Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 11:06 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 10:55 pm by Admin

» My Manna
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 10:47 pm by Admin

» PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 10:40 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 10:03 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 9:59 pm by Admin

» Bill & Hillary Clinton
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 9:48 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 9:34 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 9:20 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 8:52 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 7:55 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 7:52 pm by Admin

» AISH
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 7:49 pm by Admin

» Interpretation of Tongues: 10 Things You Should Know about This Spiritual Gift
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 7:08 pm by Admin

» Jonathan Cahn | Israel: God's End Time Alarm Clock? VIDEOS
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 4:46 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL HISTORY
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 4:34 pm by Admin

» BESA CENTRE
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 4:28 pm by Admin

» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 4 Empty Re: Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational

Post  Admin on Fri 07 Dec 2018, 6:45 pm

Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Devotional for today is:

God Hears Your Prayers

†              † 

Some people think that if they were more “right” with God, then He would hear their prayers. For example, they sometimes believe that if they had not quarreled with their wives or had those bad thoughts earlier in the day, then God would answer their prayers.

God is not like that. He wants you to know beyond any doubt that you can always come to His throne of grace with boldness and have every confidence that you will receive His mercy and grace.

You see, because of Jesus’ finished work on the cross, you are already right with God. You don’t need to do anything to make yourself more right with God.

In fact, by faith in Jesus, you have received the righteousness of God Himself! And no matter how many mistakes you make, you will never lose that righteousness because in the first place, God gave it to you apart from your works.

In other words, God did not impute righteousness to you because you were good, but because you believed in Jesus.

Because of what Jesus has done for you at the cross, all your sins—past, present and future are forgiven. God will by no means ever remember your sins or count them against you because Jesus has been punished for your sins, today, God is not counting your sins against you. This means that your sins won’t stop Him from hearing and responding to your prayers. So you can always run into His presence knowing that you can boldly stand in and enjoy His presence and His love.

When you know this truth, it is going to set you free in your relationship with God. You can talk to Him without fear or any sense of condemnation. You can practice His presence and trust that He always hears you. Should something happen at home or at work, you don’t always have to call for your church leaders—you pray and God hears you!

So remember, you are righteous in Christ and God hears your prayers all because of Jesus!  AMEN 

Romans 4:7–8 
“                                    Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven, and whose sins are covered; blessed is the man to whom the Lord shall not impute sin.” 

†Matthew 18:3-4†

And God said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. . Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

† ©️ 2018 Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  †
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge  Inspirational - Page 4 Empty Re: Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge Inspirational

Post  Admin on Tue 04 Dec 2018, 9:00 pm

You Have A Strong Kinsman-Redeemer!

†              † 
              Ruth, a young, poor and childless widow in the Old Testament, lay at the feet of Boaz, her potential kinsman-redeemer.  As a rich and close relative of her in-laws, Boaz had the power to redeem her from her plight.

Ruth was simply obeying Naomi, her mother-in-law, who had told her to go and lie down at Boaz’s feet. In the Jewish custom of those days, this was a posture which said, “Please redeem me for you are a close relative.” Notice Boaz’s response to Ruth: “And now, my daughter, do not fear. I will do for you all that you request…” (Ruth 3:11)

Boaz is a picture of Jesus who is our kinsman-redeemer. He is our kinsman, having been born into this world as one like us. And He is our Redeemer because He redeemed us at a great price when He shed His blood for us on the cross.

As your Redeemer, not only is Jesus willing, but He also has the power to restore to you all that you have lost. That is why you can go to Him and say, “I blew it and now my family is suffering. My finances are dwindling fast. But I come to You, my kinsman-redeemer…” And you will find that He will redeem you because your Redeemer is strong. The Lord of hosts is His name. He will thoroughly plead your case, causing only blessings of wisdom, deliverance, restoration, provision and liberty to come out of your situation!

Just as Ruth lay at Boaz’s feet, the feet of Jesus is the place of redemption and blessings. Both Jairus the synagogue ruler and the Syro-Phoenician woman fell at Jesus’ feet. And there at His feet they received healing for their daughters.

When you take your place at Jesus’ feet, looking to Him for help, expect to receive His blessings. There is nothing to fear knowing that as Boaz did for Ruth, Jesus, your heavenly Boaz, will do for you all that you have requested! 

Jeremiah 50:34
                                 Their Redeemer is strong; the Lord of hosts is His name. He will thoroughly plead their case...                      

And God said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. . Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 01 Dec 2018, 9:54 pm

Double Blessing

†              † 

God says in His Word that you will receive double for your trouble. If the devil has given you one trouble, then for that one trouble you can expect to receive a double-portion blessing! And if that trouble has caused you to experience shame, God’s promise to you is this: “Instead of your shame you shall have double honor”. God wants to give you a double-portion blessing for every trouble you go through!

And don’t think that God is behind your troubles. The devil is the real culprit. Sometimes, it could be the one you see in the mirror every morning! But the moment you respond to God in faith, He gets involved in your restoration. And He does not restore to you the same amount that you have lost. You always get more than before, if not in quantity, then in quality. You will be at a higher place than before. You will be healthier, wiser, financially stronger or more at peace!

This was the case with Job. Satan was behind Job’s troubles, but when Job responded in faith, God took it upon Himself to restore to Job all that he had lost. The Bible tells us that Job received double in terms of quantity from 7,000 sheep to 14,000 sheep, 3,000 camels to 6,000 camels, 500 yoke of oxen to 1,000 yoke of oxen and 500 female donkeys to 1,000 female donkeys. And for the children he had lost, God restored in terms of quality his daughters were the fairest in all the land. (Job 1:2–3, 13–19; 42:12–15)

If Job, who was not under the new covenant, could be blessed with double for his troubles, how much more we who are under the new covenant! In fact, God will not only restore double but triple, fivefold or even sevenfold! Such was the restoration experienced by one of our pastors, who was cheated of some money. In the end, he received a sevenfold restoration!

For everything that you have lost, get ready for God’s restoration. Expect to receive double and even more for every trouble! 

Isaiah 61:7
                          Instead of your shame you shall have double honor, and instead of confusion they shall rejoice in their portion. Therefore in their land they shall possess double; everlasting joy shall be theirs.                       

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 25 Nov 2018, 3:50 pm

Jesus Understands What You Are Going Through

†              † 

Do you sometimes wonder if God really knows what it is like to be poor, rejected by people or sick with aches and pains. Perhaps you are asking, “Does God really understand what I am going through?”

Jesus was no stranger to emotional or physical pains, poverty or hardships. He was born into a poor family. He had a smelly manger for His birthplace. 

From an early age, as a carpenter, He knew all about working hard with His hands, standing on His feet all day long and returning home with aches in His body.

The religious leaders of His day made life difficult for Him. They challenged His authority  and tested His teachings.  They also called Him a glutton, winebibber, a friend of tax collectors and sinners  and blasphemer. 

They said that He was demon possessed and mad, and they would put Him on the spot when they brought an adulterous woman to Him, attempted to stone Him and accused Him of perverting the nation.

Have you been chased out of your home because of your Christian beliefs? Jesus understands what you are going through. He was chased out of His own hometown. Have you been rejected by someone you love? 
      Jesus also experienced the pain of being denied by a loved one and betrayed by one considered close to Him. He also knows all about the sickness you are suffering because He bore your sicknesses and pains on the cross.

Jesus certainly understands all that we are going through because being born fully Man, He was “in all points tempted as we are”. He endured His sufferings for our sakes, so that we can have His peace and the anointing to rise above the troubles we are facing! AMEN

Hebrews 4:15 
                            For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin.                      

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 23 Nov 2018, 8:48 pm

God Helps The Helpless

†              † 

Some people say,  please pray for me. I can’t see a way out of the mess I am in. I know that this whole thing is my fault. Right now, I don’t even know whether God will hear my prayers.”

If you think about it, a whole lot of our troubles are of our own making. But it is when we deserve the punishment and not the blessing that we can receive grace  the undeserved favor and unmerited help of God!

When we stop trying to be deserving of God’s help, we find God more than willing to be our Savior. But when we continue to try to work things out, we are trying to be our own saviors. God will say, “Save yourself because I can’t help you when you don’t need My help.”

You might be thinking,   “Don’t you know, God helps those who help themselves?”

Contrary to popular belief, this saying that “God helps those who help themselves” is not in the Bible! God does not help those who help themselves. He helps those who are helpless and dependent on Him. He helps those who look to Him as their only source of help for their problem.

If you say, “My problem is that I am weak.” God says, “That is not a problem. I am your strength.” If you say, “Lord, my face is the problem. I am ugly.” God says, “My face will shine on yours. I am your glory.” If you say, “Lord, I am the problem. I am a nobody.” God says, “I will make you a somebody.”

Unfortunately, many of us are still trying to help ourselves, thinking that for certain matters, we don’t really need God. But God says, “Without Me, you can do nothing.” (John 15:5) Do we really believe that? Or do we believe that without Him, we can still do some things to help ourselves?

Only when we realize that we can do nothing, and are nothing in and of ourselves, can we do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13) Then, we will see the undeserved, unmerited help and favor of God deliver us from every evil!   AMEN...

Psalm 63:7
                        Because You have been my help, therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice.                    

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 23 Nov 2018, 8:45 pm

God Helps The Helpless

†              † 

Some people say,  please pray for me. I can’t see a way out of the mess I am in. I know that this whole thing is my fault. Right now, I don’t even know whether God will hear my prayers.”

If you think about it, a whole lot of our troubles are of our own making. But it is when we deserve the punishment and not the blessing that we can receive grace  the undeserved favor and unmerited help of God!

When we stop trying to be deserving of God’s help, we find God more than willing to be our Savior. But when we continue to try to work things out, we are trying to be our own saviors. God will say, “Save yourself because I can’t help you when you don’t need My help.”

You might be thinking,   “Don’t you know, God helps those who help themselves?”

Contrary to popular belief, this saying that “God helps those who help themselves” is not in the Bible! God does not help those who help themselves. He helps those who are helpless and dependent on Him. He helps those who look to Him as their only source of help for their problem.

If you say, “My problem is that I am weak.” God says, “That is not a problem. I am your strength.” If you say, “Lord, my face is the problem. I am ugly.” God says, “My face will shine on yours. I am your glory.” If you say, “Lord, I am the problem. I am a nobody.” God says, “I will make you a somebody.”

Unfortunately, many of us are still trying to help ourselves, thinking that for certain matters, we don’t really need God. But God says, “Without Me, you can do nothing.” (John 15:5) Do we really believe that? Or do we believe that without Him, we can still do some things to help ourselves?

Only when we realize that we can do nothing, and are nothing in and of ourselves, can we do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13) Then, we will see the undeserved, unmerited help and favor of God deliver us from every evil!   AMEN...

Psalm 63:7
                        Because You have been my help, therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice.                    

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 19 Nov 2018, 3:29 pm

Use Your Double Portion Of Speaking Power

†                    †

This means that we are kings as well as priests under the king-priesthood of Jesus Christ. This has never happened before in the history of God’s people. In the Old Testament, kings and priests were two distinct groups of people. You were either a king or priest, but not both at the same time.

Today, because we are in Christ, we are king priests a royal priesthood. This means that we have a double portion of speaking power because as kings, “Where the word of a king is, there is power”  and as  priests, “by their word every controversy and every assault shall be settled”.

So if you are a Christian businessman, you will have an edge over worldly businessmen. What you say about your business deals will come to pass. And if you are falsely accused, know that by your very word, every controversy and every assault will be settled!

And as a king priest parent, when you bless your children, your words have the power to set in motion supernatural events which will bring them into God’s abundance and superabounding grace. And there will be such a courage and resilience about them that it will empower them to win the fights of life!

When the devil comes to you and says that you will die young because your father and grandfather died young, or that you will never be successful because you are not well-educated, you must remember that the devil is neither a king nor a priest. There is no power in his words. But there is power in yours because you are a king-priest in Christ!

So instead of agreeing with him, believe and declare, “I will not die young. With long life He will satisfy me and show me His salvation!” Say, “The Lord will make my way prosperous and give me good success!” Use your double portion of speaking power and see these blessings come to pass!   AMEN 

1 Peter 2:9
                                  But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people... 
God calls us “a royal priesthood”. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 17 Nov 2018, 2:03 pm

Believe And Act On The New Covenant

†                    †

Ever wonder why two people can hear the same thing and yet have very different responses? For one, what is said makes him afraid and discouraged. For the other, his heart is so filled with faith that he dares to come against the devil and what he is doing.

In the Valley of Elah, Goliath the Philistine giant taunted the armies of Israel for 40 days. When David came on the scene, he heard the same mockings of Goliath that the rest of the Israelites heard. 

But somehow, those same words which caused fear in the soldiers angered David. What did David know or see that the others failed to see?

David knew that he had a covenant with God. Now, King Saul and all the soldiers with him that day also had the same covenant with God, but only David believed the covenant. And he acted on his belief. So God caused his giant to come tumbling down.

If David had such a great victory even though he was under the old covenant, how much more you and I who are under the new covenant! Today, God is asking, “Where are my Davids who will believe the new covenant?”

What is the new covenant? It is the covenant of grace. And grace means unmerited, undeserved, unearned favor. God wants us to know that He has cut this covenant with us through Christ our representative. And according to the covenant, we have His undeserved favor. We are blessed because Jesus took our beating. Because of what Jesus has done on the cross, we have victory over every giant.

Isn’t that good news? Today, God wants you to stand before your “giant” and declare that in spite of what you are going through, in spite of what is happening, you believe that God is for you because of what Jesus has done for you. And then, before your very eyes, you will see the giants of accusation, intimidation, condemnation, disease and debt fall flat before you!

1 Samuel 17:45
                                Then David said to the Philistine, “… I come to you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 13 Nov 2018, 1:53 pm

Christ Is Our Mercy Seat 

†                    †

In the Old Testament, there was a place where God met with His people. In Exodus 25:22, God said, “And there I will meet with you, and I will speak with you from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubim which are on the ark of the Testimony...” This place was above the mercy seat of the ark of the covenant, under the wings of the two cherubim. The psalmist calls it “the secret place of the Most High…under the shadow of the Almighty”.

The mercy seat covered the ark which contained the three emblems of man’s rebellion: the golden pot of manna man’s rebellion against God’s provision, two tablets of stone on which God wrote the Ten Commandments man’s rebellion against God’s standard, and Aaron’s rod man’s rebellion against God’s authority. Once a year on the Day of Atonement, the high priest would sprinkle the blood of the sacrificed animal on the mercy seat and so make propitiation for the sins of Israel.

Today, it is not the blood of animals that makes propitiation for our sins, but the holy blood of the Son of God. (Romans 3:24–25) The word for “propitiation” in the original Greek text is hilasterion, which actually means “mercy seat”. So Christ is our mercy seat. His blood speaks for us and puts God on our side. God does not see our rebellion. He sees the blood of His Son and accepts us!

That is why we can come boldly to the secret place of the Most High, in Christ, and feel secure that we have every right to be in God’s presence. We can come boldly to Him to obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. (Hebrews 4:16)

And because Christ, our mercy seat, covers us with His blood, we are under God’s protection. We are in the secret place of the Most High, abiding under the shadow of the Almighty. Here, no evil will befall us, nor will any plague come near our dwelling. (Psalm 91:9–10) In the secret place of the Most High, we are favored and kept safe from all harm! 

Psalm 91:1
                   He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 05 Nov 2018, 7:29 pm

Only Christ’s Atonement Satisfies God 
†                    †

Today, Jews still observe Yom Kippur or the Day of Atonement. As the name suggests, it is a day set aside to make atonement for one’s sins. But for Christians, this beautiful feast points to Jesus and what He did for us on the cross.

Because of His sacrifice, all our sins have already been perfectly atoned for. That is why, should we sin, we know that “we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous”. And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins.

Now, it does not say that if anyone repents, we have an Advocate with the Father. It says that if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father. The moment a child of God sins, straightaway, his Advocate, Jesus Christ, goes into action to pray for and protect him.

What about repentance then?

The word “repentance” is metanoia in the Greek, which means to change one’s mind. For example, you used to believe that Jesus was just a good man. Then one day, you repented and believed that He is the Son of the living God, who died for your sins and rose again on the third day, and you gladly took Him as your Savior.

Bible repentance is not this idea of hitting or punishing yourself to atone for your sins. Don’t turn it into a human work, like the man who went to a priest to confess his sins. When they were done, the priest asked the man, “By the way, what do you do for a living?” The man replied, “I’m a contortionist,” and proceeded to give a demonstration. Another man came along wanting to confess his sins. When he saw the contortionist all twisted up on the ground, he said, “If this is repentance, forget it!” and ran off!

There is no need to climb the Himalayas or whip your back bloody to atone for your sins. No amount of self-punishment or crying can atone for them. Your sins have already been punished fully in the body of Jesus. Only His finished work satisfies God, So just believe that Jesus alone is the propitiation for your sins!
  AMEN..

1 John 2:1–2
                             if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins…                 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 03 Nov 2018, 12:06 am

Fight From Victory, Not For Victory

†                    †

God does not need you to defeat the devil today. Jesus has already done it and given you the victory as it states it in   
                               Colossians 2:15 
                                            and                   
                                   Romans 8:37

Your part is to enforce the victory by simply standing your ground, which is victory ground. In other words, you “fight” from victory ground by standing. You don’t fight for victory.

In Ephesians 6:10–18, the passage on spiritual warfare, the word “wrestle” appears only once (verse 12), while the word “stand” appears four times “stand against the wiles of the devil”, “withstand in the evil day”, “having done all, to stand”, “Stand therefore”. (Verses 11, 13–14) Four times the Holy Spirit tells us to stand. Yet, many Christians are focusing on wrestling their way to victory!

My friend, you are already on victory ground. You already have everything in Christ.  as it states in

1 Corinthians 3:21, 23

You are already blessed with every spiritual blessing in Christ as it states in

Ephesians 1:3

The devil knows this. And that is why his tactic is to deceive you and make you think that you don’t have the victory.  So when he attacks you by saying, “Look at that small sum in your bank account! How are you going to pay the bills?”

So stand your ground. Declare, “I am not trying to be rich. I am already blessed in Christ!” It doesn’t matter how much you have in the bank. You are richly supplied because you are in Christ. And as the need arises, the supply will be there if you believe it.

It is the same with healing. The devil will try to attack you with symptoms in your body. He will try to put pain in your body, and make you feel weak here and there, so that you think that you are still sick. He is trying to make you believe that you don’t have your healing. That is the time to be conscious of Jesus’ finished work and declare, “I am not trying to get healed, I am healed! I am standing on the victory ground which Jesus has given me!”  In other words,  it makes a world of difference when you fight from victory and not for victory!  AMEN..... 

Ephesians 6:11
                                                 Put on the whole amour of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 30 Oct 2018, 2:03 pm

Jesus Understands Your Struggles

†                    †

Imagine meeting the new politician who is to represent your district or neighborhood only to discover that he is not familiar with your neighborhood’s needs and problems. You will wonder, “Can this guy really represent us? Does he know anything about our living conditions? Is he familiar with the various challenges that families here are facing? Can he help me get my child into one of the schools here?” I am sure that you would prefer someone who truly understands your challenges to represent you!

In the same way, I am so glad that right now at the Father’s right hand, we have someone who came as a Man to redeem us, and who fully understands what man goes through. When Jesus walked on earth, He went through every human emotion so that He could identify with us in all points. Jesus is God, but He is in the Father’s presence as a Man, representing us.

You may feel that no one understands your struggles. Listen, while this may be true of man, it is not true of Jesus. He knows exactly what you are going through and He can sympathize with your weaknesses because He was “in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin”.

None of us have been tempted in all points. But God allowed Jesus to be tempted in all points so that He can understand and identify with the struggles of every single person on this earth. He can be touched by our humanity our weaknesses, tears, disappointments, griefs...all points!

There is no trial, difficulty, challenge or temptation that you face that Jesus cannot identify with, the moment you go through it, right there and then, He feels it too. That is the kind of representative you have in Jesus! That is the love of God so that you will draw near to His throne of grace (not judgment) to find mercy and grace in time of need! AMEN...

Hebrews 4:15
                                 For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin.                  

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 28 Oct 2018, 10:07 pm

Rest And Receive Your Miracle

†                    †

In the healing of the paralyzed man at the pool of Bethesda, Jesus knew that for 38 years, the man had been flat on his back, unable to do anything for himself or others, no matter how hard he struggled.

In the case of the woman oppressed with a spirit of infirmity, Jesus knew that the woman had been bowed over for 18 years. And in that condition, she saw very little that was beautiful in life, only thedusty ground, dirty sandals and bruised feet.

What about the man with a withered hand? Jesus knew from His carpenter days how a useless hand could have easily given the man a very poor sense of self worth.

Now, do believe that all three of them must have struggled for so long to get back on their feet, to try to lift themselves up, to attempt to do something about their situations, only to be disappointed each time they failed. In fact, they got so frustrated with striving to get better that by the time they met Jesus, they had probably given up trying to change their situations.

It was then that Jesus came and extended His offer to turn their situations around. And when they embraced His offer, they received the miracles that they had sought for so long.

You too may have been struggling to get back on your feet, or to lift yourself out of the problem that has sorely weighed you down. You have attempted to do whatever you could, hoping that it would amount to something, but you have been frustrated time and again. My friend, God wants you to cease from all your struggling and accept the offer He extends to turn your situation around.

It is no coincidence that all three of them received their miracles on the Sabbath, the day of rest for the Jews. God’s Word says, “There remains therefore a rest for the people of God.” The day you cease from your own laboring and striving, and rest in the finished work of Christ, is the day you receive your miracle.

Jesus has done all the work. Whatever you need has been provided for at the cross. So just be at rest and receive your miracle!

Hebrews 4:9
                There remains therefore a rest for the people of God.              

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 26 Oct 2018, 4:27 pm

The Fullness Of God

†                    †

We would all like to experience more health, abundance and success in our lives. God, being God, has all of these things, won’t you agree? So to be full of God is to be full of health, abundance and success. But how does one become full of God?

In the past, it was said that to be “filled with all the fullness of God”, you had to fast a certain number of days, pray a certain number of hours and speak in tongues incessantly!  So, do not belittle fasting, praying or speaking in tongues, but to be filled with all the fullness of God is not about what you do. It is not even about your love for Christ. It is actually about knowing the love of Christ! No one ever said that if a person knew how much God loves them and focused on His love for them, then they would be full of Him.

When God made you, He designed you to run at optimal level when you are filled with His love, like a car that runs at its best when it is filled with the right kind of petrol or gasoline. When you realize how much God loves you and you feed on His love for you, you will be supernaturally filled with the fullness of God.

And to be full of God is to be full of everything God is to you and has for you. To be full of God is to come to a place of life, health, peace, abundance and total wellness.

Also, when you are conscious of how much God loves you and you become filled with the fullness of God, what follows is the next verse God doing exceedingly abundantly above all that you can ask or think, according to the power that works in you. (Ephesians 3:20) You will experience the tremendous blessings of God exploding in your life! You will become a blessing magnet!

So as God’s beloved, continue to be nourished by His love for you, and experience more health, abundance and success in your life!  AMEN

Ephesians 3:19
                         to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.                    

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 22 Oct 2018, 8:51 pm

Take The Snake By Its Tail

†                    †

God wants to take the natural things in your life and make them supernaturally blessed. He does this by asking you to give Him what you already have in the natural, and He will do the supernatural. That is why the Lord told Moses to cast his rod on the ground. And when Moses cast his rod on the ground, which represents him giving the rod to the Lord, that same rod became the rod of God. With that rod, the Red Sea was opened. (Exodus 14:16) And when that rod was used to hit a rock, water flowed out of the rock. (Exodus 17:5–6) It was no longer a natural rod, but the supernatural rod of God!

But why did the rod become a serpent when Moses cast it to the ground?

Moses never realized that there was a “snake” in his rod. You see, because of the fall of man, there is a touch of the curse a snake in every natural thing, including your career, natural strength, talents and ministry. 
                  So how do you deal with the “snake” that is in all the natural things in your life?

First, cast it to the Lord. Then, do what the Lord told Moses next: “Reach out your hand and take it by the tail”. (Exodus 4:4) Now, it could be fatal to take a snake by its tail because it can easily turn its head around and bite you. So why did God say that?

When you take it by the tail, God will take the head! He wants you to let Him handle the head, and not grab it or hold on to it tightly in fear or self-effort. That is how you see your career, strength, talents and ministry supernaturally blessed.

There is a snake, a touch of the curse, in everything in the natural. But give what is natural to the Lord and see the touch of the curse replaced with the supernatural touch of God!  AMEN...

Exodus 4:2–3
                              So the Lord said to him, “What is that in your hand?” He said, “A rod.” And He said, “Cast it on the ground.” So he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from it.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 20 Oct 2018, 6:22 pm

God Is Not On A Sin Hunt

†                    †

When you think of Sodom and Gomorrah, what comes to your mind? God’s wrath and fiery judgment? The truth is that God was not all out to judge the people of Sodom and Gomorrah. He was not on a sin hunt. He was, in fact, on a righteousness hunt!

This is evident because if God was on a sin hunt, He would not have allowed anyone to stop Him. But we know that He let Abraham in on what He was about to do and even allowed Abraham to entreat Him.

Abraham asked God if He would not destroy Sodom if He could find 50 righteous people there. God’s reply was, “If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.” (Genesis 18:26) Abraham then asked God if He would destroy the city if there were only 45…40…30…or 10 righteous. And each time, God’s reply was that He would spare the place for the sake of the righteous.

Abraham stopped at 10. If he had gone down to just one righteous man, I believe God’s reply would have been the same because He was on a righteousness hunt.

Now, if God was not all out to destroy then, how much more today, when God has already judged our sins in the body of His Son? At the cross, Jesus exhausted all of God’s fiery judgments until there was no more fire of God’s wrath left for us!

Today, God is not judging us for our sins because He has found the righteousness of the one Man Christ Jesus. So do not let anyone tell you that God judges you for your sins and punishes you with cancer, car accidents, business failures or brokenness. God would be unjust if He punished the same sins twice in Jesus’ body and then in yours.

God is not out to judge you but bless you today, not because you deserve it, but because Jesus was judged and punished in your place!   AMEN

1 Thessalonians 5:9

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 18 Oct 2018, 3:26 pm

You are Covered, Protected & Delivered

†                    †

When the children of Israel were wandering in the desert, God led them by going before them in a pillar of a cloud by day and pillar of fire by night.

By day, God spread the pillar of cloud as a covering over His people in the desert to prevent the scorching sun from striking them down. The people were shaded and kept cool. Today, you are also under His covering. He will not allow you to be struck down, nor be oppressed by the “heat” of the day.

At night, when the desert became dark and cold, God gave His people the pillar of fire to light the way for them, as well as to keep them warm and safe. Today, as you walk with God, you will not be overwhelmed by the cold, dark places in life because God’s Word says, “You are all sons of light and sons of the day.

We are not of the night nor of darkness, You will not fear the terror by night or the pestilence that walks in darkness because God will deliver you from them.

Like the children of Israel, who only needed to look up, and keep their eyes on the pillar of cloud and the pillar of fire, all you need to do today is to look up and keep your eyes on Jesus. When you need His direction for a situation, look to Jesus who has the words of eternal life.

When you see symptoms of sickness in your body, look to Jesus who has borne away every disease and physical affliction.

When the children of Israel were bitten by serpents in the desert, God told Moses to make a bronze serpent and put it on a pole a picture of Christ being judged on the cross. Those who looked at the bronze serpent instead of their wounds were healed, He who looks to Jesus lives!      Look to Jesus. He is your covering, protection and deliverance!

Exodus 13:21
                                     And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of cloud to lead the way, and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, so as to go by day and night.                 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 15 Oct 2018, 2:47 pm

Never Alone, Always Cared For

†                    †

It does not matter how tightly knit our families are or how many close friends we have. When we go through a difficult time or trial, many a time, we still feel all alone and that no one really cares or understands.

Martha knew that feeling. She had on one occasion cried out to Jesus, “Lord, do You not care that my sister has left me to serve alone?” 

(Luke 10:40) Jesus’ disciples also knew what it was like to feel small, alone and in trouble. They cried out, “Teacher, do You not care that we are perishing?” when they were swept up in a terrifying storm. (Mark 4:38)

Today, maybe the cry of your heart is also, “Lord, do You not care that I am left all alone…that I am going under…that I am perishing?”

My friend, the Lord does care for you. He loves you so much that He wants you to cast all your cares upon Him not just some but all your cares. He wants both your big and small cares. There is nothing too small or big for Him. If it is a care in your heart, He wants you to cast it upon Him.

When the apostle Peter wrote “casting all your care upon Him”, he was talking about the continuous act of casting all your cares upon the Lord. As a care comes, God wants you to cast it to Him. That is the lifestyle He wants you to adopt. Why? The verse gives us the reason “for He cares for you”. You are casting all your cares upon the One who loves you, and who left all of heaven to come and die for you. That is who you are casting your cares to. It is not just any person, but it is the One who gave His life for you!

When you are going through a difficult time, God wants you to believe that you are never alone because He Himself has said that He will never leave you nor forsake you. (Hebrews 13:5) As the object of His care, He will take care of you for the rest of your life. You are never alone and always cared for! AMEN

1 Peter 5:7
                                casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. 

If you have a prayer request click       HERE    and enter your request, if the link does not bring up your email client then reply to this Devotional and enter your prayer request..

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 12 Oct 2018, 4:31 pm

Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness

†                    †

God wants us to seek His righteousness and not our own righteousness. When we seek our own righteousness, we will always end up feeling miserable because we can never be righteous by our works, no matter how hard we try. That is why our loving Father wants us to remember that righteousness is not right behavior but a person—Jesus (1 Corinthians 1:30), and that we have “become the righteousness of God in Him”.

A certain Lady who  beforgoing church, attempted to establish her own righteousness by confessing all her sins to “clean” herself up. But she found that the more she confessed her sins, the more sins she discovered in herself. She became guilt-ridden and miserable. Feeling stressed out and weary of confessing her sins all the time, 

She eventually left the church she was attending. In fact, she never stepped into another church again for the next 10 years.

Then, one day, someone gave her a message tape entitled You Will Never Lose God’s Everlasting Righteousness Given To You and she started listening to it. Once she learnt that Jesus was the measure of her righteousness and acceptance before God, she began to seek God’s righteousness by seeing Christ as her righteousness. Before long, peace and joy came flooding back into her life.

Today, she worships in church. She testified of how God has supernaturally healed her of a long term medical condition she had. Even her husband, once balding, found hair sprouting supernaturally! God was adding all these things to her according to His promise “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you”. (Matthew 6:33)

Seeking God’s righteousness means that you see Jesus as someone who knew no sin but became sin for you, so that He could give you His righteousness and make you the righteousness of God in Him! As you proclaim daily the truth that you are the righteousness of God in Christ, you will see “all these things” (Matthew 6:33) added to you without even asking for them!           

2 Corinthians 5:21
                                     For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.                  
If you have a prayer request click       HERE    and enter your request, if the link does not bring up your email client then reply to this Devotional and enter your prayer request..

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 10 Oct 2018, 11:34 pm

You Are Blessed Where-ever you are

† †

You may have heard of people who think that to have better “luck”, they have to move to a new home, work for a certain company or even migrate to another country.

The truth is that it is not the place that gets you the blessings, but whether God’s blessing is on you. And for you, child of God, you are already blessed with all spiritual blessings in Christ Jesus. (Ephesians 1:3) He has paid for your blessings with His blood.

So the blessing is not on the land but on the man! It was in the city of Jerusalem that Jesus was whipped, cursed and spat on. And it was outside the city on Calvary’s hill that He was pierced and crucified. That is why you are blessed in the city as well as outside in the country! In fact, you are blessed regardless of your location.

Perhaps you work in a non Christian company and your boss doesn’t quite like you. In fact, he sometimes mistreats you. But God can still bless you in spite of your boss. You get blessed because you believe God for it. It has nothing to do with your boss or the company. Why then don’t you seem to see the blessings?

My friend, if you don’t see the blessings, check what you have been believing and saying. Some people complain and blame everyone and everything around them and their parents, race, gender, environment and government for their lack of blessings. So if you will, believe and confess that you are blessed because of Jesus’ finished work on the cross, not because you are of a certain race or work in a certain place.

It does not matter where you work or live, what color your skin is or what you do for a living. If God blesses you, you are blessed! And it is all because of Jesus. So say to yourself, “I am blessed wherever I am blessed in the city, blessed in the country and another other place I go!”

Deuteronomy 28:3
Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the country.

©️ 2018 Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge †

©️ 2018 Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 07 Oct 2018, 6:25 pm

October 7

Do Not be Deceived 

†                    †

Jesus begins with a sobering warning: Do not allow yourself to be deceived! Many people are familiar with Jesus Christ's Olivet Prophecy. What was the first warning sign Jesus described?  

“Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, ‘Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?’ And Jesus answered and said to them: ‘Take heed that no one deceives you’?”
                                                 (Matthew 24:3-4).

Jesus begins with a sobering warning: Do not allow yourself to be deceived! Many people are familiar with Jesus Christ’s Olivet Prophecy. They are aware of the events and conditions He described. Yet many don’t realize they have missed the first warning sign Jesus Christ gave. They have fallen prey to religious deception! Will religious deception be widespread?

“For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many”

(Matthew 24:5).

“Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many”

(Matthew 24:11).

“For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect”

(Matthew 24:24).

Note the words Jesus used: “. . . Many will come . . . and will deceive many . . . Many false prophets will rise up and deceive many .” The Greek word polus , translated “many,” means “many, much, great” ( Vine’s Complete Expository Dictionary of Old and New Testament Words , 1985, “Many”). This deception is clearly massive and widespread, 

And as for today with the Telemarkerteer's Hi-Jacking Local numbers and names that they can assign to their     VOIP    phone service to get you to answer their call to try and decieve you by selling you something FAKE or over Priced, or something like validating your windows serial number pretending to be a Microsoft technician, 

And the deceptive Fake emails from major Banks hoping the scammer picked the right bank in his decieptive E-Mail he sent you prompting you to validate your credentials so he can get asscess to your account and RIP YOU OFF...

Proverbs 26:25-26 
                                 “When he speaks graciously, believe him not, for there are  seven abominations in his heart; though his hatred be covered with deception, his wickedness will be exposed in the assembly.”                     

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 05 Oct 2018, 6:02 pm

Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge

Devotional for today is:

JESUS DELIGHTS IN YOU DRAWING FROM HIM

†                    †

When people make demands on you or keep depending on you, you may end up stressed, tired and irritable. But this is not the case with Jesus. When people draw from Him, He is strengthened and refreshed!
Jesus is, after all, God. And you honor God when you take your place as man and let God be God by drawing from Him. The One who said, “I did not come to be served, but to serve,” (Matthew 20:28) loves it when you allow Him to minister to you.

The Bible tells us that when Jesus arrived at Sychar, He was wearied from the journey and rested at a well. A sinful Samaritan woman then came to the well to draw water. Jesus ministered to her and she left rejoicing with the promise of living water. The disciples, having returned with food for Jesus, found Him already strengthened and refreshed. When they wondered who had given Him food while they were away, He told them, “I have food to eat of which you do not know.” (John 4:1–42)
Today, when you draw from Jesus and let Him minister to you, it is “food” for Him that “refreshes” and “strengthens” Him.

But it takes humility for us to allow Jesus to minister to us. We take pride in doing things for the Lord. We want to build our businesses, families and ministries for Him. All that is good, but without Jesus, we are spiritually bankrupt! We really have nothing to give to the Lord and His work. What we need to do first is to receive from Him because when we freely receive from Him, we are able to freely give. (Matthew 10:8)

My friend, Jesus wants to minister to you. Don’t try to minister to yourself. That is pride and self-righteousness. The Pharisees of Jesus’ day, who felt that they did not need Him and that they could provide for themselves, were the ones who could not receive from Him. So bring to Him your needs and say, “Lord, I need to draw from You. I present my needs to You. Minister to me and meet my needs. I cannot, but You can. Thank you, Lord.”  AMEN                

John 4:32
                                    But He said to them, “I have food to eat of which you do not know.”                     

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 03 Oct 2018, 4:32 pm

Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge

Devotional for today is:

A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet! 

†                    †

All over the world, Jews celebrate Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year. Occurring usually in the month of September, this feast is celebrated with the blowing of trumpets the shofar or ram’s horn. That is why it is also called the Feast of Trumpets.

The Jews observe seven feasts: The Passover, Unleavened Bread, Firstfruits, Pentecost, Trumpets, Atonement and Tabernacles. The first four have been fulfilled literally by Jesus. He was the Passover Lamb (1 Corinthians 5:7), the bread of life (John 6:35) and the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. (1 Corinthians 15:20) And when Pentecost had fully come after His ascension, He sent us the Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:1–4)

So the next feast that we are waiting for Jesus to fulfill literally is the Feast of Trumpets. Why is this feast significant to us? Because when Jesus fulfills it, it means that we are going up to meet Him in the clouds!

I am talking about the rapture of the church. When the trumpet sounds, “in the twinkling of an eye”, we who are alive will be changed. We will put on new bodies that will be like Jesus’! Those who are dead in Christ will rise and also receive new bodies. They will go up first followed by us who are alive, and we will all meet the Lord in the air. (1 Corinthians 15:51–55)

This means that there is a possibility that you might not see death! The Bible says, “Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.” (1 Thessalonians 4:17) It is one thing to happen to be alive, but quite another to remain alive.

I believe that there is a generation of Christians who know the resurrection power of the Lord. They know how to walk in their inheritance and put off sickness and death until the coming of the Lord.

My friend, may you be counted as one of them as you take the Lord Jesus and His finished work as your victory over sickness and death!  Amen...                          

1 Thessalonians 4:16
                                                                        For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.                     

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 29 Sep 2018, 6:05 pm

†Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge†

Devotional for today is:

Be Conscious Of Your Position In Christ

In this verse, Jesus says, “I am the vine, you are the branches.” He did not say, “I am the vine, try to be the branches.” In other words, He wants us to realize that we are already the branches. We do not have to struggle to become the branches.

As His branches, we only have to abide or remain in Christ our vine. How do we do that? We do that by simply being conscious every day of our position in Christ. Because we have received Christ, we are in Christ and are accepted in the Beloved. (2 Corinthians 5:17, Ephesians 1:6) God accepts us because we are in the Beloved and He is in us. And that is how God sees us today when we come into His presence.

What the devil wants to do then is to get you to focus on your condition instead of your position in Christ. The condition you are facing could be financial lack or deteriorating health. The devil wants you to focus on your condition and forget your position that you are the righteousness of God in Christ and that you are seated with Him in heavenly places at the Father’s right hand. (2 Corinthians 5:21, Ephesians 2:6) He wants you to forget that you are an heir of God and a joint heir with Christ. (Romans 8:17)

The devil knows that once you focus on your position in Christ, it will give you the power to change your condition and circumstances. John 15:5 says that you will bear “much fruit”. This means that when you pray against any lack, abundant supply will flow. When you pray for healing, sickness will leave.

This is the absolute truth, none of these things can happen by your own doing, but by Jesus's life which flows through you. Just as sap flowing through the branches of a vine will cause them to bring forth fruit, His life flowing through you will bring forth a bountiful harvest of provision, healing and miracles. You only need to remain conscious of who you are in Christ! AMEN..

John 15:5
“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me,and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.
If you have a prayer request click HERE and enter your request, if the link does not bring up your email client then reply to this Devotional and enter your prayer request..

©️ 2018 Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge †
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 27 Sep 2018, 4:21 pm

†Mrs. P's Haven of Refuge†

Devotional for today is:

Be Conscious Of Your Position In Christ

In this verse, Jesus says, “I am the vine, you are the branches.” He did not say, “I am the vine, try to be the branches.” In other words, He wants us to realize that we are already the branches. We do not have to struggle to become the branches.

As His branches, we only have to abide or remain in Christ our vine. How do we do that? We do that by simply being conscious every day of our position in Christ. Because we have received Christ, we are in Christ and are accepted in the Beloved. (2 Corinthians 5:17, Ephesians 1:6) God accepts us because we are in the Beloved and He is in us. And that is how God sees us today when we come into His presence.

What the devil wants to do then is to get you to focus on your condition instead of your position in Christ. The condition you are facing could be financial lack or deteriorating health. The devil wants you to focus on your condition and forget your position that you are the righteousness of God in Christ and that you are seated with Him in heavenly places at the Father’s right hand. (2 Corinthians 5:21, Ephesians 2:6) He wants you to forget that you are an heir of God and a joint heir with Christ. (Romans 8:17)

The devil knows that once you focus on your position in Christ, it will give you the power to change your condition and circumstances. John 15:5 says that you will bear “much fruit”. This means that when you pray against any lack, abundant supply will flow. When you pray for healing, sickness will leave.

This is the absolute truth, none of these things can happen by your own doing, but by Jesus's life which flows through you. Just as sap flowing through the branches of a vine will cause them to bring forth fruit, His life flowing through you will bring forth a bountiful harvest of provision, healing and miracles. You only need to remain conscious of who you are in Christ!  AMEN..

John 15:5
                  “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me,and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.    

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum