Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyToday at 8:34 pm by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyToday at 1:43 pm by Admin

» Bayo Afolaranmi (Pastor).
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyToday at 1:37 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyToday at 1:30 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyToday at 1:25 pm by Admin

» BREITBART NEWS
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:55 pm by Admin

» Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:50 pm by Admin

» PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:13 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:08 pm by Admin

» Falling Apart: Joe Biden Delivers: Gaffes, Lies, Awkward Moments
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:05 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyToday at 11:59 am by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyToday at 10:53 am by Admin

» BESA CENTRE
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyToday at 10:38 am by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyToday at 10:26 am by Admin

» Daily Disciples
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyToday at 10:23 am by Admin

» White House Says Osama bin Laden's Son Has Been Killed in US Operation
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:06 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:00 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 10:50 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 10:44 pm by Admin

» OBAMA AGAIN
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 10:23 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 Empty Re: Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational

Post  Admin on Wed 13 Mar 2019, 1:30 am

Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Devotional for today is:

Jesus Understands Your Struggles

†              † 

Imagine meeting the new politician who is to represent your district or neighborhood only to discover that he is not familiar with your neighborhood’s needs and problems. You will wonder, “Can this guy really represent us? Does he know anything about our living conditions? Is he familiar with the various challenges that families here are facing? Can he help me get my child into one of the schools here?” I am sure that you would prefer someone who truly understands and who knows your challenges to represent your comunnity!

In the same way, I am so glad that right now at the Father’s right hand, we have someone who came as a Man to redeem us, and who fully understands what man goes through. When Jesus walked on earth, He went through every human emotion so that He could identify with us in all points. Jesus is our Savior, and He is in the Father’s presence as a Man, representing us.

You may feel that no one understands your struggles. Listen, while this may be true of man, it is not true of Jesus. He knows exactly what you are going through and He can sympathize with your weaknesses because He was “in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin”.

None of us have been tempted in all points. But God allowed Jesus to be tempted in all points so that He can understand and identify with the struggles of every single person on this earth. He can be touched by our humanity our weaknesses, tears, disappointments, griefs and every other issue we go through..

There is no trial, difficulty, challenge or temptation that you face that Jesus cannot identify with.  And the moment you go through it, right there and then, He feels it too. That is the kind of representative you have in Jesus! That is the love of God so that you will draw near to His throne of grace (not judgment) to find mercy and grace in time of need AMEN...

Hebrews 4:15
                                For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin.                     

†Matthew 18:3-4†

And God said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. . Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

† ©️ 2018 Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  †
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 3 Empty Re: Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational

Post  Admin on Sat 09 Mar 2019, 7:10 pm

FROM ‘DELIVERANCE’ TO ‘NO EVIL SHALL TOUCH YOU’

†              † 

The LORD will deliver you from all your troubles

As it STATES in these 2 scriptures (Psalm 34:19, 2 Timothy 4:18)

But deliverance is actually not the best that the LORD has for you because it implies that you are in trouble. The LORD's best for you is the place where no trouble or evil can touch you. And with His help, you will come to that place because the Bible says, “He shall deliver you in six troubles, yes, in seven no evil shall touch you.”

This does not mean that the LORD will only deliver you six times. It just means that as you keep believing God’s promises of protection, after some time, you will come to a place where no evil will touch you!

So when trouble comes, God does not want you to be discouraged. He wants you to know that it is only the devil trying to steal His Word from your heart. The devil is afraid of leaving God’s Word in your heart for even one second because he knows that it will lead you to a place where no evil will touch you. That is why he comes immediately to steal God’s Word from your heart. He will do so by telling you, “Look, your child is sick.

Where is God now?” You must not respond by saying, “Well, I guess it does not work. Maybe God’s promises of deliverance are not for my family.”

No, you must continue to stand on God’s promises. Say, “The previous flu my child had did not stay. God promises me deliverance and He did deliver my child then. So I will live life believing His promises of deliverance because His Word is true. And I will come to a place where no evil can touch me and my family!”

Even if in the next moment you happen to stub your toe against something hard, don’t be discouraged and wonder why God did not protect your toe. The devil had meant to cause greater harm to you, but thank God that he could not because God is watching over you. And keep standing on His promises until you come to the place where no evil will touch you!    AMEN 

Job 5:19
He shall deliver you in six troubles, yes, in seven no evil shall touch you.                     

And God said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. . Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 05 Mar 2019, 11:55 am

THE LORD IS RAINING BLESSINGS ON YOU 

†              † 

In the Bible, rain usually speaks of blessings. Even today, Israelis thank God when it rains because they know that when He gives them rain, their blessings will be plentiful. Their cattle will feed in large green pastures and eat cured, winnowed fodder. And when they see rivers and streams of water flowing from their mountains and hills and they know that times of refreshing have come.

Likewise, you can expect God to rain His blessings on you and bless the work of your hands. Then, you will come to a place where you will “lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow”. In fact, Jesus wants you to know that this is a blessing which He died to give you because when He died, He did not even have a tomb of His own. He was laid in a borrowed tomb, so that you can have the power to lend.

Deuteronomy 28:12
                                           The Lord will open to you His good treasure, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season, and to bless all the work of your hand. You shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow.                     

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 27 Feb 2019, 10:22 pm

Don’t Put Your Faith In Diets And Exercise

†              † 

Alot of people think that the way to get health is to watch what they eat. For example, many people say that the Mediterranean diet is a very healthy one. I agree, generally. But do you know that the people whom Jesus healed were also on a Mediterranean diet? They did not eat pork and prawns, for example, because they were Jews and these things are not kosher for them.

I know that you want to walk in divine health. But God does not want your focus to be on food what to eat, what not to eat or even exercise how to exercise, when to exercise. All these are natural means which the people of the world trust in. It is better to trust in the Lord and His finished work, than to put your confidence in the latest man-made diet plans and exercise regimes.

At the cross, Jesus took your sicknesses and carried your pains, and by His stripes you were healed. (Isaiah 53:4–5) The Bible even tells us how to escape sickness and premature death by discerning the Lord’s body when we partake of the Lord’s Supper. (1 Corinthians 11:29–30) But instead of focusing on these truths, many of us prefer to focus on dieting and exercising.

Now, I am not against eating well or exercising. I myself exercise and I do watch what I eat. For example, I don’t like to eat oily stuff because it makes me feel uncomfortable. And when I go to church, I do my best not to eat foods that make me burp!

But I eat generally healthy stuff not because I trust dieting to make me healthy. I exercise not because I trust exercising to make me healthy. No, I trust the finished work of Christ to make me healthy. I eat well because I like to feel good and I exercise because it makes me feel good.

God wants you to be free when it comes to eating and exercising. Don’t make laws for eating and exercising, and then trust these laws to give you “divine” health. Trust in the finished work of Christ. Discern His body when you partake of the Holy Communion. And just enjoy your food and workout!
 AMEN

Psalm 118:8
                            It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.                     

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 21 Feb 2019, 11:10 pm

Your Battle belongs to The Lord

†              † 

When faced with a problem or challenge, we tend to ask ourselves, “What am I going to do?” And well-meaning family members and friends will come along and ask, “What are you going to do?”

Jehoshaphat faced a multitude of enemies. But instead of focusing on what he would do, he prayed, “O our God, will You not judge them? For we have no power against this great multitude that is coming against us; nor do we know what to do, but our eyes are upon You.” 

as it states in:         (2 Chronicles 20:12)

When we turn our eyes to God, we will hear Him say, “Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God’s... You will not need to fight in this battle. Position yourselves, stand still and see the salvation of the Lord…”

As it states in:(2 Chronicles 20:15, 17)

But standing still is the last thing we want to do when the enemy is coming against us. It is also the most difficult thing to do because we feel that we cannot just stand around and do nothing   we must try to save the situation. But God wants us to stand still and see Jesus our salvation fight for us.

So what do you do the next time you are faced with a battle and don’t know what to do? Jehoshaphat sent his singers to the front of the army to proclaim, “Praise the Lord, for His mercy endures forever.”

as it states in: (2 Chronicles 20:21)

Some people will wonder, “Does that mean that I just sing and don’t do anything else when I have a problem?” No, that is not what I am saying.

Do what the situation requires, but don’t worry and don’t trust in what you do. Like Jehoshaphat, rest and trust in His mercy that endures forever. When you do that, God will turn your battlefield into the Valley of Berachah. Berachah means “blessings”.

The children of Israel gave the battlefield this name because it took them three days to gather all the spoils of war! God turned their situation into a great blessing! 

As it states in> (2 Chronicles 20:25–26)

Do you have a battle to fight? Stand still and see the salvation of the Lord!

2 Chronicles 20:15
                                     Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God’s.                     

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 17 Feb 2019, 2:51 pm

Jesus Is Still Jehovah Rapha

†              † 

Do you know that the first compound name that the Lord revealed to the Israelites after they came out of Egypt was Jehovah Rapha, the Lord who heals you? It was as if He was telling them, as they began their new life with Him, that He had already healed them of all the diseases and pains they suffered when they were in bondage in Egypt. Indeed, when He brought them out of Egypt, “there was none feeble among His tribes”

Today, just as the Israelites were delivered from their bondage in Egypt and from slavery to Pharaoh, you have also been delivered from the bondage of sin and sickness, and from slavery to the devil, by the blood of the Lamb. And the Lord, who is the same yesterday, today and forever, still says to you, “I am the Lord who heals you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 13 Feb 2019, 7:42 pm

Never Alone, Always Cared For

†              † 

It does not matter how tightly knit our families are or how many close friends we have. When we go through a difficult time or trial, many a time, we still feel all alone and that no one really cares or understands.

Martha knew that feeling. She had on one occasion cried out to Jesus, “Lord, do You not care that my sister has left me to serve alone?”

Jesus’ disciples also knew what it was like to feel small, alone and in trouble. They cried out, “Teacher, do You not care that we are perishing?” when they were swept up in a terrifying storm.

Today, maybe the cry of your heart is also, “Lord, do You not care that I am left all alone… that I am going under… that I am perishing?”

The Lord does care for you. He loves you so much that He wants you to cast all your cares upon Him  not just some but all your cares. He wants both your big and small cares. There is nothing too small or big for Him. If it is a care in your heart, He wants you to cast it upon Him.

When the apostle Peter wrote “casting all your care upon Him”, he was talking about the continuous act of casting all your cares upon the Lord. As a care comes, God wants you to cast it to Him. That is the lifestyle He wants you to adopt. Why? The verse gives us the reason   “for He cares for you”. 

You are casting all your cares upon the One who loves you, and who left all of heaven to come and die for you. That is who you are casting your cares to. It is not just any person, but it is the One who gave His life for you!

When you are going through a difficult time, God wants you to believe that you are never alone because He Himself has said that He will never leave you nor forsake you,

as it states in : (Hebrews 13:5)

As the object of His care, He will take care of you for the rest of your life. You are never alone and always cared for!    AMEN

1 Peter 5:7
                       casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.                     

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 08 Feb 2019, 2:58 pm

Discerning The Lord’s Body

†              † 

Have you ever taken a close look at the Matzah bread that the Jews eat during their Passover meal? The bread, which is unleavened, is pierced with rows of little holes forming stripes. It is also slightly burnt. Many churches today use this bread for the Holy Communion.

Do you know why the bread is pierced, striped and burnt?

The bread that you hold in your hands when you partake of the Lord’s Supper speaks of the body of our Lord Jesus Christ when He bore our sins and sicknesses on the cross.

Like the bread, He was pierced in His brow by the crown of thorns as well as in His hands and feet by the nails. He was also pierced in His side by a soldier’s spear. The prophet Isaiah says, “He was pierced for our transgressions…”  As it States in:

Isaiah 53:5

Like the bread, He was scourged on His back until His flesh was all torn and bloody, and His bones were exposed, so that today, you can say, By His stripes I am healed!

What about the burnt marks on the bread? The full fire of God’s wrath fell on Jesus, burning up our sins into ashes, and at the same time, bringing out the fragrance of the offering of Jesus. Today, your sins and lawless deeds are but ashes, and your Father in heaven remembers them no more! As it states in:

Hebrews 8:12

So the next time you partake of the bread during the Holy Communion, know that Jesus was pierced for your sins and scourged for your healing. He bore God’s fiery judgment so that you will never be judged for your sins! He also bore your diseases and carried your pains so that you can walk in divine health!

When you discern these precious truths about our Lord’s body, you are partaking of the Holy Communion in a worthy manner. And you will not be weak and sickly, nor die before your time. 
As it states in:

1 Corinthians 11:27–30

No, you will be strong and healthy, and you will live long!  AMEN....

1 Corinthians 11:24
                                         and when He had given thanks, He broke it and said, “Take, eat; this is My body which is broken for you; do this in remembrance of Me.”                

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 03 Feb 2019, 10:15 pm

Choose not to Worry

†              † 

Many Christians are familiar with Jesus’ rhetorical question, “Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?” But not many of us actually let it get into our hearts and allow the love of God to free us from our habit of worrying.

The truth is, no amount of worrying can lengthen your life or add anything to your physical person. Instead, worrying robs you of sleep, health and many good years. In fact, it is only when you are worry-free that God’s anointing flows freely in you, strengthening, healing, restoring and adding to you.

A church member at Joseph Prince's New Creation Church, after undergoing a mammogram, found that she had lumps in her breast. Upon receiving the doctor’s report, she wrote this down on the report: “Jesus is my healer. I receive my healing. I am healed. I rest in God completely.”

She was due back at the clinic later the same day for a biopsy to see if the lumps were malignant. Her sister-in-law, who was having lunch with her that day, witnessed her cheerful and worry-free attitude while she ate her lunch.

Back at the clinic, this precious sister sat among other ladies who were also there for their biopsies. They looked very worried, so she started sharing Jesus with them and prayed for some of them. When her turn came and she had an ultrasound scan done, the doctor was puzzled—her scan showed no evidence of any lumps!

The doctor went back to consult her colleague who had first discovered the lumps. Stunned, both doctors conducted their own investigations. They returned to her only to say, “It’s a miracle!”

My friend, when you worry, you are actually believing that the devil has the power to make inroads into your life that God cannot protect you from. But when you refuse to worry, you are putting your faith in God.

You have more confidence in His love and power working for you than in the devil’s ability to harm you! When you refuse to worry, but choose to rest in the finished work of Christ, you will see the manifestation of your blessing. You will see your miracle!   AMEN 

Matthew 6:27
                                 Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature                     

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 29 Jan 2019, 11:56 pm

See Your Enemies Flee Because Of Jesus

†              † 

Some people think that Jesus and the devil are always confronting and fighting each other. But when you read the Bible, you don’t see fights between the two. What you see is the devil having to flee whenever he encounters Jesus!

Consider the demoniac from the country of the Gadarenes as it states  in:

Luke 8:26–39

The demons in the man begged Jesus not to torment them or send them into the abyss, but to permit them to enter a herd of swine nearby.

You see, neither the devil nor his demons can stand before Jesus. They may be able to torment people for a while, but when Jesus comes on the scene, they know that that is the end of their stay. 

They will have to flee! and all it took was just one word from Jesus, and the entire legion of demons had to come out of the man and flee into the swine.

As a child of God, you exude a spiritual fragrance which evil spirits can detect and which causes them to tremble. It is the life of Jesus inside you. And He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. as it states in 

(1 John 4:4)

That is why no curse, spell, accusation, scandal or destruction planned against you can succeed. Your enemies may come against you one way, but the Lord will confuse them and cause them to flee!  

Jesus paid with His life to give you this victory over your enemies. After His arrest in the garden of Gethsemane, the Jews and Gentiles were united for the first time with one common objective: 
                 To Torture Jesus and have Him killed. King Herod of the Jews and Pontius Pilate of the Romans were long-time enemies, but because of Jesus, they became friends as it states in :

(Luke 23:12)

So listen up, Jesus’ enemies were united and had “victory” over Him.

But because He triumphed over them through the cross and rose again, today, your enemies will be scattered and you will have victory over them!  So submitt and Cling to OUR SAVIOR JESUS..     AMEN

Deuteronomy 28:7
                                   “The Lord will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before your face; they shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 26 Jan 2019, 6:43 pm

STAY CLOSE TO THE LORD

†              † 

Be quiet and stay calm.  Negative emotions will only take you off course and keep you from seeing things as they really are.  Refuse to allow chaos and confusion any place in you.  Allow peace to lead you in everything.  It is a very narrow path that will bring you to know righteousness and wisdom. 

Stay firmly on that path, and let the Lord direct your steps, and don't hessitate to ask for HEALING with sincre Prayers, even if a physician claims that there is no hope with the condition that he claims you have,  nothing is impossible for the LRD, he can heal any health issure, wheater it is claimed LETHAL or not by MANKIND, AMEN....    

Matthew 7:13  
                          Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.                     

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 21 Jan 2019, 6:25 pm

Jesus’ Authority Has Been Given To Us 

†              † 

When God created man, He gave man authority to have dominion over everything on earth.  as it states in
                                      (Genesis 1:26)

But when man sinned, he gave this authority to Satan. And when man’s authority was transferred to Satan, Satan brought in diseases, poverty, strife, bitterness, pain, loss and death. He messed up everything on earth for man.

“Why didn’t God just grab the devil by the neck and throw him out of the garden?”

God did not do that because He is a judicial God. It was a man who gave away his authority to Satan. So it had to be a man who would legally take it back. And God has done this through a Man. His name is Jesus!

By His death on the cross, Jesus righteously restored all that man had lost. That is why, just before He went back to heaven, He said, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore…” Those words tell us that He has transferred His authority to us. The same authority that He had over the storm, evil spirits, sicknesses, diseases and even death is now ours to use.

So when there are reports of a flu epidemic and of young children falling sick in the media, know that you have dominion over the epidemic. Declare, “By the authority given to me in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, this flu virus will not come near my children. I plead the blood of Jesus over them.”

If you have been told that your family has a history of heart disease, take dominion and declare, “By the authority given to me in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I destroy every form, manifestation and hereditary cause of this disease. By His blood, my family has been redeemed from this and every other curse.”

So you see now dont' you?, that the authority which has been restored to us is not just the authority on earth which man had before the fall, but Jesus’ unquestionable and complete authority in heaven and on earth!

Matthew 28:18–19
                                           And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore…                     

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 19 Jan 2019, 11:42 pm

Heir Of The World Today

†              † 

God promised Abraham that he would be the heir of the world. Now, don’t be too quick to say, “Well, that promise was made only to Abraham and not me.” The verse says, “For the promise that he would be the heir of the world was not to Abraham or to his seed through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.” So the promise was not just made to Abraham, but to “his seed” as well, that is, you and I who belong to Christ “And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.”        as it wasy in (Galatians 3:29)

Notice that God did not say that you would be the heir of the country you are living in, but heir of the world! The Greek word for “world” here is kosmos, which means the universe as well as the whole circle of earthly goods, endowments, advantages and pleasures. All these are yours to inherit through the righteousness of faith in Jesus and His finished work at the cross. This righteousness is given to you as a gift from God, so you don’t have to earn it through good works.

For God to fulfill His promise, He has to prosper you. You can’t be the heir of the world and be in lack or in debt! Not only that, He must keep you healthy because you can’t inherit the world when you are sick and always flat on your back.

So Don’t listen to people who tell you that you will only get to enjoy these blessings when you get to heaven one fine day. Why would you need riches in heaven? There, even the streets are made of pure gold. As it says in (Revelation 21:21)

And why would you need healing in heaven? There is no sickness there. So you need the health and provision in the here and now!

Now truly believe this, God wants you to be the heir of the world today. So lay hold of your rich inheritance today. Jesus paid for it with His blood. Don’t push it all to the sweet by and by!  AMEN 

Romans 4:13
                                    For the promise that he would be the heir of the world was not to Abraham or to his seed through the law, but through the righteousness of faith. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 14 Jan 2019, 10:07 pm

You Will Have Whatever You Say 

†              † 

God says that we will have whatever we say. So whatever we want to have, we can say it and have it. Unfortunately, we often say what we don’t want to have.

For example, we say, “I don’t know why I go through my money so fast every month. Even when my boss gives me an increment, there never seems to be enough money.” And true enough, we see a lack of money at the end of every month.

You see, you will have whatever you say, good or bad. So why not change what you have been saying to, “From now on, I will have more than enough because Jesus became poor at the cross, so that I might be financially supplied So lack, be gone in Jesus’ name!”

read it in     2 Corinthians 8:9

Whatever mountain of difficulty you have, be it a mountain of debt or serious health condition, Jesus says, “For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.”

Jesus highlights the importance of saying by mentioning the word “say” thrice, but the word “believe” only once. Our problem today is that there is more preaching on believing than saying. So the reason people find it hard to walk in faith is that they are not saying enough of the Word.

But if we would focus more on saying God’s Word, faith will come. That is how God quickened Abraham’s faith. He changed Abraham’s saying when He changed his name from Abram to Abraham, which means “father of many nations”.  From then on, whenever Abraham introduced himself, he would say, “Hi, my name is Father Of Many Nations."

read it in       Genesis 17:5

So declare your abundance, saying, “The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1) Speak forth your healing, saying, “By Jesus’ stripes I am healed! And you will have whatever you say! 

read it in    Isaiah 53:5

Mark 11:23
                          For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.                                         

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 13 Jan 2019, 12:31 am

BOAST IN GOD’S GRACE FOR YOU

†              † 

If someone asks you, “What must I do to inherit eternal life?” you would probably tell him, “Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved,” wouldn’t you?

Well, a rich, young ruler asked Jesus the same question, but instead of telling him to believe in Him, Jesus gave him the law,  Jesus saw that the young ruler lived his life taking pride in his ability to keep the law to earn salvation and the favor of God.

But because of His love for the man, Jesus had to show him that those who live by the law must realize that their self-efforts cannot save them.

He therefore reminded him, “You know the commandments: ‘Do not commit adultery…‘Do not steal...‘Honor your father and your mother.’” The young ruler showed that his trust was in his law-keeping when he replied, “Teacher, all these things I have kept from my youth.”

So Jesus had to tell him, “One thing you lack…sell whatever you have and give to the poor…and come…and follow Me.” When the young ruler heard that, he walked away sorrowful.

When we boast of having kept the law, it will always point out something we lack or have failed to obey. The law is so holy and perfect that if we don’t keep even one iota of it, it has no choice but to judge and curse us.

That is what the law was designed to do, God does not want us to boast in our abilities to keep the law. If we are to have confidence in anything at all, if we are to boast in anything at all, it is in the grace of God. Only His grace can completely keep, save, heal, deliver and bless us.

So let’s not boast in what we have done or are able to do, but boast in His grace for us that He is our strength, health, favor, provision, wisdom, hope, salvation and glory. That is how we will see ourselves enjoying our inheritance of abundant life!  AMEN

1 Corinthians 1:31
          He who glories, let him glory in the Lord.                    

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 9:18 pm

GOD WILL NEVER TURN HIS BACK ON YOU 

†              † 

For six whole hours, the Son of God was suspended between heaven and earth. And at the height of His suffering on the cross, He cried out in the deep darkness, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”                      

For the first time, Jesus addressed His Father as “God”. The Father had forsaken the Son. As Judge of the universe, God had to turn His back on His Son, who was carrying the filth of the world’s sins, for His eyes are too pure to behold evil.

If the Father had not turned His back on His Son, He would have to turn His back on you today when you call out to Him in your hour of need. But because Jesus has taken your place, today, you take His place, and you have God’s face smiling on you always!

Right now, God’s face is smiling on you. His countenance is shining on you. I can stand before you and declare, “The Lord make His face shine upon you.”And it is all because Jesus has paid the price for God to never leave you nor forsake you.

God turned His back on His Son. But as a Father, He cried. His heart was broken because Christ was never more pleasing to Him than when He was on the cross. Christ’s suffering was for us.

Do you remember what Jesus said? “Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again.” If you are a parent, you love each one of your children equally. But when one of them does something special for you out of love, it touches your heart, and you just want to run to him and hug him.

That was what happened at the cross, except that the Father could not embrace His Son. Instead, He had to turn His back on His Son because our sins had to be punished in His Son’s body.

So when you cry out to the Father for help today, know that He hears you and will surely help you. Because of Jesus, He will never turn His back on you!      AMEN

Hebrews 13:5
                              He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 06 Jan 2019, 6:05 pm

Rejoice, O Barren!

†              † 

Barrenness. What a painful and frustrating condition. Yet, in Isaiah 54, God’s Word to those who are experiencing barrenness is to rejoice  “Sing O barren”!

Why? Because in the previous chapter, it tells us that the chastisement for our peace fell upon Jesus. The word “peace” here in Hebrew means completeness, soundness, health, safety and provision. In other words, all these benefits are yours today because Jesus has already been punished at the cross for your peace. That is why you can start rejoicing.

So God wants you right now, in whatever area you are barren, to start rejoicing as if the fruit or yield you want to see has already come. He wants you to start thinking, speaking and acting as if the barrenness is no more.

If you are financially barren, start planning for what you would do when your finances increase. I am not saying that you go out and spend recklessly, but start making plans for increase. The time to do this is when you are still in what your natural eyes see as a barren stage.

You may say, you don’t understand, the banks are chasing me!”

God says, “Rejoice because you are well provided for in Christ.” In Christ, you are already blessed with every spiritual blessing, including financial provision.

Ephesians 1:3

“For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich.”

2 Corinthians 8:9

If you are sick, start planning to do what you have not been able to do. Don’t rejoice only when the healing manifests and the pain is no more. Rejoice now in your healing because Jesus has already borne your diseases and carried your pains, and by His stripes you have already been healed.

Isaiah 53:4,5

Whatever barren situation you are in, rejoice and tell God, “Father, because of the sacrifice of Your Son, I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. You have already given me everything. So I am going to act like it is so and rejoice!” AMEN 

Galatians 4:27      “Rejoice, O barren, you who do not bear! Break forth and shout, you who are not in labor…                      

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 04 Jan 2019, 6:52 pm

See God As A Good Father

†              † 

Faith is believing that we have a good God, and that He protects and provides for those who trust in Him. Remember the parable of the prodigal son? (Luke 15:11–32) Jesus shared it to illustrate how good our heavenly Father is. The wayward son had squandered his father’s inheritance before he decided to go home to ask his father to make him a hired servant.

But before he could reach home, his father saw him from afar, ran toward him and embraced him. And instead of making him a hired servant, the father turned to his servants and said, “Bring out the best robe! Get a ring and sandals for my son! Let’s kill the fatted calf and celebrate!”

Now, when the older son returned from work and heard about the celebration, he became angry and refused to enter the house. When his father came out to ask him what was wrong, the older son complained, “Look, I’ve served you all these years. Yet, you never gave me a calf to celebrate with my friends. But as soon as this prodigal son of yours comes home, you kill the fatted calf for him!”

Notice what his father told him: “Son, you are always with me and all that I have is yours. We should celebrate because your brother was dead but is alive again. He was lost but is now found.”

Can you see how the older brother perceived his father? He saw his father as a hard and stingy man. He believed that he had to work to get something good from his father. He didn’t realize that he already had an inheritance! He could have killed the fatted calf any time for a celebration!

Like the father in the parable, God has already given you an inheritance in Christ. Don’t fail to enjoy it by doubting God’s goodness or by believing that you must work for it. See your Father’s heart of love and goodness toward you, and celebrate your inheritance today!   AMEN

Luke 15:31
                   “And he said to him, ‘Son, you are always with me, and all that I have is yours.                     

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 02 Jan 2019, 9:34 pm

Condemnation Is The Root Cause

†              † 

When you have a plant with sickly leaves, it would be foolish to just treat the leaves without knowing the root cause of the problem. Similarly, when “leaves” of sickness, poverty and destructive habits start sprouting in your life, you need to know what the root cause is.

Experts will tell you that it is stress. They may go a little deeper and say that it is fear of the future, of rejection, of loss, of death and so on. But is fear really the root? Or is there something deeper than fear?

The Bible shows us that the most fundamental cause of problems in our lives is condemnation. With condemnation comes fear. Fear then induces stress which brings about the symptoms of the curse.

This is what happened to Adam. Long before he faced poverty, sickness and eventually death, he had stress. Because of his sin, God told him, “In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread till you return to the ground.” Sweat speaks of stress. But before there was stress, there was fear because Adam told God, “I heard Your voice in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; and I hid myself.” (Genesis 3:10)

But what made Adam fearful? Adam only feared when, seeing his nakedness, he realized that he had sinned against God. He felt so ashamed and condemned that he hid himself. God then asked him, “Who told you that you were naked?” There was no one else in the garden other than Adam and Eve, so we know that it was probably the devil who told Adam that he was naked.

Condemnation is the root cause of the symptoms of the curse manifesting in your life. That is why you need to know that at the cross, God took all your sins, put them on Jesus and unleashed the full fury of His wrath against them until Jesus cried out, “It is finished!”

All your sins have been completely punished in the body of Christ who was condemned for you. The root cause of all your problems has been dealt with. This means that the devil cannot enforce the curse in your life apart from your receiving condemnation. So come to the place of no condemnation and no sick leaves will sprout in your life!

Romans 8:1         

Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.                     

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 30 Dec 2018, 2:00 pm

Be Established In God’s Righteousness

†              † 

Have you ever asked yourself why some Christians are constantly beset with overwhelming challenges, sicknesses and defeat if God’s promise, “No weapon formed against you shall prosper” (Isaiah 54:17), is true?

Well, this promise comes with a condition “In righteousness you shall be established”. When you are established in righteousness, you will be far from oppression and terror, and not a single weapon formed against you will prosper!

This condition is not hard to meet. For a start, you already have righteousness! When you received Jesus as your Savior, you received the gift of righteousness which enables you to reign in life. (Romans 5:17) This righteousness does not come from you but the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17) And when you are established in His righteousness, no weapon formed against you will prosper.

But what does being established in righteousness mean? To be established in something is to have that something as your very foundation for security. So God wants you to know, be sure of and grow in the revelation that you are righteous by the blood of Jesus, by His perfect sacrifice at the cross.

When you feel as if you are in a storm, tossed here and there, and you begin to experience worry and fear, remind yourself of who you are in Christ. You are the righteousness of God in Christ and you have His righteousness!

As you do this, you will begin to notice the worry and fear slide off you, for when you are established in righteousness, “you shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear; and from terror, for it shall not come near you”! That is why God wants you to be established in righteousness. He wants you to be free from fear, and far from oppression and terror.

So when the pressure is on, hold fast to the belief that you are the righteousness of God in Christ. That is where no weapon formed against you can prosper. As you keep believing and confessing your righteousness in Christ, revelation will break forth and you will experience the release of God’s miraculous provision, divine protection and blessings into your life!   AMEN

Isaiah 54:14
                        In righteousness you shall be established; you shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear; and from terror, for it shall not come near you.                     

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 27 Dec 2018, 6:41 pm

Be Numbered Among The Undevourable

†              † 

The devil cannot just walk right up to you and rob you of your health, peace or family. He cannot just come into your life to enforce disease and destruction. If the devil can do that, then he does not have to walk about “seeking whom he may devour”. He only has to walk straight up to anyone he wants to devour and devour him! But since the Bible says that he goes about seeking whom he may devour, the truth then is that there are people whom he cannot devour.

You see, the devil goes about like a roaring lion trying to stir up fear in people with his roars. But the people who are not devourable are those who refuse to be intimidated by his roars because they know that the true Lion of Judah, Jesus Christ (Revelation 5:5), has already come and rendered powerless him who had the power of death. (Hebrews 2:14, NASB) They know that the devil cannot just do anything to them because the Lion of Judah resides in them, and that He is greater than the devil who is in the world. (1 John 4:4)

My friend, the Lion of Judah is in you. He has given you rights, privileges, authority and power. He redeemed you with His blood. Therefore, everything about you and your life is redeemed by His blood. So if you are fearful about losing your job, cover your job with the blood of Jesus. If you are worried about your children’s safety in these days of terrorist attacks, plead the blood of Jesus over them. If you have received a bad report from the doctor, speak the blood over yourself.

Whatever you have covered with the blood of Jesus, God declares, “Protected! Redeemed!” And the devil flees when he sees the blood. And when he flees, he takes with him sicknesses, diseases, pains, sufferings, destruction and loss.

Once the devil knows that you know who you are in Christ and what you have in Him, his days of intimidating you are over, and you are numbered among the undevourable!  AMEN 

1 Peter 5:8
                                 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 20 Dec 2018, 10:43 pm

A SAVIOR IS BORN

†              † 

Greeting all 285 members of Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Mailing List, I want to wish each and everyone of you, your family members and friends a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

For a Child was BORN, the SON OF GOD and for a good reason, he was born as mankinds' only HOPE to overcome this Temporary EVIL world that we currently live in, that is, if we accept him as our Savior and confess of our Sins we will over come this EVIL world, for he is coming back here soon to take his sheep out of this world and leave the wolves behind, so be readly always, for no knows the DATE, but as we look around and see all the DECEIPT and SIN growing daily we can tell, TIME IS SHORT.  So be ready always and encourage everyone you know to do the samething.  AMEN 

Luke 2:1-7

In those days Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be taken of the entire Roman world. This was the first census that took place while Quirinius was governor of Syria. And everyone went to his own town to register.

So Joseph also went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David.  He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child.  While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born,  and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn.                     

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 18 Dec 2018, 9:48 pm

Abundance Through Jesus’ Poverty 

†              † 

When we think of God, we think of the most powerful and richest being in the whole universe. But do you know that our Lord Jesus was actually born into a poor family? We know this from the offering His mother Mary brought to the temple after Jesus was born, according to the Law for purification. (Luke 2:22–24) She brought a pair of turtledoves or young pigeons, which was the only type of offering the poor could afford. (Leviticus 12:2, 8)

But with Jesus in their lives, Mary and her husband Joseph didn’t remain poor. Wise men came to Jesus with treasures“And when they had come into the house, they saw the young Child with Mary His mother, and fell down and worshiped Him. And when they had opened their treasures, they presented gifts to Him: gold, frankincense, and myrrh.” (Matthew 2:11)

Jesus’ presence brought gold, frankincense and myrrh—two of the most expensive spices—to His family. The wise men must have come with quite an entourage for the Bible records how all Jerusalem was fearful when the wise men came to the city. (Matthew 2:3) Can you imagine the amount of gold, frankincense and myrrh which accompanied that entourage, and which was given to Jesus’ parents?

The moment you are born again, you have Jesus in your life. And when you have Him in your life, get ready for His abundant supply to come your way! But don’t look for the blessings, look to Jesus He is the power to get wealth. (Deuteronomy 8:18) The presence of the Son of the living God in your life attracts good things. Because of His grace toward us, Jesus, though He was rich, was made poor at the cross for your sake so that “you through His poverty might become rich”.

When you have Jesus in your life and when you know that He has paid the price for your abundance, you can boldly declare, “Jesus was made poor at the cross for my sake so that through His poverty, I am made rich in all things!”   AMEN

2 Corinthians 8:9
                                      For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich.                    

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 13 Dec 2018, 2:50 pm

GOD ABUNDANTLY SUPPLIES ALL YOUR NEEDS

† †

Philippians 4:19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

According to the bible verse above, you are rich. You are not trying to be rich. It does not matter how much you are earning or how much you have in your bank account. You are rich because as your need arises, God’s supply will be there for you. This was the case of a certain church member who worked as a consultant.

For months, he could not secure any major deals. But while attending one of our church camps held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, he received a word on financial provision. After the camp, he extended his stay in Kuala Lumpur and bumped into an old friend who gave him a big project that paid a huge sum! He needed a major breakthrough and God abundantly supplied his need.

In the Bible, there is an account of a couple who had a big need on their wedding day. They had run out of wine. Now, you would expect wedding couples to know how many guests to expect on their big day and to plan accordingly. But perhaps this couple did not have the money to buy enough wine. Whatever the reason was, Jesus saved them from embarrassment and shame. He saved the day when He supplied their need by miraculously turning six pots of water into top-quality wine. (John 2:1–10) Our Lord Jesus abundantly supplied the need of that couple.

Whatever needs you have, God wants you to know that His supply will be there for you. You have His Word for it. He promises that He will supply all your needs, not just some. And He will supply all your needs according to and not out of His riches. This means that He lines up from A to Z all of His resources for your every need!

So rejoice that you are rich “according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus”. This is far greater and more dependable than the temporal riches that you might have from any earthly source! AMEN

©️ 2018 Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge †

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 10 Dec 2018, 11:14 pm

How Much More Will God Take Care Of You!

†              † 

Perched on a tree branch, two birds were observing passers-by rushing from one place to another. Looking at their faces, one bird asked the other, “Why is man so full of worries and cares?” The other bird answered, “Maybe they don’t have a heavenly Father like we do.”

I believe that the Lord made birds to tell us that we are of more value than many birds put together. In Matthew 10:29, Jesus said, “Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin?” Then, in Luke 12:6, He said, “Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins?” If you do the math, you will realize that these sparrows are so cheap that you can buy four of them for two copper coins, and you get one thrown in for free!

Sparrows are common creatures in Israel. Yet, not even one of these cheap birds falls to the ground without the Father’s knowledge. (Matthew 10:29) Not one of them is forgotten before Him. (Luke 12:6) So will He forget you who are of more value than all these birds put together?

Jesus said, “Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them.” And if your heavenly Father feeds the birds of the air, how much more will He feed you, His precious, beloved child!

“Why don’t I see the supply then?” you may ask.

The answer is worry. That is why Jesus also said, “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’…For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.” (Matthew 6:31–32)

If your heavenly Father cares for cheap, common birds, and feeds them every day, how much more will He care for you, His dear, precious child! Let your heart be at rest as you hear Him say to you, “Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.”   AMEN 

Matthew 6:26
                                Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?                    

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum