Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Russia signs new defence and arms treaty with Iran! EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» BREITBART NEWS
Russia signs new defence and arms treaty with Iran! EmptyYesterday at 9:57 pm by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Russia signs new defence and arms treaty with Iran! EmptyYesterday at 4:39 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Russia signs new defence and arms treaty with Iran! EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Russia signs new defence and arms treaty with Iran! EmptyYesterday at 4:07 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Russia signs new defence and arms treaty with Iran! EmptyYesterday at 4:03 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
Russia signs new defence and arms treaty with Iran! EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES
Russia signs new defence and arms treaty with Iran! EmptyYesterday at 3:16 pm by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
Russia signs new defence and arms treaty with Iran! EmptyYesterday at 2:05 pm by Admin

» Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational
Russia signs new defence and arms treaty with Iran! EmptyYesterday at 2:03 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
Russia signs new defence and arms treaty with Iran! EmptyYesterday at 12:33 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Russia signs new defence and arms treaty with Iran! EmptyYesterday at 12:29 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Russia signs new defence and arms treaty with Iran! EmptyYesterday at 12:28 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Russia signs new defence and arms treaty with Iran! EmptyYesterday at 12:27 pm by Admin

» The Mark started implants in their hands to replace cash, credit cards
Russia signs new defence and arms treaty with Iran! EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by Admin

» BIRTH PANGS – Series of Powerful Earthquakes Volcano's Strike Around the Globe
Russia signs new defence and arms treaty with Iran! EmptyYesterday at 9:47 am by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
Russia signs new defence and arms treaty with Iran! EmptyYesterday at 9:40 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Russia signs new defence and arms treaty with Iran! EmptyYesterday at 12:07 am by Admin

» My Manna
Russia signs new defence and arms treaty with Iran! EmptyMon 15 Jul 2019, 11:10 pm by Admin

» GOSPEL FROM ASIA
Russia signs new defence and arms treaty with Iran! EmptyMon 15 Jul 2019, 11:09 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Russia signs new defence and arms treaty with Iran!

Go down

Russia signs new defence and arms treaty with Iran! Empty Russia signs new defence and arms treaty with Iran!

Post  GISMYS on Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:33 pm

Russia and muslin nations will suffer a great defeat when they attack tiny Israel===========“And you, son of man, prophesy against Gog and say, ‘Thus says the Lord God, “Behold, I am against you, O Gog, prince of Rosh, Meshech and Tubal;(Russia) 2 and I will turn you around, drive you on, take you up from the remotest parts of the north and bring you against the mountains of Israel. 3 I will strike your bow from your left hand and dash down your arrows from your right hand. 4 You will fall on the mountains of Israel, you and all your troops and the peoples who are with you; I will give you as food to every kind of predatory bird and beast of the field. 5 You will fall on the open field; for it is I who have spoken,” declares the Lord God. 6 “And I will send fire upon Magog and those who inhabit the coastlands in safety; and they will know that I am the Lord. Ezekiel 39:1-6

GISMYS

View user profile

Back to top Go down