World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» WORTHY NEWS
EMBRACED BY GOD'S STRENGTH~By Karen L Schenk EmptyToday at 2:37 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
EMBRACED BY GOD'S STRENGTH~By Karen L Schenk EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
EMBRACED BY GOD'S STRENGTH~By Karen L Schenk EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» AISH
EMBRACED BY GOD'S STRENGTH~By Karen L Schenk EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
EMBRACED BY GOD'S STRENGTH~By Karen L Schenk EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» israelAM
EMBRACED BY GOD'S STRENGTH~By Karen L Schenk EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
EMBRACED BY GOD'S STRENGTH~By Karen L Schenk EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
EMBRACED BY GOD'S STRENGTH~By Karen L Schenk EmptyYesterday at 9:51 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
EMBRACED BY GOD'S STRENGTH~By Karen L Schenk EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:49 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
EMBRACED BY GOD'S STRENGTH~By Karen L Schenk EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
EMBRACED BY GOD'S STRENGTH~By Karen L Schenk EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
EMBRACED BY GOD'S STRENGTH~By Karen L Schenk EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
EMBRACED BY GOD'S STRENGTH~By Karen L Schenk EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Remain in God - iBelieve Truth
EMBRACED BY GOD'S STRENGTH~By Karen L Schenk EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 1:25 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
EMBRACED BY GOD'S STRENGTH~By Karen L Schenk EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:43 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
EMBRACED BY GOD'S STRENGTH~By Karen L Schenk EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
EMBRACED BY GOD'S STRENGTH~By Karen L Schenk EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
EMBRACED BY GOD'S STRENGTH~By Karen L Schenk EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

» Is Gaza Really Starving
EMBRACED BY GOD'S STRENGTH~By Karen L Schenk EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
EMBRACED BY GOD'S STRENGTH~By Karen L Schenk EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 10:08 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

EMBRACED BY GOD'S STRENGTH~By Karen L Schenk

Go down

EMBRACED BY GOD'S STRENGTH~By Karen L Schenk Empty EMBRACED BY GOD'S STRENGTH~By Karen L Schenk

Post  Admin Fri 27 Feb 2009, 7:51 pm

EMBRACED BY GOD'S STRENGTH
By Karen L Schenk

"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint" (Isaiah 40:29, 31).

"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will
never leave you nor forsake you.
Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged"
(Deuteronomy 31: 8).

"One thing I ask of the Lord; this is what I seek; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. For in the day of trouble, he will keep me
safe in his dwelling"(Psalm 27:4, 5).

In times of difficulty I am often consumed by my weakness
and inability to change or better my circumstances. I am a problem-solver and like to fix things.
When things go wrong it usually takes me a little while to realize that there is nothing I can do, and it seems that only then do I turn to God. Once there, my perspective changes drastically. It is there, in the center of His presence,
that I discover that Christ offers all that is needed to go through the difficulty. The pain doesn't go away, but perspective and strength come when I focus on Christ. He empowers me with peace, power and His presence.
As I ask the questions, "Why?" and "What now?", I'm able to surrender them to Christ, knowing that He has the ability to see the big picture. In times like these, my faith is
recalibrated and each moment I'm faced with a choice to trust God or to resist Him. As I trust, I'm able to make steps forward even though they may feel weak
and feeble, but when I resist, I quickly begin to sink into despair and hopelessness.

I encourage you today to remember that God will keep you safe in His dwelling and that He will never leave you or forsake you.
Ask others to pray that in your pain and aloneness you will not feel abandoned by God who seeks to hold you close. He, like no other, understands your pain.
He cares so much for you even if you don't feel it.
Someone once said, "the pain of our present
becomes the compost of our future."
It is in this time of heartache and struggle
that a refining work can take place deep within you if you allow God to do that work.
He is so willing to go before you and to walk this road with you; all you have to do is allow Him to.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down