World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» AISH
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» israelAM
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:51 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:49 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Remain in God - iBelieve Truth
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 1:25 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:43 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

» Is Gaza Really Starving
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 10:08 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 2 Empty Re: GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE

Post  Admin Thu 30 Jun 2016, 5:44 pm

STOP, THINK, LIFT 
Part 1 of 2
By Mel Flogel 
We see these words on boxes in large bold print, reminding us to bend our knees and keep the back straight as we lift the heavy box. Prepare yourself, brace yourself and use correct strategy or you might be paying for a thoughtless action afterward. 

For many of us, active lives can hinder our thinking. Sometimes by accident our activity, even good activity, crowds out and limits the amount of thinking we do. This can be very detrimental to our lives and souls for God does not by-pass our minds in communicating to us human beings. He has very crucial truth to convey concerning our everlasting destiny, so if we fail to stop, think, and lift our thoughts to what God has revealed through Paul's gospel, we could pay for this by spending eternity in the "Lake of Fire", and in "everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord". (II Thessalonians 1: 9) 

Our Lord Jesus Christ communicated this principle through a parable when He ministered to Israel saying, "The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully, and he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits? And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods. And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry. But God said unto him, THOU FOOL, THIS NIGHT THY SOUL SHALL BE REQUIRED OF THEE, then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided? So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God." (Luke 12: 16-21) 

Failing to stop, think, and lift his thoughts to our Creator this man died leaving his acquired possessions to new owners. But worse than this, he was not rich toward God before Whom he now stands. 

Later, our Lord Jesus Christ revealed much more about the dilemma mankind is in. Man is under the condemnation of God and is pronounced guilty of coming short of the glory of God. Stop for a moment and consider the righteousness of Jesus Christ. In Luke 23:41, we read of His sinless life, it says "but this man hath done nothing amiss." In II Corinthians 5: 21, it says He "knew no sin". Hebrews 9: 14, says He was "without spot".

You may have heard and understood this, but now through Paul it is revealed that the righteous of Jesus Christ is the only acceptable standard for everlasting life, and that we all come short of it. Paul wrote "But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; EVEN THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD which is by faith OF JESUS CHRIST." (Romans 3:21) Please take note of those two words "but now". They denote a change from what was previously revealed. 

Paul goes on to explain and declare why we all come short of God's newly revealed holy righteous standard by saying, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God". (Romans 3:23) God's standard is perfect, sinless, and holy. He revealed His holy standard in giving the Law to Israel. People often are not informed that there were many more commandments and ordinances than the ten commandments initially given. There were at least six hundred and thirteen (613) which we can find in the books of Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. And out Lord Jesus added commandments to that number as He ministered to Israel. He perfectly fulfilled all righteousness in living a sinless life but also in that" he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name. That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father". (Philippians 2: 8-11)

So then now with Paul declaring the righteousness of Jesus Christ to be God's only acceptable standard and that we all come short of it, this places us in quite a dilemma. But with this new declaration, Paul also is chosen to declare imputed righteousness. This is the good news that God will impute to us the righteousness of Jesus Christ when we believe the good news concerning the cross of Christ. The good news is that Jesus Christ made complete satisfaction to God for our sins by His shed blood once for all. The word for this is propitiation. Paul said, "But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets, even the righteousness of God which is by faith OF Jesus Christ UNTO ALL AND UPON ALL THEM THAT BELIEVE: for there is no difference. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God, being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God hath set forth to be a PROPITIATION through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God, to declare, I say at this time his righteousness, that he might be just and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. " (Romans 3: 21-26) 

Should this Inspirational be a blessing and encouragement to you, why not send to a friend, coworker or, to your loved one who maybe defending the USA. The Word of God is so needed in our troubled world.  It is our heart at  GRACE AND THE TRUTH and mission to reach as many people as we possibly can TO SHARE with them the Word of God and all that the Lord Jesus Christ has done for members of the body of Christ. 

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 2 Empty Re: GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE

Post  Admin Wed 29 Jun 2016, 10:01 am

GOD-CENTERED OR SELF-CENTERED
By Paul Hume
Scripture Reading: Ezek. 44:15-31; 2 Cor. 5:14-17 

For centuries men believed that the sun was not the center of our solar system. They thought that the sun revolved about our planet, and the Earth was the center of our universe. Since the 16th century and the discoveries of Copernicus, men have recognized that the sun, not the Earth, is the true center of our solar system. The Earth, as everyone now knows, revolves once a year about the sun. We have a system which is "sun-centered." 

By nature we are intensely self-centered. Even after becoming saved, we still tend to be self-centered. Only as we "grow in grace," and experience the working of the Lord in breaking us from our innate selfishness do we gradually move from being self-centered to being Son-centered! This is why the ministry of the sons of Zadok in Ezek. 44:15ff is so unique. Did you notice it? "They shall enter into My sanctuary, and thy shall come near to My table, to minister UNTO ME, and they shall keep My charge."

The Apostle Paul therefore declares that as the result of the "new creation" (2 Cor. 5:17), "they which live, should not henceforth live unto themselves, but UNTO HIM which died for them, and rose again." This is God-centered living: living to please HIM; living to know more of HIM; living to make HIM known to others; living to do HIS will. Is this your heart's desire? Or are you still in "prison"--the prison of self?

"0 the bitter pain and sorrow,
That the time could ever be,
When I proudly said to Jesus,
All of Self and none of Thee. 
But He sought me, I beheld Him,
Dying on the accursed tree,
And my feeble heart said faintly,
Some of self and some of Thee.
Higher than the highest mountain,
Deeper than the deepest sea, 
Lord, Thy love at last has conquered, 
None of self and ALL OF THEE." 

Should this Inspirational be a blessing and encouragement to you, why not send to a friend, coworker or, to your loved one who maybe defending the USA the Word of God is so needed in our troubled world.  It is our heart at GRACE AND THE TRUTH and mission to reach as many people as we possibly can TO SHARE with them the Word of God and all that the Lord Jesus Christ has done for members of the body of Christ. 

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. 
Have you used one
to say 'thank you?'

-- William A. Ward

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 27 Jun 2016, 7:44 pm

RIGHT DIVISION AND PRACTICAL LIVING
By R.B. Shiflet

It is a common thing in our time to hear a believer say, “I'm not concerned with dispensational Bible study; I'm just going to preach the gospel and emphasize the walk of the believer.” 

This feeling has no doubt come as a reaction to the hair-splitting policy of many of our Bible teachers and the confusion that has come from an effort on the part of some to force their dispensational views upon others, or to make these views a test for fellowship. In an effort to get away from a dispensationalism that has degenerated into little more than “profane and vain babbling,” many have tried to forget  2 Timothy 2:15, and have reached a position that is untenable. 

In the first place, we cannot preach the right gospel without dividing the Word of truth to some degree. The term “gospel” merely means “good news,” and God’s Word contains many messages of good news. Not all of them are directed to us, however. God had the good news of the kingdom proclaimed to Israel, but Israel rejected this good news. Today, He is offering the gospel of the grace of God, the glorious gospel of Christ, and unless we study the Word with a view to the right division of it, we will be preaching the wrong gospel, or a perverted gospel. Such is the case when men bring carnal ordinances, works, the law, miracles, signs, a healing program, Sabbath keeping, etc., into the gospel message today. Any man, then, who preaches a clear message of grace, has practiced the right division of the Word to some degree. 

Secondly, one cannot live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world without dividing the Word of Truth correctly. Note 2 Timothy 2:15 in its context: “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness. And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus; who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some. Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are His. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour and some to dishonor. If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified and meet for the master’s use, and prepared for every good work.” (2 Tim. 2:15-21)

Note verse 16. “Shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.” Shun means to turn one’s self about in order to avoid. Profane means unholy. Vain babblings are empty discussions of useless matters. To increase is to advance, and ungodliness is absence of fear or reverence for God. This, you will notice, is placed in contrast with rightly dividing the Word of truth. 

Next follows an example of two who, failing to divide the Word, have come into grave error. Through this error in doctrine, brought about as a result of failure to study the Word dispensationally, the faith of some has been overthrown. The teachers given as an example have been holding that the resurrection was already past. Perhaps they had taken Paul’s words in Ephesians 2:5-6, “even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) and hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus;” and failing to divide the Word right, had taken these words to teach that the only resurrection was a spiritual one, and that it was past, that is, it took place when we believed. 

After showing the dreadful results of failing to heed the exhortation to right division, comes the assuring statement that God knows His own, but His own should depart from iniquity and strive to be vessels of honor. How can this be done? “If a man therefore purge himself from these (who fail to divide the Word and overthrow the faith of some) he shall be a vessel unto honor.” The interesting word in this verse is “purge.” Harper’s Analytical Greek Lexicon defines the original word as follows: “to cleanse thoroughly; purify; purge out; eliminate.” Thayer shows that it means: “to avoid defilement from one, and so to keep one’s self pure.” The word is a combination of two words, one meaning “utterly,” the other meaning “to cleanse or purify; to free from every admixture of what is false; to prune.” Isn’t this in itself a process of right division? If we study the Word of truth and rightly divide it, we shall know which things to purge from our lives. We will know what must be pruned out in the way of ungodly moral practices that were not brought into our dispensation. 

What will be the result of this purging? We shall be vessels unto honor, consecrated, profitable for our Master’s use, and fit for accomplishing unto every good work (2 Timothy 2:21). For further proof that the “rightly divided life”—utterly free from admixture—is dependent upon a rightly divided Word, see 2 Timothy 3:16-17. “All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” 

“Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work” (2 Thess. 2:16-17). Doctrine and deed are inseparable! 

Our Purpose and Mission

The ministry of "Grace and The Truth" has the purpose of encouraging Christians to believe what God says. 

We read in in Ephesians. 1:18 "The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints," and in Colossians 2:2 " That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgment (epignosis) true knowledge of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ".

We are dedicated to helping Christians to a fuller knowledge of Him, and the Grace of God. Until we all come into the Unity, Ephesians 4:13 "Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ:" 

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 26 Jun 2016, 11:12 pm

NOW AND FOREVER FREE!
By Miles Stanford

"Waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Cor. 1:7,8).
We can trust Him for our matriculation here, and we can trust Him for our examination and graduation in Glory!

"That word, 'blameless,' may be translated 'unimpeachable' or 'unaccusable.' In other words, when we stand at last at the judgment seat of Christ, God Himself is going to see to it that no charge can stand against any believer, because the Lord Jesus Christ has atoned for all our sins with His own precious Blood. Every failure in life will be dealt with there, and all the wood, hay, and stubble will be burned in the fire of that day and we shall stand before our Lord unimpeachable, unaccusable." -H.A.I.

"Instead of my sins being between myself and Him, as before, it is Himself who is now between me and my sins; and the One who has thus interposed has given me to know that in the doing it He has brought me to Himself, and tuned my heart to His own praise.

"He has borne the judgment due to my sins, and condemned sin in the flesh; in the Person of my Substitute I am clear from, and carried beyond, the judgment forever; the power of death is annulled, that of Satan finally broken."

"Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's. elect? Shall God that justifieth? Who is he that condemneth? Shall Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us?" (Rom. 8:33,34).

Should this Inspirational be a blessing and encouragement to you, why not send to a friend, coworker or, to your loved one who maybe defending the USA the Word of God is so needed in our troubled world.  It is our heart at GRACE AND THE TRUTH and mission to reach as many people as we possibly can TO SHARE with them the Word of God and all that the Lord Jesus Christ has done for members of the body of Christ.  

Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, 
which from the beginning of the world 
hath been hid in God,
who created all things by Jesus Chris

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 24 Jun 2016, 11:32 pm

GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 2 Download?mid=2%5f0%5f0%5f1%5f90001%5fAJNUimIAAy56V212BAQDWOrJXzY&m=YaDownload&pid=2
 THE RICHES OF GOD'S GRACE 
CONCLUSION

31.    Peace with God and the Peace of God. 
            One of the greatest blessings in Christ is that God has made available to each believer His perfect 
            peace. We are at peace with Him. No enmity exists between God and the Christian. And we can
            have perfect peace in the midst of the turmoils of life, knowing that our relationship with God is 
            at peace, and we are in His care (Rom. 5: 1, Gal. 5:22, Phil. 4:7). 

32.    "Blessed Hope". 
             That great assurance and expectation of Christ's imminent return, when every believer will 
              be caught up in the air to meet Him "who is the center of all reality for the believer" (Chafer), 
              and will be released from the bondage of fallen, sinful humanity and clothed in the fullness
              of His glory (Titus 2:13)! 

33.    The Inheritance of the Saints. 
            Our inheritance is God Himself, to spend eternity in intimate relationship with Him, and all 
            that is encompassed by that incomparable truth (Eph. 1:14). 

34.    Glorified. 
            "Awaiting the Child of God is a surpassingly heavenly glory: Partaking of a portion of the 
            infinite glory which belongs to the Godhead" (Chafer). So great is the assurance of this 
            truth that God speaks of having already accomplished it in every believer (Rom. 8:18,30, Col. 3:4). 

35.    Complete in Him. 
            This truth consists of two parts (Col. 2:9-10): 
            1.     "Complete". According to God's highest standards there is nothing more He can do for His child 
                     to make him more acceptable to Himself. 
             2.       "In Him". This completion by necessity is in Christ. "The father finds infinite delight in His Son; 
                     He cannot find delight in that which is less than the perfection of His Son" (Chafer). 
                     Therefore the Believer has been made a partaker of all that Christ is, as outlined herein, 
                      so that he or she may be a delight to the Father.  

36.     Eternal Life. 
            Every Believer will not only live forever but possesses the quality of God's eternal life now. 
            This is not just eternal existence, but an intimate conjoining to God and sharing of His life 
             for all eternity (Rom. 6:23,1 Jn. 5:12-13). 

GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 2 Download?mid=2%5f0%5f0%5f1%5f90001%5fAJNUimIAAy56V212BAQDWOrJXzY&m=YaDownload&pid=2

Just Think you are here,
  Not by chance but by God's choosing.
  His hand formed you
  And made you the person you are.
  He compares you to no one else - you are one of a kind.
  You lack nothing that His grace can't give you.
  He has allowed you to be here at this time in history
  To fulfill His special purpose for this generation

Our Purpose and Mission

The ministry of "Grace and The Truth" has the purpose of encouraging Christians to believe what God says.

We are dedicated to helping Christians to a fuller knowledge of Him, and the Grace of God. Until we all come into the Unity, Ephesians 4:13 "Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ:" 

OUR COMMISSION IN THE AGE OF GRACE IS:

2Co 5:16-21  Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we [him] no more.  Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.  And all things [are] of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, 
and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;  To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.   Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech [you] by us: we pray [you] in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.  For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 22 Jun 2016, 9:23 pm

PART 2 of 3

11.     Forgiven all Trespasses. 
          Because of Christ's work on the Cross, every sin, past, present and future, has been paid for and 
          has been  forgiven. Therefore there is no sin which can affect the eternal 
          standing of any believer in Christ (CoI2:13). 

12.      Sons of God. 
          As God's children, He is our Father and we are the objects of His immeasurable love, devotion, blessing 
          and  discipline.  In addition, we are heirs of God, and joint heirs with Christ Jesus, and we will share in His glory 
          (Rom 8:16-17,2 Cor 6:18, Eph. 1:5)
          The Greek is sons not children.

13.      Adopted. 
          The believer who is already a child is advanced to the position of adult son before God, with the attendant 
          advancement of relationship and responsibility that corresponds to the position of adult son (Eph 1 :4-5, Gal 4:5). 

14.     Acceptable to God in Christ Jesus. 
         A.    Christ's righteousness is imputed to every Believer at the moment he believes in Christ (2 Cor 5:21, Eph. 1:6). 
         B.    Positionally Sanctified. Every believer is positionally set apart unto Christ at the moment of 
         their salvation (1 Cor 6:11). 

"Without the slightest strain upon His Holiness, God accepts those who are in Union with His Son. This glorious fact, that the one who is saved is accepted, constitutes a measureless feature of Divine Grace. "-Chafer 

15.     Justified. 
          At the moment of salvation, Christ's righteousness is imputed to every Believer. Justification is God's 
         declaration (or divine recognition) that this imputation has taken place. It is a judicial pronouncement by
         God based upon the work He accomplishes  in the Believer at the point of Salvation. We are declared 
          to be Righteous before God, and as such, are lifted up to a  lofty position in Him that the Justice of God 
          is as  much  compelled to defend as it was formerly compelled  to condemn (Rom 3:22-26, Rom. 8:30,Tit. 3:7). 

16.     "Brought Near". 
           By the work of Christ God has brought us into a close, intimate relationship with Himself, so that each 
           Believer may enjoy  a personal fellowship with Him (Eph 2:13, ). 

17.      Rescued From the Kingdom of Darkness. 
           The Believer is freed from the power of Satan that he holds over every unsaved person (Col1:13, 
           2 Cor. 4:3-4,  Eph 2:1-2, Acts 26:18). 

18.       Brought Into the Kingdom of the Son. 
           At Salvation, every Believer is immediately translated by Grace into the present form of the Kingdom of God 
           and Christ (Col. 1:13, 1 Thess. 2:12). 

19.      Citizen of Heaven. 
           The Believer's citizenship is now in Heaven, and He or She is to live as a citizen of Heaven. We are ambassadors, 
           representing the Kingdom of God to the people of Earth (Phil. 3:20, Eph. 2:19, 2 Cor. 5:20). 

20.      A Gift From God the Father to Christ. 
           Jesus Christ is God's gift of love to the world; believers are God's gift of love to Christ 
           (" ... those whom thou hast given me.") Each Believer represents a unique and wonderful gift from the
           Father to the Son. We are His inheritance. Should even one be found missing, Christ himself would be 
           immeasurably poorer (Eph 1:18,  Col. 3:4).
    Our Purpose and Mission

Message  "CHRIST" Rom. 16:25, Col. 1:28
Material   "All Scripture, 2 Tim. 3:16, 17
Method   "Rightly Dividing The Word of Truth, 2 Tim. 2:15
Mission   "To Make All See"  Eph. 3:9

"But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ." Eph.2:13. 

We are wiling to help you on this journey just give us a call,  1 623 546 8866, Paris

Would you like to help this ministry? Consider trying to get one other person to subscribe to the GRACE DAILY INSPIRATIONAL.  This worldwide ministry asks for no funds and is sent to glorify our precious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, AND TO HELP YOU TO GROW IN GRACE AND KNOWLEDG

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 20 Jun 2016, 9:48 pm

PART 1 of 3
Every Believer is perfectly saved, possessing "every spiritual blessing in Christ Jesus" (Eph. 1 :3) from the moment he believes on Christ. This is accomplished by God's grace, through faith, and is a perfect, complete and eternal work in each believer. These spiritual blessings are: 

1.    In Christ (Also known as "Union with Christ"). 
      The Believer is vitally conjoined to Jesus Christ by the Baptism of the Holy Spirit (I Cor 12: 13). This is
      the central and  preeminent truth of Christianity (Eph. 1,2). 

2.    Indwelled by Christ.
      Christ indwells each Believer; He is our life and He dwells in us for Fellowship (CoI1:27, ).

3.    Raised with Christ and Seated in the Heavenlies 
      God has placed the Believer at the Father's right hand in Christ Jesus, the position of highest glory and honor
      in all of eternity (Eph. 2:6).

4.    Vitally United with the Father. 
     A.    Every Believer is in God (I Thess 1: 1). 
     B.    God Indwells every Believer (Eph. 4:6).

5.    Vitally United with the Holy Spirit. 
      A.    The Believer is in the Spirit (Rom 8:9). 
      B.    The Spirit is in the Believer (I Cor 2: 12). The Holy Spirit indwells every believer for power
      to live the Christian life, to teach the believer, and for works of service.

6.    Sealed with the Holy Spirit. 
      The Holy Spirit is God's Seal, His marker on each Believer that he has been redeemed by the work
      of Christ on the Cross, that he is God's purchased possession. To be sealed with God's Seal is the
      highest level of security He could give to those who belong to Him (Eph 1:13-14). 

7.    Resurrection power is available by the filling of the Holy Spirit. 
      God provides to each believer the means to receive His resurrection power by the filling of
      the Holy Spirit. This power is both sufficient and necessary for every believer to live the
      Christian life, and may be obtained by God's grace, received through faith (Eph 1: 18-19, 5:18).

8.    Integral part of the Plan of God. 
      Every believer is foreknown by God, predestinated, elect, chosen and called to be in Christ,
      to be the recipients of the riches of His Grace, of every spiritual blessing in the heavenlies
      in Christ Jesus. We are chosen according to His plan, so that we might be used of Him to 
      bring Glory and Honor to Jesus Christ (Eph 1 :11, Rom 8:29, 2 Tim. 1:9). 

9.    Redeemed. 
      Purchased by God out of the slave market of sin and death by the Blood of Christ and
      set free with the liberty that is given to every child of God in Christ Jesus (Rom 3:24, Eph 1 :17, CoI1:14).

10.  Reconciled. 
       The enmity that existed between God and man because of man's sin has been removed by
       Christ's work on the Cross, and a perfect, complete and everlasting peace now exists 
       between God and each and every believer (2 Cor 5:19-21). 

Our Purpose and Mission

"But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ." Eph.2:13. 

We are wiling to help you on this journey just give us a call,  1 623 546 8866, Paris

Would you like to help this ministry? Consider trying to get one other person to subscribe to the GRACE DAILY INSPIRATIONAL.  This worldwide ministry asks for no funds and is sent to glorify our precious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, AND TO HELP YOU TO GROW IN GRACE AND KNOWLEDGE. 

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 19 Jun 2016, 5:50 pm

PAUL'S SPIRITUAL PILGRIMAGE 
An Overview of Philippians 3 
by Dr. E. R. Campbell

It is my desire that all of us believers might be identified with the message that the Lord Jesus Christ revealed to and through the apostle Paul, and how it controlled his thinking and living, I begin this by quoting from my literal and conservative translation of Philippians.

vv.12-14 "Not that I have already obtained or already have been made perfect, but I pursue, if also I may lay hold upon that for which I was laid hold of by Christ Jesus. Brethren, I do not count myself to have laid hold, but one thing, on the one hand forgetting the things behind, and on the other hand reaching out unto the things before, I pursue the goal unto the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus."

The apostle Paul never claimed that he had reached the spiritual status unto which end the Lord had laid hold of him. On the one hand, Paul and all those who believe that Jesus Christ died for their sin, are counted sinless and righteous in Christ Jesus for good works, which God previously prepared, that we should walk in them" (Eph. 2:10).

In the context surrounding the preceding verses, we need to identify with Paul in that which is all-important: the pursuing of "the surpassing knowledge of Christ Jesus the Lord" (Phil. 3:8). We need with Paul to be found having "the righteousness that is through the faithfulness of Christ" (Phil 3:9). We need to also be reaching out "unto the end to know Him, and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death" (Phil. 3:10).

In the third paragraph above, I have explained how God changes a sinner into one fit to serve Him. Also, in the light of what is said in this portion of Philippians, I indicated that salvation by grace should result in our living according to the good works prepared by God. The Pauline Epistles certainly make it dear, while the Apostle was focusing on the future, he was preparing for the reward which would accrue to his account (2 Cor. 5:9-10; 1 Thess.1 :9-10).

After bathing my mind in Philippians 3:5-21, I have concluded that the apostle Paul is sharing with us an overview of his spiritual pilgrimage, beginning with his deliverance from the Law, and ending with the acquisition of a body of the same form as Jesus Christ's glorious body (Phil. 3:21).

I want you to observe an important aspect of Paul's spiritual pilgrimage with which we all can identify. He says, "but one thing," then proceeds to mention the focus of his ministry, what he concentrated on. He says that, on the one hand, he was "forgetting the things behind." The Greek word translated forgetting is a present participial and means that Paul continually forgot and obliterated his past blasphemous conduct from his mind, for he had received mercy and forgiveness because he did it when he was an ignorant unbeliever (1 Tim. 1:13). We should identify with Paul in not doting on things we did in ignorant unbelief.

It is interesting that the Apostle links together the negative forgetting and the positive reaching out as one thing. Negative doting on the unalterable past has the potential to have a deleterious effect on our minds. Apparently, the apostle Paul is looking at it as that which stymies spiritual growth, maturity, and progress.

Summarizing we all need to be more closely identified with Paul in his intimate relationship with the person of Jesus Christ. He wanted to know experientially the power involved in His resurrection; he wanted, in a deeper sense, to feel His sufferings leading to the Cross; also, he wanted to be progressively molded and conformed to the death of Christ.

Should this Inspirational be a blessing and encouragement to you, why not send to a friend, coworker or, to your loved one who maybe defending the USA. The Word of God is so needed in our troubled world.  It is our heart at  GRACE AND THE TRUTH and mission to reach as many people as we possibly can TO SHARE with them the Word of God and all that the Lord Jesus Christ has done for members of the body of Christ.  

The Spirit of God uses the Word of God to change the people of God.—ODB

Our Purpose and Mission

We are dedicated to helping Christians to a fuller knowledge of Him, and the Grace of God. Until we all come into the Unity, Ephesians 4:13 "Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the foulness of Christ:" 
GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 14 Jun 2016, 9:46 pm

DEATH AND RESURRECTION
PART 2 OF 2
By Ike T. Sidebottom

When death overtook Joseph in the land of Egypt, his thoughts and his hopes were set upon another land. It was the land which God had sworn to his fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. This is why his parting words unto his brethren are so significant. He said unto them: “I die: and God will surely visit you, and bring you out of this land unto the land which He sware to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob. And Joseph took an oath of the children of Israel, saying, God will surely visit you and ye shall carry up my bones from hence” (Genesis 50:24-25). He did not say ye shall carry up me, that is, the person that I am, from hence. Joseph, himself, had been gathered with his people at death, the same as Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob had been gathered unto their people (Genesis 25:8; 35:29; and 49:33). Therefore his request pertained only to his “bones,” the remains of the earthly house in which he had lived, and which was to be resurrected and live again in “the land which He sware to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.” We also have positive truth that all of God’s children who have preceded us in death shall be raised to life again. 

It was the psalmist who said, “I shall be satisfied when I awake with Thy likeness” (Psalms 17:15). 

The prophet said, “Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise” (Isaiah 26:19). 

Daniel was used of the Holy Spirit to enlighten us concerning the time, as well as the fact, of the resurrection of the righteous. He said: “And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standest for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, everyone that shall be found written in the book. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever” (Daniel 12:1-3). 

Jesus, in His conversation with Mary concerning the death of her brother Lazarus, said, “Thy brother shall rise again ... he that believeth on Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live” (John 11:23, 25). 

The apostle Paul stood before the Roman authorities and testified concerning his belief in resurrection life. He said, “But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets: and have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and the unjust. And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men” (Acts 24:14-16). 

Later the apostle was moved upon to write again, as an able minister of the New Testament, saying, “Now if Christ be preached that He rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection Of the dead? But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen: and if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain. Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that He raised up Christ: Whom He raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not. For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised: and if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.” (1 Corinthians 15:12-19). 

Even these few scriptures, quoted above, are sufficient to prove the reality of death; and that we are, indeed, in the land of the dying. These references also confirm our hope in the resurrection of dead bodies of the saints of all ages

If you are blessed by this devotional, please 
forward it to your friends

Our Purpose and Mission

We read in in Ephesians. 1:18 "The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints," and in Colossians 2:2 " That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgment (epignosis) true knowledge of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ".

We are wiling o help you on this journey just give us a call,  1 623 546 8866, Paris

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 05 Jun 2016, 8:44 pm

DEATH AND RESURRECTION
PART 1 OF 2
By Ike T. Sidebottom

Genesis, the book of beginnings, introduces us to God’s revealed truth concerning this timely subject. The book opens with the divine record of the living man, Adam, in “the garden of Eden,” and it closes with a dead man, Joseph, in “a coffin in Egypt.” 

Adam was placed in “the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it. And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die” (Genesis 2:15-17). 

“He did eat” (Genesis 3:6). But death did not claim fallen Adam immediately. He “lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth: and the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters: and all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died” (Genesis 5:3-5). 

This same short clause, “and he died,” can be written after the names of all the sons of Adam who have made their departure from this life, except two. Enoch, “the seventh from Adam” (Jude 14), “walked with God: and he was not; for God took him” (Genesis 5:24). And “Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven” (2 Kings 2:11). 

Across the ages, death has claimed it’s toll from all peoples. Regardless of race, color, or nationality, whether they are men of high estate or of low estate; learned or unlearned, rich or poor, all are subject to the call of death at any moment. The reason for this is, that by one man, Adam, “sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned” (Romans 5:12). This explains why the book of beginnings closes with a man in a coffin. However, we must remember that Joseph, the man in the coffin did not go down into death without hope of living again in his resurrection body. 

If you are blessed by this devotional, please 
forward it to your friends

Wise people realize how little they know 
and how much they need the great wisdom of God.
 —Joe Stowell

Our Purpose and Mission

We are wiling o help you on this journey just give us a call,  1 623 546 8866, Paris

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 31 May 2016, 9:39 am

THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT ... IS JOY 
By IVAN L. BURGENER, Pastor 

Scripture Reading: Galatians 5:22

"But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law." 

"Joy" is the second of these nine manifestations of the "fruit of the spirit." These are to be virtues characteristic of the believer's life. These are "fruit" of the spirit, but of what "spirit"? Perhaps your translation seems to indicate God's "Holy Spirit" is meant because of the capitalized "S." But many translations, including the 1611 Edition of the King James Version, had no such capital here. And since the Greek language offers no help by any such rules of capitalization, we are left to the internal evidence of the text and the context to determine just what "spirit" is meant. 

Help is not far to seek if we notice that the "fruit of the spirit" is in sharp contrast with the "works of the flesh" mentioned in verse 19 above. These sixteen listed works are just the start of a seemingly endless list of manifestations of the flesh, that is the "old Adamic nature." Paul cannot say of these, "against such there is no law"! The Law of Moses clearly condemned them all in its ministry of pointing out sin for what it really was. No wonder "the law was not made for a righteous man .. ," 

Our text clearly contrasts the old and new natures and calls them by the names "flesh" and "spirit" respectively. And while the law clearly condemned the "works of the flesh, that same law had nothing to say about the "fruit of the spirit" or the new nature in which the Galatian believers were to "walk." Thus will joy be one of the spiritual virtues filling our lives as we walk manifesting our new natures, being subject to God and His Word! 

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK  

To be subjected to God's
will is not only
to give Him priority in our lives, it is but to give 
Him complete control. 
-- Avery D. Miller 

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 28 May 2016, 11:29 pm

THE SOVEREIGNTY OF GOD AND DEATH
By Paul Hume
Scripture Reading: James 4:13-17; Psa.31:15; Job 14:5

"The clock of life is wound but once,
And no one has the power
To tell just when the hands will stop
At late or early hour."

When will I die? When will you die? No one has answer to these questions because our blessed, all-wise, sovereign Lord, who is "the God of the spirits of all flesh" (Num. 16:.22; Heb. 12:9), holds the number of our very months and days, as well as years, in His power. We are not born of mere natural accident--even though many are born out of wedlock and the like. We are born to fit into the purposes of God. Our time of birth as well as I time of our death is in His counsels. Little wonder the devout Psalmist could state, "My times are in thy hand" (Psa. 31:15).

Therefore, how pointed is the inspired advice James: "Come now, you who say, 'Today or tomorrow we  are going to such and such a city and stay a year, go into, business and make money,' although you do not have the slightest knowledge of tomorrow. What is the nature of your life? It is really nothing but a mist which appears for a little while and then disappears. Instead, you ought to say, 'If the Lord is willing, we shall live and do this or that.'  But, as it is, you boast of your proud pretensions. All such boasting is wicked" (William Trans.).

"Unto God the Lord," declared the Psalmist, "belong the issues from death" (68:20). Since HE "giveth and taketh away" (Job 1:21), what can we do but live in holy, submission to His will, and live a day at a time, seeking to be wise, "redeeming the time" for "the time is short" (Eph. 5:15,16, 1 Cor. 7:29)? Are YOU ready should the Lord be pleased to remove YOU by way of death TODAY?

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. 
Have you used one
to say 'thank you?'

-- William A. Ward

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 27 May 2016, 8:53 pm

APPRECIATION, NOT DEPRECIATION
By Miles Stanford

"Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly" "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly"

As believers we rejoice in the fact that the Lord Jesus died for us, but few are affected by the fact that He arose for us. Fewer still realize that we died and arose with Him. Learn the facts! There will be continual struggle and failure until we gain adequate understanding of the liberating truth.

"The Lord Jesus on the Cross removed the barriers which separated me from God - my guilt, my sin, the law; and He dealt with my enemies - the world, the flesh, the devil. These six things were dealt with, so that we need no longer be in bondage through fear and that we may come boldly to the throne of grace.

"Have we given a hearty assent to these things which the Lord Jesus did for us? Or have we, as we read the Word, drifted by them, taking it all for granted? Let us lay hold of that for which God has laid hold of us. Let us gird up the loins of our mind and consent to that which He did for us. Let us enter into all that which being united to Christ as our Life means. Let us rejoice in all that was accomplished for us on Calvary." - L.L.L.

"It is necessary that the truth conferred by grace should be known as a possession and the virtue of it apprehended, before there can be any walk in keeping with it. For if there be ignorance or misapprehension, the truer the conscience, the more defective is the practice." - J.B.S.

"Set your affection on things above" (Col. 3:2)

Our Purpose and Mission

We read in Ephesians. 1:18 "The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints," and in Colossians 2:2 " That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgment (epignosis) true knowledge of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ".

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 25 May 2016, 6:18 pm

"WHEREIN IS EXCESS"
By Pastor Bob Hanna

Many denominational churches teach that to let so much as a drop of alcoholic beverage pass one's lips constitutes a mortal sin. This is not found in Scripture. Christ's first recorded miracle refutes this teaching. Jesus and his disciples were invited to attend a marriage in Cana of Galilee. Those in the wedding party desired wine, and Jesus obliged. "And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece. Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim. And He saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare it. When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine ... " (John 2:6-9).

The apostle Paul advised, "Be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess" (Ephesians 5:18). He didn't say, "Don't drink wine". He simply warned against over indulgence. When enumerating the qualifications of church officials, Paul said that they should be "not given to much wine" (l Timothy 3:8). "Of the elder women as wives and mothers, he wrote the same advice - that they be "not given to much wine" (Titus 2:3). Crediting wine with medicinal properties, Paul recommended to Timothy, "Use a little wine for thy stomach's sake, and thine often infirmities" (l Timothy 5:23).

Throughout Biblical history, wine was a customary beverage. Wine and strong drink were not disapproved as such; It was their abusive use that was unacceptable. Wine was used in celebrations, taken as medicinal potion, made part of ceremonial occasions and imbibed socially. We are cautioned to "abstain from all appearance of evil" (I Thessalonians 5:22). Because so many believers are sincerely convinced that any consumption of alcohol is strictly forbidden, we may be well advised not to partake, observing the principle set forth by the apostle: 'Wherefore, if meat (or wine) make my brother to offend, I will eat (drink) no flesh (wine) while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend" (I Corinthians 8:13). 

Dear Lord, You are the true living stone, stable and loving. So often I am unstable and unloving. I need to be built up as a living stone. I need to be more like You. Lord, help me to come to You daily, habitually. When I am studying the scriptures, praying, worshiping, or serving, help me to seek You in and through it all, in Your mighty name I pray, Amen.

We don't change God's message -- His message changes us.

Our Purpose and Mission

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 23 May 2016, 2:25 pm

THE INSPIRED WORD OF GOD
By H. Steinbron

Scripture Reading: II Timothy 3: 16·17

"All Scripture is given by inspiration of God".... It is so good to have this clear and absolute statement of what every redeemed one knows, namely, that we have all the Scripture, and all of the Scripture is breathed out to us from the creative breath of God. We must never come under the influence of any unbeliever who casts doubt upon the extent, content, or origin of the Holy Scriptures. 

True believers do not corrupt the Word of God because they know God has given His Word by inspiration.  This word "inspiration" means that God controlled the human writer of Scripture in such a way that the WORDS were put down exactly as God wanted man to have them. These inspired words are therefore infallible and inerrant, which is another way of saying that they are perfect and have no errors connected with them whatsoever. The Bible may deal with numbers, history, science, chronology, the knowledge of God, or man's salvation; and we should be sure that there is no mistake in the words.

True believers reverence the Word of God for many reasons. (I) "...man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God" (Luke 4:4). (2) The Bible is the RECORD that God gave concerning His Son (I John 5:9-11). (3) God has magnified His Word above all His name (Psalm 138:2). 

True believers should be taught that the Word cannot be lost or changed. Listen to the testimony of I Peter 1:25. " ... the Word of the Lord endureth for ever." Is this Word in heaven or some far away place where man cannot get all of the Scripture? No, it is "the Word" which is preached unto you! The inspired Word of God! 

Ps 138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy loving kindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

GREETINGS IN HIS WONDERFUL GRACE.  How is your faith?  A faith worth having is a faith worth sharing.  May we take opportunities this week to share the faith

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 21 May 2016, 12:17 pm

GraceNTheTruth@ COX.NET~OUR ASSURANCES UNDER GRACE - Page 2 Download?mid=2%5f0%5f0%5f1%5f69313%5fAFNUimIAA9pCVz%2f0hwgGsCd6Beo&m=YaDownload&pid=2
~DIRECTED PRAYER~
By M. Stanford

"Be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is" (Eph. 5:17).
Prayer to God must come from God. There can, be no prayer in the full assurance of faith apart from the known will of God in the matter. "The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know His will" (Acts 2 2:14).
"I do not think that a petition that misses the mind of God will ever be answered (1 John 5:14). Personally, I feel the need of trusting Him to lead me in prayer as well as in other matters. I find it well to preface prayer not only by meditation but by the definite request that I may be directed into the channels of prayer to which the Holy Spirit is beckoning me (Rom. 8:26, 27)." - J.O.F.
"When we once have the deep, calm assurance of His will in the matter, we put in our claim, just as a child before his father. A simple request and nothing more. No crying, no beseeching, no wrestling. No second asking, either." - J.O.F.
"The Lord may see it needful, for the trial (development) of faith, to seem for a season not to regard out supplications; yet, if we patiently and believingly continue to wait upon Him, it will be manifest in His own time, and way, that we did not call upon Him in vain." - G.M.
"My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from Him" (Ps. 62:5).
THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK
*What are you passing through at present?
Are you been persecuted?
Call unto God!
He is ready to answer you.
He has done it in past,
and He can still do it again.
Rely on Him,
and He will give you rest from all your troubles.*

Should this Inspirational be a blessing and encouragement to you, why not send to a friend, coworker or, to your loved one who maybe defending the USAWord of God is so needed in our troubled world.  It is our heart at  GRACE AND THE TRUTH and mission to reach as many people as we possibly can TO SHARE with them the Word of God and all that the Lord Jesus Christ has done for members of the body of Christ.  

Our Purpose and Mission
OUR COMMISSION IN THE AGE OF GRACE IS:
2Co 5:16-21  Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we [him] no more.  Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.  And all things [are] of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;  To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.   Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech [you] by us: we pray [you] in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.  For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 
GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 16 May 2016, 11:06 pm

Hardwired for Triumph
By Steve McVey

Biotechnology teaches us that our DNA is a blueprint of who we are as physical beings. All of your physical features are nothing less than an expression of the programming that existed in your DNA from the moment you were conceived. DNA defines your physical nature.

In the same way, the Bible teaches that you have a spiritual nature. When you received the life of Jesus Christ, your nature was transformed. The Bible says that you became "a partaker of the divine nature" (2 Peter 1:4). You might say that you received a GNA, with the G standing for  "God."  His life became yours. That makes you different from most people.

Your life pulsates with divine power because of the presence of Jesus Christ within you. At the core of your being, you are hard-wired for triumph because God "always causes (you) to triumph in Christ Jesus" (2 Corinthians 2:14). Christ is in you and will live His life through you. What greater assurance of victory can a person have? 

The Apostle Paul affirmed, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" (Philippians 4:13). Jesus Christ is your strength, your wisdom (see 1 Corinthians 1:30), and your assurance of victory in life. (See 1 Corinthians 15:57) You don't have to go through life with a defeated attitude. When you recognize and rest in who you really are, things can change! 

Christians aren't who we used to be. It is important for us to understand that or we will be held back by the debilitating mind set of our old life. The person you were before you met Christ  died. (See Galatians 2:20) You are now a brand new person (see 2 Corinthians 5:17) who is capable of dreaming new dreams and living a life you could have never lived without Christ.

"According to your faith be it unto you," Jesus told one man who desperately needed to see his circumstances change. (See Matthew 9:29) Christ wanted to do something wonderful in this blind man's life, but it was necessary for the man to trust Him.

The foundation for your optimism is Jesus Christ. Faith in Him is the conduit through which He is able to pour out into your life all the good He has planned for you to be, to have and to do. It all bolls down to one simple question: Do you believe that God wants you to experience and enjoy His blessings or not?

As you look down the path that lies ahead for you, do you anticipate good things from God? Do you expect things to become better or worse?  Make no mistake about it - what we believe about God's working in our lives in this arena has an inestimable effect on how we move ahead and what we will experience and enjoy in the coming days.

Israel wandered in the wilderness for 40 years, when the journey from Egypt to Canaan should have taken only 11 days. Why did it take them so long to enter into the Promised Land? The Bible says, "they were not able to enter because of unbelief' (Hebrews 3:19). With paradise only 11 days away, they lived in self-imposed misery for 40 years, all because they refused to believe God.

How long have you wandered in circles? Maybe, like Israel, you've been in the wilderness for many years. God says through Isaiah that it's time for you to accept and appropriate good news. Get ready, good news has arrived. Your Father is bringing you out of the wilderness.

Will you believe God? You aren't like those in the world, out-side of Christ. You have an anointing by the enabling grace of Christ within you to live a supernatural life. Will you accept and appropriate the good news? Will you lay hold on the hope of fulfilling the God given dreams of your heart? Trust Him and watch the great things He will accomplish!

"There are many dangerous trends pulling folks away from true Bible Christianity. Many of the newer philosophies of ministry employ methods that are wholly carnal. Some have adopted objectives that have not one line of Scripture to support them, and some employ conduct that differs little from the world. "

----Tozer

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET

TWO GREAT SNARES
By JOHN McKAY, Pastor 

Scripture Reading: Proverbs 29:25; John 12:42-43 
John Knox had every reason to fear men (or the women who were the Romanist Queens of Scotland). Indeed he was arrested for treason. The great Scottish reformer preached the doctrines of salvation by grace through faith in the merit of Christ's blood shed at Calvary. He denounced the mass, as idolatry. Did he fear the human powers that had killed previous reformers? He may have had some hidden fears of men, but he did not let that stop him from the work that needed to be done. As one has written of him and the reformation in Scotland, "It was the victory of the people under the leadership of a brave and true man, against the combined forces of a queen, a court, and a powerful nobility." 

Surely it was not for the praise of men that he suffered slavery, exile, torment, threats, arrest, and stress. We prefer to believe that John Knox suffered for the Lord Jesus Christ. We are convinced that he did not fall into the snares mentioned in our texts. 

"The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the Lord shall be safe." We should know God so well that we will not fear men. Sometimes being afraid of what men think, or will say, will deter us from saying or doing what we ought to say or do. 

" ... among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him (the Lord Jesus), lest they should be put out of the synagogue: For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God." Don't let the fear of men or the love of their praise keep you from the will of God! 

"May God, Whose grace is irresistible and 
all sufficient, be glorified!" 

Our Purpose and Mission

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 13 May 2016, 12:49 pm

CALLED THROUGH THE GRACE OF GOD
by Russel S. Miller 

"But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb, and called me by His grace, To reveal His Son in me, that I might preach Him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood" (Gal. 1:15,16). 

>From the moment of his birth, Paul, like Jeremiah (1:5) of old, was selected by the Lord to "preach among the heathen" (Gal. 1:16). But unlike Jeremiah, Paul was not called to be a prophet. In Romans 11:13 he states the reason for which God had called him: 

"For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office" (Rom. 11:13). 

In Ephesians 3:8, we read these words concerning his ministry: 

"Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ." 

The Lord was in Paul’s life from his birth, working behind the scenes in his early training, his schooling, being also "brought up in [Jerusalem] at the feet of Gamaliel, and taught according to the perfect manner of the law of the fathers" (Acts 22:3). In other words God had Paul, and this dispensation of grace, in mind all the while and "worketh all things after the counsel of His own will" (Eph. 1:11). 

It was at Damascus -— upon the conversion of this Saul of Tarsus -— that Christ began to reveal Himself unto him! Acts 9 marks the beginning of "the revelation of Jesus Christ" in Paul’s life (Gal. 1:11,12; Acts 26:16-18; I Tim. 1:15-16). 

"And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus" (I Tim. 1:14). 

Thus, we discover that both before and after Acts 28 the Apostle’s afflictions were on account of his God-given call to minister the gospel of the grace of God. 

"Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh, for His Body’s sake, which is the Church; WHEREOF I AM MADE A MINISTER, according to the dispensation of God WHICH IS GIVEN TO ME for you, to fulfill the Word of God; Even THE MYSTERY which has been HID FROM AGES AND FROM GENERATIONS, but has NOW been made manifest to His saints" (Col. 1:24-26). 

It was concerning THIS call and ministry of grace that Paul wrote Timothy: "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith" (II Tim. 4:7). 

Should this Inspirational be a blessing and encouragement to you, why not send to a friend, coworker or, to your loved one who maybe defending the USA Word of God is so needed in our troubled world.  It is our heart at  GRACE AND THE TRUTH and mission to reach as many people as we possibly can TO SHARE with them the Word of God and all that the Lord Jesus Christ has done for members of the body of Christ.  

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 10 May 2016, 6:09 pm

*Three Things New*
*in Our Present Dispensation Today*
*By Pastor Art Sims*
*Part 2 of 3*

*2. A joint-Body*

The second great fact in Ephesians 3:6 is that Gentile believers are now 
joint-members of the same spiritual Body with all other believers in 
this day of grace. This means, of course, that Gentiles not only have 
equal access to God as Joint-partakers of the gospel, but more than 
this, upon believing the gospel, Gentiles become joint-members of the 
Church, the Body of Christ.

Thinking again about "time past, we know, that Gentiles worshipped God 
as strangers among the people of God. They had no hope of their own and 
a secondary status among the people of God was all they could expect. 
They became proselytes of Judaism and worshipped God as second class 
people in the religious life of the nation of Israel (See Numbers 
15:14,26, Deut. 14:21, 23:20, 31:12, Acts 2:10). It is striking to read 
what a difference there used to be between the Jews and the Gentiles. An 
example is that the Jews were not allowed to eat the flesh of animals 
that died on their own whereas the Gentiles among them were allowed to 
eat those things. Deut. 14:21

Ye shall not eat of any thing that dieth of itself: thou shalt give it 
unto the stranger that is in thy gates, that he may eat it; or thou 
mayest sell it unto an alien: for thou art an holy people unto the LORD 
thy God.

But today, things are not that way at all. Rather, in this present 
dispensation Gentiles are fully equal, being joint-members of the same 
Body with all other believers. This is far more than simply being 
included. According to Ephesians 2:15, God is now taking Gentiles who 
believe in Christ and Jewish people who believe in Him, and of these 
two, is making "one new man." In Colossians 3:10 and 11 we learn that, 
in this "new man," there is "neither" Gentile nor Jew but that Christ 
Himself is all in all. Thus, the Body of Christ is indeed a joint-Body. 
Fleshly distinctions no longer count within it.

What happens, as people become members of this joint-Body, is somewhat 
similar to an idea expressed by one preacher, who said, "There won't be 
any Baptists in heaven." He didn't mean, of course, that no one who has 
ever been a Baptist will be allowed into heaven, but rather that 
Baptists, after they get to heaven, won't be Baptists anymore. That's 
how it is with the Body of Christ. Individuals enter this Body as 
Gentile and Jewish sinners, but then, within this Body those fleshly 
distinctions disappear. We know this because, according to Colossians 
3:11, there is "neither" Gentile nor Jew, but all are spiritually equal 
in the Church, the Body of Christ.

In our flesh we do have our differences and we have responsibilities 
before God with regard to these differences (children, parents, 
husbands, wives, etc.) But our position in the Church, the Body of 
Christ, is something else. Here, we are the same and this sameness 
should cause us to value and appreciate one another very much.

Again, what wonderful grace this is! No longer are Gentiles second class 
believers but fully equal in the Church, the Body of Christ.

Continued tomorrow

Should this Inspirational be a blessing and encouragement to you, why 
not send to a friend, coworker or, to your loved one who maybe defending 
the USA? The Word of God is so needed in our troubled world. It is our 
heart at GRACE AND THE TRUTH and mission to reach as many people as we 
possibly can TO SHARE with them the Word of God and all that the Lord 
Jesus Christ has done for members of the body of Christ.

*"May God, Whose grace is irresistible and *
*all sufficient, be glorified!" *

*Our Purpose and Mission

The ministry of "Grace and The Truth" has the purpose of encouraging 
Christians to believe what God says.

"But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by 
the blood of Christ." Eph.2:13.

**We are dedicated to helping Christians to a fuller knowledge of Him, 
and the Grace of God. Until we all come into the Unity, Ephesians 4:13 
"Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the 
Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the 
fullness of Christ:"

We are wiling to help you on this journey just give us a call, 1 623 
546 8866, Paris

Would you like to help this ministry? Consider trying to get one other 
person to subscribe to the GRACE DAILY INSPIRATIONAL. This worldwide 
ministry asks for no funds and is sent to glorify our precious Lord and 
Savior, Jesus Christ, AND TO HELP YOU TO GROW IN GRACE AND KNOWLEDGE.

*GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET*

Three Things New
in Our Present Dispensation Today
Part 3 of 3
Conclusion

3. Joint-heirs

One more great fact in Ephesians 3:6 is that there is a joint-inheritance that we share. Many teachings are presented in the Bible about the inheritance that God provides for His people. All believers, for example, inherit the righteousness of God (Gal. 3:6,7,18,29). In addition to this, the Jews have an inheritance promised to them, a land with special blessings guaranteed to them as descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. But today, in the new dispensation of God, there is another inheritance, a joint-inheritance which all believers share together.

One thing our joint-inheritance guarantees to us is a glorified body for every member of the Body of Christ, a physical body suitable for future activities throughout the heavens (Eph.1:14, 23, Phil. 3:21). God's Holy Spirit has been given to us as the earnest of this inheritance (Eph. 1:14).

Our joint-inheritance also includes rank for us and opportunities in the heavenly realm where Christ, our Head, is seated at the right hand of God (Eph. 1:18-23, Col. 1:12). It is very interesting to note that our Lord Jesus Christ, as Head of the Church, is going to reconcile all thrones, dominions, principalities and powers in both the heavens and the earth to their rightful place (Col. 1:16-20). Since it is as Head of the Church that He is going to do this, we can expect that at least some members of His Body will reign with Him in these realms. In Colossians 3:24, Paul refers to "the reward of the inheritance." We should realize, therefore, that our faithfulness to God now will be of tremendous value to us in that day.

All the wonderful things our Lord is now doing, and that He will yet accomplish through the members of His joint-Body, the Church, are exceptional displays of His grace. Not only are we saved by grace, but more than this, we are seated together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us through Christ Jesus (Eph. 2:5-7). These heavenly riches of grace belong to us by means of our joint-inheritance. Thrilling, unprecedented riches, never before revealed, but now made known for our knowledge and joy in this present day of grace!

According to Paul in Ephesians 3:10, heavenly beings are learning about the manifold wisdom of God by means of this present dispensation. There are many people on earth, neglecting and ignoring these things. But in heaven they are not ignored. How marvelous it is that the angels of God appreciate the unprecedented truth of God concerning the Body of Christ. They already knew about the nation of Israel and the earth but now by means of God's program today they know about a new Body of people, positionally seated in heaven. They observe with great interest as this Body is readied for its actual entrance into heaven where Christ, as the Head of this Body, will reign over all things. All these matters wonderfully fit together "according to God's eternal purpose which He purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Eph. 3:10,11).

These things are worth knowing. Obviously, God has put His truth concerning the dispensation of the grace of God into the Bible because He wants us to know it. We should seek to properly understand it, and in accord with Ephesians 3:9, we should desire, just as the apostle Paul did, "to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ."

What a joy it is to be living today in the dispensation of the grace of God. How fortunate we are to be joint-members of the Church, the Body of Christ. What a thrill it is to know that glorious things surpassing our comprehension await us because of the special order administered by our heavenly Father in this present day of grace.

THOUGHT TO PONDER  

What are you passing through at present?
Are you been persecuted?
Call unto God!
He is ready to answer you.
He has done it in past,
and He can still do it again.
Rely on Him,
and He will give you rest from all your troubles.

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 08 May 2016, 11:08 pm

Three Things New
By Pastor Art Sims
Part 1 of  3

One of the most important teachings any Christian can learn is that we today are living under a program of God that is called "the dispensation of the grace of God." The apostle Paul explained this in Ephesians chapter 3.

We are able to see, in this portion of Scripture, that "the dispensation of the grace of God" pertains to the status that Gentiles now have. This was revealed by our Lord Jesus Christ in the ministry of the apostle Paul. It was a mystery, never before made known, but was revealed and recorded in his ministry for our knowledge and joy in this dispensation.

Three Great Facts

Three great facts are specified in verse 6 of Ephesians chapter 3 that sum up the mystery of this dispensation. We will focus upon these three items. As we do, it is good to know that the word "fellowheirs" means joint-heirs, "same body" is joint-body and "partakers" is joint-partakers. This is because an important prefix is included with these words.

1. Joint-heirs (sukleronoma)
2. Joint-Body (sumssoma)
3. Joint-partakers (summmetocha)

Equality, togetherness! That's what these words are about. In contrast to the way things used to be, Gentiles are now fully equal, being joint-heirs in a joint-Body as well as joint-partakers of God's promise in Christ by the gospel. These realities distinguish our situation today from the way things were in former times.

Three Things New

Let us consider then, these three areas of truth. We will take the last item first because partaking of God's promise in Christ by the gospel ranks first in our experience. But of course, as soon as we partake of the gospel these other things immediately become true of us. But we will consider these items beginning with the fact that Gentiles today are joint-partakers of the truth of God.

I. Joint-partakers

This most certainly is different from the way things used to be. In former times, Gentiles were secondary partakers. Indeed, they were like "dogs," waiting for the Jews to "first be filled." We see this in Mark chapter 7 where a Gentile woman came to our Lord Jesus Christ, requesting a favor from Him. He said to her.

"Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs." Mark 7 :27

That woman's response to this was tremendous. She agreed. "Yes, Lord: yet the dogs under the table eat of the children's crumbs." For this, the request she sought was granted. But clearly, the words spoken to her by our Lord Jesus Christ show that Gentiles, at that time, were not equal with the Jews.

Another text where this is evident is in Acts chapter 3 where the apostle Peter, preaching to his own people, the Jews, put it this way. 25  "Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed." 26 "Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities."  Acts 3:25,26

How clear this really is. "Unto you first," Peter said. They were the chosen nation of God and priority over others belonged to them.

The apostle Paul also acknowledged this same thing. When he preached to the Jews in Acts chapter 13, he said,
"It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge 
yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles." Acts 13:46

These statements establish beyond question that, in time past, Jewish people definitely had priority rights over other people as first-partakers of God's truth.

But this has been changed. Now, in the dispensation of the grace of God, Gentiles are joint-partakers of the gospel, equal with the Jews. No longer, therefore, are the Gentiles "far off " but "nigh" (Eph. 2:13), 'and the Jews who "were nigh" (Eph. 2:17) no longer have priority rights over anyone else. Rather, "both have access by one Spirit unto the Father" (Eph. 2:18) being "joint-partakers of His promise in Christ by the gospel" (Eph. 3:6).

What wonderful grace this is! In no way was it deserved. But God has declared that the Gentiles are now "nigh" (Eph. 2:13). No longer, therefore, do Gentiles wait in line behind the Jews. Everybody is the same! Of course, Jewish people are still welcome to be saved, but just the same as everyone else. No more priority for anybody. Equality! That's what we have today in the dispensation of the grace of God.

Continued tomorrow

Our Purpose and Mission

Would you like to help this ministry? Consider trying to get one other person to subscribe to the GRACE DAILY INSPIRATIONAL.  This worldwide ministry asks for no funds and is sent to glorify our precious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, AND TO HELP YOU TO GROW IN GRACE AND KNOWLEDGE. 

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET

Three Things New
By Pastor Art Sims
Part 2 of 3

2. A joint-Body

The second great fact in Ephesians 3:6 is that Gentile believers are now joint-members of the same spiritual Body with all other believers in this day of grace. This means, of course, that Gentiles not only have equal access to God as Joint-partakers of the gospel, but more than this, upon believing the gospel, Gentiles become joint-members of the Church, the Body of Christ.

Thinking again about "time past, we know, that Gentiles worshipped God as strangers among the people of God. They had no hope of their own and a secondary status among the people of God was all they could expect. They became proselytes of Judaism and worshipped God as second class people in the religious life of the nation of Israel (See Numbers 15:14,26, Deut. 14:21, 23:20, 31:12, Acts 2:10). It is striking to read what a difference there used to be between the Jews and the Gentiles. An example is that the Jews were not allowed to eat the flesh of animals that died on their own whereas the Gentiles among them were allowed to eat those things. Deut. 14:21

Ye shall not eat of any thing that dieth of itself: thou shalt give it unto the stranger that is in thy gates, that he may eat it; or thou mayest sell it unto an alien: for thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God.

But today, things are not that way at all. Rather, in this present dispensation Gentiles are fully equal, being joint-members of the same Body with all other believers. This is far more than simply being included. According to Ephesians 2:15, God is now taking Gentiles who believe in Christ and Jewish people who believe in Him, and of these two, is making "one new man." In Colossians 3:10 and 11 we learn that, in this "new man," there is "neither" Gentile nor Jew but that Christ Himself is all in all. Thus, the Body of Christ is indeed a joint-Body. Fleshly distinctions no longer count within it.

What happens, as people become members of this joint-Body, is somewhat similar to an idea expressed by one preacher, who said, "There won't be any Baptists in heaven." He didn't mean, of course, that no one who has ever been a Baptist will be allowed into heaven, but rather that Baptists, after they get to heaven, won't be Baptists anymore. That's how it is with the Body of Christ. Individuals enter this Body as Gentile and Jewish sinners, but then, within this Body those fleshly distinctions disappear. We know this because, according to Colossians 3:11, there is "neither" Gentile nor Jew, but all are spiritually equal in the Church, the Body of Christ.

In our flesh we do have our differences and we have responsibilities before God with regard to these differences (children, parents, husbands, wives, etc.) But our position in the Church, the Body of Christ, is something else. Here, we are the same and this sameness should cause us to value and appreciate one another very much.

Again, what wonderful grace this is! No longer are Gentiles second class believers but fully equal in the Church, the Body of Christ.

Continued tomorrow

Should this Inspirational be a blessing and encouragement to you, why not send to a friend, coworker or, to your loved one who maybe defending the USA? The Word of God is so needed in our troubled world.   It is our heart at  GRACE AND THE TRUTH and mission to reach as many people as we possibly can TO SHARE with them the Word of God and all that the Lord Jesus Christ has done for members of the body of Christ.  

Our Purpose and Mission

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 01 May 2016, 10:01 pm

THE BOND OF PEACE 
By ROBERT E. HANNA, 

Scripture Reading: Ephesians 4:3; Colossians 3: 14 

As members of the Body of Christ we are in Christ and Christ indwells us; we are "one with Him". This complete identification with Him constitutes our standing. Our walk of faith determines our state. Our constant goal must be the ceaseless effort to make our spiritual state worthy of our perfect standing. The Apostle Paul clearly defines our position in Christ and our spiritual responsibilities accordingly. Having explained in meticulous detail our relationship to Christ as His Body members, Paul exhorts us: " ... walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called" (Ephesians 4:I).

The desire of every heart is to attain perfect peace. But the believer already possesses perfect peace. "For He is our peace ... " (Ephesians 2:14). Knowing this, what a powerful incentive we have to please Him. Greater confidence is ours than that of saints of God in any other age. "For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, Who is our Life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with Him in glory" (Colossians 3:3, 4).

Our apostle gives us perfect guidelines for our walk of faith. "And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ" (Colossians 3:23,24) " .. endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace." 

THOUGHT TO PONDER THIS WEEK!

Today, many of us own Bibles, but are we changed by the truths found there? We are called to read, hear, and obey His Word. It should cause us to take immediate action to bring our lives into harmony with God’s desires.
—Marvin Williams

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 27 Apr 2016, 7:09 pm

THE INFINITE WORTH OF GOD'S AMAZING LOVE 
By Pastor Robert Roosendaal

Scripture Reading: Ephesians 2:7 

The love scene takes on a total transformation as we examine God's love as given in the Person of the Lord Jesus Christ. From the heart of God flows the riches of His love, expressed by the Greek word "agape"----shining forth with eternal splendor and glory. Think of its surpassing beauty, purity and holiness. Our wonderful Lord who never changes is also constant in exercising this divine quality of love. It is expressed in John 3:16: "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son ... " This love is the basis for Paul's declaration: "Christ loved the Church and gave Himself for it" (Eph. 5:25). This fabulous love overwhelms God's family as told in Romans 8:35--- Who shall separate us from the love of Chris!...?" There is only one answer---Absolutely nothing! What marvelous details of assurance: In verse one there is "no more condemnation" and verse 29 guarantees "no more separation" and through it all the promise that "all things work together for good". Yes, Romans 8 is a gold mine of riches. What kindness and comfort for God's child. This wonderful story of love goes on and on as told in God's Word. How thankful we should be for God's boundless provisions, praising God for all that has been done for us in the Person of Christ His Son at Calvary where we behold the greatest exhibition of love ever displayed.

John's lovely Gospel closes with the re-commissioning of Peter. As the Lord tenderly probes the nature of Peter's love we detect Peter's honesty, confessing that his love for the Christ was limited--- a "phileo" love, a tender affection. It was Christ's amazing love and compassion that reached out to a troubled and faltering Peter, restoring him into fellowship and service. The Holy Spirit here draws our attention to the wondrous love of God---man's love is a different story. Let us be honest about it as Peter was! When David sinned by numbering the children of Israel, God gave him three choices, and you will recall that he very wisely chose to fall into the hands of God, for His mercy is far greater than men. Christ was better at restoring preachers than we would ever be.

THOUGHT TO PONDER ON THIS DAY 

Without a doubt there is no greater, or more valuable possession that we can hold in our hands than the word of God - The Holy Bible. And while we hold, and read, and study God's word, we have no greater need than to know how to handle it as God has intended that we handle it. For only then will we handle the Bible properly. and only then will it be able to effectually and fully function for us as "the word of truth' that it is, and thereby be able to accomplish what God has designed it to accomplish in our minds, and hearts, and lives. 
_K. Blades

Our Purpose and Mission

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 26 Apr 2016, 7:36 pm

THE GREAT WHITE THRONE THE JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST 
By the late Pastor R. Hanna

Scripture Reading: Revelation 2l:11; 2 Corinthians 5:10 

Many people - saved people - live in dread of death because they do not understand the kind of judgment that they will face before God. There is indeed a final judgment to come which is awesome and should strike fear in the heart of those who will face it. The Apostle John wrote, describing what was revealed to him in a vision on the Isle of Patmos: "I saw a great white throne, and Him (Christ) that sat on it...and I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life ... and whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." (Revelation 20: 11-15) Those described here are the lost - those who did not accept God's proffered salvation before they died. The lost from all generations are raised from the dead to face this sentence of eternal separation from God.

But you and I, if we have been saved by the grace of God by faith, are not destined to confront the Great White Throne. Our apostle has revealed that "We must all appear before the judgment seat (BEMA) of Christ (not the great white throne); that everyone may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad." (2 Corinthians 5:10) The works for which we will be judged are those accomplished in service to God during our lives after we have been saved. "If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss (of reward), but he himself shall be saved ... " (I Corinthians 3:15) 

"There are many dangerous trends pulling folks away from true Bible Christianity. Many of the newer philosophies of ministry employ methods that are wholly carnal. Some have adopted objectives that have not one line of Scripture to support them, and some employ conduct that differs little from the world. "
----Tozer

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 25 Apr 2016, 10:57 am

CONSIDER CHRIST *
In Hebrews 3.1 sinners and saints are told to 'consider' Christ. In 
Hebrews 12.3 they are told to 'consider' Gethsemane and Calvary, the 
precious shed blood of the Creator of the universe, the Author and 
Finisher of our faith. God does want you to 'STOP' ... 'LOOK' ... 'LIVE.'

You can afford to forget every other problem, every other phase of this 
life, until you 'STOP' and 'CONSIDER' Christ and Calvary. Why did the 
Creator of the heavens and earth die between malefactors on the cross? 
Why did He wear the crown of thorns? Why did His Father forsake Him? We 
are told in the closing verses of the fourth chapter of Romans, that 
Christ was delivered for our offenses and was raised again for our 
justification. We are told in Romans 3:24 to 28, that this was necessary 
that God might be both just and merciful. We are told in Hebrews 9:12 
that Christ by His own blood entered 'once' into heaven, having obtained 
eternal redemption for us. Let us accept at full face value the words of 
Christ in John 10:17 and 18, "Therefore doth My Father love Me, because 
I lay down My life. I have power to lay it down: I have power to take it 
up."

Eternal life is God's free gift to believing sinners. (Romans 6:23). God 
will have all men to be saved. (I Timothy 2:4 to 7). Faith cometh by 
hearing the Word of God. So 'STOP' ... 'LOOK' , .. 'LISTEN' ... 
'BELIEVE' ... 'LIVE.' You may stop, look and listen, but if you do not 
personally receive Christ by faith, you will die in your sins. (John 8:24).

Should this Inspirational be a blessing and encouragement to you, why 
not send to a friend, coworker or, to your loved one who maybe defending 
the USAWord of God is so needed in our troubled world. It is our heart 
at GRACE AND THE TRUTH and mission to reach as many people as we 
possibly can TO SHARE with them the Word of God and all that the Lord 
Jesus Christ has done for members of the body of Christ.

*We don't change the message, the message changes us.*

Our Purpose and Mission

The ministry of "Grace and The Truth" has the purpose of encouraging 
Christians to believe what God says.

We read in Ephesians. 1:18 "The eyes of your understanding being 
enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of His calling, and what 
the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints," and in 
Colossians 2:2 " That their hearts might be comforted, being knit 
together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of 
understanding, to the acknowledgment (epignosis) true knowledge of the 
mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ".

We are dedicated to helping Christians to a fuller knowledge of Him, and 
the Grace of God. Until we all come into the Unity, Ephesians 4:13 "Till 
we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son 
of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the 
fullness of Christ:"

*GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 24 Apr 2016, 10:44 pm

SAFELY IN 
By Miles Stanford
"You are made partakers of His resurrection, through the faith wrought in you by God, who raised Him from the dead" (Col. 2:12, Cony.). 

All true believers are gratefully aware that they are not going to hell, but few realize that they are already in heaven. 

"There is no question about there being a beautiful new position for the believer, but people limit it to its being theirs when they die. Scripture shows that it is ours now! People say, 'You get to heaven when you die.' No such thing. You have it now. It is not your death that entitles you to it, but the Lord Jesus' death. There is not a single shade that was between us and the Father, but the Lord Jesus has removed in His death." -J.B.S. 

"The great work of the Lord Jesus was wrought on the Cross to bring us to the Father; His death and His Blood, His ascension and sitting on the Throne; all mean one thing - our being brought nigh to dwell in the Father's presence. And with what object? That the Father may have us, to mature us, to work in us that which is well-pleasing in His sight. Let no one think that the entrance into the Holiest is the end; it is only the beginning. It brings us into the right position, in which the Father in His divine power can work out His will and purpose in us conforming us to the image of His Son." -A.M. 

"The Lord Jesus stood where I was, and now I stand where He is, and that is the only place I have before my Father. We may fail and grieve the Holy Spirit, but that is where we are set." -J.N.D. 

"If there be progress upward there must be progress in life and ways down here; you cannot see the need for a change in your ways here until you are transformed by the influence of nearness to Him there. You thus gradually find things here are not suitable for the order and nature of the things which are so attractive to the renewed heart up there." -J.B.S.

"Your life is hidden with Christ in God" (Col. 3:3). 

If you are blessed by this devotional, please forward it to your friends.

Our Purpose and Mission

GraceNTheTruth@COX.NET
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next