Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyToday at 9:32 pm by Admin

» Bill & Hillary Clinton
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyToday at 9:12 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyToday at 8:57 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyToday at 8:44 pm by Admin

» Daily Encounter with: ACTS International
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyToday at 8:43 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyToday at 8:37 pm by Admin

» AISH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyToday at 8:36 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyToday at 7:43 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyToday at 3:47 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyToday at 3:40 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyToday at 3:19 pm by Admin

» My Manna
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyToday at 2:26 pm by Admin

» Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyToday at 2:24 pm by Admin

» Nolte: 11 Facts that Have Already Unraveled the Ukraine Hoax
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyToday at 2:20 pm by Admin

» BREITBART NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyToday at 11:25 am by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyToday at 10:03 am by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyToday at 10:02 am by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyToday at 10:02 am by Admin

» 900-year-old prophecy claims Pope Francis will mark doomsday
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyToday at 9:29 am by Admin

» BIRTH PANGS – Series of Powerful Earthquakes Volcano's Strike Around the Globe
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 EmptyToday at 9:28 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin on Sun 03 Sep 2017, 11:59 pm

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . .
Acquaint yourself with proverbs, for in them you will learn instruction.

CUSTOMS— BURIAL & MOURNING (Part 2 of 3)
David testifies to the fact that all men die: "Remember how short my time is; for what futility have You created all the children of men? What man can live and not see death? Can he deliver his life from the power of the grave? Selah." [Psalms (Tehillym) 89. 47 - 48 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

Solomon, the wisest man that ever lived, also testifies to this truth: "No man has authority over the life breath - to hold back the life breath, and no one has power in the day of death. There is no release from that, war and riches are powerless to save its owner." [Ecclesiastes (Kohelet) 8. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "For in respect of the fate of man and the fate of beast, they have one and the same fate; as the one dies so dies the other, and both have the same life breath; man has no superiority over beast, for all is vanity." [Ecclesiastes (Kohelet) 3. 19 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

Death came as a tyrant because of sin and disobedience [Romans 5. 12] and is an inescapable appointment. [Hebrews 9. 27] The moment Adam sinned he spiritually died and the seeds of physical death were sown in his body. The Hebrew translation of Genesis/Bereshith 2:17, the last phrase: "you shall surely die" — is literally — "dying (spiritually) you shall (eventually) die (physically)." Adam lost the life of GOD and died spiritually (separated from the ETERNAL CREATOR). From that moment he became mortal — that is, he continued in a dying state until he eventually died physically. From that time onward mankind was doomed to live in a land of the dead and dying. The whole earth groans because of this enemy which strikes quickly and without warning. Death is no respecter of persons but touches every home — all must surrender to its power!

Many believe death is the end — that when a man dies, his body rots in the grave — that there is no life thereafter — that man lives a few span years and then it is all over. According to GOD'S INCORRUPTIBLE & TRUSTWORTHY WORD, we are not so cut off for after this life there is another life!

The appearance of Moses and Elijah on the transfiguration mount shows clearly that the souls of the departed are conscious. [Luke 9. 30] Moses had been dead for 1,500 years, and there he was back again on earth talking to the MESSIAH YESHUA, the ANOINTED ONE!

Would the ALMIGHTY ETERNAL ONE fashion the wonders of creation: earth, sun, moon and stars; make provision for the benefit of mankind, and prepare all of these things for man if man is only to live a few years and then be no more forever? True, the earth is at present under a curse for man's sake, and man has been weakened and defiled by sin, but this is no reason for thinking that OMNIPOTENT, OMNISCIENT LORD will permit present conditions to continue indefinitely! Rather it is a reason for thinking that the HOLY EVERLASTING ONE has some eternal purpose for man, and that the time will come when HE will have a new creation (physical & spiritual) where there will be no more evidences of sin and death.

If man was created in the image of GOD and is HIS workmanship, then there must be a continuance of life or else GOD'S work is eternally ruined. Creation is a failure if this present life is all there is for man. All is vanity and GREAT & MIGHTY MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE made a mistake in ever making anything if nothing attains perfection here and now. But GOD'S INFALLIBLE WORD declares that man has an eternal existence whether he is a believer in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH or not. The wicked exist forever in torment, their reward for wickedness and rejection of salvation which is only through the RISEN SAVIOR.

All nature speaks loudly of resurrection life. In the fall, we witness the withering grass, the fading flower and the falling leaf; and soon the earth is in the grip of ice and snow. Death apparently is master. But, as soon as spring comes, new life appears; the grass becomes green again, the barren trees put forth new buds, and the song birds are heard once more. All nature rejoices! That which was seemingly dead is alive again.

The TANAKH (HEBREW SCRIPTURES) declare life after death and the resurrection. Quoting Rebbe R. Eleazar in the TALMUD: "The dead outside the Land will not be resurrected; for it is said in SCRIPTURE — I will set glory in the land of the living — [implying] the dead of the land in which I have my desire will be resurrected." [Kethuboth, Illa]

We read that Isaac "was gathered to his people" as was Jacob. [Genesis/Bereshith 25. 8; 49. 33] To these patriarchs it meant that they were going to the region of Sheol, the place of departed spirits. Jacob contemplates joining his supposedly dead son, Joseph, in that region. [Genesis/Bereshith 37. 35; 42. 38]

Job exclaimed: "But I know that my VINDICATOR (Hebrew: ga'al — REDEEMER) lives; in the end HE will testify on earth — this, after my skin is destroyed. But in my flesh I shall behold ELOWAH, I myself, not another, would behold HIM; would see with my own eyes: my heart yearns within me." [Job (Iyob) 19. 25 - 27]

When one of his sons died, David exclaimed: "I shall go to him, but he will never come back to me." [2 Samuel (Shemuel Bet) 12. 23 Tanakh, Nevi'im] And speaking to the Lord, he said: "I, justified, will behold YOUR face; I shall be satisfied when I awake in YOUR likeness." [Psalms/Tehillym 17. 15 - the Hebrew word for awake is "koom" meaning-to get up, to lift up, to raise, to incite, to stir up, to make stand] David knew that he would be like the LORD at the resurrection. He, as a Jew, believed in the resurrection from the dead even as another fellow Jew after him believed and wrote: "For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the SAVIOR, the LORD JESUS CHRIST, WHO will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to HIS GLORIOUS BODY, according to the working by which HE is able even to subdue all things to HIMSELF." [Philippians 3. 20 - 21]

When ETERNAL GOD appeared to Moses in the burning bush, HE declared: "I am the GOD of your father, the GOD of Abraham, the GOD of Isaac, and the GOD of Jacob" [Exodus (Shemot) 3. 6 Tanakh, Torah] by which, the HOLY ONE meant that HE was still their LIVING GOD, even though they no longer roamed the earth; they continued to be living personalities. The LORD JESUS used this revelation to declare, "GOD is not the GOD of the dead, but of the living." [Matthew 22. 32]

. . . to be continued

Sha'alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!
Redeem Israel, O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles!
Be blessed as we bid farewell to Shabbat! May the ALMIGHTY ONE, WHO separates the holy from the secular, forgive our sins, guide our life, fill our upcoming week with HIS DIVINE PRESENCE. Refresh yourself and others through HIS wisdom & discernment, love & kindness- that some of the sweetness of Sabbath be experienced daily.
Go with GOD! Tov Shavua — Have a good week.
DAY 12 of REPENTANCE There are unwavering truths for which we must be ready to take a stand; to defend or even die for. Although there are many things that divide us; none of them are worth surrendering the unity of HIS body. "For first of all, when you come together as a church, I hear that there are divisions among you, and in part I believe it." [1 Corinthians 11:18]
When we see the slightest hint of divisions arising, we must immediately seek the LORD and examine ourselves. We are called to love each other. "Create in me a clean heart, O GOD; renew in me a steadfast spirit." [Psalm 51:10]

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness.

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin on Sat 02 Sep 2017, 10:50 pm

Ignorance can become quite lethal.

CUSTOMS — BURIAL & MOURNING (Part 1 of 3)
"They (Job’s friends) broke into loud weeping; each one tore his robe and threw dust into the air onto his head." [Job (Iyob) 2. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

Immediately after death, close relatives of the deceased perform the Keriah custom by making a slight tear in their clothing as a sign of mourning. This act describes the severance of the living from the dead and is performed in moments of deepest grief. It is the mark of a broken or torn heart on the clothing.

Pious Jews direct that a little sack of Holy Land soil be placed in their coffin. It is written in the Jew's oral law (Talmud): "He that lives in the Holy Land is as though he were without sin. He that inhabits the City one hour and dies there is sure of the world to come." Having been denied the opportunity to live and die in Erez Yisroel (Land of Israel), they yearn to be buried with a bit of the soil of the Promised Holy Land. This also explains the custom of placing the body with the head to the east, Zion-ward. The burial shroud is made of white linen cloth and covers the undergarments. A prominent person may be buried with his Tallit (Prayer Shawl) but the fringes are removed or cut.

The grave is filled in, the first spadefuls by family and friends, and the rest by members of the burial society — the hevra kadisha. At the conclusion of the burial ceremony, the Kaddish is recited by the sons of the deceased or by a close relative. The Kaddish (means: sanctification) is a famous Jewish prayer which speaks of the greatness of ALMIGHTY GOD, of redemption from exile, and of everlasting peace in MESSIANIC times.

Upon returning home, a hard-boiled egg and a little ashes are placed before the mourners. The egg, being a symbol of life, reminds them that while death is inescapable, the living must face the future with faith and hope. The ashes, as a sign of mourning, date back to ancient times when ashes and earth were strewn on the head in times of misfortune. With this simple rite begins the period of Shivah (seven), the seven days of mourning. This custom is based on the fact that Joseph mourned for his father Jacob seven days. [Genesis/Bereshith 50. 10] Relatives and friends come to visit the mourners and to console them. The bereaved usually sit on low stools during this time. Throughout the seven days, the memorial lamp is kept lighted in memory of the dead. Mourners abstain from entertainment and pleasures for thirty days. In some families, this custom is continued for twelve months. As another expressions of grief, mirrors and other decorative objects in the house are usually covered up or put away. A large candle is lighted, which is renewed and kept burning for thirty days (except on Sabbath) in reverence for the dead.

A year after the death, the relatives and friends come to pay their respects to the deceased. The Kaddish is recited and one of the prayers is the famous Psalm/Tehillym 23, "The LORD is my SHEPHERD." Every year the death anniversary is observed at home and in the synagogue. At home a memorial lamp or candle in a glass is lit at sunset and allowed to burn until the next sunset. This ceremony is called Yahrzeit. "The light of the candle flickers and waves in harmony with the light of TORAH." [Proverbs (Mishle) 20. 27 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

From the SCRIPTURAL account, man was created to live forever and not to die. CREATOR GOD'S ultimate purpose is to have a world of perfect beings having eternal fellowship with HIMSELF. And this eventually will come to pass even as the LORD GOD OF HOSTS intended. But, in the meantime along with our first parents in the Garden of Eden, the entrance of sin brought death, both physical and spiritual.

. . . to be continued

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!
Welcome Shabbat — Queen of the Week. . . last in creation, first in thought. [Sabbath reading: Ki Tetze ‘When you go” – Deuteronomy 21:10-25:19; Isaiah 54:1-10; Luke 23:1-5]
Exalt the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH, the KING OF GLORY, WHO gives True Sabbath Peace & Rest.
DAY 11 of REPENTANCE How often have you evaluated someone and come to the conclusion that you are better? Be honest — raising your eyebrows; negative speech or comment; a little shaking of the head; or rolling of the eyes; normal human behavior. How often do we excuse ourselves by saying, “everybody does it." However, the LIFE-GIVING SCRIPTURES plainly teaches "Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself." [Philippians 2:3] "Create in me a clean heart, O GOD; renew in me a determined spirit." [Psalm 51:10]

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 19 Aug 2017, 12:32 pm

We are not what we think we are; but — what we think, we are.

CUSTOMS — SH'MA
"Sh'ma Yisrael YEHOWAH ELOHEYNU, YEHOWAH Echad." [Hear, O Israel! The LORD our GOD, the LORD is ONE!] "You shall love the LORD your GOD with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. Take to heart these instructions with which I charge you this day. Impress them diligently upon your children. Recite them when you stay at home, and when you are away, when you lie down and when you rise up. Bind them as a sign on your hand and let them serve as a frontlet (symbol) between your eyes (on your forehead); inscribe them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 6. 4 – 9 Tanakh, Torah]

The Sh’ma proclaims the covenant between OMNIPOTENT GOD and man, between body and soul and mind and heart, between life at home and life in society, between parents and children, between the material and the spiritual. Under GOD'S love, all become one. An old Jewish say is to the effect that "he who utters the Sh'ma is as if he held a two-edged sword." Accurately, the WORD OF GOD is compared to the sharpest of martial arms, "the two-edged sword." [Revelation 1. 16 & Hebrews 4. 12] An observant Jew will say the Sh'ma at least twice a day, the first thing upon arising and the last thing at night.

"Hear O Israel! The LORD our GOD, the LORD is ONE!" The first verse expresses our acceptance of the yoke of the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. GOD is ONE and HE is unique. HIS ONENESS transcends all other forms of oneness. GOD'S oneness is absolute. HE is like no other and human beings cannot fully comprehend HIM.
"You shall love the LORD your GOD" — this is putting HIM first above all.
"With all your heart" — do good deeds (mitzvahs) wholeheartedly as unto the LORD GOD.
"With all your soul" — life must be totally dedicated to mitzvah (good deeds) and, if need be, surrendered in martyrdom for HIS NAME.
"With all your might" — we must serve with every ounce of our strength, with all the capacities of body and mind. We must equally serve CREATOR GOD with our worldly goods and possessions.
"Teach them diligently to your children" — education and study of TORAH is a form of worship, for TORAH reveals the Covenant. The child is to be initiated from the earliest age. Therefore Jews have come to love learning (Sifri).
"Recite them in your home and when you walk by the way" — the home is the fountainhead of Judaism. There are no vacations from Jewishness. At times, Jews have been "at home" in their land; all too often they have been forced to "walk by the way" — homeless and driven. Wherever their lot was cast, by impressing these words upon their children they have survived.
"When you lie down" — this is the source of evening worship, which centers about the Sh’ma. It makes an end to the day's work and sanctifies the night's rest.
"When you rise up" — this is the source of morning worship, which also centers about the Sh’ma. It places the day under GOD'S command.
"Bind them as a sign on your hand" — the hand is the instrument of action; it must be guided by GOD'S directive. This injunction is also the source of the rite of Tefillin shel Yad, the phylactery wrapped about arm and hand.
"let them serve as frontlets between your eyes" — our vision is to be synchronized with GOD'S vision. This is also the source of the rite of Tefillin shel Rosh, the phylactery placed on the head.
"Inscribe them on the doorposts of your house and upon your gates" — the home and all its rooms are to be a sanctuary. The words spoken in it and the transactions performed in it must reflect an awareness of the ALMIGHTY'S PRESENCE.

The ZOHAR, one of the Jews' most sacred books, comments on the Sh'ma, saying: "Why is there need of mentioning the NAME of GOD three times in this verse? The First YEHOWAH is the NAME of the FATHER above. The Second is the STEM OF JESSE through David. And the Third ONE is the WAY which is below (meaning the HOLY SPIRIT WHO shows us the WAY) and these THREE are ONE."

According to the ZOHAR, the MESSIAH is not only called YEHOWAH, but is a very part of the TRIUNE GOD. This teaching of the ZOHAR is based upon the WORD OF GOD through Jeremiah, where in giving the promise of Israel's safety through MESSIAH YESHUA, it is added: "And this is the NAME by which HE shall be called: "YEHOWAH TSEDEQNOV (YEHOWAH is our RIGHTEOUSNESS/VINDICATOR)." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 23. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

The utterance, "GOD" is used three times in the Sh'ma (the Hebrew use the plural form each time). The second word for GOD is "ELOHEYNU — our GOD." The "nu" at the end of the word means "our" and is attached to a word to indicate that the word is plural. Thus Moses, who wrote the Sh'ma at GOD'S directions, knew and believed that GOD is a plurality!

There are two words for "one" in the Hebrew language: echad and yachid. Echad is a compound unity "one made up of parts" meaning several, or many in one. Echad is from a primitive root meaning to unify as, to collect one's thoughts and means properly, united. Yachid is interpreted to mean absolutely and indivisibly one. Yachid is used forcefully in the BIBLE as an absolute unity and is found twelve times in the OLD COVENANT, but not once is it used to denote the unity of GOD!

Although plural in form, when the word for GOD is mentioned it is constantly accompanied by verbs and adjectives in the singular. In the first verse of Genesis/Bereshith, the verb create is singular, yet the word for GOD, ELOHIYM, is plural. [Genesis/Bereshith 1. 26; 2. 24; 3. 22; 11. 7; Isaiah/Yeshayah 5. 8; Ezekiel/Yehezke-El 31. 17] In contrast with this, when the word is used of heathen gods, plural verbs and adjectives are used!

Compound unity is pictured clearly in one cluster of grapes — the congregation was assembled as one man. Uni-plurality can be illustrated many ways — day and night, one day; man and wife, one; the shell, the white, the yolk of an egg, one egg; and when GOD (plural) said, "Let US make man in OUR IMAGE" — HE made man a trinity — spirit, soul and body. The LOVING MASTER definitely wants us to know and understand that there is none like HIM.

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!
Welcome Sabbath Re’eh (“Behold” – Deuteronomy 11:26-16:17; Isaiah 54:11-55:5; John 15:1-17:26) — Queen of the week! Praised are YOU, YEHOWAH, our GOD, SOVEREIGN of the Universe, WHO makes us holy with YOUR mitzvoth and favors us with the Holy Shabbat, lovingly and graciously given to us. Assuredly, HE WHO keeps Israel neither slumbers or sleeps!
Praise to Almighty CREATOR God! We praise and bless you O GOD for lovingly and graciously giving YOUR Holy Shabbat — the Bride — the imagery of beauty & radiance, testifying to the tremendous affection that the Sabbath is enjoyed among YOUR people in YOUR presence.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 18 Aug 2017, 7:46 pm

If you do not bend the twig of a vine when it is young, you cannot bend it when it hardens. [TALMUD, MIDRASH Mishie 22]

GIFT OF SUFFERING
"For to you it has been granted on behalf of CHRIST, not only to believe in HIM, but also to suffer for HIS sake." [Philippians 1. 29]
CREATOR GOD is INFINITE POWER and manifests infinite love as seen throughout HOLY SCRIPTURE. Undeserved suffering in the world has long been one of the chief arguments of atheists. They insist that if GOD exists, HE is either powerless to prevent such suffering or simply does not care. How completely misinformed, misguided, confused, and mistaken they are!

In reality, there is no such thing as unmerited suffering, "for all have sinned" and "the wages of sin is death." [Romans 3. 23; 6. 23] A person may suffer because of the sin of someone else, but even that person has undoubtedly brought suffering to others on occasion.

All sufferings have a purpose, for GOD OMNIPOTENT makes even man's wrath to praise HIM. "The fiercest of men shall acknowledge YOU, when YOU gird on the last bit of fury." [Psalms (Tehillym) 76. 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim] When Adam sinned, the MOST HIGH GOD cursed the ground for man's sake. [Genesis/Bereshith 3. 17] Multitudes of lost sinners have come to the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH for salvation as a result of the sufferings they have experienced in the world under GOD'S curse. The ETERNAL BLAMELESS ONE makes everyone GUILTY, that HE may have MERCY on all who come to HIM. Then, HE is free to show mercy on the believers, or execute judgment on those who refuse HIS way of redemption. Truly, ALMIGHTY GOD ETERNAL is the "RIGHTEOUS JUDGE" and the only "MERCIFUL GOD!"

Followers of MESSIAH are given the privilege of being "partakers of CHRIST'S sufferings, that when HIS glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy. If you are reproached for the NAME of CHRIST, blessed are you, for the SPIRIT of glory and of GOD rests upon you. On their part HE is blasphemed, but on your part HE is glorified." [1 Peter 4. 13 - 14] The LORD JESUS CHRIST is the only ONE WHO ever lived, WHO never deserved to suffer, since HE alone was sinless. But, "CHRIST suffered for us...the just for the unjust, that HE might bring us to GOD." [1 Peter 2. 21; 3. 18]

One day, and that very soon it will all be over, "and GOD will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away." [Revelation 21. 4] However until then, "though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory." [2 Corinthians 4. 16 - 17] The MASTER OF MERCY & TRUTH is gracious and full of mercy. May our eyes behold, our hearts rejoice, and our souls be glad in the salvation of our GREAT GOD.

GOD, our GLORIOUS KING, holds HIS people in the hottest part of the fire of suffering in order to completely purify us, but HE is with us throughout the process and never takes HIS eyes off us nor allows us to be destroyed. And the purification will be complete only when GOD can see HIS image in us…just as the silversmith holds the silver over the flame in order to burn away all the impurities. When it is fully refined, he can see his image in it.
It took the splitting of the Red Sea and the revelation at Mount Sinai to convince the Jewish people that the depths of their fiery suffering in Egypt had forged them into a people capable of experiencing the heights of Redemption and Revelation. So, to HIM alone do we render thanks for HIS sovereign power.

Email: delrifkah@gmail.com

The best preparation for tomorrow is the proper use of today.

GOD WHO BECAME MAN
The MESSIAH OF ISRAEL was promised by COVENANT GOD to come to Israel, first as the lowly Nazarene to suffer and die for the people's sins, then to come the second time as the GLORIOUS RULER and LORD over all the earth. GOD foretold through the prophets of old that this DELIVERER would be born into the Human family through the Tribe of Judah and that HE would also be DIVINE. HE was not to be "a son of GOD" as each Israelite was; but HE was to be "THE SON OF GOD" in a unique sense. HE would be "GOD manifested in the flesh." The LIVING ONE had promised Israel that HE would come to dwell in their midst. One of HIS names declares the same truth, for that name is "IMMANU'EL" or "GOD-with-us."

In Hebrew, the term "son of" indicates a relationship and an active part of someone or something. For example, if you would be called a son of peace — you would be a person possessing a peaceful disposition or one who engages in peaceful activities. You might be called "a son of Abraham" — meaning you are of direct descent, or you belong to the people who have the faith of Abraham. The expression, "son of man" — means one who shares human nature and human qualities as well as one who is subject to human weaknesses or infirmities. The term "son of man" can be applied to every human being, but there is only ONE WHO is called "THE SON OF MAN." HE is the MESSIAH OF ISRAEL, the SAVIOR OF THE WORLD.

The LORD JESUS is not called "a son of GOD" as is everyone who believes in the ALMIGHTY, neither is HE called "a Son of man" as is everyone born into this world — but HE is called "THE SON OF GOD, THE SON OF MAN." YESHUA is human, yet divine. HE is DIVINE, yet HUMAN. This is a mystery and we cannot understand it, but this does not make it impossible to believe and accept. There are mysteries all around us which we cannot understand or explain; yet we accept them. We do not understand how a brown cow can eat green grass and give white milk which, when churned, becomes yellow butter, but we accept it and we partake of it. No one can explain the connection between thought and speech, yet we use thought and speech. So we should not be surprised if we cannot understand incarnation. But though we cannot understand it, we are safe to believe it because GOD HIMSELF declared it would be so; "WHO has ascended heaven or come down? WHO has established all the extremities of the earth? What is HIS NAME or HIS SON'S NAME, if you know it?" [Proverbs (Mishle) 30. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

ELOHIYM created the uttermost extremities of the earth and the heavens. We know also that GOD'S SON is the ONE WHO came down to this earth from heaven, the ONE WHO ascended back up into heaven! And HE was foretold by GOD through HIS prophets as coming again. We read of this ONE, THE SON OF GOD as returning from heaven in a prophecy found in the book of Daniel, "As I looked on, in the night vision, ONE like the SON OF MAN came with the clouds of heaven! — and to HIM was given dominion — that all peoples and nations of every language must serve HIM. HIS dominion is an everlasting kingdom that shall not pass away." [Daniel (Danyel) 7. 13 - 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

Here the EVERLASTING KING, MESSIAH YESHUA is called "THE SON OF MAN." HE had been on earth as a part of humanity, yet here HE is in heaven and returning to earth to receive an Everlasting Kingdom!

Two thousand years ago there was an announcement by the angel to the shepherds keeping watch over their flock at night. The great and wonderful day had arrived for fulfillment of THE INCARNATION as GOD ALMIGHTY had foretold through HIS prophets. Luke's GOSPEL tells, "Then the angel said to them — there is born to you this day in the City of David a SAVIOR, WHO is CHRIST (MESSIAH) the LORD (YEHOWAH)." [Luke 2. 10 - 11]

Thus, the angel was saying that this CHILD WHO was born in Bethlehem (the City of David) is the PROMISED SON OF GOD, the SON OF MAN, IMMANU'EL, GOD-with-us, GOD manifest in the flesh! This CHILD was born as a human being, yet HE is called "THE MESSIAH" and "THE LORD (YEHOWAH)" by the angel who announced it to the shepherds. The MIGHTY CREATOR GOD did come to earth and was manifested in flesh to dwell among HIS people, Israel, exactly as HE had promised!

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!
May protecting wings arch over each of you as we daily commit our lives into the mighty hands of the LORD JESUS. Thanks be to GOD WHO loved us so much HE gave HIS PRECIOUS SON to take our sins away!
In MESSIAH YESHUA, we have the capacity to endure much more than we can imagine, and to prevail under the most trying of circumstances. Commit yourself to the LORD and HE will supply the needed will-power and determination to be victorious. God has to test us to bring forth those treasures that are buried deep within ourselves and make us unique. If we only knew the depths of our potential, we would never want to sleep. If we could only imagine the treasures within us, we would search ceaselessly for them. But GOD does see the greatness within us and in HIS infinite kindness, HE orchestrates our lives so that we will be forced to use the strengths we cannot see for ourselves. "Commit your way to the LORD, trust also in HIM, and HE shall bring it to pass. HE shall bring forth your righteousness as the light, and your justice as the noonday." Psalms/Tehillym 37:5-6 "GOD shall supply all your need according to HIS riches in glory by CHRIST JESUS." Philippians 4:19

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 16 Aug 2017, 9:50 pm

The reason for religion is not reason. . . it is an amazingly marvelous personal relationship with the MIGHTY CREATOR.

OMNISCIENT HOLY ONE
"Great is our LORD, and full of power. HIS wisdom and understanding is infinite, beyond reckoning." [Psalms (Tehillym) 147. 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

Paul asked the great eloquent question — "For who has known the mind of the LORD? or who has been HIS counselor?" [Romans 11. 34] Even the most learned scholars of every age are mere newborn infants in knowledge compared to the ALMIGHTY ONE, "HIS wisdom cannot be fathomed." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 40. 28 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

Everyone who believes in the ONLY TRUE & LIVING GOD acknowledges that HE is omniscient by definition. HE created all things and upholds all things, and understands all things. HE knows the future, for HE is the HIGH & LOFTY ONE WHO inhabits eternity forever dwelling in holiness, "the ONE WHO inhabits eternity" [Isaiah/Yeshayah 57. 15] and created time itself.

To acknowledge this is one thing, to live as if you believe it, is another. Most of the time we live, speak, and choose just as though the ETERNAL ALMIGHTY LORD neither knows nor cares what we do. But, HE really does know and cares! "When I sit down or stand up YOU know it; YOU discern my thoughts from afar. YOU observe my walking and reclining, and are familiar with all my ways. There is not one word on my tongue, but that YOU, O LORD, know it well." [Psalms (Tehillym) 139. 2 - 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

The blessed MASTER OF MERCY & TRUTH is both omniscient and omnipotent. HE is great in power and has created all things. Just look at the sky and the host of stars, even they HE calls by name, and "because of HIS great might and vast power, not one fails to appear." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 40. 26 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

Just as the MASTER DESIGNER made HIS creation "very good" [Genesis/Bereshith 1. 31], so we also, as believers saved by HIS marvelous grace, are "HIS workmanship." [Ephesians 2. 10] The MOST HIGH ONE, blessed be HE, knows us individually and is concerned about our needs. Therefore, HE works with us in all our ways. . . HIS wonders to perform. It is such a privilege to serve our GREAT GOD , HE is THE GREATEST SOURCE of overwhelming joy!

May you know the joy and happiness that only comes from the righteousness of our LORD MESSIAH YESHUA.
The MOST HOLY ONE be with you this day and always and may your days be lived in peace and truth.

Work harder at being what you should be rather than at hiding what you really are.

LIFE IN THE BLOOD
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for your souls upon the altar; it is the blood, as life, that effects expiation for the soul." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 17. 11 Tanakh, Torah]

From Exodus to Revelation, blood is absolutely essential for the remission of sin. HOLY SCRIPTURE expressively tells that innocent shed blood is the penalty that must be paid to remove the guilt of our transgressions and provide us with a clear conscience before our RIGHTEOUS MAKER.
"According to the Law almost all things are purified with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no remission." [Hebrews 9. 22] It is only because of the precious, shed blood of our SAVIOR, MESSIAH YESHUA, that we can stand before our HEAVENLY FATHER, since "the blood of JESUS CHRIST HIS SON CLEANSES us from all sin." [1 John 1. 7]

Even while we were sinners, the LORD JESUS died for us that we can now be "JUSTIFIED by HIS blood" [Romans 5. 9] "having made PEACE through the blood of HIS cross." [Colossians 1. 20] We "were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold — but with the PRECIOUS blood of CHRIST, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot." [1 Peter 1. 18 - 19]
YESHUA ha'MASHIACH "loved us and WASHED us from our sins in HIS OWN blood." [Revelation 1. 5] We were "PURCHASED with HIS OWN blood" [Acts 20. 28] and "we have REDEMPTION through HIS blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of HIS grace." [Ephesians 1. 7; Colossians 1. 14] All praise to the WORTHY LAMB for by HIS blood, HE has "REDEEMED us to GOD." [Revelation 5. 9]

Moreover, YESHUA is effectively and well-able to "SANCTIFY the people with HIS OWN blood" [Hebrews 13. 12] as there is infinite, eternal power "through the blood of the EVERLASTING COVENANT." [Hebrews 13. 20]

"And they OVERCAME him (ha'Satan/the Devil) by the blood of the LAMB and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death." [Revelation 12. 11] This is the last time the blood of the LORD JESUS is mentioned in HOLY SCRIPTURES. Here, the blood is what enables the believers to overcome and withstand the deceptions and accusations of Satan.

At the Seder of Passover, the LORD YESHUA said, "this is MY blood of the NEW COVENANT, which is shed for many for the remission of sins." [Matthew 26. 28] Forbid that anyone should ever "count the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing" [Hebrews 10. 29] in view of the fact that the blood of MESSIAH YESHUA is forever incalculably priceless, blameless, infinitely precious, justifying perfectly, transforming, eternally cleansing and fully sanctifying.
The priceless, precious blood of JESUS, the LORD & KING still washes the stains of sin away; and by it, we can stand cleansed in the GLORY OF HIS PRESENCE.

Praised are YOU, O LORD GOD, for great is YOUR love for us and YOUR compassion boundless. Be gracious to us that we may understand and fulfill the teachings of YOUR HOLY WORD. Enlighten our eyes in YOUR Law that we may cling to YOUR commandments. Thank YOU for YOUR saving power, for from YOU comes our help. Draw us nearer to YOU to serve YOU in faithfulness. Joyfully, we lift our voices and proclaim YOUR PRECIOUS NAME.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 9:08 pm

Experience is what you get when you don’t get what you expect.

IN SEARCH OF MESSIAH
The LORD GOD ALMIGHTY is not a man that HE could lie and when HE makes a promise, HE will keep it. The RIGHTEOUS ONE says what HE means and means what HE says! In the TORAH (OLD COVENANT) we read many prophecies concerning the coming MESSIAH. OMNIPOTENT GOD anointed holy men of Israel to write these promises and there is much said of this ONE SUPREME PERSON WHO was to come. The "CENTRAL FIGURE" of the HOLY SCRIPTURES is the MESSIAH OF ISRAEL, the SAVIOR OF THE WORLD. We see HIM on every page of GOD'S Law. Every incident or person that is mentioned in the OLD TESTAMENT points to the PIERCED ONE in some way to bring out a greater revelation of HIM.

In the NEW COVENANT also we read how YESHUA THE MESSIAH, referred to the TORAH many times as picturing HIMSELF. After HE had resurrected from the grave and was walking with two of HIS disciples on the road to Emmaus, HE lovingly rebuked them for their sadness over HIS crucifixion: "Then HE said to them — O foolish ones, and slow of heart to believe in ALL THAT THE PROPHETS HAVE SPOKEN! Ought not the CHRIST to have suffered these things and to enter into HIS glory?" [Luke 24. 25 - 26] The LORD JESUS rebuked them for not believing all the prophetic pictures of HIMSELF. Then HE continues speaking to them repeating what the prophets said, "And beginning at Moses and all the Prophets, HE expounded to them in all the SCRIPTURES the things concerning HIMSELF." [Luke 24. 27]

Take note: The MESSIAH said that — ALL the SCRIPTURES speaks of HIM. The "SCRIPTURES" to which HE referred was the TANAKH (the entire OLD COVENANT). There was no NEW TESTAMENT at that time, it didn't appear until some years after YESHUA was crucified and was resurrected.

Studying the NEW COVENANT, you would find there are 190 references to the TORAH (Five Books of Moses); 101 references to the KETHUVIM (WRITINGS); and 104 references to the book of Isaiah and 30 references to the Minor Prophets. In all, there are 639 references or quotes from the TANAKH in the NEW COVENANT. Over and over again, you will find the words — "it is Written" or "that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Prophets" or "as the SCRIPTURE says" or "according to the SCRIPTURES."

Any open-minded, unbiased Jew (or Gentile) will be convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is only ONE PERSON in all the Universe who can possibly fit into all the details of prophecy of the MESSIAH found in the HOLY BIBLE, GOD'S INFALLIBLE WRITTEN WORD.

Daniel tells of MESSIAH'S coming before the second destruction of Jerusalem. Moses declared that the MESSIAH was to appear while Judah "held the Scepter" as the royal tribe of Israel. The Sanhedrin was the law-making body of Judah before they were dispersed. Micah, the Jewish prophet, writes that MESSIAH was to come from the line of David. Moses writes HE must be a descendant of Abraham. The Jewish prophet, Isaiah, declares that the LORD would give a supernatural sign concerning the conception of the ANOINTED ONE. HIS conception and birth would be like no other as it would be of a miraculous nature. Jeremiah and Isaiah both write that the MESSIAH was to have a Human and a Divine nature. Jeremiah says HE would be righteous and would be identified as, "THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 23. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Isaiah declares that the COMING SAVIOR would be a "CHILD" born to Israel and would be called "WONDERFUL, COUNSELOR, MIGHTY GOD, ETERNAL FATHER, PRINCE OF PEACE" [Isaiah/Yeshayah 9. 6], and that authority was settled on HIS shoulders.

If you object to the fact that MESSIAH will be both "HUMAN" and "DIVINE" — study again the OLD COVENANT and discover that OMNIPOTENT CREATOR GOD appeared in HUMAN form to Abraham, to Jacob, to Manoah, to Joshua and others. Many SCRIPTURE portions relate this fact of the HUMAN and the DIVINE in the PERSON of YESHUA ha’MASHIACH.

Daniel, Isaiah, and others prophesied that the ANOINTED ONE was to come to atone for the iniquities of the people and to bring in everlasting righteousness. In the Psalms, David writes of MESSIAH'S death, resurrection and coming again. And there are many more portions of the TANAKH, which speak of HIM. However, one must conclude that Peter's message of 2,000 years ago to his own Jewish brethren is still a message to our Jewish people today —

"But those things which GOD foretold by the mouth of all HIS prophets, that the CHRIST would suffer, HE has thus fulfilled. — Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the LORD, and that HE may send JESUS CHRIST, WHO was preached to you before, WHOM heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which GOD has spoken by the mouth of all HIS holy prophets since the world began. For Moses truly said to the fathers — The LORD your GOD will raise up for you a PROPHET like me from your brethren. HIM you shall hear in all things, whatever HE says to you. And it shall be that every soul who will not hear that PROPHET shall be utterly destroyed from among the people. — Yes, and all the prophets, from Samuel and those who follow, as many as have spoken, have also foretold these days. You are sons of the prophets, and of the covenant that GOD made with our fathers, saying to Abraham — And in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed. — To you first, GOD, having raised up HIS SERVANT JESUS, sent HIM to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities." [Acts 3. 18 - 26]

Today, will you believe the words of the Jewish prophets and accept the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH as your SOON-COMING KING?

As we bid farewell to Sabbath, we share the blessed hope that, in YESHUA, every day will be as sweet as Shabbat — a rest of love freely given in truth and sincerity — a rest in peace and tranquility, quiet and safety — a perfect rest in which you find favor of the LORD JESUS! May peace abundant descend from heaven with life for us and to all Israel, Amen.
Seek the LORD while HE may be found, call upon HIM while HE is near. Diligently obey the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, incline your ear to the MASTER and you will live.
The grace of our LORD YESHUA the MOST HOLY ANOINTED ONE be with you these coming days and always. May HE dwell in your heart and keep you rooted and grounded in HIS abounding love. Go with GOD, and have a good week overflowing with blessings, may gladness reign and joy increase.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 10 Aug 2017, 11:00 pm

No matter how great the loss, this faith of ours always remains.

EZEKIEL'S VISION (Part 4 of 6)
WHEELS & FIRE: "Such then was the appearance of the LIVING CREATURES, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like torches. Fire was moving about among the living creatures; the fire had a radiance, and lightning issued from it. And the LIVING CREATURES ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning. As I gazed on the LIVING CREATURES, I saw one wheel on the earth next to each of the Four-Faced CREATURES. As for the appearance and structure of the wheels, they gleamed like beryl. All four had the same likeness; the appearance and structure of each was as of two wheels cutting through each other — a wheel in the middle of a wheel. And when they moved, each could move in any one of four directions; they did not turn aside when they moved. Their rims were so tall they were frightening; for the rims of all four were covered all over with eyes." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 1. 13 - 18 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

The LIVING CREATURES are presented as having the appearance of burning coals of fire and torches. The NEW COVENANT tells us that "Our GOD is a CONSUMING FIRE." [Hebrews 12. 29] The OLD COVENANT, David said, "The LORD is my LIGHT." [Psalms (Tehillym) 27. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] MESSIAH YESHUA, when addressing the Pharisees stated emphatically that HE is "The LIGHT OF THE WORLD." [John 8. 12] The FIRE and the LIGHT went up and down around the creatures. The LORD JESUS is "the BRIGHTNESS of HIS (the FATHER'S) glory and the EXPRESS IMAGE OF HIS PERSON." [Hebrews 1. 3] Our MIGHTY GOD is a CONSUMING FIRE and the ETERNAL LIGHT.

The LIVING CREATURES "ran and returned." To return to a place, one has to have been there before. At the beginning of this age, the SON OF GOD stepped down from Heaven and for 33 years lived on this planet. As the LORD YESHUA was leaving Har ha'Zeitim (Mount of Olives) to return to Heaven, an angelic messenger made the promise, "This same JESUS, WHO was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw HIM go into heaven." [Acts 1. 11] Ezekiel portrays the return of KING JESUS when it stated that the LIVING CREATURES "returned like the appearance of a flash of lightning." [v. 14] YESHUA ha'MASHIACH HIMSELF stated, "as the lightning comes out of the east, and shines even unto the west, so shall also the coming of the SON OF MAN be." [Matthew 24. 27]

There is a vivid description of the wheels which symbolism declares a basic truth about the person of the LORD YESHUA. Speaking of the birth of the MESSIAH in Beit’Lehem, Micah said, "(THE ONE) WHOSE origin is from of old, from ancient times." [Micah (Michah) 5. 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] YESHUA is the EXALTED LORD, HE is Eternal! JESUS is GOD EVERLASTING. The "likeness" represented by the "wheel upon the earth" is the GOD/MAN. "A wheel in the middle of a wheel" represents the truth of the incarnate SON in-dwelt by the SPIRIT OF YEHOWAH for power in HIS ministry.

The rim of the wheels being tall and frightening speak of the majestic, awesome greatness of the PERSONAGE of JESUS. The eyes around the rims speak of HIS omniscience; HE sees all, including the thoughts and intents of the heart. JESUS is the WONDROUS LORD and is to be feared and worshiped.

The wheels also speak of the power of the HOLY SPIRIT united with the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA. "And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the Throne and the four LIVING CREATURES, and in the midst of the elders, stood a LAMB as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven SPIRITS OF GOD sent out into all the earth." [Revelation 5. 6] Zechariah declares that "those seven are the eyes of the LORD, which scan to-and-fro ranging over the whole earth." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 4. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

Ultimately, the Book of Revelation concludes in telling of the "Four LIVING CREATURES full of eyes in front and in back. The first LIVING CREATURE was like a LION, the second LIVING CREATURE like a CALF, the third LIVING CREATURE had a face like a MAN, and the fourth LIVING CREATURE was like a flying EAGLE. The four LIVING CREATURES, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within. And they do not rest day or night, saying — "Holy! Holy! Holy! LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, WHO was and is and is to come!" [Revelation 4. 6 - 8]

. . . to be continued

YOURS, O LORD, is the greatness and the power, the glory and the victory, and the majesty; for all that is in the heavens and in the earth are YOURS; YOURS is the Kingdom, O LORD, and YOU are exalted as head above all. Praised be the LORD to WHOM all praise is due for ever and ever! Praised be YOU, O LORD our GOD, RULER of the world, WHO has chosen us from among all peoples and has given us YOUR Law. Thank YOU for redeeming us, forgiving us, and cleansing us from all our sins. Let us not be moved from YOUR path of righteousness we pray, Amen!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 09 Aug 2017, 11:50 pm

Words have the power to destroy or to create. So be careful what you say, like lethal weapons, words can become involuntary manslaughter.

EZEKIEL'S VISION (Part 3 of 6)
HIS PERSON & WORK: "Each of them had a Human face (at the front); each of the four had a face of a Lion on the right; each of the four had the face of an Ox on the left; and each of the four had the face of an Eagle (at the back)." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 1. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

In studying the life of the LORD YESHUA, we must look at the Four GOSPELS: Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Each GOSPEL sets a different and distinct light of the life and ministry of our BLESSED REDEEMER; and when taken together, they present a complete picture of HIM. The GOSPELS reveal the meaning of Ezekiel's creatures and their Four Faces —

The GOSPEL of Matthew was written to the Jewish people and proclaimed YESHUA as their KING; HE is the MESSIAH, the ANOINTED RULER. The genealogy given in Matthew 1, shows that JESUS was in the royal line of King David through HIS legal father, Joseph. The book of Matthew portray Messiah YESHUA as King, the LION.

Mark's GOSPEL presents YESHUA as a SERVANT. There is no genealogy of JESUS given in Mark because no one would be interested in the lineage of a servant. The face of the Ox accurately pictures the truth of the LORD YESHUA as a SERVANT.

Luke declares that the LORD JESUS is the PERFECT MAN and gives another genealogy tracing HIM back through HIS Mother, Miryam (Mary); and her, from Adam, the first man. There would definitely be great interest in the genealogy of a PERFECT MAN. Therefore, there is no better choice to portray YESHUA as a MAN than the face of a MAN.

John shows the CHRIST JESUS' DEITY, the SON OF THE MOST HIGH GOD. The genealogy that John presents begins and ends with the ALMIGHTY OMNIPOTENT CREATOR — "no beginning or ending" — HE has always been. The fourth face is that of an EAGLE, which perfectly represents John's teaching that MESSIAH YESHUA is the HOLY ETERNAL ONE. The eagle is "king of the birds" — the most feared enemy of the snake.

The verse states, "the four had...the face of a LION on the right side; the face of an OX on the left side." Two sides make up a whole. The two-fold ministry of the LORD YESHUA is portrayed in the GOSPELS of Matthew and Mark: JESUS came first as a SERVANT, and will one day return as the SOVEREIGN KING. HE came the first time as the LAMB OF GOD to die. . . and HE will return as the LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH to reign forevermore.

DIRECTION & DELIVERANCE: "Such were their faces. As for their wings, they were separated: Above, each had two touching those of the others, while the other two covered its body. And each could move in the direction of any of its faces; they went wherever the SPIRIT impelled them to go, without turning, when they moved." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 1. 11 - 12 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

"The wings stretched upward" speaks of our SAVIOR'S confident reliance upon ELOHEY. "The wings covering the creatures" speak of the ALMIGHTY’S complete protection. Two phrases repeated throughout the remainder of the chapter, "they went every one straight forward" and "wherever the SPIRIT impelled them to go, they went" — tell of the one direction and purpose the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH had in HIS life. HE went wherever the "SPIRIT OF YAH" led HIM. In all HIS entire life, the ANOINTED ONE never veered from the course that was set before HIM.

. . . to be continued

The CREATOR, PRESERVER and HEIR of the Universe has once for all made purification of man’s sin and gave him eternal salvation. So, encourage one another. Even, so much the more, as you see the DAY OF MESSIAH'S imminent return nearing. For infinite is HIS mighty power, HIS ineffable (inexpressible, beyond words) glory, even so is HIS glorious love. HalleluYAH! Grace be with you all.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 08 Aug 2017, 12:01 am

The price of greatness is responsibility. [Winston Churchill] 

STRONG, TOUGH HEARTS     
"For it was the LORD’S doing to stiffen (literally: to make strong) their hearts to give battle to Israel, in order that they might be proscribed without quarter and wiped out, as the LORD had commanded Moses." [Joshua (Yehoshua) 11. 20 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

I have a dear friend, who along with many other critics of the HOLY WORD of GOD, especially the OLD COVENANT, due to HIS harsh brutality such as displayed when HE commanded Moses to destroy all the Canaanites. "When the LORD your GOD delivers them to you and you defeat them, you must utterly destroy them." [Deuteronomy/Devarim 7. 1 - 2]  This seems even more severe than ever when we read that ALMIGHTY GOD HIMSELF hardened the hearts of the Canaanites so that Joshua could destroy them. 

However, for one to assume the BLESSED MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE is but a kind and loving heavenly dispenser to fulfill our wishes is a self-serving illusion of man’s selfish or sinful imagination.  For ALMIGHTY GOD is a "CONSUMING FIRE" [Hebrews 12. 29], and we are warned that "the wages of sin is death." [Romans 6. 23] GOD does "not change" [Malachi/Malakhi 3. 6]; the NEW COVENANT also teaches, "The LORD JESUS is revealed from heaven with HIS mighty angels, in FLAMING FIRE taking vengeance on those who do not know GOD, and on those who do not obey the GOSPEL of our LORD JESUS CHRIST." [2 Thessalonians 1. 7 - 8] 

In HIS OWN words the OLD COVENANT proclaims HIS character, "The LORD, the LORD GOD, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abounding in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, by no means clearing the guilty." [Exodus/Shemot 34. 6 - 7]  HE desires that we have, "such a heart...that [we] would fear [HIM] and always keep all [HIS] commandments, that it might be well with [us] and with [our] children forever!" [Deuteronomy/Devarim 5. 29] 

As for the Canaanites, the LORD GOD had given them 400 years to repent [Genesis/Bereshith 15. 13 - 16], but with each generation, they went further and further away from the LOVING MASTER growing more depraved then the ones before them.  Even archaeology has revealed that they practicing every form of depravity, wickedness and iniquity known to man.  Therefore, it was an act of HIS great mercy toward all those who would come in contact with them in future generations to decreed their destruction immediately and completely. 

Because they thought they could destroy GOD’S people, the OMNIPOTENT ONE hardened the Canaanites hearts against Israel, which only hastened their well-deserved end.  Like so many today who have already permanently hardened their own hearts toward GOD, this too could be their doomed outcome. 

Remember, the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL is the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE, and we  will be required give an account for our actions and choices.  "The LORD seeks out the righteous man, but loathes the wicked one who loves injustice." [Psalms (Tehillym) 11. 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  

To be righteous: Fear, Love, and Obey the MAJESTIC LORD GOD.  Once you know HIM you cannot help but love HIM with all your heart, soul, and strength.  It is that simple, it is also that critical. Therefore, these things were written that we may know. 

As we bid farewell to Shabbat, may our lips ever declare praises to our KING, HELPER, SAVIOR & SHIELD and magnify HIS glory for HIS loving kindness is mighty over us. Blessed are YOU, WHO in YOUR glory gives life and light to the whole world; for YOUR great goodness and endless mercies, we give YOU thanks. 
 May the LIVING ETERNAL GOD, blessed be HE, hold you close, may HE hold you ever so close in the palm of HIS mighty hand and watch over you. Have a great week honoring the HOLY ONE WHOM we celebrate and adore! 
 It is pointless to argue with those who happily pervert reality in the service of their profoundly held prejudices. What we can accomplish on our own is hardly noteworthy. But, with the hand of the MASTER DESIGNER in our life, great and marvelous things happen. Think about that as you enjoy your up-coming week. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes.  Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness.  
Web Page:   www.delrifkah.com 

Visit the ill out of responsibility, the person out of love. 

EZEKIEL'S VISION (Part 1 of 6) 
Chapter 1 of Ezekiel can be understood as you notice two things: The words like and likeness are used 16 times in this one chapter, clearly showing that the passage is a picture or illustration of something; and that Ezekiel saw a vision of HOLY GOD. This fact is apparent from the first and last verses, "The heavens opened and I saw visions of ELOHIYM." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 1. 1 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "...that was the appearance of the semblance of the PRESENCE OF THE LORD." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 1. 28 Tanakh, Nevi'im] The Glory of the LORD has been manifested in many ways: "The WORD became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld HIS glory, the glory as of the ONLY BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER, full of grace and truth." [John 1. 14] Ezekiel saw the glory of the FATHER in the PERSON of HIS SON, JESUS. From this vision, John described for us the Life, Person and Ministry of the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH. 

TIME & PLACE OF THE VISION: "In the thirtieth year ((possibly the 30th year of captivity, since Israelites had begun to be carried away to Babylon during the reign of Manasseh)), on the fifth day of the fourth month, when I was in the community of exiles by the Chebar Canal, the heavens opened and I saw visions of GOD. On the fifth day of the month — it was the fifth year of the exile of King Jehoiachin — the WORD OF THE LORD came to Ezekiel the priest, son of Buzi, by the Chebar Canal, in the land of the Chaldeans. And the hand of the LORD came upon him there." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 1. 1 - 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

These verses introduce Ezekiel the priest. The time is around 593 BC/BCE, seven years before Jerusalem was captured by Babylon. Ezekiel is in captivity and is standing at the River Chebar where he receives "a vision of ELOHIYM." {This awe-inspiring vision unfolds for us in verses 4 – 28} 

FIRST COMING: "I looked, and lo, a stormy wind came sweeping out of the North — a huge cloud and flashing fire, surrounded by a radiance; and in the center of it, in the center of the fire, a gleam as of amber." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 1. 4 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Immediately Ezekiel looked and saw ONE coming from the North. The terminology in this verse has been used before to speak of ELOHIYM and HIS PRESENCE (KABOD/GLORY). The ALMIGHTY spoke to Job "out of the whirlwind." [Job/Iyob 38. 1] During the wilderness wanderings, the HOLY LORD GOD revealed HIMSELF to the people of Israel through the Tabernacle worship and HE led them through the movement of a CLOUD upon the Tabernacle by day and a FIRE by night. [Exodus/Shemot 40. 34 - 38] 

Also, the GREAT GOD OF ISRAEL indicated that HIS dwelling place is in the North part of the universe, "For what lifts a man comes not from the east, or the west, or from the south for ELOHIYM is HE WHO gives judgment; HE brings down one man, HE lifts up another." [Psalms (Tehillym) 75. 6 - 7 Tanakh, Nevi'im] These verses seem to confirm the truth that our LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH came from the "North" — from Heaven — when HE became MAN . . . DEITY took on the form of man clothed in flesh. 

...to be continued 

We greet, salute, and encourage each saint in the LORD JESUS CHRIST keeping you always in our prayers. Remember, life's challenges work out for the best, when we recognize what appear to be obstacles as opportunities to develop ourselves for the better. We realize that all things come from the invisible hand of GOD OMNIPOTENT that guides our life. May HIS grace be with you. 

Silence is a fence for wisdom. [Pirkei Avot 3:13] 

EZEKIEL'S VISION  (Part 2 of 6)      
MAN or BEAST:  "Out of the midst of it came the likeness of FOUR LIVING CREATURES. And this was their appearance: They had the figures of a man. However, each had four faces, and each of them had four wings; the legs of each were (fused into) a single rigid leg, and the feet of each were like a single calf's hoof, cleft in front, and their sparkle was like the luster of burnished copper. They had human hands below their wings. The four of them had their faces and their wings on their four sides. Each one's wings touched those of the other. They did not turn when they moved, each could move in the direction of any of its faces." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 1. 5 - 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The creatures are symbolic of a Man — then it continues to describe various aspects of the Creatures...wings, hands, and feet are mentioned.  Each characteristic is picturesque in its illustration of the ONE WHO is GOD and became MAN.  This is crucial to understanding the chapter. 

In this chapter, wings are seen covering, joined, pointed up-or-down, and described in a number of different ways.  The many uses of wings illustrate ALMIGHTY GOD'S care and protection. "HE will cover you with HIS feathers; you will find refuge under HIS wings." [Psalms (Tehillym) 91. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  These creatures have wings covering their bodies, picturing protection.  MESSIAH YESHUA, in HIS earthly ministry, was cared for and protected by the MIGHTY OMNIPOTENT GOD OF HEAVEN. 

Their straight feet picture legs without joints, the feet could go in only one direction.  As is recorded: "Survey the course you take, and all your ways will prosper. Do not swerve to the right or the left; keep your feet from evil." [Proverbs (Mishle) 4. 26 - 27 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  This is a counsel to believers to walk in straight paths; but, the passage also is characteristic of the earthly walk of MESSIAH YESHUA. The LORD JESUS always went in the direction HIS FATHER had laid out for HIM.  HE did not turn to the left or the right, but was perfect in all HIS ways.  

The sole of the creatures feet was "like the sole of a calf's foot; and they sparkled like the color of burnished copper." The LORD YESHUA came first as the "LAMB OF GOD" [John 1. 29], and someday soon, HE will return as the "LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH." [Revelation 5. 5]  The calf's foot speaks of HIS "first coming" as the SAVIOR of the world.   In HOLY SCRIPTURE, copper indicates judgment and speaks of HIS "second coming" as the SOVEREIGN JUDGE.  

The hands under the wings speak of the accomplishment of JESUS' ministry as a MAN.  HE was protected and guided by FATHER GOD, but voluntarily limited HIMSELF in HIS earthly ministry to that which HIS humanity would permit.  Verses five-thru-nine therefore speak of THE ONE WHO came from Heaven, took on flesh, was led by the SPIRIT OF GOD, walked a perfect path, and is both SAVIOR and SOVEREIGN LORD & KING. 

. . .to be continued

The LORD shall yet comfort Zion and shall choose Jerusalem.  The wise serve the LORD OF GLORY out of their great love for HIM, in reverent fear. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes.  Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness.  

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 5 Empty Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin on Sat 05 Aug 2017, 5:48 pm

To sacrifice what you are and to live without belief, that is a fate more terrible than dying. [Joan of Arc] 

CUSTOMS —  MAGEN (Star) DAVID      
"A STAR shall rise from Jacob; a SCEPTER comes forth from Israel." [Numbers (Vayikra) 24. 17 Tanakh, Torah] 

The flag (standard of the twelve tribes of Israel) of the Jewish nation is white with two horizontal stripes of blue, in the center of which is an interlaced double triangle intertwined, signifying proximity and strength in their relationship one with the other; it is called "Magen David" or "Shield of David."  The white denoting righteousness and blue, a symbol of heaven with its glory and power.  These two colours are mentioned in HOLY SCRIPTURE as a sign of royalty: "Mordecai left the king's presence in royal robes of Blue and White, with a magnificent crown of gold and a mantle of fine linen and purple wool." [Esther (Ester) 8. 15 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

According to an ancient Jewish tradition, the ALMIGHTY ONE HIMSELF presented King David with the pattern for his shield and the ensign under which the army of Israel would triumph.  The center double triangle is placed in such a manner as to form a six-pointed star, therefore it is most commonly known as "The Star of David."  Some claim its origin with Abraham because of the MOST HOLY ONE'S promise to him:  "The WORD OF THE LORD came to Avram saying — I am a SHIELD to you; your exceedingly GREAT REWARD." [Genesis (Bereshith) 15. 1 Tanakh, Torah] 

There are many interpretations as to the meaning of the six-points in the Star (Shield, Magen) of David.  Some Jewish teachers have held that the six-points of the star represent the OMNIPRESENCE of GOD in all six earthly directions:  East, West, North, and South, also Up and Down.    Others teach that the triangle pointing downward to the earth represents man in his triune-being: Body, Soul, and Spirit.  The triangle pointing upward toward heaven represents the GODHEAD, a mystery which they feel will be explained when the MESSIAH comes! 

When we, who believe in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH look upon the Magen David, there is presented to us a beautiful picture of the relationship of the TRIUNE GOD (FATHER, SON, HOLY SPIRIT) with the man HE created in HIS OWN IMAGE.  We also see in the triangle pointing downward from heaven a type of our GOD WHO came to earth in the form of a MAN as it was prophesied HE would.  The triangle pointing upward toward heaven, YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, reaching OMNISCIENT GOD for us.  Also in the intertwining of these two triangles, it is brought to our attention the close fellowship of man with his LIVING, LOVING CREATOR GOD which was made possible by the reconciliation accomplished on the Altar of Calvary! 

How wonderful a portrait of the HOLY GOD and GOD'S image even portrayed in the Jewish Flag — the White of it depicting the righteousness of the LORD JESUS placed upon us the moment we believe in HIM; the Blue of it speaking forth the power, glory and majesty of the SOVEREIGN KING, also granted to us as our inheritance in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH; the intertwined double triangle at the center speaking to us of the will of ALMIGHTY GOD concerning each one of HIS OWN that we be conformed to the image of HIS SON.  It also speaks of GOD dwelling in HIS people, and HIS people dwelling in HIM.  This is amazing, simply amazing! 

Welcome Sabbath Nachamu! - the Sabbath of Comfort, when Isaiah’s message of consolation is read – called Va’Etchanan - “And I brought” [Deuteronomy 3:23-7:11; Isaiah 40:1-26; Luke 22:13-38] 
For the TORAH, for the privilege of worship, for the prophets, and for this Sabbath Day, given us for sanctification and rest, for honor and for glory, let us thank and bless the LORD our GOD! Have a good Sabbath! Honor the Sabbath by keeping it holy that you may enter the gates of Jerusalem as kings and princes. 
May GOD’S blessings be on those who seek HIM in spirit and in truth. The GREAT NAME OF ALMIGHTY GOD will be magnified and sanctified in the world which HE has created. 

Prayer is the path where there is none; and sincerity is prayer's vehicle. 

DOCTRINE OF SALVATION       
"For I am not ashamed of the GOSPEL OF CHRIST; for it is the POWER OF GOD to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek." [Romans 1. 16] 

The great theme of "salvation (Hebrew: yeshuw'ah)" is prominent in both OLD & NEW COVENANTS.  It means deliverance and can be used for local and specific deliverances from perils, as well as for the eternal deliverances of one's soul.   In the latter sense, it is used for deliverance from the penalty of sin, from the power of sin in our daily life, and from the very presence of sin in the future life. 

Salvation is found only through the LORD JESUS, the MESSIAH OF ISRAEL, WHOSE purpose for coming into the world was to "save HIS people from their sins." [Matthew 1. 21]  The name YESHUA (JESUS) is translated salvation.  Simeon, after waiting for many years, took the INFANT YESHUA in arms exclaiming by the SPIRIT, "My eyes have seen YOUR SALVATION." [Luke 2. 30]  

The theme of salvation is "so great" [Hebrews 2. 3], it embraces many major doctrines (Doctrine: that which is held to be true) of SCRIPTURE:
Doctrine of Atonement "For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have assigned it to you for making expiation for your lives upon the altar; it is the blood, as life, that makes atonement." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 17. 11 Tanakh, Torah]  

Doctrine of Substitution "But HE was wounded because of our sins, crushed because of our iniquities. HE bore the chastisement that made us whole, and by HIS bruises, we were healed." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  

Doctrine of Imputation "Blessed is the man to whom GOD imputes righteousness apart from works. Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven, and whose sins are covered; blessed is the man to whom the LORD shall not impute (charge) sin." [Romans 4. 6 - 8]  

Doctrine of Propitiation "And HE HIMSELF is the PROPITIATION (atonement/payment) for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world." [1 John 2. 2]  

Doctrine of Redemption "Knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of CHRIST, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot." [1 Peter 1. 18 - 19]  

Doctrine of Remission "To HIM (YESHUA) all the prophets witness that, through HIS NAME, whoever believes in HIM will receive remission of sins." [Acts 10. 43]  

Doctrine of Justification "Man is justified by faith apart from the deeds of the Law." [Romans 3. 28]  

Doctrine of Adoption "Having predestined us to adoption as sons by JESUS CHRIST to HIMSELF, according to the good pleasure of HIS will." [Ephesians 1. 5]  

Doctrine of Reconciliation "For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to GOD through the death of HIS SON, much more, having been reconciled (made acceptable), we shall be saved by HIS life." [Romans 5. 10 - 11]  

Doctrine of Regeneration "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to HIS mercy HE saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the HOLY SPIRIT." [Titus 3. 5]  

Doctrine of Sanctification "HE (YESHUA) said — Behold, I have come to do YOUR will, O GOD. — HE takes away the first that HE may establish the second, by that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of JESUS CHRIST once for all." [Hebrews 10. 9 - 10]  

Doctrine of Glorification "Moreover whom HE (YESHUA) predestined, these HE also called; whom HE called, these HE also justified; and whom HE justified, these HE also glorified." [Romans 8. 30]   From the JEWISH TALMUD regarding predestination: "Everything is foreseen yet freedom of choice is granted. Predestination is always conditioned upon GOD'S foreknowledge; the end of the act is predestinated; but the actors choose their part." 
When a person is saved, the blessings implied in every one of these great doctrines of salvation become his be they Jew or Gentile; whether found in OLD COVENANT, Prophecy or NEW COVENANT, Fulfillment.   No wonder Paul boasted, "I am not ashamed of the GOSPEL OF CHRIST, for it is the POWER OF GOD to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. For in it the righteousness of GOD is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written — The just shall live by faith." [Romans 1. 16 - 17]   Truly, Paul was not ashamed of this GREAT GOSPEL OF SALVATION through the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH; nor should we be ashamed! 

Believe on the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA and be saved…in the mighty hands of the MASTER you are complete and whole. Know that some glorious day we will behold that BLESSED HOPE and we will spend eternity in HIS PRESENCE and rest in the many promises that are to come into fulfillment when we but step into HIS arms.  Because CHRIST JESUS lives and is sovereign over all, we can face tomorrow and be comforted now. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum