Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
» 7 Life Lessons from Exercise
Yesterday at 8:31 pm by Admin

» Lessons from Rachel
Yesterday at 8:23 pm by Admin

» Here are five ways we can help stop bullying.
Yesterday at 7:52 pm by Admin

» Trump FAMILY NEWS
Yesterday at 7:33 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S
Yesterday at 6:32 pm by Admin

» If Hillary Goes Down So Will Obama
Yesterday at 5:53 pm by Admin

» PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP
Yesterday at 3:25 pm by Admin

» BIRTH PANGS – Series of Powerful Earthquakes Volcano's Strike Around the Globe
Yesterday at 2:55 pm by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
Yesterday at 1:24 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Yesterday at 1:16 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Yesterday at 1:13 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Yesterday at 1:07 pm by Admin

» HEAVEN LETTERS
Yesterday at 1:04 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL HISTORY
Thu 18 Oct 2018, 11:21 pm by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
Thu 18 Oct 2018, 11:07 pm by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Thu 18 Oct 2018, 7:19 pm by Admin

» WAR DRUMS
Thu 18 Oct 2018, 4:10 pm by Admin

» HURRICANE STORMS FLOODING
Thu 18 Oct 2018, 4:09 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Thu 18 Oct 2018, 3:53 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
Thu 18 Oct 2018, 3:35 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin on Tue 04 Jul 2017, 10:36 pm

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . .
He whose works are greater than his knowledge is like a tree with many roots and few branches, of which all the winds of heaven cannot uproot. 

MESSIAH, THE KOSHER ATONEMENT      
"Make sure that you do not partake of the blood; for the blood is the life, and you must not consume the life with the flesh. You must not partake of it; you must pour it out on the ground like water; you must not partake of it, in order that it may go well with you and with your descendants to come, for you will be doing what is right in the sight of the LORD." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 12. 23 - 25 Tanakh, Torah] 

Orthodox Jews are very careful in their method of killing animals for food.  The slaughtering must cause instantaneous unconsciousness and permit the greatest effusion of blood, giving great regard to prevent the slightest unnecessary suffering.  "You shall be holy people to ME — you must not eat flesh torn by beasts in the field; you shall cast it to the dogs." [Exodus (Shemot) 22. 31 Tanakh, Torah] "You must not consume any blood, either of bird or of animal in any of your settlements. Anyone who eats blood shall be cut off from his kin." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 7. 26 - 27 Tanakh, Torah]  "For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have assigned it to you to make atonement for your lives upon the altar; it is the blood, as life, that makes atonement." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 17. 11 Tanakh, Torah]  

The precious blood of the LORD YESHUA was drained from HIM for the life of the world.  HE was torn by "wild beasts" or "strong bulls of Bashan " according to the prophecy. [Psalms (Tehillym) 22. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim]   HE was made "unfit (Hebrew: terefah, tref)" — therefore the Jewish people, as a nation did not partake of HIM.  In prophecy they declared:  "HE (MESSIAH YESHUA) has no form or beauty, that we should look at HIM; no charm, that we should find HIM pleasing and desire HIM. HE is despised and rejected by men, a MAN of sorrows and suffering, familiar with grief and disease. We hid, as it were, our faces from HIM. HE was despised, we held HIM of no account." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 2 - 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  

But, YESHUA ha'MASHIACH was cursed for the sake of the sinner!  HE was made "unfit" that the sinner might be accepted in HIM.  The LORD JESUS was made sin that all believing on HIM might be made righteous!  This was to fulfill the WORD OF GOD concerning the MESSIAH OF ISRAEL WHO is the SAVIOR of the world.   For this, I can only bow my knees and humbly thank my WONDERFUL LORD! 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel !
Redeem Israel, O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles!
O LORD GOD, CREATOR of all, teach us to seek the good and to be wise. Fill us with zeal for knowledge lest ignorance leave us ineffective. Strengthen our faith, that we may kindle the light of YOUR PRESENCE in the hearts of others.  Rise up, O LORD, and YOUR enemies shall be scattered, and they that hate YOU shall flee before YOU. For out of Zion shall go forth the Law, and the WORD OF THE LORD from Jerusalem. 
Our prayer is that GOD, WHO'S PRESENCE dwells within us, bless you abundantly.  

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes.  Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness.  

Web Page:   www.delrifkah.com
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 04 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm

Tolerance eliminates justice (righteousness, honesty) — it totally removed moral indignation (proper, righteous anger), conviction (principles, belief), and courage (valor, boldness) to stand for what is right in the eyes of ALMIGHTY GOD.

WICKED NATIONS FORGET      
"Let the wicked be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget GOD! Arise, O LORD, let not men prevail; let the nations be judged in YOUR presence. Strike fear in them, O LORD; that the nations may know themselves to be only men. Selah" [Psalms (Tehillym) 9. 17, 19 - 20 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Widely ignored today is the subject of hell, even among pastors, teachers and evangelists.  Although rarely acknowledged, the place of eternal torment is often spoken of in HOLY SCRIPTURE.  Numerous warnings are given because hell is real and it is going to be more fully populated than heaven.  Heed the counsel of LORD MESSIAH YESHUA, "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it." [Matthew 7. 13 - 14]  

GOD'S WORD clearly shows that "No one does good. The LORD looks down from heaven upon the children of men to find a man of understand, a man mindful of GOD. All have turned aside, they have together become corrupt, altogether foul; there is none who does good, No, not even one." [Psalms (Tehillym) 14. 1 - 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim; Romans 3. 10 - 18]  Furthermore "the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one." [1 John 5. 19]  Since all are wicked (Hebrew: rasha – bad person, morally wrong, defiant, rebellious, condemned, guilty), we realize that ones who are cast into hell are those who remain so, who "forget GOD" and refuse to seek HIM. 

Nations all over the world have turned their backs on the RIGHTEOUS & JUST CREATOR, wickedness is legislated while righteousness, holiness, and integrity are totally eliminated from the laws of man.  Just as the LORD GOD foretold — they would call evil good, and good evil, even changing the laws to accommodate their immoral depravities. The wicked leaders speak pompous words against the MOST HIGH, persecute the saints of the MOST HIGH, and intend to change times and law. [see Daniel/Danyel 7. 25]  What treasures we have forfeited by disobedience.  

However, for the saints in full sincerity of heart and mind, will seek the LORD GOD with all their might — "for the wise man of intelligence, the path of life winds upward that he may turn away from hell below." [Proverbs (Mishle) 15. 24 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  GOD sent HIS CHERISHED, ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON to die for the ungodly while we were still wicked sinners. [Romans 5. 6]  Blessed are those who serve the LORD in fear and put their trust in HIM.  

Oh that every man would return to genuine love of GOD and faithfully trust HIM and HIS REVEALED WORD OF TRUTH, that we would be a holy people in every nation, HE would make us a praise and a name in honour.  In MESSIAH, YESHUA OF NAZARETH, I rejoice in HIS lovingkindness.  Yes — and I will continue to rejoice in the LORD my GOD!

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!  
 O come...let us adore HIM!  Praised are YOU, O LORD, the HOLY ETERNAL GOD. We render thanks to YOU that YOU sanctified us through YOUR WORD through which we gain freedom of the soul which comes through obedience to YOUR commandments. 
 May ALMIGHTY GOD’S love and peace shine out of each of us...as we bow in adoration before the KING OF GLORY...bright enough for all to see, clear enough for all to follow.
Have a fun and safe 4th of July as you celebrate with family and friends remembering that, only under GOD’S grace, mercies and provision are we truly free. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes.  Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness.  

We come into this world with a mission, and at the end, the only question is have we fulfilled it. 

HEAVENS OPENED 
"Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And HE WHO sat on him was called FAITHFUL and TRUE, and in righteousness HE judges and makes war." [Revelation 19. 11] 

This is the ultimate zenith in HOLY SCRIPTURE reference to when ALMIGHTY CREATOR GOD‘S opened heavens. At times, such as in this verse, heaven is opened in judgment, other times in blessings. In some cases in point, it is the atmospheric heaven that is opened, other times it is the heaven of heavens where the Majestic Throne of GOD stands. 

The first mention of the heavens being opened happened at an exact time when the RIGHTEOUS ONE brought the world-destroying flood of Noah’s day: "In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, on that day all the fountains of the great deep were broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened." [Genesis/Bereshith 7. 11] 

The second opening of heaven was quite different, however, as it spoke of a blessing when in the Wilderness, the POWER OF GOD "commanded the skies above, and opened the doors of heaven, and rained down manna upon them for food, and gave them of the bread of heaven. Men ate angels' food; HE sent them provision in plenty. HE caused an east wind to blow in the heavens; and drove the south wind by HIS might. HE also rained meat on them like dust, feathered fowl like the sands of the sea." [Psalms (Tehillym) 78. 23 - 27 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

In view of that we see, the HOLY ONE commanded and the windows of heaven rained down the waters of death; and at the perfect time, the doors of heaven rained down the bread of life! While in captivity, Ezekiel also saw the heavens opened in judgment and he "saw visions of GOD." [Ezekiel/Yehezke-El 1. 1] Malachi the prophet was told to "Bring the full tithe into the public storehouse and let there be food in MY House, and thus put ME to test — said the LORD OF HOSTS. "I will surely open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it." [Malachi (Malakhi) 3. 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

When the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA was baptized, the heavens were opened and men heard the great testimony from the HEAVENLY FATHER, saying, "This is MY BELOVED SON, in whom I am well pleased." [Matthew 3. 16 – 17; see Mark 1. 10; Luke 3.21] When Nathanael inquired of the LORD JESUS how HE knew him, HE answered and said to him, "you will see greater things than these...Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of GOD ascending and descending upon the SON OF MAN." [see John 1. 48 – 51] 

Stephen and Peter actually saw the heavens open: "But he (Stephen), being full of the HOLY SPIRIT, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of GOD, and JESUS standing at the right hand of GOD, and said, "Look! I see the heavens opened and the SON OF MAN standing at the right hand of GOD!" [Acts 7. 55 – 56] The Apostle Peter "saw heaven opened" [Acts 10. 11], and an object like a great sheet bound at the four corners, descending to him and was let down to the earth…three times, then the object was taken up into heaven again. On the Isle of Patmos, the Apostle John recounted that he looked "and behold, a door standing open in heaven" [Revelation 4. 1], and he saw the LORD on HIS Throne. 

How blessed we are to have these accounts (12 specific references—4 in the OLD COVENANT and 8 in the NEW) and we have eye-witness evidence of things that were seen. We too have a promised time awaiting. . .SCRIPTURE gives a glorious account of the heavens opening and rolling up like a scroll [Isaiah/Yeshayah 34. 4], and we as well will see our MAGNIFICENT SAVIOR: "Behold, HE is coming with clouds, and every eye will see HIM, even those who pierced HIM...HE WHO testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, LORD JESUS! 
The grace of our LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH be with you all. Amen." [Revelation 1. 7; 22. 20 – 21] 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
Vital part of the path to glory: 
“That I may know HIM and the power of HIS resurrection, and the fellowship of HIS sufferings, being conformed to HIS death.” Philippians 3:10 
“For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.” Romans 8:18 
“Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.” 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 
“But may the GOD of all grace, who called us to HIS eternal glory by MESSIAH YESHUA, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.” 1 Peter 5:10 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 03 Jul 2017, 10:56 pm

We come into this world with a mission, and at the end, the only question is have we fulfilled it. 

HEAVENS OPENED       
"Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And HE WHO sat on him was called FAITHFUL and TRUE, and in righteousness HE judges and makes war." [Revelation 19. 11] 

This is the ultimate zenith in HOLY SCRIPTURE reference to when ALMIGHTY CREATOR GOD‘S opened heavens.  At times, such as in this verse, heaven is opened in judgment, other times in blessings.  In some cases in point, it is the atmospheric heaven that is opened, other times it is the heaven of heavens where the Majestic Throne of GOD stands. 

The first mention of the heavens being opened happened at an exact time when the RIGHTEOUS ONE brought the world-destroying flood of Noah’s day: "In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, on that day all the fountains of the great deep were broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened." [Genesis/Bereshith 7. 11]  

The second opening of heaven was quite different, however, as it spoke of a blessing when in the Wilderness, the POWER OF GOD "commanded the skies above, and opened the doors of heaven, and rained down manna upon them for food, and gave them of the bread of heaven. Men ate angels' food; HE sent them provision in plenty. HE caused an east wind to blow in the heavens; and drove the south wind by HIS might. HE also rained meat on them like dust, feathered fowl like the sands of the sea." [Psalms (Tehillym) 78. 23 - 27 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  

In view of that we see, the HOLY ONE commanded and the windows of heaven rained down the waters of death; and at the perfect time, the doors of heaven rained down the bread of life!  While in captivity, Ezekiel also saw the heavens opened in judgment and he "saw visions of GOD." [Ezekiel/Yehezke-El 1. 1]   Malachi the prophet was told to "Bring the full tithe into the public storehouse and let there be food in MY House, and thus put ME to test — said the LORD OF HOSTS. "I will surely open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it." [Malachi (Malakhi) 3. 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

When the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA was baptized, the heavens were opened and men heard the great testimony from the HEAVENLY FATHER, saying, "This is MY BELOVED SON, in whom I am well pleased." [Matthew 3. 16 – 17; see Mark 1. 10; Luke 3.21]  When Nathanael inquired of the LORD JESUS how HE knew him, HE answered and said to him, "you will see greater things than these...Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of GOD ascending and descending upon the SON OF MAN." [see John 1. 48 – 51] 

Stephen and Peter actually saw the heavens open: "But he (Stephen), being full of the HOLY SPIRIT, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of GOD, and JESUS standing at the right hand of GOD, and said, "Look! I see the heavens opened and the SON OF MAN standing at the right hand of GOD!" [Acts 7. 55 – 56]  The Apostle Peter "saw heaven opened" [Acts 10. 11], and an object like a great sheet bound at the four corners, descending to him and was let down to the earth…three times, then the object was taken up into heaven again.  On the Isle of Patmos, the Apostle John recounted that he looked "and behold, a door standing open in heaven" [Revelation 4. 1], and he saw the LORD on HIS Throne. 

How blessed we are to have these accounts (12 specific references—4 in the OLD COVENANT and 8 in the NEW) and we have eye-witness evidence of things that were seen.  We too have a promised time awaiting. . .SCRIPTURE gives a glorious account of the heavens opening and rolling up like a scroll [Isaiah/Yeshayah 34. 4], and we as well will see our MAGNIFICENT SAVIOR: "Behold, HE is coming with clouds, and every eye will see HIM, even those who pierced HIM...HE WHO testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, LORD JESUS! 
The grace of our LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH be with you all. Amen." [Revelation 1. 7; 22. 20 – 21]

Vital part of the path to glory:
“That I may know HIM and the power of HIS resurrection, and the fellowship of HIS sufferings, being conformed to HIS death.” Philippians 3:10  
“For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.” Romans 8:18
“Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.  For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.” 2 Corinthians 4:16-18  
“But may the GOD of all grace, who called us to HIS eternal glory by MESSIAH YESHUA, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.” 1 Peter 5:10 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 03 Jul 2017, 12:38 am

In choosing a friend, go up a step. [TALMUD, Yebamot 63a

THE BUTLER & THE BAKER      
"The cupbearer and the baker of the king of Egypt offended their lord, the king of Egypt . Pharaoh was furious with his two officials, the chief cupbearer and the chief baker, and put them in custody, in the house of the captain of the guard, in the same prison house where Joseph was confined. The chief jailer assigned Joseph to them, and he attended them." [Genesis (Bereshith) 40. 1 – 4 Tanakh, Torah]

In the course of their imprisonment, the cupbearer (butler) and the baker had a dream on the same night. When Joseph inquired about their distraught countenance and learned they had dreamed and didn't know its interpretation. Joseph replied that the ALMIGHTY GOD OF HEAVEN could give interpretations and asked them both to tell him their dreams.  [Genesis/Bereshith 40. 9 – 11]

The cupbearer divulged his dream to Joseph — "Behold, in my dream a vine was before me. On the vine were three branches. It had barely budded, when out came its blossoms and its clusters ripened into grapes. Pharaoh's cup was in my hand, and I took the grapes and pressed them into Pharaoh's cup, and placed the cup in Pharaoh's hand." [Genesis (Bereshith) 40. 9 – 11 Tanakh, Torah] Joseph said to the butler, "This is the interpretation: The three branches are three days. In three days Pharaoh will lift up your head and restore you to your post, you will place Pharaoh's cup in his hand, as was your former custom, when you were his cupbearer. But think of me when it is well with you again, and do me the kindness of mentioning me to Pharaoh so as to free me from this place. For in truth, I was stolen away from the land of the Hebrews; nor have I done anything here that they should put me into this dungeon." [Genesis (Bereshith) 40. 12 – 15 Tanakh, Torah]

Having heard the favorable interpretation that the butler was to be restored, the baker excitedly then told Joseph his dream.  "I also was in my dream, and there were three baskets with white bread on my head. In the uppermost basket there were all kinds of baked goods for Pharaoh; and the birds were eating it out of the basket above my head." Joseph answered, "This is its interpretation: The three baskets are three days. In three days Pharaoh will lift off your head from you and hang you on a tree; and the birds will pick off your flesh." [Genesis (Bereshith) 40. 16 – 19 Tanakh, Torah]

On the third day, just as Joseph had expressed, Pharaoh celebrated his birthday with a banquet for all his officials.  He lifted up the head of the butler pardoning and restoring him; and the cupbearer once more placed the cup in Pharaoh's hand.  But the baker, just as Joseph foretold, was hanged to death on a tree. [Genesis/Bereshith 40. 20 – 22]

The butler, the wine server, was granted life. The baker who had prepared breads for Pharaoh, committed some sin worthy of death and was hanged on a tree [Deuteronomy/Devarim 21. 22, 23], and the birds ate his flesh.

The communion of our LORD YESHUA is pictured in this story of the wine and bread.  The Bread eaten by the birds, speaks of the body of JESUS being torn apart by the whips and cross.  Believers are granted access to the FATHER by this "new and living way which HE consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, HIS flesh." [Hebrews 10. 20]  The Wine speaks of the blood shed in the death of YESHUA to provide a covering for sin, bringing life for those who believe.  "For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls; it is the blood, as life, that makes expiation. The life of all flesh is its blood." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 17. 11, 14 Tanakh, Torah]  

Our WONDERFUL SAVIOR took our sin and guilt on HIMSELF allowing HIS body to be broken and delivered up in our place.  YESHUA proclaimed, "I am the BREAD OF LIFE. This is the BREAD which comes down from heaven, that one may eat of it and not die. I am the LIVING BREAD which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this BREAD, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is MY flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world." [John 6. 48, 50 - 51]

Then YESHUA continued teaching — "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh (bread) of the SON OF MAN and drink HIS blood (wine), you have no life in you. Whoever eats MY flesh and drinks MY blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For MY flesh is food indeed, and MY blood is drink indeed. He who eats MY flesh and drinks MY blood abides in ME, and I in him. As the LIVING FATHER sent ME, and I live because of the FATHER, so he who feeds on ME will live because of ME. This is the BREAD which came down from heaven...He who eats this BREAD will live forever." [John 6. 53 - 58]

The LORD JESUS shed HIS life's blood (WINE) that all who accept HIS redemption are released from all their sin and can stand clean and are made whole.  [1 John 1. 7]   How marvelous to know that you can have this FREE GIFT as a heritage if only you are willing to receive the ONE (SACRIFICE OF DELIVERANCE) WHO paid the full price of love for you.

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!
Bidding farewell to Shabbos with blessings, grace, peace and mercy to each of you, our beloved friends, our family in the LORD GOD, as it is appropriate to express thanks: to existence, to destiny, to those we love, and even to our enemies, if we are able to, who have taught us valuable lessons.  Gratefulness is an important spiritual practice.  Guard well your heritage. . . written with the precious blood of our LORD & REDEEMER, YESHUA ha'MASHIACH. 
 Go with GOD and enjoy HIS presence every day of the week! 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 01 Jul 2017, 11:17 pm

Never confuse culture with morality. 

DAVID’S HERITAGE 
"Naomi took the child and held him to her bosom, and became a nurse to him. Also the neighbor women gave him a name, saying — "A son is born to Naomi!" They named him Obed; he is the father of Jesse, the father of David." [Ruth (Roos) 4. 16 - 17 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The Book of Ruth is an incredible love story laced with devotion and redemption, a story of a woman who forsakes her pagan heritage and clings to the people of Israel and the GOD OF ISRAEL. Because of her faithfulness at a time of national faithlessness, the ALMIGHTY ONE rewards her by giving her a new husband (Boaz), a son (Obed, the grandfather of David), and a privileged position being in the lineage of David (her great-grandson, the greatest king of Israel), and the MESSIAH, the KINSMAN-REDEEMER (Hebrew: go’el). 

David must have been amazed at the wonderful kindness of the GRACIOUS MASTER that brought Ruth the Moabitess into his ancestry despite the direct and specific command that stipulated that a Moabites should not be brought into the congregation of the LORD, "An Ammonite or Moabite (both of these nations were the offspring of incest), shall not be admitted into the congregation of the LORD; none of his descendants, even to the tenth generation shall enter the congregation of the LORD." [Deuteronomy (Davarim) 23. 3 Tanakh, Torah] Yet here we see even the ancestry of YESHUA, the SON OF THE LIVING GOD, preparing to take on a curse from HIS earthly roots. 

Another astonishing relative in David’s background was Nahshon. According to Jacob, Nahshon would have been a member from the tribe of Judah who would be ruler over the children of Israel . [Genesis/Bereshith 49. 9 - 12] Nahshon (the grandfather of Boaz, Ruth’s husband) had been the chief captain of the tribe of Judah at the time Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt . "With you shall be a man from each tribe, each one the head of his father's house...These are the names of the men who shall assist you...from the tribe of Judah (praised, celebrated), Nahshon (translates: enchanter) son of Amminadab (my kinsman is noble)." [Numbers (Midbar) 1. 4, 5, 7 Tanakh, Torah] Obviously, Nahshon failed to stand with Joshua and Caleb and was one of many who died in the wilderness because he rejected GOD’S promises. Of the elders, only Caleb and Joshua were allowed to enter the Promised Land because they believed GOD. [Numbers/Midbar 14. 21 - 24] Nevertheless, Nahshon was important in David’s lineage. 

Like each of us, we have been brought into the family of the GREAT KING, not because of our own merits, but by HIS incredibly remarkable grace! We are born anew "not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of GOD." [John 1. 13] "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to HIS mercy HE saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the HOLY SPIRIT." [Titus 3. 5 - 6] 

How amazing, when one is born-again they shall not only see but be an eternal part of the KINGDOM OF GOD . HalleluYAH! What a blessed difference our LORD & SAVIOR makes in our lives. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
If we are to prevail, we must unite under the banner of the Jewish MESSIAH — celebrating our unique heritage, our unique message, and our unique ability to bring inspiration to the world. Let us rejoice in ALMIGHTY GOD’S plan in which the threats and schemes of the wicked will ultimately be done away with and the GLORIOUS KINGDOM OF GOD will bring eternal good. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com 

Love is a fire which burns and a bush which is not consumed. Like Moses, be not devoured by such flames, but transformed through them; learn to love regardless. 

CUSTOMS — MEZUZAH 
"Inscribe them (the WORDS of the LAW) on the doorposts of your house and on your gates." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 6. 9 Tanakh, Torah] 

Mezuzah is the Hebrew word for doorpost — to which place the ceremonial object is fastened. The root word for Mezuzah is zuz which means "to turn oneself about" — hence the meaning of the doorpost is "that upon which hinges turn." This symbol of the Jewish profession of faith is a small wooden, glass, ceramic or metal case from two to six inches in length containing a rectangular-piece of parchment inscribed with passages from the HEBREW SCRIPTURES. The paper scroll inside the case is really the Mezuzah and the Hebrew words on it must be written by hand or ink on parchment or it is not a true Mezuzah. The case has a small opening near the top and on the front of the tube through which can be seen either the word for the ETERNAL ONE, "SHADDAI" — or the Hebrew letter, shen (which also stands for GOD'S NAME which is written on the Scroll no less than ten times) written on the back of the parchment. The tube is affixed to the upper right-hand doorpost in a slanting position in obedience to the commandment. 

A pious Jew never enters or leaves the house without reverently placing the fingertips of his right hand on the sacred word, "SHADDAI" and then touching his lips. He kisses his fingertips after he touches the Mezuzah, reciting: "May GOD guard my going out and my coming in now and forever." [Psalms (Tehillym) 121. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] This prayer connects the Mezuzah to the DIVINE PRESENCE and DIVINE protection. 

The Mezuzah after 4,000 years has now become the symbol of the Jewish home. To the Jew it is a reminder of the need for sanctifying the home by means of religious teachings, and of keeping the home unpolluted from all evil. He is reminded of the blood of the lamb sacrifice, which was struck on the doorposts by his forefathers in obedience to the command of GOD OMNIPOTENT which kept the ancient Israelites from death and destruction in Egypt . 

Not only are the Jews to write the words of the Law upon their door-posts and gates, but all who believe upon CREATOR GOD are commanded, in a spiritual sense, to do likewise. For the HOLY ONE is stressing by this statute the importance of His Word and the necessity of this observance in the life of the believer. However, by the blessing of the NEW COVENANT, the Law of the SUPREME ETERNAL ONE is written, not upon objects of wood and stone or upon a piece of parchment, but upon the fleshly tables of the heart! 

The LORD OF GLORY commands that we "take to heart these instructions." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 6. 6 Tanakh, Torah] It is more important to have the WORD OF GOD fixed in the heart than to have it wrapped up in a small box and nailed to the door of a house! The Mezuzah attached to the doorpost of the believer's heart is a reminder to him of the protecting power of GOD'S LAMB, YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, WHO shed HIS blood for all who will apply it to their heart's door in faith. The LORD JESUS watches our coming in and our going out, our up-rising and our down-sitting. Thank GOD! always HE is with us. It is the real PERSON of the MESSIAH YESHUA WHO guards us and leads us by HIS SPIRIT! Praise HIS HOLY NAME, Amen & Amen! 

Welcome Shabbat Chukat – “statute” [Numbers 19:1-22:1; Judges 11:1-33; Matthew 21:1-17] Sabbath presence, let us welcome. Our FATHER in Heaven, in YOUR great love YOU appointed for us a day of rest, that in YOUR PRESENCE we may regain that freedom of the soul which comes through obedience to YOUR commandments. Quickened by YOUR spirit, may we learn how to ennoble the things of earth by sanctifying them to YOUR service. We honor and praise the LORD YESHUA, the BLESSED ONE, WHO separates the sacred from the mundane and gives true Sabbath peace and rest. 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 30 Jun 2017, 3:07 pm

Never confuse culture with morality.

DAVID’S HERITAGE      
"Naomi took the child and held him to her bosom, and became a nurse to him. Also the neighbor women gave him a name, saying — "A son is born to Naomi!" They named him Obed; he is the father of Jesse, the father of David." [Ruth (Roos) 4. 16 - 17 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

The Book of Ruth is an incredible love story laced with devotion and redemption, a story of a woman who forsakes her pagan heritage and clings to the people of Israel and the GOD OF ISRAEL.  Because of her faithfulness at a time of national faithlessness, the ALMIGHTY ONE rewards her by giving her a new husband (Boaz), a son (Obed, the grandfather of David), and a privileged position being in the lineage of David (her great-grandson, the greatest king of Israel), and the MESSIAH, the KINSMAN-REDEEMER (Hebrew: go’el). 

David must have been amazed at the wonderful kindness of the GRACIOUS MASTER that brought Ruth the Moabitess into his ancestry despite the direct and specific command that stipulated that a Moabites should not be brought into the congregation of the LORD, "An Ammonite or Moabite (both of these nations were the offspring of incest), shall not be admitted into the congregation of the LORD; none of his descendants, even to the tenth generation shall enter the congregation of the LORD." [Deuteronomy (Davarim) 23. 3 Tanakh, Torah]  Yet here we see even the ancestry of YESHUA, the SON OF THE LIVING GOD, preparing to take on a curse from HIS earthly roots. 

Another astonishing relative in David’s background was  Nahshon.  According to Jacob, Nahshon would have been a member from the tribe of Judah who would be ruler over the children of Israel . [Genesis/Bereshith 49. 9 - 12]  Nahshon (the grandfather of Boaz, Ruth’s husband) had been the chief captain of the tribe of Judah at the time Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt .  "With you shall be a man from each tribe, each one the head of his father's house...These are the names of the men who shall assist you...from the tribe of Judah (praised, celebrated), Nahshon (translates: enchanter) son of Amminadab (my kinsman is noble)." [Numbers (Midbar) 1. 4, 5, 7 Tanakh, Torah]  Obviously, Nahshon failed to stand with Joshua and Caleb and was one of many who died in the wilderness because he rejected GOD’S promises.  Of the elders, only Caleb and Joshua were allowed to enter the Promised Land because they believed GOD. [Numbers/Midbar 14. 21 - 24]   Nevertheless, Nahshon was important in David’s lineage.

Like each of us, we have been brought into the family of the GREAT KING, not because of our own merits, but by HIS incredibly remarkable grace!  We are born anew "not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of GOD." [John 1. 13]  "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to HIS mercy HE saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the HOLY SPIRIT." [Titus 3. 5 - 6] 

How amazing, when one is born-again they shall not only see but be an eternal part of the KINGDOM OF GOD .  HalleluYAH!  What a blessed difference our LORD & SAVIOR makes in our lives.

If we are to prevail, we must unite under the banner of the Jewish MESSIAH — celebrating our unique heritage, our unique message, and our unique ability to bring inspiration to the world.  Let us rejoice in ALMIGHTY GOD’S plan in which the threats and schemes of the wicked will ultimately be done away with and the GLORIOUS KINGDOM OF GOD will bring eternal good. 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 29 Jun 2017, 10:29 pm

Hard times don't erase GOD'S promises. 
PERFECT SACRIFICE 
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have assigned it to you to make atonement for your lives upon the Altar; for it is the blood, as life, that effects expiation. For the life of all flesh — its blood is its life." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 17. 11, 14 Tanakh, Torah] 

The Book of Leviticus is full of types and indirect references to the PERSON and WORK of YESHUA ha'MASHIACH; these Five Offerings are: 
Burnt Offering — typifies MESSIAH'S total offering in submission to HIS FATHER'S will. [Leviticus/Vayikra 1. 1 - 17; 6. 9 - 13; 9. 24] YESHUA ha'MASHIACH is our PASSOVER. "And walk in love, as CHRIST also has loved us and given HIMSELF for us, an offering and a sacrifice to GOD for a sweet-smelling aroma." [Ephesians 5. 2] 

Grain (Meal) Offering — typifies MESSIAH'S sinless service. JESUS, the GRAIN OF WHEAT, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain." [John 12. 24] 

Peace Offering — is a type of the fellowship believers have with OMNIPOTENT GOD through the work of the cross. [Leviticus/Vayikra 3. 1 - 17; 7. 11 - 21] The LORD JESUS is our PEACE OFFERING, "For HE HIMSELF is our peace, WHO has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation." [Ephesians 2. 14] 

Sin Offering — typifies the ANOINTED ONE as our GUILT-BEARER. [Leviticus/Vayikra 4. 1 - 35; 6. 24 - 30] The LORD YESHUA was our SIN OFFERING, "For HE made HIM WHO knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of GOD in HIM." [2 Corinthians 5. 21] 

Trespass Offering — typifies CHRIST'S payment for the damage of sin. [Leviticus/Vayikra 5. 1 - 19; 6. 7; 7. 1 - 10] YESHUA ha'MASHIACH is our TRESPASS OFFERING: "And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, HE has made alive together with HIM, having forgiven you all trespasses, having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And HE has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross." [Colossians 2. 13 - 14] 

Only the best, cleanest, and finest of the Israelites' bullocks, sheep, goats, and fowl were brought according to the Law. These were brought to the Copper Altar of Sacrifice, tied to the horns of the altar, then slain and then burned upon the Altar. 

What is the meaning the MASTER OF MERCY & TRUTH was trying to convey to the children of Israel ? What significance does it have for us today? Here we see ALMIGHTY GOD'S goodness and severity, HIS love and wrath, HIS righteousness and peace. It is here that the heart of man and the heart of LOVING CREATOR are revealed and atonement for sin is made. 

At this Altar, the innocent bore the judgment of the guilty, and HOLY GOD was reconciled with the sinner who killed and shed the blood of the sacrifice. This slaughter place pictures the Cross of Calvary — a vessel on earth which is the only way of entrance into GOD'S PRESENCE. It depicts the Cross which is easily accessible to the world, but towers over all the wrecks of time, the cross upon which the PRINCE OF GLORY died, where HE was bound with the cords of love for lost humanity. This Copper Altar foreshadows the Cross, universal in its mercy as well as its judgment. . . the horns pointing GOD-ward and man-ward, inviting "whosoever will" to come! 

The sacrifices brought to that Altar — the innocent doves and pigeons with their heads wrung off, their feathers plucked from their bodies, their blood wrung at the side of the altar; the bullocks cut to pieces and burned; the lambs and goats sacrificed — all of these tell of the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH: HE is the INNOCENT DOVE of the heavens WHO came to earth, WHOSE head was crowned with thorns, WHOSE beard was plucked from HIS cheeks. 

YESHUA is the OX of GOD WHO was bruised and cut to pieces by the whip of the Roman soldiers, WHOSE blood was shed, WHO was burned with the fire of judgment from HIGH & LOFTY ONE upon HIM for the sins of the whole world. 

HE is the LAMB of GOD, WHOSE heart melted within HIM like wax, WHO opened not HIS mouth in HIS OWN defense, WHO was led to the slaughter, and HIS face was marred more than any other man's. 

Day-by-day, year-by-year, continually the offerings were being made upon the Altar until the time of the GREAT SACRIFICE upon the Altar of Calvary. From the Cross on Golgotha we hear the words from the lips of our wonderful LORD MESSIAH YESHUA, the only SAVIOR & BLESSED REDEEMER, "IT IS FINISHED!" The types, the offerings of the OLD COVENANT were now done away, fulfilled in the MESSIAH OF ISRAEL, the WONDERFUL SAVIOR of the world! 

Blessed, praised and glorified, exalted, extolled and honored, magnified and lauded be the NAME of the HOLY ONE , blessed be HE; though HE be high above all the blessings and hymns, praises and consolations, which are uttered in the world. Let the NAME of the ALMIGHTY be blessed from this time forth and for evermore. Amen 

Safety is not found in the absence of danger, but in the presence of the LORD GOD MOST HIGH. 

GOD'S DESIRED DWELLING      
"Let them make ME a Sanctuary that I may dwell among them." [Exodus (Shemot) 25. 8 Tanakh, Torah] 

This is the hearts cry of GOD, the POSSESSOR of heaven and earth, and it has been so all through the years.   From the very beginning in the Garden of Eden, the OMNIPOTENT MASTER CREATOR came down and walked with Adam in the cool of the day.  The HOLY & TRUE ONE wanted to fellowship with this one whom HE had created in HIS OWN image and likeness.   The ALMIGHTY cried out at Mount Horeb, and ever does cry out, "Oh, that I might dwell in and have unbroken fellowship with MY people!" 

GOD ETERNAL wants to dwell "withIN, the center, between, in the midst" of HIS people.  This reality is brought out in HOLY SCRIPTURE:  "And I will dwell AMONG the Israelites, and I will be their GOD." [Exodus (Shemot) 29. 45 Tanakh, Torah]  "And I will establish MY Tabernacle AMONG you...I will be ever present in your midst; I will be your GOD, and you shall be MY people." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 26. 11 - 12 Tanakh, Torah; Revelation 7. 15; 21. 3]   "You are the temple of the LIVING GOD; as GOD has said, I will dwell IN them; and I will be their GOD, and they shall be MY people." [2 Corinthians 6. 16]   The Apostle Paul knew the true significance of Exodus 25:8 and the desire of ALMIGHTY GOD to dwell within the earthly sanctuary, the temple of clay, the body of the believer! 

The HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL promised that as the glory of the "SHEKINAH" dwelt in the Tabernacle of the Wilderness after it was completed, so HIS power and glory would dwell in HIS people after they had been redeemed!   They would be HIS dwelling place, HIS Holy Temple, HIS Sanctuary.  This is the wonderful, practical lesson of the Tabernacle in the Wilderness! 

These Israelites were the children of the LORD MOST HIGH, but HE wanted to come down and dwell IN them.  The ALMIGHTY, blessed be HE, is everywhere; but HE does not dwell everywhere.  The Apostles of MESSIAH YESHUA were believers.  They had been redeemed, but their bodies were not yet habitations of HOLY GOD, not until the LORD YESHUA sent THE COMFORTER from heaven as HE promised.  The HOLY SPIRIT had been with them, but now would be in them (in the sense of abiding). [John 14. 17]   In the Greek text, the word for sanctuary is "naos" and is used also for the Inner Temple in Jerusalem and of the believer's body. [1 Corinthians 3. 16 – 17]   This is the sanctuary GOD OMNIPOTENT wants for HIS dwelling. . . forever! 

You and I who are the children of GOD MOST HIGH have been delivered out of Egypt's bondage.  Yet, it is the desire of the AUTHOR & MASTER DESIGNER that HE come down and dwell within us.  In this temple, HE wants to abide, HE wants to move, HE wants to walk and have HIS being.   The MIGHTY ONE wants HIS "home" to be in this "tent of flesh." The Tabernacle is not only a type of the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, but is a picture of HIS people, which is intended by the HOLY ONE to be HIS dwelling place.  We are to be the House of GOD through the IN-DWELLING SPIRIT. [Ephesians 2. 22]

True, we already have been redeemed, but have we built a place for the LORD?  Does HE delight to live in this house of clay? Does HE feel at home in this tent of earth?  Does HE control and permeate every atom of our being?  Let us open the door of our heart, dear saints of GOD and permit the LORD OF GLORY entrance to fulfill HIS desire!!!   Let us build HIM a sanctuary that HE might dwell withIN!

Because GOD'S comfort delights and refreshes my soul, may I so labor in the MASTER'S service that my life will become a hymn of praise to HIM.  
Create in us a clean heart and renew a right spirit within us that we may face our daily duty with a firm courage and a tranquil mind. May we learn to know that in loving and serving our fellowmen, we are loving and serving GOD MOST HIGH.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 27 Jun 2017, 1:50 pm

Love is seen in commitment...what joy it is to love and demonstrate that love by our commitment to the MASTER. 

PATRIARCHS 
"And HE (GOD) gave him (Abraham) the Covenant of Circumcision; and so Abraham begot Isaac and circumcised him the eighth day; and Isaac begot Jacob; and Jacob begot the twelve patriarchs." [Mark 4. 38] 

The word patriarchs means first father or head of a family. Thus, the patriarchs, fathered by Jacob, were heads of the twelve tribes of Israel. The patriarchs in the book of Genesis are types of all fathers. Adam was the patriarch of the human family and through his sin, death came into the world. Death was first mentioned when GOD OMNIPOTENT warned Adam that he would die if he ate of the forbidden fruit. [Genesis/Bereshith 2. 17] 

Adam is the dying father, thus Noah would be considered as the righteous father; for "Noah found favor (grace, just, righteous) in the eyes of the LORD" — "Noah was a righteous man; he was blameless in his age; Noah walked with GOD." [Genesis (Bereshith) 6. 8 – 9 Tanakh, Torah] 

Abraham is the Believing Father "because he put his trust and belief in the LORD, it was reckoned to him for righteousness." [Genesis (Bereshith) 15. 5 Tanakh, Torah] This is the first mention of believing (Hebrew: ‘aman — trusty, verified, long continuance, established). Abraham is a type of all who are justified by faith. The first mention of sowing (Hebrew: zara‘ — prosperity, disseminate, conceive seed) is with Isaac, the sowing father. "Isaac sowed in that land and reaped a hundredfold the same year. The LORD blessed him." [Genesis (Bereshith) 26. 12 Tanakh, Torah; compare with Matthew 13. 23 — "He who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces; some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty."] 

Jacob’s name was changed to Israel, as SCRIPTURE records, because "you have struggled with GOD and men and have prevailed." [Genesis (Bereshith) 32. 28 Tanakh, Torah] A single Hebrew word sarah (pronounced: saw’raw) used here only, is translated prevail, have power as a prince. Jacob, able to prevail in prayer with the ANGEL OF THE LORD, is the Powerful, Praying Father. 

These are the honored patriarchs "from whom, according to the flesh MESSIAH YESHUA came, WHO is over all, the ETERNALLY BLESSED GOD. Amen!" [Romans 9. 5] O that all fathers today were believing, righteous, praying men having a powerful relationship with the ALMIGHTY HEAVENLY FATHER, the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL. And, that commitment of love gives inexpressible, glorious joy even in trials. 

In ancient days, all men, whether or not they had their own children, had a responsibility to those who came after them-to be there for them so they would know the HEAVENLY FATHER. Each man has that same responsibility today. So, for those who come after us, may we be able to say..."We will not hide from the children what we have heard and known; we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD, HIS might, and the wonders HE performed." [Psalms/Tehillym 78. 4] 

For the TORAH, for the privilege of worship, for the prophets, and for this another day in YOUR presence, for honor and for glory, we thank and bless YOU, O LORD our GREAT GOD! 
When the invisible hand of our MAGNIFICENTLY WONDERFUL OMNIPOTENT GOD guides our lives and we are more then blessed, as we live each moment for HIS glory and praise. Be enveloped in HIS riches in peace and harmony as you glorify and praise our MIGHTY KING. 
MODEH ANI: Modeh ani lefanecha Melech chai v’kayom shehechezarta bee neshmati b’chemia rabb emunasecha. — “Thankful am I before YOU, LIVING & ETERNAL KING, that YOU have returned my soul within me with compassion; abundant is YOUR faithfulness.” 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 25 Jun 2017, 10:25 pm

Kindle not the coal of a sinner lest you be burned with the flame of his fire.
BE CONTENT     
"And HE (MESSIAH YESHUA) said to them, take heed, and beware of covetousness; for a man's life consists not in the abundance of the things which he possesses." [Luke 12. 15]

The sin of covetousness has been the most troubling sin of the human race since Eve, and the ALMIGHTY CREATOR made a law concerning it — "You shall not covet your neighbour’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or his male or female slave, or his ox or his ass, or anything that is your neighbour’s." [Exodus (Shemot) 20. 17 Tanakh, Torah]

The Apostle Paul even made the statement, "The love of money is the root of all evil." [1 Timothy 6. 10]  "For no covetous man, who is an idolater has any inheritance in the Kingdom of JESUS and of GOD." [Ephesians 5. 5]

In consideration of such warnings, the CHRIST-like one should extremely and extra cautiously beware of covetousness.  One of the distressing characteristics predicted for the "last days" is a great increase of covetousness, even among professing CHRISTians.  "In the last days — men will be lovers of themselves, covetous — having a form of godliness, but denying its power." [2 Timothy 3. 1 - 2, 5]

It is grievous and disturbing to see so many modern Christian Movements promoting and marketing a prosperity cult teaching that gain is godliness.  They give emphasis to positive mental attitude, self-help, creative visualization, and various other supposed spiritual psychotherapies.  These present-day false teachers and their prosperous life-styles have deceived multitudes of their coveting followers into thinking they have the divine right to material prosperity. And these false, rebellious teachings are fatally leading many to serve the god of mammon.  "For rebellion is like the sin of witchcraft; defiance and stubbornness like the sin of idolatry" [1 Samuel/Shemuel Alef 15. 23], and the NEW COVENANT tells us that "covetousness...is idolatry." [Colossians 3. 5]   "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve GOD and mammon." [Matthew 6. 24]

Selfish greed or covetousness is the accurate picture that characterizes men of the last days.  The Apostle Paul warns: "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come — for men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money — lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of GOD, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!" [2 Timothy 3. 1 - 5]

The genuine and accurate CHRISTian measure is: "Let your conduct be without covetousness; BE CONTENT WITH SUCH THINGS AS YOU HAVE, for MESSIAH HIMSELF has promised — I will never leave you nor forsake you." [Hebrews 13. 5]    
HE is the ALL-SUFFICIENT ONE, what else do we need?

Please LORD, give us the kindness to hear with compassion, to offer support, loving comfort, and care. Give us the courage to do what is needed, the wisdom to choose what is right and most fair. Give us the vision to see what is possible. Give us the faith that will help pave the way for a present that’s hopeful, a future that is peaceful — give us the heart to bring joy to others each day.  Thank YOU for your faithfulness in supplying all our needs, and so much more. 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 24 Jun 2017, 11:44 pm

All to often, men make the grave mistake of believing that one of the spiritual gifts is being able to out-think GOD. 

CUSTOMS — THE TITHE 
"The generous person enjoys prosperity; he who satisfies others shall himself be sated." [Proverbs (Mishle) 11. 25 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The "tithe" and offerings given cheerfully to express the liberal soul which shall be made fat (prosperous). All true giving is free-will giving. When the Temple of Solomon was built, the people brought freewill offerings to the LORD GOD. Whenever the people of Israel were true to Moses' system, they gave one-third of their time and the tenth of their substances to GOD OMNIPOTENT and HIS cause! 

In studying the history of the Jewish people, one clearly notices that both their piety and their prosperity could always be measured by their observance of the maaser or tithe. When they neglected this duty it was because of their spiritual, physical and financial back-sliding, and every repentance was marked by its renewal. Their purses measured their religion! 

The words "tithe, tithes, tithing" occur in the HOLY SCRIPTURE 36 times. The "tenth" occurs 67 times. In 36 of these it has reference to the proportion in "offerings." In every instance where rewards are mentioned they are temporal, financial. 

To summarize OLD COVENANT teaching on giving: First, a poll tax or Temple tax of half a shekel for the festival services of the Sanctuary which everyone paid whenever the numbering of the adult males took place. Second, the tithes: The Levitical, or tenth of all produce of the ground, flocks and herds of each tribe which went to the support of the Levites; and out of which they themselves gave a tenth for the support of those higher in office, the Priests. Every third year, for those who lived a great distance from Jerusalem, who year-by-year stored up their tithe in their own city until the third year in which they took the accumulated tithe to Jerusalem for a celebration of rejoicing before the Lord. It was used for the support of the poor, the helpless, the widows, and the Levites. Third, the first-fruits. Forth, freewill offerings. Taxes tithes and first-fruits were obligatory; the others were voluntary. This makes it evident that the faithful Jew never gave less than a tenth of his income, and some years he gave a great deal more. 

Under the Law, Levi, paid tithes to Melchizedek through Abraham. [Hebrews 7. 9] The people, brothers of Levi, paid tithes through Levi and Abraham to Melchizedek. So all paid the tithe. In MESSIAH YESHUA, the Mosaic order was abolished and the order of Melchizedek re-established! This order also is supported by the tithe. 

The DIVINELY-inspired apostle Paul described the superiority of the NEW COVENANT. If the LORD JESUS does not receive the tithe, HE is not only inferior to Melchizedek but also to Levi. If YESHUA, Who came in the order of Melchizedek, does not receive the tithe, then the figure is broken and incomplete. The conclusion is that as Abraham paid the tithe, so those who believe, CHRIST-like-ones, the anti-type, should honor the greater KING OF RIGHTEOUSNESS! 

YESHUA ha'MASHIACH rebuked the religious leaders of HIS day: "Woe to you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cumin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the Law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, and not to leaving the others (tithe) undone." [Matthew 23. 23] 

Even the ANOINTED ONE paid the Temple tax, lest they offend those who collect it: "Those who received the temple tax (half-shekel) came to Peter and said — Does your TEACHER not pay the Temple tax? — he said — Yes!" [Matthew 17. 24 - 27] Notice, Peter did not say, "I think so." This was an annual tax imposed by the Law of Moses on every male Jew over 20 years of age. "This is what everyone who is entered in the records shall pay: a half shekel by the sanctuary weight - twenty gerahs to the shekel as an offering to the LORD. Everyone who is entered in the records, from the age of twenty years up, shall give the LORD'S offering." [Exodus (Shemot) 30. 13 - 14 Tanakh, Torah] 

When GOD'S people appreciate HIS grace revealed in the YESHUA, and have become partakers of HIS DIVINE NATURE, they possess a spirit of unselfishness and liberality. [Acts 2. 45; 4. 34 - 35] 

The offerings of ancient Israel brought them prosperity. [see Malachi/Malakhi 3. 8 - 12] Just so, prosperity is closely connected with the prompt and cheerful payment of debts to ALMIGHTY GOD and man by the sons of the NEW COVENANT. The words of MESSIAH YESHUA remind us to: "Render therefore to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to GOD the things that are GOD'S." [Luke 20. 25] 

Welcome Shabbat Korach- [Numbers 16:1-18:32; Isaiah 66:1-24; Luke 18:35-19:28] Exalt the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH, the KING OF GLORY, WHO gives true Sabbath peace & rest. 
Bless our country that it may ever be a stronghold of peace — may contentment reign within its boarders, health in its homes, and firm knowledge of YOU, LORD GOD. Plant virtue in every soul, and may the love of YOUR NAME sanctify every home and every heart. Praised are YOU, O LORD, GIVER of peace. 
Have a blessed Shabbos with your family or friends and delight in the LORD GOD together. Rosh Chodesh begins at evening. 

The limits of your language are the limits of your world. [Ludwig Wittenstein]

LISTEN & LEARN      
"My children, listen to the instructions of your father, give attention and learn discernment, for I give you good doctrine; Do not forsake my law." [Proverbs (Mishle) 4. 1 - 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

The Book of Proverbs is a great source for human wisdom as well as GODLY understanding.  In it we learn, "wisdom and discipline; and understanding words of discernment; acquiring discipline for success, righteousness, justice and equity; and for endowing the simple with shrewdness, the young with knowledge and foresight." [Proverbs (Mishle) 1. 2 - 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  Many of the Proverbs, written by Solomon, were teachings from his father, David.

Wisdom teaches the urgent importance for children to listen and obey the counsel of their GODLY parents.  This command is most important today, as it is one of the prevalent characteristics of the "last days."  It is foretold that children will be "disobedient to parents." [2 Timothy 3. 1 - 2]   It would be much better for children today to obey GODLY instruction, "Children, obey your parents in the LORD, for this is right.  — Honor your father and mother — which is the first commandment with promise." [Ephesians 6. 1 - 2]  

How zealously significant that each lesson stresses the urgent importance of young people to obey the WORD of ALMIGHTY GOD, which is to be taught to them by their parents.  Wise counsel, learning,  discretion,  instruction,  knowledge,  understanding  and wisdom are promised repeatedly to those who know, love and obey GOD'S HOLY WORD. 

"My son, if you accept my words and treasure up my commandments; if you make your ear attentive to wisdom, and your mind open to discernment; if you call to understanding and cry aloud to knowledge, if you seek her (wisdom) as you do silver, and search for her as for hidden treasures, then you will understand the fear of the LORD and attain knowledge of GOD." [Proverbs (Mishle) 2. 1 - 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Parents must teach their children so they will have an understanding of GOD and HIS holiness.  Children must listen, comply and conform — then, all the treasures of heaven are within reach.  "The fear of the LORD is the beginning (and the best part) of knowledge and wisdom." [Proverbs (Mishle) 1. 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim]   Make every effort, the best awaits you and is available for the taking! 

As we bid farewell to Shabbas, our prayer is that GOD, WHO separates the holy from the secular, forgive our sins, guide our life, fill our upcoming week with HIS DIVINE PRESENCE. May the GOD OF HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in HIM, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the HOLY SPIRIT. 
Have a wonderful week expecting great blessings from our Wonderful LORD GOD.  Be sure to brighten others with encouragement and a joyful smile! Enjoy some of the sweetness of Sabbath throughout your week days! 
 Go with GOD.
 Discipline, like love, must enhance personal dignity. Discipline that breaks a person will backfire. Healthy discipline should bolster self-esteem and help draw out the best in a person; cultivating his control. When disciplining your child or student, foster his self-respect. 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 23 Jun 2017, 2:42 pm

Pray for a good harvest, but continue to hoe. 

WATER & WINE 
"When the master of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine…the master of the feast called the bridegroom and he said to him — Every man at the beginning sets out the good wine, and when the guests have well drunk, then the inferior. You have kept the good wine until now!" [John 2. 9 - 10] 

The first sign/miracle that YESHUA ha'MASHIACH carried out was turning the water into wine. It was at a wedding in Cana of Galilee where HE first manifested HIS glory; and HIS disciples believed in HIM. 

Wine most often represents "blood" in HOLY SCRIPTURE. "You drank wine, foaming grape-blood was your drink." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 32. 14 Tanakh, Torah] "They shall be drunk with their own blood as with sweet wine." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 49. 26 Tanakh, Nevi'im] And the miracles the LORD YESHUA did were evidence of WHO HE was, or foreshadowed things to come "that you may continue to believe in the nAME of the SON OF GOD." [1 John 5. 13] 

As at the wedding feast, the MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE, saved the best for last. When the LORD YESHUA died for our sins on Calvary, "one of the soldiers pierced HIS side with a spear, and immediately blood and water came out." [John 19. 34] MESSIAH'S precious life's-blood (WINE OF LIFE) freely flowed out along with the water (WATER OF LIFE) giving the sweetest, most important sacrificial offering. Thus confirming what YESHUA had taught earlier to HIS disciples: "Unless you eat the flesh of the SON OF MAN and drink HIS blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats MY flesh and drinks MY blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For MY flesh is food indeed, and MY blood is drink indeed. He who eats MY flesh and drinks MY blood abides in ME, and I in him." [John 6. 53 - 56] 

The LORD JESUS made the connection at the last Passover Seder HE was celebrating with HIS disciples when "HE took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them saying — Drink from it, all of you. For this is MY blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins." [Matthew 26. 27 - 28] 

MESSIAH YESHUA is the ANOINTED ONE WHO came "by water and blood, not only by water, but by water and blood...And there are three that bear witness on earth: the SPIRIT, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as ONE. It is the SPIRIT WHO bears witness, because the SPIRIT is TRUTH." [1 John 5. 8] 

"Oh, taste and see how good the LORD is; blessed is the man who takes refuge in HIM!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 34. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Most assuredly, JESUS OF NAZARETH saved the sweetest for last, and HE did it for you — HE did it for me. 

Truly there is light & joy, gladness & honor for all of GOD'S people as we celebrate our wonderful LORD & SAVIOR. May you know the contentment and pleasure of being in the center of the LORD OF GLORY'S precious hands. 

The fruit of a lie is rotten before it is ripe. 

SPIRITUAL WARDROBE 
"Therefore, as the elect of GOD, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering; bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as CHRIST forgave you, so you also must do. But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection. And let the peace of GOD rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and, be thankful." [Colossians 3. 12 - 15] 

The command to put on (Hebrew: labash) means to wrap around, to clothe entirely — is an urgent demand or request, for a thing which must begin immediately. We know that kindness, humility of mind, meekness, and long-suffering are fruits of the HOLY SPIRIT'S work in our lives. But this phrasing — "put on" strongly suggests that an act of the will is involved. We are to choose to be kind, merciful, humble, meek, patient, forgiving, to love, and maintain the peace of GOD OMNIPOTENT in our hearts and lives. When we go to HIM for forgiveness, HE is willing to forgive AS WE ASK HIM. Repentance is necessary; forgiveness is never granted as a blanket free-for-all forgiveness. This is the example the LORD JESUS set and we are to follow HIS example. 

Our LORD & KING, YESHUA ha'MASHIACH reminded the first century Jews and CHRIST-like-ones that these choices are more important than our physical clothing, "Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?" [Matthew 6. 25] 

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to GOD; and the peace of GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through CHRIST JESUS. Finally, brethren, whatever things are TRUE, whatever things are NOBLE, whatever things are JUST, whatever things are PURE, whatever things are LOVELY, whatever things are of GOOD REPORT, if there is any VIRTUE and if there is anything PRAISE WORTHY — meditate on these things." [Philippians 4. 6 - 8] 

We should be more kind, loving, humble, meek, patient and forgiving so our lives will manifest the peace of GOD ALMIGHTY and the great love of MESSIAH YESHUA, the LORD will shine even brighter in this sin-darkened world. 

YOURS, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, the glory, and the victory, and the majesty; for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is YOURS; YOURS is the Kingdom, O LORD, and YOU are exalted as head above all. All praise and honour are do YOU forever. 
Blessings to all who love Zion! 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 21 Jun 2017, 11:33 pm

No arrow is sharper than an evil, dishonest tongue. 

I AM YOUR GOD 
"Then HE (CREATOR GOD) said to him (Abraham), I AM the LORD WHO brought you out from Ur of the Chaldeans to give this land to you as a possession." [Genesis (Bereshith) 15. 7 Tanakh, Torah] 

This is one of seven I Am's in the Book of Genesis. "I Am a SHIELD to you; your EXCEEDING GREAT REWARD." [Genesis (Bereshith) 15. 1 Tanakh, Torah] The others, however, are all Names and Titles of ALMIGHTY GOD where YEHOWAH (the ONE & ONLY ALMIGHTY CREATOR GOD) identifies HIMSELF as the "I AM." 

"I AM EL SHADDAI (GOD ALMIGHTY — THE NOURISHING SUSTAINER)." [Genesis (Bereshith) 17. 1; 35. 11 Tanakh, Torah] "I Am the GOD of Abraham your father. Fear not, for I Am with you." [Genesis (Bereshith) 26. 24 Tanakh, Torah] "I AM the LORD, the GOD of your father Abraham and the GOD of Isaac." [Genesis (Bereshith) 28. 13 Tanakh, Torah] "I AM the GOD of BETH-EL (House of GOD)." [Genesis (Bereshith) 31. 13 Tanakh, Torah] 

In Exodus, ETERNAL GOD affirms that HE is the great I Am in at least twenty-one different places. Most of these are merely variations of the different Names of GOD as in the I Am of Genesis/Bereshith; but six give new insight to our wonderful HOLY CREATOR. The ALMIGHTY ONE identifies HIMSELF to Moses as "I AM that I AM" or "I AM WHO I AM" or "I will be what I will be (EHYAH 'ASHER EHYAH)." [Exodus (Shemot) 3. 14 Tanakh, Torah] "I Am the LORD in the midst of the land." [Exodus (Shemot) 8. 22 Tanakh, Torah] "I Am the LORD your HEALER." [Exodus (Shemot) 15. 26 Tanakh, Torah] "I the LORD your GOD am an IMPASSIONED JEALOUS GOD." [Exodus (Shemot) 20. 5 Tanakh, Torah] "I AM compassionate." [Exodus (Shemot) 22. 27 Tanakh, Torah] "I Am the LORD that consecrated you." [Exodus (Shemot) 31. 13 Tanakh, Torah] 

In the remaining books of the HOLY SCRIPTURES, the phrase "I Am the LORD your GOD" occurs frequently, but there are two important new I Am statements: "I Am Holy" [Leviticus/Vayikra 11. 45], and "I Am your PORTION and your INHERITANCE." [Numbers/B'Midvar 18. 20] The wonderful theme of all these attributes and names of GOD is that the MIGHTY, HOLY GOD OF HEAVEN & EARTH is a caring, personal GOD WHO'S love is unfathomable and without end. HE zealously desires a personal, intimate relationship with each of us. 

With great love YOU loved us, O our GOD, and with exceeding compassion YOU shoulder and shelter us. Our fathers believed and trusted in YOU; therefore YOU taught them the Laws of Life and showed them the way of wisdom. We ask YOU, O MERCIFUL SAVIOR to grant us discernment, that we may understand and fulfill all the teachings of YOUR WORD. Make us glad and obedient to YOUR commandments and fill our hearts with love and reverence and awe of YOU. In YOU we put our trust; we rejoice and delight in YOUR help, for with YOU alone is salvation. YOU called us as teachers of YOUR Law; chosen us for a holy mission to mankind; therefore do we joyfully lift up our voices and proclaim the beauty of YOUR holiness. Praised are YOU, O GOD, WHO chose YOUR people everywhere in love. 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 3:54 pm

A baby enters the world with closed hands; and a person leaves the world with open hands. The first says — The world is mine. The second says — I can take nothing with me. [Midrash: Ecclesiastes Rabbah] 

STRONG DELUSIONS 
"And for this reason GOD will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness." [2 Thessalonians 2. 11 - 12] 

The reason the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY sends such extremely deceptive delusions is given plainly in verse — "because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved." [2 Thessalonians 2. 10] Since men of corrupt minds abound in "resisting the truth" [2 Timothy 3. 8], they will believe the lie, and perish. 

The WRITTEN WORD OF GOD tells that HIS attitude toward men is based individually on their love of the truth, rather than by their knowledge of the truth. When people love GOD'S TRUTH, there is no limit to the blessings they may receive from HIM. Observe the heart of the Psalmist: "How pleasing is YOUR WORD to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 103 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "YOUR decrees are my eternal heritage; they are my hearts joy and delight. I am resolved to follow YOUR Laws forever." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 111 - 112 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Rightly do I love YOUR commands more than gold, more even than fine gold. I declare all YOUR precepts to be just, I hate every false way." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 127 - 128 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "I long for YOUR salvation, O LORD, and YOUR Law is my delight. Let me live that I may praise YOU; may YOUR Laws sustain me." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 174 - 175 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

However, when people begin to exhibit a disdain for the HOLY ONE'S open honesty and HIS righteousness, there will soon come a time in their lives when they find it impossible even to comprehend the all-important truth of GOD'S SAVING GOOD NEWS. They deny creation, salvation, and reconciliation through MESSIAH YESHUA alone, even denying the judgment of hell and the Lake of Fire . Now study the contrasting SCRIPTURES — "They profess that they know GOD; but in works they deny HIM, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate." [Titus 1. 16] "And even as they did not like to retain GOD in their knowledge, GOD gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, backbiters, haters of GOD, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenant-breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: who knowing the judgment of GOD, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them." [Romans 1. 28 – 32] 

As a result of their degenerate way of thinking and doing, rejecting the love of GOD'S WAY, TRUTH & LIFE, a blindness gradually engulfs their minds until they love the deceptive values of the world allowing this destruction to engulf them and collapse on them. They are "always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth." [2 Timothy 3. 7] How very vitally important it is to receive the free-gift of GOD by believing the extended and tender love of HIS TRUTH. Be a sweet-smelling fragrance, an aroma of life to the LORD OF HOSTS among those who are perishing. Don't put it off, now is the accepted time, tomorrow may be too late. 

The sword comes into the world because of justice being delayed, because of justice being perverted, and because of those who render wrong decisions. When things around you appear dark and terrifying, hold on to the promises of the MOST HOLY ONE. HE is in complete control. "The ROCK! — HIS deeds are perfect; Yea, all HIS ways are just; a FAITHFUL GOD, never false, true and just is HE." [Deuteronomy/Devarim 32. 4] 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 10:16 pm

GOD gives HIS best to those who leave the choices with HIM. 

ENGRAVED IN THE ROCK 
"O that my words were written down; would they were inscribed in a book! That they were incised (engraved, carved, chiseled, cut into) on a rock forever with iron stylus and lead!" [Job (Iyob) 19. 23 - 24 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

In the midst of terrible calamities and sufferings, righteous Job expressed a heartfelt longing to write down his experiences and meditations so others coming along later might know and understand. No doubt, this longing led him to do just that, after the LORD GOD finally restored him to health and prosperity, gave him seven more sons and three beautiful daughters, blessing Job’s latter years of life more than the former. Afterward, he lived one hundred and forty years to see four generations of sons and grandsons, and died old and contented. 

Job evidently wrote his book. As the Text mentions, it apparently was not written on some perishable material but, on tablets of stone with a pen of iron so that his testimony might be permanently available to all future generations. Indeed, GOD in HIS providence has ordained exactly that, by incorporating it in the HOLY SCRIPTURES. Beyond doubt, Job’s "tongue is the pen of an expert scribe." [Psalms (Tehillym) 45. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The essence of Job’s testimony is certainly one of the most wonderful statements of faith ever captured and penned, made all the more remarkable in view of his circumstances when he uttered it, and in light of limited knowledge of GOD’S plan of redemption obtainable in Job’s time. 

With all confidence, Job professed — "I know that my REDEEMER lives; in the end He will stand at last on the earth — This, after my skin is destroyed. Yet I know that in my flesh I shall see GOD, WHOM I shall see for myself, and my eyes shall behold, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!" [Job (Iyob) 19. 25 - 27 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Long before Moses days, Job knew that the ALMIGHTY ONE HIMSELF would become, not just as the world’s REDEEMER from its bondage under the Great Curse, but to be his own personal SAVIOR! Job even sensed the necessity of GOD’S bodily incarnation, for he said HE would stand on the earth in the latter days. Job knew that he himself would someday be resurrected from the dead and given a new body, and most important, actually see GOD. 

Other men of GOD came to this same reality. Isaiah versed this song of salvation, "Your dead shall live; together with my dead body they shall arise! Awake and shout for joy, you who dwell in the dust — For your dew is like the dew on fresh herbs; and the land shall cast out the dead (come to life)." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 26. 19 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Daniel was given this prophecy of the End Times: "At that time your people shall be delivered, all who is found inscribed in the Book. Many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake, some to eternal life, others to shame, to everlasting contempt. Those who are wise will be radiant like the brightness of the firmament, and those who turn many to righteousness will be like the stars forever and ever." [Daniel (Danyel) 12. 1b - 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

From Job’s time throughout the centuries, massive amounts of people have seen what was conscientiously written in Job, Isaiah and Daniel’s testimony for they were written forever in THE BOOK of books, that you may know that there is no one like the LORD our GOD, that you may believe HIM, and trust completely in the LIVING, LOVING REDEEMER. 

All praise, honor, glory and adoration to our KING and to HIS ONLY-BEGOTTEN PRECIOUS SON! Holy, righteous, just and true now and forever is our SOVEREIGN ONE. Thank YOU FATHER, for the Holy City dressed as a bride, which will descend and be inhabited by YOUR Holy People; and YOU will reign forever and evermore! HalleluYAH! 

An effective leader needs to be warm and considerate. Be more loving; exercise your authority and leadership in a caring manner; not demanding. Be kind to your subordinates. JESUS said, "love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12-13 And serve one another "with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love." Ephesians 4:2 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 18 Jun 2017, 8:35 pm

"If you want to meet a princess, make yourself into a prince." [Rabbi Dov Heller, Aish LA] 
That pretty much encapsulates everything about finding a wife, and is entirely practical as well as devout. 

OUR AMAZING HEAVENLY FATHER 
"For in HIM (our FATHER in Heaven) we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said — For we are also HIS offspring." [Acts 17. 28] 

In spite of the frequently used phrase, "the fatherhood of GOD and the brotherhood of man" — there continues to be an invidious (odious, unpleasant, horrible) and treacherous hostility between and inside most nations around the world; thus a brotherhood of man is merely ludicrous (ridiculous, unbelievable, laughable) words. 

To the contrary, however, GOD is truly the FATHER of all men, for HE is the INVINCIBLE CREATOR. "Have we not all one FATHER? Did not one GOD created us?" [Malachi (Malakhi) 2. 10 Tanakh, Nevi’im] This metaphorical question was declared by Israel in the last book of the OLD COVENANT. GOD the LORD let it be known that it was HE "WHO created the heavens and stretched them out, WHO spread forth the earth and that which comes from it, WHO gives breath to the people upon it, and life to those who walk thereon." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 42. 5 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

In the NEW COVENANT, the Apostle Paul affirmed this same glorious true reality to the pagan Gentiles. "HE (the MASTER ARCHITECT) has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their pre-appointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, so that they should seek the LORD, in the hope that they might grope for HIM and find HIM, though HE is not far from each one of us; for in HIM we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said — For we are also HIS offspring...we are the offspring of GOD." [Acts 17. 26 - 29] 

However, the virulent (harsh, unpleasant, seriously severe) truth is that most people have actually become "the sons of the wicked one (the devil)" [Matthew 13. 38], as they prefer sin over salvation. Intricately designed as we are, one can only become "sons of GOD" — children of the HEAVENLY FATHER by being born anew, through confident faith in MESSIAH YESHUA. "But as many as received HIM, to them HE gave the right to become children of GOD, to those who believe in HIS NAME: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of GOD." [John 1. 12 - 13] 

Believers can now rejoice greatly in the wonderful truth that we have the same AMAZING HEAVENLY FATHER. We have been "a new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of HIM WHO created him, where there is neither Greek nor Jew (religions division), circumcised nor uncircumcised (cultural division), barbarian, Scythian (social nor economic division), slave nor free (human division), but CHRIST is all and in all." [Colossians 3. 10 - 11] 

Our prayer for those who now are or someday will be fathers, that the TRUE & LIVING GOD be your SOURCE & GUIDE in all principles: values, morals, ethics, and doctrine; then to teach your children about THE INCREDIBLE HEAVENLY FATHER and be genuine models of HIM to them. 

As we bid farewell to Sabbath at the Havdallah Ceremony, we use all of our senses: We taste the wine, smell the spices, see the shadow of candles, hear prayers and songs, touch family and friends as we wish them a Good Week. 
May the sweetness of Sabbath be felt all through your week! 

HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!!! 
Five Crucial things children need from their Father, as nothing can replace his love. 
#1 A role model. Make sure your life embodies the traits and ideals that you want your children to reflect. 
#2 A listening ear. The Torah tells us "Do not harden your heart or close your hand." [Deuteronomy/Devarim 15.7] Being open to others emotionally and listening to them is harder and often more important than giving anything else because it requires us to give of our own heart. 
#3 A teacher. There is no limit for a child whose father teaches him and believes in him every step of the way. 
#4 A comforter. Fathers can give their children hope and courage and strength. Sometimes it only takes those seven comforting, yet re-assuring words…"I care and am proud of you!" 
#5 A source of wisdom. Children need help choosing the right friends, the right classes, the right spouse; but teaching a child the whole WORD OF GOD can help pave the way by bringing eternal wisdom and ideas into the picture. Learning together creates a strong, deep bond between fathers and children as they share and explore questions and answers about life. 

I thank the ALMIGHTY ONE for giving me a husband who not only loved me and his HEAVENLY FATHER, but who devoted every moment of his life to GOD, his family, friends, neighbor’s and his people. He not only impacted my life in immeasurable ways. but he profoundly touched the lives of countless individuals. The driving force in his life is a constant and abiding love for the LORD GOD OF ISRAEL, and for every person he meets. It was precisely this love that came to define the heritage he models. May Del’s precious soul be bound for eternal life and may his legacy and good deeds be for a blessing to us all. "Thank you, my Darling!" 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 17 Jun 2017, 7:09 pm

Look not at the vessel, but at what it contains. 

CUSTOMS — KOSHER / TREF 
"Only be sure that you do not partake of the blood; for the blood is the life, and you must not consume the life with the flesh." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 12. 23 Tanakh, Torah] 

Orthodox Jews are very careful in their method of killing animals for food. The trachea and esophagus are severed by means of a knife, entirely devoid of notches, so that the blood may flow easily out of the body through the slit made. Slaughtering is not directly commanded in the Pentateuch but is based on this SCRIPTURE. 

Slaughtering, according to the Jewish method, causes instantaneous unconsciousness and permits the greatest effusion of blood. The knife must be of a described size for each kind of animal, and of the maximum keenness, to prevent the slightest unnecessary suffering. This provides as complete a draining as possible. In addition to this draining, the meat is soaked in water for half an hour, kept in salt for a full hour, and then thoroughly rinsed. Some meat is broiled, however, without this special treatment. Eggs, which have blood spots, are forbidden by Jewish law. 

A qualified Shochet (butcher) carefully examines the animal, which after being declared "fit for food" or "Kosher" — is slaughtered. If he finds the animal sound, he seals the parts with a mark "kosher" meaning fit for food in contradistinction to "terefah or tref" meaning "unfit" — originally signifying something torn by a wild animal. Technically, it is a term describing all things which are not "kosher." 

The LORD GOD declared, "You shall be holy people to ME, you must not eat flesh torn by beasts in the field; you shall cast it to the dogs." [Exodus (Shemot) 22. 31 Tanakh, Torah] "Fat from animals that died or were torn by beasts may be put to any use, but you must not eat it." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 7. 24 Tanakh, Torah] "You shall not eat anything that died naturally or is torn by beasts, thereby defiling himself: I am the LORD." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 22. 8 Tanakh, Torah] Even Jacob affirmed to his father-in-law, Laban, "That which was torn by beasts I did not bring to you; I myself made good the loss; you exacted it from me, whether snatched by day or stolen by night." [Genesis (Bereshith) 31. 39 Tanakh, Torah] 

The blood of the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH was drained from HIM for the life of the world; HE was torn by "wild beasts" or "strong bulls of Bashan" according to the prophecy: "Many bulls surround ME; strong bulls of Bashan encircle ME. They open their mouths at ME like a tearing, roaring lion." [Psalms (Tehillym) 22. 12 - 13 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The CRUCIFIED LORD, YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, was made "terefah (unfit)" therefore the Jewish people as a nation did not partake of HIM. In prophecy they declared: "HE had no form or beauty that we should look at HIM; no charm, that we should find HIM pleasing. HE is despised and rejected by men, a MAN of suffering and acquainted with grief. As a leper, HE hid HIS face from us; HE was despised, we held HIM of no account." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 2 - 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im — "And we hid, as it were, our faces from HIM." NKJV] 

But the MERCIFUL REDEEMER was cursed for the sake of the sinner! HE was made unfit that the sinner might be accepted in HIM. The LORD JESUS was made sin that all believing on HIM might be made righteous! This was to fulfill the WORD OF GOD concerning the MESSIAH OF ISRAEL WHO is the SAVIOR OF THE WORLD. Thank you LORD, without YOU how lost we would be!

Welcome Shabbat Shelach "send thou" — [Numbers 13:1-15:41; Joshua 2:1-24; Mark 10:1-45]! Celebrating the traditional Melaveh Malkeh (escorting in the Sabbath) — Queen of the week. May your day be filled with rich blessings as you glorify ALMIGHTY GOD and rest in HIM. "The children of Israel shall keep Sabbath, to observe Sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. It is a sign between ME and the children of Israel forever." 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 16 Jun 2017, 10:26 pm

Perform an act, and you reap a habit; establish a habit and you harvest a character; initiate a character and you obtain a destiny. 

SIN'S COVERING – THE LAMB 
"The LORD GOD made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them." [Genesis (Bereshith) 3. 21 Tanakh, Torah] 

When Adam and Eve sinned, the LORD GOD HIMSELF made the first sacrifice to cover their guilt. Most likely two sheep were killed to make clothing for the couple, as the Proverbs reveals: "The lambs will provide your clothing, and the he-goats, the price of a field." [Proverbs (Mishle) 27. 26 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Because they knew they were naked and ashamed, they tried to cover themselves with fig leaves, yet their sense of guilt remained. For without the shedding of blood there is no atonement for sin. "For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you for making expiation for your lives upon the altar; it is the blood, as life, that makes atonement." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 17. 11 Tanakh, Torah] Human works can never make us presentable to the BLESSED GOD MOST HOLY, only HE can provide appropriate covering for "we have all become like an unclean thing, and all our virtues like a filthy rag. We are all withering as leaves, and our iniquities, like the wind, carry us off." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 64. 5 - 6 Tanakh, Torah] It is because of our iniquities that we are consumed; if the LORD had not fashioned the PERFECT COVERING OF RIGHTEOUSNESS for us by providing HIS LAMB before the world was ever formed. [1 Peter 1. 19 - 21] 

The clothing for the first couple, prefiguring GOD'S OWN SON, was the SACRIFICIAL LAMB that was pure, perfect and spotless that was willing to die for the offensive transgressions of the whole world; whereby YEHOWAH greatly rejoiced and "clothed me with the garments of salvation, wrapped me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorned with ornaments, like a bride decorated with finery." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 61. 10 Tanakh, Torah] 

"Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men" [Romans 5.12]; By this ONE PERFECT MAN justification from sin is granted as we are willing to accept HIS atoning blood of grace. "According to the Law almost all things are purified with blood, and without shedding of [innocent] blood there is no remission." [Hebrews 9. 22] 

Because of the extraordinary price the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, JESUS, the ROCK OF OUR SALVATION paid, we can once again walk with the GREAT GOD OF CREATION and our lives can be gloriously changed, just as was the lives of Adam and Eve. When we really see "the precious blood of MESSIAH, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot" [1 Peter 1. 19] spilled in sacrifice for our redemption, our lives also are forever changed. HIS life-giving blood covered me with righteousness and clothed me with salvation, therefore I shout triumphantly with exuberant joy! 

All goodness and truth are YOURS, YEHOWAH, O LORD, SOVEREIGN of the Universe. May no evil estrange us from YOU, nor error darken our vision of YOUR purposes. Help us to discern YOUR justice and to understand YOUR will. In adversity and in prosperity, let YOUR Law be a lamp to our feet to illumine our path. May we so labor in YOUR service that our lives become a hymn of praise to YOU. Amen 
We wish you a incredibly wonderful day and send our love to each of you, our beloved friends. 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 11:41 pm

When GOD wants to do an impossible task, HE takes an impossible man. . . and crushes him. 

BRING FORTH FRUIT 
"You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you." [John 15. 16] 

To be a fruit-bearing follower of MESSIAH YESHUA is the most desirable, and not be one who is barren and unfruitful. "But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love. For if these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our LORD JESUS CHRIST." [2 Peter 1. 5 - 8] 

Our earnest desire is that we show forth "the fruit of the SPIRIT is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control" [Galatians 5. 22 - 23], that we might win others to CHRIST. [see Romans 1. 13] 

The promise made by the LORD YESHUA is that our fruit will remain, if HE has chosen us and we continue to pray in HIS NAME and seek sincerely to bear fruit for HIS NAME’S sake. To "remain" can also mean to abide or continue. These terms occur at least twelve times in John 15:4-15. 

To "abide in CHRIST" simply means that we are to continue believing HIS WORD and serving HIM. YESHUA powerfully encourages us — "abide in MY love." [John 15. 9] To accomplish that, HE directed, "If you keep MY commandments, you will abide in MY love, just as I have kept MY FATHER'S commandments and abide in HIS love." [John 15. 10] 

Also, YESHUA affirmed, "If you abide in MY WORD, you are MY disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." [John 8. 31 - 32] "If you abide in ME, and MY WORDS abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. By this MY FATHER is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be MY disciples." [John 15. 7 - 8] 

There is a definite progression here: MESSIAH says, "Abide in ME, and I in you." [John 15. 4] Signifying we are to let HIS WORDS abide in us, and also that we continue in HIS love which implies that we keep HIS commandments. So, as we continue in HIS WORD, we shall "bring forth fruit" which will remain. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
We are overwhelmingly grateful for ALMIGHTY GOD’S goodness and grace to us, truly HIS mercies endure forever. In YOUR mercy, O LORD, remember us and all YOUR children. O FATHER & MASTER, mindful of YOUR covenant, we pray that YOUR love may never forsake us. Even as the rainbow recalls this covenant, so may each new day bring to all men the thought of YOUR gracious promise. Hasten the time when YOUR Perfect Law will be written in our very hearts, from the smallest to the greatest. Then shall mankind do YOUR will and the reward of righteous service shall be peace. 

Go forth and proclaim the GOOD NEWS as the BELOVED ONE commissioned while it is still day. 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 14 Jun 2017, 6:02 pm

There is never an unpropitious (unfavorable) time for prayer. 

THE LORD THAT HEALS 
"If you will heed the LORD your GOD diligently, doing what is upright in HIS sight, giving ear to HIS commandments and keeping all HIS Laws, then I will not bring upon you any of the diseases that I brought upon the Egyptians, for I the LORD am your HEALER." [Exodus (Shemot) 15. 26 Tanakh, Torah] 

Isaiah, the Jewish prophet asks, "Who can believe what we have heard? Upon WHOM has the ARM OF THE LORD been revealed?" [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 1 Tanakh, Nevi'im] This question is answered in the NEW COVENANT after the LORD'S arm was revealed through YESHUA ha'MASHIACH: "But although HE had done so many signs before them, they did not believe in HIM, that the word of Esaias (Isaiah) the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spoke: "LORD, who has believed our report? and to whom has the ARM OF THE LORD been revealed?" [John 12. 37 - 38] 

Isaiah saw the SUFFERING MESSIAH and exclaimed this prophecy: "Yet it was our SICKNESS that HE was bearing, our SUFFERING that HE endured. We accounted HIM plagued, smitten and afflicted by GOD, but HE was wounded because of our sins, crushed because of our iniquities. HE bore the chastisement that made us whole, and by HIS bruises healing was granted to us." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 4 - 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Again, we read of the fulfillment of this prophecy in the NEW COVENANT: "When evening had come, they brought to HIM (YESHUA) many who were demon-possessed. And HE cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying — HE HIMSELF took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses." [Matthew 8. 16 - 17] 

David, the king of Israel , knew the GREAT PHYSICIAN. His heart welled up in praise to the ALMIGHTY LORD GOD OF GLORY as he spoke to his own soul: "Bless the LORD, O my soul and do not forget all HIS bounties. HE forgives all your sins, heals all your diseases." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 2 - 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Moses also knew the MIGHTY HEALER. Moses was commanded by the MOST HIGH GOD to raise a copper serpent upon a pole so the Israelites, who had been poisoned in their bodies, "looking upon it" would be healed! As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the SON OF MAN be lifted up that those who were poisoned by sin and disease, "looking upon HIM (believe & obey)" — would be healed. 

At the time of the first Passover, the Israelites were commanded to take a lamb, kill it, shed its blood, and eat its meat. Not only was the blood given for redemption of the soul, but the meat of the lamb was to be eaten for strength and health for the journey to the Promised Land. 

The LOVING MASTER expects that every child of HIS who has applied the blood of the PERFECT SUBSTITUTIONARY LAMB (YESHUA) to their heart's door in faith for deliverance from soul bondage, also by faith to partake of the meat of that LAMB for strength and health through this wilderness (world) journey to the Promised Land! Not only was the blood of the LAMB shed for remission of our sins, but the body of the LORD JESUS was bruised and broken for our physical health! 

YESHUA OF NAZARETH, our blessed PORTION OF JACOB, was made a curse to redeem us from the curse of the Law. "CHRIST has redeemed us from the curse of the Law, having become a curse for us (for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree." Deuteronomy/Devarim 21. 23), that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the gentiles in CHRIST JESUS, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith." [Galatians 3. 13 - 14] HE WHO knew no sin was made sin so we, believing upon HIM, might be delivered from sin. HE WHO knew no sickness, was made sick that we, believing on HIM, might be delivered from sickness. 

It was for you and me that YESHUA paid the price for our deliverance and healing. Believe on CHRIST JESUS today and accept HIM, not only as your MESSIAH WHO has redeemed your soul, but also as "YEHOWAH RAPH'AH (the LORD that heals)." 

"IF you can believe, ALL things are possible to him that believes!" [Mark 9. 23] The ETERNAL GLORIOUS LIVING GOD eagerly extends HIS mercy to all those who call upon HIM in faith. 

O FATHER & REDEEMER, mindful of YOUR covenant, we pray that YOUR love may never forsake us. Give us light and joy, gladness and honor, as in the happiest of Israel ’s past. In YOUR mercy, O LORD, remember us and all YOUR children and give us boldness to continually proclaim YOUR MOST HOLY NAME. 

The righteous enjoy the brilliance of the DIVINE PRESENCE. 

RECITING & MEDITATING 
"Let not this BOOK OF THE TEACHING cease from your lips, but recite it day and night, so that you may observe faithfully all that is written in it. Only then will you prosper in your undertakings and only then will you be successful." [Joshua (Yehoshua) 1. 8 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The Hebrew word for the term recite is "hagah" meaning to meditate, talk, study, speak, to reflect. This is a command, to be thoughtful with a purpose, to obey "all that is written" in the HOLY SCRIPTURES. 

Reading and recounting the WORD OF TRUTH is for our own advantage, for the man who is blessed is the one whose — "The Law of the LORD is his delight, and he recites and meditates on that TEACHING day and night." [Psalms (Tehillym) 1. 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "I rejoice over the way of YOUR decrees as over all riches." [Psalms (Tehillym) 1. 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "I take delight in YOUR Laws; I will not neglect YOUR WORD." [Psalms (Tehillym) 1. 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Our happiness and success correspond to our being guided by the PRECIOUS WRITTEN SCRIPTURES. 

In the NEW COVENANT this fact is reassured where the Apostle Paul commands us to — "give attention to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine. Meditate on these things; give yourself entirely to them, that your progress may be evident to all." [1 Timothy 4. 13, 15] 

The importance of doctrine is vital, for doctrine is what you believe and hold to be true. Thus, "whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of CHRIST does not have GOD. He who abides in the doctrine of CHRIST has both the FATHER and the SON. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him; for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds." [2 John 9 - 11] The ALMIGHTY LORD GOD wants us to recite and meditate on "these things" for they contain life giving words and directions. Truly, the KING ETERNAL has supplied ALL our needs for which we gratefully thank and praise and adore HIM! 

Redeem Israel , O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles! 
"Zey ha'yom asaw ADONAI, nagilah ve-neesmechah voh. This is the day the LORD has made, we will rejoice and we will be glad in it." Blessed are YOU, O ALL-PRESENT ONE and awesome is YOUR PRECIOUS NAME, there is no GOD beside YOU, as it is written — And, the LORD OF HOSTS is exalted in judgment, and the HOLY GOD is sanctified in righteousness. We bless, praise and adore YOU, O LORD, our GLORIOUS KING. 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 12 Jun 2017, 7:35 pm

Mailing List services by HEARTLIGHT - http://www.heartlight.org
Since the number of those who claim that evil is good and good is evil has grown — numerous troubles have increased in the world. [TALMUD, Sotah 47b] 

CROWNED WITH BLESSINGS 
"YOU crown the year with YOUR bountiful goodness, fatness is distilled in YOUR paths." [Psalms (Tehillym) 65. 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

At the end of each day, CHRIST-like-ones should stop and count their blessings. If done fairly and fully, no matter what problems may have occurred, one would have to confess that GOD OMNIPOTENT, as always, had crowned it with goodness. 

There are many SCRIPTURES to speak of GOD'S abundant blessings in the CHRISTians life: Bless GOD MOST HIGH, "HE redeems your life from the Pit, HE crowns you with steadfast love and tender mercy." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Even our tests, trials, and persecutions are always in the framework of ALMIGHTY GOD'S great grace and love. The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA wore a crown of thorns so we might be crowned with mercy and salvation. 

Consider the following verses also: "For YOU surely bless the righteous man, O LORD, encompassing him with favor like a shield." [Psalms (Tehillym) 5. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The word encompassing is the same Hebrew word ('atar) as crown meaning to surround or protect. Also in the believers crown are the MASTER'S grace and glory. "She (wisdom) will adorn your head with a wreath of grace; crown you with a glorious diadem." [Proverbs (Mishle) 4. 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Believers also have the wonderful testimony that "YOU (HEAVENLY FATHER) have made HIM (JESUS, THE ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD) a little less than the angels, and crowned HIM with glory, majesty and honor." [Psalms (Tehillym) 8. 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim] For the redeemed one's MOST-TREASURED CROWN is the LORD YESHUA HIMSELF. "In that day the LORD OF HOSTS, shall become a CROWN OF GLORY and a DIADEM OF GLORY for the remnant of HIS people." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 28. 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Nearly all believers in the ANOINTED ONE have an abundant amount of material blessings to be thankful for. If not in substance, INVINCIBLE GOD has crowned us with goodness and favor, with lovingkindness and tender mercies, with grace and glory and honor — best of all — with HIS OWN PRESENCE. "Bless the LORD, O my soul, and do not forget HIS bounties. Bless the LORD, O my soul, all my being, bless HIS HOLY NAME!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 2, 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "The LORD has established HIS Throne in heaven, and HIS sovereign rule is over all." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 19 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

HalleluYAH! Praise the GLORIOUS ONE for HIS constant abiding peace and contentment. 

Our GOD and GOD of our fathers, bless us with the three-fold blessings of YOUR Law written by the hand of Moses YOUR servant, which was spoken by Aaron and his sons, the priests, YOUR holy people, as it is said: "The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make HIS face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn HIS face to you and give you Shalom!" 
Praying for the peace of Jerusalem is praying for the return of MESSIAH YESHUA and HIS Kingdom. 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 11 Jun 2017, 9:26 pm

Tradition is a protective fence for the TORAH. Tithes protect wealth, vows protect abstinence, silence protects wisdom. [Rabbi Akiva] 

EXCEEDINGLY ABUNDANTLY 
"Now to HIM WHO is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to HIM be glory in the church by CHRIST JESUS to all generations, forever and ever. Amen." [Ephesians 3. 20 - 21] 

This SCRIPTURE assures us of GOD’S amazing, unlimited ability to answer our prayers and is related to the unique "power that works in us." The Apostle Paul used this same word twice before in the epistle to the Ephesians speaking of "the exceeding greatness of HIS power toward us who believe" and "the gift of the grace of GOD given to me by the effective working (energy) of HIS power. [Ephesians 1. 19; 3. 7] 

Such power working in us is actually nothing less than the PRESENCE OF GOD HIMSELF. This is first found in the model prayer that MESSIAH YESHUA prayed when HIS disciples asked HIM to teach them to pray — "For YOURS is the Kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen" [Matthew 6. 13] It is this "power of GOD to salvation for everyone who believes" [Romans 1. 16] which is received when we first believed and trusted on MESSIAH through the GOSPEL. It has been so ever since the fulfillment of MESSIAH’S promise when HE declared to HIS disciples that "you shall receive power when the HOLY SPIRIT has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to ME." [Acts 1. 8] The disciples, were "endued (enabled, authorized, armed, equipped) with power from on high" [Luke 24. 49], as are we. 

This remarkable power of GOD is imparted to us and energized in us by the enabling of the HOLY SPIRIT. So, we can be filled "with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the HOLY SPIRIT." [Romans 15. 13] 

The LORD YESHUA is our INVINCIBLE REFUGE for all time even throughout eternity, for we "are kept by the power of GOD through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time." [1 Peter 1. 5] With such a HEAVENLY RESOURCE of unlimited spiritual power working in us, GOD is more then able to accomplish far more than we can ever imagine, as HE works in and through those yielded to HIS perfect will. 

To our glorious and WISE GOD through the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH all things are possible. In CHRIST my SAVIOR, I greatly rejoice! 

Bidding farewell to Shabbat — O FATHER in Heaven, in YOUR great love YOU appointed for us a day of rest, that in YOUR PRESENCE we may regain that freedom of the soul which comes through obedience to YOUR commandments. Quickened by YOUR SPIRIT, may we learn how to ennoble the things of earth by sanctifying them to YOUR service. We honor and praise the LORD YESHUA, the BLESSED ANOINTED ONE with our whole heart and all our being. 
Have a terrific week as you draw closer to the ONE WHO is worthy of all our praise! 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 10 Jun 2017, 9:34 pm

There is never a wrong time to do the right thing. 

ENTERING GOD'S SABBATH 
The GREAT ETERNAL ALMIGHTY GOD has a Sabbath for all believers, HE is our precious MESSIAH YESHUA. The LORD YESHUA HIMSELF declared that HE was the SABBATH and all who come to HIM are no longer bound, but can have rest. "Come to ME all you who labor and are heavy laden and I will give you REST. Take MY yoke upon you and learn from ME, for I am gentle, meek and lowly in heart, you will find REST for your souls." [Matthew 11. 28 - 29] 

There are different words for GOD'S Sabbath (Hebrew: "nuach" — comforted, to settle down) where CREATOR GOD was comforted in HIS work of creation. "For in six days the LORD made the heavens and earth and sea, and all that was in them, and HE rested the seventh day; therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it." [Exodus (Shemot) 20. 11 Tanakh, Torah] The SUPREME HOLY ONE was "refreshed" (Hebrew: "shabbat-naphash" — rested, refreshed) in the work of the creation HE had done. "HE ceased from work and was refreshed." [Exodus (Shemot) 31. 17 Tanakh, Torah] 

MESSIANIC Jews dedicate Sabbath to reading Kiddush (sanctification) over wine, besides the lighting of candles. Similarly, it is concluded in synagogues and home by making the Havdalah (separation) benediction. The family gathers around the father, one child holding a twisted candle while another holds the Besamim (spice box). The father places his hands upon the heads of his children and blesses them; and he sings a hymn of praise to his faithful wife. Even as the priest ministered in the Holy Place, so does the Jewish father minister in his home. He raises the goblet of wine to proclaim the holiness of Sabbath — Thank YOU, CREATOR GOD for this holy day and for the days of work and asks for light and joy and gladness and honor, inhales the fragrance of the spices and recites a blessing for the good things of life; — brings his hands close to the light, bending his fingers to make a shadow, so as to distinguish between light and darkness and he offers thanks to the HOLY ONE for creating light. Then, with the greeting, "Gut woch (happy or good week)" —the ceremony is concluded. The Sabbath spirit, however, lingers on as the family sing several melodies, the favorites being about MESSIAH YESHUA and Elijah. 

The cup of Wine (which is allowed to overflow into a saucer) represents the unbounded grace of SOVEREIGN GOD. The Spices indicate the pleasure in the Sabbath and are a substitute for the incense used in the ancient Temple at the time of prayer, while the Light is a reminder of GOD'S creation of the First Day, to which the approaching days of the week correspond. The placing of the hands over the candles when reciting the words "between light and darkness" is to illustrate the words by showing the light inside the hands, and the shadow outside them. 

To the believer in the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA, the Light is symbolic of THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD (JESUS) WHO does separate from the darkness of sin and translates into the Kingdom of the Sun (YINNON — the SON)! 

The Wine pictures the GRACE OF GOD through the blood of the EVERLASTING COVENANT which belongs to all who believe. The Incense expresses the words of the Psalmist — "In YOUR PRESENCE is fullness of perfect joy; delights and pleasures are ever in YOUR right hand." [Psalms (Tehillym) 16. 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

What a wealth of meaning the Day of Rest (Sabbath) has for those who have entered into the NEW COVENANT, who have found their freedom, their delight, their rest in the LORD OF THE SABBATH, who have ceased from their own labors for salvation and now are leaning upon the EVERLASTING ARMS! 

"Therefore, let us be diligent to make every effort to enter that REST, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience." [Hebrews 4. 11] "For he who has entered GOD'S REST also rests from his own work as GOD did from HIS." [Hebrews 4. 10] We trust in the work already done; we rest in the finished work of CHRIST JESUS on Calvary's Altar which fulfilled the OLD COVENANT prophesies! We will fully experience the ultimate of GOD'S SABBATH REST in the Kingdom Age when we behold our LORD & KING face-to-face. 

Welcome Shabbat Beha-alotcha (“when you go up”. Numbers 8:1-12:16; Zechariah 2:14(10)-4:7; Luke 17:11-18:14) — HEAVENLY FATHER accept our rest and on this Sabbath Day renew us for YOUR good and bless us with YOUR joy and gladness. Blessed are YOU, our LORD GOD, WHO sanctifies the Sabbath, Israel and all who love YOUR PRECIOUS SON, YESHUA our ANOINTED SAVIOR, the GLORIOUS COMFORTER, WHO gives true Sabbath peace and rest. To you we bow the head and bend the knee and magnify the KING of kings, the HOLY ONE, praised be HE. 
The book of Leviticus entreats us — "Keep Sabbath and reverence the Sanctuary of the LORD your GOD." It is a mitzvah for every Jew, single or married, young or old, to observe Shabbat. The unique status of Shabbat is demonstrated by its being the only one of the holy days to be mentioned in the Ten Commandments...Shabbat observance involves both positive and negative mitzvoth (example: doing and refraining from doing). 

All praise to YEHOWAH, HE was, HE is, and HE will be — the AUTHOR of all being — the SOURCE of everything past, present, and future, the PROTECTOR, THE GREAT I AM. 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com http://www.delrifkah.com/ 

There is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

ENTERING GOD'S SABBATH       
The GREAT ETERNAL ALMIGHTY GOD has a Sabbath for all believers, HE is our precious MESSIAH YESHUA. The LORD YESHUA HIMSELF declared that HE was the SABBATH and all who come to HIM are no longer bound, but can have rest.  "Come to ME all you who labor and are heavy laden and I will give you REST. Take MY yoke upon you and learn from ME, for I am gentle, meek and lowly in heart, you will find REST for your souls." [Matthew 11. 28 - 29]

There are different words for GOD'S Sabbath (Hebrew: "nuach" — comforted, to settle down) where CREATOR GOD was comforted in HIS work of creation. "For in six days the LORD made the heavens and earth and sea, and all that was in them, and HE rested the seventh day; therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it." [Exodus (Shemot) 20. 11 Tanakh, Torah]   The SUPREME HOLY ONE was "refreshed" (Hebrew: "shabbat-naphash" — rested, refreshed) in the work of the creation HE had done.  "HE ceased from work and was refreshed." [Exodus (Shemot) 31. 17 Tanakh, Torah]

MESSIANIC Jews dedicate Sabbath to reading Kiddush (sanctification) over wine, besides the lighting of candles. Similarly, it is concluded in synagogues and home by making the Havdalah (separation) benediction.  The family gathers around the father, one child holding a twisted candle while another holds the Besamim (spice box).  The father places his hands upon the heads of his children and blesses them; and he sings a hymn of praise to his faithful wife.   Even as the priest ministered in the Holy Place, so does the Jewish father minister in his home.  He raises the goblet of wine to proclaim the holiness of Sabbath — Thank YOU, CREATOR GOD for this holy day and for the days of work and asks for light and joy and gladness and honor, inhales the fragrance of the spices and recites a blessing for the good things of life; — brings his hands close to the light, bending his fingers to make a shadow, so as to distinguish between light and darkness and he offers thanks to the HOLY ONE for creating light.  Then, with the greeting, "Gut woch (happy or good week)" —the ceremony is concluded.  The Sabbath spirit, however, lingers on as the family sing several melodies, the favorites being about MESSIAH YESHUA and Elijah. 

The cup of Wine (which is allowed to overflow into a saucer) represents the unbounded grace of SOVEREIGN GOD.  The Spices indicate the pleasure in the Sabbath and are a substitute for the incense used in the ancient Temple at the time of prayer, while the Light is a reminder of GOD'S creation of the First Day, to which the approaching days of the week correspond.  The placing of the hands over the candles when reciting the words "between light and darkness" is to illustrate the words by showing the light inside the hands, and the shadow outside them. 

To the believer in the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA, the Light is symbolic of THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD (JESUS) WHO does separate from the darkness of sin and translates into the Kingdom of the Sun (YINNON — the SON)!

The Wine pictures the GRACE OF GOD through the blood of the EVERLASTING COVENANT which belongs to all who believe.  The Incense expresses the words of the Psalmist — "In YOUR PRESENCE is fullness of perfect joy; delights and pleasures are ever in YOUR right hand." [Psalms (Tehillym) 16. 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

What a wealth of meaning the Day of Rest (Sabbath) has for those who have entered into the NEW COVENANT, who have found their freedom, their delight, their rest in the LORD OF THE SABBATH, who have ceased from their own labors for salvation and now are leaning upon the EVERLASTING ARMS!

"Therefore, let us be diligent to make every effort to enter that REST, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience." [Hebrews 4. 11]   "For he who has entered GOD'S REST also rests from his own work as GOD did from HIS." [Hebrews 4. 10]   We trust in the work already done; we rest in the finished work of CHRIST JESUS on Calvary's Altar which fulfilled the OLD COVENANT prophesies!  We will fully experience the ultimate of GOD'S SABBATH REST in the Kingdom Age when we behold our LORD & KING face-to-face.

Welcome Shabbat Beha-alotcha (“when you go up”. Numbers 8:1-12:16; Zechariah 2:14(10)-4:7; Luke 17:11-18:14) — HEAVENLY FATHER accept our rest and on this Sabbath Day renew us for YOUR good and bless us with YOUR joy and gladness. Blessed are YOU, our LORD GOD, WHO sanctifies the Sabbath, Israel and all who love YOUR PRECIOUS SON, YESHUA our ANOINTED SAVIOR, the GLORIOUS COMFORTER, WHO gives true Sabbath peace and rest. To you we bow the head and bend the knee and magnify the KING of kings, the HOLY ONE, praised be HE.
 The book of Leviticus entreats us — "Keep Sabbath and reverence the Sanctuary of the LORD your GOD."  It is a mitzvah for every Jew, single or married, young or old, to observe Shabbat. The unique status of Shabbat is demonstrated by its being the only one of the holy days to be mentioned in the Ten Commandments...Shabbat observance involves both positive and negative mitzvoth (example: doing and refraining from doing).   

All praise to YEHOWAH, HE was, HE is, and HE will be — the AUTHOR of all being — the SOURCE of everything past, present, and future, the PROTECTOR, THE GREAT I AM.  

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 09 Jun 2017, 2:38 pm

Peace is not a season, it is a way of life. 

VOICE BEHIND 
"Then shall your light burst through like the dawn and your healing spring forth speedily; your VINDICATOR shall march before you; the PRESENCE OF THE LORD shall be your rear guard. Then, when you call, the LORD will answer; when you cry, HE will say — Here I am." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 58. 8 - 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Not only does our LOVING SAVIOR go before us on life's journey, HE also protects behind us. Like the SHEKINAH GLORY CLOUD of old, HE is a LIGHT to lead by day and a PILLAR OF FIRE behind us to guard by night. 

ALMIGHTY GOD'S glory, like the GLORY CLOUD in the wilderness, is the faithful believer's REAR GUARD as he advances. The CLOUD was identified also as "THE ANGEL OF GOD" WHO both "went ahead the camp of Israel " then "took up a place behind them." [Exodus/Shemot 14. 19] We have this gracious assurance, "For you will not depart in haste, nor will you leave in flight; for the LORD is marching before you, the GOD OF ISRAEL is your REAR GUARD." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 52. 12 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

IF we listen, we can also hear HIS LIFE-GIVING WRITTEN WORD, both in HIS leading ahead and directing our steps behind. "Whenever you deviate to the right or to the left, your ears will hear the command from behind you — This is THE WAY, follow it!" [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 30. 21 Tanakh, Nevi'im] This was how it was with the Apostle John on the Isle of Patmos: "I was in the SPIRIT on the LORD'S Day, and heard behind me a GREAT VOICE, as of a trumpet." [Revelation 1. 10] 

With the TRUSTWORTHY-INFALLIBLE GUIDE going before us and an INVINCIBLE - UNCONQUERABLE GUARD behind us, why should we hesitate to follow the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH? HE "guides me in right paths as befits HIS NAME" and promises to "renew my life." [Psalms/Tehillym 23. 3] If only we would prepare our hearts, the promises for the righteous from our FAITHFUL GOD are endless and our lives would be brighter than the noonday and none could make us afraid because the HOLY ONE is our HOPE & STAY (CONFIDENCE), our EVER-PRESENT HELP. 

O GOD, WHO alone is all good, WHOSE mercies fail not; WHOSE loving-kindnesses never cease, we have all our hope and trust in YOU. We bless YOU, our SALVATION and our HELP, our GOD to WHOM thanksgiving is due. We are ever grateful that YOU dwell in us! HE, MESSIAH YESHUA, will lift the people and prove that HIS WORD & Law are valid. 
Enduring love withstands challenges and setbacks or moods, it is constant regardless of life’s ups and downs. One must both be humble enough to learn from every person and to teach everyone, regardless of status. Encourage others and you will influence them to believe in themselves, but more important, to believe and know the MASTER CREATOR. 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 08 Jun 2017, 10:21 pm

Through the blood of MESSIAH shed on the cross, the sinner is made near. In HIS death HE not only revealed the tender love of GOD, but HE put away our sins and wove for us the garments of stainless beauty in which we are gladly welcomed into the inner court of the GREAT KING!

CITIES OF REFUGE      
"The LORD said to Joshua: Speak to the Israelites saying — Designate the cities of refuge — about which I commanded you through Moses — to which a manslayer who kills a person accidentally or unintentionally, may flee. They shall serve you as a refuge from the blood avenger." [Joshua (Yehoshua) 20. 1 - 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"So they set aside Kedesh in hill country of Naphtali in Galilee, Shechem in the hill country of Ephraim, and Kirjath Arba — that is Hebron — in the hill country of Judah . And across the Jordan, east of Jericho, they assigned Bezer in the wilderness in the tableland, from the tribe of Reuben; Ramoth in Gilead from the tribe of Gad; and Golan in Bashan from the tribe of Manasseh." [Joshua (Yehoshua) 20. 7 - 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im; Numbers/B'Midvar 35. 9 - 14] 

These cities and tribes of Israel are appropriately named, both for their immediate purpose and, in a spiritual application, they are a picture showing the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH as the SAVIOR & REDEEMER of sinners:

Kedesh — translates to Holy Place. The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA is the ULTIMATE REFUGE, the HOLY PLACE, in the New Jerusalem, for GOD and the LAMB are the Temple of it.  "I saw no Temple in it, for the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY and the LAMB are its Temple ." [Revelation 21. 22]  

The name Naphtali means wRESTling . . . in MESSIAH YESHUA alone do we have true rest, perfect rest. 

Shechem — signifies strong shoulder (back) or comfort.  JESUS is our STRONG SHOULDER and our COMFORT when we flee to HIM for refuge, the "arm of the LORD" through WHOM the mighty hand and outstretched arm of ALMIGHTY GOD has been revealed.  Comfort for the heart and lasting peace come from MESSIAH YESHUA  alone, "Peace I leave with you, MY peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." [John 14. 27]  

"Doubly fruitful" is rendered Ephraim. The LORD JESUS came "that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." [John 10. 10] 

Kirjath Arba/Hebron — is translated association, fellowship.  We who are born anew in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH have been called unto the fellowship of loving service to the ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD MOST HIGH.  "GOD is faithful, by WHOM you were called into the fellowship of HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST our LORD." [1 Corinthians 1. 9] 

Judah means celebrated or praised.  The LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS is the "LION OF JUDAH" — the EXALTED PRAISE of the whole world.  "I will declare YOUR NAME to my brethren; in the midst of the assembly I will sing praise to YOU." [Hebrews 2. 12]

Bezer — interprets to gold ore, remote fortress, strong hiding place. Our life is hid in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH.  "For you died, and your life is hidden with CHRIST in GOD." [Colossians 3. 3]   KING JESUS is our life! 

Reuben is rendered behold a son.  This directs our attention to the GREATER SON, our LORD JESUS.  The angels announced HIS birth in Bethlehem ; of HIM the prophet Isaiah penned, "A CHILD is born, a SON is given." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 9. 6]   THE VOICE from heaven declared, "This is MY BELOVED SON, in WHOM I am well pleased." [2 Peter 1. 17]   And most precious, "GOD so loved the world that HE gave HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON." [John 3. 16] 

Ramoth in Gilead — is rendered heights or rocky region.  "From the end of the earth I will cry to YOU; when my heart is faint, YOU lead me to the ROCK that is high above me. For YOU have been my REFUGE, a TOWER OF STRENGTH against the enemy." [Psalms (Tehillym) 61. 2 - 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim]   When we are hidden in our LORD YESHUA, ALMIGHTY GOD makes us to sit in the heavenlies "and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in CHRIST JESUS." [Ephesians 2. 6] 

Gad or troop, raider at their heel.  The SEED (JESUS) of woman crushed the enemy, Satan, with HIS heel.  "HE shall crush your (Satan's) head, and you shall bruise HIS (YESHUA'S) heel." [Genesis (Bereshith) 3. 15 Tanakh, Torah]   Victory is always the LORD'S! 

Golan in Bashan — their captivity, their rejoicing, fruitful.  In the LORD YESHUA, we are free from sin and death.  "When HE ascended on high, HE led captivity captive, and gave gifts to men." [Ephesians 4. 8] 

Manasseh, cause to forget was so named by Joseph in Egypt .  ALMIGHTY GOD, the KING & RIGHTEOUS JUDGE declares: "For all of them, from the least of them to the greatest, shall heed ME — declares the LORD. For I will FORGIVE their iniquity, and REMEMBER THEIR SINS NO MORE." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 31. 34 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  "When MY people, who bear MY NAME, humble themselves, pray and seek MY favor, and turn from their evil ways, I will hear in MY heavenly abode and forgive their sins and heal their land." [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 7. 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim]   At that time, the LORD GOD ETERNAL will forget our sins and "hurl all our sins into the depths of the sea." [Micah (Michah) 7. 19 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE, the FIRST and the LAST is  "forgiving iniquity and passing over the transgression of the remnant of HIS heritage. HE does not retain HIS anger forever, because HE loves mercy and graciousness!" [Micah (Michah) 7. 18 Tanakh, Nevi'im] There is none like our CREATOR GOD.

I greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul exults in my GOD. For HE clothed me with garments of salvation, wrapped me in a robe of righteousness; thus shouts of victory and praise spring forth in HIS PRESENCE.  I love YOU, LORD and I lift my voice to worship YOU.  MOST HOLY LORD, continue to impart YOUR blessing upon us. Teach us to seek YOU evermore within the sanctuary of our souls, within the tabernacle of YOUR world, and in the congregation of YOUR worshipers. Please LORD, give us the kindness to hear with compassion, to offer support, loving comfort, and care; give us the courage to do what is needed, the wisdom to choose what is right and most fair; give us the vision to see what is possible; give us the faith that will help pave the way for a present that’s hopeful, a future that’s peaceful — give us the heart to bring joy to each day.  
The grace of our LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH be with you always.

A government that is big enough to give you everything you want is also big enough to take away everything you have! 

MESSIAH & THE CITIES OF REFUGE 
"You shall appoint cities to be cities of refuge for you…And of the cities which you give, you shall have six cities of refuge. You shall appoint three cities on this side of the Jordan, and three cities you shall appoint in the land of Canaan, which will be cities of refuge. These six cities shall be for refuge for the children of Israel, for the stranger, and for the sojourner among them." [Numbers (B’Midvar) 35. 11, 13- 15 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

When the Israelites entered the Promised Land, the LORD GOD told Joshua to provide six cities of refuge into which those who had slain someone could flee for refuge until a trial could ascertain the facts and render a proper verdict. How very much these cities are picture-types of MESSIAH the ONE in WHOM "we might have strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold of the hope set before us." [Hebrews 6. 18] "In GOD is my salvation and my GLORY; the ROCK of my strength, and my REFUGE." [Psalms (Tehillym) 62. 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The names of the six cities are Kedesh, Shechem, Hebron, Bezer, Ramoth and Golan. [see Joshua /Yehoshua 20. 7- 8] The meanings of the names of the cities seem to have been planned especially to foreshadow this spiritual application. 

Kedesh — translates to Holy Place. The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA is the ULTIMATE REFUGE, the Holy Place, in the New Jerusalem, for GOD and the LAMB are the Temple of it. "I saw no Temple in it, for the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY and the LAMB are its Temple." [Revelation 21. 22] "No longer shall you need the sun for light by day, nor the shining of the moon for radiance by night; but the LORD will be your EVERLASTING LIGHT, your GOD shall be your GLORY." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 60. 19 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

Shechem — signifies strong shoulder (back) or comfort. YESHUA is our STRONG SHOULDER and our COMFORT when we flee to HIM for refuge, the "arm of the LORD" through WHOM the mighty hand and outstretched arm of ALMIGHTY GOD has been revealed. Comfort for the heart and lasting peace come from MESSIAH YESHUA, the PRINCE OF PEACE, "the peace of GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds" [Philippians 4. 7] JESUS promises the gift of HIS peace — "Peace I leave with you, MY peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." [John 14. 27] Yes, the GLORIOUS ONE guides our feet into the way of peace. 

Kirjath Arba/Hebron — is translated association, fellowship. We who are born anew in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH have been called unto the fellowship of loving service to the ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD MOST HIGH. "GOD is faithful, by WHOM you were called into the fellowship of HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST our LORD." [1 Corinthians 1. 9] Because HE has chosen you, we can "know HIM and the power of HIS resurrection, and the fellowship of HIS sufferings, being conformed to HIS death...truly our fellowship is with the FATHER and with HIS SON JESUS CHRIST." [Philippians 3. 10 w/1 John 1.3] 

Ramoth in Gilead — is interpreted heights, high place, or rocky region. When we are hidden in our LORD YESHUA, ALMIGHTY GOD makes us to sit in the heavenlies "and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in CHRIST JESUS…And HE (FATHER GOD) put all things under HIS feet, and gave HIM to be head over all things to the church, which is HIS body, the fullness of HIM WHO fills all in all." [Ephesians 2. 6 w/Ephesians 1. 22 - 23] 

Golan in Bashan — their captivity, enclosure, their rejoicing, fruitful. This speaks of our being set free from sin and death to become totally enthralled in LORD YESHUA instead. "YOU have ascended on high, YOU have led captivity captive; YOU have received gifts among men." [Psalms (Tehillym) 68. 18 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Your dead shall live; together with my dead body they shall arise. Awake and shout for joy, you who dwell in dust! — For YOUR dew is like the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 26. 19 Tanakh, Nevi’im] "The LORD deals death and gives life; HE casts down to Sheol and rises up." [1 Samuel (Shemuel Alef) 2. 6 Tanakh, Nevi’im] What magnificent songs of rejoicing. 

Like the cities of refuge, it is only when we enter the HEAVENLY SHELTER do we find forgiveness, righteousness, justice, peace, and eternal life. May we know HIM and come boldly in confidence through faith in the LORD YESHUA, our SAFE HAVEN. 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 07 Jun 2017, 9:44 pm

What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us. 

CRY FROM THE CROSS 
"MY GOD, MY GOD, why have YOU abandoned (Hebrew: ‘azab — forsaken, left, rejected, refused) ME? Why so far from delivering ME and from MY roaring? [Psalms (Tehillym) 22. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

This is one of the most remarkable prophetic chapters ever written describing in detail the awful suffering of YESHUA ha'MASHIACH the LORD JESUS on the cross a thousand years prior to it happening. This was the heart-shattering cry of the SUFFERING SERVANT during the supernatural dreadful darkness when even HIS HEAVENLY FATHER turned HIS back on HIM. Why could such a thing be, when HE had always been "holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners" even though HE had been "tempted and tested in all points as we are, yet without sin." [Hebrews 7. 26; 4. 15] 

The Reason — Because GOD THE FATHER "made HIM, WHO knew no sin, to be sin for us; that we might become the righteousness of GOD in HIM" [2 Corinthians 5. 21] as the HOLY ONE'S "eyes are too pure to look upon evil, and cannot look on wickedness and wrongdoing." [Habakkuk 1. 13 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The FATHER'S BELOVED, ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON willingly allowed HIMSELF to be offered as the PERFECT & UNBLEMISHED SACRIFICIAL "LAMB OF GOD WHO takes away the sin of the world." [John 1. 29] "And the LORD has laid on HIM the iniquity of us all" even though "HE was oppressed, afflicted and maltreated, yet HE was submissive, opened not HIS mouth. Though HE had done no injustice and had spoken no falsehood." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 7, 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im] So the weight of all the world's sin was transferred to the shoulders of the RIGHTEOUS SAVIOR. The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA carried the burden we could not carry and died so we could live victoriously. 

What an amazing transaction — the LORD JESUS suffered and died for our sins so we could be set free to enjoy the fruits of HIS perfect righteousness eternally! Like Apostle Paul, we can now say, "I have been crucified with CHRIST; it is no longer I who live, but CHRIST lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the SON OF GOD, WHO loved me and gave HIMSELF for me." [Galatians 2. 20] 

"For the love of CHRIST compels us…that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for HIM WHO died for them and rose again." [2 Corinthians 5. 14 - 15] May we live for MESSIAH YESHUA, blessed be HE, WHO died for us! 

Thank YOU LORD GOD for filling the heart with marvelous joy and peace, for giving us strength of faith in YOU for even greater tasks. Our confidence rests solely in YOU, our GREAT, ETERNAL, WONDERFUL LORD. YOURS, O LORD, is the greatness and the power, the glory, and the victory, and the majesty; for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is YOURS; YOURS is the Kingdom, O LORD, and YOU are exalted above all. YOU are the LIFE of all, the HELP of those that flee to YOU, the HOPE of those who cry to YOU. Cleanse us from our sins, secret and open, and from every thought displeasing to YOUR goodness — purify our bodies and souls, our hearts and consciences, that with a pure heart, and a clear soul, with perfect love and calm hope, we may venture confidently and fearlessly to pray to YOU. Amen 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next