Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES
Disturbing Prophetic Vision Details Tanks Rolling Through American Cities EmptyToday at 1:06 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Disturbing Prophetic Vision Details Tanks Rolling Through American Cities EmptyToday at 12:49 pm by Admin

» FoxNation Documentary on Bethlehem Avoids Obvious Conclusions
Disturbing Prophetic Vision Details Tanks Rolling Through American Cities EmptyToday at 12:45 pm by Admin

» TERRORISTS ATTACKS Various places
Disturbing Prophetic Vision Details Tanks Rolling Through American Cities EmptyToday at 11:52 am by Admin

» MISC NEWS AROUND THE WORLD
Disturbing Prophetic Vision Details Tanks Rolling Through American Cities EmptyToday at 11:48 am by Admin

» Erdogan threatens EU to Kneel to us or “we’ll send 3.6 million refugees your way”;
Disturbing Prophetic Vision Details Tanks Rolling Through American Cities EmptyToday at 11:43 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Disturbing Prophetic Vision Details Tanks Rolling Through American Cities EmptyToday at 11:38 am by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Disturbing Prophetic Vision Details Tanks Rolling Through American Cities EmptyToday at 11:33 am by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Disturbing Prophetic Vision Details Tanks Rolling Through American Cities EmptyToday at 11:22 am by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Disturbing Prophetic Vision Details Tanks Rolling Through American Cities EmptyToday at 11:17 am by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Disturbing Prophetic Vision Details Tanks Rolling Through American Cities EmptyToday at 12:20 am by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
Disturbing Prophetic Vision Details Tanks Rolling Through American Cities EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Admin

» GLOBAL WARMING FAKE IT IS COLD CLIMATE COMING
Disturbing Prophetic Vision Details Tanks Rolling Through American Cities EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Disturbing Prophetic Vision Details Tanks Rolling Through American Cities EmptyYesterday at 11:33 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Disturbing Prophetic Vision Details Tanks Rolling Through American Cities EmptyYesterday at 11:25 pm by Admin

» OBAMA AGAIN
Disturbing Prophetic Vision Details Tanks Rolling Through American Cities EmptyYesterday at 11:00 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
Disturbing Prophetic Vision Details Tanks Rolling Through American Cities EmptyYesterday at 10:34 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Disturbing Prophetic Vision Details Tanks Rolling Through American Cities EmptyYesterday at 8:52 pm by Admin

» Bill & Hillary Clinton
Disturbing Prophetic Vision Details Tanks Rolling Through American Cities EmptyYesterday at 8:00 pm by Admin

» First Lady Melania Trump
Disturbing Prophetic Vision Details Tanks Rolling Through American Cities EmptyYesterday at 7:39 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Disturbing Prophetic Vision Details Tanks Rolling Through American Cities

Go down

Disturbing Prophetic Vision Details Tanks Rolling Through American Cities Empty Disturbing Prophetic Vision Details Tanks Rolling Through American Cities

Post  Admin on Tue 25 Jul 2017, 10:51 pm

JULY 25, 2017
America will not be destroyed from the outside, but from within, author and minster Pat Schatzline says the Lord told him. The revelation came after Schatzline received a very vivid specific vision. “I was standing on the street corner just worshipping the Lord when suddenly I saw tanks coming into the streets of America. And I thought, ‘Lord, what is that?’
I saw tanks going through the streets of America and people being rounded up.” Schatzline says the force of his vision caused him to weep. “Here’s what I believe with all my heart. We’re now at a place where we celebrate perversion. We’re now in a day where Islam is, people are excited about Islam and they, it’s the blinders of this world … We’ve taken babies and turned it into a voting bloc instead of it being a child.”  
READ MORE http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/66434-disturbing-prophetic-vision-details-tanks-rolling-through-american-cities
Visions and Dreams - Pat Schatzline and John Shorey on The Jim Bakker Show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfD-XrLzu_w
America will not be destroyed from the outside, but from within, author and minster Pat Schatzline says the Lord told him.

The revelation came after Schatzline received a very vivid specific vision.

"I was standing on the street corner just worshipping the Lord when suddenly I saw tanks coming into the streets of America. And I thought, 'Lord, what is that?' ... I saw tanks going through the streets of America and people being rounded up."

Schatzline says the force of his vision caused him to weep.

"Here's what I believe with all my heart. We're now at a place where we celebrate perversion. We're now in a day where Islam is, people are excited about Islam and they, it's the blinders of this world ... We've taken babies and turned it into a voting bloc instead of it being a child."

Watch the video to see more.
Jessilyn Justice is the director of online news for Charisma. Born and raised in a pastor's family in Alabama, she attended Lee University and the Washington Journalism Center. She's passionate about sharing God's goodness through storytelling. Tell her what you think of this story on Twitter @jessilynjustice.

Readers are Leaders! Subscribe now and get 3 magazines for the price of 1. Get Charisma, Ministry Today and SpiritLed Woman all for $24. YES - Sign me up!

3 Reasons Why you should read Life in the Spirit. 1) Get to know the Holy Spirit. 2) Learn to enter God's presence 3) Hear God's voice clearly! Click here to draw closer to God!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum