World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Year of the Death of Jesus
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyToday at 10:27 pm by Admin

» AISH
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyToday at 10:01 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyToday at 9:59 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyToday at 9:23 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyToday at 9:09 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyToday at 9:07 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyToday at 9:04 pm by Admin

» WHY DID GOD CREATE EVIL
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyToday at 4:36 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyToday at 2:37 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Remain in God - iBelieve Truth
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 1:25 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:43 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 Empty Re: Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational

Post  Admin Sun 25 Aug 2019, 4:45 pm

Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Devotional for today is:

GOD WANTS YOU FREE FROM WORRIES

† †

Is your heart full of worries about your health, finances, family or future? Even when all is well, some people still worry because they have heard others say, “You should worry when everything is peaceful because something is wrong when the devil leaves you alone.” So they worry even when there is nothing to worry about!

But Jesus does not want you to worry about what you will eat or drink, or about your body and what you will put on your back. He tells you not to worry about your daily provisions because God, who is your heavenly Father, knows that you need all these things and He wants to add these things to you.

God is the same God who took care of the children of Israel in the wilderness, feeding them with manna every day for 40 years Under His care, His people had no lack. When the people wanted meat for dinner, He simply rained quails on them.

The children of Israel only had to pick them up. If they had gone to look for meat themselves, they probably would not have found any in the desert.

The problem with us today is that we think that we must do something to help ourselves. Some of us may even think that it is easy for Jesus to say, “Don’t worry. Take no thought for your life,” because He does not understand the problems we face in life.

But the truth is that Jesus understands the problems we face in life. In fact, He faced what I would call the “final problem”—death.

Death is the “final problem” because it puts an end to all our other problems. Jesus faced death at the cross, conquered it and rose from the dead. And because He conquered the problem of problems, we can trust Him when He tells us not to worry.

Matthew 6:25
“Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?

© 2019 Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge †

†Matthew 18:3-4†

And God said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. . Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 Empty Re: Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational

Post  Admin Wed 21 Aug 2019, 1:06 pm

GOD WANTS TO SET YOU UP FOR A BLESSING

†              †

Have you ever wondered why, in some Bible stories, God asked the people to give what little they had to Him? It may appear cruel, but the truth is that God was setting them up for a blessing! God’s way is to use whatever we have, and multiply it back to us once we put it in His hands.

The widow of Zarephath had only a handful of flour and a little oil to make one last meal for her son and herself before they faced starvation. But she trusted God and used a portion of the little that she had to make a cake for the prophet Elijah. And God rewarded her by making sure that her bin of flour was not used up and her jar of oil did not run dry until the drought ended.

Similarly, the boy who gave his little lunch of five loaves and two small fish to Jesus not only ate well, but he also saw it being used to feed more than 5,000 people with 12 baskets full of leftovers! 

Whenever we give what little we have to God, whether it is money, time or energy, it opens up our hearts so that God can fill us up with more. And when we give our lives to God, we can trust Him to make things right for us and to be the rewarder of our faith.

When Ruth, a childless Moabite widow, left the comfort of her home to follow her mother-in-law Naomi and the God of Israel back to a foreign land, she was given a full reward by the Lord. God gave Ruth protection and ensured that she was well-provided for through Boaz, a wealthy relative who took on the role of kinsman-redeemer for her and Naomi.

So as you trust God with what you have today, know that He loves you and is setting you up for more blessings. So expect to see even more of His provision and abundance in the days to come!  AMEN..

Ruth 2:12
                      The Lord repay your work, and a full reward be given you by the Lord God of Israel, under whose wings you have come for refuge.”                                 

† © 2019 Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  †

And God said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. . Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 16 Aug 2019, 12:03 pm

Be Moved By The Spirit

†              †

Imagine yourself walking past the prodigal son sitting in the pigpen , you look at him and see him salivating for the pigs’ food. Believing that it is good to show kindness, you give him money to buy food for himself.

That is human kindness which says, “I am a Christian. I should be kind, good and forgiving.” Such human sweetness or kindness may be likened to honey. Interestingly, while we elevate it, God tells His people not to bring Him a grain offering with honey in it.

The grain offering speaks of Jesus’ life on earth. Not mixing honey in the grain offering speaks of how the compassion and goodness we see in Jesus during His earthly ministry were all divine. There was no “honey” of human goodness, which is inevitably tainted with human weakness.

In retrospect, the worst thing one could do for the prodigal son was to give him money when he was in the pigpen. Not only would he not have gone home, but what the Lord was doing in his heart would also have been spoiled. This is what happens when we go by the goodness of our human hearts instead of the goodness of God in our hearts, which is directed by His love, wisdom and perfect timing.

God does not want you to be moved by what you see but by His Spirit. There were many needy folks surrounding Jesus during His time on earth. But He did not heal every sick person around Him, feed every hungry stomach he passed or raise all who were dead.

Isaiah 11:2–3   t ells us that the Lord was not moved by what He saw or heard. He was moved only by the Spirit.

You too have the Spirit in you (see 1 Corinthians 3:16). Be moved by Him. Follow the peace that He puts within your spirit to do or refrain from doing something. That peace is the peace of God. Acting on that peace will cause God to be exalted, and His divine goodness and kindness to really be a blessing to you and others!  AMEN

Leviticus 2:11     No grain offering which you bring to the Lord shall be made with leaven, for you shall burn no leaven nor any honey in any offering to the Lord made by fire.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 14 Aug 2019, 7:01 pm

Perserverance

†              † 

it is important for you recover from recent stress by leaning on the Lord's comforting bible scripture,  so Be strong, and Don't give up, for all things that represent a problem is only a stepping stone to understanding the work of God's kingdom more completely, so keep looking up, and continue to read the scriptures of the Bible,  and never forget that the Lord is leading you to victory, AMEN....

Philippians 3:12            Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.                                        

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 11 Aug 2019, 2:27 pm

Righteousness Is Not Right Doing But Right Being 

†              † 

What do you think righteousness is about? Something you do or something you are? Right doing or right being? The Bible tells us that after Jesus’ sacrifice at the cross, God imputes righteousness not to those who strive to obey the law, but to anyone who believes in His Son. Because Christ took our sins and gave us His righteousness, the moment we believe in Him, God treats us as righteous apart from our works or obedience, This is new covenant righteousness a righteousness that comes by faith and not works.

You are not righteous because of how morally upright you are. You are not righteous because you exercise self-control. You are not righteous because you read 10 chapters of the Bible daily. You are not righteous because you feel righteous. But you are the very righteousness of God in Christ solely because the sacrifice of Jesus made you so. When you believe this, your faith is accounted for righteousness.

And this is what God wants you to use your faith for. If you are righteous by your deeds, you don’t need faith. You also don’t need faith to know that you are sinful. But you need faith to believe and declare that you are the righteousness of God in Christ, in the midst of your struggles with temptation and sin.

For example, when you feel lousy because you have just shouted at someone or family member, God wants you to exercise your faith to see yourself as still righteous in the midst of that failure. This living revelation that you are still righteous will give you the strength to love your family members and reconcile things with them.

The devil may remind you of your foul temper and question your integrity: “How dare you call yourself righteous when you just did that!” Just ignore his lies and boldly declare, “I am not righteous because of what I have done or not done. I am righteous only because of the blood and finished work of Jesus at the cross!”  AMEN...

Romans 4:5
                            But to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness,                                 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 06 Aug 2019, 7:49 pm

Jesus Delights In You Drawing From Him

†              † 

When people make demands on you or keep depending on you, you may end up stressed, tired and irritable. But this is not the case with Jesus. When people draw from Him, He is strengthened and refreshed!

Jesus is, after all, God. And you honor God when you take your place as man and let God be God by drawing from Him. The One who said, even as the Son of Man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give His life as a ransom for many.”

The Bible tells us that when Jesus arrived at Sychar, He was wearied from the journey and rested at a well. A sinful Samaritan woman then came to the well to draw water. Jesus ministered to her and she left rejoicing with the promise of living water. The disciples, having returned with food for Jesus, found Him already strengthened and refreshed.

When they wondered who had given Him food while they were away, He told them, “I have food to eat of which you do not know.

Today, when you draw from Jesus and let Him minister to you, it is “food” for Him that “refreshes” and “strengthens” Him.

But it takes humility for us to allow Jesus to minister to us. We take pride in doing things for the Lord. We want to build our businesses, families and ministries for Him. All that is good, but without Jesus, we are spiritually bankrupt! We really have nothing to give to the Lord and His work.

What we need to do first is to receive from Him because when we freely receive from Him, we are able to freely give.

So rmember, Jesus wants to minister to you. Don’t try to minister to yourself. That is pride and self-righteousness. The Pharisees of Jesus’ day, who felt that they did not need Him and that they could provide for themselves, were the ones who could not receive from Him.

So bring to Him your needs and say, “Lord, I need to draw from You. I present my needs to You. Minister to me and meet my needs. I cannot, but You can. Thank you, Lord.”

John 4:32
                   But He said to them, “I have food to eat of which you do not know.”                                                     

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 01 Aug 2019, 2:03 pm

GOD IS A GIVER, NOT A TAKER

†              † 

Some Christians mistakenly believe that God gives and also takes away. At funerals, we sometimes hear the minister say, “The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh. Blessed be the name of the Lord.”

As children of God, we know what the Father’s will is for us. He is a giver, not a taker! Jesus said, “Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.”

It is the devil who is the thief. He comes to steal, kill and destroy. But Jesus came to give us life more abundant.

Jesus met every need and healed every sickness brought before Him, and at the cross, He gave His own life. Never once did He take anything away from the people who came to Him. And the Bible says that whoever has seen Jesus has seen the Father. 

Our heavenly Father wants you to know today that He is the one who gives you all good things. And if He has already given us heaven’s best, and that is Jesus, “how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things, AMEN....

Romans 8:32
                              He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?

And God said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. . Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 21 Jul 2019, 3:57 pm

WHAT DO YOU SEE

†              † 

A blind lady was led to a great healing evangelist for prayer. After he had prayed for her, he asked her, “Now, tell me what you see.” She opened her eyes only to be told, “Close your eyes. Tell me what you see.” She opened her eyes again only to be told, “I didn’t say to open your eyes. I asked you what you saw. Close your eyes! Now, tell me what you see.”

This went on for a while, until the lady realized that the evangelist was asking her what she saw on the inside.

Did she see herself seeing? When she understood that, she said, “I see myself with sight.” Then, the evangelist told her, “Now, slowly open your eyes.” That moment, she opened her eyes to perfect vision!

When you prayed just now, what did you see inside you? Were you praying for someone’s healing, but seeing that person in a coffin? Were you praying for a financial breakthrough, but seeing the banks pursuing you till you were bankrupt?

You see, you don’t get what you pray for. You get what you believe you receive when you pray. Jesus said, “Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.”

“Whatever things” covers your every need. And believing that you receive them comes before having them. Jesus once told a centurion, “Go your way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you.” The centurion’s servant was healed that same hour. (Matthew 8:13) The centurion believed that he received his miracle even before he saw it in the natural.
So when you pray, what do you really believe and see on the inside?

“ What if I can't really can’t see it.”

Then don’t pray yet. Change your vision on the inside first. Start seeing yourself with the answer. See yourself healed. See yourself living in the bigger house that you need. See yourself enjoying more than enough. When you can see it and believe it, then pray in faith, and you will have whatever you ask for! 

Mark 11:24
                             Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.                                                     

If you have a prayer request click       HERE    and enter your request, if the link does not bring up your email client then reply to this Devotional and enter your prayer request 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 21 Jul 2019, 3:57 pm

WHAT DO YOU SEE

†              † 

A blind lady was led to a great healing evangelist for prayer. After he had prayed for her, he asked her, “Now, tell me what you see.” She opened her eyes only to be told, “Close your eyes. Tell me what you see.” She opened her eyes again only to be told, “I didn’t say to open your eyes. I asked you what you saw. Close your eyes! Now, tell me what you see.”

This went on for a while, until the lady realized that the evangelist was asking her what she saw on the inside.

Did she see herself seeing? When she understood that, she said, “I see myself with sight.” Then, the evangelist told her, “Now, slowly open your eyes.” That moment, she opened her eyes to perfect vision!

When you prayed just now, what did you see inside you? Were you praying for someone’s healing, but seeing that person in a coffin? Were you praying for a financial breakthrough, but seeing the banks pursuing you till you were bankrupt?

You see, you don’t get what you pray for. You get what you believe you receive when you pray. Jesus said, “Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.”

“Whatever things” covers your every need. And believing that you receive them comes before having them. Jesus once told a centurion, “Go your way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you.” The centurion’s servant was healed that same hour. (Matthew 8:13) The centurion believed that he received his miracle even before he saw it in the natural.
So when you pray, what do you really believe and see on the inside?

“ What if I can't really can’t see it.”

Then don’t pray yet. Change your vision on the inside first. Start seeing yourself with the answer. See yourself healed. See yourself living in the bigger house that you need. See yourself enjoying more than enough. When you can see it and believe it, then pray in faith, and you will have whatever you ask for! 

Mark 11:24
                             Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.                                                     

If you have a prayer request click       HERE    and enter your request, if the link does not bring up your email client then reply to this Devotional and enter your prayer request 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 16 Jul 2019, 2:03 pm

Around the Clock Protection

†              † 

During World War II, German planes bombed London. Houses were leveled. But there was one that remained standing amidst the rubble. Its owner said that when she read Psalm 121:4, which says, “Behold, He who keeps Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep,” she told the Lord, “Lord, since You don’t sleep, then there is no point in both of us keeping awake. I will sleep while You keep watch.” And she did, while the Lord protected her and her house.

In 2005, terrorists attacked London’s public transport system. That day, a Singaporean girl found herself unexpectedly late for work and could not get to the train station in time to board her usual train. When she finally neared the station, she realized that it had been bombed just a few minutes earlier. Her mother, who worships in our church, believes that God protected her daughter that day.

God wants you to know that you have round-the-clock protection “You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day, nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.”

He protects you from “the terror by night,” which could refer to evils such as rape, kidnap or murder. He promises you protection from “the arrow that flies by day.” This could refer to bullets from a crazy sniper, drive-by shootings or home-made rockets fired into your territory.

God also shields you from “the pestilence that walks in darkness,” referring to viruses which you cannot see. You don’t have to be afraid of deadly viruses lurking somewhere or wonder if some deadly disease is developing in your body.

God also doesn’t want you to be afraid of “the destruction that lays waste at noonday,” such as a tsunami hitting the beach resort you are at, or a bomb going off in the shopping mall you are in.

You need not be afraid because God, who neither slumbers nor sleeps, is watching over you 24 hours a day!

Psalm 91:5–6
                                 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day, nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.

And God said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. . Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 16 Jul 2019, 2:01 pm

Around the Clock Protection

†              † 

During World War II, German planes bombed London. Houses were leveled. But there was one that remained standing amidst the rubble. Its owner said that when she read Psalm 121:4, which says, “Behold, He who keeps Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep,” she told the Lord, “Lord, since You don’t sleep, then there is no point in both of us keeping awake. I will sleep while You keep watch.” And she did, while the Lord protected her and her house.

In 2005, terrorists attacked London’s public transport system. That day, a Singaporean girl found herself unexpectedly late for work and could not get to the train station in time to board her usual train. When she finally neared the station, she realized that it had been bombed just a few minutes earlier. Her mother, who worships in our church, believes that God protected her daughter that day.

God wants you to know that you have round-the-clock protection “You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day, nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.”

He protects you from “the terror by night,” which could refer to evils such as rape, kidnap or murder. He promises you protection from “the arrow that flies by day.” This could refer to bullets from a crazy sniper, drive-by shootings or home-made rockets fired into your territory.

God also shields you from “the pestilence that walks in darkness,” referring to viruses which you cannot see. You don’t have to be afraid of deadly viruses lurking somewhere or wonder if some deadly disease is developing in your body.

God also doesn’t want you to be afraid of “the destruction that lays waste at noonday,” such as a tsunami hitting the beach resort you are at, or a bomb going off in the shopping mall you are in.

You need not be afraid because God, who neither slumbers nor sleeps, is watching over you 24 hours a day!

Psalm 91:5–6
                                 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day, nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.

And God said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. . Whosoever therefore shall
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 14 Jul 2019, 11:20 am

ASK IN JESUS’ NAME AND RECEIVE

†              † 

Do you always end your prayers with “in Jesus’ name”? Maybe your Sunday school teacher taught you to do this, or maybe you have heard church leaders and other believers utter it at the end of their prayers.

I used to say “in Jesus’ name” very quickly as if those were magic words that would get my prayers answered. Then, one day, I heard the Lord asking me why I was doing that, the Lord wanted me to realize that whenever I pray and say “in Jesus’ name”, I am putting my entire faith for my prayer to be answered not in who I am or what I have done, but in the person and name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and what He has done at the cross!

Whenever we ask God for anything in Jesus’ name, Jesus says to us, “Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name, He will give you.” This means that in your prayer for healing, when you say “in Jesus’ name”, healing comes over your sick body because it is by His stripes that you are healed.

In your prayer for protection, when you say “in Jesus’ name”, you are kept safe because the blood of Jesus protects and delivers you from evil.

And the good name of your family cannot save you. Your pastor’s name cannot save you. Even the name of the latest medical breakthrough cannot save you. Only one name under heaven can save you Jesus! And the good news is that His name in Hebrew, Yeshua, means salvation healing, 
preservation, wholeness, wellness, provision, safety and deliverance for you and your family!

So,, whenever you pray,  slow down at the end of my prayer and say, “Father, I ask all this not based on what I have or have not done, but based on Jesus and His finished work at the cross. I ask all this in Jesus’ name. Amen!”

John 16:23
                          Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 10 Jul 2019, 11:02 pm

PEACE

†              † 

There are things that will demand your attention and things that need to be adjusted to function better in a spiritual manner. 

Your test is to determine whether or not you will get frustrated with the process, which will make things worse if you get fustrated, so the ting to do is to TRUST in the LORD's inspiration to give the wisdom that  you need to establish the necessary order. 

You must take the time required to accomplish what is set before you as a necessary step to be taken before you can proceed, says the Lord.

John 14:27 
                      Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 06 Jul 2019, 10:49 pm

A New Journey

†              †

The Lord will lead you to the wells of life, God will give the living water to you abundantly,   And he will also feed you with the hidden manna when the time comes for that, and  Not only will he  feed you with that which has not been revealed, for it shall indeed become revelation to you, but he  shall also walk with you in fellowship. 

You will know the will of the LORD even more intimately than you have in the past, and today and your understand by way of revelation of God's purposes for this season. 

The Lord is about to bring you higher than ever you have been before.  Come to Me say's the LORD, , and walk with him, and  In the days ahead, you will realize what a great treasure is given to you at this time. 

Follow the LORD now on a journey, you and the LORD together; a journey of joy in which you will experience the power of the kingdom of God; a journey in which your righteousness will be elevated and thus the power of it shall flow out before you; a journey in which you will have victory over all the works of the enemy..

Also, Pay attention and be aware,  because the LORD is releasing new insights into your spiritual progression so that you can see more completely how to cooperate with the work that GOD is doing in your life. 

This may not be an easy journey, but it will be fruitful if you stay on course and ake every step in faith that the LORD is always with you and completing the good works.  AMEN

Philippians 1:6 
                             being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.                                                    

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 02 Jul 2019, 6:45 pm

HOPE THAT DOES NOT DISAPPOINT

†              † 

Today, we express hope as if we can’t be sure what will really happen. We say, “I hope I will win that prize. I hope it won’t rain tomorrow. I hope everything works out well.”But “hope” in the Bible is a confident and positive expectation of good.

God wants you to have a confident expectation of good because as His child, He favors you. Because Christ is in you, the hope of glory (Colossians1:27), you can expect the glory of God to shine into every area of your life, including your family, job, ministry, health and finances!

God’s Word says, “Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.” You may have experienced disappointed hopes, but there is a hope that does not disappoint when you are conscious of how much God loves you. It is a hope that springs from the heart of God, who loves you very much.

It is interesting that the first mention of the Holy Spirit in the book of Romans is tied up with the love of God. The book of Romans is considered foundational for Christians. Could it be that the first thing the Holy Spirit wants to do is to establish in our hearts that God loves us? Many people think that the Holy Spirit has come to teach us about power. But the truth is that the Holy Spirit has come not to reveal the love for power, but the power of love!

You may have just lost your job. But if you can say, “Jesus loves me this I know,” you can also say, “I believe that I will get a better job tomorrow.” Your girlfriend may have just left you for your best friend. But because you can say, “Jesus loves me this I know,” you can also say, “I’ll meet a better girl.”

When you believe that God loves you, you will have a positive expectation of good. You will have a hope that does not disappoint. So be careful what you hope for because you are bound to get it!

Romans 5:5
                               Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 29 Jun 2019, 11:33 am

God Makes All Things Work Together For the Good for Us

†              †

Romans 8:28
                                 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. 

In the verse, “all things” is literally all things the good, the bad and the ugly! Now, it does not mean that all things are from God. Some things, such as accidents, sicknesses, broken relationships and divorces are not from Him. They are from the devil or just part of the fallen world that we live in. But what this verse does tell us is that “all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose”. That is our inheritance as God’s beloved children.

Do the people of the world have this inheritance? No. When bad things happen to them, they are what they are bad things. But when bad things happen to the children of God, it does not end there. God can make those bad things work together for good. In other words, the devil may throw lemons at you, but God can take those lemons and make refreshing lemonade for you!

It is important you remember that God is not behind anything bad or ugly. But when those things happen, know that He can make all things work together for good. And don’t let anyone tell you that all things will work together for good only if you love God and are called according to His purpose. 
       These two things are not conditions but descriptions of believers. Believers are those who love God because they know that God first loved them. (1 John 4:19) And they are called according to His purpose for they have been born again and belong to Him.

And because you have been born again, all things in your life will work together for good. This is your inheritance as a beloved child of God!  AMEN..

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 23 Jun 2019, 8:40 pm

tHE GIFT OF NO CONDEMNATION

†              †

When Jesus was on earth, a woman caught in the act of adultery was brought before Him by the scribes and Pharisees, the religious mafia of His day.

They tried to trap Him by posing a question that was difficult to answer: “Now Moses, in the law, commanded us that such should be stoned. But what do You say?”

Jesus answered, “He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.” The scribes and Pharisees began to leave one by one till none of them were left.

The people in the crowd who wanted to condemn the woman could not. But Jesus, the only one in the crowd who truly had the power to condemn her, would not. He then asked her, “Woman…Has no one condemned you?

He spoke such words of grace to her because He loved her. Also, by asking her the question, He was giving her a chance to speak words of no condemnation to herself—“No one [condemns me], Lord.

Jesus not only spoke words of grace to her, He also gave her the gift of no condemnation “Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more”. It was when she received the gift of no condemnation that she had the power to “go and sin no more”.

Today, you have the gift of no condemnation because the Son of God was condemned for all your sins.  Today, God cannot condemn you when you sin because He is faithful and just to what His Son has done.

So if the devil tries to convince you that God is angry with you when you blow it, just say, “God does not condemn me today because He has already condemned Jesus at the cross 2,000 years ago!”

Unfortunately, we still hear people saying, “Go and sin no more first, then I won’t condemn you.” Maybe you have been saying this to yourself too. But God says, “I don’t condemn you. Go and sin no more.” He gives you the gift of no condemnation, so that you have the strength to go and sin no more!  AMEN...

John 8:11  
                      “Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more.”                                 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 19 Jun 2019, 9:25 am

God Is With You Upholding You

†              † 

It is easy to say, “Praise the Lord! Hallelujah!” when times are good. It is easy to believe that God loves you when you are on the mountain top enjoying the sunshine. But what happens when you are down in the dark valley surrounded by your enemies?

Perhaps today, you are in the valley of marital, financial or bodily trouble, and you are asking, “Where is God?” He is right there with you. The God of the valleys says to you, “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”

When King Jehoshaphat was surrounded and outnumbered by his enemies, the Spirit of the Lord came upon Jahaziel and he said to the king, “Don’t be afraid nor dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God’s. You will not need to fight in this battle. Position yourselves, stand still and see the salvation of the Lord, who is with you. Don’t fear or be dismayed.  Tomorrow, go out against them for the Lord is with you.

What King Jehoshaphat did next was brilliant. He acted with wisdom from on high. Instead of putting his commandos in front, he put worshipers in front! What did the worshipers sing? They sang of God’s love for them  “Praise the Lord for His love endures forever!” And God utterly destroyed their enemies!

It is not the trials that make us strong, but our responses in those trials. The devil wants us to respond by asking, “Where is God?” But God wants us to respond with faith in His love for us. We are more than conquerors not because of our love for Him, but through Him who loves us.

So whatever valley you are in today, don’t be afraid. God is there with you strengthening and upholding you. Just sing of His love for you and let Him fight your battles for you!

Isaiah 41:10
                          Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’                                                     

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 16 Jun 2019, 6:59 pm

A Blessed Father's Day To All Fathers!

†              † 

Beloved Fathers,

God understands the joys and the responsibilities of fatherhood. He is our heavenly Father... our "Abba" Daddy. Just as you supply for your family love, instruction, protection and provision God supplies those very things to you. He equips and empowers you with His grace for good success.

As your children and loved ones celebrate and honor you today, I want to encourage you to look to your heavenly Father. Let His strength and His love refresh you. And receive the rest that is found in the shelter of His wings.

Jesus said that He only did what He saw His Father doing (John 5:19). What a perfect example to follow! Whatever you need to do today, ask the Holy Spirit to reveal your heavenly Father to you. See and receive His strength, His compassion, His love and His grace.

I believe that as you keep your eyes on your heavenly Father, He will inspire, encourage and guide you to be everything that your children need, regardless of where you are at in life.

May the peace of Christ rule in your heart and your home as you enjoy this special day with your family.   Have a blessed Father's Day!  AMEN

EPHESIANS 1:3 

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus
Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual
blessing in the heavenly places in Christ...

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 12 Jun 2019, 2:25 pm

Seek God’s Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems

†              † 

Are you troubled by many things today? For example, are you concerned about your rebellious teenager? Perhaps you see him as your problem, so you do your best to discipline him, only to end up with a heart full of worries and pain. And he is no better!

God says to you, “Don’t focus on controlling your rebellious teenager. Instead, seek first My kingdom, which is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. Be conscious of the righteousness you have as a gift from My Son. Keep your inner man flowing with My peace and joy, and I will take care of your child.”

We tend to think that the people around us are the problem. When we don’t get the promotion we want, we blame our bosses and colleagues. When we lose our temper, we blame our wives and kids. However, God wants us to stop looking outside and to start looking within because His kingdom is within us.

The abundance of the kingdom of God is already inside you. As you seek first God’s kingdom, and follow His righteousness, peace and joy, the abundance within you will flow out and become a reality in your circumstances.(Matthew 6:33) You will find that God has not only taken care of what is troubling you, but has also added blessings to you, be it a promotion, well-behaved kids or a loving wife.

“You may say, how do I keep my inner man flowing with righteousness, peace and joy?”

Be conscious of your righteousness in Christ. Don’t be conscious of your sins and problems. Listen to anointed sermons that remind you of how righteous you are because of the perfect sacrifice of Christ. Peace and joy flow when you know that all your sins have been forgiven because of Jesus’ finished work.

So the next time something troubles you, don’t focus on correcting the problem. Instead, seek first God’s kingdom and His righteousness. Make it a priority to have your inner man flowing with His peace and joy, and He will take care of that problem for you!  AMEN 

Romans 14:17
                                  The kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 08 Jun 2019, 9:20 pm

God’s Word will Bless You

†              † 

In the early church, whenever the Word of God was preached, there were miracles of salvation, healings, and other signs and wonders. The demon-possessed were set free. The paralyzed jumped up and walked. People received their loved ones back from the dead.

I believe with all of my heart that we are truly coming to the place where as the Word of God goes forth, it produces the very effect that the Word promises. So if the Word on healing goes forth, know that healing is already taking place in your body. Your miracle will happened soon.

Very often, as you are reading the Word on your own or listening to anointed preaching of the Word, you will feel God’s peace and joy, and feel faith springing up in your heart. As the Word goes forth and you find that you are strengthened to receive your miracle, that is the time to say, “Lord, I receive my healing right now.” That is the time to say, “I receive Your restoration for my marriage.” That is the time to say, “I receive Your breakthrough for my finances.”

You don’t have to wait until a church leader or friend prays for you. Every time your faith is strengthened as you hear the Word, release it through your mouth to receive your miracle, for God’s Word is out to bless you!

Isaiah 55:11 
                                So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.                                                     

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 02 Jun 2019, 8:23 pm

God Wants You Cross-Conscious

†              † 

The apostle Paul, in his letter to the Corinthian church, said that he determined to know nothing among them except “Jesus Christ and Him crucified”. In other words, Paul, who wrote two-thirds of the New Testament, had his mind full of Jesus and His finished work, and  God wants your mind full of the cross of Jesus. He wants you cross-conscious.

But what does it mean to be cross-conscious?

To be cross-conscious is to see Jesus, who loves you so much that He willingly died for you on the cross. To be cross-conscious is to look to Jesus, who offered His own body to be punished, so that your body can be free from all punishment. AndTo be cross-conscious is to fix your eyes on Jesus, who has provided for your deliverance and victory at the cross. At the cross, all your enemies were vanquished. All your diseases were destroyed. Your poverty was removed at the cross. Your sins were wiped out at the cross.

When the Israelites tasted bitterness in the waters of Marah, God showed Moses a tree, which he cast into the waters, making them sweet as it states in  (Exodus 15:23–26) The tree represents the cross, which turned the bitter waters sweet. Today, Calvary’s tree has turned your bitter situations sweet. Because of the cross, you can expect to see the bitter situations in your life made sweet!

When the Israelites were bitten by serpents in the wilderness, God told Moses to put a bronze serpent on a pole. The pole represents the cross and bronze speaks of judgment. Those who beheld the serpent on the pole lived because they saw their problem the deadly serpent nailed and put to death on the cross.

as it states in (Numbers 21:6–9)

Today, you too will not die but live when you see all your sins judged at the cross, and with them, all your sicknesses, diseases, pains, failures and defeats! At the cross, all that is deadly in your life has been removed! 

1 Corinthians 2:2
                                            For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified..                                                    

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 28 May 2019, 4:20 pm

We are Blessed

†              † 

Would you want to buy a chair that Jesus made? I would, even if it cost US$1,000 because it would be of superb quality. Whatever Jesus did, He did it with perfect excellence.

And because Christ is in you, the things which you produce will be of exceptional quality too. That includes your children, who will be champions. Deuteronomy 28:4 says, “Blessed shall be the fruit of your body, the produce of your ground and the increase of your herds, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flocks”.

God was using terms that the Israelites understood since they were farmers and shepherds. Today, “your ground” is the place of your work. This means that “the produce” of your work shall be of excellent quality.

That is not all. God promises that quantity will always follow quality because Deuteronomy 28:11 says that the Lord will “grant you plenty of goods, in the fruit of your body,” which means that you will have plenty of children, “in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your ground,” which means that your business will flourish and you will be a leading producer in the area of your specialty.

Your excellence and plenty do not come by your efforts. They come by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, who paid for you to have divine provision “though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich”  as it says in (2 Corinthians 8:9)

Jesus was made destitute of all material things at the cross. He had nothing! As He hung on the cross, He watched the Roman soldiers gamble for His robe. His last possession on earth was gambled away. He became poor, so that you could be blessed with the excellent and the plenty!  AMEN... 

Deuteronomy 28:4
                                       “Blessed shall be the fruit of your body, the produce of your ground and the increase of your herds, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flocks.                                                      

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 24 May 2019, 7:40 pm

The Reason For The Resurrection

†              † 

The Bible tells us that Christ was delivered up for our sins and raised from the dead for our justification. You may already know why Jesus died for our sins, but do you know the significance of God raising Him from the dead?

Let’s say that you are living in a foreign country. One day, you happen to break a major rule of the land. You appeal to the king for mercy. He says, “A rule is a rule. I cannot bend the rule for you. What will others say about my integrity? However, if you can find a substitute to take your punishment three months in jail I will allow it.”

By God’s grace, you find a willing substitute. He goes to prison on your behalf and you don’t see him for some time. Days, weeks and months pass by.

Now, how or when will you know that your crime has been fully paid for? When will you be able to rest easy regarding your crime? It is when you see your substitute walking free again! When you see him out of prison, you will know that the sentence has been fully served. You will know that you are now justified and no one can bring a charge against you for your old crime. No longer will you be afraid of the king or his guards coming after you because you know that the one who was punished in your place is now walking free.

Jesus, your substitute, paid the debt you could not pay. On the cross, He bore the sins of your entire life. God put it all on Jesus and then He punished Jesus for every single one of those sins until He was fully satisfied. And because He was so pleased with what Jesus had done, He raised Him from the dead.

Today, Jesus’ tomb remains empty. He is not there for He has risen! His resurrection and empty tomb will forever be our assurance that we have been fully justified. You no longer have to be afraid of God judging you for your sins. His justice is on your side today!      AMEN 

Romans 4:25
                                Jesus was delivered up because of our offenses, and was raised because of our justification. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 20 May 2019, 3:52 pm

By Jesus’ Stripes You Are Healed 

†              † 

One of the biggest outcries against Mel Gibson’s movie, The Passion Of The Christ, was that it was too violent, especially the part where Jesus was scourged.

It really was not violent enough! The Bible says that at the cross, Jesus’ visage was marred beyond that of any man.
                         as it says in (Isaiah 52:14) 

In the movie, even after all the beatings, the actor James Caviezel, who played Jesus, still looked quite well, but the reality is that when Jesus hung on the cross, He had “no form or comeliness…
            Rhere is no beauty that we should desire Him

as is says in (Isaiah 53:2) 

He was beaten to a pulp until His face looked like jelly hanging out! In the movie, when they scourged Him, only a small portion of His bones was exposed, so it was still quite tidy. But the messianic psalms say, “The plowers plowed on my back; they made their furrows long”

He was thinking of you when the soldiers tied Him to the scourging post. As they raised their whips, He said, “Let it all come on Me!”

But what came on Him was not just the whip stripping the flesh off His bare back, but your sicknesses and diseases. Each time He was whipped, every form of sickness and disease, including arthritis, cancer, diabetes, bird flu and dengue fever, came upon Him. “The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.”

Today, healing is your right because Jesus has paid the price for your healing. So if the devil says, “You cannot be healed,” just declare, “Jesus has paid for my healing. Disease has no right to be in my body. I am healed in Jesus’ name!”

So Every curse of sickness that was supposed to fall on you fell on Jesus instead. He bore every one of those stripes, so that you can walk in divine health all the days of your life. The price has been paid so that you can rise up and get out of your bed of affliction!  AMEN 

Isaiah 53:5 
                      The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.                   

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next