» HAMAS: Kill Every Jew Destroy Israel.
+Dev+ Michael D. Inman - Page 40 EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by Admin

» Boris Johnson wins race to become UK’s next prime minister
+Dev+ Michael D. Inman - Page 40 EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
+Dev+ Michael D. Inman - Page 40 EmptyYesterday at 11:11 am by Admin

» WAR DRUMS
+Dev+ Michael D. Inman - Page 40 EmptyYesterday at 10:34 am by Admin

» BIRTH PANGS – Series of Powerful Earthquakes Volcano's Strike Around the Globe
+Dev+ Michael D. Inman - Page 40 EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
+Dev+ Michael D. Inman - Page 40 EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by Admin

» Daily Disciples
+Dev+ Michael D. Inman - Page 40 EmptyYesterday at 10:26 am by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
+Dev+ Michael D. Inman - Page 40 EmptyYesterday at 10:24 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

+Dev+ Michael D. Inman

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

+Dev+ Michael D. Inman - Page 40 Empty Re: +Dev+ Michael D. Inman

Post  Admin on Thu 26 Feb 2009, 2:49 pm

Date: February 25, 2009 9:26 PM
Topic: +DEV+ Afflicted to Listen
Afflicted to Listen

Scripture Focus: Psalm 119:65-71
"It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees" (Psalm 119:71).

When I was young, I learned a song based on Deuteronomy 7:17-21 that tells how God used hornets to afflict the Canaanites and make them leave the land to the Israelites. The point of the song was "God never compels us to go 'against our will' but He just makes us willing to go."

Sometimes we are as stubborn as those Canaanites were. God does not force us to do what He wants. Instead, He uses various means, such as affliction, to make us willing to obey Him... Now that does not mean that all affliction comes for this reason. But sometimes we are so unwilling to heed God that He has to slow us down to get our attention.

The psalmist recognized this and rejoiced in his affliction. His troubles did not make him complain against God, but made him stop and acknowledge God's goodness.

God knows the value of the Scriptures in our lives. When we stray from Him, He uses whatever means necessary to focus our attention once more on His wonderful Word.
Insight: Have you taken advantage of illness or affliction to spend more time meditating on God’s Word? Think about what God taught you.
--
Jesus is Lord of All
Michael D. Inman
- Going to church doesn't make you a Christian...
...any more than standing in your garage makes you a car. -The Only Thing Necessary For Evil to Triumph is for Good Men to do Nothing.
Restoration Ministry
http://www.rollanet.org/~restore/
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 26 Feb 2009, 2:47 pm

Date: February 24, 2009 8:22 PM
Topic: +DEV+ Making Right Choices
Making Right Choices

Scripture Focus: Psalm 119:57-64
"I have considered my ways and have turned my steps to your statutes" (Psalm 119:59).

God created us in His image to serve and glorify Him. But we're not puppets, controlled by our Maker. God does not force us to love Him and obey His commands.

The psalmist made a conscious choice to obey God's Word. He considered the options that were open to him, and he decided that living according to God's Word was the best choice he could make. Once he had made up his mind, he "hastened and did not delay" to obey God's commands.

He made another wise choice. He chose friends that would help keep him holy, people like himself who feared God and kept His laws.

Sometimes I read my Bible, meditate on it, then leave it at that. I guess I'm hoping that by some kind of osmosis God's truths will become evident in my life. It doesn't work that way, however. I need to choose to pattern my thoughts, my speech, my actions after God's Word. Like the psalmist, I need to commit my life to God, trusting Him to help me be true to the choices I've made.
Insight: Have you told God that you have made the deliberate choice to obey His Word from now on? Why not tell Him today?
--
Jesus is Lord of All
Michael D. Inman
...any more than standing in your garage makes you a car. -The Only Thing Necessary For Evil to Triumph is for Good Men to do Nothing.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 24 Feb 2009, 12:30 pm

Date: February 22, 2009 9:35 PM
Topic: +DEV+ Show and Tell

Show and Tell

scripture Focus: Psalm 119:46-48
"I will speak of your statutes before kings and will not be put to shame, for I delight in your commands because I love them" (Psalm 119:46-47).

Throughout history God has expected His people to be "show and tell" exhibits of His message. Noah warned his neighbors that punishment was coming, but they scoffed at God's Word until it was too late. Moses told Pharaoh God's message, but the Egyptian king hardened his heart and refused to heed until his own son lay dead. Paul preached God's Word on street corners, in palaces, in dungeons, but was imprisoned, beaten, and eventually killed for his faithful testimony.

Not everyone will listen when we share God's message, but that does not absolve us from our responsibility. We are to live and speak God’s Word faithfully. Our words are not enough, however. Our lives need to demonstrate the reality of what we say. Right living isn't enough either. We need to tell others the reason for the way we live.

Christians are constantly on exhibit. What people see and hear from us helps them form their opinions of Jesus. God helps us delight ourselves in His Word and then show and tell it to the world.

Insight: Read 2 Corinthians 6:4-10 to see how Paul felt about sharing God's Word. Compare his feelings with your own.
--

Jesus is Lord of All
Michael D. Inman
...any more than standing in your garage makes you a car. -
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil to Triumph is for Good Men to do Nothing.

Restoration Ministry
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Restoration_Ministry/

<>< <>< <><
Date: February 23, 2009 9:30 PM
Topic: +DEV+ My Encourager
My Encourager

scripture Focus: Psalm 119:49-56
"I remember your ancient laws, O Lord, and I find comfort in them" (Psalm 119:52).

Recently I have felt a little down. My old car is beyond repair and I am begging rides everywhere. I don't have money for a new car, so I've been looking for a good used car that I can afford. I've tried to maintain a positive attitude, but some days I ask the Lord, "Why does life have to be such a struggle?"

Then I turned to God's Word and He said, "Do not worry about what you shall eat or drink or wear. I know your needs" (see Matthew 6:31-32).

Those words were written long ago, but they encouraged me because they are still true. I've read them many times, but now they have become God's personal message to me. My Lord has promised to do what is best for us. He knows that circumstances help us grow. We can rest assured that He knows our need and will provide in His best way.

What a comfort and encouragement the Bible is! These tried-and-true verses never grow stale. God applies them to my life and speaks encouragement to my heart just when I need it most.
Insight: Rewrite Psalm 119:49-54 in your own words to illustrate how God's Word has encouraged you in a time of trouble.
--
Jesus is Lord of All
Michael D. Inman

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 24 Feb 2009, 12:25 pm

Date: February 19, 2009 8:13 PM
Topic: +DEV+ The Key to Salvation
The Key to Salvation

Scripture Focus: Psalm 119:41-45
"From infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus" (2 Timothy 3:15).

Year after year men and women go to live in remote areas of the world to painstakingly write down the never-before-recorded languages of people. It's laborious work, requiring large quantities of patience and persistence.

So why do they do it? In order to translate the Bible into the languages of those who have never heard God's message of salvation. In order that they can read God's plan in their own "heart language".

For it is in God's Word that we learn His plan for forgiveness and rebirth. "You have been born again . . . through the living and enduring word of God" (1 Peter 1:23). Praise God, the Bible is more than stories and poems! It is the Word of truth, the key to salvation.

Jesus promised that His truth would set us free (John 8:32). In a day when people are desperately searching for freedom and liberty, the key to it all is in the Bible. The psalm-writer could say, "I will walk about in freedom, for I have sought out your precepts" (Psalm 119:45).
Insight: Mark your favorite salvation verses in your Bible. Ask the Lord to give you opportunity to share them with someone.
--
Jesus is Lord of All
Michael D. Inman
Restoration Ministry

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 24 Feb 2009, 12:24 pm

Date: February 18, 2009 8:48 PM
Topic: +DEV+ Discipline Needed
Discipline Needed

Scripture Focus: Psalm 119:35-40
"Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delight" (Psalm 119:35).

I admire joggers who get up every morning, rain or shine, to go out and run because they know it is good for them. That takes real discipline. When the novelty wears off, and the night was too short, and it's cold and dark out there well, it's tempting to drift back to sleep. The ones who do not shake off the desire for ease and put their effort into jogging will miss out on the rewards.

I need discipline in my devotional life. Sure, I love reading God's Word, but it takes discipline to make time in a busy day to read the Bible. When I'm tired, when I have a lot to do, or when I just don't feel like it, I need to have a firm commitment. When I do get into my Bible, what treasures I find! God is always ready to speak to me, to show me truths that get me through the day with a smile and a full heart.

If I'm willing, even if I'm not particularly eager; if I'm obedient, even when I wonder if it's worth it; if I'm faithful, even when I want to go back to sleep, God will bless and give me understanding.
Insight: Make a list of the things that most often rob you of time in God's Word. Ask the Lord to help you overcome these obstacles and "turn your heart" toward His Word.
--
Jesus is Lord of All
Michael D. Inman

Restoration Ministry

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 24 Feb 2009, 12:23 pm

Date: February 17, 2009 9:07 PM
Topic: +DEV+ Spiritually Understood
Spiritually Understood

Scripture Focus: Psalm 119:33-34
"The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned" (1 Corinthians 2:14).

Every few years Hollywood comes out with a motion picture based on the Bible. These are usually quite accurate so far as history is concerned, but they invariably miss the meaning of it all. That's just what God said we should expect. The Bible isn't like any other book. Its deep truths can only be spiritually understood. Men who do not know God read the Bible and consider it fine literature. They miss the real meaning because they don't have the Holy Spirit living within them, helping them understand the real intent of God's Word.

Even the psalmist, who was so familiar with God's Word, realized that it was only by divine illumination that he could understand it. "Teach me", he prayed. "Give me understanding."

Do I read the Bible with an open mind and heart, eager to learn, willing to obey? The Holy Spirit is waiting to lead me to discover the wonders and delights God has for me in His Word. My part is to ask Him to open my eyes to discern the truths He wants to teach me.

Insight: Write Psalm 119:34 on a piece of paper and put it in your Bible to remind you how you learn from God's Word.
--

Jesus is Lord of All
Michael D. Inman

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 17 Feb 2009, 11:35 am

Date: February 16, 2009 8:38 PM
Topic: +DEV+ My Strength
My Strength

Scripture Focus: Psalm 119:25-32
"My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word" (Psalm 119:28).

The name of the author of Psalm 119 is not given in the Bible, but many scholars feel that David wrote these beautiful words, as he did so many others. The sentiments in verses 25-32 sound like David, for they match his experience. Who ever had more reason to complain?

Anointed king of Israel as a mere boy, misunderstood by his brothers, threatened by Saul, forced to live in hiding in the wilderness to escape death! No wonder David felt the need of strength.

And when David needed strength, he knew where to turn for it. When he felt weak and unable to go on, David remembered God's Word. He recommitted himself to obey God's Law and stick to His statutes, no matter what.

Do you have days when your soul seems "laid low in the dust", when your heart "is weary with sorrow"? Go to the Bible for the strength you need to triumph in your circumstances. Discover how the Word of God makes you alive again, and even "enlarge your heart" to keep on keeping on.
Insight: Write a note to or make a phone call to someone who is going through a hard time. Remind that person of the strength to be found in God's Word.
--

Jesus is Lord of All
Michael D. Inman

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 16 Feb 2009, 10:29 am

Date: December 30, 2007 1:30 PM
Topic: +DEV+ My Counselor
My Counselor

Scripture Focus: Psalm 119:17-24
"Your statutes are my delight; they are my counselors" (Psalm 119:24).

There are many counselors around today: psychologists, psychiatrists, financial counselors, employment counselors, marriage counselors. . . . The list goes on and on. Many are worthwhile and helpful some are not. But no counselor on earth can give perfect guidance. That distinctive is reserved for the Bible, God's counsel for us.

God proclaimed that His Son would be the "Wonderful Counselor"(Isaiah 9:6), and it is through His written Word that He counsels us today. He knows us well, and His Word "judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart" (Hebrews 4:12). We may successfully hide our innermost feelings from others, but God sees all. As we read His Word, it penetrates the armor we wear to conceal our true selves from others, laying bare the secrets of our hearts. When our real problems have been revealed to us, God opens our eyes to truths in His Word. He directs the truth to our precise need, showing us the way to spiritual wholeness.

Praise God for the perfect counsel of His Word.
Insight: Make a list of three things God has shown you about yourself in His Word. Then respond to His counsel as He directs.
--

Jesus is Lord of All
Michael D. Inman

Restoration Ministry

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 30 Jan 2009, 3:28 pm

Date: January 29, 2009 9:52 PM
Topic: +DEV+ The Forerunner

The Forerunner

Scripture Focus: Hebrews 12:1-5
"Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross" (Hebrews 12:1-2).

Hebrews 12 uses an analogy of the Christian life as a race with spectators: The witnesses to our race are memorialized in the "Hall of Faith" found in chapter 11. These saints of old know we are now running the faith race and they must cheer us on! It is encouraging when the going gets tough to ponder the legacy of courage and fidelity to God that they left as they crossed the finish line.

In addition to spectators, we have a forerunner, the author of our faith, Jesus Christ. In the sport of skiing, a forerunner skis the course before the others to make sure it is safe. God has marked out a course for each of us and Jesus goes ahead to check it out. Daunting obstacles remain on our course only to strengthen our faith and form godly character as we persevere in the race.

Jesus endured the cross for the joy set before Him. His course was stained by blood, sorrow, and great suffering, but He opened the gates of Heaven for those who would believe in Him. He kept His gaze fixed on this prize all the way to Calvary.

Insight: Is there an obstacle on your course that seems insurmountable? It's not. Jesus knew you would have the victory.
--

Jesus is Lord of All
Michael D. Inman
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil to Triumph is for Good Men to do Nothing.

Restoration Ministry
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 29 Jan 2009, 2:24 pm

Date: January 29, 2009 12:43 AM
Topic: +DEV+ Brought to Silence
Brought to Silence

Scripture Focus: Psalm 62:1-2, 5-8
"My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, he is my fortress. I will never be shaken" (Psalm 62:1-2).

Our souls find rest by quietly waiting in the presence of God. David lamented the threats against him, comparing himself to a tottering fence ready to be toppled by hie enemies. He was undone! In this turmoil, David declared God alone was his source of hope and rest. He would not be shaken as long as his soul could be silent before the Lord.

When situations spin out of control, when we run out of answers we, like David, are undone. Our souls would faint were it not for the compassion of God calling out: "Come to Me! Be still! Quiet your heart." Exhausted from our futile efforts to cope with our burdens, we are brought to silence and rest begins. In the refuge of holy stillness, tormenting thoughts and fears are released as the peace of God's nearness persuades us to let go.

David instructed the people to trust God at all times, good and bad, and to pour their hearts out to Him. He has strong shoulders to bear the weight of our trials and sorrows. He invites us to stay awhile, to wait with Him, and to find rest for our souls.
Insight: David knew two things: God is strong and God is loving. What better place to find solace than silently waiting before Him?
--

Jesus is Lord of All
Michael D. Inman
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 27 Jan 2009, 12:53 pm

Date: January 26, 2009 9:31 PM
Topic: +DEV+ The Lord's Supper
The Lord's Supper

Scripture Focus: 1 Corinthians 11:23-34
"This is my body, which is for you. . . . This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me" (1 Corinthians 11:24-25).

Theologies differ when interpreting Jesus' presence in communion. Yet we can all agree that He wants us to remember Him in the Lord's Supper.

In Capernaum, Jesus reminded the Jews that their forefathers had eaten supernatural manna from Heaven and still died in the desert. Partaking of the new Divine Bread, Jesus, would bring them a life that would never end. "Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day" (John 6:54). The bread and the cup are symbols that remind us of the price Jesus paid on Calvary for our salvation and heavenly homecoming.

My Mother truly appreciated celebrating communion. Her face would beam as she described the closeness she felt with Jesus. It was so much more than an ecclesiastical custom or ritual communion was an intimate meeting with Jesus and an opportunity to once again remember and appreciate His sacrifice. Mom's heart stopped one day while after resting from making bread in the Morning, and she stepped right into God's presence.
Insight: Celebrating the Lord's Supper should always be a sacred commemoration of Christ's love.
--

Jesus is Lord of All
Michael D. Inman

Restoration Ministry
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 23 Jan 2009, 12:51 pm

Date: January 22, 2009 7:58 PM
Topic: +DEV+ A Safe Place

A Safe Place

Scripture Focus: Hebrews 6:13-20
"We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain, where Jesus . . . has entered on our behalf" (Hebrews 6:19-20).

The Bible is rich in imagery. Today's verse captures two images: a ship at sea lowering its anchor in order to hold steady in tumultuous seas and every believer having the privilege of parting the temple curtain to enter the Holy of Holies to meet with God. Jesus offers this hope to all who seek Him.

I have heard people share pictures God has given them to hold on to during a tough time in their lives. During a crisis, my sister Mickey felt God had tucked her securely in His pocket next to His heart. Another believer confided, "I felt God had placed me on His shoulders and I was carried." Others have felt sheltered under God's strong wing, secure while standing firm behind His shield, or lovingly held in the palm of God's hand.

The Holy Spirit is mindful of our need to picture God's presence during life's painful times as well as the delightful moments. Spirit breathed words remind us that when the battle is won, the same God who kept our souls smiles.

Insight: Whether you shed tears today or laugh for joy, God is with you to bless the moment with hope.
--

Jesus is Lord of All
Michael D. Inman
(Like Jesus, I just love YOU....Forever!)

Restoration Ministry
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 22 Jan 2009, 11:33 am

Date: January 21, 2009 9:42 PM
Topic: +DEV+ A Three-Strand Cord

A Three-Strand Cord

Scripture Focus: Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
"Two are better than one. Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken" (Ecclesiastes 4:9, 12).

Ecclesiastes tackles hard issues about life, work, marriage, and the search for meaning in our daily challenges. The Teacher considers the emptiness of so many things we pursue. Yet, today's verse merits close study: the strength of a three-strand cord.

The three-strand cord can pertain to any relationship, but it is a particularly powerful visual for marriage. When we invite God to be more than a bystander in our marriage, our union is not easily broken. When two human strands are being torn apart by hardship or strife, the temptation to part can seem the only option. But when the divine third strand enters the equation, there is hope. God's grace holds the bond tightly until the storms pass.

Our verse does not state that a three-strand cord can't be broken. It can't be easily broken. Including God as the divine third-strand in your marriage is not a guarantee of wedded bliss or divorce insurance. But when two hearts are open to the Spirit and marital conflicts and frailties are humbly taken to God, love can conquer the darkness.

Insight: Family relationships are worth preserving, and the marriage bond is close to God's heart. Welcome His presence.

(PS.) It took me years but I finally got it all together last week, but now I can't remember where I put it!
--

Jesus is Lord of All
Michael D. Inman

Restoration Ministry
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 22 Jan 2009, 11:32 am

Date: January 20, 2009 7:55 PM
Topic: +DEV+ God of the Furnace

God of the Furnace

Scripture Focus: Daniel 3:13-25
"He said, Look! I see four men walking around in the fire, unbound and unharmed, and the fourth looks like a son of the gods'" (Daniel 3:25).

An immense golden image had been set up. Nebuchadnezzar summoned Babylon's officials as well as peoples of other nations to the dedication. Everyone was to fall down and worship the image or face a blazing furnace.

Three prominent Israelites, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego remained standing as the instruments were sounded. When confronted by the infuriated king, they proclaimed, "The God we serve is able to deliver us from this furnace; but whether or not He does, we'll not bow."

The king ordered the furnace fired up seven times hotter. It was such an intense heat that the soldiers who went near to throw in the Israelites were killed by the flames! King Nebuchadnezzar was astounded to observe the Israelites walking around unharmed with a fourth man like "a son of the gods." God was with them in the fiery furnace.

We all face the heat of refining flames in our lives. The God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego will compassionately come alongside us too.

Insight: Fiery trials can never separate you from the God of all power and comfort. He walks with you through the flames.
--

Jesus is Lord of All
Michael D. Inman

Restoration Ministry
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 20 Jan 2009, 11:56 am

Date: January 20, 2009 12:11 AM
Topic: +DEV+ A Solitary Place

A Solitary Place

Scripture Focus: Mark 1:35-39
"Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed" (Mark 1:35).

Jesus had every right to sleep in that morning. The previous day began with teaching in the synagogue and then He cast a demon out of a man. Next stop was the home of Simon and Andrew. Simon's mother-in-law was sick and Jesus healed her. After the sun set, the whole town gathered at His doorstep! Many were healed of their afflictions and delivered from evil spirits that night.

"But He was God!" some might explain. "He had supernatural strength to minister non-stop one day and then get up early the next morning to pray." I don't fully accept that theory because Jesus was also fully man familiar with weariness. He knew His power came from His relationship to the Father. That's why He rose before dawn to meet with the One to whom He was fully devoted. This was not an obligatory daily routine it was a passionate communication. If Jesus understood how critical it was to stay intimately connected with God for daily strength and comfort, we should run for that solitary place!

Insight: Life's demands on our time can crowd out the place we most need to be with our God.
--

Jesus is Lord of All
Michael D. Inman

Restoration Ministry
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

+Dev+ Michael D. Inman - Page 40 Empty +Dev+ Michael D. Inman

Post  Admin on Mon 19 Jan 2009, 10:43 am

Date: January 18, 2009 8:55 PM
Topic: +DEV+ Enoch's Walking Partner
Enoch's Walking Partner

Scripture Focus: Genesis 5:18-24
"Altogether, Enoch lived 365 years. Enoch walked with God, then he was no more, because God took him away" (Genesis 5:23-24).

Enoch, the seventh generation of Adam, is an intriguing man. He is one of only two humans who never tasted death the other being the prophet Elijah. Enoch took an amazing walk one day while Elijah rode a fiery chariot. Both were whisked away into eternity minus the preliminary stop at the cemetery.

While Scripture provides a rich portrait of Elijah, Enoch is an enigma. Genesis describes him as father of Methuselah, who lived the longest recorded life 969 years. Then we learn a significant fact: Enoch walked with God. He established an intimacy through habitual fellowship. Being in God's presence was a life pattern. God so enjoyed one particular stroll that He took Enoch home.

The writer of Hebrews sheds more light. "By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death, for God taken him away. For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God" (Hebrews 11:5).
Insight: Enoch's footprints of faith call us to draw near to the God who delights in our company.
--

Jesus is Lord of All
Michael D. Inman

Restoration Ministry
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down