Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyToday at 1:41 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyToday at 1:39 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyToday at 1:38 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyToday at 1:37 pm by Admin

» Russia conducts massive military drills with China, sending a message to the West
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyToday at 1:29 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyToday at 1:18 pm by Admin

» Iranian attack on Saudi oil refinery
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyToday at 1:09 pm by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyToday at 1:05 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyToday at 12:45 pm by Admin

» Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyToday at 11:41 am by Admin

» CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyToday at 10:23 am by Admin

» WAR DRUMS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyToday at 10:06 am by Admin

» Christian Persecution
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyToday at 10:00 am by Admin

» BIRTH PANGS – Series of Powerful Earthquakes Volcano's Strike Around the Globe
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyToday at 9:54 am by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyToday at 9:39 am by Admin

» 7 Signs You’re Under Serious Spiritual Attack
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyYesterday at 11:44 pm by Admin

» BESA CENTRE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyYesterday at 11:35 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by Admin

» THOUGHT PROVOKING - INSPIRATIONALS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyYesterday at 10:01 pm by Admin

» Share your Jokes smiles here
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. EmptyYesterday at 9:59 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin on Tue 17 Sep 2019, 11:06 pm

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . .
Esteem a rabbi for his learning rather then for his eloquence. [—Emanuel Rackman] 

PRAISE FOREVER    
"Every day I will bless YOU and praise YOUR NAME forever and ever." [Psalms (Tehillym) 145. 2 Tanakh, Torah] 

In Hebrew, this is an acrostic Psalm called the "ashrei (happy prayer)."  In effect, David is exuberantly explosive in praising ALMIGHTY GOD for WHO HE is and what HE has done.  It would benefit each born-anew believer to do the same. . . boast and sing praises of our WONDERFUL REDEEMER & LORD. 

The psalmist determined to praise the LORD MOST HOLY with his whole being.  "My mouth shall utter the praise of the LORD, and all flesh shall bless HIS HOLY NAME forever and ever" [Psalms/Tehillym 145:21], and that continually.  The fruit of our lips should always give thanks to HIS GLORIOUS NAME.  "Therefore by HIM let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to GOD, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to HIS NAME." [Hebrews 13. 15] 

As we reflect on the truths of the many attributes of our MIGHTY CREATOR, they become a glorious source of blessings and growth for each of us.  We could never boast enough or extol our FAITHFUL MASTER for HIS indescribable greatness.  "Great is the LORD and much acclaimed; HIS greatness cannot be fathomed." [Psalms (Tehillym) 145. 3 Tanakh, Torah]

More and more we are grateful for the marvelous goodness of ALMIGHTY GOD — "They shall celebrate YOUR abundant goodness, and sing joyously of YOUR righteous beneficence.  The LORD is good to all." [Psalms (Tehillym) 145. 7, 9 Tanakh, Torah]  Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH, the LORD JESUS CHRIST, shows forth GOD'S greatest goodness to us. 

It is amazing how gracious and compassionate the FAITHFUL LORD GOD is, and David narrates his admiration — "The LORD is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in kindness... HIS mercy is upon all HIS works." [Psalms (Tehillym) 145. 8 - 9 Tanakh, Torah]  Through his life's experiences, David learned how greatly he needed GOD'S grace, mercy and compassion.  David was extremely thankful for the great salvation the LORD freely offers.  "HE fulfills the desire of those who fear HIM; HE hears their cry and delivers them." [Psalms (Tehillym) 145. 19 Tanakh, Torah] 

"The LORD is near to all who call on HIM, to all who call on HIM in truth and sincerity." [Psalms (Tehillym) 145. 18 Tanakh, Torah]  For "whoever calls on the NAME OF THE LORD shall be saved." [Romans 10. 13]  GOD'S promises are sure and true. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!
”If I forget you, O Yerushalayim, let my right hand wither.” Psalms 137:5!
  Open your mouth in holiness and purity, with song and psalm, and bless and praise, glorify and revere, sanctify and ascribe sovereignty to the NAME of the DIVINE KING, the GREAT, MIGHTY & AWESOME ONE, holy is HE.  Take upon yourself the yoke of the Kingdom of Heaven and give sanction to one another to bless the CREATOR.  In tranquil joy of spirit, with pure speech and holy melody exclaim: "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD OF HOSTS, the whole earth is full of HIS glory, Amen" 

Day 17 of Repentance  When someone you trusted does something that hurts you, it may cause confusion, sadness, anger or bitterness.  We must understand the frailty of our brethren and trust the LORD GOD; we must avoid gossip (Hebrew: lashon hara- speaking truth about someone in a hurtful, derogatory way; it is the worst kind of gossip), speaking unkindly of others.  "Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.  And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as GOD in CHRIST forgave you." [Ephesians 4:31-32]  “Create in me a clean heart, O GOD; renew in me a determined spirit." [Psalm 51:10]
“L'Shana Tova Tikateiv V'Tichateim” May you be written and sealed for a good year. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes.  Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Email:  delrifkah@gmail.com 
Web Page:  www.delrifkah.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 15 Sep 2019, 10:38 pm

Peace, more than any other vessel, holds blessedness. 

GOD'S GREAT FAITHFULNESS    
"The kindness of the LORD has not ended, HIS mercies are not spent.  They are renewed every morning — Great and exceedingly abundant is YOUR grace!  The LORD is my portion! — I say with full heart; therefore will I hope in HIM." [Lamentations (Ekhah) 3. 22 - 24 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 
Lamentations is full of mournful laments, wailing, damnation, and the scent of devastated Jerusalem after it collapsed from the plunderings by the Babylonian armies.  Yet, from such a time as this comes this beautiful passage. 

Done in Hebrew acrostic (Alef – Tav, the Hebrew alphabet), the entire Funeral Song is a remarkably structured hymn of grief.  The first two and the last two chapters consist of 22 verses, each using all the Hebrew alphabets.  The central chapter has 66 verses, with the letters of the alphabet applied every third verse. 

It is in this central chapter, these three verses stand out like an "Island of Hope" in a "Sea of Despair" — as a sign that there is yet redemption in all the destruction.  And throughout the ages, these SCRIPTURES have been a great comfort and blessing to all believers in times of testing. 

We are most blessed for having been given these sustaining promises.  Every new day brings some new token of our LOVING HOLY GOD'S gracious provision to meet the need of that day.  We cannot count all our blessings, they are far too numerous.  King David said, "O LORD my GOD, many are the wonders YOU have devised for us.  I would rehearse the tale of them, if I would declare and speak of them, but they are more than can be numbered." [Psalms (Tehillym) 40. 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  "GOD performs great deeds which cannot be fathomed, wondrous things without number." [Job (Iyowb) 5. 9; 9. 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Great is the LORD and greatly to be praised; HIS greatness is unsearchable, it cannot be fathomed." [Psalms (Tehillym) 145. 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  Every new day reminds us again that HIS faithfulness is exceedingly great! 

The MISHNAH tells us that: "No days were as festive for Israel as the 15th of Av and Yom Kippur." [Tractate Ta'anit]  What is Tu B'Av, the 15th of the Hebrew month of Av?  In which way is it equivalent to Yom Kippur?  Our Sages explain: Yom Kippur symbolizes GOD'S forgiving Israel for the sin of the Golden Calf in the desert, for it was on that day that YEHOWAH finally accepted Moses' plea for forgiveness of the nation, and on that same day Moses came down from the mountain with the new set of Tablets. 

Just as Yom Kippur symbolizes the atonement for the sin of the Golden Calf, Tu B'Av signifies the atonement for the sin of the Spies, where ten came bearing such negative reports which reduced the entire nation to panic.  As a result of that sin, it was decreed by the ALMIGHTY that the nation would remain in the desert for 40 years, and that no person 20 or older would be allowed to enter Israel.  On each Tisha B'Av of those 40 years, those who had reached the age of 60 that year died — 15,000 each Tisha B'Av.  This plague finally ended on Tu B'Av — (the Jewish Holiday of Love, begins the eve of August 16th and ends the evening of August 17th this year). 

No matter what the days ahead may hold and regardless how hopeless, prevailing, frightening or horrendously terrible they may be, the battle is the LORD'S and HIS compassion and mercy will not fail!  HalleluYAH! 

The LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA eagerly awaits to renew HIS mercies each morning and make HIS faithfulness known. . . if we have all of our faith, hope and trust in HIM. There is none greater! 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!
Redeem Israel, O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles!

Welcoming Sabbath of Va’etchananishlach – “And I Besought” [Reading: Deuteronomy 3:23 - 7:11; Isaiah 40:1-26; Luke 3:2-15]
  The Shabbat following Tisha b’Av is also called Shabbat Nachamu, the Sabbath of Comfort
  Happy Tu B’Av (15th of Av) – the LOVE DAY – when the daughters of Jerusalem would go out and dance in the vineyards located on the outskirts of the city.  And everyone who didn’t have a wife would go there to meet their soul-mate.  May the LORD GOD  hold you in the palm of HIS hand.  "Z'man Simchataynu — A time of our rejoicing!"  Today (evening to evening) marks a joyous day on the Jewish calendar — Tu B'Av (15th day of the month of Av). Many celebrations throughout Israel are scheduled in commemoration of the day, with love as their theme.  The TALMUD states that on Tu B'Av, the young unmarried women of Jerusalem would borrow white clothing — so that their wealth or lack of it would not stand out — dancing and singing in the vineyards in order to be noticed by their prospective husbands.  Many weddings are thus celebrated on Tu B'Av. 
  This day marks several other BIBLICAL and historical events besides being the conclusion of the death decree of the generation that wandered in the desert wilderness.  They were thus punished for believing the Ten Scouts discouraging report on the Land of Canaan. —
  May you know the joy and happiness that only comes from the righteousness of our LORD, MESSIAH Y’SHUA.  The LORD GOD be with you this Sabbath and always and may your days be lived in peace and truth. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes.  Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 15 Sep 2019, 1:43 pm

Unless we remember, we cannot understand. [Edward Morgan Foster]  ALMIGHTY GOD commanded us to remember because it is only by treasuring the messages of the past that we can understand the present and hope for a more blessed future. 

DIVINE & HUMAN    
"Jacob was left alone. And a MAN wrestled with him until the break of dawn...and HE said — Let me go, for dawn is breaking.  But Jacob answered — I will not let YOU go, unless YOU bless me.  Said the OTHER to Jacob, "What is your name?"  He replied, "Jacob."  Said HE — Your name shall no longer be Jacob, but "Israel" — for you have struggled with GOD and with MAN, and have prevailed." [Genesis/Bereshith 32. 24, 26 - 28] 

Jacob wrestled with a MAN — WHO is none other than ETERNAL GOD. [v. 28]  To commemorate this wonderful experience, Jacob calls this place "Peniel" (face of GOD).  He said, "For I have SEEN GOD face-to-face, yet my life has been preserved." [Genesis (Bereshith) 32. 30 Tanakh, Torah]  Jacob recognized the fact that this "MAN" with WHOM he wrestled was ALMIGHTY GOD in flesh! 

Moses also had an experience:  Moses, the great lawgiver, accompanied by Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and 70 of the elders of Israel "SAW THE GOD OF ISRAEL." [Exodus/Shemot 24. 9 - 11]  Then, after seeing the DIVINE ONE OF ISRAEL, they ate and drank before HIM; thus, testifying to the fact that they were still alive, fully awake, it was not a dream! 

"The ANGEL OF THE LORD" [Genesis/Bereshith 16:7-13], WHO being GOD, appeared frequently in the OLD COVENANT times as a "MAN."  Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH is GOD manifested in the flesh!  "Behold, I am sending MY messenger to clear the way before ME, and the LORD WHOM you seek shall come to HIS Temple suddenly.  As for the ANGEL OF THE COVENANT that you desire, HE is already coming, says the LORD OF HOSTS." [Malachi (Malakhi) 3. 1 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Why must OMNIPOTENT CREATOR appear as a MAN?  Because sin required the death penalty.  Man, who was a sinner, could not redeem himself.  ALMIGHTY GOD, in HIS OWN PERSON, chose to be the SUBSTITUTE to pay the ransom price in man's place.  But GOD ETERNAL could not die, HE is "from everlasting to everlasting." [Exodus/Shemot 3. 14; Psalms/Tehillym 90. 2]  Therefore, the REDEEMER of mankind must become MAN in order that HE could be "made sin" and DIE. [Hebrews 2. 9; Psalms/Tehillym 8. 5; 1 Peter 1. 18 - 19] 

The REDEEMER could not be mere MAN either; for if HE was, HE would have been involved in sin HIMSELF through Adam. [Romans 5. 12]  Furthermore, if Y’SHUA were only MAN, there would be no sacrifice that would be appropriate for ALL humanity.  Therefore, in order to fulfill all the crucial requirements, HE had to be both, GOD and MAN to meet the necessary requirement of GOD'S holy  standards for a REDEEMING SAVIOR, and man's need. 

The LORD JESUS OF NAZARETH is the "ANGEL OF THE LORD" WHO saves and redeems, the PROMISED HOLY ONE that Isaiah speaks of.  "In their troubles HE was troubled, and the ANGEL OF HIS PRESENCE was their DELIVERER.  In HIS love and pity HE HIMSELF redeemed them; raised them, and exalted them all the days of old." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 63. 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH came to save and redeem "whosoever will" of the world.  HE is the "MESSENGER (ANGEL) OF THE COVENANT" prophesied and promised by the ALMIGHTY LORD GOD.  "See, a time is coming — declares the LORD — when I will make a New Covenant with the House of Israel and the House of Judah.  It will not be like the covenant I made with their fathers, when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, a covenant which they broke, though I was LORD (ba'alti — ruler, possessor, owner, husband) over them — declares the LORD." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 31. 31 - 32 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"Y’SHUA (YEHOWAH Saves)" — HIS very great and incredible NAME tells of HIS wondrous work of redemption.  "Therefore HE is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to GOD through HIM, since HE ever lives to make intercession for them." [Hebrews 7. 25]  
O how sweet that NAME, that inimitable NAME of JESUS! 

If I forget you, O Yerushalayim, let my right hand wither.” Psalms 137:5
  Good Sabbath — the rest of love freely given — a rest of truth and sincerity - a rest in peace and tranquility, in quiet and safety — a perfect rest in which you find favor.  We bow the head and bend the knee and magnify the KING of kings, the HOLY ONE, praised be HE. Amen!  Have a peaceful, enriching Shabbat with the deliberate intention of blessing someone else.  May yours be a Yom She’kulo Shabbat (a day which is all-Sabbath)! 
Sabbath of Ki Tetze – “When You Go” [Reading: Deuteronomy 21:10 -25:19; Isaiah 54:1-10; Matthew 24:29-42] 

Day 14 of Repentance  As Paul continues to minister to the believers in Corinth, he expresses concern that they continue to suffer because of their lack of repentance.  This is not just Paul’s personal peculiarity; he knows that unrepentance brings consequences. . . unrepentance reaps very bitter fruit. 
"For I fear lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I wish, and  I shall be found by you such as you do not wish; lest there be contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, backbitings, whisperings, conceits, turmoils; lest, when I come again, my GOD will humble me among you, and I shall mourn for many who have sinned before and have not repented of the uncleanness, fornication, and lewdness which they have practiced." [2 Corinthians 12:20-21] 
  We must always be on guard against weaknesses of the flesh.  Our human nature may want to indulge these sinful behaviors, and our culture tells us it is normal and there is no need to repent...if it feels good, do it!  As for me however, "Create in me a clean heart, O GOD; renew in me a faithful spirit." [Psalm 51:10]
“L'Shana Tova Tikateiv V'Tichateim” May you be written and sealed for a good year. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 14 Sep 2019, 10:55 pm

Pray for a good harvest, but continue to hoe. 

WATER & WINE    
"When the master of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine…the master of the feast called the bridegroom and he said to him — Every man at the beginning sets out the good wine, and when the guests have well drunk, then the inferior.  You have kept the good wine until now!" [John 2. 9 - 10]  

The first sign/miracle that Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH carried out was turning the water into wine.  It was at a wedding in Cana of Galilee where HE first manifested HIS glory; and HIS disciples believed in HIM

Wine most often represents "blood" in HOLY SCRIPTURE.  "You drank wine, foaming grape-blood was your drink." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 32. 14 Tanakh, Torah]  "They shall be drunk with their own blood as with sweet wine." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 49. 26 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  And the miracles the LORD Y’SHUA did were evidence of WHO HE was, or foreshadowed things to come  "that you may continue to believe in the NAME of the SON OF GOD." [1 John 5. 13] 

As at the wedding feast, the MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE, saved the best for last.  When the LORD Y’SHUA died for our sins on Calvary, "one of the soldiers pierced HIS side with a spear, and immediately blood and water came out." [John 19. 34]  MESSIAH'S precious life's-blood (WINE OF LIFE) freely flowed out along with the water (WATER OF LIFE) giving the sweetest, most important sacrificial offering.  Thus confirming what Y’SHUA had taught earlier to HIS disciples:  "Unless you eat the flesh of the SON OF MAN and drink HIS blood, you have no life in you.  Whoever eats MY flesh and drinks MY blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.  For MY flesh is food indeed, and MY blood is drink indeed.  He who eats MY flesh and drinks MY blood abides in ME, and I in him." [John 6. 53 - 56] 

The LORD JESUS made the connection at the last Passover Seder HE was celebrating with HIS disciples when "HE took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them saying — Drink from it, all of you.  For this is MY blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins." [Matthew 26. 27 - 28] 

MESSIAH Y’SHUA is the ANOINTED ONE WHO came "by water and blood, not only by water, but by water and blood...And there are three that bear witness on earth: the SPIRIT, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as ONE.  It is the SPIRIT WHO bears witness, because the SPIRIT is TRUTH." [1 John 5. 8] 

"Oh, taste and see how good the LORD is; blessed is the man who takes refuge in HIM!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 34. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  Most assuredly, JESUS OF NAZARETH saved the sweetest for last, and HE did it for you —  HE did it for me. 

”If I forget you, O Yerushalayim, let my right hand wither.” Psalms 137:5
  As we bid farewell to Sabbath, let us bless GOD, WHO alone is all good, WHOSE mercies fail not; WHOSE loving-kindnesses never ceases, we have all our hope and trust in YOU.  We praise YOU, our SALVATION and our HELP, our GOD to WHOM thanksgiving is due.  We are ever grateful that YOU dwell in us!  HE, MESSIAH Y’SHUA will lift the people and  prove that HIS WORD & Law are valid.  Be perfect that you may have boldness in the Day of Judgment.  Have a marvelous week serving others and glorifying the KING of kings. 
  Truly there is light & joy, gladness & honor for all of GOD'S people as we celebrate our wonderful LORD & SAVIOR.  May you know the contentment and pleasure of being in the center of the LORD OF GLORY'S precious hands, not only this week, but always. 

Day 15 of Repentance  The LORD Y’SHUA makes it very clear that what is coming from our hearts is what ruins us.  We need a new heart; one that has GOD’S HOLY WORD written on it by the hand of the ALMIGHTY OMNIPOTENT ONE.  If we trust our flesh, we will be wretched creatures and die in our sin.  "What comes out of a man, that defiles a man.  For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness.  All these evil things come from within and defile a man." [Mark 7:20-23]  When you see these things trying to ensnare us, we must call for the HOLY SPIRIT to strengthen us in GOD’S LIFE-GIVING WORD; also we must fellowship with one another and spend quality time in prayer.  “Create in me a clean heart, O GOD; renew in me a loyal spirit." [Psalm 51:10]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 13 Sep 2019, 8:13 pm

HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . .
What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us. 

CRY FROM THE CROSS    
"MY GOD, MY GOD, why have YOU abandoned (Hebrew: ‘azab — forsaken, left, rejected, refused) ME?  Why so far from delivering ME and from MY roaring? [Psalms (Tehillym) 22. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

This is one of the most remarkable prophetic chapters ever written describing in detail the awful suffering of Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH the LORD JESUS on the cross a thousand years prior to it happening.  This was the heart-shattering cry of the SUFFERING SERVANT during the supernatural dreadful darkness when even HIS HEAVENLY FATHER turned HIS back on HIM.  Why could such a thing be, when HE had always been "holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners" even though HE had been "tempted and tested in all points as we are, yet without sin." [Hebrews 7. 26; 4. 15] 

The Reason — Because GOD THE FATHER "made HIM, WHO knew no sin, to be sin for us; that we might become the righteousness of GOD in HIM" [2 Corinthians 5:21] as the HOLY ONE'S "eyes are too pure to look upon evil, and cannot look on wickedness and wrongdoing." [Habakkuk 1. 13 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The FATHER'S BELOVED, ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON willingly allowed HIMSELF to be offered as the PERFECT & UNBLEMISHED SACRIFICIAL "LAMB OF GOD WHO takes away the sin of the world." [John 1. 29]  "And the LORD has laid on HIM the iniquity of us all" even though "HE was oppressed, afflicted and maltreated, yet HE was submissive, opened not HIS mouth.  Though HE had done no injustice and had spoken no falsehood." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 7, 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  So the weight of all the world's sin was transferred to the shoulders of the RIGHTEOUS SAVIOR.  The LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA carried the burden we could not carry and died so we could live victoriously. 

What an amazing transaction — the LORD JESUS suffered and died for our sins so we could be set free to enjoy the fruits of HIS perfect righteousness eternally!   Like Apostle Paul, we can now say, "I have been crucified with CHRIST; it is no longer I who live, but CHRIST lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the SON OF GOD, WHO loved me and gave HIMSELF for me." [Galatians 2. 20] 

"For the love of CHRIST compels us…that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for HIM WHO died for them and rose again." [2 Corinthians 5. 14 - 15]   May we live for MESSIAH Y’SHUA, blessed be HE, WHO died for us!

Thank YOU LORD GOD for filling the heart with marvelous joy and peace, for giving us strength of faith in YOU for even greater tasks.  Our confidence rests solely in YOU, our GREAT, ETERNAL, WONDERFUL LORD.  YOURS, O LORD, is the greatness and the power, the glory, and the victory, and the majesty; for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is YOURS; YOURS is the Kingdom, O LORD, and YOU are exalted above all.  YOU are the LIFE of all, the HELP of those that flee to YOU, the HOPE of those who cry to YOU.  Cleanse us from our sins, secret and open, and from every thought displeasing to YOUR goodness — purify our bodies and souls, our hearts and consciences, that with a pure heart, and a clear soul, with perfect love and calm hope, we may venture confidently and fearlessly to pray to YOU. Amen 

Day 13 of Repentance  In the process of describing us as being the Body of MESSIAH, Paul goes to great extents to emphasize, not only the diverse parts and functions, but also the unity of the Body.  For a body to function properly, it needs to be strong and healthy, and must all be together and of one mind.  "There should be no schism (rifts, divisions) in the body, but the members should have the same care for one another." [1 Corinthians 12:25] 
  We may have some beliefs and understandings that differ from our brethren, but we cannot allow these

things to separate us.  We must go to the LORD to see what He says on these matters.  "Create in me a clean heart, O GOD; renew in me a steadfast spirit." [Psalm 51:10]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 12 Sep 2019, 2:17 pm

When you are at one with the CREATOR, there is no better place for you to be. 

NAME OF THE LORD    
"GOD said to Moses — I AM that I AM.  Thus shall you say to the Israelites — I AM (Hebrew: EHYAH 'ASHER EHYAH) sent me to you." [Exodus (Shemot) 3. 14 Tanakh, Torah] 

This unique name of GOD (EHYAH) was given to stress the truth that HE is timeless, that HE is "THE ETERNAL, SELF-EXISTING ONE."  In using the words "I AM" —  Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH identifies HIMSELF with the PERSONAL COVENANT NAME OF THE LORD in the OLD COVENANT.  The Jews recognized MESSIAH’S  claim to DEITY when HE said, "Before Abraham was [born], I AM" [John 8:58]; and they took up stones to stone HIM to death, considering it as blasphemy, which by Law was punishable by death. [Leviticus/Vayikra 24. 15; John 8. 24, 58 — "if you believe not that I AM (HE), you shall die in your sins."] 

As the great I AM, the LORD Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH, is GOD THE CREATOR, and HE has revealed HIMSELF to us under many beautiful symbolic names.  "I AM" appears eleven times in the GOSPEL OF JOHN (plus above verse), each intensely rich with spiritual depth of meaning:
"I AM HE" — the MESSIAH. [John 4. 26]  JESUS, the ANOINTED ONE meets our need for a DIVINE SAVIOUR & BLESSED REDEEMER. 

"I AM the BREAD OF LIFE, THE LIVING BREAD OF HEAVEN" [John 6. 35, 51] — meeting our soul-hunger.
"I AM the LIGHT OF THE WORLD, THE LIGHT OF LIFE" [John 8. 12] — meeting our darkness.
"I AM the DOOR of the sheep" [John 10. 7] — meeting our ACCESS to ALMIGHTY GOD.
"I AM the GOOD SHEPHERD, WHO gives HIS life for HIS sheep" [John 10. 11] — meeting our helplessness.
"I AM the RESURRECTION and the LIFE" [John 11. 25] — meeting our death.
"I AM your MASTER & LORD" [John 13. 13] — fulfilling our dependence on a HIGHER AUTHORITY, the ONE WHO created us.
"I AM the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" [John 14. 6] — meeting our need of salvation.
"I AM the TRUE VINE" [John 15. 1] — meeting our need of union with HIMSELF for life and necessities.
"I AM JESUS OF NAZARETH" [John 18. 5] — fulfilling our need of a KINSMAN REDEEMER, SAVIOR, THE DIVINE GOD\MAN. 

This magnificent self-affirmation of the LORD Y’SHUA saturates and permeates HOLY SCRIPTURES from its first use, "I AM a SHIELD to you; your EXCEEDING GREAT REWARD" [Genesis/Bereshith 15:1] to its final occurrence "I AM the BRIGHT & MORNING STAR." [Revelation 22. 16]  All these beautiful qualities of Y’SHUA'S character help us to pray more fervently "that GOD may be all in all." [1 Corinthians 15. 28]  Without HIM, we can do nothing!  With HIM, nothing else is needed!

Interesting Comment:  According to a Rabbinical tradition, Y’SHUA stole the true pronunciation of the SACRED NAME from the TEMPLE SCROLL and inserted it in HIS thigh.  To them, this was the reason for HIS supernatural power.  How significant then is the revelation of CHRIST JESUS coming in glory as related in Revelation 19:16 in connection with this tradition, for on HIS thigh will be a name written: "The KING of kings, and LORD of lords!"

Consider your latter end; fear GOD THE HOLY CREATOR, take heed to HIS counsel, seek to understand.
Please LORD, give us the kindness to hear with compassion, to offer support, loving comfort, and care; give us the courage to do what is needed, the wisdom to choose what is right and most fair; give us the vision to see what is possible; give us the faith that will help pave the way for a present that’s hopeful, a future that’s peaceful — give us the heart to bring joy to each day. 

Day 12 of Repentance  There are unwavering truths for which we must be ready to take a stand; to defend or even die for.  Although there are many things that divide us; none of them are worth surrendering the unity of HIS body.  "For first of all, when you come together as a church, I hear that there are divisions among you, and in part I believe it." [1 Corinthians 11:18] 
  When we see the slightest hint of divisions arising, we must immediately seek the LORD and examine ourselves. 

We are called to love each other.  “Create in me a clean heart, O GOD: renew in me a steadfast spirit.”  ." [Psalm 51:10]

Email:  delrifkah@gmail.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 11 Sep 2019, 12:40 pm

There is never an unpropitious (unfavorable) time for prayer.  Because when we make sure we are right with ALMIGHTY GOD, everything else will fall into place.  

THE LORD THAT HEALS     
"If you will heed the LORD your GOD diligently, doing what is upright in HIS sight, giving ear to HIS commandments and keeping all HIS Laws, then I will not bring upon you any of the diseases that I brought upon the Egyptians, for I the LORD am your HEALER." [Exodus (Shemot) 15. 26 Tanakh, Torah] 

Isaiah, the Jewish prophet asks, "Who can believe what we have heard?  Upon WHOM has the ARM OF THE LORD been revealed?" [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 1 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  This question is answered in the NEW COVENANT after the LORD'S arm was revealed through Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH:  "But although HE had done so many signs before them, they did not believe in HIM, that the word of Esaias (Isaiah) the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spoke: "LORD, who has believed our report?  And to whom has the ARM OF THE LORD been revealed?" [John 12. 37 - 38]

Isaiah saw the SUFFERING MESSIAH and exclaimed this prophecy:  "Yet it was our SICKNESS that HE was bearing, our SUFFERING that HE endured.  We accounted HIM plagued, smitten and afflicted by GOD, but HE was wounded because of our sins, crushed because of our iniquities.  HE bore the chastisement that made us whole, and by HIS bruises healing was granted to us." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 4 - 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  

Again, we read of the fulfillment of this prophecy in the NEW COVENANT:  "When evening had come, they brought to HIM (Y’SHUA) many who were demon-possessed.  And HE cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying — "HE HIMSELF took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses." [Matthew 8. 16 - 17]  

David, the king of Israel, knew the GREAT PHYSICIAN.  His heart welled up in praise to the ALMIGHTY LORD GOD OF GLORY as he spoke to his own soul:  "Bless the LORD, O my soul and do not forget all HIS bounties.  HE forgives all your sins, heals all your diseases." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 2 - 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  Moses also knew the MIGHTY HEALER.  Moses was commanded by the MOST HIGH GOD to raise a copper serpent upon a pole so the Israelites, who had been poisoned in their bodies, "looking upon it" would be healed!  As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the SON OF MAN be lifted up that those who were poisoned by sin and disease, "looking upon HIM (believe & obey)" — would be healed. 

At the time of the first Passover, the Israelites were commanded to take a lamb, kill it, shed its blood, and eat its meat.  Not only was the blood given for redemption of the soul, but the meat of the lamb was to be eaten for strength and health for the journey to the Promised Land. 

The LOVING MASTER expects that every child of HIS who has applied the blood of the PERFECT SUBSTITUTIONARY LAMB (Y’SHUA) to their heart's door in faith for deliverance from soul bondage, also by faith to partake of the meat of that LAMB for strength and health through this wilderness (world) journey to the Promised Land!  Not only was the blood of the LAMB shed for remission of our sins, but the body of the LORD JESUS was bruised and broken for our physical health! 

Y’SHUA OF NAZARETH, our blessed PORTION OF JACOB, was made a curse to redeem us from the curse of the Law.  "CHRIST has redeemed us from the curse of the Law, having become a curse for us (for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree." Deuteronomy/Devarim 21. 23), that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the gentiles in CHRIST JESUS, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith." [Galatians 3. 13 - 14]  HE WHO knew no sin was made sin so we, believing upon HIM, might be delivered from sin.  HE WHO knew no sickness, was made sick that we, believing on HIM, might be delivered from sickness. 

It was for you and me that YESHUA paid the price for our deliverance and healing.  Believe on CHRIST JESUS today and accept HIM, not only as your MESSIAH WHO has redeemed your soul, but also as "YEHOWAH RAPH'AH (the LORD that heals)." 

"If you can believe, ALL things are possible to him that believes!" [Mark 9. 23]  The ETERNAL GLORIOUS LIVING GOD eagerly extends HIS mercy to all those who call upon HIM in faith. 

O FATHER & REDEEMER, mindful of YOUR covenant, we pray that YOUR love may never forsake us.  Give us light and joy, gladness and honor, as in the happiest of Israel’s past.  In YOUR mercy, O LORD, remember us and all YOUR children and give us boldness to continually proclaim YOUR MOST HOLY NAME.

Day 11 of Repentance  We have our standards of what we consider to be respectful conversation.  Talking openly about sex is usually frowned upon.  These things are meant to be kept privately.  However, there are no secrets from ALMIGHTY GOD.  We know HE sees all, HE knows our inmost thoughts, our every word and act.  We cannot hide these or anything else from HIM.  Not repenting because we somehow think it is a secret and we can keep it hidden leads to the fruit of an unrepentant heart. 

"Foods for the stomach and the stomach for foods, but GOD will destroy both it and them.  Now the body is not for sexual immorality but for the LORD, and the LORD for the body.  Flee sexual immorality.  Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body." [1 Corinthians 6:13, 18] 
  Be real with the SAVIOR about things you have convinced yourself are hidden.  Confess, repent, and be free.  “Create in me a clean heart O GOD; renew in Me a committed spirit.” [Psalm 51:10] 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 10 Sep 2019, 12:07 am

HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . .
Wise people talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. 

HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL    
"I will make MY HOLY NAME known among MY people Israel, and never again will I let MY HOLY NAME be profaned.  And the nations shall know that I AM the LORD, the HOLY ONE in Israel." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 39. 7 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

This WONDERFUL NAME OF GOD, "QADOWSH ha'SHEM (HOLY, THE NAME)" was often used during the days of the later kings of Judah.  The strong emphasis on this particular name during the later period of Judah's kingdom probably was because of the prevalent un-holiness of the nation during those years, finally culminating in the captivity of Judah itself.  CREATOR GOD stressed again and again that HE was the "HOLY ONE" and that "you shall sanctify yourselves and be holy, for I am HOLY." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 11. 44 Tanakh, Torah]  {In Hebrew, the word for holy can be either "qadowsh/qadosh" — translates sacred, set apart.} 

This theme is prominent in most of the 33 passages where this MAJESTIC NAME is used; but it is especially emphasized in its final incident.  The context of this latter passage is the prophesied invasion of Israel by "Gog of the land of Magog" who will "advance upon MY people of Israel like a cloud covering the earth...in the latter days." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 38. 2, 16 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  At that time, says the LORD, "a terrible earthquake shall befall the land of Israel; and I will manifest MY greatness and MY holiness, and make MYSELF known in the sight of many nations.  And they shall know that I am the LORD." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 38. 19, 23 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Then at last, HIS people will never pollute HIS HOLY NAME any more and "from that time on, the House of Israel shall know that I the LORD am their GOD — when they dwell in their land secure and untroubled, when I have brought them back from among the peoples and gathered them out of the lands of their enemies and have manifested MY holiness through them in the sight of many nations.  They shall know that I the LORD am their GOD when, having exiled them among the nations, I will gather them back into their land and leave none of them behind.  I will never again hide MY face from them, for I will pour out MY SPIRIT upon the House of Israel — declares the LORD GOD." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 39. 22, 29 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Beyond doubt, this will fully come about when our wonderful LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA returns and sets up HIS Kingdom.  Are you looking for HIS return?   It is sure to happen soon, HIS coming for HIS Church is so very near! 

Eternal is YOUR power, O LORD, YOU are mighty to save. In lovingkindness YOU sustain the living; in the multitude of YOUR mercies, YOU preserve all; YOU uphold the falling, heal the sick; bring freedom to the captives and keep faith with YOUR children in death as in life.  Who is like unto YOU, ALMIGHTY GOD, AUTHOR of life and death, SOURCE of salvation?  Praised are YOU, O LORD, WHO has implanted within us immortal life.  How can we help but worship, adore and praise YOU our HOPE, our SALVATION!  Know in WHOM you believe: "I know WHOM I have believed and am persuaded that HE is able to keep what I have committed to HIM until that Day." 2 Timothy 1:12 

DAY 9 of REPENTANCE  What is in our hearts?  And what are we tolerating in our midst?  "It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and such sexual immorality as is not even named among the Gentiles — that a man has his father’s wife!  And you are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he who has done this deed might be taken away from among you." [1 Corinthians 5:1-2] 
  The world wants us to be proud of tolerating sinful behavior.  To them a call to repentance is bigoted  and dogmatic.  We are called to account for our own behavior and we are called to keep each other accountable for each other’s behavior. 
  "Create in me a clean heart, O GOD; renew in me a unwavering spirit." [Psalm 51:10]

Success is the ability of going from failure to failure without loosing your enthusiasm. 

LISTEN & OBEY    
"In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." [John 16. 33] 

We are to be prepared for persecution.  "Yes, and all who desire to live godly in CHRIST JESUS will suffer persecution." [2 Timothy 3. 12]  Our LOVING ALMIGHTY GOD tells us ahead of time the things that are coming on the world.  Y’SHUA the MESSIAH warned us that there would be tribulation and deceivers in the last days before HIS return.  "Take heed that no one deceives you.  For many will come in MY NAME, saying — I am HE — and will deceive many." [Mark 13. 5 - 6]  And, Y’SHUA cautioned us not to be deceived by those who claim to have spiritual authority and prophetic insights, and some actually claiming to be the CHRIST. 

When Y’SHUA, the ANOINTED ONE does return, all HIS saints will know for they "shall be caught up — to meet the LORD in the air." [1 Thessalonians 4. 17]  Then CHRIST will return with HIS saints and Angels to set up HIS Kingdom and every eye shall see HIM [Revelation 1:7; 1 Thessalonians 3:13; Jude 14], for HE will reign KING of kings and LORD of lords over all the earth and HIS saints will reign with HIM. [Zechariah/Zecharyah 14. 5, 9; Revelation 2. 26 - 27; 7. 15 - 17; 17. 14; 20. 46] 

The LORD JESUS warned that the last days would bring out many false christs and false prophets who "will rise and show signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.  But take heed; see, I have told you all things beforehand." [Mark 13. 22 - 23] 

Many people will be deceived however, because they choose to listen to those who would prickle their notion and tickle their ears.  "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables." [2 Timothy 4. 3 - 5]  In HIS righteous judgment, the LORD will say to them, "I never knew you; depart from ME, you who practice lawlessness!" [Matthew 7. 22] 

We are to be sober and "take heed watch and pray lest, coming suddenly, HE find you sleeping." [Mark 13. 33]  We are to BE ALERT and WATCH!  Y’SHUA gave a final warning to the danger of not heeding the signs around us, "But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and THAT DAY come on you unexpectedly.  For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth.  Watch! therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the SON OF MAN." [Luke 21. 34 - 36] 

Those who listen and are found watching have this blessing and promise, "In all these things we are more than conquerors through HIM WHO loved us.  For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of GOD which is in CHRIST JESUS our LORD." [Romans 8. 37 - 39] 

It will be worth it all when we see JESUS, the MAGNIFICENT KING OF GLORY, and we will be with HIM forevermore.  "He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his GOD and he shall be MY son." [Revelation 21. 7]  May the grace of our LORD Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH be with you.  Even so, Amen. 

MOST HOLY LORD GOD, infinite as is YOUR power even so is YOUR love.  YOU manifested it through YOUR people Israel and those who are called by YOUR NAME.  By laws and commandments, by statutes and ordinances YOU led us in the way of righteousness and brought us to the LIGHT of truth.  Therefore at our lying down and our rising up, we will meditate on YOUR Teachings and find true life and length of days in YOUR laws.  O that YOUR love may never depart from our hearts.  Praised are YOU, O LORD, WHO has revealed YOUR love throughout all generations — we worship YOU and sing YOUR praises! 

Day 10 of Repentance  The leaven of the world is tempting.  It creates a certain kind of scrumptiousness; being embraced and recognized by the world can be intoxicating.  But we are not of this world.  We must avoid that leaven.  "Therefore let us keep the Feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the Unleavened Bread of Sincerity and Truth." [1 Corinthians 5:8] 

It only takes a little leaven to affect the whole lump of dough.  When we find ourselves tempted by malice and wickedness, we must look to HIM WHO is the AUTHOR and FINISHER our faith. [Hebrews 12:2]  "Create in me a clean heart, O GOD; renew in me a determined spirit." [Psalm 51:10] 
  “L'Shana Tova Tikateiv V'Tichateim”  May you be written and sealed for a good year. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 07 Sep 2019, 11:05 pm

Everything is foreseen; yet freedom of choice is granted. 

ARM OF THE LORD     
"The LORD will bare HIS holy arm in the sight of all the nations; and the very ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our GOD." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 52. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The human arm (Hebrew: zerowa) is often used in the HOLY BIBLE to symbolize spiritual strength and/or power.   It is first used in Jacob's dying prophecy concerning his beloved son, Joseph, "Yet his bow stayed taut, and the arms of his hands were made firm by the hands of the ALMIGHTY ONE OF JACOB." [Genesis (Bereshith) 49. 24 Tanakh, Torah] 

The SOURCE of all true strength is in the ETERNAL ALMIGHTY GOD OF CREATION, so it is not surprising to find some forty SCRIPTURAL references to the LORD'S powerful arm or arms.  One of the most striking is where the MIGHTY KING OF GLORY "bares HIS arm" for HIS great work of delivering this lost world from bondage to Satan, and sin, and death so the whole world will see HIS SALVATION — the LORD JESUS. 

The "ARM OF THE LORD" is none other than Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH.  When the SON OF GOD came into the world HE created, the world refused to acknowledge HIM.  In the unique passage of Isaiah 53, the prophet presents the tragic question, "Who can believe what we have heard?  Upon whom has the ARM OF THE LORD been revealed?" [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 1 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Nevertheless, some believed. . . the first was HIS own mother, Miryam (Mary).  In her declaration of faith spoken before Y’SHUA was born, Miryam said, "My soul magnifies the LORD, and my spirit has rejoiced in GOD my SAVIOR — HE has shown strength with HIS arm." [Luke 1. 47, 51]  This confession of faith is the first use of the word "arm"  in the NEW COVENANT and again, it refers to the saving ARM OF GOD, our BLESSED REDEEMER, MESSIAH Y’SHUA, the LORD GOD. 

The LORD JESUS' "arm is not only mighty to save" — but also steadfast and secure to hold on to, "The LORD GOD will come with a strong hand, and HIS arm wins triumph and rule for HIM...like a SHEPHERD HE feeds and pastures HIS flock; HE gathers HIS lambs in HIS arms and carries them in HIS bosom, and gently leads those who are with young." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 40. 10 - 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Those who remain faithful, enduring to the end, can trust in the saving power of MESSIAH Y’SHUA, the MIGHTY ARM OF GOD, and rest secure because of HIS many promises and HIS reliable faithfulness. 

As we bid farewell to Sabbath, let us adore the EVER-LIVING GOD, and render praise to HIM WHO spread out the heavens and established the earth, WHOSE glory is revealed in the heavens above and WHOSE greatness is manifest throughout the world. HE is our GOD; there is none else.  We bow the head and bend the knee and magnify the KING of kings, the HOLY ONE, praised be HE. Amen!

We love and are praying for each of you!  "Shalom U'Vrakah — Peace & Blessings!" 

DAY 8 of REPENTANCE  Carnality is an overwhelmingly powerful result of an unrepentant heart.  The wish to look and act like all the "Babylonian Meat" around us.  That is a play on "carnal" which is literally "fleshly or meaty."  And we are in exile, so — the "meat" around us is Babylonian, speaking figuratively.  We are called to walk according to the SPIRIT, not according to the flesh.  Repentance can deliver us from the tendency to chase after the flesh. 

"I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in CHRIST.  I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able; for you are still carnal.  For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men?" [1 Corinthians 3:1-3]  If you truly want the ALMIGHTY LORD GOD to reign supreme in your life, you must grow up, and put aside envy, strife, and divisions.  "Create in me a clean heart, O GOD; renew in me a determined spirit." [Psalm 51:10] 

If you are proved wrong, you gain much — you learn the truth.

GIRDLE OF TRUTH     
"Put on the whole armor of GOD, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. Therefore take up the whole armor of GOD, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to STAND." [Ephesians 6. 11, 13] 

It is essential, all of ETERNAL GOD'S protective covering must be worn by HIS servants, "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." [Ephesians 6. 12] 

TRUTH is an article of the ALMIGHTY ONE'S armor.  "Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness." [Ephesians 6. 14]  "Justice shall be the girdle of HIS loins, and faithfulness the girdle of HIS waist." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 11. 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  The girdle was designed to gather the clothing securely for ease of movement in motion for battle. 

INTEGRITY is your faithfulness toward the LIVING GOD.  RIGHTEOUSNESS is doing what is right in sight of the HOLY & TRUE ONE; together with truth, we are well equipped in our protection against the lies of the Devil.  "He (the Devil) is a liar" and does not live "in the truth, because there is no truth in him." [John 8. 44]  These lies would trip us up, if accepted.  The strength of that wicked swindler is in his craftiness which he uses to "deceive the whole world." [Revelation 12. 9]  We are fore-warned by Paul that the Devil, the father of lies, is able to disguise himself and his demons as "ministers of righteousness." [2 Corinthians 11. 15] 

We must "BEWARE! — lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to CHRIST." [Colossians 2. 8]  We must guard against being deceived with "persuasive words" [Colossians 2. 4]; or from being "tossed to-and-fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting." [Ephesians 4. 14]  Or from "departing from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared as with a hot iron" [1 Timothy 4. 1-2] as the SPIRIT OF GOD expressly says that some will in the latter times. 

Our defense against each of these potential disasters is Truth.  Truth is the essence of the strength of Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH, the LORD WHO is "TRUTH" in HUMAN FORM [John 14. 6], WHO wholly fulfilled HIS FATHER'S command. [John 12. 46 - 50] 

This Truth is confirmed by the HOLY SPIRIT.  "When the SPIRIT OF TRUTH has come, HE will guide you into all truth; for HE will not speak on HIS OWN authority, but whatever HE hears HE will speak; and HE will tell you things to come.  HE will glorify ME, for HE will take of what is MINE and declare it to you.  All things that the FATHER has are MINE.  Therefore I said that HE will take of MINE and declare it to you." [John 16. 13 - 15]  And, the WORD OF GOD will "sanctify them by YOUR TRUTH.  YOUR WORD is Truth." [John 17. 17] 

We are to be doers (active, live-wirer, achiever, go-getter, assertive) of the WORD willing to "walk in the truth." [3 John 3]  Truth is revealed in our behavior, "He who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in GOD." [John 3. 21]  The more we know the amazing WORD OF GOD and walk in it, the more we walk in truth. 

Welcome Sabbath – Come our dear friends, let us go out to meet the Sabbath Queen, the Bride of the week…Sabbath, eagerly awaited and joyously welcomed!
 Sabbath of Shof’tim – “Judges” [Reading: Deuteronomy 16:18 - 21:9; Isaiah 51:12 – 52:12; John 14:9-20]
  I greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul exults in GOD my SAVIOR. HE clothed me with garments of salvation, wrapped me in a robe of righteousness — thus shouts of victory and praise spring forth in HIS PRESENCE.  I love YOU, LORD and I lift my voice to worship YOU.

Day 7 of Repentance  Paul had much to say to the believers in Corinth about the troubles they were experiencing. We can clearly see ourselves in some of the things he illustrates to them.  Are we participating in such things?  Initiating them?  Approving of them?  Disapproving but doing nothing to change anything?  What Paul talks about here is something we see all too often in our midst.  Where do you stand? 

"Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our LORD Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH, that you all speak the same thing, that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.  For it has been declared to me concerning you, my brethren, by those of Chloe’s household, that there are contentions among you." [1 Corinthians 1:10-11]  When division and contention arise among us, are we ready and willing to confront them and stand firm in love and unity?  "Create in me a clean heart, O GOD; renew in me a determined spirit." [Psalm 51:10] 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 05 Sep 2019, 9:11 pm

The Light of GOD outshines the darkness of our circumstances.  Though we continue to face various storms in life, the FAITHFUL ONE will see us through them. 

FINAL REDEMPTION    
"For a CHILD has been born to us, a SON has been given to us; and authority has settled on HIS shoulders.  HE has been named WONDERFUL, COUNSELOR, the MIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER, PRINCE OF PEACE." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 9. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The TANAKH (OLD COVENANT) tells that the hopes of Israel are centered on two great events — the coming of GOD'S Kingdom and the coming of the MAN, WHO would bring this Kingdom to pass.  According to the TALMUD (a JEWISH COMMENTARY), Jews expected two MESSIAHS: MESSIAH ben'Yosef and MESSIAH ben'David.  The Name of the MESSIAH was formed before the creation of the world:  "Seven things were formed before the creation of the world — The Law, Repentance, Paradise, Sheol, the Throne of Glory, the Temple, and the NAME of the MESSIAH." [TALMUD, P'Sachim, fol. 54, col. 1] 

This MAN would please ALMIGHTY GOD and would bring HIS people to rest and deliverance from their enemies.  Thirty six prophets made predictions concerning the coming MESSIAH either about HIS birth, HIS SPIRIT, HIS miracles, HIS relationship with other peoples, HIS death, HIS resurrection, or about some other phase of HIS Life.  This MAN, WHO fulfills the visions and hopes of the Prophets and the Psalmist is MESSIAH, JESUS OF NAZARETH  (MESSIAH means ANOINTED ONE).  The LORD Y’SHUA comes from the line of David, the line of Abraham, the line of Isaac, and the line of Jacob.  It was prophesied that the MESSIAH would come from: 

The Human Family of Adam —  "I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her SEED; HE shall crush your head, and you will strike at HIS Heel." [Genesis (Bereshith) 3. 15 Tanakh, Torah] 

The Race in the Line of Shem —   "Blessed be the LORD, ELOHEY of Shem; let Canaan be a slave to them." [Genesis (Bereshith) 9. 25 Tanakh, Torah; 9:25–27 in other versions] 

The Patriarch Line of Abraham — "Abraham shall surely become a great, populous and mighty nation and all the nations of the earth are to be blessed in him." [Genesis (Bereshith) 18. 18 Tanakh, Torah] 

The True Heir in the Lineage of Isaac —  "I will bestow MY blessing upon you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars of heaven and the sands on the seashore; and your descendants shall seize the gates of their foes.  All the nations of the earth shall bless themselves by your descendants, because you have obeyed MY command." [Genesis (Bereshith) 22. 18 - 19 Tanakh, Torah] 

The National Line of Jacob —  "I am the LORD, the GOD of your father Abraham and the GOD of Isaac, the ground on which you are lying I will assign to you and to your offspring.  Your descendants shall be as the dust of the earth; you shall spread out to the west and to the east, to the north and to the south.  All the families of the earth shall bless themselves by you and your descendants." [Genesis (Bereshith) 28. 13 - 14 Tanakh, Torah] 

The Tribal Lineage of Judah —  "The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor a ruler's staff from between his feet, until SHILOH (MESSIAH Y’SHUA —Shiloh means "Peace & Security" which will be realized to the fullest when HE WHO is the EXACT IMAGE OF GOD) comes and tribute is to HIM; and the obedience of the people shall be HIS." [Genesis (Bereshith) 49. 10 Tanakh, Torah] 

The Kingly Line of David —  "The LORD swore to David a firm oath that HE will not renounce — One of your own issue I will set upon your throne." [Psalms (Tehillym) 132. 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Many Jews, upon first arriving in the Promised Holy Land, go to the Western Wall (the Kotel) to pray and lament.  They have yearned for the coming of ONE WHO would deliver them from their countless enemies and set up HIS EVERLASTING KINGDOM; only to be disappointed throughout the years, for false prophets have laid claim to the title of "THE ANOINTED ONE." 

However, in searching HOLY SCRIPTURE, there can be no doubt as to WHOM MESSIAH is!   From studying the GOSPELS we see that the HEBREW SCRIPTURES are often quoted by the PIERCED ONE describing HIMSELF in every detail!  "And beginning at Moses and all the Prophets, HE expounded to them in all the SCRIPTURES the things concerning HIMSELF." [Luke 24. 27]  "Then HE said to them — These are the words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the TORAH (LAW OF MOSES) and the Nevi'im (PROPHETS) and the Kethuvim (PSALMS/WRITINGS) concerning ME." [Luke 24. 44] 

If only a person would honestly look into HIS wonderfully amazing "LOVE LETTER (THE HOLY BIBLE)" the HOLY ONE wrote and preserved in writing for us, they would find the riches in the LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA for their own lives and understand our GREAT, PRECIOUS & LOVELY REDEEMING LORD GOD OF HEAVEN personally. 

”If I forget you, O Yerushalayim, let my right hand wither.” Psalms 137:5!
  Our souls thirst for YOU, O FATHER GOD, as the hart after the refreshing water brook.  When we would escape from the storms of earthly life, where can we find refuge but in YOU?  As one week swiftly follows week and man gives no heed, so pass the years away, and the end of our works draws near.  Help us so to live that our souls may look upon these transient scenes with calmness and contentment, assured that at last we shall rest in the light of YOUR countenance and rejoice in YOUR goodness forever. Truly, freedom of the soul comes through obedience to YOUR commandments. 

DAY 6 of REPENTANCE  In his Letter to the Romans, Paul also instructs us to walk according to the WRITTEN WORD — in love, humility, generosity; in light and according to the HOLY SPIRIT.  He also makes some comparisons that show us more of the products of an unrepentant heart.  "Let us walk properly, as in the day, not in revelry and drunkenness, not in lewdness and lust, not in strife and envy." [Romans 13:13]
  These types of behavior are clearly a product of the lack of repentance.  Again, these are clear-cut examples even if one does not considers himself to be guilty of these things.  Nevertheless, we must be careful and willing to hear and see the truth. 
  "Create in me a clean heart, O GOD; renew in me a determined spirit." [Psalm 51:10] 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 04 Sep 2019, 10:00 pm

The TRUE & LIVING GOD made you to be holy and you are responsible for knowing and being that. 

OUR MIGHTY GOD     
"YOUR mighty acts, to all who are to come, YOUR beneficence (generosity), high as the heavens, O GOD, YOU WHO have done great things; O GOD, who is like YOU!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 71. 19 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The IMMEASURABLE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE is merciful towards us in that HE chooses to show us what HE is like and that HE wishes to dwell within us. [Ephesians 2. 19 - 22]  We cannot begin to know everything about HIM, however, for we are "the thing formed." [Romans 9. 20]  Yet, HOLY SCRIPTURE does speak about "that which may be known of GOD." [Romans 1. 19] 

The ETERNAL ONE, blessed be HE, is the GREAT GOD OF HOPE [Romans 15. 13], the GOD OF PEACE and the GOD of all grace. [1 Peter 5. 10]  The ALMIGHTY GIVER OF LIFE is rich in mercy [Ephesians 2. 4] and HE "cannot lie." [Titus 1. 2]  Our OMNISCIENT REDEEMER is also the "JUDGE of all" [Hebrews 12. 23], as well as "a CONSUMING FIRE." [Hebrews 12. 29]  The Throne of the LORD is forever [Hebrews 1. 8], the "worlds were framed by" HIM. [Hebrews 11. 3]  In fact, GOD "built all things" [Hebrews 3. 4] and preserves them to keep them all alive. [Nehemiah/Nechemah 9. 6]  "For by HIM all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers.  All things were created through HIM and for HIM.  And HE is before all things, and in HIM all things consist." [Colossians 1. 16 - 17] 

It is the GLORIOUS LORD GOD alone WHO "gives the increase" [1 Corinthians 3. 7], WHO "has reconciled us to HIMSELF by JESUS CHRIST" [2 Corinthians 5. 18], WHO "raises the dead." [Philippians 4. 19]  HIS peace is perfect and beyond all understanding. [Philippians 4. 7] 

"There is no power but of GOD." [Romans 13. 1]  Moreover "the foolishness of GOD is wiser than men and the weakness of GOD is stronger than men." [1 Corinthians 1. 25]  "There is no other GOD but ONE." [1 Corinthians 8. 4]  The ALMIGHTY ONE is unique, unlike anything or anyone, but HIS creation reflects HIM.  All that is true and wise and lovely is defined by HIS measure.  No wonder John tells us, "When I saw HIM, I fell at HIS feet as dead" [Revelation 1. 17]; to which the LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA responded — "Fear not, I AM the FIRST and the LAST." 

The HOLY ONE, GOD THE CREATOR is worthy of our praise.  "Praise our GOD, all you HIS servants, and you that fear HIM, both small and great." [Revelation 19. 5]  Hallelu'YAH! How could we help but worship and adore HIM! 

Help us, O our GOD, to banish from our hearts all pride and vain-glory, all confidence in worldly possessions, all self-sufficient leaning upon our own reason.  Fill us with the spirit of meekness and the grace of modesty, that we may become wise in the fear of YOU.  May we never forget that all we have and prize is but lent to us, a trust for which we must render account to YOU.   O HEAVENLY FATHER , put into our hearts the love and fear of YOU, that we may consecrate our lives to YOUR service and glorify YOUR NAME in the eyes of all men. 

DAY 5 of REPENTANCE  Paul continues this theme further on in his Letter to the Romans, in the midst of an explanation of the significance of walking according to HOLY SCRIPTURE.  "But to those who are self-seeking and do not obey the Truth, but obey unrighteousness, HE will pay back indignation and wrath, tribulation and anguish, on every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek; but glory, honor, and peace to everyone who works what is good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek; for there is no partiality with GOD." [Romans 2:8-11]  Paul is reminding us that our rewards match our fruit.  When we continue to be self-seeking and disobedient, we are bearing the fruit of an unrepentant heart, and our relationships with GOD and our brothers will be destroyed.  "Create in me a clean heart, O GOD; renew in me a determined spirit." [Psalm 51:10] 

Safety is not found in the absence of danger, but in the presence of the LORD GOD MOST HIGH. 

GOD'S DESIRED DWELLING     
"Let them make ME a Sanctuary that I may dwell among them." [Exodus (Shemot) 25. 8 Tanakh, Torah] 

This is the hearts cry of GOD, the POSSESSOR of heaven and earth, and it has been so all through the years.   From the very beginning in the Garden of Eden, the OMNIPOTENT MASTER CREATOR came down and walked with Adam in the cool of the day.  The HOLY & TRUE ONE wanted to fellowship with this one whom HE had created in HIS OWN image and likeness.  The ALMIGHTY cried out at Mount Horeb, and ever does cry out, "Oh, that I might dwell in and have unbroken fellowship with MY people!" 

GOD ETERNAL wants to dwell "withIN, the center, between, in the midst" of HIS people.  This reality is brought out in HOLY SCRIPTURE:  "And I will dwell AMONG the Israelites, and I will be their GOD." [Exodus (Shemot) 29. 45 Tanakh, Torah]  "And I will establish MY Tabernacle AMONG you...I will be ever present in your midst; I will be your GOD, and you shall be MY people." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 26. 11 - 12 Tanakh, Torah; Revelation 7. 15; 21. 3]  "You are the temple of the LIVING GOD; as GOD has said, I will dwell IN them; and I will be their GOD, and they shall be MY people." [2 Corinthians 6. 16] 

The Apostle Paul knew the true significance of Exodus 25:8 and the desire of ALMIGHTY GOD to dwell within the earthly sanctuary, the temple of clay, the body of the believer! 

The HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL promised that as the glory of the "SHEKINAH" dwelt in the Tabernacle of the Wilderness after it was completed, so HIS power and glory would dwell in HIS people after they had been redeemed!   They would be HIS dwelling place, HIS Holy Temple, HIS Sanctuary.  This is the wonderful, practical lesson of the Tabernacle in the Wilderness! 

These Israelites were the children of the LORD MOST HIGH, but HE wanted to come down and dwell IN them.  The ALMIGHTY, blessed be HE, is everywhere; but HE does not dwell everywhere.  The Apostles of MESSIAH Y’SHUA were believers.  They had been redeemed, but their bodies were not yet habitations of HOLY GOD, not until the LORD Y’SHUA sent THE COMFORTER from heaven as HE promised.  The HOLY SPIRIT had been with them, but now would be in them (in the sense of abiding). [John 14. 17]  In the Greek text, the word for sanctuary is "naos" and is used also for the Inner Temple in Jerusalem and of the believer's body. [1 Corinthians 3. 16 – 17]  This is the sanctuary GOD OMNIPOTENT wants for HIS dwelling. . . forever! 

You and I who are the children of GOD MOST HIGH have been delivered out of Egypt's bondage.  Yet, it is the desire of the AUTHOR & MASTER DESIGNER that HE come down and dwell within us.  In this temple, HE wants to abide, HE wants to move, HE wants to walk and have HIS being.  The MIGHTY ONE wants HIS "home" to be in this "tent of flesh."  The Tabernacle is not only a type of the LORD Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH, but is a picture of HIS people, which is intended by the HOLY ONE to be HIS dwelling place.  We are to be the House of GOD through the IN-DWELLING SPIRIT. [Ephesians 2. 22] 

True, we already have been redeemed, but have we built a place for the LORD?  Does HE delight to live in this house of clay?  Does HE feel at home in this tent of earth?  Does HE control and permeate every atom of our being?  Let us open the door of our heart, dear saints of GOD and permit the LORD OF GLORY entrance to fulfill HIS desire!  Let us build HIM a sanctuary that HE might dwell withIN! 

Because GOD'S comfort delights and refreshes my soul, may I so labor in the MASTER'S service that my life will become a hymn of praise to HIM.  
Create in us a clean heart and renew a right spirit within us that we may face our daily duty with a firm courage and a tranquil mind.  May we learn to know that in loving and serving our fellowmen, we are loving and serving GOD MOST HIGH. 

DAY 4 of REPENTANCE  Many times the Apostle Paul mentioned what the fruit of an unrepentant heart was.  He shares an extraordinary list in the Book of Romans: "Even as they did not like to retain GOD in their knowledge, GOD gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, backbiters, haters of GOD, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; who, knowing the righteous judgment of GOD, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them." [Romans 1:28-32] 

It is easy for us to read through a list like this and feel confident that we are not committing such egregious misbehaviors.  Remember what the LORD Y’SHUA said about the power of our thoughts in HIS Sermon on the Mount. [Matthew 5-7]  HE makes the point that harboring anger toward your brother is comparable to murder.  So look at this list and examine ourselves, we must look at our external behavior, but more importantly, at our insides – our inmost being. [Matthew 5:21-22]  
  "Create in me a clean heart, O GOD; renew in me a determined spirit." [Psalm 51:10] 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 03 Sep 2019, 7:39 pm

Break thru obstacles in your life by becoming stronger, challenge–by–challenge — allowing the LORD GOD to stretch you spiritually. 
TAKE HEED     
"JESUS answered and said to them (HIS disciples): "Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in MY NAME, saying — I am the CHRIST — and will deceive many." [Matthew 24. 4 - 5] 

MESSIAH’S warning is most critical and relative in these last days when there are multitudes of false christs, and false prophets.  "For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect." [Matthew 24. 24]  Therefore, the LORD Y’SHUA clearly warned, "Take Heed!" 

This alarm of concern is frequently emphasized in the NEW COVENANT.  The Apostle Paul warned the Ephesian elders — "For I have not shunned to declare to you the whole counsel of GOD.  Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the HOLY SPIRIT has made you overseers, to shepherd the Church of GOD which HE purchased with HIS OWN blood.  For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock.  Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves.  Therefore watch! and remember that for three years I did not cease to warn everyone night and day with tears." [Acts 20. 27 - 31] 

Paul also gave warning to the Hebrew believers — "Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the LIVING GOD; but exhort one another daily, while it is called "Today" — lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.  For we have become partakers of MESSIAH YESHUA if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast to the end." [Hebrews 3. 12 - 14]  Paul continues to give warning to anyone who feels overconfident in his own ability to withstand such deceptions and temptations — "Let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall." [1 Corinthians 10. 12] 

There are many other similar warnings and we would do well to take heed also to the safeguards that OMNIPOTENT GOD has provided.  "Give attention to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.  Meditate on these things; give yourself entirely to them...Take heed to yourself and to the doctrine.  Continue in them, for in doing this you will save both yourself and those who hear you." [1 Timothy 4. 13, 15-16] 

CONTINUE IN SOUND BIBLICAL DOCTRINE!  "For we did not follow cunningly devised fables when we made known to you the power and coming of our LORD Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH, but were eyewitnesses of HIS majesty.  For HE received from GOD THE FATHER honor and glory when such a VOICE came to HIM from the EXCELLENT GLORY: "This is MY BELOVED SON, in whom I am well pleased."  And we heard this VOICE which came from heaven when we were with HIM on the Holy Mountain.  And so we have the PROPHETIC WORD confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the Day dawns and the MORNING STAR rises in your hearts; knowing this first, that no prophecy of SCRIPTURE is of any private interpretation, for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of GOD spoke as they were moved by the HOLY SPIRIT." [2 Peter 1. 16 - 21] 

Grow in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, discernment, power and strength of our LORD & KING, that you may fight the good fight, finish the race, and keep the faith.  Then a Crown of Righteousness will be given to you by the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE on the Day of HIS glorious appearing.  O the joy that awaits us. 

If I forget you, O Yerushalayim, let my right hand wither.”  Psalms 137:5
  Let us adore the EVER-LIVING GOD, and render praise to HIM WHO spread out the heavens and established the earth, WHOSE glory is revealed in the heavens above and WHOSE greatness is manifest throughout the world.  HE is our GOD; there is none else.  We bow the head and bend the knee and magnify the KING of kings, the HOLY ONE, praised be HE. Amen!  
Just to let you know that we are praying for each of you!

REPENTANCE DAY 3  MESSIAH Y’SHUA (the LORD JESUS), when answering HIS disciples’ questions about "The End Times" said this: "At that time many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another.  Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many." [Matthew 24:10-12] 

How are we doing?  Are we occupied in betrayal and treachery?  Are you listening to false prophets?  Have we become distant from GOD’S HOLY WORD?  Open your eyes — "Create in me a clean heart, O GOD; renew in me a determined spirit." [Psalm 51:10] 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 02 Sep 2019, 6:53 pm

Present problems often prepare us for future positions. 

BELLS & POMEGRANATES     
"On its hem (coat, robe of mail) make pomegranates of blue, purple, and crimson yarns, all around the hem, with bells of gold between them all around: a golden bell and a pomegranate, a golden bell and a pomegranate, all around the hem of the robe. Aaron shall wear it while officiating, so that the sound of it is heard when he comes into the sanctuary before the LORD and when he goes out — that he may not die." [Exodus (Shemot) 28. 33 - 35 Tanakh, Torah] 

Upon the skirts or hem of the seamless robe of blue were alternating pomegranates and bells.  The blue, purple and scarlet which are blended in this fruit upon breaking, prophesies of the bruising and the crushing of the LORD JESUS.  There is a multitude of seeds in the pomegranate, which signify "fruitfulness."  The bell, which is pure gold, has a tongue in it. . . this tells of Testimony (tongue) DIVINE Testimony (gold).  It rings clearly because there is a pomegranate, which acts as a pad between each bell.  The softness prevented the bells from clanging together and producing discord.  Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH wore the "spiritual fruit and bells" all around the hem of HIS seamless garment as HE walked on the earth.  HE had a clear ringing testimony, which was backed up by the fruit of HIS life.  It should be the same with CHRISTian believers who wear the spiritual robe of blue.  It is not by our much speaking, or by our preaching, neither by the miracles we perform in the "NAME OF JESUS" — or the gifts of the SPIRIT operating through our life that we are known.  But, the LORD Y’SHUA said — "by their FRUIT you shall know them." [Matthew 7. 16, 20] 

The JEWISH TALMUD states it this way:  "The bells said to the fruit-bearing tree, 'Why do you not make any noise?'  They replied, 'Our fruits are sufficient advertisement for us.'"

NEW COVENANT priests wear the bell with the pomegranate, not one without the other; in order to bring a clear ringing testimony with the fruit of DIVINE love to the world.  This is so strikingly portrayed for us in Paul's first letter to the Corinthians where there are the two Power Chapters and between them, the Fruit Chapter.  Chapter 12 is the Bell, the Testimony of GOD'S POWER.  Chapter 13 is the Pomegranate or Fruit of DIVINE LOVE.  And, chapter 14 is another Bell or Testimony of the POWER OF GOD.  Always together. . . Sound and Fruit — Preaching and Practice.  The GIFTS OF THE SPIRIT must operate with and by DIVINE Love!  [1 Corinthians 13 is the only chapter of the writings of Paul in which he does not mention the LORD JESUS and yet HE is there. . . HE is LOVE!] 

On the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur), the high priest would undress himself of the glorious garments in the Holy Place.  To make the sacrifice, he wore only the "holy" coat of fine-twined linen with the mitre (hat/skull cap) and the linen undergarments. [Leviticus/Vayikra 16. 4, 23, 32 - 33]  The high priest's dress was all white when he entered the Holy of Holies; whereas, in the Tent of Meeting, it was blue, purple, scarlet, and gold; but this is only a visible difference…because white is the sum of the other colours. 

All year long, until this day, the bells on the high priest's robe of blue would tinkle clearly (because of the pomegranate pad between them) and the children of Israel would know that he was ministering before the LORD MOST HIGH for them.  But, on this solemn day, Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) the bells were silent.  When the priest would again put on the garments for glory and beauty after the ritual was completed [Leviticus/Vayikra 16. 23], the bells would ring out to GOD'S people that the sacrifice had been accepted by OMNISCIENT GOD on their behalf and that their high priest was still alive! 

There is a old fabled teaching that continues to be spread among CHRISTian circles that now needs to be addressed.   According to the Fable..."So awful was the presence of Holiness in the Holiest Place and so fearful were the Jews, that the priest who entered into the Holiest might not be approved of by GOD, that there was a long rope tied to his ankle which extended into the outer Court as he would walk into the Holy Room beyond the Veil. After a certain amount of time, if they failed to hear the bells on the hem of his garment ringing and he failed to reappear, he was assumed dead and was pulled from the Room by this rope, since no one dare enter the Holiest Place to secure the dead body of the priest."  This fable is absurd at best!  IF a rope was to be tied on the ankle, the ALMIGHTY ONE would say which ankle, how much time to wait, and how long the rope would be and what it would be made of.  Furthermore, the Glory Garments were not worn into the Holies to sprinkle the blood this one-time-a-year ritual, but the white linen tunic and the linen trousers, linen sash and linen turban. [Leviticus/Vayikra 16. 4] 

Our GREAT HIGH PRIEST, the LORD Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH, laid aside HIS "glory garments" to make the sacrifice of HIS OWN life.  When HE hung between heaven and earth, unwanted by both, the bells were silent; no DIVINE voice was heard.  After HIS resurrection, JESUS ascended to the HEAVENLY FATHER, presented the tokens of HIS sacrifice before the Mercy Seat (in keeping with the ritual) and later poured out the GIFT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT upon HIS waiting disciples.

Now we can understand the warning JESUS the ANOINTED ONE spoke to Miryam (Mary) of Magdala the time of CHRIST'S appearance to her after HIS resurrection. [John 20. 17]  Why did MESSIAH tell her not to touch HIM?  Because YESHUA is the FULFILLMENT of the high priests in Israel who performed the ceremonies of the Day of Atonement exactly as the priest did.  Great care was taken to guard against any unclean person entering the Sanctuary. [Leviticus/Vayikra 16. 17]  No one was permitted to remain there while the high priest officiated in the Holy of Holies on the "GREAT DAY."  No unclean person could touch him and he could not touch anyone for fear of defilement.  When the blood had been applied to the Mercy Seat, and every detail had been carried out as GOD OMNIPOTENT had commanded, thus receiving HIS approval and acceptance, the high priest then could be touched by hands and congratulated for his work which had been accomplished. [Leviticus/Vayikra 16 w/Hebrews 8. 1 - 6; 9. 6 - 14] 

As soon as Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH arose from the dead, HE must enter into the Holy of Holies immediately, that is to ascend straight to GOD THE FATHER and there present the tokens of HIS sacrifice on Calvary, in order to complete this important Day's ritual.   The LORD JESUS told Miryam the reason HE wanted her "not to touch, cling to or lay hold" of HIM.  JESUS "had not yet ascended to the FATHER" — HE had not entered the Holy of Holies to complete the ritual.  Therefore, HE would not allow anyone to touch HIM, just as was the case with the earthly high priest of the Tabernacle service as commanded by HOLY GOD for the Great Day of Atonement.  When the LORD YESHUA entered the Holy of Holies and concluded the ceremony at the Mercy Seat in Heaven (which could have taken mere seconds), MESSIAH Y’SHUA returned and met HIS friends on earth who then could touch HIM (in fact they held HIS feet) and congratulated HIM (worshipped CHRIST THE LIVING WORD, the KING OF GLORY) for the work HE had done! [Matthew 28. 9] 

After offering the sacrifices, the Israelites waited for the sound of the bells which indicated their high priest had again put on his garments for glory and beauty, and that GOD ALMIGHTY had accepted the sacrifice.  Thus, it was with the 120 disciples in the Upper Room in Jerusalem, they knew the LORD JESUS, their HIGH PRIEST, lived and was in the presence of the FATHER when they heard the sound from heaven.  The DIVINE Testimony (golden bells) rang clearly through the disciples showing them their MESSIAH — PRIEST — KING was alive and would continue HIS life and work through them (pomegranates signify reproduction) by the operation of the HOLY SPIRIT.  How perfect is our WONDERFUL LORD GOD! 

Let us adore the EVER-LIVING GOD, and render praise to HIM WHO spread out the heavens and established the earth, WHOSE glory is revealed in the heavens above and WHOSE greatness is manifest throughout the world.  HE is our GOD; there is none else.  We bow the head and bend the knee and magnify the KING of kings, the HOLY ONE, praised be HE. Amen!  
    DAY 2 of REPENTANCE  Are you ready to let the MASTER DESIGNER have HIS way in your life?  Repentance literally means to turn around; flee from the things you have chosen to revere and look to ALMIGHTY GOD.  The WORD OF THE LORD came to the prophet Yeshayah (Isaiah): "These people have removed their hearts far from ME…woe to those who seek deep to hide their counsel far from the LORD.  You definitely have things turned around!  Shall the potter be honored as the clay; for shall the thing made say of him who made it — He did not make me?  Or shall the thing formed say of him who formed it — He has no understanding?" [Isaiah 29:13-16]  We have things turned around, therefore, we must willingly turn back to HIM, get closer to HIM, and bring our hearts to HIM for cleansing.  
Pray: "Create in me a clean heart, O GOD; renew in me a determined spirit." [Psalm 51:10]    

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 01 Sep 2019, 7:32 pm

Saichel (Hebrew for common sense) is a gift; intelligence is an acquisition (achieved possession). 

PRIEST’S ARMOR     
"I clothed myself in righteousness, and it clothed me; justice was my robe and turban." [Job (Iyowb) 29. 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  "Righteousness shall be the girdle of HIS loins, and faithfulness the belt of HIS waist." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 11. 5 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

Wearing the Breastplate of Righteousness is always in agreement with the nature of ALMIGHTY GOD’S righteousness which is selflessness.  "For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself." [Romans 14. 7]  HOLY SCRIPTURE never speaks of the BELOVED MESSIAH taking authority, because HE was AUTHORITY — the power and supremacy of the FATHER dwelt in HIM.  Y’SHUA demonstrated authority by HIS complete obedience, "I have kept MY FATHER'S commandments and abide in HIS love." [John 15. 10]  Demons either came and bowed at HIS feet or acknowledged HIS authority.  The LORD Y’SHUA did not have to do anything — they had no choice but to acquiesce to the authority abiding in HIM.  There was no fighting, no wrestling, no scolding or argument. . . HE cast them out, and they left. 

The body armor of the priesthood is designed by the MOST HOLY to protect HIS priests from those forces of the flesh which would cause them to become an “accuser of the brethren” — Satan.  Those who would be priests alongside MESSIAH are commanded to, "Put on the whole armor of GOD, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.  For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.  Therefore take up the whole armor of GOD, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand." [Ephesians 6. 11 - 13] 

The Hebrew views and opinions of armor is centered from the foundation of the TORAH, being that of the priestly wardrobe described in Exodus/Shemot 28, rather then the Christian concept of the soldier’s attire.  The word "priest" is translated from the Hebrew kohen, always denoting one who offers sacrifices.  Both 1 Peter 2:9 and Revelation 1:6 tell that those who actively embrace the life of Y’SHUA by keeping the WORDS of the FATHER continually offering sacrifices of praise and thanksgiving (Hebrews 7:1 – 10 portrays a nation of priests).  While the priesthood of the Levite could only be attained through birth, the apostle was comparing the clothing worn by those priests of what is to be put on by those who stand before HIM today. 

The Belt of Truth can be seen in the Ephod of Exodus/Shemot 28:5-14 depicting an apron-like garment worn from the waist and covering the loins.  
— "Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth..." [Ephesians 6. 14a] 

The Breastplate of Righteousness/Judgment is described in Exodus/Shemot 28:15–30 and Isaiah/Yeshayah 59:17..."For HE put on righteousness as a breastplate, and a helmet of salvation on HIS head; HE put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloak." 

— "Having put on the breastplate of righteousness." [Ephesians 6. 14b] 

Feet of Shalom.  Priests were always barefoot before the HOLY PRESENCE because they were on holy ground. [Exodus/Shemot 3:5 -"Take your sandals off your feet, for the place where you stand is holy ground."; Isaiah/Yeshayah 52:7]  In the LORD GOD is there Perfect Shalom (Peace).  
— "Having shod your feet with the preparation of the GOSPEL OF PEACE." [Ephesians 6. 15] 

The Shield of Trust.  Faith, ‘aman, in Hebrew means "to trust". [Deuteronomy/Devarim 7. 9; Psalms/Tehillym 115. 10; Proverbs/Mishle 30. 5]  
— "Above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one." [Ephesians 6. 16] 

The Helmet of Salvation (in Hebrew, teshuw`ah, salvation and deliverance mean the same) is found in Exodus 28:36-39, and is made of white fine linen, signifying righteous deeds. [Revelation 19. 8] This Turban carried an engraved plate attached to it that said "Holy to the Lord [YEHOWAH]" — Here, the emphasis is on the covering of thought processes, "taking every thought captive unto the obedience of the CHRIST JESUS." [2 Corinthians 10. 5]  
— "And take the helmet of salvation." [Ephesians 6. 17a] 

The Sword of the SPIRIT is the WORD OF GOD. [Exodus/Shemot 20. 1; Isaiah/Yeshayah 55. 11; John 17. 17]  Priests carried no weapons of war, so the MIGHTY WORD OF THE LORD, as with all of these descriptions about armor is used defensively, to protect what is within — not offensively against someone or something outwardly.  "For the WORD OF GOD is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." [Hebrews 4. 12]  
— "And the sword of the SPIRIT which is the WORD OF GOD." [Ephesians 6. 17b] 

The Sacrifice of Prayer is found in Exodus/Shemot 30:7-8. The burning of incense signifies the supplications continually offered up to the MOST HOLY LORD GOD by HIS Priests. [Psalms/Tehillym 141. 2; Revelation 5. 8; 1 Peter 2. 5]  
— "Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the SPIRIT, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints." [Ephesians 6. 18]

"Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses." [1 Timothy 6. 12 - 13]  The ALL-WISE LOVING LORD GOD has given us everything we need to stand strong in HIM and in the power of HIS might. 

Bidding farewell to Shabbat — Welcoming the new month of Elul.  This begins the 40 Days of Repentance (Yemei Ratzon – Days of Favor) — a time to make confession of our sins that we will not experience the fruits of an unrepentant heart.  
  [The four Hebrew letters of the word Elul (aleph-lamed-vav-lamed) are the first letters of the four words Ani l'dodi v'dodi lee – "I am to my BELOVED and my BELOVED is to me." Song of Songs 6:3 These words sum up the relationship between ALMIGHTY GOD and HIS people.]  
  1st Day of Repentance. Repentance has always been crucial to maintaining a right stand with ALMIGHTY GOD.  HE warned the Hebrews to follow HIS instructions and warned them what would happen if they rejected HIM and did not repent.  Deuteronomy 28:15-68 is a long list of what HE warned would be the consequences of disobedience to their shame.  HE specifically mentioned the condition of the heart — "you will find no rest, nor shall the sole of your foot find a resting place; but YEHOWAH will give you trembling and anguish of heart, dimness of eyes and coldness of spirit." [Deuteronomy 28:65]  
  Unrepentance will result in a torment of heart, blindness to the eyes, and indifference of spirit.  Is this something you wish to experience?  Make this your sincere, intense prayer:  "Create in me a clean heart, O GOD; renew in me a determined spirit." [Psalm 51:10]  
  Have a terrific week as you draw closer to the MASTER! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 30 Aug 2019, 10:41 pm

The best preparation for tomorrow is the proper use of today. 

GOD WHO BECAME MAN     
The MESSIAH OF ISRAEL was promised by COVENANT GOD to come to Israel, first as the lowly Nazarene to suffer and die for the people's sins, then to come the second time as the GLORIOUS RULER and LORD over all the earth.  GOD foretold through the prophets of old that this DELIVERER would be born into the Human family through the Tribe of Judah and that HE would also be DIVINE.  HE was not to be "a son of GOD" as each Israelite was; but HE was to be "THE SON OF GOD" in a unique sense.  HE would be "GOD manifested in the flesh."  The LIVING ONE had promised Israel that HE would come to dwell in their midst.  One of HIS names declares the same truth, for that name is "IMMANU'EL" or "GOD-with-us."

In Hebrew, the term "son of" indicates a relationship and an active part of someone or something.   For example, if you would be called a son of peace — you would be a person possessing a peaceful disposition or one who engages in peaceful activities.  You might be called "a son of Abraham" — meaning you are of direct descent, or you belong to the people who have the faith of Abraham.  The expression, "son of man" — means one who shares human nature and human qualities as well as one who is subject to human weaknesses or infirmities.  The term "son of man" can be applied to every human being, but there is only ONE WHO is called "THE SON OF MAN."  HE is the MESSIAH OF ISRAEL, the SAVIOR OF THE WORLD. 

The LORD JESUS is not called "a son of GOD" as is everyone who believes in the ALMIGHTY, neither is HE called "a Son of man" as is everyone born into this world — but HE is called "THE SON OF GOD, THE SON OF MAN."  Y’SHUA is human, yet divine.  HE is DIVINE, yet HUMAN.  This is a mystery and we cannot understand it, but this does not make it impossible to believe and accept.  There are mysteries all around us which we cannot understand or explain; yet we accept them.  We do not understand how a brown cow can eat green grass and give white milk which, when churned, becomes yellow butter, but we accept it and we partake of it.  No one can explain the connection between thought and speech, yet we use thought and speech.  So we should not be surprised if we cannot understand incarnation.  But though we cannot understand it, we are safe to believe it because GOD HIMSELF declared it would be so; "WHO has ascended heaven or come down? WHO has established all the extremities of the earth?  What is HIS NAME or HIS SON'S NAME, if you know it?" [Proverbs (Mishle) 30. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

ELOHIYM created the uttermost extremities of the earth and the heavens.  We know also that GOD'S SON is the ONE WHO came down to this earth from heaven, the ONE WHO ascended back up into heaven!  And HE was foretold by GOD through HIS prophets as coming again.   We read of this ONE, THE SON OF GOD as returning from heaven in a prophecy found in the book of Daniel, "As I looked on, in the night vision, ONE like the SON OF MAN came with the clouds of heaven; — and to HIM was given dominion — that all peoples and nations of every language must serve HIM.  HIS dominion is an everlasting kingdom that shall not pass away." [Daniel (Danyel) 7. 13 - 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Here the EVERLASTING KING, MESSIAH Y’SHUA is called "THE SON OF MAN."  HE had been on earth as a part of humanity, yet here HE is in heaven and returning to earth to receive an Everlasting Kingdom! 

Two thousand years ago there was an announcement by the angel to the shepherds keeping watch over their flock at night.  The great and wonderful day had arrived for fulfillment of THE INCARNATION as GOD ALMIGHTY had foretold through HIS prophets.  Luke's GOSPEL tells, "Then the angel said to them — there is born to you this day in the City of David a SAVIOR, WHO is CHRIST (MESSIAH) the LORD (YEHOWAH)." [Luke 2. 10 - 11]

Thus, the angel was saying that this CHILD WHO was born in Bethlehem (the City of David) is the PROMISED SON OF GOD, the SON OF MAN, IMMANU'EL, GOD-with-us, GOD manifest in the flesh!  This CHILD was born as a human being, yet HE is called "THE MESSIAH" and "THE LORD (YEHOWAH)" by the angel who announced it to the shepherds.  The MIGHTY CREATOR GOD did come to earth and was manifested in flesh to dwell among HIS people, Israel, exactly as HE had promised! 

In MESSIAH Y’SHUA, we have the capacity to endure much more than we can imagine, and to prevail under the most trying of circumstances.  Commit yourself to the LORD and HE will supply the needed will-power and determination to be victorious.  GOD has to test us to bring forth those treasures that are buried deep within ourselves and make us unique.  If we only knew the depths of our potential, we would never want to sleep.  If we could only imagine the treasures within us, we would search ceaselessly for them.  But GOD does see the greatness within us and in HIS infinite kindness, HE orchestrates our lives so that we will be forced to use the strengths we cannot see for ourselves.  "Commit your way to the LORD, trust also in HIM, and HE shall bring it to pass.  HE shall bring forth your righteousness as the light, and your justice as the noonday." Psalms/Tehillym 37:5-6  "GOD shall supply all your need according to HIS riches in glory by CHRIST JESUS." Philippians 4:19 

May protecting wings arch over each of you as we daily commit our lives into the mighty hands of the LORD JESUS.  Thanks be to GOD WHO loved us so much HE gave HIS PRECIOUS SON to take our sins away! 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes.  Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness

Truth: The only thing people don’t believe.

MANIFEST LIFE     
The GREAT OMNIPOTENT CREATOR GOD anointed holy men of Israel to write down HIS promises.  There are many pictures of the only ONE SUPREME PERSON WHO was to come, Y’SHUA, the MESSIAH OF ISRAEL, the SAVIOR of the world.  We can see HIM on every page of the TORAH — the LAW OF GOD.  Every incident or person which is mentioned in the OLD COVENANT points to the HOLY & TRUE ONE and in some way brings out a greater revelation of HIM. 

Also in the NEW COVENANT we read how Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH referred to the TANAKH (OLD COVENANT) many times as pictures of HIMSELF.  After the LORD JESUS had been resurrected from the grave and was walking with two of HIS disciples on the road to Emmaus, HE lovingly rebuked them for their sadness over HIS crucifixion.  "O foolish ones, and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken!  Ought not the CHRIST to have suffered these things and to enter into HIS glory?" [Luke 24. 25 - 26]  The risen LORD said to them — "These are the words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the LAW OF MOSES (TORAH) and the PROPHETS (Nevi'im) and the PSALMS (Kethuvim —WRITINGS) concerning ME." [Luke 24. 44] 

The LORD JESUS rebuked them for not believing all the prophetic pictures of HIMSELF.  Then HE continued speaking to them repeating what the prophets said — "And beginning at Moses and all the Prophets, HE expounded to them in all the SCRIPTURES the things concerning HIMSELF." [Luke 24. 27] 

"All SCRIPTURE" referred to the TANAKH (OLD COVENANT), as there was no NEW COVENANT written until about twenty years after the BELOVED SAVIOUR was crucified and resurrected.  Over and over again we find the words — "it is written" or "that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets" or "as the SCRIPTURE says" or "according to the SCRIPTURE." 

Only Y’SHUA fits into all the details of prophecy of the MESSIAH.  HIS conception and birth would be like no other because it would be of a miraculous nature.  Isaiah and Jeremiah both write that the MESSIAH was to have a HUMAN and DIVINE nature.  Isaiah states that the ANOINTED ONE would be a CHILD born to Israel and would be called "THE MIGHTY GOD, THE PRINCE OF UNLIMITED PEACE." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 9. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  Jeremiah says HE would be righteous and be called by the name "YEHOWAH TSIDQENUW (the LORD our VINDICATOR/RIGHTEOUSNESS)." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 23. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

In the Psalms, David writes of MESSIAH'S death, resurrection, and coming again.  Daniel, Isaiah and others prophesied that YESHUA was to come to atone for the iniquities of the people and to bring in everlasting righteousness.  "HE was despised, shunned by men, as ONE WHO hid HIS face from us, as a leper; HE was despised, we held HIM of no account.  Yet it was our sickness that HE was bearing...our suffering that HE endured.  We accounted Him plagued, smitten and afflicted by GOD; but HE was wounded because of our sins, HE was bruised and crushed because of our iniquities.  HE bore the chastisement that made us whole and gives us peace...and by HIS stripes and bruises we were healed.  Out of HIS anguish and labor HE shall see the arm of the LORD, HIS vindication; HE shall be satisfied enjoying it to the full through HIS devotion.  MY RIGHTEOUS SERVANT makes the many righteous, it is their punishment, their iniquities that HE bears." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 4 - 5, 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

There are many, many other SCRIPTURES we haven't space to quote but will end by quoting Peter's message to his Jewish brethren as it is still a message to my Jewish people today and all my Gentile friends:  
   "The GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the GOD of our fathers, glorified HIS SERVANT JESUS, WHOM you delivered up and denied in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let HIM go. 
  But you denied the HOLY ONE and the JUST, and asked for a murderer to be granted to you, and killed the PRINCE OF LIFE, WHOM GOD raised from the dead, for which we are witnesses.  
   And HIS NAME, through faith in HIS NAME, has made this man strong, whom you see and know.  Yes! the faith which comes through HIM has given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.  
   Yet now, brethren, I know that you did it in ignorance, as did also your rulers, but those things which GOD foretold by the mouth of all HIS prophets, that the MESSIAH would suffer, HE has thus fulfilled.  
   Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the PRESENCE (Hebrew: paniym — faces) of the LORD, and that HE may send YESHUA ha’MASHIACH, WHO was preached to you before, WHOM heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which GOD has spoken by the mouth of all HIS holy prophets since the world began.  
   For Moses truly said to the fathers — The LORD your GOD will raise up for you a PROPHET like me from your brethren.  HIM you shall hear in all things, whatever HE says to you.  And it shall be that every soul who will not hear THAT PROPHET shall be utterly destroyed from among the people.  Yes, and all the prophets, from Samuel and those who follow, as many as have spoken, have also foretold these days.  You are sons of the prophets, and of the covenant which GOD made with our fathers, saying to Abraham — And in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.  
  To you first, GOD, having raised up HIS SERVANT JESUS, sent HIM to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities." [Acts 3. 13 - 26] 

To believe the words of the Jewish prophets of old and accept Y’SHUA as your REDEEMING MESSIAH will assure you of Eternal Life — to refuse or deny HIM will justify eternal damnation.  Choose now! It's time to seek the LORD! 

Welcome Sabbath – Queen of the week!  Praised are YOU, YEHOWAH, our GOD, SOVEREIGN of the Universe, WHO makes us holy with YOUR mitzvoth and favors us with the Holy Shabbat, lovingly and graciously given to us, a memorial of the act of creation, first of the holy assemblies.  
Sabbath of Re’eh – “Behold” [Reading: Deuteronomy 11:26 - 16:17; Isaiah 66:1-24; Mark 9:40-50]
  Shabbat: One day a week we unplug from the never-ending noise and hard work of doing to refocus on just being.  Shabbat brings an inner peace within oneself, and provides a weekly opportunity to connect and relate to family, friends, and even more so, to GOD.  Jewish life is built around the family coming together – to eat, to learn, to celebrate, to mourn, and most importantly to transmit the torch of our shared heritage to the next generation.  Judaism nurtures the awareness that GOD is actively involved in everything.  There are no accidents; everything that happens to us is purposeful and for the best.  We can feel secure knowing that we are wrapped in GOD’S loving embrace.  
  “More than Jews have kept Shabbat, Shabbat has kept the Jews.”  Enjoy the peace and harmony of Shabbat! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 29 Aug 2019, 10:36 pm

History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely only after they have exhausted all other alternatives. [Abba Eban] 

MOUNT OF OLIVES EVENTS    
"So David went up by the Ascent of the Mount of Olives (Hebrew: Har Zayith), weeping as he went; his head was covered and he walked barefoot.  And all the people who were with him covered their heads and wept as they went up." [2 Samuel (Shemuel Bet) 15. 30 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

This sad occasion is the first mention of the Mount of Olives when King David fled Jerusalem for his life, escaping the conspiracy of his estranged son, Absalom.  And just as David wept over Jerusalem as he left it.  A thousand years later, so would his GREATER SON, Y’SHUA.  MESSIAH wept over the city as HE drew near the descent of the Mount of Olives and the multitude of disciples began rejoicing and praising GOD.  The LORD Y’SHUA, however wept when HE saw the City knowing the things that would be taking place in it. [ Luke 19. 37 - 41] 

It was there on the Mount of Olives that MESSIAH Y’SHUA gave the great prophecy of HIS second coming.  "And HE will send HIS angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together HIS elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other." [Matthew 24. 31]  The Mount is also the place the LORD Y’SHUA went with HIS disciples after the last Passover, and there HE agonized alone in prayer in the Garden of Gethsemane. [Mark 14. 26, 32]  Then, after HIS death and resurrection, it was from the Mount of Olives that HE ascended back into heaven.  "And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as HE went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, who also said — "Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven?  This same JESUS, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven. — Then they returned to Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is near Jerusalem, a Sabbath day's journey." [Acts 1. 10 - 12] 

According to the prophecy of Zechariah — this Mount of Olives has an amazing role yet to be played out as it is the location of the world’s future event, "Behold, the Day of the LORD is coming, when your spoil will be divided in your very midst...On that Day HIS feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which faces Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives shall be split in two from east to west, and one part of the Mount shall shift to the north and the other to the south, making a very large gorge." [Zechariah (Zechryah) 14. 1, 4 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

Instead of a mountain, there will be a valley, and "Living Waters shall flow from Jerusalem." [Zechariah (Zechryah) 14. 8 Tanakh, Nevi’im]  Instead of it being a mountain for weeping, there will be a stream of rejoicing, and "the LORD shall be KING over all the earth.  In that Day the LORD alone shall be worshiped and shall be invoked by HIS TRUE NAME." [Zechariah (Zechryah) 14. 9 Tanakh, Nevi’im]  Jerusalem shall be raised up and inhabited, and GOD’S people shall dwell safely. Are you ready? 

There is a place for believers in the midst of a pagan society — a challenging position of change and conflict overwhelmed with problems and full of difficulties.  For the fainthearted, this is threatening; for the audacious, courageous and noble-minded — Exciting!. . .try a little exhilarating excitement! 
  The day is short and the work is great; but the laborers are idle, though the reward be great, and the MASTER of the work presses.  It is not incumbent upon you to complete the work; but you must not therefore cease from it.  If you have worked much, great shall be your reward — for the MASTER WHO employed you is faithful in HIS payment.  But know that the true reward is not of this world. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 28 Aug 2019, 6:26 pm

Since the number of those who claim that evil is good and good is evil has grown — numerous troubles have increased in the world. [TALMUD, Sotah 47b] 

CROWNED WITH BLESSINGS     
"YOU crown the year with YOUR bountiful goodness, fatness is distilled in YOUR paths." [Psalms (Tehillym) 65. 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

At the end of each day, CHRIST-like-ones should stop and count their blessings.  If done fairly and fully, no matter what problems may have occurred, one would have to confess that GOD OMNIPOTENT, as always, had crowned it with goodness. 

There are many SCRIPTURES to speak of GOD'S abundant blessings in the CHRISTians life:  Bless GOD MOST HIGH, "HE redeems your life from the Pit, HE crowns you with steadfast love and tender mercy." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  Even our tests, trials, and persecutions are always in the framework of ALMIGHTY GOD'S great grace and love.  The LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA wore a crown of thorns so we might be crowned with mercy and salvation. 

Consider the following verses also:  "For YOU surely bless the righteous man, O LORD, encompassing him with favor like a shield." [Psalms (Tehillym) 5. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  The word encompassing is the same Hebrew word ('atar) as crown meaning to surround or protect.  Also in the believers crown are the MASTER'S grace and glory.  "She (wisdom) will adorn your head with a wreath of grace; crown you with a glorious diadem." [Proverbs (Mishle) 4. 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Believers also have the wonderful testimony that "YOU (HEAVENLY FATHER) have made HIM (JESUS, THE ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD) a little less than the angels, and crowned HIM with glory, majesty and honor." [Psalms (Tehillym) 8. 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  For the redeemed one's MOST-TREASURED CROWN is the LORD Y’SHUA HIMSELF.  "In that day the LORD OF HOSTS, shall become a CROWN OF GLORY and a DIADEM OF GLORY for the remnant of HIS people." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 28. 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Nearly all believers in the ANOINTED ONE have an abundant amount of material blessings to be thankful for.  If not in substance, INVINCIBLE GOD has crowned us with goodness and favor, with lovingkindness and tender mercies, with grace and glory and honor — best of all — with HIS OWN PRESENCE.  "Bless the LORD, O my soul, and do not forget HIS bounties.  Bless the LORD, O my soul, all my being, bless HIS HOLY NAME!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 2, 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  "The LORD has established HIS Throne in heaven, and HIS sovereign rule is over all." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 19 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

HalleluYAH! Praise the GLORIOUS ONE for HIS constant abiding peace and contentment. 

Our GOD and GOD of our fathers, bless us with the three-fold blessings of YOUR Law written by the hand of Moses YOUR servant, which was spoken by Aaron and his sons, the priests, YOUR holy people, as it is said: "The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make HIS face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn HIS face to you and give you Shalom!"  
  Praying for the peace of Jerusalem is praying for the return of MESSIAH Y’SHUA and HIS Kingdom.    

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 28 Aug 2019, 12:19 am

Even in Heaven there are walls, gates, and rules to get in. 

BRING FORTH FRUIT     
"You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you." [John 15. 16] 

To be a fruit-bearing follower of MESSIAH Y’SHUA is the most desirable, and not be one who is barren and unfruitful.  "But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love.  For if these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our LORD JESUS CHRIST." [2 Peter 1. 5 - 8] 

Our earnest desire is that we show forth "the fruit of the SPIRIT is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control" [Galatians 5:22 - 23], that we might win others to CHRIST. [see Romans 1. 13] 

The promise made by the LORD Y’SHUA is that our fruit will remain, if HE has chosen us and we continue to pray in HIS NAME and seek sincerely to bear fruit for HIS NAME’S sake.  To "remain" can also mean to abide or continue.  These terms occur at least twelve times in John 15:4-15.

To "abide in CHRIST" simply means that we are to continue believing HIS WORD and serving HIM.  YESHUA powerfully encourages us — "abide in MY love." [John 15. 9]  To accomplish that, HE directed, "If you keep MY commandments, you will abide in MY love, just as I have kept MY FATHER'S commandments and abide in HIS love." [John 15. 10] 

Also, Y’SHUA affirmed, "If you abide in MY WORD, you are MY disciples indeed.  And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." [John 8. 31 - 32]  "If you abide in ME, and MY WORDS abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.  By this MY FATHER is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be MY disciples." [John 15. 7 - 8] 

There is a definite progression here:  MESSIAH said, "Abide in ME, and I in you." [John 15. 4]  Signifying we are to let HIS WORDS abide in us, and also that we continue in HIS love which implies that we keep HIS commandments.  So, as we continue in HIS WORD, we shall "bring forth fruit" which will remain. 

We are overwhelmingly grateful for ALMIGHTY GOD’S goodness and grace to us, truly HIS mercies endure forever.  In YOUR mercy, O LORD, remember us and all YOUR children.  O FATHER & MASTER, mindful of YOUR covenant, we pray that YOUR love may never forsake us.  Even as the rainbow recalls this covenant, so may each new day bring to all men the thought of YOUR gracious promise.  Hasten the time when YOUR Perfect Law will be written in our very hearts, from the smallest to the greatest.  Then shall mankind do YOUR will and the reward of righteous service shall be peace.  
  Go forth and proclaim the GOOD NEWS as the BELOVED ONE commissioned while it is still day. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 26 Aug 2019, 10:19 pm

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. Highpr10
As long as I do not speak a word, I am its master; but once I say it, I am its slave. 

ROYAL GARMENTS OF THE PRIESTS     
"You shall make the robe of the ephod of pure blue.  The opening for the head shall be in the middle of it; the opening shall have a binding of woven work round about — it shall be like the opening of a coat of mail — so that it does not tear." [Exodus (Shemot) 28. 4 - 5 Tanakh, Torah] 

The High Priest wore a special robe over the fine-twined linen breeches and coat.  This robe could only be put upon a person already wearing the fine linen garments.  It was put on from above and always worn as a symbol of office, authority and dignity.  The LORD Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH is the very righteousness of GOD ETERNAL, as symbolized in the coat of linen; and HE is the KING.  Therefore, HE could wear the robe!  We who are the sons of the MOST HIGH GOD, wear the garments of salvation, dressed up in MESSIAH'S righteousness.  So, we can be clothed from above with HIS heavenly dignity.  JESUS THE BELOVED is the KING/PRIEST; we are the Children of the KING, a royal priesthood. 

It is not stated of what material this robe was to be made, only that it was blue — heaven's color, representing the LORD JESUS WHO came from heaven; it tells of HIS heavenly origin and destiny and of ours!  We are GOD'S people who have been born from above. 

There was no seam in this robe, no beginning and no ending.  Our LORD YESHUA is from "everlasting to everlasting." [Psalms/Tehillym 90. 2]  HE has the "power of an endless life." [Hebrews 7. 16]  Those who are in MESSIAH wear this "spiritual dress" of Eternity for HE promises HIS sons, "because I live, you will live also" [John 14:19], and "he that lives and believes in ME shall never die." [John 11. 26] 

Around the neck of this garment was a linen corset ("tacharah" is the Hebrew word meaning binding of woven work — it implies "white or linen") which made it impossible to tear, for the rending of it was forbidden. [Leviticus/Vayikra 10. 6]  Notice in the fulfillment of this commandment and prophecy [Psalms/Tehillym 22:18], the Roman soldiers did not divide the robe of the MAN OF SORROWS among themselves, as was the custom, but gambled for the whole garment instead. [Mark 15. 14; John 19. 24]  The HOLY ETERNAL ONE also had commanded that the people of Israel rend their hearts and not their garments. [Joel/Yoel 2. 13]  The LORD JESUS' robe was not torn, but HIS heart was [Psalms/Tehillym 22:14] — broken for the sins of the world.  Caiphas did tear his garment, however, when Y’SHUA  stood before him.  The penalty, under the Law, for disobedience of defiling the priestly garment, was death.  Unconsciously Caiaphas testified, by this tearing of his robe, that he "died" and was no longer the High Priest in Israel — that Y’SHUA is the TRUE HIGH PRIEST! [Leviticus/Vayikra 21. 10] 

No man could take MESSIAH'S life from HIM, Y’SHUA deliberately laid it down of HIMSELF.  HIS robe was kept whole; it could not be torn.  And, no one can take our life in the LORD JESUS from us!  For all eternity, those who remain faithful, can rest in assurance that they belong to the MASTER CREATOR, the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL. 

We lift up our hearts and our hands to YOU, GREAT GOD in Heaven for YOUR loving-kindness, O LORD, is mighty over us and we are ever thankfully indebted to YOU, MOST MERCIFUL GOD.  We will examine our ways and test them, and return to YOU, O MOST HIGH.  May each day be entered with joy in our hearts and confidence that ALMIGHTY GOD, in HIS mercy, will continue to use us as HIS messengers of the GOOD NEWS to the perplexed and depraved world around us! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 24 Aug 2019, 10:43 pm

Experience is what you get when you don’t get what you expect. 

IN SEARCH OF MESSIAH     
The LORD GOD ALMIGHTY is not a man that HE could lie and when HE makes a promise, HE will keep it.  The RIGHTEOUS ONE says what HE means and means what HE says!  In the TORAH (OLD COVENANT) we read many prophecies concerning the coming MESSIAH.  OMNIPOTENT GOD anointed holy men of Israel to write these promises and there is much said of this ONE SUPREME PERSON WHO was to come.  The "CENTRAL FIGURE" of the HOLY SCRIPTURES is the MESSIAH OF ISRAEL, the SAVIOR OF THE WORLD.  We see HIM on every page of GOD'S Law.   Every incident or person that is mentioned in the OLD TESTAMENT points to the PIERCED ONE in some way to bring out a greater revelation of HIM. 

In the NEW COVENANT also we read how Y’SHUA THE MESSIAH, referred to the TORAH many times as picturing HIMSELF.  After HE had resurrected from the grave and was walking with two of HIS disciples on the road to Emmaus, HE lovingly rebuked them for their sadness over HIS crucifixion:  "Then HE said to them — O foolish ones, and slow of heart to believe in ALL THAT THE PROPHETS HAVE SPOKEN!  Ought not the CHRIST to have suffered these things and to enter into HIS glory?" [Luke 24. 25 - 26]  The LORD JESUS rebuked them for not believing all the prophetic pictures of HIMSELF.  Then HE continues speaking to them repeating what the prophets said, "And beginning at Moses and all the Prophets, HE expounded to them in all the SCRIPTURES the things concerning HIMSELF." [Luke 24. 27] 

Take note:  The MESSIAH state publicly that — ALL the SCRIPTURES  speaks of HIM.  The "SCRIPTURES" to which HE referred was the TANAKH (the entire OLD COVENANT).  There was no NEW TESTAMENT at that time, it didn't appear until some years after YESHUA was crucified and was resurrected. 

Studying the NEW COVENANT, you would find there are 190 references to the TORAH (Five Books of Moses); 101 references to the KETHUVIM (WRITINGS); and 104 references to the book of Isaiah and 30 references to the Minor Prophets.  In all, there are 639 references or quotes from the TANAKH in the NEW COVENANT.  Over and over again, you will find the words — "it is Written" or "that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Prophets" or "as the SCRIPTURE says" or "according to the SCRIPTURES." 

Any open-minded, unbiased Jew (or Gentile) will be convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is only ONE PERSON in all the Universe who can possibly fit into all the details of prophecy of the MESSIAH found in the HOLY BIBLE, GOD'S INFALLIBLE WRITTEN WORD. 

Daniel tells of MESSIAH'S coming before the second destruction of Jerusalem.  Moses declared that the MESSIAH was to appear while Judah "held the Scepter" as the royal tribe of Israel.  The Sanhedrin was the law-making body of Judah before they were dispersed.  Micah, the Jewish prophet, writes that MESSIAH was to come from the line of David.  Moses writes HE must be a descendant of Abraham.  The Jewish prophet, Isaiah, declares that the LORD would give a supernatural sign concerning the conception of the ANOINTED ONE.  HIS conception and birth would be like no other as it would be of a miraculous nature.  Jeremiah and Isaiah both write that the MESSIAH was to have a Human and a Divine nature.  Jeremiah says HE would be righteous and would be identified as, "THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 23. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  Isaiah declares that the COMING SAVIOR would be a "CHILD" born to Israel and would be called "WONDERFUL, COUNSELOR, MIGHTY GOD, ETERNAL FATHER, PRINCE OF PEACE" [Isaiah/Yeshayah 9:6], and that authority was settled on HIS shoulders. 

If you object to the fact that MESSIAH will be both "HUMAN" and "DIVINE" — study again the OLD COVENANT and discover that OMNIPOTENT CREATOR GOD appeared in HUMAN form to Abraham, to Jacob, to Manoah, to Joshua and others.  Many SCRIPTURE portions relate this fact of the HUMAN and the DIVINE in the PERSON of Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH.

Daniel, Isaiah, and others prophesied that the ANOINTED ONE was to come to atone for the iniquities of the people and to bring in everlasting righteousness.  In the Psalms, David writes of MESSIAH'S death, resurrection and coming again.  And there are many more portions of the TANAKH, which speak of HIM.  However, one must conclude that Peter's message of 2,000 years ago to his own Jewish brethren is still a message to our Jewish people today:
   "But those things which GOD foretold by the mouth of all HIS prophets, that the CHRIST would suffer, HE has thus fulfilled.  Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the LORD, and that HE may send JESUS CHRIST, WHO was preached to you before, WHOM heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which GOD has spoken by the mouth of all HIS holy prophets since the world began.  For Moses truly said to the fathers — The LORD your GOD will raise up for you a PROPHET like me from your brethren.  HIM you shall hear in all things, whatever HE says to you.  And it shall be that every soul who will not hear that PROPHET shall be utterly destroyed from among the people.  Yes, and all the prophets, from Samuel and those who follow, as many as have spoken, have also foretold these days. You are sons of the prophets, and of the covenant that GOD made with our fathers, saying to Abraham — And in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.  To you first, GOD, having raised up HIS SERVANT JESUS, sent HIM to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities." [Acts 3. 18 - 26]  

Today, will you believe the words of the Jewish prophets and accept the LORD Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH as your SOON-COMING KING? 

WELCOME SABBATH – Queen of the week!  Sabbath of Ekev – “Because” [Reading: Deuteronomy 7:12 - 11:25; Isaiah 49:14 – 51:3; Matthew 16:13-20] 
  Praised are YOU, YEHOWAH, our GOD, SOVEREIGN of the Universe, WHO makes us holy with YOUR mitzvoth and favours us with the Holy Shabbat, lovingly and graciously given to us.  Remember, HE WHO keeps Israel neither slumbers or sleeps! 
  Enjoy this special day with family and/or friends.  

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 22 Aug 2019, 11:47 pm

It is not enough to hope for redemption, we must be catalyst for it. 

WHOM TO OBEY, GOD OR MAN     
"Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities.  For there is no authority except from GOD, and the authorities that exist are appointed by GOD.  Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of GOD, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.  For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil.  Do you want to be unafraid of the authority?  Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same.  For he is GOD'S minister to you for good.  But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is GOD'S minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil." [Romans 13. 1 - 4] 

As Paul was writing these words, the monstrous Emperor Nero, who eventually had Paul executed, was at the height of his power, yet Paul said that whoever "resists the authority, resists the ordinance of GOD, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves." [Romans 13. 

The general function of human government, the gift instituted by ALMIGHTY GOD may be said to be threefold: To Protect, Punish, and Promote.  
The Function of Protection:  The moment Adam sinned, it was obvious that civilization would need some form of restraint and rule to protect citizens that do good (Godliness) and punish those who do wrong (perversions, dishonesty, corruptions).  An example of this function is where Roman soldiers step in and save Paul from being murdered by his own enraged countrymen in Jerusalem. [see Acts 21. 27 - 37] 

The Function of Punishment:  Both Paul and Peter bring this out.  Paul writes that properly appointed human officials are to be regarded as GOD’S servants to "bear the sword."  That is, to impose punishment upon criminals. [Romans 13. 4]  Peter tells us that we are to "submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the LORD'S sake, whether to the king as supreme, or to governors, as to those who are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers and for the praise of those who do good.  For this is the will of GOD." [1 Peter 2. 13 - 15] 

The Function of Promotion:  Human government is to promote the general welfare of the community where its laws are in effect.  Paul commanded us to pray for human leaders "that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence." [1 Timothy 2. 1] 

However, our present government has reversed GOD’S righteous Law by redefining good and evil to appease the wicked elements of our society and now they call evil "Good" and good "Evil, Discrimination, Bullying, or a Hate-Crime".  When a government changes GOD'S Laws and calls evil good and good evil — they are not doing what GOD appointed for them to do.  "WOE to those who call evil good, and good evil; who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!  WOE to those who are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!  WOE to men mighty at drinking wine, WOE to men valiant for mixing intoxicating drink, who justify the wicked for a bribe, and take away justice from the righteous man!" [Isahiah/Yeshayah 5. 20 - 23] 

They do not fear the SOVEREIGN LORD, therefore they have the impudent audacity to challenge and change HIS Laws.  They are fulfilling the prophesies that say in the End Times "He (The Anti-Christ) shall speak pompous words against the MOST HIGH, shall persecute the saints of the MOST HIGH, and shall intend to change times and law." [Daniel/Danyel 2. 25] 

"In the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of GOD, having a form of godliness but denying its power.  And from such people turn away!" [2 Timothy 3. 1 - 6] 

A follower of MESSIAH Y’SHUA is only subject to government when it functions properly and maintains law and order.  But not when the government commits moral wrong and persecutes the believer by passing laws they cannot follow.  CHRISTanity has come under heavy persecution these last few years; though this is not new, as there has been a war between CREATOR GOD and Satan since Lucifer fell from his heavenly position. [see Isaiah/Yeshayah 14. 12 - 17]  We must "obey GOD rather than men" [Acts 5:29], whenever there is a conflict between the ordinances of men and the Righteous Laws of the MASTER DESIGNER.  When man’s [government] laws disagree with GOD’S Laws, those who follow HIM must take a stand against evil, especially when sin becomes the approved and dictated law of the land. 

The wicked are emboldened as the government continues to pass laws that promote abortions on demand (murder of the unborn), homosexual perversions — every kind of sexual abominations, and drugs.  Sexual abominations degrade an individual and bring GOD'S Wrath against the nation. [Romans 1. 18 - 32]  Now the homosexuals can sue any business, including churches that refuses to condone and accept their perverted lifestyle.  Thus, GOD’S wrath is justified — whoever commits any of these abominations and defiles themselves brings the Wrath of GOD against the nation. [see Leviticus/Vayikra 18:1-30] 

In times past, the Apostles were condemned and threatened for the stand they took for righteousness sake.  The people, the priests, the captain of the temple, and the Sadducees came upon Peter and John demanding that their message "spreads no further among the people, let us severely threaten them, that from now on they speak to no man in this NAME.  So they called them and commanded them not to speak at all nor teach in the NAME of JESUS.  But Peter and John answered and said to them — "Whether it is right in the sight of GOD to listen to you more than to GOD, you judge.  For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard." [Acts 4. 17 - 20] 

"Let the LORD be a TRUE and FAITHFUL WITNESS between us, if we do not do according to everything which the LORD your GOD sends us by you.  Whether it is pleasing or displeasing, we will obey the VOICE of the LORD our GOD to WHOM we send you, that it may be well with us when we obey the VOICE of the YEHOWAH ELOHIYM." [Jeremiah/Yirmeyah 42. 5 - 6] 

"I am the LORD, I do not change." [Malachi/Malakhi 3. 6]  We must obey the Laws of GOD MOST HIGH, and thru the power of the HOLY SPIRIT speak the TRUTH OF GOD with boldness and take a stand for righteousness whatever the cost, honoring and zealously obeying the ONE WHO never changes; loving the sinner; hating the sin. 

May our HEAVENLY FATHER hear our prayers, that our long-awaited MESSIAH YESHUA, the SON OF DAVID, KING of kings comes quickly.  And, may HIS Holy Temple be rebuilt speedily, even in our day, Amen!  May you be blessed with love, hope, health, wisdom and GOD’S incredibly amazing grace as you seek HIM.  

Believing is having faith in advance for what only makes sense afterwards. 

BONE OF MY BONES     
"Then Adam said — This one at last is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh.  This one shall be called woman (Hebrew: ‘ishshah), for from man (Hebrew: ‘ish) she was taken." [Genesis (Bereshit) 2. 23 Tanakh, Torah] 

This statement of the first man, Adam, was made when the MIGHTY CREATOR told him that a suitable helper would be made for him, "The LORD GOD said — "It is not good for man to be alone; I will make a fitting helper for him."  And the LORD GOD formed out of the earth all the beasts of the field and all the fowl of the sky, and brought them to Adam to see what he would call them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name.  So Adam gave names to all cattle, to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field.  But for Adam there was not found a fitting help meet for him.  So the LORD GOD caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam, and while he slept; HE took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh thereof.  Then the LORD GOD made from the rib which HE had taken from man into a woman; and HE brought her to the man." [Genesis (Bereshith) 2. 18 - 22 Tanakh, Torah] 

Then, out of the ground, GOD formed the beasts and brought them to him.  After their presentation, none was suitable for him.  Adam was searching from among these creatures of the dust one to be his close friend and partner, but found none to be suitable.  CREATOR GOD had not given to them of HIS life as was the case with the man that HE had made.  Therefore, a helpmate was not found among them to correspond to the nature of the "GOD-Breathed" one.  In mercy, because it was not good for man to be alone, the MASTER DESIGNER performed a miraculous operation for his sake.  From the side-parts (Hebrew: tsela’ — a rib {as curved} side of the body) of Adam HE built him a woman.  Upon seeing her, the man accepted her as his very own flesh and bone. 

The creatures that were formed out of the ground and brought before him, having no GOD-consciousness, were not suitable.  But this time from his own flesh, she was a part of him, closer and dearer then any other living creature in the Garden! 

What a wonderful spiritual truth we see here.  The first time we were born (physically), we came from the ground and did not have the BREATH OF GOD or DIVINE LIFE, and therefore could not possibly become helper or one who could come along-side and be a part of the MAN OF GLORY.  But GOD, in HIS mercy and because HE so loved, performed a miraculous operation upon the LAST ADAM, MESSIAH YESHUA — for behold! there came forth from HIS "side-parts" the precious blood, HIS life, which made it possible for one to be born again, born of GOD, this time a very vital, warm, living part of HIM! 

"Your body is the temple of the HOLY SPIRIT WHO is in you, whom you have from GOD, and you are not your own for you were bought at a price; therefore glorify GOD in your body and in your spirit, which are GOD'S." [see 1 Corinthians 6. 19]  Now all who accept the LORD Y’SHUA are fit to be HIS companion, HIS hand extended — closer and dearer to HIM than when we were but creatures of the dust alone!  HalleluYAH!

Sin by any other name is still SIN:

It is not an affair, it is adultery.

It is not premarital sex, it is fornication.

It is not one’s deviated selection of a partner, it is sodomy.

It is not obsession, it is idolatry.

It is not fibbing, it is lying.

It is not abortion, it is murder.

Don’t white-wash sin, REPENT of it!!!  

In no wise speak against the truth; but be ashamed of the error of your ignorance.

MESSIAH REVEALED TO ISRAEL     
"For I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem for war; the City shall be captured, the houses plundered, and the women violated; and a part of the City shall go into exile.  But the rest of the population shall not be uprooted from the City...
..On that Day, the LORD will set HIS feet on the Mount of Olives, near Jerusalem on the East, and the Mount of Olives shall split across from the East to West, and one part of the Mount shall shift to the North and the other to the South, a huge valley.  You shall flee to the Valley in the Hills (Hebrew: Har-Gay'ee), for Har-Gay'ee shall reach only to Azal... 
..You shall flee as you fled because of the earthquake.  And the LORD my GOD, with all the holy beings, will come to you and the LORD shall be KING over all the earth.  In that Day there shall there be one LORD, and HIS NAME ONE.  The LORD alone shall be worshiped and shall be invoked by HIS TRUE NAME." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 14. 2, 4, 5, 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"And I will fill the House of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem with the SPIRIT OF GRACE & COMPASSION; and they shall look upon ME WHOM they have pierced, and they shall mourn because of HIM as one mourns for a favorite son, and show bitter grief because of HIM as one in bitterness for his first-born.  In that day, the great wailing in Jerusalem shall be as great as the wailing at Hadad-Rimmon in the plain of Megiddon." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 12. 9 - 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  

"In that day a fountain shall be open to the House of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem for purging and cleansing.  And when HE is asked — What are these wounds on YOUR back? — HE will reply, From being beaten in the homes of MY friends." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 13. 1, 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  

From the preceding preliminary verses of HOLY SCRIPTURE, we see that when the nations of the world center their attack on the Jewish people in Jerusalem, Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH will return to earth to defend Israel against her enemies for the last time, to reveal HIMSELF to these Jews who had been blinded as to HIS true identity as MESSIAH.  The LORD JESUS will identify HIMSELF as the "LORD OF GLORY" through the marks of the wounds in HIS hands and HIS feet.  HE WHO is the FAITHFUL & RIGHTEOUS ONE will forgive those who repent of their sin, judge the nations who mistreated Israel, establish HIS Kingdom on the earth with all HIS saints (Jew & Gentile) and rule and reign forever!  "In abundant authority and peace without limit, upon David's throne and kingdom, that it may be firmly established in justice and in equity now and evermore.  The zeal of the LORD OF HOSTS will bring this to pass." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 9. 7 Tanakh, Nevi'im]   Even so, come quickly, LORD JESUS! 

O FATHER & REDEEMER, mindful of YOUR covenant, we pray that YOUR love may never forsake us.  Even as the rainbow recalls this covenant, so may each new day bring to all men the thought of YOUR gracious promise.  Hasten the time when YOUR Law will be written in every heart, from the smallest to the greatest.  Then shall mankind do YOUR will and the reward of righteous service shall be peace.  

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 21 Aug 2019, 8:58 pm

Man shows his true relationship to GOD by his actions. 

THE INVISIBLE GOD     
"No one has seen GOD at any time.  The ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, WHO is in the bosom of the FATHER, HE has declared HIM." [John 1. 18] 

The GLORIOUS LORD GOD is present everywhere in HIS creation, so HE is necessarily invisible anywhere.  HE is "the KING eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise GOD." [1 Timothy 1. 17]  ALMIGHTY GOD is omnipresent and omnipotent and HE can manifest HIMSELF in tangible, visible form when HE so chooses.  And at various times throughout the ages, GOD has made HIMSELF known.  Pointing out just a few times the ETERNAL ONE appeared to men:  The LORD GOD was with the two angels who appeared to Abraham, in the form of men, before continuing on to Sodom and Gomorrah. [Genesis/Bereshith 18]  Then in Mount Sinai — "Moses, Aaron, Nadab, Abihu and seventy elders of Israel saw the GOD OF ISRAEL: Under HIS feet there was the likeness of a pavement of sapphire, like the very sky for purity.  Yet HE did not raise HIS hand against the leaders of Israel; they beheld GOD, and they ate and drank." [Exodus (Shemot) 24. 9 - 11 Tanakh, Torah] 

Obviously, the PERSON they saw was GOD'S ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON WHO was manifest visibly. The LORD Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH is "the IMAGE of the INVISIBLE GOD, the FIRSTBORN of every creature." [Colossians 1. 15]  In some marvelous way beyond human comprehension, the OMNIPRESENT, INFINITE GOD has on occasion taken on the appearance of a human being with the intended purpose of conveying a specific revelation or to accomplish some divine purpose.  Such manifestations are called theophany and each has been implemented by the SON OF GOD, the WORD, in Pre-Incarnate Form.  "And the WORD became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld HIS glory, the glory as of the ONLY BEGOTTEN of the FATHER, full of grace and truth." [John 1. 14] 

Then, the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD became the ETERNAL SON OF MAN.  "Concerning the WORD OF LIFE — the LIFE was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that ETERNAL LIFE which was with the FATHER and was manifested to us — that which we have seen and heard we declare to you." [John 1. 2] 

The BELOVED Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH became as we are so HE could save us, as befitting a PERFECT SAVIOR!  The LORD JESUS is our KINSMAN WHO fulfilled the Law that declares, "if one of your kinsman being in straits, sells himself to the stranger (we sold ourselves to sin), after he is sold he may be redeemed again — ONE OF HIS KINSMEN shall redeem him." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 25. 47 - 48 Tanakh, Torah]  How very much our COMPASSIONATE, DEVOTED REDEEMER loves us and became our BELOVED KINSMAN giving HIMSELF as a RANSOM that we might be free.  Thank YOU, HEAVENLY FATHER for JESUS, YOUR PERFECT GIFT!  

O ROCK OF ISRAEL, redeem those who are oppressed and deliver those who are persecuted.  Praised and adored are YOU, our REDEEMER, the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL. Eternal is YOUR power, O LORD, YOU are mighty to save.  

May GOD bless and keep you!  May GOD watch over you in kindness!  May GOD grant you a life of good health, joy and peace.  

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 19 Aug 2019, 8:15 pm

Power buries those who wield it. 

AARONIC PRIESTHOOD     
"You shall bring forward your brother Aaron, with his sons, from among the Israelites, to serve ME as priests: Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, the sons of Aaron." [Exodus (Shemot) 28. 1 Tanakh, Torah] 

The meaning of the names tell a story:  Aaron (very high), Nadab (willing), Abihu (my father is HE), Eleazar (help of GOD), Ithamar (land of palms).  Or. . . MESSIAH is very high and HE is willing to obey HIS FATHER and GOD helps HIM to be victorious. 

The LORD GOD ALMIGHTY instructs Moses that his brother, Aaron, one of his own flesh and blood, is to be the High Priest for the Israelite people.  This is a beautiful prophecy of the LORD Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH, the HIGHLY EXALTED SON OF MAN.  HE was born into the human family, "chosen" and "called" of the MIGHTY CREATOR GOD to be our GREAT HIGH PRIEST. 

The sons of Aaron were also to be taken from among the Israelites that he might serve in the priest's office.  There is an implication here that Aaron is able to minister only if his sons are with him.  Aaron does not perform his priestly duties without his sons, and they do not attend to the service of the priesthood without him.  They are as one (Hebrew: echad)! 

When an individual receives MESSIAH Y’SHUA as LORD and SAVIOR, he is given the power to become a son of GOD ETERNAL.  Being born into the family he is permitted to minister as a priest with the GREAT HIGH PRIEST.  We are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood who do not serve as priests without HIM; HE does not minister without us.  We are HIS hands, HIS feet, HIS representatives on earth. 

"And no man takes this honour to himself, but he who is called by GOD, just as Aaron was." [Hebrews 5. 4]  Only those who are in the heavenly family can be priests, not man-appointed priests, but the Called of GOD. [Ephesians 4. 1 - 2; 2 Thessalonians 2. 13 - 15]  They must be sons of HIS OWN flesh and blood.  They cannot buy the priesthood, but they must be born-anew into it. 

"That he may minister unto ME" — not to men but to GOD. [Ephesians 6. 6 - 7; Colossians 3. 22 - 24]  The LORD JESUS does not minister to please men, but serves according to GOD'S desire that HE might bring the DIVINE approval.  "This is MY BELOVED SON (we are sons in the SON) in WHOM I am well pleased." [Matthew 3. 17; 17. 5]  How wonderful it will be at the end of this earthly life to hear those blessed words from THE MASTER. . ."WELL DONE, good and faithful servant...enter into the joy of your LORD." [Matthew 25. 21] 

"They shall approach ME to minister to ME; and they shall stand before ME to offer to ME the fat and the blood." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 44. 15 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  One of the primary duties of the priests was the offering of sacrifices.  Likewise, we as believer-priests are to offer acceptable, spiritual sacrifices of praise continually to ALMIGHTY GOD with which HE is well pleased. [see Psalms/Tehillym 27. 6; Hebrews 13. 15; 1 Peter 2. 5]

Let us not be as those who stop in the Outer Court and kneel at the Cross (Altar of Sacrifice) to accept MESSIAH Y’SHUA as SAVIOR, but let us go on into the Holy of Holies and meet OMNIPOTENT GOD at HIS Throne (Ark of the Covenant) to gratefully accept HIM as LORD & MASTER of our lives!  If we gratefully accept HIM as LORD & MASTER of our lives, we can "come boldly to the Throne of Grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need." [Hebrews 4. 16]  Those who are wise are ever blessed with unsurpassed riches of knowing the GREAT OMNISCIENT GOD personally, intimately!

As we bid farewell to Shabbat with the Havdallah Ceremony, we use all of our senses: We taste the wine, smell the spices, see the shadow of candles, hear prayers and songs, touch family and friends as we wish them a Good Week.  Our prayer is that GOD, WHO separates the holy from the secular, forgive our sins, guide our life, and fill the coming days with HIS DIVINE PRESENCE.  
  Open your mouth in holiness and purity, with song and psalm, and bless and praise, glorify and revere, sanctify and ascribe sovereignty to the NAME of the DIVINE KING, the GREAT, MIGHTY & AWESOME ONE. . . holy is HE.  Take upon yourself the yoke of the Kingdom of Heaven and give sanction to one another to bless the CREATOR.  In tranquil joy of spirit, with pure speech and holy melody exclaim: "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD OF HOSTS, the whole earth is full of HIS glory." 
  May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be your daily fragrance. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 17 Aug 2019, 10:57 pm

No secret causes GOD concern, HE knows all. 

NAARAH — BETHULAH — ALMAH 
"He (Abraham's servant) had scarcely finished speaking (to the LORD GOD), when Rivkah (Rebekkah), who was born to Bethuel, the son of Milcah the wife of Abraham's brother, Nahor, came out with her pitcher on her shoulder. The young woman (Hebrew: naarah) was very beautiful, a virgin (Hebrew: bethulah) whom no man had known." [Genesis (Bereshith) 24. 16 Tanakh, Torah] 

Rivkah (Rebekkah) is called a virgin (bethulah); later, in Genesis 24:55, she is called an engaged virgin (Hebrew: almah). The RIGHTEOUS SOVEREIGN LORD, speaking by the HOLY SPIRIT through the prophet Isaiah said — "The LORD HIMSELF shall give you a sign: Behold, a virgin (almah – engaged virgin) shall conceive and shall bear a SON and shall call HIS NAME "IMMANU'EL (with us is GOD or GOD with us)." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 7. 14] 

"Naarah" simply means young woman. But, what is the difference between an almah and a bethulah?? Two thousand years after MESSIAH was born to the virgin Miryam (Mary), people would say that almah does not mean virgin — it simply means a young woman, but not necessarily a virgin. However, the MASTER OMNISCIENT CREATOR had already set a precedent (standard), a witness and a testimony for HIMSELF, for Yeshua, and for Miryam (Mary) from the beginning of recorded history in the Book of Genesis/Bereshith: 
When Rivkah (Rebekkah) appeared at the well in the afternoon, before she drew the water for Abraham's servant, she was called a bethulah (un-engaged virgin). A few hours later, still a virgin, she was now called an "almah." The only difference being that she was now an "engaged virgin (almah – engaged virgin)" having consented to marry Isaac, who was still in the Land of Promise. Rivkah is now betrothed or engaged and has never even seen her husband to be. 

Speaking through Isaiah, the LORD GOD OF ISRAEL, had specified that the woman who would conceive and bear a SON, IMMANU'EL, would be an virgin (almah)...an espoused, engaged, betrothed virgin (almah). Thus, the Hebrew words used in the account of Rivkah's engagement to Isaac makes it absolutely, undeniably and unquestionably clear. All three descriptions are used to describe the wife of Isaac, long before the couple even met. 

In Deuteronomy regarding the "Law of Marriage" you can see the differences also. "If a young woman (naarah) who is a virgin who is engaged (almah) to a husband for whom a bride-price had been paid — if a man comes upon her in a city and lies with her then you shall bring them both out to the gate of that city, and stone them to death with stones; the girl because she did not cry for help in the town, and the man because he violated another man's wife... But if the man comes upon the engaged woman (almah) in the open country, and the man lies with her by force, only the man who lay with her shall die, but you shall do nothing to the woman." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 22. 23, 25 Tanakh, Torah] However, "If a man finds a young woman (naarah) who is a virgin, who is not engaged (bethulah), and he seizes her and lies with her, and they are discovered, the man who lay with her shall pay the young woman's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife. Because he has violated her, he can never have the right to divorce her." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 22. 28 - 29 Tanakh, Torah] 

We know that Miryam (Mary) was engaged to Joseph, and was the chosen almah who would bring forth a SON, MESSIAH Y’SHUA. [Luke 1] Joseph, a most honorable man, "did not know her (Miryam) until she had brought forth her firstborn SON." [Matthew 1. 25] 

The GREAT, MIGHTY & HOLY GOD OF HOSTS not only sets the stage, but brings about all that HE says HE will do. "For with GOD, nothing is impossible." [Luke 1. 37] O LORD GOD, my HOPE and my PRAISE, "Nothing is too wondrous (extraordinary) for YOU!" [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 32. 18 Tanakh, Nevi'im] HalleluYAH! 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
JESUS! . . . Greetings in HIS SWEET & LOVELY NAME. May the flame of YESHUA ha'MASHIACH burn brightly in your heart as you share HIS light with others. May GOD, WHO is ALMIGHTY, prosper you in HIS purpose and grant you mercy, sustain you in HIS power, grace, and peace as you surrender your whole being to HIS perfecting will. 
Blessings and shalom – Shalom a rich word as it means so much more then "peace" – it includes "safety, rest, prosperity, wholeness, welfare, completion, fullness, soundness, and well-being." That is our prayer for each of you, our beloved and cherished friends.. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 13 Aug 2019, 9:08 am

The voice of rejoicing and salvation are in the tents of the righteous. 

KOSHER KID     
"The choice first-fruits of your soil you shall bring to the HOUSE OF YEHOWAH ELOHEY.  You shall not boil a kid in its mother's milk.  For you are a people consecrated to the LORD your GOD." [Exodus (Shemot) 23. 19; 34. 26; Deuteronomy/Devarim 14. 21 Tanakh, Torah] 

ALMIGHTY GOD does not say anything about eating meat and milk together, only the kid was not to be boiled in its mother's milk.  CHRIST-like-ones are not to follow the practices of the heathen nor do at all as they do.  "Do not worship the LORD your GOD in like manner." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 12. 4 Tanakh, Torah] 

History teaches that at the time of harvest, the heathen would seethe (boil) a kid in its mother's milk and sprinkle the broth in a peculiar mystical way over their trees and gardens to make them more fruitful for the next year.  This offering, on the part of the idolaters, shows the faith they placed in their gods and of the feasts which were observed in their honour.  In the RAS SHAMRA TABLETS it is stated that "if one desired favor with a deity he should boil a kid in its mother's milk and present it to the deity!"  [Joseph R. Free’s —Archeology & the BIBLE.] 

We are commanded against worshipping other gods (false—misleading as they be), we are not even to mention their names.  "Be on guard concerning all that I have told you.  Make no mention of the names of other gods; they shall not be heard on your lips." [Exodus (Shemot) 23. 13 Tanakh, Torah]  We are to keep the commands of the ONLY TRUE ALL-POWERFUL GOD, and nothing is to enter into our observances that would even hint at idolatry. 

The SOVEREIGN ONE repeatedly, over-and-over, and time-after-time commands HIS people— "You shall have no other gods besides ME." [Exodus (Shemot) 20. 3 Tanakh, Torah]  All faith and obedience is to be directed to the GREAT & MIGHTY GOD OF HEAVEN.  Now, as in times past, GOD'S people who are saved through MESSIAH Y’SHUA, our BLESSED REDEEMER & SAVIOUR, are not to follow the ways of the heathen or gods of the world. 

Man's traditions must be avoided entirely.  ALMIGHTY GOD'S HOLY WORD must be followed completely, then we will have an abundant life now and receive treasures of eternal joy with HIM and ever rejoice in the blessings of our LORD GOD. 

For all of us, daily life sometimes seems to be an obstacle course filled with rocks and thorns.  But, do not fear, nor be afraid, boldly declare the wonders of our GOD we are HIS witnesses,  HE will go before us, HE is our MIGHTY ROCK.  HE will sustain us with HIS right hand of justice and victoriously overcome in righteousness.  And when GOD'S PRECIOUS WRITTEN WORD is in the center of our life, we find sweet honey in the ROCK.  Have a blessed day as you saturate yourself in the sweetness of the LOVING LORD, the SOURCE OF LIFE. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum