Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» BIRTH PANGS – Series of Powerful Earthquakes Volcano's Strike Around the Globe
ORTHODOXY (ORTHODOKSIA) EmptyToday at 10:06 am by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
ORTHODOXY (ORTHODOKSIA) EmptyToday at 9:52 am by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
ORTHODOXY (ORTHODOKSIA) EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» BREITBART NEWS
ORTHODOXY (ORTHODOKSIA) EmptyYesterday at 9:57 pm by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
ORTHODOXY (ORTHODOKSIA) EmptyYesterday at 4:39 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
ORTHODOXY (ORTHODOKSIA) EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
ORTHODOXY (ORTHODOKSIA) EmptyYesterday at 4:07 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
ORTHODOXY (ORTHODOKSIA) EmptyYesterday at 4:03 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
ORTHODOXY (ORTHODOKSIA) EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES
ORTHODOXY (ORTHODOKSIA) EmptyYesterday at 3:16 pm by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
ORTHODOXY (ORTHODOKSIA) EmptyYesterday at 2:05 pm by Admin

» Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational
ORTHODOXY (ORTHODOKSIA) EmptyYesterday at 2:03 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
ORTHODOXY (ORTHODOKSIA) EmptyYesterday at 12:33 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
ORTHODOXY (ORTHODOKSIA) EmptyYesterday at 12:29 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
ORTHODOXY (ORTHODOKSIA) EmptyYesterday at 12:28 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
ORTHODOXY (ORTHODOKSIA) EmptyYesterday at 12:27 pm by Admin

» The Mark started implants in their hands to replace cash, credit cards
ORTHODOXY (ORTHODOKSIA) EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
ORTHODOXY (ORTHODOKSIA) EmptyYesterday at 12:07 am by Admin

» My Manna
ORTHODOXY (ORTHODOKSIA) EmptyMon 15 Jul 2019, 11:10 pm by Admin

» GOSPEL FROM ASIA
ORTHODOXY (ORTHODOKSIA) EmptyMon 15 Jul 2019, 11:09 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

ORTHODOXY (ORTHODOKSIA)

Go down

ORTHODOXY (ORTHODOKSIA) Empty ORTHODOXY (ORTHODOKSIA)

Post  Admin on Fri 28 Oct 2016, 6:15 pm

Savvas Constantatos· 
ORTHODOXY (ORTHODOKSIA)
"But God forbid (GOD FORBID) that I should glory, save (except) in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world." Galatians 6:14
The term "Orthodoxy" comes from two Greek words "orthi" meaning "correct" or "right", and "doksa" meaning "glory". So the term Orthodox, or Orthodoxy, is a title used by the Eastern Orthodox Religion to tell the world that their Faith, the Faith of the Orthodox Religion, is the correct Faith, or the Faith to glory in!
Having grown up under the Orthodox Religion till I was 18 years old, I know first hand that there is nothing right or biblically sound about this religion! Not only there is no salvation there, which is man's greatest need, but it also leaves its followers in total spiritual ignorance and darkness, in sin, in all kinds of idolatry, in spiritual death, and completely unprepared for eternity!
The difference between the Apostolic Christianity of the New Testament which glories in Christ the Savior, which the apostles preached, and the Easter Orthodox Religion which glories in human beings, such as the mother of Jesus and the so called saints which they have deified, pray to, and worship, is like night and day!
The other day an Orthodox lady from one of the groups where I post some of my articles, after having repeatedly rejected the plain truths of the Gospel of Christ, and having called me by certain insulting names, sent me the sign of the cross with the word ORTODOXY on it! The message that she wanted to convey to me, is that she glories in ORTHODOXY, that is in her religion. When I thought about this, I was reminded of the inspired words which the apostle Paul wrote to the Galatian Christians:
"But God forbid (GOD FORBID) that I should glory, save (except) in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world." Galatians 6:14
The phrase "the cross of Christ" or "the preaching of the cross" are phrases used in the NT to describe the preaching of the Gospel of Christ.
Thank God that is where the true born-again Christians glory in, in Christ their Savior, and that is because when they heard His Gospel, they believed it, repented to God for their sins, and received Him as their Savior (John 1:12), and as a result, He saved them from going to the eternal hell, and instead, He granted to them His gift of eternal life! There is no doubt then, that according to the scriptures, our salvation can only be found in Christ, and in not in the religions of men, or in any one else! John the beloved in his epistle wrote: "He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life." 1 John 5:12.
Again, to the Corinthian Christians the apostle Paul wrote:
"AND I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excelency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.
For I DETERNINED NOT TO KNOW ANY THING AMONG YOU, SAVE JESUS CHRIST, AND HIM CRUCIFIED." 1 Corinthians 2:1,2.
From the above scriptures, as well as from many others, it is very clear that there is a world of difference between the Apostolic Christianity of the New Testament, and the so called Christianity of the Eastern Orthodox Religion which is only a flamboyand showmanship to impress men, and which leads into many deceptions, and away from God. The truly saved or redeemed Bible-believing Christians glory in Christ their Savior who saved them from their sins, and the penalty of sin, the eternal hell, and instead, granted to them the gift of eternal life!
Dear friends, I say these things out of love and concern, and to warn you of the great danger and before it is for ever too late! If you are not a saved Bible-believing Christian by faith in Christ and His Gospel which results in salvation, and you want to learn God's truth to set you free, to save you from your sins, and from going to an eternal hell, begin to read and to believe the New Testament from the gospel of John! It is the inspired and eternal Word of God! There you will learn God's simple and only plan of salvation which if you believe it, God will save you! But be warned, that if you decide to reject Christ and His Gospel, because you would rather glory in your man-made religion, and in men, you will make the greatest mistake of your entire life, a mistake that will have eternal consequences which you will eternally regret, and then it will be too late to do anything about it! On the other hand, thank God, the true born again Bible-believing Christians throughout the world glory in Christ their Savior, and in the cross of Christ, that is the preaching of His glorious Gospel!
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum