World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Michelle Obama faces backlash after comparing President Trump to a bad parent EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Michelle Obama faces backlash after comparing President Trump to a bad parent EmptyYesterday at 11:42 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Michelle Obama faces backlash after comparing President Trump to a bad parent EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Michelle Obama faces backlash after comparing President Trump to a bad parent EmptyYesterday at 11:34 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Michelle Obama faces backlash after comparing President Trump to a bad parent EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Michelle Obama faces backlash after comparing President Trump to a bad parent EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Michelle Obama faces backlash after comparing President Trump to a bad parent EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Michelle Obama faces backlash after comparing President Trump to a bad parent EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Michelle Obama faces backlash after comparing President Trump to a bad parent EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Michelle Obama faces backlash after comparing President Trump to a bad parent EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Michelle Obama faces backlash after comparing President Trump to a bad parent EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Michelle Obama faces backlash after comparing President Trump to a bad parent EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» AISH
Michelle Obama faces backlash after comparing President Trump to a bad parent EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:18 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Michelle Obama faces backlash after comparing President Trump to a bad parent EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Michelle Obama faces backlash after comparing President Trump to a bad parent EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Michelle Obama faces backlash after comparing President Trump to a bad parent EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:32 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Michelle Obama faces backlash after comparing President Trump to a bad parent EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Michelle Obama faces backlash after comparing President Trump to a bad parent EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Michelle Obama faces backlash after comparing President Trump to a bad parent EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm by Admin

» Strangling Israel slowly
Michelle Obama faces backlash after comparing President Trump to a bad parent EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024, 11:37 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Michelle Obama faces backlash after comparing President Trump to a bad parent

Go down

Michelle Obama faces backlash after comparing President Trump to a bad parent Empty Re: Michelle Obama faces backlash after comparing President Trump to a bad parent

Post  Admin Thu 05 Jul 2018, 8:59 pm

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/rush-michelle-perverted-past/?utm_source=push&utm_medium=conservativetribune&utm_content=2018-07-05&utm_campaign=manualpost
Flashback: Rush Revealed Michelle’s Perverted Past After She Trashed Trump
BY CILLIAN ZEAL 
OCTOBER 14, 2016 AT 7:20AM
 Share on Facebook Tweet Email Print
Editor’s Note: CT readers really enjoyed this story when it originally ran. We’re re-posting it for your enjoyment.

On his Thursday show, conservative icon Rush Limbaugh lambasted first lady Michelle Obama for going after Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump for his “locker room talk” after having invited to the White House rappers and pop music stars whose lyrics contained far worse degradation than anything Trump said.

“It’s not locker room talk. I don’t know men who talk that way. Decent men do not talk that way. What Trump was talking about was sexual assault,” Michelle Obama said during a visit to New Hampshire.

Limbaugh immediately called out the double standard.

“Men brag, and she is telling people that she doesn’t know men who brag. You know the people that have been to the White House?” Rush said. (WARNING: Some of the language here and later in the story is graphic and may be offensive to some readers.)

TRENDING: Trump Cracks Smile as PM Roasts the Press for Unintelligible Shouting

“How about some of the rappers that talk about their b****** and their hos have performed such lyrics in the White House?  But she doesn’t know men who talk and sing about sexual assault. It’s all over hip-hop lyrics and has been for a while!

“So is assault on the police a feature of some hip-hop lyrics, and it’s been performed at the White House. But she doesn’t know men who talk that way. She doesn’t know decent guys who talk that way.”

Limbaugh also brought up a “sermon” by the Obamas’ former pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright.

“Yeah, I guess Michelle Obama wasn’t there when the Rev. Wright was talking about Bill Clinton,” Rush said “You remember what Rev. Wright said about Bill Clinton, Monica Lewinsky? … ‘And Bill and Monica Lewinsky was riding dirty. Yeah, chickens have come home to roost, baby.’ ‘Bill was riding dirty,’ and the population, the congregation went nuts.”

Do you think Michelle Obama is a hypocrite?
Yes No

Completing this poll entitles you to Conservative Tribune news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
You’re logged in to Facebook. Click here to log out.
And while Rush didn’t mention her, let’s not forget Michelle’s BFF, Beyoncé. Here are some of her lyrical exploits (WARNING AGAIN: graphic language):

“Can you lick my Skittles, it’s the sweetest in the middle / Pink is the flavor, solve the riddle”
“I can’t wait till I get home so you can turn that cherry out / I want you to turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out”
“First both of my legs go back on your head, and whatever you want, yeah baby, I’m bad”
“Now my mascara running, red lipstick smudged / Yeah, he’s so h**** he wants to f*** / He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse/ He Monica Lewinsky-ed all on my gown / Oh daddy, daddy, he didn’t bring the towel / Oh baby, baby, we better slow it down”
“Over there I swear I saw them cameras flash / Hand prints and footprints on my glass / Hand prints and good grips on my a**”
“Gimme that daddy long stroke”
The first lady, meanwhile, calls her a role model.

Both of the Obamas are professed Christians, which means (I assume) they are familiar with the Bible. I seem to recall something in the book of Matthew involving specks and logs in eyes.

I forget the exact wording, but maybe Michelle can look it up before she gives another dismissive speech about Trump’s language and ends up looking like a towering fool in the process.

RELATED: Lib Columnist Pleads With Dems: Give Trump ‘His F****** Wall’ or We’re Finished

Please like and share on Facebook and Twitter with your thoughts on Michelle Obama’s comments.

What do you think about Obama's perverted past? Scroll down to comment below.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Michelle Obama faces backlash after comparing President Trump to a bad parent Empty Michelle Obama faces backlash after comparing President Trump to a bad parent

Post  Admin Mon 09 Apr 2018, 3:56 pm

April 8, 2018
WisPolitics.com / CCL
Former First Lady Michelle Obama is eating her words after attempting to distinguish between her husband’s administration and that of President Donald Trump. After insisting that Barack Obama was “the good parent,” while calling Trump the “other parent,” Mrs. Obama has been accused of exhibiting “liberal elitism” and “demean[ing] the American people.”

Former Trump campaign spokeswoman Katrina Pierson stood by that characterization during a recent appearance on Fox and Friends Weekend, where she defended the president’s leadership style. She said she is “very proud of the parent we have in the White House,” and argued that the former first lady’s comparison lacks accountability.

Carrots or candy
Speaking at the Simmons Leadership Conference in Boston, Obama likened her husband to “the responsible parent, the one who told you to eat your carrots and go to bed on time.” She was less complimentary of his successor, saying:

And now perhaps we have the other parent… Maybe it feels fun to some now because we can eat candy all day and stay up late and not follow the rules.

Pierson found this description self-righteous, sanctimonious, and exceedingly insulting to Americans who aren’t looking for a nanny state to regulate their private lives.

“This was liberal elitism on full display,” she said. “To constantly insult and demean the American people without any accountability of their own.”

Indeed, Mrs. Obama’s analogy of carrots and candy hit home in ways she clearly was not expecting, considering that her husband was often accused of executive overreach for attempting to “nudge” Americans toward making the most mundane lifestyle choices.

His administration convened task forces dedicated to learning how to convince Americans to eat healthily, make certain consumer choices, save for retirement, and sign up for healthcare — decisions that most Americans can make without the help of a bloated government bureaucracy “nudging” them in a preferred direction.

Do you think Michelle Obama's comments were inappropriate?
Yes
No
Next
The Nanny State
But like her husband, Michelle Obama looks at Americans as children who must be force-fed their “carrots” and told to “go to bed on time.”

The irony of Mrs. Obama’s statement wasn’t lost on Pierson, however, who countered:

I will tell you what parents are concerned with, which is why they fundamentally rejected the last eight years of Barack Obama. They want to be able to give their kids Cheetos if they want to, because Michelle Obama thought that parents couldn’t decide what their own children should eat for lunch.

Pierson was absolutely right to point out that the former first lady’s analogy was a literal one. With the intention of combating childhood obesity, Michelle Obama thought it would be wise to introduce the undeveloped and youthful palate to meals like vegetable curry, quinoa, and black-eyed pea salad.

Predictably, Obama’s lunch menu was a super-sized flop, as children let their entire meals go to waste rather than stomach their government-approved meals. That she is now using her failed federal force-feeding mandate as a simile to extol the virtues of her husband’s administration is the ultimate irony.

Pierson, who worked closely with Trump after she was hired as a spokeswoman for his campaign in November 2015, cited this relationship to defend the president’s leadership and parenting ability. She pointed to the class and intelligence of the five Trump children, Donald Jr., Ivanka, Eric, Tiffany, and Barron, as evidence of the president’s competent parenting skills.

Bucking tradition, the Obamas have remained persistent and outspoken critics of the incumbent president since they left office. But Mrs. Obama should screen her criticism more carefully in the future — especially when her insults happen to be an indictment of her own failed enterprise as the first lady.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down