World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» WHY DID GOD CREATE EVIL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 33 EmptyToday at 4:36 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 33 EmptyToday at 2:37 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» israelAM
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 9:51 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 33 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:49 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 33 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 33 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 33 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 33 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Remain in God - iBelieve Truth
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 33 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 1:25 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 33 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:43 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 33 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 33 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 33 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

» Is Gaza Really Starving
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 33 EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 33 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Mon 19 Sep 2016, 9:58 pm

Heavenletter #5778 Addictions, September 19, 2016 

God said: 
Every adult is responsible for himself or herself. Someone who is addicted says that he can't help it. Addiction is a great excuse for not taking responsibility.

Don't get addicted. If someone wants to fall into a quagmire, he will find a way. If someone wants to be excused from self-responsibility, he can excuse himself directly.

There is also no one who is not capable of receiving help and leaving the practice of addiction behind. Everyone is capable of it. Don't blame the addiction. Helplessness, as considered in this venue of addiction, is not true. It is a fall-back excusal from responsibility.

If there is a way to addiction, there is a way to get out of it as well. Choose.

It could be said that addiction is the lazy man's way.

Of course, there are those who are forced into addiction to the advantage of a third party. Nevertheless, it is the responsibility of the person who is addicted to get off the addiction. When you need help, ask for it. Yet it is yourself you ultimately have to depend on. Getting off an addiction is something you choose. You do have say.

Is it easy to stop being a patsy to any addiction? No.

Necessary? Yes.

Impossible? No.

Possible? Yes. That you have responsibility equates to opportunity.

Look, if you fall out of bed, you climb back in.

If anyone has gotten away from an addiction, so can you. So must you.

Find reverence for life.

Restore yourself to responsibility. No one can do it for you. This is an occasion that the addicted one rises to.

You are no longer a baby. No one has to prove anything to you. No one can. It is for you to prove your mettle to yourself.

Remember Me.

Remember love.

Remember courage.

Remember taking hold of your life rather than allowing an addiction to take hold of you. Don't fool around with addictions. You may think you are smarter than everyone else, yet you are making a choice. No one is the fairest of all. Be sure to look out for yourself.

There are many kinds of addiction besides physical addictions.

There are addictions to anger. There are addictions to what is called love. It is not an addiction to love, of course. It is an addiction to dependency on another. There are addictions to pulling the wool over your own eyes. There are addictions to pretense. There are addictions to not seeing what is right in front of you. There are addictions to hopelessness and to helplessness.

Get your will back. People can help you. No one can do it for you.

Don't be sly. Be truthful.

Addiction to food has an added layer of difficulty because you do have to eat.

Beloveds, addicted or not, you are responsible. Lead the way. No more excuses. Oh, yes, there is an addiction to excuses. This is the biggest addiction of all. Excuses put responsibility everywhere except on you.

There is no excuse for making excuses. This does not mean you are to blame yourself any more than you are to blame anyone else. Indeed, others may contribute, yet the buck ends here with you.

You are capable. That's it. You are capable of breaking out of the jail you make for yourself. You are capable of excelling. You are capable of moving forward. It is built-in that you are capable of great things. Then why don't you do great things?

What excuse do you make? What excuses do you make?

There isn't any specific thing you must do in life, you understand. You don't have to be a millionaire any more than you have to be a racketeer.

Live your life as best as you can. What you are capable of is unlimited. There are no one-way streets for you. There are no dead-ends for you. It is onward and upward for you. Swim.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/addictions.html-0

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 18 Sep 2016, 7:54 pm

Heavenletter #5777 Goodness and Mercy for All, September 18, 2016 

God said: 
When you think about it, what is so hard about giving goodness and mercy to all your neighbors and all your brothers and sisters? What is so hard about this? What can possibly prevent a Child of Mine from goodness and mercy to all?

Be in abiding Truth. Be One with Me and all others. Only on Earth does anyone depart from the Oneness Principle of Life. Take a look and sign your name. Your name is Oneness.

You are here on Earth for a short passage in Eternity. You live forever in Infinity but on Earth in the bodily form of you. You know that everyone's physicality goes away, drops off, falls to the ground. You name this dying. In your perception, dying is too awful to contemplate. Worse than dying is living without Universal Love.

It is true that you, the soul of you, doesn't out on one second of Life, I ask you again and again -- What prevents you from living in peace with all around you?

I have even seen there may be whole classes of people you do not personally know that you may have been taught are different from you, and, therefore, some of you may consider these people as fair game for you to be unkind and merciless to. How can this be?

What gall. What arrogance. What a waste of life, to consider yourself the decider of what I, God, have created. Can there be foolishness greater than this? C'mon now.

When you consider yourself better than another, you feel the prickling of a rise in ego. You pat your ego on the head. Surely, there are other directions in which you can find your identity. What else but ego can give you the right to obscure the Beingness of others. How can you conceive of daring to do this?

Here's the story: There is no one greater than you, and there is no one lesser than you. Never mind what the world may say. The world is as mistaken as you. The world view is not a true indicator of what is and what is not.

There is One God, and One Being under God. Wherever you look, you look into a mirror of yourself.

It is fallacy to dismiss even one other let alone whole groups of people who are as under My care as you.

Bullies take advantage of others and feel self-righteous. What is there for a bully to be proud about?

If you consider yourself superior to any other on Earth, you have a lot to learn.

There are those of you who may consider yourselves less than others. You also have a lot to learn.

It would seem that the so-called superior and the so-called inferior have a lot to learn from each other. Both of you are off-base.

You understand that I promote peace and not resentment. Whatever you may resent, take another look. You who like to take the role of superior place a crown on your head and put another down. You are colossal in your arrogance and ignorance. You are superior in your error of heart and vision. This is not to be smug about.

I send no one away from My Kingdom. I welcome all.

Learn from Me and accept all. Be as a brother or sister to everyone the way you have observed good will in congenial families.

Look, you are all My Guests on Earth for a short while. Even guests are to be hospitable to other guests.

I welcome you, and I ask you to welcome everyone on My Behalf. Please note that everyone is also you. Be My Love and be Love accordingly.

Be good-natured to all who roam the Earth with you. Be One with Me.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/goodness-and-mercy-for-all.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 16 Sep 2016, 8:44 pm

Heavenletter #5775 In the Waiting Room of the Human Heart, September 16, 2016 

God said: 
Welcome. Get over here. Get out of that abyss you have put yourself in while you try to decide about Me. You turn over your thoughts, and I hear your heartbeat. I hear you all right. I hear you say:

"Beloved God, sometimes it is enough for me to say Beloved God, and this is all I have to say -- Beloved God.

"Sometimes the phrase 'God of my Fathers' haunts me. I have no idea of what this means, as if You can be the God of one group and not another? I cannot believe in this, God, that you are my God, and another God is somebody else's God. This seems so opposed to One God. Is there someone whose God You would not be?

"Yet the phrase haunts me. My God. Someone else's God. Here a God, there a God.

"In most things, I appreciate divergence. I like things original and new, and I do like to think inside me that you are My God, mine. Does this have to do with ownership?

There is something I like about the expression:'Perhaps it is the rhythm of it.'

"And there is the expression: 'Personal or impersonal God'.

"For a long time, I was aware of no God at all. I was definitely not against You, God, yet I didn’t knowingly have a speaking acquaintance.

"I accept now that I did deeply know You all the while, the quality of You. However, I did not experience you as my God at all. You were for others to talk about, yet not for me to venture toward. I was stand-offish, yet it was like I was watching You all the while, yet, I couldn't quite acknowledge you. I never said a word.

"Now I know now that You were smiling at me, for You did somehow, at some point, snag me. You caught me hook, line, and sinker. I see now that I had no chance when it came to You.

"I wonder how many lifetimes I have danced away from You, skirted the whole issue of You, God. Life took long then, and now life goes fast.

"As it was, the question: 'Does God exist?' didn't enter my mind. It was not altogether that You did not exist for me. I see now it was more that I did not let on to myself that You and I went deep. I averted my eyes. You were nameless to Me. You were a void. You were a vague God. I held You at a distance. I sequestered myself. I stayed in a waiting room of my heart.

"Yet nothing stops You.

"Looking back, I must have had a certain reverence for You. Perhaps You sat in the waiting room of my heart with me. Perhaps You were right beside me. Perhaps You even held my hand all the while.

"Did I think I was not good enough to know You? What was it? Was I shy?

"But then, You broke all my barriers. I didn't do it. You began to happen to me. And then, you consumed my life. You were the Hero Who swept me off my feet. You lifted me up. You carried me all the way to You which turned out to be my Very Self.

"Before You, God, before You walked in, I was a stranger to My Self, and then I began to sense You full-on instead of from an angle. You arose in my heart, and you have never left. You made Your Self known to me in my heart. You never let me go.

"You held me captive with my full agreement. Your holding me captive gave me Great Freedom.

"It's not that I can't get You out of my mind. I spend time shopping or puzzling something, and I am not thinking of You, and, therefore, I return to You time and time again. It is happiness to be One with You.

"Is it true that only one thought can occupy my mind at one time, for it seems to me that sometimes a million thoughts race through my mind all at once.

" I do know that I would be empty, vacant, un-alive without a thought of You. It must be that You pulled me to You, and You keep me content with You as You keep me unbound.

"And sometimes I am so close to You that I no longer exist. I would be hard-pressed to explain what this means, yet there are the good times when You are closer than close, when You are my Very Being, and there is nothing in the world but You. Is this true, God, what I feel?"

Yes, it is true.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/in-the-waiting-room-of-the-human-heart.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 15 Sep 2016, 9:01 pm

Heavenletter #5774 A Sergeant in the Marines, September 15, 2016 

God said: 
Sometimes language expresses itself perfectly. Weak with anger is an example of one of these perfectly exact expressions.
Anger definitely weakens. Strong with anger, you might as well foam at the mouth. Your hands may tremble. You are shaking in your boots, not from conscious fear, but from anger, another form of fear.
Why would you be full of anger if you were not fearful? Why on Earth would you feel a need to set the record straight with red-hot anger unless you were fearful?
Talk about righteous anger all you want. You will accomplish much more without the passion of anger. You may well accelerate your anger with righteousness. You can express yourself much better without anger and without self-righteousness.
Do you imagine that you are a sergeant in the Marines, and, if a private forgets to call you Sir, you are to bark at him?
When you are angry, you are not kind. You blow up. Anger begets anger. Anger can make you an authoritative bully. Everyone justifies his immediate anger. You can't help it, for you are under the command of anger. If you can't help but be angry, call it weakness. You can't call it strength.
You have observed anger from others in action. It is not a pretty sight. You have seen parents hot with anger, focusing their anger on their young children. You may cringe for the young children. You may also cringe for the angry parent who has hidden away his or her love and replaced it with hot anger.
When you are furious, pound the pillow if you have to, yet not give reign to your rage.
Anger is a great offense to the world. There is a lot of it. There is too much of it.
Outrage is akin with hate. Do you really want to be outraged?
Find a way to deflate your anger without having to inflict it on the world. There are all those innocent people around you or far from you who catch the fall-out from your anger.
Anger is like the atomic bomb used to hurt.
Somehow you have been hurt, and you blow off steam. This is not a cure.
Take responsibility for your anger. Someone else is not responsible for your anger. Another is a smoke-screen for your fuming. Your happiness or unhappiness, your sense of peace or your sense of anger, your giving vent to love or your giving vent to anger come from within you. Own up to it. There is no justification for your hot anger. All your reasons are not justification.
You may think your anger comes from your innocent child's getting muddy or whatever you may think causes your anger, yet your anger surfaces from within you.
Are you proud of your anger later when you have calmed down? Hardly. Not for long are you.
Find another punching bag. Run and set a new record for speed. Chop wood. Never mind the idea of expressing anger and venting anger as though this makes you a champion. It makes you a victim of your own hostility.
Do you really want to spend your life being angry? If you don't, then climb the ladder of your evolution and see from a different angle.
Anger comes from how you see. Your anger is masking something, hiding where your anger really comes from through your bursts of anger, sending your anger up in smoke equal to Mt. Vesuvius.
You don't have to like everything or anything, nor do you have to respond with anger. If you were not angry, you would do a much better job of expressing yourself and responding humanely. You don't want to be the match that lights fires and hurts the atmosphere.
I know no cure for anger but a shift within you. Greater understanding from you can be a start. Sure, greater understanding of the one who seemingly set you off, and the real perpetrator behind your anger.
Dear Hotheads, turn your volume down.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-sergeant-in-the-marines.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 14 Sep 2016, 10:36 pm

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #5773 All the Blessings, September 14, 2016 

God said: 
Beloveds, how do you get beyond smallness? You don't like it when you find your heart begging for more love, nor do you receive more love this way either. Never were you meant to be a beggar of love.
Accept love. Do not fight your acceptance of love. Do not pout about lack of love either.
Let love be. You don't need to pump yourself up. I recognize you. There is never a moment when I am not recognizing you. You are ever in My awareness. Allow My love for you to fill your heart.
What? Do you want the people whom you desire to give you more attention lay themselves down before you daily? Do you want their daily avowal of you to be a gift to you every day? Why are you so hungry for their approval and gratitude? Do you need daily proof that you are worthy? Avow yourself.
Remember this: It is not for you to demand from others. It is not for you to demand overmuch from yourself either. There is more to take care of than your fragile feelings. No one is to be at your beck and call. No one. Loosen your need to be served.
No longer pine for love. It is one thing to desire love and another to desire to give it and/or to command others' reactions to you.
Gratitude from others is not a requirement from life. Be you more appreciative, beloveds.
You have been gifted with so much. Give up your ego. Serve ego no longer. Why would you ever be under the thumb of mercenary ego? Why parade ego before you as a strident emissary?
Be of Good Will. Be of My Good Will. If you want peace – I know you crave peace along with love – give peace to others. Give a lot of peace rather than a modicum.
If your thoughts are powerful, why would you besiege anyone with flailing thoughts? I understand that your thoughts seem to have a mind of their own, yet you are, nevertheless, the perpetrator of your thoughts.
When you find yourself thinking thoughts of how you deserve more love than you get, think of something else. Perhaps remember how deeply grateful I am to you and to all for their generous service to My Kingdom. You already have My gratitude. Remember My gratitude and cast it before your eyes.
Be of good cheer. Applaud yourself, and demand no more.
It has to be that your discomfort is a call to you to be more grateful. You can give more gratitude. If you object to the stinginess of others, consider that what you object to in others, alas, lies within you.
May you spill gratitude upon the world. When you are possessed of the thought of more and more and more, translate the thought of receiving more into the thought of giving more.
I am not asking you to be foolish or pandering. I am asking you to be more grateful for all the blessings given to you.
That you are alive on Earth in this moment is a blessing that lasts only for a short while. That another is also alive in this moment is a blessing to you for only the blink of an eye. Obviously, you want others in your life, only you may tend to want to call the shots. There is no need for you to be a puppet-master.
Look, now, do not allow ego to lead you around by the nose. You are not free until you drop ego. Let love from your heart take ego's place. You already know that ego doesn't do you any favors. Any fault you find to comment on lies not in the stars but within you. You are the culprit. No longer paste your own dissatisfaction upon others.
Do I or do I not love you beyond what you ever could expect? Let Me be enough for you. I am enough for you. My love flows over you like fresh cream. You are rich in My love, and you are indeed welcome to My heart. I give it to you now.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/all-the-blessings.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 12 Sep 2016, 11:36 pm

Heavenletter #5771 What Do You Focus On in Ordinary Life?, September 12, 2016 

God said: 
Look for My happiness, beloveds. This will keep you out of traps you set for yourself. You know by now that you don't much succeed in changing or improving anyone else directly. Your intentions may be all good, and, yes, it is good to follow your intention to make life better for someone else, yet you may have to do this by biting your tongue.
You may think: "Oh, no, I am not supposed to inhibit myself. If I am annoyed, aren't I supposed to be honest and forthright and not to deny my self-expression?"
Come from a higher intention than relief from your own impatience. Honesty is not an excuse for expressing irritation. Come from your Higher Self. You have a Higher Self.
It doesn't work – your constant attempt to improve someone else. Pointing out someone's faults hasn't succeeded in battening them down. Someone's annoyances may become a subject that preoccupies you.
It isn't that your life is supposed to consist of your biting your tongue anymore than your life is meant to consist of full-fledged annoyance either.
Yes, turn your attention around. Find another way. Nagging, no matter how well-based, doesn't move life forward. Nagging isn't even a stepping-stone.
You may envy people who seem to love under conditions in which you seem unable to.
What happened to loving? Where did it go? Under which pile did you put away love? Perhaps dig through the clutter of your annoyances and find the hidden love. Dust it off.
Really, this is not an attempt to plug your heart. This is an attempt to make your love noteworthy again, to bring your love back to Earth again, and to plow your fields with love.
Everyone welcomes love. No one welcomes what amounts to harping on the same subject and getting nowhere. You are not at an impasse unless you say so.
Upon what is your stubborn hold based? What is all your annoyance about? What is really bothering you? What are you bringing out, and what would you prefer to bring out?
Do not think that I am piling blame on you. I am desirous of helping you find another way that may actually serve you. I am not desirous of your switching your negative annoyances from your husband to yourself. Somewhere somehow you were raised to emphasize fault-finding. You have perhaps raised fault-finding as your major purpose in life. Indeed, you have become expert in that which you cannot tolerate.
What is tolerable to you, beloveds? Perhaps you can veer your attention in another direction. No longer star in annoyance.
Find greater happiness for yourself and uplift your life as you live it. Your life is yours. Your life is not someone else's life. Someone else's life is not your life. Remove annoyances from your life. Balance your life. What does your life depend on? What is life and death in your life? Is everything momentous and equally important to you?
When you are out of patience with someone, more is going on with you than annoyance. Refocus.
If you want to be more satisfied in life than you presently are, where do you begin? When, in life, you are left out in the cold, know enough to come in out of the cold.
When you have been out too long in the bright sun and your skin is beginning to burn, you find shade under a tree, or you put on a sun hat, or you jump in a pond. You have other resources than to keep complaining about sunburn.
Be more creative. Shine some light on yourself, beloveds. On yourself.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-do-you-focus-on-in-ordinary-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 11 Sep 2016, 8:02 pm

Heavenletter #5770 Hear Me , September 11, 2016 

God said: 
What is anger? It is a rebuffing part of you that gets on fire. Anger bears the flames within your own self that are for you to put out. No one causes you to be angry. Say this three times: No one causes you to be angry. No one causes you to be angry. No one causes you to be angry. Anger is an inside job.
The whole story of your life is an inside job. Blame no one. To hold yourself responsible does not mean to blame yourself. It means to find your way out of the mire you have put yourself in. Lower the flame.
You are attached to your self-image of righteousness. You don't have to be angry.
How do you get past anger? How do you surpass it? You don't want to swallow it, for you might choke on it. You don’t want to pretend your anger away, yet you utterly don't want to keep the anger. You don't even really want to manage your anger. You don't want to have it burst out of you, nor do you want it smolder within.
The more you pound your anger, the stronger your anger becomes. It would seem that anger knows no bounds.
I do not know of a quick-fix to anger. You can't go to a plastic surgeon to have anger removed. You can't pretend it away. You can't chop it up and throw it away. At the same time, it feels urgent to get rid of it. Anger is eating you up to say nothing of what it may do to the recipient of your anger.
You don't want to mask your anger. You also don't want to be lily-livered, nor do you want to light up your anger as if it were a cigarette. It is not all right to take your anger out on others. It is not all right to take it out on yourself and send anger into your internal organs.
What is a body to do? When your are in the grips of anger, your anger is overwhelming. You have not been able to confine your anger, nor have you been able to escape it.
You have seen other people take a deep breath and subdue their anger for the good of all, yet your anger flares, and you are not happy, and the ones who bear the brunt of your anger are not happy.
Something has to be done to end your anger, displayed or not, and you simply don't know what.
The very cause of your anger, no matter what the apparent cause, is your sense of helplessness. I am not referring to your helplessness in preventing anger, but the helplessness that seems to hold you hostage in life. If you did not feel so helpless in life, you would not have to be angry. You would not have to store your anger, nor would you have to vent it. There would be no cause for it.
A sense of powerlessness holds you in its thrall. You lack the muscles to fend for yourself.
Thus blame arises. Blame is not a fair game. It is not fair to anyone. When you feel like a victim of life, you blame what is at hand, and you throw yourself into a pit that it is hard to climb out of. You find yourself on a dead-end street. Anger holds you in its hands. Anger is hardly a stop-gap.
Instead of trying to regulate anger, it is necessary for you to un-victim yourself. Anger, whatever its immediate cause, projects your sense of powerlessness. We have to find a way to retrieve your own sense of worth.
This does not mean that you have to exert external control over everything in life, yet it is to know that you do have the power to go higher in life. Dear Ones, no matter what it looks like to you, you can let go of powerlessness. When you do, anger will not hold you in its thrall.
Find even those small areas in life where you make your choices. Anger is retaliation for not making choices. What is a sense of powerlessness but a perceived inability to make choices of your own?
Now it is for you to eliminate the deeper cause for anger. You are gaining insights. Rise higher in your estimation.
No longer is it necessary for anger to give your rights away to others. Hear Me.
Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/hear-me.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 10 Sep 2016, 4:54 pm

Heavenletter #5769 Enlightenment Isn't a Personal Gift, September 10, 2016 

God said: 
What if today you had realized Enlightenment, how do you think you would feel?
Most likely, you would expect to be thrilled. At the same time, let Me say that there is no certain way that Enlightenment has to feel like or appear like.
It's possible that you will not even notice. It is even possible that you have not noticed.
It's possible that what you associate with Enlightenment is not your experience. You may not experience Enlightenment the way you thought you would. You expected something amazing, and, yet, you still seem to be as you always were or thought you always were.
You may not experience this great change with the bright colors you have been waiting for with all your heart.
You know, dear ones, life always presents itself to you, yet life does not always present itself to you in the ways you expect.
Remember this, Enlightenment does not have to always appear as a rapturous experience. Enlightenment may not be what you expected. It may not feel momentous to you. Enlightenment could even make you weep, not for joy, and yet weep you know not why. Alas, you wonder what is the matter with you because you do not find yourself jumping for joy. You may have been sure that you would experience Enlightenment as an out of this world experience, and now you experience its realization as an experience of the world.
The thing to remind yourself is that Enlightenment is not a medal pinned on your chest. Enlightenment rather is something you hold in trust for the benefit of the world. It is not intended as a pat on your back. It is a reward yet not a medal. It is an honor, yet you may not feel Enlightenment as an honor or as anything at all, for your Enlightenment is not on behalf of you. It is on behalf of the world.
You want to feel stupendous, yet you may feel rather nonplussed. You want to feel ecstasy, and, yet, you may not.
The presence of Enlightenment isn't personally gift-wrapped for you.
As you seek Enlightenment, your seeking is for Enlightenment and not a Far-out Experience of Enlightenment. Do you see the difference? Old habits linger. It is not for you to expect a definitive change to your physical and personal experience of Life on Earth.
You are rising above yourself. You are rising to your True Self.
Your personal experience is not the purpose of Enlightenment. You are more like a by-product of Enlightenment.
One of the attributes of Enlightenment is that you are on an even keel. You may not experience Great High's. Nor may you experience the low roads so clearly either. The contrast may not be so startling.
Become silent, and you may notice the Quietness of Oneness enveloping you. You will notice the Oneness that surpasses excitement.
A High may not excite you any longer. To be excited requires contrast. When you are already stirred, you don’t have to keep the boiling on high.
You may be comfortable with Evenness. A smooth path is not dull nor does it go up and down as if your spirit is a sword you wield. A peacekeeper is not usually astonishing nor astonished. As a peacemaker, you wield peace and love. You are a fount of peace and love, and so your life flows.
Old habits die hard. You have a habit of firm inviolable expectation. You may also have a habit of feeling disappointed. You win the Top Prize and wonder where your New Self is, after all. You wonder where the exultation you seek is waiting. You do not yet see yourself as a wonder creature in front of you to be amazed at.
Thrills may subside in favor of the Elemental Life of Service you give now.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/enlightenment-isnt-a-personal-gift.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 09 Sep 2016, 9:39 pm

Heavenletter #5768 An Acrobat of Life, September 9, 2016 

God said: 
No matter how active in life you may be, you are also an observer of your life as it reveals itself to you. You witness your life as if from a far-off land, as it were. This is as if you are not experiencing your life but rather are watching your life as it slides past you. You watch your life slip over the edge.
On this basis, we can say there are two lives you live, the one you enact on stage, and the one you watch as it dances before you. What a performer you are. You are a virtual acrobat of life.
Possibly there is a third life mixed in, and this is the life you interpret. What you interpret takes precedence. Whether you interpret your life pro or con, your interpretation eggs you on. Actually, you emblazon your interpretation. You embroider it. You go by how you see your life.
If you see someone ready to hit you, you are prompted to get into your fight mode. You do not always put the best light on your life.
You may look for hurt, for hurt may be what you are accustomed to enacting, and so you respond with your fists up. If you perceive someone giving you a diamond ring, you run to hug the person. What is true or not true at this point is irrelevant. Your interpretation rules the roost.
If, let's say, even if you are accurate in your assessment of negativity, still, don't hold it to you as a trophy. You are not a head-hunter. You don't want to cut off someone's head. You don't want to go over and over an offense and hug it to you.
If you don't desire to be offended in the first place, then let your thoughts about how hurt your feeling are be blown away by the winds of change, or, perhaps, imagine a butterfly that doesn't alight for long anyway before it goes off to alight somewhere else. Farewell, ills of the past, true or imagined.
You owe no debt to keep the past alive. If you owe a debt, it is to free yourself from the past. Or you may want to think of this as freeing the past from you. Drop the irreverent past from the present. Start anew. Look at life in a new light. Give your life a second chance. You don't want to pin yourself down to the past.
When you have a black and blue mark, it just naturally fades. Then it is gone. You have no say about this, nor are you sorry to see the black and blue mark go.
When your heart has been bruised, let interior bruising fade as well. In this sense, no longer keep the home fires burning.
Have a different loyalty today. Be loyal to your Higher Self. Kiss past wounds good-by. Good riddance. Unless you let go, you impose the past upon yourself. You masquerade as a victim. You become an imposter. You play a role that does not suit you nor does it benefit you. Be yourself, free and clear. Do not make your assailer a victim, for you are not a victor, and you do not win anything. Neither a victor nor victim be.
There is the word erstwhile. It means past, former, once upon a time. It means no longer. The past was a blip. It never really was, anyway. Why keep the past in front of you? Lay the past to rest. It is not for you to fester erstwhile wounds. It is for you to free wounds from you. Free the past from bondage. You don't do the past a favor to coddle it or frame it and hang it on the wall over your bed.
Begone, past, begone.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/an-acrobat-of-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 08 Sep 2016, 11:20 pm

Heavenletter #5767 Slow Down, September 8, 2016 

God said: 
With one eye, you see how much you are needed. With the other eye, you see the futility of running a race to excel or to even simply catch up as if you are here on Earth to solve all the difficulties in the world. Is it really necessary to focus on the difficulties as if they would become extinct without your supervision? Are problems the hobby of your life?
Getting caught up has the connotation of making strides and getting ahead of life. Getting caught up may also have the connotation of getting over-involved. Naturally, you want to make progress. Sometimes it is like you want to live life ahead of time. It would seem that life gets ahead of you, and you can't keep up let alone get ahead. If you did get ahead, what would preoccupy you then?
This is a two-pronged difficulty you find yourself caught in.
Know this and remember this: You serve best in peace.
When you step into a pitfall, step out of it. Rise above what you consider barricades to free-flow in Life on Earth. It is not so much that you must solve difficulties as it is for you to rise to a higher perspective. Get out of difficulties in order to see what is going on.
You have a higher purpose in life than to discover difficulties. Keep on trying to solve difficulties, and you preoccupy yourself with difficulties. This way you are shuffling difficulties the way you might shuffle cards. You are in the midst of shuffling cards instead of playing a game of cards.
Kindly step out of difficulties. Look from a different angle. Solutions are not best found in analyzing all the difficulties. Jump to a higher level. Go to a wider perspective.
Why oh why make difficulties uppermost in your mind? It is not for you to circulate difficulties and make sure that everyone knows about them as if this is somehow a feather in your cap. This doesn't make you a hero.
Have confidence in your ability to come shining through. Have confidence. See further than what is right before you.
In a nursery-rhyme, Henny Penny exclaims to all who will hear: "The sky is falling! The sky is falling." She sounds off an alarm. Why does Henny Penny think the sky is falling? Because an acorn fell on her head.
Difficulties seem like emergencies. You pounce on them. Oh, wow, an emergency. Pretty soon, you are surrounded with emergencies, one emergency outdoing another. Here an emergency, there an emergency, emergency emergency everywhere. Then emergencies become crises.
Change your mind-set, beloveds.
You are not a gossip-monger of difficulties. Never are you meant to be a proponent of worst scenarios. Did you really think you were?
Be an inspirer. Climb ahead. Climb above. You are to raise your sights. You are to see in a new way.
You are here on Earth to lift the world. Focus a cut-above. Stop looking for difficulties and finding them. Climb higher and see better. See the horizons before you. See vaster. Perhaps a cure doesn't come from figuring out but by seeing anew.
Beloved sons and daughters, from a greater height, you naturally see higher.
Enough said.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/slow-down.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 07 Sep 2016, 11:20 pm

Heavenletter #5766 Be a Gracious Host, September 7, 2016 

God said: 
It is a worthy idea for you to desire peace and leave happiness to arrive on its own accord. That is, without effort, or great effort. Have I suggested this to you before?
With effort, you may struggle to unstring yourself and unbind happiness from a net you might have cast to imprison it?
You could be so intent on being happy that it is as though happiness is a debt owed to you, so much so that you perhaps scare off happiness, as though happiness becomes an assignment, something obligatory, and perhaps you resent Life that let you down, and/or you are dissatisfied with yourself for not achieving a desired result.
When you try to force happiness, you are also forcing yourself. I don't think happiness has the capability to come to you by force. If, by deserving happiness, you mean that happiness HAS to come and stay with you, you are detaching yourself from happiness. No matter how worthy you are, happiness does not owe you a red cent. Happiness cannot be squeezed or blackmailed or extorted from life for you. Happiness chooses to come to you, and you are to choose it.
It would seem that happiness is not something achieved. Happiness and its counterpart, unhappiness, are on a scale, and it's unlikely you are to associate your value according to how you rate on your happiness scale. When Life rewards you, you are happy. When Life doesn't reward you as you as you wish it would, you may feel that Life is punishing you, and you become unhappy and sad and full of disappointment.
Your desire for happiness may become something like desiring to lose weight. You go on a full-fledged diet in order to lose weight. This very desire may become less a desire than a determination to succeed. Instead of the word determination, we could substitute the words -- your will. It is your will to succeed. When it comes to dieting and perhaps comes to happiness, you may waver. Your goal may escape you, and you don't follow your own diet.
Better to let the arousal of happiness be a surprise to you. Let happiness fly to you. When you anticipate happiness, it is easy to expect it, demand it, insist on it, and thus push away the very happiness you so desire. Everyone has heard the expression: "You're trying too hard." When you try too hard, you may deflate and defeat happiness and gain unhappiness instead.
Bringing happiness to your side – inviting it, welcoming it, encouraging it, intending it, admiring it, loving the idea -- is one thing. Ordering it as a sergeant in the Marines might by yelling at happiness, barking at it, not being able to live without red-hot happiness is quite another story.
Allow happiness to be a guest that you are delighted to have visit you. As soon as you command happiness to come and to stay, it eludes you. Allow happiness to come on its own steam. Welcome happiness every time it visits. Happiness is not a debtor. Be a gracious host. What else can you do? You most certainly can't keep happiness a prisoner.
You may be resisting happiness. Let go of resistance to happiness. On the other hand, don’t hold on too tightly to happiness. Happiness doesn't want to be lassoed and sequestered anymore than you do.
Let happiness give its own full range of giving to you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/be-a-gracious-host.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 06 Sep 2016, 11:49 pm

Heavenletter #5765 The Empire of Human Beings, September 6, 2016 

God said: 
Now I will tell you what freedom is from. It is freedom from a sense of conscience. Is this a surprise to you?
You don't need conscience to show you the way. Conscience is a guilt-trip. My children are not to bear guilt. Guilt comes from the false past.
Conscience is not a necessary thing at all. Don't believe one minute longer that you need long-suffering conscience.
Freedom is freedom from judgment. Judgment is not a holy thing. Judgment is the precursor to conscience. Be done with judgment and conscience. They both hold you to the past.
If you did not keep to the past, you would not regret the past. You would live right now, and that would be it. You would not be tethered to the past. You would not recriminate against yourself. You would not remind yourself of all your failings. You would not throw shrapnel at yourself or at anyone. What for? There never was a point to it but to enslave yourself to less than the Truth of who you really are.
The predominance of your humanness appears wayward to you. In Reality, you are more Divine than human. It is just that you are attached to your humanness.
Humanity is not quite the same as humanness. Believe in love for Humanity's sake more than you believe in human capacity for error. What a thing to believe in – error! Find greater to believe in. Why roll around in what you perceive as mud! There is a big difference between mud and the Earth you live on.
Earth has nobility. Earth is made of nobility. Don't sell the magnificence of Earth and Life on Earth short. There is great nobility in the preponderance of Earth. Consider the nobility and dearness of what Earth holds. Earth is a Grand Triumph.
What can make you smile more than a puppy or a lamb? A baby sloth is adorable! Somewhere you learned on Earth that less than gallant exists. You perhaps learned that serpents and leaches were less and that you were less. You got the idea of less from somewhere.
You also gained the idea that some human beings are more perfect than others at the same time you learned that some human beings are more imperfect. You learned that something was better than something else. You had no doubt about it.
You forgot that I made One Creation. Every Being I created is beyond speculation, for every Being I create is Spectacular. I am Love. There exist only spectacular Beings, human or otherwise.
An extravaganza is going on on Earth. We can say that Life on Earth is the Greatest Show on Earth, yet there is no show about it. There is pure Innocence. This is Nature, and this is how Nature goes about ruling the Empire of Human Beings. All seats are set, and all seats are available. The status is Oneness. There is no Supremacy. There is no lesser. There is no Superior and no inferior. End of issue.
You think otherwise. You think something is the Most and that something else must indeed be the least. You are so full of judgment, judgment seems to run through your veins.
If you want to be foolish, beloved ones, then make judgments. If you want to be wise, then love. See not differences. See with love. There is nothing better in the whole world than love. The Truth is that there is nothing but love.
Creation was created with love. You were created with love. You are constituted from love. Love is your witness. I am Love. I am God. I am Beloved. You are Beloved. We are Beloved. There is only one thing for Us to do, and that is to be the love We are and continue to love as if there were no tomorrow. Love today. Love right now. This is all that is required.
Start now. This is the best advice you will ever receive. Venture forth and love for all you are worth. You are worth all the Love in the World. There is nothing more. Even as you believe in less, anything less than love does not exist. Set yourself straight. There is truly no less than love. Love is All.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-empire-of-human-beings.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 05 Sep 2016, 7:13 pm

Heavenletter #5764 Climbing to Greater Heights, September 5, 2016 

God said: 
Of course, you would like joy and happiness to be a constant, just the way you would like to have a full tank of gas all the time without having to stop at a gas station and fill up.
How you would love happiness to be a constant. Of course, happiness is not a benefactor from outside you. It certainly seems that life just shows up. Nonetheless, happiness is something you allow. As in a dance, by necessity, you go forward and back, this way and that, or there would be no dance.
You keep climbing a ladder. You are happy on a particular rung of the ladder, and then you want to climb higher and note new sights along the way. Nothing wrong with this. By all means, desire greater happiness.
Climbing to Greater Heights is not the same as being disgruntled with what you have or thinking you are owed a reward. You may think so. There is a part of you that wants to break previous records of happiness. Naturally you desire consistent elevating happiness, and you have had times of it, perhaps years of it, and then you hit a slump as a stock market purchase you are sure has declined in value. You are insatiable for more and more happiness.
Certainly, you may feel that you are simply an innocent recipient of happiness -- there is this aspect as well. Happiness is not an Act of Will. If happiness were an Act of Will, everyone on Earth would be decidedly happy right now. Happiness is so near and so far. It would seem that happiness arrives in spurts and starts, ebbs and recedes without your conscious say-so. Who would relish the drama of unhappiness? Nevertheless, there are many who seem to be.
It is possible to trust in living and loving without having to be in a constant flow of uproaring happiness. The Waves of the Ocean can toss you upon the High Seas. You can be swept onto a shore that is not of your wanting. Life does not always confer upon you what you want, nor does Life always confer the desires that the mainstream of the world considers as whopping successes for you either.
Of course, there are times when your mind does not know what it wants. That is, your mind can change its thoughts right and left. The mind explores possibilities. The mind goes through many scenarios, and your mind seems to whip you this way and that.
Beloveds, this is how you find yourself: You explore the directions you go on. In the process of being lost, this is how you begin to find yourself, know yourself, and to discover who you are and who you are not. It is yourself you find. No one goes in a straight line. Even mistakes propel you on your way, this way, not that way. Two steps to the left. Two steps to the right. Life is a dance, and no one, in terms of the world, has perfect footing.
You really do learn a lot in life. That you rue some of your decisions indicates your progress. There is a next step for you to take. It is not for you to walk forward looking back. Face front and keep walking in the direction of yourself.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/climbing-to-greater-heights.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 04 Sep 2016, 10:34 pm

Heavenletter #5763 A Sense of Lightness, September 4, 2016 

God said: 
I say you worry too much. Be. Before life, there is Being. You are obliged to Be, not to worry.
Now you are looking to free yourself from the past. No longer do you want to play the roles you assumed in the past.
You see now that too many people do not view you as you wish, as you are and, and as I see you, and as you deserve. So what that they are mistaken? Now you can relinquish others' hold on you. Now you begin to see that you are aligned with Me. It is good that you are beginning to see this.
A Sense of Lightness will come back as you feel less duty-bound to hurts of the past. Freedom spurs energy forward. It is freedom you are lacking. What keeps you back from freeing yourself from the bondage of the past? What prevents anyone?
You might call it inertia, yet it is not so much absence of energy as it is a stranglehold you hold on yourself.
You haven't freed yourself. You have objections to the past that you hold on to. You still stir an old soup. You were done with it a long time ago, yet the aroma lingers.
There is no one from the past who holds you back except you. You are the one. Others might like to keep you where they once put you as a habit, you understand. Some declare a status, and they hold onto it.
How is it that you can be carrying My light and yet blind yourself to your own God-given Self-Worth? You are so fearful of ego that you would ignore your worth. Okay, forget about your worth. Remember Mine.
You are afraid that pride comes before a fall, and you are loath to fall.
Pride does not come before Me. So, why worry about that? Of course, you haven't quite nodded to your main worry which is that you would fail in Greatness. You may be like an Idealist who drags your sword. You have been a defeated Idealist. No longer, dear ones. You are becoming a Light-Hearted-Jumping-Over-Obstacles-Idealist now.
You don't even have to believe in yourself. What does believing in yourself mean anyway? Believe in Me. I carry the day. I have no burdens for you to carry. I never held a burden in My whole life. Nor must you carry that which I do not contain.
We come back to your just Being. Forget about carrying anything but joy. Carry My joy. Hand joy over to yourself. This is the charge I give to you. Hold My Heart within yours. This is all you are pledged to do. Is this so hard? What is this weight you carry? It certainly is not Mine. Therefore, it is not yours. No longer do you trudge. Now fly with Me.
Weight does not exist. It was never yours to hold. Only the illusion of weight keeps you back. Absent of weight is all that flying means. You don't have to carry anything in the first place. Together, We fly.
You have often been on the verge of flight. The verge is no longer good enough for you. Not good enough for you, not for anyone.
My messages weigh nothing. Everyone of you receives something of them, one way or another. No one is separate. No one is separate from Me regardless of whatever his or her mind says. You are not apart from Me.
Today you set yourself free. You are flying with Me. Everyone is. You might as well know it now. Your independence from the past has been declared. You are not your old personal self. You are a new free soul unhammered and unhampered by the past. Drop the past. That's all you have to do now. Just leave it. It doesn't belong to you. It never did. The past, as you saw it, never was.
All the past is now getting out of your system. Nothing can hold you back now. The past was a deadweight. Being is weightless. Now you recognize that you are Being.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-sense-of-lightness.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 03 Sep 2016, 8:12 pm

Heavenletter #5762 Tip Your Hat to the Past, September 3, 2016 

God said: 
I ask you:
What holds your Life back from being a celebration of itself?
With all the opportunities of various kinds that Life provides, why aren't My children very very happy, exceedingly happy rather than down in the mouth? What is all this about --wanting something and not wanting something and fussing about it? There is so much picking and choosing, so much sorting and classifying.
You may say that Life gives you suffering, and you are fed up with suffering and lesser heartaches as well.
In fact, you are very good at being dissatisfied. We could call dissatisfaction a hat you wear pulled down over your eyes. Consider lifting up that cap and beginning to see what you have not heretofore seen.
If you find yourself longing for the past, the long ago past, can you not just simply love the past instead of aching for the past and the ideal parts of the past? If there was someone in your life that you miss now with all your heart, if there were those in your life that you would now find more gracious ways to respond to, be glad for right now, this very morsel of time as your heart is opening. How about relishing the gladness and forgoing the sadness?
Look, you had someone in your life that you perhaps were frustrated with back then. Right now you might welcome him or her back in your life. You might admittedly react differently now, decidedly differently. Your heart would lift up. You would love to have someone back in your life. We are talking now, not solely about those random few who brought out the best in you, yet also deeply those who, at the time, seemed to trammel and dishearten you. You would welcome them now with all your heart and love more.
Put your emphasis on the joy of welcoming those from the past whom you would now use a second chance to give happiness to and thus yourself. You may be pouring dismay upon yourself now. Just turn the idea of regret around a little bit. Have fun with this. Repaint the picture, not with pain and dark colors, but with joy and right and pastel colors.
If you are going to bring up old memories, transform the memories into joy. Rewrite them as you would wish, and then be done. Tip your hat to the past.
Perhaps you have other lifetimes to look forward to rewrite and illustrate your stories. Welcome yourself, yourself once upon a time and yourself now, beloveds. Welcome your Greater Awareness. In any case, the past has gone somewhere.
Where did the idea of suffering come from? How did it become so well-received and such a habit? Sometimes suffering seems like the most popular thing on Earth. Is it not possible that you could just skip over sadness and gulp down joy instead?
You may say that you welcome joy, yet you seem to raise your hand high for sorrow, sadness, suffering. You plop them down before you with alacrity, as if you could hardly wait. It would seem that sorrow, sadness, and suffering are high on your list. You get high on sorrow. Ah, one thing that sorrow, sadness, and suffering do is to let you know you're alive.
Let's note fear, frustration, and franticness and sundry activity as a poor attempt to escape the very matters that do not presently give you the happiness you desire.
Trying to forget seems to improve your memory as you continue to plow through that which takes up so much of your time and heart and leaves you unsatisfied.
Transform suffering as you wish. Every interpretation you have, you have interpreted. It seems that you create happenstance according to your picture of yourself. Change your picture then. This is all imagined anyway.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/tip-your-hat-to-the-past.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 02 Sep 2016, 11:05 pm

Heavenletter #5761 The Wheel of Puzzlement, September 2, 2016 

God said: 
Deep within you lies all knowledge. It always has. All awareness is contained within you. We speak now of what you could call the Unknowable. The Unknowable is Knowable, yet this is not at all facts and figures that I speak of. This is True Knowledge I speak of. I speak of the Truth that goes beyond all the borders of the world. I speak of All Truth that you know in the palm of your hand, in the core of your heart. Somewhere with you, you know all Truth.
All else you purport to know is a role you play. Somehow you got that part. The part you play is all an act. It is a put-on, and you put it on.
You found a costume somewhere. You figured that this is who you are, and you play this role to the hilt. There was no stopping you from playing this role. Certainly, you take part in a drama. You are exquisite in your ability to play the role you adopt as if it were made for you.
Of course, this role is not you at all. It is just a role. It's like you got on a bus, so to speak, and you don't quite acknowledge that you can get off the bus. All the while, you are searching for yourself. What do you think you are searching for when you search for Me? Of course, you are trying to find yourself and get off the Wheel of Puzzlement.
You play your role with brilliance. Your performance is incredible. It is as if you invent yourself as you go along. You are a consummate artiste.
Every now and then, once in a while, part of the True You pops out, and you wonder what is going on. On occasion, you catch a glimpse of something beyond your performance. You see clues, as it were. For all intents and purposes, you don't know what part you are playing. How can you know when you have yet to honor your True Being? You can't quite own up to your Truth. You can't quite grasp what is Truth and what is fiction. Sometimes you are on the verge of giving up.
You may have great applause for fiction, while the Truth of you is not yet seen. No one has pointed it out to you. All the while, you are a Prince or Princess waiting off-stage.
On the surface, you don't know who you are, and you don't know where you have been. You don't know what stage you are on. You don't know where you are and what you are doing there. Confess, you have been bewildered all your life. Now you are beginning to wake up from this self-imposed trance.
You are getting off the Bus of Ignorance. You are gearing up to find your royal coach and find the Reality of Truth. Ignorance does not give you Reality. Ignorance gives you a xeroxed copy of a playbill. Ignorance tells you to take it or leave it.
Now your True Wisdom is rising to the Ascendent. You are ascending. In spite of yourself, you are ascending. The blindfolds are starting to come off. Your costumes are in rags. You are just about to reveal yourself to yourself. You are about to have a revelation, and Life, as you know it, will never be the same.
This is a good thing. This is what you have been waiting for all your life.
You are on the rise.
You are entering a richer arena of life. You are beginning to recognize yourself leaving the theater and discovering the Truth of Who You Really Are. I am here to welcome you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-wheel-of-puzzlement.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 01 Sep 2016, 10:48 pm

Heavenletter #5760 Thank You for Arising, September 1, 2016 

God said: 
How lovely is a day with God. How lovely is a day simply wanting to be with God. How lovely is a day full with God and Service to God and Service to the Universe. How lovely is a day when I, God, am your Prime Mover, a day when you do not even think of yourself, a day when you are One with the Creativity of Life and the Beauty of Being One with God and One with Everything.
This is a day when the Whole Universe is knowingly contained within you. You are the Universe. Nothing is outside of you. No longer do you appear to be a small dot on the horizon. Now, you are the horizon and beyond the horizon. You are not contained within the Universe and all the Galaxies. You are not a portion. You are Infinity Entire. All of Infinity is your Identity.
No longer are you this or that. No longer are you filled with varying emotions or a preponderance of thoughts and memories and activities. You are vibrant. You are the herald of all energy and all light. There is nothing outside you. Nothing exists outside you. There is no wrapping. You are all that exists. All is contained within you. There is nothing that is not within you. Divine are you.
You are the Union of the Universe. You are Oneness, and there is nothing that is not Oneness. In one step, you cover Heaven and Earth. Nothing exists apart from you. You are Existence Itself.
Listen to what I am saying. Nothing exists outside you, and all is shining within you. This is your True State of Consciousness. No longer is there assumed individuality dashing here and there. No longer is there smallness of any kind. There is no departure. There is not entrance. There is Unity. There is no time or passage conceived.
Once you lived in a little yard. Now you cover the Universe. Now there are no gradations and no boundaries whatsoever. Now you are unbounded, and all is within you, and, yet, there is no end to you. You are not bordered. You are not made of borders nor are there borders undone. Oh no, borders do not exist. They haven't been invented, not even thought of, not even imagined.
It is not that borders are looked down upon. They simply have never occurred. Who would choose dividers? Now nothing spoils your view.
Now you have an idea of what Vastness really means and what Vastness means to you. Now you have an idea of what Vision really means and what Vision means to you.
Vision and Vastness are all within you. There is no longer a presumed outer. All is inner.
There is no longer hunting and finding. Now All is established within you, and yet All is Nothingness.
Now you understand the Meaning of Meaning. Now you grasp that there is no time and no space. Vastness and Infinity are unlimited.
There is Love Unbounded. There is Love that requires no object. There is no more, and there is no less. The Essence of Life is unwrapped Love and Beauty. Come now, beloveds, there is Being.
Now you understand the Meaning of Being. Being has no subject and no object. Being is the Silence. There is nothing to grasp. Being is ungraspable. Being Is. You are Being. You are Love. You are Nothingness, and you are Love, and you are Being, and I am Being. This is what you are full of -- Fullness Itself. You are the Blessing. You are the Blessed, and you are the One Who Blesses. There is nothing less than I AM, and nothing is less than you. We are Oneness of Love, Oneness of Being. We are Oneness Bursting Open.
Thank you for arising as the Sun That Shines. You yourself are the Enlightened.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/thank-you-for-arising.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 31 Aug 2016, 7:25 pm

Heavenletter #5759 Peace Precedes Accomplishment, August 31, 2016 

God said: 
Peace comes first. Make peace your priority, and not so much getting things done. Getting things done is not more important than peace. Getting things done does not begin to be as important as peace. Through peace, you strengthen yourself through. Through emphasis on getting things done, you weaken yourself.
Truly, I understand that you have obligations. I support you to fulfill obligations. You also have a responsibility to create peace. You are a responsibility of your own. Become responsible for settling yourself. Calm down.
You are responsible for peace-gathering. You will accomplish more in your life and work-life when you keep peace close by.
Keep peace near you, and you will fritter away less time and energy. Your focus on accomplishing results without peace stresses you out.
Start thinking that you are at peace. In peace, you will accomplish more. You will contribute more. Your prime project to focus on is peace. This is your responsibility.
Peace is the basis of accomplishing. How much do you accomplish when you are caught up in anxiety? That way you accomplish anxiety. Anxiety accomplishes anxiety. Anxiety doesn't serve you well. Anxiety does not serve you well at all.
Anxiety is not your by-word. Get away from anxiety-producing thoughts. When you focus on anxiety, you distract yourself from your very accomplishment. You go faster and better without anxiety. What does anxiety do but add non-essential anxiety to your shoulders.
In peace, you will accomplish great things. In anxiety, you forestall great things. You are too busy fretting. Accomplish, and no longer fret.
The story of the Tortoise and the Hare is not really about speed vs. a slow steady pace. It is not about flash vs. ordinariness. It is about stability. An inborn sense of security at your foundation will move mountains.
Sometimes you have to look at yourself from a distance without huffing and puffing. It is that simple.
You can work in haste and work with confidence. Working with confidence means working without a sense of panic or fear of failure.
What you put your attention on becomes your life. Dear Ones, put your attention, not on calamity, but on calmness. Peace, a form of calmness, wins the race.
What is your target? Certainly, you want to get things done. The way to get things done is to be in peace. Peace comes from a Higher Place than worry.
Peace is not laziness, not at all. Peace is being good to yourself. Conduct your life in peace.
Peace is what is called being reasonable. Make peace with your life. Make your life full of peace. This is what I ask of you. Move your life forward. Progress without tumult. In fact, this is how you progress. In peace, this is how you don't make more work for yourself. Running a race is not peace.
Rushing makes more work. Calm makes less work. In calmness, you can actually move faster. In tension, you pirate yourself. In tension, you make yourself walk the plank.
Farewell to tension. Welcome peace. I give you peace. Take peace under your belt. I will assist you in accomplishing more. This is My forte.
You do know people who seem to weave their work. There is a sense of their accomplishing without effort. They may take a moment to clean their eyeglasses. They start work – We could say with aplomb. They do not waste their time. They are not frantic. They work in peace. Their work does not require exertion.
Be at peace. Be. This is how to get your work done. Responsibility does not require that you do somersaults. Contain your breath. I AM HERE.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/peace-precedes-accomplishment.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 30 Aug 2016, 9:48 pm

Heavenletter #5758 All the Elements of Earth, August 30, 2016 

God said: 
The Universe is calling to you. Do you think that it isn't? Your impulses come from somewhere. While you are on Earth, you are on call, beloveds.
There is not a moment that I am not with you. I am always embracing you. The Universe longs for you as well.
Stars do indeed blink at you. Winds do brush past you. Birds sing, and birds do sing to you. Hearts call out to you. All the elements of Earth connect to you. You connect to all the elements. No one on Earth is separate.
Oneness can be referred to in many ways. Nature is naturally sustainable. Nature sustains you, and you sustain nature. All is reciprocal. The air you breathe encircles the world. There is nothing that is not connected. Souls, yes, of course, and the physical and all dimensions, known and unknown, as well.
Water flows. The water you drink comes from many aspects and thousands of miles away. Millenniums of miles away. Oh, yes, Earth is your planet, and it is fueled by the stars, and it is fueled by other planets, and plants as well. Interrelated is everything. There are no exceptions.
You are made of essences from everyone, and everyone is also made of essences of you. You trade atoms and molecules with everyone else, past and present.
No man is an island transcends many meanings.
You are Vastness. And you are Infinity. Yes, hearts touch. All levels of existence touch.
There is more on Heaven and Earth than has been dreamed of or uttered. Your pulse affects another pulse. Your thoughts affect others' thoughts. Who are you? You are everyone at the same time as there is no one else in the world like you.
You are far greater than you credit yourself. And you are not yourself alone.
You are wonderment. You are the seeker who seeks yourself and everyone else while you are at it.
The furthermost star is you and right with you. It has reached you, and you have reached it.
There is nothing that is not possible. There is nothing that has not been or will not be. There is nowhere you have not been. You are everywhere and everything. You have an idea of this. You have seen yourself before somewhere.
You bear a thousand names. Everyone who ever was is also you. No one is solitary. Everyone is public domain. All are related, and all are One. There is no one you have not met.
What you have forgotten, you will remember. What you remember, you will forget. You will be here, and you will be there. And, yet, you are nowhere.
You meet yourself everywhere. You forget yourself everywhere. Everywhere on Earth, I am speaking of. You know that something more is up in Heaven.
Your voice carries. It returns to you. Your voice sings to the birds. You are the lion's roar. Each Being furthers other Beings. Even the Unknown is known.
I know you. I have always known you. You know Me as well. On clear days, you know Me as your Self.
Life is grounded, and life is magic. You are magic and magical. You swirl around the Universe that calls to you.
You ask, „What is happening?“. You are happening, beloveds. Life is happening. Love is happening. Love surmounts all.
You are love whether you are aware or not. Whatever you may think of yourself, no matter what, no matter when, you are love whispering to love.
Love is more than you think or can believe. Love is Oneness. What else is there to say?
Where are you going, and where have you been? Where did you come from, and what are you about? What are you going to do about it, and when? When do you recognize yourself and fly from heart to heart? When do you know yourself, and when do you not? When do you not know Me? Never.
When do you flee? And when do you speak? And when are you silent? And when did you first appear? And now you never leave. Hello, Myself.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/all-the-elements-of-earth.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 29 Aug 2016, 5:42 pm

Heavenletter #5757 Increase the Odds of Producing a Good Crop, August 29, 2016 

God said: 
Stay out of the mud, dear ones. Be glad what life and individuals offer you. Never mind about what life and individuals do not offer you.
Lists of complaints are easy to find. Let it be just as easy to find lists that brighten your day. Start out your day with happiness. Start out all your days with what makes you happy.
What possesses you, dear ones, to make lists of why life is likely to be hard for you? What is this, your insistence in pointing out the likelihood why your life will be a struggle? Why would you ever want to frame Life in difficulties when you could frame life in ease?
The stock market is down. Employment is down. Costs are up. Times are hard. Opportunities are few and far between. Hmm. It seems to be that you exalt all the obstacles you can think of. Why on Earth would you want to exalt obstacles?
Something perverse in you may want to defend the cause of difficulties. What are you thinking of, beloveds, and why would you?
Why buy a lottery ticket and be sure to tell yourself that you will never win it? Why play the lottery and portray an inability to win it? Better to give yourself a good race for your money.
Why abet yourself in defeat? Why hammer nails into your own coffin?
Why not give yourself all the possible reasons for success?
It must be that you do not perceive how you hold yourself back or, at the least, slow yourself down.
Is it smart to acknowledge that the odds of your winning are slim? Somebody will win the lottery this week, why not you? Who are you to defeat yourself ahead of time? Never mind odds. All you need is one chance.
Whatever you would like to happen, why badmouth it?
Now don't proselytize the idea that I am encouraging you to gamble. I am making a point. Elevate your spirits. Negative thinking is not for you to defend.
Today let's say you are going to cross a busy street. Would you quote statistics on how likely it is that you could be run over while crossing the street?
Would you buy a car and make sure you keep in mind how many cars are predicted to turn out to be lemons for buyers this year? If you want to buy a lemon, keep thinking about cars that may be lemons.
If you are going to ask a woman for her hand in marriage, would you list beforehand you all the reasons why this woman might turn you down? For Heaven's sakes, the least you can do is to represent yourself on your own behalf.
Restaurants offer appetizers to get your digestive juices flowing. Restaurants do not offer you a menu of foods that might spoil your digestion.
When you are going to ask your boss for a raise, it makes no sense for you to prepare yourself for all the reasons your boss might find to refuse you, does it? How does that exactly make you smart in the ways of the world?
If you are working on inventing something, why on Earth would you think of all the reasons why you won't succeed at it? Do you want to succeed or not? Are you embracing failure or success? Whose side are you on anyway?
It can't be that you think you are impressing anyone because you are aware of all possible difficulties?
If you desire good health, consider good health instead of reading statistics on illnesses and the numbers of fatalities.
If you are looking for work, why talk about employment rates as being at an all-time low? How does this realism benefit you? Does it make you stronger? Why, beloveds, would you glue your feet to the ground before you even start?
If you are a farmer, is there someone who would advise you to predict a poor crop in order to produce a rich yield?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/increase-the-odds-of-producing-a-good-crop.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 27 Aug 2016, 1:00 pm

Heavenletter #5755 What Can the Sun Do but Shine?, August 27, 2016 

God said: 
Constant awareness isn't a technique. Constant awareness isn't something you do. Consider it more like a candle you light that keeps burning brightly. The candle simply stays lit longer. It is a long-lasting candle without your having to keep reminding yourself. You can keep benefiting from constant awareness without having to re-strike a match.
Your desire deepens. Desire, not need, deepens. It is a good thing to desire. And your purposes in desiring are also instrumental. Certainly, you desire awareness of all that is beautiful. Of course, you desire deeper and constant awareness of Me for yourself, yet there is something more than desire for yourself.
It is an inevitable choice you make for awareness. Your choice goes above and beyond your personal desire. It is your personal desire made for the good of the Universe whether you are aware of this or not.
You come across a desire for the well-being of the world and deeper yet for all the beating hearts in the world who also desire what you desire. No longer can you desire good just for yourself, or your family, or your country. Consciously, or unconsciously, you relish the good of all, and you relish your desire also as it serves on My behalf.
You desire to prime the pump. You desire to share. You desire to express your gratitude. Yes, your gratitude is to Me, and your gratitude and awareness are for all. This is the greater and constant awareness you have now that can just about run itself. Desire and fulfillment are One and the Same, just as you and I are One and the Same.
There is nothing you can do but desire the Good of All, for you get it that We are One. It is not possible to separate yourself from Me nor from all the constituents that constitute you. There is Great Oneness – it can only be great. You wouldn't have it any other way. Everyone in the seeming world pulls everyone else who makes up the seeming world. This is how it is. Without everyone, there is a heaviness. No longer can My children think of life in isolation.
As when you are a mother or a father, it is simply natural and easy for you to share the bounty of the world with your child. You can't even think of leaving your child out in any way. To nourish your child is your desire. It is your Way of Being. When you have your own two legs, you walk on them. When someone else needs you to give him a life, you can't ignore it. This is how the world becomes yours, and you are in service to it. It is unthinkable not to. It would be impossible not to. It would be denying your very Self not to bring all along with you.
You are incapable of blinding yourself to the Sun. You are the Sun, and everyone is the Sun with you.
Who carries? And who is carried? There is no difference.
How does the Sun shine? It shines by shining.
Love cannot separate. You cannot detour from the Heart of God you exist in. There is no load to pull. There is only the Sun to look at and adore. It is impossible for you not to smile. It is impossible for you to not love for you are made of the same love as I. From this desire of yours, Love in Your Awareness rises and rises until you are Risen.
You are doing no one a favor. Perhaps to yourself, it could be said that you are doing a favor. It is not even that you rise to the occasion. All you can do is to rise to your natural height. This is all you can do, and this is all you want to do. It is your choice even as it is not a choice at all, for what can the Sun do but shine?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-can-the-sun-do-but-shine.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 26 Aug 2016, 11:29 am

Heavenletter #5754 Divine Children of God, August 26, 2016 

God said: 
You don't owe Me anything. You are My Divine Child. I ask that you not make recriminations to yourself. Be fine with yourself. Live your life. Whether you are attentive to Me or not, I love you as you are. My love for you does not hinge on what you say to Me, ask Me, or do for Me. I love. I cannot do anything less than love.
This is hard for you to believe that I love you just as you are. Dear Ones, you do not have to lay down your life for Me. You do not have to bow down to Me. You do not owe Me. By your very Being, you fulfill Me.
When you are happy, I am extra happy. When you are sad, I am not sad. In My existence, there can be no loss. I do not weep. I am well-content. I am happy, and I love across the board.
I do not say that you are all done now, the way a cake in the oven is done. In the deepest Truth, this is the case, yet this is not what you see while you perambulate and stumble around in the world. It is hard for you to be accepting of yourself. You see shadows on your surface the way you see shadows on the Moon. You see dinginess on yourself the way you may see gray on your windows.
Dear Ones, in this moment that seems to exist within Oneness, you are perfect. Of course, in terms of the world, you are still in the oven being cooked until you are fully transformed into pure gold. At the same time, you already are pure gold. You, in your perfection, are like the Americas before Christopher Columbus discovered them.
That the Americas had not yet been discovered had nothing to do with their existence and the Truth of how they circulated and distributed themselves seemingly way back then. The Americas were picked up by the oceans and spirited by the winds, and they reached everywhere and affected the world the same as other continents do and the way everyone and everything does. The New Land, which was an old land, did not require being recognized in order to reveal itself. So is it for you in your revealing of your Self to your personal self.
There is nothing that is absent from Life in the World. It's all here, and it is just as I say. There is One World.
You are Mighty. You are phenomenally Mighty. You are the Might of the Universe. You are the Might of Heaven. You are everything. You are cast to the world as Great Blessings.
Your very breath sets sail for every land. There is no breath in the Universe that does not affect every other breath. There is also no one who is not affected by everyone else. You are on an intimate basis with everyone who exists, everyone who ever existed, and you leave your breath to breathe for those who will come later as well. Whatever is possible in the world is possible for you.
You are not hidden away. Nor is anyone hidden from you. Nothing is hidden. Nothing is far away. All is revealed.
One day soon, you will discover your Self! You will discover your Self in your full stature. The King who does not know he is King comes to know he is King when a crown is placed on his head, and there is cheering. The world requires certification and licenses. I require none of these.
Each Being on Earth is his own ruler. The word ruler will come to have a new meaning. Everyone is a True Ruler in the world no matter what the world and the people in the world may say.
You are a significant Guiding Light in the World. That Your Light may not draw attention from the world does not mean that your light is any less bright than the Light of Nobility's rank.
Here it is: The sons and daughters of God are royal. Whether royalty is officially declared or not, the sons and daughters of Kings and Queens are Royalty.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/divine-children-of-god.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 25 Aug 2016, 4:22 pm

Heavenletter #5753 For the Sake of Learning, August 25, 2016 

God said: 
Learning is the point of learning. Education is not. Learning comes from inside. Education may be imposed. Learning arises from a sense of joy. It is joy to gain insights. Everyone loves it when a light goes on.
The intent of education may not go well with learning. No matter how well someone may score on a test, a high score does not mean that learning took place. Learning is what matters.
Learning is naturally joy. Teaching that leaves out the heart of the child is misplaced. Learning without joy is a hardship.
A system may look good on paper. It's someone's best guess as to what is a good way to learn, and one way may flourish for some, yet not all. Remember the child.
If learners do not have joy, perhaps the educators do, yet educators are not the reason for schools. Uppermost belongs the joy of learners. The rewards are to be interior to the learner. Each learner has a heart and soul and his own style or styles of learning.
Some teachers have the ability to make learning desirable for every learner. Hail to them.
Tell Me, what one-year old does not want to reach out and learn? Why is it that at some point a learner may begin to slouch? Where did the joy of learning go? To what gain?
Making learners learn what someone says they must learn does not always amount to learning. There is more than the mind that takes place in learning. There is more than grouping children together for economy in learning. There is heart and soul to learning. And, yes, I will say love.
There can be joy in learning even those subjects that a child might think he is not interested in. Interest can be stirred. Interest can be welcomed. Joy works effortlessly on its own over prodding, of course.
Sometimes children are not interested in learning a subject because it might be difficult for them to do well in it. The child is not at fault for this. The child is aware he must pass and not be held back.
A fast learner is not necessarily a better learner than a slow learner. One child learns faster, and another child learns less fast. As a child, imagine, Einstein was seen as a slow learner.
It would be good for schools to be joyful places for those enrolled in them. This is serving the learners. Well, whom are schools meant to serve?
Uphold the child. What is the hurry in teaching a child what he may see as separate from himself? What happened to the natural joy of learning? What got in the way of joy? What is the point of trying to conform with less than joy?
Once upon a time, learning was a precious sought-after experience. While attendance at school may be mandatory, learning itself cannot be mandatory. Once upon a time, a child's goals came from his heart. The heart is where learning touches base.
Children are not automatons. Desire that your children think and feel for themselves. Let them impress themselves.
If you want to open up a dam and let the water through, first you remove the blocks to the free-flow. This can be done, and you can do it. Leave room open for your child's soul to soar.
When a child is wanting to learn, he is not thinking of trying to achieve. He wants to discover what captures his heart and then run with it. Honor this.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/for-the-sake-of-learning.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 24 Aug 2016, 10:27 pm

Heavenletter #5752 Whom Are You Serving?, August 24, 2016 

God said: 
Come closer to Me. Let Our closeness occur to you and now you live it. Desire to come closer to Me. Invite Our closeness. Anticipate My Presence close to you. Meet Me more than half-way, dear friend. Don't think that I have to make Our closeness happen. The fact is that We are indelibly close. I do not elude you. You could have a blind spot. We cannot miss where I am.
For instance, you have had the experience where you cannot find a pen to write with. Then you look again, and there the pen is, right under your nose.
To come closer, you can't stay at a distance. Do not look for Me and anticipate your age-old disappointment. Don't say to yourself:
"I've been anticipating God for five minutes, and He has not shown Himself."
Don't say to yourself:
"I have been anticipating God all my life, and He has not yet shown Himself."
You have every good reason to wait for Me, and no good reason not to be on the look-out for Me.
Understandably, you are impatient. Impatience is okay, yet when you look for proof that I am far away, it's too easy to get a picture of the proof you are looking for. You could be looking for the wrong clues. What satisfaction can you possibly have in finding evidence that you are correct? I'm hidden away somewhere? Why would you think that? Are you your friend or your foe?
Forget about disappointment. Disappointment is not what you want to anticipate. You don't want even an inkling of disappointment. Do not be looking for Me to fail to reach.
Don't look for disappointment. You may be seeking disappointment for reasons that you are unaware of. Do you know what I am talking about? Can it be possible that you are in the habit of leaning toward this kind of review:
"See, God did it again. He didn't come closer to me. See, I was right. Maybe I am just not a child God would want to take on as His own."
So you blame yourself. Or you may blame Me.
You might think:
"There, God did it again. He let Me down. He is good at letting me down, even betraying me. I can only think that God does not exist, or He is a fake. In any case, whatever His motives, He doesn't stand next to me or in front of me. I have looked for Him, and He fails to appear. He leaves me hanging. How on Earth can I have belief in God? How on Earth can I have any faith or trust in God?"
You can always find ways to feel bitter. Perhaps you are bitter. You may like to carry abandonment. You may like to boo-hoo about God's abandoning you, how left out and ignored you have been. Somehow you may feel vindicated by knowing that you are guilty of something -- or I am.
You take your pick. Neither choice is helpful. Blame Me or blame yourself -- neither is a good idea. Let go of the whole concept of blame. Blame and guilt are both lesser states of consciousness. Get past them.
Neither hostility nor attack nor self-recrimination or guilt serve you or anyone. They sure don't serve the world. Don't go near them. Stay away from them. They are not your friends. Don't associate with them. Do yourself a favor, and break all contact with negative influences. End it. Start over.
Accept the possibility at least that I am your True Friend, for I am Your True Friend. Certainly, I am not your opponent. Don't be put out with Me.
What if you just don't see well. Pay more attention now to seeing vaster and closer. Let the minutia go. Look for Me.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/whom-are-you-serving.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 23 Aug 2016, 9:55 pm

Heavenletter #5751 To Every Dream, There Is a Purpose, August 23, 2016 

God said: 
Believe in your dreams. Believing in your dreams helps to bring your dreams into existence.
Generally speaking, you don't just sit there and wait for your dreams to come true. At the same time, first, you build your dreams through your dreaming of them. First there is the dream. Then there is desire for the dream that grows within you. Let your desire continue to blossom within you. Follow your dreams. You dream your dreams for a reason.
There may be years before your desire to achieve the dream rises beyond your dreaming of it. Your dream may well be a desire planted that takes many years before it begins to blossom and it moves beyond your dreaming of it.
Sometimes you might forget your dream, yet it was planted, and the dream starts to rise of its own accord. It is like your dream has a mind of its own. You might not even be able to say you asked for your dream. It came.
It is like you are meant to have that dream, and it is through you that the dream comes to fruition. Bear in mind that a dream originates from deeper than your thought. We might even call dreams, bidden or unbidden, your Destiny showing up.
So long as a dream continues to stir within you, nourish it. You don't have to talk yourself into a dream anymore than you have to talk yourself out of it. Have your dreams while you have them. Dreams come from somewhere.
This is not to say that all your dreams must absolutely come true. One dream may lead to another. In any case, there is great value in dreaming dreams that may not even come true. There is no telling what dreams will lead to a path of fulfillment.
Never mind if the world calls you a dreamer. Let them.
It is not exactly that you alone are the fulfiller of your dreams or that your dreams are your possession.
Others' dreams may also play a part. More than one person dreamed of flight. Da Vinci dreamed of taking off from Earth through mechanical means. His dream came true at a different time in the world. Dreams belong to the world.
The deeper your desire, the more energy you may have to make it come true. At the same time, dreams may fly away from you and land somewhere else. You are not duty-bound for your dreams to come true. There is something far greater going on when it comes to your dreams.
Nor does this mean that a dream is ever wasted. A dream does not have to manifest in order to be worthwhile. You do not have to manifest a dream for the dream to be worthwhile. Your contribution of desiring the dream may fulfill its role.
What exactly is meant when speaking about desiring a dream to come true? Many little boys desire to be firemen. Not all boys will become firemen. No one is obliged to become fireman. There can be a dream and another dream after that. Dreams open up hearts.
Sometimes someone has dreams come true that he or she were not aware that they had. It may seem that it is almost by chance that a dream started to realize itself before the realizer of the dream knew. And some of My children come close yet not quite close enough.
It is fantastic to have dreams come true, yet dreams do their thing even when they don't come true or come true through you. Sooner or later in the world, dreams find their place somewhere sometime.
Value exists in the process. Yes, dreaming, which is envisioning, is a process. It is a creative process.
Welcome your dreams. See where they take you. Go for your dreams. Dreams are like stars in the sky. Some stars are not yet visible to the human eye, yet the stars nevertheless exist. All dreams have their Truth and serve their purpose. Dreams exist before they arise. Honor the dreams you pluck from the Universe. You serve them, and they serve you. May you bless and be blessed with dreams.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/to-every-dream-there-is-a-purpose.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next