World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 7 EmptyToday at 1:57 am by Admin

» THE BLAZE
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 7 EmptyToday at 1:44 am by Admin

» Israel 365 News
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 7 EmptyToday at 1:32 am by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 7 EmptyToday at 1:32 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 7 EmptyToday at 12:59 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 7 EmptyToday at 12:28 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 7 EmptyToday at 12:17 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 10:42 pm by Admin

» Year of the Death of Jesus
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 10:27 pm by Admin

» AISH
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 10:01 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 9:59 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 9:23 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 9:07 pm by Admin

» israelAM
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 9:04 pm by Admin

» WHY DID GOD CREATE EVIL
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 2:37 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 7 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 7 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 7 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 7 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 7 Empty Re: GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE

Post  Admin Tue 03 Nov 2015, 11:15 am

Dear Ones, I must say I truly am feeling better and
have  gained back some of my strength..Which was
lost  while in the hospital Paris Gracenthetruth

You weren ’t an accident. You were deliberately
planned.
 Max Lucado

SCRIPTURES FOR TODAY
Eph 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the
foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without
blame before him in love:

Eph 1:5Having predestinated us unto the adoption of
children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the
good pleasure of his will,

Eph 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being
predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all
things after the counsel of his own will:

Rom 8:28  to them who are the called according to [his]
purpose.

Rom 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate
[to be] conformed to the image of his Son, that he might
be the firstborn among many brethren.

Rom 8:30Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also
called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he
justified, them he also glorified.

Obviously, you weren ’¹t an accident; you were deliberately
planned.

Outside of Christ, I am weak; in Christ, I am strong. ’³ Watchman Nee

SCRIPTURES FOR TODAY

Phi 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

2Co 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in 
necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when 
I am weak, then am I strong.

Col 1:11 Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, 
unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;

Eph 3:16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, 
to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

1Ti 1:12a I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who gives me strength, (ISV).

Surely, we can€ ¢â’ ’¹t do anything significant if we are not abiding in Christ,
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 7 Empty Re: GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE

Post  Admin Sat 17 Oct 2015, 10:08 am

THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST
PART 3 of  4
By Gregg Bing

Spiritual Sufferings
The final three hours Jesus hung on the cross were shrouded by a darkness over all the land. What did this darkness signify? Some feel that it indicated that Satan, the “power of darkness,” was at work. More likely, the darkness pictured God’s judgment upon sins—our sins! While Jesus hung there on that cross, in particular for those last three hours, He “bore our sins in His own body on the tree” (1 Pet. 2:24). This One who “knew no sin” was “made sin for us that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him” (2 Cor. 5:21). Peter described it this way: 

“For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit.” (1 Pet. 3:18) Christ “suffered” for our sins. This was the ultimate passion of the Christ—the pain, the feelings He experienced while bearing the sins of the world on that cross. Just think how this holy and righteous person, the very God of glory, would be affected by even one sin, much less the sins of the whole world (1 John 2:2). For on that cross, for those three terrible hours, our sins became His. When He died, the Lord Jesus Christ paid in full the debt that we owed (Rom. 6:23). Not just physical death, though that was required: “for without shedding of blood there is no remission” (forgiveness of sins) (Heb. 9:22); Jesus also experienced spiritual death for us as well, being separated from His Father in heaven. 

About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out with a loud voice saying, 

“My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?” (Matt. 27:46) The depth of Jesus’ anguish during this time is seen in the question He asked: “Why?” Why had the Father completely and utterly forsaken His Son on that cross? The answer is found in the 22nd Psalm. 

“My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me? Why are You so far from helping Me, and from the words of My groaning? O My God, I cry in the daytime, but You do not hear; and in the night season, and am not silent. But You are holy, enthroned in the praises of Israel. Our fathers trusted in You; they trusted, and You delivered them. They cried to You, and were delivered; they trusted in You, and were not ashamed. But I am a worm, and no man; A reproach of men, and despised by the people.” (Psalm 22:1-6)

What a vivid picture this passage gives us of Jesus’ death on the cross and His spiritual sufferings. Earlier on the cross, Jesus had called Him “Father,” but here His anguished cry was to “My God, My God,” asking, “Why have You forsaken Me?” “Why are you so far from helping Me?” Why do I “cry out in the daytime, but You do not hear?” The answer to these piercing questions is twofold. Verse three of Psalm 22 declares of God, “But You are holy.” A holy and righteous God simply cannot look upon sin (Hab. 1:13). Then in verse six of Psalm 22, Christ says of Himself, “But I am a worm and no man.” Why would He describe Himself this way? Because bearing our sins on the cross, this is what He was to a holy God: a worm and no man, one that God must turn away from. How can we even begin to understand the depth of Christ’s spiritual sufferings? As I thought about Mel Gibson’s focus on the violent death and physical sufferings that Christ experienced, I began to wonder why Jesus had to suffer such a cruel and painful death physically. If Jesus’ spiritual sufferings—His separation from God for our sins—caused Him the greatest pain, then why did He have to endure a death of such excruciating physical pain and public humiliation? 

"May God, Whose grace is irresistible and 
all sufficient, be glorified!" 

Our Purpose and Mission

The ministry of "Grace and The Truth" has the purpose of encouraging Christians to believe what God says.

We are dedicated to helping Christians to a fuller knowledge of Him, and the Grace of God. Until we all come into the Unity, Ephesians 4:13 "Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:" 

OUR COMMISSION IN THE AGE OF GRACE IS:

2Co 5:16-21  Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we [him] no more.  Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.  And all things [are] of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;  To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.   Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech [you] by us: we pray [you] in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.  For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 16 Oct 2015, 6:51 pm

ABIDING FAITH
By M. Stanford 

"As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in Him" (Col. 2:6). 

One day we came to Him in utter need and reliance, and received life. Every day we are to abide in Him in utter need and reliance, that He may live that life in and through us. We are born again by faith, and we are to live anew by faith. "He that abideth in Me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without Me ye can do nothing" (John 15:5).

'There are earnest Christians who are zealous for a free Gospel, with acceptance of Christ, and justification by faith alone. But after this they think everything depends on their diligence and faithfulness. While they firmly grasp the truth, 'justified by faith,' they have hardly noticed the larger truth, 'the just shall live by faith.' They have not yet understood what a perfect Saviour the Lord Jesus is, and how He will each day do for the sinner just as much as He did the first day when they came to Him. 

"They know not that the life of grace is always and only a life of faith, and that in the relationship to the Lord Jesus the one daily and unceasing duty of the disciple is to believe, because believing is the one channel through which Divine grace and strength can flow into the heart of man. The flesh  of the believer remains evil and sinful to the last; it is only as he daily comes, all empty and helpless, to his Saviour to receive of His life and strength, that he can bring forth the fruits of righteousness to the glory of God." - A.M.

"Rooted and built up in Him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving" (Col. 2:7). 

Should this Inspirational series has  been a blessing and encouragement to you, why not send to a friend, coworker or, to your loved one who maybe defending the USA. The Word of God is so needed in our troubled world.  It is our heart at  GRACE AND THE TRUTH and mission to reach as many people as we possibly can TO SHARE with them the Word of God and all that the Lord Jesus Christ has done for members of the body of Christ.    

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET

PART 1 of  4
By Gregg Bing

How would you feel if you knew when you would die? And you knew for your whole life. You even knew how you would diea slow painful death at the hands of cruel men. And you knew that you would have to face it all aloneforsaken by all those you held dear in life. How would you feel? This is what Jesus Christ experienced in His life on this earth. This was the passion of the Christ. 

The word passion is used in the King James version of Acts 1:3: To whom also He shewed Himself alive after His passion by many infallible proofs. It comes from the Greek word pascho which means to be affected, to feel, have a sensible experience, to undergo (Strongs Enhanced Lexicon). In the Greek, the word can be used in a good sense, but in the New Testament it is almost always used in a bad sense, of ones sufferings, in particular the sufferings of Christ (cf. Matt. 16:21, Acts 3:18, 1 Pet. 3:18). The passion of the Christ speaks of the sufferings that Jesus experienced in His life on earth, especially the sufferings connected with His death on Calvary. How did these sufferings affect Jesus life? How did He feel? 

The recent movie by Mel Gibson, The Passion of the Christ, seeks to allow viewers a more vivid look at what Jesus sufferings were like. There are several problems with a movie such as this. For instance, there are several scenes in the movie that have no Scriptural basis. They are, instead, based on extra-Biblical material or are inserted under the guise of artistic license. Another problem is that the filmmakers own religious slant is often evident. In Gibsons case, there are many things in the movie that reflect his Catholic beliefs, especially the great emphasis put upon Jesus mother, Mary. Finally, in the case of this movie, there is a great deal of graphic violence included. While it may have been an accurate portrayal of the physical sufferings Jesus went through, it tends to downplay the fact that not all of Jesus sufferings were physical in nature. 

Physical Sufferings
There is no question that Jesus suffered extreme levels of pain and physical suffering. The Romans were very cruel in their treatment of others. Crucifixion, the form of capital punishment used by the Romans, was a most horrible way to die. It was a slow, excruciating death that lasted as long as nine days in some cases (The New Ungers Bible Dictionary, page 265). It was considered a curse by the Jews (Deut. 21:23). 

Jesus suffered in many different ways physically. He was exhausted from lack of sleep, being awake all night prior to His crucifixion. He was scourged with a whip which left many stripes on His back (Matt. 27:25 with 1 Pet. 2:24). He had a crown of thorns pushed down upon His head (Matt. 27:29). He was beaten on the head with a reed (rod) (Matt. 27:30). He was forced to carry His own cross through the streets of Jerusalem (John 19:17) until He was unable to continue and had to be relieved by Simon of Cyrene (Matt. 27:32). His hands and feet were pierced as He was nailed to the cross (Psalm 22:16, John 20:25). He hung on the cross for over six hours (Mark 15:25 with Luke 23:44). 

As terrible as all this was, the passion of the Christ involved more. 

Our Purpose and Mission

The ministry of "Grace and The Truth" has the purpose of encouraging Christians to believe what God says. 

We read in in Ephesians. 1:18 "The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints," and in Colossians 2:2 " That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgment (epignosis) true knowledge of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ".

We are dedicated to helping Christians to a fuller knowledge of Him, and the Grace of God. Until we all come into the Unity, Ephesians 4:13 "Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:" 

PART 2 of  4
By Gregg Bing

Social Sufferings
Crucifixion was a humiliating experience. It was a punishment reserved for the vilest of criminals, for men such as the two thieves who were crucified with Jesus. Yet, Jesus Christ, the sinless Son of God, was numbered among the transgressors (Mark 15:27-28). 

Crucifixion was also a public spectacle. Jesus was paraded through the streets of Jerusalem to a place outside the city gates, stripped of His garments, and hung in open shame upon the cross (John 19:23). 

For Jesus, the humiliation was made worse by the insults and taunts of the Jewish leaders, the Roman soldiers, the two thieves crucified with Him, even the people who just passed by the place of crucifixion (Matt. 27:39-44). 

This would have been a humiliating experience for any man, but how much more for the Son of God. Yet, even this shame was not the full extent of Jesus sufferings. 

Emotional Sufferings
Though Jesus Christ is very God Himself, He became flesh and lived on this earth as a Man. The sufferings He went through were emotionally draining on Him, personally. The prophet Isaiah spoke of the emotional nature of Christs sufferings. 

He is despised and rejected by men, a Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief. And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him; He was despised, and we did not esteem Him. (Isa. 53:3) The Lord Jesus Christ came unto His own and His own did not receive Him (John 1:11). His own nation, Israel, rejected Him, but so did the Gentiles, who were also His own, for He created them. Those whom He loved so much, despised and rejected Him, and all without a cause (John 15:25). People hid their faces from Him; they looked at Him with utter contempt, counting Him as nothing. No doubt, such hatred and rejection brought great sorrow and grief to the Lord Jesus personally, especially knowing that by rejecting Him they brought spiritual judgment upon themselves. 

Think how painful it must have been for Jesus when Judas, one of the twelve, betrayed Him into the hands of the Jewish leaders. When Judas led the arresting party into Gethsemane, you can almost hear the pain in Jesus words to him: Friend, why have you come? 

The twelve apostles were Jesus closest friends. While Judas was the only one to betray Him, after Jesus was arrested in the garden, all of them forsook Him and fled (Matt. 26:56). 

Later, during Jesus interrogation by Caiaphas, Peter, who was waiting outside in the courtyard, denied Jesus three times, saying, I do not know the Man (Matt. 26:74). This was the same Peter who earlier had vowed, Even if I have to die with You, I will not deny You! (Matt. 26:35). Think of the pain Jesus must have felt when the cock crowed and He turned to look at Peter (Luke 22:61). 

The emotional suffering were part of what troubled Jesus soul (John 12:27). Still, as painful as it was for Jesus to be rejected by men and forsaken by those closest to Him, it could not begin to compare with what He experienced His last three hours on the cross. 

Our Purpose and Mission

We read in in Ephesians. 1:18 "The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints," and in Colossians 2:2 " That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgment (epignosis) true knowledge of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ".

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 15 Oct 2015, 10:23 am

The True Battle
by Anabel Gillham
How I pray that these thoughts will be a source of strength to you, for you, and through you (and all of those are different). Ponder them carefully, prayerfully. Listen, the Lord is talking to you. . . .

Do you see that the Life in you that the enemy longs to crush is the same as it was when I threw him from Heaven? His battle is against Me—you are the battleground.

I am conforming your soul into the likeness of Christ. Because Satan, as the Deceiver, knows what that will mean for him, he uses all of his resources against that goal of Mine. He attacks through whatever circumstance he can to defeat My plan and so keep you from setting your mind on My provision for the battle. His goal is to keep you from becoming conformed to the image of My Son and to keep you from walking by faith.

You are no threat to Satan as you accept his lies and temptations, but as you come closer and closer to the image he battles more intensely. His goal is and always has been to crush Jesus Christ. That is why I provided a way for you to die and be "born again," thus creating your New Life in Christ Jesus. He is the One who will do battle. But you must let Him and trust Him.

Dear One, you are My creation. I dwell within you. You must begin to realize: The battle is Mine, not yours! I have delivered you.

Your salvation is in Christ Jesus . . .

His Life in you is your victory . . .

His strength is what will win the battle that rages against your mind as the enemy seeks to destroy—longs to destroy—the temple of God . . . YOU!

Psalms 25:4-5
John 16:33
Romans 8:28-29
I Corinthians 6:19
Ephesians 2:10
Philippians 4:13

We don't change the message, the message changes us.

Our Purpose and Mission

We read in Ephesians. 1:18 "The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints," and in Colossians 2:2 " That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgment (epignosis) true knowledge of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ".

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 14 Oct 2015, 7:29 pm

"HE THAT IS SPIRITUAL"
By C. R. Stam

"He that is spiritual judgeth [discerneth] all things, yet he himself is judged [discerned] of no man" (I Cor. 2:15).

The truly spiritual man is so far above the wisest sages of this world, yes, so far above the mass of Christians with whom he comes into contact, that he can understand them, but they can never quite understand him.

We should all long to be truly spiritual, but what is true spirituality?

In the Pauline Epistles the human race is divided, by the Spirit, into four classes: the natural man, the babe in Christ, the carnal Christian, and the spiritual Christian.

All four of these are referred to in one passage of Scripture (I Cor. 2:14—3:4) and it should be noted that they are classified according to their ability to appreciate and assimilate "the things of God" as revealed in His Word.

Through diligent, prayerful study of the Word, and with a sincere desire to obey it, the spiritual man has come to know God and the Lord Jesus Christ more and more intimately. Babes in Christ and carnal believers about him cannot "discern" him, simply because they have not come to know God as he. But he, having grown to spiritual maturity, quite understands them. He is among those of whom it is written:

"But strong meat [solid food] belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil" (Heb. 5:14).

Should this Inspirational be a blessing and encouragement to you, why not send to a friend, coworker or, to your loved one who maybe defending the USA. The Word of God is so needed in our troubled world.  It is our heart at  GRACE AND THE TRUTH and mission to reach as many people as we possibly can TO SHARE with them the Word of God and all that the Lord Jesus Christ has done for members of the body of Christ. 

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 12 Oct 2015, 9:52 pm

COLOSSIANS 3:23-25
"And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ. But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons."

GRACE AND GOOD WORKS
By Pastor R. Hanna

Lest we mistakenly relegate the position of good works only to dispensations other than the dispensation of the grace of God, it will behoove us to take note of some of the apostle's admonitions as well as his personal example "We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord. Wherefore WE LABOR, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of Him. FOR WE MUST ALL APPEAR BEFORE THE JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done whether it be good or bad" (2 Corinthians 5:8-10).

Note the terms, so clearly set forth. "If any man's work abide which he hath built (upon the foundation of Jesus Christ), he shall receive a reward. If any man's work shall be burned (having been "tried by fire), he shall suffer loss, but he himself shall be saved: yet so as by fire" (1 Corinthians 3:14-15). These words clearly delineate between loss of reward for lack of good works and loss of salvation, which is a free gift apart from good works.

Again offering his own personal example for our edification, "the apostle looks back over his career of service for Christ as he approaches the end of his mortal years. "I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love His appearing" (2 Timothy 4:6-8).

Should this Inspirational be a blessing and encouragement to you, why not send to a friend, coworker or, to your loved one who maybe defending the USA the Word of God is so needed in our troubled world.  It is our heart at GRACE AND THE TRUTH and mission to reach as many people as we possibly can TO SHARE with them the Word of God and all that the Lord Jesus Christ has done for members of the body of Christ.  

Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, 
which from the beginning of the world 
hath been hid in God,
who created all things by Jesus Christ

Our Purpose and Mission

We are dedicated to helping Christians to a fuller knowledge of Him, and the Grace of God. Until we all come into the Unity, Ephesians 4:13 "Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ:" 

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 11 Oct 2015, 1:22 pm

Every Time I Feel the Spirit
October 10, 2015
REALIZING OUR RICHES"
By late Pastor Lloyd Peterson 

This is an article that I kept from years back in fact the date was  April 29, 1973, and thought it bears repeating at this time. This was written by my Pastor.   I pray that it will bless you as it has me for years. Paris

"To my thinking the richest verse in the Bible for the believer is Ephesians 1:3, 'Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ' (or more accurately - 'in the heavenlies'). Why we, as members of the body of Christ, do not show forth more radiantly our eternal heritage, I do not know. Maybe it is because we have eyes too fixed on time's boundaries rather than God's eternity and His purpose. The context of this tremendous verse reveals that we were chosen of God for an eternal purpose and ministry. 'Chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world' Verse 4. (The church is always referred to as such; Israel, 'from the foundation of the world.') There is then design and purpose in God's saving us. It is an eternal purpose and ministry. Life's little day soon ends and we pass on, but in passing on it is to some ministry beyond the sunset of time. What it is we have never been told for the Bible is principally the history of redemption. This puts the believer today in a high calling. It should be a great outlook; for each of us 'is necessary.'

Paul declares in 1 Corinthians 12:22 'Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary.' As the redeemed we should with the great apostle declare, Blessed by God.' We, however, do not always pray that way - rather we cry 'bless me' when He 'hath blessed us'.

Again, the context reveals that we were 'chosen' and 'predestinated.' Why some saints are frightened when they hear of predestination, I'll never know. We should rejoice over it. I suppose the reason some become disturbed in this doctrine is because they read some things into it that should not be there. We start meddling in God's business. God has kept some things to Him-self. I'm glad that he has. Do you remember when Jesus told Peter about his, i.e. Peter's future? (See John 21:20.) Peter started doing just what we do. He said, speaking of John, 'What shall this man do?' Do you remember what Jesus said? He said, 'What is that to thee?' In our language it would be, 'That is not your business, you follow me.' Always remember dear child of God, that God has your interest at heart. You need never fear the truth of predestination, rather rejoice in it.

There are two key words in Ephesians 1:4 which belong to verse 5. They are: '1n love.' Thus verse 5 reads as follows, 'In love having predestinated us.' It is 'to the good pleasure of His will' and 'to the praise of His glory' and 'according to the riches of His grace' and 'in all wisdom and prudence' which He purposed in Himself.'

Space does not permit further exposition but read and reread Ephesians, Chapter 1. May we this week radiate the Savior's countenance. May the Holy Spirit help us to manifest the reflection of such a rich heritage. No doubt this week we shall more than once ask God to remove the hindrances in the way so that the Holy Spirit will well forth in our lives 'springs of Iiving waters'. As a result of all this we shall better realize our riches in Christ Jesus.

Should this Inspirational be a blessing and encouragement to you, why not send to a friend, coworker or, to your loved one who maybe defending the USA. The Word of God is so needed in our troubled world.  It is our heart at  GRACE AND THE TRUTH and mission to reach as many people as we possibly can TO SHARE with them the Word of God and all that the Lord Jesus Christ has done for members of the body of Christ. 

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 09 Oct 2015, 10:28 pm

The Kingdom Reign Of Christ 
            by Pastor C. R. Stam

The Kingdom Reign of Christ, often called the Millennium, is, of course, still future, but even this dispensation will commence with a clear indication that our Lord’s beneficent reign will not change the unregenerate heart. Man is still a failure.

This will be evident from the fact that to put the rebellion down our Lord will have to “break” the nations “with a rod of iron” and “dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel” (Psa.2:9). Indeed, He will have to “rule them with a rod of iron” (Rev.2:27). It is not strange, then, that we read in Revelation 20:7-9:

“And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

“And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle:the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

“And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.”

This final rebellion is followed by the casting of Satan and all unbelievers into the lake of fire and the bringing in of the new heavens and the new earth in which all the reconciled find their all in Christ(Rev. 20:10-21:1; Eph.1:9,10; Col. 1:19,20). It is interesting and instructive to see in the book of Revelation how the Lamb slain occupies the center of the glory of the universe. Not one saint from any age will ever boast of his own righteousness in that day. All will acknowledge their own unworthiness and proclaim the praises of the One who died that they might live and be justified and gloried. And even the unsaved and all demons and angels will acknowledge Jesus as Lord in that day. Because He humbled Himself and submitted Himself to “even the death of the cross… God also hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a name which is above every name:

“THAT AT THE NAME OF JESUS EVERY KNEE SHOULD BOW, OF THINGS IN HEAVEN, AND THINGS IN EARTH, AND THINGS UNDER THE EARTH;

“AND THAT EVERY TONGUE SHOULD CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD,TO THE GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER” (Phil.2:8-11).

Our Purpose and Mission

OUR COMMISSION IN THE AGE OF GRACE IS:

2Co 5:16-21  Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we [him] no more.  Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.  And all things [are] of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;  To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.   Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech [you] by us: we pray [you] in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.  For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 08 Oct 2015, 9:26 pm

MAJORITIES OFTEN WRONG
  by C. R. Stam

When St. Paul was at Ephesus his proclamation of the gospel caused such a stir that the idol makers, who were losing money, protested until "the whole city was filled with confusion." Soon somebody started a chant: "Great is Diana of the Ephesians!" Others joined and the chorus swelled until "all with one voice about the space of two hours cried out, Great is Diana of the Ephesians!" (Acts 19:34), and the town clerk, referring to the religion which surrounded this pagan goddess, said confidently: "These things cannot be spoken against" (Ver .36). 

But later, at Rome, the Apostle was informed, with reference to those who had accepted the truths he had been proclaiming: "As concerning this sect, we know that everywhere it is spoken against" (Acts 28:22). 

We wonder which side our readers would now prefer to be on: that of the superstitious multitude or that of the minority who place their faith in the Bible. 

Millions worshipped the goddess Diana from a thousand years before Christ to two centuries after, but who knows her today? Where is the evidence of all the miracles she is supposed to have wrought? Her glory is little more than a memory and the religion which revolved around her name is a thing of the past. 

But the Bible, for all these centuries and more, has stood unchanged and unchangeable. It has weathered, not barely, but handsomely, all the storms of criticism and opposition, and has proved to be indeed the Word of God. Read the Bible and especially that part which is particularly meant for us today: the Epistles of Paul. Depend upon it, act upon it and don't hesitate to stand for it, even when in the minority, for where the most vital truths are concerned, majorities have generally been wrong. 

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, my victorious Lord, how often I attempt to be the one who directs my life. I confess that when I lead, victory is not the result. Lord, help me to count on You to lead me in Your triumph, even in the difficult situations that I frequently encounter. In Your triumphant name, I pray, Amen.

Our Purpose and Mission

We are dedicated to helping Christians to a fuller knowledge of Him, and the Grace of God. Until we all come into the Unity, Ephesians 4:13 "Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ:" 

We are wiling o help you on this journey just give us a call,  1 623 546 8866, Paris

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 04 Oct 2015, 6:59 pm

Dear members of grace and the truth

I do hope and pray that I will be back up and running with my health to begin the devotions about 7 October. I has  been all far too long now and I miss it as much as you do.

I want to thank each and every one of  you who were  so kind to write to me and tell me you have me in prayer, which I appreciated, and how much you enjoyed the devotions, and look forward to receiving them again.

The below Scripture to live by, has been a new program at the grace and the truth, and I've only been able to send it out to a very few people, as Cox.net will not  let me send to all as I do for the devotions..

Should you like to receive them  let me know and I will put you on a  different list and they will be sent the night before the day written for.

Again thank you very much for your patience in waiting for the devotions to begin again.

In His unlimited abounding grace and grip, Paris… 

“Time spent in prayer is never wasted.”– Francis Fenelon

SCRIPTURES FOR TODAY

Eph 6:12  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

1Th 5:17  Pray without ceasing.

Eph 6:18  Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Dan 10:12  Then he said, "Daniel, don't be afraid. God has heard your prayers ever since the first day you decided to humble yourself in order to gain understanding. I have come in answer to your prayer.(gnb)

Pray at the moment you’re asked or feel the need to pray.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 14 Sep 2015, 9:03 pm

short email from Paris Grace & Truth
dear members and friends please read the following

I am so sorry to have to write this, but I've been in the hospital again and just got home on Friday, I'm doing much better just don't have the energy to work at the computer, so there will be no daily devotions, or Scriptures to live by today until I feel better.

I do miss reading from each and every one of you, so even though I can't write to please write to me.

in Him, with his love, and mine, Mary
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 12 Sep 2015, 11:44 am

A Source of True Joy 

One of the first results of active participation in the work of the Lord is joy! When the people of Israel accepted David's challenge and gave generously toward the building of the Temple, the very first details the Scripture record are: 

"Then the people rejoiced, for that they offered willingly, because with perfect heart they offered willingly to the Lord: and David the king also rejoiced with great joy" (I Chron. 29:9). 

And observe that the children of Israel rejoiced before they could possibly see any results. Their hearts were filled with rejoicing as soon as they had personally participated in the offering being gathered. It was the same with Philippian believers. It was in giving that they rejoiced, before seeing any of the fruits of their generosity. 

This is a wonderful thing to know in "this present evil world," when often we must sow faithfully without reaping the fruit. The joy comes with the giving, with the knowledge that we are "workers together" with Him who gave His all.

Soon enough we shall see that our labors and sacrifices were "not in vain in the Lord. " What a day of rejoicing that will be! What joy to see others there with Christ because He used us to reach them with the wonderful message of His matchless grace! I Thessalonians 2:19,20 are verses we can-and should--take to heart!

"Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account." 
--Philippians 4:17 

Should this Inspirational be a blessing and encouragement to you, why not send to a friend, coworker or, to your loved one who maybe defending the USA. The Word of God is so needed in our troubled world.  It is our heart at GRACE AND THE TRUTH and mission to reach as many people as we possibly can TO SHARE with them the Word of God and all that the Lord Jesus Christ has done for members of the body of Christ.  

Politics ought to be the part-time profession of every citizen who would protect the rights and privileges of free people and who would preserve what is good and fruitful in our national heritage. (Jan. 1954) 

Dwight D. Eisenhower

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 09 Sep 2015, 9:42 pm

BAPTIZED INTO CHRIST 
By Pastor Joel Finck

Scripture Reading: Romans 6:3 & 4 

It is truly sad that one of the most precious truths of Scripture is also one of the least understood. The truth we are referring to is the believer's identification with Christ.

In today's text (Rom. 6:3, 4) we read of our baptism into Christ. Unfortunately, most commentators, and therefore most Christians, do not understand the true meaning of "baptism." To these, baptism always means "water," but the original word actually means "identification." This can be demonstrated from I Corinthians 10:2, "And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea." The children of Israel were not made wet in the sea, but they were identified with Moses' leadership through the Red Sea experience.

Likewise, when we trust in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ, the Holy Spirit baptizes (identifies) us into the Body of Christ (I Cor. 12:13). This is why Romans 6:3 says we "were baptized (identified) into his death." This means Christ's death for our sins is made effective in our life. Next, we are identified with His burial ("buried with him by baptism into death" Rom. 6:4a). When Christ's human body laden with the sins of the world was put away in that tomb, its as though we were there, too. Finally, we are identified with His resurrection "that like as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we should walk in newness of life" (Rom. 6:4b). 

How tragic that many Christians miss these blessed truths, and substitute a man-made water ceremony for true, spiritual baptism. 

Our Purpose and Mission

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 08 Sep 2015, 6:14 pm

UNlTY  OF DESIGN
By Miles Stanford

"So now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death" (Phil. 1:20).

If we look to other Christians as examples to follow, we will soon be discouraged by the prevailing low standard. If we look to Christ as our example, we will be utterly discouraged because of His infinitely high standard. Hence it is essential that we understand that the Lord Jesus Christ is our life; He is not a legal example to emulate, but the source of life from which we grow. 

"It is not in any conventional standard of frames and feelings that the disciple is to find the measure of attainment required of him. It is not by any painful reproducing of another's spiritual history that he is to acquire the true comfort of spirit which he longs for. Outward imitation, though it be of the perfect Example Himself, has little place in the order of spiritual growth ---little place because little possibility. 'Without Me (i.e., apart from Me, in separation from Me) ye can do nothing.' To abide in Christ is the only secret of Christ likeness; for only thus is obtained the likeness of unity, which is perfect and enduring, instead of the likeness of conformity, which is only partial and transient." --- A.J.G.

"In the pathway of discipline and trial we learn by bitter experience the truth of Paul's confession, 'In me ... in my flesh dwelleth no good thing.' Coupled with that is the lesson that God waits with infinite patience, like the potter, to work out a design of grace and beauty with such frail material." --- M.H.F.

"And He is the head of the body, the church; who is the beginning, the first-born from the dead, that in all things He might have the preeminence" (Col. 1:18). 

2Co 12:9  And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore I will rather glory in my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may overshadow me. 

The stars may fall, 
but God's promises will stand and be fulfilled.

-- J. I. Packer

Our Purpose and Mission

We are wiling To help you on this journey just give us a call, 

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 06 Sep 2015, 9:02 pm

Three Things New
in Our Present Dispensation Today
Part 3 of 3
Conclusion

3. Joint-heirs

One more great fact in Ephesians 3:6 is that there is a joint-inheritance that we share. Many teachings are presented in the Bible about the inheritance that God provides for His people. All believers, for example, inherit the righteousness of God (Gal. 3:6,7,18,29). In addition to this, the Jews have an inheritance promised to them, a land with special blessings guaranteed to them as descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. But today, in the new dispensation of God, there is another inheritance, a joint-inheritance which all believers share together.

One thing our joint-inheritance guarantees to us is a glorified body for every member of the Body of Christ, a physical body suitable for future activities throughout the heavens (Eph.1:14, 23, Phil. 3:21). God's Holy Spirit has been given to us as the earnest of this inheritance (Eph. 1:14).

Our joint-inheritance also includes rank for us and opportunities in the heavenly realm where Christ, our Head, is seated at the right hand of God (Eph. 1:18-23, Col. 1:12). It is very interesting to note that our Lord Jesus Christ, as Head of the Church, is going to reconcile all thrones, dominions, principalities and powers in both the heavens and the earth to their rightful place (Col. 1:16-20). Since it is as Head of the Church that He is going to do this, we can expect that at least some members of His Body will reign with Him in these realms. In Colossians 3:24, Paul refers to "the reward of the inheritance." We should realize, therefore, that our faithfulness to God now will be of tremendous value to us in that day.

All the wonderful things our Lord is now doing, and that He will yet accomplish through the members of His joint-Body, the Church, are exceptional displays of His grace. Not only are we saved by grace, but more than this, we are seated together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us through Christ Jesus (Eph. 2:5-7). These heavenly riches of grace belong to us by means of our joint-inheritance. Thrilling, unprecedented riches, never before revealed, but now made known for our knowledge and joy in this present day of grace!

According to Paul in Ephesians 3:10, heavenly beings are learning about the manifold wisdom of God by means of this present dispensation. There are many people on earth, neglecting and ignoring these things. But in heaven they are not ignored. How marvelous it is that the angels of God appreciate the unprecedented truth of God concerning the Body of Christ. They already knew about the nation of Israel and the earth but now by means of God's program today they know about a new Body of people, positionally seated in heaven. They observe with great interest as this Body is readied for its actual entrance into heaven where Christ, as the Head of this Body, will reign over all things. All these matters wonderfully fit together "according to God's eternal purpose which He purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Eph. 3:10,11).

These things are worth knowing. Obviously, God has put His truth concerning the dispensation of the grace of God into the Bible because He wants us to know it. We should seek to properly understand it, and in accord with Ephesians 3:9, we should desire, just as the apostle Paul did, "to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ."

What a joy it is to be living today in the dispensation of the grace of God. How fortunate we are to be joint-members of the Church, the Body of Christ. What a thrill it is to know that glorious things surpassing our comprehension await us because of the special order administered by our heavenly Father in this present day of grace.

THOUGHT TO PONDER  

What are you passing through at present?
Are you been persecuted?
Call unto God!
He is ready to answer you.
He has done it in past,
and He can still do it again.
Rely on Him,
and He will give you rest from all your troubles.

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 05 Sep 2015, 3:33 pm

WHAT ABOUT ME, AND THE FUTURE?
  by C. R. Stam

Is it not amazing that men who can produce intricate electronic mechanisms, build giant sky-scrapers, fly men to the moon and back -- is it not amazing that such men often do not even know what will finally become of themselves! And what is more amazing still is that most of them do not even try seriously to find out.

They are intelligent enough to plan carefully for the future where temporal affairs are concerned, but foolish enough to neglect their eternal welfare. They make plans for themselves in case they become ill and need additional funds for surgery, medicine and hospital care. They even make plans for their loved ones in case of death and bereavement, but fail to ask themselves: "What will become of me after death?"

Daily "the wise of this world" witness the truth of Hebrews 9:27, that "it is appointed unto men once to die", and most of them know that the Bible adds: "after this the judgment". They may hope that this is but a false alarm, but they do not know. They can only wonder and worry. Hebrews 2:15 declares that "through fear of death" they are "all their lifetime subject to bondage". Like Adam, they run and hide from God instead of running to Him and asking: "What must I do to be saved?" Too cowardly to face up to their own grave, no hope beyond the tomb -- too afraid, generally, to even discuss death.

The believer in the Word of God is not left thus in the dark. He glories in the truth of the passages from which we have quoted in part above. We quote them now in full:

Hebrews 2:14,15: "Forasmuch then as the children [of Adam] are partakers of flesh and blood, He [Christ] also Himself likewise took part of the same; that through death He might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

"And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage."

Hebrews 9:27,28: "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment.

"So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for Him shall He appear the second time without [lit., "apart from"] sin unto salvation."  

"Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point."

Our Purpose and Mission

Message  "CHRIST" Rom. 16:25, Col. 1:28
Material   "All Scripture, 2 Tim. 3:16, 17
Method   "Rightly Dividing The Word of Truth, 2 Tim. 2:15
Mission   "To Make All See"  Eph. 3:9

"But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ." Eph.2:13. 

We are wiling to help you on this journey just give us a call,  

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET

Three Things New
By Pastor Art Sims
Part 2 of 3

2. A joint-Body

The second great fact in Ephesians 3:6 is that Gentile believers are now joint-members of the same spiritual Body with all other believers in this day of grace. This means, of course, that Gentiles not only have equal access to God as Joint-partakers of the gospel, but more than this, upon believing the gospel, Gentiles become joint-members of the Church, the Body of Christ.

Thinking again about "time past, we know, that Gentiles worshipped God as strangers among the people of God. They had no hope of their own and a secondary status among the people of God was all they could expect. They became proselytes of Judaism and worshipped God as second class people in the religious life of the nation of Israel (See Numbers 15:14,26, Deut. 14:21, 23:20, 31:12, Acts 2:10). It is striking to read what a difference there used to be between the Jews and the Gentiles. An example is that the Jews were not allowed to eat the flesh of animals that died on their own whereas the Gentiles among them were allowed to eat those things. Deut. 14:21

Ye shall not eat of any thing that dieth of itself: thou shalt give it unto the stranger that is in thy gates, that he may eat it; or thou mayest sell it unto an alien: for thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God.

But today, things are not that way at all. Rather, in this present dispensation Gentiles are fully equal, being joint-members of the same Body with all other believers. This is far more than simply being included. According to Ephesians 2:15, God is now taking Gentiles who believe in Christ and Jewish people who believe in Him, and of these two, is making "one new man." In Colossians 3:10 and 11 we learn that, in this "new man," there is "neither" Gentile nor Jew but that Christ Himself is all in all. Thus, the Body of Christ is indeed a joint-Body. Fleshly distinctions no longer count within it.

What happens, as people become members of this joint-Body, is somewhat similar to an idea expressed by one preacher, who said, "There won't be any Baptists in heaven." He didn't mean, of course, that no one who has ever been a Baptist will be allowed into heaven, but rather that Baptists, after they get to heaven, won't be Baptists anymore. That's how it is with the Body of Christ. Individuals enter this Body as Gentile and Jewish sinners, but then, within this Body those fleshly distinctions disappear. We know this because, according to Colossians 3:11, there is "neither" Gentile nor Jew, but all are spiritually equal in the Church, the Body of Christ.

In our flesh we do have our differences and we have responsibilities before God with regard to these differences (children, parents, husbands, wives, etc.) But our position in the Church, the Body of Christ, is something else. Here, we are the same and this sameness should cause us to value and appreciate one another very much.

Again, what wonderful grace this is! No longer are Gentiles second class believers but fully equal in the Church, the Body of Christ.

Continued tomorrow

Should this Inspirational be a blessing and encouragement to you, why not send to a friend, coworker or, to your loved one who maybe defending the USA? The Word of God is so needed in our troubled world.   It is our heart at  GRACE AND THE TRUTH and mission to reach as many people as we possibly can TO SHARE with them the Word of God and all that the Lord Jesus Christ has done for members of the body of Christ.  

Our Purpose and Mission

"But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ." Eph.2:13. 

We are wiling to help you on this journey just give us a call, 

Would you like to help this ministry? Consider trying to get one other person to subscribe to the GRACE DAILY INSPIRATIONAL.  This worldwide ministry asks for no funds and is sent to glorify our precious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, AND TO HELP YOU TO GROW IN GRACE AND KNOWLEDGE. 

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 03 Sep 2015, 3:06 pm

TREASURED TRIALS 
By Miles Stanford
"Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time" (1 Pet. 5:6).

The Blesser sends trials because the trials are blessings. Most covet the "blessing" of having the trial removed.

"I find the brightest summer is when the winter has been longest and most severe. The wheat, the best grain, passes a winter in the soil. The bud, the blossom, or fruit, most fragrant of Christ, is the one which nobody knows what it cost me but Himself; and where one had hardly noticed it; like the beautiful wild flowers in the hedgerow, contending with bushes and briars, to shed their fragrance on the unthankful or unthinking traveler going by."

"I think we are sometimes ready to say to the Lord----Could you not have taught me without subjecting me to so much sorrow and humiliation? The answer I have had is, You could not be effectually taught any other way. The Lord knows the nature of the obstacle in me which He has to overcome: a less efficient hand might think that it could be dealt with in some other way.

"A weakness be it bodily or otherwise, is sometimes allowed to continue in order that there may be dependence, and when there is dependence, the weakness becomes a gain; the grit---the trying thing---is superseded by a pearl of great price." -J.B.S.

"The God of all grace, who hath called us unto His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after ye have suffered awhile, make you perfect [mature], establish, strengthen, settle you" (1 Pet. 5:10). 

The only way to worry about nothing is to pray about everything.
Frank A. Clark

Should this Inspirational be a blessing and encouragement to you, why not send to a friend, coworker or, to your loved one who maybe defending the USA the Word of God is so needed in our troubled world.  It is our heart at GRACE AND THE TRUTH and mission to reach as many people as we possibly can TO SHARE with them the Word of God and all that the Lord Jesus Christ has done for members of the body of Christ. 

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 01 Sep 2015, 6:51 pm

Three Things New
By Pastor Art Sims
Part 1 of  3

One of the most important teachings any Christian can learn is that we today are living under a program of God that is called "the dispensation of the grace of God." The apostle Paul explained this in Ephesians chapter 3.

We are able to see, in this portion of Scripture, that "the dispensation of the grace of God" pertains to the status that Gentiles now have. This was revealed by our Lord Jesus Christ in the ministry of the apostle Paul. It was a mystery, never before made known, but was revealed and recorded in his ministry for our knowledge and joy in this dispensation.

Three Great Facts

Three great facts are specified in verse 6 of Ephesians chapter 3 that sum up the mystery of this dispensation. We will focus upon these three items. As we do, it is good to know that the word "fellowheirs" means joint-heirs, "same body" is joint-body and "partakers" is joint-partakers. This is because an important prefix is included with these words.

1. Joint-heirs (sukleronoma)
2. Joint-Body (sumssoma)
3. Joint-partakers (summmetocha)

Equality, togetherness! That's what these words are about. In contrast to the way things used to be, Gentiles are now fully equal, being joint-heirs in a joint-Body as well as joint-partakers of God's promise in Christ by the gospel. These realities distinguish our situation today from the way things were in former times.

Three Things New

Let us consider then, these three areas of truth. We will take the last item first because partaking of God's promise in Christ by the gospel ranks first in our experience. But of course, as soon as we partake of the gospel these other things immediately become true of us. But we will consider these items beginning with the fact that Gentiles today are joint-partakers of the truth of God.

I. Joint-partakers

This most certainly is different from the way things used to be. In former times, Gentiles were secondary partakers. Indeed, they were like "dogs," waiting for the Jews to "first be filled." We see this in Mark chapter 7 where a Gentile woman came to our Lord Jesus Christ, requesting a favor from Him. He said to her.

"Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs." Mark 7 :27

That woman's response to this was tremendous. She agreed. "Yes, Lord: yet the dogs under the table eat of the children's crumbs." For this, the request she sought was granted. But clearly, the words spoken to her by our Lord Jesus Christ show that Gentiles, at that time, were not equal with the Jews.

Another text where this is evident is in Acts chapter 3 where the apostle Peter, preaching to his own people, the Jews, put it this way. 25  "Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed." 26 "Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities."  Acts 3:25,26

How clear this really is. "Unto you first," Peter said. They were the chosen nation of God and priority over others belonged to them.

The apostle Paul also acknowledged this same thing. When he preached to the Jews in Acts chapter 13, he said,
"It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge 
yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles." Acts 13:46

These statements establish beyond question that, in time past, Jewish people definitely had priority rights over other people as first-partakers of God's truth.

But this has been changed. Now, in the dispensation of the grace of God, Gentiles are joint-partakers of the gospel, equal with the Jews. No longer, therefore, are the Gentiles "far off " but "nigh" (Eph. 2:13), 'and the Jews who "were nigh" (Eph. 2:17) no longer have priority rights over anyone else. Rather, "both have access by one Spirit unto the Father" (Eph. 2:18) being "joint-partakers of His promise in Christ by the gospel" (Eph. 3:6).

What wonderful grace this is! In no way was it deserved. But God has declared that the Gentiles are now "nigh" (Eph. 2:13). No longer, therefore, do Gentiles wait in line behind the Jews. Everybody is the same! Of course, Jewish people are still welcome to be saved, but just the same as everyone else. No more priority for anybody. Equality! That's what we have today in the dispensation of the grace of God.

Continued tomorrow

Our Purpose and Mission

We are wiling to help you on this journey just give us a call,  1 623 546 8866, Paris

Would you like to help this ministry? Consider trying to get one other person to subscribe to the GRACE DAILY INSPIRATIONAL.  This worldwide ministry asks for no funds and is sent to glorify our precious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, AND TO HELP YOU TO GROW IN GRACE AND KNOWLEDGE. 

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 31 Aug 2015, 7:38 pm

Power To Overcome 
            by Pastor C. R. Stam          

Every true Christian knows by experience that the Holy Spirit does not, upon saving us, take possession of us and thenceforth supernaturally cause us to live lives pleasing to God. Rather, as with salvation, so with the Christian life, He operates in the believer“by grace through faith”.

Powerful assistance to overcome sin is freely provided by grace, but this help must be appropriated by faith in each individual case. There is no blanket provision for continuous victory throughout our whole life. We must look to Him in faith for the help we need in each separate battle.

Thus the Scripture teaching with regard to victory over sin is not that it is not possible for the believer to sin, but rather that in any given case it is possible for him not to sin. Thus too,the question in times of temptation is generally whether we truly desire to overcome, for deliverance is freely provided by grace if we will but appropriate it by faith.

But just how is deliverance provided? The answer is: BY THE HOLY SPIRIT. No longer need the believer remain enslaved to sin; for the Holy Spirit within, who imparted spiritual life to begin with, will also impart strength to overcome temptation. When tried and unable even to pray as we ought, “the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities”and “maketh intercession for us” (Rom. 8:26). When weak and ill, we may be “strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man” (Eph.3:16). Indeed, the Spirit even strengthens God’s people physically to overcome sin, for we read:

“But if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken [strengthen] your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you” (Rom. 8:11).

And the following verse goes on to say:

“Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh” (Rom.8:12)

The thought is that, since believers have the Holy Spirit to help them overcome sin, they are debtors — and not to the flesh, but to God, to live pleasing to Him.                    

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET

M0RE 0N "IN"
By Pastor Paul Hume

A while back we spent some time looking at the use of the big-little word 'in' as it relates to the believer being 'in Christ Jesus'. The emphasis in this truth is that God brings the sinner 'out' and 'into.' He takes the believer 'out of darkness', and places him 'into His marvelous light' (I Peter 2:9). How assuring it is to realize again and again that 'by His doing you are in Christ Jesus' (I Cor. 1:30), We shall never - even in the ages to come - cease to be in this wonderful Place!

Now we want to look at another aspect of the truth which employs this little preposition. It relates to Christ being 'IN YOU, the hope of glory' (Col. 1:27). The moment we receive Christ by faith, Christ by the Holy Spirit comes to dwell within our hearts. Several truths cluster here, and we want to note some of them.

CHRIST HIMSELF IS IN EVERY BELIEVER. So declare the Scripture of truth! Listen to these words: 'And if Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin, yet the spirit  is alive because of righteousness' (Romans 8:10), 'My children, with whom I am again in labor until Christ is formed in you' (Galatians 4:19). 'I have been crucified with Christ, and it is no longer I who. live, but Christ lives in me' (Galatians 2: 20). 'So that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith' (Ephesians 3:17). 'But Christ is all and in all (who are saved)' (Colossians 3:11). 'But sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts' (I Peter 3:15). These passages tell us something tremendous. Jesus Christ, by the Spirit, is actually within every true Christian! Just as we have blood in our veins and a heart by which it is pumped, so Christ is within our hearts from the moment we were regenerated until the day we die or are raptured into glory; and even in the ages to come Christ will still be in us, and we'll be in Him.

We often are not conscious of His being within, and we do not always have feelings indicating He is dwelling within us. But nevertheless, he is there - all the time. And we are to act upon His dwelling within by faith based on the 'sure promises' of the Word of God. Do you?

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS IN EVERY BELIEVER. This is clearly declared in the New Testament: 'Guard through the Holy Spirit who dwells in us the treasure (good deposit) which has been entrusted to you' (II Timothy 1:14). 'Or do you not know that your body is a temple (sanctuary) of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?' (I Cor. 3:16.) 'And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, Abba! Father!' (Gal. 4:6.) 'However you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of God, he does not belong to Him' (Romans 8:9). 'The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God' (Romans 8:16). We could add more passages but these should suffice. Here is a marvelous fact: GOD ALMIGHTY, IN THE PERSON OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, LIVES IN THE CHRISTIAN!! How this ought to revolutionize our Christian lives!! Not only is God 'with' me, He is IN me!

'As lives the flow'r within the seed, 
      As in the cone the tree,
      So, praise the God of truth and grace,
      His Spirit dwelleth in me.'

Grace, Peace and Love, Pastor 

Should this Inspirational be a blessing and encouragement to you, why not send to a friend, coworker or, to your loved one who maybe defending the USA Word of God is so needed in our troubled world.  It is our heart at  GRACE AND THE TRUTH and mission to reach as many people as we possibly can TO SHARE with them the Word of God and all that the Lord Jesus Christ has done for members of the body of Christ.  

We don't change the message, the message changes us.

Our Purpose and Mission

We read in Ephesians. 1:18 "The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints," and in Colossians 2:2 " That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgment (epignosis) true knowledge of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ".

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 29 Aug 2015, 8:33 pm

Paul's Letter to the Romans 
            by Pastor C. R. Stam

One of the most enlightening books of the Bible, and indeed of all literature, is St. Paul’s great Epistle to the Romans.

Paul was by nature and training a logician, perhaps the greatest logician of all time, and in this case his words were Spirit-inspired, so that we have in his Epistle to the Romans a powerful logical argument about God and man, condemnation and justification. It is wonderful thus to have God’s plan of salvation explained for us. This is all too lacking in modern evangelism.

The doctrinal argument of Romans begins with a demonstration of the moral depravity of man. It says, even to the self-righteous:

“Thou art inexcusable…”(2:1).

The Apostle then goes on to show that the Law was given, not to help men to be good, but “that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may be brought in guilty before God” (3:19). The conclusion:

“Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in His sight, for by the law is the knowledge of sin” (3:20).

The Apostle presses his argument further by showing how the Lord Jesus Christ gave Himself as a satisfaction for sin that we might be“justified freely by [God’s] grace, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus” (3:24). His conclusion again:

“Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith, without [apart from] the deeds of the law” (3:28).
“Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ” (5:1).

Next he shows how those who trust in Christ are “baptized into Christ” (6:3), made one with Him by faith. The final conclusion:

“There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus” (8:1).

And the Apostle closes the doctrinal part of this great epistle by exclaiming:

“Who shall lay anything to the charge of God’select? …Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?”(8:33,35).

Our advice to those who have questions about salvation: Study Paul’s Epistle to the Romans, thoughtfully and prayerfully.                    

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 26 Aug 2015, 9:25 pm

Prayer in the Age of Grace 
Part 1 of 2
By Dr. Jerry Wayne Bernard

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saint . (Ephesians 6:18) 

We have the privilege of praying at all times and if God replies with "No!" to a prayer request, that "no" is not becausc of a lack of faith or sloppy behavior on the part of the one praying. It is for His  glory. One needs to learn from this and in this Age of  Grace that "No" from God is a good thing. We also need to take note and say "No" to others about many things they ask of us. Demonstrating grace on your part is not always saying "Yes!" to each and every request. "No" is seldom in the vocabulary of the faint of heart. It takes a strong person to say "No." Our giving must be tempered with the ability to say, "No!" or else we will be devastated in the giving. We are reminded to not toss our valuables to the hogs that will trod down in the muddy pen most of what is valuable. We are warned not to give in to the view of others in order to be seen as a protector. God is the giver and we are His channels to work through. Do it all to His glory. 

We do not need to spend our time asking God for things in life for He already knows what we need and it is in His supply chest in heaven. It is coming to us and will arrive at the right time. 

But my God shall supply all your need according to His 
riches in glory by Christ Jesus, (Ephesians 4:19) 

One certainly does not need to pray for God to keep one saved or make one more saved. Salvation is a completed act on the part of God. Paul tells the Colossians that God "delivered (not shall deliver) us from the power of darkness and translated (not shall translate) us into the kingdom of His dear Son; In Whom we have (not will have if we stay faithful) redemption through His blood (a past transaction), even the forgiveness of sins" (Colossians 1:13-14). 

"Has Already Reconciled" 

And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath He reconciled. In the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in His sight. (Colossians 1:21-22) 

One does not need to be reconciled again and again after each  sin comes into the life. The words are: "hath He reconciled in the body of His flesh through death." The word "hath" means that it happened in the  past and is still effectual. This means that the salvation is eternal, based on the Cross alone, not as long as our human faithfulness or goodness continues. If there were anything that the  Saint must do in order to keep saved, no one could understand  Paul's statement: 

Ye  are complete in Him, which is the head of all principality and power. (Colossians 1:10) 

Nothing can be lost, taken away or forfeited in the Believers life. In this we see that one cannot loose their salvation after they have  received Christ as their Savior. 

Quality of an Unconditional Gift 

This salvation is by unconditional grace alone and will never be withheld because of demerit. In fact, its offer cannot be lessened  because of demerit. Grace ceases to be grace if God uses it as a bribe or is compelled to withdraw it in the presence of human  failure or sin. On the flip side of the coin, it cannot be exercised where there is the slightest degree of human merit. The quality of the gift of salvation is only in the finished work of Christ on  the cross. This finished work created an entirely new relationship between God and mankind. 

No longer is there a select minority in God's favor. The whole world of mankind has been brought nigh unto God (Ephesians 2:13) through love and forgiveness for everything. God is now free to exercise unconditional grace on the basis of the cross, not on any kind of assumed worthiness of man. 

After the cross of Christ, the sin question ceased. For sin was the transgression of the Law. Under the Law, man was in debt,  However, the death, entombment and resurrection of Jesus Christ  are the combined gift of God to the world without incurring indebtedness on the part of anyone towards God. The Age of  Grace contains a new quality and grand accomplishment called pure and simply the unconditional "gift of God" (Ephesians 2:8). What must be considered in the Age of Grace is the Son question It is not what one does with sin. It is what one does with the Son, God's gift to humanity (John 3:16). 

Our Purpose and Mission

Message  "CHRIST" Rom. 16:25, Col. 1:28
Material   "All Scripture, 2 Tim. 3:16, 17
Method   "Rightly Dividing The Word of Truth, 2 Tim. 2:15
Mission   "To Make All See"  Eph. 3:9

We are wiling to help you on this journey just give us a call,  1 623 546 8866, Paris

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 25 Aug 2015, 9:22 pm

Living Beyond Offense
1 Corinthians 10:23.33
   Paul warned against alliance with the world. He declared That in Christ Jesus we are 'one bread' (loaf) Verse 17. Therefore we must not be in union with any other pagan or non-Christian fellowship. In fact, he states this to be impossible, 'Ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils'; Verse 21.

In this lesson before us we, as Christians, are urged to live above offense; offense to our fellow men and God. A key verse for proper living is verse 31: 'Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. '

Anyone who knows the grace of God and the Word of God, knows we are not under the law. Legalists may chant all they wish, condemn and blaspheme the message of grace as they choose, but the fact remains: we are in no way under law. A woman is never under the rule of a man she has never married. We, as Gentiles, have never been under the law. The law was given only to Israel. Psalm 147:19-20: 'He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel. He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the Lord!

In fact, since Calvary Israel is free from the law. Romans 7:4 declares: 'Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God' Now when a man's wife is dead, that man has the moral right to remarry, and in this case, the law having been set aside, the sinner is invited to be married or united to another; to the risen Christ.  It is for this reason that Paul says in 1 Corinthians 10:23, 'All things are lawful for me, ' and this is so; 'but all things are not expedient....all this edify not, ' i. e., they do not build us up.

In this light the great apostle invites the believer in the Corinthian Church to be considerate of two persons as he lives in the midst of a pagan world, FIRST -- be considerate of a weaker brother. 'For conscience sake.....conscience, I say, not thine own, but of the other.' Verses 28-29.

What you do may not brother your conscience, but it might another's. It is not proper to say 'I'll let my conscience be my guide!' This may be unchristian, for often we must let another's conscience be our guide. 'Take a little wine for thy stomach's sake and for thine oft infirmities', Paul tells Timothy. This, therefore, is in order maybe, depending on the conscience of others. It would not do here because of Christian conscience in this land; where Timothy lived it was no offense. But we do not live in Asia. The conscience of others is a great factor in what we do and say. I have often heard Christians say, 'I don't care what others think, I'm going to do it anyway.' If this be your attitude you are out of fellowship with your Savior. You are an offense to another member of his precious body.

SECONDLY- be considerate of your Lord and Master. If He is not Lord of all, He is not Lord at all. Paul's cry rings down through the ages: 'Whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.' God help us to test all of our conduct with this spiritual axiom. If you can do what you are doing to the glory of God, then you are at liberty to do it.  Someone asked Spurgeon if you could smoke to the glory of God? (For he smoked at that time) He said 'yes'. Some students made placards which read: 'Spurgeon can smoke to the glory of God.' He read just one. Spurgeon quite smoking. Do you not see? It was an offense both to man and God.

The need today in the Christian world is a walk that is different from the world. One of joy and peace. A life constantly in tune with heaven. One that spells salvation to an unbelieving world. A life that is not an offense, 'neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God.' Verse 32. God help us to do as Paul says: 'Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.'

By the late Pastor Lloyd Peterson

Our Purpose and Mission

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 24 Aug 2015, 9:42 pm

Set Free by God’s Truth
 by Anabel Gillham

How could I have been so stupid? 
Why, oh why did I do that? 
What a loser I am! 
When am I going to learn? 
How long is God going to put up with me? 
I’m still stumbling around and causing all sorts of problems. 
Time and time again I fail. 
I’m sick of myself and the things that I do.
I’ll never change. 
I’m just kidding myself to think that I could ever . . . 

Stop! Where are all of those destructive thoughts coming from? Who’s talking to me? Something’s going on here that doesn’t ring true. Sure. I was wrong. I failed and I confess that readily. But this is carrying things too far.

Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy. Though I fall I will rise [again]; Though I dwell in darkness, the Lord is a light for me.
Micah 7:8

Okay, I blew it! I was wrong! 

But don’t you try to convince me that God is through with me. He’s not going to give up on Anabel. He’s the One who saved me in the first place. Don’t you suppose He knew what He was getting into with me? He knows everything about me—past, future, and present, and He still loves me—unconditionally!

And I am NOT a loser! I’m a new creation in Christ Jesus. I just haven’t learned how to walk like who I really am yet. But I will. One of these days I’ll be running instead of stumbling and falling—and I’ll win! You’ll see.

So you just go back to your lair and shut up, Satan! Even though I’ve fallen (and will undoubtedly fall again) you don’t need to think I’m down to stay. Don’t gloat over me, my enemy. It may look pretty bleak right now, but I’ll make it . . . because of the Lord. He lives within me and He loves me and nothing I can do will ever damage that love. Furthermore, He has told me, "Anabel, you will stand. I Myself will cause you to stand" (from Romans 14:4). 

Sound theology is my only key to real hope. 

Satan, the Deceiver, is a liar, and a very persuasive and convincing liar (John 8:44). How many times I have listened to his insidious accusations and allowed them to separate me from the One who loves me, who can help me. . . . 

Lord, I don’t want anything to come between us. The knowledge of You and the awareness of Your presence is my most precious possession. How wise of the Evil One to try to drive a wedge that would separate me from You.

Truth is my most powerful weapon. You have said, "You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. . . . If therefore the Son shall make you free, you shall be free indeed" (John 8:32, 36). 

I’m free to be lovely 
to be hateful and ugly
I’m free to stand or to fall.
I’m free to be sinful
to be headstrong and willful
I’m free to not sin at all.
So who makes me free
who gives me strength 
how do I accomplish this feat?
I give Christ my life
Regardless of cost
Then rest in His love—complete.
He takes me and loves me
molds me and shapes me
To His image—beauty divine.
And all that He did
And all that He promised
Through His life and His death becomes mine.

© Lifetime Guarantee 

Him we preach, admonishing every one and instructing every one, with all possible wisdom, so that we may bring every one into God's presence, made perfect through Christ. To this end, like an earnest wrestler, I exert all my strength in reliance upon the power of Him who is mightily at work within me. (Colossians 1 :28, 29, Weymouth) 
... Christ is all and in all! (Colossians 3: 11) 

THOUGHT TO REFLECT ON  

Not until we have become humble and teachable, standing in awe of God's  holiness and sovereignty....acknowledging our own littleness, distrusting our own thoughts, and willing to have our minds turned upside  down, can divine wisdom become ours.
                              J. I. Packer

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 23 Aug 2015, 10:27 pm

GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 7 Word_of_God
Those of us who have been rescued from the domain of darkness can bring 
a little bit of heaven to earth when we are willing to demonstrate the 
power of God’s unique approach to life. Even in our moments of weakness 
and vulnerability, we are given opportunities to demonstrate the power 
and strength of God’s forgiveness by showing His love for others —Joe

SCRIPTURES FOR TODAY
Eph 3:17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being 
rooted and grounded in love,

Eph 3:18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what [is] the 
breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

Eph 3:19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that 
ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Eph 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all 
that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 22 Aug 2015, 10:50 pm

GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 7 Word_of_God
“God is able to do more than man can understand.” – Thomas a Kempis
SCRIPTURES FOR TODAY
Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Psa 33:9 For he spake, and it was [done]; he commanded, and it stood fast.
Rom 4:17 As it is written, "I have made you the father of many 
nations." Abraham acted in faith when he stood in God's presence, who 
gives life to the dead and calls into existence things that don't even 
exist. (ISV)

Eph 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being 
predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things 
after the counsel of his own will:

Phi 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a 
good work in you will perform [it] until the day of Jesus Christ:

God’s creative ability is beyond comprehension. He can speak things into 
existence and determined our inheritance in Him before we existed.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next