World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» THE BLAZE
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyToday at 5:50 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyToday at 5:33 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyToday at 5:27 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyToday at 5:07 pm by Admin

» EXPERTS Why Israel Must Strike Back
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyToday at 1:50 pm by Admin

» Christians facing Mental Health Struggles
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyToday at 1:34 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyToday at 1:24 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyToday at 1:05 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» Israel 365 News
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 11:42 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 11:34 pm by Admin

» israelAM
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» AISH
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:18 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

R.D SOUZA Saved by faith

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 4 Empty Re: R.D SOUZA Saved by faith

Post  Admin Wed 17 Jun 2020, 8:20 pm

Jerusalem above, Mother!

Galatians 4:26  But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Wish Believers show Catholics this verse where Paul says the Heavenly mother of all Christians is Jerusalem and not a woman.

In Islam they believe Mecca is the mother of all cities (settlements); even though they give great reverence to Hagar the mother of Ismael after whom the religion is named, yet they refrain from calling her mother of all Muslims (since they believe she was a daughter of an Egyptian king). If one studies Islam one can see the Pope Gregory Bishop of the Church of Rome designating Mary as ‘Mother of God’ in 500AD had some hand in the creation of Islam.

I have mentioned before the Hebrew term ‘Al Shaddai’ used for God is translated as ‘Almighty God’ but actually means ‘Strong Breasted One’ and refers to God being both Heavenly Father and Mother - our Creator, Protector, Provider and Comforter; in short All in All. I have also mentioned before we cannot have any human person/s as our spiritual father or mother, they can be our natural mothers and fathers, though we can have spiritual children but not spiritual parents, God alone takes that place.

The question to ask is Paul by calling the heavenly Jerusalem as mother, does he speak against God? For this we need to understand the heavenly Jerusalem.

Like OT Israel is a shadow of God’s people, so also the thinks described about Heaven is symbolic. Heaven is a Spirit Kingdom and thus is not made of natural gold or gems. Even the Heavenly Jerusalem though called a city is not a real city. Heaven (there are multiple levels) starts with being described as a Garden/Park since it starts with 2 souls having access to it but in Revelation is called a city since a nation is its residence. This city later is projected as a Temple with God being the light of it.

If we look at Greek grammar even though the Holy Spirit is God and referred also as Father in many places yet the word has the grammatical gender feminine not masculine or neuter since He is our Comforter.

Paul is not calling any city as mother but the City Temple which comes from God, and of which God is a part of, as mother (comforter) of us all.

Catholics do not realize by calling a dead woman as their mother they blasphemy against God and reject Him.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord, You are Almighty God. You alone are all that we need. You God are our Creator, Protector, Provider and Comforter. Lord we pray we understand this body of flesh and all natural relationships are temporary. What remains is our spiritual relationship in You and each other as Brethren in You...

This prayer we make in Jesus’ Name, Amen.

[Reference Scriptures]
Matthew 23:9  And call no [man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

John 14:16, 26
16  And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
26  But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 15:26  But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Revelation 16:17  And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Revelation 21:10, 11, 22
10  And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
11  Having the glory of God: and her light [was] like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
22  And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

Dated 17 June 2020
Bro Rollwyn

-
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
SavedbyFaith.info - Daily Mail
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 16 Jun 2020, 9:46 pm

Repentance from Dead Works

Hebrew 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

Today’s scripture talks of repentance from dead works and is from those which point to the key important points of foundational building of a Christian.

I have pointed before the word repentance does not mean being sorry but means making correction. Thus the words ‘repentance from dead works’ would mean ‘correction of dead works’. Now we need to know what does this term ‘dead works’ refer to. These dead works speak of works that do not bring fruit and key amongst them is works of righteousness. All religions focus of works of righteousness (Karma), they feel they can buy their way to God/s / heaven by their good deeds. Christianity on the other hand goes contrary to this belief. Does that mean Christians not believe in good works? No, Christian do believe in good works but do not believe it can save any one. He is not bribed by good works so as to ignore sins.

When it comes to works a Christian focus of works of faith, good deeds are a part baggage of a Christian. Works of faith focuses on the spiritual part of the person i.e. teaching a person to provide for one’s own self knowing God is our provider is works of faith, but till that stage is achieved a Christian does ignore the natural needs (doing of good deeds). Another example of a Christian v/s other religions is when a person is sick; a person of another religion would concentrate of taking care of the person and ministering to his or her medical needs, but a Christian will focus on healing the person by faith and building the faith of the person so that he or she receives healing not only of the body but also of the soul, till that time this happens the Christian will naturally help the sick person.

As Christians we are called to walk in the Spirit thus our works are works of the Spirit, but since we are still in the flesh we do not ignore good works, else the works of the Spirit fail. Can we save a dead lost sheep?

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. Lord we pray as we seek to save the lost we also seek to feed the hungry. Let us be focused on the works of the Spirit but at the same time not ignore good deeds. We pray we understand our priorities and at the same time not ignore the necessary....

[Reference Scriptures]
Romans 3:10-12
10  As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
11  There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
12  They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Psalms 14:3  They are all gone aside, they are [all] together become filthy: [there is] none that doeth good, no, not one.

James 2:20, 26
20  But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
26  For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Dated 16 June 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 15 May 2020, 11:51 am

Romance a distraction in ministry!

1 Corinthians 7:35  And this I speak for your own profit; not that I may cast a snare upon you, but for that which is comely, and that ye may attend upon the Lord without distraction.

If we look at the context of today’s scripture we see Paul speaking of relationship of a man with a woman. He says if a man has the grace and can overcome temptation of the flesh without hindrance then it is better for him to not get married but to serve the Lord without distraction. But if the unmarried person struggles in this area it is better he gets married, then to sin (have relationship outside marriage).

Marriage is not meant for sexual relationship or romance but sexual relationship / romance is allowed in marriage. Marriage is about family thus the purpose is the children and not the couple themselves like the congregation is the purpose of the Church and not the ministers themselves. Marriage is ideally not for the immature but only for the mature only. The Greek word ‘parthenos’ translated as virgin means a person eligible for marriage (it also means one who observed chastity).  

Christians do not realize terms like ‘sexy’ means a person desirable to have intercourse and use it as an adjective to describe themselves.

In the OT we read in Deuteronomy God advising (statute) a newly married couple have up to 1 yearlong honeymoon (no work no war) so that they overcome their desire for romance, sex and get on with the purpose of marriage.

Humans are amongst very few creatures who desire mating season around the year unlike most animals who do it only during their annual breeding season.

Let us overcome the weakness of the flesh. Let us mature in spirit and not let the flesh hinder our spiritual growth.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord made man in spirit and then put him in the flesh to become human. Lord we pray we overcome the flesh. Those who are not married may have the grace to serve You as they are and those who lack grace may get married and overcome the lust and serve You through their marriage...

[Reference Scriptures]
1 Corinthians 7:32-38
32  But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried cares for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord:
33  But he that is married cares for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife.
34  There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman cares for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married cares for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.
35  And this I speak for your own profit; not that I may cast a snare on you, but for that which is comely, and that you may attend on the Lord without distraction.
36 But if any man think that he behaves himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower of her age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sins not: let them marry.
37  Nevertheless he that stands steadfast in his heart, having no necessity, but has power over his own will, and has so decreed in his heart that he will keep his virgin, does well.
38  So then he that gives her in marriage does well; but he that gives her not in marriage does better.

Deuteronomy 24:5  When a man hath taken a new wife, he shall not go out to war, neither shall he be charged with any business: [but] he shall be free at home one year, and shall cheer up his wife which he hath taken.

Dated 15 May 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 13 May 2020, 11:54 pm

Raising the Dead

2 Corinthians 1:9  But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead:

Some days back there was a movie on TV about Zombies and my mother asked me how is it possible that dead people can come to life like this?

If people are aware of the concept of Zombie which started in Africa. The witchcraft practicing people used medicine which would put people in temporary comma/paralysis and when the person woke again they would claim to have raised the dead! Some fake ‘Evangelist’ (in Nigeria especially) use this trick to con people claiming to bring people back from death.

To understand resurrection or raising of the dead, we need to understand death, of which there are two kinds one is natural death (first death) wherein the spirit leaves the body. Here the body dies but the person per say continues to live. Natural death can happen any time to a person so varies from person to person..

Spiritual death or second death is unlike natural death and is not instant (or over a short time). Human spirit life is fixed and is a few thousands of years. If the spirit being (like Angels) has access to the Tree / River of Life which is on the Upper Heavens then the being can renew its life when required and thus live eternally. Second death means the person does not have access to the Tree/River of Life, so this death is unlike natural dead (which is quick); spiritual death is more like decay and everyone dies exactly after the same period (minus their natural life). If the spirit being dwells in Hell then during this period of decay they suffer their sins (which are like burning coals / flesh eating worms within them) and if they are in Lake of Fire (after Judgment Day) then they (goats – those who knew God yet reject His Word/Will) suffer a punishment set for the fallen angels.

Raising of the dead or resurrection does not mean bringing a being from Hell back into the body (this happened/happens only in the case of Jesus since His body saw no corruption). Raising of the dead means porting of the spirit being from a lower level to a higher level – i.e. from Hell to Grave (happened to some during Jesus’ crucifixion) or Grave to back in the body (our creation – bring a naturally dead person to life) or Grave to Heaven (Judgment Day).

Jesus experience resurrection from Hell on the third day since He was forsaken by the Father while on the cross and our sins were on Him thus went to Hell. He also resurrected from our creation to Heaven (ascension – temporarily on the third day and for a longer time after 40 days). No one other than Jesus has gone to Hell and returned (leaving those who came out with Him), and nor anyone ascended to Heaven (we will only after Judgment Day).

On Judgment Day we will see all those who dwell in Grave (sleep in Christ / gathered unto their people - OT) will rise to our creation while those who are still alive will transform directly to spirit beings. Those who are judged and found worthy will rise to the Upper Heavens and those who are not (including those still alive in Hell) will suffer in the Lake of Fire/Sulphur.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. All life comes from You. It is only You who has to power for raising the dead or resurrection. It is your Word that judges us and those who abide in it will receive life. Lord we pray we are not ignorant of life and death so that we seek life and not death...

This prayer we make in Jesus’ Name, Amen..

[Reference Scriptures]
Psalms 139:8  If I ascend up into heaven, thou [art] there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou [art there]

Proverbs 30:4  Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what [is] his name, and what [is] his son’s name, if thou canst tell?

John 3:13  And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of man which is in heaven.

Revelation 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death

Revelation 20:11-15
11  And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12  And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is [the book] of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13  And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14  And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 22:14  Blessed [are] they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Revelation 22:2  In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, [was there] the tree of life, which bare twelve [manner of] fruits, [and] yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree [were] for the healing of the nations.

Dated 13 May 2020
Bro Rollwyn

--

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 11 May 2020, 9:57 pm

Misled Zeal

Philippians 3:6,7  Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless. But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.

In today’s scripture Paul remembers the zeal he had for God and how in that zeal he persecuted the very people of God and did the opposite of that which God desired of him.

Paul’s zeal was seeking the righteousness of God and being just but because he lacked understanding of the ways of God he associated human righteousness to God.

In the period of lockdown we see many have started online worship or online prayer sessions. The first time you join them one feels very happy but as one joins again consecutively, one starts to wonder what actually is happening. Worship sessions become ‘talent shows’ and prayer sessions utterly lack faith and believe in that which they say. It is like joining the widow in the parable which Jesus gave as mentioned in Luke 18.. In that parable the widow irritates the judge (described as not God fearing - meaning morally unrighteous) again and again so much so that out of irritation the judge gives in to the plea of the widow.

What people fail to see in that parable are 3 things:- the judge was considered morally righteous, at the end Jesus points ‘would the Son of Man find faith when He comes’ (implying the woman had no faith in the judge) and lastly the parable itself was targeted by Jesus to some people in the crowd who considered themselves righteous. So if we behave like the woman trying to irritate God into hearing our plea then we imply the 3 points.

The Greek word ‘enteuxis’ translated as ‘intercession’ comes from the term ‘to follow a thrown javelin till it hits it mark’. It means to remember one’s supplication and requests put to the Lord until one receives it. It does not mean to keep asking God again and again but awaiting its receipt. So if we have made a petition let us learn to thank God in advance for the result He will give us. Let our repetition be that of thanking and not repeating the same petition.

Strong prayer is like using a sniper gun and not using a machine gun. It takes just one bullet (petition) to do the job and aim (faith) is very important.

Knowledge and understanding of anything we do is very necessary, else what is good may become harmful and opposite of that we intended becoming like Paul before he was transformed in Christ.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. Lord You are not man to be fooled by the exterior, You Lord see the heart of man. You desire people to worship You in Spirit and Truth. People who do not know the truth do not know You and land up worship Ball (unknown God). We pray Lord in our ignorance of You we do not become worldly righteous by be counted righteous by You by knowing You...

[Reference Scriptures]
Luke 18:1-9
1  And he spake a parable unto them [to this end], that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
2  Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man:
3  And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary.
4  And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;
5  Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.
6  And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.
7  And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
8  I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?
9  And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:

Dated 11 May 2020
Bro Rollwyn

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 10 May 2020, 8:43 pm

To Live or to Die

Philippians 1: 22 But if I live in the flesh, this [is] the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.

In this time of pandemic there has been a surprising things that has gone viral – Ghana dancing pallbearers. These are men who carry the coffin and while doing, do a synchronized dance. Police and other govt. officials of various countries, imitate them carrying dummy coffins or dead bodies so as to scare people from leaving their houses, risking infection and death.

Even though death is considered a sad event in the life of a person and his or her loved ones yet in some cultures it is an occasion to rejoice and party.

Almost all know natural death is not the end of life but a transit point to another state/stage of life.

Some beliefs like Hinduism believe in reincarnation (human life on death coming again as another human). Like the term ‘Trinity’ Christian mistake in using the term ‘incarnation’ for God the Son coming as man. He was God who humbled Himself and became human. Even in the case of Elijah coming as John the Baptist we cannot use the term incarnation since Elijah did not die. Bible is clear all humans die once and then face judgment, there is no incarnation. A cult which goes by the name ‘End Times Ministry’ believe Elijah comes about 5 times; the 5th time causes judgment day (they wipe out Jesus Christ).

To live or to die has always been a big question in the minds of people. In fact the answer is in the question itself. It is like asking to continue sitting for an examination or to exit out of it!

Firstly we need to understand the purpose of the examination. If we have fulfilled its purpose then we can happily exit it but if we did not and yet exited then even God cannot help us (not that He is unable but because He is righteous / just). He or any human can help us while our spirit is in the body (our soul is moldable / living), once our spirit exits the body our soul freezes or becomes unpliable.

Jesus said those who are in Him (abide in Him) not a hair of their head will be lost without His Father’s will. There are lots of people who do ministry but the question comes ‘whose ministry’?

Killing any person (even one’s own self) is considered a serious offence for without knowing we may deprive a person from correcting one’s life or gaining more in Heaven.

Those who trust in God always remember He will exit you in the best moment of your life and not put you through situation wherein He may lose you. Peter says those who know their Calling and Mission do not need to worry on this matter for they know when. Paul was amongst them thus knew until he did not reach Rome, witness in Rome and before Caesar he would not die.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You are all powerful and glorious Lord. There is nothing that is impossible yet You made man to overcome darkness. You gave him the free will to be recipient of your glory or to perish. Lord we pray we understand your purpose to understand this natural life. We also pray we understand life itself to understand our eternal purpose in You....

[Reference Scriptures]
Philippians 1:21-26
21  For to me to live [is] Christ, and to die [is] gain.
22  But if I live in the flesh, this [is] the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.
23  For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:
24  Nevertheless to abide in the flesh [is] more needful for you.
25  And having this confidence, I know that I shall abide and continue with you all for your furtherance and joy of faith;
26  That your rejoicing may be more abundant in Jesus Christ for me by my coming to you again.

Philippians 1:20  According to my earnest expectation and [my] hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but [that] with all boldness, as always, [so] now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether [it be] by life, or by death.

Philippians 2:21  For all seek their own, not the things {those} which are Jesus Christ’s.

Colossians 3:4  When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Isaiah 57:1-2
1  The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth [it] to heart: and merciful men [are] taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil [to come].
2  He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, [each one] walking [in] his uprightness.

Luke 21:13-19
13  And it shall turn to you for a testimony.
14  Settle [it] therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:
15  For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.
16  And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and [some] of you shall they cause to be put to death.
17  And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name’s sake.
18  But there shall not an hair of your head perish.
19  In your patience possess ye your souls.

2 Peter 1:10  Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

Dated 10 May 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 09 May 2020, 10:23 pm

Triune v/s Trinity

1 John 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Today’s scripture is one which is mostly quoted to back the belief of Trinity. What may surprise many is that this text was not existent in the Bible but was added somewhere around 1000AD. It is for this reason many new translation have it missing.

The concept of Trinity is a pagan concept which was imported into Christianity by the Catholic Church. One needs to understand the difference between Triune God (Godhead) as given in the Bible v/s Trinity even though both do not deny the existence of 3 beings yet one God.

One thing no one can deny is that we yet do not know God fully and all still know very little of God. The concept of Triune God (Godhead) speak of the existence of God the Father, Son and Spirit, it also accepts the fact they are one but does not explain how they are one. What it does not know it keeps silent.

Trinity on the other hand makes assumption that in Heaven also the Father, Son and Spirit exist as individual beings, the only thing common amongst them is their nature! There are many scriptures which go against this concept/understanding. There are many basic understandings where this concept blunders on.

God is not so simple to understand. So let us not try putting Him in our matchbox size brains; and if we try doing that then we will be no different than Atheists who say who created God and who created the one who created God.

When we do not understand the basic concept of ‘Spirit’ (in Hebrew it uses the word ‘breathe’) then how are we to understand God fully; God who is Spirit and yet has the existence of His Spirit - the Holy Spirit!

It is only by revelation of the truth that we come to know God more and more. Revelation does not mean blind belief but means what existed is revealed, thus can be proved.

Even though God has been gracious to make me understand a lot about Him yet there is so much which baffles the mind. It does not mean what is known is unsure. Revelation coming from God, He may not reveal everything but that which He reveals is perfect in itself, thus becomes a strong foundation.

God is telling us today not to add to His Word nor remove from His Word, He warned this in the book of Revelation stating the consequence of doing so.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. Lord You created man is spirit and put him in the flesh to be the human he is. Man now is trying to recreate You, he is putting You a Spirit into flesh and making You as a human being. Lord we pray there be more and more who truly seek to know You. May they receive a revelation of You and know You more....

This prayer we make in  Jesus’ Name, Amen.

[Reference Scriptures]
John 4:24  God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.

Romans 8:9  But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Galatians 4:6  And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Acts 2:17  And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Mark 12:29  And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

John 10:35  If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

John 8:42  Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

John 1: 18  No man {being} hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him].

Dated 09 May 2020
Bro Rollwyn

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 08 May 2020, 11:18 pm

Obedience of faith

Romans 16:26  But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Like receiving the Holy Spirit was not available for everyone before the coming of Christ so also faith was not a thing that was visible to everyone only a very few possessed faith. The reason that faith (believing in the truth) was not a common thing is because truth was not manifested. It was only with the coming of Jesus Christ that truth was manifested. It was only through Him that OT scriptures are thoroughly understood. Jesus did not preach something different to the OT but in fact gave the right understanding of the OT.

Since Jesus Christ shared the truth thus people started having faith and it was because of faith that grace was made available to all those who have faith.

The Greek word ‘alethes’ translated as ‘truth’ is a compound word compromising of negative form of ‘beginning’ (alpha) and ‘to be hidden’. So truth is something that existed but now is not hidden, it is revealed. It is for this reason only the Word of God and God Himself are truth and thus foundations of faith for they never change.

I have shared before Jesus used an example of mustard seed for strong faith not because it is the smallest seed (orchid seeds are). He used it since it is small but amongst few seeds which do not have pockets of air (symbolizing doubt) within the seed. He said such a minuscule quantity of pure faith is sufficient to move a mountain.

God is asking those whose faith is shaking if we have the truth in us. If the truth is in us then our faith should be strong. We may not have the whole revelation of the Bible or really know God fully but even a seed / grain of truth in us is sufficient for us to have strong faith.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord are Holy and You alone are Holy. You never change nor does your Word change. Lord we pray we understand the importance of revelation of the Word and it is only when we have the revelation of the Word will we have faith that is unshakable. Lord in these challenging times the only remedy is strong unshakable faith so give your people the revelation of the Word...

[Reference Scriptures]
John 1:17-18
17  For the law was given by Moses, [but] grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
18  No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him].

John 14:7  If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

Matthew 17:20  And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Ephesians 2:2  Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Romans 4:20  He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;

1 Corinthians 16:13  Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.

Dated 08 May 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 07 May 2020, 11:11 pm

The Second Coming of the Lord

1 Thessalonians 4:16,17  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Whenever there are problems which are beyond man’s control the first thing all Christians assume is that the end is near and the Lord is coming again. This lack of understanding of Judgment Day is what causes many to lose faith and that is why the Apostles considered it as important topic in the foundation of a Christian..

People say we need to concentrate on giving the Gospel and they bombard people with scriptures. There are people who say they follow the Gospel of Paul only and all other Gospels are untrue or imperfect!

Firstly do they know the term Gospel (Greek ‘euaggelion’) means ‘Good News/Tiding’ and what is the good news, the good news is that when there was no way to God, God made a way through Jesus Christ His Son. We also know Jesus said ‘I am The Way’. So is the Gospel a scripture, a message or a person?

The Lord Jesus Christ is the Gospel not any scripture or any message. He is the Message, He is the Word that gives life. If He is the Gospel can there be more than one Gospel? Paul gave Christ to the Gentile (non-Jews) so he explained to them in a way which they could understand - that did not make it another Gospel.

In South Korea we have many cult groups which claim to be Christian Groups.. There is the ‘Church of God Jesus’ who believe their founder Ahn Sahng-hong was the second coming of Jesus Christ thus refer to him as ‘christ’. This is not the only Church in South Korea that believes in such garbage, there is another Church called ‘Shincheonji Church of Jesus’ who think their founder Lee is the second coming of Jesus. All such churches are classified as ‘Christian - New Religious Movement (NRM)’. What may surprise people to know is there are very few real Christian Churches in South Korea for most churches are of NRM kind.

Today’s scripture clearly says when Jesus Christ comes again (He is not born as a baby but comes as He ascended - a transformed / transfigured man) with His Angels/Saints all the dead (those who have slept in Him) will rise and those who are yet alive will not die but will be transformed directly. In this period all that is natural will wither away, thus all will see His coming and will submit to Him.

While we understand Jesus Christ as the only Gospel, let us also understand how and when He completes His mission and for that we need to firstly understand what His mission was. His mission to save us was not to just save us from Hell or just to get us into Heaven (Heaven has many levels) and unless we do not know what we will not know how and when for the ‘what’ will answer our ‘how’ and that will answer our ‘when’.

[Prayer Starter]

[Reference Scriptures]
John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Hebrews 9:8  The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing:

1 Corinthians 1:17  For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

Romans 16:25  Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Acts 1:9-11
9  And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
10  And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
11  Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Dated 07 May 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 02 May 2020, 5:14 pm

Gathering ALL unto Him

Ephesians 1:10  That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; [even] in him:

Most understand, today’s scriptures talks of humans who died and went to Heaven and those still on earth as being gathered unto the Lord. Which is wrong.

I have taken this many times that no person (other than Christ) has ascended to Heaven even after His death and resurrection. All that are in Him who died in the OT is written as gathered unto their fathers / people and in the NT given as went to sleep, this includes people like David (OT) and also Stephen (NT), not excluding Moses and Elijah (who came as John the Baptist and died). Even the criminal who was crucified with Jesus said ‘remember me when You come in your Kingdom’ to which Jesus said ‘that day (not ‘to day’ as translated) you will be with me in Paradise’. Enoch and Elijah when taken up did not go to the Upper Heaven but a level in between like a transit level that is why they need(ed) to come back as humans and die (only those in Christ alive during His coming again do not die but transform/transfigure directly).

What took me aback was when I came to know the battle of salvation which we humans are fighting is not just an earthly battle but also a Heavenly battle. Heavenly meaning not just in a spiritual aspect but literally for those who are in Heaven like the Angels.

The Angels in Heaven call themselves our ‘fellowservant’ / ‘brethren’ because we (together) fight a battle which affects them very much as it affects us.

Humans saved in Christ on Judgment Day become the Bride that ascends to Heaven. But it does not end there this Bride becomes part of the Heavenly Temple (Jerusalem) and only then does the Father become part of this Heavenly Temple. One will understand this when they realize in John 1:18 says ‘no being’ (again mistranslated as ‘no man’) has seen the Father other than the Son. The Upper Heavens itself has multiple levels (3) and the top most is also called the Mountains of Zion/Heaven.

Let us understand the responsibility we carry on our shoulders. We as humans fight a battle that affects even the Angels and thus their eyes are set on us. As much we desire to be one with God, they too desire to be one with the Father.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You alone are God and there is none like You. Lord pray your people understand your oneness. We pray they understand the purpose You created them when You set man to be the light that shines in the darkness, overcoming it...

[Reference Scriptures]
Acts 2:34  For David ascended not into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

Acts 7:59-60
59  And they stoned Stephen, calling upon [God], and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.
60  And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

Genesis 25:8  Then Abraham gave up the ghost, and died in a good old age, an old man, and full [of years]; and was gathered to his people.

Numbers 27:13  And when thou hast seen it, thou also shalt be gathered unto thy people, as Aaron thy brother was gathered.

1 Samuel 28:15  And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do.

John 1: 18  No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him

Luke 23:42-43
42  And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
43  And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day [that day] shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Romans 14:10  But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

Revelation 19:10  And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See [thou do it] not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Revelation 22:9  Then saith he unto me, See [thou do it] not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

Hebrews 1:14  Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Dated 02 May 2020
Bro Rollwyn
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 29 Apr 2020, 12:25 pm

Knowing about God will not save you

James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

When we read English translations we assume things and even think things contrary to what the Lord has said.

The Greek word for ‘believe’ is Aman from which we get the word Amen. The word Amen is describes as ‘to support, confirm, be faithful’. If we understand these words they are not passive verbs but active verbs. When we say it I does not describe our profile status but our action.

The word ‘believe’ in today’s scripture is not ‘Aman’ but the Greek word ‘pisteuo’ and described as ‘to think to be true’ or ‘to be persuaded of’. It is a passive verb.

‘Believe’/ Amen needs to backed by action, that is why James says faith without works is not really faith. There is nothing like a passive Christian, anyone who claims be a Christian and is passive is fooling himself and others. A Christians is a follower of Christ thus his or her life should emit the light of Christ. That does not mean doing just social service. We need to look at the lives of Jesus Christ and His disciples as given in the Bible.. They did reach out to the hungry, sick and people in problems, but their focus was beyond this, i.e. they healed the sick by faith but did not run hospitals. Any person who simply does social service will also not enter Heaven.

‘Good’ works will not and does not save any person. The word ‘Amen’ includes works of faith, works that confirm the faith.

People have a misunderstanding of Matthew 25:34-40 wherein in the parable Jesus says ‘the King’ (Himself) will speak of feeding the hungry, quenching the thirsty, clothing the naked and sheltering the homeless. These terms are less to do with natural hunger, thirst, nakedness and homelessness and more to do with spiritual equivalent of the same. Yet that does not mean we do not reach out in the natural. We need to do so but not assume just doing that qualifies us as Christian and inheritors to His Kingdom. Also not doing them at all negates the faith that we believe in, like love and mercy of Christ.

When people approach me for natural help (like financial help) I always pray before doing so. I do not do anything to please people but only to please God. At times I have seen my stepping aside in the life of a believer helps to allow God to work in his or her life. This needs lots of spiritual maturity to take such a stand else a life can be lost (not just natural, more so spiritual).

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord are Omnipresent and Omnipotent God. There is nothing hidden from You and not possible to You. Even though You are merciful and full of love yet You step back at times so that we your people may imitate You and show You unto others. There are times You are molding people and require us to step aside like You. Lord we pray we be active Christians and not fool ourselves to being passive Christians. Also we pray we do not play God in the lives of others and allow your working in their lives...

[Reference Scriptures]
Matthew 25:34-40
34  Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35  For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36  Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37  Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed [thee]? or thirsty, and gave [thee] drink?
38  When saw we thee a stranger, and took [thee] in? or naked, and clothed [thee]?
39  Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40  And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me.

James 2:15-16
15  If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
16  And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be [ye] warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what [doth it] profit?

James 5:14-15
14  Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
15  And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

Acts 6:2  Then the twelve called the multitude of the disciples [unto them], and said, It is not reason that we should leave the word of God, and serve tables.

Dated 28 April 2020
Bro Rollwyn

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Angel of God

Galatians 4:14 And my temptation which was in my flesh ye despised not, nor rejected; but received me as an angel of God, [even] as Christ Jesus.

The Hebrew word for Angel is ‘Malak’ and is interpreted also as ‘messenger’ and ‘ambassador’ but comes for the root meaning ‘deputy’. It is a person of authority and thus we see in the Bible are also referred to as Sons of God.

Angels are spirit beings that have access to the Upper Heaven thus unlike man can live eternally (they have access to Tree of Life which is in Upper Heaven). They being spirit beings can take the form of man in the natural (flesh and blood) and also do natural things like eat and drink like a human. They do not take forms of other creatures like animals because only humans are closely related to Angels.

Humans are spirit beings dwelling in the flesh. Before sin corrupted man he was not bound to the flesh (he had access to Upper Heavens) but when sin corrupted him he got bound to the flesh and thus knew his nakedness. In other words humans are inferior spirit beings dwelling in the flesh. The inferiority is due to the corruption and nothing else so if a human overcomes corruption, on exiting the body he is equal to an Angel, in other words is an Angel. Angels do not have multiple (two) genders like humans thus are called Sons (after the image of the Father). It is for this reason Jesus Christ said in resurrection man is like the Angels and are not given in marriage.

Jesus Christ in Spirit is God the Son who humbled Himself and became man. He being the first human to not have seen corruption also became the first human Son of God and therefore a hope for us to become Sons of God. The term ‘Israel’ means ‘Prince of God’ symbolizing Sons of God making Jesus the promised Israel in whom we become Israel.

Fallen angels on other hand as corrupt angels whose access to the Upper Heavens has been removed and they await their punishment in Lake of Fire. After Noah’s flood the powers of these fallen angels have been taken away they were stopped being referred to as ‘Sons of God’ after that and were called Satan(s) / devils. These fallen angels being corrupt (evil) beings cannot take form of a human in the flesh, but can dwell in corrupt humans or animals (temporarily). They know they are due their punishment and due to the hardness of their hearts do not want man to gain that which they lost.

For humans the focus of salvation is getting access to the Tree of Life which is in the Upper Heavens so that they can enjoy eternal life (extension of life as and when needed). But it does not end there, the Angels collaborate with us for we are partnering with them so that they too get an upgrade (along with us) and that is what the Bible says as unimaginable and unthinkable by man.

Hebrews 13:2 does not talk of Angels coming as men to test man, but speaks of men who are inheritors of the Kingdom of God whom we will meet in Heaven as Angels. So when minister to people we need to understand whom we are ministering. Similarly in today’s message Paul is not hypothetically comparing himself to an Angel but actually equating himself to an Angel.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You Almighty God. You are Spirit and You are eternal. Lord we pray we understand the spirit can live eternal but the flesh has to die. Lord we pray we seek things of the spirit and not of the flesh. We pray we understand more and more that hidden things of Heaven so that we cherish them by understanding its values...

[Reference Scriptures]
Genesis 6:2  that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all that they chose.

Hebrews 13:2  Forget not to show love unto strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

1 Chronicles 21:1  And Satan stood up against Israel, and moved David to number Israel.

1 Kings 22:21-22
21  And there came forth a spirit, and stood before Jehovah, and said, I will entice him.
22  And Jehovah said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.. And he said, Thou shalt entice him, and shalt prevail also: go forth, and do so.

2 Thessalonians 1:7  And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

1 Timothy 5:21  I charge [thee] in the sight of God, and Christ Jesus, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without prejudice, doing nothing by partiality.

Hebrews 12:22  But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

2 Peter 2:4  For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast [them] down to hell, and delivered [them] into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

2 Peter 2:11  Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.

Acts 27:23  For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve,

1 Corinthians 11:10  for this cause ought the woman to have [a sign of] authority on her head, because of the angels.

Dated 29 April 2020
Bro Rollwyn

--

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 27 Apr 2020, 4:34 pm

Stars and Sand

Hebrew 11:12  Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, [so many] as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.

When couples in romantic relationship are asked how much they love each other, they will say things like ‘to the moon and back’.

Do these people know the actual distance of the moon from the earth; they most probably would not. They do not know it is just about 384 thousand km while the distance to the Sun is 146 million km. The interesting fact is that Moon is the nearest natural space object to the earth.

Does God who is all knowing and does not lie ever, give a figurative statement without understanding like man? No.

In today’s scripture we see the terms stars and sand which was used for Abraham repeated in the letter to the Hebrew speaking Church (Israelites – including Jews). Did God equate the numbers of stars to the grains of sand on earth when He said the quantity of generations of the people will be? No. How do we understand it?

The Hebrew word for star ‘kowkab’ comes from the root word meaning ‘builder’ in spiritual terms ‘a minister’. The Hebrew word for sand ‘chowl’ comes from the root word ‘to dance’ or ‘twirl’ interestingly also means ‘pain’, so is about dancing and twirling in pain.

In this same letter Paul (assumed) quotes Psalms 104:4 which speaks of Angels being ministers / spiritual builders. If we look at other scriptures we find those who are descendants of Jacob are equated to stars and not sand. In simple words if all the numbers of people that ever existed, exist and to exist are counted they will equal to the grains of sand, but if all those who believe in Christ (flock) are measured then they would be equal to the numbers of stars.

What people do not realize is that all earthly stars do not inherit Heaven to become Heavenly stars. Here too Bible does give the exact figure, Zechariah 13:9 says God will refine one third of them through fire to be made His people and He becoming their God, this number is reconfirmed in Revelation stating that Satan had deceived one third of the Angels in Heaven and cause them to fall. This also gives the proportion between the counts of sheep vs. goats when they are judged.

The Bible in other words is all about man been refined and transformed to take the vacancy that existed in Heaven. Like we are the body of Christ on earth the Angels are the body of God the Son. The rebuilding of the Heavenly Temple wherein we are the stones, that means we will be part of the Son who is ultimately part of the Father, thus making us (including the Angels in Heaven) a part of Him.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You God could have eliminated the darkness that existed in the beginning by simply replacing the fallen angels with new Angels but You wanted that position to be earned so that darkness does not exist again, thus You made man to be the light that overcomes the darkness. Lord we pray we understand the awesome things You have set us for, things that are beyond the comprehension of man’s understanding...

[Reference Scriptures]
Genesis 15:5  And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.

Genesis 22:17  That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which [is] upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

Exodus 32:13  Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit [it] for ever.

Hebrews 1:7  And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

Psalms 104:4  Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:

Zechariah 13:9  And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It [is] my people: and they shall say, The LORD [is] my God..

Revelation 12:4  And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Revelation 21:2,3,23
2  And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3  And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God.
23  And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is] the light thereof.

Matthew 22: 30  For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Dated 27 April 2020
Bro Rollwyn

--

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 26 Apr 2020, 9:17 pm

Spiritual Inheritance

Romans 5:17  For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

In legal world by default a son (mature child) inherits the property of his parents unless a will overwrites it, but if it is ancestral property then even a will cannot change it. Now if the son has inherited and there are outstanding dues then the son has the responsibility to clear them but if the son has not inherited then he is not liable for the dues of his dead parents if any.

We also have biological inheritance which is call hereditary illnesses. Parent’s genes carry sickness which are transferred to other generations. It is not necessary every generation will have that deformation or illness, it may skip one or two and show up in the next.

These systems are okay with us but when it comes to spiritual matters like sin nature, righteousness etc. we start to questions why. It will surprise people to know medical hereditary illnesses of a husband can affect his wife even though the wife’s parents or forefathers did not have it. Spiritual connection is very strong and real.

Parents and children have biological connection but husband and wife do not have a biological connection, they have a spiritual connection by their belief in the family system. Here it self we see spiritually inherit by our biological connection and also by our belief. Paul understood this that is why he said we become children of Abraham by our faith in Christ. He did not write off the Jews as not being children of Abraham (potential inheritors of Lord’s covenant with Abraham) but simply added us (Gentiles – lost sheep) who believe in Christ to it. So all the promises of Abraham become available to us by our faith in Christ and the prime one amongst them is that of being able to inherit Kingdom of God (Heaven).

Let us understand as living beings whom we are connected to biologically and spiritually. It is not necessary we inherit all hereditary diseases or problems of our parents (ancestors) if we cancel them spiritually (one needs to understand how to do it) we and our generations are set free of them. Similarly the potential of inheriting vices of people we are purely spiritually connected to, we can be selectively connected spiritually to these people if we want to avoid the vices.

Let us also be aware of our selective spiritual connection to Christ and thus not being recipients of His abundance. If we want all of Christ then we need to be all in Him. It is only when we are fully in Christ that we have all of Him.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You are Spirit and the Spirit world is more real than this natural world we dwell in. Help us Lord to understand the Spirit world more and more. Help us understand of our spiritual connection to people and things. Help us to discern our spiritual connections and also understand the importance of having a deeper spiritual connection in Christ...

[Reference Scriptures]
Romans 5:17-19
17  For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
18  Therefore as by the offence of one [judgment came] upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one [the free gift came] upon all men unto justification of life.
19  For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Galatians 3:16,29
16  Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
29  And if ye [be] Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

John 16:13,15
13  Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
15  All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you.

Dated 26 April 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 23 Apr 2020, 11:51 pm

The thin line between Fasting and Penance

Acts 27:21 But after long abstinence Paul stood forth in the midst of them, and said, Sirs, ye should have hearkened unto me, and not have loosed from Crete, and to have gained this harm and loss.

There are many things which are recommended as statutes by the Lord but which people due to lack of understanding or hardness of heart have corrupted and turned to the opposite of its purpose. Prayer and Fasting are some amongst them.

We know prayer is a means to communicate to God, in fact all communications to God can be termed as prayer. But what people have done due to their problem to communicate with God started rattling standard ‘prayers’ or that which someone less stated. They also start chains or repetiting of set of ‘prayers’ and then to the height of it use pagan objects like beads to rattle them.

One should understand even Bible scriptures if rattled without understanding it or its purpose can have no effect on God and may even anger God. God is not hard of hearing or understanding that we need to shout our prayers loud and say the same thing in ten different ways. Thus prayers which are meant to bring us closer to God if not done properly can be means to keep God away.

Fasting too has purpose and if its purpose is not understood or done without it can be a bondage of self-righteousness like vain prayers. The Jews did to fasting what they did to washing and to not support their understanding Jesus and His disciples did not participate with them in these things.

Fasting is to build faith, it does no difference to God like please Him so as to answer our quicker. It is faith that makes all the difference to our prayer, not our long prayers or our fasting.

Fasting is also misunderstood as tool to control our carnal desires, such effects are short and temporary. Like Jesus gave the example of evil spirit is driven from a house and the house left empty will cause the spirit to return with 7 more, similarly such means to control desires only cause them to multiply. You will see those who fast without proper understanding will become spiritually hard and immune to God’s working or hearing Him, and this happens over time not in the start. More important to understand is that fasting by not consuming food is the basic ABCD of fasting and people are usually stuck there for years and years. The Jews changed fasting into penance thinking it pleased God if they fasting and thus making them more righteous. Tying leather bands to their hands while praying and nodding their heads to a wall is the reason of their lack of understanding of prayer and fasting.

In today’s scripture we see Paul along with others were fasting and as soon as Paul got an answer from the Lord he immediately halted the fasting.

Let us who are children of light not walk in darkness, let all things we do be with understanding of it purpose so that we do not become tools in the hands of vanity.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord are Omnipotent and Omnipresent. You are all knowing yet You await our request/permission to move in our lives for You have given us free will. You created us a living souls thus we have the choice of our destiny in You or without You. Lord we pray your people do not become victims of destruction due to their lack of understanding or due to hardness of their hearts. Lord we pray You open their eyes and understanding to do all things with purpose....

[Reference Scriptures]
Mark 7:3-6
3  For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash [their] hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders.
4  And [when they come] from the market, except they wash, they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, [as] the washing of cups, and pots, brasen vessels, and of tables.
5  Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?
6  He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with [their] lips, but their heart is far from me.

Mark 7:8  For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, [as] the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

Matthew 17:43-45
43  When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
44  Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth [it] empty, swept, and garnished.
45  Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last [state] of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

Dated 23 April 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 22 Apr 2020, 8:58 pm

Word not Words of God

1 Corinthians 1: 10  Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and [that] there be no divisions among you; but [that] ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

We know the Lord has made us unique and perfect to the Calling and mission that the Lord has given us. If we are different then can we be of the same mind and same understanding? No, and the Apostles themselves are an example of the differences between themselves even though they had the same Calling.

Those who nurture others try to mind program others to make them like themselves and thus churn out disciples for themselves and not for the Lord.

Understand there will always be difference of understanding and working of people in the lord and no two people will be the same. Yet we see in today’s scripture Paul talks of being of the same mind speaking the same things, and we need to see the context of what he is speaking of.  

In today’s scripture Paul says when we speak in the Name of the Lord we should all speak the same thing and there should be no division between us in what the Lord has spoken. There may be difference in what we have understood of it but no difference in what the Lord spoke.

Study of scriptures is very essential and because we do not really study scriptures we have differences between us as to what the Lord said. Let us not make the Bible as Words of God but see it as Word of God. God is not the Devil to speak in two tongues/split tongue.

During the times of the Apostles there was no OT and NT, the Gospels, Epistles and the books of the Prophets, Psalms and Moses were read as God’s Word. It was the Catholic Church which programed us to believe in OT and NT thus making OT almost redundant (it is for this reason the Apocrypha / hidden books were added to the OT).

Christians have little understanding of scriptures because they do not realize Jesus and the Apostles taught from the OT. There is only one book in the NT which complements the OT that is not the book of Revelation. I have mentioned before leaving for the Gospel of John all other books of the NT are teachings of NT or chronicles (recordings or confirmation of OT prophecies).

If we understand the Bible it is like a library of various types of books not just a collection of books; books of Prophecy (core books of Word of God) are just 24 of these 23 are in the OT and 1 in NT. All other books are teachings or chronicles. Study of human chromosomes show it as a confirmation of man made in the image of God/Word of God, it also gives deeper understanding of how healings take place.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord are eternal and never changing for You are perfect. Your Word too is perfect and timeless thus does not change. Lord we pray we understand the depth and importance of your Word. Fill us with a hunger and thirst for your Word and its treasures. Lord we pray we do not become victims to vanity because of our ignorance of your instructions...

[Reference Scriptures]
Romans 12:16  Be of the same mind one toward another. Set not your mind on high things, but condescend to things that are lowly. Be not wise in your own conceits.

Philippians 2:1-4
1  If there is therefore any exhortation in Christ, if any consolation of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any tender mercies and compassions,
2  make full my joy, that ye be of the same mind, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind;
3  [doing] nothing through faction or through vainglory, but in lowliness of mind each counting other better than himself;
4  not looking each of you to his own things, but each of you also to the things of others.

Luke 24:44  And he said unto them, These are my words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must needs be fulfilled, which are written in the law of Moses, and the prophets, and the psalms, concerning me.

Dated 22 April 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 16 Apr 2020, 11:43 pm

Itching ears and hearts turned away

2 Timothy 4:3-5  For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

In these times when most of the world is quarantined and people restricted in their houses due to fear of infection by the SARS-Cov2 virus that is behind Covid-19 (Corona), we see lots and lots of nonsense posts of people believing in conspiracy theories. Leaving aside worldly matters, one sees Christians posting things like end days, Jesus coming soon, rapture etc… Corona is exposing those infected with the virus of doubt, faithlessness and lack of understanding of scriptures.

In today’s scripture we see Paul talking of people unable to accept the truth, start to create their own news or start to follow those who speak untruth. Paul was not prophesying about our times but was generally speaking of people beyond his time (we know by study of the grammar of the Greek text). During his time the leaders were well connected and were having sound doctrine, thus they could immediately take corrective steps. In our times we have a serious problem of good orators leading ministries irrespective of their level of understanding of scriptures or their calling, therefore they speak what people desire to hear and people love it.

We see countries that did not take immediate corrective actions against Corona or lacked understanding of this pandemic paid a heavy price with the lives of its citizens. Similarly is the case of Christians, Churches who are not dealing with the misinformation that its congregation carries or the leaders themselves lack understanding, see their members in utter confusion and becoming victims of vanity. They are spiritually get destroyed in this spiritual pandemic. Every time during times of unrest, spiritual calamity is greater than the natural calamity..

What is the requirement of the moment, is having leaders founded on sound understanding (doctrine) of scriptures. If they themselves are not clear in their understanding, there is no way the people they lead will be.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord are a wonderful God. You are perfect in every way. You are God of order and not confusion. It is only in You, through your Spirit that we can become one in mind (understanding) and heart (desire). Lord we pray your selected ones learn to discern thoughts that come from You and that from their own thinking. Help them to discern all things with your Word which is the measuring tool...

[Reference Scriptures]
1 Corinthians 14:33  for God is not [a God] of confusion, but of peace. As in all the churches of the saints,

Dated 16 April 2020
Bro Rollwyn

--

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 15 Apr 2020, 11:13 pm

Fulfilling prophecy yet gaining nothing

John 19:38,39  And after this Joseph of Arimathaea, being a disciple of Jesus, but secretly for fear of the Jews, besought Pilate that he might take away the body of Jesus: and Pilate gave [him] leave. He came therefore, and took the body of Jesus.  And there came also Nicodemus, which at the first came to Jesus by night, and brought a mixture of myrrh and aloes, about an hundred pound [weight].

In today’s scripture we see two people who played important parts in the crucifixion and resurrection event of the Lord Jesus Christ. Both these persons were rich and each one did whatever they could do to show their love and dedication to Jesus Christ, yet we see two different results, two different outcomes.

Joseph of Arimathaea was not only rich but also influential, he was a secret follower of Jesus Christ so when the time came he used his influence and got the body of Jesus from the hands of the Romans and also managed to put it in a new unused tomb/cave. Very rich or famous people (including Men of God) were not buried but their bodies were placed in caves. Nicodemus on the other hand bought mixture of myrrh and aloes which were very expensive spices used for preparing the dead body according to traditions. Both these gentlemen tried to fulfil Jewish traditions and played important roles in the event of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Moving of the boulder by the Angels on the 3rd day, witness to an empty tomb and fulfilment of linen cloth being handed over to Peter, all these happened because the tomb was made available by Joseph of Arimathaea. The women coming to the tomb on the 3rd day to be witnesses to His resurrection was only because they came to do their pagan tradition of (semi) mummification which the Jews of Galilee followed (like they did to Lazarus). If it was not for these 2 gentlemen the story would not have been what we know. But what is interesting is the results of both these men is not the same.

We remember an important statement Jesus made ‘Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God’. If we go by this truth then we find regarding Joseph of Arimathaea it is written he feared the Jews thus did this good deed secretly while about Nicodemus it is written initially he had come secretly but later he did not. Initially he was on the verge of death and thus wanted to know what would happen to him after his death. It shows he survived and thus had experienced the healing power of Christ. He was truly transformed thus neither broadcasted the amount he spent for the spices nor did not hide the fact that he believed in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Let us understand what we do and how we do it, is also important. We do not need to advertise our deeds in the Lord Jesus Christ but we cannot hide our belief in Him. If we hide our belief it simply means our belief is hollow and thus do not qualify to enter Heaven and if we advertised or gained of it then we have already got our reward here on earth. Just because we work in the Lord’s vineyard and know about Jesus Christ does not qualify us to enter Heaven, why we do, what we do and how we do also matters.

Yesterday a Brother asked me if people calling themselves ‘Worship coach’ is okay. I told him we are called to guides to others on how to worship the Lord better so we are called to be ‘Worship guides’. Coach is a person who charges to teach thus these people are being honest. They are not doing any work for God’s Kingdom but doing a worldly profession.  

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. Your Kingdom Lord is light and light cannot be hidden, it does not fulfil its purpose. We pray your people realize the purpose of being your followers is not only for ourselves but also for those who do not know You so we need to confuse You with our mouths and our works...

[Reference Scriptures]
John 3:1-4
1  There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
2  The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
3  Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4  Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother’s womb, and be born?

Luke 12:8  Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:

Dated 15 April 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 14 Apr 2020, 4:14 pm

How misled our ‘leaders’ are

Titus 1:7,8  For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre; But a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sober, just, holy, temperate;

We have seen Church leaders giving themselves designations to show their superiority over the others. God stated the wisdom of this world is foolishness before Him and that is exactly what most of these people show themselves for they have been caught literally foot in the mouth.

I do not believe in putting people down thus never indulge in exposing any particular individual, but I do believe in exposing their lies which spiritually kills people, without naming them. We need to protect those who have come to the Lord and make sure they grow. Satan works more within the church than outside it.

We need to understand before Christ there were very few Men of God and these too did not have through knowledge of what the Lord spoke through them or did through them. They ate Manna and not Living bread. This can be gauged from the fact the wisest person Solomon in the OT did stupidity of worshipping other gods and goddesses even though his words warned of its vanity, Jesus thus said a person wiser than Solomon is here, and that wisdom of Jesus Christ is what we have access to by His Spirit of Truth which reveals all truth.

There are 2 systems in place for serving God one of the Priesthood (Silver vessels) and the other Apostolic hierarchy (Gold vessels) (both are precious to God). The Priest is a person who represents man to God and thus was assigned to do thinks like sacrifice, offering, statutes, etc… The Men of Callings / Apostolic hierarchy of Apostle, Prophet, Teacher etc. were people representing God to man. They were called Nabi (God’s representatives) in the OT.. The Nabi was over the priestly system, the priest submitted to the Nabi not the other way around.

The Jews follow the priestly system selecting their priest (representative before God) since they do not know God and the Christians (should have) followed the Nabi or Apostolic system (in NT) while making every person a priest (representative for the lost).

We know the Jews had Priest, High Priest (region wise head), Chief Priest (overall head) and no other posts. The NT Christians went by hierarchy of Calling (Apostolic system) while central administration team was according to Holy Spirit selection and there was no doubt or confusion in this area since all had good communication with the Holy Spirit.

Now there were some posts like Bishop which means ‘overseer’ which was an administrative post. He was not over the Priest, High Priest or Chief Priest since that was the Jewish system. A Bishop was a manager assigned to handle finance and administration work of the Church. Titus and Timothy being Evangelist had the responsibility to set up churches thus Paul was guiding them and how to do it.

The Nicolaitan system infused the two system while bring the Apostolic system under the Jewish system (bring God’s selected under human selected opposite of its reality) and at the same time made Bishop over the Priest, making the church finance manager its local head. The Catholics named the High Priest as Cardinal and the Chief Priest as Pope (meaning father - cutting off God the Father).

Today one finds international ‘great anointed men’ designating themselves as Bishops and changing Callings like changing clothes (Calling never changes). They are like Balaam who sold his soul to money and position, while willing to sacrifice the people of God for this.

So please discern the words of these so called ‘Men of God’ and do not fall for their gifting, even Balaam was a mighty Prophet and that same gifting became his curse later, leading to his death.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord are a God or order and not of confusion. You Lord set all things very simple and clear but it is man who complicates it with his lack of wisdom. Lord we pray You open the eyes of the people to know the truth and expose these men who are wolves in sheep clothing, individuals who have sold the lives of your people for earthly gains...

[Reference Scriptures]
Ephesians 2:20  And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner [stone];

Ephesians 4:11  And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

1 Corinthians 12:28  And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

John 6:31-34, 48-50

Luke 11:31  The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with the men of this generation, and condemn them: for she came from the utmost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon [is] here.

1 Kings 11:5-10

1 Peter 1:10  Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace [that should come] unto you:

Dated 14 April 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 13 Apr 2020, 11:53 pm

Law of God and Law of Sin

Romans 7:25  I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

In today’s scripture Paul is not speaking about good and bad in sense of good works and carnal works, where the activity may be the same but condition may define it being fulfilling the Law of God or the Law of Sin.

Let us take yesterday people celebrated a feast and what may surprise people is that many did the opposite of what they intended of doing.

Yesterday someone messaged me a preaching of a very famous international Preacher and asked to the see it. When I saw the title which had the words ‘Easter Message’, I immediately replied ‘if this person is celebrating Easter then the person does not know Christ’. I am sure I may have offended the person but then I may have also caused that person to think what I am speaking of.

Today’s message can be simpler with the verse Roman 14:23 which states ‘whatsoever is not of faith is sin’.

Understand man sinned when he ate of the ‘Tree of Good and Evil’. At that time everything of this creation that God created, God said it was good, so the only thing/s that was/were evil was not of this creation and was of the Angelic creation, which points to Satan and their team. So Adam and Eve more so wanted to know evil/corruption when they ate of that tree of doubt since they already had the knowledge of good. It was more an act of rebel than ignorance.

Faith means believing in the truth, believing anything without understanding may be hope but not faith. Now take for example I believe in another ‘christ’ as savior then I sin but if I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as savior then it is faith.

Traditions are dangerous territory for they prevent a person from questing it because of majority vote. So if everyone is doing it, it should be right. It is for this reason traditions are considered like bondages, iron shackles and even large rock that was put to cover the opening of the cave in which Jesus’ body was kept.

Just think of it if resurrected Jesus could walk through walls was it necessary for Him to get the Angels to move the boulder that sealed His cave? NO, yet He did it because it was a belief that spirits can locked in place with material objects. This we see across religions, including Islam where Mohammed thought by closing the doors a person was safe from evil spirits!

Most Christians celebrate resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ but their boulder is not moved but still in place. They are bonded in iron shackles of traditions, they actually do the opposite of what they intend to do with their celebrations, instead of pleasing God they please sin.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You are a Holy God. You are perfect in every way and so also is your Word perfect. Lord we pray for forgiveness for the times we corrupt your Word and associate You with corruption. Lord we pray we be separate from evil and not try to mix good with evil because of our ignorance and moreover our stubbornness...

[Reference Scriptures]
Romans 14:23  But he that doubteth is condemned if he eat, because [he eateth] not of faith; and whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

Genesis 2:9  And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Matthew 15:3  But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?

Mark 7:8  For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, [as] the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

Colossians 2:8  Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Dated 13 April 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 12 Apr 2020, 11:37 pm

They will not receive Him, but only want to receive of Him

Acts 22:18  And saw him saying unto me, Make haste, and get thee quickly out of Jerusalem: for they will not receive thy testimony concerning me.

Whenever any festival comes it may be a happy period for people but those who walk in the Spirit, it is a depressing time. I am not speaking of the Corona calamity, nor of unbelievers celebrating their pagan festivals, but about so called Believers celebrate pagan festivals that too taking the name of the Lord, it is like the Israelites who dared to keep idols in the Tabernacle of the Lord and we know how the Lord beheaded the idol.

People cry out to the Lord when they face problems and find their cries are not heard, but these same people mock God when their so called festival arrives.

There was a time when I would pray like Elijah but then Christ said His Spirit is not like Elijah so now I do not know what to do but try to bear and keep silent for God is slow to anger.

People want of God but do not want God. Their eyes are only on the blessing and gifts that come from the Lord, they do not care to know Him or understand Him. Many a times I think why I waste my time trying to teach people, daily searching scriptures and giving Living Bread that comes from the Lord and not Manna (meaning ‘What is it’). I feel at times like I am pouring water on a ducks back waiting for it to be soaked one find day the same reason why the Lord called His people a stiff-neck lot and even at time tried to consume them in His anger.

Just yesterday I saw a message on social media with reference to what is happening in India stating ‘Corona as exposed India is not suffering due to illiteracy but due to stupidity of the literate’. This is the state of Christians all over the world, they know about God but do not know God.

Today being Resurrection Sunday we will find these stiff-neck people wishing each other ‘a Happy Easter’. They show their poor spiritual discernment and ignorance; some even knowingly will sell their spirit for human praise and glory so as to not offend people even at cost of offending God.

In today’s message things may come to a stage like the Lord told Paul, the Lord may tell His Anointed Ones ‘quickly get out from amongst them for they will not receive me’. I really hope that day does not come.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You are a Holy God. Lord we ask forgiveness on behalf on your people like Moses did on behalf of Israel. We pray You do not consume them in your anger as You did to the Israelites who ate Manna and never understood it and thus perished in the desert. Lord we pray your people eat of the Living Bread and not Manna so that their bellies may be streams of living water...

[Reference Scriptures]
Matthew 13:13-17
13  Therefore speak I to them in parables; because seeing they see not, and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14  And unto them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall in no wise understand; And seeing ye shall see, and shall in no wise perceive:
15  For this people’s heart is waxed gross, And their ears are dull of hearing, And their eyes they have closed; Lest haply they should perceive with their eyes, And hear with their ears, And understand with their heart, And should turn again, And I should heal them.
16  But blessed are your eyes, for they see; and your ears, for they hear.
17  For verily I say unto you, that many prophets and righteous men desired to see the things which ye see, and saw them not; and to hear the things which ye hear, and heard them not.

Exodus 32:11-14
11  And Moses besought Jehovah his God, and said, Jehovah, why doth thy wrath wax hot against thy people, that thou hast brought forth out of the land of Egypt with great power and with a mighty hand?
12  Wherefore should the Egyptians speak, saying, For evil did he bring them forth, to slay them in the mountains, and to consume them from the face of the earth? Turn from thy fierce wrath, and repent of this evil against thy people.
13  Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it for ever.
14  And Jehovah repented of the evil which he said he would do unto his people.

Numbers 16:21  Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment.

John 6:49  Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, and they died.

Dated 12 April 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Wishing you and your family a Blessed Resurrection Sunday... remember He overcame and thus we too will overcome... we too will resurrect when He comes again...

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 06 Apr 2020, 10:38 pm

The Woman who polished Paul

2 Timothy 4: 19  Salute Prisca and Aquila, and the household of Onesiphorus.

Paul a man who was looked up to as the most knowledgeable person during his time was the most confused person as a Jew, but even as a confused Jew he was very confident in what he believed to be right and that made him a fanatic Jew.

Later as the Lord opened his eyes (renewed his soul - in Bible symbolism the design of the eyes and the soul as alike) to the truth (did a cataract operation) he came to know the truth. The Saul to Paul transformation (both were his names it was more about his realization) did not happen in days but as theologians believe it took 8 years. Yet we see Paul was still a crude version of what we know him. We know Paul was an institute and not just an individual, for his team was always involved with his work. His letters were more a joint operation thus many were written by his fellow colleagues yet we know Paul was at the head of this operation therefore his style and signature (language and grammar) is visible throughout his letters.  

Most important almost all the people who build Paul to become the Paul we know was not a man but a woman named Prisca - the wife of Aquila. We see in today’s message Paul listing all those whom he was grateful, he dares to starts with naming this woman first. It is an irony that the same Paul’s letters are used to spiritually oppress women by misinterpreting some texts of his letters (especially to Corinth and Timothy - first letter).

We have Paul who clearly says there is no Man or Woman, Jew or Greek in Christ and that spiritual all are the equal. In marriage there is a role play of the husband and wife but that does not make one actor greater than the other. Natural age, gender or experience holds less importance in the Kingdom of God, what holds more importance is their Calling and mission. Peter writes with confidence in his letter that if we have a clarity of these two we will never fall.

In these past months the Lord has been time and again brining up this topic of women set to lead His Churches. It is time to see Women of God knowing their Calling, their mission and taking active part in bringing life to the Church of Christ. Let us also see more Prisca who mold other leaders.  

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord made all the same in spirit but as You bought them into flesh You set them to be men and women. Lord we pray we understand each other better and respect each other more. Let us see the spiritual person more than the natural person...

[Reference Scriptures]
Galatians 3:28  There can be neither Jew nor Greek, there can be neither bond nor free, there can be no male and female; for ye all are one [man] in Christ Jesus.

1 Corinthians 14:34  let the women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but let them be in subjection, as also saith the law.

1 Timothy 2:12  But I permit not a woman to teach, nor to have dominion over a man, but to be in quietness.

1 Corinthians 12:13  For in one Spirit were we all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether bond or free; and were all made to drink of one Spirit.

Colossians 3:11  where there cannot be Greek and Jew, circumcision and uncircumcision, barbarian, Scythian, bondman, freeman; but Christ is all, and in all.

1 Corinthians 7:14  For the unbelieving husband is sanctified in the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified in the brother: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.

Romans 8:12-14
12  Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
13  For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
14  For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

2 Peter 1:10  Wherefore, brethren, give the more diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never stumble:

Dated 6 April 2020
Bro Rollwyn

--

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 02 Apr 2020, 10:42 pm

The Lord is at hand

Acts 18: 7  And he departed thence, and entered into a certain [man’s] house, named Justus, [one] that worshipped God, whose house joined hard to the synagogue..

In today’s scripture we find Paul was preaching of Christ at a synagogue in Corinth and the Jews attending the service objected to his teaching and also mocked Christ, so he left but did not return to the place where he was lodging in that town that is the house of Aquila and Priscilla, he stayed at the house of a person named Justus (Latin surname meaning ‘Just’) who was a Christian and had a house just adjusting to the synagogue. It was in this house the Lord speaks to Paul in a vision telling him not to fear and to continue preaching about Him, for the Lord had many people who were His in that town.

Some of these people whom the Lord said were His were people like Crispus (meaning curled) the Chief of the synagogue who kept his belief in Christ secret. Like Justus, so also Crispus were not traditional Jews but Greek who accepted Judaism to seek God thinking Jews knew God.

In today’s world we find many follow Catholicism thinking they are following Christ not knowing they are following teachings that are anti-Christ. Catholicism is a spiritual poisonous cake which has the cream of Christianity on the top, people look at it and think it is Christianity but do not realize it angers God more than pagans who do not know God. In the OT it is written God will smite this church more than what the Jews experienced. We knowing all that the Jews suffered so cannot imagine how this would be possible. But now as things unfold we are seeing the wrath of God falling on these people, from Coptic Orthodox Christians to Roman Catholics (both are part of the Catholic Church) we see death spread its blanket over them.

The Lord is telling us to be at hand for He still has many amongst them who are His. They are misguided and mislead but yet not hardened fully in heart. So let us like Paul stay put and continue preaching Christ to them for time is at hand for the fall of this Church as mentioned in Revelation. Let us not lose even one of the Lord’s sheep who dwell amongst them.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. Your ways are mysterious to man for they are not the ways of man. At times your approach may seem hard but we know God an egg of an ostrich cannot be opened the same strike as use to open a chicken egg. You do great things and your eyes are on your people. Lord we know we who are yours are safe in You. Help us like Paul to continue preaching about You to these people who dwell in this false church...

[Reference Scriptures]
Ezekiel 23:2-5, 11, 17-19, 22-34

Revelations 17:3-18

Revelation 18:1-20

Dated 02 April 2020
Bro Rollwyn

--

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 01 Apr 2020, 8:25 pm

Love of Christ key to know God

Ephesians 3:19  And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

When one talks of the Fruits of the Holy Spirit, there are people who will try to correct you saying it is not Fruits but Fruit of the Holy Spirit.

Firstly in their limited knowledge they do not know there are 12 Fruits of the Holy Spirit not just 9. In Galatians, Paul with purpose mentions 9 of the Fruits and goes on the mention the remaining 3 in Ephesians 5:9 which are Truth, Righteousness and Holiness (Perfection). The last 3 are received as gifts from Holy Spirit, Son and Father respectively and cannot be grown as the remaining 9. If one digs deeper the 12 tribes, 12 Apostles, 12 stones by which Heaven’s foundation is set are the 12 Fruits of the Holy Spirit, even the Tree/River of Life gives the 12 Fruits enabling the Heavenly beings to have eternal life. No Fruit is greater than another Fruit since all define God, even if we look at Holiness/Perfection which only the Father processes.  

Love is considered as key Fruit for us since man did not know love hence did not know God and it was Christ who manifested love thus through love we came to know God. Even the Patriarchs did not really know God, including the top Prophets or Men of God, God did speak through them but what they understood was very little of what God spoke through them.

Bible says truth and grace came through Jesus Christ. It was not that people had no knowledge of the truth or people were never under grace. Let’s take the case of Solomon the man with great wisdom, his book Songs of Solomon is rarely understood by people, the wisdom it carries is just mind blogging. Just one verse and drown a person with lots and lots of understanding of the relationship between God the Father, God the Son, Holy Spirit and man (it has nothing to do with earthly husband and wife). Yet we find this ‘wise’ man did the most foolish thing of worshipping idol gods/goddesses even unto his death.

Today’s scripture speaks of love and knowledge. It does not compare love v/s knowledge as the English word ‘surpasses/passeth’ seem to project. If one digs into the Greek compound word it is used in sense of exposing and not suppressing that means love of God lets us know God more and more, or gives us the knowledge of God. This similar analogy is used in OT but during that time love was not known thus the term fear was used. Even now if we do not know the love of God it is the fear of God that lets us know God but when we know His love then we really start to know God.

Today due to fear people are trying to evoke God or seek Him, but they need to understand fear does not truly open the door of knowledge of God like love does.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. When we did not know You or had no knowledge of You that was before love was known to man, then fear of You was the only way to wisdom. But today when we understand love by knowing the love of Christ we have the door of love to know You and understand You better. It is our understanding of You that gives us power in You for we then come to know your Name. It is in your Name that there is power. May we exercise this authority to overcome every situation...

[Reference Scriptures]
2 Corinthians 5:10-11
10  For we must all be made manifest before the judgment-seat of Christ; that each one may receive the things [done] in the body, according to what he hath done, whether [it be] good or bad.
11  Knowing therefore the fear of the Lord, we persuade men, but we are made manifest unto God; and I hope that we are made manifest also in your consciences.

1 John 4:18  There is no fear in love: but perfect love casteth out fear, because fear hath punishment; and he that feareth is not made perfect in love.

1 John 5:1-3
1  Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is begotten of God: and whosoever loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
2  Hereby we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and do his commandments.
3  For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

1 Corinthians 13:8-10
8  Love never faileth: but whether [there be] prophecies, they shall be done away; whether [there be] tongues, they shall cease; whether [there be] knowledge, it shall be done away.
9  For we know in part, and we prophesy in part;
10  but when that which is perfect is come, that which is in part shall be done away.

Dated 01 April 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 31 Mar 2020, 12:16 am

Eating Meat

Romans 14:23  And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because [he eateth] not of faith: for whatsoever [is] not of faith is sin.

Today I am happy I got this topic to share on, for I wanted to clear this since long and God knows now is the best time to bring this up.

As Christians we eat meat because we follow the principal of accepting the blood sacrifice. Can a vegetarian take part in the Paschal sacrifice? No. So everyone that follows and believes in Christ eats of the Paschal lamb and thus is automatically has to be a non-vegetarian.

Religions like Hinduism (not Vedic but modern Hinduism which does idol worship) believe a person is unclean if they consume meat (even though their gods are meat eaters). This happened because before the upper caste ate meat the lower caste could not afford it, but when the lower caste started eating the upper caste did not want to be counted amongst them so they declared it unclean. Bovine animal like cow being the cheapest meat were preferred by the lower caste and to prevent the lower caste from eating it they started the belief that various gods and goddesses dwell in that animal thus she becomes their spiritual mother.  

When God created man he was made vegetarian and started eating meat after he sinned and saw God killed an animal used the skin to cover him and his wife, that same animal was consumed by them. It was after this incident that his sons also started domesticating animal for food.

People may argue it is not clearly written, but if one gets to the Hebrew words one will understand from the different words used for kill, murder and sacrifice. The word sacrifice means to kill and consume. Pagan made sacrifices to idols thinking what they offered were indeed consumed by these idols.

When God asked His people to offer sacrifice, they were consumed either by His people or by fire since He forbade making idols even symbolizing Him.

I do not force every vegetarian to immediately eat meat (though many who understood this did), they should do when their faith is strong. Eating meat without understanding is sin as Paul says but then it is to be noted that those who lack faith are not saved; thus this is not a likely matter.

Coming to what meat to eat. Bible says all meat including pig or any wild animal is good for meat. Clean or unclean animal was to do with the design or image that the animal symbolized and not the animal, like snake symbolized cursed or pig symbolized lack of discernment, so both are edible, but we are forbidden to behave/become like them. But then even though all animals are edible yet for our consumption Bible specifies which we should prefer and if we had followed it then most of these sicknesses including the one which we are facing (Covid19) would not have existed.

Bible guides us to prefer those which are mentioned as sacrificial animals (including their species).. Thus cattle (bovine, goats) and birds (of certain kinds) are meat that should be preferred on our menu. But only in cases of calamity or difficult situations any animal and even insects are okay to be eaten (John the Baptist survived on locust while in the desert).

So strengthen your faith and understand why we eat meat also know what meat we should eat. We may have emotions for animals but then they are created for a purpose and that purpose is greater than our emotions.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord have made man in your image thus man alone can be gathered unto You in Heaven. All the million animals, insects including plants You created are all made in images of spiritual things that are hidden from sight of man, that through them man can know and understand the invisible things. Lord we pray those who do not eat meat may overcome their emotions and understanding they take part of the sacrifice for their salvation. Lord we pray man discerns what to eat and why they eat it...

[Reference Scriptures]
Genesis 1:27-29
27  So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28  And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
29  And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which [is] upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which [is] the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Genesis 3:21  Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

Genesis 4:4-5
4  And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:
5  But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

Genesis 22:2  And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son, whom thou lovest, even Isaac, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt-offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

Genesis 31:54  And Jacob offered a sacrifice in the mountain, and called his brethren to eat bread: and they did eat bread, and tarried all night in the mountain.

Exodus 29:36  And every day shalt thou offer the bullock of sin-offering for atonement: and thou shalt cleanse the altar, when thou makest atonement for it; and thou shalt anoint it, to sanctify it.

John 6:51  I am the living bread which came down out of heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: yea and the bread which I will give is my flesh, for the life of the world.
John 6:55  For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

Dated 30 March 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 19 Mar 2020, 11:09 pm

Foundational Course on a Strong Foundation

Hebrews 6:1,2  Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

If one sees a person or two hopping on just one leg then one would think the persons have medical problems, and when one sees a large number of people hopping on one leg then one would think they must be playing some game but if it continues for a long period then the person only grieves for the people.

Our Churches are in bad state and people are like hoping on one leg for years and years instead of running, all because we do not set them on a strong foundation. Yes all Churches have foundational courses for children of all ages but sadly they are not as given in the Bible, what is done is in bits and pieces.

In today’s scripture we see Paul (assumed) stating the points that are essential for a proper foundation. If we get to the Greek text and expound it then it reads as follow:

Therefore putting aside the ABCD (basics) of that which is said/believed of Christ (like He is the Son of God and Savior of our souls), let us go unto the more intellectual /better understanding which should be covered as foundation; (1) repentance v/s dead works, (2) faith towards God, (3) teaching of baptism, (4) laying of hands, (5) resurrection of the dead and (6) eternal judgment.

Today our Churches hardly cover 1 or 2 of the 6 topics and others they barely touch the others.

Now with the pandemic going around many are spiritually shaken. With us just stepping into a period where lots such calamities are set to happen I can imagine the amount of casualties that we will see not of natural deaths but of spiritual deaths.

When most Pastors and Preachers themselves do not have a strong foundation then how will the congregation have? It is only God’s grace we were not shaken yet. But now it is time we put aside ‘Church Traditions’ and follow only the Bible for perfection of our faith in Christ, since now are the times of testing.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord are the Rock (Cliff) on which we need to be founded on but we set ourselves of small boulders and on stone. It is because we lack a strong foundation that many become casualties to vanity. Lord we pray your people are set on a strong foundation so that they are not spiritually shaken...

[Reference Scriptures]
Matthew 7:21-27
21  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven..
22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
24  Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25  And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26  And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27  And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

1 Corinthians 3:11-15
11  For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
12  Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
13  Every man’s work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man’s work of what sort it is.
14  If any man’s work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
15  If any man’s work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Dated 19 March 2020
Bro Rollwyn
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next