Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
God says=="Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. EmptyToday at 8:34 pm by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
God says=="Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. EmptyToday at 1:43 pm by Admin

» Bayo Afolaranmi (Pastor).
God says=="Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. EmptyToday at 1:37 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
God says=="Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. EmptyToday at 1:30 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
God says=="Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. EmptyToday at 1:25 pm by Admin

» BREITBART NEWS
God says=="Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. EmptyToday at 12:55 pm by Admin

» Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE
God says=="Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. EmptyToday at 12:50 pm by Admin

» PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP
God says=="Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. EmptyToday at 12:13 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
God says=="Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. EmptyToday at 12:08 pm by Admin

» Falling Apart: Joe Biden Delivers: Gaffes, Lies, Awkward Moments
God says=="Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. EmptyToday at 12:05 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
God says=="Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. EmptyToday at 11:59 am by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
God says=="Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. EmptyToday at 10:53 am by Admin

» BESA CENTRE
God says=="Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. EmptyToday at 10:38 am by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
God says=="Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. EmptyToday at 10:26 am by Admin

» Daily Disciples
God says=="Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. EmptyToday at 10:23 am by Admin

» White House Says Osama bin Laden's Son Has Been Killed in US Operation
God says=="Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. EmptyYesterday at 11:06 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
God says=="Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. EmptyYesterday at 11:00 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
God says=="Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. EmptyYesterday at 10:50 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
God says=="Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. EmptyYesterday at 10:44 pm by Admin

» OBAMA AGAIN
God says=="Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. EmptyYesterday at 10:23 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

God says=="Before I formed you in the womb I knew you.

Go down

God says=="Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. Empty God says=="Before I formed you in the womb I knew you.

Post  GISMYS on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 12:52 am

God says=="Before I formed you in the womb I knew you==? Jeremiah 1:5 ?
God says=="Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart.=== Those that say killing a innocent little baby is ok are in big, big trouble!!.

GISMYS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum