World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational EmptyYesterday at 11:42 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational EmptyYesterday at 11:34 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» AISH
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:18 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:32 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm by Admin

» Strangling Israel slowly
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024, 11:37 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational Empty Re: Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational

Post  Admin Sun 17 Jan 2021, 5:06 pm

Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Devotional for today is:

GOD IS NOT JUDGING YOU

†              †

Some people see God as a judge who has exacting demands on man. When they fall short or when things go wrong in their lives, they think that God is judging them, the truth is that if you are a believer, God does not bring any charge against you. Instead, He justifies you because of the blood of His Son. In fact, God’s Word goes on to say that the One who has the right to condemn you, chose instead to die for you and is risen at the Father’s right hand to be your righteousness! (Romans 8:34)

But what the devil tries to do is to get you to believe that God watches you with a critical eye and punishes you when you do wrong. He has deceived many sincere Christians into believing that if they have done something wrong, bad things have a right to come upon them and their families. And when these things happen, he convinces them that they are suffering God’s judgment because of their wrongdoings. In the meantime, these sincere Christians struggle with condemnation because they think that they are the cause of their problems.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Ever since the cross, where Jesus was judged in your place for every one of your wrong actions, thoughts and words, God no longer judges you, His child. You need not accept condemnation because Jesus took all your punishment at the cross.

So when you start to feel condemned for your actions or when you experience negative circumstances, say, “It is written: It is God who justifies me. I am completely forgiven and made righteous before Him. I refuse to accept any condemnation and I reject every symptom of the curse that I am seeing in my circumstances!” Then, simply stand on the truth of God’s Word, and watch Him deliver and bless you!

Romans 8:33
Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies.

† © 2021 Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  †
If you have a prayer request click       HERE    and enter your request, if the link does not bring up your email client then reply to this Devotional and enter your prayer request 

†Matthew 18:3-4†

And God said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. . Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational Empty Re: Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational

Post  Admin Sun 25 Oct 2020, 10:43 pm

KEPT SAFE  IN ALL YOUR WAYS BY GOD’S ANGELS

†              † 

If You are about to step onto the road when something pulls you back just in time to avoid being hit by a speeding car. You are shocked. When you come to your senses, you ask yourself, “Could it be that an angel just saved me from a fatal accident?”

I believe that angels walk with us. The verse tells us that God has given His angels charge over us to keep us in all our ways. And in their hands they will bear us up, so that not even a stone will trip us up.

But we may not know it when we encounter an angel, This was probably the case with a couple in Joeseph Prince's church who were holidaying at a beach resort on Penang Island when a tsunami struck at about 12.30pm on 26 December 2004.

It was slightly past 11am when the wife suddenly had a craving for food from the mainland. The couple decided to check out earlier, so that they could reach the mainland in time for lunch. While loading their luggage into their car at the hotel driveway, a man impatiently motioned to them to hurry up and get moving.

Annoyed by his impatience, they quickly loaded their stuff and drove off. The minute they reached the mainland, they heard that a tsunami had struck Penang Island at the same beach where they were just a while ago. While thanking God for their narrow escape, it suddenly dawned on them that the impatient man could have been an angel charged by God to hurry them off!

God tells us that we have an innumerable company of angels. (Hebrews 12:22) And He has given them charge over us to protect us from accidents, natural disasters, terrorist bombings and other dangers. So don’t fear these things and lock yourself at home. Go for that holiday! Go for that lunch appointment! Believe that God loves you, and thank Him for His angels who walk with you and watch over you!  AMEN

Psalm 91:11–12
                                      For He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways. In their hands they shall bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone.

† © 2020 Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  †
If you have a prayer request click       HERE    and enter your request, if the link does not bring up your email client then reply to this Devotional and enter your prayer request 

And God said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. . Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 19 Aug 2020, 10:07 pm

THE LORD IS YOUR REFUGE HAVEN

†              † 

Maintain clarity of thought and purpose, and refuse to allow non-essentials to cloud your vision, and Strive to be focused so that you can stay connected to the SPIRIT of the LORD  and receive wisdom and direction to avoid the EVIL and DECEPTION of the temporary world that you currently live in, and  It is imperative that you stay on track spiritually and  Know that there is an over-abundance of things that can and will distract you if you aren't careful, says the Lord,   and casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,  AMEN..

Jeremiah 29:11
                                                                                       For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and hope.             

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 07 Aug 2020, 2:50 pm

YOU MATTER TO GOD

†              † 

Do you sometimes feel like you are just a face in a crowd or a number in a system? You are identified by your social security number. Even when you see the doctor, you are called by your queue number. If you feel depersonalized and dehumanized, that is exactly how the EVIL ONE wants you to feel that you do not matter much to anyone, especially to God.

But you do matter to God! He calls you by name. He knows exactly what you are going through and where you are hurting. He sees you and cares for you, just as He cared for the people when He first walked on earth.

Jesus will do for you what He did for the woman in Samaria. The Bible says that “He needed to go through Samaria” to get from Judea to Galilee (John 4:4). Now, any Jew of His day would have taken a different and longer route to avoid going through Samaria because they hated the Samaritans, though the way through Samaria would take much less time. But Jesus deliberately took the shorter, avoided route, just so He could stop by Samaria to speak to the woman who had been searching for something in her life to satisfy her.

This woman had had five husbands and the man she was living with was not her husband. Clearly, things had not been going right in her life. She was probably looking for answers and fulfillment, and must have felt ashamed about her failed marriages and current lifestyle.

Yet, in spite of all this, she mattered to Jesus! He needed to go to her to minister to her. And indeed, after she met Jesus, the perfect Man, she was transformed. She was no longer ashamed, and went into the city to tell the people about Him.

Jesus wants to meet you wherever you are at in life and minister His grace to you. You certainly matter to Him. He came to give you life and life more abundantly (John 10:10). You are not just a face in a crowd or a number. No, He knows you by name and has a personal love for you. And in spite of the mess that you might be in, He wants to meet your every need and make your life beautiful!

John 10:3     …he calls his own sheep by name.                    

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 16 Jun 2020, 11:51 am

GOD HEARS YOUR PRAYERS

†              †

ome people think that if they were more “right” with God, then He would hear their prayers. For example, they sometimes believe that if they had not quarreled with their wives or had those bad thoughts earlier in the day, then God would answer their prayers.

God is not like that. He wants you to know beyond any doubt that you can always come to His throne of grace with boldness and have every confidence that you will receive His mercy and grace. (Hebrews 4:16) You see, because of Jesus’ finished work on the cross, you are already right with God. You don’t need to do anything to make yourself more right with God.

In fact, by faith in Jesus, you have received the righteousness of God Himself! (2 Corinthians 5:21) And no matter how many mistakes you make, you will never lose that righteousness because in the first place, God gave it to you apart from your works.

(Romans 4:5–6) says In other words, God did not impute righteousness to you because you were good, but because you believed in Jesus, and because of what Jesus has done for you at the cross, all your sins past, present and future are forgiven. God will by no means ever remember your sins or count them against you!

(Hebrews 8:12, 10:17)

My friend, because Jesus has been punished for your sins, today, God is not counting your sins against you. This means that your sins won’t stop Him from hearing and responding to your prayers. So you can always run into His presence knowing that you can boldly stand in and enjoy His presence and His love.

When you know this truth, it is going to set you free in your relationship with God. You can talk to Him without fear or any sense of condemnation. You can practice His presence and trust that He always hears you. Should something happen at home or at work, you don’t always have to call for your church leaders you pray and God hears you! Beloved, you are righteous in Christ and God hears your prayers all because of Jesus!  AMEN

Romans 4:7–8           “Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven, and whose sins are covered; blessed is the man to whom the Lord shall not impute sin.”                                           

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 31 May 2020, 10:46 pm

Give Thanks to the lord

†              † 

Jesus lived a life of thanksgiving. He always thanked His Father for what He had and for always hearing Him when He prayed. That was how He released miracles in His life. In the story of the feeding of the five thousand (John 6:1–13), Jesus’ attitude was one of thankfulness. He took a little boy’s lunch of five loaves and two fish, gave thanks and had them distributed.

He gave thanks for the little that was there and the little multiplied. Not only did the people eat as much as they wanted, there were 12 baskets full of leftovers!

So when you see the meager balance in your bank account, thank the Lord for what you have. That’s your “five loaves and two fish”. When you give Him thanks that He is your provider and the source of your supply, in spite of the little you have, your little will become much, with leftovers!

Even when faced with the impossible, the solution was still, “Father, I thank You…” When Jesus stood outside Lazarus’ tomb, and the people took away the stone that was covering the tomb, He did not see the situation as hopeless and impossible. He simply lifted up His eyes and said, “Father, I thank You that You have heard Me.” Then, He proceeded to call forth Lazarus, and the man came forth alive once more!

The raising of Lazarus, who had been dead for more than four days, was one of Jesus’ greatest miracles. And He accomplished this by saying, “Father, I thank You that You have heard Me.” He thanked His way to an awesome miracle.

So the next time you find yourself praying, “God, please do this for me! Please give me...” stop! Instead, say, “Thank You God, for hearing me. And because You have heard me, I thank You that I have what I asked for.” And when you thank God, the little that you have will multiply. Your impossible situations will turn around to reflect God’s provision. And resurrection life will bless you!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 15 May 2020, 6:26 pm

YOU HAVE THE SAME FAVOR JESUS HAS

†              † 

God’s grace is His undeserved, unearned and unmerited favor. And because it is undeserved, unearned and unmerited, all of us qualify for it. But how do we walk in it?

Just as a password gives you access to a computer program, faith enables you to walk in God’s unmerited favor. Now, faith has nothing to do with what you do or what you can do. Faith is simply believing and declaring what God has done and is doing for you.

When you believe that the favor of God is on you because of Christ’s finished work, His promises of provision, healing and restoration become sure to you. They are not just sure to the Jews, but also to you and me because we are “of the faith of Abraham”.

Ruth was a Gentile widow who put her faith in God’s grace. She believed and declared that God’s favor would lead her to the right field in which to glean, where she would find favor in the owner’s sight. (Ruth 2:2) Because she depended on God’s unmerited favor, God not only placed her in wealthy Boaz’s field, but also in the genealogy of Jesus!

(Matthew 1:5)

Ruth’s faith in God’s favor opened up a whole new world for her. She went from poverty to supply, widowhood to marriage, and from being childless to having a complete family. She also became a respected member of the community. (Ruth 4:13–15)

If Ruth, a Gentile who was under the old covenant, enjoyed God’s favor, how much more will we who are under the new covenant of grace enjoy the blessings that the unmerited favor of God brings! In fact, because God sees us in the Beloved today, we enjoy the same favor that Jesus has!

(Ephesians 1:3–6)

So just rmemeber,  when you believe that you have the same favor that Jesus has, a whole new world will open up to you a world where all of God’s promises are “Yes” and “Amen” in Christ!             

2  Corinthians 1:20

Romans 4:16
                              Therefore it is of faith that it might be according to grace, so that the promise might be sure to all the seed, not only to those who are of the law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all… 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 03 May 2020, 6:01 pm

Jesus’ is Our High Priesthood Is Forever

†              † 

Jesus is our High Priest forever. This “forever” aspect changes  the way we are blessed and how we receive our blessings from God. As our  High Priest, Jesus represents us before God. Since His priesthood is  after the order of Melchizedek, which is one of righteousness, His  righteousness becomes our righteousness forever. This means that we are
forever righteous in God’s eyes!

And because He will never die, but continue as our High Priest forever,  we have an everlasting righteousness, not merely a
here-today-gone-tomorrow righteousness based on our works. No, we have a  perpetual and everlasting righteousness because Jesus is our High Priest
forever.

This also means that blessings are perpetually on your head because the  Bible says that blessings are on the head of the righteous (see Proverbs  10:6), and you are righteous forever!

Unlike the priesthood according to the Levitical order, which blesses as  well as curses, the priesthood of Jesus according to the Melchizedek  order only blesses. There is no cursing, only blessing—always and forever!

And because Jesus is our High Priest forever, the blessings do not come  to us in intermittent drips, but stream into our lives in a never-ending  flow. Because He is our High Priest forever, we can never stop His  blessings.

By being our High Priest forever, Jesus also touches the blessings that He gives us with a forever effect. He touches our lives and we have eternal life. He touches our ministry and its impact becomes eternal.

And the more we see His priesthood as having a forever effect, the more permanent our blessings will be. Truly, there is nothing temporal about what Jesus our High Priest does.
It is not a case of blessed today, cursed tomorrow. The blessings we
receive are sure and steadfast because Jesus is our High Priest today,
tomorrow and forever.

So rejoice because Jesus your High Priest changes how you are blessed  forever!

Hebrews 6:20

...Jesus, having become High Priest forever according to the order  of Melchizedek.                                                    

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 30 Apr 2020, 9:48 pm

LIFT SONGS OF PRAISE TO THE LORD

†              † 

God wants us to walk as wise men and women, and not as fools , and he will not tell us to walk in wisdom without showing us how. That is why His Word goes on to say, “Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.”

So what is the will of God? The next two verses tell us how to identify  it: “And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit, speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord”.     as it says in (Ephesians 5:18–19)

As you allow yourself to be filled with the Spirit by lifting songs of praise to the Lord, singing or speaking (God knows some of us can’t sing!) psalms, hymns and spiritual songs, and making melody in your heart to the Lord, God promises that you will know what His will is for your situation. You will then have the wisdom to decide wisely what to do next.

Many people have found this to be true in their own life. Whenever, if you face a difficult situation, the more you think about it, the more confused you may get,  and the more you tryyour best to come up with a smart solution, the further the answer seems to get from you.

But when you turn away from the problem and turn to God singing in the Spirit and praising Him, you get a clearer perspective of the problem when you come back to it later. 

You also find an inner prompting desire to make certain decisions which in the end, turn out to be better than anything else you  could have come up with on your own.

So my friend, lift up songs of praise to the Lord, whether times are good or bad. For when you fill your mouth with praises to God, He will lead you and guide you in all the affairs of your life. Even if you are stuck with a problem, He will show you the way to go or make a way out for you. Either way, you will get the wisdom and help that you need!

Ephesians 5:17
                               Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.                                 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 25 Apr 2020, 9:28 pm

ALL THINGS  will be Given TO YOU

†              † 

You are probably a responsible person who is concerned about providing well for your family making sure that there is food on the table, money for the children’s needs, comfort and education, and so on. What does God have to say to us about these legitimate concerns? According to Matthew 6:31, He tells us, “Do not worry.” Now, He is not saying that we don’t need all these things because in the same portion of scripture He says, “For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.”

So God cares about us having these things. He wants us to have all these things. In fact, He wants all these things added to us. And He tells us that the way these things are added to us is by us seeking first the kingdom of God and His righteousness. Therefore, our number one priority every day is to seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness. It is not to seek to add these things to ourselves.

But what is righteousness? Righteousness is not right behavior. It is right standing with the Father. It is the clearance of all your guilt, which makes you able to stand before God. It is not something you get through right behavior. It is a gift from God. Paul calls it “the gift of righteousness”. (Romans 5:17) And to “seek” this gift is to be conscious of the fact that you have it, to confess that you are righteous in Christ.

So this righteousness we are told to seek is not right behavior, but right standing before God, which comes to us as a gift when we receive salvation. At the cross, Jesus didn’t just remove our sins, He also gave us His righteousness so that today, we can come boldly before the throne of God and receive freely everything that He died to give us!

Today, if you want to provide your family with the good things in life, be assured that your heavenly Father knows that you need these things. Just seek His righteousness, not your own righteousness, and “all these things shall be added to you”!    AMEN

Matthew 6:33
But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.                                                     

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 06 Apr 2020, 8:26 pm

GOD'S SPIRIT IS SPEAKING TO YOU

†              † 

Come with Me to higher ground. 
               Come to a higher elevation spiritually. 
               Come to a place where you can prosper.
               Come to a place where revelation will flow.
               Come and I will carry you through the season with great blessings.
                              SAYS TYE LORD

If you will get in the anointing, it will become a stream that carries you through the landscape of this season.  And, along the way of this journey all that you need will be revealed as you go

It's been a bumpy ride in recent days, but things will now begin to level out making it easier to get your bearings.  In this process you will need to be quiet and not allow the turmoil of your emotions and thoughts to drown out the sound of My voice,  Be still, perceive, and discern.
                              SAYS THE LORD

Proverbs 3:6
                                In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 15 Mar 2020, 11:23 pm

YOUR NEVER ALONE YOU ARE  ALWAYS CARED FOR

†             † 

It does not matter how tightly knit our families are or how many close friends we have. When we go through a difficult time or trial, many a time, we still feel all alone and that no one really cares or understands.

Martha knew that feeling. She had on one occasion cried out to Jesus, “Lord, do You not care that my sister has left me to serve alone?” (Luke 10:40) Jesus’ disciples also knew what it was like to feel small, alone and in trouble. They cried out, “Teacher, do You not care that we are perishing?” when they were swept up in a terrifying storm. (Mark 4:38)

Today, maybe the cry of your heart is also, “Lord, do You not care that I am left all alone…that I am going under…that I am perishing?” My friend, the Lord does care for you. He loves you so much that He wants you to cast all your cares upon Him—not just some but all your cares. He wants both your big and small cares. There is nothing too small or big for Him. If it is a care in your heart, He wants you to cast it upon Him.

When the apostle Peter wrote “casting all your care upon Him”, he was talking about the continuous act of casting all your cares upon the Lord. As a care comes, God wants you to cast it to Him. That is the lifestyle He wants you to adopt. Why? The verse gives us the reason—“for He cares for you”. You are casting all your cares upon the One who loves you, and who left all of heaven to come and die for you. That is who you are casting your cares to. It is not just any person, but it is the One who gave His life for you!

When you are going through a difficult time, God wants you to believe that you are never alone because He Himself has said that He will never leave you nor forsake you. (Hebrews 13:5) As the object of His care, He will take care of you for the rest of your life. You are never alone and always cared for!   AMEN

1 Peter 5:7
                          Casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.

I

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 06 Mar 2020, 11:27 am

CLOTHED WITH JESUS’ ROBE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

†              † 

Do you know who first clothed man with coats of skin? It was God Almighty Himself, when He found Adam and Eve hiding behind the bushes because they were afraid of Him.

They had become fearful and conscious that they had sinned against God. In their sin-consciousness, they realized that they were naked and that the glory of God, which had been their covering, was gone.

So God killed an animal to clothe Adam and Eve with coats of skin, an animal had to die and its bloodied skin became their covering. This speaks of the blood of Jesus that covers you when He became your burnt offering. The Lamb of God did not just take away your sins. He also gave you His righteousness.

You are covered by Jesus’ blood. You are righteous by His blood. God has clothed you with the robe of righteousness, which was paid for by Jesus’ blood. I am not talking about a physical robe made of cloth.

I am talking about the robe of righteousness that was on Jesus when He said to the storm, “Peace, be still!” and there came a perfect calm  when healing flowed from Him to the sick and when He raised Lazarus from the dead.

When you believe that you are righteous because of Jesus’ blood, you will see the effects of wearing His robe of righteousness. You will see miracles happening before your very eyes. You become a blessing magnet, a favor or grace magnet. It is not your own righteousness, but the righteousness of Jesus which you have put on, that is attracting all these blessings of God into your life.

So have the consciousness of being clothed with Jesus’ robe of righteousness. Every day, come to God and say, “Father, I thank You that Jesus is my burnt offering. He covers me from head to toe with His righteousness. What He is to You, I am. As He is now, so am I.

I am in Him.” And you will see the manifestations of the blessings of health, wholeness, protection and provision that the robe attracts! 

AMEN

Leviticus 1:6
                                And he shall skin the burnt offering and cut it into its pieces.           

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 29 Feb 2020, 10:46 am

Be Mindful Of Christ’s Obedience At The Cross

†              † 

Have you ever felt condemned because of the bad thoughts you have had? You could be in the middle of a prayer meeting when suddenly a dirty thought enters your mind. Actually, it is the devil who puts such thoughts in your mind. Then, he steps back, looks at you and knocks you on your head, saying, “How can you call yourself a Christian and still think such thoughts?”

Some people get temporarly stuck in bondage over bad thoughts that they have had because they  felt that they had to confess every one of them and seek God’s forgiveness. But that is not what God’s Word exhorts us to do. You see, God wants us to bring “every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ”. Now, whose obedience are we to focus on? Christ’s obedience and not our own obedience!

But what is “the obedience of Christ”? It is His obedience at the cross, where “by one Man’s obedience many will be made righteous”. (Romans 5:19) Jesus shed His blood for us at the cross. This means that when our thoughts condemn us, we are to focus our thoughts on Jesus’ obedience at the cross.

The devil can only make inroads into our minds when he gets us to focus on our obedience instead of Christ’s obedience. His strategy is to point us to our obedience or the lack of it to determine our standing before God. But just as our position as sinners is not based on what we do, but what the first Adam did, in the same way, we are forever righteous today not because of what we do, but because of what Christ, the last Adam, did on the cross.

So the next time your thoughts seem to condemn you, say, “I am righteous whether I have good or bad thoughts. My righteousness has nothing to do with my obedience. Jesus’ obedience at the cross made me righteous.” Then,go ahead and pray, knowing that you have access to God and His favor, and that He hears the prayer of the righteous. (Proverbs 15:29)

2 Corinthians 10:5
                                           casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,                    

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 23 Feb 2020, 11:19 pm

Cling to Spirit of Jesus Christ

†              † 

Refuse to allow chaos steal your peace and ability to stay in order,  for there is a spiritual storm raging all around you in every direction, for the EVIL one knows his time is short and he doing all he can to throw you off track from Path that the Lord has provided for you to to overcome all the EVIL that is everywhere,  and you can be free and stay above  it all by recognizing and refusing to be a part of it, says the Lord. 

Your place of refuge is in the Spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ, for he is your safe haven, and your  escape from the EVIL that is every where and increasing daily, so cling ever so tight to SPIRIT of the Lord Jesus Christ like never before for he is coming soon to take his Sheep out of the Evil word very soon and he will leave the evil ones behind,   AMEN

Isaiah 26:3
                      You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 20 Feb 2020, 8:02 pm

Be Zealous

†              †

TAKE HEED BRETHERN,  for the LORD will show you things that you need to recognize from your past that will reveal a need for a change of HEART, and you must not dwell on  the times of rejection or reproach, which could cause you to lose heart.  Rather, review your life's difficulties objectively with an eye to make positive rightous changes that will bring SPIRITUAL delight within your HEART, says the Lord.  This is an opportunity for freedom and greater spiritual strength.  AMEN

Revelation 3:19
                               "As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent."                                                      

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 15 Feb 2020, 9:11 pm

HEALTHIER, STRONGER EACH DAY

†              † 

Back then in the early church, Christians would meet each other every day, either corporately in the temple or from house to house in smaller groups. And when they met in their homes, the Bible tells us that they would break bread. That’s the Holy Communion, and they took it every day!

Now, I am not saying that you must take the Holy Communion every day. But if you feel led to and you want to, go ahead! The thing about taking the Holy Communion daily is this: If you are sick, you can be made well on a gradual basis. This means that you get healthier and stronger from day to day first thirtyfold, then sixtyfold, then a hundredfold!

You see, while you can receive healing through the prayer of faith (Mark 11:24), it sometimes puts pressure on you because it requires you to believe that you receive it all—complete healing—the moment you pray. There is nothing wrong with the prayer of faith, but you may find yourself saying, “I must believe I receive it all, now! I must believe I have it all, now!”

But the Holy Communion allows you to receive a measure of healing every time you partake in faith, so that you get better and better. The more you take it, the better you become. There is no pressure to believe that you receive it all at once. Isn’t God good? He meets you at your level of faith!
Now, there are cases I know of in our church, in my family and in my own life, where the manifestation of healing is immediate and complete. If it happens that way, praise God! But if not, don’t worry. The more you partake, the better you will become.

I know of people who take the Holy Communion three times a day, just like they would medicine! Why not? My friend, if you are very sick and you are diligently taking your medication three times a day, why not give the Lord’s Supper the same amount of attention? Why not boost your recovery rate? And the next time you eat the bread and drink the cup, you may just find your disease totally gone!

Acts 2:46
                        So continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they ate their food with gladness and simplicity of heart, 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 29 Jan 2020, 2:10 pm

Walk in The SPIRIT ALWAYS

†              † 

Watch for a tendency in these end times that lack patience with others and to snap at them,  this is a function of the flesh exhibited in pride and disrespect, and it is GOD's desire as to what to do  is to always walk in the Spirit and to respond to others with kindness and consideration no matter what says the Lord, and the Lord wants your heart to be an extension of his love of MANKIND,  AMEN.....

Proverbs 15:1
                                A soft answer turns away wrath, But a harsh word stirs up anger.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 11 Jan 2020, 5:31 pm

Spend time in GOD's WORD

†              † 

George Müller, who lived in the 1800s, cared for about 10,000 orphans in total in his five large orphanages. But he never allowed his huge responsibility to take him away from the Word of God. He said that every day, he would set aside time to study the scriptures until his inner man was happy in the Lord.

Mülleronce met a man who worked between 14 and 16 hours every day. He told the man, “You are destroying your health. You don’t have time for your family and, most importantly, you don’t have time to nourish your inner man with the Word of God.”

The man replied, “I hear you, but I can’t see how I can cut down my working hours and spend time in the Word because even with the 14 to 16 hours I put in each day, I still can’t put enough bread on the table for my family.”

As the man walked away, Müller said, “He doesn’t believe that if he gives time to God’s Word first, God will take care of all his needs.”

Likewise, do you really believe that every day, only one thing is needful? Even if the bills don’t get paid, the children are not making any headway in their studies and the office work is not completed, all these things can wait. Only one thing is needful that you spend time in the Word of God.

When Martha complained to Jesus that her sister Mary had left her to serve alone (Mary was sitting at Jesus’ feet and hearing His Word), Jesus defended Mary by saying, “Martha, Martha, you are worried and troubled about many things. But one thing is needed, and Mary has chosen that good part, which will not be taken away from her.”          (Luke 10:41–42)

You will not lose out when you take time to sit down and listen to God’s Word. Even your health and well-being will be blessed.           (Proverbs 4:22)

So take time today to meditate on His Word. It will make your way prosperous and give you divine health and good success!  
                                                    read it in    Joshua 1:8–9

Proverbs 4:20–21
                                My son, give attention to my words; incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes; keep them in the midst of your heart; 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 04 Jan 2020, 2:38 pm

RIGHTEOUSNESS IMPUTED TO YOU

†              † 

You are blessed today because all your sins are forgiven in Christ. God does not count your sins against you. Instead, He counts you righteous in Christ. That is why you are the blessed man to whom the Lord does not and will not impute sin!

What happens to such a man? Let’s look at the story of Jacob to find out.

The Bible records how Jacob had deceived his father and cheated his elder brother Esau of his firstborn blessing. (Genesis 27:1–41) Yet, in spite of his sin of deception, God chose to speak to Jacob. And no, God did not say to this cheat, “You terrible sinner! How can you deceive your own father? You are cursed!”

No, to deceitful Jacob, God said, “I am the Lord God of Abraham your father and the God of Isaac; the land on which you lie I will give to you and your descendants…Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have spoken to you.” (Genesis 28:13–15) Here was a man to whom God did not impute sin!

God did not rebuke Jacob at all. Instead, we hear Him telling Jacob, “I will give to you…I am with you…I will keep you…I will bring you back…I will not leave you…” Jacob certainly did not deserve these blessings.

This is one man who walked in the truth of Romans 4:8—“Blessed is the man to whom the Lord shall not impute sin”! Now, I am not encouraging you to sin, but I want you to see the love and grace of God toward us.

If Jacob was so blessed, how much more you and I today, who are under the new covenant of grace established by the blood of Jesus. How much more is our blessedness because Jesus has removed all our sins at the cross!

Because of Jesus’ finished work, God does not impute sin to you. What He does impute to you is righteousness apart from works. (Romans 4:6) And because you are righteous, get ready for His blessings! (Proverbs 10:6)

Romans 4:8
                                 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord shall not impute sin.”

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 31 Dec 2019, 9:40 pm

YOU ARE BLESSED

†              † 

Would you want to buy a chair that Jesus made? I would, even if it cost US$1,000 because it would be of superb quality. Whatever Jesus did, He did it with perfect excellence.

And because Christ is in you, the things which you produce will be of exceptional quality too,  and hat includes your children, who will be champions. Deuteronomy 28:4 says, “Blessed shall be the fruit of your body, the produce of your ground and the increase of your herds, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flocks”

God was using terms that the Israelites understood since they were farmers and shepherds. Today, “your ground” is the place of your work. This means that “the produce” of your work shall be of excellent quality.

That is not all. God promises that quantity will always follow quality because Deuteronomy 28:11 says that the Lord will “grant you plenty of goods, in the fruit of your body,” which means that you will have plenty of children, “in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your ground,” which means that your business will flourish and you will be a leading producer in the area of your specialty.

And your excellence and your plenty do not come by your efforts. They come by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, who paid for you to have divine provision “though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich”. (2 Corinthians 8:9)

Jesus was made destitute of all material things at the cross. He had nothing! As He hung on the cross, He watched the Roman soldiers gamble for His robe. His last possession on earth was gambled away. He became poor, so that you could be blessed with the excellent and the plenty! AMEN  

Deuteronomy 28:4
                                       “Blessed shall be the fruit of your body, the produce of your ground and the increase of your herds, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flocks.                                 

† © 2019 Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  †

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 28 Dec 2019, 2:45 pm

GRAB  THE SNAKE BY ITS TAIL 

†              †

God wants to take the natural things in your life and make them supernaturally blessed. He does this by asking you to give Him what you already have in the natural, and He will do the supernatural.

That is why the Lord told Moses to cast his rod on the ground.

When Moses cast his rod on the ground, which represents him giving the rod to the Lord, that same rod became the rod of God. With that rod, the Red Sea was opened. (Exodus 14:16) And when that rod was used to hit a rock, water flowed out of the rock. (Exodus 17:5–6) It was no longer a natural rod, but the supernatural rod of God!

But why did the rod become a serpent when Moses cast it to the ground?

Moses never realized that there was a “snake” in his rod. You see, because of the fall of man, there is a touch of the curse a snake in every natural thing, including your career, natural strength, talents and ministry.

So how do you deal with the “snake” that is in all the natural things in your life?

First, cast it to the Lord. Then, do what the Lord told Moses next: “Reach out your hand and take it by the tail”

Now, it could be fatal to take a snake by its tail because it can easily turn its head around and bite you. So why did God say that?

When you take it by the tail, God will take the head! He wants you to let Him handle the head, and not grab it or hold on to it tightly in fear or self-effort.

That is how you see your career, strength, talents and ministry supernaturally blessed.

My friend,  there is a snake, a touch of the curse, in everything in the natural. But give what is natural to the Lord and see the touch of the curse replaced with the supernatural touch of God! AMEN

Exodus 4:2–3
                                So the Lord said to him, “What is that in your hand?” He said, “A rod.” And He said, “Cast it on the ground.” So he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from it.                           

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 24 Dec 2019, 3:57 pm

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

†              † 

Greetings members of Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Mailing List, I want wish each and everyone of you and your family and all of your friends a BLESSED MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 21 Dec 2019, 9:09 pm

LET YOUR HEART BE ESTABLISHED BY GRACE

†              † 

God does not want your heart full of worries and fears, tossed and turned by every challenge that comes your way. He wants your heart at rest and established by His grace toward you.

But when you think that the breakthroughs to your challenges depend on your ability to obey God, then your heart will not be at rest. It will be full of worries and anxieties. Why? Because you can never obey God perfectly.

But when you depend on God’s grace, that is, His undeserved, unmerited favor, the opposite happens your heart becomes established. When you know that the only thing that qualifies you to receive God’s blessings is faith in the finished work of Christ, your heart becomes established.

Then, you will walk without the fear of your troubles swallowing you up. You will walk with full assurance that His blessings will be manifested in your life.

God wants your heart established, knowing that His righteousness, healing, protection and provision are yours all paid for by Jesus’ finished work at the cross. God’s blessings are sure in your life because they are not dependent on your ability to keep His laws, but Jesus’ perfect obedience.
You see, under the old covenant, you receive God’s blessings only if you keep all His laws.

If you sin and fail to keep even one law, you will be disqualified from receiving His blessings. But today, under the new covenant, your sins no longer disqualify you because God Himself has said, “For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.”

So let your heart be established by God’s grace. Because of His grace, you have full access to His blessings. You no longer have to worry about whether you are good enough. You can stand firm on the promises made in His Word and enjoy His blessings today because Jesus has paid the price. Your part is only to believe and receive! AMEN

Hebrews 13:9
     It is good that the heart be established by grace                                                    

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 17 Dec 2019, 7:20 pm

BLESSED WITH EVERY PNEUMATIKOS BLESSING

†              †

Some people think that the term “spiritual blessing” refers to only non-visible and intangible blessings like peace and joy. To them, God’s promise of “every spiritual blessing” excludes the tangible blessings of health, provision, a healthy marriage and so on. They say things like, “Don’t expect God to remove this tumor because our blessings are only spiritual.”

My friend, do you know what the word “spiritual” here means? In the original Greek text, it is pneumatikos, which in this context means having properties and characteristics belonging to the Spirit of God, so if you have the pneumatikos blessing of health, for example, it means that it is of the Spirit of God, and therefore does not depend on your exercising or dieting.

The same goes for the pneumatikos blessing of provision. It is of the Spirit of God and does not depend on our toiling seven days a week or monitoring the stock market. So believe that you have received every pneumatikos blessing, and you will find yourself enjoying blessings that are eternal, just as God is eternal, and of a quality that only the Spirit of God can give!  AMEN

Ephesians 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next