World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» THE BLAZE
SIMPLE TRUTH  EmptyToday at 2:55 pm by Admin

» EXPERTS Why Israel Must Strike Back
SIMPLE TRUTH  EmptyToday at 1:50 pm by Admin

» Christians facing Medntasl Health Struggles
SIMPLE TRUTH  EmptyToday at 1:34 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
SIMPLE TRUTH  EmptyToday at 1:24 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
SIMPLE TRUTH  EmptyToday at 1:08 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
SIMPLE TRUTH  EmptyToday at 1:05 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
SIMPLE TRUTH  EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» Israel 365 News
SIMPLE TRUTH  EmptyYesterday at 11:42 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
SIMPLE TRUTH  EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
SIMPLE TRUTH  EmptyYesterday at 11:34 pm by Admin

» israelAM
SIMPLE TRUTH  EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
SIMPLE TRUTH  EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
SIMPLE TRUTH  EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
SIMPLE TRUTH  EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
SIMPLE TRUTH  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
SIMPLE TRUTH  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» AISH
SIMPLE TRUTH  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:18 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
SIMPLE TRUTH  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
SIMPLE TRUTH  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
SIMPLE TRUTH  EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:32 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

SIMPLE TRUTH

Go down

SIMPLE TRUTH  Empty SIMPLE TRUTH

Post  Admin Sun 05 Apr 2015, 2:13 pm

SIMPLE TRUTH  Acts_2.21SIMPLE TRUTH  Luke_24.5.6.
Because I live, ye shall live also. John 14:19
Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again. ... I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. John 11:23,25,26

Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come: That Christ should suffer, and that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:22,23
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 1 Peter 1:3,4

Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. Acts 2:29-32
And as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David.
Wherefore he saith also in another psalm, Thou shalt not suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption: But Jesus, whom God raised again, saw no corruption.Acts 13:34-37
So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 1 Corinthians 15:42-44
But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. Romans 8:11
For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven: 2 Corinthians 5:1,2
For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. Eph. 5:30
For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 1 Corinthians 15:3,4,22
... Because I live, ye shall live also. At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. John 14:19,20
And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; Revelation 1:17,18
Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice. Philippians 4:4
For God hath made Jesus to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Jesus. 2 Corinthians 5:21
For thou, Lord, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands. Palms 92:4 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; ... Hebrews 12:2
And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. 1 John 5:11-13
that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. Revelation 1:5,6
My little children, these things write I unto you, that your faith and hope might be in God. 1 John 2 1 Peter 1:21
Kiss the Son - Blessed are all they that put their trust in him. Psalms 2:12
This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him. For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the Lord. ... Matt 17:5 Proverbs 8:35,
The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Brothers and Sisters  in the Light of His Love- Yeshua / Jesus Risen For US - Coming Soon - Praise The Lord 

SIMPLE TRUTH  JOHN_20_7_COMING_BACK

Why did Jesus fold the linen burial cloth after His resurrection? 
The Gospel of John (20:7) tells us that the napkin, which was placed over the face of Jesus, was not just thrown aside like the grave clothes. The Bible takes an entire verse to tell us that the napkin was neatly folded, and was placed separate from the grave clothes.
Early Sunday morning, while it was still dark, Mary Magdalene came to the tomb and found that the stone had been rolled away from the entrance. She ran and found Simon Peter and the other disciple, the one whom Jesus loved. She said, 'They have taken the Lord's body out of the tomb, and I don't know where they have put him!' Peter and the other disciple ran to the tomb to see.. The other disciple outran Peter and got there first. He stooped and looked in and saw the linen cloth lying there, but he didn't go in.
Then Simon Peter arrived and went inside. He also noticed the linen wrappings lying there, while the cloth that had covered Jesus' head was folded up and lying to the side.
Was that important? Absolutely!
Is it really significant? Yes!
In order to understand the significance of the folded napkin, you have to understand a little bit about Hebrew tradition of that day. The folded napkin had to do with the Master and Servant, and every Jewish boy knew this tradition.
When the servant set the dinner table for the master, he made sure that it was exactly the way the master wanted it..
The table was furnished perfectly, and then the servant would wait, just out of sight, until the master had finished eating, and the servant would not dare touch that table, until the master was finished. Now, if the master were done eating, he would rise from the table, wipe his fingers, his mouth, and clean his beard, and would wad up that napkin and toss it onto the table.
The servant would then know to clear the table. For in those days, the wadded napkin meant, 'I'm done'.

But if the master got up from the table, and folded his napkin, 
and laid it beside his plate, the servant would not dare touch the table,

because........... The folded napkin meant,
'I'm coming back!'
HE'S COMING BACK!!!!

SIMPLE TRUTH  1_COR_11.24 SIMPLE TRUTH  1_THESS_4x16-17

SIMPLE TRUTH  1_Thes_3.13
1 Thessalonians 3:13
May He make your hearts blameless in holiness before our God and Father 
at the coming of our Lord Jesus with all His saints. Amen. 
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down