World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 32 EmptyToday at 1:48 am by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 32 EmptyToday at 1:44 am by Admin

» Israel 365 News
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 32 EmptyToday at 1:32 am by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 32 EmptyToday at 1:32 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 32 EmptyToday at 12:59 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 32 EmptyToday at 12:28 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 32 EmptyToday at 12:17 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 32 EmptyYesterday at 10:42 pm by Admin

» Year of the Death of Jesus
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 32 EmptyYesterday at 10:27 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 32 EmptyYesterday at 10:01 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 32 EmptyYesterday at 9:59 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 32 EmptyYesterday at 9:23 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 32 EmptyYesterday at 9:07 pm by Admin

» israelAM
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 32 EmptyYesterday at 9:04 pm by Admin

» WHY DID GOD CREATE EVIL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 32 EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 32 EmptyYesterday at 2:37 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 32 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 32 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 32 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 32 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 32 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Sat 15 Oct 2016, 8:22 pm

Heavenletter #5804 Life in 3D, October 15, 2016 

God said: 
What are the building blocks of your life? The building blocks are love. If not love itself, a search for love or a rebuke toward love. Many a song and a dance pass for love even though love is being impersonated. Perhaps you thought that you couldn't do better, yet the feeling hangs over you that life sold you short, or that it is you who sold yourself short.
Where is love exactly anyway? Love is supposed to belong and exist in the heart, yet somehow you see love dressed up as in a parade. You went along with it. You see now that love came misappropriated and dressed up as love and passed as love, your love and others' love. It would seem that you find yourself with a false front. You would have never have expected this kind of love to be what you would get or settle for.
Of course, you want to be true to your heart, yet you may resist your love or feign it. You never want to be caught, yet you may not catch on to your self-deception, and so you cheat yourself. You deprive yourself of love, the Main Act of Love. Often enough, you may drag out your stories of love and play them to the hilt again and again – as if they were true.
Often, you don't really know what to make out of your life or even who you are as you play around in this sequence of events loosely referred to as your life. You may not have quite touched base with the life allotted to you.
You may come to see yourself and life as distant and faraway as you ravish misdemeanors and neglect of your True Self. You may not grasp where you have been and where you have not been and how you may have faked your life. You didn't want to. Of course, you didn't want to. You didn't want to come to terms with being negligent and short-sighted.
You don't want to be alone without love to and fro, yet you may find yourself alone without love and in despair. Life became a fraudulent attempt at love as if love didn't matter that much really after all.
Your heart beats a different tune. You might rather hide from yourself than to discover this outrage you have perpetuated. You had thought your life would have won the day and you would have loved and been thoroughly loved.
Somehow you had never built your claim to love. This could never have happened, and, yet, it did. This could not be your life you were living. Surely, this could not be the life you were supposed to live. Somehow, you grabbed the wrong life. Perhaps it was foisted on you by some trick. You played a joke on yourself. You don't want to call your life so lean.
You never became the prince or princess in the eyes of the world and, now, not in your own eyes either.
You masqueraded as someone else. You are not quite sure who you were. You try to sort yourself out.
You recognize that you passed life by. Where had your life gone? Where had all your predictions landed? Where were you all this imagined time? What had you really been up to, and how come?
You had not been looking. Only lately did you begin to look yourself straight in the eye. Your life had been made up of an exaggeration here and an exaggeration there. Your dreams had not changed your life. You threw yourself away, or, at least, you became droopy-eyed.
You felt you were the dregs in your Cup of Life. How could this be when you once had such hopes? You bit off more than you could chew, or, you simply did not bite off enough. You scattered your dreams for what didn't matter to you in the long run.
You don't know how this happened. Maybe you will know better next time. Maybe you won't conserve your life next time. Maybe you will actually catch on to life and live it as if you really know what matters next time. Don't wait. Start now.
Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-in-3d.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 14 Oct 2016, 6:27 pm

Heavenletter #5803 The Simple Birds on Earth, October 14, 2016 

God said: 
The next time you are tempted to complain about something, think instead of something to mark down as a windfall to be grateful for.
Are you telling Me you can't think of something to thank Me for? What if your life depended upon it, would you not be able to quickly think of something worth appreciating? Your life, for instance?
Or, what if you would instantly be paid a thousand dollars for remembering one thing that you are glad for, how fast would ideas flock to you? You might not be able to speak as fast as your thoughts trip over themselves in a mad dash.
You might want to remind yourself that you are thankful for birds that sing and fly in the sky, sometimes in echelons. Birds welcome the dawn of a new day. Every morning they sing. Why not you?
Just think of it, you have had the privilege of birds to watch and delight in. You are amazed at the different songs that birds sing, the sizes birds come in, the colors and designs that birds wear, the slight joy that they evoke from you when you deign to lift your eyes to look at the simple birds of earth, air, and love who take off in joy and then alight in joy. What is not joyful to a simple bird? What happened to you? Did you abandon joy and take dross instead? When did bitterness supplant joy, and I repeat: What for? What on Earth for?
Start over now.
Think of the nests the mothers build. Think of eggs. Think of how the baby birds peck through their shells. What an entrance!
Tell Me, is there anything in Creation I didn't think of and provide for?
Think of creation and all the manifested profusion.
Not even a thousand great inventions of man can equal the magnificence of a single bird singing at dawn.
What about grass that grows and flowers that bloom? Are they not miracles to spark your weary heart?
What about one deer fleet of foot?
What about one young child's laugh?
What about your laugh? Where did you leave it? Listen to Me. Value even glimpses of joy. Your happiness is to know no bounds.
Happiness is yours. Avail yourself of it.
When did you trade in joy for joy lost? Did the accumulation of sadness win out over joy? Did you allow misery to wipe out joy? To what folly would you attribute this exchange? What suckered you into this fool's errand? When did you throw joy out the window and trade it in for longing, as if longing held more value than a bird of joy in the hand, as if a bird was irrelevant.
When did downright misery come to taste good to you? Why would you heap spoonfuls of it on your plate like gravy? What prompted you to be so sullen and allow incessant dross to besiege your life? What got into you?
Wear joy proudly like a badge. Do not sell your joy down the river. What happened to your common sense? When did you give up on joy and accept less, as if less were your rightful due?
You are My child. I did not create you to major in anxiety. Matriculate in joy. Joy is fitting. Anxiety is not.
Why would you make a poor bargain? When did you start collecting woe, as if woe were noble?
Granted, there is that which seems like anti-joy to you, yet who told you to accept it as your own?
Are you unaware that you are the metronome of the Universe, that you are the drum beat of what so many lives beat to? Do you give up, accepting a gloomy beat and take a certain kind of morose delight in it, as if this is all you merit?
What a cockamamie idea you got into your head, as if pain is the extent of your payback and the best you can do. Nope, it is not. Rinse your eyes with cool water, and look again, if you please.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-simple-birds-on-earth.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 13 Oct 2016, 10:58 pm

Heavenletter #5802 The Meanwhile Trail, October 13, 2016 

God said: 
What means the most to you in your life? Who are you really? Whose life are you living actually? Yours? Or are you attempting someone else's life? There is a tendency for some, perhaps many, to purloin the life of another as if you are a stranger to your own self. Live your life. Be true to yourself. There may be more than one path that is truly yours.
You may follow false ghosts all your life. You may emulate others and cast yourself adrift. Find out who you are, and follow your own steps, one step after another.
Surely, the meaning of your own life does not require that you follow the crowd as though the general population knows more about who you are and what you are supposed to appear as in this lifetime at whatever crossroads. No one knows as much as you do about yourself, even when you may be floundering. You do not have to be as others seem to think you ought to be.
Oh, yes, you may have gone along with someone else's thoughts.
Beloveds, you are trying out life. You are trying it out for size.
Don't buy any another's life for your own. What is the percentage in this? You are not someone else. You are you. You have your own star or stars to follow.
Furthermore, come along with Me. Follow Me. I will lead you to your path. Your path may surprise you. Your path is like no other. Your true path will take you to the top of the mountain. You do not have to take the long way around.
Of course, it is not for you to agree or disagree with another's path. You do not sweep your broom across another's path either.
You are unique. You have your own recognized path even when you don't know what your path exactly is. Dear Ones, there is a path or perhaps more than one path with your name embroidered on it.
Yes, you try one path or another when, finally, you start to step into your own made-for-you path. Somehow you find yourself on a path you were meant to follow at this time. Likely, your path may not be what you may have thought. It may well be unexpected. You will breathe a sigh of relief and find it exhilarating to see how right your path is for you. When you are on a path that is truly yours, you feel your purpose as if you had known it all your life.
If you stray from yourself, recognize straying from your path as something you will get over. The day will come when you decide that you must know who you are. This is when you come to life. This is when you put away the canned photos of yourself and expand the corridors of your life.
This may feel to you as being perilous, this revealing of yourself to yourself and subsequently to others. This is anxiety-relieving, your self-disclosure and also the revelation of yourself to the world. Stand tall, beloveds. You may be only one diamond on Earth, yet what a Diamond of Truth you will turn out to be.
Your detour could well have been on a High Road, yet the road you take has to be your High Road.
Now, it is not that you literally follow a map. You are given no map. We could say that your DNA has a route all set. You find your way. Know in your heart that your life is about discovering your route even blindly. A purpose for you is set, and then, you discover your purpose. Eureka!
It is not that you have to be concerned about discovering your purpose. There are no worries here. Have lightly in your heart that your purpose is finding its way to you. Await its arrival. Enjoy your roundabout trip. You will discover an X for you to follow. It will come to you.
Meanwhile, you are on the Meanwhile Trail.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-meanwhile-trail.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 13 Oct 2016, 12:19 am

Heavenletter #5801 Spread Your Wings of Belief, October 12, 2016 

God said: 
To live your Truth, to be in your Truth, to accept the Truth is no less than discovering a lovely glade in, of all places, right in your front yard. No longer is the glade hidden from sight.
You may have heretofore thought you lacked wondrousness. The Truth of you is that you are wondrous. To be a human being in a body reflects more of Heaven than you, at present, see. You do not see, yet you do merit.
You are what I created, and you are My Vision, and My Vision is true. Catch up to Me, and, therefore, to your Self.
I say you are a real-live breathing angel. I say you have the wingspread of an angel. You shake your head no.
You may tell yourself that you believe in Me wholeheartedly, while you tend to toss off what I declare as true, as if I am a nice misguided God far away in the sky somewhere. Do you indulge Me? Do you believe in Me, and doubt what I say? Do you say it is too big a leap to take Me at My Word?
Behind the Seen lies the Unseen. Stretch your belief in Me to believe, at the very least, in the possibility of what I say. If you have to use your imagination, then start with your imagination. Imagine you.
Sure, you are on Earth, and, sure, you are in a body. Nevertheless, you are Soul, and Soul, your Soul, has all the freedom in the world as in Heaven. You are, with body or not, a Free Soul. There are no heights you cannot climb. Spread your Wings of Belief. You are My desire come true. I more than believe in you. I created you as a Reflection of Me. My eye is keen.
You see limits. I see no limits. Furthermore, I created you as I created you. I know what I created. I know an angel on Earth when I see one. Naming you as an honest-to-goodness angel – this seems farfetched to you. Stretch your boundaries.
What I say is true is true. It is not arbitrary. It is a given. Accept yourself as I gave you to be. Body is the illusion. Spirit is the Truth. Accept. Accept Truth and doubt the obstacles you put before you.
You blindfold yourself, yet you are not blind, or, We can say that you are selectively blind. You cover your eyes. You hesitate to see the God and gold you are made of. You are inevitably an Angel created by My Love. You are not the hasty sketch you and others have made of you and themselves. Unmask yourself.
What makes you think you are wiser than I? Do you have the idea that you see better than I do? You do not see far enough. It is insensible for you to deny what I say, and yet you go out on a limb of ignorance. You are fearful to walk out on a Limb of an Amazing Tree. What I make of you, I made you. What if you believe Me? That which you are is staunchly behind the scenes of common knowledge, pushed aside in the crowdedness of disbelief.
Don't believe then. Consider the possibility of Truth.
Aspire. Aspire then to be the angel I attest to. You are faint of heart when it comes to belief in yourself. Discover your Being. Step out. Dare to be the Truth of yourself.
What do you think it means to be Spirit on Earth? Your Spirit flies far afield. You do not wander in darkness. Darkness is a façade, a trumped-up cloudiness that you make out as true. You accept ignorance and inability as excuses not to stand up for yourself. You declare your vast ignorance on Earth when, in fact, you are elegance on Earth. No longer perpetuate a myth. Enough of flouting ignorance. Stake your claim.
On behalf of a faint-hearted world, and on behalf of a God on Earth and in Heaven, live the Truth you are. Catch up to your Self.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/spread-your-wings-of-belief.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 11 Oct 2016, 9:04 pm

Heavenletter #5800 When Does Life Begin?, October 11, 2016 

God said: 
I read your thoughts as they run around, even as your thoughts spin around, and you don’t know who thinks them or reads them as from a list.
Everything in your life meant and means a lot to you. Every thing. You were impressionable. You are still. Life affects you. It has an effect on you. Life is like the hand that bounces you as you go along, you, and the Earth turns. Where did you come from, and where are you going?
You seek the Meaning of Life. You seek the meaning of your Life. You are the Meaning. You are the Meaning of all that you hold holy even as holy is a vague principle to you.
What does anything mean, and what does anything not mean? You have no idea. You are in a maze that does not exist. You are hardly amazed, yet you are pretty much stunned by life, this life that seems to hold you by the neck. It is all proprietary, this life that you make too much of, even as you shake it off.
You don't know how you got here, and you don't know what's going on. You play at a shadow-dance. Your feet are heavy on the ground even as your feet don't touch. Yes, you may feel you are a ball bounced around by an Unseen Force. You wonder if the Unseen Force really sees you?
There are times you don't exist. There are times that you are the whole extent of existence. Other times you are a mere onlooker or not even that. It is like you are the onlooker looking on yourself from a distance while not paying attention.
What is Life all about anyway? Where have you been?
When does Life begin, you wonder. Where is it going, and why does it matter so much, if at all? It is just for a moment, a brief glimpse that means everything to you and, at the same time, means nothing to you at all. You are hardly present. Life is hardly a fantasy, and it is hardly real. It is non-existent. It's a lot of talk.
Your life may feel like a smudge on a piece of white paper.
You are surprised and disappointed at the same time.
You are free and under a yoke.
Sometimes it seems that Life is opposed to Life, even if Life possibly exists at all. Are you for Life or are you not for Life at all, perhaps none whatsoever. Were you ever? You too often go through motions.
You thought you were down-to-earth, yet you never touched base, and Heaven was not findable. Was Heaven for you or not? Everything was a thought, and, in many cases, hardly thought about at that.
Where were you when Life was going on, or was supposed to be going on? Were you in hiding? And yet you were not hidden. You existed somewhere, but where? And what for? What's the story?
Life may have seemed more infernal than eternal.
Where were your words written or spoken, and where did they go? What did they amount to, if anything?
Where did your Life go as it disappeared and appeared to let you down, and what was Life about anyway? It seemed to matter here and there, and yet it mattered not at all. You were the blind man who says, "I see," yet he saw not at all.
It seems in retrospect that your life was a picture in your eyes. You and Life were introverted and controverted. You did not see, and you were not seen.
Yet, through it all, you did handspins or cartwheels.
How do you know all these words called vocabulary, and what is language, and where does language take you and what is it for when you don’t understand a blessed thing, even as you stand up before crowds and mutter words before them with pauses in between. You don't have much to say, even as you are hailed as an authority.
You used to think that you were the engineer of the train. Today you feel like a passenger who didn't buy a ticket.
Somehow you mesmerized yourself. You are in a trance, and you are the trance-maker. When will you wake up and announce your wakefulness? And to whom? Are you mumbling to yourself?
Who are you anyway even if you do exist? Where have you been, and where are you going? Do you go along with yourself, or are you someone who waves so long and, then, disappears into the Vastness where you really are all along?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/when-does-life-begin.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 10 Oct 2016, 8:36 pm

Heavenletter #5799 Seek Gently with All Your Heart, October 10, 2016 

God said: 
Be on the look-out for all that you desire and so invite more of what you desire into your life. You are inviting all goodness to you and greater understanding of the journey you are on, including how to spark others along the way. Seek gently with all your heart.
In your heart, you are free to ask Me to keep you on track. Request. It's fine that you are so desirous of growing that you make your desires known to Me.
Be clear on what you want. You are not begging. You are not asking for a hand-out. You are asking Me for the good I want for you. You are asking. You are not enforcing, nor are you wheedling. You are simply asking Me to point the way for you and steer you straight ahead to what makes you sing.
You want something great. You are not asking Me for an add-on. You are asking Me a fervent wish for fulfillment of a deep desire that accrues to the good of all. You are asking Me to help strengthen your receptivity for your deep desires. You are not asking Me for a half-hearted desire, nor are you sitting there waiting for Me to do it all.
And if your wish doesn’t come true soon enough for you, be far-seeing. Don’t get uptight about it. Don’t think for one moment that you have been deserted. For Heaven's sakes, don't bite the hand that feeds you!
You do not always have to get your way, nor do you always have to get your way right then and there.
There is no need to take your life too personally. No need to get het up because it appears to you that I have not given you the immaculate care you think I ought to have given you post-haste.
You intensely seek proof of love from Me and from the world at large. Take upon yourself the responsibility for the life you lead on Earth. Otherwise, you coddle yourself by playing the violin and accepting the plaintive role of victim. It is hardly your role in life to be a great victim. Surely, that cannot be your ambition to be the best -- or worst – which is it? – victim on Earth. There are other ways to excel and be outstanding.
Never choose yourself to star as a persecuted innocent. Do not make yourself out as a martyr. Do not defame yourself.
From a world point of view, no one on Earth comes out unscathed. Everyone carries woes of one kind or another. Woes do not have to be carried proudly. Cross out your woes, one after the other. Even with woe, you can create a life worth creating. No bleating about your woes. Despite anything or everything, it is up to you to be a Bright Light on Earth.
Better to count your blessings than to count your woes. Of course!
It may not be possible for you to change everything in your life. What is totally within your grasp to change is how you perceive yourself in the world. Highlight what is worth highlighting. Let go of the rest.
You are not to be a critic of your life. You are not to be like a strict teacher you might have had in elementary school, a teacher who harped on you and made you feel uncomfortable about yourself. Your life is up to you. Your life is not up to a shadow from the past.
Your life is not about blame. Your life is not about what someone else makes of it. Your life is what you make of it. Wipe the mud off your feet. Wake up. Arise!
Lift your eyes. As you lift your personal world, you lift the Universe. Be the Light I created you to be. Be love. Free yourself from the past. Be. Be now.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/seek-gently-with-all-your-heart.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 09 Oct 2016, 9:01 pm

Heavenletter #5798 Be as Good a Receiver as a Giver, October 9, 2016 

God said: 
You are not to specialize in being loved. Your specialty is to be living and sharing the love you are.
No question, everyone loves to receive unbounded love. Let sharing of your love be your focus. Ask of your heart that it give and be happy to give and generous in giving, all from the love in your so-called independent heart.
The love you share does not have to be romantic love, not at all. It can be plain love, pure and simple. You are meant to be a proponent of love. Love is love so long as you are free to give it. Love can be a tiny kindness. Love is of a genial nature. Love is real. Love is the Reality of Life. Life is unreal without love flowing and generating and more love heaping up, ready to rush out.
Certainly, your giving love can amount to simple patience and understanding. Your giving of love can mean you are not super-sensitive. It can mean you are good-natured and don't make demands of others for your own gain. It can mean that you think of others as much as you think of yourself. It can mean that you do not take offense. It can mean you are generous in word and deed. Go forth and multiply love.
Ask little, give a lot. Give because there is joy for you in giving. This is giving in the true sense. There is no award predicted or meted out beyond your joy in giving. Just give for the joy of love flowing. Let giving be joy. Give, for you have All-Mighty Love to Give.
No need to count how much your giving is appreciated and to decide that your giving needs to be appreciated more. You are not here to love in order to win points.
How you would love it if the world gave you a free ride, and always you were adored instantly. How easy and meritorious.
No one is to demand too much from you any more than you are to demand a certain minimum or the maximum from any other. What you require is to be able to give without counting profit. Giving love is not business-based. It is ebullient for you to give love. Be ebullient.
There are also those who are good at giving and not so good about being able to accept what is given to them. It is hard for them to receive. There is also love to accept.
You are royalty. Let the one across from you also be royalty. Be as good a receiver as you are a giver.
Listening is receiving. Listen. Listen to the soul before you.
Giving love does not mean you owe anyone. Loved owed is not love. Love is allowing your heart to expand. Well, what else is the best use of your heart? Certainly not contraction. Never contraction. You are not to give love that you do not really have. You are not to fork over love that is affectation rather than love in your heart. You are not building yourself up by giving love. Love is not for your embellishment.
It is natural to give. If you are not giving love by the moment, your natural course of love has been impeded. With your love impeded, then your love can be compared to cookies in the oven when you forgot to turn the stove on. What good are these cookies? A lot of cold unbaked cookies.
Love is meant to be shared, no excuses. You cannot give too much of love when it is given for another and not for your own burgeoning.
Un-impede your love now. Then you are natural. Withholding love is unnatural.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/be-as-good-a-receiver-as-a-giver.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 08 Oct 2016, 11:53 am

Heavenletter #5797 Just Love, October 8, 2016 

God said: 
What is there for you to do but to love? What else is there that can equal giving love from your heart? Love is worth all the jewels in the world. What reaches so far as the giving of love upon Earth? Love alone reaches to all the Far-Reaches of Existence.
The Earth soaks up love like the rain that falls from above. What enchantment! What resolution! What art! What transformation! What an Earth human hearts reach!
Earth is good, and your heart is good. In one fell swoop, you give and receive love. You have noble work to do to hold the Universe together. You hold everything together. You are the connector between Earth and Heaven. You perform miracles upon Earth. You come from Heaven to uplift Earth to the High Heavens. What a privilege. What a gift you are from the Universe to the Universe.
Is not love a miracle? Is not one apple seed a miracle? Are you not a miracle upon Earth? Your very existence is a Grand Miracle. All of Earth is a miracle of Great Majesty.
Everything you do or don't do is a miracle. Opening and closing your eyes is a miracle. Swallowing is a miracle. Digestion -- a miracle. Physical life is a miracle. There is nothing that is not a miracle. One miracle begets another.
It is one kind of miracle that in the midst of splendor, you may pout!
The interconnectedness of all life is a miracle of supreme proportions.
An Orchestra of Life appears before your eyes and ears and all the senses. There is music. Imagine, such a creation as music. I outdid Myself. And everything is perfectly orchestrated. What a dance is there in that which is called Life.
Life on Earth is fictitious. And what fiction! Un-put-downable. Multiple layers and flavors of fiction. One Truth comes out unscathed. Love is the Truth. Oneness is Truth. Love and Oneness are One.
I am an Amazing Creator, and so are you. You are created, and you create. Creation is interspersed. You mix and match Creation. Creation is equivalent to Miracle. The world is populated with nothing but Miracle upon Miracle. What did you think you were? Leftovers?
What juxtapositions I make. What Unity. What variations all within the One.
We speak not of transitive verbs just yet. We speak of the intransitive verb of Being. We do not speak of verbs of doing first because Being comes before doing. From your Being emanates your doing. Your Being is primary. Your Being is prime. From Being emerges action. Action is secondary to your Being.
If a ladder represented your State of Being, the rung of the ladder you stand on marks your State of Being. Actions come from your State of Being. Actions may indicate the Height of Your Being just as the size of the pitcher that holds water designates how much water can come from the pitcher that holds it. Another way to say this is that the depth of your consciousness flows into action according to the rung of the ladder you stand in. You perform according to your State of Consciousness.
At the same time, there is a proviso. You can also represent yourself beyond the rung of the ladder you stand on, or, you can be misinformed as to which rung you stand on. You may be the last to know that love has no bounds.
It is a Truth that you can also exceed the rung of the ladder you stand on, for you are unbounded. Love knows no bounds. You are well-capable of surpassing yourself. Do not count yourself short.
Forget measurements. Just love.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/just-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 07 Oct 2016, 6:39 pm

Heavenletter #5796 Grace the World, October 7, 2016 

God said: 
Add grace to your life. Give grace to the world. You know better than to give disturbance to the world.
You are here to grace the world and no less.
This means you are here on Earth to bless the Earth.
You don't have to be a firecracker on Earth. You don't have to blaze great trails. Blaze little trails. Be the Joy to the World you so crave. Give what you want to receive. This is how you become Great right before your eyes. Lift your eyes up to Mine.
Be the Ocean Waters that lap the shores.
Be the Reflection of the Sun.
Be the Grace you give.
Open doors for others. Hold them open.
You come from God.
You are a gift from God to the world.
I give you the world for its fulfillment and for yours.
You are Light I send to light the world.
You may have thought that the world was supposed to light you up when it is the other way around.
In the olden days, there were lamplighters who climbed up ladders to light street lights by hand. It is for you to light the way. Light up the eyes of all who walk on Earth. This is how you inspire the world and yourself.
You are the Lighter of Hearts.
You give water to the thirsty.
You are the Yeast of Love. Love swells in your heart and blesses the passing world. Smiles work their wonders.
You are the host who sends out invitations. You invite guests to happiness. You welcome them. You share liberally. You have more and more to give. You give an unending party. You receive all comers.
You wash your love through your one heart, and your love reaches all hearts.
You ignite love upon Earth. You reach far. There is nowhere your love does not reach.
You are a devotee of love.
You are an Ambassador of Good Will. You act on My behalf. Love goes far. Hail to love. You cast love like seeds upon the Earth. You replenish. You water a huge field of love. You keep love alive. You lay your heart bare.
You encircle the world right from where you are.
You are love. You are the Banisher of Fear. You take everyone to your heart.
You make room at the inn for all.
You are the Light of the Sun and the Light of the Moon and the Light of the Stars. You pour your light on All. You can do nothing less. You announce Light and Love. You plant the Seedlings of My Love. You kneel down everywhere and enrich the Land near and far.
You bless Earth and Heaven and all Life.
You perpetuate Love and Light and All Good Things. You minister to the world. You are farsighted. You can't help it. All this, I assign to you. You accept.
As you breathe, you reach all the world. The world is spread out before you. The world opens its arms to you. You tread lightly on the Earth. You plant Flowers of Love. You are overcome with Love. You serve up Love.
You plant love everywhere by sowing the Light of Love. You leave no one out.
The sun shines. You shine it. You shine love, and you imbibe love. You water the land with love. Love falls like rain upon you.
The world flourishes. It drinks the rain, and the world Lives Under the Sun. You are the Bringer of the Sun.
You follow My Will as if there were no other Will. You cannot resist. You sweep love everywhere. You sing from the rafters. You are palpable.
You are the Finder and the Found. You are Everything and Nothing.
You give Grace to the World. That is all there is to give.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/grace-the-world.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 05 Oct 2016, 7:18 pm

Heavenletter #5794 Upon What Is Happiness Based?, October 5, 2016 

God said: 
Listen, despite your doubts and bereavements, all is well. Despite all your disappointments in life, all is well.
Know that you are fortunate in life. Many in your shoes would be happy, very happy. You know that. So I ask you, why would you choose to be dissatisfied with your life when you could just as well look at your life in a beautiful light?
Ask yourself what would make you happy. Do you have an answer to this? No matter how fine your life is, there is something you want and don't have. This seems to be a fact of life in the world.
All people on Earth have objects of desire that they do not yet hold in their hand. Everyone. And many on Earth are desiring differently from each other. Many see their desires as actual needs. Someone needs to lose weight, and someone else needs to gain weight. It is even possible that they would trade each other if they only knew how.
If you could undo a present condition that causes you unhappiness, would this guarantee your happiness? I have to wonder, what unmet desires would you bring up front to be disgruntled about then?
You may not be able to change a situation, such as your car's breaking down. However, your car takes this in its stride. Okay, it broke down. Your car doesn't object strenuously. It doesn't lose heart because it broke down. You might, however. You might be aggravated.
And yet someone who has no car, may be happy anyway. He isn't jumping for joy that he is without a car, yet he doesn't let this interrupt his happiness. He may be grateful for public transportation.
And if he lives in the countryside where there is no public transportation, he is glad for his own two good legs, the fresh air, and exercise.
There is definitely good in having a car. There is definitely good in not having a car.
Wherever you find yourself, there is within your situation something worthwhile. If you can't see the good in it at present, have an idea that the good in it is there and start looking for this good rather than the downside.
Perception lies in the eye of the beholder. Enjoying life lies in the eye of the beholder.
There is plenty to learn from all situations. Certainly, you may not want to learn from certain situations. You don't even want to get anywhere near certain situations, yet situations are not your plight. Your focus on unhappiness is your plight. Let Me repeat this: Your focusing on unhappiness is your plight.
Consider that it could be you were spared from something else. You have heard those stories of someone's missing a flight that crashed. This was most inconvenient, yet now he lives to tell it.
Look, you really don't want to go down the tragedy road. You really want to get out of the tragedy mode. Skip focusing on what happened and all the why's and wherefore's and why not's.
If somebody should hand you a lit hand-grenade, your question isn't why or how could they, is it?
If you are in a jungle, and a ferocious white tiger appears in front of you, you don't go on and on about how such a thing could possibly happen to you, how you never hurt anyone and so build a good case you can make for the unfairness of this pickle you find yourself in.
And, in the scenario of your being the groom at your own wedding and your bride stands you up, you are not to go on and on about how insufferable this is – all the why's and all the how's it's possible that this could happen to you. All the reasons or no reasons at all are simply beside the point.
In the case of the hand-grenade, your question ls: "Where shall I throw this grenade fast and cause the least damage?"
In the case of the ferocious white tiger before you, your question is: "Where can I run to escape the tiger? Or distract him?"
In the case of your bride's skipping your wedding, your question isn't: "How could she do this to me?" or: "How could I be so mistaken?" Your first question belongs to be: "Is my bride all right?" Next: "Did she really stand me up?" And, if she did indeed stand you up, then ask yourself: "How do I exit in good grace with love and without bitterness?"
In the case of a death of a loved one, it is always a shock no matter what. No one is spared what you call death, and, for the most part, all the loving ones who are left behind are not spared grief.
Can you be glad your loved ones had you to love them before and after their passing? And that you knew them and loved them?
There are many facets to diamonds and to life. You have the opportunity to choose where you have not yet chosen.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/upon-what-is-happiness-based.html

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenlette
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 04 Oct 2016, 10:12 pm

Heavenletter #5793 Your God-Given Energy, October 4, 2016 

God said: 
Today it could be that you are feeling more energetic than you have been feeling in a long time. It is such a good feeling to feel energy coursing through you, and you are ready for the world. Yes, you will be feeling this sense of exhilaration more and more.
Everyone in the world has access to this energy. It is physical energy, yet it is also greater than physical. The energy you sense exists in your body, and also in your mind and heart. The lack of energy you may have been feeling is a kind of malaise. It is a kind of dreariness. Be sure you are getting rest from tension so you can begin to feel and use your God-given energy.
The sense of lack of energy is moving away from you. This sense of lack has been a kind of cover-up. Your energy always is, yet sometimes it is covered up with what you might call stress and other difficulties with yourself. Practice being good-natured, easy-going.
It is easier to practice being good-natured than it is to practice being relaxed. Aim to become good-natured. It is a marvelous thing to be good-natured.
The next time you receive frustrating customer service, for instance, be good-natured. Good nature makes a big difference in your life and the lives of all those you interact with, directly and indirectly. Yes, be good-natured. Good-nature is akin to being easy-going. Just hearing the words easy-going and good-natured ease tension. Feel your body loosen up. This way you take years off your life. You take away wear and tear. You take away roughness.
This simple approach may be a great revelation.
If you would like a new take on life, easy-going is the way to do it. You are not pent-up. You are not looking for a fight. You aren't looking to prove you are right. You aren't looking to prove that the world is not treating you right. You are looking to make nice.
This is the same as looking to find out. What you want to find out is where peace lies. Peace is much nicer and finer than finding fault. Really, what do you want to find fault for? The more fault you find, the more one-sided you are. Pretty much, what you look for, you find. Not every time. Not always, yet don't let a self-righteous attitude restrict your life.
Pretty much, what you gripe about, you multiply. Your complaints are self-fulfilling. Keep saying what a mess you find yourself in, and you will assuredly be in a mess of one kind of another. You may well be knee-deep in difficulties. Your thoughts materialize themselves with such encouragement from you -- why are you surprised?
Ragged thoughts bring you raggedness. Angry thoughts bring angry thoughts. Be easy-going, and better are the thoughts that rattle around within you. Better for you. Do you have any idea how you assemble your thoughts and manifest them? Let your thoughts be about what you want. Stop complaining now. No more sulking. Enliven yourself.
Who are you to be disgruntled in life? No one owes you a living. You owe yourself. Where your thoughts are, by and large, is where you are. The world does not go on outside you. It goes on inside you.
If you want to attract self-serving people, be self-serving. You promote the direction of your life. Your life is not so haphazard as you may believe. Watch your words, and watch your thoughts.
Your thoughts are the wheels your life runs on.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/your-god-given-energy.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 03 Oct 2016, 10:56 pm

Heavenletter #5792 Habits Are Habits, October 3, 2016 

God said: 
Go above and around all the detours from the good life that get under your skin, all the things that drive you up the wall, others' habits that drive you to distraction. Odds are good that you are so distracted by habits that are equally yours and that you try to restrain. Perhaps the same tendency to procrastination runs through your veins. You might overcompensate for it in your intolerance for it.
Perhaps someone's procrastination is intolerable. You are allergic to it. Perhaps you fall victim to another’s procrastination. No one admires procrastination, nor does anyone admire another’s nagging about it.
You might desire to see procrastination removed from the Face of the Earth or made a criminal offense, for you would love to see everything in the world ship-shape. You see no reason for it not to be.
Would you rather have someone procrastinate or would you rather be nagged at? Is one more preferable to you than another? Is one better than another or worse than another? Is it better to make promises that you don't keep and may well forget? Or is it better to keep trying to get someone to live up to his word? Both are repetitive. One doesn't do what he promises, and one can't stop talking about it. A perfect combination -- unmet promises and continual nagging. Neither one is valuable, yet they are prominent enough in the world.
What have you been able to accomplish about other people in the world who seem to hold you hostage in their delays? And who can stop someone from being upset and yammering on about it?
It is lovely to imagine what it is for My Children to be forthcoming and fulfill their promises and never a nagging word is heard.
In the world we have too much relaxation on one hand, and too much tension on the other.
If there are people who must nag, perhaps they are provided with people who procrastinate so that now those who must nag have an occasion to.
If people who procrastinate and their contraries who nag were eliminated from the Earth, perhaps the population would be cut in half. No one consciously desires to procrastinate nor to nag.
These are only two matters that make you tear your hair out as you desire to move forward in life. These two matters do not strengthen you.
Which one comes first? Which is the trail-maker, and who follows? No one knows. Yet both seem to meet each other along the way of life in the world.
There is no defense either way, and both ways are prominent.
What is a body in the world to do?
It seems to the people involved that there is nothing they can do. One takes on too much and promises too much. The other barks about the delays and can't seem to be silent.
No one wants to be untrue to his word, and no one wants to be a nag.
Let's have no more false prophets and no more yapping picketers. Where do either of these styles get you but right where you already don’t want to be?
Life offers much more than loose speech and nagging.
Don't make promises that you will not keep. It is one thing to mean your words. You may be perfectly sincere. Unless you keep your word, you are not honest. Saying you will do something means you follow through. Keep your word, or don't say you will, for you demean the one who believes in you and you demean yourself.
These are not small matters. From your Life, habits grow. Some habits are like weeds, and it is good to cut them down before they are well-established.
In terms of the world, it would seem that there will always be something. In terms of the world, it is always one thing or another.
See what you can do about furthering love.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/habits-are-habits.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 02 Oct 2016, 4:59 pm

Heavenletter #5791 Thoughts Whirling, October 2, 2016 

God said: 
Thoughts fly in, and thoughts fly out like birds. It's wise to catch a thought on the wing, or it is gone. Remembering a thought isn't the same as receiving the thought in the first place. Thoughts rethought are not quite the same as the original. Thoughts well up, and thoughts float away.
You may not be able to remember a thought your mind held. No matter what, you cannot conjure it back.
Thoughts occupy you. Thoughts leave you. Thoughts fly out the window, and thoughts fly in and do not stay, or thoughts won't leave.
If thoughts are electrical charges, thoughts may blink on and off. It seems that all of your life you are pursued by thoughts, that thoughts are your life, and thoughts are ongoing and unstoppable.
You may lose a thought that was like a jewel in your hand while your mind keeps popping up with other thoughts. Some thoughts you welcome. Some thoughts, you do not welcome.
It would seem that you do not think thoughts so much as they come to you, perhaps pounce on you. You have a flood of thoughts you wade through.
How many impulses of thoughts do you have in one day? Hundreds? Thousands? Millions? What you do know is that thoughts have a field day with you.
One thought leads to another, or you get stuck on one thought that will not leave you.
Sometimes you think in pictures. Some thoughts are like songs that keep running through your mind. Some thoughts are harrowing.
When you are in nature, under the sky, your feet walking on leaves, the sun poking through the trees, it's possible that thoughts may leave you for a while. Your thoughts are much like trees whose branches go off in many directions.
Your thoughts may be a barrel of laughs, or your thoughts may be a fount of tears.
Your thoughts may be clear, or your thoughts may play with you.
You might like a vacation from your ordinary thoughts, yet, the more you think, the more you think and may not get anywhere.
At the same time, you are aware that you are capable of great thoughts and insights and revelations, and you are also capable of having no thoughts at all. You may have forgotten where you were in your thinking. Perhaps you were under a spell, and then you wake up from the spell. You have no idea where you were in your thoughts, what they were about, where they took you. You know now that you returned to where you are right now, but where you were before, you do not know.
Sometimes you wonder if all your thoughts get you anywhere, or if all your thoughts are simply thoughts that go nowhere -- thoughts that may simply delay you from the adventure you are in search of. Your mind is crowded with thoughts going every-which-way, a toss-up, a meandering that whirls you around yet nowhere.
How you love inspiration, yet so many thoughts – so much thinking – sometimes wears you down. You may wonder if no thoughts would be nirvana. You want your mind. There is no doubt of that. It is all the thinking that you are not so sure about.
Sometimes you wonder, if you had never heard of the word illness, would you know only health? If you had never heard of the word disharmony, would you know only harmony? If you had never heard of the word overwhelm, would you then know only evenness?
As it is, many of your thoughts are babble, not much more than that.
And, yet, your thoughts also take you to Me.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/thoughts-whirling.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 01 Oct 2016, 10:47 am

Heavenletter #5790 The Broken Heart Club, October 1, 2016 

God said: 
Hearts are broken. You may never get over the heartache even when the love of your life is long gone. Right now I speak of an occasion when you, in effect, were left at the altar. Once a love meant so much to you. Your love streamed. Love that you thought was yours overflowed. It might have been said that you loved too much, and the other not so much, not so much as you wanted. You felt that you had been left at the altar, clearly with your heart up in the air, love broken in two.
Now you can see that all the love you banished from your heart was all a thought, even as the two beating hearts existed once upon a time far out in space. Your heart truly had enjoined love and then, as the other's love passed beyond the Sun, you pushed Love away vehemently, as if it were a hot potato.
Now you begin to see that everything that meant so much to you was a dream. It was all a dream that you had wanted to qualify as True Love.
It was important, your Lost Love, and it still matters to you, even as you now accept it was all a dream.
Yet you wonder how a Dream of Love and Love Withdrawn can still pang in your heart. You and love were like two ships passing in the dark, even as, for a while, you saw this love as two human hearts beating as One. Ah, love is greater than two beating hearts.
Now you wonder if all regret is Love Undone or Love Unwoven, finished off, depleted, the way important words in a book are underlined and then the underlined pages disregarded from than on.
What was the message of this long-ago love? Now you would have the feelings of love continue as love unattached. You wouldn't be misty-eyed and hang on, yet you would free your heart of love. You would allow it.
You never wanted to become acidic toward love. Nor did you want to hang on to love either. No longer would you become hard-hearted to once-upon-a-time love. You would let people go but not the love in your heart. You would let it exist just the same. You would not allow it to be past.
You had more than one love that lost its luster. The others are nothing to you now, yet this one love stands out like a silhouette, like a white moon or a brilliant sun. This remembered love never goes off into the horizon with all the past other loves, no longer cared about.
You missed many opportunities. You know that now. Now you wouldn't wrench the love apart and try to strike it from your heart. You would know love even as you never knew love in real time, even as time is never real.
Yet Eternity and Infinity are real, and all love is intact somewhere. Now you would bow down to love, to your giving love and your receiving love. Now you would never ever turn your back on love again. Now you would call love home, and you would throw love to the winds so it would always traverse the world and beyond. How you would reunite love in your heart now.
How you would combine love, and love would be the sum and total of your heart. You see now in this moment of sadness how much love you had and tossed away in the name of you know not what. You threw away love hand over fist because it did not meet your standard of Love Everlasting.
Now in the winter of your life, you see the magnificence of love even as it did not work out. You may have been undone, yet love never was cut or tarnished or anything at all. Finally you have discovered that, on another plane, love, not possession, is It.
So now call back all the love that you allowed to stray from your heart. Call Love back to Itself, for what you really want is Love Full in your Heart.
You squeezed all the love in your heart. You tamped it underfoot. You tried to banish unrequited love, yet here it is, all your love ready to come out of hiding and reveal itself as the love it was even as you had forsworn it.
You forswore your love, and now you discover that there is no past love. All love is still beating in your heart. Love has come home to roost. Let it flow. Let it flow everywhere. Let love be.
The day will come when you look into My eyes and see yourself and start smiling. How you will be eager to simply blend with Me as Love, letting the details go.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-broken-heart-club.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 30 Sep 2016, 4:44 pm

Heavenletter #5789 Your Personal God, September 30, 2016 

God said: 
You like it when you sit down with Me as your personal God, My focus devoted to you. I like sitting down here with you as well, even as I know I am sitting down with My One Self.
You are the common thread, dear One. You are One with Me, so, wherever you are, I am.
We can also say then that you are the Whole Loaf. I am the God within. I am the Source of All, and I am contained within you. You might call Me your DNA. Certainly, I am the Foretold Essence of you.
We are Being. Being has no borders. Being has no limitations. Beingness is Oneness. One God, yet each human being stirs Godness. I say it again. We are One. You are not merely an adjunct. You are the Whole Package.
This is mind-boggling to you.
You really love the idea of a God Outside you. You find comfort in feeling that a God of Love holds you in His or Her Hand and carries you as a Babe in Arms.
All the while, it is You Who carries your Self. You are responsible to and for Your Self. Certainly, I am not speaking to that small version of you that you carry around and attest to. I, God, do not downplay you. It is your own vision that puts you down, swearing that it is impossible that you can be God. You are the God you do not believe in. You are the disavower of the God Within.
You swear that you are a mere body. You swear that you are a puppet on a string.
You believe in the obvious and refuse to believe in the subtle. You believe in pain and suffering. You believe a little bit in joy and bliss and cannot believe that you, your mere self, has say over what transpires in your life on Earth. You have convinced yourself that you have no great power when I say you are all powerful. Even when you believe in God Almighty with all your heart, your eyes are blinded to the Truth of what I say.
Then you ask: What is all this nonsense about Everyone's being a God when there are higher and lesser angels in Heaven and outright villains on Earth?
I tell you, dear blinded ones, that everything that is not Oneness, is a made-up story, and you believe more in the story than you believe in God. In fact, you scoff at the idea of you as a God. You think that True Oneness is the made-up story.
If you can think of yourself as a know-nothing in this world of opposites, you can also think of yourself as a Knower of Reality. What am I, God, but a Knower of Reality?
A day will come when you can accept the God you are as the Real Goods. At present, you so fear being disappointed that you hold back from declaring yourself as the God of the Kingdom. You can't even quite see yourself as a Resident of Heaven. You are very quick to see yourself as less, seeing yourself as a lesser human being with all these twists and turns of unmitigated ignorance you portray.
Hey, why do you prefer to specialize in ignorance and call the wrong shots? Why not get out of the cave you tremble in and consider that I know whereof I speak? What if what I say is so, and you are God on your own, which, in fact, you are. I will not call you a Fallen God, for you are risen. Without Arising to Your True Beingness, you are crestfallen. Who told you to accredit less to yourself than I say. Not I.
You who may acclaim to believe in Me and take every Word I say as the Gospel, yet you can't seem to accept Our Oneness when I say it. If We are One, what else can Oneness mean? We are One does not mean that We are One human being. Oneness means that We are One God of the Universe.
Well, then, let this idea stir around inside the mere human being you see yourself as.
You may see acknowledging yourself as Greater than you presently acknowledge yourself to be as an act of conceit that discounts your humility. Is it not rather conceit to flaunt yourself as wiser than I?
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/your-personal-god.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 29 Sep 2016, 6:37 pm

Heavenletter #5788 You Shall Be Greatness, September 29, 2016 

God said: 
Yes, I have told you to counteract a negative thought by turning it into a positive thought. This is a step you can take. I know you strongly want to be above the low-consciousness thoughts that too often have invaded your mind.
Never underestimate the power of intention and desire. You desire to get past negativity, and so you will. You desire to get away from spiteful thoughts, and, so, it is a given that you will be free of thoughts you don't want to keep.
Thoughts do seem to come out of nowhere, yet most of your thoughts are derived from you. They come from judgments you make. You find people guilty of not appreciating you, and you condemn them. You condemn them to your remembrance of their offense. In a small way, you wreak revenge upon them. You pay them back in kind by snide thoughts that you hold against them.
Your negative thoughts based on hostile feelings are like small doses of poison you take. You take small doses, yet they are, nevertheless, poison. These small doses are not good for you. You also poison those you blame for your thoughts. Your thoughts reach them awkwardly, yet it is your thoughts that poison you most of all.
I know you want to remove such unwieldy thoughts from your mind. You want to be greater than a petty reactor. You want to be above pettiness. You want such thoughts out of your mind. Truly, you do not want to be a small thinker. You want to be a credit to yourself, and you want to be a credit to Me.
You yearn to get out from an old frame of mind that wishes vengeance, pitiful vengeance by casting responsibility for yourself upon another.
You are smart enough to know that if you want gut feelings of happiness, you must let go of gut feelings of bitterness. Ridding yourself of bitterness is your job. No one can do it for you. Only you.
If you took on bitterness, you also can let go of it. What is the opposite of bitterness? It is letting go of holding on. The opposite of bitterness is letting go of bitterness. If salt were bitter, you wouldn't shake it on your food. No longer do you want to pour the salt of bitterness onto your wounds.
You who would love to receive love must employ the giving of love in your life.
What you cannot withstand is your own bitterness. Therefore, no longer get roiled by your interpretation of others' neglect of your heart. Let go of the idea of taking offense. You do not require anyone's favor. You may desire everyone's favor, yet you do not have to have anyone's favor.
You are learning self-sufficiency. You are learning how to give. You might even call it forgiveness that you are learning. Forgiveness is not your aim, however. Be eager to learn to not to take offense. If you didn't take offense in the first place, there would be no need for forgiveness.
You and everyone else live in your own worlds. Your life is what you say it is. Come to a new language in your world. Come from a clean slate.
What you are doing now is like washing dishes. Every time you use a plate, you wash it again. How good it is to have a clean plate. How good it is to wash your thoughts.
Your thoughts have been a habit. Now you choose new thoughts, not as a favor to anyone but to yourself.
If you owe anything, you owe yourself this favor. Somewhere within you, you previously claimed certain rights. Now you give up those rights. You lived in a smaller world. Now you promote yourself to useful thoughts that serve mankind rather than ego. Ego thoughts get you nowhere. It is for you to get yourself somewhere. Go where you want to go. Where you have been is not the issue. Where you want to go – this is the issue.
Issue blessings from your heart. This is your destiny. Negativity and smallness are not.
If you want to be great, think greater thoughts. You can do it. You are bursting out of old bounds now. You are reaching up to Heaven. No longer do you seek tit for tat. No, now you seek Greatness, and you shall have it. You shall be it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-shall-be-greatness.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 28 Sep 2016, 8:24 pm

Heavenletter #5787 There Is No Loss, September 28, 2016 

God said: 
You don't want to make too much of what you may call signs. Let's say you lost a story you wrote or you lost a chord of music you heard playing inside you.
Is a loss meant to be lost for some unknown reason? Was the story meant not to see the light of day? Was the chord never to be heard? And then come the why questions, and you ponder more.
Dear Ones, you don't want to second-guess Life. You don’t need all the answers. It's perfectly fine to be without all the answers.
Signs can become a preoccupation. You begin to wonder around the clock. So busy are you listening to signs from above that you divert yourself from living life right here on Earth. Or, it could be said, you live life predominantly from a perspective of analysis which is hardly the point of life. Why analyze your life away?
In a sense, your life is what you think of it. What you think of your life is what you make of it.
Oh, My goodness, there is no end to speculating on life and wondering what this means and that means or what this could mean and what that could mean. With analysis, you wear yourself down to the ground. You may well make too much of that which does not bear making much of at all.
In the instance of the lost story or a lost chord, the point is that it got lost, and you are to live life. You know, the best you can do is to take one step after another. With a story lost, you are left with other choices than when the written story is still available to you. There are always new chords left for you to discover.
When you lose something important to you, no matter how important its meaning to you, you go on, one way or another. If you lose a horse you are riding, obviously you find another horse to ride. And then you get on the new horse. Or, you hitch a ride, or you walk. Is this tragic?
In the case of a lost story, you decide either to try again and reconstitute it, or a new story starts to inspire you. What you are definitely not to do is to moan and groan about it. You are to move on. Progress.
You could try to rewrite the story, yet the creative juices are gone. So then you go on with a new story. Or, you decided not to try to write the lost story from scratch. Later, you feel an impulse to give it a try again. So be it.
When you lose a loved one, attached to the world as you are, you mourn in one way or another, and then, sooner or later, you get up from mourning.
Get up from all the losses. Life traded you another experience from a former one. Even the loss of a dearly-loved one makes room for something more for you. Beloveds, the sun is always shining somewhere. It is for you to find out where.
I could say there are no losses ever because you don't own anything in the first place!
I will also reaffirm that, in the case of a loved one whose body dies, your beloved does not appear only in one room of your house. Your loved one will appear to you again in every room.
When you are able to remember Infinity, you are not limited to time. In Infinity, timelessness exists. There are no minutes. They are no hours. There is no absence of anything at all.
Absence, no matter how powerfully you may feel it, is an impossibility. You will be reunited.
There is a double-entendre regarding the concept of the past. I can say you and your loved one will be reunited. I can also say in truth that there never was a separation except in your thoughts. You thought your thoughts were true, yet the premises your thoughts were based on were untrue.
A physical presence went off-stage. Souls touch Infinitely. This is not an idea to scoff at.
The physical is a beautiful expression of Life. Enjoy your time in the physical world. Do not think that you did not ask for Life in the World, for you most certainly did. Life in the World is not meant to be a pall for you. Watch your attitude toward Life in the World.
Now I would like to tell you something else to the point. Annoyances, irritation, pain, etc. are not possible without the physical. Without the physical, there is no pettiness. There is no getting angry. There is no feeling alone. Without the physical, there would be no habits. There would be no reliance on time. Without the physical, you would not age.
Without the Presence of Earth, you would not even have the concept of unhappiness. Without the physical, what could annoy you? Without the physical, there would be no noses to blow, no tired feet, no fingernails to file. Without the physical, you would be in a different league.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/there-is-no-loss.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 27 Sep 2016, 12:45 pm

Heavenletter #5786 Raising Your Estimation of Yourself, September 27, 2016 

God said: 
My children cannot perform only one way in terms of Life on Earth. This is the thing about Life in the World – it is a mix. You yourself are a mix. All the opposites whirl around in the world. While you are on Earth, you yourself may include all the opposites.
In terms of the world, you are imperfect. Therefore, I ask you to be gentle and generous with yourself – and, yes, others.
It is not for you to dwell on moments of your imperfection. This is also not for you to dwell on your moments of perfection ad infinitum in order to pump your ego.
However, if you must dwell on one or the other, then I tell you to dwell on your moments of perfection. In any case, look for them.
Look, I tell you that you are perfect as you are. Even with all your perceived imperfections, I tell you that you are a perfect human being. Let not your life be a race between imperfection and perfection. Where would that get you? Instead, make a truce.
At school, it's important that you pass a test. Perhaps it is even important for you to get an A on the test. I ask you: Is getting an A, as heartwarming as it may be, really the purpose of your schooling?
Do you see how desiring an A lacks the oomph of desiring to learn? An A is a distraction. It is a detour. It is a lapse.
Put not your emphasis on grades.
More than asking how you're doing – more than achieving a score -- cast your eye on what blessings you may give to someone in the world today, and, therefore, to the world at large. Ask yourself the questions that will, likely or surely, take you somewhere.
Let Us imagine that what you give to the world and yourself are musical tones. What musical note might you cast to the world today? What musical tone would you like to?
Remember now, this is to be easy. You don't want to be your own taskmaster. Set yourself up for joy. Avoid the trap of demanding that you follow a map perfectly. Perfectly or imperfectly, you get somewhere.
This is not grading yourself. It's simply a catch-as-catch-can. It is an estimate, a guess. Beloveds, you are going in a direction. If you feel you have fallen short or even that you have failed the day, it's okay, for now you can only get up and keep going forward. Why don't you go up in your estimation?
We are speaking of how you feel, not about how much you accomplished in the day. We are speaking of an inside view, not an outer glance. Where you put your attention matters to you, and it matters to the success of the world. You draw your own map. You are absolutely on your way.
Remember this old popular song?
"Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive
"You've got to accentuate the positive
Eliminate the negative
Latch on to the affirmative
Don't mess with Mister In-Between
"You've got to spread joy up to the maximum
Bring gloom down to the minimum
Have faith, or pandemonium
Liable to walk upon the scene
"To illustrate his last remark
Jonah in the whale, Noah in the ark
What did they do
Just when everything looked so dark
"Man, they said we better accentuate the positive
Eliminate the negative
Latch on to the affirmative
Don't mess with Mister In-Between
No, do not mess with Mister In-Between
Do you hear me?…
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/raising-your-estimation-of-yourself.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 26 Sep 2016, 12:54 pm

Heavenletter #5785 The Fluidity of the Soul, September 26, 2016 

God said: 
Throughout the ages, I have heard you ask Me to give you boons. I hear you. Today I heard you say:
"Beloved God, I want to ask of You to please banish stress, worry, fear from my life and heart. God, as I say this, I realize it would be better for me to ask You:
"Beloved God, please banish stress, worry, fear from everyone's life once and for all."
What do you think I'm working on, dear One?
I might word your question differently. I might say very simply:
God, please bring peace to this Earth. Beloved God, teach us to know love and trust and let go of uncertainty which is another name for lack of trust.
Now I say to you:
Beloveds, My whole attention is already on this – we can call it a project. It is a Peace Project. It is a Love Project.
I, too, wonder why all Our desires have not yet materialized. Then I remind Myself that there is a great rush of love and a great demand for peace.
I could also phrase this differently. Do not be offended at what I say:
Be not swallowers of negativity. Be not sheep who follow other sheep as though you were blind. Use your own heart as a bell that tolls Truth. Your heart is to ring true. When your heart rings fear, you can know you are misleading yourself.
You might say, if your house is burning down, that fear is good because it tells you to get out of the house right now. This is so, no argument there.
Let me put it another way. Fear of burning is fear for the body you are housed in. The body, as precious and vital as it is, is secondary to the Truth of You. The Truth of You is more subtle, beloveds, and of more account. Your body is temporary regardless of fire or anything else.
Swing your attention to that which is forever, and this is life itself. Life – and your life – is Infinite. This is Oneness. You have always been. You will always be. This is as much fact as the fact that your body is impermanent.
How can it be that it is so easy for you to believe in death of the body and so-seemingly difficult to believe in Life Everlasting? Death of the body is incidental. It is an incident. Birth of a baby gives joy, yet the soul of the baby is a continuation that is unstoppable. Eternity is not a myth nor is it a fool's errand. 
Why would anyone on Earth prefer body over soul?
When I put it this way, you might say: "O God, of course, I see the value of soul over body. Of course, I know the Significance of Soul."
Yet this is in theory, beloveds, isn't it? What you hold on to in life in the world -- your body – cannot be held onto. You can't hold on to it. No one can.
Find a way to look at death other than a tragedy. Death of the body is just an incident. It is a perceived happening.
Life Itself, life that does not depend upon a physical body, is never interrupted. The joke is that you conceive and believe that life is indeed dependent upon the body, as if the body were the whole sum and total. Ah, life of the body is what is the brief interlude.
Welcome this interlude. There are reasons for this interlude. Give it all you've got.
Remembering Me is the same as remembering the Fluidity of the Soul. It is not time that marches on. It is the Soul.
You are not your body. You never were. You are Soul. You live on the level of the Soul. We are Chums, you and I. We hold hands throughout Eternity.
Is there something else you would rather do?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-fluidity-of-the-soul.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 25 Sep 2016, 3:41 pm

Heavenletter #5784 The God O' Oneness, September 25, 2016 

God said: 
I hear you, beloveds, as you sing from the mountaintops. You sing:
"Beloved God, I just want to say: God, My God, My God of Love. God, God, God. There are times I feel a rush through My bloodstream, and this rush, this energy I feel, is Your Love pulsing through me. I can't quite put my finger on You, yet You are resoundingly God dancing and singing so silently and happily in my heart.
"At these times, I am a blob of Silent Joy, All-Powerful Joy, Joy like Glory in Excelsis Deo. At these times, I feel -- yet not comprehend -- that I am You and You are I, and there is no wilderness between. There is nothing but You, God. There is nothing and no One but You, and You are all there is. Is this Truth coming from my mouth in song, God?"
Beloved, yes, I God do tell you, Yes, this is Truth coming from your mouth. Do you hear your Self -- what you sing? Yes, you sing nothing but Truth, the Truth without words, the Truth of Existence. There is nothing but the Oneness of Us where We exist solely as the Oneness of Love.
All the details fade. At heart, We are One. In Heaven or on Earth, We are One until there is nothing but Oneness, and it is Our Oneness, and there are no two ways about it. There is no possibility of separation. There is no such concept as Two-ness. There is no such thought. There is no such possibility.
The concept of anything but Oneness is too far-fetched. This is a total reversal of the whole incongruity of everything existing except Oneness.
In Oneness, there is no you and I. There is only One that covers the world. Oneness exists in every corner of the world. There are no corners. There is no place. There is no confinement. There is the Oneness of Infinity.
I, God, tell you that you are ageless. You are spaceless. You are Greatness. You are the Water of Life. You are the Sun of the Sun. You are Bright Light Shining.
You are Magnificence Knowing Your Self. You see as I see, and you see nothing but My Reflection in the World. You no longer hang between two worlds, with one foot in Heaven and the other foot in the pretentious world.
You are the Wings of Angels. There is One Angel. There is One God, and you are It.
Your heart is a Sunburst of Light. There is no Universe. There is no world. You are Everything.
I granted you a Fertile Mind, and your mind went off in so many directions, you didn't know how to see. You sought the High, and you sought the low. You sought Knowledge of the world which was not nearly as useful as Oneness.
Once upon a time, you collected Wisdom. This is when you didn't know that you, your Self, are the Fount of Wisdom and Love, Its One Self. You lacked nothing. God never was a fantasy. The fantasy was that you were not God in the Highest when you ever were the God o’ Oneness. Nothing exists outside you.
True, no man is an island. You are Life Itself. You are the Founder of Life. You are the Fountainhead.
You put on a clown's clothing and thought you were a clown. You tipped an imaginary hat. How ignorant of your True Self you once were.
Sometimes you bumped into your Self and identified your Self as God. In Truth, you accompanied Me everywhere even as there is no where and no one else but the I-ness of Me as I exist in you. You simply could not accept the Glory of Your Self, not exactly in modesty, but in pride. Wow, you were an individual expressing the One God, and you put your hand over your mouth and guffawed at the idea.
The God that exists never put you out of the Garden of Eden. You denied your Self. You wanted freedom, not having a clue to the freedom of Self-Realization.
What did you think Self-Realization was but realizing the One God as your Self? You holed your Self up in a Pod of Individuality.
From time to time, you might have called Me your Higher Self or Source. How many names for God did you find so you could put your name further down the line?
You do not walk on Earth, nor is your head in the clouds, for you are the Rising Sun, and You are I and I am You – Oneness Supreme.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-god-o-oneness.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 24 Sep 2016, 9:02 pm

Heavenletter #5783 A Tulip Bulb, September 24, 2016 

God said: 
You are always on time. Do you hear what I am saying? I am saying that, despite what the world says, you are never late.
Now, don't think I am saying that you are to delay other people by showing up at a later time for your convenience and to another's inconvenience. I do not encourage you to lack consideration for others, not at all. It is not My intention to give you an excuse for being late in the world.
On the other hand, looking from another angle of life, everything in life follows its own schedule. A tulip bulb from the Earth comes up at the right time. From this view, We can say that when you miss a train, the later train you take is just the right one for you. In this sense, you are on time.
You are born when you are born, and this is perfect. And, also, beloveds, when the body dies when it does, this is also perfect. And if your body had died at a different time, that, too, would be the exact right time.
How can this be otherwise when time is a manufactured illusory element on Earth? Time is believed in, and time is an extreme force in the world, yet it is pure fiction. In this way, whenever an event occurs, late, early, We can say that it is the right time. In truth, if time is non-existent, how can time be wrong?
If you are very logical, then you might say that time can't be right either. However, also logically, if time is not wrong, then it must be right! At the time something occurs is at the time it occurs. Who can say this is wrong? In another sense, there is no right, and there is no wrong.
Ultimately, time does not matter. Time is like a bureaucrat that is listened to. Time is like the Emperor's new clothes that no one sees yet acts as if they do because they want to be part of the crowd. There are even bells to ding to mark time.
Timelessness is a beautiful state of existence. Infinity is all the time out of this world on Earth that you live in at present. Even so, time as it is known in the world has its place. And I will say that time is short. While you are on Earth, make hay while the sun shines.
In one sense, it makes no difference what your life is like on Earth. In another sense, it makes all the difference in the world.
Instead of speaking of time, let Us speak of energy then. Make use of your energy. Live life. Love life. Expand on your life. Life comes once in a lifetime on Earth. That you have a history of many lives is not the issue. You have, as the soap opera says, only One Life to Live in this round. In this cycle, every lifetime is a rare event. There is no other Life like the one you've got right now.
Even as life is a continuum, and even as there is truly Oneness and no multiplicity, this life you live today has Great Importance. You picked this life as you would pluck a plum from a tree. Then, what is this about forbidden fruit from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil? Live life rather than studying it.
You are here on Earth furrowing for wisdom and understanding of this expressed lifetime. You do gain.
So it is important that you are here. The gain of your life is for all. You impart Oneness. All gather around the Maypole as One. You are deeply One at the core.
Even in skirmishes on the surface of life, despite counting and demarcations, despite your individual selves, despite everything, you are One. Oneness is supreme Beauty, yet individuality also carries its supreme Beauty. How would you live Life on Earth without the happenstance of your uniqueness?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-tulip-bulb.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 23 Sep 2016, 9:35 pm

Heavenletter #5782 The Beauty of Everyday Life, September 23, 2016 

God said: 
You may think you need guidance in handling sharp remarks or dark looks extended to you by others or perhaps the fact of your being overlooked altogether. You may think you need guidance in many matters pertaining to courage and managing to get through the pitfalls of life in the world.
What you really need to gain is familiarity with feeling calm and, therefore resulting in calm, forthright and calmer still.
How many times do you later think of what you wish you had said instead of what you did say, or you didn't say and didn't think of at the time? What you may need protection from is your being defensive. Defensive, you escalate situations that don’t need escalating. Be the cooling waters. Have one less confrontation to regret.
You may feel that it is incumbent upon you to make sure that you are not taken advantage of. You have far greater to prevent than your being taken advantage of, dear ones.
You may want to prevent your hasty responses. Your red-hot responses may be one of the main areas of life for you to curtail.
Remind yourself that silence is all right. Silence is a balm. You may need time to remind yourself that there can be blank places that do not need to be filled. In this way, you will create more peace in the world. Not a false truce. A true one.
It is clarity of understanding that you are calling out to you. It is clarity of understanding that is headed toward you. It is the big picture you are looking for. If you understand what is going on with you and what is going on with others, your life would be more lovely. It would be lovely if you let go of taking offense.
Ego would not show up at its pleasure, your bedraggled ego. Your ego would be humbled before the Beauty of Life. Your ego wouldn't flare up like a fiery dragon. You might even live in peace.
You might recognize that you have nothing to worry about. You might recognize that you have nothing to get on your high horse about.
You would easily disengage yourself from entanglements in the world. You would become above the world. You might realize that you are here, sitting with Me. You would not be enslaved to negativity when you know you are here in Heaven, with Me in the Perfect Splendor of Peace. In fact, you would be a natural exponent of peace. You would be Peace Incarnate.
When you are sitting next to Me, what obstacles would you mistakenly see? Why, you would see none, none at all. There would be no obstacles to see. You would not pick them out from the crowd. You might recognize that you are a silent cheering crowd of One, for your heart will be filled with Oneness. Obtuseness would not enter, for you know your Oneness. You would not know the existence of problems. You would not make them up. You would not foresee them. You would forget about them.
Your attention would be seized with the Beauty of Everyday Life. You would exceed yourself. You would skip over all that mess you used to think you were involved in. You would be true to your Self which is another way to say that you would be true to Me.
What you have been choosing between in the past without realizing it, has been between life easy and life hard. You have seen fear and blockages in every window and behind every door. You have heard alarms go off when something unexpected came towards you. You were beware of all that approached you. You wondered about seeming others and their motives and who they really were.
All the plaques of mottos in the world couldn't dissuade you. You blinked your eyes. Life was not understandable. You were hogtied in distrust.
Now a new view of life is fast approaching. There is nothing for you to do to be ready to expand your Life. There is no need to distrust. Let trust in, and distrust out
Come over here with Me.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-beauty-of-everyday-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 23 Sep 2016, 1:18 am

Heavenletter #5781 Keep God by Your Side, September 22, 2016 

God said: 
A great part of being yourself in all your glory is to love all those you come across or who come across you.
There are no accidental meetings. You already know that.
There is a shared history. There is a shared past, and there is a shared present. At the very least, you are passing images. All those you cross paths with – whether physically or more subtly – you are on your way to Enlightenment together.
You don't have to know your past history or the meaning of a current meeting. You can know that there is purpose. If you really want to get on a fast path to Enlightenment, remind yourself that you are meeting everyone you come across with a Divine Purpose on Earth as it is in Heaven.
No one meets by accident, no matter how accidental or incidental or insignificant a meeting may seem. There is a purpose. Be glad you are meeting again. There is something for you to see, to do, or not to do, and to elevate. A meeting today no matter how by chance-seeming, no matter if for half a moment, perhaps holding a door open, perhaps someone who asks you where the library is – it doesn't matter -- you can know this is a great moment. Chance-seeming meetings today are meetings of friends to enjoy, or friends to make, or maybe meetings for repairs. Whether you meet once and never again, or whether it is your one-hundredth meeting, the purpose is to elevate each other.
You don't have to know the specifics of a particular meeting. You graduate by greeting the person before you. Enjoy meeting. Look into each other's eyes. It may sound trite to say that love heals all wounds, yet the Truth of this saying is exactly the point of bumping into each other. Smile. Bless. Love. You are at a true meeting-place.
When you have company come over to your house, you make them welcome. You offer something to drink and some snacks for your invited guests. For the people you bump into on the street, consider yourself the host. Serve smiles, blessings, and welcome. This is true for misdialed numbers on the phone as well. This is true for random people you happen to think of as well. Don't mutter under your breath about someone you happen to think of who may have done you wrong. Think of something they once did that was nice.
Look forward to all the meetings you have today. Bless the larger world, and bless all those you meet no matter what the circumstances. Even if it is a fender-bender, something good is being attended to.
There is never a need for harsh meetings.
Do not think for one minute that I am suggesting you pretend friendliness. Don't fake it. Whatever the transaction may be, take care of it fairly and courteously. So be it.
You can say what's so and avert an angry path at the same time. You can, in effect, make amends with each other before there is a confrontation to amend. Be calm ahead of time. Let go of fear of being taken advantage of or cheated or neglected or whatever your overt or hidden fears may be.
You have choices. If you prefer courtesy and friendliness, then reveal your courtesy and friendliness. You are not a lost soul who must protect your domain. If you do indeed require assistance, call Me in. I am with you whether you are aware of it or not. Calling Me in serves to have you notice Who is beside you, and Who always is.
What is it that you think you require from the world and everyone within it? What do you fear you are being denied? Why would you perceive a need to be threatened? What negativity are you thinking about others, and why must you?
Let life in the world be a resting place. Get away from thoughts that plague you. Such thoughts are old. Such thoughts are getting to be worn out. It's time to consider thinking new thoughts. I have to ask you why you would hesitate to include Me when you engage with anyone.
Include Me. Have Me in the midst. You don't have to announce Me. I will be silent. Is this a huge decision? Why wouldn't you have Me? What do you imagine is at stake? Invite Me in, and you are more aware.
Wave Me over. Say, "Come on over here, God."
For Heaven's Sakes, bring Me in.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/keep-god-by-your-side.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 21 Sep 2016, 4:48 pm

Heavenletter #5780 God, Teach Me How to Be Love., September 21, 2016 

God said: 
You have begged Me to help you be the love that I tell you that you are. Again and again you ask Me to help you be love. You plead to Me that you carry non-love, that you are filled with dislike more than you are filled with love. You, My children, may beg:
"God, tell me how to love. Tell me until I can see love flowing from me. You tell us how to love, yet what you say runs through my fingers. Once and for all, teach me how to feel love and to be love. I am tired of the bitterness and ill-feeling in my heart."
Dear Unseeing Children, your love is inviolable regardless of what you think and what you yearn for. It is like you wrap a rubber band tightly around your heart. You keep your heart tightly wound.
No matter what you seem to feel, no matter what you say and what you do, your heart is full of love. You tie knots in your recognition of love. You hammer nails into your Heart of Love, yet I maintain that you are love. Without exception, you are love.
Your perception is misguided. It is almost as if you are bound and determined to affirm that you are not love. You are certain that you star in being unloving, as if being unloving is some kind of perverse bonus. You are blinded. You focus on irritation.
I tell you that you don't know what you are talking about. You are the Son or Daughter of the King of Heaven. You deny that which has been bestowed upon you from the very moment I first thought of you.
Here's the thing to do: Accept that I have freely given you My Heart of Love.
Come from this premise: What God says is true. God can do anything, and God has filled my human heart with all His Godly Love.
What you call non-love, great absence of love, is like static on the radio in days of old. This is an illusion you carry over and insist on, as if this makes you special.
You do recognize that you have moments of love, don't you?
You shoulder a burden of anti-love unnecessarily. This is an old tune that you insist on playing over and over in your mind.
It is like you insist upon seeing ghosts from the past stories you have told yourself.
Today lightly keep in mind that you want to catch love in action.
The love you resist is love for yourself. No longer hold your love tight to your chest. Picture a myriad of little Disney drawings of hearts flowing from your big heart all over the world. Your heart is a dispenser of love. What keeps you from knowing this with all your heart?
You can only block the flow of love to and from your heart. You can't remove it. Stop fighting all the love you contain. You can believe in the love that My heart contains, is this right? You recognize that love exists, yet you can't accept that love is blazoning within your heart. Accept, and it is done.
You're not saying that there is no love in the world, are you? You are saying you can't find it streaming out from your dried-up heart. This a long-held belief you have nourished. You may see everyday that you are denied love, and, therefore, you hold your love back. You might as well try to hold the ocean back.
You hold your love back from the light of day with great effort. No wonder you are tired. You resist love. You may block it, yet you cannot remove it. You can cover your God-given love night and day, yet you cannot remove one whit of it.
When you find yourself thinking you do not know how to love, turn the thought around. The sense of non-love that you surround yourself with has a purpose of reminding you of love. Remind yourself that love exists, and it exists in you, only you have shrouded your love from yourself. You are a cover-up. You perpetuate a loveless masquerade.
You are an instrument of My love. You are not damaged goods.
Give up this reluctance to see the Truth of Love in your human heart and anyone else's. Give it up.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-teach-me-how-to-be-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 20 Sep 2016, 8:56 pm

Heavenletter #5779 What Would You Like Your Life to Be?, September 20, 2016 

God said: 
Let go of that whole idea of tit for tat, for this gets you nowhere.
Of course, if someone is wonderful to you, you want to reciprocate in kind. Loving is a goal you set for yourself yet not for anyone else. Be the love you long to receive. In love, you do not take offense.
If someone offends you, there is no need for you to give back in kind. You retaliate only when you feel resentment or outright anger.
The question to ask yourself is what do you gain from this anger? Smugness, perhaps. The last word, perhaps. An impasse, perhaps. What would you want those for?
What do you want your life this round to offer you?
If you would like expansion, expand.
If you would like friendship, be a friend.
If you would like respect, be respectful.
If you would like good manners, give good manners.
If you would like to be loved, then love yourself first.
If you would like to be begrudged, then begrudge others.
If you would like to be nagged, then nag.
If you would like to be unappreciated, then don't appreciate.
If you would like to be discounted, then discount others.
If you would like an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth, count offenses. There is no need for you to specialize in being offended. It is not recommended.
Live that which you desire.
By and large, you give what you get. With exceptions, of course. And here's the thing:
Be love without courting love. Be kind without thought of return. Be wonderful without any expectation of payback. This way, you will never be disappointed.
Receiving is not something owed to you. Of course, you want the world to behold you favorably. And, of course, you deserve it. Your deserving is true. What matters is that you deserve. All God's children deserve. Then know yourself as worthy. You don't have to prove that you deserve, and no one is obligated to prove your worth to you.
I am the Proof of your worthiness. Your worthiness is not in question. It is a given.
Whatever has not been given to you, give to yourself. Do not wait for leftovers, beloveds. No leftovers for you.
Desire with all your heart, yet know in the very fiber of your being, that you do not require a testimonial from the world. Desire of itself is reward enough. You are a being who desires. Desire goodness for the world and everyone in the world, including yourself.
You are not owed anything. Nor are you obligated to owing. Owe yourself. Deliver yourself from need. Needing is a trap you set.
Don't specialize in dependency upon gain, material or otherwise.
Love is not to be looked at as an object. Love is something you give without thought of favor.
Let sending out the Light of Love be your favorite thing to do.
Do not abrade yourself. Love yourself. Give yourself love. Be good to yourself for My Sake. Enrich the world with Our love.
Let your life be a statement of love.
Let your life be made of beautiful jewels that sparkle and give joy. Wear life well. It is yourself that you see everywhere. Be happy to see yourself in whatever form you may appear. You are the real goods.
You are beyond your own belief.
In life, register goodness and mercy. My children are exponents of Me. Carry Me well. Emulate the King of Heaven, for you are My emissaries. Embody Me well. I send you before Me to welcome the world and everyone in it. It is for you to speak and act on My behalf.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-would-you-like-your-life-to-be.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next