World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
WHY BIBLE PROPHESY MATTERS EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
WHY BIBLE PROPHESY MATTERS EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» AISH
WHY BIBLE PROPHESY MATTERS EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
WHY BIBLE PROPHESY MATTERS EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
WHY BIBLE PROPHESY MATTERS EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» israelAM
WHY BIBLE PROPHESY MATTERS EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
WHY BIBLE PROPHESY MATTERS EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
WHY BIBLE PROPHESY MATTERS EmptyYesterday at 9:51 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
WHY BIBLE PROPHESY MATTERS EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:49 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
WHY BIBLE PROPHESY MATTERS EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
WHY BIBLE PROPHESY MATTERS EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
WHY BIBLE PROPHESY MATTERS EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
WHY BIBLE PROPHESY MATTERS EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Remain in God - iBelieve Truth
WHY BIBLE PROPHESY MATTERS EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 1:25 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
WHY BIBLE PROPHESY MATTERS EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:43 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
WHY BIBLE PROPHESY MATTERS EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
WHY BIBLE PROPHESY MATTERS EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
WHY BIBLE PROPHESY MATTERS EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

» Is Gaza Really Starving
WHY BIBLE PROPHESY MATTERS EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
WHY BIBLE PROPHESY MATTERS EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 10:08 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

WHY BIBLE PROPHESY MATTERS

Go down

WHY BIBLE PROPHESY MATTERS Empty Re: WHY BIBLE PROPHESY MATTERS

Post  Admin Tue 10 Dec 2019, 10:37 am

https://www.charismanews.com/marketplace/79116-messianic-rabbi-end-times-prophecy-coming-to-pass-in-israel-right-now
Messianic Rabbi: End-Times Prophecy Coming to Pass in Israel Right Now
11:30AM EST 12/9/2019 RABBI ERIC TOKAJER

Rabbi Eric Tokajer in the Holy Land (Rabbi Eric Tokajer Facebook page)
Himself a Jewish believer, Rabbi Eric Tokajer says the Good News of Jesus is beginning to spread throughout Israel, and it's important for Christians to continue to support that effort.

The founder of Brit Ahm Messianic Synagogue in Pensacola, Florida, and the publisher of The Messianic Times, Tokajer, who conducts tours in the Holy Land, says the growth of Messianic ministries in Israel proves God's hand indeed is upon that land

"Years ago, when I became a Jewish believer, there were only a handful of Jewish believers in Israel," Tokajer told Dr. Steve Greene on a recent episode of Greenelines on the Charisma Podcast Network. "Now there are thousands, probably somewhere around 10,000 that are Jewish believers born in Israel. There are others that came from outside that live there, but when I became a believer, there were almost none.

"Now, there are hundreds of groups that meet together around the land that are sharing the Good News, which is part of end-times prophecy being fulfilled as God is regrafting the natural branches into the olive tree.

"A lot of the Christian world never hears those stories. But if they go to Israel, they will actually see what's happening where the blind see, the lame walk, the deaf hear and people are preached to in prison. The Jewish people are discovering the power of the Holy Spirit and the power of Yeshua. And by the power of God the Good News will continue to spread in Israel."

Related Articles
Messianic Rabbi: Why Are We Losing Our Prophetic Voices?
https://www.charismanews.com/opinion/78080-messianic-rabbi-why-are-we-losing-our-prophetic-voices
Messianic Rabbi: Why Are We Losing Our Prophetic Voices?
1:00PM EDT 9/21/2019 RABBI ERIC TOKAJER

Pastor Jarrid Wilson (Jarrid Wilson Facebook page)
Last week, another leader of a large ministry, Jarrid Wilson, committed suicide. I didn't know him personally, but I grieved along with his family and congregation as I have done seemingly weekly this year. It seems like we are losing one leader after another to depression and death.

I have also read many articles and comments over the past year with many opinions about these men and women. Some are filled with grace and love; others are filled with condemnation and fire and brimstone.

With each additional report, my heart breaks a little more. With the suicides of the leaders, we are losing our Elijahs. We are losing prophetic voices, proclaimers of the Word, men and women who stand up against the enemies of our faith and often shout the words "fear not." And until we in the body begin to understand what is happening and step in to do something about it, we will continue to lose more.

Above, I called these men and women our Elijahs. Let me take a moment to explain why. We are introduced to Elijah in 1 Kings 17:1 (TLV) in this way:

Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.

"Now Elijah the Tishbite, one of the settlers of Gilead, said to Ahab: 'As Adonai God of Israel lives, before whom I stand, there shall be no dew or rain these years, except at my word.'"

Elijah is prophesying to King Ahab, trusting completely in the authority that he has been given by G-D. Notice that Elijah isn't prophesying, "Thus sayeth Adonai." Elijah is so filled with faith and the power of the Spirit of G-D that it will not rain again until Elijah says so. Just imagine being so full of the Spirit of G-D that the rains are under your authority.

Only a few verses down, we read in 1 Kings 17:13-14:

"Elijah said to her, 'Fear not! Go and do as you said, but first make me a little cake from what you have there. Bring it out to me and afterwards, make some for you and for your son. For thus says Adonai God of Israel, "The jar of flour shall not be exhausted nor shall the jug of oil be empty until the day Adonai sends rain on the land."'"

Elijah again speaks, instructing this woman to "fear not" and he prophesied that her flour and oil would not run out until G-D sends rain. What power, what authority in the Spirit Elijah is demonstrating to us! And in 1 Kings 17:16, we read the confirmation that what Elijah prophesied came fully to pass and the four and oil lasted just as he said.

Only a few more verses into the chapter, we find Elijah praying for G-D to raise a young boy from the dead in 1 Kings 17:21-22:

"Then he stretched himself upon the child three times. He cried out to Adonai and said, 'Adonai my God, please let this child's soul come back into his body!' Adonai listened to the cry of Elijah, so the soul of the child came back into his body and he was revived."

Then in 1 Kings 18:37, we read about Elijah on Mount Carmel as he challenges the prophets of Baal and says:

"Answer me, Adonai, answer me, so that these people may know that You, Adonai, are God, and that You have turned their heart back again."

1 Kings 18 ends in verse 41 as Elijah tells Ahab:

"Then Elijah said to Ahab, 'Go up, eat and drink, for there's the sound of rain.'"

When we are introduced to Elijah, he is a man of great faith who could speak and the rains would stop for years. Elijah was so full of faith that while the other prophets were hiding from Jezebel in caves, Elijah was out in the open. Elijah was the prophet of Israel, respected by both the faithful and the unfaithful. Elijah was being used by G-D in the prophetic and to perform miracles up to and including raising the dead.

Elijah was and still today is used in sermons about being filled with faith and power. Yet the next thing we read about Elijah is about him being depressed, hiding under a bush, suicidal and praying all night long for G-D to take his life.

"But he himself went a day's journey into the wilderness, and came and sat down under a broom bush. He prayed that he might die. 'It's too much!' he said. 'Now, Adonai, take my life! For I'm no better than my fathers'" (1 Kings 19:4).

Now, it is very important for us to note that in the middle of Elijah's depressed and suicidal state, he still was praying, and he still heard from G-D.

"When he arrived there at the cave, he spent the night there. Then behold, the word of Adonai came to him, and He said to him, 'What are you doing here, Elijah?'" (1 Kings 19:9).

It is vital for the body of believers to make note of Elijah. He was not a hypocrite; he was not a phony who was pretending. He was a minister who was actively hearing from G-D, walking in prophetic power, speaking miracles into existence, raising the dead and speaking boldly against false prophets, false gods and corrupt leaders. In the middle of his depression, Elijah still fasted for 40 days. Elijah was still human and not immune to the deceptive words of the enemy. But, even with his weaknesses, we all hold him up as a hero of faith.

We, as the body of believers, must look at our ministry leaders in this way: Just because they are powerful proclaimers of the Word or just because we see miracles take place in their ministry, does not mean that they don't also struggle with the realities and pressures of their office. Don't forget that these men and women are going through the same spiritual attacks you deal with on a regular basis, only intensified because they serve in the ministerial roles that they do.

I was in a room one time with a group of more than 20 congregational leaders, and the discussion of depression and suicide came up. As the discussion went on, it became clear that every one of those leaders had at one time or another in their life thought about suicide.

This doesn't mean they were suicidal, but they got to a point in their lives, either before entering ministry or after, that the weight of their world was so heavy that, if only for a fleeting moment, the enemy made it an option. Please remember that I was in the room.

So, now we all realize that, like Elijah, many leaders can be attacked by the enemy and deal with serious depression and even suicidal tendencies. What should we do about it? The answers are also provided in 1 Kings.

Be the angel or messenger who reminds them to take care of themselves and do it more than once if needed.
"Then he lay down and slept under the broom bush. Then behold, an angel touched him, and said to him, 'Get up, and eat'" (1 Kings 19:5).

"Then the angel of Adonai came again a second time, touched him and said, "Get up and eat, because the journey is too much for you'" (1 Kings 19:7).

Remind them that just because they are under attack, does not mean they don't know and hear G-D's voice.
"After the earthquake a fire, but Adonai was not in the fire. After the fire there was a soft whisper of a voice" (1 Kings 19:12).

Remind them that they are not alone in their personal struggles because you are with them, praying for them, holding them up and believing in their calling.
"Yet I have preserved seven thousand in Israel whose knees have not bowed to Baal and whose mouth has not kissed him" (1 Kings 19:18).

Please remember that, even in the deepest moments of his depression and longing for death, Elijah was still Elijah the prophet. 

Eric Tokajer is author of With Me in Paradise, Transient Singularity, OY! How Did I Get Here?: Thirty-One Things I Wish Someone Had Told Me Before Entering Ministry, #ManWisdom: With Eric Tokajer, Jesus Is to Christianity as Pasta Is to Italians, and Galations in Context.

A Time of Miracles: God Is Raising Up Spirit-Filled Messianic Jews in This Hour
For more about what's going on Israel and Rabbi Eric Tokajer's ministry, listen to this podcast.
https://www.charismanews.com/opinion/standing-with-israel/77808-a-time-of-miracles-god-is-raising-up-spirit-filled-messianic-jews-in-this-hour
A Time of Miracles: God Is Raising Up Spirit-Filled Messianic Jews in This Hour
7:00AM EDT 9/3/2019 RON CANTOR

Israeli youth gather around evangelist Todd White on his recent visit to the Holy Land. (Tikkun International)
For the past few years, a wave of healing and prophetic evangelism has been taking place in Israel. I know this because I've witnessed it firsthand.

In Hebrew, the word for "preaching the good news" or "evangelist" is mevaser. In Israel, we have a city named Mevaseret, the female form of the verb. So about a year ago, I was in the Mevaseret Mall—which could also be translated as the Gospel Mall—on my way to a meeting, and I thought, What better place to share Yeshua? I was in the drugstore when I noticed the woman in front of me point to her back as if she were in pain.

I assume it was a divine appointment, given all the little things that had to happen to lead me to that place. I only came to the mall because I made a wrong turn. Once in the mall, I decided to use the restroom first. Seeing the long line at the counter, I went to the pharmacy, hoping I could pay there, but that didn't work. I returned to the front and the shopper between the woman in pain and me suddenly decided to go back and shop. Finally, the woman in pain inexplicably stopped outside the pharmacy(as if God made her wait for me) while I paid for my item.

Clearly, I was supposed to pray for her.

Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.

I ran out of the pharmacy just as she was finally walking away.

"Slicha (excuse me)!" I greeted her. "Did you tell the woman at the pharmacy that you have pain in your back?"

"Yes," she said.

"Can I pray for you?" I asked. "I believe God will heal your back right here."

She was a little stunned. After all, asking a complete stranger if you can pray for them—who does that? But when you are in pain—especially lower back pain—you will do anything to get the pain to stop. Looking curious, she said I could pray for her.

I asked her if I could put my hand on her back, and she said I could. I prayed for her in Yeshua's name in the middle of the public mall, with plenty of onlookers, and asked her to check her back. Clearly shocked, she reported that all the pain was gone. I explained that God healed her back because He wants to know her and for her to know Him. She was very grateful, and I asked if she could just wait a minute. I ran to the car and got my testimony booklet and my book Identity Theft—both in Hebrew. I wondered if she would wait.

I ran back in, and there she was. She took both items and again thanked me. I explained that God loves her and the healing was just the beginning. He wants more. She had no idea what I was talking about, but she now has all the information she needs.

This is just one example of the miraculous healings taking place across Israel. It all started when two young men began watching Todd White and other ministers on YouTube. These ministers would go out on the streets and pray for the sick, often after getting words of knowledge—information about someone that you could not have known naturally.

These young men didn't know anyone in Israel who was doing this, and they wondered if they could go out on the streets of Tel Aviv and do the same thing. Being Israeli, they did not ask for permission. They began to ask people what was ailing them. Then they would pray. To their shock, a high percentage—roughly 80%—were being healed and touched by God.

They came back to our congregation and testified, and then more people started going out and praying for the sick—and more people got healed. Finally, they started getting invitations to come and share their testimonies in other Messianic congregations. Even more Messianic Israelis were emboldened to go out on the streets.

In our congregation, a woman from a kibbutz (a collective farm community) came to faith. She was under demonic oppression, and when they baptized her in the Jordan, she came under attack. She stepped into the water but then could not move. When they finally got her in far enough, she was immersed, and immediately, the demons left. Suddenly, all the cute nibbling fish that you endure during a Jordan River baptism began to attack! It was like when Yeshua cast the demons into the pigs (Mark 5:1-20).

One Friday, this woman came to share her testimony. One of the young men she grew up with came to hear her speak. He was deeply moved, but not convinced. He wore a prosthetic on his leg. One leg was an inch or two longer than the other. Noticing this, our senior pastor, Gil Afriat, prayed for him, and suddenly his leg grew out. The young man got rid of his prosthetic and is now born again and sharing the gospel.

A few months later, White himself came to Israel on a tour. Most tourists in Israel have no idea there is a growing, thriving expression of the body of Yeshua. There are over 200 congregations and more than 20,000 Messianic Israelis who love Yeshua. Overnight, we arranged for a meeting where White could encourage the believers in healing and prophetic evangelism. We had a crowd of 300 (which, for context, would be like gathering 30,000 in Dallas).

The next few days, I walked around with White throughout Jerusalem and received a master's course in praying for unbelievers.At one point, a group of teenaged Israelis surrounded us as White prayed for each one to be healed. It was amazing. But I returned to my hotel angry and jealous. I thought, How could this man so freely share Yeshua in my city and see such results?

When I walked into my room, an Arab man named Mahmoud was cleaning the room. Without thinking, I asked him, "Are you in any pain?"

"Yes, my knee," Mahmoud replied.

We prayed. He was healed. Over the next three days, I saw five workers at the hotel get healed—three Muslims and one atheist. They were all overwhelmed. On the last day, as we were departing for Tel Aviv, the Jewish front desk manager asked me, "Excuse me—can you heal people?"

"Well, God can," I said. "What is hurting?"

She had hurt her knee. The woman asked for prayer, and God instantly healed her. She was overcome. (For the skeptics out there, yes—we have video of these healings.)

Later, we brought White back to Israel with Tom Routoto and Robbie Dawkins for three days of training and evangelism. We had 300 people at one time on the streets of Jerusalem praying for the sick and sharing Yeshua. The results were astounding.

I have discovered that if you don't fan the flame, the flame goes dim. We had hoped that more evangelists moving in street healings would want to come to Israel to train believers, but we have not yet been successful in getting them to come. Many do not understand the biblical principle of Romans 11:12, which says, "Now if [Israel's] transgression means riches for the world, and their failure means riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their fullness mean?"

Paul is saying here that the key to world revival is Jewish acceptance of Jesus. He says if the Jewish people's rejection of the Messiah resulted in the riches of the Book of Acts, then imagine what type of move of God will come when God's chosen people finally receive the Messiah and fulfill their calling to be "a light for the nations" (Isa. 42:6, 49:6, Acts 13:47)?

In Romans 11:15, Paul repeats this point: "For if [Israel's] rejection means the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance mean but life from the dead?"

We are seeing this happen in our lifetimes. You can trace the revival in China to 1948 when Israel became a nation (again). Back then, there were roughly one million believers in China. Now, there are over 160 million! The greatest revivals are happening now in China, South America, Africa and India. Every miracle in the book of Acts is taking place. And I tell you, this is prophetically connected to Abraham's seed after the flesh coming back to their Messiah.

When Paul addresses this, he tells the Romans (who had already adopted negative attitudes towards the Jews) that the issue of Israel and the church is a mystery, and if you don't understand it, you may become proud. He tells the Gentile believers not to give up on Israel, as God will send a massive Jewish revival once the gospel hits every nation—the fullness of Gentiles.

"For I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, lest you be wise in your own estimation, for a partial hardening has come upon Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved" (Rom. 11:25-26a).

The more we see revival in Israel, the more we will see revival and spiritual riches in the nations. When we do our Israel tours at uptozion.net, we not only show people the dead stones of history but the living stones of the modern-day Messianic Jewish apostolic movement.

What began in Jerusalem is coming back. God has raised up Yeshua-loving congregations in the Galilee, Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and even in Abraham's desert hometown of Beersheva. The Israeli body has a Bible school and is producing indigenous Hebrew worship music. We live in amazing times—and we need you to stand with us!

READ MORE: To learn more about miracles and supernatural healing, visit miracles.charismamag.com.

Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.https://www.charismanews.com/newsletters/?utm_source=charismanews.com&utm_medium=mid-article%20text&utm_campaign=plg_cm_midarticletextinjector
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WHY BIBLE PROPHESY MATTERS Empty Warning Prophecy: The Lord Will Now Expose the Sons of Samuel

Post  Admin Tue 05 Feb 2019, 2:16 pm

WHY BIBLE PROPHESY MATTERS False-11
https://www.charismanews.com/opinion/75049-warning-prophecy-the-lord-will-now-expose-the-sons-of-samuel
Warning Prophecy: The Lord Will Now Expose the Sons of Samuel
8:00AM EST 2/4/2019 RYAN JOHNSON

(Pexels/Thomas)
We are in a pivotal moment in the day of modern apostolic and prophetic ministry. We have embraced the idea that God is not through with apostles and prophets, yet we have devalued the importance and value of the pastor, evangelist and teacher. We have become obsessed with the next great prophetic release, but failing daily to cultivate the last 15 words released over our lives.

Driven by social media, popularity, attention and self-gratification, we seldom see leaders demonstrate humility and holy, reverent fear of the Lord. There is a line that is quickly emerging in the body of Christ that is rightly dividing the Word of truth. Eager to be called out by name, address, family members and more, we have more anticipation for a quick-fix word than we do in the foundation of the promises of the Lord found in His Word. We went from super-star TV ministers to men and women who can't seem to bring the word of the Lord without an entourage protecting the man or woman speaking. Rarely are we witnessing apostles who walk in humility, and instead we see those who give more attention to their stage appearance attire. We are cultivating a generation that knows more about hashtags than it does the Word itself. Many today refuse to walk in the way of the Lord because they need to remain on the fence of doctrine so that they can gain influence among those who embrace biblical error. Creating a brand has become more important than transforming into the image of Christ.

I admit that my own frustrations have been increasing, yet my grievances have also increased within the multitudes of error within the body of Christ today. At times I want to overturn the tables and drive everyone out with a whip, but then those same individuals are the ones that I find myself weeping over. While in prayer, the Lord reminded me of the sons of Samuel. Samuel was a very strong and trusted prophet of the Lord. Not only was he a prophet, but he was also a judge, and a priest. The Bible tells us that his words never fell to the ground (1 Sam. 3:19), implying that he was accurate when he spoke on behalf of the Lord. However, Samuel had two sons who did not walk with the integrity of their father.

Joel and Abijah

"And it came about when Samuel was old, that he installed his sons as judges for Israel. Now the name of his firstborn son was Joel, and the name of his second son was Abijah. They were judging in Beersheba. But his sons did not walk in his way, for they followed after unlawful gain, and they took bribes, and they perverted justice" (1 Sam. 8:1-3).

Samuel judged over Israel in the area of Ramah, while his two sons were in Beersheba, in the southern areas of Judah. Because of their location, Joel and Abijah served far from their father's eye. Due to the character and integrity of Samuel, Joel and Abijah knew that he would disapprove of their actions. It was because of loose supervision that their "judging" led their corrupt natures to become very obvious. The corruption of Joel and Abijah consisted of three major problems:

1. They turned aside after dishonest gain.

2. They took bribes.

3. They perverted justice.

Joel and Abijah did not have the heart of service and dedication as their father did. Ultimately, these two sons were hirelings. They quickly became more concerned about their own personal lifestyle. They needed to discover ways to create financial gain.

Though we know very little about Joel and Abijah, we can understand that they began to view ministry as more of a job instead of a higher calling to serve the people of God. From a seat of authority, their judgments were soon based on self-interest and not the Word of the Lord. They showed themselves to be corrupt and more concerned with supporting their way of life rather than serving God's people. They evidently had a very selfish love that was driven by profiting from service of who they should have been. This was not hidden from the eyes of the Lord. God judged them, and their corruption led to Israel's desire for a king rather than a judge.

I Heard the Lord

Related Articles
Smith Wigglesworth Offers Great Encouragement, Warning for the Coming Days
Warning: You Might Suffer From One of These 6 Serious Addictions
It was during prayer that I heard the Lord say that the sons of Samuel will be exposed. I heard the Lord say that over the next 15 months He will begin purging many within the Body of Christ. I heard the Lord say that He is giving the Sons of God a window of repentance for their wicked and deceptive hearts. I heard the Lord say that He yearns for their purity to be restored. I heard the Lord say that He will permit a season of repentance for those who have embraced the heart of Joel and Abijah, over the heart of the Father.

I heard the Lord say that He will then expose those who refuse to weep over their wickedness. I heard the Lord say that He will expose and remove those who have embraced a life of dishonesty, bribes and perversion. I heard the Lord say that He will not tolerate those in authority to continue to be in positions of authority, but use that authority as a scale of injustice for their wickedness.

I heard the Lord say, "Ryan, tell My sons that I will expose and remove, but I will restore the heart of the Father."

I heard the Lord say, "Ryan, tell My sons that the time to repent is now, and if they refuse to turn from their wickedness, I will make them a public spectacle in all of the land."

I heard the Lord say, "Ryan, warn My sons that the hour of exposure is drawing near, yet My heart for them is granting them the time to choose this day who they will serve. Will they continue to feed their fleshly desires, or will they be fed by the desires of My heart?"

15 Months

I began to weep as I feel the heaviness of the fear of the Lord. I urge everyone who is reading this word to sincerely evaluate the posture of your heart. I do not fully understand the time frame in which the Lord specifically spoke of when He said 15 months, but I know that He did reference this exact number. How long is the window of repentance? I am not sure. Will the exposure come after the 15 months or during that time frame? Honestly, I do not know.

I do know, though, that the number 15 in Hebrew is written with two Hebrew letters: yod-hey. These two letters signify the hand of Holy Spirit, giving a new direction in life. Fifteen is the number of new direction. Psalm 15 describes one who is entering God's rest when we dwell on God's holy hill. This is a new direction from the normal walk of man. With this particular scripture we also have an understanding that fifteen can also mean rest. A place or time, in which we enter His rest.

It is my opinion and not necessarily a "thus sayeth the Lord," that the window of repentance is within the 15 months. This would also mean that the exposure is within that time frame as well. This would mean that over the next 15 months, we should see many individuals publicly repenting for their wickedness, manipulations and deception. We will see those who reject the return unto the Lord, and therefore we will see the public exposure of their fall. Those who reject the Lord will also be brought before the Lord on a public stage in which He will judge their wickedness and remove them of their duties. The Lord will not strip these individuals of their sonship with Him through Jesus, but He will expose them through their removal.

Please hear the word of Lord and draw nigh unto Him! The day of ministries who are hirelings is rapidly facing judgment from the Lord, yet He is also laying out a time of redemption for their lives. The Lord will no longer tolerate those who have prostituted the ministry for selfish gains, popularity and fame. The hour of ministers who refuse to have integrity about what they say and do to others is quickly closing in. The Lord is not going to continue to see His bride be infected by the lies, manipulation and deception of those who have embraced wickedness. Please hear the word of Lord. Repent, redeem and renew through Him! 

Ryan Johnson is mantled in equipping the body of Christ to awaken the nations with a prophetic call of a rising ekklesia. As a revivalist and apostolic minister, Ryan ministers with a prophetic voice of revival and awakening, with the demonstration of God's purposes in regions, individuals and the church.

This article originally appeared at ryanjohnson.us.

Great Resources to help you excel in 2019! #1 John Eckhardt's "Prayers That..." 6-Book Bundle. Prayer helps you overcome anything life throws at you. Get a FREE Bonus with this bundle. #2 Learn to walk in the fullness of your purpose and destiny by living each day with Holy Spirit. Buy a set of Life in the Spirit, get a second set FREE.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 09 Jan 2018, 12:06 am

5 Biblical Prophecies Fulfilled in 2017 and 5 More Expected in 2018
https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/100479/5-biblical-prophecies-fulfilled-2017-5-expected-2018/#/#g3J9TkFGH05z4jtR.97
By Eliana Rudee January 5, 2018 , 12:48 pm
“Indeed, my God does nothing Without having revealed His purpose To His servants the neviim.” Amos 3:7 (The Israel Bible™️)

Photo: Shutterstock.com

The year 2017 was packed with what many describe as “remarkable” or “unprecedented” events. Donald Trump’s presidential inauguration and his latest announcement that he sees Jerusalem as the eternal capital of the Jewish people are considered by believers to be prophetic signs that the world is coming ever closer to the Messianic area.

Breaking Israel News looks back on these prophetic moments and suggests five further prophecies that could be fulfilled in 2018.

5 Biblical Prophecies Fulfilled in 2017

The ICEJ Parade of Nations during the Feast of Tabernacles in Jerusalem, October 10, 2017. (Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz/Breaking Israel News)
1. Jerusalem As A Place Of Assembly For Non-Jews

“All who survive of all those nations that came up against Jerusalem shall make a pilgrimage year by year to bow to the King Lord of Hosts and to observe Sukkot” (Zechariah 14:16).

In 2017, Jerusalem became a place of assembly, a House of Prayer for all Nations, Jews and non-Jews alike, precisely as prophesied in Zechariah. Tourism to Jerusalem skyrocketed, with arrivals climbing by 25 percent compared to the 2016, and bringing in $5.8 billion of revenue. Such assembly was particularly evident during the Jewish holiday of Sukkot, when tens of thousands of Christian tourists arrived to Jerusalem. According to Rabbi Tuly Weisz, fulfilling the prophetic vision for how Sukkot will be observed in the end of days, non-Jewish participation in the “Feast of the Tabernacles” played a significant role in bringing Jews closer to celebrating Sukkot the way it is described in the books of the prophet, and as it will be celebrated in the end of times.

Illustrative: a total solar eclipse. (Shutterstock)
2. Eclipse Signifies Storms and Trouble For “King of the East”

“Yea, you shall leave in joy and be led home secure. Before you, mount and hill shall shout aloud, And all the trees of the field shall clap their hands (Isaiah 55:12).

August’s solar eclipse came precisely at the beginning of the Hebrew month of Elul. Rabbi Yosef Berger, the rabbi of King David’s Tomb on Mount Zion, connected this to a prophecy written in a century-old mystic text of an eclipse occurring precisely at this time that will be followed by storms and trouble for the King of the East, who the rabbi identified as North Korean Dictator Kim Jong-un. Rabbi Berger maintained that North Korea will suffer a loss if its leader continues to taunt the US president.

Rabbi Berger went on to explain that in Jewish mysticism, the moon represents the Jewish people and the sun represents the non-Jews. Thus, Rabbi Berger viewed the solar eclipse as a prophecy that Israel will be renewed and will come back from galut (exile) to rise again.

US President Donald Trump prays at the Western Wall in the Old City of Jerusalem on May 22, 2017. (Mendy Hechtman/FLASH90)
3. Trump Visits Western Wall

“Thus said Hashem to Cyrus, His anointed one— Whose right hand He has grasped, treading down nations before him, ungirding the loins of kings, opening doors before him and letting no gate stay shut” (Isaiah 45:1).

The world went into a turmoil when US President Donald Trump became the first sitting American president to visit the Kotel (Western Wall), raising the hopes of the Jewish people that a Second Temple reenactment may yet be seen in this generation. President Trump’s unwavering support for Jewish national aspirations linked him to Persian King Cyrus, whose connection to the Messiah is found in the Book of Isaiah. Much like Cyrus, Trump rules the greatest nation of the era and Cyrus, like Trump, was powerful and rich, but secular. Esoteric Gematria (numerology) hints identified the new president as having a role in the Messiah and his actions were clearly a step in that direction. Using the method to break down the value of Hebrew letters, Donald Trump’s name in Hebrew is also the numerical equivalent of “moshiach for the House of David.” Although no one has made the claim that Trump is moshiach (messiah), many believe that he is indeed helping the Jews to settle Israel and start building the Third Temple.

Prime Minister Netanyahu addresses the United Nations General Assembly in New York City, September 2011. (Avi Ohayon/GPO)
4. UN Jerusalem Vote

“Behold, I will make Yerushalayim a bowl of reeling for the peoples all around. Yehuda shall be caught up in the siege upon Yerushalayim” (Zechariah 12:2).

In the final weeks of the 2017, countless countries in the United Nations voted against President Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and the home of the future American embassy. Rabbi Shimon Apisdorf, an award-winning author and teacher for Yeshiva for the Nations, saw the UN vote, which sought to isolate Jerusalem from the world, as proof that the Third Temple will rise again. While the vote was an attempt by Israel’s enemies to “put Jerusalem under siege” and “isolate the city,” similar to what occurred with the destruction of Solomon’s Temple and the Babylonian Exile, Rabbi Apisdorf told Breaking Israel News, “The seeds of Messiah were hidden, planted in the destruction of the Temple.” Likewise, he said, “This seems like a blow to Israel, but what is really happening is that the world is focused on the relationship of the Jewish people to Jerusalem, and only good things can come out of that.”

Yeminite Aliyah
An orthodox Jewish family from Yemen arrive in Israel to make Aliyah, at Ben Gurion International Airport. (Photo: Moshik Brin /The Jewish Agency /Flash90)
Ingathering of Exiles

“They shall know that I Hashem am their God when, having exiled them among the nations, I gather them back into their land and leave none of them behind” (Ezekiel 39:28).

The year 2017 was a powerful year for immigration to Israel. As prophesied in the Bible, exile were returning to the land God promised to Abraham. Population statistics showed an increase of immigration with 28,400 immigrants making aliyah to Israel in 2017. New olim included Jews from four corners of the earth: 1,200 Ethiopian Jews, Bnei Menashe, Ukrainian Jews, Indian Jews, French Jews, American Jews, and many more.

5 Prophecies We Expect To See in 2018

The US Embassy in Tel Aviv. (Kobi Richter/TPS)
1. Moving the US Embassy

“I am the Lord, who called you with righteousness, I will strengthen your hand; I will protect you; I will set you for a covenant to the people, to be a light unto the nations; to open blind eyes; to remove a prisoner from confinement, dwellers in darkness from a dungeon” (Isaiah 42:6).

In the new age of Jewish-Christian relations, Israel is finally taking its prophesied role as a light unto the nations. This will materialize fully when US President Trump will fulfill his promise to move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. A major platform in his presidential campaign, this promise came about as a result of strong Evangelical Christian pressure on Trump to fulfill his campaign promises. This growing link between the Jewish People and the Christians is an unexpected development, flying in the face of a millennium of difficult relations, and unmistakably moving towards the post-Messiah age of peace and brotherhood. Given this new age of relations, unprecedented developments are surely in store.

(Shutterstock)
2. Sunni-Shia Divides

“He shall be a wild ass of a man; His hand against everyone, And everyone’s hand against him; He shall dwell alongside of all his kinsmen” (Genesis 16:12).

An 800-year old prophecy in the ancient holy book of Yalkut Shimoni declares that when the King of Persia (Iran) will provoke the King of Arabia (Saudi Arabia), redemption is around the corner. As the descendants of Ishmael, war dominates the relations between brethren in the Arab world. Iran and Saudi Arabia have not seen peace for decades and this past year demonstrated an even greater struggle for regional dominance rooted in the Sunni-Shia divide. A prophecy in the Yalkut Shimoni, a collection of Biblical teachings believed to have been arranged in the 13th century, connects the political tension between Iran and Saudi Arabia with the full redemption of the Jewish people. As the redemption nears, this political tension between Iran and Saudi Arabia will only grow.

“Rabbi Yizchok said: ‘The year that Melech HaMoshiach [Messiah the King] will be revealed, all the nations of the world will be provoking each other. The King of Persia (Iran) will provoke the King of Arabia, and the King of Arabia will go to Edom (the West) to take counsel, but the King of Persia will in turn, destroy the entire world. The nations of the world will be outraged and panicked. They will fall on their faces, and they will experience pains like birth pangs. Israel too will be outraged and in a state of panic and ask, where do we go? But say unto them, “My children, do not fear, ‘Higiyah zman geulatchem’ [the time of your redemption has come]. And in the last redemption will be different from the first which was followed by further bondage and pain. After this last redemption, you will not again experience any further pain or subjugation.”

(Shutterstock)
3.The North Korean Threat
“They have roused Me to jealousy with a no-god; they have provoked Me with their vanities; and I will rouse them to jealousy with a no-people; I will provoke them with a vile nation. For a fire is kindled in My nostril, and burneth unto the depths of the nether-world (She’ol), and devoureth the earth with her produce, and setteth ablaze the foundations of the mountains” (Deuteronomy 32:22).

Years before North Korea was known to have nuclear weapons, a noted Israeli kabbalist (mystic) predicted that North Korea would become the nuclear key to the final war in the redemptive process. Rabbi Levi Sa’adia Nachmani, who correctly predicted the Six-Day War in 1967 and the Yom Kippur War in 1973, discounted all of Israel’s greatest enemies when he said, “Not Syria, not Persia (Iran), and not Babylon (Iraq), and not Gaddafi (Libya).” Instead, Rabbi Nachmani named an unknown entity as the greatest threat: “Korea will arrive here,” he said.

He based this prediction on the word ‘She’ol,’ which is the Hebrew word for hell, which is spelled the same as the Hebrew word for Seoul, the capital of South Korea. Indeed, as North Korea has increased its weapons testing and missile program, its intentions and capabilities are clear. A nuclear war could very well begin with North Korea attacking Seoul, expanding until it becomes the final war in the end of days.

Written here in Hebrew is “King David”. The walls of the Old City of Jerusalem were lit up in honor of the occasion, welcoming the special Torah for the Messiah commissioned by Rabbi Yosef Berger. (Photo: David’s Tomb/Rabbi Yosef Berger)
4. Reestablishing the Davidic Dynasty

“For thus saith Hashem: There shall not be cut off unto David a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Yisrael“ (Jeremiah 33:17).

According to genealogical records, there are indeed descendants of King David alive today. According to the prophecy, only direct descendants of King David are suitable to re-establish the Davidic Dynasty required for moshiach.

Mitchell Dayan, who traces his lineage back 87 generations to King David, told Breaking Israel News, “The actual descendants may not know it, but there are descendants of King David alive today. This was prophesied in the Bible but it is also fact. Politics are irrelevant. It is going to happen, one day or another.”

He continued, “The Moshiach is already here. Moshiach in Hebrew means ‘anointed.’ It is not a miracle. The family of David exists and is waiting for Israel to choose one and anoint him.”

A model of the second Holy Temple (Photo: Shutterstock.com)
5.Building of the Third Temple

“Thus saith Koresh king of Paras: All the kingdoms of the earth hath Hashem, the God of heaven, given me; and He hath charged me to build Him a house in Yerushalayim, which is in Yehuda” ( Ezra 1:2).

In a late-night surprise visit to the Western Wall several years ago, Russian President Vladmir Putin expressed his desire for the third Temple to be built. According to Chadrei Charedim, an Orthodox Hebrew news site, Putin said that the reason he came to the Temple Mount during his visit was, “to pray for the Temple to be built again.” This desire, coupled with a US President who is supportive of Israel, could create the political conditions for large-scale support for the Jewish right to Jerusalem as their spiritual inheritance.

The Sanhedrin sent a letter to Putin and Trump, reminding them of the Biblically mandated role for non-Jewish kings to build the Third Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. The conflict in the halls of the UN will hopefully lead more world leaders to take an active role in rebuilding the Temple.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

WHY BIBLE PROPHESY MATTERS Empty WHY BIBLE PROPHESY MATTERS

Post  Admin Tue 04 Apr 2017, 10:31 pm

Why Bible Prophecy Matters
It's sad to say, but many Christians (including many church leaders) say Bible prophecy doesn't matter.
Why does Bible prophecy matter? As a Christian, why should you spend any time studying it? It's sad to say, but many Christians (including many church leaders) say Bible prophecy doesn't matter.

And they say you shouldn't spend any time studying it. Why? Some of the stated reasons are "Study of Bible prophecy is a waste of time" or "it's a distraction."

Another common criticism is "Bible prophecy so negative!" Negative?

How is the return of Jesus to establish everlasting peace on earth with no more death, crying, sorrow, or pain (Revelation 21:4) negative?

It's not. In fact, it's our Blessed Hope (Titus 2:13)! No. There's something else going on here, and I think I know what it is.

The real reason so many church leaders ignore Bible prophecy is because they care more about what the world thinks than what God thinks.

They associate the study of Bible prophecy with date setters and "kooks." And they don't want others to think they're like that.

It's much easier (and a lot less controversial) to cover topics like "Seven Ways to a Better Marriage" or "Five Ways to Live a Better Life Today" or "How to Be Happy All the Time."

Now, I'm not saying these topics don't matter. They definitely do. God wants us all to live a full and blessed life here on earth.

But to ignore Bible prophecy is to ignore anywhere from 25% to 33% of the Bible. If God didn't want us to study it, why would He reveal it?

The Bible says all of God's Word is useful for teaching and instruction (2 Timothy 3:16-17), and that includes prophecy.

The Power of Prophecy

The prophetic passages in the Bible are just as important as all the others. And God promises wherever He sends His Word, it will prosper (Isaiah 55:11).

This includes all of His Word, not just those verses self-appointed Christian leaders deem "okay." If you have any doubt about the importance of Bible prophecy when it comes to living the Christian life, here's what the Bible itself says about God's prophetic Word:

1) Prophecy Points to Jesus - All prophecy points to Jesus (Revelation 19:10). In fact, Jesus Himself said He came to fulfill the law and the prophets (Matthew 5:17).

What if the magi (Matthew 2:1-2) had ignored Bible prophecy? What if they thought the study of prophecy was "a waste of time?"

Then they would have missed out on one of the greatest honors of all time - seeing the baby Jesus. What if Simeon (Luke 2:25-35) had the attitude Bible prophecy is irrelevant?

Then he would have missed out on the greatest blessing of his life. What if Anna (Luke 2:36-40) had ignored Bible prophecy? Then she too would have missed out on Jesus.

2) Jesus Demands We Watch - Still think study of Bible prophecy is "a distraction" from God's work? Then how come Jesus demands it? That's right. Jesus doesn't simply suggest the study of prophecy. He commands us to study it.

He commands us to "stay alert" and to "keep watch" (Mark 13:33,35). That begs the question - watch for what? The answer is clear. Watch for His return.

Otherwise, He'll find us sleeping when He arrives without warning (Mark 13:36). If you don't study Bible prophecy and the signs of His coming, how will you ever know what to watch for? And if you don't know what to watch for, how can you obey Jesus?

3) Prophecy Proves the Bible Is God's Word - Long ago, God issued a challenge. He said, "Who else can tell the beginning from the end" (Isaiah 41:21-24)? God proclaims He alone can do so.

Only God can reveal what is going to happen before it happens (Isaiah 46:10). The hundreds and hundreds of specific and detailed prophecies found in the Bible prove its divine authority.

What other book on earth can match the Bible in predictive power? None. But if you fail to study Bible prophecy, that fact will pass you by.

4) Prophecy Is a Powerful Tool for Evangelism - In the first century, Bible prophecy was the primary tool for spreading the gospel. Peter cited the Messianic prophecies as clear proof Jesus was the long awaited Messiah (Acts 2:14-42).

His speech led three thousand people to give their lives to Jesus. He also said the life of Jesus fulfilled what the prophets had written about the Messiah (Acts 3:18-24).

Philip used a fulfilled prophecy to explain the gospel to an Ethiopian eunuch (Acts 8:26-39). And Paul's primary method of spreading the gospel was to reason from the scriptures (Acts 17:2-3).

He explained how Jesus fulfilled the prophecies of the Messiah. And he explained all that the prophets said about Him (Acts 13:27-31).

If you don't study Bible prophecy, you're missing one of the greatest tools for spreading the gospel. What better way to respond to those who demand evidence Jesus is the Messiah than to tell them about fulfilled Bible prophecy?

5) Prophecy Encourages Holy Living - If you keep your eyes fixed on Jesus, you know He could return at any moment. And if you know He can return at any moment, it encourages holy living.

In the story of the evil servant, Jesus warned us about a danger. What danger? The danger of thinking He'll delay His return. Jesus said the evil servant thinks, "My master won't be back for a while," and he goes on sinning (Matthew 24:48-49).
image: http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/images/ads/TCC_banner1.jpg

Instead, you should live your life as if He could come at any moment. This mindset leads to patience (James 5:8), disciplined prayers (1 Peter 4:7), love (1 Peter 4:8), and an eagerness to use your gifts for the glory of God (1 Peter 4:10-11).

While we wait for the return of Jesus, we should live peaceful, pure, and blameless lives (2 Peter 3:11-14).

6) Prophecy Gives Specific Blessings - Some Christians avoid reading the Book of Revelation. They might find it frightening or difficult to understand. Remember, it's the revelation of Jesus Christ (Revelation 1:1). It's not the revelation of John.

It's not the creation of ancient men. It's a message from Jesus. It's so important, God says He'll bless anyone who reads it to the church! And He'll bless anyone who listens to it and obeys what it says (Revelation 1:3).

In heaven, some will wear "a crown of righteousness." And who gets this crown? All who eagerly await the return of Jesus Christ (2 Timothy 4:8).

7) Prophecy Reveals the Season of the Lord's Return - Jesus says the world will be caught unaware when He suddenly returns (Luke 12:40).

It will be like in the days of Noah and Lot. People will go on living their daily lives as normal right up until the moment of their destruction (Luke 17:30).

But those who study Bible prophecy won't be surprised by His return (1 Thessalonians 5:4-6).

Why? Because they'll understand the signs. While we can't know the day or the hour of His return (Matthew 24:36), we can know the season of His return.

Jesus, Moses, and the prophets told us what signs to look for. And Jesus says when see all those signs coming together you can know His return is very near (Matthew 24:33).

Conclusion

Don't ignore Bible prophecy. Don't poke fun of it or laugh at it (1 Thessalonians 5:19-22).

Prophecy is behind almost every promise Christians hold near and dear. The promise of heaven...The hope of salvation...The joy of eternity with Jesus.

Each is a promise from God guaranteeing our future. And what is prophecy if not a guarantee of future events? So don't let what others think discourage you from studying Bible prophecy.

Remember, the world mocked and ridiculed Jesus. If you follow Him, He says you will be mocked and ridiculed as well (Matthew 10:22-25).

Bible prophecy is the message of Jesus. And if you're a Christian, you must be willing to endure persecution for it.

Jesus said if anyone is ashamed of Him and His message, He will be ashamed of that person when He returns (Luke 9:23-26).

Don't be ashamed. Study Bible prophecy. Let it enrich your life. For the whole purpose of prophecy is to glorify Jesus (Revelation 19:10).

Learn more about the converging of prophetic events at this unique time in history with our brand new DVD release - The Coming Convergence.

Britt Gillette is author of the free ebook Coming to Jesus: One Man's Search for Truth and Life Purpose as well as Signs of the Second Coming: 11 Reasons Jesus Will Return in Our Lifetime.
http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=1135
Read more at http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=1135#aogL8RFbyolHbGGj.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down