World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» ABOUT Farm Fresh Eggs & Chickens
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 11:57 pm by Admin

»  "Bring Them Home" protests heat up,
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 11:50 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 11:12 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 10:58 pm by Admin

» IsraelAM
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 10:50 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 10:46 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 10:39 pm by Admin

» AISH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 10:02 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 9:49 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 9:12 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 9:07 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 9:04 pm by Admin

» Whose Land know the truth
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 6:57 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 6:47 pm by Admin

» OBAMA AGAIN
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 6:45 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 1:21 am by Admin

» The Risks of (AI) Artificial Intelligence
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 12:37 am by Admin

» A Lenten Prayer to Bring Beauty from Ashes - Easter Devotional - March 17
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 19 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 9:50 pm by Admin

» CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 19 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 5:54 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 19 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Tue 06 Jun 2017, 9:04 pm

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . . 
Esteem a rabbi for his learning rather then for his eloquence. [—Emanuel Rackman] 

PRAISE FOREVER 
"Every day I will bless YOU and praise YOUR NAME forever and ever." [Psalms (Tehillym) 145. 2 Tanakh, Torah] 

In Hebrew, this is an acrostic Psalm called the "ashrei (happy prayer)." David, in effect, is exuberantly explosive in praising ALMIGHTY GOD for WHO HE is and what HE has done. It would benefit each born-anew believer to do the same. . . boast and sing praises of our WONDERFUL REDEEMER & LORD. 

The psalmist determined to praise the LORD MOST HOLY with his whole being. "My mouth shall utter the praise of the LORD, and all flesh shall bless HIS HOLY NAME forever and ever" [Psalms/Tehillym 145. 21], and that continually. The fruit of our lips should always give thanks to HIS GLORIOUS NAME. "Therefore by HIM let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to GOD, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to HIS NAME." [Hebrews 13. 15] 

As we reflect on the truths of the many attributes of our MIGHTY CREATOR, they become a glorious source of blessings and growth for each of us. We could never boast enough or extol our FAITHFUL MASTER for HIS indescribable greatness. "Great is the LORD and much acclaimed; HIS greatness cannot be fathomed." [Psalms (Tehillym) 145. 3 Tanakh, Torah] 

More and more we are grateful for the marvelous goodness of ALMIGHTY GOD — "They shall celebrate YOUR abundant goodness, and sing joyously of YOUR righteous beneficence. The LORD is good to all." [Psalms (Tehillym) 145. 7, 9 Tanakh, Torah] YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, the LORD JESUS CHRIST, shows forth GOD'S greatest goodness to us. 

It is amazing how gracious and compassionate the FAITHFUL LORD GOD is, and David narrates his admiration — "The LORD is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in kindness...HIS mercy is upon all HIS works." [Psalms (Tehillym) 145. 8 - 9 Tanakh, Torah] Through his life's experiences, David learned how greatly he needed GOD'S grace, mercy and compassion. David was extremely thankful for the great salvation the LORD freely offers. "HE fulfills the desire of those who fear HIM; HE hears their cry and delivers them." [Psalms (Tehillym) 145. 19 Tanakh, Torah] 

"The LORD is near to all who call on HIM, to all who call on HIM in truth and sincerity." [Psalms (Tehillym) 145. 18 Tanakh, Torah] For "whoever calls on the NAME OF THE LORD shall be saved." [Romans 10. 13] GOD'S promises are sure and true. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
Redeem Israel, O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles! 
Open your mouth in holiness and purity, with song and psalm, and bless and praise, glorify and revere, sanctify and ascribe sovereignty to the NAME of the DIVINE KING, the GREAT, MIGHTY & AWESOME ONE, holy is HE. Take upon yourself the yoke of the Kingdom of Heaven and give sanction to one another to bless the CREATOR. In tranquil joy of spirit, with pure speech and holy melody exclaim: "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD OF HOSTS, the whole earth is full of HIS glory, Amen" 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 19 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Mon 05 Jun 2017, 7:48 pm

When you are at one with the CREATOR, there is no better place for you to be.

NAME OF THE LORD     
"GOD said to Moses — I AM that I AM. Thus shall you say to the Israelites — I AM (Hebrew: EHYAH 'ASHER EHYAH) sent me to you." [Exodus (Shemot) 3. 14 Tanakh, Torah]

This unique name of GOD (EHYAH) was given to stress the truth that HE is timeless, that HE is "THE ETERNAL, SELF-EXISTING ONE."  In using the words "I AM" —  YESHUA ha'MASHIACH identifies HIMSELF with the PERSONAL COVENANT NAME OF THE LORD in the OLD COVENANT.  The Jews recognized MESSIAH’S claim to DEITY when HE said, "Before Abraham was [born], I AM" [John 8. 58]; and they took up stones to stone HIM to death, considering it as blasphemy, which by Law was punishable by death. [Leviticus/Vayikra 24. 15; John 8. 24 & 58 — "if you believe not that I AM (HE), you shall die in your sins."]

As the great I AM, the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, is GOD THE CREATOR, and HE has revealed HIMSELF to us under many beautiful symbolic names.  "I AM" appears eleven times in the GOSPEL OF JOHN (plus above verse), each intensely rich with spiritual depth of meaning: 
"I AM HE" — the MESSIAH. [John 4. 26]   JESUS, the ANOINTED MESSIAH meets our need for a DIVINE SAVIOUR & BLESSED REDEEMER.
"I AM the BREAD OF LIFE, THE LIVING BREAD OF HEAVEN" [John 6. 35, 51] — meeting our soul-hunger.
"I AM the LIGHT OF THE WORLD, THE LIGHT OF LIFE" [John 8. 12] — meeting our darkness.
"I AM the DOOR of the sheep" [John 10. 7] — meeting our ACCESS to ALMIGHTY GOD.
"I AM the GOOD SHEPHERD, WHO gives HIS life for HIS sheep" [John 10. 11] — meeting our helplessness.
"I AM the RESURRECTION and the LIFE" [John 11. 25] — meeting our death.
"I AM your MASTER & LORD" [John 13. 13] — meeting our dependence on a HIGHER AUTHORITY, the ONE WHO created us.
"I AM the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" [John 14. 6] — meeting our need of salvation.
"I AM the TRUE VINE" [John 15. 1] — meeting our need of union with HIMSELF for life and necessities.
"I AM JESUS OF NAZARETH" [John 18. 5] — meeting our need of a KINSMAN REDEEMER, SAVIOR, THE DIVINE GOD\MAN.

This magnificent self-affirmation of the LORD YESHUA saturates and permeates HOLY SCRIPTURES from its first use, "I AM a SHIELD to you; your EXCEEDING GREAT REWARD" [Genesis/Bereshith 15. 1] to its final occurrence "I AM the BRIGHT & MORNING STAR." [Revelation 22. 16]   All these beautiful qualities of YESHUA'S character help us to pray more fervently "that GOD may be all in all." [1 Corinthians 15. 28]   Without HIM, we can do nothing! With HIM, nothing else is needed!

Interesting Comment: According to a Rabbinical tradition, YESHUA stole the true pronunciation of the SACRED NAME from the TEMPLE SCROLL and inserted it in HIS thigh.  To them, this was the reason for HIS supernatural power.  How significant then is the revelation of CHRIST JESUS coming in glory as related in Revelation 19:16 in connection with this tradition, for on HIS thigh will be a name written: "The KING of kings, and LORD of lords!"

Consider your latter end; fear GOD THE HOLY CREATOR, take heed to HIS counsel, seek to understand.
Please LORD, give us the kindness to hear with compassion, to offer support, loving comfort, and care; give us the courage to do what is needed, the wisdom to choose what is right and most fair; give us the vision to see what is possible; give us the faith that will help pave the way for a present that’s hopeful, a future that’s peaceful — give us the heart to bring joy to each day.  

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes.  Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness.
Web Page:   www.delrifkah.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 04 Jun 2017, 10:46 pm

If you are proved wrong, you gain much — you learn the truth. 

GIRDLE OF TRUTH 
"Put on the whole armor of GOD, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. Therefore take up the whole armor of GOD, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to STAND." [Ephesians 6. 11, 13] 

It is essential, all of ETERNAL GOD'S protective covering must be worn by HIS servants, "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." [Ephesians 6. 12] 

TRUTH is an article of the ALMIGHTY ONE'S armor. "Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness." [Ephesians 6. 14] "Justice shall be the girdle of HIS loins, and faithfulness the girdle of HIS waist." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 11. 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im] The girdle was designed to gather the clothing securely for ease of movement in motion for battle. 

INTEGRITY is your faithfulness toward the LIVING GOD. RIGHTEOUSNESS is doing what is right in sight of the HOLY & TRUE ONE; together with truth, we are well equipped in our protection against the lies of the Devil. "He (the Devil) is a liar" and does not live "in the truth, because there is no truth in him." [John 8. 44] These lies would trip us up, if accepted. The strength of that wicked swindler is in his craftiness which he uses to "deceive the whole world." [Revelation 12. 9] We are fore-warned by Paul that the Devil, the father of lies, is able to disguise himself and his demons as "ministers of righteousness." [2 Corinthians 11. 15] 

We must "Beware! — lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to CHRIST." [Colossians 2. 8] We must guard against being deceived with "persuasive words" [Colossians 2. 4]; or from being "tossed to-and-fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting." [Ephesians 4. 14] Or from "departing from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared as with a hot iron" [1 Timothy 4. 1-2] as the SPIRIT OF GOD expressly says that some will in the latter times. 

Our defense against each of these potential disasters is Truth. Truth is the essence of the strength of YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, the LORD WHO is "TRUTH" in HUMAN FORM [John 14. 6], WHO wholly fulfilled HIS FATHER'S command. [John 12. 46 - 50] 

This "Truth" is confirmed by the HOLY SPIRIT. "When the SPIRIT OF TRUTH has come, HE will guide you into all truth; for HE will not speak on HIS OWN authority, but whatever HE hears HE will speak; and HE will tell you things to come. HE will glorify ME, for HE will take of what is MINE and declare it to you. All things that the FATHER has are MINE. Therefore I said that HE will take of MINE and declare it to you." [John 16. 13 - 15] And, the WORD OF GOD will "sanctify them by YOUR TRUTH. Your WORD is Truth." [John 17. 17] 

We are to be doers (active, live-wirer, achiever, go-getter, assertive) of the WORD willing to "walk in the truth." [3 John 3] Truth is revealed in our behavior, "He who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in GOD." [John 3. 21] The more we know the amazing WORD OF GOD and walk in it, the more we walk in truth. 

As we bid farewell to Sabbath, let us bless GOD, WHO alone is all good, WHOSE mercies fail not; WHOSE loving-kindnesses never ceases, we have all our hope and trust in YOU. We praise YOU, our SALVATION and our HELP, our GOD to WHOM thanksgiving is due. We are ever grateful that YOU dwell in us! HE, MESSIAH YESHUA will lift the people and prove that HIS WORD & Law are valid. Be perfect that you may have boldness in the Day of Judgment. Have a marvelous week serving others and glorifying the KING of kings. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:03 pm

Long obedience in the same direction will bring one to a mature CHRIST-like life; that is the part you play, HE does the rest. 

THOSE WHO LOVE ME 
"You shall not bow down to them (idols, other gods) nor serve them. For I the LORD your GOD, am a JEALOUS GOD, visiting the iniquity of the parents upon the children, upon the third and upon the fourth generations of those who reject ME, but showing mercy to the thousandth generation of those who love ME and keep MY commandments." [Deuteronomy (Davarim) 5. 9 – 10 Tanakh, Torah] 

This is the Second of the Ten Commandments that was first given by ELOHIYM to Moses on Mount Sinai . [see Exodus/Shemot 20. 5 – 6] It appears that the generations that follow those who practice idolatry receive the penalty for other’s transgressions. However, this is to prove that a person’s decisions to follow a false religion is almost always detrimental (damaging, troublesome) to their children, as they will bring up their children to follow the same fictitious, deceitful teaching. This SCRIPTURE should act as a warning for a deterrent from turning from the ONLY TRUE & LIVING GOD. 

However, the RIGHTEOUS ONE affirms that "The soul who sins shall die. The child shall not bear the guilt of the parent, nor the parent bear the guilt of the child. The righteousness of the righteous shall counted to him alone, and the wickedness of the wicked counted to him alone." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 18. 20 Tanakh, Nevi’im] "Say to the righteous that it shall be well with them, for they shall eat the fruit of their works. Woe to the wicked! It shall be ill with him; as his hands have dealt, so shall it done to him." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 3. 10 – 11 Tanakh, Nevi’im] Everyone dies for his own sin. 

In the NEW COVENANT, MESSIAH YESHUA clearly bids each of us: "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" And let him who thirsts "Come!". Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely." [Revelation 22. 17] Also, Paul taught that the LORD GOD "will render to each one according to his deeds" [Romans 2. 7] Thus we are instructed to "work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; for it is GOD WHO works in you both to will and to do for HIS good pleasure." [Philippians 2. 12 – 13] GOD ALMIGHTY has promised those who love and serve HIM will know how to properly conduct themselves setting their affection on HIM, they will be to HIM a special treasure. 

Who-so-ever desires GOD’S gracious plan of salvation, which is freely given may do so. The LORD GOD is still patiently waiting and calling, "As I live — declares the LORD GOD — I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his [evil] way and live. Turn, turn back from your evil ways, that you may not die!" [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 33. 11 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

We are each given a great responsibility. And to those who are parents, they must diligently train and nurture those whom the LOVING GOD has given them. "The steadfast mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting toward those who fear HIM, and HIS righteousness is for the children's children to such as keep HIS covenant and remember HIS commandments to do them." [Psalm (Tehillym) 103. 17 – 18 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

"Now therefore, revere the LORD, serve HIM in sincerity and in truth; put away the gods which your fathers served...Serve the LORD! Or if you loath to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve...But I and my household, we will serve the LORD." [Joshua (Yehoshua) 24. 14 - 15 Tanakh, Nevi’im] The gifts and promises of blessings from the ALL-TOGETHER LOVELY MASTER are ours for the taking. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
Wishing you a beautiful Sabbath. We praise YOU, MOST HOLY LORD God and ask that YOUR PRESENCE be manifest to us in all YOUR works, so that reverence for YOU may fill the hearts of YOUR creatures. May all the children of men bow before YOU in humility and unite to do YOUR will with one heart, that all may acknowledge that YOURS alone is the power, dominion and majesty; and that YOUR NAME is exalted above all. 
Hold fast to the ENDURING ONE and continue to hold each other up in your prayers, these are going to be hard days ahead, but our RIGHTEOUS ALMIGHTY GOD is in control. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 02 Jun 2017, 4:32 pm

The world stands on three pillars: On Torah, on worship, and on acts of loving-kindness. Throughout the Festival of Shavuot, the Season of the Giving of the Torah, we are reminded of the centrality of Torah; which teaches us the third pillar, to worship Almighty God through our compassionate (kind) and coherent (fair) dealings with all. 
When GOD'S PRESENCE filled the Tabernacle, HE said — "Today I am causing MY PRESENCE to rest among you; if you sin, MY PRESENCE will leave you. But when MESSIAH comes, MY PRESENCE will remain with you permanently. Now you see the DIVINE PRESENCE through fire, but with the coming of the MESSIAH you will see ME clearly revealed, as it is written: For eye to eye shall they see when GOD returns to Zion." [Tz’enah Ur’enah] 

FULFILLED LAW 
"HE (the risen LORD YESHUA) said to them (the 11 frightened disciples) — These are the words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the Law (Torah) of Moses and the Prophets (Nevi'im) and the Psalms (Kethuvim) concerning ME." [Luke 24. 44] 

After HIS death and resurrection, the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH appeared to HIS disciples and ate broiled fish and honeycomb with them to prove HE was not a spirit as they supposed. Then, the GLORIOUS RISEN ONE opened their minds so they could understanding the SCRIPTURES saying to them: "This is what is Written — The MESSIAH will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in HIS NAME to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem . You are witnesses of these things. I am going to send you what MY FATHER has promised; but stay in the City until you have been clothed with POWER from on high." [Luke 24. 46 - 49] 

The LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH alone perfectly completed all three offices (Prophet — Priest — King): "JESUS OF NAZARETH, WHO was a PROPHET mighty in deed and word before GOD and all the people." [Luke 24. 19] 

"We have a GREAT HIGH PRIEST WHO has passed through the heavens, JESUS THE SON OF GOD, let us hold fast our confession." [Hebrews 4. 14] And, "HE lives continually to make intercession for us, our GREAT HIGH PRIEST was fitting for us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and has become higher than the heavens." [Hebrews 7. 25b - 26] 

"All who survive of all those nations that came up against Jerusalem shall come up year by year to worship and bow low to the KING, the LORD OF HOSTS and to observe the Feast of Booths (Succoth)." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 14. 16 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "Even as I will pour water on thirsty soil, and rain upon dry ground, so I will pour MY SPIRIT on your offspring, MY blessing upon your posterity." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 44. 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out MY SPIRIT on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions. And also on MY menservants and on MY maidservants I will pour out MY SPIRIT in those days. And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: blood and fire and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the coming of the great and awesome day of the LORD. And it shall come to pass that whoever calls on the NAME OF THE LORD shall be saved. For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be deliverance, as the LORD has said, among the remnant whom the LORD calls." [Joel/Yoel 2. 28 - 32] 

This began to be fulfilled when Shavuot (Pentecost) came, ten days after MESSIAH, the BELOVED SON, returned to the FATHER in Heaven. "And they were all filled with the HOLY SPIRIT and began to speak with other tongues, as the SPIRIT gave them utterance." [Acts 2. 4] Now we can come boldly into the Throne Room of Grace...how marvelous! 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
Chag Samayach — Joyous Holiday !" Blessings to all who love Zion ! The Talmud says Jerusalem was named by the ALMIGHTY ONE, blessed be HE. The name has two parts: Yira, which means "to see" and salem, which means "peace." 
We were greatly blessed when the HOLY ONE brought us out of slavery from Egypt (Passover) and took HIS people directly to Mount Sinai (freedom). There HE gave us the Law (Shavu'ot) to keep us free from slavery (to sin). Then, gave us YESHUA ha'MASHIACH to keep us free and give us true peace and rest (Sukkoth/Booths). 
Without TORAH we would not have a GUIDE BOOK for living, so one of the many kindnesses the ALMIGHTY ONE has done for us as a people was to give us this SPECIAL GIFT. Without TORAH we wouldn’t know how to function; we wouldn’t know the best way to serve our CREATOR; we wouldn’t have the tools to distinguish between reality and illusion, between light and dark; we would not have moral clarity; we wouldn’t have a GUIDE BOOK FOR LIVING; nor would we know how to confront life’s greatest challenges or answer life’s difficult questions; we would still be wandering in the desert — if not literally, certainly spiritually. Shavuot is a time to appreciate, to say thanks to the LORD GOD, to imagine the void of a life without TORAH and to experience as if for the first time how it lights up our lives and fills our souls. So we thank YOU, Great & MIGHTY GOD for YOUR love, so rich and pure, and for HIS wisdom in giving us HIS Precious Law. HalleluYAH...what a WONDERFUL SAVIOR! 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com http://www.delrifkah.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 31 May 2017, 5:56 pm

Being happy does not mean that everything is perfect...it means you’ve looked beyond the imperfections to see as love sees.

SHAVU’OT       
"From the day on which you bring the sheaf of elevation offering — the day after Sabbath — you shall count off seven weeks. They must be complete: you must count until the day after the seventh week — Fifty Days; then you shall bring an offering of new grain to the LORD. You shall bring from your settlements two loaves of bread as an elevation offering; each shall be made of two-tenths of a measure of choice flour, baked after leavening, as first fruits to the LORD." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 23. 15 - 17 Tanakh, Torah]

Shavuoth (weeks) also called Feast of Pentecost, Feast of Harvest and Feast of Weeks.  Shavuoth is recognized as a memorial to the giving or revelation of ALMIGHTY GOD'S gift of the 10-Commandments at Mount Sinai 50-Days after the Israelites were led out of Egypt.  Seven weeks after leaving the land of death, the Israelites received the entire moral law from the mouth of the LORD GOD HIMSELF as HE spoke to them from Mount Sinai to guide and establish the redeemed nation.

It is a time to remember and observe the anniversary of the Covenant between the ETERNAL GOD and Israel.  GOD'S time table is remarkable, first HE established HIS pattern for redemption in the death of the Sacrificial Lamb.  As death visited the first-born of all the homes in Egypt not covered by the blood, Israel was set free from her bondage.  Passover is a memorial to freedom.  Many years later, at Passover, YESHUA ha'MASHIACH concluded that sacrifice, setting us free from sin and death.  Paul identifies HIM in the resurrection as "CHRIST THE FIRST-FRUITS" [1 Corinthians 15. 23] for it was on the morning of the offering of the first fruits of the barley harvest that HE WHO is the BREAD OF LIFE raised from the dead.

Shavu'ot remembers GOD'S message of the Law, "All the people answered as one, saying — All that the LORD has spoken we will do!" [Exodus (Shemot) 19. 8 Tanakh, Torah]  There is no liberty without DIVINE Law and self-discipline.   The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA said, "Go! make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the FATHER and of the SON and of the HOLY SPIRIT, TEACHING THEM TO OBSERVE ALL THINGS THAT I HAVE COMMANDED YOU; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." [Matthew 28. 19 - 20]

On Shavuoth/Pentecost, the priest waved two loaves of challah (leavened bread) before the LORD GOD OF HEAVEN.  Usually leaven is forbidden, but on this occasion there was a hidden meaning to the leaven.   OLD COVENANT saints wrote about the "GREAT SECRET" and the SECRET laid hidden from Genesis to Malachi (Bereshith — Dibre Hayamin Bet in the TANAKH).  But, it was never fully known until the time of Paul.  The HOLY SPIRIT revealed to this Jewish Apostle that GOD'S eternal purpose was to take from both Jew and Gentile, a people for HIS GREAT NAME, that they would be made a joint-body in MESSIAH YESHUA!

The two loaves "baked with leaven" waved before the HIGH & LOFTY ONE on Shavuoth, represent Jew and Gentile.  The leaven is symbolic of sin in them both being brought together in the SON.  Here ETERNAL GOD was teaching HIS people that divine redemption through HIS ANOINTED ONE would be for whosoever will.  "For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same LORD over all is rich to all who call upon HIM. For whoever calls on the NAME OF THE LORD shall be saved." [Romans 10. 12 - 13]   

As the wave offering was lifted up to a high plane, so the HOLY SPIRIT leads both Jew and Gentile to the holy faith in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH to the highest position near to the very heart of GOD OMNISCIENT.  Also, the HOLY SPIRIT leads both Jew and Gentile and forms us into one body.   Faith in the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA makes every man equal in GOD'S sight.  The LORD MOST HIGH is the gracious and merciful GOD & KING!

The LORD YESHUA set us free from the Law in granting us salvation.  Salvation is a GIFT to be accepted not a status we achieve.  YESHUA, the ROCK of our salvation, sets us free from our own habits and actions in order that we may be free to obey.  We become free to do, not as we please, but as the LORD GOD commands.   In a sense, we are set free from our own habits, actions and the traditions of men so that we may hear the authentic and complete WRITTEN WORD OF GOD.  This freedom comes from the knowledge that it is no longer our own efforts, but it is GOD'S power that is at work within us.  This was then demonstrated and brought to completion in HIS season or timing:  "And when the DAY OF PENTECOST (Shavuoth) had fully come, they were all together in one place" [Acts 2. 1], celebrating this "FESTIVAL OF THE FIRST-FRUITS" of the barley harvest "and they were all filled with the HOLY SPIRIT" becoming the "first fruits" of GOD'S Harvest.  

The POWER OF THE ETERNAL ONE came to dwell in us.  The prophets were continually calling the nation of Israel back to the LIVING GOD WHO had made HIMSELF known at the Exodus.  We can know that same HOLY GOD, through YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, by the power of the SPIRIT OF GOD.  On Shavuoth/Pentecost, the HOLY SPIRIT came [Acts 2] to fulfill the prophecy of David so that the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA would be recognized by Israel and known as THE ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF THE LIVING GOD.

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel !   
6 Sivan (May 31st this year) — The giving of the TORAH at Mount Sinai. [Exodus/Shemot 19 & 20]
The following is a prayer for the restoration of Zion by a MESSIANIC Jewish Rabbi and believer in YESHUA, Yechiel Tzvi Lichtenstein (1831-1912). It was first published in 1887 and has been reprinted again by Vine of David: 
"O LORD, in accordance with all of YOUR acts of righteousness, let YOUR anger and wrath turn away from YOUR city Jerusalem , YOUR holy mountain. Our FATHER, our KING, lift a banner to the peoples to return Israel to its pasture. Gather us together from the four corners of the earth to our land, and plant us within its borders on the mountain of our inheritance. Bring us to Zion , YOUR city, with singing and to Jerusalem , YOUR Holy City, with eternal joy. Build it in YOUR compassion and let it remain perched and inhabited in its place. Establish YOUR Holy Temple in it and gladden us in YOUR House of Prayer. Return YOUR Dwelling Presence to Zion , YOUR city, and send us YESHUA our MESSIAH a second time. Let HIM reign upon the throne of David in Jerusalem , YOUR Holy City. Lift up the horn of the salvations of your people Israel in the House of David YOUR servant — salvation from our enemies and from the hand of all who hate us, just as YOU have spoken through YOUR prophets. O LORD, hear! O LORD, forgive! O LORD, listen and act! Do not delay, for YOUR OWN sake, our GOD, for YOUR NAME is called upon YOUR city and upon YOUR people. Hasten, ha’SHEM, to help us! Ransom YOUR people Israel from all its iniquities and from all its troubles, for the time to be gracious has come, for the appointed time has come. Amen."
Fiftieth Day of the Omer ― On this day we celebrate the Festival of Shavu’ot, the giving of the TORAH (Matan Torah). 
The LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH, the LAMB OF GOD alone is worthy "to receive glory and honor and power and riches and wisdom, and strength and blessing; for YOU created all things, and by YOUR will they exist and were created. Amen!" [Revelation 4:11 w/5.12 & 13] "For YOU were slain, and have redeemed us to GOD by YOUR blood out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, and have made us a kingdom of priests to our GOD; and we shall reign on the earth. Amen!" [Revelation 5:9-10]
 GOD’S LAMB merits all praise for what HE accomplished and we humbly receive the GIFT (matan) from Above which we could not have achieved with our own limited faculties. We are given the privilege to reach and touch the HOLY ONE.  "Behold what manner of love the FATHER has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of GOD! Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know HIM. Beloved, now we are children of GOD; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when HE is revealed, we shall be like HIM, for we shall see HIM as HE is. And everyone who has this hope in HIM purifies himself, just as HE is pure." [1 John 3:1-3]  "For as many as are led by the SPIRIT OF GOD, these are sons of GOD. For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the SPIRIT of adoption by whom we cry out, "ABBA, FATHER." The SPIRIT HIMSELF bears witness with our spirit that we are children of GOD, and if children, then heirs — heirs of GOD and joint heirs with CHRIST, if indeed we suffer with HIM, that we may also be glorified together." [Romans 8:14-17]
Chag Samayach — Joyous Holiday We wish all of you a blessed Matan ha’TORAH (Gift of the Law) — the Giving of the Law!  Have an extraordinarily blessed day in celebrating the Festival of Weeks.  

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes.  Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 31 May 2017, 2:06 pm

When asked why Shavu’ot is called the time of the "Giving of the TORAH"  rather than the "Receiving of the TORAH" — the Kotzker Rebbe responded, "The TORAH was given but once on Mount Sinai, but the receiving of the TORAH is everyday." 
The Law is a hidden treasure. . ."Dresh (Hebrew: search it out)!"

FEAST OF WEEKS      
"Three times a year you shall hold a festival for ME: You shall observe the FEAST OF UNLEAVENED BREAD — eating unleavened bread for seven days as I have commanded you — at the set time in the month of Abib (translates: ear, green ears of corn), for in it you went forth from Egypt; and none shall appear before ME empty handed; and the FEAST OF HARVEST, of the first fruits of your labors, of what you sow in the field; and the FEAST OF INGATHERING at the end of the year, when you have gathered in the fruit of your labors from the field." [Exodus (Shemot) 23. 14 - 16 Tanakh, Torah]

Chag ha’Shavu’ot is the Hebrew word for the FEAST OF Weeks, because it is celebrated seven weeks after Passover. The Hebrew words seven (sheva) and week (shavua) are derived from the same root word.  However it is also known by many names, reflecting its historical and agricultural significance: Chag ha'Katzir — Feast of the Wheat Harvest.  Chag ha'Bikkuriym — Festival of First Fruits, which were harvested and offered at the Temple.  Zman Matan Toratenu — time of giving of the TORAH. And, Atzeret — the closing festival as some regard Shavuot as the conclusion of Passover, because the Exodus from Egypt was for the purpose of receiving the TORAH.  

Shavuot is the culmination of the seven-week-long counting of the Omer that occurs following Passover. The Festival of Shavuot is the anniversary of the giving of the TORAH and the giving of the HOLY SPIRIT, it is also known as PENTECOST.  This year it begins on the eve of May 30 and lasts thru sundown June 1 (Hebrew Date: Sivan 5 — 7), the event taking place 50 days after Passover.  A new grain offering that the ETERNAL LORD GOD required included two loaves of leavened bread which the priest waved before the LOVING MASTER.  "You shall bring from your settlements two loaves of bread as a wave offering; each shall be made of two-tenths of an ephah of choice fine flour, baked after leavening, as first fruits to the LORD." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 23. 17 Tanakh, Torah]

On this Feast, the Book of Ruth is read in Synagogues around the world.  It tells of a poor Moabitess and her Jewish mother-in-law who return to Bethlehem from Moab at harvest time.  Under the Law, the GREAT & MIGHTY GOD OF ISRAEL instructed, "When you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not reap all the way to the edges of your field, or gather the gleanings of your harvest; you shall leave them for the poor and the stranger — I the LORD am your GOD." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 23. 22 Tanakh, Torah]   Ruth (friend) is directed by the hand of the HOLY ONE to glean in the field of Boaz (fleetness; it is strength), the man she will marry and who father's Obed (serving), the grandfather of Jesse (I possess) — the father of David (beloved). [Ruth/Roos 4. 21 - 22]  The Moabitess, Ruth is the great-grandmother of King David.  Since tradition alleged that King David was born and died on Shavuot, the Book of Ruth is read in his honor.

Also, Shavuoth is the day King David was to have written his most famous songs, Psalm 119, which highly praises and extols the WORD OF THE MOST HIGH.  David, the greatest king of Israel and a man after GOD'S OWN heart, is remembered on this Festival for his unique and intimate relationship with the HOLY GOD OF HEAVEN & EARTH.

Shavuoth  is a time to re-commit oneself to the MAGNIFICENT GOD OF THE UNIVERSE and to HIS LIFE-GIVING WORD.  Now is the time for harvest of souls.  The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA exhorted us to "lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest! And he who reaps receives wages, and gathers fruit for eternal life, that both he who sows and he who reaps may rejoice together." [John 4. 35 - 36] "Blessed is that servant whom his MASTER, when he comes, will find so doing." [Matthew 24. 46] "Observe what is right and do what is just; for soon MY SALVATION shall come, and MY DELIVERANCE be revealed." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 56. 1 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

"May the LORD reward your deeds. May you have a full recompense from the LORD, the GOD OF ISRAEL, under WHOSE wings you have come for refuge." [Ruth (Roos) 2. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  Come...let us worship and bow down before our BLESSED CREATOR!

Welcoming Erev Shavu’ot – Eve of Pentecost!
The Torah’s Three Elements: Fire symbolizes hard work. We see this explicitly in the Yiddish word"farbrent" (literally, "on fire"), which is used to describe intense effort in Torah learning. As we mentioned above, the idea of hard work corresponds to the blessing, "to be involved in the study of TORAH."
Water symbolizes happiness. In the Land of Israel, rain is considered a blessing and a benefit. We should all be happy when it rains, since almost every aspect of our lives depends on water. This idea corresponds to the blessing, "make the words of TORAH sweet in our mouths."
The desert represents humility. It is low and flat, and people walk all over it. This corresponds to the blessing, "the ONE WHO gives TORAH " - since, as we mentioned, it takes humility to recognize that our own efforts are not the ultimate cause of our success.
 Now we can finally understand why Parshat Bamidbar [Numbers 1:1 - 4:20; Hosea 2:1 (1:10) – 22 (20); Luke 16:1 - 17:10] is read right before Shavu’ot. On Shavu’ot, we do not simply commemorate the original acceptance of TORAH, but we accept the TORAH upon ourselves anew. In order to prepare ourselves to truly receive TORAH on this day, Parshat Bamidbar gives us the keys that will enable our TORAH learning to succeed.
 May we all be triply blessed: to work hard in learning the TORAH that was given at Mount Sinai in fire, with sweet happiness that feels as good as cool water, so that this Shavu’ot will be a humble, down-to-earth acceptance of GOD'S extraordinary gift.
 "Chag Sameyach — a joyous Shavu’ot!"  Celebrating the ALMIGHTY ONE'S joyous Seasons of the Giving of the Law.  We are greatly blessed for the HOLY ONE, blessed be HE and blessed be HIS HOLY NAME, has brought us out of slavery from Egypt (Passover) and took HIS people directly to Mount Sinai. There HE gave us the Law (Shavu’ot) to keep us free from slavery (to sin). O MERCIFUL FATHER, make us gladly obedient to YOUR commandments and fill our hearts with love and reverence for YOU. In YOU alone we put our trust; we rejoice and delight in YOU, O GOD of our salvation.  Infinite as YOUR power, LORD, even so is YOUR love, O LORD OF HOSTS. YOU led us into the way of righteousness and brought us to the light of truth. Therefore, at our lying down and our rising up, we meditate on YOUR TEACHINGS and at all times rejoice in YOUR Laws. In them are true life and length of days. O that YOUR love may never depart from our hearts. Praised are YOU, O LORD, WHO has made us YOUR people.
 This is the 49th Day of the Omer.  Our uniqueness comes from the ALMIGHTY ONE.  We are a holy people to the LORD our GOD, for HE has chosen us to be a people for HIMSELF, a special treasure above all the peoples who are on the face of the earth. [see Deuteronomy/Devarim 14.2]  

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 30 May 2017, 11:37 pm

Everything is foreseen; yet freedom of choice is granted.

ARM OF THE LORD       
"The LORD will bare HIS holy arm in the sight of all the nations; and the very ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our GOD." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 52. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

The human arm (Hebrew: zerowa) is often used in the HOLY BIBLE to symbolize spiritual strength and/or power.   It is first used in Jacob's dying prophecy concerning his beloved son, Joseph, "Yet his bow stayed taut, and the arms of his hands were made firm by the hands of the ALMIGHTY ONE OF JACOB." [Genesis (Bereshith) 49. 24 Tanakh, Torah]

The SOURCE of all true strength is in the ETERNAL ALMIGHTY GOD OF CREATION, so it is not surprising to find some forty SCRIPTURAL references to the LORD'S powerful arm or arms.  One of the most striking is where the MIGHTY KING OF GLORY "bares HIS arm" for HIS great work of delivering this lost world from bondage to Satan, and sin, and death so the whole world will see HIS SALVATION — the LORD JESUS.

The "ARM OF THE LORD" is none other than YESHUA ha'MASHIACH.  When the SON OF GOD came into the world HE created, the world refused to acknowledge HIM.   In the unique passage of Isaiah 53, the prophet presents the tragic question, "Who can believe what we have heard? Upon whom has the ARM OF THE LORD been revealed?" [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 1 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

Nevertheless, some believed. . . the first was HIS own mother, Miryam (Mary).  In her declaration of faith spoken before YESHUA was born, Miryam said, "My soul magnifies the LORD, and my spirit has rejoiced in GOD my SAVIOR — HE has shown strength with HIS arm." [Luke 1. 47 & 51]   This confession of faith is the first use of the word "arm"  in the NEW COVENANT and again, it refers to the saving ARM OF GOD, our BLESSED REDEEMER, MESSIAH YESHUA, the LORD GOD.

The LORD JESUS' "arm is not only mighty to save" — but also steadfast and secure to hold on to, "The LORD GOD will come with a strong hand, and HIS arm wins triumph and rule for HIM...like a SHEPHERD HE feeds and pastures HIS flock; HE gathers HIS lambs in HIS arms and carries them in HIS bosom, and gently leads those who are with young." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 40. 10 - 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

Those who remain faithful, enduring to the end, can trust in the saving power of MESSIAH YESHUA, the MIGHTY ARM OF GOD, and rest secure because of HIS many promises and HIS reliable faithfulness.

Let us adore the EVER-LIVING GOD, and render praise to HIM WHO spread out the heavens and established the earth, WHOSE glory is revealed in the heavens above and WHOSE greatness is manifest throughout the world. HE is our GOD; there is none else.  We bow the head and bend the knee and magnify the KING of kings, the HOLY ONE, praised be HE. Amen!
Just to let you know that we are praying for each of you! 
"Shalom U'Vrakah — Peace & Blessings!" 
 A special thanks to all those who served to protect this country.  Honoring you this Memorial Day; we pray that the LORD GOD be with you this day and always.
Omer Day 48 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 27 May 2017, 9:54 pm

A rabbi once said: "We are closer to GOD when we are asking questions than when we think we have the answers."

FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT  [Part 10 – Conclusion]      
Love Is An Effect  
The First Epistle of John tells us — "We love HIM (the LORD GOD OF HEAVEN) because HE first loved us." [1 John 4. 19]   If we truly love the LORD YESHUA, we must be like HIM.  This is not a command but a statement!   Because, love generates love!  When we remain beside our wonderful REDEEMING LIVING GOD, we become like HIM, this is the inevitable effect of Love.  It is not a mystery!   We love others, even our enemies, because the PRECIOUS MESSIAH first loved us.

Whoever, through the pure love of YESHUA, the ANOINTED ONE, cares for the orphan and widows, feeds the hungry, clothes the naked, and visits the sick, belongs to JESUS, the DESIRE OF ALL NATIONS.  "Pure and undefiled religion before GOD and the FATHER is this — To visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world." [James 1. 27]   Whoever receives a little child in the MASTER'S NAME, receives HIM.  And, everyone that loves is born of the INVINCIBLE GOD.

"The fruit of the SPIRIT is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,  gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law." [Galatians 5. 22 - 23] "Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; Love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things; in fact, LOVE NEVER FAILS!" [1 Corinthians 13. 4 - 8]

Simply, follow whatever is just: "Whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy — meditate on these things. The things which you learned and received and heard and saw...Do! — and the GOD OF PEACE will be with you." [Philippians 4. 8 - 9]

Remember! ...your fruits are showing! Go and grow in our AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL OMNIPOTENT GOD.

Welcome Sabbath — the Bride — Queen of the week!  Come Sabbath, and the rest it brings; last in creation, first in thought. May it be YOUR will, LOVING MASTER, that this day of rest bring us a life of peace, a life of goodness, a life of blessing, a life of health, and a life of prosperity. 
May you find a rest of love freely given, a rest of truth and sincerity, a rest in peace and tranquility, in quiet and safety; a perfect rest in which you find favor. 
Shalom U'Vrakah (Peace & Blessings).
Omer Day 45
This evening begins Yom HaMeyuchas – Day of Distinction, see Exodus/Shemot 19:4-6 

Through the blood of MESSIAH shed on the cross, the sinner is made near. In HIS death HE not only revealed the tender love of GOD, but HE put away our sins and wove for us the garments of stainless beauty in which we are gladly welcomed into the inner court of the GREAT KING!

CITIES OF REFUGE      
"The LORD said to Joshua: Speak to the Israelites saying — Designate the cities of refuge — about which I commanded you through Moses — to which a manslayer who kills a person accidentally or unintentionally, may flee. They shall serve you as a refuge from the blood avenger." [Joshua (Yehoshua) 20. 1 - 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"So they set aside Kedesh in hill country of Naphtali in Galilee, Shechem in the hill country of Ephraim, and Kirjath Arba — that is Hebron — in the hill country of Judah . And across the Jordan, east of Jericho, they assigned Bezer in the wilderness in the tableland, from the tribe of Reuben; Ramoth in Gilead from the tribe of Gad; and Golan in Bashan from the tribe of Manasseh." [Joshua (Yehoshua) 20. 7 - 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im; Numbers/B'Midvar 35. 9 - 14]

These cities and tribes of Israel are appropriately named, both for their immediate purpose and, in a spiritual application, they are a picture showing the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH as the SAVIOR & REDEEMER of sinners:

Kedesh — translates to Holy Place. The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA is the ULTIMATE REFUGE, the HOLY PLACE, in the New Jerusalem, for the LAMB is the Temple of it.  "I saw no Temple in it, for the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY and the LAMB are its Temple ." [Revelation 21. 22]  

The name Naphtali means wRESTling . . . in MESSIAH YESHUA alone do we have true rest, perfect rest.

Shechem — signifies strong shoulder (back) or comfort.  JESUS is our STRONG SHOULDER and our COMFORT when we flee to HIM for refuge, the "arm of the LORD" through WHOM the mighty hand and outstretched arm of ALMIGHTY GOD has been revealed.  Comfort for the heart and lasting peace come from MESSIAH YESHUA  alone, "Peace I leave with you, MY peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." [John 14. 27]  

"Doubly fruitful" is rendered Ephraim. The LORD JESUS came "that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." [John 10. 10]

Kirjath Arba/Hebron — is translated association, fellowship.  We who are born anew in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH have been called unto the fellowship of loving service to the ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD MOST HIGH.  "GOD is faithful, by WHOM you were called into the fellowship of HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST our LORD." [1 Corinthians 1. 9] 

Judah means celebrated or praised.  The LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS is the "LION OF JUDAH" — the EXALTED PRAISE of the whole world.  "I will declare YOUR NAME to my brethren; in the midst of the assembly I will sing praise to YOU." [Hebrews 2. 12]

Bezer — interprets to gold ore, remote fortress, strong hiding place. Our life is hid in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH.  "For you died, and your life is hidden with CHRIST in GOD." [Colossians 3. 3]   KING JESUS is our life! 

Reuben is rendered behold a son.  This directs our attention to the GREATER SON, our LORD JESUS.  The angels announced HIS birth in Bethlehem ; of HIM the prophet Isaiah penned, "A CHILD is born, a SON is given." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 9. 6]   THE VOICE from heaven declared, "This is MY BELOVED SON, in WHOM I am well pleased." [2 Peter 1. 17]   And most precious, "GOD so loved the world that HE gave HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON." [John 3. 16]

Ramoth in Gilead — is rendered heights or rocky region.  "From the end of the earth I will cry to YOU; when my heart is faint, YOU lead me to the ROCK that is high above me. For YOU have been my REFUGE, a TOWER OF STRENGTH against the enemy." [Psalms (Tehillym) 61. 2 - 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim]   When we are hidden in our LORD YESHUA, ALMIGHTY GOD makes us to sit in the heavenlies "and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in CHRIST JESUS." [Ephesians 2. 6]

Gad or troop, raider at their heel.  The SEED (JESUS) of woman crushed the enemy, Satan, with HIS heel.  "HE shall crush your (Satan's) head, and you shall bruise HIS (YESHUA'S) heel." [Genesis (Bereshith) 3. 15 Tanakh, Torah]   Victory is always the LORD'S!

Golan in Bashan — their captivity, their rejoicing, fruitful.  In the LORD YESHUA, we are free from sin and death.  "When HE ascended on high, HE led captivity captive, and gave gifts to men." [Ephesians 4. 8]

Manasseh, cause to forget was so named by Joseph in Egypt .  ALMIGHTY GOD, the KING & RIGHTEOUS JUDGE declares: "For all of them, from the least of them to the greatest, shall heed ME — declares the LORD. For I will FORGIVE their iniquity, and REMEMBER THEIR SINS NO MORE." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 31. 34 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  "When MY people, who bear MY NAME, humble themselves, pray and seek MY favor, and turn from their evil ways, I will hear in MY heavenly abode and forgive their sins and heal their land." [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 7. 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim]   At that time, the LORD GOD ETERNAL will forget our sins and "hurl all our sins into the depths of the sea." [Micah (Michah) 7. 19 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

The MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE, the FIRST and the LAST is  "forgiving iniquity and passing over the transgression of the remnant of HIS heritage. HE does not retain HIS anger forever, because HE loves mercy and graciousness!" [Micah (Michah) 7. 18 Tanakh, Nevi'im] There is none like our CREATOR GOD.

Bidding farewell to Sabbath — 
 I greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul exults in my GOD. For HE clothed me with garments of salvation, wrapped me in a robe of righteousness; thus shouts of victory and praise spring forth in HIS PRESENCE.  I love YOU, LORD and I lift my voice to worship YOU.  MOST HOLY LORD, continue to impart YOUR blessing upon us. Teach us to seek YOU evermore within the sanctuary of our souls, within the tabernacle of YOUR world, and in the congregation of YOUR worshipers. Please LORD, give us the kindness to hear with compassion, to offer support, loving comfort, and care; give us the courage to do what is needed, the wisdom to choose what is right and most fair; give us the vision to see what is possible; give us the faith that will help pave the way for a present that’s hopeful, a future that’s peaceful — give us the heart to bring joy to each day.  
The grace of our LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH be with you this week and always.
Omer Day 46 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 27 May 2017, 4:23 pm

HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . .
Being happy does not mean that everything is perfect...it means
you've looked beyond the imperfections to see as love sees.
SHAVUOTH
From the day on which you bring the sheaf of elevation offering —
the day after Sabbath — you shall count off seven weeks. They must
be complete: you must count until the day after the seventh week —
Fifty Days; then you shall bring an offering of new grain to the LORD.
You shall bring from your settlements two loaves of bread as an
elevation offering; each shall be made of two-tenths of a measure of
choice flour, baked after leavening, as first fruits to the LORD."
[Leviticus (Vayikra) 23. 15 - 17 Tanakh, Torah]

Shavuoth (weeks) also called Feast of Pentecost, Feast of Harvest and
Feast of Weeks. Shavuoth is recognized as a memorial to the giving or
revelation of ALMIGHTY GOD'S gift of the 10-Commandments at Mount Sinai
50-Days after the Israelites were led out of Egypt. Seven weeks after
leaving the land of death, the Israelites received the entire moral law
from the mouth of the LORD GOD HIMSELF as HE spoke to them from Mount
Sinai to guide and establish the redeemed nation.

It is a time to remember and observe the anniversary of the Covenant
between the ETERNAL GOD and Israel. GOD'S time table is remarkable,
first HE established HIS pattern for redemption in the death of the
Sacrificial Lamb. As death visited the first-born of all the homes in
Egypt not covered by the blood, Israel was set free from her bondage. 
Passover is a memorial to freedom. Many years later, at Passover,
YESHUA ha'MASHIACH concluded that sacrifice, setting us free from sin
and death. Paul identifies HIM in the resurrection as "CHRIST THE
FIRST-FRUITS" [1 Corinthians 15. 23] for it was on the morning of the
offering of the first fruits of the barley harvest that HE WHO is the
BREAD OF LIFE raised from the dead.

Shavu'ot remembers GOD'S message of the Law, "All the people answered as
one, saying —All that the LORD has spoken we will do!" [Exodus
(Shemot) 19. 8 Tanakh, Torah] There is no liberty without DIVINE Law
and self-discipline. The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA said, "Go! make disciples
of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the FATHER and of the
SON and of the HOLY SPIRIT, TEACHING them to observe all things that I
have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the
age." [Matthew 28. 19 - 20]

On Shavuoth/Pentecost, the priest waved two loaves of challah (leavened
bread) before the LORD GOD OF HEAVEN. Usually leaven is forbidden, but
on this occasion there was a hidden meaning to the leaven. OLD
COVENANT saints wrote about the "GREAT SECRET" and the SECRET laid
hidden from Genesis to Malachi (Bereshith — Dibre Hayamin Bet in the
TANAKH). But, it was never fully known until the time of Paul. The
HOLY SPIRIT revealed to this Jewish Apostle that GOD'S eternal purpose
was to take from both Jew and Gentile, a people for HIS GREAT NAME, that
they would be made a joint-body in MESSIAH YESHUA!

The two loaves "baked with leaven" were to be waved before the HIGH &
LOFTY ONE on Shavuoth, represent Jew and Gentile. The leaven is
symbolic of sin in them both being brought together in the SON. Here
ETERNAL GOD was teaching HIS people that divine redemption through HIS
ANOINTED ONE would be for whosoever will. "For there is no distinction
between Jew and Greek, for the same LORD over all is rich to all who
call upon HIM. For whoever calls on the NAME OF THE LORD shall be
saved." [Romans 10. 12 - 13]

As the wave offering was lifted up to a high plane, so the HOLY SPIRIT
leads both Jew and Gentile to the holy faith in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH to
the highest position near to the very heart of GOD OMNISCIENT. Also,
the HOLY SPIRIT leads both Jew and Gentile and forms us into one body. 
Faith in the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA makes every man equal in GOD'S sight. 
The LORD MOST HIGH is the gracious and merciful GOD & KING!

The LORD JESUS set us free from the Law in granting us salvation. 
Salvation is a gift to be accepted not a status we achieve. JESUS, the
ROCK of our salvation, sets us free from our own habits and actions in
order that we may be free to obey. We become free to do, not as we
please, but as the LORD GOD commands. In a sense, we are set free from
our own habits, actions and the traditions of men so that we may hear
the authentic and complete WRITTEN WORD OF GOD. This freedom comes from
the knowledge that it is no longer our own efforts, but it is GOD'S
power that is at work within us. This was then demonstrated and brought
to completion in HIS season or timing: "And when the DAY OF PENTECOST
(Shavuoth) had fully come, they were all together in one place" [Acts 2.
1], celebrating this "FESTIVAL OF THE FIRST-FRUITS" of the wheat harvest
"and they were all filled with the HOLY SPIRIT" becoming the "first
fruits" of GOD'S Harvest.

The POWER OF THE ETERNAL ONE came to dwell in us. The prophets were
continually calling the nation of Israel back to the LIVING GOD WHO had
made HIMSELF known at the Exodus. We can know that same HOLY GOD,
through YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, by the power of the SPIRIT OF GOD. On
Shavuoth/Pentecost, the HOLY SPIRIT came [Acts 2] to fulfill the
prophecy of David so that the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA would be recognized by
Israel and known as THE ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF THE LIVING GOD.

Sha'alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of
Israel!
The following is a prayer for the restoration of Zion by a MESSIANIC
Jewish Rabbi and believer in YESHUA, Yechiel Tzvi Lichtenstein
(1831-1912). It was first published in 1887 and has been reprinted again
by Vine of David: "O LORD, in accordance with all of YOUR acts of
righteousness, let YOUR anger and wrath turn away from YOUR city
Jerusalem, YOUR holy mountain. Our FATHER, our KING, lift a banner to
the peoples to return Israel to its pasture. Gather us together from the
four corners of the earth to our land, and plant us within its borders
on the mountain of our inheritance. Bring us to Zion, YOUR city, with
singing and to Jerusalem, YOUR Holy City, with eternal joy. Build it in
YOUR compassion and let it remain perched and inhabited in its place.
Establish YOUR Holy Temple in it and gladden us in YOUR House of Prayer.
Return YOUR Dwelling Presence to Zion, YOUR city, and send us YESHUA our
MESSIAH a second time. Let HIM reign upon the throne of David in
Jerusalem, YOUR Holy City. Lift up the horn of the salvations of your
people Israel in the House of David YOUR servant —salvation from our
enemies and from the hand of all who hate us, just as YOU have spoken
through YOUR prophets. O LORD, hear! O LORD, forgive! O LORD, listen and
act! Do not delay, for YOUR OWN sake, our GOD, for YOUR NAME is called
upon YOUR city and upon YOUR people. Hasten, ha'SHEM, to help us!
Ransom YOUR people Israel from all its iniquities and from all its
troubles, for the time to be gracious has come, for the appointed time
has come. Amen."
Chag Samayach — Joyous Holiday We wish all of you a Blessed Mattan
ha'TORAH — the Giving of the Law! Have an extraordinarily
blessed day in celebrating the Festival of Weeks.

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our
Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He
comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and
the world will experience true godly universal peace.

Web Page: http://delrifkah.homestead.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 25 May 2017, 11:23 pm

Do not put yourself in the path of temptation — even King David could not resist it.

FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT  [Part 7 of 10]       
Love is Good Tempered!  
A very remarkable attribute. . .it is love that is not easily provoked. We might look upon a bad temper as a very harmless weakness, something only to be ignored.  However, the HOLY SCRIPTURES condemn a bad temper as one of the most destructive elements in human nature.

An ill temper is often a blot on an otherwise noble character.  Some men may be near perfect, and women might be entirely perfect, except for their easily ruffled, quick-tempered, or touchy disposition.  This combination of ill-temper and high moral character is one of the strangest and saddest problems of ethics (moral values).  The truth is, there are two great classes of sins — sins of the body and sins of disposition.

The younger prodigal son shows the sin of the body; the elder brother, the sin of disposition. [Luke 15. 11 - 32]  The elder brother had virtues the younger boy did not, but that type of an attitude has kept many out of the Kingdom of GOD due to an unloving character.  The elder brother's sinister, loveless soul contained the ingredients of jealousy, anger, pride, un-charitable, cruelty, self-righteousness, irritability, doggedness, spitefulness and easily irritated.

Are such sins of the negative disposition not worse to live in, and for others to live with, than sins of the body?  Our LORD YESHUA, the GOD/MAN answered this question HIMSELF when HE said, "I say unto you, that the tax collectors and harlots will enter the Kingdom of GOD before you." [Matthew 21. 31]   Anyone with such a despicable mood and decadent attitude cannot enter Heaven unless he is born anew.

We must go to "THE SOURCE — THE BREATH OF ALL FLESH" WHO alone can change our inmost nature.  A soul is made sweet by putting in a great love, and a new spirit. . . the SPIRIT OF MESSIAH YESHUA.  The ALL-TOGETHER LOVELY SPIRIT OF THE HOLY ONE penetrating ours sweetens, purifies, and transforms us.  Nothing can change men like our MAJESTIC LOVING GOD does.  Therefore, "Let this mind be in you which was also in CHRIST JESUS." [Philippians 2. 5]

Remember, this is a matter of life or death.  "Whoever offends one of these little ones, which believe in ME, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea." [Matthew 18. 6]  In other words, it is better not to live than not to love!

. . . to be continued
I trust in YOU, O SOVEREIGN LORD GOD. . . my time is in YOUR hand.  Therefore, I sing praises to YOU endlessly.  May peace abundant descend from heaven with life for us and to all Israel , Amen! 
Omer Day 42
Yom Yerushalayim (Jerusalem Day) starts at evening. 

The evil of the eye grows from the evil of the heart.

FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT  [Part 8 of 10]       
Love Is Guilelessness — Thinks No Evil!  
This is an innocent sincerity, a type of grace for suspicious people.  In an atmosphere of suspicion, a man's countenance withers up; but in the atmosphere of Guilelessness (purity of heart, innocent, honest), people expand and find encouragement, moreover, edification follows. How wonderful and rare is the soul who still thinks no evil.

Love thinks no evil, imputes no motive, sees the bright side, and puts the best construction on every action.  You will find that as you try to influence or elevate others, your success will be determined by how confident they are in your belief of them.  Respecting others is the first step for restoring self-respect to a person who has lost all their confidence.  Then, when self-respect is confirmed, the ideal hope and pattern is established of what he may grow to be.

"Whatever is True — whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious; if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. What you have learned and received and heard and seen in ME, do; and the GOD OF PEACE will be with you." [Philippians 4. 8 - 9]

Judge others with impartial judgment and follow what is altogether truthful. "You shall not judge unfairly; you shall show no partiality; you shall not take bribes, for bribes blind the eyes of the discerning and perverts the words of the righteous. Justice, justice shall you pursue." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 16. 19 - 20 Tanakh, Torah]  In righteousness you shall judge your neighbor. "You shall not render an unfair decision...judge your kinsman fairly." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 19. 15 Tanakh, Torah]

Truly, Guilelessness (pure, honest, truthful) is a prized quality for yourself and is a precious gift when given to others.  This TREMENDOUSLY MAJESTIC, GENTLE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE melts each of us down and makes us a "new creature" who is patient, humble, gentle, and unselfish; we then love others — even our enemies because the FAITHFUL LORD GOD OF HOSTS first loved us

. . . to be continued 

Praised are YOU, YEHOWAH, our GOD, SOVEREIGN OF THE UNIVERSE for YOUR love for us is great and YOUR compassion boundless. Unite our hearts to love and revere YOU.  We trust in YOU alone and rejoice in YOUR saving power, for from YOU comes our help. YOU have called us to draw near to YOU to serve YOU in faithfulness.  Joyfully do we lift up our voices in thanks and praise to YOUR WONDERFUL NAME.

A small coin before one's eyes hides everything from sight.

FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT  [Part 9 of 10]       
Love Is Righteousness!  
"Love does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth." [1 Corinthians 13. 6]

Righteousness (Hebrew: tsedaqah) is a type of strict, self-restraint which refuses to make capital of another's fault; the charity which does not delight in exposing the weakness of others, but covers all things.  The Righteousness of purpose tries to see things as they are and rejoices to find them better than suspicion feared or rumor accused.

The main goal of our lives should be to have these nine "LOVE" ingredients fitted into our characters; and to accomplish this, we need to look at the life of the LORD YESHUA, our BELOVED MESSIAH.  Even though HE was perfect, we read that HE learned obedience, and grew in wisdom, and in favor with GOD and man. [Luke 2. 52] 

"Now therefore, fear the LORD, revere and serve HIM in sincerity and in truth!" [Joshua (Yehoshua) 24. 14 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  Rejoice before the LORD YESHUA with undivided loyalty.  Do not quarrel with your circumstances in life, but rather practice love in all that the LIVING, WONDROUS, OMNIPOTENT GOD appoints you.  HIS love is at work to make you patient, humble, generous, unselfish, kind, and courteous.  Do not resent that which is molding the still-too-shapeless-image within you.  You are growing more beautiful with every touch of the MASTER'S hand manifesting gentleness, which is strength under control.

A few of Love's ingredients have been named, but these are only elements.  Love itself cannot be clearly defined. . . it is a living obvious and unmistakable manifestation of godliness!

. . . to be continued 

O LORD, WHO'S PRESENCE dwells within us, grant us YOUR wisdom that we may shut out the noises, disturbances and troubles of this world that we can find ourselves alone with YOU in peaceful silence. As a child yields in loving arms, we yield ourselves to YOU asking for nothing, complaining about nothing. What if our labor is hard, our lot is humble, our dreams turn into futile tears, if only there is the peace of YOUR nearness in our hearts.  In the stillness with YOU, despite the terror and tumult of life, there comes a trust, a goodness that nourishes our souls.  How healing and strengthening is this communion with YOU, O GOD! If only we could always abide in it!  But, we must go forth again to the struggle for our daily bread, yet we are not alone, YOU are ever near.  Abide deep in the solitude of our hearts, that we may trust and depend on YOU and be unafraid in the face of the inscrutable days ahead, and see that everything happens for the best. Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 24 May 2017, 11:01 pm

A wise man understands with a hint, a donkey needs a big stick. 

FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT [Part 6 of 10] 
Love is Unselfish! 
This is Love — not even seeking things for ourselves at all. Things cannot be great, the only greatness is Unselfish Love. 

Unselfish Love is not a hardship because, with love, nothing is hard. I believe that the yoke of MESSIAH YESHUA is easy. HIS is a yoke of "service & obedience" — life as the GREAT DESIGNER intended it to be. 

The most obvious lesson in our LORD'S teaching is that there is no happiness in having and getting, but only in giving and serving others! The LORD YESHUA said — "Whoever wants to be greatest among you, let him serve." [Matthew 20. 26] Whoever would be happy, let him remember that there is but one way — it is more blessed to give than to receive. [Acts 20. 35] 

Whoever loves, gives! Give more than just a thimble full of the "GOOD NEWS" that offers men abundant life. But along with it, give joy, peace, rest, and hope. MESSIAH YESHUA came to give men a more abundant life than they have, a life abundant in love, abundant in salvation, and redemption for the world. Only this "Good News" can take hold of the whole man — body, soul, and spirit and give to each part of his nature its exercise and reward. SHARE LOVE UNSELFISHLY! 

"For it was fitting for HIM, for WHOM are all things and by WHOM are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the CAPTAIN of their salvation perfect through sufferings." [Hebrews 2. 10] The LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH is the PERFECT EXAMPLE of unselfish, amazing love...GOD'S GREATEST GIFT OF LOVE to us. 

. . . to be continued 

Because ALMIGHTY GOD was not only wanting to identify with our suffering and our sin, HE wanted to do it at a depth deeper than any we had ever known, and suffer more than we could ever suffer in order to prove HIS indescribable love for us. So of all the deaths that MESSIAH YESHUA could have died, the FATHER foreordained for HIS SINLESS SON, HE chose crucifixion because it was the worse ignominious (humiliating, shameful, reprehensible) way to die. Love so amazing demands HIS best for our worst. 
Omer Day 41 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 21 May 2017, 11:02 pm

Improvement begins with "I".

FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT  [Part 5 of 10]       
Love is Courtesy!
This is Courtesy in society, love in relation to social graces.  Courteous love does not behave itself unseemly. Politeness has been defined as "love in little droplets." Courtesy is said to be "love in little things."  The one secret of politeness is to love.

Courteous Love cannot behave itself unseemly.  You can put the most uneducated person into the highest society, and if they have a spring of Courteous Love in their heart, they will behave themselves properly.  It is because they love everything, great and small, that the HEAVENLY CREATOR has made.  So, the one who truly loves can mingle with any society, and enter courts and palaces, or little cottages.  Whatever you do, do it with "the gentle spirit of love."

To love abundantly is to live abundantly, and to love forever is to live forever.  Therefore, eternal life is completely bound up with love.   Eternal life is abundant and free, but only through this GREAT GOD OF PEACE. . . GOD is Love!  This is life eternal, that they might know HIM, the only TRUE & LIVING GOD, and the LORD JESUS CHRIST. Love is the supreme thing, because it is going to last and is Eternal Life.  "GOD has given us eternal life, and this life is in HIS SON. I have written these things to you who believe in the Name of the SON OF GOD, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the SON OF GOD." [1 John 5. 11, 13]

Our prayer for you is that you get to know and love GOD MOST HOLY better every day.  We pray for GOD'S richest and best in your life.  We wish you an abundant life in love which comes only from YESHUA ha'MASHIACH the BLESSED REDEEMER.  HIS PRECIOUS WORD, the HOLY BIBLE, offers life abundantly.  Read it! and find the MASTER COMFORTER for yourself.  Eternal Life begins the moment you have a personal, intimate relationship with MESSIAH YESHUA and HE becomes your LORD & KING!

. . . to be continued

YOURS, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, the glory, and the victory, and the majesty; for all that is in heaven and in the earth belongs to YOU; YOURS is the kingdom, O LORD, and YOU are exalted as head above all. 
May the LIVING ETERNAL GOD, blessed be HE, hold you close, may HE hold you ever so close in the palm of HIS mighty hand and watch over you. Have a great week honoring the HOLY ONE WHOM we celebrate and adore! 
Omer Day 40  

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 19 May 2017, 10:45 pm

Happiness keeps you sweet; Trials keep you strong; Sorrows keep you human; Failures keep you humble. 

FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT [Part 4 of 10] 
Generosity & Humility — Love's Charity! 
"The generous person enjoys prosperity; he who satisfies others shall himself be sated." And, "The generous man is blessed, for he gives of his bread to the poor." [Proverbs (Mishle) 11. 25; 22. 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] So, "Do not harden your heart and shut your hand against your needy kinsman. Rather, you must open your hand and lend him sufficient for whatever he needs." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 15. 7 - 8 Tanakh, Torah] 

The integrity of a CHRISTian's soul should be graciously courteous, rich, forgiving and fortified with the grace of generosity (Hebrew: nadiyb). Generosity is also a giving heart that gives with no expectation of anything in return. In other words, any motivation towards generosity other than love alone cancels its value. The generous soul devises generous things; and by his generosity, he stands. The finest, most generous gift is of yourself!!! 

Now learn this further thing, humility (Hebrew: ‘anavah), which is loves fourth ingredient. Humility is putting a seal on your lips and then forgetting what you have done. "GOD opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble" — therefore — "Submit yourselves, then, to GOD. Come near to GOD and HE will come near to you. Humble yourselves before the LORD, and HE will lift you up." [James 4. 6 - 8, 10] Without fail, the ALMIGHTY KING will save the downcast! 

Honour, riches and life follow humility. "O MIGHTY ONE, in YOUR glory, YOUR majesty and prosperously, ride with YOUR sword girded upon YOUR thigh; ride on in the cause of truth, humility, and righteousness; let YOUR right hand teach awesome deeds." [Psalms (Tehillym) 45. 3 - 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] After you have been kind, after love has gone forth into the world and done its beautiful work, it goes back into the shade again and says nothing about it. Love hides even from itself. Love waives even self-satisfaction. 

"Therefore, as the elect of GOD, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering; bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as MESSIAH forgave you, so you also must do. But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection." [Colossians 3. 12 - 14] "Seek the LORD, all you meek of the land who have fulfilled HIS Law; seek righteousness, seek humility. Perhaps you will find shelter and be hidden on the day of the LORD'S anger." [Zephaniah (Tsefanyah) 2. 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "The effect of humility is fear of the LORD, riches and honor and life." [Proverbs (Mishle) 22. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Love boasts not about itself, it is not puffed up. Generosity and Humility can be two of the more pleasant gifts you can give daily all year through. Try it! 

. . . to be continued 

Because ALMIGHTY GOD was not only wanting to identify with our suffering and our sin, HE wanted to do it at a depth deeper than any we had ever known, and suffer more than we could ever suffer in order to prove HIS indescribable love for us. So of all the deaths that MESSIAH YESHUA could have died, the FATHER foreordained for HIS SINLESS SON, HE chose crucifixion because it was the worse ignominious (humiliating, shameful, reprehensible) way to die. Love so amazing demands HIS best for our worst. 
Omer Day 37 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 18 May 2017, 9:50 pm

Every act of kindness that the EVER-LIVING MASTER DESIGNER performs should make man feel, not proud, but more humble and unworthy. 
FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT [Part 3 of 10] 
Love is Kindness — Love Active! 
Have you ever noticed how much of MESSIAH'S life was spent simply in doing kind things, showing compassion, and meeting needs? Just doing good for others, brings contentment. There is only one thing greater than kindness in the world, and that is Holiness (Hebrew: qodesh). Our gracious ALMIGHTY GOD has put in our power the ability to be kind to those about us. 

The greatest thing one can do for our HEAVENLY FATHER is to be kind. I wonder why it is that we are not all more kind than we are? How very much the world needs it! How easy it is to do! How quickly it acts! How warm is the memory of it! How super abundantly it pays itself back — for there is no debtor in the world so excellent and honorable as love. "Love never fails!" [1 Corinthians 13. 8] Love is the energy of life. 

Where love is, GOD is. Whoever dwells in love dwells in the OMNIPOTENT EVERLASTING LORD. GOD is love! So, love without discrimination, without measure, or hesitation. . . Love! Lavish it upon the poor, where it is very easy; and upon the rich who often need it most; and upon our equals, where it is very difficult, and for whom perhaps, we each do least of all. 

There is a difference between trying to please and showing kindness. Loose no chance of showing kindness, for that is the constant and anonymous triumph of a truly loving spirit. I shall pass through this world but once. Any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer it or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again. 

As you practice (do, achieve, implement, perform) showing kindness, you will grow more like our wonderful LORD YESHUA, the BLESSED REDEEMER! "The LORD your GOD is gracious, compassionate and merciful, slow to anger, abounding in kindness." [Joel (Yoel) 2. 13 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "For great is HIS merciful kindness and steadfast love toward us; the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever. HalleluYAH!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 117. 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Because of the magnificent mercies of the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA, we can face tomorrow and be comforted now. Victory is ahead and unlimited joys before us! 

. . . to be continued 

MOST HOLY LORD, continue to impart YOUR blessing upon us. Teach us to seek YOU evermore within the sanctuary of our souls, within the tabernacle of YOUR world, and in the congregation of YOUR worshipers." May the grace of our LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH be with you always, Amen! I praise and thank YOU, ALMIGHTY ONE, for YOU comfort and delight my soul. YOU are my ROCK and my REFUGE, in YOU I have hope and place my trust. 
Be submissive to a superior, affable (pleasant, friendly) to a suppliant (beggar), and receive all men with cheerfulness; then, give your problems to the LORD GOD and find rest in HIM. 
Omer Day 36 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 17 May 2017, 11:56 am

Nothing reduces misfortune like patience. 

FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT [Part 2 of 10] 
Love is Patient — Long Suffering! 
Patience (Hebrew: ‘arek) is the normal attitude of love: Love passive; waiting to begin; not in a hurry; calm, ready to do its work when the summons comes. But in the meantime, Patience wears the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit. Love suffers long—bears all things—believes all things—hopes all things. Love understands, therefore, in Patience wait. 

Thus, "the supreme thing is love." In short, it is not a thing at all, but is the giving of a bright finish to our many words and our actions that make up every common day. Truly, love is a supreme possession. . . it lasts! 

This world is the great testing ground for us to practice patience. Our LORD & KING, MESSIAH YESHUA is with you always, hence HE sees every effort you make, and knows the very intent of your heart. Practice patience!! 

"For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the SCRIPTURES might have hope. Now may the GOD of patience and comfort grant you to be like-minded toward one another, according to CHRIST JESUS, that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the GOD and FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST." [Romans 15. 4 - 6]

Be patient, establish your heart to stand strong and be of good courage, because the coming of the LORD is in sight. Our prayer is that each of you grow stronger in the love of our GREAT ETERNAL LORD GOD, and that you study to know HIS heart and mind. 

. . . to be continued 

For all of us, daily life sometimes seems to be an obstacle course filled with rocks and thorns. But, when GOD'S PRECIOUS WRITTEN WORD is in the center of our life, we find sweet honey in the ROCK. Have a blessed day as you saturate yourself in the sweetness of the MIGHTY LORD, the SOURCE OF LIFE. Do not fear, nor be afraid, boldly declare the wonders of our GOD; we are HIS witnesses, HE will go before us, HE is our MIGHTY ROCK. HE will sustain us with HIS right hand of justice and victoriously overcome in righteousness. 
Omer Day 35 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 16 May 2017, 1:26 pm

Fruit does not exist for the benefit of the tree, but to nourish others. 

FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT [Part 1 of 10] 
Love (Hebrew: ‘ahav) is the Supreme Gift, you can give nothing greater, you need take nothing less. You have life before you, once and only once you can live it. 1 Corinthians 13 describes and identifies it : 

LOVE is made up of nine ingredients, let us learn how to give this Supreme Gift: 
PATIENCE — "Love suffers long." 
KINDNESS — "Love is kind." 
GENEROSITY — "Is Love's charity." 
HUMILITY — "Love does not value itself, it is not puffed up." 
COURTESY — "Love does not behave improper." 
UNSELFISHNESS — "Love is not seeking her own way." 
GOOD TEMPER — "Love is not easily irritated." 
GUILELESSNESS — "Love thinks no evil." 
RIGHTEOUSNESS — "Love rejoices not in iniquity, but in truth." 

We are instructed to "Walk as children of light for the Fruit of the SPIRIT is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth, finding out what is acceptable to the LORD." [Ephesians 5. 8 - 11] When we have faith in the ALL-MERCIFUL GOD, our soul is in touch with GOD HIMSELF; and the object of our relationship with the ALMIGHTY COMPASSIONATE GOD is that we may become like HIM. . . and GOD IS LOVE. To obtain these virtues, we simply need to Practice! ...Practice! ...Practice! until it becomes a lifestyle. Our actions determine our eternal destination. Whosoever loves the GREAT GOD ETERNAL has the avenue to love — and Everlasting Life. The ALMIGHTY HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL wants you to know the virtues of love and how to use those virtues for your "supreme good." Oh, to be like our LORD & KING, MESSIAH YESHUA. . . how very sweet is HIS PRECIOUS NAME. . . JESUS! 

. . . to be continued 

May our lips ever declare praises to our KING, HELPER, SAVIOUR and SHIELD for HIS loving-kindness is mighty over us. 
Have a blessed Z'Man Simchataynu —the time of our rejoicing! May your joys increase as you draw nearer to our Great ETERNAL God, the Lord of GLORY. 
Omer Day 34 
This is also Pesach Sheni (Second Passover) see Numbers 9:6-14 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 15 May 2017, 6:14 pm

GOD’S answers are wiser than our prayers. 

LAG B’OMER 
"And from the day on which you bring the sheaf of Elevation Offering — the day after the Sabbath — you shall count off seven weeks. They must be complete." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 23. 15 Tanakh, Torah] 

Lag b'Omer means "the 33rd day of the (counting of the) Omer." The Omer (a unit of measure) was a barley offering, which was brought into the Temple on the day we start counting, the second day of Passover, to the day before Shavuoth, seven full weeks. This period is known as the "Counting of the Omer." {Lag b’Omer is May 14, 2017, 18 Iyar 5777 on the Hebrew Calendar} 

Every night, from the second night of Passover to the night before Shavuot, we recite a mitzvah (blessing) and state the count of the Omer in both weeks and days. The first is the week of Chesed (loving-kindness); the second, Gevurah (justice & discipline); the third, Tiferet (harmony – compassion); the fourth, Netzach (endurance); the fifth, Hod/Malchut (humility, [humility in nobility]); the sixth, Yesod (bonding); and the seventh week, Malchut (Sovereignty, leadership). The counting is intended to remind us of the link between Passover — which commemorates the Exodus — and Shavuoth (Pentecost), which commemorates the giving of the TORAH. It reminds us that the redemption from slavery was not complete until we received the TORAH (The Law). And, hopefully, we learn from the holiday’s profound message that respect is needed to complete love. The first 33 days of the Omer are observed as a period of mourning. We do not take haircuts, perform weddings, or listen to music. Lag b'Omer is the 33rd Day of counting the Omer. The word "lag" means "33" as it is comprised of the Hebrew letters lamud and gimmel corresponding to the numerical values of thirty and three. The Omer Period is a time of heightened spiritual sensitivity and growth. The closer Shavuot (Pentecost) draws, the greater our anticipation grows for the climactic celebration of the "GIVING OF THE TORAH" — the watershed (dividing, defining moment) event of Jewish history. 

However, the greater the potential there is for growth and building, the greater the potential for destruction. Consequently, in eras when the Jewish People have not lived up to their potential, the Omer Period has become one of tragedy: In the time of Rabbi Akiva, who witnessed the destruction of the Second Temple and who was the greatest TORAH Sage of his generation from the era of the MISHNAH; 24,000 of his disciples died in an epidemic. The underlying spiritual cause of the epidemic was the student's lack of respect for each other. This sad event and others took place during the Counting of the Omer. As a result, the Omer Period has become one of semi-mourning in which we don't hold weddings or festivities, nor do we shave or get haircuts. But because the epidemic was suspended on the 33rd day — Lag b'Omer has become a joyous day of celebration, a minor holiday commemorating a break in the plague. 

After all his students died, Rabbi Akiva started over and began teaching other students. One of his foremost students was Rabbi Shimon bar-Yochai, a great sage who lived and taught about half a century after the destruction of the Second Temple. The ZOHAR (translation: The Shining Light, Glow, Luminescence) is a book so named because its teachings illuminate the darkness and confusion of this world and serve as a beacon of light by which to navigate the vicissitudes (adversity, difficulties, troubles) of life. Rabbi Shimon himself is referred to by the Zohar as "Botzina Kadisha (Sacred Lamp)." Lighting bonfires or candles, symbolic of the light provided by the eternal fire of the TORAH, in memory of Rabbi Shimon bar-Yochai, who revealed the teachings of the ZOHAR to the world on Lag b'Omer. In Israel, there are picnics, feasting, dancing, singing, and bonfires are lit — an unusual memorial but one that the rabbi instructed his students to observe. Many people wait until their son is three before cutting his hair, and on the Lag b'Omer of his third year, they cut the boy's hair. There is also a custom that children play with bows (keshet in Hebrew — the same word as rainbow) on Lag b'Omer. And of recent, it is a national day honoring Israeli Defense Force reserve soldiers, in appreciation for their motivation and willingness to share the load. 

As believers in MESSIAH YESHUA, the LORD GOD ETERNAL, we can celebrate the GREAT KEEPER OF THE VINEYARD, for HE carries all our burdens and has set us free as we release our heavy load of sin to HIM. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
Day 33 of the Omer [Lag b’Omer] 
If you are proud of being humble, you are not! 
Shluchot, a Jewish mazel (good–energetic) prayer: "GOD our FATHER, walk through our home and take away all our worries and illnesses, and please watch over and heal our family and others families as well. Please fill the coming days with YOUR DIVINE PRESENCE, Amen." 
As we celebrate Lag B’Omer, let us not just say modeh ani in the morning and then quickly shift to feelings of entitlement. Let’s remember to say "thank you" to the people who do extraordinary things in our lives; but even more importantly, let us especially express gratitude to the people who do the ordinary things that make our lives so filled with blessings. "Thank you! " 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 14 May 2017, 11:04 pm

History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely only after they have exhausted all other alternatives. [Abba Eban] 

MOUNT OF OLIVES EVENTS 
"So David went up by the Ascent of the Mount of Olives (Hebrew: Har Zayith), weeping as he went; his head was covered and he walked barefoot. And all the people who were with him covered their heads and wept as they went up." [2 Samuel (Shemuel Bet) 15. 30 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

This sad occasion is the first mention of the Mount of Olives when King David fled Jerusalem for his life, escaping the conspiracy of his estranged son, Absalom. And just as David wept over Jerusalem as he left it, so would his GREATER SON, YESHUA, a thousand years later. MESSIAH wept over the city as HE drew near the descent of the Mount of Olives and the multitude of disciples began rejoicing and praising GOD. The LORD YESHUA, however wept when HE saw the City knowing the things that would be taking place in it. [ Luke 19. 37 - 41] 

It was there on the Mount of Olives that MESSIAH YESHUA gave the great prophecy of HIS second coming. "And HE will send HIS angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together HIS elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other." [Matthew 24. 31] The Mount is also the place the LORD YESHUA went with HIS disciples after the last Passover, and there HE agonized alone in prayer in the Garden of Gethsemane . [Mark 14. 26, 32] Then, after HIS death and resurrection, it was from the Mount of Olives that HE ascended back into heaven. "And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as HE went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, who also said — "Men of Galilee , why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same JESUS, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven. — Then they returned to Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is near Jerusalem , a Sabbath day's journey." [Acts 1. 10 - 12] 

According to the prophecy of Zechariah — this Mount of Olives has an amazing role yet to be played out as it is the location of the world’s future event, "Behold, the Day of the LORD is coming, when your spoil will be divided in your very midst...On that Day HIS feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which faces Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives shall be split in two from east to west, and one part of the Mount shall shift to the north and the other to the south, making a very large gorge." [Zechariah (Zechryah) 14. 1, 4 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

Instead of a mountain, there will be a valley, and "Living Waters shall flow from Jerusalem ." [Zechariah (Zechryah) 14. 8 Tanakh, Nevi’im] Instead of it being a mountain for weeping, there will be a stream of rejoicing, and "the LORD shall be KING over all the earth. In that Day the LORD alone shall be worshiped and shall be invoked by HIS TRUE NAME." [Zechariah (Zechryah) 14. 9 Tanakh, Nevi’im] Jerusalem shall be raised up and inhabited, and GOD’S people shall dwell safely. Are you ready? 

Welcome Sabbath – Queen of the week! Praised are YOU, YEHOWAH, our GOD, SOVEREIGN of the Universe, WHO makes us holy with YOUR mitzvoth and favors us with the Holy Shabbat, lovingly and graciously given to us, a memorial of the act of creation, first of the holy assemblies. 
Shabbat: One day a week we unplug from the never-ending noise and hard work of doing to refocus on just being. Shabbat brings an inner peace within oneself, and provides a weekly opportunity to connect and relate to family, friends, and even more so, to GOD. Jewish life is built around the family coming together – to eat, to learn, to celebrate, to mourn, and most importantly to transmit the torch of our shared heritage to the next generation. Judaism nurtures the awareness that GOD is actively involved in everything. There are no accidents; everything that happens to us is purposeful and for the best. We can feel secure knowing that we are wrapped in GOD’S loving embrace. 
Enjoy the peace and harmony of Shabbat! 
Omer Day 31 

Mother’s give unconditionally; it is the way we are wired; it's how we are made, that is how it works. It is a deep Jewish idea too. The Hebrew word for love — ahava — comes from the Hebrew root, hav (to give). The origin of love is giving. Moms give. She gives unconditionally. No one gives more unconditionally than Mothers, and no one loves you more unconditionally than your Mother. Exception: The ALMIGHTY GOD, HE gave HIS ONLY-Begotten SON to die that you might live. However to live, you must accept that love in faith and receive HIS amazing grace. 

A MOTHER'S DAY MEDITATION 
GODLY Mothers, in loving wisdom, have learned to pray. Knowing what problems their children will have to go through, yet they confidently trust the ALMIGHTY ONE, for HE is faithful. As Mothers seek the ALL-POWERFUL CREATOR on behalf of their children, they can devotedly direct the life of the child. In keeping their family ever in their prayers, she is free to move beyond the panic of the moment into the over-riding values and work of the HOLY SPIRIT in the lives for which we are trusting the HOLY ONE. 

"Our FATHER in heaven! Guard the Mothers of all nations who perform YOUR will and fear YOUR GREAT NAME. Place YOUR blessings upon them, and instill in their hearts the faith that YOU alone are the ETERNAL ALMIGHTY GOD. 
May these precious Mothers call on YOUR NAME and serve YOU with undivided hearts in teaching their children and families to go forth saying, "Come, let us go to the Mount of the LORD, to the House of the GOD OF JACOB, and HE will teach us of HIS ways, and we will walk in HIS paths — for out of Zion shall go forth the Law and the WORD OF THE LORD from Jerusalem." [Micah (Michah) 4. 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

As Mothers awaken the hearts of their children, may they learn the commands of the Law of Moses — to observe all that is written so they might succeed in all they do, and thus to hasten the coming of MESSIAH, their REDEEMER, and the SALVATION of the world. 
May each Mother be fully fashioned in holiness — receiving strength, purity, love, protection and support from the BLESSED LORD JESUS. May she know how very special she is...a jewel in GOD'S sight, an extension of HIS mighty hand. Amen" 

In GOD'S amazing grace, it is never too late to start a CHRISTian heritage in your family. Our HEAVENLY FATHER is waiting to be invited into your family circle. HIS steadfast love and mercy will change any situation for HIS good and HIS glory. 

Furthermore, as you continue your support for your husband in humility, show him the power of emotion, yet in gentle quietness show your strength. In love, show him that you are "the rib" that protects his inner self — for it was from man's side the MASTER DESIGNER made you. 

To GODly Mothers everywhere, "Thank you for being a Mom!" Thank you for sacrificing your life, your youth, for caring for us when we were young and helpless; for being patient with us and never leaving; for feeding, clothing, encouraging and loving us when we were ignorant, feeble, awkward, needing constant care — and all because we are born of your body and part of your soul. You are the perfect creation from the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY. And, in HIM you have grown to be a splendid woman of excellence. Don't change! ...indeed your lips are most lovely when they part in prayer; your hands are so gentle to touch; and GOD MOST HIGH caresses your face as you sleep. A Mother's best days are spent showing the LOVING CREATOR GOD to her children. 

May the OMNISCIENT LOVING MAKER watch over you until you step into HIS Kingdom. And there, having fought the good fight, having finished the race and keeping the faith, the LORD OF GORY will give you the Crown of Righteousness, which the LORD, the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE, will give you on that Coronation Day. Then you will be privileged to hear the HOLY ONE say to you, "Well done, good and faithful servant (mother); you have been faithful over a few things (your husband and children), I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your LORD." [Matthew 25. 23] 

A Mother’s Love is so strong and unyielding that usually endures all circumstances, good fortune and misfortune, prosperity and poverty, honour and disgrace. Let us honour our GODly Mothers today, not only with words of praise, but with lives that reflect the impact of their holy influence! Your Mother is always with you; she is more then a memory, she is a living presence nothing on earth can separate you...not time, not space. . . not even death! No greater earthly love can we experience than that of our Mothers, apart from our LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH . 

"Happy Mother’s Day!" We trust you know how important you are and how much you are loved today and always. May the ETERNAL GOD OF ISRAEL, blessed be HE, hold you ever so close in the palm of HIS hand watching over you, is our prayer. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
As we bid farewell to Sabbath, our prayer is that GOD, WHO separates the holy from the secular, forgive our sins, guide our life and open our mouth to declare HIS praises continually. May the ALL-PRESENT ONE fill our upcoming week with HIS DIVINE PRESENCE that HE may be glorified, and may some of the sweetness of Sabbath be present throughout your week days. 
Happy Mothers Day!!! Rather then having haywire hormones & crumpled hopes may you live to see your world fulfilled in generations past and yet to be. May your heart be filled with perception and your words be filled with insight. May songs of praise ever be upon your tongue and your vision be on a straight path before you. May your eyes shine with the light of holy words and your face reflect the brightness of the heavens. May your lips ever speak wisdom and your fulfillment be in righteousness even as you ever yearn to hear the words of the HOLY ONE OF OLD. As a Mother and teach your children how to love and live joyfully, faithfully, righteously – in a world filled with pain and to reveal the GREAT, LOVING & MERCIFUL GOD WHOSE love is overwhelming. 
The stereotypical Jewish mother. What’s a nine-letter Jewish word for mealtime? “Eat, eat, eat!” 
How many Jewish mothers does it take to screw in a light bulb? None, If her kids don’t care enough about her to do it for her, she just sits in the dark. 
A Jewish mother was asked how old her kids were. “The doctor is six and the lawyer is four.” 
Lag b’Omer begins at evening. 
Omer Day 32 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 13 May 2017, 11:49 pm

History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely only after they have exhausted all other alternatives. [Abba Eban]

MOUNT OF OLIVES EVENTS       
"So David went up by the Ascent of the Mount of Olives (Hebrew: Har Zayith), weeping as he went; his head was covered and he walked barefoot. And all the people who were with him covered their heads and wept as they went up." [2 Samuel (Shemuel Bet) 15. 30 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

This sad occasion is the first mention of the Mount of Olives when King David fled Jerusalem for his life, escaping the conspiracy of his estranged son, Absalom.  And just as David wept over Jerusalem as he left it, so would his GREATER SON, YESHUA, a thousand years later.  MESSIAH wept over the city as HE drew near the descent of the Mount of Olives and the multitude of disciples began rejoicing and praising GOD.  The LORD YESHUA, however wept when HE saw the City knowing the things that would be taking place in it. [ Luke 19. 37 - 41] 

It was there on the Mount of Olives that MESSIAH YESHUA gave the great prophecy of HIS second coming. "And HE will send HIS angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together HIS elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other." [Matthew 24. 31]  The Mount is also the place the LORD YESHUA went with HIS disciples after the last Passover, and there HE agonized alone in prayer in the Garden of Gethsemane . [Mark 14. 26, 32]  Then, after HIS death and resurrection, it was from the Mount of Olives that HE ascended back into heaven.  "And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as HE went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, who also said — "Men of Galilee , why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same JESUS, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven. — Then they returned to Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is near Jerusalem , a Sabbath day's journey." [Acts 1. 10 - 12] 

According to the prophecy of Zechariah — this Mount of Olives has an amazing role yet to be played out as it is the location of the world’s future event, "Behold, the Day of the LORD is coming, when your spoil will be divided in your very midst...On that Day HIS feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which faces Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives shall be split in two from east to west, and one part of the Mount shall shift to the north and the other to the south, making a very large gorge." [Zechariah (Zechryah) 14. 1, 4 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

Instead of a mountain, there will be a valley, and "Living Waters shall flow from Jerusalem ." [Zechariah (Zechryah) 14. 8 Tanakh, Nevi’im]  Instead of it being a mountain for weeping, there will be a stream of rejoicing, and "the LORD shall be KING over all the earth. In that Day the LORD alone shall be worshiped and shall be invoked by HIS TRUE NAME." [Zechariah (Zechryah) 14. 9 Tanakh, Nevi’im]  Jerusalem shall be raised up and inhabited, and GOD’S people shall dwell safely. Are you ready?

Welcome Sabbath – Queen of the week! Praised are YOU, YEHOWAH, our GOD, SOVEREIGN of the Universe, WHO makes us holy with YOUR mitzvoth and favors us with the Holy Shabbat, lovingly and graciously given to us, a memorial of the act of creation, first of the holy assemblies. 
 Shabbat: One day a week we unplug from the never-ending noise and hard work of doing to refocus on just being.  Shabbat brings an inner peace within oneself, and provides a weekly opportunity to connect and relate to family, friends, and even more so, to GOD. Jewish life is built around the family coming together – to eat, to learn, to celebrate, to mourn, and most importantly to transmit the torch of our shared heritage to the next generation. Judaism nurtures the awareness that GOD is actively involved in everything. There are no accidents; everything that happens to us is purposeful and for the best. We can feel secure knowing that we are wrapped in GOD’S loving embrace. 
 Enjoy the peace and harmony of Shabbat! 
Omer Day 31  

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 11 May 2017, 11:21 am

Hidden wisdom or a concealed treasure, what profit is there in either? 

BELLS & POMEGRANATES 
"On its hem (coat, robe of mail) make pomegranates of blue, purple, and crimson yarns, all around the hem, with bells of gold between them all around: a golden bell and a pomegranate, a golden bell and a pomegranate, all around the hem of the robe. Aaron shall wear it while officiating, so that the sound of it is heard when he comes into the sanctuary before the LORD and when he goes out — that he may not die." [Exodus (Shemot) 28. 33 - 35 Tanakh, Torah] 

Upon the skirts or hem of the seamless robe of blue were alternating pomegranates and bells. The blue, purple and scarlet which are blended in this fruit upon breaking, prophesies of the bruising and the crushing of the LORD JESUS. There is a multitude of seeds in the pomegranate, which signify "fruitfulness." The bell, which is pure gold, has a tongue in it. . . this tells of Testimony (tongue) DIVINE Testimony (gold). It rings clearly because there is a pomegranate, which acts as a pad between each bell. The softness prevented the bells from clanging together and producing discord. YESHUA ha'MASHIACH wore the "spiritual fruit and bells" all around the hem of HIS seamless garment as HE walked on the earth. HE had a clear ringing testimony, which was backed up by the fruit of HIS life. It should be the same with CHRISTians believers who wear the spiritual robe of blue. It is not by our much speaking, or by our preaching, neither by the miracles we perform in the "NAME OF JESUS" — or the gifts of the SPIRIT operating through our life that we are known. But, the LORD YESHUA said — "by their FRUIT you shall know them." [Matthew 7. 16, 20] 

The JEWISH TALMUD states it this way: "The bells said to the fruit-bearing tree, 'Why do you not make any noise?' They replied, 'Our fruits are sufficient advertisement for us.'" 

NEW COVENANT priests wear the bell with the pomegranate, not one without the other; in order to bring a clear ringing testimony with the fruit of DIVINE love to the world. This is so strikingly portrayed for us in Paul's first letter to the Corinthians where there are the two Power Chapters and between them, the Fruit Chapter. Chapter 12 is the Bell , the Testimony of GOD'S POWER. Chapter 13 is the Pomegranate or Fruit of DIVINE LOVE. And, chapter 14 is another Bell or Testimony of the POWER OF GOD. Always together. . . Sound and Fruit — Preaching and Practice. The GIFTS OF THE SPIRIT must operate with and by DIVINE Love! [1 Corinthians 13 is the only chapter of the writings of Paul in which he does not mention the LORD JESUS and yet HE is there. . . HE is LOVE!] 

On the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur), the high priest would undress himself of the glorious garments in the Holy Place . To make the sacrifice, he wore only the "holy" coat of fine-twined linen with the mitre (hat/skull cap) and the linen undergarments. [Leviticus/Vayikra 16. 4, 23, 32 - 33] The high priest's dress was all white when he entered the Holy of Holies; whereas, in the Tent of Meeting, it was blue, purple, scarlet, and gold; but this is only a visible difference…because white is the sum of the other colours. 

All year long, until this day, the bells on the high priest's robe of blue would tinkle clearly (because of the pomegranate pad between them) and the children of Israel would know that he was ministering before the LORD MOST HIGH for them. But, on this solemn day, Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) the bells were silent. When the priest would again put on the garments for glory and beauty after the ritual was completed [Leviticus/Vayikra 16. 23], the bells would ring out to GOD'S people that the sacrifice had been accepted by OMNISCIENT GOD on their behalf and that their high priest was still alive! 

There is a old fabled teaching that continues to be spread among CHRISTian circles that now needs to be addressed. According to the Fable..."So awful was the presence of Holiness in the Holiest Place and so fearful were the Jews, that the priest who entered into the Holiest might not be approved of by GOD, that there was a long rope tied to his ankle which extended into the outer Court as he would walk into the Holy Room beyond the Veil. After a certain amount of time, if they failed to hear the bells on the hem of his garment ringing and he failed to reappear, he was assumed dead and was pulled from the Room by this rope, since no one dare enter the Holiest Place to secure the dead body of the priest." This fable is absurd at best! IF a rope was to be tied on the ankle, the ALMIGHTY ONE would say which ankle, how much time to wait, and how long the rope would be and what it would be made of. Furthermore, the Glory Garments were not worn into the Holies to sprinkle the blood this one-time-a-year ritual, but the white linen tunic and the linen trousers, linen sash and linen turban. [Leviticus/Vayikra 16. 4] 

Our GREAT HIGH PRIEST, the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, laid aside HIS "glory garments" to make the sacrifice of HIS OWN life. When HE hung between heaven and earth, unwanted by both, the bells were silent; no DIVINE voice was heard. After HIS resurrection, JESUS ascended to the HEAVENLY FATHER, presented the tokens of HIS sacrifice before the Mercy Seat (in keeping with the ritual) and later poured out the GIFT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT upon HIS waiting disciples. 

Now we can understand the warning JESUS the ANOINTED ONE spoke to Miryam (Mary) of Magdala the time of CHRIST'S appearance to her after HIS resurrection. [John 20. 17] Why did MESSIAH tell her not to touch HIM? Because YESHUA is the FULFILLMENT of the high priests in Israel who performed the ceremonies of the Day of Atonement exactly as the priest did. Great care was taken to guard against any unclean person entering the Sanctuary. [Leviticus/Vayikra 16. 17] No one was permitted to remain there while the high priest officiated in the Holy of Holies on the "GREAT DAY." No unclean person could touch him and he could not touch anyone for fear of defilement. When the blood had been applied to the Mercy Seat, and every detail had been carried out as GOD OMNIPOTENT had commanded, thus receiving HIS approval and acceptance, the high priest then could be touched by hands and congratulated for his work which had been accomplished. [Leviticus/Vayikra 16 w/Hebrews 8. 1 - 6; 9. 6 - 14] 

As soon as YESHUA ha'MASHIACH arose from the dead, HE must enter into the Holy of Holies immediately, that is to ascend straight to GOD THE FATHER and there present the tokens of HIS sacrifice on Calvary , in order to complete this important Day's ritual. The LORD JESUS told Miryam the reason HE wanted her "not to touch, cling to or lay hold" of HIM. JESUS "had not yet ascended to the FATHER" — HE had not entered the Holy of Holies to complete the ritual. Therefore, HE would not allow anyone to touch HIM, just as was the case with the earthly high priest of the Tabernacle service as commanded by HOLY GOD for the Great Day of Atonement. When the LORD YESHUA entered the Holy of Holies and concluded the ceremony at the Mercy Seat in Heaven (which could have taken mere seconds), MESSIAH YESHUA returned and met HIS friends on earth who then could touch HIM (in fact they held HIS feet) and congratulated HIM (worshipped CHRIST THE LIVING WORD, the KING OF GLORY) for the work HE had done! [Matthew 28. 9] 

After offering the sacrifices, the Israelites waited for the sound of the bells which indicated their high priest had again put on his garments for glory and beauty, and that GOD ALMIGHTY had accepted the sacrifice. Thus, it was with the 120 disciples in the Upper Room in Jerusalem , they knew the LORD JESUS, their HIGH PRIEST, lived and was in the presence of the FATHER when they heard the sound from heaven. The DIVINE Testimony (golden bells) rang clearly through the disciples showing them their MESSIAH—PRIEST—KING was alive and would continue HIS life and work through them (pomegranates signify reproduction) by the operation of the HOLY SPIRIT. How perfect is our WONDERFUL LORD GOD! 

Let us adore the EVER-LIVING GOD, and render praise to HIM WHO spread out the heavens and established the earth, WHOSE glory is revealed in the heavens above and WHOSE greatness is manifest throughout the world. HE is our GOD; there is none else. We bow the head and bend the knee and magnify the KING of kings, the HOLY ONE, praised be HE. Amen! 
Omer Day 29 
Today is Pesach Sheni (Second Passover, see Numbers 9:6-14) 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 10 May 2017, 10:44 pm

Let the honor of your disciple be as dear to you as your own; and the honor of your associate be like the fear of your MASTER; and the fear of your MASTER like the fear of Heaven.

PIERCED FOR ME      
"And I will fill the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem with the SPIRIT of grace and of compassion; and they shall look upon ME WHOM they have pierced, and they shall mourn BECAUSE of HIM as one mourns for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for HIM as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 12. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

Jewish scholars have pondered the meaning and interpretation of this verse for centuries, and there have been many varied interpretations.  Since they cannot allow admission that they are the ones who pierced YEHOWAH, the TRUE & LIVING GOD, some have applied it to the nation of Israel , with its persecutions in mind.  But, to resolve the issue the question must be answered — Who is this "WHO" that has been pierced?

Interestingly enough, the Hebrew word 'atta translated "whom" is simply the first and last letters of the Hebrew alphabet, "Aleph" and "Taf" —  which denotes completeness and surpassing excellency.

The prominent name for CREATOR GOD in HOLY SCRIPTURE, "YEHOWAH" — conveys a similar thought, although difficult to translate.  Obviously, the name "YEHOWAH" communicates the all-inclusive, far-reaching, ever self-existing nature of the only ALMIGHTY GOD OMNIPOTENT, among other things.  Nevertheless HE is so much more wonderful then word can ever describe.

These two thoughts come together when you see a similar quote in the Book of Revelation — "Behold, HE is coming with clouds, and every eye will see HIM, and they also who pierced HIM. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn BECAUSE of HIM. Even so, Amen.  I am the ALPHA and the OMEGA, the BEGINNING and the END — says the LORD WHO is and WHO was and WHO is to come, the ALMIGHTY." [Revelation 1. 7 - 8]

It is as if YEHOWAH HIMSELF is asking the question:  Do you doubt WHOM it is you pierced?  I am the ALEPH-TAF, the ALPHA-OMEGA, YEHOWAH, the ALMIGHTY ONE, the BEGINNING and the ENDING of all things.  "I am, the LORD, the FIRST, and will be the LAST as well, I am HE." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 41. 4 Tanakh, Nevi'im]   Oh the limitless love of GOD, how rich and measureless!!!

May GOD OMNISCIENT hold you in the palm of HIS mighty hand and watch over you and supply all your needs.  And may HIS PRECIOUS NAME be glorified and praised.  

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 09 May 2017, 6:54 pm

Let the honor of your disciple be as dear to you as your own; and the honor of your associate be like the fear of your MASTER; and the fear of your MASTER like the fear of Heaven.

PIERCED FOR ME
"And I will fill the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem with the SPIRIT of grace and of compassion; and they shall look upon ME WHOM they have pierced, and they shall mourn BECAUSE of HIM as one mourns for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for HIM as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 12. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

Jewish scholars have pondered the meaning and interpretation of this verse for centuries, and there have been many varied interpretations. Since they cannot allow admission that they are the ones who pierced YEHOWAH, the TRUE & LIVING GOD, some have applied it to the nation of Israel , with its persecutions in mind. But, to resolve the issue the question must be answered — Who is this "WHO" that has been pierced?

Interestingly enough, the Hebrew word 'atta translated "whom" is simply the first and last letters of the Hebrew alphabet, "Aleph" and "Taf" — which denotes completeness and surpassing excellency.

The prominent name for CREATOR GOD in HOLY SCRIPTURE, "YEHOWAH" — conveys a similar thought, although difficult to translate. Obviously, the name "YEHOWAH" communicates the all-inclusive, far-reaching, ever self-existing nature of the only ALMIGHTY GOD OMNIPOTENT, among other things. Nevertheless HE is so much more wonderful then word can ever describe.

These two thoughts come together when you see a similar quote in the Book of Revelation — "Behold, HE is coming with clouds, and every eye will see HIM, and they also who pierced HIM. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn BECAUSE of HIM. Even so, Amen. I am the ALPHA and the OMEGA, the BEGINNING and the END — says the LORD WHO is and WHO was and WHO is to come, the ALMIGHTY." [Revelation 1. 7 - 8]

It is as if YEHOWAH HIMSELF is asking the question: Do you doubt WHOM it is you pierced? I am the ALEPH-TAF, the ALPHA-OMEGA, YEHOWAH, the ALMIGHTY ONE, the BEGINNING and the ENDING of all things. "I am, the LORD, the FIRST, and will be the LAST as well, I am HE." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 41. 4 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Oh the limitless love of GOD, how rich and measureless!!!

May GOD OMNISCIENT hold you in the palm of HIS mighty hand and watch over you and supply all your needs. And may HIS PRECIOUS NAME be glorified and praised.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 08 May 2017, 10:14 pm

Break thru obstacles in your life by becoming stronger, challenge–by–challenge — allowing the LORD GOD to stretch you spiritually.

TAKE HEED
"JESUS answered and said to them (HIS disciples): "Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in MY NAME, saying — I am the CHRIST — and will deceive many." [Matthew 24. 4 - 5]

MESSIAH’S warning is most critical and relative in these last days when there are multitudes of false christs, and false prophets. "For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect." [Matthew 24. 24] Therefore, the LORD YESHUA clearly warned, "Take heed!"

This alarm of concern is frequently emphasized in the NEW COVENANT. The Apostle Paul warned the Ephesian elders — "For I have not shunned to declare to you the whole counsel of GOD. Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the HOLY SPIRIT has made you overseers, to shepherd the Church of GOD which HE purchased with HIS OWN blood. For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock. Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves. Therefore watch! and remember that for three years I did not cease to warn everyone night and day with tears." [Acts 20. 27 - 31]

Paul also gave warning to the Hebrew believers — "Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the LIVING GOD; but exhort one another daily, while it is called "Today" — lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. For we have become partakers of MESSIAH YESHUA if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast to the end." [Hebrews 3. 12 - 14] Paul continues to give warning to anyone who feels overconfident in his own ability to withstand such deceptions and temptations — "Let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall." [1 Corinthians 10. 12]

There are many other similar warnings and we would do well to take heed also to the safeguards that OMNIPOTENT GOD has provided. "Give attention to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine. Meditate on these things; give yourself entirely to them...Take heed to yourself and to the doctrine. Continue in them, for in doing this you will save both yourself and those who hear you." [1 Timothy 4. 13, 15-16]

CONTINUE IN SOUND BIBLICAL DOCTRINE! "For we did not follow cunningly devised fables when we made known to you the power and coming of our LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH, but were eyewitnesses of HIS majesty. For HE received from GOD THE FATHER honor and glory when such a VOICE came to HIM from the EXCELLENT GLORY: "This is MY BELOVED SON, in whom I am well pleased." And we heard this VOICE which came from heaven when we were with HIM on the Holy Mountain . And so we have the PROPHETIC WORD confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the Day dawns and the MORNING STAR rises in your hearts; knowing this first, that no prophecy of SCRIPTURE is of any private interpretation, for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of GOD spoke as they were moved by the HOLY SPIRIT." [2 Peter 1. 16 - 21]

Grow in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, discernment, power and strength of our LORD & KING, that you may fight the good fight, finish the race, and keep the faith. Then a Crown of Righteousness will be given to you by the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE on the Day of HIS glorious appearing. Oh the joy that awaits us.

Let us adore the EVER-LIVING GOD, and render praise to HIM WHO spread out the heavens and established the earth, WHOSE glory is revealed in the heavens above and WHOSE greatness is manifest throughout the world. HE is our GOD; there is none else. We bow the head and bend the knee and magnify the KING of kings, the HOLY ONE, praised be HE. Amen!
Just to let you know that we are praying for each of you!
Omer Day 26

One must both be humble enough to learn from every person and to teach everyone, regardless of status.

WHOM TO OBEY, GOD OR MAN
"Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from GOD, and the authorities that exist are appointed by GOD. Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of GOD, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. For he is GOD'S minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is GOD'S minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil." [Romans 13. 1 - 4]

As Paul was writing these words, the monstrous Emperor Nero, who eventually had Paul executed, was at the height of his power, yet Paul said that whoever "resists the authority, resists the ordinance of GOD, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves." [Romans 13. 2]

The general function of human government, the gift instituted by ALMIGHTY GOD may be said to be threefold: to protect, punish, and promote.
The Function of Protection: The moment Adam sinned, it was obvious that civilization would need some form of restraint and rule to protect citizens that do good (Godliness) and punish those who do wrong (perversions, dishonesty, corruptions). An example of this function is where Roman soldiers step in and save Paul from being murdered by his own enraged countrymen in Jerusalem . [see Acts 21. 27 - 37]
The Function of Punishment: Both Paul and Peter bring this out. Paul writes that properly appointed human officials are to be regarded as GOD’S servants to "bear the sword." That is, to impose punishment upon criminals. [Romans 13. 4] Peter tells us that we are to "submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the LORD'S sake, whether to the king as supreme, or to governors, as to those who are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers and for the praise of those who do good. For this is the will of GOD." [1 Peter 2. 13 - 15]
The Function of Promotion: Human government is to promote the general welfare of the community where its laws are in effect. Paul commanded us to pray for human leaders "that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence." [1 Timothy 2. 1]

However, our present government has reversed GOD’S righteous Law by redefining good and evil to appease the wicked elements of our society and now they call evil "Good" and good "Evil, Discrimination, Bullying, or a Hate-Crime".

When a government changes GOD'S Laws and calls evil good and good evil — they are not doing what GOD appointed for them to do. "WOE to those who call evil good, and good evil; who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! WOE to those who are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight! WOE to men mighty at drinking wine, WOE to men valiant for mixing intoxicating drink, who justify the wicked for a bribe, and take away justice from the righteous man!" [Isahiah/Yeshayah 5. 20 - 23]

They do not fear the SOVEREIGN LORD, therefore they have the impudent audacity to challenge and change HIS Laws. They are fulfilling the prophesies that say in the End Times "He (The Anti-Christ) shall speak pompous words against the MOST HIGH, shall persecute the saints of the MOST HIGH, and shall intend to change times and law." [Daniel/Danyel 2. 25]
"In the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of GOD, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!" [2 Timothy 3. 1 - 6]

A follower of CHRIST is only subject to government when it functions properly and maintains law and order. But not when the government commits moral wrong and persecutes the believer by passing laws they cannot follow. CHRISTanity has come under heavy persecution these last few years; though this is not new, as there has been a war between CREATOR GOD and Satan since Lucifer fell from his heavenly position. [see Isaiah/Yeshayah 14. 12 - 17] We must "obey GOD rather than men" [Acts 5. 29], whenever there is a conflict between the ordinances of men and the Righteous Laws of the MASTER DESIGNER. When man’s [government] laws disagree with GOD’S Laws, those who follow HIM must take a stand against evil, especially when sin becomes the approved and dictated law of the land.

The wicked are emboldened as the government continues to pass laws that promote abortions "on demand" (murder of the unborn), homosexual perversions - every kind of sexual abominations, and drugs. Sexual abominations degrade an individual and bring GOD'S Wrath against the nation. [Romans 1. 18 - 32] Now the homosexuals can sue any business, including churches that refuses to condone and accept their perverted lifestyle. Thus, GOD’S wrath is justified — whoever commits any of these abominations and defiles themselves brings the Wrath of GOD against the nation. [see Leviticus/Vayikra 18:1-30]

In times past, the Apostles were condemned and threatened for the stand they took for righteousness sake. The people, the priests, the captain of the temple, and the Sadducees came upon Peter and John demanding that their message "spreads no further among the people, let us severely threaten them, that from now on they speak to no man in this NAME. So they called them and commanded them not to speak at all nor teach in the NAME of JESUS. But Peter and John answered and said to them — "Whether it is right in the sight of GOD to listen to you more than to GOD, you judge. For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard." [Acts 4. 17 - 20]

"Let the LORD be a TRUE and FAITHFUL WITNESS between us, if we do not do according to everything which the LORD your GOD sends us by you. Whether it is pleasing or displeasing, we will obey the VOICE of the LORD our GOD to WHOM we send you, that it may be well with us when we obey the VOICE of the LORD our GOD." [Jeremiah/Yirmeyah 42. 5 - 6]

"I am the LORD, I do not change." [Malachi/Malakhi 3. 6] We must obey the Laws of GOD MOST HIGH, and thru the power of the HOLY SPIRIT speak the TRUTH OF GOD with boldness and take a stand for righteousness whatever the cost, honoring and zealously obeying the ONE WHO never changes; loving the sinner; hating the sin.

Bidding farewell to Shabbat — O FATHER in Heaven, in YOUR great love YOU appointed for us a day of rest, that in YOUR PRESENCE we may regain that freedom of the soul which comes through obedience to YOUR commandments. Quickened by YOUR SPIRIT, may we learn how to ennoble the things of earth by sanctifying them to YOUR service. We honor and praise the LORD YESHUA, the BLESSED ANOINTED ONE with our whole heart and all our being.
Have a terrific week as you draw closer to the MASTER!
Omer Day 25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 07 May 2017, 11:50 pm

One must both be humble enough to learn from every person and to teach everyone, regardless of status.

WHOM TO OBEY, GOD OR MAN
"Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from GOD, and the authorities that exist are appointed by GOD. Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of GOD, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. For he is GOD'S minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is GOD'S minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil." [Romans 13. 1 - 4]

As Paul was writing these words, the monstrous Emperor Nero, who eventually had Paul executed, was at the height of his power, yet Paul said that whoever "resists the authority, resists the ordinance of GOD, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves." [Romans 13. 2]

The general function of human government, the gift instituted by ALMIGHTY GOD may be said to be threefold: to protect, punish, and promote.
The Function of Protection: The moment Adam sinned, it was obvious that civilization would need some form of restraint and rule to protect citizens that do good (Godliness) and punish those who do wrong (perversions, dishonesty, corruptions). An example of this function is where Roman soldiers step in and save Paul from being murdered by his own enraged countrymen in Jerusalem . [see Acts 21. 27 - 37]
The Function of Punishment: Both Paul and Peter bring this out. Paul writes that properly appointed human officials are to be regarded as GOD’S servants to "bear the sword." That is, to impose punishment upon criminals. [Romans 13. 4] Peter tells us that we are to "submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the LORD'S sake, whether to the king as supreme, or to governors, as to those who are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers and for the praise of those who do good. For this is the will of GOD." [1 Peter 2. 13 - 15]
The Function of Promotion: Human government is to promote the general welfare of the community where its laws are in effect. Paul commanded us to pray for human leaders "that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence." [1 Timothy 2. 1]

However, our present government has reversed GOD’S righteous Law by redefining good and evil to appease the wicked elements of our society and now they call evil "Good" and good "Evil, Discrimination, Bullying, or a Hate-Crime".

When a government changes GOD'S Laws and calls evil good and good evil — they are not doing what GOD appointed for them to do. "WOE to those who call evil good, and good evil; who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! WOE to those who are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight! WOE to men mighty at drinking wine, WOE to men valiant for mixing intoxicating drink, who justify the wicked for a bribe, and take away justice from the righteous man!" [Isahiah/Yeshayah 5. 20 - 23]

They do not fear the SOVEREIGN LORD, therefore they have the impudent audacity to challenge and change HIS Laws. They are fulfilling the prophesies that say in the End Times "He (The Anti-Christ) shall speak pompous words against the MOST HIGH, shall persecute the saints of the MOST HIGH, and shall intend to change times and law." [Daniel/Danyel 2. 25]
"In the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of GOD, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!" [2 Timothy 3. 1 - 6]

A follower of CHRIST is only subject to government when it functions properly and maintains law and order. But not when the government commits moral wrong and persecutes the believer by passing laws they cannot follow. CHRISTanity has come under heavy persecution these last few years; though this is not new, as there has been a war between CREATOR GOD and Satan since Lucifer fell from his heavenly position. [see Isaiah/Yeshayah 14. 12 - 17] We must "obey GOD rather than men" [Acts 5. 29], whenever there is a conflict between the ordinances of men and the Righteous Laws of the MASTER DESIGNER. When man’s [government] laws disagree with GOD’S Laws, those who follow HIM must take a stand against evil, especially when sin becomes the approved and dictated law of the land.

The wicked are emboldened as the government continues to pass laws that promote abortions "on demand" (murder of the unborn), homosexual perversions - every kind of sexual abominations, and drugs. Sexual abominations degrade an individual and bring GOD'S Wrath against the nation. [Romans 1. 18 - 32] Now the homosexuals can sue any business, including churches that refuses to condone and accept their perverted lifestyle. Thus, GOD’S wrath is justified — whoever commits any of these abominations and defiles themselves brings the Wrath of GOD against the nation. [see Leviticus/Vayikra 18:1-30]

In times past, the Apostles were condemned and threatened for the stand they took for righteousness sake. The people, the priests, the captain of the temple, and the Sadducees came upon Peter and John demanding that their message "spreads no further among the people, let us severely threaten them, that from now on they speak to no man in this NAME. So they called them and commanded them not to speak at all nor teach in the NAME of JESUS. But Peter and John answered and said to them — "Whether it is right in the sight of GOD to listen to you more than to GOD, you judge. For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard." [Acts 4. 17 - 20]

"Let the LORD be a TRUE and FAITHFUL WITNESS between us, if we do not do according to everything which the LORD your GOD sends us by you. Whether it is pleasing or displeasing, we will obey the VOICE of the LORD our GOD to WHOM we send you, that it may be well with us when we obey the VOICE of the LORD our GOD." [Jeremiah/Yirmeyah 42. 5 - 6]

"I am the LORD, I do not change." [Malachi/Malakhi 3. 6] We must obey the Laws of GOD MOST HIGH, and thru the power of the HOLY SPIRIT speak the TRUTH OF GOD with boldness and take a stand for righteousness whatever the cost, honoring and zealously obeying the ONE WHO never changes; loving the sinner; hating the sin.

Bidding farewell to Shabbat — O FATHER in Heaven, in YOUR great love YOU appointed for us a day of rest, that in YOUR PRESENCE we may regain that freedom of the soul which comes through obedience to YOUR commandments. Quickened by YOUR SPIRIT, may we learn how to ennoble the things of earth by sanctifying them to YOUR service. We honor and praise the LORD YESHUA, the BLESSED ANOINTED ONE with our whole heart and all our being.
Have a terrific week as you draw closer to the MASTER!
Omer Day 25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next