Nations were judged because: 
* They despised MY Judgments and abhorred MY Statutes. [Leviticus/Vayikra 26. 43] 
* You turned away from the LORD GOD. [Numbers/B'Midvar 14. 43] 
* Disobedience against the commandments of GOD. [Deuteronomy/Devarim 8. 20] 
* Wickedness of the nations. [Deuteronomy/Devarim 9. 1 – 6] 
* Idolatry, witchcraft, soothsayer, diviners, interpret omens, sorcerer, conjures spells, a medium or spiritist, calling up the dead, etc. [Deuteronomy/Devarim 18. 9 – 14] 
* They (Ammonites & Moabites) refused to help Israel when they came out of Egypt. [Deuteronomy/Devarim 23. 3 - 6] 
* They (surrounding nations) took advantage of Israel when Israel was being punished. [Ezekiel/Yehezke-El 25. 1 - 17; 26. 1 - 6; 35. 1 – 15] 
* Their luxurious abundance and self exultation. [Ezekiel/Yehezke-El 26. 1 – 28. 10] 
* They (Palestinians) claimed possession of the Land of Israel when GOD scattered Israel. [Ezekiel/Yehezke-El 36. 1 - 7] 
* They (the nations) "divided MY Land and scattered MY people." [Joel/Yoel 3. 2] 
* Violence against the people of Israel. [Joel/Yoel 3. 19] 
* Syria, because of violence on the Golan Heights. [Amos/Amus 1. 3] 
* Gaza, because of violence against the people of Israel. [Amos/Amus 1. 6] 
* Tyre (Lebanon), because they broke their covenant of brotherhood with Israel. [Amos/Amus 1. 9] 
* Jordan, because of violence against Israel. [Amos/Amus 1. 11, 13] 
* The multitude slain, robbery, harlotry, sorceries, etc. [Nahum/Nachum 3. 1 - 4] 
* Blood of the slain (including abortion, euthanasia, mercy-killing, etc.) and violence. [Habakkuk 2. 8, 17] 
* Shed blood of the saints, sorceries, deception, fornication, abominations, blasphemy. [Revelation 16. 6; 17. 1 - 6; 18. 23 - 24; 19. 2] 

To be saved, you need to receive the benefit of the TRUE & LIVING GOD'S only Plan of Salvation provided in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, the LORD JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. "He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned." [Mark 16. 16] 

"If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things? No one has ascended to heaven but HE WHO came down from heaven, that is, the SON OF MAN WHO is in heaven. And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the SON OF MAN be lifted up, that whoever believes in HIM should not perish but have eternal life. For GOD so loved the world that HE gave HIS ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON, that whoever believes in HIM should not perish but have everlasting life. For GOD did not send HIS SON into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through HIM might be saved. He who believes in HIM is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the NAME of the ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD." [John 3. 12 - 18] 

"The FATHER loves the SON, and has given all things into HIS hand. He who believes in the SON has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the SON shall not see life, but the Wrath of GOD abides on him." [John 3. 35 - 36] "But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie." [Revelation 22. 15] 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
O that they were wise, that they would consider their latter end! May the grace of our LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH be with your spirit and bring you into HIS grace and richness. Amen 
Honoring Israeli Fallen Soldiers and terror victims, today Yom Hazikaron, Israeli Memorial Day. 
[This evening, Yom Ha’Atzma’ut begins] 
Day 18 of the Omer 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 11 May 2016, 10:18 pm

Just as no steam or gas drives anything until it is confined — No life ever grows until it is focused, dedicated and disciplined. 

PEACE IN TRIBULATION 
"HE (ELOHIYM) may well slay me, I may have no hope, yet will I trust in HIM. Even so, I will argue my case before HIM. In this too, HE is my salvation — That no impious man can come into HIS PRESENCE." [Job (Iyob) 13. 15 - 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The HOLY ONE HIMSELF declared that the patriarch Job (Hebrew: Iyowb) was the most blameless and upright man in all the earth who fears ELOHIYM and shuns evil. [Job/Iyob 1. 8] Yet, Job was subjected to the most severe testing that anyone (except for MESSIAH YESHUA) ever had to endure. Job lost all his great possessions and family the same day, then was afflicted for long span of time with a loathsome and painful plaguing disease. Even his friends (?) no longer honored him and even accused him of being a wicked sinner and an arrogant hypocrite. Worst of all, the ALMIGHTY ONE Whom he had loved and faithfully served all his life had apparently completely ignored his prayers for deliverance, or at least for an understanding of why these sufferings were coming upon him. Finally, a presumptuous young religionist falsely related what he claimed was a divine message, that even GOD accused Job of sin and hypocrisy. 

Nevertheless, Job never lost his faith and integrity! Job confirmed, "I know that my VINDICATOR (REDEEMER) lives; in the end HE will stand and testify on the earth — This after my skin is destroyed, this I know, that in my flesh, I myself, not another will behold GOD; I shall see HIM with my own eyes. How my heart years within me! ...Though HE slay me, yet will I trust in HIM — HE too is my SALVATION." [Job (Iyob) 19. 25-27; 13. 15a & 16a Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

With Job's life as an example for us today, we can know that GOD ETERNAL is the ONE WHO created us and deserves absolute trust. HIS PRECIOUS WORD, was given to us along with HIS endless love and great salvation through faith in GOD'S ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, JESUS, the CHRIST OF CALVARY. This is a segment of the promises we have set before us. Whatever our plight, we know the MIGHTY ONE OF ISRAEL is in complete control. "By day the LORD will command HIS loving-kindness and faithful care, so that at night a song to HIM may be with me, a prayer to the GOD of my life." [Psalms (Tehillym) 42. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] And with a song in the night, we will ever have gladness of heart. [Isaiah/Yeshayah 30. 29] 

As we go through this world and the difficulties and persecutions — remember what our BLESSED REDEEMER taught us while HE was on earth: "But these things I have told you, that when the time comes, you may remember that I told you of them. And these things I did not say to you at the beginning, because I was with you. These things I have spoken to you, that in ME you may have peace. IN THE WORLD YOU WILL HAVE TRIBULATION; BUT BE OF GOOD CHEER, I have overcome the world." [John 16. 4, 33] Assuredly, we truly can put all our hope and trust in our LOVING LORD YESHUA, the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE. 

With great love YOU have loved us, O our GOD, and with exceeding compassion YOU have borne with us. Our fathers believed and trusted in YOU; therefore you taught them the laws of life, and showed them the ways of wisdom. We implore YOU, O MERCIFUL FATHER, to grant us discernment, that we may understand and fulfill all the TEACHINGS of YOUR WORD. Make us gladly obedient to YOUR commandments and fill our hearts with love and reverence for YOU. In YOU we put our trust; we rejoice and delight in YOUR help, for with YOU alone is salvation, and peace in the soul of man. YOU have called us as teachers of YOUR Law; YOU have chosen us for a holy mission to mankind; therefore do we joyfully lift up our voices and proclaim YOUR magnificence. Praised are YOU, O GOD, WHO has chosen us in love. We give praise to YOUR HOLY NAME and thank YOU for YESHUA, our BELOVED REDEEMER. 
Yom Hazikaron, Israel’s Memorial Day remembering Israel's Fallen Solders, begins this evening. 
Day 17 of the Omer. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 10 May 2016, 7:03 pm

Man's justice is simply a distraction completely devoid of reality. 

ALIVE IN MESSIAH YESHUA 
"Set your affections on things above, not on things on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with CHRIST in GOD. When MESSIAH, WHO is our life, appears, then you also will appear with HIM in glory." [Colossians 3. 2 - 4] 

Looking forward to the time when we will "ever be with the LORD" [1 Thessalonians 4. 17], Paul wrote, "I am hard pressed between the two, having a desire to depart and be with CHRIST, which is far better, nevertheless to remain in the flesh is more needful for you." [Philippians 1. 23 - 24] 

Nonetheless, we can be with the LORD YESHUA, even while still enduring in the flesh. This is the great principle called positional truth. Positionally we are already "with CHRIST" — for that is where CREATOR GOD sees us and how HE relates to us. HE has "raised us up together and made us sit together in heavenly places in MESSIAH YESHUA." [Ephesians 2. 6] 

We first have to die with the LORD JESUS, however, before we can be raised up with HIM. "I am crucified with CHRIST; nevertheless I live; yet not I, but CHRIST lives in me." [Galatians 2. 20] GOD OMNISCIENT even saw us as buried with the crucified SAVIOR when HE was buried, and this is the great truth symbolized in our baptism. "We are buried with HIM by baptism into death." [Romans 6. 4] 

"Now if we be dead with CHRIST, we believe that we shall also live with HIM; knowing that JESUS, being raised from the dead, dies no more. Death no longer has dominion over HIM." [Romans 6. 8 - 9] YESHUA ha'MASHIACH died for us, so our deserved death became HIS substitutionary death. And, marvelous of wonders, YESHUA'S victorious resurrection becomes our own unmerited deliverance from death in eternal resurrection life. This is our position now and our assured everlasting possession then, for we are with the LORD MESSIAH, WHO will never die again. 

This wonderful truth should give us real motivational incentive and courage to focus our thoughts on GODly living to fulfill the desire of our MASTER DESIGNER until we are in HIS PRESENCE evermore. This event will be happening very soon! 

Happy Mothers Day!!! Rather then having haywire hormones & crumpled hopes may you live to see your world fulfilled in generations past and yet to be. May your heart be filled with perception and your words be filled with insight. May songs of praise ever be upon your tongue and your vision be on a straight path before you. May your eyes shine with the light of holy words and your face reflect the brightness of the heavens. May your lips ever speak wisdom and your fulfillment be in righteousness even as you ever yearn to hear the words of the HOLY ONE OF OLD. As a Mother teach your children how to love and live joyfully, faithfully, righteously – in a world filled with pain and to reveal the GREAT, LOVING & MERCIFUL GOD WHOSE love is overwhelming. 
Day 15 of the Omer 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem , is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

When we offer others a hand, we are lifted. 

LOVE — FAITH — JOY 
"WHOM having not seen you love. Though now you do not see HIM, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory; receiving the end of your faith — the salvation of your souls." [1 Peter 1. 8 - 9] 

Peter had seen the LORD, so he was writing to those who had not. And like those of MESSIAH'S time, we can have a personal relationship with the HOLY CREATOR, even though we cannot physically see HIM now. "Blessed are they that have not seen and yet have believed." [John 20. 29] Like them, we also have terrible trials and we are "tested by fire." [1 Peter 1. 7] Our responses to YESHUA, while in the midst of trials, should bring us to praise, honor and glory in the revelation of MESSIAH our BELOVED SAVIOR. 

LOVE HIM Love makes trials bearable. "We love HIM because HE first loved us." [1 John 4. 19] "Greater love (Hebrew: racham —love deeply, tender affection; checed — mercy, compassion) has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." [John 15. 13] "Who shall separate us from the love of CHRIST? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril or sword?" [Romans 8. 35] The LORD YESHUA, our FOUNTAIN OF LIVING WATER, loves us too much to abandon us, and we should learn to love HIM in return. 

BELIEVE HIM "YOU safely guard him in perfect peace whose confidence is in YOU; whose trust (Hebrew: batach — believes) is in the LORD alone." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 26. 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "Blessed is he who trusts in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. He shall be like a tree planted by waters, sending forth its roots by a stream; it does not sense the coming of heat, its leaves are ever fresh; it has no care in a year of drought, it does not cease to yield fruit." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 17. 7 - 8] Beyond doubt, our faith is well founded. 

REJOICE IN HIM "But rejoice (Hebrew: samach — merry, joyous, brighten) to the extent that you partake of CHRIST'S sufferings; that when HIS glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy." [1 Peter 4. 13] The proper response to trials brings inexpressible joy. 

The end of such faith in our WONDERFUL LORD is the complete and absolute supreme salvation of our souls with many triumphant victories of faith along the way. . . and a joy this world could never know. 

We lift up our hearts and our hands to YOU, GREAT GOD in Heaven for YOUR loving-kindness, O LORD, is mighty over us and we are ever thankfully indebted to YOU, MOST MERCIFUL KING. We will examine our ways and test them, and return to YOU, O MOST HIGH. 
Day 16 of the Omer. Welcoming Rosh Chodesh, the month of Iyyar 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 08 May 2016, 11:58 pm

If we don't learn from our mistakes, then it doesn't make sense to make them. 

GOD'S MESSAGE TO WOMEN 
When I created the heavens and the earth, I spoke them into being. When I created man, I formed him and breathed life into his nostrils. But you, woman, I fashioned after I breathed the breath of life into man because your nostrils are too delicate. I allowed a deep sleep to come over him so I could patiently and perfectly fashion you. 
Man was put to sleep so that he could not interfere with the creativity. From one bone I fashioned you. I chose the bone that protects man's life. I chose the rib, which protects his heart and lungs and supports him, as you are meant to do. Around this one bone I shaped you. I modeled you. I created you perfectly and beautifully. Your characteristics are as the rib, strong yet delicate and fragile. You provide protection for the most delicate organ in man, his heart. 
Man’s heart is the center of his being; his lungs hold the breath of life. The rib cage will allow itself to be broken before it will allow damage to the heart. Support man as the rib cage supports the body. You were not taken from his feet, to be under him, nor were you taken from his head, to be above him. You were taken from his side, to stand beside him and be held close to his side. 
You are MY perfect creation. You are MY beautiful little girl. You have grown to be a splendid woman of excellence, and MY eyes fill when I see the virtues in your heart. Your eyes — don't change them. Your lips — how lovely when they part in prayer; your nose, so perfect in form, your hands so gentle to touch. I've caressed your face in your deepest sleep; 
I've held your heart close to MINE. Of all that lives and breathes, you are the most like ME. Adam walked with ME in the cool of the day and yet he was lonely. He could not see ME or touch ME . He could only feel ME. 
So everything I wanted Adam to share and experience with ME, I fashioned in you: MY holiness, MY strength, MY purity, MY love, MY protection and support. You are special because you are the extension of ME. 
Man represents MY IMAGE — woman, MY emotions. Together, you represent the totality of the LORD GOD. So men — treat woman well. Love her, respect her, for she is fragile. In hurting her, you hurt Me. What you do to her, you do to ME. In crushing her, you only damage your own heart, the heart of your HEAVENLY Father, and the heart of her LOVING FATHER. 
Woman, support man. In humility, show him the power of emotion I have given you. In gentle quietness show your strength. In love, show him that you are the rib that protects his inner self. ~ Author Unknown ~ 

In Genesis 2:7, the GREAT GOD OF HEAVEN, blessed be HE, formed man from the dust of the earth. The Hebrew word for formed is "yasar" — meaning to mold like a potter or squeeze into shape. However, an exclusively different word is used when it comes to Eve's construction in Genesis 2:22. When CREATOR GOD made Eve (Chavvah), the Hebrew word "banah" is used and means skillfully formed. Eve was not squeezed out, but skillfully formed and carefully molded. From the beginning, GOD'S treatment of Eve was super special. . . with care and gentleness. Genesis 3:20 tells us that Adam called his wife Chavvah — because she was the mother of all living. 

Christ-like-mothers, you have a very special birthright. You are divine citizens with a divine heritage and birthright. Esau treated his birthright lightly and finally sold it for a bowl of stew. Mothers can sell their spiritual birthrights also by feeling that their only place is in a kitchen cooking stew. You can be good housewives, but you also have a divine heritage to minister in your own situation. 

Your Mother, that marvelous creature, is always with you. She's the whisper of the leaves as you walk down the street; she's the clean smell in your freshly laundered clothes; she's the cool hand on your brow when you're not well. Your Mother lives inside your laughter. And she's crystallized in every tear drop. She's the place you came from, your first home; and she's the map you follow with every step you take filled with significant intuitive capabilities that lead to every success. Filled with womanly charms, she's your first love and your first heartbreak; she keeps on giving, even into old age teaching us to grow in the LORD, and nothing on earth can separate you. . . not time, not space. . . not even death! 

Fathers, sons, and daughters, let us remember our mothers even as our LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH did even in HIS dying breath upon the cross. No greater earthly love besides our CREATOR LORD GOD can we experience than that of our Mother’s Love. The love of husbands and wives may waver; brothers and sisters may become deep-rooted enemies, but a mothers love is so strong and unyielding that it usually endures all circumstances, good fortune and misfortune, prosperity and poverty, honor and disgrace. 

There are five ethics I fervently want to share with my children who GOD so graciously gave to me — there is ONE GOD, ONE PROVIDER. We each have an opportunity to have a personal relationship with HIM; diligently seek HIM. We need something more important than our own lives to live for. It is better to give then to receive. Be a good mensch (Hebrew meaning a person of basic human decency and consideration); be polite, just and have a deep sense of respect and be courteous to others. There is no small goal or achievement, we live in the hands of the ALMIGHTY and we need to live up to HIS standards. May we each pray sincerely that our children realize these goals. Since GOD shares these goals, HE will certainly help us succeed if we remain steadfast leading in these principles and in prayer. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
Be blessed as we bid farewell to Shabbat! May the ALMIGHTY ONE, WHO separates the holy from the secular, forgive our sins, guide our life, fill our upcoming week with HIS DIVINE PRESENCE. Refresh yourself and others through HIS wisdom & discernment, love & kindness — that some of the sweetness of Sabbath be experienced daily. 
Happy Mothers Day!!! Women are amazing gifts of the LORD. May you live to see your world fulfilled in generations past and yet to be. May your heart be filled with perception and your words be filled with insight. May songs of praise ever be upon your tongue and your vision be on a straight path before you. May your eyes shine with the light of holy words and your face reflect the brightness of the heavens. May your lips ever speak wisdom and your fulfillment be in righteousness even as you ever yearn to hear the words of the HOLY ONE OF OLD. 
Day 14 of the Omer 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 07 May 2016, 10:06 pm

Reality can never be legislated out of existence. Segregation is a reality and one must be able to distinguish between reality and illusionary conditioned existence that is called "education." 

THIS LAND IS MINE 
"The land must not be sold beyond reclaim, for the LAND IS MINE; you are but strangers resident with ME." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 25. 23 Tanakh, Torah] "Nevermore shall you be called "Azubah (forsaken)" — nor shall your land be called "Shemamah (desolate)" — but you shall be called "Hephzibah (I delight in her — referring to Jerusalem)", and your Land "Beulah (espoused – promised)" — for the LORD takes delight in you, and your Land shall be espoused." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 62. 4 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Many may claim that the Church is the Bride of CHRIST. However, HOLY SCRIPTURE (both OLD & NEW COVENANTS) says that the EVERLASTING KING OF GLORY is espoused to the LAND. From the Book of Genesis/Bereshith in the OLD COVENANT to Revelation in the NEW, the HOLY ONE declares that HE desires to "be our GOD." 

In both the OLD & NEW COVENANTS, believers in the GOD OF ABRAHAM are called "HIS body, HIS people, HIS servants, HIS friends, called ones, over-comers, and HIS sheep" — but never HIS bride. "Obey MY VOICE, and I will be your GOD, and you shall be MY people." [Jeremiah/Yirmeyah 7. 23 — also Exodus/Shemot 6. 7; Leviticus/Vayikra 26. 12; 1 Samuel/Shemuel Alef 15. 30; Isaiah/Yeshayah 40. 1; 62. 5; Ezekiel/Yehezke-El 36. 28; Joel/Yoel 2. 27; Hosea 1. 9 —just to mention a few.] 

In the OLD COVENANT, Hosea is a living example of a prophet and his wife — showing the relationship of the LIVING GOD'S views between HIMSELF and HIS people. Though they are unfaithful, HE still loves them, will wash them (in the WORD) of their filthiness, and take them back…as they are willing. "Then the LORD said to me (Hosea) — Go again, love a woman who is loved by a lover and is committing adultery, just like the love of the LORD for the Israelites, but they turned to other gods and love the raisin cakes of the pagans. — So I bought her for myself for fifteen shekels of silver, and a jar of wine. And I said to her— You shall stay with me many days; you shall not play the harlot, nor shall you have a man — so, too, will I be toward you. — For the children of Israel shall abide many days without king or prince, without sacrifice or sacred pillar, without ephod or teraphim. Afterward the children of Israel will return and seek the LORD their GOD and David their king — and they shall fear the LORD and thrill over His goodness in the latter days." [Hosea/Hoshea 3. 1 - 5], — we are the sons of the LIVING GOD. 

In the NEW COVENANT, the LORD YESHUA said: "Can the friends of the bridegroom mourn as long as the bridegroom is with them?" [Matthew 9. 14 - 15; Mark 2. 18 - 20; Luke 5. 33 - 35] "HE WHO has the bride is the bridegroom; but the FRIEND of the bridegroom, who stands and hears him, rejoices greatly because of the bridegroom's voice. Therefore this joy of MINE is fulfilled." [John 3. 29] 

At a Jewish wedding, the guests not only receive wedding garments [see Judges/Shofetim 14. 12 — Samson posed a riddle during the wedding feast…], but are also the ones who are registered in a book. "They shall walk with ME in white, for they are worthy. The over-comers will be clothed in white garments and their names will not be blotted out of the BOOK OF LIFE." [Revelation 3. 4 - 5, 18] "Blessed is he who watches and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame." [Revelation 16. 15] The friends, not the Bride, are the ones "invited" — those whose names are written in the "LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE." 

The proper wedding garments must be on the Guests. "For the LORD has prepared a sacrifice, HE has invited HIS guests to purify themselves...And, on the Day of the LORD'S Sacrifice I will punish the officials and the king's sons, and all who don a foreign vestment." [Zephaniah (Tsefanyah) 1. 7 - 8 Tanakh, Nevi'im] The HOLY SPIRIT sent out the invitations to the guests for the wedding. But, they made light of it becoming unworthy. Then the servants went to the highways to gather whoever they could to fill the wedding hall with guests. [Matthew 22. 1 - 14] 

In the story of the Ten Virgins [Matthew 25. 1 - 13], the virgins were invited guests. Five of them were not ready to attend the wedding, having no oil (commitment). Those who were committed, went with the BRIDEGROOM to the wedding; not as the Bride but, as "invited guests." 

The LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH declared, "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends. You are MY friends if you do whatever I command you." [John 15. 13 - 14] However, the LORD JESUS OF NAZARETH died for us while we were HIS enemies. 

Then who is the Bride? "She" is wonderfully described in the Book of Revelation where an angel said, "Come, I will show you the LAMB'S BRIDE, the LAMB'S WIFE...and showed me the Great City , the Holy Jerusalem , descending out of heaven from GOD." [Revelation 21. 9 - 27] "And the SPIRIT and the BRIDE say, "Come!"...whoever desires come! — let him take the Water of Life freely." [Revelation 22. 17] 

We should be content to be HIS people, and greatly rejoice that HE is our GOD. How glorious! How marvelous it is to belong to HIM. 

Welcoming Sabbath. HOLY ETERNAL ONE, give us the kindness to hear with compassion, to offer support, loving comfort and care. Give us the courage to do what is needed, the wisdom to choose what is right and most fair. Give us the vision to see what is possible. Give us the faith that will help pave the way for a present that’s hopeful, a future that’s peaceful — give us the heart to bring joy to each day. Thank YOU, LOVING MASTER for making us a needy people, ever looking to YOU, the AUTHOR & FINISHER of our faith. Keep us ever mindful to praise, honor and obey YOU, our LIVING & GRACIOUS GOD. Amen 
Day 13 of the Omer 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 06 May 2016, 7:03 pm

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. [Leonardo Deviancy] To love mankind is easy; to love man is hard. We need adversity, not for the suffering it brings, but for the growth and deepened perspective that comes from it. 

YOM HA'SHO’AH 
"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing." [1 Corinthians 13. 1 - 3] 

A reflection as we remember and observe Holocaust Day of Memorial — may the ALMIGHTY ONE, blessed be HE, remember forever our brothers and sisters of the House of Israel who gave their lives for the sanctification of the DIVINE NAME. 

IN HIS NAME 
He wore the yellow star upon his arm 
and heard the ugly taunts as he walked along. 
The words he heard burned deep within his soul 
as the burden of being Jewish took its toll. 
His eyes reflected a sad and somber hue 
as he wondered if any of these angry faces knew 
that he was flesh and blood, a man like them 
with fears and hopes and dreams. . . "O Jerusalem!" 
His mind returned to the dream of a Jewish home 
a fleeting thought...a longing no more to roam — 
but his mind was quickly brought back to the present 
by the ugly taunts of a group of adolescents. 
The badge upon his arm, a badge of shame 
forced upon the Jew to him profane, 
yet little did they know that deep inside 
that Star of David held for him much pride. 
There was a glint of knowledge in his eye 
his noble heritage passed on by the Rabbi. . . 
his line had boasted prophets, scribes and kings 
and through the Jew, GOD would MESSIAH bring. 
It was they who were chosen above all races 
to transcribe HIS HOLY WRIT in sacred places. 
In this his race was faithful, they’d been true 
GOD'S knowledge and HIS WORD came through the Jew. 
It was Moses who, to GOD, talked face to face 
and HIS Laws were passed to man by the Jewish race. 
So even though his back was bowed and bent, 
and even though taunts followed where 'ere he went, 
his spirit, deep within, was whole and strong 
for to GOD'S chosen race he did belong. 
He knew inside that he was by CREATOR GOD blessed 
that it was HIS SEED selected above the rest 
chosen by the ALMIGHTY to be a race apart 
to show the loving-kindness of GOD'S heart. 
Just then the words "CHRIST Killer" reached his ear 
and these words cut through his soul, invoked a tear — 
a phrase he’d learned to hate, but also fear 
for it meant dire consequences drew near. 
And so the wall of separation grew 
between the blinded Gentiles and the Jew. 
As the Gentiles used our LORD as an excuse 
the "Apple of HIS Eye" to persecute. 
They failed to reconcile a fact they knew — 
that YESHUA was HIMSELF born a Jew. 
And by no race, or man, was YESHUA killed 
THE ROCK OF OUR SALVATION gave HIMSELF of HIS OWN free will. 
But the Gentiles yet, still fail to understand 
JESUS gave up HIS life at HIS OWN command. 
It wasn’t the Jew, oh don’t you see 
YESHUA ha'MASHIACH hung HIMSELF upon that tree. 
HE sacrificed HIMSELF in benefit of man 
to remove their sin, their final PASSOVER LAMB. 
So how can the Gentile continue to blame the Jew 
when YESHUA’S precious blood has cleansed them too. 

Please stand with us and with the State of Israel this Yom ha'Sho’ah as we pray that peace finally will come to Israel , the precious Jewish people and the world. 

As we remember the six million Jews who died in the Holocaust this "Yom ha'Sho’ah (Holocaust Remembrance Day)" we can also remember those listed in Hebrews 11 —the Hall of Faith Chapter— and be reminded how precious life that is lived for ALMIGHTY LOVING LORD GOD is, blessed be HE. 

May we, like the Apostle Paul say, "in nothing I shall be ashamed, but with all boldness, as always, so now also CHRIST will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death. For to me, to live is CHRIST, and to die is gain." [Philippians 1. 20 - 21] Live as thought the next breath is your last, before entering eternity. . . choose life and bear witness that our GOD reigns. Blessed are YOU, PRECIOUS LORD GOD. 

The date of Yom ha'Sho’ah, Holocaust Memorial Day, is marked on the Hebrew date of Nisan 27th (May 5th this year on the Gregorian calendar) — chosen to mark the anniversary of the Warsaw Ghetto uprising. On this day we also remember the lives of the 6 million Jews murdered during the Holocaust, and the experiences of those who survived its horrors. 
Day 12 of the Omer ― "If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him. And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying― 'I repent' ―you shall forgive him." Luke 17:3-4 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 04 May 2016, 10:33 pm

Youth is a blunder, manhood a struggle, old age a regret. [Benjamin Disraeli] 

FROM YOUTH TO OLD AGE 
"Joshua now was old, advanced in years. And the LORD said to him — You have grown old, you are advanced in years; and very much of the land still remains to be taken possession of." [Joshua (Yehoshua) 13. 1 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Today there "still remains very much land to be taken possessed of" for the "harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few." [Luke 10. 2] 

Joshua had survived the forty years in the wilderness, then led the Israelites in the long, hard conquest of Canaan Land . Now, at least in his eighties, he is nearing his last days — even the MOST HIGH told him that he was "old and stricken in years!" However, instead of allowing Joshua to retire or even slow down, GOD ALMIGHTY sent him out again for further victories and land to win. 

Joshua's colleague, Caleb, was eighty-five years old when he finally inherited Hebron . He was forty years old when Moses, the servant of the LORD sent him from Kadesh-Barnea to spy out the Promised Land. The LORD GOD OF ISRAEL promised him through Moses, "The land where your foot has trodden shall be a portion for you and your descendants forever, because you have wholly followed YEHOWAH ELOHEY." [Joshua (Yehoshua) 14. 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im] It is also recorded that Caleb was as strong at eighty-five as he was at forty; for just as his strength was then, so it was his strength for battle, to go out and to coming in. [Joshua/Yehoshua 14. 11] 

This must be the attitude of those who love and serve the SOVEREIGN LORD. There is still much SCRIPTURE to study, lessons to be learned which the BLESSED ONE wants to teach us, many souls to reach with the GOOD NEWS, many with whom to share GOD'S love and comfort, as well as more promises to experience. Even if one is stricken and confined at home, the one great ministry which especially sick ones may share and thank OMNIPOTENT HOLY ONE for is a ministry of prayer. What a breath-taking opportunity. . . prayers that set in operation the vast machinery of ALMIGHTY GOD…to change the destiny of a life, a world, may even hasten the day of HIS appearing! What wondrous things are accomplished with prayer! 

No one who knows the redemptive love of MESSIAH YESHUA is ever too old to possess more land for the LORD YESHUA. "The righteous bloom like a date palm; they thrive like a cedar in Lebanon ; planted in the HOUSE OF THE LORD, they flourish in the courts of our GOD. In old age they shall produce fruit; they are full of sap and freshness, attesting that the LORD is upright; HE is my ROCK, in WHOM there is no wrong." [Psalms (Tehillym) 92. 12 - 15 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Old age eventually comes to everyone — if they should live so long, but that does not mean it is time to cease from life. Always, we are to "strive to have a conscience without offense toward GOD and men." [Acts 24. 16] 

"You have let me experience it (righteousness), GOD, from my youth; until now I have proclaimed YOUR wondrous deeds, and even in hoary old age do not forsake me, ELOHIYM, until I proclaim Your strength to the next generation, YOUR mighty acts, to all who are to come, YOUR beneficence, high as the heavens, O GOD, YOU WHO have done great things; O GOD, who is like YOU? YOU WHO have made me undergo many troubles and misfortunes will revive me again, and raise me up again from the depths of the earth. YOU will grant me much greatness, YOU will turn and comfort me." [Psalms (Tehillym) 71. 17 - 21 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

All the days of our life, and with our last breath, may we proclaim how great and mighty is the LORD our GOD, the LORD of HosTS! Assuredly, the will of GOD never takes you to where the GOD of all grace will not be with you. 

Shalom U'Vrakah (Peace & Blessings)! My SAVIOR is a HOLY & JUST GOD, look to HIM and be saved. How good it is to praise YEHOWAH, to sing hymns to the MOST HIGH proclaiming HIS steadfast love. Our prayer for you is that the great and mighty LORD GOD OF ISRAEL be with you this day and always! 
Day 10 of the Omer. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 03 May 2016, 10:47 pm

The righteous are held responsible for their generation. 

MESSIAH ALONE 
"But by the grace of GOD I am what I am; and HIS grace toward me was not in vain, but I labored more abundantly than they all. Yet not I, but the grace of GOD which was with me." [1 Corinthians 15. 10] 

The grace of the LORD GOD is nothing less than the unlimited love of the SOVEREIGN HOLY ONE expressed in the GREATEST GIFT of HIS ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON, YESHUA ha'MASHIACH our SAVIOR & KING, WHO "poured out HIS life unto death, and was numbered among the sinners, whereas HE bore the guilt of many, and made intercession for the transgressors." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 53. 12 Tanakh, Nevi'im] This is the unequivocally (undeniably definite) undeserved love of the LOVING CREATOR GOD toward sinners. 

If one were to review the writings, works and life of the Apostle Paul you would conclude that he was one of the most dedicated and fruitful CHRIST-like-ones who ever lived. But being a man, Paul had to wrestle with the sin of pride by reminding himself, time and time again, that he owed all to the grace, guidance and provision of GOD MOST HIGH. 

Paul could well have boasted that he had labored more abundantly than any of the other apostles, but then he brought himself up short with the reproof, "not I, but CHRIST!" All of his work and success in fruit-bearing he owed completely to the loving grace of Almighty GOD. Paul's great testimony concerning his new and changed life in MESSIAH YESHUA was, "I have been crucified with CHRIST; it is no longer I who live, but CHRIST lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the SON OF GOD, WHO loved me and gave HIMSELF for me." [Galatians 2. 20] The transformed, righteous, powerful life Paul now lived was not his own accomplishment, but absolutely and entirely due to the indwelling SPIRIT OF THE LIVING GOD. 

We should never boast of our own life, deeds or works, but to "reckon ourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to GOD in MESSIAH YESHUA our LORD." [Romans 6. 11] Remember always, it is not us, but the LOVING MESSIAH — HE is to be our praise and testimony. 

Whoever walks upright, works righteousness and speaks the truth will abide in the LORD'S Tabernacle and dwell in HIS holy hill. Watch and pray that you may be found worthy. Be encouraged and stand strong, the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA our KING is coming soon! 
Day 9 of the Omer. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 02 May 2016, 10:59 pm

What you get for nothing is worth just that! 

PREPARE TO MEET YOUR GOD 
"Assuredly, because you are acting thus toward ME, even so will I act toward you, O Israel — prepare to meet your GOD, O Israel!" [Amos (Amus) 4. 12 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

There is only one thing that everyone can know for sure, not even death and taxes are certain for some will never die (those who are caught up in the rapture—1 Thessalonians 4. 17; 1 Corinthians 15. 51-52); but "each one of us shall give account of himself to GOD." [Romans 14. 12] Those who don't believe in GOD will also meet HIM and find out for sure that HE is. Those who ridicule HIS HOLY WORD, those who disobey HIS Laws, those who worship false gods — everyone will someday meet the LIVING RIGHTEOUS LORD GOD. Beware! take vigilant heed of the warning: "Prepare to meet your GOD!" 

Blessed be the WONDROUS GOD OF CREATION, "YAH" is HIS NAME, He is the one-and-only LORD GOD OF HOSTS. "Behold, HE WHO formed the mountains, and created the wind, and has told man what HIS wish is, WHO turns black darkness into daybreak." [Amos (Amus) 4. 13 Tanakh, Nevi'im] The Hebrew word for darkness is 'eyphah — used only one other time in HOLY SCRIPTURE and it is synonymous with hell. "A land of darkness, as deepest darkness itself; and of the shadow of death, all gloom and disarray without any order, whose light is darkness." [Job (Iyob) 10. 22 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

"The LORD has made HIMSELF known: HE works judgment; the wicked man is snared by his own devices. Let the wicked be turned into Sheol, and all the nations who ignore GOD." [Psalms (Tehillym) 9. 17 - 18 Tanakh, Nevi'im] The message of the Prophet Amos needs to be heard in every generation — "prepare to meet your GOD!" Since "the wicked will not survive judgment, nor will sinners, in the assembly of the righteous" and judgment is sure. [Psalms (Tehillym) 1. 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "It is appointed for men to die once, but after this THE JUDGMENT" and for those who die unprepared, "it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the LIVING GOD." [Hebrews 9. 27; 10. 31]

The only way to be prepared to come into HIS HOLY PRESENCE is through MESSIAH YESHUA, the LORD OF HOSTS of all heaven and earth. HIS precious blood, as our covering, is the only way to be cleansed of our sins. There is no "second chance" after death; but as long as we have breath, grace, mercy and forgiveness is available from our precious LORD JESUS, covering those who believe and know the true HOPE OF ISRAEL and the whole world. HalleluYAH! 

May our Heavenly Father hear our prayers, that our long-awaited Messiah YesHUA, the Son of David, King of kings comes quickly. And, may His Holy Temple be rebuilt speedily, even in our day, Amen! 
May you be blessed with love, hope, health, wisdom and GOD’S incredibly amazing grace as you seek HIM. 
To be truly blessed, continue serving the BELOVED MASTER with a clean heart (lev tahor) and consider your latter end! 
Day 8 of the Omer. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 01 May 2016, 10:15 pm

"Sin is not an unfortunate slip or a regrettable act; it is a posture of defiance against a HOLY GOD." [Max Lacado] It is time to repent and ask forgiveness of those we have wronged. 

PRESENCE OF THE LORD 
"They heard the sound of the YEHOWAH ELOHIYM moving about in the garden in the cool of the day; and the man, Adam and his wife, Eve, hid from the LORD GOD among the trees of the garden." [Genesis (Bereshith) 3. 8 Tanakh, Torah] 

The PRESENCE OF THE LORD can either be a cause to fear or a source of blessing. Adam and Eve were greatly afraid of HIS PRESENCE because of their sin. Later, their son, Cain "left the PRESENCE OF THE LORD" [Genesis/Bereshith 4. 16] because of his sin. Yet for many, it will be a time of great joy. "For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Is it not even you in the PRESENCE of our LORD JESUS CHRIST at HIS coming?" [1 Thessalonians 2. 19] 

The presence or absence of "unforgiven sin" is the difference. Those who reject the offer of forgiveness of YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, through repentance, obedience, and faith in HIS death and resurrection for our sins, will be banned forever from HIS GLORIOUS PRESENCE. "When the LORD JESUS shall be revealed from heaven with HIS mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on them who do not know GOD, and on those who do not obey the GOSPEL of our LORD MESSIAH YESHUA. They shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the LORD and from the glory of HIS POWER." [2 Thessalonians 1. 7 - 9] "Transgressors, rebels and sinners together shall be crushed, and those who forsake the LORD shall perish." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 1. 28 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

But, for those who have repented of their sins and trusted in the redemptive power of the LORD JESUS for salvation and have put on HIS righteousness, the prospect of the coming-and-personal PRESENCE of the HOLY LORD GOD OF ISRAEL is one of joyful anticipation. "Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the PRESENCE OF THE LORD." [Acts 3. 19] 

We are assured, certain and confident that "in HIS PRESENCE is perfect joy; at HIS right hand are pleasures and joys forevermore." [Psalms (Tehillym) 16. 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Glory, honor and majesty are before HIM; strength, gladness and joy are in HIS place." [1 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Alef) 16. 27 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

"Be silent before my LORD GOD, for the DAY OF THE LORD is approaching; for the LORD has prepared a sacrificial feast, a slaughter of sinners; has bidden HIS guests purify themselves." [Zephaniah (Tsefanyah) 1. 7 Tanakh, Nevi'im] When the ANOINTED ONE, YESHUA ha’MASHIACH comes again, those who have been purified with HIS precious blood shall be presented "faultless before the PRESENCE OF HIS GLORY with exceeding joy" [Jude 24] and shall thereafter "ever be with the LORD." [1 Thessalonians 4. 17] What a glorious Day that will be!! 

We bid farewell to Sabbath by sing the song in the Havdallah ritual that states, “the Prophet Elijah, the Tishbite from Gilead , may he come to us soon with the SON OF DAVID, the MESSIAH” — the GREATER ONE that we fix our gaze on. 
O LORD our GOD, help us to see ourselves as YOU see us. Make us conscious of our sins and failings done openly or in secret; cause us to turn from our evil ways. Give us strength to make amends for our wrongdoings, and grant us pardon from our transgressions. Guide us by the LIGHT of YOUR council. May we ever find strength in YOU, our SHIELD and EXCEEDINGLY GREAT JOY. Praised are YOU, GIVER of peace. We also pray that GOD, WHO separates the holy from the secular, forgive our sins, guide our life and open our mouth to declare HIS praises continually. 
May the ALL-PRESENT ONE fill our upcoming week with HIS DIVINE PRESENCE that HE may be glorified; and may some of the sweetness of Sabbath be present throughout your week days. 
This is Yizkor [Remember] Pesah, the last day [“Acharon”] of Passover/Feast of Unleavened Bread — be reminded of your commitment to obey GOD in holiness and integrity of life. We are overwhelmingly grateful for ALMIGHTY GOD’S goodness and grace to us, truly HIS mercies endure forever. Now, go forth and proclaim the GOOD NEWS as the BELOVED ONE commissioned while it is still day. 
Day 7 of the Omer 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com http://www.delrifkah.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 30 Apr 2016, 4:38 pm

I've had a lot of problems in my life and most of them have never happened! 

WONDERFUL WORDS OF LIFE 
"LORD, YOUR testimonies and decrees are wondrous; rightly do I observe them." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 129 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

It is not possible to place the HOLY BIBLE on a pedestal that is too illustrious and majestically distinguished. "YOUR testimonies are wondrous...the WORDS YOU inscribed give light and understanding" — declares the psalmist, for YOUR NAME is "WONDERFUL, COUNSELOR, THE MIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER, PRINCE OF PEACE" [Isaiah/Yeshayah 9. 6] —WHOSE testimonies they are. 

GOD'S WRITTEN WORD is wonderfully amazing, they were written in the heart of the TRUE & LIVING ETERNAL ONE even before creation. "Forever, O LORD, YOUR WORD stands firm in heaven." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 89 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Then, "at various times and in different manners" — this INFINITE WORD OF GOD was conveyed to men as the DIVINE ONE "spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets." [Hebrews 1. 1] At last it was complete, and the last of the prophets concluded it with an extensive warning, "If any man shall add to these things, may GOD add to him the plagues that are written in this BOOK; and if anyone takes away from the WORDS of the BOOK of this prophecy, may GOD take away his part from the BOOK OF LIFE, from the Holy City, and from the things which are written in this BOOK." [Revelation 22. 18 - 19] 

All who criticize or tamper with the UNWAVERING WORDS of the BIBLE are on dangerous ground, for "the WORD OF THE LORD endures forever." [1 Peter 1. 25] The psalmist expounds, "Truth is the essence of YOUR WORD, YOUR righteous judgment is eternal." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 160 Tanakh, Kethuvim] MESSIAH YESHUA confirmed, "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but MY WORDS shall not pass away." [Matthew 24. 35] 

Eternal — in the past, sacred — in the present, unchanging — in the future; all we shall ever need for our daily guidance is found in GOD'S WONDERFUL TESTIMONIES. "All SCRIPTURE is given by inspiration of GOD, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of GOD may be complete (perfect), thoroughly equipped for every good work." [2 Timothy 3. 16 - 17] 

It is not possible to have too high a view of the HOLY SCRIPTURES, "because YOU have magnified and exalted YOUR WORD, above YOUR NAME." [Psalms (Tehillym) 138. 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Now, it is even more distinctly evident that THE WORD became Flesh . . . "In the beginning was THE WORD, and THE WORD was with GOD, and THE WORD was GOD." [John 1. 1] JESUS. . . the INIMITABLE, UNCHANGING, LIVING WORD. 

Come, my dear friend, let us go out to meet the Queen, the Bride, the Sabbath presence, eagerly awaited and joyously welcomed. 
The celebration of Passover should serve to remind us of our departure from the past and our commitment to obey GOD all the way to HIS Promised Land in holiness and integrity of life. The Passover Seder is one of the most meaningful experience you can enjoy and should be a tremendous opportunity to express our overwhelming gratitude for ALMIGHTY GOD’S goodness and grace to us, and to renew our commitment to walk in loving obedience all the days of our lives. May we always celebrate the ties of love and faith that bind us through MESSIAH YESHUA. 
Celebrating Chol Hamo’ed — the Intermediary Festival Days of Passover. 
Day 6 of the Omer 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 29 Apr 2016, 9:44 pm

We were called to be witnesses — not lawyers or judges. 

SPOILING SCRIPTURE 
"You shall not add anything to what I command you or take anything away from it, but keep the commandments of the LORD your GOD that I enjoin upon you...Be careful to observe only that which I enjoin upon you; neither add to it nor take away from it." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 4. 2; 12. 32 Tanakh, Torah] 

Only an absolute fool thinks he or she has received some "new inspired word from GOD." Nevertheless, there are an assortment of diverse cults who proclaim such, and many others who thoughtlessly follow the leaders of these religiously impious groups. These false prophets, cult leaders, continue to presumptuously explain away those BIBLE verses that they consider offensive, irrelevant, unimportant, or intolerable. There is a hell to shun, and those who teach and lead others are in danger of a stricter judgment and an even more severe punishment. [James 3. 1] "For we know HIM WHO said — Vengeance is MINE; I will repay — says the LORD. And again — the LORD will judge HIS people." [Hebrews 10. 30] 

The HOLY BIBLE is the inerrant, understandable, inspired WORD OF THE LORD GOD. It is dangerous to impose some figurative meaning on a passage of these INSPIRED SCRIPTURES to distort, or redefine it to our liking "handling the WORD OF GOD deceitfully." [2 Corinthians 4. 2] 

The LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, HIMSELF gives a final warning to anyone who would subtract, add to, change, or revise HIS HOLY WORDS OF TRUTH in any form. "For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this BOOK: If anyone adds to these things, GOD will add to him the plagues that are written in this BOOK. If anyone takes away from the words of the BOOK of this prophecy, GOD shall take away his part from the BOOK OF LIFE, from the Holy City , and from the things which are written in this BOOK." [Revelation 22. 18 - 19] Whatever the LOVING, HOLY, UNCHANGING CREATOR does, it is so that men will fear HIM. [Ecclesiastes/Kohelet 3. 14] 

No new revelation is needed, the WRITTEN SCRIPTURE OF GOD is more than enough for our salvation. These WORDS OF LIFE "are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in CHRIST JESUS. All SCRIPTURE is given by inspiration of GOD, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of GOD may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work." [2 Timothy 3. 15 - 17] As it was written, so should we do! 

Passover is all about new beginnings – from death to life. May all of us in this Passover season experience a fresh new beginning in our walk with the LORD through the power of the HOLY SPIRIT! We share the blessed hope that, in YESHUA, every day will grow sweeter as you diligently obey the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, incline your ear to the MASTER and you will live. 
Celebrating Chol ha’Mo’ed — the Intermediary Festival Days of Passover. 
Day 5 of the Omer 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 28 Apr 2016, 7:11 pm

In creative work, never consider quantity. The Book of Obadiah consists of one chapter, yet it found its place in the BIBLE. [-Chaim Nahman Bialik] 

ASSURANCE OF SALVATION 
"The work of righteousness will be peace, and the effect of righteousness, quietness and assurance forever." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 32. 17 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

This blessed assurance is forever along with true peace of soul and quietness of spirit, which are products of the "work of righteousness." We are instructed — "Sow righteousness for yourselves; reap the fruits of mercy; precociously (intelligently, wisely) break for yourselves fresh ground of seeking the LORD, till HE comes and rains fruits of righteousness on you." [Hosea (Hoshea) 32. 17 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

The NEW COVENANT exposition of genuine righteousness makes it clear that we who have received MESSIAH’S work of righteousness by faith have "become the righteousness of GOD in HIM." [2 Corinthians 5. 21] "To him who does not work but believes on HIM WHO justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness." [Romans 4. 5] 

This, salvation is the priceless possession of those to whom the LORD YESHUA’S work of righteousness bas been imputed through faith. Quietness and peace of heart, is experienced only by saved believers who practice the work of righteousness in their daily walk with the LORD. If we truly have salvation, then we ought to manifest the things that accompany salvation — "for GOD is not unrighteous to forget your work and labor of love which you have shown toward HIS NAME...And we desire that each one of you show the same diligence to the full assurance of hope until the end...imitate those who through faith and patience inherit the promises." [Hebrews 6. 9 - 12] 

Indeed, we can know that we are saved simply through faith in HIS work and HIS WORD — "These things I have written to you who believe in the NAME of the SON OF GOD, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the NAME of the SON OF GOD." [1 John 5. 13] "For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the Gift of GOD, not of works, lest anyone should boast." [Ephesians 2. 8] 

Nevertheless, to know that one’s faith itself is genuine, evidence is needed in our daily life. "If indeed you continue in the faith, grounded and steadfast, and are not moved away from the HOPE OF THE GOSPEL which you heard." [Colossians 1. 23] GOD has given us this test of faith, "Now by this we know that we know HIM, if we keep HIS commandments." [1 John 2. 3] 

We definitely have blessed assurance of salvation and a foretaste of glory divine when we have JESUS, the SOVEREIGN LORD OF THE UNIVERSE. HalleluYAH! 

LORD JESUS, fill us with unwavering faith and give us courage and steadfastness that we may bend the knee to YOU alone! 
Celebrating Chol Hamo’ed — the Intermediary Festival Days of Passover. 
Day 4 of the Omer 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 27 Apr 2016, 6:38 pm

The evidence of two witnesses is as good as that of one hundred. 

EYE WITNESSES 
"Therefore, of these men who have accompanied us all the time that the LORD JESUS went in and out among us, beginning from the baptism of John to that day when HE was taken up from us, one of these must become a witness with us of HIS resurrection." [Acts 1. 21 - 22] 

The most important event since creation itself was the Resurrection of the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, and it was vital that the witness of HIS chosen apostles focus especially on this great event. They must believe with confidence in HIS BODILY resurrection, having been with HIM throughout HIS ministry, heard HIS predictions of HIS death and resurrection, then seen the infallible proofs, especially the empty tomb and HIS post-resurrection appearances. All the original eleven disciples and the chosen replacement for Judas, namely Matthias, satisfied these requirements, as well as Saul (who became Paul) later on. 

After the coming of the promised HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD at Pentecost (Hebrew: Shavuoth), "with great power the apostles gave witness to the resurrection of the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA. And great grace was upon them all." [Acts 4. 33] The resurrection proved that YESHUA OF NAZARETH was GOD THE CREATOR, SAVIOR & REDEEMER due to the fact that ONLY THE CREATOR OF LIFE COULD DEFEAT DEATH. 

Paul saw the risen LORD on the road to Damascus and was taught of HIM for three years in Arabia . [Galatians 1. 15 - 18] "Am I not an Apostle? am I not free? have I not seen JESUS CHRIST our LORD? are you not my work in the LORD?" [1 Corinthians 9. 1] Only those who had seen the risen REDEEMING ONE and had been specifically chosen by HIM could be accurate, reliable and factual — Apostles — for they must be credible witnesses of HIS resurrection. And, they were! 

Peter's eyewitness account: "We are witnesses of all things which HE (CHRIST JESUS) did both in the land of the Jews and in Jerusalem , WHOM they killed by hanging on a tree. HIM, GOD raised up on the third day, and showed HIM openly, not to all the people, but to witnesses chosen before by GOD, even to us who ate and drank with HIM after HE arose from the dead." [Acts 10. 39 - 41] 

Paul's witness was: "GOD raised HIM (YESHUA) from the dead. HE was seen for many days by those who came up with HIM from Galilee to Jerusalem , who are HIS witnesses to the people. And we declare to you glad tidings — that "PROMISE" which was made to the fathers. GOD has fulfilled this for us their children, in that HE has raised up JESUS." [Acts 13. 30 - 33] "Then last of all HE was seen by me also, as by one born out of due time." [1 Corinthians 15. 8; also 1 - 11] 

The Apostles were true eyewitnesses of MESSIAH YESHUA'S resurrection and multitudes have received eternal salvation because they believed their report. Thank you, OMNIPOTENT LORD GOD ALMIGHTY for YESHUA, YOUR "INDESCRIBABLE GIFT" to us! 

This is a GLORIOUS DAY celebrating YESHUA’S victorious resurrection! HE lives, rules, and reigns…HE is our LIVING HOPE. 
Chol Hamo’ed — Intermediary Festival Days — commemorates our freedom: Freedom from slavery. Freedom from oppression. Freedom from those who rise against the Jewish Nation to destroy it. But GOD governs according to HIS righteous will. Just is HE in all HIS ways, and wise are all HIS decrees. May HIS Kingdom come and HIS will be done in all the earth. Praised be the LORD of life, the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE for evermore. 
As is included in the timeless Haggadah (means showing forth; read at the Seder telling the story of Passover) we say: “In every generation, our enemies rise up against us to destroy us. But the HOLY ONE, blessed be HE, saves from their hands.†HE will also save those who come to HIM in complete repentance, HE will wash them white as snow and purify their spirits. Hallelu’YAH! 
Our beloved and delightful brethren, our joy and crown, we encourage you to stand fast in the risen LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH. May our Heavenly Father hear our prayers; that our long-awaited Messiah, the Son of David, King of kings comes quickly. And, may His Holy Temple be rebuilt speedily, even in our day. 
"Chag Sameach — Good Holiday !" 
Day 3 of the Omer. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 26 Apr 2016, 8:11 pm

While there is life, there is hope. 

BLINDED MINDS 
"But even if our GOSPEL is veiled (hidden), it is veiled to those who are perishing, whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the GOSPEL of the glory of MESSIAH YESHUA, WHO is the IMAGE OF GOD, should shine on them." [2 Corinthians 4. 3 - 4] 

The Devil, that evil dragon, is the "ruler of this world" [John 12. 31], the wicked one "who deceives the whole world." [Revelation 12. 9] It is sobering to realize that this horrendously vile ruler and his demonic cohorts have the power to blind the minds of unbelievers, preventing them from comprehending even the simplest elements of the SAVING TRUTH of our precious LORD JESUS. "The wicked will do wickedly and none of the wicked will understand; but the wise will understand." [Daniel (Danyel) 12. 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "He who is wise will consider these words, he who is prudent (Hebrew: biyn — to discern, careful, sensible) will take note of them. For the ways of the LORD are right; the righteous can walk in them, while sinners stumble on them." [Hosea (Hoshea) 14. 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

However, MESSIAH YESHUA, the HOLY ANOINTED ONE can make the blind to see! In answer to prayer and through the faithful presentation of the WORD OF TRUTH, "the FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, the FATHER OF GLORY, may give you the SPIRIT OF WISDOM and revelation in the knowledge of HIM, the eyes of your hearts understanding being enlightened; THAT YOU MAY KNOW." [Ephesians 1. 17 - 18] 

The LOVING SAVIOR, YESHUA of Nazareth, desires that people come to HIM, therefore, HE gives HIS witnesses weapons that can even overcome Satan, and open the eyes of the spiritually blind. The spiritual weapons are truth and righteousness, peace and faith, the WORD and prayer. [Ephesians 6. 11, 13 - 18] "For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through GOD to the pulling down of strongholds; casting down imaginations of reasonings, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of GOD, and bring into captivity every thought of our mind, to the obedience of CHRIST." [2 Corinthians 10. 4 - 5] 

Even though old slew-foot, the Devil, is far more intelligent and powerful than we, or those we seek to reach, our MAGNIFICENT OMNIPOTENT LORD GOD still enables us to recapture their minds, and bring them to CHRIST THE ADORED REDEEMER, as we proclaim HIS truth, by HIS amazing, saving grace and in HIS NAME! Even now, the choice is still for every individual to make. 

As we celebrate Chol ha’Mom’ed — the Intermediary Festival Days & Day 2 of the Omer, remember that we who were saved from our enslavement and bondage to sin are blessed to have the loving support of a CARING GOD WHO is personally involved in our lives. Praise to the LAMB OF GOD WHO took our sins away, paying the price that we might be redeemed back to HIM. What a MARVELOUS SAVIOR HE is! 
Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, (Holy! Holy! Holy!) 
Adonai Elohim SHADDAI (LORD GOD ALMIGHTY) 
Asher Hayah Va-ho-veh VaY’vo (WHO was and is and is to come!) 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 25 Apr 2016, 6:58 pm

Great opportunities disguise themselves as unsolvable problems. Unsolvable, that is, without GOD’S wisdom. That is where HE does HIS greatest work…the more impossible the situation, the greater are HIS accomplishments. 

PASSING THROUGH THE SEA 
"But the children of Israel had walked on dry land in the midst of the sea, the waters forming a wall for them on their right and on their left. So the LORD delivered Israel that day out of the hand of the Egyptians. Israel saw the Egyptians dead on the shore of the sea." [Exodus (Shemot) 14. 29 – 30 Tanakh, Torah] 

Looking for a natural explanation instead of believing what HOLY SCRIPTURES accurately accounts for is what humanists and liberal theologians try using to explain this Red Sea crossing. Those who deny the literal account of GOD’S wonders say the Israelites simply crossed over on a shallow portion of the Sea of Reeds , which is at the extreme northern end of the west arm of the Red Sea before it became the Suez Canal . 

However, this was another of GOD’S extraordinary miracles, and it happened just as is clearly reveal in the WORD OF TRUTH — it was not a mere wind storm that drove the shallow waters seaward. "Moses held out his arm over the Sea and the LORD drove back the sea with a strong east wind all that night, and turned the sea into dry ground. The waters were split, and the Israelites went into the midst sea on dry ground, and the waters were a wall to them on their right hand and on their left." [Exodus (Shemot) 14. 21 – 22 Tanakh, Torah] 

A great path opened up through the deep waters, they were supernaturally restrained as a wall of water was on both sides of the wide pathway, and it was deep enough to drown all of Pharaoh’s army when the waters collapsed on top of them after the " Chosen of the LORD" were safely across. Yes, it is the LORD GOD "WHO dried up the Sea, the waters of the great deep; that made the depths of the Sea a road for the redeemed to cross over." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 51. 10 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

The passage was through the Eastern arm of the Red Sea, which enabled the Israelites to cross "from the Red Sea ...into the Wilderness of Shur." [Exodus/Shemot) 15. 22] A miracle of such a enormous magnitude is nothing less than the creative power of the ALMIGHTY ONE WHO created a force of energy that was powerful enough to hold the deep waters to be firm walls standing against the force of gravity. 

Later generations continued to look back on this event as being colossal and awesome proof of the MASTER CREATOR’S divine call of Israel . The Song of Moses declares such praises: "YOUR right hand, O LORD, is glorious in power; YOUR right hand, O LORD, shatters the enemy! In the greatness of YOUR excellence YOU shatter YOUR opponents; YOU sent forth YOUR wrath; it consumed them like stubble. At the blast of YOUR nostrils the waters piled up; the floods stood upright (Hebrew: natsab — stand firm, fast, still, stay up) like a wall; the depths congealed (Hebrew: qapha’ — set firm, hardened, thicken, settle) in the heart of the Sea." [Exodus (Shemot) 15. 6 – 8 Tanakh, Torah] 

Centuries later, the Apostle Paul recalled this extraordinary miracle — "Moreover, brethren, I do not want you to be unaware that all our fathers were under the cloud, all passed through the sea, all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the Sea, all ate the same spiritual food, and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that SPIRITUAL ROCK that followed them, and that ROCK was MESSIAH. But with most of them GOD was not well pleased, for their bodies were scattered in the wilderness...all these things happened to them as examples, and they were written for our admonition (warning, instruction), upon whom the ends of the ages have come." [1 Corinthians 10. 1 – 5, 11] 

Who is like YOU, glorious in holiness, KING OF GLORY in all that YOUR hands have established? The LORD shall reign forever and ever, there is none like our GREATLY MAGNIFICENT & AWESOME GOD. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
We are overwhelmingly grateful for ALMIGHTY GOD’S goodness and grace to us, truly HIS mercies endure forever. Now, go forth and proclaim the GOOD NEWS as the BELOVED MASTER commissioned while it is still day. The Seder experience is an opportunity to refocus and every moment of life is a gift from GOD above, we just need the eyes of faith to see it. Thru the ceremony, we eat bitter herbs that we can feel pain and that bitterness is actually a sign of redemption, a glimmer of freedom, for the worst kind of slavery is when we grow so accustomed to it that we get used to it. Passover is a time for personal change, we cannot do it, but the ALMIGHTY GOD of Israel can and will…just ask HIM to. 
This is the 1st Day of the Omer. it begins the counting of the 49 days, known as Sefirat ha'Omer, the TORAH invites us on a journey into awareness of the MIGHTY ONE. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 24 Apr 2016, 10:56 pm

Courage is fear that has said its prayers. 

PASSOVER GREETINGS 
A Blessed & Happy Passover to all our friends and family. 
. . . As you remember the bitterness of slavery in Egypt and the sweetness of redemption through the TRUE & LOVING GOD, — 
may you know HIS deliverance and freedom today. 
. . . As you remember the matzo and the HOLY ONE'S provision of manna in the wilderness, — 
may you know that HE offers us spiritual nourishment because of the LORD YESHUA, WHO is the BREAD OF LIFE. 
. . . As you remember the blood of the Passover lamb that protected the Jewish people from the Angel of Death, — 
may you be blessed through YESHUA ha’MASHIACH, the LAMB OF GOD WHOSE shed blood saves all, Jew and Gentile, who trust in HIM. 
. . . As you raise up the Cup of Redemption & Blessing and speak the words, "Next Year In Jerusalem !" — 
may your eyes be lifted to witness the coming of the KING, the LORD JESUS, our BLESSED HOPE, the PRINCE OF PEACE. 
Remember, "HIS mercy endures forever." 

We are praying for each of you that an abundance of rich blessings be yours this Passover & Feast of Unleavened Bread! Remember the day of your departure from Egypt all the days of your life...we each must take the LAMB for ourselves! 
The counting of the Omer begins at sunset this evening! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 23 Apr 2016, 10:03 pm

Inside each of us is a Pharaoh — inside every Pharaoh is a slave — inside every slave is a Moses. 

PESACH (Part 2 of 2) 
"Now the sojourn of the Children of Israel who lived in Egypt was four hundred and thirty years. And it came to pass at the end of the four hundred and thirty years — to the very day — it came to pass that all the armies of the LORD departed from the land of Egypt . It is a night of solemn observance to the LORD for bringing them out of the land of Egypt ; that same night is the LORD’S, a solemn observance for all the children of Israel throughout the ages." [Exodus (Shemot) 12. 40 - 42 Tanakh, Torah] 

The Children of Israel were owned by Pharaoh, but with his death (Psalms/Tehillym 135.15; 74. 13-14 [Leviathan is a term the rabbis identified with Pharaoh in this instance]), his ownership over them would cease; therefore freeing them to continue on to the Promised Land. Pharaoh’s approach to their camp was in the evening — "The ANGEL OF GOD, WHO went before the camp of Israel, now moved followed behind them; and the Pillar of Cloud went from before them and stood behind them. So it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel . Thus there was a cloud and darkness to the one, and it gave light by night to the other, so that the one could not come near the other all that night. Then Moses stretched out his hand over the Sea and the LORD drove back the Sea by a strong east wind all that night, and made the Sea into dry ground. And the waters were divided." [Exodus (Shemot) 14. 19 - 21 Tanakh, Torah] 

In reconstructing the feasible chronology, the children of Israel would have begun the Exodus during the night [Exodus/Shemot 12. 29 - 37] between midnight and dawn. The first portion of their journey carried them to Sukkot, evidently to secure the body of Joseph. [see Exodus/Shemot 13. 19 - 20] The Israelites pitched their tents there [Numbers/B’Midvar 33. 5] while Moses has Joseph’s coffin reclaimed. The journey continues on to Etham [Numbers/B’Midvar 33. 6], where the people camp for the night. Then they journeyed to Pi Hahiroth (means: mouth of the gorges) next to the Sea. [Numbers/B’Midvar 33. 7] It is here, in the evening that Pharaoh approaching the Hebrew camp, was held back by the pillar of fire and cloud allowing the Israelites crossing Yom Suph (the Red Sea). "Now it came to pass, in the morning watch, that the LORD looked down upon the army of the Egyptians through the pillar of fire and cloud, and HE troubled the army of the Egyptians. And HE took off their chariot wheels, so that they drove them with difficulty; and the Egyptians said, "Let us flee from the face of Israel , for the LORD fights for them against the Egyptians." Then the LORD said to Moses, "Stretch out your hand over the sea, that the waters may come back upon the Egyptians, on their chariots, and on their horsemen." And Moses stretched out his hand over the Sea; and when the morning appeared, the Sea returned to its full depth, while the Egyptians were fleeing into it. So the LORD overthrew the Egyptians in the midst of the sea." [Exodus/Shemot 14. 24 - 27] 

According to The Biblical & Historical Background of the Jewish Holy Days (by Abraham P. Block) the Exodus out of Egypt began on a Friday (15th), which would cause the crossing of the Sea to occur on a Sunday (17th). The Pesach lamb had been slain on the 14th of Abib (which in that year was on a Thursday), the Israelites left Egypt and retrieved the bones of Joseph on the 15th (Friday), and crossed the Sea on the 17th (Sunday). 

The LORD YESHUA was placed in the tomb of Joseph of Arimathea (Ramah). [Matthew 27. 57 - 61] Ramah, the city of Joseph , means "a height…as a seat of idolatry" in Hebrew. As mentioned, Moses had also gone to the tomb of another Joseph to retrieve his body; thereby leaving his tomb empty. [Joseph told the Children of Israel that GOD would visit them and that they should carry up his bones from Egypt with them, when they left. When he died, they embalmed him and he was put in a coffin in Egypt . see Genesis/Bereshit 50:25-26] 

Joseph of Egypt, the seat of idolatry, had been an excellent picture of the coming MESSIAH YESHUA by all that had happened in his life; he was hated by his brothers, cast into a pit, sold as a slave, falsely accused, committed to the dungeon; but, through the SPIRIT OF GOD, was raised to be ruler of Egypt second only to Pharaoh. He was sent by GOD to preserve life, during the famine. In later years, he revealed himself to his brothers, who thought him to be the ruler of the Gentiles, rather than one of their own brothers. Even though Joseph holds the power of death in his hand for the sins of his brothers, he extends mercy and forgiveness. Joseph means "GOD will add" showing that there is another coming after him. This was fulfilled by his brother, Benjamin, which means "son of my right hand." YESHUA’S first coming proclaimed the promise of HIS second coming; and HE is the SON seated at the right hand of GOD. 

"Hag ha’Matzah or Festival of Unleavnened Bread" is the second spring festival that commemorates the events of the night of the 15th of Aviv/Nisan — the meal of the lamb with unleavened bread and bitter herbs — and the actual departure from Egypt . During this week-long feast, the Children of Israel are commanded to eat matzo (unleavned bread). 

Our prayer is for people to know the hand of the LORD is mighty, and that all would know and fear the LORD GOD forever. Have a blessed Passover! 

Entering Sabbath and recalling Ta’anit Bechorot – the Fast of the Firstborn that will begin at dawn. The Passover lamb would have been slaughtered, Exodus 12:6; Deuteronomy 16:6; and the Seder begins in the evening, Exodus 12:8. 
The HOLY ONE bless and fill you with HIS Holy Commandments and call us to occupy ourselves with the LIFE-GIVING WORDS of TORAH. And, may your ever-growing faith grant you the privilege to witness and experience the marvelous miracle of being delivered from the yoke of slavery to sin. 
Blessings to each of you this Passover/Resurrection Season and always. May we be blessed to encourage each other and to celebrate together Passover! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 22 Apr 2016, 5:14 pm

Woe! Woe! Woe! To the man whose ADVOCATE becomes his JUDGE. 

PESACH (Part 1 of 2) 
"Now the blood (of the lamb, or goat) shall be a sign for you on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you, so no plague will destroy you to you when I strike the land of Egypt ." [Exodus (Shemot) 12. 13 Tanakh, Torah] 

The first Feast of the LORD is on the fourteenth day of the first month, Abib or Nisan (names of the months were changed at the time of Babylonian captivity from Abib to Nisan), and it is called Pesach (Passover). It commemorates the time when the children of Israel were slaves in Egypt . Israel cried out to GOD in their affliction, and HE raised up a deliver — Moses. "Now Moses, tending the flock of his father-in-law Jethro, the priest of Midian, led the flock to the back of the desert, and came to Horeb (means sword or destruction), the Mountain of GOD . And the Angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire from the midst of a bush. So he looked, and behold, the bush was aflame, yet the bush was not consumed. 
Then Moses said, "I will now turn aside and see this marvelous sight, why the bush does not burn." When the LORD saw that he turned aside to look, GOD called to him from the midst of the bush: "Moses, Moses!" And he answered, "Here I am." Then the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob declared to Moses — I will bring you up out of the affliction of Egypt to the land of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites, to a land flowing with milk and honey." [Exodus (Shemot) 3. 1 – 4, 17 Tanakh, Torah] 

In Egypt , Moses demanded that Pharaoh let GOD’S people go a three-day journey into the wilderness to hold a feast and make sacrifice to GOD. [Exodus/Shemot 3. 18; 5. 3; 8. 27] Pharaoh refused, so the ALMIGHTY gave Moses the authority to call down plagues on the land of Egypt . [Exodus/Shemot 4. 17; 7. 1 - 10. 23] After the first nine plagues, Pharaoh would still not let the Children of Israel go. [Exodus/Shemot 10. 24 - 29] 

Finally the LORD OF HOSTS instructed that on the 10th day of the month of Abib (called Nisan after the Babylonian captivity), each household should take a male lamb, one year old, mature but young, without spot or blemish. [Exodus/Shemot 12. 3 - 5] The household was to keep its lamb for four days, during which time they were to inspect him and to make sure that he was perfect. [Exodus/Shemot 12. 3 - 4] "Now you shall keep it until the fourteenth day of this month. Then the whole assembly of the congregation of the Israelites shall kill it at twilight." [Exodus (Shemot) 12. 6 Tanakh, Torah] In Hebrew, the phrase "in the evening (Hebrew: bain haarbayim - between the evenings)" would be used. This suggests the time, a point between the sun’s declining in the west and its setting (about 3 pm). In the Temple , the day was divided into quarters. The quarter between 12 noon and 3 pm was called the minor evening oblation, while that between 3 pm and 6 pm was called the major evening oblation. Therefore, "between the evenings" means between those two periods. The hours were counted from daylight (roughly 6 am) until sundown (around 6 pm). The ninth hour, when the LORD YESHUA was slain, would therefore be 3 pm, the same time the lamb was slain in Egypt . 

In the doorway, one would lay their hand on the lamb, thereby identifying with it symbolically. The sacrifice was not for sin, but in complete obedience the GOD’S command. The laying on of hands is called "shemicha" in Hebrew and is referred to in the Book of Hebrews as being one of the elementary doctrines of the faith: "Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of CHRIST, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward GOD, of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. And this we will do if GOD permits." [Hebrews 6. 1 - 3] The one performing "shemicha" is declaring that the sacrifice which is going to be presented to GOD, is offering the spotless lamb in his name, and that the fruit of the sacrifice shall be his. 

Then the throat of the lamb is cut, its blood is applied to the lintel and to each side-post around the door. [Exodus/Shemot 12. 7] Then the lamb is roasted over an open fire on pomegranate branches. [Exodus/Shemot 12. 9] That night, the Jewish people in Egypt ate the lamb with bitter herbs and matzah (unleavened bread) as the LORD commanded. "Then they shall eat the flesh that same night; they shall eat it roasted in fire, with unleavened bread and bitter herbs." [Exodus (Shemot) 12. 8 Tanakh, Torah] They were to eat with his staff in his hand, and his sandals on his feet (indicating one was to be eager, ready to go). [Exodus/Shemot 12. 11] The people were forbidden to go outside their houses [Exodus/Shemot 12. 22], for that night an Angel of Death was coming to Egypt . [Exodus/Shemot 12. 12, 23, 29] 

The Angel of Death slew the firstborn sons in every house where the blood had not been applied, whether Egyptian or Jewish, royal or slave, human or animal. [Exodus/Shemot 12. 29] But GOD made a promise to the people within those houses which had the blood of the lamb on their doorposts. "For when the LORD passes through to smite the Egyptians; HE will see the blood on the lintel and on the two doorposts, and the LORD will pass over the door and not allow the Destroyer to enter into your houses and smite you." [Exodus (Shemot) 12. 23 Tanakh, Torah] This is where the name Pesach (Passover) comes from. That night Pharaoh summoned Moses and Aaron in the night and said "Rise, depart from among my people, you and the Israelites with you! Go, worship the LORD as you said! Also take your flocks and your herds, as you have said, and be gone! And may you bring a blessing upon me also!" [Exodus (Shemot) 12. 31 - 32 Tanakh, Torah] 

The MASTER is tried, brutally beaten, executed on the cross, then buried. HE will be in the grave 3 nights and 3 days, victoriously rising from the dead the morning of the 3rd day. 
The celebration of Passover should serve to remind us of our departure from the past and our commitment to obey GOD all the way to HIS Promised Land in holiness and integrity of life. The Passover Seder is one of the most meaningful experiences you can enjoy and should be a tremendous opportunity to express our overwhelming gratitude for ALMIGHTY GOD’S goodness and grace to us, and to renew our commitment to walk in loving obedience all the days of our lives. 
"Happy Passover" to our precious family of friends. 
L'Chayim...To Life! Our love, Rabbi Del & Rifkah 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 21 Apr 2016, 6:30 pm

Coincidences happen when GOD chooses to remain anonymous. 

THE NINTH HOUR 
"And about the ninth hour MESSIAH YESHUA cried out with a loud voice, saying — ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI? — that is — MY GOD, MY GOD, why have YOU forsaken ME?" [Matthew 27. 46] 

YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, the SIN-LESS LAMB OF GOD, at the zenith of suffering for the sins of the world uttered this desolate cry at the ninth hour, for this was the time of the regular evening sacrifice, as well as the time of evening prayers for the Israelite people. 

At the ninth hour is when Elijah prayed, on Mount Karem'El , to the MOST HOLY ONE against the prophets of Baal, and GOD, the MIGHTY ONE OF JACOB, answered by fire from heaven. [1 Kings (Melakhim Alef) 18. 36 - 39] Ezra's great prayer of confession and intercession also happened at this same hour [Ezra/Ezra 9. 5] and a wonderful renewal and awakening with the LORD GOD followed among the covenant people of Israel . When Daniel uttered his own prayer of confession and intercession "about the time of the evening offering" [Daniel/Danyel 9. 21], GOD OMNIPOTENT sent the Angel Gabriel to answer his prayer. 

In the NEW COVENANT, "Peter and John went up together to the temple at the hour of prayer, the ninth hour" [Acts 3. 1], and the result was the first apostolic miracle. Cornelius was the first Gentile convert to LORD JESUS, WHO was praying "about the ninth hour of the day" [Acts 10. 3] when he, like Daniel, received a visit from an Angel of GOD to tell him to send for Peter, who would introduce him to MESSIAH. 

At the ninth hour, GOD the RIGHTEOUS ONE answered all these recorded prayers, at the time of the daily evening sacrifices. However, when YESHUA ha'MASHIACH prayed, the HEAVENLY FATHER did not answer since HE had forsaken HIS OWN SON. 

"ELOI, ELOI, lama sabachthani?" [Mark 15. 34] was the cry of the LORD JESUS CHRIST, the MAN OF SORROWS. HE knew! And now we know that it was simply because HE "loved me, and gave HIMSELF for me." [Galatians 2. 20] MESSIAH'S love is greater then can be measured, but it can be ascertained by the cross and separation from the FATHER, so HE "was made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, that HE, by the grace of GOD, might taste death for everyone." [Hebrews 2. 9] The LORD, MESSIAH YESHUA, died of a broken heart. . . that we might live. Such incredible love! 

For all things, O GOD our KING, we bless and exalt YOU for ever and ever. YOU are the ROCK of our lives, the SHIELD of our salvation through every generation. YOU, LORD GOD are good, YOUR mercies fail not and YOUR loving kindnesses never cease. We give you thanks and glory and wisdom for this is befitting. Amen. 
In cleaning for Passover, we are first and foremost fulfilling the mitzvah of biur chametz — getting rid of chametz. Biur chametz is actually quite an easy mitzvah (good deed) in terms of physical exertion. The Torah says: "tashbisu se'or mibateichem — make all your sour dough rest." The Torah commandment is that you can possess all the chametz you want, but in your mind it must be dust—ownerless and valueless. 
Chag Sameach (Joyous Holiday)! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 20 Apr 2016, 10:13 pm

No monument sheds such glory as an untarnished name. [-Eleazar ben Judah ] 

FRAGRANCE OF A GOOD NAME 
"Your ointments yield a sweet fragrance, your name is like finest oil poured forth — therefore do maidens love you." [Song of Songs (Shir ha'Shirim) 1. 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Solomon combined "sweet fragrance (Hebrew: reyach)" and "name (Hebrew: shem)" together instilling the value and attraction of having a good name, even being more important than life itself. "A good name is better than fragrant oil, and the day of death than the day of birth." [Ecclesiastes (Kohelet) 7. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Until a man dies, there is always danger that he may forfeit his good name. A good name is far more precious, prized and important then all possessions and riches one can posses, "A good name and character is preferable to great wealth; grace (loving favor) is better than silver and gold." [Proverbs (Mishle) 22. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

This greatest and wisest of all kings once had a name that was very similar to godliness and great wisdom. However Solomon's name eventually became so saturated with the excesses of wealth and fleshly indulgence that he began to long even for death. It is a tragic thing for GODly people anywhere to allow their good names to be ruined by careless everyday worldly materialism; thus never fulfilling the promise their lives once seemed to carry. Solomon had acquired in abundance all the most costly ointments and comforts to ease his declining years, but they could never redeem his good name. 

The believer who follows the LORD YESHUA ha'Mashiach has a two-fold motivation to maintain their good name for their words and deeds reflect on the SAVIOR as well as on themselves. As with David, our behavior and conduct can spurn the LORD GOD and "give great occasion for the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme." [2 Samuel (Shemuel Bet) 12. 14 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

It is not too late for those who repent and vow from this time forth to have the new life they can in Messiah YESHUA alone, for HE will give them a new name. "He who has an ear, let him hear what the SPIRIT says...to him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it." [Revelation 2. 17] "He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the Temple of My GOD , and he shall go out no more. And I will write on him the NAME of MY GOD and the name of the City of MY GOD , the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from MY GOD. And I will write on him My New Name." [Revelation 3. 12] Imagine, our name. . . written by the finger of the MOST HOLY ONE, permanently engraved in HIS heart and in the palm of HIS hand! 

We praise YOU, O LORD GOD, for great is YOUR love for us and YOUR compassion boundless. Be gracious to us that we may understand and fulfill the teachings of YOUR REVERED WORD. Enlighten our eyes in YOUR Law that we may cling to YOUR commandments. Thank YOU for YOUR saving power, for from YOU comes our help. Draw us nearer to YOU to serve YOU in faithfulness. Joyfully, we lift our voices and proclaim YOUR PRECIOUS NAME. 
Zizin Pesach — Have a Sweet Passover! As we sit down together, we all become a part of the Jewish people. Be reminded of your commitment to obey the LORD GOD in holiness and integrity of life. We are overwhelmingly grateful for the goodness and grace of the ALMIGHTY ONE to us. HIS compassions never fail; HIS mercy and steadfast love is forever; blessed be HE and praised be HIS name. 
Love, In MESSIAH'S Service - Rabbi Del & Rifkah 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 19 Apr 2016, 9:44 pm

A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing. 

HEAVEN'S PURPOSE 
"A season is set for everything, a time for every experience under the heaven. All human experiences are preordained by GOD, HE brings everything to pass precisely at its time...HE preoccupies man with the ATTEMPT to discover the times of future events. But without man ever guessing, from first to last, all the things that GOD brings to pass — Indeed, man cannot guess the events that occur under the sun. For man tries strenuously, but fails to guess them; and even if a sage should think to discover them he would not be able to guess them." [Ecclesiastes (Kohelet) 3. 1, 11; 8. 17 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

We are strangers before ALMIGHTY GOD, and sojourners; our days on earth vanish like shadows. The speedy flight of life and the gloom of the grave should not dismay us, but instead it should teach us wisdom. It should persuade us to put our trust in the SUPREME HOLY ONE OF HEAVEN, WHO will not suffer HIS children to see destruction. For only the dust returns to the dust; the spirit of man, which the RIGHTEOUS CREATOR has breathed into us, returns to HIM, its EVER-LIVING SOURCE. Whoever walks in the presence of HIS LIGHT, who holds fast to their testimony, and endures to the end will be given their reward. When YESHUA ha'MASHIACH comes back, HE has declared, "I am coming quickly, and MY reward is with ME, to give to every one according to his work." [Revelation 22. 12] 

O, that we might die the death of the righteous and our end be like theirs. [Numbers/B'Midvar 23. 10] Suffer us not to pass away in our sins, LORD. [Numbers/B'Midvar 18. 22] "Teach us to count our days rightly, that we may obtain a wise heart." [Psalms (Tehillym) 90. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Bestow YOUR strength and understanding to all, small and great, young and old that we may ever do what is right and honorable in YOUR sight; and through unwavering faith be reconciled to YOU, O LORD GOD, our LOVING REDEEMER & RIGHTEOUS KING. 

"For GOD has committed them (Jews & Gentiles) all to disobedience, that HE might have mercy on all (Jews & Gentiles who believe!). Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of GOD! How unsearchable are HIS judgments and HIS ways past finding out!" [Romans 11. 32 - 33] 

The sum of the matter — "Fear and revere GOD and keep HIS commandments! For this applies to all mankind, it is their whole duty." [Ecclesiastes (Kohelet) 12. 13 Tanakh, Kethuvim] May we be found faithfully doing our assigned task, revering the MOST HOLY ONE each day of our lives. 

This is the 10th of Nisan, the day the Passover lamb is selected…may it also be a day that will lead us to search the hidden recesses of our hearts and find treasures in GOD’S HOLY WORD, arousing us to examine all our thoughts and deeds in the light of HIS Truth, that we may know wherein we have strayed from HIS perfect way — then turn back to our CREATOR in sincerity and truth. And when we have learned our shortcomings and that the burden of our sins weighs us down, may we have the strength and courage to turn from the evil of our ways and to seek the SHELTER of our FATHER’S love and forgiveness — Amen! 
Have a memorable Passover. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 18 Apr 2016, 7:29 pm

May the time not be distant, O GOD, when YOUR HOLY NAME shall be worshipped in all the earth, when unbelief shall disappear and error be no more. 

OUR KINSMAN REDEEMER 
"In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD, and the WORD was GOD." [John 1. 1] 

The LORD JESUS is "GOD THE WORD" WHO was from the beginning. And when "the fullness of the time had come, GOD sent forth HIS SON, born of a woman, born under the Law, to redeem those who were under the Law, that we might receive the adoption as sons." [Galatians 4. 4 - 5] 

Since sin separates us from GOD'S holiness, we needed a SINLESS REDEEMER to pay the price for our salvation. The LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH became that "one MEDIATOR between GOD and men, the MAN CHRIST JESUS, WHO gave HIMSELF a ransom for all, to be testified in due time." [1 Timothy 2. 5 - 6] GOD THE WORD became MAN to accomplish and fulfill the requirements of the Law: "If a resident alien among you becomes rich, and one of your kinsman who dwells by him becomes poor, and gives himself to the resident alien among you, or to a member of the alien's family, he may be redeemed again even after he has sold himself over. One of his KINSMEN SHALL redeem him." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 25. 47 - 48 Tanakh, Torah] 

"For we do not have a HIGH PRIEST who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin." [Hebrews 4. 15] The LORD YESHUA, the GOD/MAN, "had to be made like HIS brethren, that HE might be a merciful and faithful HIGH PRIEST in things pertaining to GOD, to make propitiation for the sins of the people. For in that HE HIMSELF has suffered, being tempted, HE is able to aid those who are tempted." [Hebrews 2. 17 - 18] "The SON OF GOD has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know HIM WHO is true; and we are in HIM WHO is true, in HIS SON JESUS CHRIST. This is the TRUE GOD and ETERNAL LIFE." [1 John 5. 20] MESSIAH YESHUA is "the GRACE OF GOD that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age." [Titus 2. 11 - 12] 

To find this AMAZING GRACE, we must "turn back to YOU, O LORD, and we will be restored" [Lamentations/Ekhah 5. 21]; come humbly to the BLESSED SAVIOR, the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH, confess your sins, and receive HIS mercy and forgiveness. "If we confess our sins, HE is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." [1 John 1. 9] 

So, "let us come boldly to the Throne of Grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need." [Hebrews 4. 16] Our LOVING REDEEMER awaits and invites whosoever will — "Come!" 

"Hag Semaiach — Good Holiday!" 
If we are to prevail, we must unite under the banner of the Jewish MESSIAH — celebrating our unique heritage, our unique message, and our unique ability to bring inspiration to the world. May your primary focus be, not on “how we die” — but rather on “how we live.” 
This Passover, let us yet again rejoice in ALMIGHTY GOD’S plan to bring us into the Promised Land as we serve and honor the HOLY ONE completely. Daily, let us renew our commitment to walk in loving obedience as an expression of gratitude for the ALMIGHTY'S goodness and grace. 
Happy Pesach! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next