World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» israelAM
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 9:51 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 27 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:49 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 27 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 27 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 27 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 27 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Remain in God - iBelieve Truth
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 27 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 1:25 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 27 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:43 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 27 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 27 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 27 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

» Is Gaza Really Starving
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 27 EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 27 EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 10:08 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 27 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Tue 28 Feb 2017, 7:33 pm

Heavenletter #5940 The Light of God, February 28, 2017

God said:
Do you think that commitment requires a lot of determination and discipline, as if commitment comes spectacularly from dint of will? This is not how I see it. Commitment comes not from any kind of determination except for the happenstance of the depth of your desire. Commitment is something that comes your way, and you don't have a say about it. It walks in bidden or unbidden. It’s there, or it’s not.
A great artist by dint of his love for expression has to paint or sculpt. Art is so needful of expression that the artist has no choice. The same for a musician. He must play his flute. A composer must compose. He chooses, yet he has no choice.
A great artist still has to clean his paintbrushes. He cleans his brushes by dint of necessity. Cleaning his brushes is an outer necessity. His art is an inner necessity. The artist of magnitude paints because he cannot help himself. May everyone have such a deep desire within that he or she cannot withstand.
A baby wants to nurse, and a mother wants to nurse her baby. It is no sacrifice to take care of her baby. It is what the mother desires to do.
Of course, many people on Earth live by the sweat of their brow. They have a schedule, and they follow it. They go to work at 8 a.m. and get off work at 5 p.m.
Their dedication comes not from the fullness of their heart yet from a different kind of dedication, perhaps dedication to supporting their families or dedication to eating! Their greater joy may come when work is over. Their joy in sports, for example, might not be so strong if they had all day to do whatever they wanted to – if they knew what that was.
Restrictions also have their gift to give.
It is not everyone who has a great passion. The world needs appreciators too. Art museums require people to come to gaze at its content.
Concerts need people to come for the joy of hearing the music.
In the world that you may not always feel you fit into, there is a place for you, and you serve.
The artist is not thinking: "I must paint in service to the world." He is painting because his love of painting is so great that he cannot help it. At the same time, he is serving the world, and so are you.
Whatever you are doing, you are serving. This is inevitable. You are serving God and man and the world, and you are, therefore, serving yourself.
You may well not get accolades for your service. You are the one who has to know that you serve. Serve well. Serve yourself joy in whatever simple acts you perform.
If your job is to pick up litter in the street, know that you are serving. You do not have to predominantly serve yourself. Your greatest joy may come forthright from serving others. You, of your insular self, are not enough to serve.
Getting back to the great artists and musicians and writers, businessmen and women, designers, hair stylists and so on, sometimes the fire dims, and you move in other directions. This, too, is Life. Seasons change, and sometimes you change as well whether it is your heart’s desire to change or not. Surgeons and musicians alike have injured their hands.
For no known reason, passion can fly the coop. You may go from one passion to another or feel bereft of passion. Life has many facets. All possibilities exist, those you favor, and those you do not.
You also have the opportunity to be where you don't want to be and, at the same time, give joy and reap some too. It is through giving joy that joy greets you. Even in dire circumstances, you can give out Rays of Light and so reap joy and share The Light of God beating to the The Tune of Love.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-light-of-god.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 27 Feb 2017, 6:55 pm

Heavenletter #5939 A Soul in Costume, February 27, 2017

God said:
There is such a thing as Destiny.
You are destined. You grow to your Destiny. Ultimately, you are destined for Greatness. You are destined for Greatness right now.
You may be destined to be an artist, or you may not be destined to be an artist.
You may be destined to be a schoolteacher, or you may not be destined to be a teacher. You may be destined to learn.
You may be destined to do what you are doing right now -- a bookkeeper, a truck driver, a politician, a writer, even a Godwriter. Remember? There are no accidents.
Your Destiny also can change of its own accord, or it may not.
It seems uncanny, yet where you are right now, comfortable or not, is where you are destined to be, short term or long term.
Your ultimate Destiny is your awareness of Our Oneness, often named Enlightenment.
The fact that Destiny exists does not make you helpless. In Life, you are swimming to shore. Everyone has his own way of reaching shore, some direct, some all around the block or all over the world. You are the one swimming.
You are destined to travel, for instance, or you are destined to stay home. No one is a pilot by mistake. Or soldier, sailor, tinker, tailor etc. No one is where he or she is by mistake. Of course, you may see error, yet what you see as error is leading you or pushing you on to your furthermost Destiny.
You have often wondered where you would be or what your life would be like if you had veered in another direction instead of the one you did go in. You do have some choice along the way. For one thing, you have the choice to smile.
Since Destiny exists, you might ask: "Where is Free Will? Can both Free Will and Destiny exist?"
Yes, they can both exist. They co-exist.
Do you consciously know your path or your many paths ahead of time? Maybe Yes, maybe No. Probably not.
Regardless, you are somewhere.
Of course, time and place exist in the world, yet where you really abide is in Infinity where time and place are not.
In this Heavenletter today, We are speaking of your Life in the world as it is as you think of it while you are on Earth, a Soul in Costume, running around, carrying an ID that calls you human Being. The Truth is that you are Being. You are a Being with the illusion that he is an individual with an ID. You masquerade on Earth. You dance to one certain tune or another.
Do not think for one moment that you are wasting your so-called time on Earth. More is going on than you can even contemplate. You matriculate on Earth, and one day you will graduate, even as, all the while, you are contemporary in the Consciousness of Heaven. You are in two "places" at once – or in more than two places, it could also be said. Nevertheless, all the while, you are settled with Me, for We are inseparable. In ignorance, whatever you may think, Our Connection stays and cannot be severed. NEVER.
The world seems like a strange place to be in. How many times have you wondered what you are doing here seemingly confined on Earth, presumably filling up space as if you had nothing better to do.
You may have no idea of the heights you reach even as you are in a body as you are presumably tied to Earth. At present, under the spell of gravity, you don't know how to flap your wings and to take off for other seemingly-far-away-galaxies.
You don't even know where you have been and where you will yet journey to, even as, all the while, you are in My Heart and in Infinity where Heaven, as it is referred to, blooms.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-soul-in-costume.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 26 Feb 2017, 9:36 pm

Heavenletter #5938 One Key Word, February 26, 2017

God said:
There is no law that says you must be thrown by what occurs in Life. Will you confess that what upsets your experience may be extreme? No matter how you may genuinely feel about someone else's misinterpretation and offense, confess that you are not the fire department who must put out a fire. Why must your alarm go off?
Okay, sometimes Life is upsetting. Now direct your attention to letting the upset cool down. In a calmer setting, more settled, how would you handle the situation now?
Honestly, you had a knee-jerk reaction. Somehow, a situation or something someone said, set you off. It got your dander up. Something from the past, no doubt. Perhaps something from the past that you have no conscious recollection of.
If you did not feel agitated, how might you respond?
Here's what you can do the next time you feel disturbed by what may well be an innocent mistake and, really, not so heavy-duty as you saw it. The answer I have for you is one word, only one word. This may be a revelation to you. It will save you grief.
It is not the one word Love. In your upset, you do not feel Love at this moment. And to Love isn't something to try to do. Trying doesn't work, does it? Love doesn’t come by force.
The one word is not Patience. All you need in the midst of your internal explosion is to be told to be patient – you might bounce off the ceiling if someone told you to be patient as if you could muster patience just like that.
Your gut reaction may well have been to go to battle. Not exactly a war, but you put your dukes up and were ready to fight. Perhaps, your heart was saying to the one who offended you: "How dare you?"
Does any of this ring a bell with you? In the past you have jumped the gun. Is it possible that you are jumping the gun again?
The one word would not be: "Drink," although drinking water is always a good idea.
The one word would not be: "Hide."
The one word would not be: "Deny."
The one word would not be: "Explain."
The one word would not be: "Vent."
The one word could be: "Wait."
The one word could be: “Pause.”
The one word could be three words: “Not so fast.”
Give it a day before you respond. At the time the offender stands right before you, you don't have to blow off steam. You can simply say, most importantly to yourself: "I'd like to think about this."
It is almost a sure bet that by the next day, you will not feel so emphatic as you had. You have had a chance to deal with your feelings. Your attention was called to something that exists within you. Your hot temper is yours. Something within you was set off. And it is you who will come to a more even temperature.
Even if someone committed an offense against you so serious that a court of law would sentence him or her to life imprisonment or death for what was done to you or to a loved one of yours, it was all within the offender. This is not to take away from what happened – I am trying to say that as your feelings are within you and not attributable to anyone else, in the same way, an offender's acts have nothing really to do with you. You feel it personally; you suffer it, yet it is not yours. You happened to be there.
There is much more to Life than how it appears to you. By the same token, there is much less as well.
Add Comment || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/one-key-word.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 25 Feb 2017, 10:56 pm

Heavenletter #5936 Thrive! Thrive! Thrive!, February 24, 2017

God said:
You are here on Earth for far more than to survive. Survive has taken on the meaning of barely making it through, just getting by, going through great trials perhaps, running through a gauntlet, or crawling through a desert and not dying of thirst. Surviving, as it is understood today, isn't much, perhaps hanging on by your teeth. In My book, surviving isn't meant to mean hanging on by your teeth.
Super in Latin carried the meaning of super, over, above, more. Vivere means to live. Survive meant far greater than mere survival. Let's substitute the word thrive. It is My desire that you thrive on Earth.
I put it to you that you are to enjoy your sojourn, not make the best of it as it is understood, but to have a good time as you learn the ins and outs of living on Earth. Making the best of dreariness is not My dream for you. My dream for you is opening up the sky for you and embracing you to Me and Our Kingdom of Heaven.
Set your sights higher. You are meant to lift the world. You can do this by living in Joy, in Joy for the good of all. By no means are you to relinquish Joy – to give it up or to never have it as if this were by some stretch of the imagination good for your soul.
There is no merit in lackluster. There is no merit in suffering. There is merit in Joy. How can you give Joy unless you have Joy within you to give?
Hear Me clearly: I have never thought much of suffering. I never thought it was a wonderful thing. I never wanted you to appropriate suffering. I gave you Earth as a garden for you to tend.
With enough Joyous Gardeners of Earth, what could Earth be? It would be the Garden of Eden. Why not? Why couldn't Earth be a Fulfillment of My Desire?
You may be waiting for Me to wave a magic wand so you will see the Glory of Heaven on Earth. The magic wand for you to wave is Joy, Love for goodness, and simply Love. All that is needed for All Beauty on Earth to Arise is you, Beloveds.
I prod you. I say this in a hundred different ways. Re-purpose yourself on Earth, and you will spontaneously create Heaven on Earth for all to partake of.
There are no slugabeds in Our Kingdom. Yes, on Earth, there are slugabeds. A slugabed is someone who stays asleep and waits for another to make a Difference in the World.
If you truly want to change the world and not rant and rave at it, then add your Joy to the pile. You have your own range of influence. Right where you are, you can be a leader of this Enterprise called Joy.
If you are bedridden, you have a range of influence.
Regardless of your situation, regardless of what the world thinks of you, the influence you have is Infinite. Be you a murderer on death row, you can influence the world in the ways I seek. Each person on Earth is already influencing the world. If you have previously smeared the world, you can now brighten it. Your medium is Joy. Paint the world with Joy.
No matter what, you leave your mark. Leave the mark you wish to leave. Welcome Joy and give it away. You are a part of a throng of woe, or you are a part of a throng of Joy. No one needs your adherence to the past. Light the present.
Be Joy, Beloveds. Love the world and uplift it. Create Joy. I say you can make all the difference in the world, and you can make all the difference to the world.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/thrive-thrive-thrive.html

Heavenletter #5937 Clay Sculptured into a Work of Art, February 25, 2017

God said:
Once upon a time, when you rubbed Aladdin's Lamp and had only three wishes, you made a wish that all your future wishes would also come true.
Now that you have gained more experience and more wisdom, more of your wishes concern the world at large. Now you would wish that everyone in the world find his or her True Love, not only you. Now you would wish that there would be good food enough for all on Earth, not just for you and your family, and you would wish for peace and love on Earth for all without end, no longer only for your personal peace and love and so on.
You also might have wished that you live forever, is that not so?
Of course, the Truth is that you do live forever. Everyone lives forever. Infinity is on a grander scale than the physical. The physical is a certain format of you, the Spectacular Soul that you are. The physical is an outfit you put on for this time around. Even the outfit, the body you wear, keeps changing even as We speak.
This is not to be bemoaned. Roses can bloom on your cheeks. Once you were lame, and now you can walk. There are many many welcome changes. Did your heart sink at first when I mentioned changes? Even changes you don't want have meaning for you. What you call death is one of those meaningful changes.
Shakespeare said: "Parting is such sweet sorrow." That is true only so far as it goes.
The deeper Truth is that there is no parting, and there never was. Oneness means Oneness.
You are Eternal. This is good news. Just as soil can be mud, it can also be Clay Sculptured into a Work of Art.
The whole world is changing right before your eyes. The world changes. The world has to change whereas Heaven is unchanged, and you are a carrier of Heaven. You are also an inhabitant, if you but knew. You are rising right now as We speak. You don't have to notice changes for this to be true. When you are a child, you don't see before your eyes that you are growing an inch.
In the world you may be one of the most beautiful people in the world, and no one notices on a particular day or ever notices at all. This doesn't affect your Beauty. And I am telling you, regardless of the body you wear, you are beautiful.
The notice of the world – it's nice to have – yet it doesn't change your Beauty. It's a good idea for you to listen to Me more than you listen to the plaudits of the world. The world is ever-changing. What is popular today almost certainly won’t be popular next year.
I, on the other hand, am unchanging. What can deter Me from loving you? Nothing. Nada. Nothing and no one. I love My Creation, and I created you. It is said I made you in My image. In all My Love, I created you. You are My Treasure, and you are My Treasure to Behold. What more do I want than you?
You are the work of My Heart. I say also the work of My Hands. Of course, you are My Hands. You do My Will. And if, presently you don't, you soon will.
Lean in My direction. Allow your heart to lead you to Me.
You are the Glory of God. Accept the Glory you are. Accept that beneath the exterior of everyone and everything is God, and I am at your service, and you are at Mine. We are so reciprocal. We are One. Here I am, talking to you Who art My Very Self. For you, there is no one else for you to talk to but Me, for I am within you, as you are within Me.
This is God's Truth.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/clay-sculptured-into-a-work-of-art.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 24 Feb 2017, 6:24 pm

Heavenletter #5935 Give Yourself a Treat Today , February 23, 2017

God said:
It may be your custom to wake up in the morning and to think about what you have going on today. That's fine. Think what you look forward to doing or happening. Just don't wake up in the morning and think about what you don't want to do or even what you might dread doing. What a difference it makes what you think of and how you think about it when you wake up in the morning. It could even set the pattern for your day.
Do you want to be disgruntled all day? Well, maybe you do. If not, I say to encourage joy.
Activate yourself to start off your day with joy even if it isn't tremendously special. Surely you look forward to eating.
If you feel like you are coming down with a cold, look forward to getting better.
If you, for instance, are having surgery today, then think about how much better you will feel when you wake up to find you are still alive. Actually, of course, if you don't wake up to find you are still alive in the world, you will, indeed, feel better than you have felt in a long while. You will more than feel. You will be surrounded with the equivalent of All Joy in Heaven.
Getting back to today, if you do not see something in this day to lighten your heart, then add something to this day that gives you at least a modicum of joy. Joy does not have to be flung at you. You can insert joy yourself.
Give yourself a special treat, whatever that might be for you. It might be eating a sandwich on a park bench by yourself. It might be taking a friend out for lunch. It might be going to a fancy restaurant instead of where you usually go. It might be shopping. It might be buying yourself a potted plant for your desk. It might be greeting everyone you see. Find a way to be good to yourself and others today in the world you find yourself in.
If you long for a treat, give yourself a treat. Be the harbinger of joy yourself. Don't delay.
What would you like today? What could give you even a little cheer? What cheer could you perhaps give to someone else?
Maybe you just would like a nice surprise today.
Who knows everything that is in store for you today. Meanwhile, take some joy in this day that will never come again. Today could be a red letter day. It could be the best day of your life. Inspire yourself today. Why not?
Celebrate ahead of time. Celebrate what is yet to come. It could be manna from Heaven that will be arriving today in whatever form you might relish. Think of this instead of some of the thoughts that you let cling to you.
Let Me hear you shout out: "This is a beautiful day today!" Or: "This is going to be a beautiful day today!" or: "Today is going to be the best day of my life." How do you feel now?

And at the end of the day, let Me hear you shout out:
"What a beautiful day today was! I had the time of my life!"
How do you make your day beautiful? By appreciating it.
First, you are alive! Be alive then. Be a practitioner of joy. Look for it. See it. Thank God for it. Never mind the heaviness you could look for and find. Look for harbingers of joy, and spread the seeds.
You are not to be a freeloader on Earth. No sitting and waiting. Better to have get-up-and-go any day. Most certainly on this day, on this very day. This is the only one you have at your disposal right now. Make this day wonderful. This one – right here.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/give-yourself-a-treat-today.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 23 Feb 2017, 12:09 pm

Heavenletter #5935 Give Yourself a Treat Today , February 23, 2017

God said:
It may be your custom to wake up in the morning and to think about what you have going on today. That's fine. Think what you look forward to doing or happening. Just don't wake up in the morning and think about what you don't want to do or even what you might dread doing. What a difference it makes what you think of and how you think about it when you wake up in the morning. It could even set the pattern for your day.
Do you want to be disgruntled all day? Well, maybe you do. If not, I say to encourage joy.
Activate yourself to start off your day with joy even if it isn't tremendously special. Surely you look forward to eating.
If you feel like you are coming down with a cold, look forward to getting better.
If you, for instance, are having surgery today, then think about how much better you will feel when you wake up to find you are still alive. Actually, of course, if you don't wake up to find you are still alive in the world, you will, indeed, feel better than you have felt in a long while. You will more than feel. You will be surrounded with the equivalent of All Joy in Heaven.
Getting back to today, if you do not see something in this day to lighten your heart, then add something to this day that gives you at least a modicum of joy. Joy does not have to be flung at you. You can insert joy yourself.
Give yourself a special treat, whatever that might be for you. It might be eating a sandwich on a park bench by yourself. It might be taking a friend out for lunch. It might be going to a fancy restaurant instead of where you usually go. It might be shopping. It might be buying yourself a potted plant for your desk. It might be greeting everyone you see. Find a way to be good to yourself and others today in the world you find yourself in.
If you long for a treat, give yourself a treat. Be the harbinger of joy yourself. Don't delay.
What would you like today? What could give you even a little cheer? What cheer could you perhaps give to someone else?
Maybe you just would like a nice surprise today.
Who knows everything that is in store for you today. Meanwhile, take some joy in this day that will never come again. Today could be a red letter day. It could be the best day of your life. Inspire yourself today. Why not?
Celebrate ahead of time. Celebrate what is yet to come. It could be manna from Heaven that will be arriving today in whatever form you might relish. Think of this instead of some of the thoughts that you let cling to you.
Let Me hear you shout out: "This is a beautiful day today!" Or: "This is going to be a beautiful day today!" or: "Today is going to be the best day of my life." How do you feel now?

And at the end of the day, let Me hear you shout out:
"What a beautiful day today was! I had the time of my life!"
How do you make your day beautiful? By appreciating it.
First, you are alive! Be alive then. Be a practitioner of joy. Look for it. See it. Thank God for it. Never mind the heaviness you could look for and find. Look for harbingers of joy, and spread the seeds.
You are not to be a freeloader on Earth. No sitting and waiting. Better to have get-up-and-go any day. Most certainly on this day, on this very day. This is the only one you have at your disposal right now. Make this day wonderful. This one – right here.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/give-yourself-a-treat-today.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 22 Feb 2017, 11:29 pm

Heavenletter #5933 You Lose Nothing but Attachment, February 21, 2017

God said:
Everyone wants to leave a mark of himself in the world. When it's your time to come Home, you want to leave an imprint of yourself, something that says you were here on Earth. You want to leave something that says:
"I was here. I lived and breathed here. I was a human Being on Earth for a short span of physical life." You want some testament to yourself to remain. This, of course, is your attachment to Life in the World. Life on Earth holds great significance to you.
The fact is that later it will not have this kind of importance to you. This is not sad, dear ones. When you literally climb a ladder, you are not attached to the last rung your foot was on. You climbed a ladder, and now you are on another rung of the ladder. There is no attachment. No reason for it.
You may think of your childhood home with attachment. It was special. You remember every nick and cranny. There is something you long for that accompanied the home where you were born. This is attachment pure and simple. Your early home is adorned with part of your life that is no longer. You might like to visit this home once again. It is where you yourself took place. It was where you lived as a child with your family.
Even if you visit your former home, your family is no longer there. You associate your childhood with that home on a street, this home that you lived in and grew up in. You used to burst through the door. Seemingly, now it is like Narnia that you entered through.
In the world, there is associative attachment. While you are on Earth, you are knitted to what has been.
When you leave Earth, attachment is no more. You long for nothing. You have gone beyond attachment. You don't crave brick and mortar. Childhood home doesn't matter any more. Nostalgia is an affair on Earth. Love in Heaven has not a tinch of attachment. You have everything. You have Life Everlasting. There is nothing you need. You abide in Infinity, your True Home.
Nothing is lost but attachment.
As a child, it’s likely you especially loved riding on a merry-go-round. When or how the importance of the experience of merry-go-round left you, you have no idea.
Another way of expressing what I say to you is that you can't really attach yourself to the past. The past is not Reality. You do not require an assigned identity, for love is your I.D. Unattached love is your I.D., and you live and breathe love in Heaven without actually drawing a breath. You are the Beingness of Love. We can call you Love Flowing.
You require no signposts. You require no evidence. You have no keepsakes. In the Presence of Love, what else do you need?
Yes, this is Life in Freedom. Attachment, after all, is only a picture in your mind, a thought, and it really isn't part and parcel of you. Attachment is more like a little song you hum. It serves no purpose at all except as you depart from it. No longer do you lead yourself to experience the past vis-à-vis the present. Life does not slip through your fingers. Life is this moment, this Throb of Eternity.
Of course, there is no throb. You are not outside Eternity to talk about it. You are not a visitor to Eternity. You are Eternity. You have nothing missing. You are never absent. You are not in front of Eternity. Nor are you behind it or on either side of it or above or below it. You don't appear earlier or later. You don't seek Love because you are Love, and there is no world to appear in when you are knowingly in Eternity.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-lose-nothing-but-attachment.html

Heavenletter #5934 What Can You Not Create?, February 22, 2017

God said:
Who are you really, and where did you come from? Do you really exist, you sometimes wonder. Sometimes it seems you are the subject, and, at the same confluence of imagined time, you are also the observer. What are you observing but yourself? If you make motions, and you observe yourself, are you then also a messenger? Surely you spin tales. They may be all made-up. Can it be that you are a work of your own imagination, as if you are a rag doll?
There is some Truth in this idea, for life on Earth is make-believe. Life is believed in, yet it is made up. None of this that occupies you on Earth is real. How can the so real-seeming not be true? When you stub your toe, it hurts. Yet, you wonder, do you really have a leg to stand on on Earth?
All of Life may seem like a promissory note to you. It is a list you write. Your list includes anything you want, yet it doesn't include everything you want.
It has been said that you are dreaming. Why, then, can't you or don't you make your dreams come true within the context of your dream? If it is your dream, why not manifest all of it? What holds back all your dreams from becoming true?
It is like you have unfinished sentences. You start off, and then get distracted. The Truth is that you do manifest. Despite yourself and your imposed lists of restrictions, you are a creator of your own list. Remove any limits you have set. Anything and everything can manifest in this world of illusion. You are capable of more than you realize. You spin a web. Choose the web you spin. You can also choose to weave a bigger web. You can break the bank. You can create mayhem, and you can create peace. If you have not peace, go ahead now, be My guest, and create it. You can whip cream, and you can put whipped cream on top of strawberry short cake. What cannot you create?
I am not the only Creator on Earth.
Not at all.
You create every day with your thoughts and words. You definitely are not a mere receiver. You don’t just lie down and wait for what comes. You culture what comes. If you are a gardener on Earth, your thoughts and words are your spades, hoes and rakes. Pay attention to the tools you are using. You do not immediately create everything that occurs, yet you are party to it. Attract what you call good. You do, much of the time, attract your view of Life on Earth. How do you see it? You promote the way you see Life. You project the Life you see. Uplift your thoughts. Your thoughts in this very Life will catch up to you. You steer the boat you sail in. The Very Ocean bows to your thoughts. This is not to say that you caused the latest tsunami.
You are given many free rides. Somehow you contributed. Even if you live in a dry desert, your thoughts and actions contribute to everything.
This that I say is not for you to build guilt on. Guilt and its partner, conscience, add no value to you. Go in a direction from which you gain good use of your mind and heart. Guilt and conscience may dig you in deeper to that which you do not want.
Even the idea of conscience is not necessary. Let not Life come to be about that which you must cease. Let Life be natural and effervescent. Think of the Light in which I see you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-can-you-not-create.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 21 Feb 2017, 8:16 pm

Heavenletter #5932 The God Sense, February 20, 2017

God said:
Music can so inspire, and lyrics can inspire. There is definitely something about music that inspires. You hum old tunes, tunes and words you didn't even know you knew. What would the world be without music? You can't even dare think of what it would be like in the world without music, even when music isn't especially your thing the way it seems to be with so many.
Certainly, music has to be about more than sound. Not all sound is music.
You long to fulfill all the senses. Fortunate are you when hearing, seeing, taste, smell and touch are there for you and all around you. You crave all of the senses. Babies of all kinds cannot live without being touched, let alone thrive.
The five senses nourish you. You realize that you are starved for the five senses. They are a need. You must have them. They provide you balance in a world that often seems unbalanced to you. The senses give you your bearings.
It is no small thing to inherit the world. The senses gather you together. The senses are like peepholes connecting you to the world you are in for purpose and not happenstance.
Of course, quite rightly, there are bigger senses than the common yet spectacular five. There is the sixth sense. There are more, including a God Sense. If all the other senses were gone from you, you would still have the God Sense.
The God Sense is reflected in this way: "All is right with the world." Even a sigh may express this. You have had Days of Glory.
This God Sense could be called Love, yet it is well-known and experienced – even if not always -- that God has more of a reputation for permanency in the world than the Love Sense has. I am aware that the God Sense has also been tarnished as seen by some, yet, here I am, always here with you and for you.
Even for those who deny Me, you find you have to deny Me royally, so to speak. Even so, you are utterly unable to erase Me. If you were able to erase Me from your awareness, why would you feel it necessary to make a hullabaloo about Me?
Relish the five senses and relish the less well-known and higher senses as well. You are not an ordinary mortal, you do understand this. No one is an ordinary mortal. You are a soul who arises from many galaxies, and you travel to Earth in order to heighten Earth's place and to discover yourself. You are a mysterious Visitor to Earth with tasks to perform and to excel in.
You are here for a reason. You may forget the reason, yet you will remember. Even if you don't consciously remember, you will serve. This is built into you.
Even as time does not exist, there are signals that are timed to go off within you. The signals say: "Now!"
There can be rough wake-up calls. There can also be sweet melodies that run through you, and you call out: "Eureka!" Or there may be a bell that rings, and you don't even seem to notice. Nevertheless, the bell rings, and on some deep level, you hear the bell and hear it well.
There are whole worlds going on within you. Your mind is simply boggled. You blithely don't see or can't see all at present. Nevertheless, something great is going on. One day you will see or, if not see, simply recognize in awe.
You will confess that you have grown. You don’t have to see your growth happening for it to have happened. Your awareness at the time is not a necessity. It's nice, yet not essential. Your participation is guaranteed. You may not have a clue as to who you are, yet you are Who I say you are whatever you may think.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-god-sense.html

God said:
Everyone wants to leave a mark of himself in the world. When it's your time to come Home, you want to leave an imprint of yourself, something that says you were here on Earth. You want to leave something that says:
"I was here. I lived and breathed here. I was a human Being on Earth for a short span of physical life." You want some testament to yourself to remain. This, of course, is your attachment to Life in the World. Life on Earth holds great significance to you.
The fact is that later it will not have this kind of importance to you. This is not sad, dear ones. When you literally climb a ladder, you are not attached to the last rung your foot was on. You climbed a ladder, and now you are on another rung of the ladder. There is no attachment. No reason for it.
You may think of your childhood home with attachment. It was special. You remember every nick and cranny. There is something you long for that accompanied the home where you were born. This is attachment pure and simple. Your early home is adorned with part of your life that is no longer. You might like to visit this home once again. It is where you yourself took place. It was where you lived as a child with your family.
Even if you visit your former home, your family is no longer there. You associate your childhood with that home on a street, this home that you lived in and grew up in. You used to burst through the door. Seemingly, now it is like Narnia that you entered through.
In the world, there is associative attachment. While you are on Earth, you are knitted to what has been.
When you leave Earth, attachment is no more. You long for nothing. You have gone beyond attachment. You don't crave brick and mortar. Childhood home doesn't matter any more. Nostalgia is an affair on Earth. Love in Heaven has not a tinch of attachment. You have everything. You have Life Everlasting. There is nothing you need. You abide in Infinity, your True Home.
As a child, it’s likely you especially loved riding on a merry-go-round. When or how the importance of the experience of merry-go-round left you, you have no idea.
Another way of expressing what I say to you is that you can't really attach yourself to the past. The past is not Reality. You do not require an assigned identity, for love is your I.D. Unattached love is your I.D., and you live and breathe love in Heaven without actually drawing a breath. You are the Beingness of Love. We can call you Love Flowing.
You require no signposts. You require no evidence. You have no keepsakes. In the Presence of Love, what else do you need?
Yes, this is Life in Freedom. Attachment, after all, is only a picture in your mind, a thought, and it really isn't part and parcel of you. Attachment is more like a little song you hum. It serves no purpose at all except as you depart from it. No longer do you lead yourself to experience the past vis-à-vis the present. Life does not slip through your fingers. Life is this moment, this Throb of Eternity.
Of course, there is no throb. You are not outside Eternity to talk about it. You are not a visitor to Eternity. You are Eternity. You have nothing missing. You are never absent. You are not in front of Eternity. Nor are you behind it or on either side of it or above or below it. You don't appear earlier or later. You don't seek Love because you are Love, and there is no world to appear in when you are knowingly in Eternity.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 21 Feb 2017, 7:25 pm

God said:
Music can so inspire, and lyrics can inspire. There is definitely something about music that inspires. You hum old tunes, tunes and words you didn't even know you knew. What would the world be without music? You can't even dare think of what it would be like in the world without music, even when music isn't especially your thing the way it seems to be with so many.
You long to fulfill all the senses. Fortunate are you when hearing, seeing, taste, smell and touch are there for you and all around you. You crave all of the senses. Babies of all kinds cannot live without being touched, let alone thrive.
The five senses nourish you. You realize that you are starved for the five senses. They are a need. You must have them. They provide you balance in a world that often seems unbalanced to you. The senses give you your bearings.
It is no small thing to inherit the world. The senses gather you together. The senses are like peepholes connecting you to the world you are in for purpose and not happenstance.
Of course, quite rightly, there are bigger senses than the common yet spectacular five. There is the sixth sense. There are more, including a God Sense. If all the other senses were gone from you, you would still have the God Sense.
The God Sense is reflected in this way: "All is right with the world." Even a sigh may express this. You have had Days of Glory.
This God Sense could be called Love, yet it is well-known and experienced – even if not always -- that God has more of a reputation for permanency in the world than the Love Sense has. I am aware that the God Sense has also been tarnished as seen by some, yet, here I am, always here with you and for you.
Even for those who deny Me, you find you have to deny Me royally, so to speak. Even so, you are utterly unable to erase Me. If you were able to erase Me from your awareness, why would you feel it necessary to make a hullabaloo about Me?
Relish the five senses and relish the less well-known and higher senses as well. You are not an ordinary mortal, you do understand this. No one is an ordinary mortal. You are a soul who arises from many galaxies, and you travel to Earth in order to heighten Earth's place and to discover yourself. You are a mysterious Visitor to Earth with tasks to perform and to excel in.
You are here for a reason. You may forget the reason, yet you will remember. Even if you don't consciously remember, you will serve. This is built into you.
Even as time does not exist, there are signals that are timed to go off within you. The signals say: "Now!"
There can be rough wake-up calls. There can also be sweet melodies that run through you, and you call out: "Eureka!" Or there may be a bell that rings, and you don't even seem to notice. Nevertheless, the bell rings, and on some deep level, you hear the bell and hear it well.
There are whole worlds going on within you. Your mind is simply boggled. You blithely don't see or can't see all at present. Nevertheless, something great is going on. One day you will see or, if not see, simply recognize in awe.
You will confess that you have grown. You don’t have to see your growth happening for it to have happened. Your awareness at the time is not a necessity. It's nice, yet not essential. Your participation is guaranteed. You may not have a clue as to who you are, yet you are Who I say you are whatever you may think.

God said:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 20 Feb 2017, 2:46 pm

God said:
You will confess that you have grown. You don’t have to see your growth happening for it to have happened. Your awareness at the time is not a necessity. It's nice, yet not essential. Your participation is guaranteed. You may not have a clue as to who you are, yet you are Who I say you are whatever you may think

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 19 Feb 2017, 7:59 pm

Heavenletter #5931 Money, Only in the World, February 19, 2017

God said:
Sometimes Life on Earth feels so foreign to you. It's not Earth that is so strange really. It is the world. Earth is rewarding. The world you have trepidation about.
The world seems to run on money. Business is money. And money seems also to be one of the silliest things you can imagine. There must be another way.
Advertising has taken over. Marketing has become like a God. It is as if love has been forgotten, and only gain is remembered, and gain at any cost.
How could this happen? What did happen? And, yet, you too are dependent upon money. Can money really be the basis of Life in the World?
Maybe it isn't really about money. Maybe it's really about the thrill of the chase. Maybe it's about competition with a capital C.
Why couldn't something else besides money be the medium of exchange? Yet you can't think what it could be. Smiles can't replace paper or coin. Flowers? Not likely, but what you don’t know even as money seems too callous and callow. Hmm, there seems to be something about the idea of the deal. The transaction seems to be the thing.
All you can really say is you want to live in a different kind of world where money isn't so overly-impersonal. Hand to hand, hand from hand, to and fro pockets and purses. What kind of florid energy is the stock exchange?
So real are exchanges, paid for with money, and so unreal to you. You don't have the answers. You can't figure it out. All you know is that it seems too cut and dried.
The way it is now, it is just so impersonal, even inhuman. It's like a hold-up in a bank. Money is stolen. Someone is left holding the bag.
There simply has to be a solution, only you don't know what it could be.
Not that you wouldn't mind being independently wealthy, as if that independence would mean you would have no worries. It's just you wouldn't have worries of a certain kind.
Yet the concept of money can’t be natural. Money can't be what it is made out to be.
Nor do you like the concept: "By the sweat of your brow…"
What do you really want, you ask yourself. Freedom, you suppose yet not lawlessness.
What can dislodge this discomfort you have when it comes to money and business affairs? Money is seeming to you as an indignity.
You don't at all like the idea of such borders.
Money may have become an empire of its own. You wouldn't mind an empire of your own. Sometimes the idea of living on a deserted island sounds wonderful. That would be getting away from it all, all the traffic and back and forth and catching a subway, and yet it would be lonely.
Well, it may be lonely for you now anyway.
Meanwhile, you follow along in step with a world that you frown at.
It’s time now for you to break out in a big smile, do some cartwheels. Commerce may not be your thing, yet it is something. Of course, money is what the world says it is, yet money may not be more fictitious than anything else in the world.
Right now, you don't want to hear the word economy again – THE economy. Or the word budget. Or the word spent or the word paid or rising prices or afford.
You would want Love to take over the world yet that seems improbable to you.
Nor do you want any more questions today. You don't. Except you ask:
"Where, God, where is peace? When is it mine?"

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/money-only-in-the-world.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 18 Feb 2017, 12:15 pm

Heavenletter #5929 Joy in All Seasons, February 17, 2017

God said:
In August, those of My Children who live in the Northern Hemisphere, may have said to themselves:
"I may be tired of hot summer, yet, alas, I am not ready for months of cold winter. Summer seems short, and winter seems long. When summer arrives, I am eager. When winter looms, I am reluctant. Of course, when I was young, my heart quickened at the thought of fresh snow. Must I let everything around me affect me so much as if summer is to be welcomed and winter is not?
"All You lay out on the Earth before us, God, all the cycles are beautiful and miraculous. You surround us with Beauty beyond Beauty. You tell us to take Life as it comes, and I agree with You wholeheartedly. Yet, before winter arrives, my heart dims. How do I reawaken joy in all seasons?"
Beloved, by letting go, of course. By letting go of gloom. Let go of the past. Look forward. Imagine if this were your very first winter coming up, how ignited your heart would be. Access the virtue in all seasons.
You have made associations, as if every season were not the bearer of glad tidings. Of course, each season bestows gifts upon you.
In the winter of your life – this is what the seasons are really about, you understand – you can still make a snowman. Winter is not all about shoveling snow and salting ice. Where is it written that you cannot enjoy winter as it is?
Think about the prior blessing of autumn, as the leaves swirl, and your heart quickens. Autumn is a beautiful gateway to winter, just as spring is to summer.
Think of the beautiful air and how each season has its own sights and smells. How fresh is winter. How refreshing is cold. Even as you may shiver, you are experiencing Life!
Change is ever a beautiful blessing. Rush to the seasons. See anew. Feel anew. In your heart, roll in the snow. Stomp in the snow. See the footsteps you leave. In all seasons, love Life.
Wherever you happen to be, love Life. The terrain you find yourself in is incidental. With every drop of rain, blessings come. With every snowflake, blessings come. All of nature succors you. Ice and puddles are different and wonderful. All is prepared for you.
Cloudy skies serve. Bright sunlight serves. Every year everything is new.
Turn cartwheels. Kiss the Earth. Skip along. Life is waiting for you, and Life welcomes you.
Whatever season, you are meant to be here. Look forward to the gifts I give. They are for you.
There is fresh snow and accumulated snow.
There are puddles, and there are droughts when the soil cracks. There is art wherever you look. What in the world is not art? What in the world is not its own Statement of Beauty?
You are in the world, and you have the chance to gaze at the world.
Be a stargazer too. There is no humdrum except as you say so. Don't say so.
Be a flower on Earth. Accept whatever conditions you live under as the flowers do. Flowers are wide awake and sparkle in the Sun and the dew. Flowers accept the rain on their face and their roots drink up the water. And when a beautiful flower has climbed the hill, it also goes down the hill and rests until it blooms again. And so do you. And so do you.
The seasons are established, and they are established for you, My Dear Ones. Accept all gifts. Do not judge the seasons. The seasons are gifts to you. Don’t refuse a gift from Me.
Say:
"Thank You, God, for You in Your wisdom know what is good right now, and You give it with all Your Love. Surely, we know enough to say thank You, and enough to relish all that You bless us with.
"God, I will dance on the Earth as it is today. I will dance. I will sing. I will embrace what You surround me with, and I will grace all that surrounds me in my Love for You. I breathe in gratitude to You, God, for all the Glory You give."

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/joy-in-all-seasons.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 17 Feb 2017, 7:21 pm

Heavenletter #5929 Joy in All Seasons, February 17, 2017

God said:
In August, those of My Children who live in the Northern Hemisphere, may have said to themselves:
"I may be tired of hot summer, yet, alas, I am not ready for months of cold winter. Summer seems short, and winter seems long. When summer arrives, I am eager. When winter looms, I am reluctant. Of course, when I was young, my heart quickened at the thought of fresh snow. Must I let everything around me affect me so much as if summer is to be welcomed and winter is not?
"All You lay out on the Earth before us, God, all the cycles are beautiful and miraculous. You surround us with Beauty beyond Beauty. You tell us to take Life as it comes, and I agree with You wholeheartedly. Yet, before winter arrives, my heart dims. How do I reawaken joy in all seasons?"
Beloved, by letting go, of course. By letting go of gloom. Let go of the past. Look forward. Imagine if this were your very first winter coming up, how ignited your heart would be. Access the virtue in all seasons.
You have made associations, as if every season were not the bearer of glad tidings. Of course, each season bestows gifts upon you.
In the winter of your life – this is what the seasons are really about, you understand – you can still make a snowman. Winter is not all about shoveling snow and salting ice. Where is it written that you cannot enjoy winter as it is?
Think about the prior blessing of autumn, as the leaves swirl, and your heart quickens. Autumn is a beautiful gateway to winter, just as spring is to summer.
Think of the beautiful air and how each season has its own sights and smells. How fresh is winter. How refreshing is cold. Even as you may shiver, you are experiencing Life!
Change is ever a beautiful blessing. Rush to the seasons. See anew. Feel anew. In your heart, roll in the snow. Stomp in the snow. See the footsteps you leave. In all seasons, love Life.
Wherever you happen to be, love Life. The terrain you find yourself in is incidental. With every drop of rain, blessings come. With every snowflake, blessings come. All of nature succors you. Ice and puddles are different and wonderful. All is prepared for you.
Cloudy skies serve. Bright sunlight serves. Every year everything is new.
Turn cartwheels. Kiss the Earth. Skip along. Life is waiting for you, and Life welcomes you.
Whatever season, you are meant to be here. Look forward to the gifts I give. They are for you.
There is fresh snow and accumulated snow.
There are puddles, and there are droughts when the soil cracks. There is art wherever you look. What in the world is not art? What in the world is not its own Statement of Beauty?
You are in the world, and you have the chance to gaze at the world.
Be a stargazer too. There is no humdrum except as you say so. Don't say so.
Be a flower on Earth. Accept whatever conditions you live under as the flowers do. Flowers are wide awake and sparkle in the Sun and the dew. Flowers accept the rain on their face and their roots drink up the water. And when a beautiful flower has climbed the hill, it also goes down the hill and rests until it blooms again. And so do you. And so do you.
The seasons are established, and they are established for you, My Dear Ones. Accept all gifts. Do not judge the seasons. The seasons are gifts to you. Don’t refuse a gift from Me.
Say:
"Thank You, God, for You in Your wisdom know what is good right now, and You give it with all Your Love. Surely, we know enough to say thank You, and enough to relish all that You bless us with.
"God, I will dance on the Earth as it is today. I will dance. I will sing. I will embrace what You surround me with, and I will grace all that surrounds me in my Love for You. I breathe in gratitude to You, God, for all the Glory You give."

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/joy-in-all-seasons.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 16 Feb 2017, 4:10 pm

Heavenletter #5928 The Morning Sun Is True, February 16, 2017

God said:
I do not say: "Woe, unto you." I do not.
I do say: "Peace unto you." I go so far as to say: "Blessings unto you. Joy unto you. Be light of heart."
Joy exists, and it exists within you. You already have it. It is yours. It belongs to you. You, dear ones, however, set standards for joy. This is tantamount to setting restrictions on your joy. When you set restrictions, you block out joy as if forbidden.
Joy is your nature. Solemnity is not your nature. Solemnity is something you impose upon yourself. You and the world cut yourself off. Somewhere along the line, you become convinced that joy must be overruled.
Death of a loved one, from your point of view, as if there were a law against it, precludes joy. Getting a low mark on a test in school wrests joy away from you. Losing your job, the identity you see, the paycheck and the security it seemed to offer, you may have accepted as ruling out joy. Still, you do begin to have a hint that joy is your birthright.
You don't have to be happy because of this or that. Just be happy. Absorb happiness regardless of what is going on. I do not make a rule that only under certain circumstances can you allow yourself happiness, and under other circumstances you must deny yourself.
You may well have been taught and learned well that, under certain circumstances, it is thoughtless and even shameful for you to be happy. You may well have been shown that, under certain circumstances, you were supposed to turn off the Sun. That is, you were expected to suffer, and, furthermore, that you were noble to suffer, that it would be unconscionable for you not to suffer. What kind of person would you be, under certain conditions, to lift your head?
It has been ingrained in you that, by golly, it is worth your weight in gold to suffer. Is this a fallacy or what?
Of course, your loved one has returned unfailingly to Me in what is named Heaven. Of course, your loved one has returned to full joy, and the world leaves you to admirably cry your heart out.
You are consumed by agony of heart. At the same time, you are not in your Truth. Mourning is not your Truth. No matter how your heart aches, mourning is not your Truth. You may have more belief in mourning than in Truth.
Beloveds, a heavy heart is not a better heart than a light-hearted heart.
To mourn long is not better than to mourn short. You have picked up the idea that to mourn short is callous.
You say it is honest to mourn. I say that mourning is opposed to your True Nature. I say that the Morning Sun is True. Birds' singing is True. Covering up joy is not True.
You may say in all faith that you can't bear it that your Loved One has moved away and left you. The fact is that you have borne it, and, likely, you will bear it again. The unbearable is borne time and time again.
Is being in an unhappy state honorable? Is it honorable to deny your True Self? Cannot joy be honorable? Why cannot death of the body also be honorable? What truly matters?
You are here on Earth to climb a ladder. There are no rungs you cannot reach.
Tell Me that you have some understanding of what I say. Can you honestly hear Me suggesting that you be sad? I would suggest that you let sadness go on without you.
Hear Me saying:
"Joy to the World! The King has come.”
I am the King! Together We are always. No one is exiled from Heaven. Throw off your cloaks of burden. Let’s hold hands now and get ready to dance!

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-morning-sun-is-true.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 15 Feb 2017, 4:05 pm

Heavenletter #5927 Life Is Not a Bad Guy, February 15, 2017

God said:
What if you simply welcome Life? What if you felt that you were Life's genial host? That you are to help Life feel welcome and comfortable on Earth?
It would seem that you have considered Life to be your host and that Life is to make you welcome and comfortable. Is this so? I think that's exactly what many or most of My children have been doing, expecting Life to massage their feet and soothe their feelings, as though Life is supposed to be your butler or servant of some kind.
Of course, Life does serve.
You and Life are reciprocal. You serve each other. Life on Earth is not a one-way activity. Life parents you, and sometimes you have to go along.
In one sense, I ask you to intercede for Life and make its job easier. Let Life sit on the couch. Let Life put its legs up on the ottoman. Plump the cushions up for Life at least once in a while. Serve Life some tea. Take at least some responsibility for Life.
No matter what happens in Life, Life is not a bad guy. As you do your best, so does Life. Life gives you its all. Life wants to make you happy. Life has other responsibilities as well. Besides that, it is not always easy for Life to make you happy.
Do your utmost to smile back at Life. Give Life a break. Don't be a hard taskmaster. Even when Life disappoints you, be cordial.
I won’t say that Life makes mistakes. If it did, you flub up every once in a while too.
Life is set in motion, and anything can happen. Life doesn't always get its way. Give a little when it comes to Life. And, yes, of course, sometimes you have to give a lot. You have to make way for Life and give it space. In terms of the world, no one changes what has already occurred.
Of course, the whole thing of Life isn't solely about you. If Life were a palanquin, We can say that you are one of the people who carry it. Sometimes you ride in comfort in the palanquin. Sometimes you have to get out and carry the palanquin whether you like or not.
Life is an ordeal particularly when you fight it. The opposite to fighting life may be to shake hands with it. You can be gentlemanly. Sometimes you might want to say to Life:
"Pardon me for taking offense. I do understand that you have a job to do, and you have a great responsibility to do it. I realize that you do the best for all of us you can. You cannot always make exceptions. You do not always have the say. You have certain routes to follow, and follow you must. You may be as puzzled as I am. Just as a cat is a cat and a dog is a dog, Life is Life, and this is how it is. Life is what it is. Life cannot be what it isn't."
Grant Life all the freedom you can. What else can you do anyway? There is no point in griping about Life.
Perhaps you wanted to make a peach pie. You thought you had plenty of peaches, but you don’t, yet here is a plum tree. Pick the plums. Make a plum pie instead.
If the oven won't light, then make the plum pie a raw plum pie. You can figure something out.
If you hang clothes on the line, and it starts raining, and you are away from home and can’t rush out to get the clothes of the line, oh, well, then let the clothes enjoy their extra rinse outside, for the sun will shine again tomorrow. You can be reconciled with Life as it is, rain or shine. You can be a good sport. You’re not supposed to be cross.
Sorry, Life doesn’t have a complaint department.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-is-not-a-bad-guy.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 14 Feb 2017, 3:55 pm

Heavenletter #5926 The Art of Disguise, February 14, 2017

God said:
If the Truth be known is a common expression.
Here's the joker! Truth is known. Deep down in every one of My Children, the Truth is known. This has to be so, for deep within each one of My children am I.
Logic often does not take you where you want to go. Beyond logic, you really do know that you are not this miserly person you may see yourself as on Earth.
All is known. This is inevitable. You know it on a deeper level than you may yet be on speaking terms with. Your mind may not as yet have devoured this knowledge that you, the True You, are conversant with. Knowledge deep in your heart may not have surfaced as yet. This knowledge is a Life Saver, of course, yet you are not an emergency. You are actually emerging from a cloak of darkness.
The Truth is not a stranger to you. You may dodge it. You may run away from it. You may be scared of it. You may disbelieve it. You may think the Truth is too good to be true, yet you know the Truth, and you cannot escape it forever.
The Truth I speak of is the Truth that you are a Divine Being. You are not this individual you bat around with in your mind. You’re not this individual in a body who experiences emotions and the illusion of disapproval and so on. You are more than this.
The Love I speak of is not the same as the emotion you call Love. The Love We talk about is deeper and higher than any emotion. Falling in love is emotion, and you feel you can't live without all the emotion you have pinned your hopes on.
The Love for the Vibrancy of Life may escape your awareness, yet you are never ever without it. A seed of a flower may just sit there all winter, yet, come spring or summer, it sits up and delivers.
Dear Ones, you do not have to sit in the shade with your head down. You are going to wake up and start rising. You will behold that you are in Eternity and always have been. You will click your tongue or clap your hand on your forehead with the realization that you -- you in all your Divinity and Shining Light -- have been a Sparkling Being right along. You had overlooked your Radiance, yet you knew it! You always knew it.
When you bloom, you realize Whose Splendor you reveal. What a revelation. That's just it. You reveal the Truth of Life. You will wonder how you could have missed what is so obvious.
What is this that you dabbled in? You begin to accept now that your Earth experience has been a cloudy dream. All this time, the Divinity you thought was the dream was the Literal Truth of You.
You are waking up, dear ones, to the Truth that you are not Heaven Bound. You are bound to the Realization that you have always been in Heaven. There is no other place to be. You and I – that's all there has ever been.
Could you have been more asleep! All Paradise is yours, and you played ignorant! You got away with it! Do you begin to see how masterful you are!
You mastered the Art of Disguise. You played a game. You were so good at this game that you convinced yourself -- as well as others – that the game was serious, and something was really the matter.
HA HA, there is no matter, beloveds. A picture was drawn, and you believed in the picture! You bowed down to the picture when you are the Prince or the Princess. Always you were. You hadn't quite caught up to yourself. Now you see. Now you shed your disguise, and here you stand in all the Bright Light that you are and never were not.
Welcome, honey bun.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-art-of-disguise.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 14 Feb 2017, 12:53 am

Heavenletter #5924 Catch Yourself in Peace and Happiness, February 12, 2017

God said:
In every breath, you perpetuate yourself on Earth.
You are a willing partner in your Life. Your Life is your Life, and Your Life is yours to do with. Certainly, there are factors out of your present control, where you were born, to whom, and, yet, as farfetched as it may seem, you contributed to your placement in life.
Your life was not simply foisted on you, nor were your choices limited to you. You had preferences, the reasons for which you are unable to identify now. Nevertheless, you positioned yourself. You can’t figure this all out now, nor is there a reason to.
We can say that you speak in a different language now than in the language you spoke then. We can say you speak with words now and perhaps more in shapes and colors then. More with abstract then whereas you long to identify other factors now.
Consider that you gave yourself an assignment, and now you fulfill it. Accept your assignment with eagerness. Give yourself a good go at it. You might well not now choose the Life you chose – or you may – yet, in any case, you did not choose it randomly.
Certainly, some puzzles seem more complex than others, yet you have privilege in working the puzzle that is before you. Go at it with the idea that you will find your way, and have every advantage in the puzzle that is before you. This puzzle is called Life. This does not mean that you whip your puzzle into submission. You don't whip it into shape. You look at it in new ways.
How often have you said: "If only I had known then what I know now…"
So, do a lot of so-called solving by looking at where you seem to be going. Choose your events. Choose your own slant on Life. Raise your life. Be fair to Life. Welcome Life.
You know that all is not what it seems. This goes both ways. Do Me a favor, and do the world and yourself a favor. All you have to do is to look at the upside. I would say that you peer at the downside too much. You are quick at it. Dear Ones, you do not always know what is a blessing and what is not.
It can be said that everything is a blessing. There is good to come from everything, even when that seems improbable or impossible. Life does redeem itself. Think upward-moving thoughts. Think anew.
If you would like to turn your life around, turn your thinking around. You change now, and more of your Life will change of its own accord. If you want an updated Life, update your thinking. How you think changes everything. This is where you begin. Begin now.
This is not getting ahead of yourself, nor do you wait to see changes. You change now, and the changes will pour in. Don’t delay.
Every day is your birthday. Celebrate it. Look forward to it. Engage in it. Have a good time.
Looking forward is more powerful than you dare say. Perhaps you think that you might jinx your life by going forward. Not at all. This is your Life, and you are the motivator of it. Inspire your Life by taking giant steps. Why not?
Let go of your fears and, most especially, the fears that you don't know the names of. Your fears are not to hide in the closet. They are to come out of the closet. They may try to say, "Boo," yet they are not going to scare you. You are rising about your fears. If you fear drowning, you will burst out of the water and reach the stars. If you fear falling, you will bounce up and catch yourself in peace and happiness.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/catch-yourself-in-peace-and-happiness.html

Heavenletter #5925 A View of Life in the World, February 13, 2017

God said:
You are getting right to the Point of Life. Heretofore, you may have been hit or miss, playing around in Life, even as you may have been taking Life very seriously. How important Life is to you, and, yet, it could be that you have been fiddling around on the outskirts. Life has been vital to you, and yet you may have kept it at a distance or at a standstill, not seeming to ever really begin, just making the motions.
Never mind, don't be hard on yourself. You don't have to put Life on your plate and fill up your plate to overflowing. Of course, it is a good idea to be companionable with Life, have an easygoing relationship with it. You don't want to have a contest with Life and outdo Life. It's okay for Life to just mosey along. You can take Life in your stride without a big to-do.
It's okay to go along with Life as it arrives. You don't have to be a hotshot at Life. You don't have to outrun Life.
You can also be okay with Life as it appears. You can also deepen your life. You can stretch it. You can gain mileage as your Life comes into view.
Set out to seek your fortune. It's great to be enthusiastic about life, yet you don’t have to blaze a trail, yet there has been more to your Life than you may have credited yourself with. You have one time around for this Lifetime that is presently on call, so you don't want to loll around watching TV all the time. The thing is that you may be drawn to watching TV and getting relief from Life. You may not want to be ambitious. It’s not easy for you to balance ambition with despair.
You want to stay on your toes, yet, I wonder if this is the way to live life – on your toes every minute. Life isn't meant to be a conclusion you draw. Life is meant to be what comes and what you welcome. At every minute, Life does not have to be the high-point of your life.
Life can just be Life. There is no particular prescription for your Life, yet you can make the most of Life right now as it appears before you.
You don't have to knock yourself out, nor do you have to hide from Life. Make of Life what you will. You don't want a moratorium on life nor must you make the Hit Parade. Regardless, your Life does not seem to stretch out in a straight line or proceed at an even intensity.
You could come to an agreement about Life. You could set an equitable pace, not too much, not too little, yet just right for a day's work well-done. You don't have to stay up all night, nor do you have to sleep all day.
You don't have to be ahead of the pack. You don't have to win a race. You don't have to go only so far and no further. You don't have to loll around either. Not everyone's Life goes a mile a minute, nor must it. Not everyone's Life is always on an even keel, nor must it be.
What you make of your Life is what you make of it. You do want to avail yourself of Life.
Some of My Children get by in Life by the skin of their teeth.
This is, of course, your Life. You can give it a whirl. It’s fine to give your Life a run for its money, yet remind yourself that Life is not a performance. Life is something you experience and grow from.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-view-of-life-in-the-world.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 12 Feb 2017, 11:15 pm

Heavenletter #5924 Catch Yourself in Peace and Happiness, February 12, 2017

God said:
In every breath, you perpetuate yourself on Earth.
You are a willing partner in your Life. Your Life is your Life, and Your Life is yours to do with. Certainly, there are factors out of your present control, where you were born, to whom, and, yet, as farfetched as it may seem, you contributed to your placement in life.
Your life was not simply foisted on you, nor were your choices limited to you. You had preferences, the reasons for which you are unable to identify now. Nevertheless, you positioned yourself. You can’t figure this all out now, nor is there a reason to.
We can say that you speak in a different language now than in the language you spoke then. We can say you speak with words now and perhaps more in shapes and colors then. More with abstract then whereas you long to identify other factors now.
Consider that you gave yourself an assignment, and now you fulfill it. Accept your assignment with eagerness. Give yourself a good go at it. You might well not now choose the Life you chose – or you may – yet, in any case, you did not choose it randomly.
Certainly, some puzzles seem more complex than others, yet you have privilege in working the puzzle that is before you. Go at it with the idea that you will find your way, and have every advantage in the puzzle that is before you. This puzzle is called Life. This does not mean that you whip your puzzle into submission. You don't whip it into shape. You look at it in new ways.
How often have you said: "If only I had known then what I know now…"
So, do a lot of so-called solving by looking at where you seem to be going. Choose your events. Choose your own slant on Life. Raise your life. Be fair to Life. Welcome Life.
You know that all is not what it seems. This goes both ways. Do Me a favor, and do the world and yourself a favor. All you have to do is to look at the upside. I would say that you peer at the downside too much. You are quick at it. Dear Ones, you do not always know what is a blessing and what is not.
It can be said that everything is a blessing. There is good to come from everything, even when that seems improbable or impossible. Life does redeem itself. Think upward-moving thoughts. Think anew.
If you would like to turn your life around, turn your thinking around. You change now, and more of your Life will change of its own accord. If you want an updated Life, update your thinking. How you think changes everything. This is where you begin. Begin now.
This is not getting ahead of yourself, nor do you wait to see changes. You change now, and the changes will pour in. Don’t delay.
Every day is your birthday. Celebrate it. Look forward to it. Engage in it. Have a good time.
Looking forward is more powerful than you dare say. Perhaps you think that you might jinx your life by going forward. Not at all. This is your Life, and you are the motivator of it. Inspire your Life by taking giant steps. Why not?
Let go of your fears and, most especially, the fears that you don't know the names of. Your fears are not to hide in the closet. They are to come out of the closet. They may try to say, "Boo," yet they are not going to scare you. You are rising about your fears. If you fear drowning, you will burst out of the water and reach the stars. If you fear falling, you will bounce up and catch yourself in peace and happiness.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/catch-yourself-in-peace-and-happiness.html

Heavenletter #5923 Perhaps Unbeknownst to You, February 11, 2017

God said:
There is a treasure within you. This treasure is for you to find. And then you give the treasure away. Your treasure isn’t to have and to hold. You can only share your treasure.
Perhaps one day it is a beautiful sunset you are privileged to see. Perhaps it is one leaf that wafts away from a tree. Perhaps you have caught Infinity out of the corner of your eye.
Something wonderful has occurred, and you held it in your arms or almost held it in your arms. No matter if it vanished before you, go ahead and identify it.
Life is happening at this very moment. Whether you are alone or in a crowd, Life Is Happening. Life is a gift of solid proportions, even when there are no words to express it.
Whatever is on the surface, at dawn or at midnight, you are replete. Whether you take a breath or are breathless, you are in a Lighted Pool of Life. You swim, or you float. You are a breeze in the sun, or you are a butterfly at the window.
You know something wondrous even when you cannot see it or name it.
Names for things, even concrete things, are relatively new. It used to be good enough just to point and say, Ah. And yet to name something is of the utmost importance. It is like a need for food. From names things become stories, running down an unknown path and tumbling into your heart.
There is no end to stories, yet how can stories be Infinite? No, it must be that Truth is Infinite, yet, there is more to it than that. What is "it" actually?
It takes courage to be alive on Earth for all to see.
Nothing is new, and yet everything is new, and you are visible in public.
There are new days, and never the same one ever again. Everything on Earth is change, and change changes.
If only you knew what you were doing, or, if only you could know what you are supposed to be doing? What does it mean to be good, or what does anything at all mean? There is more to you than being good or not good. Surely you are made of more than your behavior. Presentation can't be everything, nor can you be the sum total of what you may try to hide from view either.
There are times you would like to start Life over and play your cards differently. Yet, even so, you have to wonder to what avail?
The fact is that you have a new chance every day. Every day there are new cards passed around. You pick some, and you are dealt some, yet, still, where are you? Where does anything get you?
All you ask for is Beauty and Love. What more do you want? Yet there seems to be always the-as-yet-unknown-more-of-you-that-you-look-for. You have beautiful dancing shoes and beautiful people to dance with, and yet all this is not enough to soothe your heart.
You have God, a God of Wonders, and still you crave more. What is this insistence upon more?
Are there not enough Stars in the Sky? Surely you want more than to accumulate. What is it you crave? More new Stars? A Sun you can approach and hold? You want to dance on air. You want all boundaries gone. You want music that no one has ever heard before. You want to compose music and sing praises. You want Greatness.
Could you desire Greatness unless you were meant to be Great?
Is it that you are too greedy, or that you do not ask for enough?
It has to be that you are more than happenstance.
You yearn to be real. Pinocchio wanted to be real, and he had adventures and became alive.
Perhaps you want to stay home, and you want to travel the world at the same time. What is it you long for, and how do you find it? Could you have it all now yet unbeknownst to you?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/perhaps-unbeknownst-to-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 11 Feb 2017, 3:33 pm

Heavenletter #5923 Perhaps Unbeknownst to You, February 11, 2017

God said:
There is a treasure within you. This treasure is for you to find. And then you give the treasure away. Your treasure isn’t to have and to hold. You can only share your treasure.
Perhaps one day it is a beautiful sunset you are privileged to see. Perhaps it is one leaf that wafts away from a tree. Perhaps you have caught Infinity out of the corner of your eye.
Something wonderful has occurred, and you held it in your arms or almost held it in your arms. No matter if it vanished before you, go ahead and identify it.
Life is happening at this very moment. Whether you are alone or in a crowd, Life Is Happening. Life is a gift of solid proportions, even when there are no words to express it.
Whatever is on the surface, at dawn or at midnight, you are replete. Whether you take a breath or are breathless, you are in a Lighted Pool of Life. You swim, or you float. You are a breeze in the sun, or you are a butterfly at the window.
You know something wondrous even when you cannot see it or name it.
Names for things, even concrete things, are relatively new. It used to be good enough just to point and say, Ah. And yet to name something is of the utmost importance. It is like a need for food. From names things become stories, running down an unknown path and tumbling into your heart.
There is no end to stories, yet how can stories be Infinite? No, it must be that Truth is Infinite, yet, there is more to it than that. What is "it" actually?
It takes courage to be alive on Earth for all to see.
Nothing is new, and yet everything is new, and you are visible in public.
There are new days, and never the same one ever again. Everything on Earth is change, and change changes.
If only you knew what you were doing, or, if only you could know what you are supposed to be doing? What does it mean to be good, or what does anything at all mean? There is more to you than being good or not good. Surely you are made of more than your behavior. Presentation can't be everything, nor can you be the sum total of what you may try to hide from view either.
There are times you would like to start Life over and play your cards differently. Yet, even so, you have to wonder to what avail?
The fact is that you have a new chance every day. Every day there are new cards passed around. You pick some, and you are dealt some, yet, still, where are you? Where does anything get you?
All you ask for is Beauty and Love. What more do you want? Yet there seems to be always the-as-yet-unknown-more-of-you-that-you-look-for. You have beautiful dancing shoes and beautiful people to dance with, and yet all this is not enough to soothe your heart.
You have God, a God of Wonders, and still you crave more. What is this insistence upon more?
Are there not enough Stars in the Sky? Surely you want more than to accumulate. What is it you crave? More new Stars? A Sun you can approach and hold? You want to dance on air. You want all boundaries gone. You want music that no one has ever heard before. You want to compose music and sing praises. You want Greatness.
Could you desire Greatness unless you were meant to be Great?
Is it that you are too greedy, or that you do not ask for enough?
It has to be that you are more than happenstance.
You yearn to be real. Pinocchio wanted to be real, and he had adventures and became alive.
Perhaps you want to stay home, and you want to travel the world at the same time. What is it you long for, and how do you find it? Could you have it all now yet unbeknownst to you?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/perhaps-unbeknownst-to-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 10 Feb 2017, 10:56 am

Heavenletter #5922 Hold No Hostages, February 10, 2017

God said:
If you want to be exceedingly powerful, one of the most powerful things you can do is to let go. One thing to let go of is imagined need for power over someone else.
Pull back. Soften. Let go. Let go of resistance. This is what Gandhi did. He did not injure. Was he not strong in his letting tension go? He would not increase tension in himself. He would not fight for tension in others and, so, onto the world.
He was looking for a melting of positions taken. He understood. He persisted in his dream, yet he did not fight, nor did he concede. He was not a zealot, nor was he weak-kneed. Yet a nation that insisted on owning another nation and keeping it servile – that nation wound up on its knees. As an aside, the man who sought peace and found it wound up shot by someone who didn’t know him at all. Surely the world can use more tenderness.
You are aware that this is the same kind of release that happens in various martial sports. The purpose of this release isn't to show off or to make a point or prove a point. If the so-called opponent has nothing to push against, he has nothing to fight, and you are both closer to peace, for you together deflected a battle.
We are not speaking of winning over someone.
Sometimes it is valiant that you desist. Now you walk away in order to rest. This is not in any way defeat. It is putting down your fists.
You don’t have to announce this change in your stance. This is working on the more subtle levels. Put your dukes down. Whether you speak out loud or not, you are saying: "Let's take a break from all this fussing."
In a situation where you are angry, pause from your anger. You can see the advantage to you. You do not ask permission for a truce. You give a truce.
I will tell you again that letting go of is one of the most powerful arrows in your quiver. Of course, it is not an arrow in your quiver at all. It is a blessing you give.
Perhaps you have experienced this Story of Truth I speak of. Perhaps you were rigid and resentful of someone who offended you. You could not stomach his offense, and you turned away from your once friend. Perhaps twenty years passed before he was in your neighborhood again. You discovered that your heart was eased when you saw him, and a smile came to your face and a smile came to his face, and you embraced like long-lost friends which you, indeed, were. Neither of you could remember the cause for the great gully between you. Now, how foolish you feel for having ever turned your back on your friend over some silly thing of such unimportance that you can't even think of what it was that caused the breach. You did become friends again despite whatever the offense had been.
Before you met again, you had forgotten the offense. This is another way to say that you forgave the offense. Rather, dear ones, I will call the offense yours, and it is you who loosened. It is yourself you forgave.
There are many stories, both true in the world and in fiction, where hard feelings eased. Gentleness replaced fury, and nothing more made of what was in the past. It was let go of.
Can you imagine that when you rejoin family and friends in Heaven that any of you will remember to hold on to any vestige of hard feelings? Hard feelings vanish on their own. What are you left with when you no longer know the supposed source of heartache?
No matter what someone has said or done, the source of animosity is always from something within you. You reacted to something that arose from within you. There is no good reason for you to be quick to accept offense except as you tell yourself that your honor was at stake. You saw a sliver in your own eye. Fortunately, unlike Humpty Dumpty, the egg who fell from the wall and broke and could not be put back together again, broken friendships can be put back together, the sooner the better.
Hold no hostages.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/hold-no-hostages.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 09 Feb 2017, 8:12 pm

Heavenletter #5920 What Cannot be Divine That God Has Created?, February 8, 2017

God said:
It is impossible for you to live in isolation. Even if you close your blinds and never leave the house, it is impossible for you to live in isolation. Even if you live in a cave and meditate all day, you are not living in isolation.
Even if you live on a desert island, you are not, for there is a mass inviolable connection.
What you may feel and what is so may have nothing to do with each other. You may misinform yourself. You can go up the wrong alley.
You are a Divine Creature of God. And everyone and everything else is also a Divine Creature of God.
I will go so far as to say that Great Boulders are alive, and Sand on the Beach is also alive and Divine.
It seems that sometimes little attention is given to the Divinity of Life. What cannot be Divine that I have created? A little ant carries an importance. Bees and butterflies. The dandelion serves with grace. Everyone is God's creature. Every blossom. Every scent. Everyone is influenced by everyone else. Everyone is affected by everyone else, and everyone affects everyone else. Lift your eyes Heavenward.
Every Being in the world impacts on every other Being in the world. A toddler impacts on you, and you impact on the toddler. Every bird that sings, whether you literally hear its singing or not, sings to you. Every message is conveyed, and you receive it whether you hear the words or not. Every bit of laughter. Every twinge of pain.
Life is a heartsong, and it is sung in every heart. The sun that shines shines for all. Every breath inhaled or exhaled reaches all. Every rustle of leaves. Every wind that blows. Every drop of water. Nothing passes by you. All on Earth are bonded together, one grafted to every other.
You are not exclusive of everyone else or anyone else or anything at all.
You are scattered on Earth, and even so, you are divinely connected. It is as if you are a piano, and your keys are played on. There are no unheard notes.
There is not one word spoken that is not heard. You hear it. You may not be able to repeat it, yet it has been recorded within your every cell. It is played and replayed. It may not be your song, yet you hum it. You may know not from where it comes.
Invite glorious music to you. Invite uplifting words to you. You can surround yourself with Beauty. There is not to be a Deficit to living Life on Earth. There is good soil, good soil, from which flowers grow. The physical returns to Earth. That which is of Spirit returns to Heaven which, in unvarnished Truth, has never left and never can.
Influence yourself more. You have a greater influence than you dare say.
You are hooked up to the Universe. The water you drink. The Ocean Blue. The Earth under your feet. The color of the sky. All this is beyond your ken. Of course, you do know that the sun still shines even when you don't see it.
Whose thoughts are you picking up on? Who are you, and who do you think you are? You are in collaboration with the Whole Universe.
Conduct yourself well, for you are connected to this world that is of your making. You are worth gold. Your every breath is heard. Your every thought. And your every dream. Your impact upon the world is a good reason to dream big. Your dreams may be the canoes that others also paddle. You make your mark.
Now that you know the influence you have, get out there and make Life what you will. Intend. Go further.
Remember what you have heard here, and forget about it at the same time.
Be at ease. The whole world spins on a dime. Life on Earth changes right before your eyes.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-cannot-be-divine-that-god-has-created.html

Heavenletter #5921 You Are the Sun and the Moon and the Stars…, February 9, 2017
God said:
You may feel like a small human Being on Earth, such a tiny portion of the Universe, miniscule really. You have no idea of your magnitude.
Let Me tell you that you take up the Whole Universe. There is you and there is I -- One. We fill the Whole Universe. Another way to say this is that you, the individual you that you imagine you are, contain the Whole Universe within you.
Even as this idea is beyond your vision, you are the Universe Entire, that is to say, you are the Oneness of Life. You don't inhabit the Universe – you ARE the Universe. The world is contained within you.
This is hard to fathom, beyond your comprehension, so it seems.
Your physical body is not integral to the Universe. Rather, what is called your heart and mind – therein lies the Universe. This is how magnificent you are. This gives you an idea of your magnitude. This is how it is when We are One. Beyond your understanding, We are One. You may not recognize this as yet. You almost certainly don't have a grasp on this yet. Regardless of your picture of the Universe, this is the case. The world exists of you and Me as One.
When Lights go on all over the Universe, you are the Lights. You are this amazing circuitry. Without you, there would be no Lights. That you are the Light of the World is true right now.
No matter how you may see yourself – as a scoundrel, as a rake, in poor shape – whatever, the world does not exist without you. The world exists because of your Presence. The Universe has its Identity because of you.
We are of One Consciousness, you and I and all the fish in the sea by which I mean all the Souls, are One. You have asked:
“What of all the other Consciousnesses in the Universe?”
I have answered:
“You and all these other imagined yet tangible perceived individuals are you. You might translate this as particles of you.”
You do not yet get this. You don't have to get this. Your understanding does not make this true or untrue. Your comprehension is beside the point.
Does the Sun exist? Yes, the Sun exists. It exists in Consciousness. If you see the Sun, you are radiating it.
Do you see the Moon? You are the Moon. You are the Stars. The Wholeness of Heaven and Earth are contained within you.
This is the fiction – that all of Creation is outside you.
There is no outside. There is only within.
Now, don't start asking detailed questions. This is Reality, all this is presently beyond your ken.
Where is Creation? It is within you.
There is no outside. Creation appears outside you. The bottom line is: There is no outside you. We as One are creating and recreating. No longer think that this is far-fetched. I don't rebake the clay from which Creation came. This is how the dreamed-of world creates itself again and again. Consciousness grows. Thus, the world changes.
Only so long as you are asleep is the dream you dream real-seeming.
You are in a dream now in daylight, a dream from which you will awake. We will have jubilation. All your life is but a dream. You are a part of this mundane dream. The Reality you will wake up to is beyond your present undertaking. Truly, you do get caught up in this dream. You call it Life.
Always, when you are asleep, you wake up. The world you wake up to is not the world as you perceived it before you fell asleep. The world, as you know it, has always been observed from one level of consciousness of which there are far Greater.
You are far Greater than you grasp right now.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-the-sun-and-the-moon-and-the-stars.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 08 Feb 2017, 7:14 pm

Heavenletter #5919 A New Adventure Awaits You, February 7, 2017
God said:
When you spend less time thinking about yourself, most likely – almost certainly -- you are happier.
I do not mean to say that you are just to keep busy. I do not mean you are to just run around. I do not mean hustle and bustle. I do not mean blankness either.
I mean to say to focus on bigger matters than how you are feeling today. Surely Life has to be for more than self-diagnosis. Do not make of yourself a patient that you examine every day. Get your mind off yourself. There is something more to your life than you. There is more to life than you have savored. What have you not done as yet that you would like to do? Something that comes from your heart of hearts?
Surely you desire more of life than just to hang out. There has to be more to life than passing time.
Oh, yes, expand the world.
I do mean to suggest that you find purpose. I mean something that stirs your blood. I mean a passion for life. What might it be? What could it be?
What might you like to begin?
Your life is not done yet.
What might you like to be on Earth for? What are your dreams? Fulfill them.
Start somewhere. You never know where something will lead.
Nor do I mean that you are to find a ready-made cause, for I do not mean that. I do not ask that you be outraged and flaunt outrage. By and large, it is up to you to find your way, and you may find it in unexpected ways.
What direction are you looking in?
You could be looking in an opposite direction from where your heart seeks. Find out. Look for what your heart deeply wants.
There are always answers to your questions. Your heart would not be longing unless something in the Universe is equally longing for you. You can be sure that there is something that is longing for your attention. What have you never dared to do?
It can be anything. It can be to take a course. Find out where your adventure will lead you. You are opening a venue in your life.
Invent a recipe. Write a book. Start something new.
You may already know that status quo is not enough for you.
What are you waiting for? What prevents you? Step over the line of your present Life. There is no end to Life. Your Life is always beginning.
Life is unending.
Every day you begin.
Your old Life may not be enough for you now. Do you think this is regrettable? This is desirable.
You can live many Lifetimes in one Lifetime!
You are not setting out to break a record, not at all. You yourself are breaking out from confines you may not have been aware of.
How many times do you think of Life as Unlimited? Think of it now.
Where are you going? You don't have to get there in break-neck speed. At the same time, there may be a Great Adventure ahead of you. Are you an undeveloped artist or musician? Are you a writer? Who are you that you have not yet discovered?
What lies before you? What lies before you doesn’t demand certainty.
You are finding out. You are on the Path of Discovery. You are also choosing your path. Get started wherever you are. You are claiming yourself. You are definitely not denying yourself.
What could be in line for you now? What is written on your palm and in your heart?
You are not yet marked in stone.
Do you want to work with clay? Work with clay.
Do you want to work with hammer and nails? What would you like to build? Then build it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-new-adventure-awaits-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 08 Feb 2017, 1:40 am

Heavenletter #5919 A New Adventure Awaits You, February 7, 2017

God said:
When you spend less time thinking about yourself, most likely – almost certainly -- you are happier.
I do not mean to say that you are just to keep busy. I do not mean you are to just run around. I do not mean hustle and bustle. I do not mean blankness either.
I mean to say to focus on bigger matters than how you are feeling today. Surely Life has to be for more than self-diagnosis. Do not make of yourself a patient that you examine every day. Get your mind off yourself. There is something more to your life than you. There is more to life than you have savored. What have you not done as yet that you would like to do? Something that comes from your heart of hearts?
Surely you desire more of life than just to hang out. There has to be more to life than passing time.
Oh, yes, expand the world.
I do mean to suggest that you find purpose. I mean something that stirs your blood. I mean a passion for life. What might it be? What could it be?
What might you like to begin?
Your life is not done yet.
What might you like to be on Earth for? What are your dreams? Fulfill them.
Start somewhere. You never know where something will lead.
Nor do I mean that you are to find a ready-made cause, for I do not mean that. I do not ask that you be outraged and flaunt outrage. By and large, it is up to you to find your way, and you may find it in unexpected ways.
What direction are you looking in?
You could be looking in an opposite direction from where your heart seeks. Find out. Look for what your heart deeply wants.
There are always answers to your questions. Your heart would not be longing unless something in the Universe is equally longing for you. You can be sure that there is something that is longing for your attention. What have you never dared to do?
It can be anything. It can be to take a course. Find out where your adventure will lead you. You are opening a venue in your life.
Invent a recipe. Write a book. Start something new.
You may already know that status quo is not enough for you.
What are you waiting for? What prevents you? Step over the line of your present Life. There is no end to Life. Your Life is always beginning.
Life is unending.
Every day you begin.
Your old Life may not be enough for you now. Do you think this is regrettable? This is desirable.
You can live many Lifetimes in one Lifetime!
You are not setting out to break a record, not at all. You yourself are breaking out from confines you may not have been aware of.
How many times do you think of Life as Unlimited? Think of it now.
Where are you going? You don't have to get there in break-neck speed. At the same time, there may be a Great Adventure ahead of you. Are you an undeveloped artist or musician? Are you a writer? Who are you that you have not yet discovered?
What lies before you? What lies before you doesn’t demand certainty.
You are finding out. You are on the Path of Discovery. You are also choosing your path. Get started wherever you are. You are claiming yourself. You are definitely not denying yourself.
What could be in line for you now? What is written on your palm and in your heart?
You are not yet marked in stone.
Do you want to work with clay? Work with clay.
Do you want to work with hammer and nails? What would you like to build? Then build it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-new-adventure-awaits-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 06 Feb 2017, 8:29 pm

Heavenletter #5918 Kiss the Earth, February 6, 2017

God said:
I am your dear God. That’s it! What did you think I was? Did you really think that I am a despot who delights in making you dance through hoops?
In one sense, there is only one choice I give you, and that is the choice to grow. Willingly or unwillingly, you will grow, and you will grow higher and higher like Iowa corn. You will grow even higher than Jack and the Beanstalk. Not even the sky is the limit. There is no limit to the heights you can climb. There simply are no limits. In other words, you are limitless.
This is a wonderful thing, yet you fear it. You may protest the ground that you walk on, yet you don't want to let go of it. What do you think I would say to you?
I say to you: Kiss the Earth beneath your feet and kiss the Unlimitedness of your rising higher and higher. You will not have to stand upon your tiptoes. You will get off the ground and fly. You will fly. Do you know the happiness this is?
Has not everyone had dreams of flying?
Dreams come true. You will soar. You will fly beyond your wildest dreams, and dream anew yet Great Dreams, and they will also come true.
I have heard you say: "There has to be more to Life than this."
How right you are. Shakespeare penned it: "There are more things in Heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
Yet you have dreamt them all in your psychology.
It has been said that I have wonders to perform. True. And so do you. Think of how it will be when you reveal your True Self to yourself. This is not a wonder, for it is natural, yet it will be wonderful and magnificent. It will be true.
You are going to step out. You are going to take a leap. You will find yourselves dancing in the streets. You will find yourselves dancing in the sky. You will find yourselves dancing in all hearts, for where I am are you.
I do not stand alone in a High Tower. Never am I alone. Never is there a time when anyone is alone. There are trillions of possibilities -- correction – endless possibilities -- Infinite possibilities. To be alone in the Universe is an impossibility. Nevertheless, you have experienced a woeful sense of being alone.
Dear Ones, each of you desires to rejoin consciously with your Self, which is to say with Me. There is nothing hard about it, for Oneness is natural.
It is natural for you to hear Me. Therefore, it is easy for you to hear Me. You will find yourself hearing Me as naturally as you feel the Sun on your face. You will feel My Presence. Feel it now.
You are here with Me now, and I am here with you. We are all here together. We are here together as One.
There is nothing in the world or in Heaven but Oneness.
I am your prerogative. You are entitled to Me. Come closer to Me, even as there is no closer. There is nothing closer than Oneness. In Oneness, We are One. Separateness is a fantasy that many have held onto as if for dear Life.
What is your reasoning? No matter. Jump in! Get wet. The water is fine.
The fact is that We do swim in the Water of Life as One. Close your eyes all you want – it is still true. There is no departure from Truth, and why would you want to run away from such a Truth as this that I give to you?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/kiss-the-earth.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 05 Feb 2017, 10:52 pm

Heavenletter #5917 Infinity-Bound, February 5, 2017

God said:
Dear One who worries needlessly, let Me say what I have to say in this way:
You have no choice but to have confidence in your Self. I am your Very Self, so, it is for you to have confidence in Me. Unless you have confidence in Me, you have disbelief. You are practiced in disbelief. You were taught it, and you learned it. Let go of disbelief now. Stop asking yourself all the questions.
Pick up an image of yourself as the innocent you are. Pick up the baby of yourself and lavish love on her. No one, especially you, is to put yourself in dissarray
It is to you I write, Godwriter, as an aside. Let Us have a heart to heart. You understand Heavenletters very well. You are doing My Will. Let go of perceived results – recognition, numbers, personality, hard work, etc. No matter how close you are to Heavenletters, Heavenletters are My responsibility. Forget about confidence in yourself. Have confidence in Me which is the same as to say confidence in your Self.
The existence of Heavenletters came from Me. I looked over the whole world, and I asked Myself: "Which One of My Chidren is to tend to these particular Words of Mine on Earth?"
I looked for a Relayer of My Words. I spotted you. I picked you out. You were handy, and you’re good at it.
My eyes fell on you. There was no doubt in My Mind. There was no doubt in My Heart.
This is the big difference between you, the personality, and Me, the Oversoul. You know how to doubt. I wouldn't know how to doubt if I tried.
In a nutshell, you are plopped in the middle of the relative world whereas I roam free in The Absolute. I am Infinity-Bound, meaning Infinity as the Vastness that I go for and that I AM. This is as true for you and everyone else.
My Children seem to set up road-blocks for themselves, however. Don’t ask any more: "How am I doing? Am I doing this right? What have I left undone?"
If you must comment, say: "How unbelievably fortunate am I to be here now in this place.” Glory, glory.
If you must ask a question, ask: “What's next for me to do?"
You are One Cinderella among Many on Earth who serve as they serve. You came out of the Ashes of Ignorance, and I poured you into a New Life. Never mind so much what you are doing or how you got here. Just keep your eyes on Me.
I found you. You are found. I confirmed you. You are confirmed. I am here. You are here with Me. I chose you, and you are chosen. You do as I ask. I threw the ball at you. You caught it. Now you have run with it ever since. Have fun with this adventure. That’s all you have to do.
You are not being tested. Even if you were being tested, you were accepted long ago. There is no way you can fail. I am at the Helm. Remind yourself that you don’t do much. You simply pick up My Words here and there. Your task is simply to pick up My Words. I am the Decider of which words you pluck. Allow yourself to be filled with this joy. This Joy I gave to you just as you are meant to have it. It is worth a King’s Ransom, and you who had no idea you were to follow Me like this are following Me just like this.
I ask you to be naught but a plodder who trails after Me, picking up the sticks I leave behind. This is your opportunity to play in Infinity!
Come with Me. I am the Comet. You are one of many who are the Tail of the Comet. After all, what choice do you or anyone have but to follow Me?
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/infinity-bound.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next