Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:39 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:36 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:07 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:03 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:00 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 2 EmptyToday at 3:16 pm by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:05 pm by Admin

» Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:03 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:33 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:29 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:28 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:27 pm by Admin

» The Mark started implants in their hands to replace cash, credit cards
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 2 EmptyToday at 11:52 am by Admin

» BIRTH PANGS – Series of Powerful Earthquakes Volcano's Strike Around the Globe
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:47 am by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:40 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:07 am by Admin

» My Manna
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:10 pm by Admin

» GOSPEL FROM ASIA
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» Another Look at Footwashing
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:47 pm by Admin

» 12 Proverbs to Start Memorizing Today
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:22 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 2 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin on Sat 23 Feb 2019, 10:30 pm

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . .
Wisdom should not make you feel full, but fill you with hunger. 

WARNING!!!     
"HE (Y’SHUA, the SON OF MAN) will say to those on HIS left hand — Depart from ME, you cursed, into the Everlasting Fire prepared for the devil and his angels." [Matthew 25. 41] 

The REDEEMER of all ages, MESSIAH Y’SHUA, WHO taught the importance of love and forgiveness, spoke these words.  In fact, the LORD JESUS had more to say about hell and eternal punishment than any other speaker or writer in the HOLY SCRIPTURES.  This JESUS, WHO is the PRECIOUS CREATOR GOD [Colossians 1. 16], the Soon-Coming JUDGE [John 5. 22], and the only MAN WHO died and is risen from the dead [2 Corinthians 5. 14-15], we would do well to believe HIS warnings. 

The LORD CHRIST JESUS, the SAVIOR, has marked and noted the warnings well.  Consider a few of the prophecies:  "So it will be at the end of the age.  The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, and cast the wicked into the furnace of fire.  THERE WILL BE WAILING AND GNASHING OF TEETH." [Matthew 13. 49 - 50]  "If your eye makes you sin, pluck it out.  It is better for you to enter the KINGDOM OF GOD with one eye, than having two eyes, to be cast into hell fire — where their WORM DOES NOT DIE AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED." [Mark 9. 47 - 48]   And, there are so many more words of warning.  But, how can we reconcile such threats of doom with CHRIST'S OWN character of love? 

The answer: Hell was prepared for Satan and his angels, not for people.  The devil is a hostile rebel and has been against ALMIGHTY GOD since the beginning, wanting to be like GOD MOST HIGH [Isaiah/Yeshayah 14. 12 - 15], — and worshipped as such.  When people follow Satan in this same rebellious path, rejecting GOD'S WRITTEN HOLY WORD, they are showing that they would prefer to be with the devil rather than with the LOVING MESSIAH Y’SHUA throughout eternity.   JESUS, the MASTER OF MERCY & TRUTH loves us all the way to hell.  However, HIS great love will not keep us out of hell if we do not come to GOD HIS WAY, which is through Y’SHUA, our only INTERCESSOR & REDEEMER.  Therefore, the ETERNAL ONE , blessed be HE, has repeatedly warned of what is coming. . . and we must heed that warning. 

"Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the KINGDOM OF GOD?  Do not be deceived.  Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, not thieves, not covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers (scoffer, insult, berate, despise), nor extortioners will inherit the KINGDOM OF GOD." [1 Corinthians 6. 9 - 10]   "The cowardly, unbelieving, sinners, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the Lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death." [Revelation 21. 8]   "Outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie." [Revelation 22. 15] 

May we exemplify our love to the LORD OF GLORY and thank HIM for what HE has done to redeem us by obeying all that HE has commanded us to do for our good, and HIS glory.  Obedience is the fruit of praise and the key to our relationship with the OMNIPOTENT MAJESTIC CREATOR, our ETERNAL HOPE & EXCEEDINGLY GREAT REWARD. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of JerUSAlem and all of Israel!
Redeem Israel, O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles! 
“If I forget you, O Yerushalayim, let my right hand wither.” Psalms 137:5
  As we bid farewell to Sabbath with the Havdalah (difference) Service, we use all of our senses: we taste the wine, smell the spices, see the shadows of candles, hear prayers & songs, and touch family and friends as we wish them a “Tov Shavua — Good Week!”  
  We praise YOU, MOST HOLY LORD GOD and ask that YOUR  PRESENCE be manifest to us in all YOUR works, so that reverence for YOU may fill the hearts of YOUR creatures.  May all the children of men bow before YOU in humility and unite to do YOUR will with one heart, that all may acknowledge that YOURS alone is the power, dominion and majesty; and that YOUR NAME is exalted above all. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes.  Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness.

Web Page:  www.delrifkah.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 2 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin on Wed 20 Feb 2019, 10:45 pm

"Well beloved is man for he was created in the image of GOD." [Pirke Avos, 3:18] 

YOUR INHERITANCE      
"Ask of ME, and I will make the nations your inheritance; your estate, the limits of the earth for your possession.  You shall break them with an iron mace, shatter them to pieces like a potter's vessel." [Psalms (Tehillym) 2. 8 - 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

This dramatically vivid and all-inclusive phrase, "ends of the earth" occurs at least thirty times in the OLD COVENANT and five times in the NEW COVENANT.  The verse is ALMIGHTY GOD’S promise to HIS SON, Y’SHUA, the LIVING WORD. [v. 7]  This same promise appears many times,  "Let all the ends of the earth pay heed and turn to the LORD, and the peoples of all nations shall worship before YOU; for the kingdom is the LORD'S, and HE rules the nations." [Psalms (Tehillym) 22. 27 - 28 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  "Let HIM have dominion from sea to sea, from the River to the ends of the earth.  Let desert-dwellers kneel before HIM, and HIS enemies lick the dust.  Let kings of Tarshish and the isles pay tribute; kings of Sheba and Seba offer gifts.  Yes, all kings shall bow to HIM, and all nations serve HIM." [Psalms (Tehillym) 72. 8 - 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  "For lo HE shall be great to the ends of the earth; and this ONE shall be peace." [Micah (Michah) 5. 4 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

This DIVINE SON OF THE MOST HIGH GOD, WHOSE future dominion will extend to the uttermost parts of the earth, is also the MIGHTY CREATOR of the ends of the earth.  "WHO has ascended heaven and come down?  WHO has gathered up the wind in hollow of HIS hand?  WHO has wrapped the waters in a garment?  WHO has established all the extremities of the earth?  What is HIS NAME or HIS SON'S NAME, if you know it?" [Proverbs (Mishle) 30. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

This GREAT ONE WHO both created and will ultimately reign over all the ends of the earth will also be their RIGHTEOUS JUDGE.  "The adversaries of the LORD shall be broken in pieces; from heaven HE will thunder against them.  The LORD will judge the ends of the earth. HE will give strength to HIS king, and exalt the horn of HIS anointed." [1 Samuel (Shemuel Alef) 2. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

At the present time, the LORD OF GLORY is still "despised, shunned and rejected by men" [Isaiah/Yeshayah 53. 3], both as CREATOR & SOON-COMING KING by all the nations of the world.  Nevertheless, HE has provided "salvation to the ends of the earth" [Acts 13. 47] for all who will receive HIM.  The LORD JESUS has commanded and prophesied that HIS followers must be "witnesses to ME in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth." [Acts 1. 8]  The greatest message we carry from the ONE WHO is the DOOR OF HOPE to others is, "turn to ME and be saved, all the ends of the earth!  For I am GOD, and there is none else." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 45. 22 Tanakh, Nevi'im]   In the MESSIAH Y’SHUA,  Israel’s descendants shall be justified and shall glory. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of JerUSAlem and all of Israel!
  Exalted and hallowed be GOD'S greatness in this world HE created.  May YOUR will be fulfilled and YOUR sovereignty revealed, MOST HOLY ONE, in the days of our lifetime and the life of the whole House of Israel speedily and in our time, Amen.  May YOU be blessed forever, even throughout all eternity.  May YOU, be blessed, praised & honored, extolled & glorified, adored and exalted above all else. Amen  
  Zey ha-yom asaw ADONAI, nagilah ve-neesmechah voh.  This is the day the LORD has made, we will rejoice and we will be glad in it.  May the LIGHT of the HOLY ONE, blessed be HE, fill you with a yearning desire to submit to HIS inscrutable will and give you strength for your daily tasks. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes.  Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 18 Feb 2019, 7:39 pm

The critic should be like a grindstone, sharpening without cutting. 

BEFORE THE FOUNDATIONS     
"I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her SEED; HE shall strike at your head, and you shall strike at HIS heel." [Genesis (Bereshith) 3. 15 Tanakh, Torah] 

When Adam and Eve rebelled and transgressed against ELOHIYM in the Garden of Eden, EVER-LOVING MASTER DESIGNER pronounced a curse on all creation [Genesis/Bereshith 3. 14 – 19]; death came into the world at that point.  However, the ALMIGHTY ONE also told of the ONE to come WHO would be the REDEEMER-SAVIOR.  This promise is hidden to most but so clearly shown in the beginning in a most unusual way, in a short genealogy of mankind before the flood. 

The genealogy in Genesis/Bereshith 5 lists the names of the pre-flood patriarchs from Adam to Noah.  Adam means man; Seth — appointed; Enosh — mortal; Cainan — sorrow or humiliation; Mahalaleel — blessed of GOD; Jared — shall come down; Enoch — teaching or dedicated; Methuselah — his death shall bring or judgment; Lamech — despairing, weary or conqueror; Noah — comfort or rest. 

The meaning of the names form a redemptive sentence when read together: A MAN is appointed to become a mortal; in sorrow, blessed of GOD, HE shall come down to teach.  And, HIS death will bring despair; then, comfort and rest.
Or — Mankind is appointed to mortality, wailing for the dead. GOD be praised! HE shall descend, a mortal MAN, dismissing death, bring rest to the weary.
Or even — Mankind is appointed to mortality, bringing humiliation (sorrow). GOD be praised! HE shall descend, a dedicated MAN.  When HE dies as judgment, HE will conquer, bringing comfort and rest. 

The Plan of Salvation was made before the world began.  "HE (JESUS) indeed was predetermined before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you." [1 Peter 1. 20]   "HE (ETERNAL GOD) chose us in HIM (Y’SHUA) before the foundation of the world." [Ephesians 1. 3 - 4]   "In the fullness of time, GOD sent HIS SON to be born of woman, under the Law." [Galatians 4. 4] 

There has never been a time when the ALMIGHTY HOLY CREATOR, the LORD GOD OMNIPOTENT has forsaken HIS creation.  Mankind would do well to learn such love and in return, appropriately give HIM the honor, glory, majesty, blessings and adoration HE alone is worthy of. 

Exalted and highly praised be the LORD, the CREATOR, the LIVING GOD and EVERLASTING KING, HIS abundance of mercies and loving-kindness rest upon HIS servants.  The LORD will be a SHELTER for HIS people, and the STRENGTH of the children of Israel, and they shall all know HIM.  Blessed be the glory of the LORD our GOD; enjoy HIS perfect peace and presence. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 18 Feb 2019, 12:26 am

To set CHRIST apart as LORD is to honor HIM rather than to use HIM.  To rightly understand the entrance of HIM into the heart, we must accept the enthronement of the MESSIAH. . . enthrone HIM in your heart. 

GOD'S WORD, BURNING FIRE     
"I thought, I will not mention HIM, no more will I speak in HIS NAME — But [HIS  WORD] was like a raging fire in my heart, shut up in my bones; I could not hold it in, I was helpless." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 20. 9 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

When GOD’S WORD really becomes a part of your soul, you can never be the same again.  In his imprisonment, miserable and dejected Jeremiah said:  "The WORD OF THE LORD made me a constant disgrace and contempt" [Jeremiah /Yirmeyah 20. 8], he testified; so he said, "I will not speak any more in HIS NAME."  But he could not refrain from crying out, even shout it out!  The HOLY WORD OF THE LORD was burning in his bones, and he could not restrain them.  "Behold, MY WORD like FIRE — declares the LORD — and a HAMMER that shatters rock!" [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 23. 29 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

David, the psalmist, had a similar testimony:  "When I was dumb, silent; not even saying anything good, my anguish was intense and increased.  My mind was in a rage, and as I meditated, the fire burned; then I spoke out." [Psalms (Tehillym) 39. 2 – 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  When the resurrected LORD Y’SHUA "expounded to them in all the SCRIPTURES the things concerning HIMSELF" the two disciples from Emmaus later testified, "Did not our heart burn within us while HE talked with us on the road, and while HE opened the SCRIPTURES to us?" [Luke 24. 27, 32] 

The SOVEREIGN CREATOR HIMSELF is called "A CONSUMING FIRE, a JEALOUS GOD." [Deuteronomy/Devarim 4. 24; Hebrews 12. 29]  Fire is the most awe-inspiring of all the symbols applied in HOLY SCRIPTURE to the WRITTEN WORD OF GOD.  Fire has always been an instrument of GOD’S righteous judgment, from the FIERY, EVER-TURNING SWORD in the Garden of Eden [Genesis/Bereshith 3. 23] to Hell and the Lake of Fire that burns with fire and brimstone. [Revelation 21. 8]  OMNISCIENT GOD first appeared to Moses in the Burning Bush [Exodus/Shemot 3. 2], and gave the Law to Israel in fire on top of the mountain. [Exodus/Shemot 24. 17] 

The LIFE-GIVING WORD is a raging, burning fire in the heart and cannot be contained, but must be proclaimed at any cost.  As Paul acknowledged, "I am compelled to preach.  Woe to me if I do not preach the GOSPEL!" [1 Corinthians 9. 16]  Our own spirit compels us to preach the EVERLASTING GOSPEL of CHRIST JESUS, for it is the POWER OF GOD to salvation for everyone who believes. 

Hold fast to the ENDURING ONE and continue to hold each other up in your prayers, these are going to be hard days ahead, but our RIGHTEOUS ALMIGHTY GOD is in full control.  While this breath of life is in me, HOLY LORD of all worlds, I worship YOU.  Help us, O GOD, to banish from our hearts all vain glory, pride of worldly possessions, and self-sufficient leaning on our own reason.  
  Fill us with YOUR SPIRIT of humility, meekness and the elegant grace of modesty that we may grow in wisdom and in reverence.  May we never forget that all we have and prize is but lent to us, a trust for which we must render account to YOU.  O HEAVENLY FATHER, put into our hearts the love and awe of YOU, that we may consecrate our lives to YOUR service and glorify YOUR NAME in the eyes of all men.  May YOUR NAME be ever blessed. Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 17 Feb 2019, 12:57 am

The righteous are held responsible for their generation. 

MESSIAH ALONE    
"But by the grace of GOD I am what I am; and HIS grace toward me was not in vain, but I labored more abundantly than they all.  Yet not I, but the grace of GOD which was with me." [1 Corinthians 15. 10] 

The grace of the LORD GOD is nothing less than the unlimited love of the SOVEREIGN HOLY ONE expressed in the GREATEST GIFT of HIS ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON, Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH our SAVIOR & KING, WHO "poured out HIS life unto death, and was numbered among the sinners, whereas HE bore the guilt of many, and made intercession for the transgressors." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 53. 12 Tanakh, Nevi'im]   This is the unequivocally (undeniably definite) undeserved love of the LOVING CREATOR GOD toward sinners. 

If one were to review the writings, works and life of the Apostle Paul you would conclude that he was one of the most dedicated and fruitful CHRIST-like-ones who ever lived.  But being a man, Paul had to wrestle with the sin of pride by reminding himself, time and time again, that he owed all to the grace, guidance and provision of GOD MOST HIGH. 

Paul could well have boasted that he had labored more abundantly than any of the other apostles, but then he brought himself up short with the reproof, "not I, but CHRIST!"  All of his work and success in fruit-bearing he owed completely to the loving grace of Almighty GOD.  Paul's great testimony concerning his new and changed life in MESSIAH Y’SHUA was, "I have been crucified with CHRIST; it is no longer I who live, but CHRIST lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the SON OF GOD, WHO loved me and gave HIMSELF for me." [Galatians 2. 20]   The transformed, righteous, powerful life Paul now lived was not his own accomplishment, but absolutely and entirely due to the indwelling SPIRIT OF THE LIVING GOD. 

We should never boast of our own life, deeds or works, but to "reckon ourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to GOD in MESSIAH Y’SHUA our LORD." [Romans 6. 11]   Remember always, it is not us, but the LOVING MESSIAH — HE is to be our praise and testimony. 

Welcome Sabbath! Come my dear friend...let us go out to meet the Sabbath Queen eagerly awaited, joyously welcomed!  Sabbath of Tetzaveh – “You Shall Command” [Reading: Exodus 27:20 - 30:10; Ezekiel 43:10–27; Matthew 5:13-20] 
  Whoever walks upright, works righteousness and speaks the truth will abide in the LORD'S Tabernacle and dwell in HIS holy hill.  Watch and pray that you may be found worthy.  Be encouraged and stand strong, the LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA our KING is coming soon!  We praise and bless YOU, our GREAT GOD, for lovingly and graciously giving YOUR Holy Shabbat to all peoples.  May you receive blessings in abundance as you rest and fellowship with the LORD GOD.  Enjoy tranquility and harmony as you come together this Sabbath! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 17 Feb 2019, 12:37 am

The message on our coins is "in GOD we trust" — but all too often the message of our lives is that it is in wealth we really worship and trust. 

BY NO MEANS     
"Whoever receives you receives ME, and he who receives ME receives HIM WHO sent ME.  He who receives a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward.  And he who receives a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.  And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward." [Matthew 10. 40 - 42] 

The phrase "by no means" is the translation of two single-syllables in the Greek language, which in effect becomes a double negative, stressing that the thing mentioned will absolutely in no way will ever happen.  The expression can also be translated "in no case; in no wise; or not at all."  Thus, it is very instructive to notice a few such instances in HOLY SCRIPTURE which can never ever happen: 

The opening Text says that any small kindness done in the NAME of Y’SHUA or one of HIS followers, will by no means go unrewarded.  MESSIAH even declared, "whoever does not receive the Kingdom of GOD like a little child will by no means enter it." [Luke 18. 17]  HE also stated — "All that the FATHER gives ME will come to ME, and the one who comes to ME I will by no means cast out.  For I have come down from Heaven, not to do MY OWN will, but the will of HIM WHO sent ME.  This is the will of the Father WHO sent ME, that of all HE has given ME I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the Last Day.  And this is the will of HIM WHO sent ME, that everyone who sees the SON and believes in HIM may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the Last Day." [John 6. 37 - 40] 

This shows that both HIS warnings and HIS assurances are pointedly positive!  Mere outward righteousness will never be sufficient.  Y’SHUA emphatically stated, "unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven." [Matthew 5. 20] 

Whosoever will come to the MASTER, however are promised that HE "will never leave you nor forsake you." [Hebrews 13. 5]  "Remember, I am with you and will keep (protect) you wherever you go...for I will not leave you." [Genesis (Bereshith) 28. 15 Tanakh, Torah]  "Be strong and of good courage, do not fear or be afraid...for the LORD your GOD HIMSELF goes with you.  HE will not fail you or forsake you." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 31. 6 Tanakh, Torah]  And regarding the HOLY WRITTEN WORD HE declares — "till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the Law till all is fulfilled." [Matthew 5. 18] 

Then, when the Holy City, the Bride [Revelation 21:9; Hebrew “kallah”], the LAMB'S Wife [Revelation 21:9; Hebrew “isha”] comes down out of Heaven, and the eternal ages begin, "there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the LAMB'S Book of Life." [Revelation 21. 27]  As servants of the LORD MOST HIGH, we are confident that nothing HE said shall ever fail.  Therefore, we love the LORD our GOD, walk in all HIS ways, keep HIS commands, hold fast to HIM and serve HIM with all our heart and soul out of love and gratitude. 

Bidding farewell to Sabbath, may GOD’S amazing grace fill each coming day. 
Even through the common days the refreshing waters of GOD'S loving-kindness flow, yet we forget the SOURCE.  “May this hour awaken within us a sense of our dependence upon YOU, O MOST HIGH.  Create in us a clean heart and renew a right spirit within us that we may face our daily duty with a firm courage and a tranquil mind.  May we learn to know that in loving and serving our fellowmen, we are loving and serving YOU. May YOUR SPIRIT fill our life with blessed peace and reassurance that YOU do all things well.” Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 15 Feb 2019, 9:46 pm

It is the Fruit, not the Experiences and careful rehearsing of details, that matter in a CHRISTian’s life; since only the Fruit is the clearly identifiable evidence of being born anew. 

MESSIAH, MEDIATOR, REDEEMER     
"If a resident or stranger among you becomes prosperous, and one of your kinsmen who dwells by him becomes poor, and sells himself to the stranger or sojourner close to you, or to a member of the stranger's family, he shall have the right of redemption even after he has given himself over.  One of his kinsmen shall redeem him, anyone of his family who is of his own flesh shall redeem him." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 25. 47 - 48 Tanakh, Torah] 

The LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA is the REDEEMER of mankind.  HE became as one of us so HE could, by HIS sacrificial death, deliver us from sin and Satan's hold.   "Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, HE HIMSELF likewise shared in the same, that through death HE might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.  For indeed HE does not give aid to angels, but HE does give aid to the seed of Abraham.  Therefore, in all things HE had to be made like HIS brethren, that HE might be a merciful and faithful HIGH PRIEST in things pertaining to GOD, to make propitiation for the sins of the people.  For in that HE HIMSELF has suffered, being tempted, HE is able to aid those who are tempted." [Hebrews 2. 14 - 18] 

What Y’SHUA, the HOPE OF ISRAEL, knew by HIS omniscient knowledge, HE wanted to know by experience, thus making HIMSELF perfect.   "It was fitting for HIM, for WHOM are all things and by WHOM are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the CAPTAIN of their salvation PERFECT THROUGH SUFFERINGS." [Hebrews 2. 10] 

"For there is one GOD and one MEDIATOR between GOD and men, the MAN CHRIST JESUS, WHO gave HIMSELF a ransom for all, to be testified in due time." [1 Timothy 2. 5 - 6]   "JESUS THE MEDIATOR of the NEW COVENANT." [Hebrews 12. 24] 

"Now HE (Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH) has obtained a more excellent ministry, inasmuch as HE is also MEDIATOR of a BETTER COVENANT, which was established on better promises." [Hebrews 8. 6]   "If anyone sins, we have an ADVOCATE with the FATHER, JESUS CHRIST THE RIGHTEOUS.  And HE HIMSELF is the PROPITIATION (full legal equivalent for wrong done) for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world." [1 John 2. 1 - 2] 

"HE has appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of HIMSELF.  And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, so CHRIST was offered once to bear the sins of many.  To those who eagerly wait for HIM HE will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation." [Hebrews 9. 26 - 28] 

"When the fullness of the time had come, GOD sent forth HIS SON, born of a woman, born under the Law, to redeem those who were under the Law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.  And because you are sons, GOD has sent forth the SPIRIT OF HIS SON into your hearts, crying out — ABBA, FATHER!" [Galatians 4. 4 - 6] 

Marvelous! Awesome! Wonderful! is our GIFT OF SALVATION and GOD'S amazing love! 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of JerUSAem and all of Israel!
  Help us, O our GOD, to banish from our hearts all pride and vain-glory, all confidence in worldly possessions, all self-sufficient leaning upon our own reason.  Fill us with the spirit of meekness and the grace of modesty, that we may become wise in the fear of YOU.  May we never forget that all we have and prize is but lent to us, a trust for which we must render account to YOU.  O HEAVENLY FATHER, put into our hearts the love and fear of YOU, that we may consecrate our lives to YOUR service and glorify YOUR NAME in the eyes of all men.  
Sending love to each of you this Valentines Day. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 14 Feb 2019, 11:17 pm

Freedom without self-restraint is anarchy (rebellion, confusion, chaos) and tyranny (bondage, oppression, cruelty). 

TREE OF TRUTH     
"MY little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth.  And by this we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before HIM." [1 John 3. 18 - 19] 

Truth is not included in the nine fruits of the SPIRIT, because truth is the tree on which fruit grows.  No one can really do or teach the truth without manifesting true love, nor can one manifest true love except in a framework of genuine truth; because "the FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control." [Galatians 5. 22 - 23]  And the HOLY SPIRIT that produces such fruit, is "the SPIRIT OF TRUTH WHO proceeds from the FATHER." [John 15. 26] 

Some immature followers of the LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA can be abrasive and unloving in their attitude toward those who hold to other doctrines.  Rather then be critical, we should grow to maturity so that our integrity in communication is that of "speaking the truth in love." [Ephesians 4. 15] 

Truth and love are not in conflict with one another as some may think or act, for they represent two distinct — not opposite — categories.  JESUS, the ETERNAL LIVING WORD is TRUTH, and HE so confirmed of HIMSELF, "I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE." [John 14. 6]  "YOUR WORD is TRUTH." [John 17. 17]  And we know that "GOD is love, and he who abides in love abides in GOD, and GOD in him." [1 John 4. 16]  "This is love, that we walk according to HIS commandments." [2 John 1. 6] 

It is vitally important to know accurate BIBLICAL TRUTH, "know the TRUTH, and the TRUTH shall make you free." [John 8. 32]  Being free, you are now under grace, receiving everlasting life, and are now slaves to righteousness and need to grow into maturity of the faith that the world may know to WHOM we belong; now speaking the truth in love that others might be saved. 

Praised is YOUR HOLY NAME, O LORD GOD.  YOU have made YOUR eternal law our portion, and gave us a goodly heritage.  YOU appointed us to proclaim YOUR truth to the nations and to win them for YOUR Law of Righteousness.  Sanctify us for the service to which YOU called us, O HEAVENLY FATHER, that YOUR NAME may be hallowed through us in all the world.  Gather all YOUR children around YOUR banner of truth that YOUR praise may resound from one end of the earth to the other, and that the entire human family may be blessed with truth and peace!  
  The "Tree of Life" is a beautiful metaphor for the TORAH (Five Books of Moses). Just as a tree's roots go deep into the earth anchoring the tree, so too does our connection with the HOLY BIBLE anchor us to GOD.  Jewish tradition teaches that the day on which GOD descended on Mt. Sinai and instructed the children of Israel to prepare for the receiving of the TORAH was on the 3rd Day, Tuesday (Hebrew: Yom Shlee-Shee), which was also the day of the week on which HE created grasses, herbs of the field and the fruit trees. [Genesis/Bereshith 1:11]  This parallel teaches us that just as trees and vegetation are vitally essential to the creation and sustaining of the earth, the BIBLE is integral to the creation and sustaining of the faithful and moral human being.  Therefore, the symbolic "Tree of Life" is also a physical tree, nourishing and strengthening the soil of the Holy Land, v'etz ha’khayim — Tree of Life. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 13 Feb 2019, 11:42 pm

The men that move the world are the men the world cannot move. 

DEATH IN THE POT     
"Then they served it for the men to eat.  While they were still eating of the stew, they cried out — O man of GOD, there is death in the pot! — And they could not eat it." [2 Kings (Melakhim Bet) 4. 40 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

There was a famine in the land and the disciples of the prophets that were sitting before Elisha were hungry.  Elisha said to his servant, "Put the large pot on the fire and cook a stew for the disciples of the prophets." [v. 38]  So some of them went into the fields to gather sprouts to enhance the flavor of the meal.  They came across a wild vine and picked from it wild gourds, as many as his garment would hold.  Not knowing what they were, the gourds were sliced up and put into the pot.   When finished cooking, the meal was served.  However, after tasting the stew, it was realized that the succulent  gourmet meal was poisonous, and the recipient tasters cried out — "O man of GOD, there is death in the pot!"  The wild gourds had immediately caused severe cramps. 

The wild gourd symbolize false doctrine.  When scholars or preachers want to spice up the old truths of HOLY SCRIPTURE with some new and superficially attractive embellishments, it only contaminates the "sincere milk of the WORD" [1 Peter 2. 2], which brings death to those who partake of such fatal poison. 

Like leaven which the woman who took and secretly "hid in three measures of meal till it was all leavened" [Matthew 13. 33], Elisha's creative disciples unsuspectingly added the seemingly pleasant ingredient, and it permeated the whole pot of stew with its deadly poison.  Even the Apostle Paul emphatically stressed, "Who hindered you from obeying the truth?  This persuasion does not come from HIM WHO calls you.  A little leaven leavens the whole lump." [Galatians 5. 7 - 9] 

There was a remedy for the deadly poison, however.  Elisha said, "fetch some flour" and he threw it into the pot then served it to the people that they might not hunger.  And there was no longer anything harmful in the pot. [2 Kings/Melakhim Bet 4. 41]  A similar scenario happened when Moses threw the piece of wood into the bitter waters of Mara, and the LORD GOD caused the water to become sweet. [Exodus/Shemot 15. 23 - 25]  Truth always triumphs over deceit and lies. 

The purifying "flour" with Elisha and the "piece of wood" of Moses' time, symbolize the TRUE LIFE-GIVING WORD OF GOD.  The WRITTEN WORD which is the TRUE BREAD, the HEAVENLY MANNA by which man must live.  As is written, "Man shall not live by bread alone, BUT by every WORD that proceeds from the mouth of GOD." [Matthew 4. 4; Deuteronomy/Devarim 8. 3]  The humbling remedy for the poisonous doctrines of the world must always be the pure, unadulterated WORD OF GOD faithfully taught and exhorted. 

As we come to the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY with a sincere heart, HE will forgive our sins and take away this deadly defilement of deceptive sin and give us everlasting life in the TRUTH of HIS HOLY WORD. 

May YOU, MOST HOLY ONE, be blessed forever, even to all eternity beyond all blessings and hymns, praises and consolations that may be uttered in this world; blessed, praised & honoured, extolled & glorified, adored & exalted above all else for YOU are worthy. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 12 Feb 2019, 1:27 am

There is much material and many counselors available to those who are experiencing rough times; but in the long run, only GOD’S TRUTH — found in HOLY SCRIPTURE — can equip people for the difficult times because only the ETERNAL WORD provides the context in which temporal problems can be understood, and only the ALMIGHTY LORD GOD can supply the resources which human problems demand. Think about it! 

HELL, A LITERAL PLACE     
"The SON OF MAN will send out HIS angels, and they will gather out of HIS Kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, and will cast them into the furnace of fire.  There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth." [Matthew 13. 41 - 42] 

The LOVING MESSIAH taught the importance of love and forgiveness, so how could HE speak such words like these?  In fact, Y’SHUA had more to say about hell and eternal punishment than any other speaker or writer in the HOLY SCRIPTURE.  Since HE is the CREATOR, "for by HIM all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible" [Colossians 1. 16], the coming JUDGE "the FATHER judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the SON" [John 5. 22], and the only MAN who has died and risen permanently from the dead "HE died for all…and rose again" [2 Corinthians 5. 15], we would do well to believe and heed HIS warnings.  HE knows of what HE speaks! 

There are more prophesies of warning of the literal hell and the Lake of Fire:  "Then HE will also say to those on the left hand — Depart from ME, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels." [Matthew 25. 41]  "So it will be at the end of the age.  The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, and cast them into the furnace of fire.  There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth." [Matthew 13. 49 - 50]  "If your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out.  It is better for you to enter the KINGDOM OF GOD with one eye, rather than having two eyes, to be cast into hell fire — where their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched." [Mark 9. 47 – 28; also see Mark 9. 42 - 50]   The OLD COVENANT also gives warnings from the LORD GOD, "And they shall go out and look upon the corpses of the men who have rebelled against ME; their worm shall not die, nor their fire is not quenched; they shall be a horror to all flesh." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 66. 24 Tanakh, Nevi’im]   "Behold, MY anger and MY fury will be poured out...It will burn with none to quench it." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 7. 20 Tanakh, Nevi’im]  Appropriately, there are many such warnings, but how can we reconcile such alarming admonitions of ever-lasing torment with a FAITHFUL GOD’S OWN nature of love? 

The fact is, hell and the Lake of Fire were not prepared for people, but for the devil and his angels that rebelled against GOD.  "For if GOD did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment." [2 Peter 2. 4]   "The angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, HE has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day." [Jude 1. 6]   The devil has been a rebel against the MOST HIGH since the beginning, determining to be like the HOLY MASTER. 

When people follow the devil in this same rebellious path, rejecting GOD’S WORD, they are showing they would be more comfortable with Satan than with the PERFECT DESIGNER in eternity, so the LORD is giving them their choice.  Because of HIS great love, the ALMIGHTY ONE warns repeatedly of what is coming.  As HIS faithful followers, we too should warn others to "keep yourselves in the love of GOD, looking for the mercy of our LORD JESUS CHRIST unto eternal life.  And on some have compassion, making a distinction; but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh." [Jude 1. 22 - 23] 

Love like Y’SHUA loves, warn your family, friends, acquaintances, all you come into contact with, that there is everlasting punishment for the wicked, but eternal life for those who come to MESSIAH and have been redeemed by HIS precious blood. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of JerUSAlem and all of Israel!!  
  If we are to prevail, we must unite under the banner of the Jewish MESSIAH — celebrating our unique heritage, our unique message, and our unique ability to bring inspiration to the world.  May your primary focus be, not on “how we die” — but rather on “how we live.”  
  Let us continue to rejoice in ALMIGHTY GOD’S plan to bring us into the Promised Land as we serve and honor the HOLY ONE completely.  Daily, let us renew our commitment to walk in loving obedience as an expression of gratitude for the ALMIGHTY'S goodness and grace. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 12 Feb 2019, 1:00 am

There is much material and many counselors available to those who are experiencing rough times; but in the long run, only GOD’S TRUTH — found in HOLY SCRIPTURE — can equip people for the difficult times because only the ETERNAL WORD provides the context in which temporal problems can be understood, and only the ALMIGHTY LORD GOD can supply the resources which human problems demand. Think about it! 

HELL, A LITERAL PLACE     
"The SON OF MAN will send out HIS angels, and they will gather out of HIS Kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, and will cast them into the furnace of fire.  There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth." [Matthew 13. 41 - 42] 

The LOVING MESSIAH taught the importance of love and forgiveness, so how could HE speak such words like these?  In fact, Y’SHUA had more to say about hell and eternal punishment than any other speaker or writer in the HOLY SCRIPTURE.  Since HE is the CREATOR, "for by HIM all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible" [Colossians 1. 16], the coming JUDGE "the FATHER judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the SON" [John 5. 22], and the only MAN who has died and risen permanently from the dead "HE died for all…and rose again" [2 Corinthians 5. 15], we would do well to believe and heed HIS warnings.  HE knows of what HE speaks! 

There are more prophesies of warning of the literal hell and the Lake of Fire:  "Then HE will also say to those on the left hand — Depart from ME, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels." [Matthew 25. 41]  "So it will be at the end of the age.  The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, and cast them into the furnace of fire.  There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth." [Matthew 13. 49 - 50]  "If your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out.  It is better for you to enter the KINGDOM OF GOD with one eye, rather than having two eyes, to be cast into hell fire — where their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched." [Mark 9. 47 – 28; also see Mark 9. 42 - 50]   The OLD COVENANT also gives warnings from the LORD GOD, "And they shall go out and look upon the corpses of the men who have rebelled against ME; their worm shall not die, nor their fire is not quenched; they shall be a horror to all flesh." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 66. 24 Tanakh, Nevi’im]   "Behold, MY anger and MY fury will be poured out...It will burn with none to quench it." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 7. 20 Tanakh, Nevi’im]  Appropriately, there are many such warnings, but how can we reconcile such alarming admonitions of ever-lasing torment with a FAITHFUL GOD’S OWN nature of love? 

The fact is, hell and the Lake of Fire were not prepared for people, but for the devil and his angels that rebelled against GOD.  "For if GOD did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment." [2 Peter 2. 4]   "The angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, HE has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day." [Jude 1. 6]   The devil has been a rebel against the MOST HIGH since the beginning, determining to be like the HOLY MASTER. 

When people follow the devil in this same rebellious path, rejecting GOD’S WORD, they are showing they would be more comfortable with Satan than with the PERFECT DESIGNER in eternity, so the LORD is giving them their choice.  Because of HIS great love, the ALMIGHTY ONE warns repeatedly of what is coming.  As HIS faithful followers, we too should warn others to "keep yourselves in the love of GOD, looking for the mercy of our LORD JESUS CHRIST unto eternal life.  And on some have compassion, making a distinction; but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh." [Jude 1. 22 - 23] 

Love like Y’SHUA loves, warn your family, friends, acquaintances, all you come into contact with, that there is everlasting punishment for the wicked, but eternal life for those who come to MESSIAH and have been redeemed by HIS precious blood. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of JerUSAlem and all of Israel!!  
  If we are to prevail, we must unite under the banner of the Jewish MESSIAH — celebrating our unique heritage, our unique message, and our unique ability to bring inspiration to the world.  May your primary focus be, not on “how we die” — but rather on “how we live.”  
  Let us continue to rejoice in ALMIGHTY GOD’S plan to bring us into the Promised Land as we serve and honor the HOLY ONE completely.  Daily, let us renew our commitment to walk in loving obedience as an expression of gratitude for the ALMIGHTY'S goodness and grace. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 10 Feb 2019, 10:36 pm

For every problem, there is an opportunity. 

STAND STILL     
"It is not for you to fight this battle; STAND STILL, wait, and see your deliverance by the LORD, O Judah and Jerusalem; do not fear or be dismayed by this great multitude; go forth to meet them tomorrow and the LORD will be with you." [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 20. 17 Tanakh, Kethu

The Ammorites, Mobites and Edomites had organized a great multitude seeking to destroy Judah under King Jehoshaphat.  However, the king and his people came together to "seek the LORD GOD" in prayer for deliverance, and the SPIRIT OF THE SOVEREIGN ONE spoke through Jahaziel assuring them that "the battle is GOD'S, not yours." [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 20. 15 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Then the INFINITELY MAJESTIC CREATOR sent the answer as to how the battle was to be won, the strange instructions were "Stand Still (Hebrew: yatsav)."  Just watch the MERCIFUL MASTER'S wondrous hand accomplish it!  And HE did.  All their enemies were constrained by the LORD to fight and destroy each other, without the Israelites having to fight at all.  In the same way, at the Red Sea when everything looked hopeless, "Moses said to the people — Have no fear!  Stand Still! and witness the deliverance which the LORD will work for you today." [Exodus (Shemot) 14. 13 Tanakh, Torah]  So the whole multitude obeyed and all Pharaoh's armies were overthrown in the middle of the Sea. 

In Isaiah's day, when Israel was tempted to call on pagan Egypt for help against pagan Assyria, the HOLY ONE said concerning Israel's armies:  "Truly, I call her Rehab-Hem-Shebeth (her strength is to sit still)." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 30. 7 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

As the ship was being beaten, thrashed and defeated in the storm, and the terrified sailors were about to abandon the boat, when Paul warned, "Unless these men stay in the ship, you cannot be saved." [Acts 27. 31]   So they stayed (stood still), and the ALMIGHTY ONE spared every man. 

When we have done all we can and the situation seems hopeless, this is the time to "sit still" and trust our INVINCIBLE GOD to work it out in HIS OWN good way.  "Only you must not rebel against the LORD.  Have no fear then of the people of the land, for they shall be as food for our consumption; their protection has departed from them, but the LORD is with us.  Have no fear of them!" [Numbers (B'Midvar) 14. 9 Tanakh, Torah] 

The unique LORD GOD SUPREME specializes in things thought impossible.  Do you have any rivers you think are un-crossable?  "Be still, and know that I am ELOHEY; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!  The LORD YEHOWAH T’SEVAOT (LORD GOD OF HOSTS) is with us; the ELOHEY of Yaakov (GOD of Jacob) is our FORTRESS." [Psalms (Tehillym) 46. 10 - 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

While this breath of life is in me, HOLY LORD of all worlds, I worship YOU.  Help us, O GOD, to banish from our hearts all vain glory, pride of worldly possessions, and self-sufficient leaning on our own reason. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 10 Feb 2019, 12:59 am

May the time not be distant, O GOD, when YOUR HOLY NAME shall be worshipped in all the earth, when unbelief shall disappear and error be no more. 

OUR KINSMAN REDEEMER     
"In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD, and the WORD was GOD." [John 1. 1] 

The LORD JESUS is "GOD THE WORD" WHO was from the beginning.  And when "the fullness of the time had come, GOD sent forth HIS SON, born of a woman, born under the Law, to redeem those who were under the Law, that we might receive the adoption as sons." [Galatians 4. 4 - 5] 

Since sin separates us from GOD'holiness, we needed a SINLESS REDEEMER to pay the price for our salvation.  The LORD Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH became that "one MEDIATOR between GOD and men, the MANCHRIST JESUS, WHO gave HIMSELF a ransom for all, to be testified in due time." [1 Timothy 2. 5 - 6]   GOD THE WORD became MAN to accomplish and fulfill the requirements of the Law:  "If a resident alien among you becomes rich, and one of your kinsman who dwells by him becomes poor, and gives himself to the resident alien among you, or to a member of the alien's family, he may be redeemed again even after he has sold himself over.  ONE OF HIS KINSMEN SHALL REDEEM HIM." [Leviticus (Vayikra25. 47 - 48 Tanakh, Torah] 

"For we do not have a HIGH PRIEST who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin." [Hebrews 4. 15]   The LORD Y’SHUA, the GOD/MAN"had to be made like HIS brethren, that Hmight be a merciful and faithful HIGH PRIEST in things pertaining to GOD, to make propitiation for the sins of the people.  For in that HHIMSELF has suffered, being tempted, His able to aid those who are tempted." [Hebrews 2. 17 - 18]   "The SON OF GOD has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know HIM WHO is true; and we are in HIM WHO is true, in HIS SON JESUS CHRIST.  This is the TRUE GOD and ETERNAL LIFE." [1 John 5. 20]   MESSIAH Y’SHUA is"the GRACE OF GOD that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age." [Titus 2. 11 - 12] 

To find this AMAZING GRACE, we must "turn back to YOU, O LORD, and we will be restored"[Lamentations/Ekhah 5. 21]; come humbly to the BLESSED SAVIORthe LORD Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH, confess your sins, and receive HIS mercy and forgiveness.  "If we confess our sins, His faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." [1 John 1. 9] 

So, "let us come boldly to the Throne of Grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need." [Hebrews 4. 16]   Our LOVING REDEEMER awaits and invites whosoever will — "Come!" 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of JerUSAlem and all of Israel!
Redeem Israel, O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles!  
“If I forget you,
 O Yerushalayim, let my right hand wither.” Psalms 137:5  
  As we celebrate Melave Malka (end of Sabbath) we bid you a good week. 
H
EAVENLY FATHER, teach us to emulate YOUR OWN grace and mercy. Cause YOUR truth to fall upon our hearts like seed upon fertile ground. And, may we learn to love YOUR Law ever more deeply and to find in it the beauty of holiness. Amen  
  May you have good health, much laughter, simcha (joy), few tears, memorable moments, and many rich blessings come from theMASTER! 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes.  Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness.

Web Page:  www.delrifkah.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 08 Feb 2019, 9:03 pm

The word prophet (Hebrew — nabiy') is created from the two words, "before speaking."  Thus, a true prophet spends more time listening to MIGHTY SOVEREIGN ONE than speaking for HIM.  

THE LAW, MY DELIGHT      
"My tongue shall declare YOUR promise, for all YOUR commandments are just.  Lend YOUR hand to help me, for I have chosen YOUR precepts.  I have longed for YOUR salvation, O LORD; YOUR TEACHING is my delight." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 172 - 174 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The Laws of ETERNAL GOD are "holy, and the commandment holy and just and good." [Romans 7. 12]  Since the natural man "grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts." [Ephesians 4. 22]   It is written, "Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the BOOK OF THE LAW, to do them.  But that no one is justified by the Law in the sight of GOD is evident, for — the just shall live by faith.  Yet the Law is not of faith, but — the man who does them shall live by them." [Galatians 3. 10 - 12]

"May YOUR tender mercy reach me, that I may live; for YOUR TEACHINGS is my delight." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 77 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  "Were not YOUR TEACHINGS my delight I would then have perished in my affliction.  I will never neglect YOUR precepts for YOU preserved my life through them.  I am YOURS; Save me!  For I have turned to YOUR precepts." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 92 - 94 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

When a person accepts the LORD YESHUA as their MESSIAH & SAVIOR, the old nature dies and we become a new creation.  And with CHRIST in us, we have the hope of glory. [Colossians 1. 27]   "CHRIST has redeemed us from the curse of the Law, having become a curse for us." [Galatians 3. 13]   When we have the HEAVENLY MASTER'S Laws in our heart and mind [Hebrews 1. 16], we keep HIS commands because we love HIM WHO died for us.  "For I delight in the Law of GOD according to the inward man." [Romans 7. 22] 

"Keep MY COMMANDMENTS and live, MY TEACHING as the apple of your eye." [Proverbs (Mishle) 7. 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  The wonderful promises of the TRUE & LOVING GOD are true, and HE is well pleased when HIS Law is the apple of our eye. 

Welcome Sabbath! Come my dear friend...let us go out to meet the Sabbath Queen!  Come, O Bride, the Sabbath presence is eagerly awaited, and joyously welcomed!  
Sabbath of Terumah – “Heave Offering” [Reading: Exodus 25:1 - 27:19; 1 Kings 5:12 – 6:3; Mark 12:35-44] 
  We praise and bless YOU, our GREAT GOD, for lovingly and graciously giving YOUR Holy Shabbat to all peoples.  YOU, O LORD, shall reign, YOU alone over all YOUR works on Mount Zion, the dwelling place of YOUR glory, and in Jerusalem, YOUR Holy City — as it is written in YOUR HOLY WORD — The LORD shall reign for ever, YOUR GOD, O Zion, unto all generations.  HalleluYAH!  We thank YOU, GREAT & MIGHTY GOD for by YOUR grace we were taught the sanctity of the weekly day of rest and the Sabbath is the sign of the tie that binds us to YOU.  
  May you receive blessings in abundance as you rest and fellowship with the LORD GOD.  Enjoy tranquility and harmony as you come together this Sabbath! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 07 Feb 2019, 7:48 pm

Fear is not a destination. . . it is simply a tour guide. 

MAKER & CREATOR     
"Come, let us worship and bow down, let us knee before the LORD our MAKER, for HE is our GOD and we are the people of HIS pasture, and the sheep of HIS hand." [Psalms/Tehillym 95. 6 - 7] 

ALMIGHTY GOD is both CREATOR (BARA) and MAKER ('ASAH) of all things, including the image of GOD in man.  In Genesis we are told that GOD said, "Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness"  [Genesis/Bereshith 1. 26 - 27], and also that HE "created man in HIS OWN image." [Genesis/Bereshith 1. 2 - 3]  Likewise, on the seventh day, GOD "ceased from all HIS work of creation which HE had made." [Genesis/Bereshith 2. 3] The terms, CREATOR and MAKER are similar, but are not the same, although they appear to be used interchangeably.  Creation was called into existence, whereas the work of making is that of organizing created entities into complex arrangements.  Only GOD, the MASTER DESIGNER, is capable and proficient in creating. 

HOLY SCRIPTURE states emphatically that the HEAVENLY ARCHITECT created man in HIS image, and HE also made man in HIS image.  Thus, HE called into existence the spiritual component of man’s nature, not shared in any degree with animals.  The MASTER DESIGNER created and made man, not only with a complex, highly organized human body, but also fashioned them into that image that GOD HIMSELF would one day assume when HE became an incarnate human being.  In this way HE is both CREATOR and MAKER of HIS image in each person. 

That image has been marred because of sin, but through the redeeming work of the LORD JESUS, we have been "renewed in knowledge after the image of HIM that created him — for CHRIST is all and in all." [Colossians 3. 10]  And, the GREAT OMNIPOTENT FASHIONER "will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to HIS glorious body." [Philippians 3. 21]  "For we are HIS workmanship, created in MESSIAH Y’SHUA for good works, which GOD prepared beforehand that we should walk in them." [Ephesians 2. 10] 

May we each individually humble ourselves and kneel before the LORD GOD our CREATOR & MAKER and allow HIM to transform us completely into a chosen, precious and pleasing vessel of service for the KING’S use.  How much more glorious our lives would be if we would allow the INCREDIBLY WONDROUS SAVIOR complete management. 

O GOD, YOU are our REFUGE and our HOPE, we glorify YOUR NAME.  YOU are the LIVING GOD, YOUR WORDS bring life and light to the soul.  YOU are the strength of our life, the ROCK of our salvation.  YOUR Kingdom and YOUR Truth abide forever.  
  Praised are YOU, our REDEEMER, the HOLY ONE of Israel.  We praise YOU, O LORD GOD, for great is YOUR love for us and YOUR compassion boundless.  Be gracious to us that we may understand and fulfill the teachings of YOUR REVERED WORD.  Enlighten our eyes in YOUR Law that we may cling to YOUR commandments.  Thank YOU for YOUR saving power, for from YOU comes our help.  Draw us nearer to YOU to serve YOU in faithfulness.  
  Joyfully, we lift our voices and proclaim YOUR PRECIOUS NAME.   With GOD, it is crucial to remember that no matter how we feel about HIM, HIS love for us is unwavering.
Rosh Chodesh (new moon of Adar) begins at evening. 

Wealth leads to anxiety but wisdom leads to peace of mind. 

THE WAY     
"JESUS said — I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE. No one comes to the FATHER except through ME." [John 14. 6] 

This verse is clearly one of the most loved verses in HOLY SCRIPT.   Intensely emphatic it states that there is no other way to come to the HEAVENLY FATHER except through the LORD JESUS.  And, there is no truth other then what is found and centered on Y’SHUA.  In HIM alone is eternal life bestowed to the believer through faith. 

All who teach otherwise are "thieves and robbers" of the soul, for MESSIAH Y’SHUA alone is "THE DOOR." [John 10. 8 - 9]  The ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD is the GREAT SHEPHERD of the sheep, the only DOOR or WAY to heaven.  The LORD JESUS is "THE LIGHT of the world" [John 8. 12] to a world otherwise blackened by sin's ominous darkness.  "For it is GOD WHO commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the Glory of GOD in the face of JESUS CHRIST." [2 Corinthians 4. 6]  The BELOVED SON OF GOD, Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH, is the unique MAGNIFICENT ONE WHO is "the brightness of HIS (GOD THE FATHER) glory and the EXPRESS IMAGE of HIS PERSON." [Hebrews 1. 3] 

The SON OF MAN, the LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA, is "THE BREAD of Life from GOD...the LIVING BREAD that came down from heaven.  If anyone eats of this BREAD, he will live forever; and the BREAD that I shall give is MY flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world." [John 6. 48, 51]   JESUS, the MIGHTY I AM , the LIVING WORD OF GOD, is the only ETERNAL LIFE-SUSTAINING FOOD for the hungry soul. 

The HORN OF DAVID, Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH is the revealed "LIVING WATER."  HE bids, "if anyone thirsts, let him come to ME and drink. Whoever believes in ME, as the SCRIPTURE has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water." [John 7. 37 - 38]  Only the LORD Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH can satisfy the thirsty soul. 

The ANOINTED ONE is the "TRUE VINE" in WHOM we must abide or we are worthless and will surely fail.  "I am the TRUE VINE...I am the VINE, you are the branches.  He who abides in ME, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without ME you can do nothing." [John 15. 1, 5] 

Evidence of the SCRIPTURES make it abundantly clear that there is salvation in none other "for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." [Acts 4. 12]  "Everyone who invokes the NAME OF THE LORD shall escape (be saved)." [Joel (Yoel) 2. 32 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The LORD Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH is the ALL-SUFFICIENT WAY, the PERFECT WAY, the ONLY WAY and all who want to come, can come to GOD THE FATHER through HIM.  There is no other way, but through the PRECIOUS LORD JESUS CHRIST.  How wondrously amazing! 

Let’s not bother focusing on the time we wasted or the opportunities we didn't use.  That was yesterday. Today is another chance to become who we want to be.  We can turn our regrets into lessons and our failures into stepping stones.  May those steps lead you in a closer walk with the LORD OF GLORY. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 07 Feb 2019, 7:47 pm

Fear is not a destination. . . it is simply a tour guide. 

MAKER & CREATOR     
"Come, let us worship and bow down, let us knee before the LORD our MAKER, for HE is our GOD and we are the people of HIS pasture, and the sheep of HIS hand." [Psalms/Tehillym 95. 6 - 7] 

ALMIGHTY GOD is both CREATOR (BARA) and MAKER ('ASAH) of all things, including the image of GOD in man.  In Genesis we are told that GOD said, "Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness"  [Genesis/Bereshith 1. 26 - 27], and also that HE "created man in HIS OWN image." [Genesis/Bereshith 1. 2 - 3]  Likewise, on the seventh day, GOD "ceased from all HIS work of creation which HE had made." [Genesis/Bereshith 2. 3] The terms, CREATOR and MAKER are similar, but are not the same, although they appear to be used interchangeably.  Creation was called into existence, whereas the work of making is that of organizing created entities into complex arrangements.  Only GOD, the MASTER DESIGNER, is capable and proficient in creating. 

HOLY SCRIPTURE states emphatically that the HEAVENLY ARCHITECT created man in HIS image, and HE also made man in HIS image.  Thus, HE called into existence the spiritual component of man’s nature, not shared in any degree with animals.  The MASTER DESIGNER created and made man, not only with a complex, highly organized human body, but also fashioned them into that image that GOD HIMSELF would one day assume when HE became an incarnate human being.  In this way HE is both CREATOR and MAKER of HIS image in each person. 

That image has been marred because of sin, but through the redeeming work of the LORD JESUS, we have been "renewed in knowledge after the image of HIM that created him — for CHRIST is all and in all." [Colossians 3. 10]  And, the GREAT OMNIPOTENT FASHIONER "will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to HIS glorious body." [Philippians 3. 21]  "For we are HIS workmanship, created in MESSIAH Y’SHUA for good works, which GOD prepared beforehand that we should walk in them." [Ephesians 2. 10] 

May we each individually humble ourselves and kneel before the LORD GOD our CREATOR & MAKER and allow HIM to transform us completely into a chosen, precious and pleasing vessel of service for the KING’S use.  How much more glorious our lives would be if we would allow the INCREDIBLY WONDROUS SAVIOR complete management. 

O GOD, YOU are our REFUGE and our HOPE, we glorify YOUR NAME.  YOU are the LIVING GOD, YOUR WORDS bring life and light to the soul.  YOU are the strength of our life, the ROCK of our salvation.  YOUR Kingdom and YOUR Truth abide forever.  
  Praised are YOU, our REDEEMER, the HOLY ONE of Israel.  We praise YOU, O LORD GOD, for great is YOUR love for us and YOUR compassion boundless.  Be gracious to us that we may understand and fulfill the teachings of YOUR REVERED WORD.  Enlighten our eyes in YOUR Law that we may cling to YOUR commandments.  Thank YOU for YOUR saving power, for from YOU comes our help.  Draw us nearer to YOU to serve YOU in faithfulness.  
  Joyfully, we lift our voices and proclaim YOUR PRECIOUS NAME.   With GOD, it is crucial to remember that no matter how we feel about HIM, HIS love for us is unwavering.
Rosh Chodesh (new moon of Adar) begins at evening. 

Wealth leads to anxiety but wisdom leads to peace of mind. 

THE WAY     
"JESUS said — I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE. No one comes to the FATHER except through ME." [John 14. 6] 

This verse is clearly one of the most loved verses in HOLY SCRIPT.   Intensely emphatic it states that there is no other way to come to the HEAVENLY FATHER except through the LORD JESUS.  And, there is no truth other then what is found and centered on Y’SHUA.  In HIM alone is eternal life bestowed to the believer through faith. 

All who teach otherwise are "thieves and robbers" of the soul, for MESSIAH Y’SHUA alone is "THE DOOR." [John 10. 8 - 9]  The ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD is the GREAT SHEPHERD of the sheep, the only DOOR or WAY to heaven.  The LORD JESUS is "THE LIGHT of the world" [John 8. 12] to a world otherwise blackened by sin's ominous darkness.  "For it is GOD WHO commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the Glory of GOD in the face of JESUS CHRIST." [2 Corinthians 4. 6]  The BELOVED SON OF GOD, Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH, is the unique MAGNIFICENT ONE WHO is "the brightness of HIS (GOD THE FATHER) glory and the EXPRESS IMAGE of HIS PERSON." [Hebrews 1. 3] 

The SON OF MAN, the LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA, is "THE BREAD of Life from GOD...the LIVING BREAD that came down from heaven.  If anyone eats of this BREAD, he will live forever; and the BREAD that I shall give is MY flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world." [John 6. 48, 51]   JESUS, the MIGHTY I AM , the LIVING WORD OF GOD, is the only ETERNAL LIFE-SUSTAINING FOOD for the hungry soul. 

The HORN OF DAVID, Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH is the revealed "LIVING WATER."  HE bids, "if anyone thirsts, let him come to ME and drink. Whoever believes in ME, as the SCRIPTURE has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water." [John 7. 37 - 38]  Only the LORD Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH can satisfy the thirsty soul. 

The ANOINTED ONE is the "TRUE VINE" in WHOM we must abide or we are worthless and will surely fail.  "I am the TRUE VINE...I am the VINE, you are the branches.  He who abides in ME, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without ME you can do nothing." [John 15. 1, 5] 

Evidence of the SCRIPTURES make it abundantly clear that there is salvation in none other "for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." [Acts 4. 12]  "Everyone who invokes the NAME OF THE LORD shall escape (be saved)." [Joel (Yoel) 2. 32 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The LORD Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH is the ALL-SUFFICIENT WAY, the PERFECT WAY, the ONLY WAY and all who want to come, can come to GOD THE FATHER through HIM.  There is no other way, but through the PRECIOUS LORD JESUS CHRIST.  How wondrously amazing! 

Let’s not bother focusing on the time we wasted or the opportunities we didn't use.  That was yesterday. Today is another chance to become who we want to be.  We can turn our regrets into lessons and our failures into stepping stones.  May those steps lead you in a closer walk with the LORD OF GLORY. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 06 Feb 2019, 11:08 pm

Do not confuse the image of life with life itself. 

PROMISED – NEW CREATION     
"Raise your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: Though the heavens should melt away like smoke, and the earth wear out like a garment, and its inhabitants die out like gnats; MY victory and salvation shall stand, MY triumph and righteousness shall remain unbroken." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 51. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

There is a glorious future awaiting the redeemed of the LORD.  Although the MOST HIGH OMNIPOTENT GOD'S primeval creation of the heavens and the earth is eternal [Psalms/Tehillym 148], these are now groaning in pain under the effects of sin and the curse.  When our KING, the LORD Y’SHUA returns, all will be made new and right and "creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the GLORIOUS LIBERTY of the children of GOD." [Romans 8. 21] 

Moreover, the scars of sin and death will even be burned away by the refining fires of the ALMIGHTY ONE for "the LORD is not slack concerning HIS promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.  But the DAY OF THE LORD will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.  Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, looking for and hastening the coming of the DAY OF GOD, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat?" [2 Peter 3. 9 - 12] 

There are explicit references in WRITTEN HOLY SCRIPTURES to these great promises of a "new heaven and earth" which assures us that they will be so wonderful this present earth and its heavens will soon be totally forgotten: "For as the new heaven and the new earth which I will make shall endure by MY will — declares the LORD — So shall your seed and your name endure." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 66. 22 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  This new heaven and earth will remain eternally and so will all who dwell there, with their true spiritual children.  "For behold! I am creating a new heaven and a new earth; the former things shall not be remembered, they shall never come to mind." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 65. 17 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"Nevertheless we, according to HIS promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells." [2 Peter 3. 13]   Not only will sin be absent, but the results of sin and the curse will have no place there.  "Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away.  Also there was no more sea. And GOD will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying.  There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away." [Revelation 21. 1, 4] 

"Heaven and earth will pass away, but MY WORDS will by no means pass away." [Matthew 24. 35]  The TESTIMONIES of the MIGHTY KING are true and they are our assurance of an eternal inheritance in HIM.  Such unfathomable free gifts we can receive, just for the taking through Believing Faith. 

Consider your latter end; fear GOD, the HOLY CREATOR, take heed to HIS counsel, seek to understand.  
Please LORD, give us the kindness to hear with compassion, to offer support, loving comfort, and care; give us the courage to do what is needed, the wisdom to choose what is right and most fair; give us the vision to see what is possible; give us the faith that will help pave the way for a present that’s hopeful, a future that’s peaceful — give us the heart to bring joy to each day. 

Often the best defense against the evil inclination (tendency) is a good pair of legs. 

ARROGANT IGNORANCE     
"Strangers have consumed his strength, but he has taken no notice; also, gray mold hair is scattered over him, but he has taken no notice." [Hosea (Hoshea) 7. 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

One of the saddest dramas and heartbreaking tragedies in human experience is the sight of a proud and self-confident leader who does not realize that his once-flaunted powers have deserted him and he now appears simply weak and foolish.  The powerful, strong and impressive Samson, with his hair cut off, was a lamentable and grievous example of such grievous ignorance.  "He did not know that the LORD had departed from him" [Judges/Shofetim 16. 20], so the Philistines were able to put out his eyes and bind him with chains.  The once-mighty people of Israel in the days of their deep apostasy, were in the same ignorant condition.  Hosea versed their distressing dilemma and perplexing confusion well.  "They sow wind, and they shall reap whirlwind — whatever little is produced, strangers devour it." [Hosea (Hoshea) 8. 7 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Many years later, GOD'S people, Judah, exhibited an even greater tragic state of egotistical ignorance.  Their MESSIAH had come to them and they did not know HIM, they even crucified HIM.  GOD'S righteous judgment would not be delayed.  "[Your enemies] shall level you, and your children within you, to the ground; and they will not leave in you one stone upon another, because you did not know the time of your visitation." [Luke 19. 44] 

The church at Laodicea, is a most tragic case, as this church represents all those outwardly prosperous, evangelical churches that attempt to take a neutral position on the basic conflicts of the last days.  The HOLY ONE WHO is "the AMEN, the FAITHFUL & TRUE WITNESS, the BEGINNING of the creation of GOD" [Revelation 3. 14] will pronounce the awful judgment on them.  "So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of MY mouth.  Because you say — I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing. — and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind and naked." [Revelation 3. 16 - 17]   Saints of ALMIGHTY GOD urgently need to guard against the tragedy of arrogant ignorance! 

We need to examine ourselves in light of HOLY SCRIPTURES, "Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith.  Test yourselves.  Do you not know yourselves that JESUS CHRIST is in you? — unless indeed you are disqualified." [2 Corinthians 13. 5]   We need to acknowledge our inadequacy, "we have all become like an unclean thing.  And all our virtues like a filthy rag.  We are all withering like leaves, and our iniquities, like a wind, carry us off." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 64. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  Then allow that WORD OF TRUTH to bring us to the LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA, our ONLY ANSWER, our ONLY HOPE. . . HIS righteousness imputed to us by faith! 

Keep looking up, the best is yet to be!  The person who knows the WORD OF GOD is well armed against the deceptions of the scheming Devil.  When you know the TRUTH — you know THE MASTER. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 02 Feb 2019, 9:48 pm

If forgiveness were easy, everyone would be doing it. 

WRITTEN FOR OUR SAKE     
"Oh, that my words were written down; would they were inscribed in a record, incised on a rock forever with iron stylus and lead!" [Job (Iyowb) 19. 23 - 24 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Job longed to write down his experiences and meditations so others might know and understand.  After the ALMIGHTY ONE restored him, Job wrote of the terrible calamities and sufferings he endured, writing them on tablets of stone with a pen of iron to be permanently recorded.  The significance of Job's story was his certainty that the SUPREME ONE would send a REDEEMER some day. 

There was another incredible writing on a stone, this time it was the great GOD OF ISRAEL:  "When HE finished speaking with him on Mount Sinai, HE gave Moses two tablets of the Pact, stone tablets inscribed with the Finger of GOD." [Exodus (Shemot) 31. 18 Tanakh, Torah]   "The LORD gave me two tablets of stone inscribed by the Finger of GOD, with the exact words that the LORD had addressed to you out of the fire on the day of the Assembly.  At the end of those forty days and forty nights, the LORD gave me the Two Tablets of stone, the TABLETS OF THE COVENANT." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 9. 10 - 11 Tanakh, Torah] 

These TABLETS OF STONE written by the hand of the GOD OF ISRAEL containing HIS Laws and statutes which are for "THEY ARE YOUR VERY LIFE." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 32. 46 - 47 Tanakh, Torah]   Thus Moses was to teach them to the peoples [Exodus/Shemot 24. 12] and we should read them for our understanding and learn to fear the LORD GOD.  "If you fail to observe faithfully all the terms of this TEACHING that are written in this BOOK, to reverence this honoured and awesome NAME, the LORD your GOD, the LORD will inflict extraordinary plagues upon you and your offspring, strange and lasting plagues, malignant and chronic diseases." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 28. 58 - 59 Tanakh, Torah]   The contrast, however, is a promise of blessings for those who "obey the LORD your GOD and keep HIS commandments and Laws that are recorded in this BOOK OF THE TEACHING" [Deuteronomy/Devarim 30. 10 - 59] — once you return to the LORD your GOD with all your heart and soul. 

"Let not this BOOK OF THE TEACHINGS cease from your lips, but recite it day and night, so that you may observe faithfully all that is written in it.  Only then will you prosper in your undertakings and only then will you be successful." [Joshua (Yehoshua) 1. 8 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Clearly, the HOLY SCRIPTURES were "written down for the coming generations, that people yet to be created may praise the LORD." [Psalms (Tehillym) 102. 18 Tanakh, Kethuvim]   "The LORD has heard and noted them (those who fear HIM); and a SCROLL OF REMEMBRANCE has been written at HIS behest (command) concerning those who revere the LORD and esteem HIS NAME." [Malachi (Malakhi) 3. 16 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"All SCRIPTURE is given by inspiration of GOD, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of GOD may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work." [2 Timothy 3. 16 - 17]   We are rich beyond measure inasmuch as these things "are written that you may believe that JESUS is the CHRIST, the SON OF GOD, and that believing you may have life in HIS NAME." [John 20. 31] 

As we bid farewell to Sabbath, our prayer is that GOD, WHO'S PRESENCE dwells within us, bless you abundantly.  And, may peace abundant descend from heaven with life for us and to all Israel, Amen  
  When one opens their entire life to the enthronement of the LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA, HE is in control and we have perfect internal confidence in HIM.  But, if we decide to keep part of our life to ourselves, when the going gets tough, we are totally responsible for it.  So it is written to the wise.  Watch and pray, the KING JESUS is coming soon to set up HIS Kingdom.  The descendants of HIS servants shall inherit it, and those who love HIS NAME shall dwell in it.  
  May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be present throughout the week. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 02 Feb 2019, 12:16 am

The Jew carries the burden of an unredeemed world because he cannot concede that redemption is an accomplished fact, unless he accepts that Y’SHUA OF NAZARETH is the MESSIAH. 

THE MEDIATOR     
The prophetess, Devorah (Deborah) and Barak, son of Abinoam sang these praises of Ya’el (Jael), the wife of Heber the Kenite who struck Sisera, crushed his head, smashed and pierced his temple with a tent peg.  Most blessed of women be Ya`el." [Judges (Shofetim) 5. 24 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Many years after this historical event, Elisheva (Elizabeth) spoke to Miryam (Mary) saying— "Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb!" [Luke 1. 42]   Clearly, both of these women, Ya’el and Miryam, were explicitly called "blessed among women" for the astonishingly incredible deeds in their life.  They are described as being "blessed" in HOLY SCRIPTURES.  But, neither of them are called "the queen of heaven" nor does it give either of them the position of mediator between the ALMIGHTY LORD GOD OF THE UNIVERSE and mankind.  This position exclusively belongs to MESSIAH Y’SHUA alone. 

Miryam (Mary) went on to say, "My soul does magnify the LORD and my spirit has rejoiced in GOD my SAVIOR." [Luke 1. 46 - 47]   Miryam, just like each of us, imperatively needs a SAVIOR/REDEEMER.  Miryam was the mother of Y’SHUA, the SON OF MAN, not the mother of GOD; thus Y’SHUA is indeed the “GOD/MAN”.  Y’SHUA was and is "GOD THE WORD" before HE became a MAN, being born of Miryam (to come in the flesh) — conceived of the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD. 

"For there is ONE GOD and ONE MEDIATOR between GOD and men...the MAN, CHRIST JESUS, WHO gave HIMSELF a ransom for all, to be testified in due time." [1 Timothy 2. 5 - 6]   Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH was "made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death; that HE might taste death for everyone…to make the AUTHOR of their salvation PERFECT THROUGH SUFFERINGS." [Hebrews 2. 9 - 10]   "Though HE was a SON, yet HE learned obedience by the things which HE suffered.  And having been PERFECTED, HE became the AUTHOR of eternal salvation to all who obey HIM." [Hebrews 5. 8 - 9]   Furthermore, LORD Y’SHUA, the RIGHTEOUS ONE, became a MAN so HE could identify with the creation HE made and become their REDEEMER. [see Leviticus/Vayikra 25. 47 - 48] 

"And for this reason HE is the MEDIATOR of the NEW COVENANT, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the FIRST COVENANT, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance." [Hebrews 9. 15] 

Y’SHUA, the HORN OF DAVID, is the only SAVIOR, KINSMAN-REDEEMER, MESSIAH and MEDIATOR.  Miryam, confessed her need for a SAVIOR and trusted this UNIQUE ONE to be "GOD her SAVIOR."  We, likewise, need to look to the ROCK OF ISRAEL, the "MEDIATOR" and "RIGHTEOUS JUDGE" WHO died in our place, and raised victoriously. 

You have a place and purpose in the Kingdom of Heaven.   Never give up on yourself nor on those around you.   They need your encouragement and ove, especially when times are tough. And, never give up on GOD.  From the beginning, HE has known your name and HE has never, ever given up on you.  Y’SHUA vowed, "surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. Amen." [Matthew 28:20b]   Keep looking up, the best is yet to be! 

When life gets too hard to stand...Kneel — there is great power in prayer if you are praying to the ONLY TRUE & LIVING GOD of creation! 

FINGER OF GOD    
"It is a sign for all time between ME and the children of Israel.  For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day (Shabbat-Naphash "rest & refresh") HE rested and was refreshed.  When HE finished speaking with him on Mount Sinai, HE gave Moses two tablets of the Testimony, tablets of stone, written with the finger of GOD." [Exodus (Shemot) 31. 17 - 18 Tanakh, Torah] 

"All SCRIPTURE is given by inspiration of GOD, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of GOD may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work." [2 Timothy 3. 16 - 17]  This is a true SCRIPTURE except for the fact that the LIVING LORD GOD gave this quote by direct inscription.  Moses testified: "The LORD gave me the two tablets of stone inscribed with the finger of GOD, and on them were the exact words that ELOHIYM had spoken to you on the mountain from the midst of the fire on the day of the Assembly." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 9. 10 Tanakh, Torah]  "HE wrote on the tablets the words of the covenant, the Ten Commandments." [Exodus (Shemot) 34. 28 Tanakh, Torah]  Thus, out of all the HOLY WRITINGS, the ALMIGHTY chose to write this section, not through one of HIS prophets, but with HIS OWN finger.  Therefore, it should be taken literally and most seriously. 

It is also significant that these commandments were structured around a weekly day of rest — remembering GOD’S Creation Week — six days of creation making everything in heaven and earth, followed by sanctified day of rest and refreshment. [see Exodus/Kohelet 20. 8 – 11 & Genesis/Shemot 1. 31 – 2. 3]  Ever since the creation, people have observed a weekly calendar.  The seven-day week, unlike the day, month, and year, has no astronomical basis at all.  People keep time in weeks’ simply because GOD did!  Even those who deny the six-day week of creation must observe it, for their biological rhythms are constructed that way by the MASTER DESIGNER. 

The LORD Y’SHUA stated, "The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath.  Therefore the SON OF MAN is also LORD of the Sabbath." [Mark 2. 27 - 28]  Since the MIGHTY CREATOR GOD considered the truth of the literal creation week so important that HE inscribed it HIMSELF, we should definitely believe this portion of HIS WRITTEN WORD first of all, then find what else HE has to say, believe what is so written, then worship and obey HIM. 

Magnified and hallowed, praised and glorified, exalted and extolled above all be the NAME of the SUPREME KING of kings, the HOLY ONE, blessed be HE, in the worlds which HE created, the world and the world to come, in accordance with HIS desire and with the desire of them that fear HIM.  YOU LORD GOD are the ROCK EVERLASTING, the LORD of all creatures, the GOD of all souls, WHO dwells in the wide-extended heights, WHO inhabits the heaven of heavens; WHOSE holiness is far above the Throne of Glory.  We wait for YOUR return to Zion that we may see you face-to-face and behold YOUR goodness, YOUR salvation, and YOUR mercy. 

Redeem us, O LORD GOD, from the serfdom (slavery) of ignorance and irreverence. 

SINCE THE BEGINNING    
"When YOU did awesome wonders we dared not hope for, YOU came down, the mountains quaked at YOUR PRESENCE.  Such things had never been heard or noted since the beginning of the world.  No eye has seen them, nor have men heard or perceived them, O GOD, but YOU, WHO act for those who trust and wait for YOU." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 64. 4 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Paul, drawing from this beautiful OLD COVENANT promise, applied it to believers everywhere of all generations who are guided by the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD.   "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which GOD has prepared for those who love HIM." [1 Corinthians 2. 9]  We will receive the special rewards especially prepared for us in its proper time. 

We were chosen "in HIM before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before HIM in love." [Ephesians 1. 4]  For Y’SHUA "saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to HIS OWN purpose and grace which was given to us in MESSIAH Y’SHUA before time began." [2 Timothy 1. 9]  The ETERNAL ONE, the HOPE OF ISRAEL even had our redemption from sin planned with the precious blood of CHRIST.  The LORD JESUS, GOD'S PRECIOUS BELOVED SON "was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you." [1 Peter 1. 19 - 20] 

Although GOD is infinite and may seem far away, HE is always right by us in everyday life. Such wondrous love is not comprehendible, it is beyond our understanding; but such marvelous things await those who diligently seek GOD, the MIGHTY ONE OF JACOB.  Those who wait for HIM and are found faithful can rejoice, for "your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the MOST HIGH." [Luke 6. 35] 

The LORD Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH and the HEAVENLY FATHER are both worthy of abundantly rich blessings:  "Worthy is the LAMB WHO was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom, and strength and honor and glory and blessing!  Blessing and honor and glory and power be to HIM WHO sits on the Throne, and to the LAMB, forever and ever! Amen" [Revelation 5. 12 - 13]  "Blessing and glory and wisdom, thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to our GOD forever and ever. Amen" [Revelation 7. 12]  Worthy is our LORD GOD MOST HIGH, worthy of all praises, let all who have breath praise the HOLY ONE for HE is praiseworthy, Amen! 

We are called to be heirs of GOD in MESSIAH Y’SHUA.  There is no higher calling in all of creation.  Everything happening in our lives is intended to prepare us for this high calling by working in us the nature of the MASTER DESIGNER.  CHRIST JESUS is the ANSWER to every human problem, and HE is the ANSWER to every problem we're now facing, and those that are about to come upon us.  It is not just that HE has the answers, but HE is the ANSWER.  
  If we are living in the knowledge that the ONE we serve is over all rulers and authorities and dominions, why should we fear?  Every challenge is an opportunity to grow in faith, so a key to the victorious life is to not waste our trials…let them strengthen us as we continue in our “higher calling.” 

In order to rescue the flesh, we must work on the spiritual. 

YOUR NAME & WORD     
"I bow toward YOUR Holy Temple and praise YOUR NAME for YOUR steadfast love and faithfulness, because YOU have exalted YOUR NAME, YOUR WORD above all." [Psalms (Tehillym) 138. 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The WORD OF GOD is not greater than GOD, of course, but is greater than HIS NAME which is immeasurably infinite and magnificent.  The NAME of GOD represents all that HE is and all that HE does and is supremely deserving of the praise of all HIS creatures. 

However, we can only know HIS NAME, what HE is and what HE does through HIS WORD.  The full demonstration or exposition of HIS character of truth and HIS acts of love and mercy can be discerned only through HIS WRITTEN WORD, which becomes greater than HIS NAME, by manifesting and revealing HIS NAME. 

"As many as received HIM, to them HE gave the right to become children of GOD, to those who believe in HIS NAME." [John 1. 12]  We believe on HIS NAME, and thereby receive HIM, by trusting HIS WORD OF TRUTH and appropriating (claiming, seizing, absorbing) HIS forgiving mercy.  We deny HIS NAME by doubting HIS WORD and despising HIS extended free gift of salvation.  "The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, HIS ears attentive their cry.  The face of the LORD is set against evildoers, to erase their names from the earth." [Psalms (Tehillym) 34. 15 - 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim; 1 Peter 3. 12] 

The WORD OF GOD is LIGHT — "YOUR WORD is a lamp to my feet, a LIGHT for my path." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 105 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The WORD OF GOD is TRUTH — "Sanctify them by YOUR TRUTH. YOUR WORD is TRUTH." [John 17. 17 - 18] 

The WORD OF GOD is LIVING & REVITALIZING — "For the WORD OF GOD is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."  [Hebrews 4. 12 - 13] 

The WORD OF GOD is PERFECT, SURE, RIGHT, PURE, CLEAN, TRUE, RIGHTEOUS — "The Law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul; the testimony of the LORD is enduring, making the simple wise; the statutes of the LORD are just, rejoicing the heart; the commandment of the LORD is clear, enlightening the eyes; the fear of the LORD is pure, abiding forever; the judgments of the LORD are true, righteous altogether." [Psalms (Tehillym) 19. 7 - 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  

The WORD OF GOD is PROFITABLE — "All SCRIPTURE is given by inspiration of GOD, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of GOD may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work." [2 Timothy 3. 16 - 17] 

May the GREAT GOD OF ISRAEL, the SAVIOR enable us, in full sincerity of heart and mind, to bow down and worship the MASTER OF CREATION and HIS TRUE & HOLY WORD.  And in everything believe and obey HIS promises and HIS commandments. 

There are many who charge CHRISTians with placing too much emphasis on the Written WORD, but it is impossible to place too much importance on SACRED SCRIPTURE, for ALMIGHTY GOD HIMSELF has magnified HIS WORD even above HIS NAME!

Welcome Sabbath! Come my dear friend...let us go out to meet the Sabbath Queen!  Come, O Bride, the         Sabbath presence is eagerly awaited, and joyously welcomed!  Sabbath of Mishpatim – “Judgments” [Reading: Exodus 21:1 - 24:18; Jeremiah 34:8-22, 33:25-26; Matthew 26:20-30]  
  Hate the evil acts of the wicked, but do not hate the people themselves.  Every person is worthy of being cherished by virtue of being created in the image of the ALL-TOGETHER LOVELY ONE.  Therefore, we cannot hate another person.  Rather, our love for the ALMIGHTY GOD should be so deeply internalized, that from this love we hate evil deeds.  By hating the wicked action alone, you elevate yourself because you are increasing your love for the HOLY CREATOR, by obeying HIS commands. 
  Have a peace-filled Sabbath. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 31 Jan 2019, 1:11 am

Neither steam nor gas can drive anything until it is confined — likewise, no one ever grows great and useful until they are focused, dedicated and disciplined. 

WRITTEN IN THE EARTH     
"Then the scribes and Pharisees brought to HIM (Y’SHUA) a woman caught in adultery. And when they had set her in the midst, they said to HIM — TEACHER, this woman was caught in adultery, in the very act.  Now Moses, in the Law, commanded us that such should be stoned.  But what do YOU say?" [John 8. 3 - 5] 

The setting is the woman taken in adultery and the Scribes and Pharisees bring her to MESSIAH Y’SHUA to test HIM so they might have something of which to accuse HIM.  The LORD Y’SHUA simply stooped down and wrote on the ground with HIS finger, as though HE were ignoring them. [John 8. 1 - 10]  They continued asking the LORD questions and so "HE raised HIMSELF up and said to them — He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.  And again HE stooped down and wrote on the ground." [John 8. 6 - 8] 

There are many guesses as to what the LORD wrote, but according to the Jeremiah text, it was their names , as well as their individual sin —  as a form of judgment and the Law attacked their conscience.  "All who forsake YOU shall be put to shame — Those in the land who turn from YOU shall be doomed, INSCRIBED IN THE EARTH, for they have forsaken the LORD, the FOUNTAIN OF LIVING WATERS." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 17. 13 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"Then, those who heard, being convicted by their conscience, went out one by one, BEGINNING WITH THE OLDEST EVEN TO THE LAST.  And JESUS was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst (of the multitude)." [John 8. 9]   The LOVING REDEEMER, then said to her, "Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more." [John 8. 11]  The one whom much is forgiven, is often the one who loves the most. [Luke 7. 47] 

Where is your name written???  The RIGHTEOUS JUDGE of the whole world desires that we put our trust under the shadow of HIS wings.  Whoever chooses HIM will be abundantly satisfied and HE will give them the right to drink from the RIVER OF LIFE. [Psalms/Tehillym 36. 7 - 9]  And, Y’SHUA the KING of all ages, will write their names in the LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE and have a specially prepared place in the New Heavens and the New Earth [Revelation 21. 27] where righteousness dwells.  You should "rejoice because your names are written in heaven." [Luke 10. 20]  How marvelous! How wonderful! 

May our HEAVENLY FATHER hear our prayers — that our long-awaited MESSIAH Y’SHUA, the SON OF DAVID, KING of kings comes quickly; and may YOUR Holy Temple be rebuilt speedily, even in our day.  Amen & Amen! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 29 Jan 2019, 12:45 am

Doing the impossible just takes a smidgen longer. 

SILENCING THE FOOLISH 
"For this is the will of GOD, that by doing good you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men." [1 Peter 2. 15] 

Egotistical and arrogant foolishness are the humanistic, blasphemous attacking criticisms that are against GOD’S HOLY WORD and HIS people. "Professing to be wise, they became fools." [Romans 1. 22] "HE WHO is enthroned in heaven laughs; the LORD mocks and ridicules them." [Psalms (Tehillym) 2. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Yes, the wicked man schemes against righteousness — but "the LORD laughs at him, for HE knows that his day will come." [Psalms (Tehillym) 37. 13 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Thus, the best way to silence foolish men, is by doing good. 

"When you do good and suffer, if you take it patiently, this is commendable before GOD." [1 Peter 2. 20] "For it is better, if it is the will of GOD, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil." [1 Peter 3. 17] "Therefore let those who suffer according to the will of GOD commit their souls to HIM in doing good, as to a faithful CREATOR." [1 Peter 4. 19] "Shun evil and do good, and you shall abide forever." [Psalms (Tehillym) 37. 27 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The LORD MESSIAH Y’SHUA is the greatest, most unsurpassed EXAMPLE of this for "when HE was reviled, He did not revile in return; when HE suffered, HE did not threaten, but committed HIMSELF to HIM WHO judges righteously." [1 Peter 2. 23] "HE was oppressed and HE was afflicted, yet HE was submissive, HE did not open HIS mouth; like a sheep being led to slaughter, like a ewe, dumb before those who shear her, HE did not open HIS mouth." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 7 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Of course, everyone has the right to reject every argument and even ridicule such a life, but they must eventually come to see its sure foundation. "When they speak against you as evildoers, they may, by your good works which they observe, glorify GOD in the day of visitation." [1 Peter 2. 12] "Do not forget to do good and to share, for with such sacrifices GOD is well pleased." [Hebrews 13. 16] 

The LORD Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH bid those who would — "follow ME." Furthermore, it is "the will of GOD" that we identify ourselves with our wonderful LORD by "doing good" as we emulate our HEAVENLY FATHER. And when the GOOD SHEPHERD, the OVERSEER of believers appears, those who know HIM will be glorified. When we are sure of our FOUNDATION, we have little to fear and tough times are nowhere near as tough as without HIM. Such wonderful joy and abounding hope we have! 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of JerUSAlem and all of Israel! 
O GOD, grant that I may understand my duty to YOU and others. May my life be a sanctification of YOUR HOLY NAME. Let me not be discouraged by the sneers of the cynical, or dismayed by the attacks of the hostile. Grant me the courage to proclaim YOUR MOST PRECIOUS NAME. Strengthen me, O FATHER, when I am weak; help me to hasten the day when all mankind shall be joined in fellowship, and acknowledge YOU as their GOD, LORD, REDEEMER, and FATHER. May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in YOUR sight, O LORD, my ROCK and my STRENGTH. 
Man is given the choice of how he will act out in this world; but the junctions and highways have been set in place by the CREATOR. We have an AWESOME GOD, and HE is on the throne ruling over the affairs of men. If only we could see the path as OMNISCIENT GOD has always seen it, we would have selected it as well. HE is worthy of all our praise and worship, even in difficult times. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 28 Jan 2019, 11:51 pm

How extraordinary — life, real life  is about death.  Life is about being separated from what we want and being connected to what GOD wants. 

GOD’S MINISTERING SPIRITS     
"HE guards the feet of HIS faithful, but the wicked shall perish in darkness — for by strength no man shall prevail." [1 Samuel (Shemuel Alef) 2. 9 Tanakh, Nevi’im]  "For HE shall give HIS angels charge over you wherever you go.  In their hands they will carry you, lest you dash your foot on a stone." [Psalms (Tehillym) 91. 11 – 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The merciful hands of an ULTIMATELY TRIUMPHANT GOD created "an innumerable company of angels" [Hebrews 12. 22], as referred to many times in both the OLD & NEW COVENANTS.  Some have reported seeing heavenly angels, or at least recognized them as such.  We may even "have unwittingly entertained angels" [Hebrews 12. 2], for they can assume the appearance of men on occasion, but normally they are invisible to the human eye. 

Nevertheless, they are there!  Furthermore, they are "ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation." [Hebrews 1. 14]  The MERCIFUL ONE has given them charge over us — that is, over each believer that "dwells in the secret place of the MOST HIGH." [Psalms/Tehillym 91. 1]  They "excel in strength, who do HIS WORD, heeding the VOICE of HIS WORD." [Psalms/Tehillym 103. 20] 

In respect to angelic ministry to believers, the diversity of GOD’S commandments is  extensive. "The ANGEL OF THE LORD camps around those who fear HIM and delivers them...You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample underfoot the young lion and the asps." [Psalms (Tehillym) 34.7 & 91. 13 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

In addition to the physical protection, the angelic ministries help guide and encourage.  And, when the believer dies, angels translate their spirit to the LORD’S PRESENCE.  "The beggar died, and was carried by the angels to Abraham's bosom." [Luke 16. 22]  We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the LORD." [2 Corinthians 5. 8]  We can look forward to meeting and thanking them personally as we come to understand better all their ministries on our behalf during our lifetime.  They are earnestly concerned with our salvation and spiritual progress, "things which angels desire to look into." [1 Peter 1. 12]  Ultimately, "when the SON OF MAN comes in HIS glory HE will bring, and all the holy angels with HIM" [Matthew 25. 31] when HE judges the world in righteousness. 

CHRISTians also suffer because they are part of a fallen world.  The whole creation is groaning and creaking, longing for the day when everything will be redeemed and made anew.  All kinds of crazy and cruel things are happening and we are not in an airtight capsule in the middle  We are a part of it and we will suffer with it.  Whatever GOD allows, glorify HIM by your steadfast commitment to HIM.  Continue to praise our LORD, the EVERLASTING KING, HELPER, SAVIOR and SHIELD for HIS loving-kindness is mighty over us.  
  Please Note:  Today is International Holocaust Remembrance Day. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 26 Jan 2019, 11:51 pm

Most regrettable, we live in a world where anything goes — but NOTHING satisfies. How very dark it is without GOD’S amazing light in one’s heart! 

LABOR – GOD’S GIFT      
"There is nothing worthwhile for a man but to eat and drink, and that his soul should enjoy good in his labor.  And even that, I noted, comes from the hand of GOD...it is a gift of GOD." [Ecclesiastes (Kohelet) 2. 24; 3. 13 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

There are many people today who feel that having to work for a living is an imposition, and take advantage of others by living off society.  Since they were brought into this world through no choice of their own, they surmise that the world owes them a living…or so they think.  However, work is not a punishment for sin, it is a blessing from the ALL-KNOWING CREATOR.

Although GOD did "curse" the ground because of sin, it was for man’s own good and in his best interest.  ELOHIYM told Adam, "Cursed is the ground for your sake." [Genesis /Bereshith 3. 17]  It would require "the sweat of your face" [Genesis/Bereshith 3. 19] before man could eat his bread; and even then it would be "in toil (sorrow) you shall eat of it all the days of your life." [Genesis/Bereshith 3. 17] 

Work itself, however, is not a punishment since even before Adam sinned, the LOVING CREATOR had given him the responsibility in the Garden to Eden "to tend and keep it." [Genesis/Bereshith 2. 15]   Furthermore, we will be working in the New Earth in the coming ages as we are told that "HIS servants shall serve HIM" [Revelation 22. 3], however, there will not be any remnant of sin there at all. 

Work, therefore, is a blessing when one sees it as a "gift of GOD."  If we see it only as grinding toil and hardship, then it can indeed be "in sorrow."  Therefore, the LORD Y’SHUA bids us, "Come to ME, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." [Matthew 11. 28] 

"If anyone will not work, neither shall he eat." [2 Thessalonians 3. 10]   Moreover, if working for a living encourages each of us to come to MESSIAH Y’SHUA for salvation and peace of soul, then it truly is "for our sake" that GOD’S curse was pronounced on the ground.  For labor to be a source of pleasure, instead of sorrow, the Apostle Paul states well, "Whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the LORD and not to men, knowing that from the LORD you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the LORD CHRIST." [Colossians 3. 23 – 24] 

May LORD your GOD bless you in all the work of your hand that you do.  Be wise, serve the LORD and fear HIM. 

As we bid farewell to Sabbath, our prayer is that GOD, WHO'S PRESENCE dwells within us, bless you abundantly and guard you, our dear ones in the coming week.  May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be present throughout each day so they are filled with love and unselfishness, so that happiness and contentment may abide in our homes. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 25 Jan 2019, 11:40 pm

Courage does not always roar; sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow.” [Talmud] 

MILK OR MEAT     
"For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line; here a little, there a little. For with stammering lips and another tongue HE will speak to this people (Israel)." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 28. 10 - 11 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

The setting of this unusual passage is most sobering. Both the people and their priests in Israel’s Northern Kingdom (Ephraim) were in gross rebellion and drunken disobedience to the LORD. They were even ridiculing GOD’S prophets who were trying to call them back, complaining that they were being treated like immature children, saying — Are you presuming to teach us as you would teach weaned infants, line by line, and rule after rule? 

The LORD GOD responded that HE would use people of another tongue to come in and teach them what they refused to learn from HIM.  In other words, the Gentiles will teach the Jews "In the Law it is written — With men of other tongues and other lips I will speak to this people; and yet, for all that, they will not hear ME — says the LORD." [1 Corinthians 14. 21]  The precepts the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL had been trying to teach HIS people would have provided them true rest and refreshment, but now learning these lessons would prove to be their undoing.  What should have been a blessing to them would become their condemnation. 

How very urgent and desperately CHRIST-like-ones today need to heed these same words!  They profess to believe GOD’S HOLY WORD, but they only study it superficially, if at all, then compromise its doctrines and do not obey its instructions.  "For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of GOD; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.  For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe." [Hebrews 5. 12 - 13] 

Most CHRISTians are exactly like the Corinthians, still "carnal...babes in CHRIST." [1 Corinthians 3. 1]  Therefore, it really is necessary for their teachers to bring the WORD OF GOD to them "precept upon precept, line upon line, little by little ."  

May each of us boldly, and in strength of soul, continue to grow in the grace and knowledge of our LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST [2 Peter 3. 18], then grow on to perfection in maturity of understanding of the teachings of the MASTER. 

Extolled and holy is the precious name of GOD throughout the world which HE has created, and which HE governs according to HIS righteous will.  HE is just in all HIS ways, and wise are all HIS decrees.  May HIS Kingdom come and HIS will be done in all the earth.  Praised be the LORD of life, the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE for evermore.  
Have a blessed and joyous CHRIST-filled day! 

Imagined or pretentious intelligence is a fitting companion for natural idiocy. The wise understand, fools do not. 

NATIONS OF FOOLS      
"For the wrath of GOD is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness." [Romans 1. 18] 

Mankind is without excuse, although they knew the MIGHTY CREATOR, they refused to glorify HIM as GOD SUPREME and are unthankful, futile in their thoughts, obscure in heart, "professing to be wise, they became fools.  Therefore GOD also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, who exchanged the truth of GOD for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the CREATOR, WHO is blessed forever, Amen.  For this reason GOD gave them up to vile passions.  For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.  Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.  And even as they did not like to retain GOD in their knowledge, GOD gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, backbiters, haters of GOD, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; who, knowing the Righteous Judgment of GOD, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them." [Romans 1. 20 - 32] 

The WONDROUS LORD GOD has such a high view of sex that HE will not permit it to be defiled, as man persists in doing so openly today.  There are specific sexual relationships and practices the RIGHTEOUS HOLY ONE has forbidden. [see Leviticus/Vayikra 18]  Still further, there are those practices the SOVEREIGN KING considers to be abominations (intensely loathsome, detestable, shameful offensive).  "YEHOWAH spoke to Moses saying: Speak to the Israelite people and say to them — I YEHOWAH am your GOD.  Do not lie with a male as one lies with a woman; it is an abomination (also women with women).  Do not have carnal relations with any beast and defile yourself thereby; and let no woman lend herself to a beast to mate with it; it is perversion." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 18. 1 - 2, 22 - 23 Tanakh, Torah]   "If a man lies with a male as one lies with a woman, the two of them have done an abhorrent thing; they shall be put to death — their bloodguilt is upon them (including women with women)." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 20. 13 Tanakh, Torah]  

There is anguish, trouble, sorrow and woe to the nations that legalize and allow wrong sexual practices.  As the ALMIGHTY, FAITHFUL & TRUE ONE declared, "Do not defile yourselves in any of those ways, for it is by such that the nations that I am casting out before you defiled themselves.  Thus the land became defiled; and I called it to account for its iniquity, and the land spewed out its inhabitants.  But you must keep MY laws and MY rules, and you must not do any of those abhorrent things, neither the citizens nor the stranger who resides among you; for all those abhorrent things were done by the people who were in the land before you, and the land became defiled.  So let not the land spew you out for defiling it, as it spewed out the nations that came before you.  All who do any of those abhorrent things — such persons shall be cut off from their people.  You shall keep MY charge not to engage in any of the abhorrent practices that were carried on before you, and you shall not defile yourselves through them:  I YEHOWAH am your GOD." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 20. 24 - 30 Tanakh, Torah]   "THOSE WHO ARE SEXUALLY IMMORAL SHALL HAVE THEIR PART IN THE LAKE THAT BURNS WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE, WHICH IS THE SECOND DEATH." [Revelation 21. 8] 

We are commanded to "warn those who are unruly, comfort the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all.  See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all." [1 Thessalonians 5. 14 - 15] 

America (and most, if not all, other countries) are on a collision coarse with the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE for they are abhorrently defiant of GOD'S WRITTEN WORD thus we have defiled the land by doing what the HOLY ONE warned against.  If we do not change our ways, we will certainly face the wrath of SOVEREIGN OMNISCIENT CREATOR as HE brings the "Great Tribulation" on the whole world around us for the unrepentant and stubborn hearts who knowingly have rejected GOD'S LIFE-GIVING WORD regarding sexual practices.  Turn to HIM now before it is too late. . . HE is willing to forgive those who repent! 

Welcome Sabbath — Queen of the week!  Sabbath of Yitro – “Jethro” [Reading: Exodus 18:1 - 20:23; Isaiah 6:1 – 7:6, 9; 5:6-7; Matthew 19:16-26] 
  We thank YOU, GREAT & MIGHTY GOD for by YOUR mercies and grace we were taught the sanctity of the weekly day of rest, Sabbath is the sign of the tie that binds us to YOU.  Keep us ever grateful and grant us YOUR perfect rest. 
  Please, LORD purify our spirits that we may continually be conscious of YOUR presence.  Help us to live so that when we are gathered to our final harvest, many shall rise up and call us blessed.  Continue to bestow YOUR benediction upon us.  Teach us to seek YOU ever more within the sanctuary of our souls, within the tabernacle of YOUR world, and in the congregation of YOUR worshipers, Amen.  
  Enjoy a precious day of rest with your family and friends. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 23 Jan 2019, 9:58 pm

Money cannot buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with. 

HEAVENLY PEACEMAKER      
"For HE is not a man, as I am, that I may answer HIM, and that we should go to court together. Nor is there any mediator between us, who may lay his hand on us both." [Job (Iyowb) 9. 32 - 33 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Because of his much sufferings, Job was utterly confused by the silence of the ALMIGHTY, WHOM he had loved and served faithfully all his life.  Job therefore longed to somehow come before the CREATOR and plea his case before the MIGHTY JUDGE.  This was impossible, for GOD is GOD and not a man, as was Job.  Therefore Job knew that he was greatly in need of a GO-BETWEEN WHO could come between himself and EL SHADDAI. 

Now, there is ONE SUPREMELY WONDERFUL PEACEMAKER, "For there is one GOD and one MEDIATOR between GOD and men, the MAN CHRIST JESUS, WHO gave HIMSELF a ransom for all, to be testified in due time." [1 Timothy 2. 5 - 6]  The ransom HE paid was HIS OWN life, allowing HIS blood to be shed which HE used to atone for all our sins when "HE entered the Most Holy Place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption." [Hebrews 9. 11 - 12] 

The LORD Y’SHUA, the PERFECT GOD/MAN, is completely able to bridge the wide gorge between GOD and man.  To better understand the action of a MEDIATOR or ADVOCATE , he is one who is a supporter, backer, sponsor, enthusiast.  When the Devil, "the accuser of our brethren" [Revelation 12. 10] — accuses us of sin before our GOD day and night, as he did to Job, our GREAT INTERCESSOR defends us.  John wrote these encouraging words, "My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an ADVOCATE with the FATHER, JESUS CHRIST the righteous.  And HE HIMSELF is the PROPITIATION (atonement, payment, equalizer) for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world." [1 John 2. 1 - 2]  "Therefore HE is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to GOD through HIM, since HE always lives to make intercession for them." [Hebrews 7. 25] 

Best of all, this salvation is a Free-Gift, ours for the taking.  It is a gift we don’t deserve, we can never earn, and can never pay off.  It is something that GOD freely decided to give to human beings who were lost in sin, at enmity (hostility, opposition, resentment) with HIM.  Out of HIS great compassion the MERCIFUL ONE gives us newness of life.  Won’t you call on the LOVING MASTER today, HE is waiting to hear from you, and so longs to come along side in fellowship and friendship.  There is no other LOVER of our soul so devoted like Y’SHUA, the RISEN SAVIOR. 

Exalted and hallowed be GOD'S greatness in this world of HIS creation.  May YOUR will be fulfilled and YOUR sovereignty revealed in the days of our lifetime and the life of the whole House of Israel.  May YOU be blessed forever, even to all eternity.  May YOU, MOST HOLY ONE, be blessed, praised & honored, extolled & glorified, adored & exalted above all else.  Blessed are YOU beyond all blessings & hymns, praises & consolations that may be uttered in this world.  May peace abundant descend from heaven with life for us and all Israel, Amen. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum