World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
June Tagg   ~ Matthew 11:28 EmptyToday at 12:59 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
June Tagg   ~ Matthew 11:28 EmptyToday at 12:28 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
June Tagg   ~ Matthew 11:28 EmptyToday at 12:17 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
June Tagg   ~ Matthew 11:28 EmptyYesterday at 10:42 pm by Admin

» Year of the Death of Jesus
June Tagg   ~ Matthew 11:28 EmptyYesterday at 10:27 pm by Admin

» AISH
June Tagg   ~ Matthew 11:28 EmptyYesterday at 10:01 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
June Tagg   ~ Matthew 11:28 EmptyYesterday at 9:59 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
June Tagg   ~ Matthew 11:28 EmptyYesterday at 9:23 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
June Tagg   ~ Matthew 11:28 EmptyYesterday at 9:09 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
June Tagg   ~ Matthew 11:28 EmptyYesterday at 9:07 pm by Admin

» israelAM
June Tagg   ~ Matthew 11:28 EmptyYesterday at 9:04 pm by Admin

» WHY DID GOD CREATE EVIL
June Tagg   ~ Matthew 11:28 EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
June Tagg   ~ Matthew 11:28 EmptyYesterday at 2:37 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
June Tagg   ~ Matthew 11:28 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
June Tagg   ~ Matthew 11:28 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
June Tagg   ~ Matthew 11:28 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
June Tagg   ~ Matthew 11:28 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
June Tagg   ~ Matthew 11:28 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Remain in God - iBelieve Truth
June Tagg   ~ Matthew 11:28 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 1:25 am by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
June Tagg   ~ Matthew 11:28 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

June Tagg ~ Matthew 11:28

Go down

June Tagg   ~ Matthew 11:28 Empty June Tagg ~ Matthew 11:28

Post  Admin Thu 04 Sep 2014, 3:36 pm

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.'   ~ Matthew 11:28
Sometimes we are all seeming to be weary.  People get tired. Tired of illness and pain, tired of going to work everyday, tired of issues with family... Some have more and some have less to be weary of but in one's mind their weariness is worse than that of others and they are focused only on their own.  In our mind we can just not want to 'deal with it' any more but who would ever know.  We continue to go through the actions and play out in our life that "all is well and always shall be"
Most of us wish all things could be cured, fixed, repaired quickly and easily ~ painlessly and cheaply.   But we know that it does not always happen that way.  Not with most of the problems we encounter. There is no magic cure ~ most things take time to work out.   God did not say that he would take away our hassles and pain but that He would help us walk through them.  God will always be there to give comfort and strength.  If we have developed a close relationship with Him we can draw Him near and we can rest in His arms.  Still the things in life are waiting for us to deal with them.
Knowing that we can't  "pack up our troubles in our old kit bag", we can know that there is a miraculous wonder whose name is Jesus. 'Come to me all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest" sounds wonderful.   To me that means Jesus is saying "Here I am for you ~ I am gentle, I understand your pain and I want to help make things better. Jesus is saying "Lean on me, trust me"   We must forget those moments behind us and look toward the moments to come. 
Life is full of trouble and suffering because this is an imperfect world, open to sin and choices that do not include God. When most of us look back, we behold pain.  When we look back and see the pain of the past from losing loved ones, from brokenness in our homes, from past failures, etc ~ how do we deal with all this?  We need something to take us above and beyond our pain.
We can discover that any time we are low, we can find peace, comfort and strength from God's word. His word can strengthen our faith and lift our spirits in the midst of pain like nothing else.   "What a friend we have in Jesus"  We don't even need to use a phone but look up to Him.
Father, thank You for sending Jesus to the cross that we might be forgiven. He is our burden bearer and our pain reliever. Lord, He is our mountain of majesty. We can know to press on toward the goal to win the prize for which You have called us heavenward.  We know You would have us press on, past the pain, which we can only do in You. You alone can help us to make progress in our faith ~ In Jesus name, Amen
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down